时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – You look happy. – A change is nice. | -你看起来很快乐 -这转变挺好的 |
[00:08] | Are you ever coming home? | 你还会回家吗 |
[00:10] | I don’t think so. | 我想不会了 |
[00:12] | – Where are you from? – Um, Queens. | -你是哪里人 -纽约皇后区 |
[00:14] | Queens? I thought you said– | 皇后区 你不是说… |
[00:15] | I came with my mom when I was ten. | 我十岁时跟我妈妈来的美国 |
[00:18] | From Ecuador. | 我们是厄瓜多尔人 |
[00:19] | I’m undocumented. | 我是非法移民 |
[00:21] | Luisa, I promise I will be faithful to you. | 路易莎 我宣誓对你永远忠诚 |
[00:24] | I want you to trust me above all others, | 我希望能成为你最信任的人 |
[00:26] | and I want to be worthy of your trust. | 也希望自己能值得你如此信任 |
[00:29] | I don’t know who Joanie’s father is. | 我不知道琼妮的父亲是谁 |
[00:31] | What? I-I don’t understand. | 什么 我不明白 |
[00:32] | I slept with Cole. | 我在怀孕的那段时间 |
[00:35] | Right around the time I got pregnant. | 和科尔睡了 |
[00:37] | Six fucking months. | 半年了 |
[00:39] | No explanation, no warning. | 没有解释 也没打个招呼 |
[00:40] | I’m better now. | 我已经好多了 |
[00:42] | And I’m back, and I’m not gonna leave her again. | 我也回来了 我不会再离开她了 |
[00:44] | I’m still her mother. She needs me. | 我依然是她妈妈啊 她需要我 |
[00:46] | I was at Woodlawn, and I was counseling a grieving mother, | 我在伍德朗劝解了一位悲伤的母亲 |
[00:49] | and it went so well they’ve offered me a job. | 进展的特别顺利 他们给了我一份工作 |
[00:51] | What about the Lobster Roll | 龙虾卷餐厅怎么样 |
[00:52] | What if we bought it? | 如果我们买下来呢 |
[00:54] | Okay, so, uh, how’s it gonna work? | 那你要怎么办 |
[00:56] | I thought we could ask Alison. | 我觉得可以问艾莉森 |
[00:58] | If what’s holding you back from this is the fear that | 如果你不敢同意的原因 |
[01:01] | it might lead to me getting back together | 是怕我可能会跟 |
[01:03] | with my ex-wife who cheated on me, | 背叛我的前妻复合 |
[01:05] | that’s not ever going to happen. | 那永远不可能 |
[01:07] | I’ll try and leave you alone, okay? I… | 我尽力不去打扰你 好吗 我… |
[01:10] | I don’t want to make anything more difficult for you. | 我不想让你更为难 |
[01:16] | I built this whole life. | 我穷尽一生创造这些 |
[01:17] | I am building a whole house just to prove to everybody | 我建造这栋房子就是为了向所有人证明 |
[01:21] | that I don’t love you anymore. | 我不爱你了 |
[01:23] | But the truth is that I do. | 但事实却相反 |
[01:25] | I’m tired of pretending | 我厌倦了一直假装 |
[01:26] | that I don’t. | 不在乎你 |
[01:28] | I love you, | 我爱你 |
[01:30] | but this is your decision to make. | 但这是你要做出的决定 |
[01:32] | This is my home. Our home. | 这里是我家 我们的家 |
[01:35] | If you’ll still have me. | 如果你还要我的话 |
[01:37] | I’ll still have you. | 我还要你 |
[03:23] | We leaving or what? | 走吗 还是怎么着 |
[03:35] | 第一话 科尔 | |
[04:18] | You better watch and learn. | 你好好学着点 |
[04:20] | Oh, sh–! | 哦 真他妈… |
[04:21] | Sorry about that, Grandpa. | 抱歉 老爷爷 |
[04:25] | Rad board. | 名牌滑板 |
[04:30] | Hey, you. | 你 |
[04:33] | Would you mind moving a little to the left, buddy? | 稍微往左一点行吗 老兄 |
[04:52] | Motherfucker. | 他妈的 |
[04:54] | Hey, sexy. | 帅哥 |
[04:56] | I thought I’d catch you still in the water. | 我还以为你在水里呢 |
[04:58] | Look at this shit. | 你看看 |
[04:59] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[05:00] | Somebody must have backed into me as they were pulling out. | 肯定是有人在离开的时倒车撞上的 |
[05:03] | Just now? | 刚才吗 |
[05:04] | Yes, when I was in the water. | 是的 我下水的时候 |
[05:06] | I gotta find a new break. | 我得重新找个地方去了 |
[05:07] | I mean, look at this fucking place. | 看看这个破烂地方 |
[05:09] | There used to be five, six surfers in the water, max. | 以前顶多五六个人来玩 |
[05:11] | Now it’s like Malibu. | 现在简直成了著名海滩风景区 |
[05:13] | Here. | 给你 |
[05:15] | Thank you. You didn’t have to bring this to me. | 谢谢 你不必给我送过来的 |
[05:17] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[05:21] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[05:24] | I got that meeting with the Marshall Group, | 我得和马歇尔集团见个面 |
[05:25] | and I promised Caleb I’d talk to him beforehand. | 可我向凯勒布保证在那之前会找他聊聊 |
[05:27] | Do you mind? | 你开吧 |
[05:30] | I don’t think we can do it ourselves, Caleb. | 光靠我们自己好像不行 凯勒布 |
[05:33] | I’m not saying it’s not scalable. | 我并不是说这高不可攀 |
[05:35] | I’m just saying that I think the market | 我只是说 我觉得市场当中 |
[05:36] | is inundated with that kind of food. | 这种食物已经泛滥了 |
[05:39] | Legal Seafood, Red Lobster, Long John Silver’s. | 里戈海鲜 红龙虾餐馆 海滋客 |
[05:41] | And besides, we have no marketing or advertising budget. | 况且 我们也没有营销和宣传的预算 |
[05:44] | If we were going to franchise ourselves, we– | 我们要是出售特许经营权 就… |
[05:47] | Because that’s what they’re paying us for. | 他们就是因为这个才付给我们钱的 |
[05:48] | The franchisees need support. | 加盟店需要支持 |
[05:52] | Yes, the brand and also the advertising. | 是的 品牌还有宣传 |
[05:54] | Think about McDonald’s. | 想想麦当劳 |
[05:55] | It’s not like each one of those franchisees | 并不是每个分店 |
[05:57] | is paying for their own TV ads. | 都自己掏钱打广告 |
[06:00] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[06:02] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[06:05] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[06:07] | Hold on. Hey, I-I gotta call you back. | 稍等 我过会儿再打给你吧 |
[06:10] | Fuck, fuck. | 妈的 妈的 |
[06:17] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[06:21] | I don’t think so. | 不认识 |
[06:22] | It’s okay. Hey, it’s okay. | 没关系 没关系的 |
[06:24] | Let me do the talking. | 交给我 |
[06:24] | – Yeah. – Roll down your window. | -好 -摇下窗户 |
[06:29] | Hi, Officer. | 警官你好 |
[06:30] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[06:32] | Is this your car, ma’am? | 这是你的车吗 女士 |
[06:33] | Mine, actually. | 其实是我的 |
[06:34] | And you are? | 你是哪位 |
[06:36] | Cole Lockhart. | 科尔·洛克哈特 |
[06:37] | We own the Lobster Roll. | 我们是龙虾卷餐厅的老板 |
[06:38] | You aware your, uh… your taillight’s busted, sir? | 你知道你的尾灯坏了吗 先生 |
[06:40] | Yes. That just happened. I’m really sorry. | 知道 我也没办法 很抱歉 |
[06:43] | Sure it did. License and registration, please, ma’am. | 可不是嘛 请出示驾照和车辆注册证明 |
[06:46] | Uh, I’m sorry, Officer. | 抱歉 警官 |
[06:47] | I left my license at home. | 驾照落在家里了 |
[06:50] | You’re driving without a license? | 你是无证驾驶 |
[06:51] | Well, I just walked down to pick up my husband at the beach. | 我刚才走到海滩去接我老公 |
[06:53] | Yeah, it’s my fault. I was on a call. | 是我的错 我刚刚在打电话 |
[06:55] | I asked her to drive. | 我让她开车阿 |
[06:56] | My mistake. | 怪我 |
[07:01] | Why don’t you step out of the car, ma’am. | 请下车 女士 |
[07:02] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[07:04] | – What? – You, too, sir. | -什么 -你也是 先生 |
[07:19] | Hey, is Peter Brand still on the force? | 彼得·布兰德还在警局吗 |
[07:21] | He’s an old friend of mine. | 他是我的老朋友 |
[07:22] | He knows us both really well. | 他跟我俩都很熟 |
[07:24] | I have no idea who that is. | 我不认识他 |
[07:26] | Uh, look, this is my car. | 这是我的车 |
[07:28] | The taillight’s my responsibility. | 尾灯是我的责任 |
[07:29] | I’ll get it fixed immediately. | 我会马上去修 |
[07:30] | Do you have a license, ma’am? | 你有驾照吗 夫人 |
[07:31] | Of course she has a license. | 她当然有驾照 |
[07:32] | I’m asking her. | 我问的是她 |
[07:35] | Yes, I do. | 有 我有 |
[07:36] | Why don’t you just write me a ticket and do | 你为何不给我开张罚单 |
[07:38] | whatever it is you gotta do– | 罚你该罚的 |
[07:40] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[07:42] | You said you live locally, right? | 你说你住在这 对吗 |
[07:43] | Just tell me your name, | 告诉我你的名字 |
[07:44] | I’ll radio it in, | 我用无线电查询一下 |
[07:46] | we’ll look up your license number from our files. | 我们从档案里查下你的驾照号 |
[07:49] | Luisa Lockhart. | 路易莎·洛克哈特 |
[07:51] | Thank you, Ms. Lockhart. | 谢谢 洛克哈特夫人 |
[07:52] | Please wait right here. | 请在原地等我 |
[07:59] | Hey, we’re gonna be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[08:01] | It’s okay. We’re married. | 没事的 我们结婚了 |
[08:02] | No, it doesn’t matter, Cole. They don’t care. | 不 这不重要 科尔 他们才不管 |
[08:24] | Listen, I gotta answer a call on the other side of town, | 我得去镇子另一边执行任务 |
[08:26] | so I’m gonna let you go, | 所以我让你们走 |
[08:27] | but next time I see you driving, Ms. Lockhart, | 但下次我见到你开车 洛克哈特夫人 |
[08:28] | you better have your license on you. | 你最好带了驾照 |
[08:31] | Of course she will. Thank you, Officer. | 她肯定会的 谢谢你 警官 |
[08:32] | Sorry for the inconvenience. | 抱歉给你带来不便 |
[08:43] | Here. | 给 |
[09:44] | I was looking everywhere for this. | 我到处找它 |
[09:45] | Where’d you find it? | 你在哪找到的 |
[09:46] | Uh, behind the washing machine. | 在洗衣机后面 |
[09:56] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:58] | Yeah, yeah. | 没事 没事 |
[10:15] | Mr. and Mrs. Lockhart, it’s so nice to see you again. | 洛克哈特先生和夫人 很高兴见到你么 |
[10:23] | I-I’ve been practicing so much. | 我练了好久 |
[10:25] | I’ll leave you to it, then. | 接下来交给你了 |
[10:27] | Maybe a round of coffee? | 来杯咖啡吗 |
[10:28] | Oh, that would be wonderful. | 那就太好了 |
[10:29] | – Awesome. – Thank you. | -太好了 -谢谢 |
[10:31] | Please. | 请坐 |
[10:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:35] | Your wife is quite an asset. | 你妻子真了不起 |
[10:36] | Yes, she is. Thank you. | 对 她确实是 谢谢 |
[10:38] | Will Ms. Bailey be joining us today? | 贝利女士今天会来吗 |
[10:41] | Of course. I just think she’s running a little bit late. | 当然会 我想她会晚点 |
[10:44] | Oh. Should we wait? | 我们该等她吗 |
[10:45] | No, it’s fine. We can… we can catch her up. | 不 没关系 我们可以告诉她 |
[10:47] | Okay. Wonderful. | 好 不错 |
[10:50] | So, Mr. Lockhart, | 洛克哈特先生 |
[10:51] | we appreciate you even taking this meeting, | 我们很感激你能来参加这次会面 |
[10:53] | because we know you haven’t historically | 因为我们知道你之前 |
[10:54] | been open to the concept of franchising. | 并不接受特许经营的观念 |
[10:58] | We hope to prove to you today that, | 我们希望今天能向你证明 |
[11:00] | with the right approach, this expansion strategy | 用了正确的方法 这种扩张战略 |
[11:04] | will provide you and your lovely wife limitless revenues | 会给你和你的妻子带来不尽的收入 |
[11:08] | while preserving the integrity | 同时还能保住 |
[11:09] | of the institution you worked so hard to build. | 你如此努力建立起来的产业 |
[11:13] | That sounds great. | 听上去很不错 |
[11:15] | Are you sure you don’t want us | 你确定不要我们 |
[11:16] | to wait for Ms. Bailey, Mr. Lockhart? | 等贝利女士吗 洛克哈特先生 |
[11:17] | No, it’s fine. | 对 没关系 |
[11:18] | Do you want me to call her? | 你要我给她打电话吗 |
[11:22] | 艾莉森·贝利 科尔·洛克哈特 | |
[11:26] | – Sir? – Thank you. | -先生 -谢谢 |
[11:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:31] | So, let’s begin. | 那么我们开始吧 |
[11:37] | I think we have effectively | 我想我们已经跟你具体的 |
[11:38] | shown you where in the marketplace | 展示了我们认为市场上 |
[11:39] | we feel there’s consumer demand | 在哪里会有 |
[11:42] | for a restaurant that feels | 对正宗东海岸餐馆的 |
[11:43] | authentically Eastern Seaboard. | 消费需求 |
[11:45] | Now we have come up with some visuals | 现在我们想出了一些 |
[11:47] | that just slightly tweak the signage. | 会稍微调整标示的视觉效果 |
[11:49] | Hi. | 你好 |
[11:52] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[11:55] | Hi. I’m Alison. | 你好 我是艾莉森 |
[11:56] | Hi. So glad you could make it. | 你好 很高兴你来了 |
[11:57] | Nice to meet you. So, what’d I miss? | 很高兴认识你 我错过什么了 |
[12:00] | You’re perfectly timed, Ms. Bailey. | 你来的真是时候 贝利夫人 |
[12:02] | I was just about to show Mr. Lockhart | 我真想给洛克哈特先生 |
[12:05] | our new branding concept. | 展示我们新的品牌理念 |
[12:14] | That’s, um… | 那是 |
[12:16] | That… Yeah. | 那 对 |
[12:19] | Are you mad at me because I was late? | 你因为我来晚了生我的气吗 |
[12:20] | Forty-five minutes late. | 晚了四十五分钟 |
[12:22] | I said sorry. I was studying, | 我道过歉了 我在学习 |
[12:23] | and I just lost track of time. | 我忘记时间了 |
[12:24] | Do you have any idea what a bad impression that makes? | 你知道这会给他们留下什么印象吗 |
[12:27] | This restaurant group is huge. | 这个餐饮集团很大的 |
[12:29] | They own Outback Steakhouse, IHOP, | 他们旗下有澳拜客牛排 国际薄烤饼店 |
[12:31] | – Five Guys– – Wow. IHOP. | -五代同糖 -国际薄烤饼店 |
[12:34] | They did $6 billion dollars in revenue last quarter alone. | 他们单上去季度就有六十亿营收 |
[12:38] | – Yeah, that’s a lot of money. – And I’m trying to make a | -很大一笔钱 -我在尽力留下好印象 |
[12:40] | good impression so that they’ll make a competitive offer, | 这样他们就会给出有竞争力的报价 |
[12:41] | and you show up looking like a fucking coed. | 你却看起来跟个该死的女学生一样出现了 |
[12:44] | Don’t they have to make us a competitive offer | 他们没必要给出有竞争力的报价 |
[12:46] | since we’re not actually interested in selling? | 因为我们没有真的考虑卖掉 |
[12:48] | Ali, if you want to be a part of this process, | 艾利 如果你想参与进来 |
[12:50] | will you please just try to take it a little more seriously? | 能请你尽量更认真一点吗 |
[12:54] | Show up on time. | 准时出现 |
[12:56] | Dry your hair. | 吹干头发 |
[12:56] | Give them the respect that they deserve. | 给予他们该得的尊重 |
[12:58] | Dry my hair? | 吹干我的头发 |
[13:01] | Since when do you care so much what city people think? | 你什么时候开始这么关心城里人怎么想了 |
[13:03] | We’re not in high school anymore. | 我们不是高中学生了 |
[13:05] | I wear a tie to a business meeting. | 我打了领带去参加商务会议 |
[13:08] | I try not to waste people’s time. | 我不想浪费别人的时间 |
[13:10] | It’s called adulthood. | 这叫成熟 |
[13:10] | Join me here, why don’t you? | 学着点 你为何不这么做 |
[13:12] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好 抱歉 |
[13:13] | I’ve let you down once again, Cole. | 我又让你失望了 科尔 |
[13:18] | I’m gonna go now. | 我要走了 |
[13:19] | They want to take us to dinner tonight. | 他们今晚想请我们去吃晚餐 |
[13:21] | 7:30, Turf in East Hampton. | 7点半 东汉普顿的草坪餐厅 |
[13:23] | Fancy. | 真高端 |
[13:24] | You think you can make it? | 你觉得你能来吗 |
[13:25] | Will your busy schedule allow for it? | 你能从百忙之中抽出空来吗 |
[13:28] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[13:31] | Wear a dress. | 穿裙子 |
[13:49] | Ready to go? | 准备好出发了吗 |
[13:51] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:52] | I mean, no. I gotta change, but yeah. | 还没 我要换衣服 不过差不多了 |
[13:56] | How much did they offer? | 他们开价多少 |
[13:59] | Two-point-one against 90% of the company. | 210万购买公司90%的股份 |
[14:02] | Plus a small portion of the future franchise royalty fees. | 再加上未来品牌使用费的一小部分 |
[14:06] | Well, that seems like a lot, right? | 似乎很多 对吗 |
[14:08] | Actually, no, it’s not. Not for this model. | 不 并不是 至少对这个模式来说不是 |
[14:11] | But because they’re picking up all of the other costs– | 但因为他们负担了其他所有开销 |
[14:13] | the construction, design, development, everything– | 施工 设计 开发 全部 |
[14:16] | they want a bigger piece of the profits. | 他们想要从利润里抽取更多 |
[14:19] | Still, you’ll own ten percent of the company. | 但你还是拥有公司10%的股份 |
[14:21] | Plus, won’t you be getting part | 再说 你不是会拿到 |
[14:22] | of the annual revenue of all franchised restaurants, | 所有授予了特许经营权的餐厅的部分年收入 |
[14:25] | plus whatever this royalty fee turns out to be? | 加上品牌使用费吗 |
[14:28] | Yeah, it adds up. | 是 确实不少 |
[14:29] | And 2.1 million isn’t anything to sneeze at. | 210万绝不是可以等闲视之的一笔小钱 |
[14:32] | I mean, that alone would make you pretty rich. | 光这一笔就能让你富得流油 |
[14:36] | Us. It would make us pretty rich. | 我们 能让我们富得流油 |
[14:38] | You could buy back your family’s ranch. | 你能买回你家的牧场 |
[14:42] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:44] | So, why do you seem depressed? | 那你情绪为什么这么低落 |
[14:47] | Because I bought the Lobster Roll to save it. | 因为我买下龙虾卷餐厅就是为了拯救它 |
[14:51] | I mean, Oscar was gonna turn it into a fucking bowling alley. | 奥斯卡本要把那改造成一个保龄球场 |
[14:54] | If I sell it now, what was the point? | 我要是现在卖了 那当初买来的意义是什么 |
[15:04] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道我在干什么 |
[16:16] | Sir? | 先生 |
[16:23] | That’s great. Thank you. | 很不错 谢谢 |
[16:27] | Would you all like to order, | 你们想点菜吗 |
[16:28] | or are you still waiting on the last member of your party? | 还是再等最后一个人 |
[16:32] | We could wait a little longer. | 我们还可以再等等 |
[16:34] | No. She must be held up somewhere, so… | 不用 她一定是暂时脱不开身 |
[16:37] | we should go ahead and order. | 我们现在就点菜吧 |
[16:39] | I’ll take the rib eye, well done. | 我要肉眼牛排 全熟 |
[16:41] | Excellent choice, sir. | 很棒的选择 先生 |
[16:43] | And for you, ma’am? | 你呢 夫人 |
[16:44] | A butternut squash torte, please. | 冬南瓜奶油蛋糕 谢谢 |
[16:46] | It’s the chef’s special tonight. | 这是厨师今晚的特色菜 |
[16:47] | You’ll love that. Ma’am? | 你会喜欢的 夫人你呢 |
[16:50] | Um, I think… | 我 |
[16:52] | I’m gonna have the halibut. | 我要大比目鱼 |
[16:54] | And would you like that served with the baby kale? | 需要加上小羽衣甘蓝吗 |
[16:55] | Uh, yeah, that would be wonderful. | 那就再好不过了 |
[16:57] | – Thank you. – Excellent. | -谢谢 -很好 |
[16:58] | Sir, what can I get for you? | 先生 你需要吃点什么 |
[17:00] | Think I’ll have the… | 我要 |
[17:01] | Say it for me. | 你替我说 |
[17:02] | Oh, paella. | 西班牙海鲜饭 |
[17:04] | Paella. | 西班牙海鲜饭 |
[17:05] | – Paella. – Paella. | -西班牙海鲜饭 -西班牙海鲜饭 |
[17:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:08] | I just love how she says it. | 我喜欢她念这词的方式 |
[17:12] | It’s an excellent choice, sir. | 真有品位 先生 |
[17:13] | We make that with wild farro here. | 我们餐厅是用野生法罗做的 |
[17:14] | And what can I get for you? | 你需要点什么 |
[17:16] | I’ll have the blackened, uh, prawn pasta. | 我要熏制虾仁意面 |
[17:21] | Oh, terrific. | 很好 |
[17:22] | So, what do you think about Miami? | 你觉得迈阿密怎么样 |
[17:24] | I would love to go to Miami. I’ve never been. | 我很想去迈阿密 我从没去过 |
[17:26] | We would love to have you there as soon as possible. | 我们也很想尽快请你过来 |
[17:29] | You have excellent taste, sir. | 你品位真好 先生 |
[17:30] | Of course, we’d ask your husband first. | 当然 我们会先过问你丈夫 |
[17:32] | We wouldn’t just steal you from him. | 不会把你从他身边偷走 |
[17:35] | What’s that, you’re gonna steal my wife? | 什么 你们要偷我老婆吗 |
[17:36] | No. Mrs. Lockhart was telling me | 不是 洛克哈特夫人跟我说 |
[17:38] | she got her degree in hospitality. | 她拿到了酒店管理的学位 |
[17:41] | We have a new property about to open in Miami, | 我们在迈阿密即将开一个新酒店 |
[17:43] | and it’s practically begging for someone like Luisa | 前厅很需要一个 |
[17:47] | at the front of the house. | 路易莎这样的人 |
[17:48] | So, what do you say, Mr. Lockhart? | 你觉得怎么样 洛克哈特先生 |
[17:50] | We franchise the Lobster Roll, | 我们加盟龙虾卷餐厅 |
[17:53] | make you a rich man, | 让你变有钱 |
[17:54] | and then set you up in a penthouse on Miami Beach. | 给你在迈阿密海滩上安排一个顶层豪华公寓 |
[18:02] | We’re going to Miami. | 我们要去迈阿密了 |
[18:04] | That’s the spirit. | 要的就是这种精神 |
[18:07] | We’ll talk about it when we get home. | 我们回家后再商量下 |
[18:24] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[18:28] | We should have a toast. | 我们来敬酒吧 |
[18:29] | – Sure. – Yeah. | -好啊 -好 |
[18:32] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[18:41] | Luisa. | 路易莎 |
[18:42] | Look, next time you want to go on a dinner date | 听着 下次你再想和你前妻 |
[18:45] | with your ex-wife, just leave me out of it. | 晚餐约会 别叫上我 |
[18:47] | Oh, for fuck’s sake, she’s my business partner. | 该死 她是我的生意伙伴 |
[18:49] | Yeah, I know. Lucky her. | 我知道 她真幸运 |
[19:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:05] | I was not looking for Alison. | 我不是在找艾莉森 |
[19:08] | You know how places like that make me feel. | 你知道那种地方会让我有什么感受 |
[19:09] | They make my skin crawl. | 让我很不自在 |
[19:11] | I just wanted to get out of there. | 我只想早点离开 |
[19:12] | And I hate wearing these clothes. | 我讨厌穿这些衣服 |
[19:17] | Thank you for being so wonderful. | 谢谢你这么棒 |
[19:20] | And thank you for learning Mandarin. | 谢谢你学习普通话 |
[19:23] | I don’t know what I’d do without you. | 我不知道没有你我会怎样 |
[19:28] | Look, this is a huge decision. | 听着 这是个重大决定 |
[19:31] | Do I not get to have a hard time with it? | 我不能纠结下吗 |
[19:33] | No, you don’t. | 是的 不能 |
[19:35] | What exactly is the problem here? | 问题到底出在哪儿 |
[19:38] | They’re offering to make you an incredibly rich man, | 他们准备让你变得超级有钱 |
[19:40] | and you don’t have to do anything. | 你什么都不用做 |
[19:42] | Us. They’re offering us. | 我们 是让我们 |
[19:44] | Why do you keep talking about this | 你为什么说着这些话 |
[19:45] | as though it has nothing to do with you? | 就好像和你根本没关系一样 |
[19:46] | You want to know what I hate? | 你想知道我痛恨什么吗 |
[19:48] | I hate that I can’t take that job in Miami. | 我痛恨自己不能接受迈阿密的那份工作 |
[19:51] | That I can’t take any interesting job. | 我不能接受任何有趣的工作 |
[19:53] | That I can’t put my degree to use in this fucking country. | 我的学位在这个国家没有用武之地 |
[19:56] | That I’m totally fucking dependent on you. | 我要完完全全依赖于你 |
[19:58] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[19:59] | I hate that I have to use your credit card. | 我痛恨我只能用你的信用卡 |
[20:01] | That you sign all our checks. | 所有支票都需要你签字 |
[20:03] | And it’s going to be like that for the rest of my life. | 而我余生都要维持这种现状 |
[20:06] | I hate that a fucking cop can pull me over | 我痛恨一个该死的警察叫我靠边停车 |
[20:08] | and my only hope is that you know him | 我只能寄希望于你认识他 |
[20:12] | and he likes you so he won’t fuck with me. | 而他喜欢你 这样就不会为难我 |
[20:14] | Listen, what happened this morning– | 听着 今早的事 |
[20:15] | What if you decide to leave me? | 万一你要离开我呢 |
[20:17] | I am not going to leave you. | 我不会离开你的 |
[20:20] | Well, clearly not today. | 当然今天不会 |
[20:22] | Alison is busy. | 艾莉森很忙 |
[20:24] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[20:49] | Maybe we can try again to get you a green card. | 或许我们能再试试给你弄张绿卡 |
[20:53] | We’ve been over this again and again. | 我们试过很多次了 |
[20:56] | You know, I-I would have to leave the country for ten years. | 我十年后就要离开这个国家了 |
[20:58] | So we’ll file for a waiver. | 那我们申请豁免 |
[20:59] | How? | 怎么申请 |
[21:01] | I’m not a student. | 我不是学生 |
[21:03] | They don’t care that we’re married. | 他们不会管我们结婚了 |
[21:06] | I came illegally. | 我是非法偷渡来的 |
[21:10] | I have no special skills. | 我没有特殊技能 |
[21:12] | I have no children of my own. | 也没有亲生的孩子 |
[21:15] | I can’t demonstrate hardship. | 也不能证明自己处境困难 |
[21:20] | Nobody would care if I leave tomorrow. | 没有人会在乎我明天会不会被驱逐出境 |
[21:22] | I would. | 我在乎 |
[21:27] | And then I have to sit at dinner like a fucking escort | 我只能坐在饭桌前 像个三陪一样 |
[21:31] | and listen as they throw opportunities at you. | 在他们给抛来橄榄枝时乖乖听着 |
[21:34] | And you’re depressed | 而你却因为 |
[21:34] | because you don’t want to wear a fucking tie! | 不想打领带而苦着脸 |
[21:36] | Enough. | 够了 |
[21:38] | I’m going for a walk. | 我出去散个步 |
[21:39] | Good. | 好 |
[22:32] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[22:35] | Yeah, I think you decked me | 认识 我想你今早用你的冲浪板 |
[22:36] | with your board this morning and then called me “Grandpa.” | 打了我一下 还叫我”老爷爷” |
[22:42] | That’s right. | 对 |
[22:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:45] | Sorry about that, bro. | 对不起了 兄弟 |
[22:47] | Yo, let me make it up to you. | 让我来补偿一下你 |
[22:50] | You want a beer? | 和啤酒吗 |
[22:51] | That’s all right. I’m good. | 不用了 |
[22:52] | Yo, isn’t that the dude with the rad board? | 这不就是那个用名牌冲浪板的兄弟吗 |
[22:55] | Yep. | 对 |
[22:58] | Where’d you get that board, man? | 你的板子哪来的 |
[23:00] | My board? | 我的板子 |
[23:01] | The one you were riding today. | 你今天冲浪的板子 |
[23:03] | It’s vintage, right? | 是高级货 对吗 |
[23:06] | Yeah, I guess. It was my dad’s. | 是吧 是我爸的 |
[23:07] | Looked like it had a couple of redwood stringers. | 看上去是红衫木做的 |
[23:10] | It’s really fucking rare, man. | 真的很少见 |
[23:12] | You don’t know who made it? | 你不知道是谁做的 |
[23:13] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[23:15] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[23:17] | We don’t bite. | 我们又不咬人 |
[23:20] | The swallow tail looked like it was from the late ’70s. | 这个燕尾看上去是七十年代末期的 |
[23:25] | Redwood’s probably northern Californian. | 红衫木可能是加州北部的 |
[23:31] | Once saw a redwood pattern like that | 之前在半月湾的一个机器上 |
[23:33] | from a shaper in Half Moon Bay. | 见过这样的红衫木木纹 |
[23:35] | Where’s Half Moon Bay? | 半月湾在哪 |
[23:38] | California. | 加州 |
[23:40] | Bram, you’re such a surf nerd. | 布拉姆 你真是个冲浪迷 |
[23:42] | I’d kill for a board like that. | 为了这样的板子我可以去杀人 |
[23:47] | Of course, the boards | 当然了 |
[23:50] | Duke Kahanamoku surfed were made of | 早在1910年 |
[23:52] | vertical-grain Hawaiian redwood | 卡哈那莫库公爵冲浪用的板子 |
[23:54] | back in, like, 1910. | 就是用竖纹理的夏威夷红衫木做的 |
[24:02] | It’s okay. You finish it. | 没事 喝完吧 |
[26:27] | What the fuck happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[26:29] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[26:31] | I was taking a walk, I bumped into these kids at a bonfire… | 我去散了个步 遇见一群孩子围坐在篝火旁 |
[26:34] | And they drew on your face? | 他们在你脸上画画了 |
[26:38] | They did what? | 他们什么 |
[26:47] | Motherfucker. | 妈逼的 |
[26:58] | Motherfucker! | 妈逼的 |
[27:06] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[27:08] | You can’t shoot someone just because they drew on your face. | 你不能因为他们在你脸上画画就要开枪打死他们 |
[27:10] | Sure I can. | 我当然可以 |
[27:12] | Give me the fucking gun. | 把枪给我 |
[27:13] | Stay out of it! | 你别管 |
[27:14] | Give me the fucking gun. | 把枪给我 |
[27:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:43] | Hey, Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[27:46] | Of course you can talk to him. He’s right here. | 你当然可以跟他通话 他就在旁边 |
[28:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:04] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[28:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:14] | Yes, I can be right there. | 好 我马上到 |
[28:15] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[28:17] | Bye. | 再见 |
[28:36] | Oh, my God, what happened to your face? | 天呐 你的脸怎么了 |
[28:39] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[28:40] | Hey, kiddo. | 宝贝 |
[28:40] | Hi, Dad. You look scary. | 你好 爸爸 你看起来很吓人 |
[28:42] | I know I do. Sorry, baby. | 我知道 抱歉 宝贝 |
[28:45] | It won’t start? | 点不着火 |
[28:45] | No. | 是的 |
[28:47] | I think it’s the battery. | 我觉得是电池没电了 |
[28:54] | Yep, I think you’re right. | 对 我觉得也是 |
[28:57] | How was last night? | 昨晚怎么样 |
[29:01] | I’m sorry I missed it. | 很抱歉我没来 |
[29:02] | I was so stressed out about this test, | 要考试了 我太紧张了 |
[29:04] | I just completely forgot. | 我把这事完全忘了 |
[29:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:08] | So your babysitter came, rang your front doorbell, | 所以你的保姆来了 按了你家门铃 |
[29:11] | and you just didn’t hear her? | 你也没听见 |
[29:16] | You never had any intention of coming, did you? | 你根本没想来 对吗 |
[29:20] | You’re gonna do what you want to do | 你想怎么样就怎么样 |
[29:20] | You’re gonna do what you want to do | 这种情况你得照着 |
[29:21] | in this situation, Cole. | 自己的想法来 科尔 |
[29:22] | I don’t think you actually care about my opinion, | 我不认为你真的在乎我的想法 |
[29:24] | so what does it matter if I’m there or not? | 所以我去不去又有什么关系呢 |
[29:25] | Of course I care about your opinion. | 我当然在乎你的想法 |
[29:27] | You’re a partner. | 你是合伙人 |
[29:28] | Yeah, okay, okay. | 对 好吧 |
[29:29] | Well, I wouldn’t sell it. | 要我就不会卖 |
[29:33] | We’re different people. | 我们俩很不一样 |
[29:38] | Pop the hood. | 打开引擎盖 |
[29:48] | What about the money? | 那钱呢 |
[29:49] | I have money. | 我有钱 |
[29:50] | Not this kind of money. | 不是那种有钱 |
[29:51] | Well, how much do I need? | 那我需要多少钱呢 |
[29:54] | You want to know what I really think? | 想知道我的真实想法吗 |
[29:56] | – Always. – Okay, I think you want me | -当然 -我认为你希望我 |
[29:57] | to tell you not to sell it. | 劝你别卖 |
[29:59] | So you can turn around, sell it, | 这样你就可以转身卖了 |
[30:00] | and look like a hero to Luisa. | 做路易莎眼中的大英雄 |
[30:05] | Get in the car and start it. | 进车点火试试 |
[30:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:14] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢啦 |
[30:24] | All right, kiddo. | 好了 孩子 |
[30:24] | Let’s get you to school. | 我们送你上学去 |
[30:31] | – Watch your head. – Okay. | -小心头 -好的 |
[30:33] | – Buckle up. – Here. | -系好安全带 -来 |
[30:35] | Don’t turn the car off when you get to the school. | 到了学校别熄火 |
[30:38] | Got it, Coach. | 知道了 教练 |
[30:44] | Did it ever occur to you | 你有没有想过 |
[30:45] | that I don’t want to sell the Lobster Roll? | 我不想卖掉龙虾卷餐厅 |
[30:49] | That I don’t want to become part of the establishment? | 我不想加入所谓的成功人士 |
[30:51] | Cole, you drive a Jeep. | 科尔 你开着辆吉普 |
[30:53] | You built a mansion on the water. | 在海边造了一栋别墅 |
[30:54] | You tip like a fucking banker. | 像银行家那样给小费 |
[30:57] | You are the establishment. | 你已经是成功人士了 |
[31:10] | Hey, babe. It’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[31:11] | I’m just calling to say | 只想跟你说 |
[31:12] | I’m sorry about this morning | 我为今早 |
[31:14] | and about last night. | 和昨晚的事道歉 |
[31:16] | I was wondering if I could take you | 我在想今晚能不能 |
[31:17] | out to dinner tonight and just… | 带你出去吃晚饭 |
[31:19] | we could talk about everything. | 这样我们可以好好谈谈 |
[31:29] | Motherfucker. | 混蛋 |
[31:37] | Little motherfucker. | 臭小子 |
[32:01] | Where is my fucking wallet? | 我的钱包呢 |
[32:03] | – I don’t know, man. – What did you put in my drink? | -我不知道 -你在我的饮料里下了什么料 |
[32:05] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:07] | Ah, you’re gonna break my arm off! | 你要弄断我的胳膊了 |
[32:09] | Do you have any idea who I am in this community? | 你知道我在这个社区是什么人物吗 |
[32:12] | You can’t prove anything. | 你什么都证明不了 |
[32:14] | I just watched you freebasing, asshole. | 我刚看着你吸毒 混蛋 |
[32:16] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你想怎么样 |
[32:17] | I’m gonna call the cops. That’s what I’m gonna do. | 怎么样 我要报警 |
[32:20] | That’s a great idea, Mr. Lockhart. | 真是好主意 洛克哈特先生 |
[32:22] | Why don’t you give the police a call, huh? | 那就报警啊 |
[32:24] | Love to tell them who sold me my first eight-ball, | 很乐意告诉他们我第一次是从谁那儿买的毒品 |
[32:26] | Mr. Lockhart. | 洛克哈特先生 |
[32:28] | So you can act like you’re the mayor of Montauk, Cole, | 你可以假装自己是蒙托克的市长 科尔 |
[32:31] | but I was 15 when your brother got me high for the first time. | 我那时15岁 第一次吸毒就是你兄弟带的 |
[32:34] | So spare me the sanctimony, you fucking hypocrite. | 就别装模作样了 你个伪善者 |
[32:46] | 第二话 艾莉森 | |
[32:56] | Come in. | 进来 |
[33:08] | Did he just do this? | 这是他画的吗 |
[33:10] | When you were meeting with Dr. Lippman? | 你什么时候见的利普曼医生 |
[33:15] | How did that go? | 进展如何 |
[33:22] | It takes time. | 这得花时间的 |
[33:24] | I know. It’s hard to believe at this moment. | 我知道现在你可能不相信 |
[33:27] | Just promise me you’ll keep coming to see us here. | 但答应我你会一直来我们这儿 |
[33:40] | He says that that’s his father. | 他说那是他的爸爸 |
[33:44] | It’s Tony. | 是托尼 |
[33:49] | That’s what he told you? | 他这么告诉你的吗 |
[33:53] | Where is Jamie right now? | 杰米现在在哪里 |
[33:54] | He’s playing in the kids’ room. | 他在儿童间玩 |
[33:57] | I don’t know. I just wanted to show that to you before we left. | 我不知道 我只想在离开之前给你看这个 |
[34:05] | How are things at home? | 家里还好吗 |
[34:10] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[34:13] | Did you tell Dr. Lippman that? | 你跟利普曼医生说了吗 |
[34:18] | Why not, Abby? | 为什么不呢 艾比 |
[34:28] | Hey, why do you think that… | 你认为为什么 |
[34:29] | Jamie drew a picture like this of Tony? | 杰米会把托尼画成这样 |
[34:34] | Ever since Evie’s funeral… | 伊维的葬礼之后 |
[34:39] | He drinks. | 他开始酗酒 |
[34:43] | All the time. | 不停地喝 |
[34:46] | And he blacks out most nights. | 几乎每晚都喝晕过去 |
[34:48] | And I can’t wake him. | 我叫也叫不醒 |
[34:53] | He snapped at the neighbor for asking him to move his car. | 邻居叫他挪个车他都会发脾气 |
[34:58] | He… | 他 |
[34:59] | called him terrible names. | 骂得很难听 |
[35:02] | Racist, awful. | 种族歧视 非常糟 |
[35:06] | I mean, I-I had to beg the guy not to call the police. | 我得求那个人不要报警 |
[35:13] | Are you afraid of him? | 你害怕他吗 |
[35:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:21] | And you didn’t tell Dr. Lippman any of this? | 这些你都没告诉利普曼医生吗 |
[35:26] | How can she help you if she doesn’t know? | 她不知道这些又怎么能帮你 |
[35:31] | I mean, how can she help me if she does? | 她就算知道又怎么能帮我呢 |
[35:39] | She needs to be able to assess | 她需要能够判断 |
[35:41] | if it’s safe for you and Jamie to keep living with Tony. | 你和杰米继续跟托尼住在一起是否安全 |
[35:43] | No. No. | 不 |
[35:45] | Tony would never hurt Jamie. | 托尼绝不会伤害杰米 |
[35:47] | Would he hurt you? | 他会伤害你吗 |
[35:53] | Look… | 听着 |
[35:55] | Abby, listen, um… | 艾比 听我说 |
[35:57] | when couples experience, the death of a child… | 当夫妻经历孩子的死亡 |
[36:01] | …sometimes they need some time apart. | 有时他们需要分开一段时间 |
[36:04] | No, it doesn’t mean it’s forever. | 不是永远地分开 |
[36:05] | But if he’s out of control and you’re afraid of him, | 但如果他失控 让你害怕 |
[36:08] | why not go stay someplace else? | 为何不搬去别的地方 |
[36:12] | Your mom’s? | 你妈妈家 |
[36:12] | No. Jamie needs his dad. | 不 杰米需要父亲 |
[36:15] | He can’t… | 他不能 |
[36:19] | He-he cannot lose another person in his life. | 他不能再失去一个亲人 |
[36:22] | – He’s too young. – Abby, listen to me. | -他太小了 -艾比 听我说 |
[36:23] | The only thing Jamie needs right now is for you to be safe. | 杰米此刻最需要的是你的安全 |
[36:29] | Mom. | 妈 |
[36:31] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[36:32] | – Can we go? – Oh, yeah, sweetheart. | -能走了吗 -好的 亲爱的 |
[36:33] | We’re gonna go right now. | 我们这就走 |
[36:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:48] | I’m really glad you’re here, Alison. | 我很开心你在这里 艾莉森 |
[36:52] | The therapists are fine, but… | 心理医生很好 但… |
[36:54] | it’s just so nice to talk to somebody else who’s… | 只是能和心理医生以外的人聊真是太好了 |
[37:01] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[37:11] | Are those your kids? | 那些是你的孩子 |
[37:14] | Yeah. | 是 |
[37:15] | These two. | 这两个 |
[37:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:22] | Which one’s…? | 哪一个是… |
[37:26] | This guy. | 这个 |
[37:45] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[37:47] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[38:01] | Is, uh… is this the grant coordinator’s office? | 这是拨款协调人办公室吗 |
[38:06] | No. | 不是 |
[38:07] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[38:10] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[38:11] | This is peer-to-peer counseling. | 这是同级咨询 |
[38:14] | Well, then, uh… | 那… |
[38:16] | then I’m fucking lost. | 我就迷路了 |
[38:18] | Well, who are you looking for? | 你找谁 |
[38:20] | Meyers. Roger Meyers. | 梅耶斯 罗杰·梅耶斯 |
[38:22] | Yeah, he’s one floor up. | 他在上一层 |
[38:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:26] | And the elevators are…? | 电梯在… |
[38:28] | Down the hall. | 沿着过道 |
[38:29] | First left, then a right, | 先左转 然后右转 |
[38:31] | then your second left. | 再左转 |
[38:32] | Okay, down the hall, first, um…? | 好 沿着过道 先… |
[38:35] | I’m sorry, I… | 抱歉 我… |
[38:36] | No, it’s a maze. | 不 这里就像迷宫一样 |
[38:38] | I’ll show you. | 我带你去 |
[38:39] | That’s okay. You don’t have to– | 没事的 你不必… |
[38:40] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没事的 |
[38:41] | I need to go check my mail anyway, so… | 我反正得去看看有没有我的信 所以… |
[38:46] | I’m Alison. | 我是艾莉森 |
[38:49] | Ben. | 本 |
[38:52] | – Yeah. – After you. | -好 -你先 |
[39:04] | So, you work here? | 那你在这里工作 |
[39:07] | Yeah. That was my… | 是的 那是我的… |
[39:08] | Your office. | 你的办公室 |
[39:10] | Right. Right. | 对 对 |
[39:14] | Yeah. | 是 |
[39:26] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[39:27] | I was just coming down to see you. | 我正要下来找你 |
[39:29] | That conference I was telling you about… | 我和你说的那个会… |
[39:30] | EMDR. | 国际创伤治疗师 |
[39:31] | It’s happening in Montauk. | 在蒙托克开 |
[39:33] | – It is? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[39:34] | A place called Gooney’s, I think. | 好像是一个叫库尼酒店的地方 |
[39:36] | – Gurney’s. – That’s it. | -格尼酒店 -对 |
[39:37] | Week after next. I’ll get you the details. | 下下周 之后告你详细内容 |
[39:39] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[39:43] | Still coming? | 还来吗 |
[39:44] | Yeah. | 来 |
[40:02] | Here. | 这 |
[40:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:05] | It’s very obvious when you know | 当你知道 |
[40:07] | what you’re looking for, isn’t it? | 你在找什么的时候一切都很明显了 对吗 |
[40:11] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:13] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你的话我是找不到的 |
[40:24] | 欢迎来伍德朗 改变生活 为未来奠基 | |
[40:30] | No, I-I am sorry. It just slipped my mind. | 不 抱歉 我忘了 |
[40:33] | It slipped your mi… | 你忘了… |
[40:35] | No, I’m not. I’m listening to you. | 不 我听着呢 |
[40:37] | I can hear you typing. Would you just stop for | 我能听到你在打字 你能停一秒 |
[40:39] | – a second and pay attention? – No– | -注意听我说吗 -不… |
[40:40] | I’m not doing anything else. I swear. | 我什么都没做 我发誓 |
[40:42] | I’m just listening. | 我在认真听 |
[40:44] | Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is | 你知道有尴尬吗你 |
[40:46] | for your own business partner… | 自己的合作伙伴… |
[40:47] | I just wanted to leave this with you. | 我只是想把这个给你 |
[40:48] | Did you get a chance to finish my recommendation? | 你有空帮我弄好推荐信吗 |
[40:50] | Yes. It’s in your inbox. | 在你的收件箱 |
[40:52] | Cole, I said I’m sorry. | 科尔 我说了对不起 |
[40:54] | It wasn’t intentional. | 不是有意的 |
[40:56] | No, look, I’ve just been really busy at work, and– | 不 我只是工作真的很忙… |
[40:59] | Really, your absence was completely disrespectful. | 你的缺席是很失礼的 |
[41:01] | I’m not trying to disrespect anybody. | 我不想对任何人失礼 |
[41:06] | Cole, I– | 科尔 我… |
[41:08] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[41:11] | I apologize, okay? I’m sorry. | 我道歉 好吗 对不起 |
[41:13] | What I did was wrong. | 我错了 |
[41:15] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[41:17] | Anything else? | 还有事吗 |
[41:18] | Yeah, show up next time. | 有 下次记得出现 |
[41:24] | Tough call? | 难对付的电话 |
[41:27] | No, it’s fine. | 没什么 |
[41:29] | Did you get your grant? | 你拿到拨款了吗 |
[41:31] | My what? | 我的什么 |
[41:32] | What, you’re not applying for– | 什么 你不是申请… |
[41:33] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[41:34] | I, uh… | 我… |
[41:36] | No, actually, you need me. | 不 实际上 是你们问我要钱 |
[41:38] | What? | 什么 |
[41:39] | I’m from the VHA. | 我是退伍军人健康管理局的 |
[41:41] | You guys applied to us for a grant. | 你们向我们申请拨款 |
[41:43] | I just came to check out the facilities, | 我只是来看一下你们的设备 |
[41:45] | make sure everything’s kosher. | 确保一切合法 |
[41:47] | You work with veterans? | 你和退伍老兵一起工作 |
[41:48] | I do. You seem really excited about that. | 是的 你似乎对此很有兴趣 |
[41:52] | No, I’m just applying for a clinical rotation with the V.A. | 不是 我只是在和退伍军人管理局申请临床训练实习 |
[41:55] | Really? Are you a therapist? | 真的吗 你是心理医生 |
[41:57] | No, not yet, but I’m studying to become one. | 不 还不是 但我在学习成为一个心理医生 |
[42:02] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[42:03] | I’m looking for a Ms. Bailey. | 我在找贝利女士 |
[42:05] | Yeah, that’s me. | 我就是 |
[42:07] | They sent me to sign up for some program | 他们让我来参加什么活动 |
[42:10] | where parents talk to other parents. | 父母之间互相交流的 |
[42:12] | Yeah. Come in. | 是的 进来 |
[42:14] | Please just take a seat, and… | 请坐… |
[42:17] | Would you mind? | 失陪了 |
[42:18] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[42:21] | It was good to meet you. And thanks for your help. | 很高兴见到你 谢谢你的帮助 |
[42:23] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[42:28] | we just have some paperwork to go through, so… | 我们有一些文件要浏览一下 所以… |
[42:33] | Oh, no, I’d prefer if you didn’t lock the door. | 不 不要关门 |
[42:35] | Who the fuck do you think you are? | 你他妈觉得你是谁 |
[42:39] | My wife told me what you said to her. | 我妻子跟我说了你对她说的话 |
[42:42] | Your wife? | 你妻子 |
[42:43] | Do you have any fucking idea | 你知不知道 |
[42:45] | what our life is like right now? | 我们现在的生活是什么样子 |
[42:46] | What we’re going through? | 我们在经历着什么 |
[42:49] | She doesn’t sleep. | 她睡不着觉 |
[42:51] | She wanders the house at night | 晚上在家里漫游 |
[42:52] | banging her head against windows. | 用头撞窗户 |
[42:54] | She’s not taking care of our son. | 她不照顾我们的儿子 |
[42:56] | There’s no food in the house. | 家里没食物 |
[42:58] | I found him last night trying to eat dry pasta for dinner. | 我昨晚发现他试图吃干的意面 |
[43:01] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[43:01] | We don’t have the money to send her | 我们没钱送她来这个 |
[43:04] | to this fucking place for $350 dollars an hour. | 一个小时要350美元的鬼地方 |
[43:07] | $350 dollars so you can tell her to leave me? | 350美元 你就好叫她离开我吗 |
[43:09] | Take my son away? | 带走我的儿子 |
[43:10] | I know what this must feel like for you. | 我知道你现在什么感受 |
[43:12] | – No, you don’t! – You can’t be here right now. | -不 你不知道 -你现在不能来这 |
[43:14] | We can’t be in a room with a locked door. | 我们不能在一个关了门的房间里 |
[43:16] | Oh, why not, are you afraid of me? | 为什么 你怕我吗 |
[43:17] | Please, can you just let me out of this room, please? | 拜托 请让我出去 |
[43:18] | My wife and I need to be together. | 我和我妻子需要在一起 |
[43:21] | – We need to heal. – You’re absolutely right. | -我们需要和解 -你说得对 |
[43:22] | I’m just… Look, I’m just… I’m just really sick and tired | 我只是 我只是受够了 |
[43:25] | of everybody telling me what to do and how to be. | 人们告诉我该做什么 怎么做人 |
[43:28] | – Yeah, it must be exhausting. – When all you do here | -那一定很累人吧 -而你在这做的 |
[43:30] | is take our money and make everything worse. | 就是拿走我们的钱 让一切恶化 |
[43:32] | Look, look, just-just– | 听着 听着 |
[43:33] | – No, no– – Stop talking. | -不 不 -闭嘴 |
[43:36] | I-I felt my seven-year-old’s body go cold. | 我7岁小孩的身体在我手中变凉 |
[43:39] | I watched her skin turn blue. | 我眼睁睁看着她的皮肤变乌 |
[43:40] | How are you gonna make that better, huh? | 你要怎么让这情况好转 |
[43:42] | You gonna bring her back -from the fucking dead? | 你能让她起死回生吗 |
[43:52] | Stay down! | 别动 |
[43:59] | Call security. | 叫保安 |
[44:01] | Now. | 快 |
[44:08] | – No, Daddy! Daddy, no! – Shh. Jamie, come here. | -不 爸爸 爸爸 -杰米 过来 |
[44:11] | Dad! Please, that’s my daddy! | 爸爸 拜托 那是我爸爸 |
[44:14] | Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[44:18] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[44:33] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[44:35] | I’ve seen a lot of guys with severe PTSD. | 我见过很多有严重创伤后应激障碍的人 |
[44:37] | He was, checking his exits. | 他刚在查看出口 |
[44:40] | He kept his back to the wall. | 背靠着墙 |
[44:41] | He was rubbing his thumb and index finger like this. | 他的大拇指和食指像这样摩擦 |
[44:44] | I need a drink. | 我需要喝一杯 |
[44:46] | Don’t look at me. I-I don’t drink. | 别看我 我不喝酒 |
[44:48] | Seven months sober. | 戒了7个月了 |
[44:50] | Okay. How about a coffee, then? | 好吧 那咖啡怎么样 |
[44:53] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -行吗 -行 |
[44:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:57] | Yeah, when I got back from my second tour, I was a disaster. | 我第二次服役回来后 当时情况很糟 |
[45:00] | I’d been there for 18 months straight, and, | 我在那待了18个月 |
[45:04] | I just didn’t know who I was anymore. | 我不知道我是谁 |
[45:07] | I didn’t know what to say to my family, to my friends. | 不知道该对我的家人和朋友说什么 |
[45:11] | I found everything confusing. | 我觉得一切都很困惑 |
[45:12] | You know, grocery store, traffic lights. | 杂货店 红绿灯 |
[45:16] | Why traffic lights? | 为什么是红绿灯 |
[45:17] | It’s all about your environment. | 跟你所处的环境有关 |
[45:19] | Your context. | 你的背景 |
[45:20] | So, in a war zone, | 在战区里 |
[45:23] | you know, traffic lights mean nothing. | 红绿灯没有任何意义 |
[45:24] | Nobody pays attention to them. | 没人关心 |
[45:26] | But then I get back here, and I’m stopped at a light. | 但我回到这里后 我在一个红灯前停了下来 |
[45:29] | Nobody’s coming, but… | 没人来 但是 |
[45:30] | I’m supposed to stay there until the light turns green? | 我该一直等到灯变绿 |
[45:32] | – Right. – That just doesn’t make sense anymore. | -对 -那完全不合逻辑 |
[45:34] | Understand. | 明白 |
[45:35] | The thing about PTSD, it’s… | 创伤后应激障碍的问题就是 |
[45:38] | it’s not the guy that jumps when a car backfires. | 指的并不是汽车逆火后从车上跳下来的人 |
[45:41] | You know, that’s… that’s just someone | 那只是一个 |
[45:44] | who just came back from a dangerous place. | 刚从危险地带回来的人 |
[45:46] | That’s training. | 那是训练 |
[45:48] | You know, there’s nothing wrong with that person. | 那个人没有任何问题 |
[45:49] | They just need some time to adjust. | 他们只是需要时间调整 |
[45:54] | But true PTSD, I mean, it’s… | 但是真的创伤后应激障碍 是 |
[45:59] | it’s different. | 是不一样的 |
[46:01] | It makes no sense. | 一切都说不通 |
[46:02] | It’s, uh… | 是 |
[46:04] | Endless. | 没完没了的 |
[46:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[46:10] | Is that why you stopped drinking? | 所以你才戒酒吗 |
[46:13] | From PTSD? | 为了应付创伤后应激障碍 |
[46:14] | No. | 不 |
[46:16] | Not exactly. | 不尽然 |
[46:19] | When I, first got back, I felt really numb, | 当我第一次回来时 我真的感觉很麻木 |
[46:22] | and I, had a hard time being… | 我 有段时间我很难 |
[46:27] | …being intimate. | 同他人保持性关系 |
[46:31] | Yeah. I… I mean, I couldn’t, you know, | 我不能 你懂的 |
[46:33] | which, for a guy, is worse than being dead, | 对一个男人来说 那比死还难受 |
[46:36] | so I drank a lot. | 所以我经常喝酒 |
[46:39] | And then I could have sex. | 然后我又能做爱了 |
[46:40] | Right. Got it. | 懂了 |
[46:41] | This vicious cycle where I’d feel lonely | 这个恶性循环 我感到孤独 |
[46:44] | and I wanted to be close to someone. | 然后想要亲近一个人 |
[46:47] | So I’d get wasted, but then half the time, | 所以我会喝得大醉 但一半时间里 |
[46:49] | I wouldn’t be able to get it up anyway, | 我都硬不起来 |
[46:50] | and it just was this… | 然后就是 |
[46:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[46:57] | Why am I telling you this? Honestly. | 我为什么要跟你说这个 |
[47:00] | I asked. | 是我问了你 |
[47:04] | I-I don’t usually just vomit my life story | 我一般不会在认识一个人四小时内 |
[47:06] | within four hours of meeting someone. You know? | 就向对方倾吐我的生活故事 你懂吗 |
[47:10] | Look, I guess this is a… | 我想这是 |
[47:13] | a special case, considering you… | 这是特殊情况 鉴于你 |
[47:16] | I mean, I– | 我是说我 |
[47:16] | Saved my life? | 救了我一命 |
[47:20] | Continue. | 继续 |
[47:24] | Anyway, I, | 总之 我 |
[47:26] | I joined A.A. And changed my life. | 我加入了戒酒互助会 改变了我的生活 |
[47:31] | Now I’m sober and abstinent. | 现在我戒酒 禁欲 |
[47:33] | It’s part of the program, no dating, no sex for the first year. | 这是疗程的一部分 不能约会 第一年不能做爱 |
[47:37] | Well, that’s one way to deal with your impotency issue. | 这也是解决你不举的一个办法 |
[47:42] | Yeah. Exactly. | 没错 |
[47:46] | Here’s what I figure. | 我是这样想的 |
[47:49] | Maybe if I just concentrate on myself for a while, | 或许如果我花点时间把精力集中在自己身上 |
[47:53] | maybe eventually I’ll meet someone I feel safe with. | 或许最终我可以遇到能给我安全感的那个人 |
[47:57] | Someone I can trust | 值得我心信赖的人 |
[47:58] | and I won’t have to get wasted to love her. | 而我不用靠买醉来爱她 |
[48:02] | In fact, I won’t even want to | 事实上 我甚至都不会去喝酒 |
[48:03] | because I won’t want to miss any of it. | 因为我不想错过每时每刻 |
[48:12] | So… | 所以… |
[48:14] | what about you? | 说说你吧 |
[48:19] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[48:20] | No. | 没有 |
[48:21] | Ever been married? | 结过婚吗 |
[48:23] | Twice. | 两次 |
[48:26] | – Yeah. – Kids? | -没错 -有孩子吗 |
[48:31] | Yeah, I have a daughter. | 有 我有个女儿 |
[48:34] | So you’re a single working mom. | 所以你是个单亲职场母亲 |
[48:35] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[48:37] | I was raised by a single mom. | 我是由母亲独自抚养长大的 |
[48:39] | Baddest motherfuckers in the world, | 世上最糟糕的母亲 |
[48:40] | and I spent eight years in the Marines. | 我在海军待了八年 |
[48:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:44] | How old’s your kid? | 你孩子多大了 |
[48:46] | She’s six. | 六岁 |
[48:47] | I can’t believe it, but she is. | 我都不敢相信 但确实是 |
[48:59] | Yeah, I-I have to get going. | 我得走了 |
[49:00] | – It’s getting late. – Yeah, I should… | -有点晚了 -没错 我应该… |
[49:01] | – I should let you go home. Um… – Yeah. | -我应该让你回家了 -好的 |
[49:02] | Well, it was really nice talking to you. | 和你聊天很开心 |
[49:05] | You’re fascinating. | 你很棒 |
[49:08] | See, yeah, this would be the part | 你瞧 我如果没参加那个疗程 |
[49:10] | where I’d probably ask you out if I wasn’t in the program. | 这个时候我就会约你出去 |
[49:17] | thank you again for what you did today. | 多谢你今天出手相救 |
[49:20] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[49:29] | Ben? | 本 |
[49:30] | How long do you have left with your program? | 你这个疗程还要多久 |
[49:34] | Five months, two weeks and three days. | 五个月两周零三天 |
[49:37] | But who’s counting? | 可谁会记着呢 |
[49:45] | Hurry up, sweetie. | 快点 宝贝儿 |
[49:46] | We’re gonna be late. | 我们要迟到了 |
[49:54] | Here. Hold this. | 来 拿着这个 |
[49:55] | Strap yourself in. | 自己系好安全带 |
[49:59] | Okay. | 好了 |
[50:10] | Come on. | 快发动 |
[50:13] | All right. | 别急 |
[50:16] | Come on. | 快点 |
[50:21] | Joanie, did you turn this light on? | 琼妮 是你把这个灯打开的吗 |
[50:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[50:24] | When? | 什么时候 |
[50:24] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[50:26] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[50:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[50:44] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[50:46] | You’re the only person I know | 我只认识你一个人 |
[50:47] | who still has jumper cables. | 有跨接电缆 |
[50:50] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[50:51] | What the fuck happened to your face? | 你脸是怎么回事 |
[50:53] | Pop the hood. | 打开车头盖 |
[50:58] | I’m just not that interested in keeping the place. | 我不想再留着那个地方 |
[51:00] | It holds a lot of complicated memories. | 那里有着五味杂陈的回忆 |
[51:03] | I’m just trying to move on with my life. | 我只是想过好现在的生活 |
[51:07] | I would hardly call what you’re doing “Moving on.” | 我可没看出来你在过”新生活” |
[51:11] | Why not? | 怎么这么说 |
[51:13] | If you were truly trying to move on, | 如果你真的想重新生活 |
[51:14] | you wouldn’t be spending all your time | 你就不会把你所有的时间浪费在 |
[51:15] | with people who reminded you of Gabriel. | 能让你想起加百列的人身上 |
[51:17] | You have practically made his death your entire identity. | 你因为他的去世几乎影响了你一辈子 |
[51:24] | What is your… what is wrong with you? | 你怎么…你有什么毛病 |
[51:28] | What is wrong with wanting to use | 我用我自己的亲身经历 |
[51:29] | my experience to help people? | 帮助别人有什么错 |
[51:31] | And what are you doing with your life that’s so much better? | 你有做了什么让你生活变得美好起来 |
[51:34] | Yeah, maybe the reason you can’t let go | 或许你放不下 |
[51:36] | of the damn Lobster Roll is | 龙虾卷餐厅的原因 |
[51:37] | because you don’t have a fucking clue | 是因为你不知道 |
[51:39] | what else to do with your time. | 除此以外你还能做什么 |
[51:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:48] | All right, kiddo. | 好了 孩子 |
[51:50] | Let’s get you to school. | 准备去学校了 |
[51:51] | Hop up. | 快点 |
[51:56] | Are you taking me to school? | 你要送我去学校吗 |
[51:58] | No. Your mother is. | 不 你妈妈送你去 |
[52:00] | Why can’t you both take me? | 你们为什么不一起送我去 |
[52:03] | Please. Just this once. | 拜托了 就这一次 |
[52:05] | Like the other kids. | 和其他孩子一样 |
[52:10] | Joanie. | 琼妮 |
[52:18] | Don’t forget you have the field trip today, hon. | 别忘了你今天还有野外考察 宝贝儿 |
[52:19] | I know. It’s at the aquarium. | 我知道 我们要去水族馆 |
[52:22] | You’ve never been to an aquarium. | 你从没去过水族馆 |
[52:23] | I know. | 是啊 |
[52:28] | Okay, sweetie? | 好了 亲爱的 |
[52:29] | Have fun. | 玩的开心 |
[52:35] | Backpack? | 书包 |
[53:01] | You know, the Roll wasn’t even your idea. | 龙虾卷餐厅都不是你的主意 |
[53:04] | Let me guess, it was yours. | 我猜 是你的主意 |
[53:05] | No. | 不是 |
[53:07] | It was Scotty’s. | 是斯科蒂想出来的 |
[53:10] | It was his big dream, his plan to go straight. | 这是他的梦想 他的计划 |
[53:13] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[53:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[53:14] | I guess I’m asking. | 我猜我是想问 |
[53:16] | Why do you think you’re holding onto it so hard? | 你为什么觉得很难坚持下去 |
[53:24] | It’s also something you and I built together. | 那里也是你我共同建立起来的 |
[53:57] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[53:58] | It’s Alison Bailey. | 我是艾莉森·贝利 |
[54:00] | B-a-i-l-e-y. | 贝-利 |
[54:05] | Just one. | 就一位 |
[54:08] | Yeah, I’m from the Woodlawn Center. | 没错 我是伍德朗中心的 |
[54:11] | I’m a trainee. | 我是名受训者 |
[54:12] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[54:18] | Great. October 1. | 太好了 10月1日 |
[54:20] | I’m looking forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[54:21] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[54:40] | So… I was just wondering, | 那个…我刚刚在想 |
[54:44] | what are you doing in five months, | 你五个月两周零三天后 |
[54:45] | two weeks and two days? | 有什么打算 |