时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I don’t want your help, Helen. | 我不需要你的帮助 海伦 |
[00:10] | I told you that. I can make it nine months. | 我还剩九个月刑期 我撑得过去 |
[00:13] | I don’t know how to fix it. | 我没办法了 |
[00:14] | I don’t need you to fix things. | 不需要你找什么”办法” |
[00:16] | Why are you still visiting him? | 你为什么还要去探望他 |
[00:17] | He made some mistakes. | 他犯了一些错误 |
[00:18] | Some mistakes? He’s a murderer! | 一些错误 他是个谋杀犯 |
[00:20] | Just because he was convicted doesn’t mean he’s guilty. | 就因为他被判有罪并不代表他就有罪 |
[00:23] | – Helen. – Is Noah here? | -海伦 -诺亚在吗 |
[00:25] | Who was driving the car that killed Scott Lockhart? | 撞死斯科蒂·洛克哈特的车当时是谁在开 |
[00:27] | As far as I know, Noah was. | 据我所知是诺亚 |
[00:29] | He basically stood up in that court, | 可以说他就是在法庭中站起来 |
[00:31] | and he volunteered to go to prison. | 自愿去坐牢 |
[00:37] | Well, it’s really great to finally meet you, Vik. | 很高兴终于见到你了 维克 |
[00:39] | Well, I’m happy to meet you guys, too. | 我也很高兴见到你们 |
[00:41] | Anyone would be an improvement after your first husband. | 谁都比第一任丈夫要好 |
[00:44] | So how is Noah? Do they know who stabbed him? | 诺亚怎么样了 他们查出是谁捅了他吗 |
[00:46] | – Where were you? – I was with Dad. | -你去哪儿了 -我和老爸在一起 |
[00:48] | – Where? – At the lake house. | -哪里 -就在湖边的小屋里 |
[00:49] | At Grandpa’s house in Pennsylvania? | 你们去了爷爷在宾夕法尼亚的房子吗 |
[00:53] | – Stop! – Noah! | -快停下 -诺亚 |
[00:55] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[01:00] | Will you lie down? | 你能躺下吗 |
[01:01] | ‘Cause you really need to get some rest. | 你真的需要休息 |
[01:02] | You let Dad back in this house! | 你让爸爸回到了这个家 |
[01:04] | Shh! Lower your voice! | 嘘 小声点 |
[01:05] | He’s right down there. | 他就在楼下 |
[01:07] | Why do you hate yourself so much? | 为什么你这么恨自己 |
[01:11] | I don’t. | 我并没有 |
[01:13] | You lied to me, repeatedly. | 你一次又一次对我撒谎 |
[01:15] | I know. It was wrong, but I can fix it. | 我知道 这样做不对 我能处理好 |
[01:17] | And then what? Ow! Fuck! | 然后呢 操 |
[01:19] | – Please… – Just tell me the truth. | -拜托 -告诉我真相 |
[01:21] | Are you still in love with him? | 你还爱他吗 |
[01:23] | No. | 不爱 |
[01:28] | Merlin is an archetype for the war. | 梅林就是斗争的典型 |
[01:30] | Between one’s conscious mind | 在自身理智与潜意识中 |
[01:32] | and its self-destructive subconscious desire, | 自我毁灭的渴望之间做斗争的典型 |
[01:34] | we see the fictional shadow self | 我们可以看到作者自身的邪恶 |
[01:37] | become a manifestation of the writer’s own depravity. | 在作品里得到放大 |
[01:44] | Detective Stanton, I think I know who attacked me. | 斯坦顿警探 我想我知道是谁攻击我的了 |
[01:47] | He’s been following me since I got out. | 自从我出狱后他一直在跟踪我 |
[01:50] | He’s a guard at Fishkill named… | 他是费什基尔监狱的狱警 |
[01:53] | John Gunther. | 约翰·甘瑟 |
[01:57] | Hey, wait. What are you doing? Come here. | 别动 你在干什么 放下 |
[01:59] | – No… – This is exciting. | -不 -这是好东西 |
[02:00] | Come on, John, it’s just a story. | 别这样 约翰 这只是个故事 |
[02:02] | It’s Gunther! | 叫我甘瑟 |
[02:04] | I want to ask you a question. | 我想问你个问题 |
[02:07] | What did you do? | 你到底犯什么事了 |
[02:11] | Are you John’s mother? | 你是约翰的妈妈吗 |
[02:12] | They just moved over to Hughsonville. | 他们刚刚搬到休森维尔 |
[02:14] | His wife got a job at a little hair salon there. | 他妻子在一家小发廊找到了工作 |
[02:19] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[02:21] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[02:28] | Did you see him? Is he gone? | 你看见他了吗 他走了吗 |
[02:31] | See who? | 看见谁 |
[02:37] | – I know you. – You don’t know me. | -我了解你 -你不了解我 |
[02:39] | Aah, no, Noah! | 不 诺亚 |
[05:06] | Where’s Vik? | 维克呢 |
[05:22] | Everybody pack your stuff. | 大家都收拾东西 |
[05:23] | We’re going to the beach. | 我们去海边 |
[05:30] | – Stop kicking my seat. – I’m not! | -不要踢我的座位了 -我没有 |
[05:32] | – Somebody is. – I’m not. | -有人在踢 -不是我 |
[06:36] | Hi, Grandma. How are you? | 外婆 你好吗 |
[06:37] | Oh, fine, sweetie. And you? | 我很好 亲爱的 你呢 |
[06:39] | – Good. – Trevor! | -我很好 -特雷弗 |
[06:41] | Early start, Grandpa? | 这么早就开喝了啊 外公 |
[06:42] | Hey, I’ll have one of those. | 我也要来一杯 |
[06:44] | Ah, don’t be such a wise guy. | 别耍小聪明 |
[06:46] | Where’s Vik? He didn’t come? | 维克呢 他没来吗 |
[06:48] | No, he’s on call. | 没 他值班 |
[06:49] | Did you guys fix the Xbox yet? | 你们修好游戏机了吗 |
[06:52] | – Trevor… – What? | -特雷弗 -怎么了 |
[06:53] | Forget the Xbox. | 别管游戏机了 |
[06:54] | I got a good book for you to read. | 我给你准备了一本好书 |
[06:56] | A book? | 书 |
[06:58] | Ah, I’m good with that. | 好的 |
[06:59] | – Nice jacket. – Thank you. | -外套不错 -谢谢 |
[07:01] | Keep you warm. | 能给你保暖 |
[07:58] | Ignore her. It’s her new thing. | 别管她 这是她的新爱好 |
[08:01] | Come, Helen. Join me on the mat. | 过来吧 海伦 陪我冥想 |
[08:03] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[08:05] | Pumpkin, I was very impressed by that doctor of yours. | 女儿 你的那位医生男友给我印象很不错 |
[08:09] | You know he paid our dinner bill? | 你知道是他给晚餐买的单吗 |
[08:10] | Slipped the waiter his card when we weren’t looking. | 趁我们没注意偷偷把卡递给服务员 |
[08:13] | Now, that is a very specific kind of class. | 这是一种非常特殊的风度 |
[08:17] | And after dinner, I told your father… | 晚餐后 我跟你爸说 |
[08:19] | I said to him, that’s the man she’s going to marry. | 我说 这就是她要托付终身的男人 |
[08:22] | Ha! God help him. | 上帝保佑他 |
[08:23] | Does he practice yoga? | 他练瑜伽吗 |
[08:25] | He looks like the kind of person who would practice yoga. | 他看起来像是会练瑜伽的人 |
[08:27] | – Mom. – What? | -妈 -怎么 |
[08:29] | He has great energy and a very strong core. | 他很有活力 还有强壮的核心力量 |
[08:38] | Next to the refrigerator. | 在冰箱旁边 |
[08:41] | Advil, right? | 是在找止痛药吧 |
[08:45] | Is Vik joining us for dinner tonight? | 维克今天要来吃晚饭吗 |
[08:48] | Tell him he has to. | 跟他说他一定得来 |
[08:49] | We’ll eat later, if that’s better. | 如果来不及 我们可以晚点开饭 |
[08:51] | He can catch the 5:18 or even the 6:10. | 他可以坐5:18甚至6:10的火车 |
[08:54] | Vik left me. | 维克离开我了 |
[08:56] | What? | 什么 |
[09:01] | Come here, honeybunch. | 过来 亲爱的 |
[09:09] | Breathe, sweetheart. | 呼吸 宝贝儿 |
[09:11] | – Breathe. – I am breathing. | -呼吸 -我在呼吸 |
[09:12] | Did he give you a good reason? | 他有给你一个好的理由吗 |
[09:14] | You explained to him about your moods, right? | 你跟他解释了你的喜怒无常 对吧 |
[09:17] | He has to understand that Helen today | 他必须知道今天的海伦 |
[09:19] | is not the same as Helen tomorrow. | 和明天的海伦不一样 |
[09:21] | I really don’t want to talk about this. | 我不想谈这事 |
[09:22] | Believe me, I understand how you might feel that way. | 相信我 我理解你为什么会这么想 |
[09:25] | But it isn’t healthy to keep it all bottled up. | 但把心事藏着掖着对身体不好 |
[09:27] | Your mother’s right. | 你妈说得对 |
[09:30] | We’re here to help you, Helen. | 我们是来帮你的 海伦 |
[09:31] | I-I-I didn’t ask for your help. | 我没要你们帮忙 |
[09:37] | What is that look? | 这是什么表情 |
[09:37] | What are you doing? What is that? | 你们在做什么 那是什么表情 |
[09:39] | The time has come for honesty, honey. | 是时候开诚布公了 亲爱的 |
[09:41] | You’re falling apart. | 你在崩溃了 |
[09:42] | You’ve been a wreck for a long time now. | 你已经沉沦了很长时间了 |
[09:44] | But the truth is, it’s our fault. | 但真相是 这是我们造成的 |
[09:47] | – What? – We admit it. | -什么 -我们承认错误 |
[09:48] | We failed you as parents. | 我们没尽到父母的义务 |
[09:49] | Your mother and I, uh… | 你妈和我 |
[09:51] | we’ve been seeing a therapist. | 我们有在看心理医生 |
[09:52] | He has made us see everything so much more clearly, | 他让我们更清楚地看清一切 |
[09:55] | and now we realize how utterly responsible we are | 现在我们明白你的生活变得如此糟糕 |
[09:58] | for how disastrously your life has turned out. | 跟我们有很大的关系 |
[10:00] | We want you to know we’re here for you now, | 我们想让你知道现在有我们陪着你 |
[10:02] | for whatever you need… | 可以满足你的一切需要 |
[10:04] | vacation, money, counseling. | 度假 金钱 心理咨询 |
[10:07] | You’re a good person, Helen, | 你是个好人 海伦 |
[10:10] | despite your upbringing, and none of it… | 不管你的成长环境 这一切 |
[10:13] | none of it is your fault. | 这一切都不是你的错 |
[10:15] | Okay, thank you. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢你们 谢谢 |
[10:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:22] | Kids, let’s get some lunch! | 孩子们 吃午饭了 |
[10:53] | Can I pay? | 我能买单吗 |
[11:06] | Is that Mrs. Lockhart? | 那是洛克哈特夫人吗 |
[11:08] | Yeah, Cole’s mom makes these pies out of her house. | 是的 这些派是科尔的母亲在她家做的 |
[11:10] | They’re delicious. | 很好吃 |
[11:13] | Uh, can I have three? | 请给我来三个 |
[11:28] | More cauliflower, anyone? | 还有谁要吃花椰菜 |
[11:30] | It’s roasted in coconut oil. | 是用椰子油烘烤的 |
[11:33] | Hey, Sparky, your queen is dead, remember? | 科学怪狗 你的皇后死了 记得吗 |
[11:37] | Not anymore. I brought her back. | 并没有 我把她复活了 |
[11:38] | I use it on everything. | 我什么都会用到它 |
[11:40] | It does wonders for your hair, your nails, | 对你的头发 指甲 |
[11:42] | your digestion, your immunity. | 消化和免疫系统都有神奇功效 |
[11:43] | Helen, please tell your son | 海伦 请告诉你儿子 |
[11:45] | how we feel about cheating in this family. | 在这个家 我们对不诚实是什么态度 |
[11:47] | I’m not cheating. | 我没作弊 |
[11:48] | I got a pawn to your last row. | 我的卒都走到你的最后一行了 |
[11:49] | Since when did you become such a chess expert? | 你的棋艺已经相当了得了嘛 |
[11:52] | I play with Vik sometimes. He’s been teaching me. | 我有时和维克下棋 他一直在教我 |
[11:55] | Vik taught him. | 是维克教他的 |
[11:57] | Yeah, and he taught me how to make chicken vindaloo. | 是啊 他还教我怎么做鸡肉咖喱 |
[12:00] | Chicken what? | 鸡肉什么 |
[12:01] | It’s with cinnamon and paprika | 是用肉桂和辣椒做 |
[12:02] | and, like, 500 other spices. | 和无数种其他香料做的 |
[12:04] | His mother makes it. | 他妈妈会做这道菜 |
[12:05] | He cooks, too? | 他也做饭吗 |
[12:07] | – Maybe twice. – Oh, honey. | -做过两次吧 -亲爱的 |
[12:10] | Whatever you’re fighting about, I’m sure it’s fixable. | 不论你俩因为什么吵架 肯定是能解决的 |
[12:12] | Can we not? | 能不聊这个吗 |
[12:14] | Your mom’s right. Nothing’s irreparable. | 你妈妈说得对 没有什么是不能挽回的 |
[12:16] | – Look at us. – Well, we’re not you. | -瞧瞧我们 -我们不是你们 |
[12:18] | – And I’m not you. – Talk to him, Helen. | -我也不是你 -和他谈谈 海伦 |
[12:20] | You were so happy the other night. | 那天晚上你俩多开心啊 |
[12:21] | – Stop it. – That can’t just disappear. | -别说了 -那种感情不能凭空消失 |
[12:22] | I can’t do this. I can’t do it. | 我不能这么做 不行 |
[12:24] | Whatever he did… whatever you did… | 不管他做了什么 不管你做了什么 |
[12:26] | Vik’s mad because Mom let Dad back in the house. | 维克生气也许是因为妈妈让爸爸回家了 |
[12:36] | How’d you know that, sweetheart? | 你是怎么知道的 小宝贝 |
[12:40] | I saw him leave last night, out of my window. | 昨晚我从窗子看见他离开了 |
[12:43] | Wait. Dad was in the house? | 慢着 爸爸在家吗 |
[12:45] | – You didn’t tell us. – Our house? | -你没告诉我们 -我们家吗 |
[12:46] | I was going to tell you. I really was… | 我本来打算告诉你们的 我真的… |
[12:47] | – This is outrageous! – Agreed. | -这真是无法容忍 -同意 |
[12:49] | Be quiet, I need to talk… I need to talk to the kids. | 安静一下 我得和孩子们谈谈 |
[12:49] | She’s much worse off than I thought. | 她比我想象的还要难以容忍 |
[12:51] | Okay, your father was sick. | 好了 你们的爸爸生病了 |
[12:52] | – His neck was infected. – So what? | -他的脖子感染了 -那又怎样 |
[12:54] | And we just wanted to make sure that he was better | 我们只是想确保在你们见到他之前 |
[12:56] | before you saw him. | 他的情况能有所好转 |
[12:56] | Why couldn’t we see him? | 我们为什么不能见他 |
[12:57] | – Because your father is a criminal. – He was in our house! | -因为你们的爸爸是罪犯 -他就在我们家 |
[13:00] | – Quiet! – I’m sorry, Helen. | -闭嘴 -抱歉 海伦 |
[13:02] | But for you to let him near these children… | 要不是你让他接近孩子们… |
[13:03] | – They’re his children! – He was stabbed. | -这都是他的孩子 -他被刺伤了 |
[13:05] | We don’t know what he might be mixed up in. | 我们不知道他卷进了什么事 |
[13:07] | – What does that mean? – Nothing, it means nothing. | -这是什么意思 -没什么 没什么意思 |
[13:09] | She’s losing her mind. | 她疯了 |
[13:09] | – Stop it, stop it. – You have lost your mind. | -别说了 都闭嘴 -你已经疯了 |
[13:10] | Both of you are out of control, | 你们俩都失控了 |
[13:12] | and you have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about! | 你们根本不知道自己在说些什么 |
[13:14] | You cannot let him into your house! | 你不能让他去你家 |
[13:15] | – Stop! – He should be in prison! | -别说了 -他应该待在监狱 |
[13:18] | Stacey’s crying. | 史黛丝哭了 |
[13:22] | Stace, Stace, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 史黛丝 史黛丝 没事的 没事的 |
[13:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:25] | – I’m sorry, Mommy. – Oh, sweetheart. | -抱歉 妈妈 -小宝贝 |
[13:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:43] | No, I am. | 该道歉的人是我 |
[13:50] | You didn’t do anything wrong, | 你没做错什么 |
[13:52] | and neither did your dad. | 你爸爸也没错 |
[13:56] | What? | 什么 |
[14:01] | It was me. | 是我 |
[14:06] | I hit Scotty Lockhart. | 我撞死了斯科蒂·洛克哈特 |
[14:08] | I was driving. | 当时是我在开车 |
[14:10] | – It was an accident. – What? | -那是个意外 -什么 |
[14:11] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道当时我是怎么想的 |
[14:13] | You were driving? | 你在开车 |
[14:14] | I’m sorry I lied, but I can’t keep lying. | 抱歉我说了谎 但我不能一直隐瞒下去 |
[14:16] | – What is this nonsense? – I’m sorry. | -这是什么鬼话 -抱歉 |
[14:17] | I need you all to know. | 我得让你们都知道 |
[14:19] | And I need the Lockharts to know. | 还得让洛克哈特家人知道 |
[14:21] | I mean, my God, his poor mother. | 我的天 他可怜的母亲 |
[14:22] | I-I’m… I have to tell her. | 我必须得告诉她 |
[14:25] | Bruce! Do something! | 布鲁斯 拦住她 |
[14:26] | – I’m going to tell her. – What the hell you are… | -我要去告诉他 -你发什么疯 |
[14:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:29] | – Mommy! – Dad! | -妈妈 -爸爸 |
[14:31] | – Helen, come here. – We’ve got this. | -海伦 过来 -交给我们 |
[14:32] | – Get off of me! – Mommy! | -放开我 -妈妈 |
[14:33] | What is happening? What is happening? | 出什么事了 发生什么了 |
[14:35] | – Crazy people! – We’re going this way. | -两个疯子 -走这边 |
[14:37] | – What… – Mommy! | -你们… -妈妈 |
[14:38] | You guys are really freaking me out. | 你们真的吓到我了 |
[14:41] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[14:42] | – What the fuck is that? – A panic room. | -这他妈是什么 -安全屋 |
[14:45] | – What? – Get in. | -什么 -进去 |
[14:46] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[14:49] | What do you need a panic room for? | 你们要安全屋来干什么 |
[14:51] | For situations like this, for starters. | 原本就想着拿来应付这种情况的 |
[14:54] | And in case we get burglarized. | 以防有强盗入室 |
[14:55] | This is, like, where sociopaths keep women as sex slaves. | 这是那些反社会分子囚禁女人当性奴的地方吧 |
[14:58] | You will not take one step outside this room | 在你冷静到能和乔·哥特利对话之前 |
[15:00] | until you’re calm enough to talk to Jon Gottlief. | 你都不能离开这里半步 |
[15:02] | Did you not understand what I said? | 你们没听懂我说的话吗 |
[15:03] | I hit Scott Lockhart. | 是我撞死斯科蒂·洛克哈特的 |
[15:05] | I let Noah go to prison for it. | 是我害诺亚替我坐牢的 |
[15:06] | I let the children believe that he did it. | 是我害孩子们以为他才是凶手的 |
[15:08] | You’re tired, Helen. | 你累了 海伦 |
[15:09] | The stress of Noah’s release | 诺亚出狱无疑给你 |
[15:11] | is obviously too much for you to handle. | 施加了无法承受的压力 |
[15:12] | No, that’s not what’s happening here. | 不 事情不是这样的 |
[15:13] | Look, we’re gonna send you somewhere | 我们会把你送到 |
[15:14] | you can get the rest you need. | 能让你好好静养的地方 |
[15:15] | – Listen to me. – You should call Gottlief. | -听我说 -你快去联系哥特利 |
[15:17] | I’ve already texted him. He’s waiting by the phone. | 我已经发短信给他了 他正守在电话旁边 |
[15:18] | Please listen to me. I killed someone. | 听听我说的话啊 我杀人了 |
[15:24] | Don’t you ever say that again. | 别再说那句话了 |
[15:27] | Wake up, Helen. | 清醒点 海伦 |
[15:28] | If you talk to Cherry about this, | 如果你和雪莉说这事 |
[15:29] | you leave your entire family vulnerable to being sued. | 那么你整个家庭都会面临被告的威胁 |
[15:32] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[15:33] | It would be truly selfish if you confessed. | 你如果说出真相 就太自私了 |
[15:36] | Selfish? | 自私 |
[15:37] | How much trauma do you think those kids can take? | 你觉得孩子们还能承受多少 |
[15:39] | They’ve already seen their father go to prison. | 他们已经看着自己的父亲坐牢了 |
[15:41] | Do you really want them to see their mother behind bars? | 你真想让他们看着自己的母亲也锒铛入狱吗 |
[15:43] | You don’t think they’d send her to prison? | 她会因此被判入狱吗 |
[15:44] | It’s a very real possibility. | 十有八九 |
[15:45] | Oh, my God, Bruce, this is bad. | 天呐 布鲁斯 这可不妙 |
[15:47] | She couldn’t make it in prison. | 她在监狱里撑不下去的 |
[15:49] | Helen! | 海伦 |
[15:51] | Helen! | 海伦 |
[16:33] | – Jesus! Fuck! – It was a deer. | -我操 -那是只鹿 |
[16:34] | – It’s not a deer. – No, it was a deer. | -那不是鹿 -那就是鹿 |
[16:36] | Pull over! | 快停车 |
[16:56] | Helen? | 海伦 |
[17:00] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[17:01] | – Oh, my God. – What are you doing here? | -天呐 -你来这里做什么 |
[17:05] | Uh, well, I-I live here. | 其实我住在这一片 |
[17:07] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[17:08] | I was… bringing my kids to see their grandparents. | 我…带孩子们来探望他们的外公外婆 |
[17:12] | – How are the kids? – They’re fine. | -孩子们还好吗 -他们很好 |
[17:14] | God, I miss them. Can you send them my love? | 天呐 我好想他们 能替我问声好吗 |
[17:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:24] | You seen Noah recently? | 你最近有见过诺亚吗 |
[17:25] | Yes, I saw him yesterday. | 有 昨天刚见过 |
[17:28] | Do they know who did it? | 警方查出来谁是凶手没 |
[17:30] | No, they don’t. | 还没有 |
[17:31] | – Oh, God, it’s so weird. – It’s really weird. | -天呐 真奇怪 -是很奇怪 |
[17:36] | How old is Stacey now? | 史黛丝现在多大了 |
[17:39] | Ten? | 十岁吗 |
[17:41] | She’s 11. | 十一岁了 |
[17:43] | How do you tell an 11-year-old, | 要怎么才能跟十一岁的孩子说 |
[17:45] | “Someone tried to kill your dad”? | “有人想要杀你父亲” |
[17:49] | Oh, I’m sorry. You probably don’t want to hear all this. | 对不起 你应该不想听这些吧 |
[17:50] | You stole my husband. | 你抢走了我的丈夫 |
[17:54] | Oh, okay. Okay. Right. | 这样啊 好吧 |
[17:58] | Uh, yeah, I think we want two Jamesons on the rocks. | 来两杯加冰的詹姆森啤酒 |
[18:01] | – Are you even sorry? – Am I sorry? | -你对我有歉意吗 -我有歉意吗 |
[18:04] | Uh… yes and no. | 有也没有吧 |
[18:07] | Well, I-I don’t think that I’m solely responsible, | 我并不认为责任只在我身上 |
[18:10] | but I don’t like knowing that my actions caused you | 但我不喜欢我的行为对你 |
[18:13] | or anyone else pain. I… | 或他人造成了伤害 我… |
[18:17] | Look, I-I wasn’t intending to steal Noah. | 我不是有意要抢走诺亚的 |
[18:21] | Okay? We… we kind of collided, | 我们…我们之间产生了火花 |
[18:22] | and… and one thing led to another, | 然后…事情接连发生 环环相扣 |
[18:24] | and then everything fell apart. | 最后一切都崩塌了 |
[18:26] | And then, you know, if I look back | 而且你要知道 现在想想 |
[18:28] | and try and pick up the pieces, | 把所有细节都串联起来 |
[18:29] | I can tell you why I think it happened… | 我可以告诉你我觉得它为什么会发生 |
[18:31] | You know, who did what to who, | 你知道 谁对谁做了什么 |
[18:32] | but how much of that actually matters, you know? | 其实根本没所谓 你知道吗 |
[18:39] | It matters to me… a lot. | 这对我…很重要 |
[18:45] | Okay. Well, if it would help you to think that | 好吧 如果让你觉得都是我的错 |
[18:49] | it was all my fault, then fine. | 能让你好过 那好吧 |
[18:52] | Is anything your fault ever? | 你有过错吗 |
[18:57] | Yes. | 有 |
[19:02] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[19:05] | – I am sorry. – No, no, it’s all right. | -很抱歉 -不 不 没关系 |
[19:09] | Look… | 听我说… |
[19:11] | When I lost Gabriel, | 我失去加百列的时候 |
[19:13] | I-I stopped believing in cause and effect. | 我 我不再相信因果报应 |
[19:15] | And for a long time after, I… | 之后很长一段时间里时间 我… |
[19:19] | truly felt that nothing I did mattered at all. | 真的感觉我什么都不在乎了 |
[19:23] | And that’s when I met Noah. | 我就是那时遇见的诺亚 |
[19:26] | And the irony is that he saw my recklessness | 讽刺的是他觉得我不计后果的态度 |
[19:30] | as some kind of freedom… | 是一种自由… |
[19:34] | ’cause it’s what he wanted so desperately. | 因为这是他非常想得到的东西 |
[19:39] | I wasn’t free. | 我并不自由 |
[19:41] | That abandon… that was just me not giving a shit. | 那种放任 只是我对什么都不在乎的表现 |
[19:53] | You know, and since Joanie, I’ve, um, kind of woken up, | 自从有了琼妮后 我似乎清醒了 |
[19:56] | and I care again. | 我又开始在乎了 |
[19:58] | And it’s fucking painful sometimes. | 有时这让我非常痛苦 |
[20:01] | You know, something has changed. | 你知道 有些事已经不同以往了 |
[20:03] | I know that nothing, absolutely nothing lasts forever. | 我知道没有什么 什么都不会永远不变 |
[20:08] | And everyone… you, me, Noah… | 所有人 你 我 诺亚… |
[20:13] | we can only control our own choices… | 我们只能控制自己的选择 |
[20:18] | nobody else’s. | 无法左右他人 |
[20:20] | We can’t save each other. | 我们不能拯救彼此 |
[20:23] | We can only save ourselves. | 我们只能拯救自己 |
[20:36] | I have to tell you something about the night Scott died. | 我必须得告诉你斯科蒂死的那晚的事 |
[20:42] | No, you don’t. | 不 不必了 |
[20:47] | – I don’t? – No. I know. | -不必了 -是的 我知道了 |
[20:57] | – Did Noah tell you? – No. | -诺亚告诉你了吗 -没有 |
[21:01] | I was there. | 我就在那 |
[21:05] | What? | 什么 |
[21:06] | Yeah, I was on the side of the road, Helen. | 是的 我就在路边 海伦 |
[21:10] | Scott and I got into a fight, and, um, I-I pushed him. | 斯科蒂和我起了争执 我 我推了他一把 |
[21:14] | You did what? | 你做了什么 |
[21:15] | Yeah, well, he was attacking me. | 是的 他在打我 |
[21:16] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 我的天 天啊 |
[21:18] | – No, Helen, are you okay? – Oh, my God! | -不 海伦 你没事吧 -天啊 |
[21:20] | – Just… just drink, drink, drink. – It’s okay. | -就 就喝一点 喝一点 -没事 |
[21:22] | Oh, my fucking God. | 我的老天爷 |
[21:25] | – Noah knows all of this? – Yeah. | -诺亚都知道吗 -知道 |
[21:29] | So when he stood up in court and… | 所以他在法庭里… |
[21:32] | I’m such a fucking colossal idiot. | 我真是个超级大白痴 |
[21:35] | I’m such a fucking idiot. | 我真是个白痴 |
[21:36] | – No, that’s not a very nice – We have to go to | -不 这样可不好 -我们得 |
[21:38] | – way to talk about yourself. – Cherry’s house right now. | -你不该这么说自己 -现在到雪莉家去 |
[21:39] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -不行 |
[21:40] | Because she has to know, and I’m not gonna tell her alone. | 因为她需要知道 我不要自己告诉她 |
[21:42] | – No, Helen… – Yes! | -不 海伦… -不行 |
[21:44] | Alison, we must… | 艾莉森 我必须得… |
[21:45] | What good would that do? | 这样做有什么好处 |
[21:51] | You know, look… | 你知道 听我说… |
[21:52] | Scott was a deeply troubled guy, | 斯科蒂是个很有问题的人 |
[21:54] | and he was trying his best to hurt me. | 他想尽办法伤害我 |
[21:58] | Yeah, I-I’m sorry for what happened to him, | 是 我 我很遗憾他发生了这样的事 |
[21:59] | but I am not going with you to his mother’s house. | 但我不能和你一起到他妈妈的家里去 |
[22:03] | No way. | 绝对不行 |
[22:12] | Take care of yourself, Helen. | 照顾好自己 海伦 |
[22:22] | Weird night? | 今晚不顺吗 |
[22:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:26] | Vik. | 维克 |
[23:29] | Helen. Great. | 海伦 是你啊 |
[23:36] | – I, uh… – What’s up? | -我… -什么事 |
[23:37] | – I have to get to work. – Yeah. | -我要上班了 -好吧 |
[23:38] | Listen, I’m so sorry. | 听我说 我很抱歉 |
[23:40] | I don’t even know where to begin to tell you how sorry I am. | 我都不知道我的歉意该从何说起 |
[23:43] | You know, the thing is, for my whole life, | 你知道 重点是 我这辈子 |
[23:45] | I’ve had this idea of… who I am, | 都给自己划定了界限 |
[23:49] | that I’m a good person, | 我是个好人 |
[23:50] | you know, that I’m generous | 你知道 我慷慨大方 |
[23:51] | and I put other people before myself. | 总把别人的事看得比自己的事还重要 |
[23:53] | And… and… and, uh… | 而这… |
[23:56] | it’s just… it’s not true. | 这并不是真的 |
[23:58] | I mean, none of that is true. | 那都不是真的 |
[24:00] | No, it’s not. Good-bye. | 的确不是真的 再见 |
[24:02] | I killed Scott Lockhart. | 我杀了斯科蒂·洛克哈特 |
[24:11] | It wasn’t Noah. | 不是诺亚 |
[24:14] | I was driving… because he was drunk. | 他喝醉了 所以是我开的车 |
[24:21] | Jesus. Helen… | 天呐 海伦 |
[24:24] | So, anyway, you were right. I was lying to everybody… | 总之 你是对的 我骗了所有人 |
[24:29] | to my kids and myself and… | 孩子们 我自己 还有 |
[24:32] | you. | 你 |
[24:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:41] | Because I was afraid to go to prison. | 因为我害怕进监狱 |
[24:46] | Because I thought that somehow it was fair | 因为我觉得从某种角度看来是公平的 |
[24:49] | because Noah had totally fucked up my life, | 因为诺亚完全毁了我的生活 |
[24:51] | and so I-I thought maybe this would make it even. | 所以我觉得可能这样就扯平了 |
[24:54] | I mean, just let him go. | 我是说 就让他去坐牢 |
[24:57] | You know, let him suffer. | 让他受折磨 |
[24:59] | And the kids needed me, and he’d lost them already, | 孩子们需要我 而他早已经失去了他们 |
[25:02] | and mostly, really, it’s because I’m a coward. | 最主要地 还是因为我是个懦夫 |
[25:08] | – Most people are. – No, you’re not. | -大多数人都懦弱 -你就不是 |
[25:12] | Yeah. But I’m an asshole. | 是啊 但是我是个混蛋 |
[25:22] | Anyway, I thought it made sense. | 无论如何 我觉得这样做是说得过去的 |
[25:25] | I tried to make it make sense. | 我试图让它说得过去 |
[25:26] | I know it was an awful, awful… | 我知道这样做很糟糕 |
[25:30] | thing to do, which I realized, of course, | 当然我也意识到了 |
[25:33] | on some level, but, um… | 从某种程度上 但是… |
[25:36] | that is why I let Noah back in, | 所以我让诺亚回来 |
[25:40] | because I felt like I owed him, | 因为我觉得我欠他的 |
[25:41] | and I was trying to fix what I did. | 我在试着弥补我做的错事 |
[25:43] | It was not because I loved him. | 并不是因为我爱他 |
[25:48] | And I don’t expect you to forgive me. | 我不指望你能原谅我 |
[25:50] | I just really needed to tell you. | 我只是特别需要告诉你 |
[25:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:02] | Thank you… I guess. | 谢谢 我猜我应该说 |
[26:08] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[26:11] | I have to take out someone’s gallbladder in 32 minutes. | 我得在32分钟后取出某个人的胆囊 |
[26:13] | I’m sorry. No, just go. | 抱歉 没事了 快去吧 |
[26:20] | Um, I just… I don’t know what to do. | 我… 我只是不知道该怎么办 |
[26:26] | I don’t know how to live with this. | 我不知道应该如何带着这谎言生活 |
[26:34] | You just do. | 顺其自然就好了 |
[26:47] | I’ll find you after work. Okay? | 我下班后去找你 好吗 |
[26:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:03] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[28:07] | He said that to you? | 他这么和你说的 |
[28:09] | What an asshole. | 真是个混蛋 |
[28:12] | Girl, you got to get up out of there. | 姑娘 你必须离开那里 |
[28:14] | – Just go. – Excuse me, are you Kaylee? | -只管走就好了 -不好意思 你是凯莉吗 |
[28:18] | I would’ve been up out of there. Are you… | 我会一直在外面 你… |
[28:22] | – Yeah, I know. I know, but… – A-are you Kaylee? | -我知道 我知道 但是… -你是凯莉吗 |
[28:25] | Yes, I am. Can I help you, sweetheart? | 是的 有什么我可以帮到你 亲爱的 |
[28:27] | Yeah? And what’d he say to that? | 是吗 那他怎么说 |
[28:31] | Can I get a haircut? | 能给我理个发吗 |
[28:34] | Well, I would love to, but my shift just ended. | 我很愿意 但是我刚交班 |
[28:37] | – Amy can help you, though. – I’d like you to do it. | -艾米可以帮你理发 -我想让你来给我理 |
[28:43] | Well, I’m flattered, but I got to get home and get dinner started. | 我很荣幸 但是我得回家做饭了 |
[28:46] | Amy’s great, though. You’re in good hands. | 艾米理得也很好 你可以放心 |
[28:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:54] | Take care, sweetheart. | 保重 亲爱的 |
[28:59] | You certainly need a haircut. | 你的确需要理发了 |
[29:01] | Come on, sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[29:03] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[30:23] | Hi. | 你好 |
[30:25] | Hello. | 你好 |
[30:33] | I’m looking for John Gunther. | 我找约翰·甘瑟 |
[30:36] | Hello. | 你好 |
[30:39] | Is that your dad? | 他是你爸爸吗 |
[30:41] | Is… is John Gunther your dad? | 约翰·甘瑟是你的爸爸吗 |
[30:43] | H-hello. | 你好 |
[30:47] | Is… Is J… is he home? Can you go get him? | 他在家吗 你能叫一下他吗 |
[30:51] | – Ollie? – Hello. Hello. | -奥利 -你好 你好 |
[30:53] | Ollie, honey. | 奥利 宝贝 |
[30:54] | Who is it? Oh, my God! What do you want? | 是谁啊 我的天啊 你想干什么 |
[30:56] | – Get away! – I don’t want to hurt you. I just want… | -走开 -我不想伤害你 我只是想… |
[30:58] | – Get away from us! – Hello? What’s going on? | -离我们远点 -怎么了 |
[30:59] | – Leave us alone! – I just want to see John… | -别碰我们 -我只想见约翰… |
[31:00] | – Hey, what’s going on? – I just want to see John! | -怎么了 -我只想见约翰 |
[31:01] | What the hell? Solloway? | 到底怎么回事 索洛维 |
[31:03] | John! Jonathan, this guy followed me home! | 约翰 乔纳森 这个家伙跟踪我回家 |
[31:06] | – Shh, all right, come on. – John… | -嘘 过来 -约翰… |
[31:09] | Just hang on. | 稍等一下 |
[31:11] | All right. | 没事了 |
[31:15] | Put it on… headphones. | 戴上… 耳机 |
[31:18] | Come here. Hug Daddy. | 过来 抱抱爸爸 |
[31:19] | – There we go. – John… | -没事了 -约翰… |
[31:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:24] | Who is that man? | 那个男的是谁 |
[31:27] | All right, it’s time for jammies. | 好了 该睡觉了 |
[31:29] | – Do you know what happened? – Jammies. | -你知道怎么回事吗 -睡觉了 |
[31:32] | All right? | 好吗 |
[31:43] | Come here, honey. | 过来 亲爱的 |
[31:46] | Come on. Oh, it’s all right. | 来 没事的 |
[31:49] | Come on, honey. | 走 亲爱的 |
[31:51] | Come on. | 好了 |
[31:53] | Come on. | 好了 |
[31:58] | Solloway. | 索洛维 |
[32:01] | So, uh… | 那… |
[32:04] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你什么吗 |
[32:09] | What do you want from me, man? | 你想要我怎样 |
[32:14] | Are you trying to kill me? | 你想杀了我吗 |
[32:18] | No. | 不 |
[32:20] | I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:22] | Why have you been following me? | 为什么一直跟踪我 |
[32:25] | – I’m not following you. – You came to my house. | -我没跟踪你 -你来过我的房子 |
[32:27] | – When? – Last fucking night. | -什么时候 -就他妈昨天晚上 |
[32:30] | I swear, I was right here last night with my wife and my kid. | 我发誓 我昨晚就在这 和老婆孩子一起 |
[32:33] | You’ve been stalking me since Fishkill. | 从费什基尔监狱那时起 你就一直跟踪我 |
[32:35] | You tried to hit me with your fucking car. | 你还开你那辆破车撞我 |
[32:39] | Listen, you’re confused. | 听着 你搞错了 |
[32:44] | I haven’t seen you since Fishkill. | 从费什基尔监狱出来之后 我就没见过你 |
[32:46] | You’re lying to me. | 你骗我 |
[32:49] | Let’s take a walk, all right? | 让我们走走 好吗 |
[32:50] | There’s a place around the corner | 附近有个地方 |
[32:51] | where we can get a beer and talk about this, all right? | 我们能边喝酒边聊聊这件事 好吗 |
[32:53] | Parole officer doesn’t have to know anything about it, | 保释官什么都不会知道 |
[32:55] | just you and me… | 只有你和我两个人… |
[32:56] | I don’t care about that. | 我不在乎 |
[32:58] | – Hey, cool it. – You remember that? | -冷静点 -你想起来了吗 |
[32:59] | – You remember it now? – All right. | -现在想起来了吗 -好吧 |
[33:01] | – Look familiar? – Cool it. | -眼熟吗 -冷静点 |
[33:02] | From your family’s store. | 这是你家商店里的 |
[33:03] | I got it from your mother. | 我从你妈妈那买来的 |
[33:04] | My mother? | 我妈妈 |
[33:05] | You need to leave me the fuck alone. | 你他妈离我远点 |
[33:07] | Just leave me alone! | 别来打扰我 |
[33:10] | You’ve been trying to kill me! | 你想杀了我 |
[33:12] | I don’t want to kill you. | 我不想杀你 |
[33:14] | – You hate me! – I don’t even know you. | -你恨我 -我甚至都不认识你 |
[33:16] | You’re jealous of me ’cause I got out. | 你嫉妒我 因为我走出去了 |
[33:18] | You got out of what? You got out of prison? | 你从哪出去了 出狱吗 |
[33:20] | No, out of Bloomsburg. | 不 从布鲁斯堡走出去了 |
[33:22] | – All right. – Fucking backwoods shithole. | -好吧 -这个穷乡僻壤 |
[33:24] | I got out. | 我走出去了 |
[33:25] | And you got stuck there. | 而你却困在那 |
[33:30] | – I don’t want to hurt you, man. – Yes, you do! | -我不想伤害你 -你想 |
[33:32] | – You… – No, I don’t. | -你… -不 我不想 |
[33:33] | You tried to fucking kill me last night! | 你昨晚就想杀了我 |
[33:35] | Cool it. | 冷静 |
[33:38] | This is what you’re gonna do. | 我告诉你要做什么 |
[33:39] | Listen to me carefully. | 认真听我说 |
[33:40] | You’re gonna walk away. | 你必须离开这 |
[33:41] | You’re gonna leave me and my wife and my kid alone, | 不要再来打扰我和我的妻子孩子 |
[33:45] | and you’re never gonna come back. | 永远都不能再回来 |
[33:48] | And listen very carefully. | 而且要非常认真地听我说 |
[33:50] | You’re gonna get some help. | 你需要帮助 |
[33:53] | I’m gonna let go of you now. | 现在我把你放开 |
[33:55] | And you’re gonna walk away. | 你就得离开了 |
[34:12] | Gotta go. | 走 |
[34:15] | I cut you. Where… | 我割伤了你 哪里… |
[34:18] | Show me your other hand. | 让我看看你另一只手 |
[34:20] | The other one. | 另一只 |
[34:52] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[34:54] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[34:58] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[35:06] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[35:32] | Hello, Mr. Solloway. | 你好 索洛维先生 |
[35:33] | How are you this fine afternoon? | 这么好的午后过的怎么样 |
[35:44] | I-I just can’t put it down. | 我简直爱不释手 |
[35:47] | I brought it here ’cause… | 我之所以把它带来是因为 |
[35:50] | I want to read you one of my favorite passages. | 我想给你读下我最喜欢的段落之一 |
[35:58] | Water. | 水 |
[36:00] | Sorry, what was that? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[36:02] | I need… I need… I need some water. | 我要 我要喝水 |
[36:06] | I haven’t drunk anything for two days. | 我已经两天没喝水了 |
[36:09] | If that is true, you’d be dead. | 真是这样的话 你早没命了 |
[36:12] | Where is it? Oh, yeah. | 哪去了 在这儿 |
[36:14] | I drank my piss. | 我喝了自己的尿 |
[36:18] | Noah, come on, I brought you your breakfast | 诺亚 别瞎说 我今早亲自 |
[36:20] | this morning myself. | 给你带了早饭 |
[36:23] | Where is it? | 在哪呢 |
[36:24] | There. Oh, wait, hang on. | 在这儿 等一下 |
[36:26] | Here we go. | 开始读了 |
[36:36] | “He knew he had to write back or at least call | “他知道他必须回信或者至少” |
[36:38] | and tell them they could give away his spot. | “打电话告诉他们把名额让出去” |
[36:41] | Somehow, he couldn’t take the envelope | “但不知为何 他就是无法从后口袋” |
[36:43] | from his back pocket and stick it in the mail. | “拿出信然后放到邮箱里去” |
[36:47] | The word ‘death’ | “死亡这个词” |
[36:49] | hung over his consciousness for days. | “已经在他脑中盘旋了数日” |
[36:52] | Every time he closed his eyes, | “每当他闭上双眼” |
[36:54] | he could see the way his own life would end. | “他都能想到他的余生会以何种方式结束” |
[36:57] | He would give up the scholarship. | “他会放弃他的奖学金” |
[36:59] | Get a job somewhere in town. | “在镇里谋一份工作” |
[37:04] | But doing what? | “但做什么呢” |
[37:06] | They were already laying people off at the coal mine. | “煤矿已经在裁员了” |
[37:10] | So what else was there? | “还能做什么呢” |
[37:12] | A trucker, | “卡车司机” |
[37:14] | like his father? | “和他父亲一样吗” |
[37:21] | There was always the prison one town over. | “一个镇里面总会有座监狱” |
[37:23] | Some of his school buddies had already applied to be guards.” | “他在学校的一些朋友已经去申请了当警卫” |
[37:27] | “But the idea of being around those degenerates, | “但他如此有才” |
[37:30] | day in and day out, when he himself had so much potential, | “却要终日被堕落之人环绕的想法令他不安” |
[37:33] | and he knew it, he just… he knew it.” | “他意识到了 他意识到了” |
[37:39] | “And here, in his back pocket, | “而此时此刻 在他的后口袋” |
[37:42] | was his literal ticket out, | “那封信就是他自由的通行证” |
[37:45] | but he may as well use it to wipe his own ass, | “但他还不如用它擦屁股” |
[37:49] | for all the good it would do him. | “而这是他最好的选择” |
[37:52] | Then there was his mother… | “然后是他的母亲” |
[37:58] | Sunken in her hospital bed. | “躺在医院的病床上” |
[38:00] | Half in the other world already. | “半只脚已经踏入了鬼门关” |
[38:04] | At night, he would wake up from dreams that she had overdosed | “在夜里 他从梦中惊醒” |
[38:07] | on her pain medication, | “因为梦到她服用过量止痛药” |
[38:10] | died in her sleep | “而死在睡梦中” |
[38:12] | and set him free.” | “他自由了” |
[38:14] | What? | 什么 |
[38:16] | No. | 不 |
[38:20] | I never wrote that. | 我没写过这些 |
[38:22] | Yeah, you did. It’s right here… | 不 你写过 都在 |
[38:26] | on the page, clear as day. | 纸上 白纸黑字 |
[38:30] | “Soon the thought was plaguing him constantly, | “不久那些思绪萦绕不去” |
[38:35] | even when he was awake. | “甚至在他清醒的时候” |
[38:36] | What if he accidentally tripped on her ventilator cord | “如果他不小心被她呼吸机线绊倒” |
[38:39] | and it came out of the wall? | “线头从墙上掉落” |
[38:41] | No, no, no no, he was more clever than that. | “不 不 他能做的更好” |
[38:44] | He’d gotten a full ride to college, hadn’t he? | “他大学得的可是全额奖学金 不是吗” |
[38:47] | He had the kind of charm that people called irresistible. | “他有一种人们无法抗拒的魅力” |
[38:51] | He could convince almost anyone | “他能说服大多数人” |
[38:54] | to do almost anything. | “去做几乎所有的事” |
[38:56] | So he set about finding a way to convince his mother | “所以他找到一种方法来说服他的母亲” |
[39:01] | that she wanted to die.” | “让她觉得自己不想活了” |
[39:04] | What are you reading? | 你在读什么 |
[39:07] | Your novel. | 你的小说 |
[39:08] | I didn’t write that. | 这不是我写的 |
[39:16] | I didn’t write that. | 我没写过这些 |
[39:18] | “He left a program about assisted suicide | “他在电视机前留下一个” |
[39:21] | on the television. | “关于协助自杀的节目” |
[39:22] | He started reading her poetry | “他开始读着她关于” |
[39:24] | about angels and musing about the afterlife. | “天使以对来世反思的诗集” |
[39:27] | And then… he even replaced some of her pain medication | “而且 他甚至用糖丸换掉了一些” |
[39:31] | with sugar pills so she would think the end was very near…” | “她的止痛来让她觉得大限将至” |
[39:35] | Stop. Stop, stop! | 别读了 别读了 |
[39:42] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[39:44] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[39:46] | That isn’t what I wrote. | 那不是我写的 |
[39:47] | You’ve added to my manuscript. | 是你在我原稿上加的 |
[39:50] | Me? | 我吗 |
[39:52] | I’m flattered, bud. | 你太抬举我了 兄弟 |
[39:54] | But, um, I didn’t even graduate high school. | 可我连高中都没毕业 |
[39:58] | Can’t even spell. | 甚至不会拼写 |
[40:00] | Give that to me. | 把稿子给我 |
[40:01] | Back off! | 给我滚开 |
[40:08] | This is my favorite part. | 这是我最喜欢的部分 |
[40:16] | “Jack breathed a sigh of relief | “杰克彻底松了一口气” |
[40:18] | as he watched his mother swallow the medicine.” | “当他看到他的母亲把药片吞下” |
[40:23] | That isn’t what happened! | 事实不是这样的 |
[40:30] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[40:35] | Speak English? | 说话啊 |
[40:44] | And obviously, he wanted her dead. | 很明显他希望她死 |
[40:45] | – No, he didn’t. – Yeah, he did. | -不 他没有 -是的 他希望 |
[40:47] | He had a scholarship. He wanted to get out. | 他获得了奖学金 想离开那里 |
[40:48] | Yeah, but he didn’t want that. | 没错 但他不希望她死 |
[40:54] | Then why is it in the novel that | 那为什么小说里写到 |
[40:57] | he took the pills and he ground ’em up and then he put ’em in… | 他将药片磨碎 然后将其混入… |
[41:00] | She asked him to! | 她恳求他这么做 |
[41:04] | She was in pain. | 当时她很痛苦 |
[41:06] | She was suffering. He didn’t want to do it. | 她每天都痛不欲生 他不想那么做的 |
[41:09] | It ended his childhood. | 那事终结了他的童年 |
[41:12] | It ruined his life. | 毁了他的人生 |
[41:17] | It’s confusing, isn’t it? | 真令人困惑 不是吗 |
[41:19] | I mean, we both agree about what happened, | 我是说 我们承认已发生的事 |
[41:24] | but we disagree about the meaning of the act. | 可我们却对这行为的意义存在分歧 |
[41:27] | Now, if we go with your interpretation of the truth… | 如果以你对事实的理解来看 |
[41:32] | it’s mercy. | 那是仁慈之举 |
[41:33] | If we go with my belief, it’s murder. | 但以我的理解 那是谋杀 |
[41:37] | It’s not open to interpretation. | 这事不能以各人理解判定 |
[41:39] | Memory can be very faulty, Noah. | 记忆会出现严重的偏差 诺亚 |
[41:41] | We all know that. | 你我都清楚 |
[41:43] | I was there, and you weren’t. | 当时只有我在 而你不在 |
[41:45] | Wasn’t I? | 真的吗 |
[41:52] | I don’t know where that stuff came from. | 我不知道那东西是哪来的 |
[41:55] | I didn’t write it. | 不是我写的 |
[41:57] | Then who did? | 那是谁写的 |
[41:58] | You must have. | 一定是你 |
[42:02] | What happened, Noah? | 发生了什么 诺亚 |
[42:03] | You know that. | 你自己清楚 |
[42:05] | – What happened? – You know that. | -发生了什么 -你自己清楚 |
[42:06] | Tell me again. I forget. | 再告诉我一遍 我忘了 |
[42:07] | – What’d you do? – I killed a man. | -你做了什么 -我杀了人 |
[42:09] | No, you didn’t. You weren’t driving the car. | 不 你没有 车不是你开的 |
[42:11] | What really happened? Huh? | 到底发生了什么 |
[42:13] | I took the fall for my wife. | 我替我妻子顶了罪 |
[42:20] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[42:26] | ‘Cause I had an affair. | 因为我有了婚外情 |
[42:28] | Why’d you have an affair? | 你为什么有了婚外情 |
[42:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:35] | Yes, you do. | 你肯定知道 |
[42:36] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[42:41] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[42:53] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[43:02] | What did you do? | 你到底做了什么 |
[43:07] | I met a girl. I thought I could save her. | 我遇见一个女孩 我以为能拯救她 |
[43:12] | And so you needed to save her | 所以你必须去拯救她 |
[43:15] | because you murdered your mother. | 就是因为你谋杀了你母亲 |
[43:19] | And that’s why you’re here. | 这才是你在这里的原因 |
[43:21] | And that’s what you did. | 这就是你做的事 |
[43:38] | Where did you go? | 你刚才去哪了 |
[43:49] | Where did you go? | 你刚才去哪了 |
[43:55] | Where did you go? | 你去哪了 |
[43:56] | Where did you go? | 你去哪了 |
[44:06] | Where did you go? | 你去哪了 |
[47:42] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[47:46] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[48:08] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[48:09] | Noah! Noah… | 诺亚 诺亚 |
[48:20] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[48:27] | What did you do, son? | 你做了什么 儿子 |
[48:29] | What did you do? | 你到底做了什么 |