时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Everyone says to you when you’re young, | 年少时总会有人提醒你 |
[00:09] | “Who do you love? Love is all you need.” | “你爱着谁 爱是你唯一需要的” |
[00:11] | And it sends you into a panic. At least it did for me. | 然后你陷入了恐慌 至少我是这样的 |
[00:14] | I got married young. | 我结婚得很早 |
[00:15] | I had a great girlfriend. She was beautiful. | 我有个很棒的女友 她很漂亮 |
[00:17] | She was rich. She was artsy. | 很有钱 还带点艺术气息 |
[00:20] | I wanted to be beautiful, rich and artsy, | 我也想变得漂亮有钱 有艺术气息 |
[00:22] | so I married her. And I loved her. | 所以我娶了她 我爱她 |
[00:25] | Uh, sorry. Mr. Solloway, this is my wife, Alison. | 索洛维先生 这是我妻子 艾莉森 |
[00:27] | I had a fling. | 我出轨了 |
[00:29] | Uh, with who? | 跟谁 |
[00:29] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[00:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:31] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[00:33] | I have to leave. | 我必须离开 |
[00:34] | I’m in love with someone else. | 我爱上了别人 |
[00:36] | Get out! Get out! | 快给我滚 |
[00:38] | I read your book, Noah. I’m sex? | 我读了你的书稿 诺亚 我就是”性” |
[00:41] | No marriage could survive me? | “任何婚姻都敌不过我的魔力” |
[00:42] | You make it seem like I-I came on to you, | 你写得好像是我主动勾引你的 |
[00:44] | like I practically threw myself at you. | 是我对你投怀送抱 |
[00:47] | Cole? | 科尔 |
[00:49] | Can you just stay? | 你能留下吗 |
[00:51] | Maybe this was the mistake. | 可能这才是错误 |
[00:52] | No, please, don’t say that. | 不 求你别那么说 |
[00:54] | I had this stupid idea, | 我愚蠢地想过 |
[00:56] | that you and I could make a new start together and… | 我们可以一起有个新的开始 |
[00:59] | all the pain we caused everybody else, | 给别人带来的那么多痛苦 |
[01:02] | it was for a reason, because we were meant to be together. | 都有缘由 因为我们是命中注定 |
[01:05] | I never thought it would be all… pointless. | 我从没想过这一切…会是白费 |
[01:17] | It was a deer. | 是头鹿 |
[01:18] | It was a deer! | 是头鹿 |
[01:20] | Don’t! Noah! Noah! | 别 诺亚 诺亚 |
[01:22] | Alison, if I don’t do something, | 艾莉森 如果我再不做点什么 |
[01:24] | they’re gonna convict me. | 他们一定会判我有罪的 |
[01:25] | I know, just– | 我知道 你… |
[01:26] | just tell the truth. | 说出真相就好 |
[01:28] | Your Honor… I’m guilty. I killed Scott Lockhart. | 法官大人 我有罪 我杀了斯科特·洛克哈特 |
[01:31] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[01:33] | Sit down and stay there. | 坐这别动 |
[01:35] | When you get out, you may still think | 你出狱之后 可能会以为 |
[01:37] | you have me to come home to. | 你还可以回家找我 |
[01:39] | And what you’re trying to tell me is I-I-I won’t. | 你要告诉我的事就是我不能这样做吗 |
[01:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:47] | I operated on your son. | 我帮你儿子做过手术 |
[01:49] | Oh, God. Dr. Ullah. | 天啊 乌拉医生 |
[01:51] | I’m thrilled for you, darling. | 我为你高兴 亲爱的 |
[01:53] | This fellow’s quite a catch. | 这个小伙子看起来挺不错的 |
[01:55] | Handsome, polite, a doctor. | 英俊 绅士 还是一位医生 |
[01:58] | Do you think she even realizes | 你想她到底知不知道 |
[01:59] | – these cans are hers? – No, I don’t. | -这些垃圾箱是她的 -我不认为 |
[02:01] | And she’s not going to if you keep moving them for her. | 你要是继续帮她搬 她永远不会知道 |
[02:04] | Hi, Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[02:09] | Look at you. You look great. | 看你这一身 打扮的真漂亮 |
[02:12] | I have a date. | 我和人有约 |
[02:16] | So, what happened to you? | 所以你发生什么事了 |
[02:17] | Why’d you stand me up? | 你为什么放我鸽子 |
[02:20] | Go home to your fucking wife. | 快回家找你老婆亲热吧 |
[02:27] | They found her body. | 他们找到了她的尸体 |
[02:28] | She’s dead. They’re ruling it a suicide. | 她死了 他们判定是自杀 |
[02:30] | – Where is Mommy? – All we have to do is | -妈妈在哪 -我们只需要 |
[02:32] | think about her and remember her, and that way, | 想着她 记得她 那样 |
[02:35] | she will always be with us. | 她就一直和我们在一起 |
[02:39] | Priya? | 普丽娅 |
[02:41] | Vik didn’t tell me that you were coming over. | 维克没跟我说你要来 |
[02:44] | He told me his pants are falling down, | 他跟我说他裤子总往下掉 |
[02:46] | so I’m taking them in. | 所以我来改改 |
[02:47] | I know, I just– I didn’t want to bother you, so… | 我知道 我只是 不想麻烦你 |
[02:49] | Why would it bother me to do something nice for my son? | 帮我自己的儿子有什么麻烦的 |
[02:53] | Does it bother you to care for your children, Helen? | 你照顾你自己的孩子也会嫌烦吗 海伦 |
[02:58] | Vik. | 维克 |
[03:00] | Vik! | 维克 |
[03:02] | I’m not getting treatment. | 我不会接受治疗 |
[03:03] | That just doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本没任何道理 |
[03:04] | I’m not gonna sit around and watch you die. | 我不要眼睁睁看你死 |
[03:07] | I have pancreatic cancer! | 我得了胰腺癌 |
[03:10] | There is no cure. No hope. | 根本无法治好 毫无希望 |
[03:14] | Vik? Is that your car? | 维克 那是你的车吗 |
[03:16] | Yeah, I just got it. | 对 刚买的 |
[03:18] | I know the best road in Malibu. | 我知道马里布最棒的公路 |
[03:20] | Let’s see how fast this car can really go. | 看看这辆车究竟能跑多块 |
[03:23] | I want to get home, and I want to drink. | 我想回家 我想喝一杯 |
[03:26] | – You’re pregnant? – Yes. | -你怀孕了 -对 |
[03:28] | That’s what I was trying to tell you. | 我就是想和你说这个 |
[03:29] | Why are you trying to tell me? | 为什么要告诉我 |
[03:32] | I want to keep it. I want to be a mother. | 我想要这个孩子 我想做母亲 |
[03:34] | I don’t want to go. | 我还不想死 |
[03:35] | I want… more days. I want more life. | 我还想…再多点时间 我想继续活着 |
[03:39] | Vik okay? | 维克还好吗 |
[03:41] | Vik is going to die. | 维克就要死了 |
[03:44] | If there was one person I would want to be with | 我死的时候 如果我想找人 |
[03:46] | when I die, | 陪在身边 |
[03:48] | it’d be you. | 那一定是你 |
[05:10] | 第一话 诺亚 | |
[05:17] | I was in a dark place, man. | 我陷入了黑暗 |
[05:19] | I just finished the second film in The Maze franchise, | 我刚拍完《迷宫》系列的第二部 |
[05:22] | and I was on top of the world, but inside… | 我站到了世界的巅峰 可我的内心 |
[05:28] | …I was empty. | 却很空虚 |
[05:30] | So, I looked at my life and I asked myself, | 于是我审视自己的生活 我问自己 |
[05:32] | what’s wrong here? What’s missing? | 出了什么问题 缺少了什么 |
[05:35] | Authenticity. | 真实性 |
[05:37] | That was the answer. Integrity. | 这就是答案 完整性 |
[05:38] | Courage. And that’s when i picked up your book. | 勇气 就在这时 我读到了你的书 |
[05:42] | And it just spoke to me, man. | 它对我说话了 |
[05:44] | It did. | 真的 |
[05:44] | I thought, this is my life. And this man understands… | 我想 这就是我的生活 这个人懂… |
[05:49] | everything. | 我的一切 |
[05:51] | That’s, uh, I’m really glad -you felt that way. | 那可真… 我很高兴你那么想 |
[05:53] | People don’t really know me, you know? | 人们并不真正了解我 知道吗 |
[05:54] | They-they, uh, know my movies. | 他们… 他们了解我的电影 |
[05:56] | They see me as this action hero, | 他们把我当做动作明星 |
[05:58] | this sort of modern-day James Bond. | 现代詹姆斯·邦德之类的 |
[06:00] | But that’s all an act, of course. | 但那当然都是表演 |
[06:01] | I mean, that’s not who I am. | 那不是我 |
[06:03] | But this book… this is me. | 但这本书… 这是我 |
[06:07] | – This is my story. – Yeah, it’s my story, too. | -这是我的故事 -是 这也是我的故事 |
[06:11] | I guess, you know, my story’s your story. | 我想 我的故事是你的故事 |
[06:13] | I know it’s a real act of faith, | 我知道把你的工作 |
[06:15] | putting your work in the hands of another artist | 交给另一位艺术家诠释 |
[06:17] | to interpret. But I want you to know, | 是一种信任 但我想让你知道 |
[06:19] | I’m not going to let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[06:21] | I’ve got this. I’ve got you, okay? | 我可以的 我能行 好吗 |
[06:23] | I’ve been waiting a very, very long time | 我等要导演的东西 |
[06:25] | for something to direct. | 等了好久了 |
[06:26] | So, enough about me, tell me about you. | 好了 说了很多关于我的事了 说说你吧 |
[06:29] | Tell me about Noah Solloway. | 跟我说说诺亚·索洛维吧 |
[06:30] | When did you write this? | 你什么时候写的这本书 |
[06:31] | How many years ago? | 多少年以前 |
[06:32] | Oh, God, uh… I guess it was eight years ago. | 天… 我想是八年前了 |
[06:35] | – Eight? – Mm-hmm. | -八年 -对 |
[06:36] | Mm-hmm. And how did it happen? | 是什么让你要写这本书的 |
[06:37] | I mean, did you just, you just sat down one day and thought, | 我的意思是 某一天 你就坐下想了想 |
[06:40] | “I’m just gonna write a whole book.” | “我要写一本书” |
[06:42] | Well, no, no, no. Well, not exactly. No, um… | 不不不 不是这样的 不是 |
[06:45] | Well, I’d-I’d written a-a book before this. | 在这之前我写过一本书 |
[06:48] | – Yeah? – Yeah, it didn’t do very well. | -是吗 -是的 但效果不太好 |
[06:50] | – Tragic. – Right. And, um, | -真悲惨 -是的 |
[06:52] | so I was, uh, I was teaching in Brooklyn. | 所以我…我在布鲁克林教书 |
[06:54] | I love that. That’s a great detail. | 我喜欢 这是很好的细节 |
[06:56] | So human. | 很有人情味 |
[06:57] | – Please go on. – Uh… yeah, so, uh… | -请继续 -好 所以… |
[07:02] | So, teachers, um, | 所以 老师 |
[07:04] | so, teachers get their summers off, so, uh, my wife and I would | 老师在夏天是休息的 所以我妻子和我 |
[07:06] | take every summer and take the kids out to Montauk. | 每年夏天都带着孩子去蒙托克 |
[07:09] | And we’d spend a month with my in-laws. | 我们在我岳父家待了一个月 |
[07:11] | Let me just, uh, pause you there for a second. | 不好意思停一下 |
[07:13] | – Your wife Ellen… – Helen. | -你的妻子埃伦… -海伦 |
[07:15] | – What? – Uh, she’s Ellen in the book, but actually… | -什么 -在书里叫埃伦 但实际上… |
[07:18] | That’s… doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[07:19] | She’s, uh, wh-what about her? | 她… 她怎么了 |
[07:20] | She is a great character. | 她是个很好的人物 |
[07:22] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -是的 |
[07:23] | She’s funny, she’s down-to-earth, | 她很有趣 很接地气 |
[07:25] | – self-deprecating. – Right. | -自谦 -是的 |
[07:27] | So, why did you do it? | 所以为什么你这么做 |
[07:29] | – Do what? Have an affair? – Nah. | -做什么 出轨吗 -不是 |
[07:30] | No. I get that part. | 不 我理解那部分 |
[07:33] | I mean, that’s reasonable, you’re a man. | 那是合理的 你是个男人 |
[07:35] | No, the part that I’m struggling with in telling this story, | 不 这个故事中我困惑的部分是 |
[07:37] | the part that I’m struggling with is, is why you, no, | 我困惑的是 你为什么 不 |
[07:41] | excuse me, sorry. | 不好意思 抱歉 |
[07:43] | Why does Daniel leave his wife? | 为什么丹尼尔离开了他的妻子 |
[07:46] | Well, I mean, it, uh… well, that’s kind of | 好吧 那是整本书 |
[07:48] | what the whole book is about. | 在讲的内容了 |
[07:50] | Yes. I get that. So help me out. | 是 我明白 所以帮我解决一下我的困惑 |
[07:55] | Um… well, I’m not sure there’s an easy answer to that, | 我不确定这个问题 |
[07:56] | to that question, but, um… | 有简单的答案 但… |
[07:58] | I don’t know, I was, | 我不知道 我 |
[07:59] | I was pretty unhappy. | 我很不开心 |
[08:01] | I reached a certain age when I felt I should be | 我到了一定的年纪 我觉得我应该 |
[08:03] | more accomplished, more confident, more wealthy, | 更有成就 更自信 更富有 |
[08:06] | just more, really. And… | 什么都更好一点… 真的 |
[08:10] | um, Helen and I had been college sweethearts. | 海伦和我大学就在一起了 |
[08:13] | You know, I loved her, | 我爱她 |
[08:14] | but… our relationship was, uh… | 但… 我们的关系… |
[08:18] | I guess it just, it seemed to me | 我觉得对于我来说 |
[08:19] | that that was what was holding me back. | 阻碍着我 |
[08:27] | Is this at all helpful? | 这有帮助吗 |
[08:28] | Yes, absolutely. Mm-hmm. | 有 当然有 |
[08:31] | So you said you met | 所以你说你们 |
[08:32] | – in university, right? – Yeah, that’s right, mm-hmm. | -在大学就认识了 对吗 -是的 |
[08:35] | – What was she like? – Who, Helen at that time? | -她什么样子 -谁 那时候的海伦 |
[08:38] | She was kind of a cool girl. | 她是个酷女孩 |
[08:40] | She, uh, she grew up in New York City, | 她…她在纽约长大 |
[08:42] | she was up on all the trends, | 她知道所有的流行趋势 |
[08:44] | she knew the bands, and… Excuse me. | 了解乐队 不好意思 |
[08:46] | Can I get, can I get some cream in there? | 能给我来点奶油吗 |
[08:47] | – Of course, sir. – Thank you. | -当然 先生 -谢谢 |
[08:49] | So the first night you did the dirty, | 所以你们第一次做的那晚 |
[08:52] | what song was playing? | 放的是什么歌 |
[08:53] | – Sorry, what? Uh… – What-what song was playing? | -抱歉 什么 -放的什么歌 |
[08:55] | I mean, you just said she’s into all these bands. | 你刚刚说她喜欢这些乐队 |
[08:57] | Was it something avant-garde or new or foreign, | 是先锋派的 新派的 外国的 |
[09:00] | or what was it? | 还是什么的 |
[09:03] | Uh… Springsteen. I think Tunnel of Love | 斯普林斯汀 我想《爱的隧道》 |
[09:04] | had just come out… | 才刚发行… |
[09:08] | Uh, S-Springsteen. | 斯普林斯汀 |
[09:08] | Springsteen. I love that. | 斯普林斯汀 我喜欢 |
[09:12] | Anyway, uh… uh, sorry, what were we talking about? | 不管怎样 抱歉 我们说到哪了 |
[09:16] | Why you left your wife. | 你为什么离开你妻子 |
[09:17] | Right, yeah, so, um… | 对 所以… |
[09:20] | so, anyway, I, um… | 所以 我… |
[09:24] | I… I met this, uh, another woman, | 我遇到了另一个女人 |
[09:27] | who, um, and I fell in love with her, | 我爱上了她 |
[09:29] | and she seemed to be | 她似乎 |
[09:30] | everything that my wife wasn’t. | 所有的一切都和我妻子是相反的 |
[09:31] | I come from a family of alcoholics. | 我来自一个酗酒者家庭 |
[09:34] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[09:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:38] | I thought I’d avoided it. | 我以为我可以避免 |
[09:39] | I thought the gene skipped right over me, | 我以为那基因会跳过我 |
[09:41] | ’cause I’ve never had a problem with controlled substances. | 因为我从没有管制物品这方面的问题 |
[09:44] | So it wasn’t until years later that I realized | 直到几年后我才意识到 |
[09:47] | that I was an addict… for toxic relationships. | 我对毒性关系有瘾 |
[09:56] | – Fuck me. – What’s wrong? | -靠 -怎么了 |
[09:59] | I just can’t stand coffee with cream. | 我就是忍受不了咖啡加奶油 |
[10:01] | It’s like a drink for children. | 像给孩子喝的 |
[10:03] | Well, anyway, that’s why I was drawn to your book. | 不管怎样 所以我才被你的书所吸引 |
[10:06] | And the Alison character. | 还有艾莉森那个人物 |
[10:08] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[10:10] | I totally get it. | 我完全明白 |
[10:20] | Sorry, wh-what’s going on? Are-are you…? | 抱歉 怎么回事 你… |
[10:22] | – What do you mean? – Is… | -什么意思 -是… |
[10:24] | – Hi. – Oh, hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[10:26] | I never do this. | 我从没这么做过 |
[10:27] | Oh, that’s okay. That’s fine. | 没事的 没事的 |
[10:29] | But I was just wondering if I could give you my number. | 但我就想知道 我能不能给你我的号码 |
[10:32] | Yeah, sure. That’s very kind of you. | 当然 你可真好 |
[10:35] | – Uh, Sasha. – I’m Tali. | -我叫萨莎 -我叫塔莉 |
[10:39] | Oh, I see. You mean business. | 好吧 你是认真的 |
[10:41] | I just love you and I’d love to show you | 我很喜欢你 我想告诉你 |
[10:43] | how much I love you. | 我有多爱你 |
[10:44] | Anytime. | 随时都可以打给我 |
[10:46] | That is so kind of you, Tali. Thank you so much. | 你真是太好了 塔莉 十分感谢 |
[10:48] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[10:53] | Fuck, I hate it when they write in permanent ink. | 操 我讨厌他们用不褪色墨水 |
[10:55] | Sorry, does-does that, does that happen to you a lot? | 不好意思 对于你来说这经常发生吗 |
[10:58] | Yeah. Oh, quite often, actually. | 是的 实际上十分频繁 |
[11:00] | Okay, so… | 好了 |
[11:02] | we’ve covered Alison, we’ve covered Helen. | 我们讨论过艾莉森和海伦 |
[11:06] | Now, what we haven’t covered is… | 还没讨论过 |
[11:08] | we haven’t discussed the ending. | 我们还没讨论过结局 |
[11:12] | Uh… the ending? | 结局吗 |
[11:13] | Mm-hmm. The ending. | 嗯 结局 |
[11:14] | So, in your script, it ends… I mean, | 在你的剧本里 结局是 |
[11:17] | he hits her with his car? | 他用车撞了她 |
[11:18] | Yeah, that’s, well, that’s, that’s the ending in the book. | 是的 那是书里的结局 |
[11:21] | Do you love it? | 你喜欢它吗 |
[11:22] | Do I love what? | 喜欢什么 |
[11:23] | The ending. | 这结局 |
[11:25] | Uh, yeah…? | 嗯 |
[11:26] | Yeah, like, “Yeah!” Or like, “Yeah, but I’m not sure.” | 这代表”我喜欢” 还是”我不确定” |
[11:31] | Sorry, I, uh, I’m having, uh, I don’t understand. | 抱歉 我 我不明白 |
[11:33] | Are you… is-is the ending… the… | 你… 这结局 |
[11:35] | Is there something in the ending that’s not working for you, or… | 你不喜欢这结局吗 还是… |
[11:37] | I don’t… I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[11:42] | Do you know what? You’re great. | 你知道吗 你很棒 |
[11:45] | You’re, you’re truly great. And I… | 你真的很棒 我… |
[11:49] | Listen, I just love that we’re doing this together. | 我很高兴我们能合作 |
[11:51] | – Really, I am. – Me, too. I just… | -我真的很高兴 -我也是 我… |
[11:53] | Look, uh, Sasha, I hate to, uh, cut this conversation short. | 萨莎 我不得不打断我们的谈话 |
[11:56] | My girlfriend is-is waiting for me outside. | 我女朋友在外面等着我 |
[11:58] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah, go, go, go. – So sorry. | -好 去吧 -非常抱歉 |
[11:59] | – We’ve got tons of time to discuss this. – Yeah. | -我们来日方长 -嗯 |
[12:01] | We’re not shooting anything for three months and… No, no. | 我们三个月内什么都不拍 没关系 |
[12:03] | I’ve got this. No, come on. | 没问题 去吧 |
[12:05] | – I got it. – Okay, thank you. | -我来买单 -好 谢谢你 |
[12:06] | Yeah. You look sharp. | 你穿得很帅 |
[12:08] | Where are you headed? Wedding? | 你要去哪里 参加婚礼吗 |
[12:10] | No, no, I’m… A funeral, actually. | 不 不 其实我要去参加葬礼 |
[12:39] | It just seems really out of character. | 这看起来实非所料 |
[13:09] | So what happens now? | 现在怎么样 |
[13:11] | We’re waiting for our mom. | 我们在等妈妈 |
[13:12] | Then we’re going over to the grave site to bury him. | 然后一起去墓地安葬他 |
[13:15] | I thought Hindus cremated their dead. | 我以为印度教徒会将尸体火化 |
[13:17] | He was half Hindu, half Muslim. | 他一半是印度教徒 一半是穆斯林 |
[13:19] | He planned his own funeral, so… | 他计划了自己的葬礼 |
[13:22] | he took some stuff from one culture, some from the other. | 他从两种文化中分别吸取了不同的东西 |
[13:26] | Are you kids hungry at all? | 你们饿了吗 |
[13:28] | I got some munchies in the car. We could– | 我车上有些小吃 我们可以… |
[13:29] | We’re fine, Dad. | 不用了 爸爸 |
[13:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:38] | Look, I can drive you guys to the grave site if you want. | 你们愿意的话 我可以载你们去墓地 |
[13:41] | That way you don’t have to wait around for Mom. | 这样你们就不用等妈妈了 |
[13:45] | Any takers? | 有人要坐吗 |
[13:48] | Look, Dad, why don’t you just head back? | 爸爸 你回去吧 |
[13:50] | We’ll see you at the house. | 我们在家里见 |
[13:53] | Maybe we should… | 我们也许该… |
[13:55] | Right, right, yeah. | 对 对 好 |
[13:57] | – Hey. Hi, Bruce. – Good to see you, Noah. | -你好 布鲁斯 -很高兴见到你 诺亚 |
[14:01] | How are you, Noah? | 你还好吗 诺亚 |
[14:03] | I’m fine, I’m fine. | 我很好 挺好的 |
[14:04] | It’s good to see you both. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[14:06] | This is, uh, this is Janelle. | 这是贾内尔 |
[14:08] | How nice to meet another one of Noah’s women. | 见到诺亚的又一个女人真开心 |
[14:12] | Actually we were both leaving, | 我们正打算离开 |
[14:13] | so, uh, the kids are gonna go to the grave site | 孩子们要去墓地 |
[14:15] | and we’re gonna see everybody back at the house. | 我们在家里见 |
[14:17] | Where is Helen? | 海伦在哪里 |
[14:19] | What’s going on in there? | 发生什么了 |
[14:20] | Uh, I think she went to go talk to Priya about something. | 她在跟普丽娅谈一些事 |
[14:23] | I should go back in there and check on her. | 我得进去看看她 |
[14:25] | – Oh, no, I’ll go. I’ll be… – No, no, no, no, Margaret, no. | -不 我去吧 -不 玛格丽特 你别去 |
[14:26] | You-you stay with Stacey. | 你和史黛丝待在一起 |
[14:27] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[14:29] | Uh, I’ll go, uh, I’ll go see what’s happening. | 我去看看她们怎么了 |
[14:34] | – I’ll be right back. – Uh, okay. | -我马上回来 -好 |
[14:40] | Priya, we discussed this. I showed you the document. | 普丽娅 我们讨论过这事 我给你看过文件 |
[14:43] | Perhaps, Helen, he didn’t know what you had written. | 海伦 也许他不知道你写了什么 |
[14:45] | Oh, for fuck’s sake, he dictated it. | 操蛋 那是他口述的 |
[14:47] | I just wrote it down, and I promised him I would do it. | 我只是把它写下来 我答应过他会这么做 |
[14:49] | You can’t just ignore his dying wishes. Are you insane? | 你不能无视他的遗愿 你疯了吗 |
[14:53] | His soul cannot be released unless he’s cremated. | 只有火化他 他的灵魂才能被释放 |
[14:56] | He’s still here. He’s still with us! | 他还在这里 他还与我们在一起 |
[14:58] | He doesn’t know he’s dead! | 他不知道他已经死了 |
[14:59] | – What’s going on? – What are you doing here? | -怎么了 -你来干什么 |
[15:02] | I just, um, I’m checking on you. | 我就是来看看你 |
[15:03] | Listen, Noah, Vikram cannot be reincarnated | 诺亚 维克拉姆只有从身体中被释放出来 |
[15:06] | unless he’s released from this body, and this body is dead. | 他才能转世 这已是一具死尸 |
[15:10] | – It is now his prison. – He wanted to be buried. | -这身体现在是他的监狱 -他想要被安葬 |
[15:12] | I told him I would bury him. | 我跟他说过 我会安葬他 |
[15:13] | That is because he was dying | 那是因为他奄奄一息 |
[15:15] | and you were his caretaker | 而你是他的看护人 |
[15:17] | and he wanted to please you! | 他想取悦你 |
[15:18] | That’s not true! | 不是这样的 |
[15:20] | Abdul… | 阿布都 |
[15:22] | Oh, Jesus fucking Christ. | 真他妈该死 |
[15:24] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[15:26] | Look, what do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[15:27] | Well, unless there’s some written mandate from the deceased, | 除非有死者的书面委托书 |
[15:30] | it’s standard for his next of kin | 否则他的近亲 |
[15:31] | to decide what happens to the body. | 有权决定尸体的命运 |
[15:32] | Oh, no, she-she is, she is his next of kin. She’s his wife. | 不 她就是他的近亲 她是他的妻子 |
[15:35] | She says they weren’t married. | 她说他们没有结婚 |
[15:38] | If he’s going to be cremated by Hindu law, | 如果要根据印度教法将他火化 |
[15:40] | it has to be in the next few hours. | 就得在几个小时内完成 |
[15:47] | She can’t do this. It’s not what he wanted. | 她不能这么做 这不是他想要的 |
[15:48] | I know, I know, but he’s dead, Helen. He doesn’t care. | 我知道 但他死了 海伦 他不在乎 |
[15:51] | He asked me to bury him. | 他请求我安葬他 |
[15:53] | Right, I get it, it’s just… | 对 我明白 只是… |
[15:55] | Look, if he was here right now, | 如果他现在在这里 |
[15:57] | don’t you think he’d be trying to make his mother happy? | 难道他不会想让他母亲开心吗 |
[15:58] | That’s the whole point. She bullied him his entire life. | 这就是问题所在 她欺负了他一辈子 |
[16:00] | I’m not gonna let her do it to him in death, too. | 我不能让她再欺负死去的他 |
[16:02] | You can’t win this, Helen. She’s his mother. | 你赢不了的 海伦 她是他的母亲 |
[16:04] | You’re supposed to be on my side. | 你应该站在我这边的 |
[16:07] | And I am, it’s just… | 我是支持你 只是… |
[16:09] | Imagine this was one of our kids and someone was trying | 想象一下这是我们的孩子 而有人想要 |
[16:11] | – to tell us how to bury them… – Shh. Just fuck off, Noah. | -告诉我们如何安葬他们 -滚吧 诺亚 |
[16:14] | – Helen… – Fuck off. | -海伦 -滚 |
[16:16] | Do what you want. | 随你的便 |
[16:29] | They say it’s standard operating procedure that | 他们说这是标准操作 |
[16:31] | they would be doing this for anyone in my position, | 对于我这种情况的人 他们都会这么干 |
[16:34] | but that’s just bullshit. | 但这就是扯淡 |
[16:36] | I’ve already held the job. | 我已经做好了这份工作 |
[16:38] | The fact that they are asking me to reapply is… | 而他们要求我重新申请 |
[16:41] | Yeah, it’s-it’s crazy. | 这太不可思议了 |
[16:43] | And humiliating and sexist and racist. | 这是在侮辱人 他们有性别和种族歧视 |
[16:47] | Look, they’re just making you jump through hoops. | 他们只是在刁难你 |
[16:48] | You know they’re gonna rehire you. | 他们会雇用你的 |
[16:49] | The point is, I shouldn’t have to jump through hoops. | 问题是 我本不该被刁难 |
[16:52] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 没错 |
[16:55] | Noah, are you even listening? | 诺亚 你到底有没有在听 |
[16:56] | Sorry, yeah. No. No, I’m here. | 抱歉 当然 我在听 |
[16:59] | Look, I agree with you, they’re treating you badly, | 听着 我同意你说的 他们对你态度恶劣 |
[17:01] | but I think it’s just bureaucracy, you know. | 但是我觉得这是体制问题 |
[17:03] | I really don’t think it’s, uh, anything personal, Janelle. | 我真觉得这不是针对你 贾内尔 |
[17:05] | Of course. You wouldn’t. | 你当然不这么认为 |
[17:07] | Well, what’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[17:13] | What do you think this house costs? | 你觉得这房子值多少钱 |
[17:16] | I don’t know, 2 million? | 我不知道 两百万吧 |
[17:18] | I don’t know, I think it’s more than that. | 我也不清楚 我觉得不止两百万 |
[17:20] | At least three, maybe four. | 最少三百万 可能四百万 |
[17:21] | Does she even work? Must be nice. | 她都用不着工作吧 感觉一定棒极了 |
[17:25] | Look, she’s been through a lot. | 听我说 她经历了很多 |
[17:28] | Welcome to the club. | 谁又不是呢 |
[17:30] | Hey, Bruce. | 嘿 布鲁斯 |
[17:33] | Will you take a look at this view? | 看看这番美景 |
[17:35] | Yeah, it’s something, isn’t it? | 是啊 的确很美 不是吗 |
[17:37] | You’ve done well for yourself, Solloway. | 你混得不错 索洛维 |
[17:39] | I’m man enough to admit that. | 这点我不得不承认 |
[17:42] | – I don’t live here, Bruce. – Huh? | -我不住在这里 布鲁斯 -什么 |
[17:45] | No, th-this is, this is Helen’s house. | 不 这是 这是海伦的房子 |
[17:49] | Right. | 好吧 |
[17:50] | That’s how Margaret feels as well. | 玛格丽特就是这么想的 |
[17:53] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[17:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:55] | Uh, can I trouble you for another drink? | 能帮我再拿一杯酒吗 |
[17:58] | – What? – A brandy. | -什么 -一杯白兰地 |
[18:03] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[18:04] | Coming right up. | 马上送到 |
[18:07] | Janelle, I’m… | 贾内尔 我… |
[18:08] | I didn’t think you had it in you, Noah, | 我不知道你还有这能耐 诺亚 |
[18:10] | but I was wrong. | 但我看错你了 |
[18:12] | Just, uh, will you excuse me for a second, Bruce? | 我有事先离开一下 布鲁斯 |
[18:16] | Janelle. Janelle, I’m sorry, I… | 贾内尔 贾内尔 我很抱歉 我… |
[18:19] | I’m really sorry. It’s-it’s not what you think. | 我真的很抱歉 不是你想的那样 |
[18:21] | – Oh, no? – No, he’s… | -不是吗 -不是 他… |
[18:24] | – There’s something wrong with him. – There certainly is. | -他有点不正常 -看出来了 |
[18:26] | No, he’s losing his memory. | 不是的 他记性不好 |
[18:28] | He thinks I’m still married to Helen. | 他以为我和海伦还是夫妻 |
[18:29] | He thinks I own this place. | 他以为这房子是我的 |
[18:30] | He asked me to get him a drink. | 他让我给他倒酒 |
[18:32] | Right, he didn’t realize who you are. | 没错 他不知道你是谁 |
[18:33] | He didn’t realize he just met you. | 他没意识到你们才刚见面 |
[18:35] | Oh, so, because he didn’t recognize me, | 所以就因为他不认识我 |
[18:37] | he just assumes I’m the help? | 就以为我是个女仆吗 |
[18:40] | Right, I guess, uh, that’s not better, but, um– | 好吧 看来这种解释也说不过去 |
[18:42] | No, it’s not. | 没错 是的 |
[18:44] | I need to leave. | 我得走了 |
[18:46] | Janelle. | 贾内尔 |
[18:47] | – Hi, Helen. – Hi. | -嗨 海伦 -嗨 |
[18:49] | Thank you for being here. | 谢谢你的到来 |
[18:51] | Yes, of course. How are you? | 应该的 你怎么样了 |
[18:53] | I’m okay. I’m… I don’t know. | 我没事 我… 我说不清楚 |
[18:57] | Uh, I can’t wait for all these people to leave. | 我都等不及让这些人离开了 |
[18:59] | Right, of course. I am so… I’m so sorry. | 当然了 我很… 我很抱歉 |
[19:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:02] | Um, the valets are being complete dicks, | 那些泊车服务生太混蛋了 |
[19:04] | and I really don’t want to deal with it right now. | 我现在不想处理这些事 |
[19:06] | Do you think you could talk to them? | 你能帮我和他们谈谈吗 |
[19:07] | Uh, yeah, what’s the problem? | 可以 有什么问题 |
[19:08] | I don’t know. They’re telling me they don’t know where to park | 我不知道 他们告诉我他们不知道哪能停车 |
[19:10] | the cars, and I’m like, that’s your job, | 而我觉得 清楚在哪里停车 |
[19:12] | – to know where to park the cars. – I’ll do it. | -是他们的本职工作 -我去说吧 |
[19:16] | You should be with your kids. | 你应该和你的孩子们在一起 |
[19:18] | – Really, you don’t mind? – Not at all. | -真的吗 你不介意吗 -不介意 |
[19:20] | I’m happy to. | 我很乐意 |
[19:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:27] | She’s a keeper. | 好好待她 |
[19:30] | She’s so beautiful and so self-possessed. | 她既漂亮又沉稳 |
[19:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:35] | Just try not to fuck it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[19:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:45] | How are you, uh, how are you holding up? | 你怎么样 感觉如何 |
[19:49] | I don’t know. | 我说不上来 |
[19:50] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[19:57] | You’re gonna be okay. You’re the most resilient person I know. | 没事的 你是我见过恢复能力最强的人 |
[20:07] | Is there anything I can do right now? | 我现在能做点什么 |
[20:11] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[20:29] | 贾内尔 我走了 | |
[20:51] | So what kind of painting do you do? | 你都画些什么 |
[20:53] | Oh, portraiture mostly. | 大部分是人物肖像 |
[20:57] | Oh. Does that sell nowadays? | 现在卖得出去吗 |
[21:00] | Not really. | 没有 |
[21:02] | So what’s your plan? To make money? | 那你打算 怎么挣钱 |
[21:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:06] | His visa is about to expire, so no one will hire him. | 他的签证快到期了 所以没人愿意雇他 |
[21:10] | O-Once I get a more, uh, permanent situation in place, | 等我情况稳定住了 |
[21:13] | I wouldn’t mind teaching for a while. | 我不介意教一段时间书 |
[21:14] | – Really? – Well, until everybody | -真的吗 -等到人们 |
[21:16] | realizes what a genius he is. | 意识到他是个天才 |
[21:18] | Mm, yeah, right, of course. | 是啊 等着吧 |
[21:21] | Whit? | 来点吗 |
[21:22] | Oh, yes, please. I’m sobering up, it’s becoming intolerable. | 好的 谢谢 我现在清醒了 这可不行 |
[21:26] | Colin? | 科林 |
[21:28] | Oh, Dad, he doesn’t drink. | 爸 他不喝酒 |
[21:31] | My whole family are drunks, | 我的家人都是酒鬼 |
[21:33] | so I figured it’d be best if I never started. | 所以我觉得我还是不开这个头了 |
[21:36] | Come on. It’s starting, let’s go. | 快点 要开始了 我们走吧 |
[21:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:53] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 大家伙 |
[21:54] | How’s my funeral? Is it awesome? | 我的葬礼如何 是不是很棒 |
[21:59] | Um, I know this is a little weird. | 我知道这样有点诡异 |
[22:01] | I-I, I wish I could be there, | 我希望我可以在场 |
[22:04] | with all of you, instead of… | 和你们在一起 而不是… |
[22:06] | wherever I am now. | 在其它地方 |
[22:08] | But I have some things to say to the people | 但是我有些话我想对 |
[22:12] | I imagine are in this room. | 我认为会在这间房里的人说 |
[22:16] | Mom, Dad, | 妈 爸 |
[22:20] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[22:23] | I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[22:25] | I let you down. | 我让你们失望了 |
[22:27] | You’ve been such wonderful parents, | 你们是对非常棒的父母 |
[22:30] | and, uh… I really wanted to be there | 我真的想在你们老去时 |
[22:34] | to take care of you when you got old. | 陪在身边照顾着你们 |
[22:38] | But I want you to know | 但是我想告诉你们 |
[22:42] | I have had such a happy life | 我这辈子过得很开心 |
[22:46] | because of everything you did for me. | 因为你们为我所付出的一切 |
[22:49] | So don’t be too sad, please. | 所以请不要太过悲伤 |
[22:52] | And stay close to Helen and the kids. | 和海伦以及孩子们保持密切联系 |
[22:58] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[23:02] | Actually, uh, I’ll come back to you. | 其实我待会再和你说吧 |
[23:05] | I’m not ready yet. | 我还没准备好 |
[23:08] | Kids, Stacey, | 孩子们 史黛丝 |
[23:10] | Trevor, Martin, Whitney, my salamanders, | 特雷弗 马丁 惠特尼 我的小鬼头们 |
[23:15] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们大家 |
[23:18] | I came into your lives eight years ago, | 八年前我走进你们的生活 |
[23:20] | and I had no right to be there. | 我本没有权利那样做 |
[23:23] | I had no claim to your hearts, | 我没资格获得你们的真心 |
[23:25] | and you guys just… | 你们大家… |
[23:29] | you took me in. | 你们接纳了我 |
[23:32] | You gave me the family I never thought I’d have. | 你们给了我不敢奢望的家庭 |
[23:36] | It has been such | 看见你们成长 |
[23:37] | a privilege to watch you grow up. | 真是我极大的荣幸 |
[23:42] | And Whitney. | 还有惠特尼 |
[23:45] | I can’t believe I’m gonna miss your wedding. | 真不敢相信我要错过你的婚礼 |
[23:50] | Although I do like this Colin fellow. | 但我挺喜欢科林这小伙子 |
[23:54] | So… you know what, I’m gonna give you my toast right now. | 这样吧 我现在就给你祝酒词 |
[24:03] | Whitney, | 惠特尼 |
[24:05] | what I really want for you | 我真正想让你获得的 |
[24:08] | is the happiness you deserve. | 是你应得的幸福 |
[24:45] | Helen? | 海伦 |
[25:00] | Helen. Helen? | 海伦 海伦 |
[25:06] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[25:08] | It’s eight o’clock. | 八点了 |
[25:12] | My God, did I fall asleep? | 我的天 我睡着了吗 |
[25:20] | Yeah, we decided not to wake you. | 对 我们决定不叫醒你 |
[25:22] | Let you get some rest. | 让你休息一下 |
[25:30] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们呢 |
[25:32] | Whitney and Colin took them to a movie. | 惠特尼和科林带他们去看电影了 |
[25:36] | Where are my parents? | 我爸妈呢 |
[25:38] | Their hotel. | 在旅馆 |
[25:40] | Everyone’s gone. | 大家都走了 |
[25:48] | I cleaned the house. | 我收拾了房子 |
[25:55] | You did what? | 你干了什么 |
[26:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:05] | – You hungry? There’s some leftovers in the fridge. – No. | -你饿吗 冰箱里还有剩饭 -不了 |
[26:11] | You want some wine? | 来点红酒 |
[26:13] | Sure. | 行 |
[26:25] | Fuck, I forgot about the valet. I have to tip him. | 靠 我忘了泊车服务生了 我得给他小费 |
[26:28] | Are they still out there? | 他们还在吗 |
[26:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:31] | I’m gonna go check. | 我去检查下 |
[26:32] | Helen. Helen, come here. | 海伦 海伦 海伦 |
[26:34] | Relax. I’ll do it. | 放松 我来吧 |
[26:45] | 代客泊车 请等待服务生 | |
[27:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:04] | Trash day tomorrow, right? | 明天是倒垃圾日 对吧 |
[27:06] | Wait, stop! | 等等 停下 |
[27:10] | You sure? ‘Cause everyone else on your street has their trash out… | 你确定 因为街上其他人都把垃圾拿出来了 |
[27:11] | That’s Vik’s job. | 那是维克的工作 |
[27:15] | Okay, but… Vik’s not here right now, | 好吧 但是维克现在不在 |
[27:18] | so why, why don’t you let me… | 那不如 不如就让我 |
[27:19] | I don’t want you to do it. | 我不希望你做 |
[27:21] | Well, do you want to do it, Helen? | 那你想来吗 海伦 |
[27:22] | – I mean, it’s pretty heavy. – I want Vik to do it. | -这还挺重的 -我想让维克做 |
[27:28] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[27:30] | Why don’t I just…? | 不如我就… |
[27:32] | You know, do you remember earlier | 你还记得之前 |
[27:33] | when you said that I was resilient? | 说我恢复能力强吗 |
[27:36] | Yeah, I meant it. | 记得 我是认真的 |
[27:37] | Mm-hmm. Do you ever wonder why? Why I’m so resilient? | 你想过为什么吗 为什么我恢复能力强 |
[27:41] | – I… – Because ten years ago, | -我… -因为十年前 |
[27:42] | you walked out on our lives and left me alone with four children | 你离开了我们的生活 留了四个孩子给我 |
[27:46] | to go fuck a waitress you’d just met in a restaurant. | 跟一个刚在餐厅认识的女服务生鬼混 |
[27:49] | And I had to raise these kids by myself. | 我得自己带大四个孩子 |
[27:51] | And I had to rebuild my life by myself. | 我得自己重建自己的生活 |
[27:54] | I had to be resilient. | 我必须要恢复能力强 |
[27:55] | And for you to say that to me, like it was some kind of choice. | 而你对我说的语气 仿佛我有选择似的 |
[27:57] | I’m sorry, it was, it was the, it was the wrong word. | 对不起 这个 这个我用词不当 |
[28:01] | Why don’t we just go back inside– | 不如你回屋去 |
[28:02] | You know who had a choice? You. | 你知道谁有选择吗 你 |
[28:05] | Vik didn’t have a choice. | 维克没有选择 |
[28:06] | He got cancer. | 他得了癌症 |
[28:10] | Helen, I’m… I’m just trying to help here. | 海伦 我只是想帮忙 |
[28:13] | I’ll do anything you want. | 你想让我干什么都行 |
[28:17] | Why him? | 为什么得病的是他 |
[28:21] | I mean, why not you? | 而不是你 |
[28:38] | I’m gonna get you, I’m gonna get you. | 我来抓你啦 我来抓你啦 |
[28:42] | Come here. | 过来 |
[28:44] | I got, I got you! | 我抓到了 抓到你了 |
[28:47] | You can’t get me, you can’t get me. | 你抓不到我 抓不到我 |
[28:50] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[28:52] | – Tag. – Okay. | -抓到了 -好吧 |
[28:54] | Everyone’s gone, party’s over. It’s time to come in. | 大家都走了 派对结束了 该进屋了 |
[28:57] | Aw, but we don’t want to. | 但我们不想进屋 |
[28:59] | It’s dark outside. It’s bath time. | 外面黑天了 该洗澡了 |
[29:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:02] | Hey, girls, girls. Hey. Look… | 姑娘们 听着 |
[29:04] | There’s two more left. | 还剩两个 |
[29:06] | Can we do ’em, Mom? | 我们能吹吗 妈妈 |
[29:06] | Please, oh, please, oh, please, Mommy. | 求你了 求你了 妈妈 |
[29:09] | Oh, please. | 求你了 |
[29:11] | – Okay, but after that, it’s bath time. – Yes. | -好吧 但那之后就洗澡 -好的 |
[29:12] | – Okay. – I want the pink one. | -好的 -我要粉红的 |
[29:14] | No, I want the pink one. | 不行 我要粉红的 |
[29:16] | It’s my birthday. | 今天是我生日 |
[29:17] | You had the pink one last time. | 你上次就拿了粉红的 |
[29:19] | Watch me! | 看我的 |
[29:20] | Watch me! | 看我的 |
[29:25] | Oh, that looks beautiful! | 太美了 |
[29:28] | That’s amazing. | 真漂亮 |
[29:30] | It’s my birthday, it’s my birthday! | 今天是我生日 今天是我生日 |
[29:32] | It’s my birthday! | 今天是我生日 |
[29:38] | All right, girls. You got to go get some sleep, | 好了 姑娘们 该睡觉了 |
[29:41] | but take a bath first. | 睡之前先洗澡 |
[29:42] | – Go on, go on in. – Okay. | -来吧 进去 -好吧 |
[30:14] | Check zone one. Oxygen. | 检查第一区域 氧气 |
[30:17] | 22.5 22.5. | |
[30:18] | Optimal. | 最优 |
[30:20] | Shut off zone one. | 关闭第一区域 |
[30:22] | Oxygenate zone two. | 给第二区域加氧 |
[30:24] | Shutting off zone one, living room. | 关闭第一区域 客厅 |
[30:26] | Oxygenating zone two, bedrooms. | 给第二区域加氧中 卧室 |
[30:51] | Off. | 关闭 |
[30:54] | Girls are asleep. | 姑娘们都睡了 |
[30:58] | Madeline knows. | 玛德琳知道了 |
[31:00] | Knows what? | 知道什么 |
[31:02] | What’s the weather in Houston this weekend? | 这周末休斯顿的天气如何 |
[31:09] | She knows she’s adopted. | 她知道自己是领养的 |
[31:12] | How? | 怎么会 |
[31:14] | I don’t know but when I was putting her to bed, | 我不知道 但我哄她睡觉时 |
[31:17] | she said I wasn’t her real mother. | 她说我不是她真的妈妈 |
[31:20] | What’d she say? | 她说什么 |
[31:21] | She said, “My real mom’s a queen | 她说”我真正的妈妈是皇后 |
[31:23] | and I’m a princess.” | 我是公主” |
[31:25] | Hon… she’s six years old. | 亲爱的 她才六岁 |
[31:27] | – She knows. – No, she doesn’t. | -她知道了 -不 她不知道 |
[31:30] | I-It’s just a fantasy. | 这是个幻想 |
[31:32] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[31:40] | Madeline was really happy that you were here tonight. | 玛德琳真的很开心你今晚来了 |
[31:44] | I mean, you’ve been working so much. | 你一直工作这么忙 |
[31:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:52] | So what are we gonna do for your birthday | 所以今年我们要怎么庆祝 |
[31:53] | – this year? – Nothing. | -你的生日 -什么也不做 |
[31:55] | Ah, come on, we got to do something. | 拜托 我们得庆祝下 |
[31:56] | I’m serious, if you get me a cake, a present, anything, | 我认真的 如果你给我蛋糕 礼物 任何东西 |
[32:00] | I will leave you. | 我就离开你 |
[32:02] | Can we just skip it this year? | 我们今年能不过吗 |
[32:07] | If that’s what you want. | 当然 如果这是你想要的 |
[32:10] | I’m sorry, it’s just… | 抱歉 只是… |
[32:14] | …this is the age my mother died. | 我妈就是在这么大时去世的 |
[32:19] | I didn’t know that. | 我之前不知道 |
[32:22] | I don’t think you ever told me that. | 你好像没跟我说过 |
[32:26] | Yeah, we’ll skip it. Done deal. | 那今年就不过生日 就这么定了 |
[32:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:32] | Coming to bed? | 上床吗 |
[32:35] | In a minute. | 过会儿 |
[33:13] | – What’s wrong? – It’s fine. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[33:16] | Just… finish. | 你快射吧 |
[34:24] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[34:28] | Joanie. | 琼妮 |
[34:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[34:33] | Come on, talk to me. | 跟我说话 |
[34:41] | I miss my dad. | 我想爸爸了 |
[35:28] | 琼妮·洛克哈特 焦虑时吃一片 | |
[35:48] | 第三话 海伦 | |
[36:41] | Inhale. Two, three, four. | 吸气 二 三 四 |
[36:43] | And exhale. Two, three, four. Good. Now invite | 吐气 二 三 四 很好 现在 |
[36:47] | – your baby to come down. – Come down, baby. | -叫你的宝宝下来 -下来 宝宝 |
[36:49] | Tell her not to be afraid. | 叫她别害怕 |
[36:50] | Tell her everyone is waiting for her. | 跟她说大家都在等她 |
[36:52] | I think it’s actually a boy. | 我觉得是男孩 |
[36:54] | That’s because you’ve been brainwashed by the patriarchy. | 因为你被父权制洗脑了 |
[36:56] | Now, inhale. No, not until I say. | 吸气 不 我说开始才能吸 |
[36:59] | Now inhale. | 吸气 |
[37:00] | Two, three, four. | 二 三 四 |
[37:02] | And as you exhale, invite her down. | 呼气的时候 叫她下来 |
[37:04] | Please come, baby. | 下来吧 宝贝 |
[37:08] | Nothing’s happening. | 没有动静 |
[37:09] | She’s not coming because she can sense your ambivalence. | 她不下来 因为她能感到你的矛盾情绪 |
[37:11] | I’m not ambivalent. | 我没有矛盾 |
[37:12] | And your shame around her gender. | 以及你对她性别的羞愧 |
[37:14] | In through the nose. | 鼻子吸气 |
[37:16] | Out through the mouth. | 嘴巴呼气 |
[37:17] | In through the nose. | 鼻子吸气 |
[37:18] | – Out through the mouth. – Excuse me, do you think maybe | -嘴巴呼气 -打扰下 或许 |
[37:20] | it might be time to take her to the hospital? | 你该送她去医院了 |
[37:22] | – Hi, Helen. – Hi. | -嗨 海伦 -嗨 |
[37:24] | I mean, she’s been at this | 她这样 |
[37:25] | for over 24 hours, I think she’s exhausted. | 已经超过24小时了 她累了 |
[37:28] | Sure, we can take her to the hospital. | 当然 我们可以送她去医院 |
[37:29] | If you want them to commence | 如果你想要他们开始 |
[37:30] | a cascade of pharmaceutical interventions | 一连串药学干预的话 |
[37:32] | that will invariably lead to a C-section | 那将不可避免地引向剖腹产 |
[37:34] | and handicap her child. | 然后伤残她的孩子 |
[37:36] | No, no. No. No hospitals. | 不不 不去医院 |
[37:37] | I had all four of my children in hospitals | 我全部四个孩子都是在医院生的 |
[37:40] | and not one of them is handicapped. | 没有一个有伤残 |
[37:41] | She committed to a natural birth. | 她决定要自然分娩 |
[37:43] | Sierra, this is ridiculous. | 谢拉 这太荒谬了 |
[37:45] | The point is to have a healthy child, not to experience hell on Earth. | 重点是生一个健康的孩子 而不是体验地狱 |
[37:50] | – Oh, oh, another one’s coming. – Okay. | -又来了 -好 |
[37:51] | When this one hits, I want you to welcome your daughter | 这一次 你要欢迎你的女儿 |
[37:54] | into this sacred realm and really mean it. | 来到这个神圣的国度 发自内心地 |
[37:56] | Breathe. In. | 吸气 |
[37:58] | Two, three, four. Out. | 二 三 四 呼气 |
[38:00] | Two, three, four. Can you please leave? | 二 三 四 你能离开吗 |
[38:03] | You’re turning this into a stressful space for her. | 你给她施加了很多压力 |
[38:07] | She’s in labor. | 她在分娩 |
[38:37] | Any change? | 有任何变化吗 |
[39:51] | Try to hang in there just a little bit longer, okay? | 再坚持久一点 好吗 |
[40:28] | Helen? | 海伦 |
[40:30] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[40:33] | I’ll come back later tonight. | 我晚些时候回来 |
[40:37] | Just a sec, Priya. | 等下 普丽娅 |
[40:41] | Helen, what time is the hospice nurse coming back? | 海伦 这个临终关怀护士什么时候回来 |
[40:45] | She should be here any minute. | 应该很快就会到了 |
[40:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:47] | Then I’ll go and check on Abdul. | 那我去看看阿布都 |
[40:49] | – Okay. – And then I’ll come back | -好 -然后我会在 |
[40:50] | – by six o’clock. – Okay. | -六点前回来 -好 |
[40:53] | Please let me know if anything changes. | 如果有任何变化请通知我 |
[40:55] | Yep. I just, I need you to take a look at something for me. | 好 我需要你看样东西 |
[40:59] | – What is that? – It’s the order of events | -这是什么 -维克葬礼的安排 |
[41:01] | for Vik’s funeral, I just… | 我只是… |
[41:03] | want you and Abdul to… | 希望你和阿布都… |
[41:05] | take a look at it, make sure there are no surprises. | 看一看 确保没有你们介意的内容 |
[41:08] | I’m sure it’s fine. | 我相信肯定没问题 |
[41:10] | Well… he wants to incorporate stuff | 他的葬礼融合了你俩的宗教文化 |
[41:12] | for both of you and I don’t want anyone to get offended. | 我不希望任何人被冒犯 |
[41:27] | This is what he wants? | 这是他想要的吗 |
[41:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:32] | – It’s fine. – Could you take it home | -那就这样 -你能带回家 |
[41:33] | – and show it to Abdul? – No. | -拿给阿布都看吗 -不行 |
[41:35] | I’d really like him to sign off on it, too. | 我希望他也能在上面签字 |
[41:37] | Helen, I cannot take this piece of paper to Abdul. | 海伦 我不能把这文件带给阿布都 |
[41:51] | This is unbearable. | 我也很难受 |
[42:37] | Clary sage oil? | 快乐鼠尾草精油 |
[43:05] | Come, Helen. Join us. We’ll make room. | 来加入我们 海伦 我们可以给你腾出位置 |
[43:09] | N-No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[43:15] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[43:17] | Oh. They’re manifesting Sierra’s daughter | 他们在作法让谢拉的女儿 |
[43:19] | from the celestial realm into her corporeal being. | 从天界来到她的肉体里 |
[43:23] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[43:24] | Uh, Gaelle, do you have any c-clary sage oil? | 盖尔 你有快乐鼠尾草精油吗 |
[43:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[43:27] | Yeah. I never leave home without it. | 我出门时总是随身携带 |
[43:30] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[43:41] | All right. | 好了 |
[43:44] | – Hey. – Is… is that my mom? | -嘿 -是我妈妈吗 |
[43:46] | Did she make it? Mom? | 她来了吗 妈 |
[43:48] | – No, love. – Who is it? | -没有 亲爱的 -是谁 |
[43:51] | It’s Helen. | 海伦 |
[43:52] | Helen? Helen, can you come in here, please? | 海伦 海伦 你能进来吗 |
[43:55] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[44:03] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[44:04] | Please, please take me to the hospital. | 请带我去医院 |
[44:06] | Thank God. Good idea. | 谢天谢地 好主意 |
[44:08] | She wants to go to the hospital. | 她想去医院 |
[44:10] | That’s because she’s in the transition phase | 那是因为她正处于过渡阶段 |
[44:12] | and she’s almost ready to push. | 她马上就要往外推了 |
[44:13] | No. You’re a Nazi. I’m taking her to the ER. | 不 你简直是纳粹 我要带她去急诊室 |
[44:16] | Helen, you’ve obviously never had an unmedicated birth, | 海伦 你显然没有经历过不用药物的分娩 |
[44:18] | so you don’t know what’s going on. | 所以你根本不了解情况 |
[44:20] | This is all completely normal. | 这一切都完全正常 |
[44:21] | We just need to let her go through her process. | 我们只需要让她一步步完成 |
[44:37] | Ow. Ow, Helen, that hurts. | 海伦 好痛 |
[44:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[44:39] | This baby might be upside down. | 宝宝也许是颠倒的 |
[44:40] | It could have the cord wrapped around its neck. | 脐带可能缠在脖子上 |
[44:42] | She hasn’t slept, | 她都没睡觉 |
[44:43] | she’s too weak to push. | 她根本没力气用力 |
[44:45] | If we don’t take her to the hospital, they both might die. | 如果我们不送她去医院 可能会一尸两命 |
[44:47] | – What? – Oh, my God, Helen. | -什么 -我的天 |
[44:49] | Sierra, you’re not going to die. | 谢拉 你不会死的 |
[44:51] | Get out of here, Helen. | 你出去 海伦 |
[44:53] | Look who finally made it. Helen? | 看看谁终于来了 海伦 |
[44:57] | Oh, golly. Just in time. | 天啊 时间刚刚好 |
[45:04] | Okay, ladies, as soon as this contraction | 好了 宫缩一结束 |
[45:06] | is over, we’re gonna move her into the bed. | 我们就把她扶上床 |
[45:07] | – Are you ready, Sierra? Okay. – Uh-huh. | -你准备好了吗 谢拉 -好了 |
[45:10] | Let’s lift her gently. | 扶她的时候轻一点 |
[45:11] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三… |
[45:14] | There you go, okay. | 好了 没事的 |
[45:17] | Shh. Be careful. | 小心点 |
[45:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:21] | Be careful. There you go. | 小心点 就这样 |
[45:26] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[45:44] | Helen, go home. | 海伦 回家吧 |
[45:46] | We have everything under control here. | 这里有我们呢 |
[45:48] | Melanie is one of the best midwives in L.A. | 梅勒妮是洛杉矶最好的接生婆 |
[45:51] | And nothing is going to happen to Sierra, I promise you. | 谢拉不会有事的 我保证 |
[45:56] | I will call you as soon as the baby gets here. | 孩子一出生我立马就通知你 |
[46:00] | We all understand how important it is | 我们都知道 |
[46:02] | for Vik to meet his child. | 让维克看见自己的孩子有多重要 |
[46:11] | Gently. One, two, three. | 慢慢地 一 二 三 |
[46:20] | The nurse let me in. | 护士让我进来的 |
[46:23] | What happened? Why are you so wet? | 怎么了 你怎么都湿了 |
[46:25] | I was next door because Sierra’s in labor, | 我在隔壁 因为谢拉在生产 |
[46:27] | and I got in the shower with her. | 我被她的淋浴淋湿了 |
[46:29] | – She’s in labor? – Yup. | -她在生孩子 -是的 |
[46:31] | Why isn’t she at a hospital? | 她不应该去医院吗 |
[46:42] | Why are you here? | 你来干嘛 |
[46:45] | I want to talk to you about the kids. | 我想跟你谈谈孩子的问题 |
[46:48] | What about the kids? | 孩子怎么了 |
[46:49] | God, my hands itch. | 天啊 我的手好痒 |
[46:53] | When was the last time you ate something, Helen? | 你最后一次吃东西是什么时候 海伦 |
[46:56] | I don’t remember. Is something wrong | 不记得了 是哪个孩子… |
[46:59] | – with one of the kids? – No, no, they’re fine. | -有问题吗 -不是 他们没问题 |
[47:01] | But they want to come back here | 但他们想回到这 |
[47:02] | and they want to say goodbye. | 他们想来道别 |
[47:05] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我不觉得这是什么好主意 |
[47:07] | – Why not? – Because it will upset them. | -为什么 -因为这会让他们心烦 |
[47:10] | Well, I think banishing them to Topanga | 让他们去托潘加 |
[47:12] | is upsetting them more. | 更会让他们心烦 |
[47:14] | They can handle it, Helen. | 他们自己会处理好的 海伦 |
[47:16] | They’re almost adults. | 他们也不小了 |
[47:19] | Look, I know it’s a lot for you, | 我知道这对你来说有些难 |
[47:20] | having Vik and them in the same house, but… | 让维克和他们共处一室 但… |
[47:23] | I think they need to be here for this, | 但我认为他们此时应该在这 |
[47:24] | – I really do. – Well, I can’t handle that. | -真的 -我做不到 |
[47:29] | Well, what if, what if I came with them? | 如果我和他们一起来呢 |
[47:33] | What? | 什么 |
[47:35] | What if I stayed here, just for a few days? | 我在这里待上几天 |
[47:39] | I mean, you need some support on this. | 这事你也需要有人支持 |
[47:41] | You’re not… you shouldn’t be on your own. | 你不应该独自承担 |
[47:46] | I need to change my shirt. | 我去换件衣服 |
[48:06] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[48:07] | His body is shutting down, and he can’t clear | 他的身体正在衰竭 |
[48:09] | the secretions in his throat. | 他没法清除嗓子里的痰 |
[48:16] | Is that a death rattle? | 那是死前的呜咽吗 |
[48:18] | We’re getting close. | 快了 |
[48:20] | If there’s anyone who should be here to say goodbye, | 如果有人要来道别 |
[48:23] | now is a good time to call them. | 现在是时候了 |
[48:29] | Um, can I just get a little privacy, | 能让我们单独待一会吗 |
[48:30] | just for a few minutes? | 就几分钟 |
[48:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[48:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:52] | I guess you’re ready to go, huh? | 我猜你准备好离开了 |
[49:00] | Okay, you should go, Vik. | 好吧 你走吧 维克 |
[49:04] | I promise you, I will make sure this baby | 我答应你 我会照顾好… |
[49:06] | is taken care of and… | 这个孩子 |
[49:10] | will know all about you | 我会让他了解你 |
[49:11] | and what an amazing man you were. | 知道你是怎样一个出色的人 |
[49:13] | You are. | 你真的很出色 |
[49:23] | You know, the problem with you dying | 你死了 |
[49:24] | is I hate everyone else I know. | 我讨厌其他所有人 |
[49:27] | Helen? | 海伦 |
[49:30] | Helen? | 海伦 |
[49:31] | – What? – Helen, can I come in? | -干嘛 -海伦 我能进来吗 |
[49:34] | No, not now. | 现在不行 |
[49:48] | We came as soon as we could. Are we too late? | 我们尽快赶来了 太晚了吗 |
[50:01] | Is he…? | 他是不是… |
[50:12] | Vik? | 维克 |
[50:15] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[50:24] | Vik, this is your son. | 维克 这是你儿子 |
[50:29] | This is Eddie. | 这是埃迪 |
[51:03] | – I’m so stupid. – No, you’re not. | -我真蠢 -你没有 |
[51:05] | – Yeah, I am. – No. | -我真蠢 -不是 |
[51:06] | He’s gone. He’s already gone. | 他走了 真的走了 |
[51:14] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[51:32] | Oh, my God. Regina? | 天啊 瑞吉娜 |
[51:34] | Regina?! | 瑞吉娜 |
[51:49] | He’s passed. | 他去了 |
[51:54] | He knew. | 他知道了 |