时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Wait, Joanie! | 小心 琼妮 |
[00:12] | – Wait, wait. – Joanie! | -等一下 -琼妮 |
[00:14] | – What are you doing? – Let her do it. | -你在干什么 -让她去 |
[00:18] | I can’t stand feeling like this. | 我忍受不了这种感觉 |
[00:19] | – Like? – Like I’ve done everything I can. | -哪种感觉 -我已经竭尽所能 |
[00:22] | And still what? | 还是什么 |
[00:23] | This town is not my home. | 这个镇子不是我家 |
[00:25] | Joanie’s not my child, but I’ve tried. | 琼妮也不是我的孩子 可我尽力了 |
[00:27] | Now Alison gets everything back, including you. | 艾莉森还把一切都夺回去了 包括你 |
[00:30] | We lost our child! | 我们失去了自己的孩子 |
[00:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:33] | How am I ever gonna compete with that? | 这方面你让我怎么比 |
[00:35] | I’ve proven myself consistently. | 我一直在证明自己 |
[00:37] | I also really need to consider whether my client is ready | 我也需要考虑一下我的客户是否准备好 |
[00:40] | for unsupervised visits. | 接受无监护探视 |
[00:41] | The current situation has been and remains stressful. | 现在的情形对我的委托人来说依旧很紧张 |
[00:45] | You could just say to the judge at our next hearing | 你可以在下次听证会上告诉法官 |
[00:47] | that you trust me. | 你信任我 |
[00:49] | And you think I’m emotionally sound enough | 你认为我的情绪已经足够稳定 |
[00:51] | to take care of Joanie. | 可以照顾琼妮 |
[00:53] | Right, so I’m healthy enough to fuck, | 我的身体状况可以做爱 |
[00:55] | but not to be the mother of our child. | 但却不能做我们孩子的母亲 |
[00:57] | – There’s a process in place for a reason, Alison. – No, I understand, | -法律程序的存在是有原因的 艾莉森 -我懂 |
[00:58] | thanks for coming by. | 谢谢你过来 |
[01:00] | Would you mind telling us where you were last Wednesday night? | 你介意告诉我们上周三晚你在哪吗 |
[01:03] | He was home. With me. | 他跟我一起在家里 |
[01:06] | Cole will only ever see you as a disaster, Alison. | 科尔只会把你当成一场灾难 艾莉森 |
[01:10] | Whatever you do, however competent you become, | 无论你做什么 无论你变得有多能干 |
[01:12] | you will always be damaged goods to him. | 对他来说 你永远都是个残次品 |
[01:14] | I need you to sign those, it’s a “No contest.” | 我需要你签字 无争议 |
[01:17] | I told my lawyer that I don’t want anything from you, | 我告诉我的律师我不要你的任何东西 |
[01:19] | I just want a clean slate. | 我只想断个干净 |
[02:40] | There are multiple things to consider here. | 这件事要考虑的因素有很多 |
[02:42] | Whether my young client is even comfortable | 我年幼的客户是否对 |
[02:44] | in an unsupervised arrangement with Ms. Bailey | 贝利女士的无监督探视有异议 |
[02:46] | is only part of the equation. | 只是问题的一部分 |
[02:48] | Is Ms. Bailey actually prepared for this? | 贝利女士真的准备好了吗 |
[02:51] | She still doesn’t have a permanent job, | 她目前仍然没有稳定的工作 |
[02:53] | nor is she even divorced from her second husband, | 她甚至还没有跟第二任丈夫离婚 |
[02:55] | who happens to be a convicted felon. | 而且对方是个已被判刑的重罪犯 |
[02:57] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[02:57] | Mr. Gutteman does not have his facts straight. | 格特曼先生所述并非事实 |
[03:00] | Ms. Bailey is partner in a lucrative local business. | 贝利女士是当地一家收益颇丰的小店合伙人 |
[03:03] | And as for her second husband, Noah Solloway, | 至于她第二任丈夫 诺亚·索洛维 |
[03:05] | a judgment of divorce was just entered. | 他们的离婚申请刚被批准 |
[03:08] | Here is a copy for the court, as well as counsel. | 这份复印件可以供法庭和对方律师查看 |
[03:16] | Mr. Gutteman, are you calling a witness? | 格特曼先生 你要传唤证人吗 |
[03:18] | Yes, Your Honor. | 要的 法官阁下 |
[03:19] | Um, I would like to call Luisa Leon to the stand. | 我想传唤路易莎·里昂 |
[03:30] | Raise your right hand. | 举起你的右手 |
[03:31] | Do you swear under the penalty of perjury | 根据伪证罪 你发誓 |
[03:34] | that the testimony you’re going to give here today | 今天你给出的证词 |
[03:36] | is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? | 全部为真 没有任何虚假吗 |
[03:38] | I do. | 我发誓 |
[03:40] | Ms. Leon, you have had the occasion to see my client | 里昂女士 你曾见过我的客户 |
[03:44] | interact with her mother? | 与她的母亲接触吗 |
[03:45] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[03:46] | And in the time since this court last adjourned, | 上一次休庭之后 |
[03:48] | would you say the relationship | 你觉得我的客户 |
[03:49] | between my client and Alison Bailey | 和艾莉森·贝利的关系 |
[03:52] | has improved or deteriorated? | 是改善了还是恶化了 |
[03:55] | I would say it has improved. | 我觉得是改善了 |
[03:57] | In fact, Joanie already had an unsupervised visit. | 说实话 琼妮已经有过被无监督探视了 |
[04:01] | She slept alone at Alison’s place a few nights ago. | 几天前她一个人去艾莉森那里过夜了 |
[04:03] | It was her birthday. | 当时她过生日 |
[04:06] | I see. So it was a special occasion? | 这样 所以这算特殊情况 |
[04:08] | Yeah. She came home very happy. | 是的 她回家的时候很开心 |
[04:10] | But I would imagine you still have significant concerns | 但对于贝利女士有规律的无监督探视 |
[04:12] | regarding Ms. Bailey having regular, unsupervised visits– | 你肯定仍然还很担心… |
[04:16] | Objection. Leading the witness. | 反对 诱导证人 |
[04:17] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[04:18] | Mr. Gutteman, may I remind you | 格特曼先生 我提醒你一下 |
[04:20] | that your job requires you to be an impartial advocate | 你的任务是不带任何偏见地 |
[04:23] | for your young client? | 支持你年幼的客户 |
[04:24] | Honestly, I think we should stop coming here. | 说实话 我觉得我们该停止上庭了 |
[04:27] | I’m tired of this process. | 我受够这些程序了 |
[04:29] | You know, Joanie loves her mother | 琼妮爱她的妈妈 |
[04:31] | and wants to be with her. | 想和她在一起 |
[04:34] | I’m not a fan of Alison, | 我不喜欢艾莉森 |
[04:36] | but this isn’t about me. | 但这不是为了我自己 |
[04:39] | She should have her daughter back. | 她的女儿应该回到她身边 |
[04:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:42] | Ms. Leon, when you say “She should have her daughter back,” | 里昂小姐 你说”她的女儿应该回到她身边” |
[04:45] | you mean you would be all right with unsupervised visits? | 是指你接受无监管探视吗 |
[04:49] | No, shared custody, Mr. Gutteman. | 不 是共同监护 格特曼先生 |
[04:52] | I’m talking about shared custody. | 我是说共同监护 |
[04:53] | Uh, Ms. Leon, I think you’re confused. | 里昂小姐 我觉得你弄错了 |
[04:55] | Shared custody is not an option on the table at the moment. | 共同监护并不在当前考虑范围之内 |
[04:58] | Well, maybe it should be. | 也许应该考虑一下 |
[05:02] | No. | 不 |
[05:03] | Your Honor, may I request a brief recess? | 法官阁下 我能申请短暂的休庭吗 |
[05:07] | Counsel, you can each have five minutes | 律师们 给你们五分钟 |
[05:09] | to speak to your clients. | 和当事人交流 |
[05:11] | And then I want to see you in my chambers. | 然后来我办公室一趟 |
[05:42] | What happened? | 怎么样了 |
[05:43] | Cole is willing to settle on shared custody. | 科尔愿意接受共同抚养 |
[05:46] | Will you agree to it? | 你同意吗 |
[05:48] | Me? | 我 |
[05:51] | Yes. Yes! | 同意 同意 |
[05:53] | Oh, my God. What–this–this can’t be real. | 天啊 这不可能是真的 |
[05:55] | It–it was Luisa’s testimony. | 都是因为路易莎的证词 |
[05:57] | Did you have any idea she felt that way? | 你知道她会这么想吗 |
[05:59] | No, no, no, I thought she still hated me, I– | 不不不 我以为她还恨我 我… |
[06:01] | Well, she’s a good person. That’s clear. | 她是个好人 这点可以确认 |
[06:03] | We’ll draw up the paperwork, but consider it done. | 我们会起草文书 但不用担心了 |
[06:06] | Congratulations, Alison. | 恭喜你 艾莉森 |
[06:07] | I know this was awful, but it’s over now. | 我知道之前的事很糟糕 但现在结束了 |
[06:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:14] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:17] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[06:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:08] | I just dropped Joanie off with Luisa. | 我刚刚把琼妮送到路易莎那里 |
[07:10] | She told me where to find you. | 她和我说你在这里 |
[07:16] | Well, here I am. | 我是在这里 |
[07:20] | I-I brought you some coffee | 我给你带了些咖啡 |
[07:23] | and a muffin. | 和松饼 |
[07:27] | No? | 不要吗 |
[07:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:31] | Well, I’ll just leave it in case you get hungry later. | 我放在这的 以免你等下饿了 |
[07:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:04] | Look, I, uh, I just came by | 我…我只是过来 |
[08:05] | to see if you were okay with what happened today in court. | 想看看今天法庭上这一出后你还好吗 |
[08:10] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 我为什么不好 |
[08:12] | I don’t know, you just seemed a little surprised | 我不知道 你看上去对路易莎说的话 |
[08:14] | by what Luisa did. | 有点惊讶 |
[08:16] | Honestly, | 老实说 |
[08:18] | it seems a little fast to me. | 我觉得有点太早 |
[08:22] | Right. | 好吧 |
[08:23] | You haven’t exactly been a model of consistency | 你回来之后还做事还没有完全 |
[08:25] | since you got back. You’re still you. | 稳定下来 你还是你 |
[08:28] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[08:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:32] | Thanks for the muffin. | 谢谢你的松饼 |
[08:33] | Wait, do you seriously think that | 等等 你真的觉得 |
[08:34] | I’m–I’m not capable of having custody back? | 我没有资格夺回抚养权吗 |
[08:36] | I think that you ran away as soon as the going got tough. | 我觉得你只要一遇到困难就会逃避 |
[08:39] | So I just hope for Joanie’s sake that things are gonna | 所以我只是为了琼妮着想 |
[08:40] | run a little bit more smoothly this time around. | 希望这次可以顺利点 |
[08:42] | Wait, Cole, I thought you understood why I had to go. | 等等 科尔 我以为你明白我为什么要走 |
[08:44] | Alison, I can’t do this with you today, okay? | 艾莉森 我今天没时间和你耗 |
[08:46] | I got a whole crew showing up. My brothers are coming. | 我的装修队要来 我的兄弟们也要来 |
[08:48] | If they see you here, they’re gonna wonder what’s going on. | 要是他们看到你在这里 就会奇怪出什么事了 |
[08:54] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:56] | Congratulations on your divorce. | 恭喜你离婚了 |
[09:00] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:01] | So that’s what all this is about. | 原来是因为这个 |
[09:05] | You told me you hadn’t seen him. | 你和我说你没有再见过他了 |
[09:06] | Look. | 听着 |
[09:09] | It was five minutes. | 就五分钟 |
[09:10] | We signed and he left. | 我们签了字 他就走了 |
[09:15] | I thought you wanted me to get divorced. | 你不是想让我离婚吗 |
[09:16] | I don’t care what you do. | 我不在乎你做什么 |
[09:17] | No, Gutteman told me that if I wanted my daughter back– | 不 格特曼告诉我如果我想夺回我的女儿 |
[09:18] | It’s emblematic of the whole problem, Alison. | 那只是整件事情的象征 艾莉森 |
[09:21] | Wait, what “whole problem”? | 慢着 什么”整件事情” |
[09:22] | I can’t trust you. | 我不能相信你 |
[09:27] | Oh, fuck you, Cole. | 去你妈的 科尔 |
[09:49] | Dr. Parry? | 帕里医生 |
[09:53] | Yeah, no, uh, yeah, I-I’m doing great. | 是啊 不 我很好 |
[09:56] | It’s so nice to hear from you. | 你打来电话真是太好了 |
[10:02] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. | 我的天 我很难过 |
[10:05] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[10:11] | Uh, yeah, yeah. | 好啊 好啊 |
[10:12] | I-I, uh, I’d love to. | 我很乐意 |
[10:14] | When? | 什么时候 |
[10:17] | Yeah, tomorrow’s fine, I– | 明天可以 我… |
[10:18] | well, Joanie’s with Cole, so it’s perfect. | 琼妮和科尔在一起 完全可以 |
[10:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:23] | Yeah, 11 A.M. Right? | 上午十一点 对吗 |
[10:25] | Yeah, I’ll see you then. | 好 到时候见 |
[11:00] | 欢迎来到伍德朗 改变人生 塑造未来 | |
[11:46] | And when did it happen? | 是什么时候的事 |
[11:47] | Eight weeks ago. | 八周前 |
[11:48] | She’s been on suicide watch since she got here. | 她来之后我们就对她进行自杀监控 |
[11:51] | I’m hoping that by talking to someone else | 我希望和过来人聊一聊 |
[11:53] | who’s been through it, it’ll help. | 能够对她有帮助 |
[12:04] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:09] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[12:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:30] | I’m Alison. | 我是艾莉森 |
[12:32] | Can I join you? | 我能坐你旁边吗 |
[12:41] | Did, uh, Dr. Parry tell you who I am? | 帕里医生有没有告诉你我是谁 |
[12:48] | You’re the patient. | 你是那个病人 |
[12:51] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:53] | I was here for a long time. | 我在这待了很长一段时间 |
[12:56] | How long? | 多长时间 |
[12:58] | Six months. | 六个月 |
[13:00] | You must have been crazy. | 你肯定是疯了 |
[13:03] | Yeah, well, I had a lot to work through. | 是啊 我要解决很多问题 |
[13:09] | Maybe a little like you. | 也许和你有点像 |
[13:11] | I have to go home next week. | 我下周必须回家了 |
[13:13] | My parents can’t afford this. | 我父母出不起这个钱 |
[13:21] | Are you looking forward to going home? | 你希望回家吗 |
[13:32] | What was her name? | 她叫什么 |
[13:39] | My son’s name was Gabriel. | 我儿子叫加百列 |
[13:42] | After his grandfather. | 以他爷爷的名字命名的 |
[13:51] | You know, I, uh, | 你知道的 我… |
[13:53] | I used to like to be in his room after he died. | 他过世后我总是喜欢待在他的房间 |
[13:58] | In his bed, you know, surrounded by all his things. | 躺在他的床上 身边都是他的东西 |
[14:08] | The sheets still had his smell, | 床单上仍然有他的气味 |
[14:09] | and I used to wrap them around a pillow | 我经常用床单包住枕头 |
[14:11] | and pretend I was holding him. | 假装我抱着他 |
[14:21] | My mom… | 道恩去世后 |
[14:23] | …put all of Dawn’s things in a… | 我妈妈立刻把所有东西 |
[14:27] | …storage as soon as she died. | 都收起来了 |
[14:31] | In a box. | 放在一个箱子里 |
[14:32] | No, she can’t do that. | 不 她不能那么做 |
[14:35] | You have to tell her to take them out again. | 你必须告诉她把那些东西再拿出来 |
[14:39] | You need her stuff around you. You can’t… | 你需要有她的东西在身边 你不能… |
[14:42] | …trying to erase her memory | 试着抹去她的记忆 |
[14:43] | is–is not gonna help. | 是不会有帮助的 |
[14:53] | I just… | 可我… |
[14:58] | I just miss her so much. | 我太想念她了 |
[15:02] | Oh, hey, I think I’ve got some Kleenex in here. | 我应该带纸巾了 |
[15:07] | I don’t care. | 不用了 |
[15:19] | My mom… | 我妈妈 |
[15:21] | …she’s so worried about me. | 她很担心我 |
[15:26] | She just… | 她… |
[15:28] | …she wants me | 她希望我 |
[15:30] | to be better. | 能振作起来 |
[15:33] | She wants me to be myself again. | 她希望我回到原来的样子 |
[15:37] | Well, | 其实呢 |
[15:39] | you’re not gonna be better for a while. | 你要过一段时间才能好起来 |
[15:44] | And you won’t ever be the same. | 和以前也不会一样了 |
[15:47] | She has to understand that. | 她必须理解这一点 |
[15:55] | I spend a lot of time | 我花了很多时间 |
[15:58] | trying to f-figure out | 想要找出 |
[16:01] | a way to kill myself and | 一种自杀的办法 |
[16:06] | make it look like an accident. | 并且伪造成一个意外 |
[16:13] | Please don’t tell them I-I told you that. | 别告诉他们我和你说了这个 |
[16:15] | No, I won’t. I won’t. | 不 我不会 我不会的 |
[16:18] | I get it, though. | 不过我理解你 |
[16:21] | I came close a few times too. | 我有几次差点也这么做了 |
[16:24] | You did? | 是吗 |
[16:27] | Why not? | 为什么又没做呢 |
[16:31] | What did you do? | 你用了什么办法 |
[16:38] | I had an affair. | 我有了婚外情 |
[16:44] | – Damn. – Yeah. | -真可恶 -是啊 |
[16:45] | Well, I wouldn’t recommend it. It didn’t end well. | 我不建议这么做 没有好结局 |
[16:50] | But you do whatever you have to do. | 但是你得尽力去做你该做的 |
[16:53] | Dying is not the answer. | 死不是出路 |
[16:57] | I know it feels like | 我知道虽然现在看起来 |
[16:59] | a good solution right now, | 死像是个好办法 |
[17:00] | but you want to live. | 但其实你想活着 |
[17:05] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[17:07] | Because it’s incredible to be alive. | 因为活着是件非常美好的事 |
[17:14] | Everyone else assumes that life is a given. | 所有人都认为生命是理所当然的 |
[17:19] | But you and I both know that it’s not. | 但你和我都知道不是这样的 |
[17:23] | You and I both know that breath can end. | 你我都知道呼吸是会停止的 |
[17:30] | So we know that life is a gift. | 所以我们知道生命是一份礼物 |
[17:38] | You’ll miss Dawn, but you’ll keep her with you. | 你会想念道恩 但她会一直陪着你 |
[17:41] | You’ll keep that memory alive. | 你会记住那些回忆 |
[17:44] | And you’ll live now for both of you. | 现在你将为她和你自己而活着 |
[18:36] | Hey. I’m sorry about before. | 我为之前的事道歉 |
[18:39] | Look, I-I don’t want to fight. | 我不想吵架的 |
[18:40] | I… I should have told you that I talked to Noah. | 我该告诉你我跟诺亚谈过 |
[18:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:49] | Can I talk to you about something else? | 我能跟你说说其他事吗 |
[18:52] | Sure. What’s up? | 当然 什么事 |
[18:55] | Guess where I was this morning? | 猜猜我今天上午去哪了 |
[18:58] | I got no idea, Ally. | 我不知道 艾莉 |
[18:59] | I was at Woodlawn. | 我去了伍德朗 |
[19:01] | I talked to this woman who had lost her child. | 我跟一个失去孩子的母亲聊天了 |
[19:07] | – How was that? – It was really intense. | -怎么样 -她情绪真的很激动 |
[19:11] | She was so young. She–much younger than we were. | 她很年轻 她比我们那时年轻多了 |
[19:16] | And she was in so much pain, you could almost | 她非常痛苦 你几乎能看到 |
[19:17] | see the film of grief over her eyes. | 她眼睛里流露出来的悲伤 |
[19:21] | Yeah, I remember it. | 是 我还记得那种样子 |
[19:23] | Yeah, but I think I helped her. I really do. | 没错 我想我帮到她了 真的 |
[19:25] | And, um, Dr. Parry, that’s my doctor, | 帕里医生 她是我的医生 |
[19:28] | she told me that someone like me, with my experience, | 她告诉我像我这样拥有这种经验的人 |
[19:31] | I could turn this into a career. | 可以做一个职业人士 |
[19:34] | – A career? – Yeah. | -作为职业 -对 |
[19:36] | They’re creating a new program. | 他们在创建一个新项目 |
[19:38] | What they want to do is train parents who have lost a child | 他们想给失去孩子的父母亲培训 |
[19:42] | to become grief counselors. | 让他们成为悲伤咨询顾问 |
[19:43] | And they think the only people | 他们认为唯一能 |
[19:44] | that can really understand that experience | 了解这种体验的人 |
[19:47] | are those that have been through it before. | 只有那些真正体验过这一切的人 |
[19:49] | I don’t understand. You’re moving to New Jersey? | 我不明白 你要搬去新泽西吗 |
[19:51] | What? No, I commute. | 什么 不 我两边跑 |
[19:53] | Alison, that’s four hours away. | 艾莉森 那可有四个小时的路程 |
[19:56] | Well–well, yeah, um, | 是啊 |
[19:57] | maybe I’ll spend a few days a week up there. | 或许我一周会在那待几天 |
[20:00] | So this is a full-time job then? | 所以这是份全职工作 |
[20:01] | No, I-I–we haven’t worked out the specifics yet, I– | 不 我们还没谈好细节 |
[20:05] | – What about Joanie? – What about her? | -琼妮怎么办 -跟她有什么关系 |
[20:07] | – What, you just gonna abandon her again? – No. | -不是吧 你又要抛弃她吗 -不 |
[20:10] | – No. – So then what? | -不 -那怎么办 |
[20:12] | – You’re gonna take her from me? – Wait, no. | -你要把她从我身边带走吗 -不 |
[20:13] | – From our home? – Cole, stop. | -从我们的家带走 -科尔 别说了 |
[20:14] | I-I-I haven’t thought about any of this. | 我还没考虑这些 |
[20:16] | Why not? | 为什么没有 |
[20:18] | This is exactly why I didn’t want you to have custody yet. | 这正是我不希望你拥有监护权的原因 |
[20:21] | I knew you were gonna do something like this. | 我知道你会做出这样的事 |
[20:24] | It’s been, what, 24 hours? Less? | 才过多久 24小时吗 不到24小时 |
[20:27] | And you just can’t help yourself, can you? | 你就是忍不住 对吧 |
[20:28] | Wait, Cole, I think you’re missing the point– | 等等 科尔 我想你没明白我的意思 |
[20:30] | No, you are missing the point. | 不 是你没搞清楚状况 |
[20:31] | What happened in court is a miracle. | 法庭上的判决是个奇迹 |
[20:33] | Why can’t you see that? | 你为什么就是不明白呢 |
[20:35] | Why can’t you just be happy and say thank you? | 你为什么就是不能高高兴兴地说谢谢呢 |
[20:38] | You have to keep on pushing and pushing. | 你就是要一直得寸进尺 |
[20:42] | I forget this about you. | 是我忘了你这点 |
[20:43] | I get so caught up in you and I and our history | 我深深地陷在你我之间 我们的历史中 |
[20:46] | and everything that that entails. | 以及牵连的一切事情中 |
[20:48] | But this is who you are. | 但你就是这样的人 |
[20:50] | You’re chaos. And I can’t live like that. | 你混乱不堪 我不能这么活着 |
[20:52] | Uh, well nobody’s asking you to. | 没人要你这样 |
[20:55] | Really? Then why are you here? | 真的吗 那你为什么到这来 |
[20:59] | I just… …I just wanted to share it with you. | 我只想跟你分享一下 |
[21:02] | – Why? – Because… | -为什么 -因为… |
[21:05] | …you’re the only person who could understand. I… | 你是唯一一个能理解我的人 我… |
[21:11] | I just don’t get why you’re so angry. | 我不明白你为什么这么生气 |
[21:15] | I thought you’d be happy for me. | 我以为你会为我高兴 |
[21:18] | Of course you did, Alison, | 你当然这么以为了 艾莉森 |
[21:20] | ’cause it’s about you. | 因为这是你想要的 |
[21:21] | Everything’s always about you. | 什么事都围着你转 |
[21:44] | Heard you had a big day yesterday, Bailey. | 听说昨天是你的大日子 贝利 |
[21:47] | Wow. Word travels fast. | 消息传得还真快 |
[21:49] | I’m happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[21:50] | I like it when the good guys win. | 我喜欢好人赢 |
[21:52] | Yeah, well. You’re a good guy, Clay. | 好吧 你真是个好人 克莱 |
[21:56] | – What’ll it be tonight? – Oh, I don’t know. | -今晚来点什么 -不知道 |
[21:58] | Something really stiff. | 来点烈的 |
[22:00] | How about a Long Island Iced Tea? | 长岛冰茶怎么样 |
[22:09] | Um, I was getting dinner in town and I saw you walk in. | 我进城吃晚餐 看见你走进来了 |
[22:13] | Mind if I sit? | 介意我坐下吗 |
[22:15] | Uh, no–no, sure. | 不 不介意 当然 |
[22:20] | Two Long Island Iced Teas. | 两杯长岛冰茶 |
[22:26] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[22:27] | – You look good. – Yeah, I’m okay. | -你看上去不错 -是啊 我挺好的 |
[22:29] | How are you? | 你呢 |
[22:30] | Um, I’ve been better. | 不怎么好 |
[22:39] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[22:42] | – No. – No. | -不了 -不了 |
[22:49] | So you’re still living here? I didn’t–I didn’t know that. | 你还住在这儿吗 我不 我不知道 |
[22:53] | Uh, well, yeah, I have a lot of reasons to be here, and… | 是啊 有很多原因 |
[22:57] | – Oh, your daughter’s here, right? – Yeah. | -你女儿在这里 对吗 -是的 |
[23:04] | She turned out not to be Noah’s? | 不是诺亚的吧 |
[23:09] | No. | 不是 |
[23:15] | I loved hearing that. | 很高兴知道这个 |
[23:22] | I’m sorry. I’m not trying to be a bitch. | 很抱歉 我不是来找事的 |
[23:24] | I’m just having a really weird day. | 就是今天真的过得很不顺 |
[23:26] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[23:42] | Have you seen him recently? | 你最近见过他了吗 |
[23:45] | Noah? | 诺亚吗 |
[23:46] | Yeah, I’m just wondering if, you know, how he is. | 是的 我就是想知道他现在怎么样 |
[23:51] | He’s been staying at my place, actually. | 其实他在我那里 |
[23:55] | – He is? – Mm-hmm. | -是吗 -是的 |
[23:59] | Just for a few days. His neck got infected | 只待几天 他颈部感染了 |
[24:01] | and–and my boyfriend’s a–a doctor, so… | 我男朋友是 是个医生 所以… |
[24:04] | Wow, that’s so nice of you. That… | 挺好的 这… |
[24:10] | – Do they know who did it? – No. | -你知道是谁干的吗 -不知道 |
[24:13] | Think it’s random. | 可能不是针对他的 |
[24:14] | – God, it’s so weird. – I know. | -天啊 好奇怪 -我知道 |
[24:19] | When’s the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[24:21] | Uh, a few days ago. | 几天前 |
[24:25] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[24:28] | We signed the divorce papers. | 我们签了离婚协议 |
[24:32] | You’re divorced from Noah? | 你和诺亚离婚了 |
[24:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:36] | And so am I. | 我也是 |
[24:43] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[24:53] | – Hey, can I ask you something? – Uh, okay. | -我能问你个问题吗 -好 |
[24:57] | Who was he with you? | 他和你在一起的时候是什么样的 |
[24:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:00] | I mean, how would you describe this person, | 我是说 你怎么形容这个人 |
[25:05] | Noah Solloway? | 诺亚·索洛维 |
[25:12] | Uh, I, uh, I… …I’d say he was charming. | 我 我… 我觉得他很有魅力 |
[25:18] | Uh, very smart. | 很聪明 |
[25:21] | Intensely driven. | 很有上进心 |
[25:22] | I’ve never met anyone that ambitious before. | 我从没见过比他还有雄心的人 |
[25:29] | – What? – Nothing. Go on. | -怎么了 -没什么 继续 |
[25:35] | He was very mature. | 他很成熟 |
[25:38] | You know, he seemed like a man that could take care of things. | 你知道吗 他好像很会处理事情 |
[25:48] | That’s not how you saw him? | 你认识他的时候不是这样吗 |
[25:50] | I found him to be so insecure. | 我觉得他很没有安全感 |
[25:54] | I mean, obviously very intelligent, | 我是说 他是很聪明 |
[25:56] | but I always was after him to hustle more, | 但我总是要追着他催促着他 |
[25:58] | call his publisher, or stand up to my father. | 给他的出版商打电话 或是对付我父亲 |
[26:05] | It’s like he was a completely different person with you. | 好像和你在一起时他全完不一样了 |
[26:09] | I think people see what they want to see in other people. | 我觉得人们看人只选择看见自己想看见的部分 |
[26:17] | You know, I used to think that he was never really yours, | 你知道 我曾经以为他从未真的属于过你 |
[26:20] | that I was just loaning him to you until | 我只是把他借给你 |
[26:25] | he’d had enough and decided to come home, | 他玩够了就会回家 |
[26:27] | even after you’d gotten married. | 即使你们结婚了我也是这样想的 |
[26:29] | Isn’t that pathetic? | 可悲吗 |
[26:31] | Helen, I’m sorry. | 海伦 我很抱歉 |
[26:33] | I’m really sorry for what I did. | 我真的为我的所作所为感到抱歉 |
[26:37] | He was your husband. You had children. | 他曾是你丈夫 你们还有孩子 |
[26:39] | I shouldn’t have… | 我不该 |
[26:41] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:46] | But it’s not your fault. | 但那不是你的错 |
[26:52] | I mean, men need to feel | 我是说 男人在一段关系中 |
[26:56] | important in order to stay in a relationship, | 需要感到自己很重要 |
[26:58] | and I stopped making Noah feel important | 在诺亚遇到你之前 |
[27:01] | years before he met you. | 我早已没有让他感到自己重要 |
[27:05] | So don’t blame yourself for what happened. | 所以不要为发生的事感到自责 |
[27:11] | Helen, I want to tell you something | 海伦 我想跟你说斯科蒂死的那晚 |
[27:12] | about the night that Scotty died– | 所发生的事情 |
[27:14] | – No, don’t. – I… | -不 不要 -我 |
[27:15] | No, I think it would help you to hear– | 别 我觉得那能帮助你 |
[27:17] | Why don’t you just let it go, Alison? | 你为什么就不能放手呢 艾莉森 |
[27:20] | I mean, what does it matter? | 我是说 那又有什么重要的呢 |
[27:23] | It’s not like we can go back. | 我们又不可能回到过去 |
[27:28] | It was nice seeing you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[27:30] | Take care of yourself. | 你自己多保重 |
[27:45] | Weird night? | 今晚不顺 |
[28:13] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[28:15] | Hey. What’s wrong? | 发生什么事了 |
[28:17] | I just wanted to give you a heads-up. | 我只是想来提醒你一下 |
[28:18] | The New Jersey cops are back in Montauk, questioning Cole. | 新泽西警察已经回到蒙托克 质询科尔 |
[28:22] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[28:23] | Noah Solloway’s attempted murder. | 诺阿·索罗维的被谋杀未遂的案子 |
[28:26] | His alibi the night of the stabbing didn’t hold up. | 案发当晚他的不在场证明无效 |
[28:29] | What, he–he wasn’t home? | 什么 他当时不在家 |
[28:30] | No. Apparently, they have | 不 很明显 在诺亚被捅之前一小时 |
[28:32] | some record of a toll he paid on the Jersey Turnpike | 在离大学十英里远的新泽西收费高速公路 |
[28:34] | about ten miles from the university, | 保留有他们支付通行费的 |
[28:36] | an hour before Noah was stabbed. | 支付记录 |
[28:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[28:43] | Do you know anything about this? | 这件事你有所了解吗 |
[28:45] | Uh, n-no. | 不 不知道 |
[28:46] | Because if you got something to say, now would be the time. | 如果你有什么要说 最好趁现在 |
[28:48] | I swear I don’t. | 我发誓没有 |
[28:51] | Okay. Hopefully he was just | 好的 希望他只是 |
[28:53] | going on a drive to look at the foliage. | 开车去看看风景 |
[28:56] | – Yeah. – Sorry to bother you, Bailey. | -是吧 -抱歉打扰你 贝利 |
[28:58] | You have a good night. | 祝你今晚愉快 |
[29:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:12] | I mean, I didn’t plan it. | 我意思是 我不是有意为之 |
[29:14] | It just came out. | 那些话就冲口而出 |
[29:16] | He asked me if–if Joanie seemed happy | 他问我琼妮和她在一起时 |
[29:18] | when she was with her. | 开不开心 |
[29:20] | – Was I supposed to lie? – No. | -我该撒谎吗 -不 |
[29:23] | Of course I don’t want you to lie. | 我当然不希望你撒谎 |
[29:27] | I just wish you could have mentioned it to me first. | 我只是希望你第一时间告诉我 |
[29:29] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我就是这个意思啊 |
[29:31] | I didn’t know I was going to do anything. | 我也没预料到我会被传证 |
[29:33] | Cole? Luisa? | 科尔 路易莎 |
[29:35] | So, the judge is leaning towards shared custody. | 法官倾向于共享监护权 |
[29:38] | What do you think? | 你们怎么想 |
[29:39] | Would you agree to settle? | 你们同意这么办吗 |
[29:42] | Let’s give her what she wants. | 给她想要的吧 |
[29:42] | So we can stop thinking about her. | 这样我们就不用为她的事操心了 |
[29:46] | I’m just so fucking tired of talking about Alison. | 我真的是很厌倦提起艾莉森了 |
[30:14] | What the fuck? | 什么情况 |
[30:18] | Fuck. | 操 |
[30:31] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[30:36] | I brought donuts. | 我带了些甜甜圈 |
[30:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:39] | Well, I thought you might be hungry. | 我想你可能饿了 |
[30:41] | And I wanted to say thank you for today. | 我想感谢你今天所做的 |
[30:44] | It wasn’t my idea. | 那不是我的主意 |
[30:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:48] | But still, you agreed to the settlement, so thank you. | 但你也同意了 所以谢谢 |
[30:51] | Ally, I’m not hungry. | 艾莉 我不饿 |
[30:54] | Yes, you are. | 你饿 |
[30:55] | – No, I’m not. – I can tell you are. | -我不饿 -我看得出来你饿了 |
[30:57] | Getting that line between your eyes. | 你眉心间的那一道告诉我你饿了 |
[30:58] | – Alison… – What? | -艾莉森 -什么 |
[30:59] | Can you please just go? | 请你离开好吗 |
[31:01] | My crew’s about to show up. My brother’s are coming. | 我的装修队要来 我的兄弟们也要来 |
[31:03] | I don’t want them to see you here. | 我不想让他们看到你在这儿 |
[31:05] | Why? What are they gonna think? | 为什么 他们会怎么想 |
[31:07] | I don’t know what they’re gonna think, | 我不知道他们会怎么想 |
[31:08] | but I don’t want any trouble. | 但我不想给自己惹麻烦 |
[31:09] | Wait… | 等等 |
[31:10] | How is this trouble? I brought donuts. | 这会有什么麻烦 我就是带了些甜甜圈过来 |
[31:12] | Come on, Ally, you got what you wanted. | 拜托 艾莉 你已经得到你想要的了 |
[31:13] | Okay, you got Joanie back. | 好吗 你已经夺回了琼妮 |
[31:15] | So what are you doing? | 你这是在做什么 |
[31:17] | I-I need you to leave me alone, Alison. | 我不想你缠着我 艾莉森 |
[31:20] | We both agree that what happened was a mistake. | 我们都同意我们间发生的事儿是个错误 |
[31:24] | Oh, my God. That’s–that’s not why I’m here. | 天呐 我不是因为那件事来这儿的 |
[31:27] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[31:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:29] | I came to say thank you. | 我是来谢谢你的 |
[31:35] | Look, today meant a lot to me. | 听着 今天对我意义挺重大的 |
[31:38] | It meant everything. | 非常重要 |
[31:46] | I’ll leave them here. | 我把它放这儿了 |
[31:49] | In case you get hungry later. | 以防你待会儿饿了 |
[31:57] | Fuck. | 操 |
[31:59] | Fuck. | 操 |
[32:17] | Hey, Willa. | 你好 维拉 |
[32:19] | Cole, I was just about to lock up. | 科尔 我刚准备关门 |
[32:20] | I just got to talk to Jerry for a second. Is he in? | 我需要跟杰里谈谈 他在吗 |
[32:22] | Jerry is somewhere in the Florida Keys. | 杰里去了佛罗里达群岛 |
[32:24] | For how long? | 要去多久 |
[32:25] | For good. He retired last month. | 不回来了 他上个月退休了 |
[32:27] | Couldn’t wait to get the hell out of here. | 等不及要离开这里了 |
[32:30] | So who’s the new building inspector? | 所以新的建筑检查员是谁 |
[32:34] | Are you Tim? | 你是蒂姆吗 |
[32:35] | Timothy. | 蒂莫西 |
[32:36] | Timothy, my mistake. | 蒂莫西 我的错 |
[32:37] | Cole Lockhart. | 我是科尔·洛克哈特 |
[32:38] | Hey, Mr. Lockhart, pleasure to meet you. | 你好洛克哈特先生 很高兴认识你 |
[32:40] | Pleasure’s all mine. | 我也是 |
[32:41] | Congratulations on the new job. | 恭喜你新官上任 |
[32:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:44] | I was out by your house earlier. | 我刚刚去了下你房子那边 |
[32:45] | Yeah, I know. I got your message. | 是的 我知道 我收到了信息 |
[32:49] | – Your survey’s out of date. – I don’t think so. | -你的勘测证明已经过期了 -我不这么认为 |
[32:51] | That survey’s not more than three years old. | 还没有超过三年呢 |
[32:53] | Correct. | 没错 |
[32:53] | Right, so that’s not out of date. | 是啊 所以就没过期啊 |
[32:55] | Town law stipulates that all new construction | 镇上法律规定所有新建筑 |
[32:57] | be based on a new survey. | 必须要有新的勘测证明 |
[32:58] | We’ve got to shut you down till you get a new one. | 我们得勒令你停工直到你拿到新的证明 |
[33:00] | Come on, if I get– if I get a new survey, | 拜托 如果要我去重办一张证明 |
[33:02] | it’s gonna cost me an arm and and leg. | 我会累死的 |
[33:04] | And it’ll take me eight weeks to get somebody out there. | 我要花八周的时间去找人 |
[33:06] | Maybe less. | 可能会快点 |
[33:07] | Even if it’s six, | 就算是要六周 |
[33:08] | I’m trying to get that roof on before winter. | 我打算在冬天来之前把房顶弄好 |
[33:09] | If you shut me down now, I’m screwed. | 如果你现在要我停工 那就完了 |
[33:11] | I’m sorry, with all the new construction in town, | 很抱歉 现在镇上的新建筑很多 |
[33:13] | we really must enforce the rules. | 我们不能对任何一个放松 |
[33:15] | All right, Timothy, I know that you’re new here. | 蒂莫西 我知道你是新来的 |
[33:18] | This is a small town. | 这是个小镇 |
[33:19] | We take care of each other. | 我们互相照看 |
[33:24] | I’ve heard a lot about you, Mr. Lockhart. | 我听说很多你的事 洛克哈特先生 |
[33:28] | Heard that you’re an upstanding member of this community | 听说你在这个社区里是个很正直的人 |
[33:30] | and someone people really look up to. | 而有人真的很敬佩你这一点 |
[33:32] | I would think it’d be important to you to continue | 我觉得继续用恰当的方式做事 |
[33:33] | to do things the proper way. | 对你来说很重要 |
[33:36] | I’m very sorry for the inconvenience. | 对于带来的不便我很抱歉 |
[33:55] | What happened to you? | 你干嘛呢 |
[33:57] | Bath time. | 洗了个澡 |
[34:00] | She asleep? | 她睡着了 |
[34:02] | Uh, no. She’s watching a movie. | 没有 她在看电影 |
[34:05] | I, um, I talked to her about what happened today in court. | 我 我跟她说了今天在法庭发生的事 |
[34:09] | And? | 然后呢 |
[34:12] | Well, she’s happy. | 她很高兴 |
[34:15] | We did the right thing. | 我们做得对 |
[34:22] | It’s getting kind of late. | 时间不早了 |
[34:23] | If you can get her in her pajamas, | 你给她换上睡衣 |
[34:24] | I’ll read her a bedtime story. | 我再给她读睡前故事 |
[34:26] | Deal. | 没问题 |
[34:28] | Dinner’s on the stove. | 饭菜在炉子上 |
[34:35] | Smells great. | 闻起来真棒 |
[34:44] | Um, so… | 那… |
[34:47] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[34:52] | Maybe it’s time for us to start our own family. | 也许我们是时候建立自己的家庭 |
[34:56] | We could adopt or find a surrogate. | 我们可以收养或者找代孕 |
[35:00] | No? | 不要吗 |
[35:05] | No, I-I mean, no, not “no”, yes. | 不 我是说 不是”不要” 要的 |
[35:08] | Definitely yes. | 当然要 |
[35:12] | Of course I want to start a family with you. | 我当然想和你建立一个家庭 |
[35:14] | But I-I-I’m exhausted tonight, babe. | 但是我 我今晚太累了 宝贝 |
[35:20] | – Can we talk about this tomorrow? – Yeah. | -我们能明天再谈吗 -好 |
[35:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[35:38] | – Cole? – Yeah? | -科尔 -怎么了 |
[35:40] | The fuck is wrong with you, man? | 你他妈怎么回事 |
[35:42] | They sent me from town council. | 他们把我从市议会送过来 |
[35:43] | – What are you talking about? – I talked to Tim. | -你在说什么 -我和蒂姆聊过了 |
[35:45] | You are unequivocally shut down. | 你肯定要停工了 |
[35:47] | Oh, fuck that guy. | 去他的 |
[35:49] | What’s his price? | 他的价格是多少 |
[35:50] | – He doesn’t have one. – Bullshit. | -他没说价格 -屁话 |
[35:52] | Everybody has a price. What’s his? | 每个人都有价格 他的是多少 |
[35:53] | Cole, he’s trying to make an example of you. | 科尔 他想拿你做典型 |
[35:55] | – He’s not gonna budge. – Why? | -他不会让步 -为什么 |
[35:56] | Why? ‘Cause you’re a high-profile citizen, | 为什么 因为你是个备受关注的公民 |
[35:58] | and he’s trying to bring some kind of order to this… | 他想对这里建立一些秩序… |
[36:01] | backwater cesspool of corruption we call home. | 这个闭塞的腐烂池 我们叫做家的地方 |
[36:04] | Why’d you hire this guy in the first place? | 为什么你一定要雇这个家伙 |
[36:05] | Just–listen, just shut it down for a few weeks. | 听着 就停工几周 |
[36:07] | Just give me a minute. Fuck. | 给我点时间 靠 |
[36:10] | Hello. | 你好 |
[36:13] | Yeah, I’m just at a building site. | 是的 我在建筑工地上 |
[36:15] | Yes, I got your message about the diapers. | 是的 我收到了你那条尿布的信息 |
[36:17] | I already… | 我已经… |
[36:18] | No, I didn’t make the appointment becau– | 不 我没预约是因为 |
[36:21] | because I-I don’t think he’s sick. | 因为我觉得他没生病 |
[36:22] | I think he’s teething, but if you want me to… | 他正在长牙 但是如果你想让我去… |
[36:24] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[36:26] | She’s a fucking cunt. | 她这个贱人 |
[36:30] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[36:31] | Yes, I meant that affectionately. | 是的 那是种亲切的表达 |
[36:34] | Is there something wrong with Little O? | 小奥出什么事了吗 |
[36:36] | No, he’s teething. | 没 他在长乳牙 |
[36:37] | But he won’t stop crying, and Jenny’s worried. | 但是他一直哭 珍妮很担心 |
[36:40] | And she’s back at work now and super stressed | 而且现在她又回去工作了 压力非常大 |
[36:43] | and the kid won’t sleep and we’re fighting all the time | 孩子不睡觉 我们一直吵架 |
[36:45] | and we never have sex, but other than that? | 我们好久没做爱 但是除此之外 |
[36:47] | Everything’s great. | 一切都好 |
[36:50] | You guys gonna be okay? | 你们会没事的吗 |
[36:52] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[36:53] | Well, you just called your wife a cunt. | 你刚才叫你老婆贱人 |
[36:55] | Yeah, ’cause she makes me deeply miserable. | 是的 因为她让我非常痛苦 |
[36:58] | But you mean are we gonna split? No, of course not. | 但你是说我们会分开吗 不 当然不会 |
[37:01] | Jenny’s like a… she’s like a solid B-plus. | 珍妮就像是… 她绝对是中上等 |
[37:05] | And let’s face it, I’m a C. | 而我们得面对现实 我是第三等 |
[37:08] | So if she needs to call and yell at me | 所以如果她需要打电话冲我嚷嚷 |
[37:10] | and then hang up, | 然后挂掉电话 |
[37:11] | if that makes her happy, well. | 如果这样做让她高兴那都可以 |
[37:13] | It’s a, uh, small price to pay | 这是一个美好家庭 |
[37:15] | for a beautiful family, you know? | 需要付出的代价 |
[37:23] | You ever wonder what it’d be like, | 你有没有想过那会怎么样 |
[37:25] | different life, different… | 如果有不同的生活 不同的… |
[37:27] | Different, what, different girl? | 不同的 什么 不同的女人 |
[37:32] | Like who? | 比如谁 |
[37:37] | Come on. | 不会吧 |
[37:40] | Is that what this is all about? | 所有的事都是因为这个吗 |
[37:43] | The whole “I got to get a roof on my house” bullshit? | 所有”我想给房子弄个房顶”的屁话 |
[37:47] | Thanks for stopping by, Oscar. | 谢谢你来看我 奥斯卡 |
[37:48] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等下 等下 |
[37:50] | – Are you fucking your ex-wife? – Nope. | -你在和你前妻上床吗 -没 |
[37:53] | Have you been fucking your ex-wife? | 你和你前妻上过床了吗 |
[38:00] | What the fuck’s wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[38:01] | Dude, you got a perfect life. What are you doing? | 兄弟 你的生活很完美 你在做什么 |
[38:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:11] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[38:15] | Listen, man, I get it. | 听着 哥们 我明白了 |
[38:17] | Your ex-wife was one of a kind. | 你的前妻是很特别 |
[38:21] | But remember that thing that happened five years ago? | 但你还记得五年前发生的事吗 |
[38:24] | Where she left you, | 她离开了你 |
[38:26] | shattered your heart in a million pieces, | 她把你的心撕得粉碎 |
[38:28] | and then ground the shards between her teeth, yeah? | 然后还在齿间咀嚼你的痛苦 对吗 |
[38:29] | Yes, yes, I remember. | 是的 是的我记得 |
[38:32] | So why are we even having this conversation? | 那我们为什么要进行这个对话 |
[38:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:38] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道我在做什么 |
[38:42] | And if you tell Luisa, I’ll kill you. | 如果你敢告诉路易莎 我就杀了你 |
[38:45] | Come on, buddy. | 拜托 哥们 |
[38:47] | You’re talking to the new Oscar Hodges now. | 站在你面前的是全新的奥斯卡·豪治 |
[38:49] | I’m not interested in blowing up anyone’s life. | 我对毁掉别人的生活不感兴趣 |
[38:51] | I got my own to worry about. | 我有我自己的事情要操心 |
[38:54] | You know, uh, when I first met Jenny, | 知道吗 当我第一次见到珍妮的时候 |
[38:56] | I fell for her like the fucking Hindenburg. | 我爱上她就像坠落的兴登堡号一样 |
[39:00] | I mean, she was like some sort of nymphomaniac. | 她是个性欲很旺盛的女人 |
[39:03] | I thought I was setting myself up for a lifetime of blowjobs. | 我还以为我这辈子都不愁有人给我口交了 |
[39:08] | Now, a scant three years later, | 现在 短短的三年过后 |
[39:09] | instead of getting laid at night, | 我晚上不是做床上运动 |
[39:10] | I find myself up changing diapers. | 而是在给儿子换尿布 |
[39:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:14] | Last night, I didn’t have a clean one ready. | 昨晚 我还没有准备好干净的尿布 |
[39:16] | Little O started to squirm. | 小豪治就扭来扭去想要便便了 |
[39:17] | So I reached out my hand and I let him shit in it. | 所以我伸出手 让他拉到了我手里 |
[39:23] | But you know what occurred to me while that was happening? | 但你知道当这一切发生的时候我在想什么吗 |
[39:26] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[39:28] | I thought, | 我想 |
[39:29] | this is what happens when you fall in love with someone. | 这就是当你爱上一个人的时候会做的事 |
[39:31] | This is where it all leads. | 这就是生活的意义 |
[39:35] | So, if that’s where it’s heading anyhow, | 所以 如果无论如何你都要走上这条路 |
[39:38] | wouldn’t you rather Luisa to fall back on, | 难道你不希望能依靠是路易莎 |
[39:41] | the woman you know will be there to catch you, | 那个你知道她会接住你的女人吗 |
[39:42] | than Alison, who nine times out of ten | 而艾莉森 她十有八九会 |
[39:44] | will probably just let you fall? | 任由你坠落 |
[39:51] | Good seeing you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[39:51] | – Thanks for stopping by. – Okay. | -谢谢拜访 -好吧 |
[39:55] | Hey, great talk. | 聊得很开心 |
[40:00] | Shut it down. | 停工 |
[40:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:04] | 洛克哈特 龙虾卷餐厅 | |
[40:05] | Last survey was done three years ago, November. | 最后那次调查时三年前的11月份做的 |
[40:08] | – Hey, Cole. – I mean, as soon as | -科尔 -我是说 |
[40:08] | you can get out there. Hold on, hold on. | 你一到那 等一下 等一下 |
[40:10] | Yeah. Next week’ll be fine. | 下周可以 |
[40:13] | I’ll see you at the house. Thank you. | 在房子那见 谢谢 |
[40:14] | Bye. | 再见 |
[40:15] | Ally, I told you yesterday, I really– | 艾莉 我昨天和你说过了 我真的… |
[40:17] | No, look, I had a–a really significant day. | 不是 我度过了非常有意义的一天 |
[40:20] | I was at Woodlawn and I was counseling a grieving mother. | 我在伍德朗劝解了一位悲伤的母亲 |
[40:23] | And it went so well they’ve offered me a job. | 进展的特别顺利 他们给了我一份工作 |
[40:28] | A job? | 工作 |
[40:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:30] | There’s starting this new program, and– | 他们启动了一个新项目… |
[40:31] | Hold on, did you take it? | 等一下 你接受了吗 |
[40:34] | Yeah, I did. | 接受了 |
[40:36] | Woodlawn is in New Jersey. | 伍德朗在新泽西 |
[40:37] | Well, that’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[40:39] | Okay, so what’s the point then? | 那什么是重点 |
[40:41] | What–aren’t you happy for me? | 你难道不为我高兴吗 |
[40:44] | If you start working in New Jersey, | 如果你开始在新泽西工作 |
[40:45] | what are we gonna do about Joanie? | 琼妮怎么办 |
[40:46] | You think you’re taking her? You’re gonna leave her? | 你要带着她去 还是你要再次离开她 |
[40:47] | What–I thought I could take her half the week. | 什么 我想我一周有一半的时间可以带她 |
[40:49] | She has school. | 她得上学 |
[40:50] | Well, she’s got kindergarten. | 她上得是幼儿园 |
[40:52] | We can find one there in New Jersey. | 我们可以在新泽西再找一所 |
[40:54] | – It’s fine–what? – Jesus Christ. | -没什么大不了的 怎么了 -天啊 |
[40:55] | Nothing, I just thought it was gonna be different this time. | 没什么 我只是还以为这次你会变的不一样 |
[40:57] | What was gonna be different? | 什么不同 |
[40:58] | I thought maybe you’d stay in one place for a little while. | 我以为你会在一个地方待一段时间 |
[41:00] | Well, okay, if you want Joanie here the whole week, | 好吧 如果你想琼妮一整周都在这里 |
[41:03] | we can talk about that. It’s not– | 我们可以讨论一下 不是… |
[41:03] | What I want is for you to be a responsible human being | 我想要的是你做一个 |
[41:06] | who doesn’t just do the first fucking thing | 不会把脑海里蹦出来的第一个念头 |
[41:08] | that pops into your head. | 付诸行动的负责任的人 |
[41:10] | I don’t have time for your craziness today, Ally. | 我今天没时间陪你疯 艾莉 |
[41:11] | Oh, it’s a good thing I’m so fucked up, isn’t it? | 我一团糟就好了 是吧 |
[41:15] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[41:16] | Well, as long as I’m crazy, you get to be sane. | 只要我是疯狂的那一方 你就可以做理智的一方 |
[41:26] | Let’s do it. | 咱们就这么做吧 |
[41:28] | – Okay. – I’m ready. Let’s start our own family. | -好吧 -我准备好了 我们来组建我们自己的家庭 |
[41:30] | We could even use your sister as a surrogate. | 我们甚至可以让你妹妹做代理孕母 |
[41:34] | – What? – I’m sorry I’ve been acting so crazy | -什么 -对不起 我这几天表现的 |
[41:35] | for the last couple days, | 这么不理智 |
[41:36] | but I was thinking about this. | 但我一直在考虑这事 |
[41:37] | You want a family. I want a family. | 你想组建家庭 我也想组建家庭 |
[41:38] | So let’s do it. | 那就这么干吧 |
[41:40] | I’m gonna call a doctor first thing tomorrow morning | 明早第一件事就是打电话给医生 |
[41:41] | and–and figure out the process. | 弄清楚具体过程是怎样的 |
[41:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:46] | I think we should sleep on it. | 我想咱们先缓缓 |
[41:48] | And maybe we can talk when you’re a little bit calmer? | 或许等你冷静点再谈这件事吧 |
[41:51] | Babe, I’m calm. I want this. | 宝贝 我很冷静 我想要这样做 |
[41:58] | Yeah? | 来了 |
[42:04] | Mr. Lockhart. | 洛克哈特先生 |
[42:05] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[42:08] | Yeah, I get it. | 我懂你 |
[42:09] | I’m in a shit mood too. | 我现在心情也很烂 |
[42:11] | It sucks having to drive all the way out here again | 大老远开多一次车跑来这里 |
[42:13] | just to ask the same question twice, | 就为了问多一遍那个问题 |
[42:15] | but here goes… | 问题是… |
[42:18] | …where were you the night that Noah Solloway was attacked? | 诺亚·索洛维遭袭的那一晚 你在哪里 |
[42:20] | – I already told you. – Your home, right. | -我早说过了 -在家是吧 也对 |
[42:22] | Except you didn’t tell us, your wife did. | 只不过这话不是你说的 是你妻子说的 |
[42:26] | Why do we have a picture of you at a tollbooth | 为什么你被拍到出现在 |
[42:28] | right after the George Washington Bridge, | 乔治华盛顿大桥后的收费站里 |
[42:30] | the evening of the stabbing? | 而且还是诺亚遇刺那一晚 |
[42:31] | You used your E-ZPass. | 你使用了自动收费牌 |
[42:32] | They keep records of stuff like that, so. | 收费站对此是存有记录的 |
[42:34] | And the GWB is about 40 minutes | 而那座桥离利文斯顿大学 |
[42:35] | from Livingston University, | 有大约四十分钟车程 |
[42:37] | but maybe you already knew that. | 或许你早就知道这一点了吧 |
[42:39] | Look, Mr. Lockhart, why don’t you just tell us | 是这样的 洛克哈特先生 不如你直说 |
[42:40] | where you really were that night? | 当晚你究竟在哪里吧 |
[42:42] | I told you already. I was with my wife. | 我说过了 我和我妻子在一起 |
[42:44] | You’re about to make this a whole lot harder on yourself. | 你的不配合只会给自己制造更多麻烦 |
[42:46] | Yeah, if you don’t come clean, | 没错 如果你不坦白交代 |
[42:47] | you’re about to become our number one suspect. | 你将成为我们的头号嫌疑人 |
[42:50] | Really? Is that a promise? | 是吗 你保证会吗 |
[42:51] | Just tell them where you were. | 快告诉他们你当时在哪 |
[42:54] | Why don’t you listen to your wife, man? | 为什么不听劝呢 先生 |
[42:55] | Why don’t you get the fuck off my property– | 你们为什么不滚出我的私人领地… |
[42:57] | Oh, fuck, really? | 操 真要这样吗 |
[42:59] | Take it easy! | 放松点 |
[43:00] | Put the cuffs on. | 拷上手铐 |
[43:03] | Mr. Lockhart, man, bad move. | 洛克哈特先生 这样做可不好 |
[43:05] | Let’s go. | 跟我们走 |
[43:17] | Chris Gibbons told me you were here. | 克里斯·吉布森跟我说你在这 |
[43:24] | I got him to let me back so I could see you. | 我让他带我过来 这样才能见到你 |
[43:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[43:32] | Look, Cole, we’ve basically known each other, | 科尔 我们都已经认识 |
[43:37] | like, our whole lives. | 快大半辈子了吧 |
[43:42] | And you’re a lot of things, | 你有很多身份 |
[43:43] | but you’re not a liar. | 但绝对不是骗子 |
[43:46] | So just tell me. | 所以跟我说实话吧 |
[43:49] | – If you stabbed Noah, that– – Jesus Christ. No. | -如果你真刺伤了诺亚… -天呐 我没有 |
[43:53] | I wasn’t anywhere near the guy. | 我当晚根本没在他附近过 |
[43:59] | Then where were you that night? | 那你当时到底在哪 |
[44:07] | I went up to Woodlawn. | 我去伍德朗了 |
[44:11] | What? | 什么 |
[44:13] | To talk to your doctor. | 去找你的医生谈话 |
[44:15] | Dr. Parry, right, that’s her name? | 是帕里医生 我没记错吧 |
[44:18] | Yeah. Why? | 没错 为什么 |
[44:21] | To talk about you. | 去谈有关你的事 |
[44:30] | When you got back to Montauk, you seemed…clearer. | 当你回到蒙托克时 你看上去…清醒了不少 |
[44:36] | Seeing you, seeing you with Joanie, | 看着你 看着你和琼妮相处 |
[44:39] | just brought a lot of thoughts back to me. | 让我想起了很多事情 |
[44:43] | Well, what kind of thoughts? | 想起了什么事情 |
[44:48] | About us. | 想起了我们 |
[44:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:04] | Well, why did you need to see my doctor? | 可你为什么要去见我的医生 |
[45:08] | I needed her professional opinion, I guess. | 我想我是要听点专业建议吧 |
[45:11] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[45:13] | About how you are. | 关于你的状况 |
[45:16] | Are you kidding me? | 你是认真的吗 |
[45:17] | What, you, like, you needed permission? | 难道你还需要医生允许吗 |
[45:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[45:24] | Okay, and, uh, what did she say? | 好吧 那她是怎么说的 |
[45:26] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[45:27] | She’s a very ethical doctor. | 她很有职业道德 |
[45:31] | Okay, wait, so, uh, | 那行 等等 |
[45:32] | this is the big secret that–that you’ve been hiding? | 所以这就是你瞒了半天的大秘密吗 |
[45:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[45:36] | Well, tell the detectives that. | 告诉警探这件事 |
[45:38] | – I can’t. – Why not? | -我不能 -为什么 |
[45:40] | Why do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[45:41] | Well, I-I-I have no idea. | 我真的不知道 |
[45:42] | If I admit that I went up to Woodlawn, | 如果我承认我去过伍德朗 |
[45:43] | then I have to admit everything to everybody. | 那我就必须对所有人和盘托出了 |
[45:46] | A-admit what? | 和盘托出什么 |
[45:49] | Alison, | 艾莉森 |
[45:51] | I built this whole life, | 我穷尽一生创造这些 |
[45:52] | I’m building a whole house just to prove to everybody | 我建造这栋房子就是为了向所有人证明 |
[45:56] | that I don’t love you anymore, | 我不爱你了 |
[45:58] | that I don’t need you, that I don’t want you, | 我不需要你 不想要你 |
[46:00] | that I don’t miss you. | 也不想念你 |
[46:06] | But the truth is that I do. | 但事实却相反 |
[46:14] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[46:16] | And I want you and I miss you and I love you. | 我想要你 想念你 而且还爱着你 |
[46:20] | And I’m tired of pretending that I don’t. | 我厌倦了一直假装不在乎你 |
[46:26] | So stop pretending. | 那就别假装了 |
[46:32] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[46:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[46:46] | ‘Cause I’m not Noah Solloway. | 因为我不是诺亚·索洛维 |
[46:50] | I am a good man. | 我是个好男人 |
[46:53] | And I would have to be crazy | 在你对我做了这些之后 |
[46:54] | to trust you after what you did to me, | 要还相信你 我就真是疯了 |
[46:56] | and I can’t go down that rabbit hole again. | 我不能再回到过去 |
[46:58] | I’m not gonna jeopardize everything that I’ve built. | 我不会让我建造的一切陷入危机 |
[47:00] | Yeah, then don’t walk away. | 那就别逃避 |
[47:02] | Jesus, nobody is holding a gun to your head. | 天啊 没有人拿枪指着你 |
[47:08] | But you know you have to make a decision, Cole. | 但你必须得做出决定 科尔 |
[47:13] | And look, this is me. | 听着 这就是我 |
[47:15] | I’m not hiding anything from you. | 我对你毫无隐瞒 |
[47:17] | I’ve worked really hard on myself, | 我已经相当努力 |
[47:18] | and I am stronger in a lot of ways than I used to be, | 在各方面都比过去的我要强大许多 |
[47:23] | but I am always gonna be impulsive. | 可我永远都会冲动行事 |
[47:27] | And depressed. With mood swings. | 忧郁 还有情绪波动 |
[47:31] | Yeah, I know that I am not an easy person to love. | 是的 我知道要爱我这样一个人很难 |
[47:36] | But I love you. | 但我爱你 |
[47:41] | I always have and I always will. | 无论是过去 还是将来 |
[47:49] | You know, but this is your decision to make. | 但这是你要做出的决定 |
[47:55] | Yeah, I-I don’t envy you. | 没错 我不嫉妒你 |
[48:49] | What did you tell them? | 你怎么告诉他们的 |
[48:54] | The truth. | 实话实说 |
[48:58] | Told ’em I went up to the place Alison was getting treated. | 告诉他们我去了艾莉森接受治疗的地方 |
[49:00] | To talk to her doctor. | 和她医生谈了谈 |
[49:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[49:11] | I wanted evidence about her mental state. | 我想证明她的精神状态 |
[49:14] | To use in the custody case. | 作为监护权案的证据 |
[49:19] | Why would you lie to the police | 这么简单的一件事 |
[49:21] | for so long about something so simple? | 你为什么对警察撒谎这么久 |
[49:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[49:40] | I think you’re still lying. | 我认为你还在撒谎 |
[49:44] | I can’t talk about this anymore, Luisa. | 我不能再谈论这件事了 路易莎 |
[49:48] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[51:02] | We keep coming back to each other. | 我们总是回到彼此的身旁 |
[51:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[51:12] | Don’t you think that means something? | 你不认为这意味着什么吗 |
[51:17] | I think that means we were unfinished. | 我觉得这意味着我们的过去纠缠不清 |
[51:23] | And now…we are? | 而如今… 我们结束了吗 |
[51:32] | You’re scared. | 你害怕了 |
[51:36] | I think you’re giving up | 我认为你放弃 |
[51:37] | because we’ve made a mess of everything, | 是因为我们把所有的事都搅得一团乱 |
[51:41] | and it’s too complicated. | 这太复杂了 |
[51:44] | If you leave Luisa now, | 如果你现在离开路易莎 |
[51:46] | you can’t play the good guy anymore. | 就不能再扮演好男人了 |
[51:52] | Then you’re an asshole, just like me. | 你会沦为一个混球 就和我一样 |
[51:56] | Yeah, but maybe you’re a happy asshole. | 但或许你会成为一个快乐的混球 |
[52:04] | Instead of a miserable hero. | 而不是一个悲惨的英雄 |
[52:18] | You know, if you ever need me, | 如果有任何需要 |
[52:25] | you know where to find me. | 你知道去哪里找我 |
[53:37] | You’re still here. | 你还在这里 |
[53:45] | This is my home. | 这里是我家 |
[53:49] | Our home. | 我们的家 |
[53:52] | If you’ll still have me. | 如果你还要我的话 |
[54:07] | I’ll still have you. | 我还要你 |