时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | It’s nice to see you again, Mrs. Solloway. | 很高兴再次见到你 索洛维女士 |
[00:09] | It’s nice to see you, Colin. | 见到你很高兴 科林 |
[00:11] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[00:12] | I’m just tired, Dad. | 我就是累了 老爸 |
[00:14] | You know, I’m doing everything. Colin still can’t work | 我还什么活都得干 科林因为签证问题 |
[00:15] | ’cause of his visa situation. | 还不能工作 |
[00:17] | This marriage thing, you don’t have to do it, you know. | 结婚这事 你不是非做不可 |
[00:20] | Yeah, but actually, Dad, I do, | 是的 老爸 但实际上我非结不可 |
[00:21] | because if I don’t, then Colin has to leave the country. | 因为如果我不结婚 科林就得离开美国 |
[00:24] | Mom, Vik, this is Furkat. | 妈 维克 这是富尔卡特 |
[00:27] | Welcome. | 欢迎你 |
[00:28] | – Are you two working together? – I’m his assistant. | -你俩在一起工作吗 -我是他的助手 |
[00:31] | Try to think of | 但尝试想想看 |
[00:33] | what Whitney’s doing as a sort of apprenticeship. | 把惠特尼现在做的当作一种学徒式的学习 |
[00:37] | Was she here? | 她来过这里吗 |
[00:40] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[00:41] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[00:42] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[00:47] | Erica, script supervisor. | 我是场记艾瑞卡 |
[00:49] | Uh, in this sex scene, | 在这场床戏中 |
[00:50] | how important is the exact wording? | 角色的措辞有多重要 |
[00:52] | What are you doing, man, with Helen? | 你在干什么 和海伦 |
[00:54] | She’s the mother of my children. | 她是我孩子的母亲 |
[00:55] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[00:57] | Whom you lied to, cheated on and left. | 你是向其撒谎 劈腿 离开的人 |
[01:01] | – What?! – I know he’s here. Where the fuck is he? Sasha! | -怎么了 -我知道他在这 他在哪 萨莎 |
[01:03] | He’s using you to get to me. | 他在利用你来接近我 |
[02:25] | 第一话 诺亚 | |
[02:53] | Trevor? | 特雷弗 |
[02:58] | Stacey? | 史黛丝 |
[03:02] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[03:03] | Oh, hey, Margaret. | 嗨 玛格丽特 |
[03:05] | Why are you here? | 你怎么会来这里 |
[03:06] | Uh, Helen’s got a meeting today. | 海伦今天要开会 |
[03:09] | I said I’d take the kids to school. | 我来送孩子们去上学 |
[03:10] | – Are they ready? – Not remotely. | -他们能走了吗 -早着呢 |
[03:12] | They haven’t had their breakfast because there’s no one here | 他们还没吃早餐 因为这里没人 |
[03:14] | to cook it for them. | 做给他们吃 |
[03:16] | Well, usually they just have cereal for breakfast. | 他们通常早餐就吃麦片 |
[03:19] | Hey, Stace. | 史黛丝 |
[03:21] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[03:22] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[03:23] | Oh, God, is it Halloween? I forgot. | 今天是万圣节吗 我都忘了 |
[03:25] | Shocker. | 好”意外” |
[03:27] | What are you guys doing? | 你们有什么安排 |
[03:28] | Oh, uh, we’re going to Sasha Mann’s party tonight with Mom. | 我们今晚跟妈妈去萨莎·曼家的派对 |
[03:33] | You are? | 是吗 |
[03:34] | Yeah. Brooklyn’s dad says | 嗯 布鲁克林的爸爸说 |
[03:35] | Sasha’s party is legendary in Los Angeles. | 萨莎办的派对在洛杉矶是传奇 |
[03:38] | Oh. Guess I’m out of the loop. | 我一定是不跟潮流 |
[03:40] | Are you coming, too? | 你也会来吗 |
[03:42] | Uh, no. It’s the first I’ve heard of it. | 不 这是我第一次听说有这派对 |
[03:44] | So you’ll come. | 所以你会来吧 |
[03:46] | I can’t. I’ve got to grade some papers. | 来不了 我得改作业 |
[03:48] | Dad, it’s Halloween. You have to come. | 爸爸 今天可是万圣节啊 你一定要来 |
[03:50] | No, Dad probably didn’t make the guest list. | 不 爸爸八成都不在受邀名单上 |
[03:52] | Why not? He wrote Sasha’s movie. | 为什么 萨莎的电影是爸爸编的 |
[03:54] | Nobody cares about the writer, stupid. | 没人在乎编剧 笨蛋 |
[03:57] | Dad’s, like, the most disposable person on set. | 爸爸根本就是全片场最没存在感的人 |
[03:59] | Trevor, don’t call your sister stupid. | 特雷弗 别说你妹妹是笨蛋 |
[04:00] | I’m not going if Dad’s not invited. | 如果爸爸没受邀 我也不去 |
[04:02] | Oh, come on now, that’s silly. | 别这样 小傻瓜 |
[04:04] | – You’ll enjoy it. – But I want to do something together, | -你会玩得很开心的 -但我想跟你们一起庆祝 |
[04:07] | as a family. | 我们一家人 |
[04:09] | You remember that Halloween in Brooklyn, | 你还记得有一年万圣节在布鲁克林 |
[04:11] | when Mom took home the wrong mummy from the party | 妈妈离开派对回家时领错了另一个木乃伊小孩 |
[04:13] | and left Martin? | 把马丁丢在那了 |
[04:14] | Because she couldn’t tell the difference | 因为她分不出 |
[04:15] | between him and the other kid. | 他和另一个孩子的区别 |
[04:18] | You remember that? | 你记得吗 |
[04:19] | Yeah. And then, in the end, | 对 到最后 |
[04:21] | the other kid didn’t want to go home, | 那个孩子还不想回家 |
[04:22] | because being with the Solloways, | 因为和索洛维一家在一起 |
[04:24] | even as an imposter, | 即使是要冒充别人 |
[04:26] | was more fun than being with his own family. | 也比跟他自己家人在一起好玩多了 |
[04:28] | I remember, too. | 我也记得 |
[04:29] | N-No, you don’t. | 你才不记得 |
[04:30] | You’ve just heard the stories. | 你只是听过这个故事 |
[04:31] | You were a baby. | 当时你还是个婴儿 |
[04:37] | Why don’t we all go out for dinner this week? | 我们这周一起出去吃顿晚饭吧 |
[04:40] | I’ll see if I can get it on your mother’s calendar. | 我看能不能让你们妈妈抽出时间 |
[04:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:47] | Well, yeah, tell her I said, uh, | 转告她我说 |
[04:50] | I know that it’s a little bit more expensive, | 我知道那个贵一点 |
[04:52] | but why spend all the money on the chaise | 但如果不想用漂亮的布料盖住它 |
[04:53] | if you don’t want to cover it with an amazing fabric? | 又何必把所有钱花来买长椅呢 |
[04:59] | Hey, Helen. | 海伦 |
[05:04] | Who’s she talking to? | 她在跟谁打电话 |
[05:05] | Mm. Her assistant. | 她的助手 |
[05:06] | – She has an assistant? – Okay, great. | -她还有助手了 -好的 很好 |
[05:09] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你来帮忙 |
[05:10] | Happy to help. | 乐意效劳 |
[05:11] | Trevor said he’d quit school if I let my mother drop him off. | 特雷弗说如果我让我妈送他 他就退学 |
[05:14] | We were just remembering that Halloween when you, uh, | 我们刚才说起那年万圣节 |
[05:17] | picked up the wrong mummy and left Martin at the party. | 你领错了另一个木乃伊小孩 把马丁留在派对了 |
[05:20] | – Remember that? – I never did that. | -你记得吗 -我才没做过那种蠢事 |
[05:22] | – Yeah, you did. – Yeah, you did, Mom. | -你做了 -你做了 妈妈 |
[05:23] | Yeah, you did. | 你做了 |
[05:25] | You guys were practically raised by wolves, | 你们基本上是被狼抚养大的 |
[05:27] | and yet, you turned out so well. | 没想到现在也挺好 |
[05:29] | Can you get your shit for school? | 你们去拿上学的东西吧 |
[05:30] | Yeah, okay. | 好 |
[05:39] | Well… | 好吧 |
[05:41] | I guess I’ll take the trash out, | 看来得由我去丢垃圾了 |
[05:43] | since no one else is doing it. | 既然没其他人要去 |
[05:46] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢了 妈妈 |
[05:50] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[05:52] | – Good. You? – Good. | -挺好 你呢 -挺好 |
[05:55] | Been a while. | 有一阵没见面了 |
[05:56] | Yeah. Yeah, I wanted to, um… | 是的 我想… |
[05:59] | I wanted to talk to you about what happened. | 我想和你谈谈之前发生的事 |
[06:01] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:03] | You know, in the karaoke bar. | 在卡拉OK吧那天 |
[06:06] | How much do you remember? | 你记得多少 |
[06:08] | Enough. | 够多了 |
[06:10] | I think, um… | 我想… |
[06:12] | I think watching this movie getting made, | 看着这部电影的拍摄过程 |
[06:14] | it’s-it’s bringing up a lot of stuff, | 让我百感交集 |
[06:15] | and I’m-I’m not handling it properly. | 而我没能妥当处理 |
[06:21] | So my feelings over the, you know, ownership of the book | 我对书本所有权的情感 |
[06:24] | and trying to get the story right, | 以及想把故事拍好的心情 |
[06:26] | I, uh, maybe I– | 导致我也许… |
[06:28] | maybe that spilled over to you, | 也许拿你撒气了 |
[06:29] | and I blurred the lines a little. | 我有点模糊了现实与电影的界限 |
[06:31] | You think? | 你也觉得吗 |
[06:33] | Anyway, the point is, I’m-I’m sorry. | 总之我想说 我很抱歉 |
[06:36] | I shouldn’t have… | 我不该… |
[06:38] | I’m sorry, you know. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:41] | You can do what you want with your personal life. | 你自己的人生想做什么是你的自由 |
[06:42] | I should just give you some privacy. | 我该给你些隐私 |
[06:45] | All I want is to maintain a healthy | 我只想和你保持健康的 |
[06:47] | co-parenting relationship, for the sake of the kids. | 共同教养关系 为了孩子们好 |
[06:57] | Well, for once, we want the same thing. | 我们终于有一次目标相同了 |
[07:01] | Bye, guys. | 大家再见 |
[07:02] | Oh, um, Mom, don’t forget to pick up the lace for my garter belt. | 妈妈 别忘了去取我吊袜带的蕾丝 |
[07:06] | Will not. | 不会忘 |
[07:09] | I’m going as Dr. Frank-N-Furter. | 我要扮成《洛奇恐怖秀》里的异装癖弗特博士 |
[07:11] | Oh, for God sakes, Trevor, | 老天 特雷弗 |
[07:13] | if you have to be gay, can’t you be the elegant kind? | 如果你非要扮同性恋角色 能不能选个优雅点的 |
[07:15] | You mean like Grandpa? | 你指像外公那样的吗 |
[07:16] | Okay, that’s enough. Come on. | 够了 快点 |
[07:18] | Let’s go. We’re late. | 我们走吧 要迟到了 |
[07:20] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:46] | Noah… my man. | 诺亚… 我的兄弟 |
[07:48] | Where’s your costume? | 你的戏服呢 |
[07:50] | Oh, uh, I didn’t realize the teachers had to dress up. | 我不知道老师还得打扮 |
[07:54] | Did we do that last year? | 我们去年也打扮了吗 |
[07:55] | No, because Janelle was allergic to fun. | 没有 因为贾内尔是个无趣的人 |
[07:58] | But there’s a new sheriff in town. | 但镇上来了新治安官了 |
[08:03] | Get it? Hang tight. | 明白吗 等等 |
[08:05] | I’ll find you something to wear. | 我给你找件穿的衣服 |
[08:06] | Oh, did you… see this? | 你看到这个了吗 |
[08:09] | Good press for your movie. | 对你电影的好宣传 |
[08:15] | 新八卦 新恋情 | |
[08:21] | Ah, bummed about the thing with your ex? | 因为你前妻的事不高兴了 |
[08:25] | How’d you know this was my ex? | 你怎么知道那是我前妻 |
[08:26] | You told me. | 你告诉我的 |
[08:28] | Over tacos. | 那晚我俩约饭 |
[08:29] | Oh, God. | 天 |
[08:31] | You want her back. | 你想赢回她 |
[08:33] | – No. – If you want her back, | -不 -如果你想赢回她 |
[08:36] | you just got to find this guy’s kryptonite. | 你得找到这家伙的氪 |
[08:38] | – I don’t want her back. – All these movie stars, | -我不想赢回她 -所有的这些电影明星 |
[08:40] | these big shots, they’re actually super perverted | 这些大牌 他们其实非常变态 |
[08:43] | – once you get to know them. – How many movie stars do you know? | -一旦你了解他们 -你认识多少电影明星 |
[08:46] | Scientology. | 山达基教 |
[08:47] | Sex trafficking. | 性交易 |
[08:48] | Gerbils in the anus. | 沙鼠钻屁眼儿 |
[08:51] | What? | 什么 |
[08:52] | Here’s the question you got to ask yourself. | 你得问问自己 |
[08:54] | What is the one thing that is gonna get your wife… | 哪件事能让你的妻子… |
[08:57] | Ex-wife. | 前妻 |
[08:57] | …to get out of bed with Sasha Mann? | 不和萨莎·曼上床 |
[09:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:07] | I bet you do. | 我打赌你知道的 |
[09:10] | Oh. Pop this on before your next class. | 下节课前把这个穿上 |
[09:14] | We good, | 不错吧 |
[09:15] | Jungle Janitor? | 丛林看守人 |
[09:17] | Don’t say I never did you a solid. | 别说我没帮过你忙 |
[09:22] | Hey, kids. Hi. | 你们好啊 孩子们 |
[09:37] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[09:38] | – There he is. – The man of the hour. | -看看谁来了 -风云人物 |
[09:40] | Hey. Sorry I’m late, | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[09:42] | I had a couple of student conferences after school. | 放学后和学生开了几个会 |
[09:44] | How about our friend here? Hit movie in the works, | 看看我们的朋友 一边拍着大热电影 |
[09:47] | still teaching high school. | 一边还在高中教书 |
[09:48] | Walking the walk. | 身体力行 |
[09:50] | Yeah, so sorry I called the meeting | 抱歉 我发起这个会议 |
[09:52] | and, uh, raised a red flag; it’s just that, um, | 发出紧急信号 只是… |
[09:55] | there’s been a, uh, uh, a miscommunication, | 因为一些误会 |
[10:00] | and, um, I’ve been banned from the set. | 我被禁止进片场了 |
[10:03] | So I need you to help me | 所以我需要你们帮我 |
[10:04] | smooth it over or whatever and… so I can go back to work. | 缓和一下之类的 这样我就能回去工作了 |
[10:08] | When you say you’ve been banned from set, what… | 你说你被禁止进片场 那是… |
[10:10] | – what does that mean exactly? – Banned by who? | -那是什么意思 -被谁禁止 |
[10:13] | By, uh, Sasha. | 被萨莎 |
[10:15] | Mann? | 曼 |
[10:16] | Yeah, Sasha Mann. | 是的 萨莎·曼 |
[10:22] | Listen, we love that you want to see the process | 我们很欣赏你想参与 |
[10:25] | – all the way through… – It shows passion. | -整个过程… -展现了你的热情 |
[10:27] | …but really, is there anything more boring than production? | 但真的 还有什么比制片更无聊的吗 |
[10:30] | Yawn city. | 无聊死了 |
[10:31] | No, guys, no. Look… | 不 伙计们 不是… |
[10:34] | this has been a ten-year journey | 我花了10年的时间 |
[10:36] | trying to realize this book as a movie, | 才把这书拍成电影 |
[10:38] | and… it’s my life story, | 是我的故事 |
[10:40] | so I-I need to be there | 所以我得到那里 |
[10:43] | – to make sure it’s done right. – We get it, Noah. | -确保拍好 -我们明白 诺亚 |
[10:44] | This is your baby, but let’s not lose sight of the big picture. | 这是你的孩子 但我们要看到大局 |
[10:48] | When the town sees “Written by Sasha Mann and Noah Solloway” | 当大家看到”作者萨莎·曼和诺亚·索洛维” |
[10:51] | on a box office smash, | 成为大卖电影 |
[10:53] | every above-the-title star in Hollywood is gonna be | 每个好莱坞有名气的明星 |
[10:55] | knocking down your door to cowrite their passion project. | 会敲烂你的门 让你和他们合作项目的 |
[10:58] | Wait a second, what do you mean? | 等等 什么意思 |
[10:59] | It’s not gonna say that. It’s gonna say | 不是那样 应该是 |
[11:01] | “Written by Noah Solloway,” Right? | “作者诺亚·索洛维” 对吗 |
[11:05] | So, the good news is, | 好消息是 |
[11:08] | Sasha Mann is really invested in this movie. | 萨莎·曼对这部电影投入很多 |
[11:11] | Are you fucking kidding me? He gets a fucking writing credit? | 你们他妈在逗我吗 他还能署名 |
[11:14] | No, no, we– | 不 不 我们… |
[11:15] | w-we can’t let him have it. We have to fight this. | 我们不能让他署名 我们得斗争 |
[11:17] | – We totally get how you feel. – Hmm. Yeah. | -我们理解你的感受 -是的 |
[11:19] | But Hollywood’s a small town. | 但好莱坞是个小圈子 |
[11:21] | Relationships are everything. | 关系代表着一切 |
[11:24] | Think about it: | 想想 |
[11:24] | “Disgruntled first-time screenwriter battles | “不满的新手编剧与深受喜爱的电影明星 |
[11:26] | beloved movie star in credit arbitration.” | 在作品的署名权上发生争执” |
[11:31] | – Come on, that’s not a good look. – No. | -那看起来可不太好 -不好 |
[11:32] | I don’t give a shit what it looks like. | 我不在乎看起来怎样 |
[11:35] | He didn’t write that movie, I fucking wrote the movie. | 他并没有写那部电影 是我写的 |
[11:39] | And as my representatives, I need you to help me | 作为我的代表 我需要你们帮我 |
[11:41] | stand up to him. | 对抗他 |
[11:44] | As Sasha Mann’s representatives, | 作为萨莎·曼的代表 |
[11:47] | we’re not gonna be able to do that. | 我们不能那么做 |
[11:52] | But wait. | 但等等 |
[11:54] | We have something that will cheer you up. | 我们有些东西可以让你开心 |
[11:57] | Show him the key art, Jordan. | 给他看看宣传图 乔丹 |
[11:58] | We just got this. | 我们刚收到 |
[12:02] | 萨莎·曼的《坠落》 即将上映 | |
[12:07] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[12:08] | 萨莎·曼的《坠落》 即将上映 | |
[12:10] | It’s pretty good, right? | 很好 对吧 |
[12:25] | – Hey. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[12:26] | – Mr. Solloway? – Sorry, who is this? | -索洛维先生 -不好意思 你是 |
[12:29] | This is Jocelyn from Helen Butler’s office. | 我是海伦·巴特勒办公室的乔斯琳 |
[12:31] | Helen’s stuck in a swatch meeting | 海伦在开会走不开 |
[12:33] | and needs you to go to Jo-Ann Fabrics | 需要你去拉西埃内加的乔安纺织品店 |
[12:34] | on La Cienega and pick up… | 去拿… |
[12:37] | some lace for her son’s garter belt. | 给他儿子的吊袜带上用的蕾丝 |
[12:39] | – Excuse me, I don’t understand. – She says her son | -不好意思 不明白你在说什么 -她说 |
[12:41] | can explain the specifics if you call him. | 你打给她儿子 她儿子知道具体内容 |
[12:43] | – Yeah, he’s our son and– – Sorry. | -那是我们的儿子… -不好意思 |
[12:46] | That’s the whole message. | 我收到的信息就是这样 |
[12:47] | Yeah, can I speak to Helen, please? | 好 我能和海伦通一下话吗 |
[12:49] | Let me see if I can get her. | 我看一下可不可以 |
[12:55] | I’m sorry, I don’t have her right now. | 不好意思 我现在联系不到她 |
[12:57] | What do you mean, you “Don’t have her”? | 什么意思 什么叫”联系不到她” |
[12:59] | Did you just… did you just talk to her? | 你… 你刚刚和她说话了吗 |
[13:01] | I’m afraid I have another call. | 我得接另一个电话了 |
[13:02] | I’ll give Ms. Butler your message. | 我会把你的讯息留给巴特勒女士的 |
[13:03] | No, I don’t want to leave a message– | 不 我不想留讯息… |
[13:11] | This is tulle, Dad. | 这是丝网眼纱 爸 |
[13:12] | I said lace. | 我说了要蕾丝 |
[13:14] | Well, what do you want me to do, Trevor? | 你想让我怎么做 特雷弗 |
[13:15] | – Take it back? – You know what? No. | -拿回去吗 -不用了 |
[13:17] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[13:19] | Guess I’m just gonna have to wear this boring, | 看来我得系这个无聊的 |
[13:21] | plain garter belt. | 普通吊袜带了 |
[13:24] | Trevor, I think you look fantastic. | 特雷弗 我认为你看起来很棒 |
[13:25] | Yeah, thanks, Dad. | 好吧 谢了 爸 |
[13:27] | When is Mom taking you to this party? | 妈妈什么时候带你去派对 |
[13:29] | – It’s almost six. – Noah? | -这都快6点了 -诺亚 |
[13:31] | May I talk to you for a minute? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[13:33] | There’s been a change of plans | 计划有变 |
[13:35] | which shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone. | 但并不令人意外 |
[13:37] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[13:38] | Helen’s working late. | 海伦得加班 |
[13:40] | She’s asked me to drive them to Sasha Mann’s. | 她让我载他们去萨莎·曼那里 |
[13:42] | She says she’ll meet them there. | 她说她到那里和他们会面 |
[13:43] | – Can’t she take the night off? – I don’t understand | -她今晚就不能休息吗 -我不明白 |
[13:46] | why she’s taking them to Sasha Mann’s party at all. | 她为什么要带他们去萨莎·曼的派对 |
[13:48] | The whole thing seems ridiculous to me. | 在我看来整件事都很荒谬 |
[13:51] | Bruce has Alzheimer’s. | 布鲁斯得了阿兹海默症 |
[13:52] | God, I’m sorry, Margaret. I thought, I thought as much. | 天啊 我很遗憾 玛格丽特 我猜到了 |
[13:54] | Me, too, but what are you doing about it? | 我也是 但你们做了什么 |
[13:57] | What is anyone doing about it? | 有谁做了什么吗 |
[13:58] | Instead of coming back east to help me take care of him, | 不是回去帮我照顾他 |
[14:01] | Helen’s sashaying around Hollywood | 海伦在好莱坞神气得很 |
[14:03] | like she’s Nicole Kidman. | 就像妮可·基德曼似的 |
[14:04] | – It’s grotesque. – Margaret, I think Helen | -真是荒唐 -玛格丽特 我觉得海伦 |
[14:06] | just needs to take care of Helen for a while. | 需要照顾自己一段时间 |
[14:08] | Okay? She’s been through a lot. | 她最近经历了很多事情 |
[14:09] | She hasn’t slept here for a week. | 她都一周没在家过夜了 |
[14:10] | I am basically those children’s mother now. | 我现在基本上是那俩孩子的妈 |
[14:12] | Wait, when’s Mom coming home? | 等等 妈妈什么时候回家 |
[14:13] | She doesn’t care about you anymore. | 她不在乎你们了 |
[14:15] | She’s taking care of Helen. | 她在照顾海伦 |
[14:16] | – That’s enough. – Wait, what? | -行了 -等等 什么 |
[14:18] | Trevor. | 特雷弗 |
[14:19] | Go find your sister and get in the car. | 去找你妹妹 然后上车 |
[14:21] | I’m taking you to Malibu. | 我送你们去马里布 |
[14:22] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[14:23] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[14:26] | There’s no way I’m showing up | 那是我参加的最时髦的派对 |
[14:27] | at the hippest party I’ve ever been to with my grandmother. | 我才不要和外婆一起露面 |
[14:31] | Dad, why can’t you drive us? | 爸 你不能送我们去吗 |
[14:34] | Okay, come on, let’s go. | 好吧 走 我们走 |
[14:36] | Gonna take forever in this traffic. | 路上那么堵 我们要走很久了 |
[14:37] | Where’s Stacey? Stacey! | 史黛丝呢 史黛丝 |
[14:40] | She’s been locked in the bathroom | 我们放学回家以后 |
[14:41] | ever since we got home from school. | 她就一直把自己关在卫生间里 |
[14:43] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[14:44] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[14:49] | – Stacey? – What? | -史黛丝 -什么事 |
[14:51] | – Is everything okay in there? – Go away. | -你还好吗 -走开 |
[14:55] | Look, I’m-I’m sorry, uh, Mom had to work late, | 我很抱歉 妈妈要工作到很晚 |
[14:57] | but I can take you to the party, you can see her there. | 但我可以送你去派对 你能在派对上见到她 |
[15:00] | – I’m not going. – Why not? | -我不去 -为什么 |
[15:02] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[15:09] | – Stacey, come on, l-let me in. – Go away, Dad. | -史黛丝 让我进去 -走开 爸爸 |
[15:12] | I don’t want you. I want Mom. | 我不要你 我要妈妈 |
[15:16] | I think Aunt Flo’s come to visit. | 可能是来大姨妈了 |
[15:19] | What? | 什么 |
[15:21] | Oh, shit. Um… | 该死 |
[15:24] | What– Can you, can you give her something? | 你能不能给她找些东西来 |
[15:26] | – Like what? – Well, I don’t know, | -找什么 -我不知道 |
[15:27] | like, a tampon or a-a pad or…? | 棉条 卫生棉或者… |
[15:29] | Noah, I’m 73. | 诺亚 我73岁了 |
[15:31] | Oh, shit, right. Can you check in Helen’s bathroom, will you? | 该死 好吧 你去海伦的卫生间看看好吗 |
[15:36] | Stace? | 史黛丝 |
[15:38] | Should I send your grandmother in? | 要不要让你外婆进去 |
[15:39] | No! | 不要 |
[15:41] | Look, Stacey, just, uh, just– | 听我说 史黛丝… |
[15:42] | Okay, just tell me what you want. | 好吧 告诉我你要什么 |
[15:44] | I want Mom. | 我要妈妈 |
[15:45] | Look, Dad, | 爸爸 |
[15:47] | can’t she just stuff some tissues down her pants or something? | 她就不能往裤子里塞点纸巾什么的吗 |
[15:50] | – We’re gonna be late. – You told him? | -我们要迟到了 -你告诉他了 |
[15:51] | Well, look at him. He’s practically a woman anyway. | 你瞧他 活脱脱一个女人 |
[15:53] | More so than you. | 比你还女人 |
[15:54] | Trevor, that’s not helpful. I’m calling you an Uber. | 特雷弗 你这话帮不上忙 我给你叫辆车 |
[15:57] | You can go to the party on your own. | 你可以自己去派对 |
[15:58] | – Seriously? – Yeah, seriously. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[15:59] | It’ll be out front in six minutes. Don’t do drugs. | 车六分钟以后到 不许嗑药 |
[16:02] | – Okay. Yes! – Margaret, you’re gonna go out | -好的 太好了 -玛格丽特 你去外面 |
[16:04] | and get Stacey some pads. | 去给史黛丝买些卫生棉 |
[16:05] | Why do I have to be the Sherpa around here all the time? | 为什么在这个家里伺候人的总是我 |
[16:07] | – Why don’t you go get the pads? – Because I’m her father! | -你怎么不去买 -因为我是她爸 |
[16:10] | I’m staying here in case she needs me. | 我要留在这里 以防她需要我 |
[16:19] | There you are, Noah. | 这才是你 诺亚 |
[16:22] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[16:24] | It’s nice to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你 |
[16:41] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[16:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:00] | Stace? I’ve got your, uh… | 史黛丝 我给你拿了… |
[17:14] | Margaret, what are you doing? | 玛格丽特 你在干什么 |
[17:16] | You’d leave somebody if you found this in their bedroom, | 要是在一个人的卧室发现这个 你就会离开他 |
[17:19] | wouldn’t you? | 对不对 |
[17:19] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[17:20] | It’s a pocket pussy. | 飞机杯 |
[17:27] | This is what you need to do: | 你要这样做 |
[17:29] | sneak into Sasha Mann’s party, | 溜进萨莎·曼的派对 |
[17:31] | figure out where he sleeps, | 找到他睡觉的地方 |
[17:33] | and plant this stuff all around his room. | 把这玩意藏到他的房间里 |
[17:35] | Then later, Helen will find it, and… | 然后 海伦就会发现 再然后… |
[17:39] | he’s toast. | 他就完蛋了 |
[17:39] | Are you sure it’s Bruce who’s losing his mind? | 你确定疯的人是布鲁斯吗 |
[17:42] | Margaret, what-what kind of a person do you think I am? | 玛格丽特 你以为我是什么人 |
[17:45] | – No, don’t answer that. – Do you know what I think? | -不 别回答 -你知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[17:48] | I think he’s in one of those cults these Hollywood people are so into. | 我认为他是好莱坞那些人热衷的邪教徒之一 |
[17:51] | I think she’s being brainwashed. | 我觉得她被洗脑了 |
[17:53] | Look, just ’cause Helen’s not doing what you want her to do | 海伦没有做你想让她做的事 |
[17:55] | doesn’t mean she’s being brainwashed. | 并不代表她被洗脑了 |
[17:58] | Oh, hey, Stacey. | 史黛丝 |
[18:02] | – Everything okay? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我很好 |
[18:05] | Sure? | 真的吗 |
[18:05] | Want to get your costume on and I’ll take you over to… | 要不要装扮好 然后我送你去… |
[18:07] | – Sasha’s house? – I’m not going. I hate him. | -萨莎家 -我不去 我讨厌他 |
[18:10] | Who, Sasha? | 萨莎吗 |
[18:13] | Well, he can’t be that bad. | 他没那么坏吧 |
[18:14] | I mean, if Mom wants to hang out with him. | 如果妈妈想和他在一起的话 |
[18:16] | I don’t know why you’re defending him, Dad. | 我不明白你为什么替他说话 爸爸 |
[18:18] | He says such mean things about you. | 他说你的坏话 |
[18:22] | Like what? | 他说什么 |
[18:26] | He’s called you a loser. | 他管你叫窝囊废 |
[18:29] | He says Mom could’ve done so much better. | 他说妈妈本可以找到更好的 |
[18:37] | Does Helen have a toolbox here? | 海伦有没有工具箱 |
[21:39] | Can I get a Johnnie Walker, please? | 给我来一杯尊尼获加 |
[21:41] | With, uh, ice. | 加冰 |
[21:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:53] | I thought that was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[21:55] | Erica. | 艾瑞卡 |
[21:56] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[21:57] | I didn’t think you were coming. | 没想到你会来 |
[21:59] | Haven’t seen you around set lately. | 最近没在片场看见你 |
[22:01] | – The rumor’s not true, is it? – What rumor? | -传闻不是真的 对吧 -什么传闻 |
[22:04] | People are saying that you were flirting with Sasha’s girlfriend | 人们说你对萨莎的女朋友眉来眼去 |
[22:06] | or something, and they banned you from set. | 所以他们才不让你去片场 |
[22:07] | – What? – No? | -什么 -不是吗 |
[22:10] | No. | 不是 |
[22:14] | No, Sasha’s girlfriend is… | 不是 萨莎的女朋友… |
[22:17] | No, no, no, it wasn’t that. | 不不 不是那样的 |
[22:19] | I didn’t think so, | 我也觉得不是 |
[22:21] | because you’ve always been such a gentleman around me. | 因为你在我身边总是那么绅士 |
[22:25] | Maybe too much of a gentleman. | 也许过于绅士了 |
[22:30] | While you’re here, Mr. Handyman, | 趁你在这 巧手先生 |
[22:32] | maybe you could help me with something, | 也许你能帮我个忙 |
[22:34] | ’cause I just can’t seem | 因为我好像不能 |
[22:35] | to get this darn thing to stay up. | 让这个讨厌的东西待着不动 |
[22:41] | I… Oh. | 我… |
[22:42] | I just… I… Oh, God. | 我… 天啊 |
[23:24] | Oh, God, I didn’t even think you liked me. | 天啊 我还以为你不喜欢我呢 |
[23:26] | What? | 什么 |
[23:27] | You never talked to me on set. | 你在片场从没和我说过话 |
[23:31] | Here. Oh… | 来 |
[23:34] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[23:36] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你去哪 |
[23:39] | I need to borrow this. | 这个借用一下 |
[23:41] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[23:42] | Whatever you say, Mr. Handsy Man. | 听你的 毛手毛脚先生 |
[23:45] | But don’t be too long. I’m cold. | 别去太久 我很冷 |
[23:46] | Don’t move. | 待着别动 |
[24:08] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[24:12] | What the fuck are you doing in my bedroom? | 你在我卧室干什么呢 |
[24:13] | I was… I was looking for the bathroom. | 我… 我在找卫生间 |
[24:15] | You passed three on the way, | 过来的路上有三个 |
[24:18] | and there are a dozen Porta Pottis outside for guests, | 外面还有十几个为客人准备的移动厕所 |
[24:20] | where the party is. | 就在派对上 |
[24:23] | There was a line. I-I, um… | 厕所要排队 我… |
[24:25] | needed to piss, you know. | 我要小便 |
[24:27] | I’ll get out of your hair now. | 我这就走 |
[24:32] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[24:43] | Is that yours? | 是你的吗 |
[24:51] | You’re such an asshole. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[25:04] | 第二话 惠特尼 | |
[25:19] | – Cats or dogs? – Cats. | -猫还是狗 -猫 |
[25:22] | – Favorite sport? – Curling. | -最喜欢的运动 -冰壶 |
[25:24] | It’s hurling. | 是曲棍球 |
[25:25] | Nobody here knows the difference. | 这里的人都不知道有什么区别 |
[25:26] | – Whitney. – Hurling, hurling, hurling. | -惠特尼 -冰壶 冰壶 冰壶 |
[25:29] | – Your mother’s maiden name? – Whiteman. | -你妈妈的娘家姓 -怀特曼 |
[25:31] | It’s Whitman. | 是惠特曼 |
[25:38] | Boxers or briefs? | 四角裤还是三角裤 |
[25:40] | – They’re not gonna ask that. – They might. | -他们不会问的 -也许会 |
[25:42] | – Commando. – Very good. | -挂空档 -真棒 |
[25:50] | I can’t, I can’t. I’m gonna be late. | 不行 我要迟到了 |
[25:53] | Stop. | 别闹 |
[25:54] | – Move! – Fucking Andrea. | -走开 -该死的安德里亚 |
[26:02] | Colin, we’re out of coffee again. | 科林 家里没咖啡了 |
[26:06] | I’ll get some. | 我去买 |
[26:09] | Also, the toilet’s clogged. Do we have a plunger? | 还有 马桶堵了 有皮搋子吗 |
[26:13] | Isn’t it underneath the sink? | 不是在水槽下面吗 |
[26:23] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[26:26] | What time will you be home? | 你什么时候回来 |
[26:28] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:33] | How’s your work going? | 你工作怎么样 |
[26:35] | Good. | 挺好 |
[26:36] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[26:38] | Maybe I come by the studio and see it sometime. | 改天我去工作室瞧瞧 |
[26:43] | It’s not ready yet. | 还没准备好 |
[27:29] | Andrea? | 安德里亚 |
[27:32] | No. That one needs to be higher. | 不 那副还要挂高点 |
[27:36] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[27:40] | That’s too close to the ceiling. | 离天花板太近了 |
[27:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:50] | Yeah… Uh, no. | 好… 不行 |
[27:51] | You know, that’s not working, either. | 那样也不行 |
[27:53] | Let’s try… | 我们试试… |
[27:55] | 18 inches to the left. | 往左边移18英尺 |
[28:03] | Hey, Andrea, do you think we could turn the AC on | 安德里亚 可以开会儿空调吗 |
[28:05] | just for a bit? | 就一会 |
[28:06] | The AC is for visiting hours only, | 空调只有展览的时候才开 |
[28:08] | and you know that. | 你知道的 |
[28:11] | So, anyway, the place | 总之 那个地方… |
[28:13] | was like the fucking Handmaid’s Tale. | 就像《使女的故事》那样 |
[28:15] | All these drugged women separated by curtains, | 这些打了药的女人 被帘子隔开 |
[28:18] | and these older male doctors | 那些老男人医生 |
[28:19] | patting you on the thigh, talking about | 轻拍着你的大腿 跟你说什么 |
[28:21] | your “Advanced maternal age,” | 你这种”高龄孕妇” |
[28:24] | like they’re doing you a fucking favor. | 像他们在给你帮忙似的 |
[28:25] | Like you haven’t paid $50,000 | 像是你还没付5万块钱给他们 |
[28:28] | for the privilege of them harvesting your eggs. | 来买他们为你取卵细胞的特权 |
[28:35] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[28:38] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[28:39] | That one did work better by the door. | 那副放门口确实好些 |
[29:00] | Andrea Rossman Gallery. | 安德里亚·罗斯曼画廊 |
[29:02] | Yeah, 5 South Santa Fe Avenue. That’s right. Thank you. | 是的 圣菲南大街5号 没错 谢谢 |
[29:14] | Andrea Rossman Gallery. | 安德里亚·罗斯曼画廊 |
[29:16] | Yeah, 12 noon to seven. | 是的 中午12点到下午7点 |
[29:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:23] | You know, if you would finally finish the website, | 如果你能把网页做好 |
[29:26] | you wouldn’t have to spend so much time | 你就不用花这么多时间 |
[29:27] | answering questions on the phone. | 在电话里回答问题了 |
[29:34] | That’s a really good point. | 有道理 |
[29:36] | I’m gonna do that ASAP. | 我会尽快的 |
[29:39] | Hey, by the way, did you get a chance | 顺便问句 你有空 |
[29:41] | to look at payroll for this week? | 看一下这个礼拜的工资单吗 |
[29:43] | Has another week gone by already? | 又过了一个礼拜了吗 |
[29:47] | Um, I just… | 我只是… |
[29:50] | my landlord got really pissy | 我的房东不干了 |
[29:51] | when I asked for another extension, and… | 我让他再给我延期几天 |
[29:54] | I mean, we haven’t paid it in a while, so… | 我们有一阵子没付房租了 |
[29:57] | Don’t take this the wrong way, sweetheart, | 别误会 亲爱的 |
[29:59] | but there’s a thousand other little gallerinas | 但外面多得是人愿意免费做这件工作 |
[30:02] | that would do this job for free just for the access. | 只为能接近艺术 |
[30:11] | We’re not open. | 我们还没营业 |
[30:14] | My God. | 我的天 |
[30:17] | It’s worse than I’d ever imagined. | 这比我想象的还糟 |
[30:20] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[30:22] | Please… come in. | 请进 |
[30:25] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[30:28] | What can my girl get you to drink? | 想喝点什么 |
[30:30] | It certainly is, um, balmy. | 这里很… 温和 |
[30:33] | Oh, I’m sorry. We’re installing a new HVAC system, and… | 抱歉 我们正在安装一个新的空调系统 |
[30:43] | Furkat, I’m such a fan. | 富尔卡特 我是你的铁粉 |
[30:45] | What brings you to my, uh… | 什么风把你给吹来了 |
[30:47] | Are you just browsing or…? | 你是随便看看还是… |
[30:50] | Are you maybe looking for West Coast representation? | 也许你在找西海岸的代表 |
[30:53] | You’re sweet. | 你真好 |
[30:58] | Look at you, dollface. | 看看你 娃娃脸 |
[31:01] | You look just like Cinderella. | 你就像灰姑娘一样 |
[31:05] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[31:07] | Well, just so happens I have a show | 碰巧我有个展览 |
[31:09] | opening soon at The Broad. | 很快将在布罗德美术馆举办 |
[31:12] | And a piece being inducted into their permanent collection. | 其中一件作品还被纳入他们的永久收藏 |
[31:15] | There’s a huge party tomorrow night to celebrate… | 明晚有个很大的庆祝派对 |
[31:19] | …well, me. | 为我庆祝 |
[31:22] | And since I just happened to be in the neighborhood, | 既然我恰好在附近 |
[31:24] | I thought I’d reach out and see how my old friend… | 我想说联系下那些老朋友 |
[31:29] | and the love of my life Whitney Solloway was holding up. | 看看我毕生挚爱惠特尼·索洛维过得怎样 |
[31:34] | But I never expected to find her in such a… | 但我没想到会在这种地方遇到她 |
[31:37] | such a… | 在这种… |
[31:40] | bubbling petri dish of nascent creativity. | 冒着泡泡的新生创造力培养皿中 |
[31:44] | Andrea Rossman. | 安德里亚·罗斯曼 |
[31:46] | I love your vaginas. | 我喜欢你的《阴道》 |
[31:51] | Pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
[31:53] | Look, the truth is… | 问题是… |
[31:56] | I’m desperate for a date to my opening tomorrow. | 明天的开幕我急需一个伴 |
[32:00] | How about we fit you for some glass slippers | 不如给你找双水晶鞋 |
[32:02] | so you can come along? | 你陪我去 |
[32:07] | I can’t. | 我去不了 |
[32:08] | We’re about to open a new exhibition here, | 我们这里要开一个新展览 |
[32:10] | and I’ve got so much to do. | 我还有很多事要忙 |
[32:12] | Thank you, though. | 但谢谢你的好意了 |
[32:16] | Okay. Well, how about I just leave this invitation here | 好吧 不如我把邀请函放这了 |
[32:21] | in case you can make it? | 你有空就来 |
[32:24] | Oh, look, it’s a… there’s a-a plus-one | 上面写着可以多带一个 |
[32:26] | if you wanted to bring someone along. | 如果你想带人一起去的话 |
[32:29] | Look… | 听着 |
[32:34] | I know we didn’t part on the best of terms. | 我知道我们分手时很不愉快 |
[32:38] | But I’m here… | 但我来这… |
[32:40] | to try to make it up to you. | 是想试着补偿你 |
[32:45] | Another time. | 改天吧 |
[32:58] | This stuff is… | 这些东西都是… |
[33:00] | livid with pain. | 痛苦的愤怒 |
[33:59] | I was just napping. | 我刚刚在打盹 |
[34:03] | Whit, you know I don’t mind if you drink. | 惠特 你知道我不介意你喝酒 |
[34:06] | That’s okay. I’ll just, um… | 没事 我就… |
[34:09] | I’ll just have coffee. That’ll wake me up. | 我喝咖啡就好了 能保持清醒 |
[34:13] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:15] | I forgot. | 我忘记了 |
[34:16] | – I’ll go to the store. – No, it’s okay. It’s okay. | -我去买 -不用了 |
[34:19] | I just, um… | 我… |
[34:22] | I’ll take a shower. That’ll wake me up. | 我去洗个澡 能保持清醒 |
[34:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:51] | Oh, this book is amazing. | 这本书太棒了 |
[34:53] | It’s an investment, but it’s so worth it | 算是投资了 但一旦你读了 |
[34:54] | once you get a few hundred pages in. | 你就会发现它太值了 |
[34:57] | Must be nice to have time to read. | 有时间看书一定感觉不错 |
[35:03] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:04] | Fine. I’m just tired. | 还好 就是很累 |
[35:07] | Well, why don’t we call it a night? | 不如今晚就别做了 |
[35:09] | I can’t. I have to finish this fucking website. | 不行 我还要把网页做完 |
[35:13] | How is that your job on top of everything else? | 为什么你把工作看得比什么都重要 |
[35:15] | Why can’t Andrea hire someone to do that? | 为什么安德里亚不找别人来做 |
[35:17] | She’s cheap as shit. | 她抠得要死 |
[35:22] | God, I can’t wait until we have enough money | 天啊 真希望我能发财 |
[35:24] | for you to quit that place. | 让你离开那里 |
[35:27] | Yeah. Me, either. | 我也是 |
[35:33] | Are you sure everything’s okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[35:44] | What did you do all day? | 你一天都做什么了 |
[35:46] | I worked. | 工作呗 |
[35:47] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:49] | I painted, Whitney. | 画画啊 惠特尼 |
[35:50] | When I came home, you were napping. | 我回家的时候 你还在睡觉 |
[35:53] | Because I was tired from painting. | 因为我画画累了 |
[35:57] | Oh, that doesn’t seem legitimate to you? | 你认为不合理吗 |
[35:58] | Why can’t I ever see anything you’re working on? | 为什么我不能看你在做的东西 |
[36:00] | Because it’s not ready yet. | 因为它还没准备好 |
[36:07] | Whitney, what the hell is wrong with you? | 惠特尼 你到底怎么回事 |
[36:10] | I want you to contribute here. | 我希望你能出一份力 |
[36:12] | – I want you to help me out. – And you think I don’t? | -我希望你帮帮我 -你觉得我没有吗 |
[36:15] | I don’t want to have to pay the rent by myself every month. | 我不想每个月都一个人付房租 |
[36:17] | So let’s go to city hall. | 那我们去市政厅 |
[36:19] | What? | 什么 |
[36:20] | Let’s just go get married at city hall tonight. | 我们今晚就去市政厅登记 |
[36:22] | – It’s closed. – Tomorrow, then. | -关门了 -那明天 |
[36:25] | Let’s go to city hall and get it over with | 我们去市政厅把事办了 |
[36:27] | so I can take this idiotic test | 这样我就能参加那个愚蠢的测试 |
[36:29] | so I can work in this godforsaken country. | 继而可以在这个国家工作 |
[36:36] | Why are we planning a wedding months from now? | 为什么我们要几个月后才结婚 |
[36:38] | It makes no sense. | 没道理 |
[36:40] | It does to me. | 对我来说有 |
[36:43] | But, I mean, come on. | 但 拜托 |
[36:46] | Let’s just get married. | 我们直接结婚吧 |
[36:48] | – Don’t you want to? – Of course I want to. | -你不想吗 -我当然想 |
[36:50] | But I want a wedding at my grandparents’ house. | 但我想在我外祖家举行婚礼 |
[36:54] | It’s bad enough that we have three months | 本来我们只有三个月 |
[36:55] | to plan it in the middle of winter; | 来谋划冬季婚礼就够糟了 |
[36:57] | now you don’t want to do it at all? | 现在你压根就不想要婚礼吗 |
[36:58] | – That is not what I said. – Now you just want to get it over with? | -我没这么说 -现在你就想草草了事 |
[37:00] | – That’s not what I said. – Yes, it is! That is what you said. | -我没那么说 -你就这个意思 |
[37:12] | It was just a thought. | 这只是个想法 |
[37:15] | Please come back to bed. | 回床上来 |
[38:13] | We should probably practice some more interview questions. | 我们应该多练习一些面试问题 |
[38:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:22] | What’s my favorite color? | 我最喜欢的颜色 |
[38:24] | Cobalt blue. | 钴蓝色 |
[38:29] | How many cousins do I have? | 我有几个表亲 |
[38:31] | Thirteen. | 13个 |
[38:34] | Where did we meet? | 我们在哪遇见的 |
[38:36] | Spring Fling. | 春季嘉年华 |
[39:14] | Whose house is this? | 这是谁的房子 |
[39:15] | Carolina Wineman. | 卡罗丽娜·瓦因曼 |
[39:17] | Her husband’s a director, Barry? | 她老公是个导演 巴里 |
[39:19] | This is Barry Wineman’s house? | 这是巴里·瓦因曼的家吗 |
[39:20] | – Yep. – Jesus, Mom. | -是的 -天啊 妈妈 |
[39:22] | – How did this happen? – Nepotism. | -你怎么进来的 -靠关系 |
[39:25] | I-I guess Barry hasn’t had a hit movie in a while, | 我猜巴里很久没有导演过电影了 |
[39:27] | so Sasha’s doing his new one, | 萨莎在拍他的新电影 |
[39:29] | so Barry owes Sasha a favor, so… | 所以巴里欠萨莎一个人情 |
[39:33] | I’m trying to start a new career later in life. | 我在试着为未来开始一项新的事业 |
[39:36] | I will take all the help I can get. | 我要动用一些关系 |
[39:37] | What should I do with these… walls? | 这些墙要怎么办 |
[39:40] | What’s her budget? | 她预算多少 |
[39:41] | She doesn’t seem to have one. | 貌似没有 |
[39:46] | Maybe a big Harold Ancart mixed media here? | 不如在这做一个哈罗德·安卡特作品集 |
[39:50] | Maybe a Joyce Pensato charcoal there, | 那里放乔伊斯·裴扎罗的炭笔画 |
[39:52] | a Kerry James Marshall here. | 这里放克里·詹姆斯·马歇尔的作品 |
[39:54] | I think I can get her a discount through the gallery. | 我可以帮她向画廊要折扣 |
[39:56] | Andrea’s brother represents her. | 安德里亚的哥哥在帮她代理 |
[40:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:02] | I don’t know. I’m just so proud of you. | 我不知道 我只是很为你骄傲 |
[40:08] | – You are? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[40:09] | I mean, look at you. 24 years old, and you’re so successful. | 你才24岁 就如此成功 |
[40:13] | – Not exactly. – Well, yeah. | -也不见得 -是啊 |
[40:16] | Do you know what I was doing when I was 24? | 你知道我24岁时在干嘛吗 |
[40:19] | – What? – Well… | -干嘛 -那个… |
[40:22] | I had followed your father to Europe, | 我跟你爸去了欧洲 |
[40:26] | and I was working… | 当时我在一家百吉饼工厂工作 |
[40:29] | in a bagel factory to support us while he wrote his “memoir.” | 来贴补家用 而他在写他的”自传” |
[40:32] | Hey, Mom, it’s 10 a.m. | 妈妈 现在才早上10点 |
[40:39] | Wow, so a bagel factory. You never told me that. | 百吉饼工厂 你从没说过 |
[40:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:43] | I think I probably tried to block it out. | 我想我大概只是不想提起 |
[40:47] | For how long? | 干了多久 |
[40:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:50] | A long time. | 很久 |
[40:52] | A year, I think? | 大概一年 |
[40:54] | I hated it. | 我讨厌那里 |
[40:57] | Why didn’t you leave? | 那你为什么不走 |
[40:58] | I was probably… | 我大概是… |
[41:01] | I don’t know, afraid of… | 我不知道 害怕… |
[41:02] | disappointing your father? | 让你爸失望 |
[41:06] | I really wish I hadn’t spent so much time | 我真希望自己没有浪费时间 |
[41:08] | doing that when I was younger. | 在年轻的时候去做那些事 |
[41:09] | I could have accomplished so much more. | 否则我能成就更多 |
[41:20] | Hey, Mom? | 妈妈 |
[41:22] | How are you doing financially? | 你财务方面怎么样 |
[41:24] | Oh, God, I’m in a fucking hole. | 天啊 入不敷出 |
[41:26] | I mean, I don’t… that’s… I need this job to go well. | 我不… 我需要这份工作 |
[41:29] | Or I’m afraid I’m gonna have to sell the house. | 否则我要卖房子了 |
[41:31] | Or pull your brother and sister out of school. | 或者让你弟妹辍学 |
[41:32] | Or both. | 或者两者都要 |
[41:35] | Why? How are you? | 怎么了 你怎么样 |
[41:38] | We’re fine. | 我们还行 |
[41:42] | Hi. I’m so sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[41:44] | Traffic was insane. | 太堵了 |
[41:46] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[41:47] | How could you not have told me that you know the vagina man, | 你怎么不告诉我你认识那个《阴道》男 |
[41:50] | never mind dated him. | 更别提还跟他有过情史 |
[41:51] | Oh, well… | 那个… |
[41:53] | it really didn’t end well, so I… | 结局不太好 所以我… |
[41:54] | Well, I’m sorry, men are dogs. | 抱歉 男人都是狗 |
[41:55] | But I am absolutely thrilled | 但我真的很激动 |
[41:57] | that we are still invited to his opening at The Broad tonight. | 我们今晚还能被邀请去他在布罗德美术馆的开幕礼 |
[42:00] | You know what? I actually lost the invitation. | 邀请函我弄丢了 |
[42:02] | I’m really sorry. Security’s so tight at events like that. | 真抱歉 那种活动的安保都很严 |
[42:05] | Oh, and I found it. | 我找到了 |
[42:09] | Look, Andrea, I-I just don’t think | 安德里亚 我觉得… |
[42:11] | that my fiancé would appreciate me going | 我的未婚夫不希望 |
[42:13] | to an event like this with my ex-boyfriend. | 我和前男友出席这样的活动 |
[42:16] | That is so sweet. | 你这样没错 |
[42:18] | But it’s irrelevant. | 但不关我的事 |
[42:20] | What I’m getting at… is that you are going | 我的意思是 你要去参加… |
[42:24] | to this opening at The Broad tonight. | 今晚布罗德美术馆的活动 |
[42:27] | Because I… am going. | 因为我要去 |
[42:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:46] | I didn’t say anything. | 我没说话 |
[42:54] | How do I look? | 我看着怎样 |
[42:57] | Like someone else. | 像变了个人 |
[43:00] | Good. That’s the point. | 很好 这就对了 |
[43:03] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[43:05] | There’s an opening at The Broad tonight. | 今晚布罗德美术馆有个开幕式 |
[43:07] | Oh, wow, The Broad. | 布罗德美术馆啊 |
[43:10] | That monument to postwar capitalism | 伪装成通俗艺术的 |
[43:12] | masquerading as accessible art. | 战后资本主义纪念碑 |
[43:14] | I’m sorry, but Basquiat is at The Broad. | 抱歉 但里面有巴斯奎特的作品 |
[43:16] | Ed Ruscha, Jasper Johns. | 还有埃德·拉斯查和贾思培·琼斯的 |
[43:18] | How can you possibly look down on an institution like that? | 你怎么能那样轻视这种地方 |
[43:21] | Because it’s not really a museum. | 因为它算不上是间博物馆 |
[43:23] | It’s a glorified, Instagrammable storage locker for money and ego. | 只不过是个钱和自负堆砌起来的照相圣地 |
[43:31] | You don’t have to come. | 你不用去 |
[43:33] | I wasn’t invited. | 我也没被邀请 |
[43:39] | Whose opening are you even going to? | 你去谁的开幕典礼 |
[43:42] | Photographer named Furkat. | 一个叫富尔卡特的摄影师 |
[43:43] | That guy? Are you kidding? | 那个人 你开玩笑吗 |
[43:46] | That man should be in prison, not a museum. | 那个人应该进监狱 而不是博物馆 |
[43:48] | He’s a pedophile. | 他是个恋童癖 |
[43:50] | You know, as much as I’d love to stick around | 虽然我很想待在这 |
[43:52] | for another lecture about the moral bankruptcy of modern Neo-Pop, | 听你这番关于现代新普普艺术道德沦丧的讲座 |
[43:55] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[43:56] | You don’t have to do anything. | 你不用做任何事 |
[43:57] | Actually, Colin, I do. | 讲真 科林 我要 |
[43:59] | I have to make a living, and sometimes that means | 我得讨生活 有时候那意味着 |
[44:01] | interacting with people who don’ t live up | 要和那些达不到 |
[44:03] | to your impossible standard of artistic integrity. | 你那高不可及的艺术道德 |
[44:05] | You like it. | 你喜欢的 |
[44:07] | What? | 什么 |
[44:07] | Admit it, you like it. | 承认吧 你喜欢的 |
[44:09] | You like getting dressed up | 你喜欢打扮得花枝招展 |
[44:10] | and hanging out with the popular crowd. | 然后和那些名人约会 |
[44:14] | You think it makes you cool. | 你觉得这样会让自己很有面子 |
[44:18] | You really can be such a dick. | 你真是个王八蛋 |
[44:30] | Oh, my God. Everybody’s here. | 天啊 大家都来了 |
[44:33] | Um, if people ask if we’re sisters, just say yes, right? | 如果有人问我们是不是姐妹 你就说是 |
[44:36] | I mean, wouldn’t that be fun? | 那样多有趣啊 |
[44:38] | – Sure, Andrea. – Okay. | -好的 安德里亚 -好的 |
[44:39] | Whatever you want. | 如你所愿 |
[44:55] | Here she is. | 她来了 |
[44:58] | Whitney Solloway. | 惠特尼·索洛维 |
[45:01] | The one that got away. | 离我而去的那个人 |
[45:03] | Oh, uh, my love, | 亲爱的 |
[45:05] | I must introduce you to a dear friend of mine. | 我要给我的朋友介绍下你 |
[45:08] | Dashiell? | 达希尔 |
[45:13] | – Dashiell Boucicault. – Hi. | -达希尔·布西科 -你好 |
[45:16] | Lindsay’s mentioned you. | 林赛提到过你 |
[45:18] | Lindsay? | 林赛 |
[45:19] | Thanks. It’s the name my mama gave me. | 谢了 那是我妈给我起的名字 |
[45:23] | Andrea Rossman. | 安德里亚·罗斯曼 |
[45:25] | Whitney is my gallery assistant. | 惠特尼是我画廊的助手 |
[45:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[45:29] | I, uh, have been a fan of yours for years. | 我喜欢你很多年了 |
[45:31] | I would love to pick your brain | 我很想向你请教下 |
[45:33] | about the collection that you’ve built. | 你的那些收藏 |
[45:35] | Have you seen the Therrien? | 你见过那副《塞里恩》吗 |
[45:37] | It will make you feel so small. | 它会让你感觉自己如此渺小 |
[45:41] | He’s a very important collector. | 他是个很重要的收藏家 |
[45:46] | – Do you know him? – No. | -你认识他吗 -不 |
[45:49] | Uh, he’s opening a new gallery in New York. | 他要在纽约开个新画廊 |
[45:52] | I’m hoping to be his inaugural artist. | 我希望成为他的剪彩艺术家 |
[45:55] | I’m sure you will be. | 你会如愿的 |
[45:58] | He’ll need an assistant. | 他会需要个助手 |
[46:00] | And you could use an upgrade. | 你可以升级一下 |
[46:02] | Yeah. I’m fine where I am. | 是啊 不过我没事 |
[46:07] | Darling, um, come with me. | 亲爱的 跟我来 |
[46:11] | I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[46:12] | – I think I should go rescue your friend from Andrea. – Listen, I… | -你应该去救你朋友 -听着 我… |
[46:17] | I have to show you something. | 我给你看个东西 |
[46:20] | The last time we went somewhere to talk, | 上次我们私下谈话 |
[46:22] | it didn’t go so well. | 并不理想 |
[46:25] | I think we’ve both come a long way | 我们现在和在巴黎比 |
[46:29] | from Paris. | 有很大改变 |
[46:31] | Haven’t we? | 不是吗 |
[46:36] | Come on. | 来 |
[46:51] | So, are you gonna apologize now or what? | 你现在是要道歉吗 还是什么 |
[47:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:06] | I’m so sorry, Whitney. | 很抱歉 惠特尼 |
[47:09] | I was an ass. | 以前我是个混蛋 |
[47:13] | There’s not a… a day goes by | 我没有一天不后悔 |
[47:15] | where I don’t regret what happened in Paris. | 在巴黎发生的事 |
[47:21] | That I could do that to any woman, | 我可以那样对任何女人 |
[47:23] | but to you, | 但对你 |
[47:27] | the perfect… perfect woman. | 这样完美的女人 |
[47:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:38] | Will you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[47:42] | Please, please forgive me. | 请你原谅我 |
[47:47] | Furkat. | 富尔卡特 |
[47:49] | Stop. Get up. | 别闹 快起来 |
[47:49] | – You’re embarrassing me. – Not until you forgive me. | -你这是让我难堪 -除非你原谅我 |
[47:53] | Oh, my God, stop it. You’re… Stand up. | 天啊 别闹 快站起来 |
[47:54] | Not until you forgive me! | 除非你先原谅我 |
[47:56] | What…? | 什么 |
[48:23] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[48:24] | It’s all for you. | 这都是为了你 |
[48:28] | Furkat, please, just stand up. | 富尔卡特 请站起来 |
[48:30] | – Do you forgive me? – Yes. | -你原谅我了吗 -是的 |
[48:31] | – No, you don’t. – Please, Furkat, | -你没有 -拜托 富尔卡特 |
[48:33] | – just stand up. – Say it. | -快起来 -说 |
[48:35] | – Say what? – Say you forgive me. | -说什么 -说你原谅我 |
[48:37] | I do. I forgive you. Just get up! | 我原谅你 快起来 |
[48:39] | I forgive you, I forgive you, I forgive you. | 我原谅你 我原谅你 我原谅你 |
[49:03] | Stop. Stop. | 停住 |
[49:17] | So, how long have you known F… Lindsay? | 你认识林赛多久了 |
[49:23] | We met a few months ago at Basel. | 数月前我们在巴塞尔相遇 |
[49:27] | He’s very talented. | 他很有才华 |
[49:30] | That’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[49:32] | He says the same thing about you. | 他也这样说你 |
[49:34] | He does? | 真的吗 |
[49:37] | He said that you have an amazing eye. | 他说你有一双动人的眼睛 |
[49:48] | They are so beautiful. | 她们真美 |
[49:57] | Yeah, I was just thinking that. | 是啊 我也这么认为 |
[50:00] | You should join them. | 你应该加入她们 |
[50:06] | Prefer to watch? | 你喜欢看着吗 |
[50:10] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[50:16] | You know, I used to want to model for Lindsay, | 我曾经想给林赛当模特 |
[50:20] | when I was younger. | 我年轻一点的时候 |
[50:23] | When you were younger. | 你年轻一点的时候 |
[50:24] | Well, I meant– | 我意思… |
[50:26] | Yeah. | 我懂 |
[50:28] | I know what you meant. | 我知道你什么意思 |
[50:33] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[50:36] | I don’t want to be looked at anymore. | 我不想再被人看着了 |
[50:38] | I want to be the one that does the looking. | 我想当看的那个人 |
[50:41] | Well, that is where all the power lies. | 那就是所有的权力所在 |
[50:47] | If you could have everything you wanted, | 如果你可以实现愿望 |
[50:51] | what would it look like? | 你想要什么 |
[50:58] | Well… | 那个… |
[51:02] | Somebody would give me the money to start my own gallery | 有人来资助我开自己的画廊 |
[51:05] | where I could | 我可以在那 |
[51:09] | foster new artists. | 培养新的艺术家 |
[51:11] | Younger artists. | 年轻一点的艺术家 |
[51:12] | So much of what I see now feels recycled, redundant… | 我现在的所见 很多让我感觉是重复且多余的 |
[51:17] | built for an audience that already exists | 是为已经存在的观众而生的 |
[51:19] | as opposed to in search of a new one. | 而非是去寻找全新的 |
[51:22] | I’d want to promote artists that are digging deeper, | 我想推广那些更有深度的艺术家 |
[51:26] | that are looking for something amorphous | 他们在寻找那种无形的东西 |
[51:28] | that haunts them, that haunts me, | 那种萦绕着他们 萦绕着我的东西 |
[51:29] | that I just don’t have the language for. | 我不知道如何表达 |
[51:35] | Oh, my God, I sound like a fucking idiot. | 天啊 听起来我就像个白痴 |
[51:36] | No, no. That’s… | 不 那… |
[51:42] | That’s beautiful. | 那很美 |
[51:48] | I’ve had enough, I think. | 我想我喝多了 |
[51:56] | Hello, Lindsay. | 你好 林赛 |
[51:59] | Excuse me, Dashiell. | 抱歉 达希尔 |
[52:00] | Do you mind if I, um, | 你介意我… |
[52:03] | just borrow this one for a moment? | 带她离开一小会吗 |
[52:26] | God, you’re so beautiful. | 天啊 你真美 |
[52:30] | I’ve really missed you. | 我真的好想你 |
[52:55] | I missed this so much. | 我太想念这感觉了 |
[53:05] | Wait, stop. | 等等 停住 |
[53:06] | I think someone’s here. | 有人来了 |
[53:10] | Furkat, someone’s here. | 富尔卡特 有人来了 |
[53:12] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[53:21] | He likes to watch. | 他喜欢看 |
[53:33] | But… | 但… |
[53:39] | He could give you a gallery. | 他可以给你一家画廊 |
[53:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[55:31] | 第三话 琼妮 | |
[59:12] | Hi, Dad. | 你好 爸爸 |