时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I wish I had your life. | 我倒希望过你那样的生活 |
[00:07] | And you have a whole world that needs you. How do I get that? | 有那么多的人都需要你 我怎么才能拥有这一切 |
[00:11] | I’m having a very difficult time believing that I’m your type. | 我很难相信我是你喜欢的类型 |
[00:13] | Oh, that’s probably because you don’t have | 那可能是因为你一点 |
[00:14] | the faintest idea what my type is. | 都不了解我喜欢的类型 |
[00:17] | He’s fucking using you, Helen. | 他在利用你 海伦 |
[00:19] | He wants to fuck you so he feels closer to me. | 他想睡你 这样他会感觉和我更接近 |
[00:21] | Can’t you see how pathetic that is? | 你没看到这其中的可悲吗 |
[00:23] | Ignore his dying wishes? Are you insane? | 无视他的遗愿 你疯了吗 |
[00:25] | His soul cannot be released unless he’s cremated. | 只有火化他 他的灵魂才能被释放 |
[00:28] | Sierra, when’s the last time you slept? | 谢拉 你上一次什么时候睡的 |
[00:29] | A day ago, two days ago, I don’t know. | 一天前 两天前 不记得了 |
[00:31] | He needs to eat and you need to sleep, | 他要喝奶 你也要休息 |
[00:33] | so let’s just fix these problems right now | 我们就解决现在的问题 |
[00:35] | and then we’ll sort out the rest, okay? | 再来想办法对付其他的 好吗 |
[00:36] | Watching this movie getting made, | 看着这部电影慢慢成型 |
[00:38] | it’s bringing up a lot of stuff, | 让我回忆起很多往事 |
[00:39] | and I’m not handling it properly. | 我处理得不好 |
[00:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:36] | Every day and in every way… | 每一天 无论怎样 |
[01:41] | today… | 今天 |
[01:44] | I will remember my breath. | 我会记得呼吸 |
[01:55] | Every day and in every way… | 每一天 无论怎样 |
[01:59] | today, I will be a good mother. | 今天 我会做个好妈妈 |
[02:18] | Every day and in every way… | 每一天 无论怎样 |
[02:22] | today… | 今天 |
[02:25] | I am enough. | 我足够好了 |
[02:32] | Please stop crying. | 别哭了 |
[02:35] | Please just go back to sleep. | 接着睡觉吧 |
[02:38] | 第一话 谢拉 | |
[02:45] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 没事了 |
[02:46] | You’re fine. | 你很好 |
[02:47] | I know. I see we’re up. | 我知道 你醒了 |
[02:49] | I see we’re up. I know. | 你醒了 我知道 |
[02:52] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:53] | What’s wrong, huh? | 怎么了 |
[02:56] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:56] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[02:59] | No? Does your tummy hurt? | 不饿 肚子疼吗 |
[03:02] | It’s okay, I know. | 没事 我知道 |
[03:11] | I know, buddy. | 我知道 小家伙 |
[03:15] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[03:35] | Hey, boo. | 亲爱的 |
[03:35] | Listen to Mommy. | 听妈妈的话 |
[03:39] | I’ve got a really big audition today, okay? | 今天我有个重要的试镜 好吗 |
[03:42] | I really need to get this job for both of us. | 我得为了咱俩拿到工作 |
[03:45] | So if you could just, just stop crying… | 所以你就先别哭了 |
[03:49] | just a second, | 就一会 |
[03:51] | I know it’s really hard and I know your tummy hurts. | 我知道你肚子疼 很难受 |
[03:55] | Just try to go to sleep. | 试着睡一会儿吧 |
[04:05] | He okay? | 他还好吗 |
[04:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:07] | He has colic, so he’s always like this. | 他有急性腹痛 总是这样 |
[04:13] | Bungalow 8. Use only the visitor spots, please. | 八号房 用临时停车位 |
[04:15] | Great. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:24] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[04:25] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[04:43] | You are enough. | 你够好了 |
[04:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:47] | What did I just say, Berthe? | 我刚说什么了 贝瑟 |
[05:49] | I beg of you, leave me alone. | 我求你 别烦我 |
[05:54] | Did I not say leave me alone? | 我不是说别烦我吗 |
[05:58] | Leave me alone, child! | 别烦我 孩子 |
[06:02] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[06:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:05] | Did you cut yourself? We’ll bandage that– | 你伤到自己了 我们包扎一下 |
[06:07] | Thank you for coming in, Sienna. | 谢谢前来 谢娜 |
[06:09] | – Oh, Sierra. – Oh, I’m sorry, Sierra. | -是谢拉 -抱歉 谢拉 |
[06:12] | Cool. Uh, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[06:14] | I’ll just… | 我就 |
[06:16] | Delilah. | 黛莱拉 |
[06:22] | Lilah. Lilah. Lilah. | 莱拉 莱拉 莱拉 |
[06:26] | So good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[06:28] | – How have you been? – Oh, good. | -近来可好 -很好 |
[06:30] | I’ve just been waiting for you to call me. | 我正等着你给我电话呢 |
[06:32] | The new script is dynamite. I positively love what I read. | 新的剧本棒极了 我很喜欢看过的部份 |
[06:35] | – Well, let’s see what you can do. – Okay. | -看看你的本事吧 -好 |
[06:52] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[06:54] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 真抱歉 |
[06:57] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 没事了 |
[07:01] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 真抱歉 |
[07:07] | One second. One second. | 等一会 就一会儿 |
[07:20] | Oh, you’re so stupid. | 你太蠢了 |
[07:22] | You’re so stupid. | 太蠢了 |
[07:28] | Miss? | 小姐 |
[07:29] | – Yeah. – Are you all right? | -什么事 -你还好吗 |
[07:31] | Oh, yeah. Oh, my God, you’re so sweet. | 是的 天哪 你人真好 |
[07:33] | I’m-I’m just… I’m running a scene and it’s-it’s | 我只是在练习一个场景 有点 |
[07:35] | kind of a rough one, so I’m good. | 需要感情投入 所以我没事 |
[07:36] | Thank you so much. I love your hat. | 非常感谢 我喜欢你的帽子 |
[07:52] | 汽车宝宝椅监控 今天 | |
[08:00] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[08:03] | Hello? Sweetheart? | 喂 亲爱的 |
[08:06] | Hey, Mom, can I call you back? | 妈 我能给你打回去吗 |
[08:09] | He has some strong lungs, Sierra. | 他可真能哭 谢拉 |
[08:11] | How old is he now? | 他多大了 |
[08:15] | He’s four months and one week. | 他只有四个月零一周 |
[08:17] | And I still haven’t met him? | 但我还没见过他 |
[08:19] | It’s ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[08:20] | I’m his grandmother. | 我是他外婆 |
[08:23] | Well, you’ve… you’ve been in Nepal, Mom. | 你之前在尼泊尔 妈 |
[08:25] | Well, honey, I’m back now. | 亲爱的 我现在回来了 |
[08:27] | How about I stop by this evening? | 不如我今晚过去吧 |
[08:29] | Will you be home around six? | 六点左右你在家吗 |
[08:30] | Oh, of course you will. Where else would you be? | 你当然在家 不然还会去哪 |
[08:36] | Sierra, are you there? | 谢拉 你还在吗 |
[08:38] | Have I lost you? | 掉线了吗 |
[08:40] | No, no. No, I’m-I’m here, Mom. | 不不 我还在 妈 |
[08:44] | sure. | 行 |
[08:46] | Sure, that sounds wonderful. | 行 听上去好极了 |
[08:47] | Eddie can’t wait to meet you. | 埃迪等不及见你了 |
[08:50] | I talk about you all the time. | 我一直和他说起你 |
[09:05] | Alexa, what time is it? | 亚莉克莎 几点了 |
[09:06] | The time is 5 P.M. | 现在是下午五点 |
[09:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[09:40] | Look at you two. | 看看你俩 |
[09:43] | Hello, little love. | 小家伙 |
[09:45] | – Hi, Mom. – He’s so handsome. | -妈 -他好可爱 |
[09:50] | Hello, little angel. | 你好啊 小天使 |
[09:52] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[09:56] | I love what you’ve done with the house. | 我喜欢你对房子的设计 |
[09:58] | It looks so lived in. | 看起来很有生活感 |
[10:01] | I’m so glad I was able to wrestle it away from your father. | 我真开心能有机会离开你爸 |
[10:05] | Have you heard from him? | 你最近有他消息吗 |
[10:08] | Um, not recently, no. | 最近没有 |
[10:11] | Well, you’re finally getting that | 你终于能如愿以偿 |
[10:14] | sibling you’ve always wanted. | 有个兄弟了 |
[10:16] | And Eddie gets an uncle and a playmate. | 埃迪则多个叔叔和玩伴 |
[10:22] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[10:24] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没告诉你吗 |
[10:25] | No. | 没有 |
[10:26] | Well, he should have told you. | 他该告诉你 |
[10:29] | And next time you see him, | 下次你见他时 |
[10:31] | you can tell him to stop dyeing his hair | 你可以告诉他别染发了 |
[10:32] | because he looks ridiculous. | 因为他看着太可笑了 |
[10:35] | Well, you look great, Mom. | 你看起来棒极了 妈 |
[10:37] | That’s kind of you to say, but… | 你能这么说很贴心 但是 |
[10:40] | I look ghastly. | 我糟透了 |
[10:43] | When did I get so old? | 我什么时候这么老了 |
[10:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:47] | May I hold my grands… May I hold… | 我能抱抱我的外孙 我能抱抱 |
[10:50] | Can I hold him? | 我能抱抱他吗 |
[10:51] | Oh, no. | 不行 |
[10:54] | He just, he doesn’t like being away from me. | 他只是 他不喜欢离开我 |
[10:55] | Sierra, I can handle a crying baby. | 谢拉 我能搞定哭闹的宝宝 |
[10:57] | I know, but it’s, like, attachment parenting– | 我知道 但这是亲密育儿法 |
[10:59] | It’s not, it’s… That’s not what you’re doing, honey. | 不是 并不是你这样的 亲爱的 |
[11:01] | Okay. Come here, my lovebug! | 给我抱抱 我的小可爱 |
[11:03] | Okay. I just– | 好吧 我就… |
[11:04] | – You know what? Okay. – Okay, love. | -这样吧 给你抱抱 -好的 亲爱的 |
[11:06] | Come here. Yeah. Yeah. Let’s go. | 过来 对 对 抱抱 |
[11:09] | Here we go. | 给你 |
[11:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:14] | Look at that face. | 看看这小脸蛋 |
[11:16] | – I’m your family. – Oh. Shit. | -我是你的家人 -该死 |
[11:18] | – What? – Um, it’s my agent. | -怎么了 -是我的经纪人 |
[11:21] | Take it. | 接吧 |
[11:24] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[11:25] | Take the call. We’re fine. | 我们没事的 叫她别担心 |
[11:27] | – I’ve got him. – Okay. | -我看着他 -好吧 |
[11:30] | Oh, we’re so good. | 我们好得很 |
[11:32] | Who’s the best boy I know? | 最乖的仔是谁呀 |
[11:35] | Hey, Zach. | 扎克 |
[11:36] | Leif Devlin just called me himself, | 列夫·德夫林刚才亲自打给我 |
[11:39] | I shit you not. | 我不骗你 |
[11:40] | Said you were “unique talent.” | 他说你”独具天赋” |
[11:44] | Uh, really? I thought he hated me. | 真的吗 我还以为他不喜欢我 |
[11:46] | Nope. You got the part. | 不 你得到了那个角色 |
[11:47] | Congrats. | 恭喜你 |
[11:49] | – Are you serious? – I’m serious. | -你是认真的吗 -我是认真的 |
[11:51] | Just one thing: | 但有件事 |
[11:52] | they need you on set tomorrow during the day for a costume fitting, | 他们要你明天白天去片场试戏服 |
[11:55] | and they start shooting tomorrow night. | 明晚开始拍摄 |
[11:57] | The actress you’re replacing put them way behind schedule. | 你取代的女演员害他们拖了很大进度 |
[12:00] | I’m messengering you over a script right now. | 我给你发了剧本 |
[12:02] | Should be there soon. The good news is | 你应该马上就收到了 好消息是 |
[12:04] | they’re shooting the scene you auditioned with. | 他们要拍你试镜那场戏 |
[12:05] | I told them it wouldn’t be a problem. | 我告诉他们不会有问题的 |
[12:07] | – You’ll make it work, right? – Y-Yeah, of course. | -你能演好 对吧 -是的 当然 |
[12:09] | – Of course. – Awesome. So psyched for you. | -当然 -很好 真为你高兴 |
[12:12] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[12:14] | B-Bye. | 再见 |
[12:17] | Shit. | 该死 |
[12:21] | Oh, he’s so easy, my God. | 他真好带 天啊 |
[12:23] | Look at him just play by himself. | 你看他自己一个人玩 |
[12:25] | That’s a sign of real emotional intelligence. | 这是真正情商的表现 |
[12:28] | You were never like that. | 你从没那样过 |
[12:31] | I’m sure it’s my fault… | 你总是要人陪… |
[12:33] | that you were always so needy. | 肯定是我的错 |
[12:36] | Your mommy was very exhausting. | 你妈妈小时候闹腾死了 |
[12:39] | She was exhausting. | 她很闹腾 |
[12:41] | Was I… was I really that bad? | 我…真的那么难带吗 |
[12:44] | Ah, you were my little terrorist. | 你是我的小恐怖分子 |
[12:48] | Honey, I’m kidding. | 亲爱的 我开玩笑的 |
[12:50] | You’re so sensitive. | 你太敏感了 |
[12:53] | So what did Zach say? | 扎克到底说了什么 |
[12:54] | Please tell me he got you an audition or something, | 请告诉我他给你安排了试镜什么的 |
[12:56] | or I’ll really have to call. | 不然我真得打个电话了 |
[12:58] | You know he used to be Jeremy’s assistant. | 你知道他以前是杰瑞米的助理 |
[13:00] | He was a suck-up even then. | 那个时候他也是个马屁精 |
[13:02] | Actually, I just got cast in the next Leif Devlin film. | 其实 我得到了列夫·德夫林下部电影的角色 |
[13:06] | Is that the new Madame Bovary project? | 是新《包法利夫人》吗 |
[13:10] | What part? | 哪个角色 |
[13:13] | Bovary. | 包法利 |
[13:16] | That’s incredible. | 真是难以置信 |
[13:20] | Leif Devlin, he’s a really big deal right now. | 列夫·德夫林 他现在可是名导 |
[13:23] | I know. I-I have to be on set tomorrow. | 我知道 我明天必须得到片场 |
[13:26] | Fuck. I have to find a babysitter. | 妈的 我得找个保姆 |
[13:28] | I’m gonna, I’m gonna text Helen. | 我 我给海伦发个信息 |
[13:31] | Who’s Helen? | 海伦是谁 |
[13:32] | Uh, she’s my next-door neighbor. | 她是我邻居 |
[13:34] | She’s been so incredible since he was born. | 他出生以来 她一直很照顾我们 |
[13:36] | She’s been like a second mother to me. | 她就像我第二个妈妈 |
[13:40] | Well, I’m here. | 我在这呢 |
[13:43] | Why don’t I do it? | 为什么不让我来 |
[13:45] | You know, what’s better than family? | 你知道 有谁能比家人更好吗 |
[13:48] | This-this part, | 这个角色 |
[13:49] | it’s-it’s a really big deal for you, lovebug. | 这对你来说真的很重要 小可爱 |
[13:56] | Yeah. That, um, that would be amazing. | 是的 那样就太好了 |
[13:58] | Then it’s settled. | 那就这么定了 |
[14:00] | I’m just gonna eat you all up tomorrow. Yes. | 我明天就把你吃光光 是的 |
[14:05] | You must be so nervous. | 你一定很紧张 |
[14:07] | Hey, I’m here. | 我在呢 |
[14:09] | Let’s-let’s just start running it, right? | 我们来演演看 好吗 |
[14:13] | No, I think that’s fine. | 不 不用了 |
[14:15] | I’m-I’m… We’re actually shooting the scene | 我… 我们要拍摄 |
[14:17] | that, um, that I auditioned with, | 我试镜的那场戏 |
[14:19] | so, you know, I think they liked the way that I did it. | 所以 我觉得他们喜欢我的表演方式 |
[14:21] | Oh, no, no, no. A-A director never wants | 不不不 导演从不希望 |
[14:22] | an actor to just do what he did in the audition. | 演员只是演成试镜时的样子 |
[14:24] | No, you have to come in tomorrow having, you know, grown. | 不 你明天去的时候必须要有进步 |
[14:27] | So i-if you memorized the scene, just, you know, | 如果你记住了那场戏 |
[14:30] | just show me what you did. | 就给我演演看 |
[14:35] | Um, okay. | 好吧 |
[14:36] | Yeah. I’d ap… Uh, yeah, I’d appreciate your help. | 我… 我很感谢你的帮助 |
[14:39] | It’s my pleasure. | 不客气 |
[14:41] | Whenever you’re ready. | 准备好了再开始 |
[14:42] | And don’t rush, ’cause… you have a tendency to rush. | 别太着急 因为…你总那样 |
[14:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:49] | Are you gonna sit? | 你要坐着演吗 |
[14:51] | W… I mean, do you want me to stand up? | 你想让我站起来吗 |
[14:54] | Well, I mean, is that what you did in the audition? | 你试镜的时候也坐着吗 |
[14:56] | – Yeah, okay. It’s… Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 好的 -好的 |
[15:00] | Well… Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:04] | It’s weird. Okay. | 很奇怪 好的 |
[15:05] | So, it’s the… it’s the scene with, like, the daughter and… | 这一场…是和女儿一起的戏 然后… |
[15:10] | All right. | 好 |
[15:18] | Darling, let go of my apron. | 亲爱的 放开我的围裙 |
[15:21] | Mummy does not want to play. | 妈妈不想玩 |
[15:26] | I’m not feeling well, darling. | 我不舒服 亲爱的 |
[15:28] | You have plenty of toys littered about. | 你把玩具扔得到处都是 |
[15:30] | I can barely hear you. | 我都听不见你的声音 |
[15:32] | What? | 什么 |
[15:33] | I… You need to speak up. | 我… 你得大点声 |
[15:35] | I mean, this Bovary may be a retelling, | 这一部《包法利》是翻拍的 |
[15:37] | but it’s still a period piece, it’s not mumblecore. | 可仍然是一部历史作品 并不是小制作电影 |
[15:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:51] | Darling, let go of my apron. | 亲爱的 放开我的围裙 |
[15:53] | Mummy does not want to play. | 妈妈不想玩 |
[15:55] | – Where are you right now? – I don’t, um– | -你的情绪是怎样的 -我不… |
[15:57] | Because you’re-you’re not in your body. | 因为你现在情绪不到位 |
[16:00] | You need to ground yourself. | 你得让自己脚踏实地 |
[16:02] | You know, the-the very first time that I worked with Altman, | 我第一次与奥特曼合作的时候 |
[16:04] | I physicalized everything about that character. | 我把角色的一切都实体化了 |
[16:08] | I mean everything. | 所有的一切 |
[16:09] | And then I got nominated for every award in the book, | 后来我获得了所有奖项的提名 |
[16:13] | and I was 22 and it was really overwhelming. | 我那时才22岁 真叫我不知所措 |
[16:15] | But the point is, | 可关键在于 |
[16:17] | the reason all that happened is because I wasn’t stuck. | 那一切都是因为我没有被困住 |
[16:19] | I wasn’t locked inside my head. | 我没有被锁在脑子里 |
[16:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:25] | This little daughter, | 这个小女孩 |
[16:26] | she is like an albatross around your neck. | 她就像缠在你脖子上的枷锁 |
[16:31] | I need to feel that from you. | 我要从你身上感受到这点 |
[16:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:48] | Darling, let go of my apron. | 亲爱的 放开我的围裙 |
[16:51] | Mummy does not want to play. | 妈妈不想玩 |
[16:55] | Mummy’s not feeling well. I’ve asked you nicely. Please. | 妈妈不舒服 我好声好气跟你说了 拜托 |
[16:58] | You have so many toys littered about. | 你把玩具扔得到处都是 |
[17:01] | Berthe, what did I just say?! | 贝瑟 我刚说什么了 |
[17:03] | – Sorry. – What? | -抱歉 -怎么了 |
[17:04] | – You were really onto something. – Sorry. | -你抓到点子上了 -抱歉 |
[17:05] | I… It’s like I-I really just feel | 我… 我只是觉得 |
[17:08] | like I should do it the way that I did it in the audition, | 我应该像我试镜时那样演 |
[17:10] | because now I’m-I’m, like, just getting confused now. | 因为现在我有点糊涂了 |
[17:12] | Sierra, breathe. | 谢拉 呼吸 |
[17:14] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[17:19] | The performance you think you’re conveying is not coming across. | 你认为你所传达的表现并没有演出来 |
[17:25] | You know what, Mom, I-I really think I’ve got this. | 你知道吗 妈妈 我真的觉得我可以 |
[17:28] | – You don’t. – No, I think I do. | -不 -我觉得我可以 |
[17:30] | I’ve been in this industry 30 years. | 我在这行30年了 |
[17:33] | I mean, how many sets have you been on? | 你去过几次片场 |
[17:35] | I’ve been on a bunch of sets, Mom. | 很多次 妈妈 |
[17:38] | Like, dozens, I think, | 大概十几次吧 |
[17:39] | before Dad forced you to actually send me to school. | 在爸爸逼你送我上学之前 |
[17:51] | Wait. I’m sorry. | 等等 对不起 |
[17:52] | That… I didn’t mean that how it sounded. | 我… 我不是那个意思 |
[17:55] | You know, I-I loved having you on set with me when you were little. | 我喜欢你小时候和我一起拍戏 |
[18:00] | Mom, I’m-I’m so sorry. | 妈妈 对不起 |
[18:01] | And I’m sorry if you’re angry with me | 如果你生我的气 我很抱歉 |
[18:03] | because I wasn’t here when Eddie was born. | 因为埃迪出生时我不在 |
[18:05] | And I’m sorry if you feel like you need to attack me right now. | 如果你觉得现在要攻击我 我很抱歉 |
[18:08] | And I may sound a little upset, but… | 我可能听起来有点难过 但是… |
[18:11] | I’m sure I’ll get over it. | 我相信我会克服的 |
[18:13] | – Good night. – Mom. | -晚安 -妈妈 |
[18:22] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[18:23] | What did I just say, Berthe? | 我刚说什么了 贝瑟 |
[18:25] | I beg of you, leave me alone. | 我求求你 别烦我 |
[18:26] | I beg of you, leave me alone. | 我求求你 别烦我 |
[18:30] | What did I just say, Berthe? | 我刚说什么了 贝瑟 |
[18:33] | I beg of you, leave me alone. | 我求求你 别烦我 |
[18:49] | Please pick up, please pick up, please pick up. | 快接啊 快接啊 快接啊 |
[18:54] | – Hello? – Mom? | -喂 -妈妈 |
[18:56] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[18:59] | I just… I just wanted to let you know that, | 我就是想告诉你 |
[19:02] | the more I think about your note, | 我越细想你的话 |
[19:04] | the more I realize that, um, | 就越意识到 |
[19:06] | it-it’s absolutely the stronger choice. | 这绝对是个更好的选择 |
[19:08] | You were… you were completely right. | 你完全是对的 |
[19:11] | And I’m really sorry about what I said to you. | 我很抱歉 对你说了那些话 |
[19:16] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[19:17] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[19:21] | Are you still coming to watch Eddie tomorrow? | 你明天还会来照看埃迪吗 |
[19:24] | Of course. I can’t wait. | 当然 我都等不及了 |
[19:26] | Okay, thank– | 好的 谢… |
[19:28] | Thank you, Mom. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[19:50] | 艾德琳 抱歉 亲爱的 我今天来不了了 得了流感 不想传染给埃迪 希望没给你造成太多麻烦 | |
[20:04] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[20:06] | Um, could you watch him for me? | 你能帮我照看他吗 |
[20:07] | My mom was supposed to do it, but she just canceled. | 我妈本来说要来的 但她临时取消了 |
[20:09] | She has… says she has the flu or something. | 她说她得了流感之类的 |
[20:11] | Oh, I’d love to, but I have a work thing. | 我很愿意 但我有工作安排了 |
[20:13] | Okay. Um, um, I’m kind of desperate. | 好吧 其实我走投无路了 |
[20:16] | Um, I just got this part in this movie and it’s a really big deal, | 我刚得到一个电影角色 是大制作 |
[20:19] | and I don’t think I’m gonna get an opportunity like this again. | 以后估计也不会再有这么好的机会 |
[20:21] | Well, then you should hire a babysitter, | 那你就该雇个保姆 |
[20:23] | like I’ve been suggesting. | 像我一直建议你的 |
[20:27] | Please, Helen, just this once, I… | 拜托了 海伦 就这么一次 我… |
[20:30] | can you reschedule your meeting or something? | 你的活动能改期或什么的吗 |
[20:32] | I-I promise, I will do whatever I can to make it up to you. | 我保证 我会尽我所能补偿你 |
[20:34] | I-I really need your help. | 我真的很需要你的帮助 |
[20:36] | – I don’t– – Sierra, | -我不… -谢拉 |
[20:38] | you brought a child into this world. | 你选择把一个孩子带到这世上 |
[20:41] | Figure it out. | 就得自己想办法搞定 |
[20:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:50] | Sierra, wait. | 谢拉 等等 |
[20:56] | I heard the whole conversation. | 我听见你们说话了 |
[20:58] | And… I’d be happy to help babysit. | 我很乐意帮你照顾他 |
[21:03] | Y-You would? | 你愿意吗 |
[21:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:09] | What did I just say, Berthe? | 我刚说什么了 贝瑟 |
[21:12] | I beg of you, leave me alone. | 我求你了 别来烦我 |
[21:15] | Uh, let’s cut, please. | 先卡一下 |
[21:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:22] | And action. | 开拍 |
[21:24] | Darling, let go of my apron. | 亲爱的 放开我的围裙 |
[21:27] | Mummy does not want to play. I’ve asked you nicely. | 妈妈不想玩 我好声好气跟你说了 |
[21:32] | I’m not feeling well. | 我不舒服 |
[21:34] | Okay, uh, can we cut? | 能停一下吗 |
[21:37] | Let’s, um… | 我们… |
[21:39] | Let’s go again. | 再来一次 |
[21:42] | Uh, sure. | 好的 |
[21:46] | And… | 准备 |
[21:49] | And action. | 开拍 |
[21:50] | Did I not say leave me alone, child? | 我不是叫你别来烦我吗 孩子 |
[21:55] | Leave me alone! | 别来烦我 |
[21:58] | And cut. | 停 |
[22:07] | We have just enough time for one more shot, and that’s it. | 剩下的时间只够再拍一个镜头 就这么多 |
[22:09] | For one more shot. | 就一个镜头 |
[22:17] | I’m thinking we should move on. | 今天该结束拍摄了 |
[22:21] | N… | 不… |
[22:22] | Maybe-maybe just give me some adjustments. I mean, I– | 要不给我些调整建议 我是说… |
[22:24] | Lillian, we need her coverage. | 莉莉安 这场戏得拍到她 |
[22:26] | She’s got a curfew. | 她晚上要回家 |
[22:32] | Leif, um… | 利夫 |
[22:35] | let me do this one more time. Okay? | 让我再来一遍 好吗 |
[22:37] | I know that you don’t have what you need, | 我知道你没得到想要的效果 |
[22:38] | so just-just one more take? | 再一遍 好吗 |
[22:41] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[22:47] | – Once more. – Okay, thanks. | -就一遍 -好的 谢谢 |
[22:53] | And whenever you’re ready. | 随时可以开始 |
[22:56] | Just, okay, one-one second. | 稍等片刻 |
[23:02] | You are enough. | 我可以的 |
[23:04] | And action. | 开拍 |
[23:06] | Darling, let go of my apron. | 亲爱的 放开我的围裙 |
[23:07] | I’ve asked you nicely. | 我好声好气跟你说了 |
[23:10] | Mummy does not want to play. | 妈妈不想玩 |
[23:12] | I’m not feeling well. | 我不舒服 |
[23:13] | You have enough toys littered about. | 你把玩具扔得到处都是 |
[23:17] | What did I just say, Berthe? | 我刚说什么了 贝瑟 |
[23:19] | I beg of you, leave me alone. | 我求你了 别来烦我 |
[23:24] | Did I not say leave me alone? | 我不是叫你别来烦我吗 |
[23:27] | Leave me alone, child. | 别来烦我 孩子 |
[23:31] | I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:32] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[23:34] | Did you cut yourself? | 你是不是割伤了 |
[23:37] | We’ll bandage that up for you. | 我帮你包扎 |
[23:39] | But let that be a lesson to you. | 但你得吸取教训 |
[23:42] | You’re far too persistent. | 你太不依不饶了 |
[23:51] | So very strange how ugly you are. | 你如此丑陋 真是奇怪 |
[23:58] | And cut. | 停 |
[24:01] | That’s what I’m looking for. | 这就是我要的 |
[24:03] | – Okay. – Bravo. | -好的 -很棒 |
[24:05] | – Thank you. – Wonderful. | -谢谢 -非常好 |
[24:41] | Hey, could you make some room? | 你能挪过去点吗 |
[24:43] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[24:49] | Want some? | 想来点吗 |
[24:50] | Uh, no, I’m-I’m good for now. | 暂时不用了 |
[24:59] | I have a confession to make. | 我要坦白一件事 |
[25:01] | I only called you in to audition because | 我叫你来试镜 纯粹是因为 |
[25:04] | I had a massive crush on your mother when I was a kid. | 我小时候疯狂迷恋过你母亲 |
[25:09] | I mean, posters, memorabilia. | 我买了很多她的海报 周边 |
[25:13] | I needed, like, a whole Dewey decimal system to keep track. | 我需要杜威十进图书分类法才能整理好 |
[25:19] | Between you and me, I’d always hoped | 偷偷告诉你 我一直希望 |
[25:21] | the rumors of that blue movie were true. | 那部色情电影的传言是真的 |
[25:25] | They’re not, by the way. | 顺便说下 不是真的 |
[25:28] | But you knew that. | 不过你早知道了 |
[25:32] | Truth is… | 事实上 |
[25:35] | not only are you prettier than she ever was… | 你不仅比她当年漂亮多了 |
[25:42] | you are ten times the actress. | 演技更是比她好十倍 |
[26:44] | Helen? | 海伦 |
[26:49] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[26:51] | It’s 2 a.M. | 凌晨两点 |
[26:54] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[27:03] | Stacey’s 12 years old. | 史黛丝才12岁 |
[27:06] | She never babysat before. | 以前从没照看过小孩 |
[27:09] | I’m s… I’m sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[27:12] | I didn’t know what else to do, and she offered. | 我没有别的办法了 她主动提出帮忙 |
[27:18] | “She offered.” | “她主动提出帮忙” |
[27:23] | Okay, whatever, it’s fine. | 好吧 随便了 没事 |
[27:40] | Hey, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[27:44] | It’s okay. Here we go. | 没事了 妈妈抱 |
[27:47] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[28:10] | No, no. No. | 不 不 不 |
[28:26] | Please, please. Shh. | 拜托 拜托别哭 |
[28:28] | Please. | 求你了 |
[28:34] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[28:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:54] | Okay. It’s okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[28:59] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:01] | Here we go. | 坐好 |
[29:03] | There we go. There we go. | 乖乖坐好啦 |
[29:06] | Hey, little guy. | 小家伙 |
[29:08] | Hey, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[29:11] | How ’bout we just go on a quick… | 不如我们开车… |
[29:14] | just a little drive around the block. Okay? | 在附近绕一圈 好吗 |
[29:19] | And maybe that’ll help you to relax a little bit. Yeah? | 也许那样可以帮你放松 是吗 |
[29:23] | What do you say? | 你说好不好 |
[29:25] | I know. Okay. I know, I know. Okay. | 我知道 好了 我知道的 |
[29:31] | Just a quick drive, okay? | 就快速绕一圈 好吗 |
[29:34] | It’s time to go to sleep now, buddy. | 该睡觉了 宝贝 |
[29:46] | Hey, Eddie, | 埃迪 |
[29:48] | it’s just you and me now, buddy, okay? | 现在只有你和我了 小家伙 |
[29:52] | Just you and me ’cause we’re all we’ve got. | 只有你和我 我俩相依为命 |
[29:55] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[29:56] | That’s good. That’s a lot. | 那很好 那就足够了 |
[30:00] | Every day and in every way, | 每天 用各种方式 |
[30:03] | today I will remember my breath. | 今天我会记得要呼吸 |
[30:06] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[30:06] | Breathe, buddy. | 深呼吸 宝贝 |
[30:07] | Every day and in every way… | 每天 用各种方式… |
[30:12] | Hey, hey, listen to Mommy, huh? | 听妈妈的话 好吗 |
[30:14] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[30:16] | Listen to me, buddy. | 听我说 宝贝 |
[30:18] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[30:19] | Eddie, Eddie, Eddie, Eddie. | 埃迪 埃迪 埃迪 埃迪 |
[30:21] | What do you need, bud? You got to help me out. | 你需要什么 你得告诉我呀 |
[32:15] | 第二话 海伦 | |
[32:23] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[32:26] | Uh, just after nine. | 刚过九点 |
[32:29] | Oh, my God. Why didn’t you wake me up? | 天呐 你怎么不叫醒我 |
[32:31] | I have to be at Carolina’s at ten. | 我必须在十点前到卡罗莱纳那里 |
[32:33] | Oh, you can be late. No problem. | 你可以迟到 没关系 |
[32:35] | – Just tell her you’re with me. – Okay. | -告诉她你和我在一起 -好吧 |
[32:38] | You know, this is my job. | 你知道 这是我的工作 |
[32:40] | Would you do that on your movie set? | 你会在你的片场这样做吗 |
[32:43] | Truth? | 讲真的 |
[32:45] | No. | 算了 |
[32:48] | Watch it. | 小心点 |
[32:49] | – I’m working, too, just now. – Oh, really? | -刚才我也在工作 -真的吗 |
[32:51] | Yes. We have to do endless reshoots | 是啊 我们必须不断地重新拍摄 |
[32:53] | due to your ex-husband’s subpar writing. | 因为你前夫垃圾的写作水平 |
[32:56] | Oh, well, don’t let me interrupt you. | 好吧 别让我打扰到你 |
[32:58] | Well, that’s a little late. | 已经晚了 |
[33:01] | The deed is done, and now I really feel | 已经弄完了 现在我真的觉得 |
[33:04] | you owe me something in return. | 你该回报我一下 |
[33:12] | Fuck! | 卧槽 |
[33:15] | Wha… | 什么… |
[33:17] | What the fuck was that for? | 这是什么意思 |
[33:18] | I told you I have to go. | 我告诉你我得走了 |
[33:19] | I’m a very respected actor, you know. | 你知道 我可是个很受尊敬的演员 |
[33:22] | Some might even use the term “international movie star.” | 有些人甚至会说我是”国际巨星” |
[33:27] | I don’t mean to sound arrogant, | 我不是想自夸 |
[33:28] | but there are quite a lot of women out there | 但外面有很多女人 |
[33:30] | that would not kick me out of bed. | 可不会留我一个人在床上 |
[33:31] | Well, it’s too bad none of ’em are here now. | 可惜那些女人现在不在这里 |
[33:41] | Hey, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:41] | I just threw that in there. I-I… | 我就把它扔进去了 我… |
[33:44] | I just didn’t know what to do with it. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[33:52] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:58] | Yeah, I’m just, I’m really sorry. | 没事 我只是真的很抱歉 |
[34:00] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry about Noah, and I’m sorry about last night, | 我很抱歉 很抱歉诺亚 很抱歉昨晚 |
[34:03] | and it’s just so… | 只是太… |
[34:05] | Helen, your ex-husband is a child. | 海伦 你前夫是个孩子 |
[34:07] | That’s not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[34:08] | I would be crazy to hold that against you. | 我要是用这个为难你 我就是疯了 |
[34:12] | Give me that. | 把那个给我 |
[34:15] | Get rid of it. | 把它扔掉 |
[34:30] | What was that for? | 这是什么意思 |
[34:35] | I just didn’t think men like you existed. | 我本以为像你这样的男人不存在 |
[34:38] | Except in the movies. | 除了在电影里 |
[34:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:59] | You do? | 是吗 |
[35:01] | Yeah. I do. | 是 我爱你 |
[35:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[35:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[35:11] | – So, do you like it? – Are you kidding me? | -你喜欢吗 -你在开玩笑吧 |
[35:14] | You’re a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[35:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[35:17] | I’m the one that should be thanking you. | 我应该感谢你 |
[35:21] | God. | 天呐 |
[35:22] | Champagne? | 香槟 |
[35:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[35:25] | You know, when-when Barry told me that Sasha was, uh… | 你知道吗 当巴里告诉我萨莎… |
[35:28] | had a girlfriend who was a designer, | 女朋友是个设计师 |
[35:30] | I was like, “Oh, yeah, of course he does.” | 我想 “是啊 当然了” |
[35:32] | Then you show up, and you’re so… | 然后你出现了 你是那么… |
[35:36] | normal. | 正常 |
[35:37] | God, I don’t meet people like you. | 我没见过像你这样的人 |
[35:39] | Not out here anyway. Not in this business. | 反正这里没有 尤其这个行业 |
[35:42] | Yeah, I know. It’s really tough out here. | 是啊 我知道 这里真的很难混 |
[35:46] | I don’t have any friends. | 我没有朋友 |
[35:48] | Sign me up. | 算我一个 |
[35:53] | Gosh. | 天呐 |
[35:54] | I’m so nervous about tonight. | 今晚我真的很紧张 |
[35:57] | I just think people are gonna be judging us | 我觉得人们一进门 |
[35:59] | the second they walk in the door. | 就会评判我们 |
[36:02] | Barry hasn’t had a hit in, like, two decades. | 巴里已经快20年没出过大热作品了 |
[36:05] | Just, I mean, I just, I thought | 我只是想 |
[36:06] | I was just gonna let this birthday come and go, | 让这个生日赶快过去 |
[36:08] | but… he’s turning 60. | 但是… 他60岁了 |
[36:11] | It’s kind of a big deal. | 也算件大事 |
[36:13] | He deserves a party. | 应该专门为他举办个派对 |
[36:15] | Well, you’re throwing him a beautiful party. | 你给他举办了个漂亮的派对 |
[36:17] | I’m sure he’ll be very happy. | 我相信他会很高兴的 |
[36:18] | Come sit down. | 过来坐这里 |
[36:23] | It’s so great that Sasha is doing Barry’s movie. | 萨莎在拍巴里的电影真是太棒了 |
[36:27] | I think sometimes people go through | 我想有时候人们经历过 |
[36:29] | these periods of self-doubt, | 这些自我怀疑的时期 |
[36:32] | and they… | 他们… |
[36:33] | they just need someone to believe in them. | 他们只是需要有人相信他们 |
[36:38] | Course, that’s the time that nobody does. | 当然 那些时候没人相信他们 |
[36:42] | To new friends and new beginnings. | 敬新的朋友和新的开始 |
[36:44] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[36:48] | God, okay, let’s talk about what you’re gonna wear tonight. | 好了 让我们谈谈你今晚要穿什么 |
[36:51] | Me? | 我吗 |
[36:52] | I-I-I have this… | 我有一件… |
[36:54] | this vintage Halston one-shoulder jumpsuit | 复古的豪斯顿单肩连身裤 |
[36:58] | that would be, like, so incredible on you. | 你穿上一定超级美 |
[37:02] | I don’t think anybody’s gonna be paying much attention to me. | 我想没人会注意我的 |
[37:05] | You… Did he find you under a rock? | 你…他是在岩石下找到你的吗 |
[37:09] | This is basically your debut. | 这是你的首次亮相 |
[37:11] | As what? | 作为什么 |
[37:13] | Sasha Mann’s girlfriend. | 萨莎·曼的女朋友 |
[37:19] | Oh, I wasn’t expecting anyone. | 我没想到有人会来 |
[37:29] | That’s my ex-husband. | 那是我前夫 |
[37:37] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[37:39] | I’m sorry to ambush you like this, I… | 很抱歉这样突然找你 我… |
[37:41] | but y-you’re not picking up your phone. | 你不接电话 |
[37:42] | Whitney said you’d be here, and… | 惠特尼说你在这里… |
[37:45] | – I really need to talk to you about last night. – No, no, no, no. | -我真的需要和你谈谈昨晚的事 -不… |
[37:46] | I’m not doing that, not here, not now. | 我不跟你谈 不在这里 不是现在 |
[37:49] | I’m working. This is really important to me. | 我在工作 这对我真的很重要 |
[37:51] | Please don’t ruin this, too. | 请不要把这也毁了 |
[37:52] | Just please, please, just… just let me explain, okay? | 求你了 就…让我解释一下 好吗 |
[37:55] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry about the bra. | 我很抱歉 对那个胸罩我真的很抱歉 |
[37:59] | I was desperate, I… | 我绝望了 我… |
[38:01] | I want you back. | 我要你回来 |
[38:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:09] | Please say something. | 请说点什么 |
[38:10] | I don’t know… I don’t… | 我不知道…我不… |
[38:12] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想让我说什么 |
[38:16] | Well, that you love me, too. | 你也爱我 |
[38:20] | What in God’s name w… makes you think | 是什么让你觉得 |
[38:22] | I would say that right now? | 我现在会说这个 |
[38:24] | Well, maybe ’cause it’s the truth. | 也许因为这是事实 |
[38:28] | Don’t you think we owe it to ourselves | 你不觉得我们为了自己应该 |
[38:31] | to try again? | 再试一次 |
[38:34] | We have four children. | 我们有四个孩子 |
[38:37] | What if we got it all wrong? | 如果我们都搞错了怎么办 |
[38:38] | What if, what if we’re meant to be together? | 如果 我们注定要在一起呢 |
[38:44] | Come on, don’t you feel anything for me anymore? | 拜托 你对我没任何感觉了吗 |
[38:46] | If I feel anything for you, I feel sorry for you. | 如果我有感觉 我感觉你很可悲 |
[38:49] | Because you’ve managed to turn 50 | 因为你已经50岁了 |
[38:51] | and not know how to be an adult. | 还不知道怎么做一个成年人 |
[38:53] | Oh, and Sasha Mann does? | 萨莎·曼知道 |
[38:55] | Yeah, I think so. | 是的 我想是的 |
[38:57] | Come on, Helen, he’s… | 拜托 海伦 他… |
[38:59] | he’s playing me. | 他在扮演我 |
[39:00] | He’s pretending to be me. | 他假装是我 |
[39:03] | It’s so obvious. You’re in love with me. | 这很明显 你爱我 |
[39:05] | He’s you, but he’s better. | 他是你 但他比你强多了 |
[39:09] | And please, just admit to yourself | 请你自己承认 |
[39:10] | the only reason you want me right now is because he does. | 你现在想要我的唯一原因 就是他想要 |
[39:13] | No. As usual, you’re not listening to what I’m saying. | 不 像往常一样 你从不听我说的话 |
[39:15] | I came here to tell you I love you. | 我是来告诉你我爱你的 |
[39:18] | I’ve been thinking about it for a long time. | 我很久前就想告诉你 |
[39:21] | And I know I’ve made some mistakes, | 我知道我犯了一些错误 |
[39:23] | but the only important thing is that I love you. | 但唯一重要的是我爱你 |
[39:26] | I’ve always loved you. | 我一直爱着你 |
[39:36] | I-I ac-actually don’t know what that word means to you. | 我真的不知道那个词对你意味着什么 |
[39:39] | Well, it means I deserve a second chance. | 意味着我应该得到第二次机会 |
[39:41] | You had a second chance. | 你有过第二次机会 |
[39:44] | Many times, and you fucked them all up. | 很多次 你都搞砸了 |
[39:46] | And I would be a fucking idiot to go back there. | 如果我再回去 我就他妈的傻了 |
[39:52] | – Helen… – Noah, I don’t love you anymore. | -海伦… -诺亚 我不再爱你了 |
[39:57] | I don’t want your love. | 我不想要你的爱 |
[39:59] | It terrifies me, and it’s caused me nothing but pain. | 它让我恐惧 它带给我的只有痛苦 |
[40:04] | So I’m done. | 所以就这样了 |
[40:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:29] | What’s up? | 干什么呢 |
[40:30] | I ran out of coffee. And I’m so tired. | 我的咖啡喝光了 我太累了 |
[40:34] | Glad we had some. | 很高兴我们有 |
[40:37] | can you watch him tonight? | 今晚你能照顾他吗 |
[40:38] | Um, I wish I could, but I, uh, have an event. | 我希望我能 但我有个活动 |
[40:43] | Please? | 拜托 |
[40:45] | I’m sorry. I-I mean, I-I… really, but I just, | 我很抱歉 但我真的 |
[40:47] | I have to, I have to go to this party. | 我必须 我必须去参加这个派对 |
[40:51] | I mean, you promised Vik | 我是说 你答应过维克 |
[40:54] | that you would help me take care of him. | 你会帮我照顾他的 |
[40:59] | Please, Helen, just ditch the party. | 拜托了 海伦 别去派对了 |
[41:01] | I’m… I’ve been looking after him by myself for four months, | 我… 我一个人照顾他 照顾了4个月了 |
[41:05] | and it’s exhausting; like, I need a break. | 真的很累 我需要休息一下 |
[41:07] | When do I get a goddamn break? | 我什么时候能休息一下 |
[41:09] | In about 18 years. | 差不多18年后吧 |
[41:13] | Right. Okay. Cool. | 好 很好 |
[41:17] | Can I at least take this with me? I can’t find mine. | 我至少能拿着这个吧 我找不到我的了 |
[41:23] | Maybe don’t smoke pot around the baby. | 也许在看孩子的时候还是别嗑嗨了 |
[41:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:29] | Thanks for the advice, Super Mom. | 谢谢你的建议 超人妈妈 |
[41:31] | Oh, come on. Excuse me? | 拜托 你说什么 |
[41:33] | Sorry. It’s cool. | 抱歉 没什么 |
[41:35] | Just… I’m-I’m just really tired. | 就是… 我就是太累了 |
[41:37] | Have fun at your party. | 好好享受你的派对吧 |
[41:50] | Helen? | 海伦 |
[41:51] | Yeah? | 在了 |
[41:54] | Priya. | 普丽娅 |
[41:55] | I was hoping I’d find you home. | 我就希望在家能找到你 |
[41:58] | I brought you a gift. | 我给你带了礼物 |
[42:00] | What for? | 为什么 |
[42:03] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[42:18] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[42:20] | It’s a sari. | 是莎丽 |
[42:22] | White is the color of mourning. | 白色是哀悼的颜色 |
[42:39] | Uh, it’s very beautiful, but white isn’t really my color. | 很漂亮 但白色并不是很适合我 |
[42:47] | Will you excuse me? | 不好意思我接个电话 |
[42:51] | Oh, great. Okay. | 好 好 |
[42:54] | I’ll see you in a little bit. | 等等见 |
[42:57] | I-I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[43:00] | Who was that? | 谁打来的 |
[43:02] | Uh, that was, uh, my boyfriend. | 是我的…男朋友 |
[43:07] | Boyfriend? | 男朋友 |
[43:09] | Priya, please don’t. | 普丽娅 别这样 |
[43:10] | Vikram has not even been gone for a few months. | 维克拉姆甚至走了都没几个月 |
[43:15] | Where I come from, widows wear white for a whole year. | 在我们那里 寡妇要穿白穿一年 |
[43:19] | It’s different in this country. We wear black. | 在我们这里不一样 我们穿黑 |
[43:21] | And fortunately, half of my wardrobe is… | 不幸地是 我的半个衣橱… |
[43:25] | Actually, I’m running really late. | 实际上 我要迟到了 |
[43:27] | Is there, um… is there anything else you wanted to– | 还有什么你想… |
[43:29] | As a matter of fact, yes, there is. | 实际上 是有的 |
[43:31] | Okay, great. I will call you from the car. | 好 那我在车上给你打电话说 |
[43:35] | You can let yourself out. | 你先走吧 |
[43:45] | Excuse me. Can I help you? | 不好意思 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[43:50] | You must be Helen. | 你肯定是海伦 |
[43:52] | I’m Christianna. | 我是克里斯蒂安娜 |
[43:53] | So nice to meet you. | 好高兴见到你 |
[43:57] | I’m sorry, should I know you? | 不好意思 我应该认识你吗 |
[44:01] | I’m his daughter. | 我是他女儿 |
[44:11] | Hey, Helen. | 海伦 |
[44:12] | Carolina sent over some stuff for you to wear tonight, | 卡罗莱纳给你送来了今晚穿的衣服 |
[44:15] | but she wasn’t sure if you’ve got shoes to go with it. | 但她不确定你有没有相配的鞋子 |
[44:23] | I tried ringing the bell. | 我按过门铃了 |
[44:25] | You didn’t answer. | 你没有开门 |
[44:27] | No. I was in the sauna. | 我在桑拿房 |
[44:29] | – I didn’t hear it. – I’m sure. | -没听到 -好吧 |
[44:31] | Helen, you can’t just let people into my house like this. | 海伦 你不能就这样放人进来 |
[44:34] | – I thought we talked about that. – Well, no, she told me | -我们谈过的 -不是 她跟我说 |
[44:36] | she was your daughter. | 她是你女儿 |
[44:37] | – Well, that’s hardly accurate, is it? – No. | -那很不准确 是吗 -不 |
[44:39] | Not now that it’s inconvenient for you. | 现在对你来说不方便 |
[44:41] | Christianna, what do you want? | 克里斯蒂安娜 你想要什么 |
[44:43] | I just want to spend time with you, Dad. | 我就是想和你一起度过点父女时光 爸 |
[44:46] | I’m sorry. I-I-I don’t understand what’s– | 不好意思 我不明白… |
[44:49] | She was my fiancée’s daughter. | 她是我未婚妻的女儿 |
[44:51] | Still am. | 现在依旧是 |
[44:53] | She’s dead, remember? Not me. | 她死了 记得吗 我并没死 |
[44:55] | Should I make some coffee or something? | 我是应该准备点咖啡什么的吗 |
[44:57] | No, thank you, Helen. | 不用了 谢谢 海伦 |
[44:59] | That’s very nice of you to offer, | 你人真好 还想着招待我 |
[45:00] | but I’m all right. | 但不用了 |
[45:03] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[45:04] | She’s been stalking you, most likely. | 很有可能她跟踪你了 |
[45:06] | I picked up a copy of US Weekly, | 我看了《美国周刊》 |
[45:09] | Sasha. | 萨莎 |
[45:10] | At the airport, on my way back from rehab. | 在机场 从戒瘾所回来的路上 |
[45:14] | Rehab. Right. | 戒瘾 是啊 |
[45:16] | – Okay, I think I’m just gonna– – No, please stay. | -好吧 我想我还是… -不 留下 |
[45:18] | Christianna won’t be here very long. | 克里斯蒂安娜不会在这里待很久 |
[45:21] | How much? | 要多少 |
[45:22] | I don’t want money. | 我不要钱 |
[45:23] | Okay, then what do you want? | 好 那你想要什么 |
[45:27] | You said that if I ever needed a place to stay, | 你说过如果我需要一个栖身的地方 |
[45:30] | I could stay here. | 我可以待在这里的 |
[45:31] | Christianna, that was before you stole all my art | 克里斯蒂安娜 那是在你偷了我所有的艺术品 |
[45:34] | and pawned it. | 典当了之前 |
[45:35] | It belonged to my mother! | 那是我妈的 |
[45:37] | – You gave it to her. – How much?! | -你给她的 -要多少 |
[45:47] | 25000 $25,000. | |
[45:48] | That’s it? I’m getting off cheap this time. | 就够了吗 这次要的少 |
[46:08] | You’re a real prince. | 你真是个王子 |
[46:10] | – Do you want me to call you a car? – No. | -你要我给你叫辆车吗 -不用 |
[46:12] | I wouldn’t want to put you out. | 不用麻烦了 |
[46:21] | Fuck! | 操 |
[46:28] | I need a drink. | 我得喝一杯 |
[46:31] | She does this every six months or so. | 她每六个月就要来这么一趟 |
[46:35] | Shows up, pretends she wants a… | 出现 假装她想要一段… |
[46:38] | relationship. | 关系 |
[46:42] | Well, she just got out of rehab. | 她刚从戒瘾所出来 |
[46:44] | Maybe she just needs a place | 也许只是需要个地方 |
[46:45] | to stay till she gets back on her feet. | 让她能重振旗鼓 |
[46:47] | Helen, she was not in rehab. | 海伦 她没去戒瘾所 |
[46:50] | She was in Bali. | 她在巴厘岛 |
[46:53] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[46:57] | I had her followed. | 我找人跟踪她了 |
[47:04] | By who? | 谁 |
[47:05] | Some of my security detail. | 我的一些保安人员 |
[47:07] | And… well, I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[47:12] | She’s extorting me for money. | 她在敲诈我 |
[47:14] | Lis-Listen. | 听我说 |
[47:18] | I don’t expect you to understand this, ’cause you’re different, | 我不指望你明白 因为你不一样 |
[47:22] | but most people… | 但大多数人… |
[47:26] | they use me. | 他们利用我 |
[47:28] | They pretend they care, and then I let them close, | 他们假装关心 然后我让他们接近我 |
[47:30] | and then they just take what they can get, right? | 他们就拿走了他们能拿走的东西 |
[47:33] | And it doesn’t matter if they’re family. | 是不是家人都不重要 |
[47:38] | Sometimes family is the fucking worst. | 有的时候家人是最糟糕的 |
[47:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[47:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[48:03] | I’m really sorry, Sasha. | 我真的很遗憾 萨莎 |
[48:18] | Oh, shit. It’s Vik’s mom. | 该死 是维克的妈妈 |
[48:21] | I forgot to call her back. | 我忘了给她回电话了 |
[48:22] | Okay, take it. It’s fine. | 接吧 没关系的 |
[48:27] | Hey, Priya. Sorry. I didn’t have any reception on the– | 普丽娅 不好意思 我刚刚没信号… |
[48:29] | Helen, I had to come | 海伦 我跑这么老远 |
[48:31] | all the way to your house to ask for a favor. | 到你家 就是想找你帮个忙 |
[48:33] | My brother is in town. | 我兄弟来了 |
[48:35] | His plane got rerouted from Mumbai, | 他的飞机从孟买改道了 |
[48:37] | and he’s got an unexpected 24-hour layover. | 他意外滞留了24小时 |
[48:41] | I’d like for him to meet Eddie. | 我想让他见见埃迪 |
[48:43] | You should call Sierra. | 你应该打给谢拉 |
[48:48] | Priya? | 普丽娅 |
[48:49] | All my brother knows is that Vikram was married | 我哥哥只知道维克拉姆 |
[48:52] | to a woman named Helen. | 和一个叫海伦的女人结婚了 |
[48:53] | Can you bring the baby over instead? | 你能带孩子来吗 |
[49:02] | Do you want your brother to think the baby is mine? | 你想让你哥哥觉得孩子是我的 |
[49:04] | Our family is very conservative. | 我们家是很保守的 |
[49:07] | What happened is not something they’d understand. | 这些他们理解不了 |
[49:10] | What? They don’t fuck around in Mumbai? | 怎么 他们在孟买不乱搞吗 |
[49:12] | That was not very nice. | 那不是很好 |
[49:13] | Helen, I haven’t seen my brother in years. | 海伦 我好久没见过我哥哥了 |
[49:17] | Can you just pretend for one night? | 你能假装一晚吗 |
[49:22] | What am I supposed to say? | 我应该说什么 |
[49:23] | You are supposed to say no. | 应该说不 |
[49:27] | This is what I mean. | 我就跟你说过 |
[49:29] | You have to set your boundaries. | 你应该设置清界限 |
[49:31] | Otherwise, people will just keep walking all over you. | 否则 人们就会不停麻烦你 |
[49:33] | Helen? Hello? | 海伦 还在吗 |
[49:45] | I’m sorry, Priya. I can’t, not tonight. | 抱歉 普丽娅 不行 今晚不行 |
[49:47] | Helen, please, just this once? | 海伦 拜托 就这一次 |
[49:50] | When have I ever asked for anything? | 我什么时候求过你 |
[49:52] | Priya, I said no. | 普丽娅 我说了不行 |
[49:54] | Please respect that. Good night. | 请尊重我的想法 晚安 |
[49:59] | How does that feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[50:00] | Feels great, right? | 很好 是吗 |
[50:05] | Listen, we have to get dressed. | 我们得穿衣服了 |
[50:08] | Or we’ll be late. | 要不就迟到了 |
[50:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:59] | – You good? – Yeah. It’s just work. | -你没事吧 -没事 就是工作的事 |
[51:01] | You look stunning. | 你看起来真美 |
[51:02] | I feel a little ridiculous. | 我感觉有点可笑 |
[51:04] | I feel we should find a room with a door that locks. | 我觉得我们应该找间门可以上锁的房间 |
[51:08] | Helen Solloway? | 海伦·索洛维 |
[51:10] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[51:15] | Eden. | 伊顿 |
[51:17] | Eden Ellery. I-I was Noah’s publicist. | 伊顿·埃勒里 之前帮诺亚做宣传的 |
[51:20] | We met years ago at Williams. | 我们很多年前在威廉姆斯见过 |
[51:22] | Oh, Eden, yes. | 伊顿 对 |
[51:24] | Of course. Hi. How are you? | 我记得 你好吗 |
[51:26] | I’m good. I, uh… I moved out west, had a couple kids. | 挺好 我搬来了西海岸 还有了孩子 |
[51:30] | Things are great, actually. | 日子过得挺不错的 |
[51:32] | Well, what are you doing, uh, here? | 你在这干什么 |
[51:34] | Oh, God. Carolina’s an old friend of my sister’s. | 卡罗莱纳是我姐妹的一个老朋友 |
[51:36] | – You’re kidding. – No. | -你开玩笑的吧 -没有 |
[51:38] | And here we were, thinking | 我们之前还在想 |
[51:39] | that we didn’t have any friends in common. | 我们没共同朋友呢 |
[51:44] | Uh, Eden, this is my boyfriend. | 伊顿 这是我男朋友 |
[51:46] | Oh, you… | 你… |
[51:48] | Sasha. | 萨莎 |
[51:50] | H… Yeah. Hi. | 你好 |
[51:52] | Hi. | 你好 |
[51:53] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[51:56] | Way to glow up, Helen. | 太厉害了 海伦 |
[51:59] | God, I’m really glad that you finally | 我真的很高兴 |
[52:01] | got away from Noah Solloway. | 你终于摆脱诺亚·索洛维了 |
[52:03] | What a creep. Am I right? | 他真是个渣男 对不对 |
[52:05] | Yeah, kind of a creep. | 是的 挺渣的 |
[52:06] | I have to say I am a huge fan of yours, Mr. Mann. | 曼先生 我是你的铁粉 |
[52:10] | I have my own firm now, and we’ve actually | 我现在有了自己的公司 |
[52:12] | expanded into representing talent, | 我们现在正在拓展业务 |
[52:14] | so, if you ever feel like making a switch, | 如果你有什么事需要做宣传的 |
[52:18] | – please give me a call. – Thank you. | -请给我个电话 -谢谢 |
[52:19] | I like to think I did a pretty good job for Noah, | 我当时帮诺亚做得挺好的 |
[52:23] | and let me tell you, it was not easy. | 我跟你说 那可不是件轻松活 |
[52:25] | No. You must be very talented. | 是啊 你一定很厉害 |
[52:27] | – I’ll keep you in mind. – Thank you. | -我记住你了 -谢谢 |
[52:30] | Helen, it is… it is so good to see you. | 海伦 很高兴见到你 |
[52:33] | I’d love to grab a drink now that we’re both on this coast. | 我们现在都住在西海岸 有空一起喝一杯 |
[52:37] | – Sure. – Okay. | -当然 -好的 |
[52:39] | My number’s on the card, so, seriously, give me a call. | 名片上有我的电话 讲真 打给我 |
[52:42] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[52:43] | Pleasure meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[52:44] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[52:49] | That was weird. | 真奇怪 |
[52:50] | Small world. | 世界很小 |
[52:53] | I think they were sleeping together. | 我觉得他们睡过 |
[52:55] | Her and Noah? | 她和诺亚吗 |
[52:56] | – Yeah. – When? | -是啊 -什么时候 |
[52:59] | On his book tour. | 在他的书宣传的时候 |
[53:05] | Didn’t seem to end too well. | 看起来结局不太好 |
[53:07] | No, I guess not. | 我想也是 |
[53:13] | Oh, fuck. I need to take this. | 该死 我去接个电话 |
[53:14] | Will you be all right for a second? | 失陪一下 |
[53:15] | – Yeah, of course. – Okay. | -当然 -好的 |
[53:18] | Yes? | 喂 |
[53:30] | Everything is going so well. | 一切都很顺利 |
[53:31] | – Good. Great. – Yeah. | -真好 -是啊 |
[53:34] | Look at Barry. He’s so happy. | 你看巴里 他多开心 |
[53:36] | He’s like a pig in shit. | 他开心死了 |
[53:40] | – Oh, can I make a confession? – Sure. | -我能和你说些心里话吗 -当然 |
[53:42] | Like, a few months ago, we-we… we were | 几个月前 我们… |
[53:45] | about to put this house on the market. | 打算把这房子卖了 |
[53:47] | Yeah, we-we… He wasn’t working at all. | 我们… 他都不工作 |
[53:51] | He was about to enter the-the third year | 他深度抑郁 |
[53:53] | of this profound depression. | 已经快第三年了 |
[53:56] | We never left the house. We never saw anyone. | 我们从不出门 不见朋友 |
[53:59] | I was gonna… I was gonna take the girls and go to my mother’s. | 我本打算带女儿去我妈妈家 |
[54:02] | But for some reason, I just decided to stick it out. | 但因为某些原因 我还是决定坚持下去 |
[54:05] | And then, when I read the script, I just knew he was onto | 当我看了剧本 我知道了 |
[54:08] | something special. | 他有些特别的发现 |
[54:12] | And when Sasha decided to do it, they just… | 当萨莎决定来拍 他们… |
[54:14] | they couldn’t green-light it fast enough. | 他们一拍即合 |
[54:16] | Carolina! | 卡罗莱纳 |
[54:18] | – We were just talking about you. – How are you? | -我们正在说你 -你好吗 |
[54:21] | – You look amazing. – Oh, thank you. | -你看起来很美 -谢谢 |
[54:23] | – What’s up? – The Maze 3 is a go. | -怎么了 -《迷宫3》要开拍了 |
[54:25] | Producers just called. | 制作人刚刚打电话来 |
[54:27] | That’s… good? | 是好事吗 |
[54:28] | That’s amazing. Script is fantastic. | 非常棒 剧本也很好 |
[54:30] | And we start production in… | 我们准备开始制作… |
[54:33] | in Chad, uh, next week. | 下礼拜去乍得拍 |
[54:37] | Uh, wait. What? Wait. | 等等 什么 等等 |
[54:38] | What about Barry’s movie? | 那巴里的电影呢 |
[54:46] | Oh, shit, Carolina. | 该死 卡罗莱纳 |
[54:50] | – That’s about to go soon. Right? – Yeah. | -那部也快开拍了 对吗 -是的 |
[54:54] | there’s-there’s… there’s no way I can do both. | 我不可能两部都拍 |
[54:56] | – I’m sorry. – Oh, I don’t think that he would mind pushing it. | -对不起 -我觉得他不会介意推迟的 |
[54:59] | No. I wouldn’t ask him to do that, no. | 是啊 我不会要求他那样做的 |
[55:01] | Oh, he’s just so excited to work with you. | 他很高兴能与你一起工作 |
[55:03] | I think we could figure something out. | 我们想想办法 |
[55:06] | Listen, I’d love to, | 听着 我愿意 |
[55:06] | but I have another project lined up after this one, so, so– | 但这部拍完后我还有一个项目 所以… |
[55:09] | What is it? Because we, uh… | 是什么 因为我们… |
[55:11] | we-we know so many people in town. | 我们在城里认识很多人 |
[55:12] | I’m sure we could call the producers. They– | 我们可以打给制作人 他们… |
[55:14] | I can’t make it work. I’m sorry. | 我办不到 抱歉 |
[55:19] | I’ll just, uh, I’ll just go talk to him. | 我自己去跟他说吧 |
[55:20] | No, don’t… | 别… |
[55:21] | Please, he’s so happy. | 拜托 他现在很开心 |
[55:27] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[55:32] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[55:44] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[55:46] | I thought you said you were going to do Barry’s movie. | 你不是说要去拍巴里的电影吗 |
[55:48] | Well, I thought so, too, but, um, | 我也本以为 但是… |
[55:50] | then something came up, so… | 又出了个新项目 所以… |
[55:55] | – Didn’t you promise him? – No. I said I would try. | -你跟他承诺过吗 -没有 我说我尽力 |
[55:58] | Look, look, this-this happens in my business all the time, | 听着 我这一行里经常发生这种事 |
[56:02] | and he’ll get someone else, and he’ll… | 他会找到其他人的 |
[56:04] | probably win an Oscar, and… | 说不定会获得奥斯卡奖 |
[56:07] | he’s gonna be fine. | 他没事的 |
[56:09] | Are we going back to my place or– | 我们是去我那 还是… |
[56:10] | I think I just want to go home. | 我还是回家好了 |
[56:12] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[56:14] | Please don’t be like this. | 请不要这样 |
[56:15] | Carolina said Barry needs you to get the movie made. | 卡罗莱纳说巴里需要你来完成电影的拍摄 |
[56:18] | A lot of people need me to get their movies made, | 很多人的电影都需要我 |
[56:20] | and if I made every single one of them, | 如果每个人的电影我都要去拍 |
[56:22] | I wouldn’t have the kind of career | 那我对他们来说 |
[56:23] | that makes me so valuable to them in the first place. | 怎么还会炙手可热 |
[56:27] | But I-I really don’t understand why you’re so upset about this. | 但我真的不明白你在气什么 |
[56:29] | Because I like her, and I don’t have many friends out here, so– | 因为我喜欢她 我在这也没朋友 |
[56:32] | Carolina is not your friend. | 卡罗莱纳不是你的朋友 |
[56:35] | She only hired you because I told Barry you needed a job. | 她雇你是因为我告诉巴里你需要一份工作 |
[56:38] | He was doing me a favor. | 他在给我做人情 |
[56:43] | Hey, you don’t need her. | 你不需要她 |
[56:45] | You’ve got me. | 你有我 |
[56:47] | I’ll be your friend. | 我来当你的朋友 |
[57:03] | Stacey? | 史黛丝 |
[57:09] | Stace? Stacey? | 史黛丝 |
[57:20] | Priya. | 普丽娅 |
[57:21] | You didn’t answer your phone. | 你没接电话 |
[57:24] | Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. | 是的 我知道 不好意思 |
[57:26] | Um, do you want to come inside? | 你要进来吗 |
[57:28] | – I-I can explain. – I know I’m not | -我可以解释 -我知道我不是… |
[57:29] | your favorite person, Helen. | 你最喜欢的人 海伦 |
[57:31] | But I am a person, a person who lost her son. | 但我也是个人 一个失去孩子的人 |
[57:38] | Would you please come inside and we can talk? | 咱们进屋谈吧 |
[57:40] | My brother and I have not spoken in decades. | 我和我哥哥几十年没见了 |
[57:43] | He cut me off when I married Abdul | 我嫁给阿布都时 他跟我断绝了关系 |
[57:45] | because he was a Muslim. | 因为他是穆斯林 |
[57:47] | He convinced my parents to disown me. | 他说服我父母跟我断绝关系 |
[57:50] | They did not come for my marriage. | 他们没来参加我的婚礼 |
[57:53] | They did not know Vikram. | 他们不认识维克拉姆 |
[57:56] | And when he died, | 他死的时候 |
[57:58] | my brother finally phoned me. | 我哥哥终于打给了我 |
[58:02] | And miraculously… | 不可思议的是 |
[58:06] | …he appeared in Los Angeles. | 他来到了洛杉矶 |
[58:09] | And he wanted to see me. | 他想见我 |
[58:13] | And he wanted to see Vikram’s widow | 他想见维克拉姆的遗孀 |
[58:15] | and pay his respects. | 表以慰问 |
[58:17] | And he wanted to see his son. | 他想见见他的儿子 |
[58:20] | All I asked is that you not sully Vikram’s legacy | 我只求你不要用维克拉姆一生中唯一一次犯错 |
[58:24] | with the one stupid mistake he made in his entire life. | 来玷污他的整个名声 |
[58:32] | Um, I’m… | 我… |
[58:36] | I’m sorry. I am. I… | 我很抱歉 真的 我… |
[58:40] | Vikram said that you were such a good person, | 维克拉姆说你是个好人 |
[58:42] | such a selfless person. | 一个无私的人 |
[58:44] | You really had him fooled. | 你真骗了他 |
[58:46] | You have everyone fooled. | 你骗了所有人 |
[58:53] | And you’re wrong. | 还有 你错了 |
[58:55] | You look lovely in white. | 你穿白色很好看 |