时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | I know I’m disappointing you. What if I left? | 我知道我让你失望了 不如我离开 |
[00:41] | Would you be willing to give me the time to go away | 你愿意给我点时间让我出去走走 |
[00:43] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[00:45] | I’m going home. | 我要回家 |
[00:46] | Back to your wife. | 回到你妻子身边吗 |
[00:48] | No. The truth is, I’m in love with somebody else. | 不 而事实是我对其他人念念不忘 |
[00:51] | And I have tried for years to get her out of my mind, | 我这几年都在试图忘掉她 |
[00:54] | but it just never works, | 但都无济于事 |
[00:56] | and I don’t want to wake up in ten years | 我不想十年后的某天 |
[00:57] | and want to kill myself | 去结束自己的生命 |
[00:58] | ’cause I was just trying to do the right thing. | 只因为我当时想做正确的事 |
[01:00] | You know what we should do? | 你知道我们应该做什么吗 |
[01:01] | We should meet up all over the country | 我们应该参加全国 |
[01:03] | at different PTSD conferences. | 各个不同的创伤后应激障碍的讨论会 |
[01:06] | What? | 什么 |
[01:06] | Can you switch weekends in two weeks? | 后面两周的周末能对调下时间吗 |
[01:09] | Uh, yeah. Sure. Why? | 当然可以 怎么了 |
[01:11] | I have this conference | 有个创伤后应激障碍的会议 |
[01:13] | I want to go to in Milwaukee. | 我想去密尔沃基一趟 |
[01:14] | Done. | 好了 |
[01:15] | My wife– she goes crazy with both kids on the weekends, | 我的妻子在周末很难照顾两个小孩 |
[01:18] | and I’m already late. | 我已经回晚了 |
[01:19] | Hey, listen. It’s not what you think. | 听我解释 不是你想的那样 |
[01:20] | Does she know you’re married? | 她知道你已婚了吗 |
[01:22] | Look, I’m gonna tell her. | 听我说 我会告诉她的 |
[01:23] | Why don’t I tell her myself? | 要不我来告诉她怎么样 |
[01:25] | What do you know about your dad? | 你了解你爸吗 |
[01:27] | Nothing. | 一无所知 |
[01:28] | Athena must have some idea who he is. | 雅典娜肯定知道他是谁 |
[01:30] | Nope. She says she doesn’t. | 没 她说她不知道 |
[01:31] | I’m sure you could find him if you wanted to. | 你想找他的话还是能找到的 |
[01:33] | And say what? | 找到之后说什么 |
[01:34] | You’re a shit? Thanks for nothing? | 骂他一顿然后就没了吗 |
[01:36] | – You’re my father? – Yes. | -你是我父亲吗 -是的 |
[01:38] | Why are you contacting me now? | 为什么你现在要联系我 |
[01:41] | My kidneys are failing. | 我的肾在衰竭 |
[01:42] | Alison, don’t go. | 艾莉森 别走 |
[01:44] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[01:45] | Wait, Noah, I can’t breathe. | 等等 诺亚 我无法呼吸了 |
[01:47] | – I can’t breathe. Can’t… – You’re okay. | -我喘不上气 -没事 |
[01:48] | If you can talk, you can breathe. | 你能说话就没事 |
[01:50] | I can’t breathe. I can’t… | 我喘不上气了 |
[01:51] | – It’s okay. Calm down. – I can’t… | -没事 冷静点 -不行 |
[01:53] | Here. Why don’t you take these? | 给你 你把这些吃了吧 |
[01:56] | They’ll make you feel better. | 能让你感觉好点 |
[01:58] | I need your thoughts. | 我需要知道你的想法 |
[01:59] | I really think you need to see Princeton. | 我真的觉得你需要去看看普林斯顿大学 |
[02:01] | Well, how am I supposed to pull that off? | 那我要怎么才能做到呢 |
[02:03] | It’s all the way across the country. | 要横跨整个国家的 |
[02:04] | I’m gonna take him this week. | 我这周就带他去 |
[02:06] | If they fire me, they fire me. | 如果他们开了我 就这样吧 |
[02:08] | What if I take him? | 不如我带他去 |
[02:09] | Uh, we missed our connecting flight to New York, so… | 我们错过了换乘纽约的航班 所以 |
[02:12] | 科尔 未接来电&语音信箱4件 | |
[02:12] | No, we have no more flights to New York today. | 不 我们今天没有去纽约的航班了 |
[02:15] | Cole? What’s g… what’s going on? | 科尔 怎么了 |
[02:18] | It’s been 72 hours. No one’s seen her. | 已经72小时了 没人见过她 |
[02:20] | Police have declared her a missing person. | 警方已经宣告她失踪了 |
[04:52] | 第一话 科尔 | |
[05:13] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[05:14] | You looking to check in? | 你是来签到的吗 |
[05:16] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[05:17] | I’m-I’m actually looking for one of your… um, attendees. | 我正在找你们的一个与会者 |
[05:22] | A woman named Alison Bailey. | 一个叫艾莉森·贝利的女士 |
[05:24] | Think maybe you could tell me where she is right at the moment? | 你能告诉我她现在在哪里吗 |
[05:38] | Yeah. Uh, it looks like she has not checked in yet. | 可以 看起来她还没有签到 |
[05:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:43] | Yeah, so… | 是啊 |
[05:51] | Uh… Oh, is this… this, uh, is this the first day? | 今天是会议第一天吗 |
[05:54] | No, this is actually day three. | 不 今天是第三天 |
[06:01] | Uh, then, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[06:08] | Hey. Ali, it’s me. | 艾莉 是我 |
[06:10] | Uh, Cole. I’m… | 科尔 |
[06:13] | I’m just, um… | 我只是 |
[06:17] | Uh, just… give me a call when you get this. | 听到留言后给我回电 |
[06:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:27] | Hey. Athena, it’s Cole. | 雅典娜 我是科尔 |
[06:29] | Um, I’m trying to get ahold of Ali. | 我想联系艾莉 |
[06:30] | You have any idea where she might be? | 你知道她可能在哪里吗 |
[06:33] | Well, that’s strange, | 那就奇怪了 |
[06:35] | ’cause I’m actually in Milwaukee and she’s not here. | 我现在就在密尔沃基 但她不在 |
[06:38] | She never checked in. | 她都没签到 |
[06:42] | That’s a… | 这有些 |
[06:43] | that’s a long story, it doesn’t matter, | 有些一言难尽 不重要 |
[06:45] | but, um, I’m just, I’m just trying to find her, so… | 我只是想找到她 |
[06:49] | When? | 什么时候 |
[06:53] | Three days ago? And you haven’t heard from her since? | 三天前 从那后你就没有她的消息了 |
[07:01] | Did you call Luisa? | 你打给路易莎了吗 |
[07:10] | You know what? Um, Athena, | 不如这样 雅典娜 |
[07:11] | I’m gonna have to call you right back. | 我等下给你回电 |
[07:13] | Okay? Really sorry. | 好吗 抱歉 |
[07:14] | Call you right back. Hey, Ben. Ben! | 等会给你回电 本 本 |
[07:19] | Cole. Lockhart. | 我是科尔 洛克哈特 |
[07:23] | Hey, Cole. | 你好 科尔 |
[07:25] | what, uh… what are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[07:31] | I’m looking for Alison, actually. | 我来找艾莉森 |
[07:33] | Is she… | 她是 |
[07:38] | Are the two of you here together? | 你们是一起来的吗 |
[07:43] | No. Um… | 不 |
[07:45] | actually, I think, between us, it’s, uh… it’s over. | 事实上 我想我们结束了 |
[07:50] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[07:53] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[07:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:57] | Yeah, me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[08:03] | Mind if I ask what happened? | 介意我问问怎么了吗 |
[08:06] | Well, I, uh, I told her I was married, | 我告诉她我结婚了 |
[08:08] | and she wasn’t so into that. | 她对此不太满意 |
[08:14] | Yeah. Sorry. | 这样 抱歉 |
[08:16] | Ah, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[08:17] | You know, we ended things well. | 我们结束得还算顺利 |
[08:19] | In a weird way, I think she felt good about it. | 奇怪的是 我觉得她感觉很好 |
[08:22] | Something about… standing up for herself. | 能坚持自己的立场什么的 |
[08:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:25] | I kind of stopped listening after she said we had no future. | 当她说我们之间没有未来后我就没再听了 |
[08:29] | Damn. | 该死 |
[08:30] | That’s tough. | 真糟糕 |
[08:31] | Yeah. It is what it is. | 是啊 没办法了 |
[08:32] | Anyway, um, | 不管怎样 |
[08:33] | – I-I really… – Um, you don’t, | -我真的 -你会不会 |
[08:35] | by any chance, know where she is, do you? | 刚好知道她在什么地方 |
[08:38] | No. Why? | 不知道 怎么了 |
[08:40] | Well, she’s kind of gone MIA. | 她貌似消失了 |
[08:44] | I mean, she said something about, uh, going to Los Angeles. | 她好像说过要去洛杉矶 |
[08:48] | Los Angeles? Why? | 洛杉矶 为什么 |
[08:49] | Yeah. She, uh, | 是啊 |
[08:51] | said she was gonna go see her ex-husband. | 她说要去见前夫 |
[08:53] | I don’t really know. | 我不太清楚 |
[08:54] | Listen, um, I, uh, I gotta prep | 听着 我要去准备 |
[08:57] | for this next workshop. Veterans. But… | 下个研讨会的内容 关于老兵 但是 |
[09:00] | do me a favor. When you do get ahold of her, | 帮我个忙 如果你联系到她 |
[09:02] | could you just give me a call, let me know she’s all right? | 给我个电话 让我知道她没事 |
[09:04] | Yeah, of course. | 行 没问题 |
[09:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:17] | Hi, this is Noah. Leave a message. | 我是诺亚 请留言 |
[09:20] | Solloway. | 索洛维 |
[09:21] | It’s Cole Lockhart. | 我是科尔·洛克哈特 |
[09:24] | Look, I’m trying to track down Alison | 听着 我正在找艾莉森 |
[09:26] | and I heard that maybe she went out to L.A. | 我听说她可能去了洛杉矶 |
[09:29] | She with you? | 她和你在一起吗 |
[09:31] | Call me back when you get this. | 听到留言后给我回电 |
[09:39] | Hey, Athena. I’m sorry about that. | 雅典娜 刚才不好意思 |
[09:41] | Cole, I went by her house. | 科尔 我去她家了 |
[09:43] | With Joanie? | 带着琼妮吗 |
[09:44] | Uh, no, no, no, I dropped Joanie off with Luisa. | 不 我把琼妮留给路易莎了 |
[09:50] | Thank you for doing that. | 谢谢你 |
[09:51] | Her stuff is still here. | 她的东西都还在 |
[09:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:55] | Her phone, her wallet– it’s all on the table. | 手机 钱包 都在桌子上 |
[10:02] | Cole? | 科尔 |
[10:03] | I heard that maybe she went out to Los Angeles. | 我听说她可能去洛杉矶了 |
[10:06] | Without her phone? | 不带手机吗 |
[10:08] | You sure it’s hers? | 你确定手机是她的 |
[10:09] | Yes. I’m looking at it right now. | 是的 我正看着呢 |
[10:13] | Maybe she needed another break, you know? | 也许她需要再休息一阵 |
[10:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:18] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[10:23] | Look, do you mind just calling around a little bit | 听着 你能到处打听一下 |
[10:25] | and seeing if anybody knows anything? | 看是否有人知道什么吗 |
[10:28] | Well, of course. | 当然 |
[10:29] | I’m gonna head home now, I should be back by… | 我现在准备回家了 大约 |
[10:32] | 预计到家时间 18小时12分钟 | |
[10:36] | Well… I’ll get back as soon as I can. Okay? | 我尽快赶回来 好吗 |
[10:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:40] | 诺亚·索洛维 来电 | |
[10:41] | Sh– hey, Athena? | 该死 雅典娜 |
[10:42] | I gotta go. I gotta take this call. | 我得挂了 电话进来了 |
[10:44] | All right? Just… call me if you get any info. | 好吗 有消息给我电话 |
[10:45] | Okay, bye. | 好了 再见 |
[10:47] | She with you? | 她和你在一起吗 |
[10:48] | Hello to you, too, Cole. | 你也好啊 科尔 |
[10:50] | I just want to know where she is. | 我只想知道她在哪里 |
[10:51] | I have no idea, so… | 我不知道 |
[10:54] | I heard maybe she went out to Los Angeles. | 我听说她可能去洛杉矶了 |
[10:57] | She did, yeah. | 是的 |
[10:58] | She was here last week. | 她上周在洛杉矶 |
[11:00] | – And? – And nothing. | -然后呢 -没有然后了 |
[11:02] | As far as I know, she went back to Montauk. | 据我所知 她回蒙托克了 |
[11:04] | As far as you know? | 据你所知 |
[11:06] | Yeah. She got on a plane… | 是啊 她坐飞机走了 |
[11:08] | Look, I’m not even out there anymore. | 听着 我自己也不在洛杉矶 |
[11:10] | I’m in Chicago. I’m stuck in O’Hare. | 我在芝加哥 被困在奥黑尔机场了 |
[11:12] | Well, it might interest you to know that nobody can find her. | 也许你会感兴趣知道没有人能找到她 |
[11:15] | What? | 什么 |
[11:18] | Did you just say you’re at Chicago O’Hare? | 你刚才说你在芝加哥奥黑尔机场吗 |
[11:20] | Did you say no one can find her? | 你说没人能找到她吗 |
[11:27] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[11:30] | Cole? | 科尔 |
[11:33] | Cole? | 科尔 |
[11:35] | If I came and picked you up, would you drive? | 如果我过来接你 你能开车吗 |
[11:38] | Drive? Where? | 开车 去哪里 |
[11:39] | Home. | 回家 |
[11:41] | I’m exhausted, I can’t make the trip by myself. | 我累坏了 一个人肯定开不回去 |
[11:44] | I’ll drop you off anywhere you want along the way. | 我可以在沿途让你下车 |
[11:50] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[11:54] | Okay, sure. | 好 可以 |
[11:58] | Stay where you are. I’ll be there soon. | 待在那里 我马上就来 |
[12:39] | Unattended parking is not permitted on this parking level. | 本层停车场不允许擅自停车 |
[12:42] | Violators will be ticketed. | 违例者将被罚款 |
[12:46] | Thanks for picking us up. | 谢谢你来接我们 |
[12:48] | Us? | 我们 |
[12:50] | Anton. | 我是安东 |
[12:54] | It’s a long story. I’ll explain. | 说来话长 我会解释的 |
[12:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:00] | So she hasn’t called? | 她还没有联系你吗 |
[13:02] | No. | 没有 |
[13:30] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[13:31] | 路易莎 来电 | |
[13:34] | You want to get that? | 你接电话吧 |
[13:35] | I’ll grab you something. | 我给你买点吃的 |
[13:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:43] | Hey, Luisa. How are you? | 路易莎 你怎么样了 |
[13:47] | No, I’m-I’m fine. | 不 我挺好的 |
[13:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:50] | Yeah, I’m good. | 是啊 我没事 |
[13:52] | How’s Joanie doing? | 琼妮怎么样了 |
[13:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:00] | Yeah, I’m on my way. I’ll be– | 是的 我在路上 我会 |
[14:02] | I’ll be home soon. | 我不久就能到家 |
[14:07] | You know what’s going on. | 你知道发生了什么 |
[14:08] | Alison’s missing. | 艾莉森失踪了 |
[14:09] | I’m trying to find her. | 我正在试图找到她 |
[14:14] | No– | 不 |
[14:16] | I know that’s not what you meant– | 我知道你不是这个意思 |
[14:19] | Luisa, please, | 路易莎 |
[14:19] | I can’t get into us right now. Please. | 我现在没法跟你说这个 求你了 |
[14:23] | We will talk about that as soon as I get home, okay? | 我们回去谈 好吗 |
[14:27] | Yes, I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:28] | I’ll tell you everything that’s going on with me. | 我会把一切都告诉你 |
[14:30] | I just cannot get into it right now. | 但现在不行 |
[14:31] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[14:34] | No, no. No, please don’t put her– | 不 别把电话给她 |
[14:37] | Hey, baby. How are you? | 嘿 宝贝 你怎么样 |
[14:40] | What are you doing up so late? Shouldn’t you be in bed already? | 你怎么还没睡 你不是早该上床了 |
[14:45] | I will be home soon, I promise. | 我很快就回家 我保证 |
[14:49] | No. | 不 |
[14:50] | No, Mommy’s just gone on a little trip. | 不 妈妈只是去旅行了 |
[14:52] | That’s where I’m going right now. | 我正要去那儿 |
[14:53] | I’m going to go get her. Okay? | 我正要去找她 好吗 |
[14:56] | Yes, I will be home soon. | 是的 我很快就回家了 |
[14:59] | That’s right, we will be home soon. | 对 我们很快就回去了 |
[15:01] | That’s exactly right. | 一点没错 |
[15:03] | Everything’s gonna be okay, I promise. | 一切都会没事的 我保证 |
[15:07] | Okay, you go to bed now. And brush your teeth. | 好了 你现在该睡了 记得刷牙 |
[15:11] | Promise? | 你保证吗 |
[15:15] | I love you, too, kiddo. | 我也爱你 孩子 |
[15:22] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[15:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:58] | Hey. Athena? What’s the news? | 雅典娜 有什么事 |
[16:00] | I know where she may be. | 我知道她可能在哪儿 |
[16:02] | Oh. Great. Where? | 太棒了 在哪儿 |
[16:04] | Her father’s. | 她父亲那里 |
[16:06] | Her what? | 什么 |
[16:07] | He reached out to her last week. | 她父亲上星期联系她了 |
[16:09] | – He wants her kidney. – He wants her what? | -他想要她的肾 -他想要什么 |
[16:11] | She went to see him. | 她去找他了 |
[16:12] | Okay, Athena, s-slow down for a second. | 雅典娜 等一下 |
[16:14] | He lives in East Hampton. | 他住在东汉普顿 |
[16:15] | Alison’s father lives in East Hampton? | 艾莉森的父亲住在东汉普顿吗 |
[16:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:18] | Okay, I just talked to him, | 我刚和他谈过 |
[16:20] | but he insists he hasn’t seen her since she left. | 但他坚称艾莉森走后就没见过她了 |
[16:22] | But he’s a terrible person, Cole, and I don’t trust him. | 但他不是个好人 科尔 我不相信他 |
[16:25] | – Athena. – Who’s that? | -雅典娜 -你是谁 |
[16:26] | It’s Noah. Noah Solloway. | 我是诺亚 诺亚·索洛维 |
[16:29] | What? What are you two doing together? | 什么 你们俩怎么在一起 |
[16:32] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[16:33] | How did Alison find out about her father? | 艾莉森怎么知道她父亲的事 |
[16:35] | – He called me. – He called you? | -他打给了我 -他打给你了吗 |
[16:37] | And you just sent her to him? | 你就把她送过去了吗 |
[16:38] | No! Of course not. | 不 当然没有 |
[16:40] | – I didn’t know she’d gone. – You knew where he was? | -我不知道艾莉森去了 -你早知道他在哪儿 |
[16:43] | – When did she see him? – Last week. | -艾莉森什么时候去见他了 -上星期 |
[16:46] | Is there any good reason in God’s name | 我的老天 |
[16:48] | why you are just mentioning this now? | 你为什么现在才把这件事说出来 |
[16:54] | Athena?! | 雅典娜 |
[16:56] | There’s a reason, Cole, but I’d rather not discuss it. | 我有原因 科尔 但我现在不想讲 |
[16:59] | I don’t give a shit what you’d rather not discuss. | 我才不管你想不想讲 |
[17:01] | It’s not relevant, Cole, okay? | 和这件事没关系 科尔 |
[17:03] | What’s important is I don’t trust him. | 重要的是我不相信他 |
[17:05] | And someone needs to talk to him. | 需要有人去和他谈谈 |
[17:06] | Alison’s father has been living in East Hampton | 艾莉森的父亲这辈子一直只住在东汉普顿 |
[17:09] | for her entire life, 20 miles away, | 就离她二十英里 |
[17:10] | and you’re just telling me this now?! | 而你现在才告诉我这件事 |
[17:12] | Cole… | 科尔 |
[17:12] | Look, what’s the address? Just-just… | 地址是什么 |
[17:14] | Just give us the address, Athena. | 把地址给我们 雅典娜 |
[17:17] | 42 Lee Avenue, East Hampton. | 东汉普顿李大道42号 |
[17:19] | Got that? | 记下了吗 |
[17:20] | Great. Thanks, Athena. | 好的 谢谢你 雅典娜 |
[17:23] | Oh, my God, this would be so much easier | 老天 如果她头脑清醒的话 |
[17:25] | if she wasn’t such a fucking nut job. | 这事就不会这么麻烦了 |
[17:28] | Did Alison mention any of this when she came out to see you? | 艾莉森见你的时候提这件事了吗 |
[17:30] | No, not a word. | 完全没有 |
[17:32] | Nothing? | 什么也没有吗 |
[17:36] | Look, Cole, there’s something else I should tell you. | 科尔 我还有件事该告诉你 |
[17:39] | What? | 什么 |
[17:40] | When I picked up Alison in L.A., | 我在洛杉矶接艾莉森时 |
[17:42] | she was in bad shape, okay? | 她的状况很不好 |
[17:44] | Really bad shape. | 非常不好 |
[17:45] | So I-I got her a prescription for Xanax. | 所以我给她开了镇静剂 |
[17:48] | – Please tell me that’s a joke. – No, well, I didn’t, Vik did. | -你在开玩笑吧 -不是我开的 是维克 |
[17:51] | – Helen’s boyfriend. – Oh, my God. | -海伦的男朋友 -我的天 |
[17:52] | – You gave her a bottle of Xanax? – She was having… | -你竟然给了她一瓶镇静剂 -她… |
[17:54] | She was having some kind of a panic attack. | 她恐慌症发作了 |
[17:55] | Well, actually, Xanax isn’t that strong of a drug. | 事实上 镇静剂药效不算太强 |
[17:58] | You can’t O.D. on it | 不会服用过量 |
[17:59] | unless you, like, mix it with alcohol. | 除非混着酒吃 |
[18:01] | Thanks, Anton. | 谢谢你啊 安东 |
[18:02] | What was she planning on doing, relaxing herself to death? | 她打算做什么 放松致死吗 |
[18:04] | All right, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[18:06] | – Sorry. – The point is, I didn’t tell Jeffries, | -抱歉 -问题是 我没告诉杰弗里 |
[18:08] | and he’s gonna find out. | 但他会发现的 |
[18:10] | Hey, wait! | 等等 |
[18:12] | Wait! What the fuck are you doing?! | 等一下 你他妈干什么 |
[18:13] | Cole, keep your eyes on the road! | 科尔 看着路 |
[18:14] | – Man, I’m fine! – How long you been awake? | -我没事 -你多久没睡了 |
[18:16] | I said I’m fine. | 我说了我没事 |
[18:20] | Here, look. There’s an exit here. | 看 那边有个出口 |
[18:21] | Pull over. | 在那停一下 |
[18:23] | Come on, pull over. | 把车停下来 |
[18:54] | Hi yourself. | 欢迎你们 |
[18:55] | Would you have a couple of rooms, maybe adjoining? | 给我们两间房 最好是相邻的 |
[18:59] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[19:00] | Do we have two adjoining? | 我们有相邻的空房吗 |
[19:03] | They don’t have to be adjoining. | 没必要挨着 |
[19:04] | Yeah, hold on one second. | 稍等一下 |
[19:10] | Yeah, no. | 没有 |
[19:17] | Just… hang on. | 请稍等 |
[19:20] | Because we are pretty full tonight, | 因为我们今晚客人非常满 |
[19:23] | but let me see what I can do. | 但我想想办法 |
[19:26] | How about a double queen for your son, | 一间双床房给你儿子 |
[19:30] | which adjoins with a single king for you guys. | 相连的特大床房给你们俩 行吗 |
[19:34] | Does that work for your family? | 你们三口之家同意吗 |
[19:38] | Because love is love. | 因为爱无分性别 |
[19:41] | Thank you. That would be perfect. | 谢谢你 非常棒 |
[19:42] | Thank you. Rebecca, you’re a doll. | 谢谢你 丽贝卡 你太好了 |
[19:44] | – Thank you. – No problem. | -非常感谢 -不用客气 |
[19:47] | Okay. Grab you a key. | 好了 拿好钥匙 |
[20:28] | You’ve reached Ben. | 我是本 |
[20:29] | Leave a message after the tone. | 请在提示音后留言 |
[20:32] | Ben, it’s, uh, Cole Lockhart calling. | 本 我是科尔·洛克哈特 |
[20:34] | I just wanted to… well, I wanted to check in, | 我想… 我想问一下 |
[20:38] | see if maybe you’d heard from Alison. | 你有没有艾莉森的消息 |
[20:39] | So, if you do hear anything, give me a call back. | 如果有的话 给我回个电话 |
[20:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:50] | We’re hungry. | 我们饿了 |
[20:54] | Need anything else? | 还需要别的吗 |
[20:55] | No, that was delicious. Thank you. | 不了 那个很好吃 谢谢 |
[20:57] | How about the hubby? | 你丈夫呢 |
[21:00] | Oh, no, he’s good, too. | 不 他也够了 |
[21:07] | Quit macking on her. Eat your food. | 别再打人家的主意了 快吃 |
[21:10] | – “Macking”? – Yeah? | -“打主意” -怎么了 |
[21:13] | 1991 called… on a landline, | 1991年用座机来电 |
[21:16] | asking you to fax its slang back. | 让你把它那个年代的俚语用传真发回去 |
[21:18] | Seriously, when you’ve had your dinner, | 说真的 你吃完以后 |
[21:20] | I can, uh… give you a few pointers if you like. | 我可以… 指点指点你 |
[21:24] | – Pointers? – You know, on sealing the deal. | -指点 -怎么搞定妹子 |
[21:27] | I’m good, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[21:28] | No. | 不 |
[21:29] | Please. I want to hear this. | 来吧 我想听 |
[21:31] | I bet you would. | 我就知道你想听 |
[21:34] | See, they say the best advice | 大家都说最好的建议 |
[21:35] | is to be yourself, but I think | 是做你自己 可我认为 |
[21:37] | it’s-it’s good to enhance your natural personality, you know? | 增强你的天性是好事 |
[21:42] | See, Cole, for instance, he’s a moper. | 比如说 科尔是个忧郁的人 |
[21:46] | I’m a what? | 我是个什么 |
[21:47] | – Oh, shit. – A moper. | -该死 -一个忧郁的人 |
[21:49] | I am not a moper. | 我不是 |
[21:50] | You are. Classic moper. | 你是 你是典型的忧郁的人 |
[21:52] | See, his thing is… is to belly up to the bar and order a drink, | 看 他的办法是到吧台去 |
[21:57] | like, you know, really seriously, | 很严肃地点一杯酒 |
[21:58] | like he’s ordering a missile strike, | 仿佛他在下令进行一次导弹攻击 |
[22:00] | and then just stare into the glass | 然后他就盯着杯子看 |
[22:02] | really, really intense, like he’s reading tea leaves, | 紧紧地盯着看 像是在看茶叶算命 |
[22:05] | like he can see the future in there. | 就好像从中能看到未来 |
[22:07] | Before you know it, | 很快 |
[22:07] | women are falling all over themselves to come and cheer him up. | 女人们就会想方设法让他振作起来 |
[22:11] | Isn’t that right? | 对不对 |
[22:13] | Now, Noah’s strategy, | 不过呢 |
[22:15] | – on the other hand… – Yes. Do tell. | -诺亚的策略… -洗耳恭听 |
[22:16] | I’ve been wondering about this. | 我一直都想知道 |
[22:17] | …is to make all of these promises | 是作出所有这些 |
[22:20] | he has no intention of keeping | 他并不打算遵守 |
[22:22] | and couldn’t possibly deliver on, but that’s okay, | 也不太可能实现的诺言 不过这没关系 |
[22:24] | so long as he gets what he wants. | 只要他得到了他想要的就好 |
[22:26] | Right? | 对吗 |
[22:31] | Seriously, though, she’s a smart girl, | 不过 说真的 她是个聪明的姑娘 |
[22:33] | probably totally bored, | 也许感到非常无聊 |
[22:34] | living in a Podunk town. | 住在一个无名小镇 |
[22:36] | She’d really welcome talking to someone with a bigger perspective. | 她很愿意与更有眼界的人聊聊 |
[22:38] | Or maybe she’s chosen to live here for reasons | 也可能她选择住在这里的原因 |
[22:41] | you couldn’t possibly understand, | 是你无法理解的 |
[22:42] | and she doesn’t need some fucking stranger coming into town | 她是个大人 不需要某个来到镇上的陌生人 |
[22:44] | and ruining her life by rescuing her | 叫自己放弃曾经作出过的选择 |
[22:46] | from choices that she’s made as a grown woman. | 从而毁了自己的生活 |
[22:48] | All right. | 好了 |
[22:50] | Thank you, guys, for the wisdom. | 谢谢你们教我 |
[22:52] | I think I got it from here, though. | 剩下的我自己来就好 |
[23:13] | – Did you just…? – Yeah. | -你是不是… -是的 |
[23:15] | I got her number back at the desk. | 我刚才在服务台的时候要到了她的号码 |
[23:19] | – Excuse me. – Geez. | -失陪一下 -天啊 |
[23:22] | Mr. Lockhart. Mr. Solloway. | 洛克哈特先生 索洛维先生 |
[23:34] | How exactly do you know this kid? | 你究竟是怎么认识这个孩子的 |
[23:37] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[23:40] | Yeah, I bet. | 那是当然 |
[23:42] | Let me guess. You’re fucking his mother. | 我猜猜看 你在和她妈妈上床 |
[24:05] | I’ve been sexiled. | 我被”性放逐了” |
[24:07] | What? | 什么 |
[24:09] | Isn’t that what you called it in college? Sexiled? | 大学里不都是这样说的吗 性放逐 |
[24:13] | I never went to college. | 我没上过大学 |
[24:28] | Yes! Yes! | 爽 爽 |
[24:31] | How old is this kid, 18, 19? | 那孩子多大了 18岁 19岁 |
[24:34] | Where is he getting this control from? | 他那本事是和谁学的 |
[24:36] | I know. | 我懂 |
[24:38] | I actually think he might just be punking us at this point. | 我真觉得他现在是在嘲笑我们 |
[24:45] | – Is that ours? – No. | -是在敲我们的门吗 -不是 |
[24:50] | Rebecca, open this door right now! | 丽贝卡 你给我开门 |
[24:52] | – I know you’re in there! – Oh, shit. | -我知道你在里面 -糟了 |
[24:53] | – Uh, just a second! – It’s the dad. | -等一下 -是她爸爸 |
[24:57] | Come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[24:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[25:00] | – Rebecca! – Get in here, sit there. | -丽贝卡 -过来 坐下 |
[25:04] | Put your clothes on. | 穿上衣服 |
[25:05] | Rebecca! Open this door right now! | 丽贝卡 快开门 |
[25:09] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[25:10] | Where the fuck is he?! | 他上哪去了 |
[25:11] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[25:12] | I was just cleaning this room. | 我刚才在打扫这个房间 |
[25:13] | At midnight?! You think I’m fucking stupid, | 大半夜打扫 你以为我傻吗 |
[25:16] | – you little slut?! – Fuck you! | -你个小贱货 -去你妈的 |
[25:17] | I’ll deal with you later. | 我一会儿再跟你算账 |
[25:23] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Go back, go back, go back. | 等等 等等 回去 回去 |
[25:27] | Open up, you fucking faggots! | 开门 你们两个基佬 |
[25:34] | Excuse me, what are you doing in our room? | 不好意思 你来我们的房间干什么 |
[25:36] | And what’s with all the yelling? | 刚才的大喊大叫是怎么回事 |
[25:37] | What the fuck you three think you’re doing | 你们仨在我的旅馆里 |
[25:38] | in my motel with my daughter? | 和我女儿干什么呢 |
[25:44] | I don’t know about your daughter, but my husband and I | 你女儿的事我不知道 不过我老公和我 |
[25:49] | are just trying to take our son | 打算带我们的儿子 |
[25:50] | to see some schools on the East Coast. | 去东海岸的几所学校参观 |
[25:52] | And if you don’t get out of this fucking room right now, | 要是你不立即离开这个房间 |
[25:54] | I’m gonna kick your teeth down your throat, | 我会把你的牙打碎了再让你咽下去 |
[25:55] | you fucking redneck. | 你个臭乡巴佬 |
[25:56] | Uh, honey, honey, honey, honey, honey. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[25:59] | I think may-maybe we should just leave. | 我觉得我们还是离开吧 |
[26:01] | Let’s leave. We’ll leave. | 走吧 我们走 |
[26:03] | That’s a real good idea. | 这真是个好主意 |
[26:36] | So, Noah… | 诺亚… |
[26:40] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[26:43] | Why did Alison go out to Los Angeles? | 艾莉森为什么去洛杉矶 |
[26:49] | I’m not really sure. | 我不是很确定 |
[26:54] | I never understood why she did what she did. | 我从来都不明白她做事的动机 |
[27:08] | Did you fuck her? | 你跟她上床了吗 |
[27:13] | No. | 没有 |
[27:15] | There’s nothing left between us. | 我们之间余情已了 |
[27:19] | I mean, I’ll always love her, but I don’t want to be with her | 我会一直爱她 但是我不想跟她在一起了 |
[27:21] | and she doesn’t want to be with me. | 她也不想跟我在一起 |
[27:25] | It was all over a long time ago. | 我们在很久之前就已经结束了 |
[27:32] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[27:35] | What about me? | 我怎么了 |
[27:38] | You want to be with her again? | 你想再跟她在一起吗 |
[27:41] | That why you went to Milwaukee? | 所以你才去了密尔沃基 |
[27:45] | To get her back? | 想让她回心转意吗 |
[28:06] | This state is endless. | 这个州真的大得要命 |
[28:16] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[28:18] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[28:21] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[28:27] | How long you been driving for? | 你开了多久车了 |
[28:29] | Couple hours. | 几个小时吧 |
[28:35] | Nope. | 不是这个 |
[28:37] | Here. | 给你 |
[28:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:47] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[28:49] | I can take over at the next truck stop. | 到下个休息站换我来开吧 |
[28:51] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[28:55] | What the fuck are we listening to? | 我们这他妈是在听什么 |
[28:57] | Metallica. | 金属乐队 |
[29:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:02] | College white boys can lose their mind over hip-hop, | 大学里的白人男生沉迷嘻哈 |
[29:04] | I can’t listen to metal? | 我就不能听金属乐吗 |
[29:15] | So Princeton? | 所以 普林斯顿大学 |
[29:19] | Aiming low, eh? | 目标有点低了不是吗 |
[29:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:22] | That’s what they tell me. | 他们也是这样告诉我的 |
[29:25] | You excited to go see it? | 去看普林斯顿大学你兴奋吗 |
[29:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:34] | You ever feel like | 你有没有感觉到过 |
[29:38] | someone else’s feelings about something are so loud | 别人对一些事情的想法特别强烈 |
[29:40] | that you can’t even hear your own? | 以至于你听不到自己的想法 |
[29:46] | Yes, I do. | 我有过 |
[29:48] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[29:54] | So, Noah, or “Mr. Solloway.” | 诺亚 或者”索洛维先生” |
[29:58] | – He’s your teacher? – Yep. | -他是你的老师 -是的 |
[30:01] | He any good? | 他还行吗 |
[30:07] | He’s fucking great, actually. | 其实他棒呆了 |
[30:22] | Cole, what’s wrong? | 科尔 怎么了 |
[30:24] | I’m not gonna be able to take you all the way to Princeton. | 我没办法把你们送到普林斯顿大学了 |
[30:27] | I want to go talk to Alison’s dad. | 我想去跟艾莉森的爸爸谈谈 |
[30:28] | It’s just gonna be faster if I take 78 the whole way. | 如果我一直走78号公路的话会更快 |
[30:30] | Okay, fine. Don’t worry, | 好吧 没事的 别担心 |
[30:31] | we’ll just get a cab from here if you want. | 我们从这打车就好了 |
[30:33] | Well, technically, we don’t have to be there | 其实 我们明天之前赶到那里 |
[30:34] | until tomorrow, right? | 就可以了 对吧 |
[30:38] | No, technically, no, but I want to get you there early, | 没错 但我想让你早点到 |
[30:41] | so you can walk around,visit a class. | 那样你就可以到处逛逛 参观一下课堂 |
[30:42] | Yeah, or we can keep helping Cole | 没错 或者我们也可以继续帮科尔 |
[30:45] | look for y’all’s missing ex-wife. | 找你们失踪的前妻 |
[30:47] | This is not a fun adventure, Anton, it’s serious. | 这不是什么趣味冒险 安东 这事很严肃 |
[30:50] | Yes, Mr. Solloway, I know. | 是的 索洛维先生 我知道 |
[30:51] | That’s why I want to stay. | 这就是我想留下的原因 |
[30:53] | Look, you know you’re not gonna be able | 你知道你是不可能 |
[30:55] | to think about anything else. | 有心思想其他事情的 |
[30:57] | So instead of staying at Princeton for an extra day | 这样我们就不用在普林斯顿大学多待一天 |
[31:00] | doing jack shit while you check your phone every ten seconds, | 无所事事 你每十秒看一次手机 |
[31:02] | we can stay with Mr. Lockhart. | 而是跟洛克哈特先生在一起 |
[31:05] | See if we can help. | 看看能否帮上忙 |
[31:08] | Well, that’s true, I’m not gonna be able to think about | 这倒是真的 我的确没心情 |
[31:10] | – anything else. – Exactly. | -想其他事情 -就是这样 |
[31:12] | Plus, I’m invested now. | 再说 我现在也感兴趣了 |
[31:14] | Don’t you want to teach me to follow through? | 你难道不想教我要坚持到底吗 |
[31:17] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[31:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:10] | Damn. | 我去 |
[32:11] | Y’all are rich. | 你们都好富啊 |
[32:12] | It’s not my house. | 这不是我的房子 |
[32:20] | I meant, like, the collective y’all. | 我指的是你们这些人 |
[32:23] | What? | 什么 |
[32:27] | Look, I don’t know these people, | 我不认识这些人 |
[32:29] | so just… follow my lead, all right? | 所以就…跟着我 好吗 |
[32:31] | Crazy. | 疯了 |
[32:36] | We were just getting lunch together. | 我们正准备一起吃午饭呢 |
[32:38] | Uh, should I put down a couple of extra plates? | 需要我多放几套餐具吗 |
[32:41] | – No, that’s fine. – Oh, yeah, that would be lovely, | -不用 没事的 -好啊 那太棒了 |
[32:42] | – thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢你 -好的 |
[32:43] | And, again, sorry to barge in on you. | 还有 突然上门来访真是抱歉 |
[32:45] | Oh, I understand. | 我理解的 |
[32:47] | You must be worried sick about her. | 你肯定很担心她 |
[32:49] | I-I mean, I don’t know if James knows anything, but, um, | 我不知道詹姆斯了不了解情况 但是 |
[32:52] | regardless, I’m sure he’d like to help. | 不管怎么样 他都会愿意帮忙的 |
[32:54] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[32:58] | We’re just trying to find out where she is. | 我们只是想知道她在哪里 |
[32:59] | Now you want to stay for lunch? | 你怎么想留下来吃午饭了 |
[33:00] | People like this, the more hospitality you accept, | 对这种人 你越是接受他们的好意 |
[33:03] | the more they open up. | 他们就越对你敞开心扉 |
[33:09] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[33:09] | Honey, um, we’ve got company. | 亲爱的 我们有客人来了 |
[33:14] | Yes, | 好 |
[33:16] | well, I’ll… just be a moment. | 我马上就好 |
[33:18] | As you can see, | 正如你们所见 |
[33:19] | I’m otherwise engaged. | 我有别的事在忙 |
[33:22] | All right, guys. | 好了 孩子们 |
[33:23] | Come on, headphones off. | 好了 把耳机摘掉 |
[33:24] | Cell phones in the basket. | 手机放到篮子里 |
[33:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:28] | Thank you. You, too. | 谢谢 你们也要放 |
[33:32] | It’s a rule here. | 这是这里的规矩 |
[33:34] | Great. Yes. | 很好 谢谢 |
[33:36] | Meals are a time for human connection. | 吃饭时间是面对面维系感情的时间 |
[33:39] | Oh, uh, Anton, | 对了 安东 |
[33:40] | is there anything you don’t eat? | 你有不吃的东西吗 |
[33:43] | Our chef made baby octopus for lunch, and, um, | 我们的厨师今天午饭做了小章鱼 |
[33:46] | well, I’m– it’s not for everyone. | 不是每个人都吃得惯的 |
[33:49] | Perhaps a grilled cheese? | 要不来点烤芝士三明治 |
[33:52] | No, I pretty much eat anything. | 没事 我什么都吃 |
[33:54] | But I could use your shower, though. | 不过我想在你这洗个澡 |
[33:55] | We’ve been driving for, like, | 我们大概开了 |
[33:57] | a day and a half and I don’t really smell too good right now. | 一天半的车 现在我身上真的不怎么好闻 |
[33:59] | So… | 所以… |
[34:01] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[34:02] | Uh, Tessa can show you to the guest shower upstairs. | 让泰莎带你去楼上客房的浴室 |
[34:08] | Anyway, we were just hoping you might have heard from her | 总之 我们指望你有她的消息 |
[34:10] | since you’ve just been reacquainted. | 因为你们刚刚重逢了 |
[34:12] | I’m sure rebuilding that relationship | 我相信重建父女关系 |
[34:14] | was very important to her and… | 对她来说很重要… |
[34:17] | I mean, we even thought maybe she was… | 我们甚至觉得或许她… |
[34:19] | maybe she was here. | 或许她在这里 |
[34:21] | No, no, she is not here. | 不 不 她不在这儿 |
[34:22] | I mean, it is a big house, but… | 我们家很大 但是… |
[34:25] | it’s not that big. | 也没有这么大 |
[34:27] | And the last time I heard from her, | 我上次和她联系时 |
[34:28] | well, I, I think it must have been | 应该是你说她 |
[34:30] | before you said she went to Los Angeles, so… sorry, | 去了洛杉矶之前的事了 抱歉 |
[34:33] | I know that’s no help. | 我知道这没什么帮助 |
[34:35] | No, that’s fine, it’s just… | 没关系 只是… |
[34:37] | is there anything else you can think of? | 你还能想到什么吗 |
[34:39] | Anything she might have said or was planning or…? | 任何她可能说过的话 或是计划 |
[34:43] | How do you know she’s not just | 你怎么知道 |
[34:45] | having one of those little episodes of hers? | 她不是又发作了 |
[34:49] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[34:50] | It’s, it’s just an expression, Cole. | 只是种说法 科尔 |
[34:51] | Well, I-I don’t know exactly what to call it, | 我不知道准确的说法 |
[34:53] | but she did do this sort of thing every once in a while, no? | 但她不是时不时就会做这样的事吗 |
[34:58] | And how would you know that? | 你怎么会知道的 |
[35:00] | We spoke, Cole. | 我们交谈过 科尔 |
[35:02] | We got to know each other. | 我们彼此了解过 |
[35:04] | While this behavior worries me, | 虽然这种行为让我很担忧 |
[35:07] | well, I must say I’m not surprised. | 但不得不说 这事发生我并不惊讶 |
[35:10] | So, well, I do think she’ll turn up, | 我觉得她肯定会出现的 |
[35:11] | but I think we just must have a little patience. | 但我们得有点耐心 |
[35:14] | You had 40 years to get to know her. | 你之前有40年的时间可以去了解她 |
[35:16] | And you never reached out to her even once | 而你却一次也没有和她联系过 |
[35:19] | until you needed her organ. | 直到你需要她的器官 |
[35:20] | And now you have the audacity to sit there | 现在你竟敢坐在那里 大言不惭 |
[35:23] | and– she is a stranger to you. | 她对你来说就是个陌生人 |
[35:27] | I’m going to see if your friend got lost on his way back | 我去看看你的朋友是不是找不着 |
[35:30] | from the shower. | 从浴室回来的路了 |
[35:32] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[35:38] | I’m not sure what it is you want me to say. | 我不知道你想我说什么 |
[35:40] | I don’t want you to say anything. | 我不指望你能说什么 |
[35:42] | I want you to understand the hole that you left in her life. | 我希望你明白你给她人生留下的空洞 |
[35:45] | She blamed herself, you know? | 她很自责 你知道吗 |
[35:47] | She thought you disappeared | 她以为你消失 |
[35:48] | because she wasn’t good enough for you. | 是因为你觉得她不够好 |
[35:50] | There are many things that I regret. | 我有很多后悔的事 |
[35:52] | But when you get to be my age, my friend, | 但等你到了我这个年纪 朋友 |
[35:54] | I think you will find yourself viewing other people’s choices | 你就会发现自己能更加宽容地 |
[35:57] | more charitably. | 看待别人的选择 |
[35:59] | No, I did not do well by my daughter when I was young. | 对 我年轻时没能善待自己的女儿 |
[36:02] | But now I am hoping to make up for lost time. | 但现在我希望能弥补失去的时光 |
[36:05] | That’s not how it works. | 没这么简单 |
[36:08] | You don’t get a-a do-over. | 你不能就这样重来 |
[36:10] | Just show up and hope that you can undo everything. | 凭空出现 希望能撤销之前造成的伤害 |
[36:12] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[36:14] | Oh, you poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[36:16] | Now I understand what you’re doing here. | 现在我明白你为什么来了 |
[36:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:20] | What am I doing here? | 我为什么来 |
[36:22] | You’re just looking for someone to blame. | 你只是来找个人怪罪 |
[36:25] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[36:26] | – Darling? – Yeah. | -亲爱的 -等等 |
[36:28] | Darling, I think you should take this. | 亲爱的 我觉得你应该接下这个电话 |
[36:33] | Pardon me. | 失陪一下 |
[36:48] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[36:49] | What am I doing? | 我在做什么 |
[36:50] | What are you doing, kissing this guy’s ass? | 你又在做什么 拍这个家伙的马屁 |
[36:51] | I told you, I’m trying to get information. | 我跟你说了 我想套点话 |
[36:54] | You’re treating him like he’s on trial. | 你好像在和他对簿公堂一样 |
[36:56] | Well, maybe he should be. | 或许他应该接受审问 |
[36:58] | Is there anything else we can do for you two? | 二位还有什么需要的吗 |
[37:02] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[37:05] | – James? – Are you sure? | -詹姆斯 -你确定吗 |
[37:06] | James, is everything all right? | 詹姆斯 没事吧 |
[37:19] | That was Athena. | 是雅典娜打来的 |
[37:23] | They found her. | 他们找到她了 |
[37:27] | They’ve… | 他们 |
[37:30] | found her body. | 找到了她的尸体 |
[37:33] | She drowned herself. | 她投海了 |
[37:36] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[37:42] | Yo, yo, that was like | 那是我 |
[37:44] | the greatest shower I’ve ever taken. | 洗过的最棒的澡了 |
[38:19] | You sure you don’t want to wait in the car? | 你确定你不想上车等着吗 |
[38:24] | No, I’m good. | 没事 |
[38:32] | Hi. I’m Sarah. | 你们好 我是莎拉 |
[38:33] | I’m the crisis counselor here. | 我是这里的危机心理辅导员 |
[38:35] | Um, which of you is the closest relative of the deceased? | 你们哪位是死者最近的亲属 |
[38:46] | Which of you will be identifying her? | 你们谁去认尸体 |
[38:48] | Me. Me. I’ll do it. | 我 我 我去吧 |
[38:54] | This folder contains photographs, | 这份文件中有几张照片 |
[38:57] | visible in which are several of Ms. Bailey’s identifying marks. | 可以看到贝利女士的几处明显特征 |
[39:01] | I do have to warn you that she was found underwater | 我要提醒一下 她是在水中被发现的 |
[39:04] | and had been submerged for several days. | 尸体被浸泡了数日 |
[39:07] | And though we’ve tried to conceal as much | 虽然我们已经尽量遮住她的外貌 |
[39:08] | of her appearance as possible, it still may come as a shock. | 但也许还是会让人难以承受 |
[39:13] | There’s no rush. | 不必着急 |
[39:15] | Take as much time as you need. | 慢慢来 |
[39:34] | Maybe I should… | 要不我来… |
[39:35] | Can I see her? | 我能看看她吗 |
[39:36] | What? | 什么 |
[39:40] | Can I see her? | 我能看看她吗 |
[39:44] | Not a photo. Actually go see her. | 不是照片 去看看本人 |
[39:47] | Um, that’s not really something we do anymore. | 现在我们一般都不这样做了 |
[39:50] | The photographs are much less upsetting. | 照片的冲击比较小 |
[39:54] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[40:45] | – You don’t have to do this. – No. | -你不必这么做的 -不 |
[40:46] | You can just look at the pictures. | 你可以只看照片 |
[40:48] | No. | 不 |
[40:49] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[40:50] | No! We need to see that it’s the real her. | 不 我们得确定那真的是她 |
[40:53] | Okay, but look at you. You’re a mess. | 好 但看看你 你一团糟 |
[41:00] | You do it. | 你去 |
[41:03] | What? No. I… | 什么 不 我… |
[41:05] | You do it. I can’t go in there. | 你去 我做不到 |
[41:08] | We need to know that it’s her though. | 但我们得确定那是她 |
[41:10] | Not a picture, not a fucking identifying mark. | 不是通过照片 不是通过什么识别特征 |
[41:12] | We need to know that it’s the real her. | 我们得确定那真的是她 |
[41:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[43:15] | So you’ll meet us there? | 那我们在那里见 |
[43:17] | Yeah. This is the east jetty, | 是的 东码头 |
[43:19] | the one by Gin Beach. | 金沙滩旁边的那个 |
[43:21] | Do you know what he’s talking about? | 你知道他说的是哪儿吗 |
[43:24] | Okay, we’re on our way. | 好 我们在路上了 |
[43:38] | It was Ben. | 是本 |
[43:42] | What? | 什么 |
[43:43] | What’s Ben? | 什么是本 |
[43:44] | Ben killed her. | 本杀了她 |
[43:47] | Cole, you heard what they said. | 科尔 你听到他们说的了 |
[43:50] | They’re ruling it a suicide. | 他们判定是自杀 |
[43:51] | But they’re wrong. | 但他们错了 |
[43:52] | Listen. You didn’t see her in California. | 听着 你没看到她在加利福尼亚的样子 |
[43:58] | She was at the end of her rope. | 她走投无路了 |
[44:26] | This where you found her? | 你们是在这里发现她的 |
[44:28] | Well, we didn’t find her, the maintenance guy did, | 不是我们发现她的 是维护人员发现的 |
[44:30] | but this is where we pulled her out, yeah. | 但我们是从这把她拉上来的 |
[44:32] | Can I have his name? | 能告诉我他的名字吗 |
[44:33] | I– If you want. | 我… 如果你想的话 |
[44:35] | Uh, anyway, from the looks of things, | 总之 种种迹象表明 |
[44:36] | she came out here a couple of days ago, | 她是在几天前来这的 |
[44:38] | probably during the storm, nobody else out here, | 很可能是在暴风雨期间 没其他人来这里 |
[44:40] | visibility for shit. | 能见度极低 |
[44:42] | She walked up to the edge and-and jumped in. | 她走到边上跳了下去 |
[44:45] | The waves were so big, she probably knocked out | 海浪太大了 她很可能 |
[44:47] | against these rocks pretty quick. | 很快就撞到岩石上 晕过去了 |
[44:49] | After that, it was just a matter of time till she drowned. | 之后 她溺死只是时间问题 |
[44:51] | – How’d she get out here? – How did she…? | -她怎么到这里的 -她怎么… |
[44:54] | Did you find anything? Her bike, her car? | 你有找到什么吗 她的自行车 轿车 |
[44:55] | We think she walked, Cole. | 我们认为她是走来的 科尔 |
[44:57] | I mean, it’s not that far from her condo. | 从她的公寓到这里并不是很远 |
[44:58] | In the middle of a storm? | 在暴风雨中吗 |
[45:00] | In that state of mind? | 以那种精神状态 |
[45:02] | Look, Cole’s wondering if it’s possible | 科尔的意思是 有没有可能 |
[45:04] | she was killed someplace else, and then… | 她在别的地方被杀 然后… |
[45:07] | No. | 不可能 |
[45:08] | We-we considered that. There was water in her lungs. | 我们考虑过这种情况 她肺里有水 |
[45:10] | She drowned. | 她是溺死的 |
[45:12] | Well, okay, but I saw her, and she was pretty beat up. | 但是我见过她的尸体 她被殴打过 |
[45:14] | – She had… her head was… – Lacerations. | -她有… 她的头… -撕裂伤 |
[45:16] | Right, all consistent with striking against these rocks. | 和撞到岩石上的伤痕是一致的 |
[45:18] | Look, there was no signs of struggle here. | 没有挣扎的迹象 |
[45:20] | Uh, there were no signs of struggle at her place. | 她家里也没有挣扎的迹象 |
[45:22] | I-In fact, she left it immaculate. | 实际上 她离开时家里很整洁 |
[45:24] | And she left everything, her wallet, her phone. | 而且她留下了所有东西 钱包 手机 |
[45:26] | She even… | 甚至… |
[45:27] | Even what? | 甚至什么 |
[45:31] | She moved most of her money into a new account. | 她把她大多数钱转到了一个新账户 |
[45:34] | For Joanie. | 留给了琼妮 |
[45:35] | When? | 什么时候 |
[45:36] | A week ago. | 一周前 |
[45:38] | Look, this isn’t my first rodeo, unfortunately. | 不幸的是 这不是我第一次遇到这种事 |
[45:41] | I’ve seen this before. | 我以前也见过 |
[45:42] | She was… getting ready. | 她准备好了 |
[45:45] | What about Ben? | 那本呢 |
[45:46] | Have you talked to him? | 你和他谈过了吗 |
[45:48] | We have, yes. He has an alibi. | 谈过了 他有不在场证明 |
[45:50] | Really? What is it? | 真的吗 是什么 |
[45:52] | It checks out. | 核实了 |
[45:53] | – What is it? – It checks out. | -是什么 -核实了 |
[45:59] | Look, I-I never said this, | 我从没和别人说过 |
[46:01] | but one of the first times I talked to Ms. Bailey, | 但是我当初刚开始和贝利女士交谈时 |
[46:03] | back when I was investigating your… | 在我调查你… |
[46:07] | She said she’d try to make it to 35. | 她说她会努力撑到35岁 |
[46:10] | To live to be 35. | 活到35岁 |
[46:12] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[46:14] | And she said if she made it that far, | 她说如果她活到了那时 |
[46:15] | but didn’t feel any better, | 但还是不觉得有任何好转 |
[46:18] | well, then, she’d have tried hard enough. | 那她也已经尽力了 |
[46:24] | So? | 怎么样 |
[46:24] | I don’t buy it. | 我不信 |
[46:26] | The man had an alibi, Cole. | 那家伙有不在场证明 科尔 |
[46:28] | You’re talking about Ben, still? | 你们还在说本吗 |
[46:29] | Alison would not do that. | 艾莉森不会那么做的 |
[46:31] | She would not leave Joanie. | 她不会离开琼妮 |
[46:35] | Something stinks. | 有点不对劲 |
[46:37] | I’ll drop you guys at the train station, | 我把你们放到火车站 |
[46:38] | but I’m gonna see this through. | 但我会查清楚的 |
[46:40] | I’m gonna go see him. | 我要去见他 |
[46:47] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 走 |
[46:49] | To the train? | 去赶火车 |
[46:50] | No, with you. | 不 和你一起 |
[46:52] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不必这么做的 |
[46:54] | Yeah, I do. | 我必须这么做 |
[46:55] | I’m afraid you’re gonna kill him. | 我怕你会杀了他 |
[47:12] | Let’s do this. | 走吧 |
[47:30] | I have to call you back. | 我等等再打回给你 |
[47:39] | So you heard? | 所以你听说了 |
[47:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[47:43] | I’m so sorry. | 非常遗憾 |
[47:48] | I want to talk about what happened with you and Alison. | 我想谈谈你和艾莉森之间发生的事 |
[47:51] | What do you mean, what happened? | 什么意思 怎么了 |
[47:54] | Well, you said she broke up with you. | 你说她和你分手了 |
[47:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[47:58] | When? | 什么时候 |
[48:02] | A couple days ago. | 几天前 |
[48:03] | How? Face-to-face? | 怎么分的 面对面 |
[48:05] | I don’t have to tell you that. | 我不必告诉你 |
[48:09] | No, you don’t. | 是的 你不必告诉我 |
[48:11] | But if you don’t, I’m gonna think that you’re hiding something, | 但是如果你不说 我会觉得你有所隐瞒 |
[48:13] | and I’m gonna find out what it is. | 我会查清楚你隐瞒了什么 |
[48:18] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[48:21] | I’m Noah. | 我是诺亚 |
[48:23] | You’re… | 你是… |
[48:25] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[48:27] | Look, we’re just looking for some answers, Ben. | 听着 我们只是想寻求答案 本 |
[48:30] | What happened doesn’t make sense to us. | 发生的事对我们而言太匪夷所思了 |
[48:31] | So did you see her? Yes or no. | 你到底有没有见到她 有还是没有 |
[48:39] | Yes. We broke up in person. | 见过 我们当面分手的 |
[48:42] | And what day was that? | 那天是什么时候 |
[48:43] | Thursday. | 星期四 |
[48:45] | I already told the police all of this. | 我已经把我知道的都告诉警察了 |
[48:46] | Well, tell me, again. | 和我再说一遍 |
[48:48] | Where was it? Did you go to her apartment? | 在什么地方分手的 你去她的住所了吗 |
[48:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[48:52] | I went to her place, she broke up with me, I left. | 我去了她的住所 她和我分手后我离开了 |
[48:56] | And then what’d you do after that? | 之后你做了什么事 |
[49:00] | I went to an AA meeting. | 我去了嗜酒者互诫会 |
[49:01] | – What time? – Ten o’clock. | -什么时候 -十点 |
[49:03] | And what time did you go over to see her? | 你什么时候去见的她 |
[49:05] | Seven. | 七点 |
[49:07] | Three hours? | 花了三小时 |
[49:10] | It took you three hours to break up? | 你们花了三小时才分手 |
[49:11] | What were you talking about? | 你们都谈了些什么 |
[49:12] | Look, none of your business. Get the fuck out of my office. | 听着 这不关你们的事 滚出我的办公室 |
[49:14] | I’m not leaving until you answer my questions. | 你不回答我的问题我是不会离开的 |
[49:16] | He’s hiding something. Can’t you see that? | 他有所隐瞒 你看不出来吗 |
[49:18] | – I’m… – He is hiding something! | -我… -他有所隐瞒 |
[49:24] | I apologized | 我向她道歉 |
[49:26] | for not telling her I was married. | 因为我隐瞒了我已婚的事实 |
[49:30] | I told her I left my wife for her, | 我告诉她 我为了她离开了我妻子 |
[49:34] | and I said I never met a woman like her before. | 我还说我从没遇到过像她这样的女人 |
[49:40] | I didn’t want to let her go. | 我不想放弃她 |
[49:45] | I said I’d stick around for her | 我说我会等着她 |
[49:46] | as long as it took for her to trust me. | 直到她真的信任我为止 |
[49:49] | And what did she say? | 那她是怎么说的 |
[49:52] | She said she couldn’t. | 她说她做不到 |
[49:55] | She said she’d been hurt one too many times. | 她说她受到的伤害已经够多了 |
[49:59] | That’s it? Doesn’t sound like that took three hours. | 就这些吗 这可用不了三小时 |
[50:01] | It took 20 minutes. | 这只花了二十分钟 |
[50:02] | What happened between that and the AA meeting? | 那之后到去嗜酒者互诫会之间发生了什么 |
[50:09] | I got drunk, okay? | 我买了醉 行了吧 |
[50:13] | I left her place, went out | 我离开她家 到酒吧 |
[50:15] | and got shit-faced for the first time in almost a year. | 将近一年来我第一次喝得烂醉如泥 |
[50:19] | When the bartender took my keys, | 当酒保把我车钥匙拿走以后 |
[50:21] | I realized what I had done, and what I had to do, | 我意识到我做了什么 以及我该做什么 |
[50:23] | so I took a cab to the meeting in Riverhead, | 所以我打车去了里弗黑德的互戒会 |
[50:26] | and turned in my medallions. | 上交了我的大奖章 |
[50:27] | Does that answer your fucking questions? | 这个回答你满意了吗 |
[50:31] | Call the bartender if you don’t believe me. | 你不相信的话可以给酒保打电话 |
[50:34] | – Cole, come on. – What did you say to her? | -科尔 行了 -你和她说了什么 |
[50:36] | What? Listen, you need to get him out of here… | 什么 听着 你赶快带他离开这里… |
[50:38] | – What did you say to her? – Come on. | -你对她说了什么 -别这样 |
[50:39] | I don’t know what the fuck you’re asking. | 我不知道你到底想知道什么 |
[50:41] | I’m asking you what you said | 我想知道你说了什么 |
[50:42] | that made her want to kill herself. | 让她有了轻生的念头 |
[50:52] | You actually think there’s something I could have said? | 你真觉得是因为我说了什么吗 |
[50:57] | I knew Alison for six weeks. | 我认识艾莉森才六周 |
[51:00] | How long have you known her? | 你认识她多久了 |
[51:01] | – Come on, Cole, let’s go. – Or you, asshole? | -科尔 我们走吧 -还有你这个混蛋 |
[51:04] | What did either of you say to her, huh? | 你们又对她说过些什么 |
[51:06] | Because she was fucked up long before I ever met her. | 因为在我遇到她之前 她就已经伤痕累累了 |
[51:08] | You think I could’ve made an impact | 你们觉得在你们做了一堆破事以后 |
[51:10] | on the mess you both left? | 我还能对她造成任何影响吗 |
[51:11] | I tried! | 我试过了 |
[51:15] | You want to know what happened to Alison Bailey, Cole? | 你想知道艾莉森·贝利发生了什么 科尔 |
[51:19] | Why don’t you take a look in the fucking mirror?! | 你怎么不照镜子找找自己的问题 |
[51:21] | Come on, Cole, let’s go. | 行了 科尔 我们走 |
[51:24] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[51:36] | Cole. Cole. | 科尔 科尔 |
[51:40] | We… | 我们… |
[51:41] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[51:44] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[51:47] | Come on. Stop it, guys. | 别这样 住手 伙计们 |
[51:48] | What the fuck are you doing?! | 你这是发什么疯 |
[51:53] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[51:55] | Stop! | 住手 |
[51:57] | Guys, come on. | 伙计们 住手 |
[51:58] | Stop! Stop it! | 住手 住手 |
[52:00] | – Stop it! – Why didn’t you do something?! | -住手 -你为什么不采取行动 |
[52:04] | What? | 什么 |
[52:06] | You had her in your hands. | 她就在你的眼皮底下 |
[52:09] | And you let her go. | 你就这么让她走了 |
[52:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[52:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[52:35] | It’s okay, Cole. | 没事的 科尔 |
[52:42] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[52:46] | Why didn’t you do more? | 你为什么不多做点什么 |
[52:50] | Why didn’t you do more? | 你为什么不多做点什么 |
[52:59] | 第二话 诺亚 | |
[53:28] | We gonna need to tape that up? | 需要固定一下吗 |
[53:31] | No, it’s okay. | 不用了 没事 |
[53:45] | Think I’m-a just get a burger. | 我想点个汉堡 |
[53:48] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[53:55] | You okay, Mr. Solloway? | 你没事吧 索洛维先生 |
[53:59] | Anton, call me Noah. | 安东 叫我诺亚就行 |
[54:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[54:12] | – I’m-a go take a leak. – Yeah. | -我要去趟厕所 -去吧 |
[54:14] | I’ll be back. | 我很快回来 |
[55:00] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[55:07] | What can I get for you? | 你要点些什么 |
[55:11] | Uh, I’ll just have, uh, two burgers, | 给我拿 两个汉堡 |
[55:12] | two fries, two Cokes, please. | 两份薯条 两杯可乐 谢谢 |
[55:15] | And for your friend? | 那你朋友要点什么 |
[55:17] | What? | 什么 |
[55:20] | I’m kidding. | 我开个玩笑 |
[55:23] | From New Jersey, or you just passing through? | 你是新泽西人 还是刚好路过 |
[55:25] | Uh, I’m just passing through. | 我就是路过而已 |
[55:30] | You look bad. | 你看着不太好 |
[55:32] | Long day? | 不顺吗 |
[55:37] | Yeah, you could say that. | 没错 差不多吧 |
[55:39] | Well, you’ve come to the right place. | 那你就来对地方了 |
[55:42] | I’ll get your order right in for you. | 你点的餐一会就好 |
[55:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |