时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I found some sort of shrine at Dad’s. | 我在爸爸的住处发现了神龛 |
[00:09] | What did you do with it? | 你是怎么处理的 |
[00:10] | I threw it out. | 我丢出去了 |
[00:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:12] | Because I hate looking at her. | 因为我讨厌看到她 |
[00:15] | Two astronauts meet by chance in the International Space Station. | 两个宇航员碰巧在国际太空站相遇 |
[00:18] | They fall desperately in love, but their love is doomed. | 他们相爱了 但他们的爱情是注定的 |
[00:21] | They try to forget each other. | 他们努力忘记对方 |
[00:23] | They build completely new lives with new people. | 和新人建立起全新的生活 |
[00:26] | But, deep down, they secretly still love each other. | 因为在内心深处 他们仍然爱着对方 |
[00:29] | Until one day, they run into each other again | 直到有一天 他们再次相遇 |
[00:32] | on the opposite side of the galaxy. | 在银河系的另一边 |
[00:34] | Because all this time | 因为一直以来 |
[00:36] | they thought they were moving away from each other, | 他们以为在互相远离彼此 |
[00:38] | they were actually in orbit. | 但他们在一个轨道运行 |
[00:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:42] | I don’t want your love. | 我不想要你的爱 |
[00:44] | It terrifies me, and it’s caused me nothing but pain. | 它让我恐惧 它带给我的只有痛苦 |
[00:47] | We can’t afford a wedding, can we? | 我们负担不起一场婚礼 是吗 |
[00:49] | Come on, Whitney. You’ve been talking | 好了 惠特尼 你很小就说 |
[00:50] | about having a wedding in this house | 要在这栋房子里 |
[00:52] | since before you were in braces. | 举行婚礼了 |
[00:53] | Okay, I just received the last part of my advance, | 我刚拿到预付款的剩余部分 |
[00:56] | and I can’t think of a better thing to spend it on. | 我想不到比这更好的地方花掉它了 |
[00:57] | I used to think, when we had no money and we had all these kids | 我以前觉得 如果我们没有钱 只有这些孩子 |
[01:00] | and we were fighting, I would look at you sometimes | 我们会为他们努力 偶尔我看着你 |
[01:01] | and I would think, “One day, this is gonna be worth it. | 我会觉得”有一天 这都会是值得的 |
[01:04] | One day, I’m gonna dance with him at Whitney’s wedding.” | 有一天我会和他在惠特尼的婚礼上共舞 |
[01:07] | I saw the way you look at women. | 我看到了你看女人的眼神 |
[01:10] | Like they’re prey. | 好像她们是你的猎物 |
[01:11] | How the fuck did you not know it was her in the hot tub?! | 你怎么会不知道按摩浴缸里的是她 |
[01:14] | I would do anything– anything– to undo what happened! | 我愿意做任何事来弥补对她的伤害 |
[01:18] | If I can just give her a good wedding, | 如果我可以给她一个完美的婚礼 |
[01:20] | with us all there together, having fun, then– | 我们一家人都在场 我们欢笑… |
[01:22] | She doesn’t want you there. | 她不想你去 |
[01:25] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[03:02] | And five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[03:10] | What’s the next move? | 下一步是什么 |
[03:20] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:22] | And pizza arms. | 披萨手 |
[03:24] | Pizzas. | 披萨 |
[03:25] | Pi… like a pizza. Yeah. | 就像在转披萨 对 |
[03:27] | Okay, turn. | 好 转身 |
[03:28] | Spin. And spin. Hey. | 转 接着转 |
[03:31] | Spin. Two, three, four. | 转 二 三 四 |
[03:33] | Ride the tractor. | 骑拖拉机 |
[03:38] | Kick the puppy. | 踢小狗 |
[03:40] | Kick the puppy with your right foot, Trevor. | 用右脚踢小狗 特雷弗 |
[03:43] | – Stacey, really? – Kick the puppy. | -史黛丝 真的假的 -踢小狗 |
[03:45] | – Kick– – Okay. Sorry. | -踢… -抱歉 |
[03:47] | Sorry, sorry. Stop, stop. | 抱歉 停 停 |
[03:49] | Stop. | 停 |
[03:50] | Okay, let’s start again. Back to one. | 我们从头开始 最开始的位置 |
[03:52] | Trevor, you kick the puppy with your right foot. | 特雷弗 你要用右脚踢小狗 |
[03:54] | “Kick the puppy”? | “踢小狗” |
[03:55] | – Yes. – Dad, | -对 -爸爸 |
[03:56] | what the fuck does “ride the tractor” mean? | 骑拖拉机是个什么鬼 |
[03:58] | Martin, I’ve told you three times. | 马丁 我都说三次了 |
[03:59] | This, okay? This is ride the tractor, okay? | 这个 好吗 这就是骑拖拉机 |
[04:02] | Ride the tractor. Kick the puppy. All right? | 这是骑拖拉机 这是踢小狗 懂了吗 |
[04:05] | It’s easy. Okay? | 很简单 |
[04:08] | Come on, everyone. | 赶紧 大伙儿 |
[04:09] | Your sister wants a flash dance for her wedding– | 你姐姐希望婚礼上有个快舞 |
[04:11] | Flash mob. | 快闪 |
[04:12] | A flash mob for her wedding. | 婚礼上有个快闪 |
[04:13] | And that’s what she’s gonna get, okay? | 我们是为她准备的 好吗 |
[04:14] | So come on. | 继续 |
[04:15] | Let’s go again. | 重来一次 |
[04:17] | Everyone back to one. | 大家回到开始位置 |
[04:21] | Okay, | 好了 |
[04:22] | once more with feeling. | 这次注入一些感情 |
[04:23] | And, remember, you’re happy! | 记住 你很开心 |
[04:24] | Your sister’s getting married! | 你姐姐要结婚了 |
[04:26] | So, smile. | 笑起来 |
[04:28] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好 开始 |
[04:31] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[04:34] | It’s going great. It’s going great. | 很好 很好 |
[04:35] | – It’s going great. – Mom, come on. | -很好 -妈妈 来吧 |
[04:37] | Get in. | 一起来 |
[04:38] | I can’t. I’m the videographer. | 我不行 我是摄像师 |
[04:42] | – Show me what you got. – Yeah, well, it’s not… | -给我看看 -好吧 现在还 |
[04:44] | it’s not, uh… it’s not perfect yet. It’s not– | 现在还不是很完美 不是 |
[04:45] | – I’ll be kind. – We’re still-still developing. | -我会嘴下留情 -我们还在摸索 |
[04:47] | – Just show me. – Yeah, Dad, | -给我看看 -对啊 爸爸 |
[04:49] | are we doing this or what? It’s fucking freezing. | 我们还跳不跳了 外边冻死了 |
[04:55] | Yes, Trevor. Let’s go. | 好 特雷弗 开始 |
[04:56] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[04:59] | Five, six, seven, eight! | 五 六 七 八 |
[05:22] | Nice. | 不错 |
[05:29] | Sierra, are you ready? | 谢拉 你准备好了吗 |
[05:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:41] | Martin, Trevor, Stacey, go! | 马丁 特雷弗 史黛丝 上 |
[05:55] | And everyone! | 大家一起 |
[06:40] | Hey, Trev. Can I borrow you for a second? | 特雷 能过来一会儿吗 |
[06:42] | Can’t. | 不行 |
[06:45] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[06:46] | I’m writing my toast. | 我在写祝酒词 |
[06:49] | Trevor, I know you hate me, but consider this | 特雷弗 我知道你恨我 但就把这个当作 |
[06:51] | a favor to your sister. | 帮你姐姐一个忙 |
[06:54] | I don’t hate you. | 我不恨你 |
[06:56] | It’s okay if you do. | 你恨我也没关系 |
[06:57] | I hated my dad, too. | 我也恨我爸 |
[06:59] | No. No, really, I don’t. | 不 真的 我不恨你 |
[07:03] | I just… | 我只是 |
[07:05] | I wish you’d been around more. | 希望你能多在我们身边 |
[07:14] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[07:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:18] | Good talk. | 谈得不错 |
[07:25] | Hey, how’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[07:28] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[07:31] | I can’t believe they’re making me do this. | 真不敢相信他们逼我做这个 |
[07:34] | Well, you said yes. | 毕竟你同意了 |
[07:36] | What was I supposed to say? | 我还能说什么 |
[07:37] | What the hell do I know about getting married? | 我哪知道婚姻是怎样的 |
[07:41] | Well, doesn’t she have some poems or something | 她不是有一些诗歌什么的 |
[07:43] | she wants people to read? | 希望别人念吗 |
[07:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:46] | So, then they… say their vows, | 他们说誓言 |
[07:50] | exchange rings and then kiss, right? | 交换戒指然后亲吻 对吧 |
[07:52] | How hard could it be? | 这能有多难 |
[07:53] | She wants me to say something. | 她想让我说几句 |
[07:55] | Something important. | 一些重要的话 |
[07:59] | Well, | 好吧 |
[08:00] | you like Colin, right? | 你喜欢科林 对吧 |
[08:01] | I mean, of all the boyfriends she’s ever had, | 跟她其他的男友比 |
[08:03] | he’s definitely my favorite. | 他绝对是我的最爱 |
[08:05] | What do you like about him? | 你喜欢他什么 |
[08:08] | He’s not a dick. | 他不是个混蛋 |
[08:10] | He treats her well. | 他对她很好 |
[08:12] | He’s a decent guy. | 他是个好人 |
[08:14] | I mean, honestly, like, it could have been much worse. | 说实话 本来可能会更糟糕 |
[08:17] | Well, why don’t you just say that? | 不如你就说这些吧 |
[08:18] | I mean, not the part about it being worse, but… | 当然 把最后更糟糕那段去掉 但是 |
[08:20] | Sure, I mean, she’s getting a good deal out of it. | 行 这婚姻对她来说是挺不错 |
[08:23] | I’m just not sure what’s in it for him. | 我只是不确定他能从中得到什么 |
[08:25] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:29] | I just don’t know why anyone would want to marry my sister. | 我就是不知道为什么有人会想娶我姐姐 |
[08:31] | – Martin. – Dad, come on. | -马丁 -爸爸 拜托 |
[08:34] | She’s a lot. | 她太复杂了 |
[08:35] | Whitney is a lot. | 惠特尼确实很复杂 |
[08:36] | Yeah, that’s what makes her great. | 但这也是她讨人喜的地方 |
[08:38] | When I get married, I’m gonna choose someone much easier. | 当我结婚时 我要选个简单点的人 |
[08:43] | Yeah, well, you’re welcome to choose whoever you want, | 当然 你想选什么样的人都可以 |
[08:45] | but you may change your mind in a few years. | 但几年后你也许会改变心意 |
[08:49] | Your sister’s really smart | 你姐姐非常聪明 |
[08:51] | and passionate | 充满激情 |
[08:52] | and believes deeply in things. | 对自己的信仰坚定不移 |
[08:56] | And, yeah, she can be a little dramatic, | 没错 有时她比较夸张 |
[08:57] | but she’s gonna keep his life really interesting. | 但她能让生活保持精彩 |
[09:02] | I get, from where you’re sitting, it… | 我理解从你的角度看这些 |
[09:03] | you know, she seems like a lot of work, but… | 她似乎很复杂 但是 |
[09:06] | I think you realize, as you get older, | 我想当你长大后你会发现 |
[09:07] | the person you want to live with is not, is not the one | 你想共度终身的人 不是那个 |
[09:10] | who’s… keeps telling you how wonderful you are. | 一直告诉你 你有多棒的人 |
[09:12] | It’s the one who you just can’t stop talking to | 而是那个你不由自主想聊天的人 |
[09:14] | ’cause you have no idea what she’s gonna say next. | 因为你不知道她下一句会说什么 |
[09:21] | I think Colin got pretty lucky, too, you know. | 我觉得科林也很幸运 知道吗 |
[09:24] | You should say that. | 你应该说这个 |
[09:32] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[09:32] | I’m really, really busy. | 我真是太忙了 |
[09:34] | Yeah, well, good luck. | 行 祝你好运 |
[09:35] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[09:42] | Colin? | 科林 |
[09:50] | I was just checking to see if you’re okay. | 我只是来看看你好吗 |
[09:52] | D-Do you need anything or…? | 你需要帮忙吗 |
[09:56] | They just told me to get dressed in here, so… | 他们就让我在这里换衣服 所以 |
[09:58] | Of course. Yeah, no, this is the son-in-law suite. | 当然 对 这是女婿套房 |
[10:01] | I actually remember shaving in that bathroom | 我还记得在我婚礼前 |
[10:04] | just before my wedding. | 在厕所里剃胡子 |
[10:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:09] | Wow, you use a straight razor. | 你用了直剃刀 |
[10:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:13] | It was my dad’s. | 这是我爸的 |
[10:14] | Oh, where are your parents? | 你父母呢 |
[10:15] | Are they, are they here yet? | 他们到了吗 |
[10:18] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[10:20] | They couldn’t make it, actually. | 其实他们来不了了 |
[10:21] | Oh. Why? | 为什么 |
[10:24] | Well, they wanted to, of course. | 他们当然是想来的 |
[10:25] | Got them a flight from Belfast and everything. | 我给他们买了从贝尔法斯特来的机票 |
[10:27] | But, um… | 但是 |
[10:30] | my dad got arrested, so… | 我爸被捕了 |
[10:31] | What? | 什么 |
[10:35] | Yeah, I don’t know why I just told you that. | 对 我不知道我怎么告诉你了 |
[10:36] | Please don’t tell Whitney. I just told her he was sick. | 请别告诉惠特尼 我只说他病了 |
[10:39] | No, no. Of course I won’t. | 好 没问题 我不说 |
[10:41] | I mean, is-is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[10:43] | Um, anything I can do? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[10:53] | – I’m sorry. – Colin. | -真抱歉 -科林 |
[10:58] | I shouldn’t have gotten him a ticket. | 我就不该给他买票 |
[11:00] | I knew he would do this. | 我知道他会这么做 |
[11:02] | Such a waste of fucking money. | 真是太浪费钱了 |
[11:06] | What happened? Is he okay? | 怎么了 他还好吗 |
[11:07] | He is fine. He’s just drunk. | 他没事 只是醉了 |
[11:09] | He does this. | 他总这样 |
[11:11] | Especially when he gets stressed. | 尤其是压力大的时候 |
[11:12] | And flying stresses him out. | 而坐飞机让他压力大 |
[11:15] | So I should have known. | 我应该知道会这样 |
[11:17] | Colin, | 科林 |
[11:20] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[11:22] | How about your mother? Is she… can she make it? | 那你妈妈呢 她能来吗 |
[11:27] | I don’t think so. She… | 我觉得不行 她… |
[11:31] | …missed her flight, | 错过了航班 |
[11:32] | and it’s too complicated | 而且对她来说 |
[11:33] | for her to figure out how to get the ticket reissued, so… | 改签机票太复杂了 所以 |
[11:38] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[11:39] | I’ll just send her some pictures. | 我就给她发照片吧 |
[11:41] | – She’ll like that. – Wait. | -她会喜欢的 -等等 |
[11:42] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪里 |
[11:45] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:45] | Well, if I get her a new ticket, | 如果我重新买张机票 |
[11:47] | is she, is she near an airport? | 她在机场附近吗 |
[11:48] | I mean, how-how-how long is the flight? | 飞过来要多久 |
[11:51] | It’s about seven hours. | 大概七个小时 |
[11:52] | Okay, so… what, she can be here by 10 or 11? | 好 那她大概十点或十一点能到 |
[11:55] | You want to try it? | 你想试试吗 |
[11:56] | You really don’t have to do that, Mr. Solloway. | 你真没必要那样做 索洛维先生 |
[11:59] | Look, first of all, call me Noah. | 首先 叫我诺亚 |
[12:00] | And, secondly, I’d really, really like to help. | 其次 我真的真的很想帮忙 |
[12:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:07] | Because you’re family. | 因为你是家人 |
[12:10] | You get a pretty bad rap in this family, Noah. | 你在这个家的名声挺不好的 诺亚 |
[12:14] | Yeah, well, I’ve done some things to deserve that. | 是啊 我是自作自受 |
[12:17] | Also, the Solloway women are pretty tough. | 而且 索洛维家的女人都很强悍 |
[12:21] | Good luck with yours. | 祝愿你家的好一些 |
[12:24] | Here’s the thing about the family you’re marrying into. | 你要结婚的家庭是这样的 |
[12:27] | We’re all batshit crazy | 我们都极为疯狂 |
[12:29] | and we can be brutal with each other. | 我们也会对彼此残忍 |
[12:30] | But when the shit hits the fan, | 但是遇到困难的时候 |
[12:33] | we show up. | 我们会赶来帮忙 |
[12:38] | It’s not much, but… | 没什么大不了的 但… |
[12:39] | it’s not nothing. | 也不是毫无意义 |
[12:43] | Where I come from, it’s a lot. | 在我的家乡 这意义重大 |
[12:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:52] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 |
[12:55] | So, boarding in… 90 minutes? | 登机时间在…90分钟之后 |
[12:58] | Great. Okay, can you send me the confirmation? | 很好 好的 你能发给我确认吗 |
[13:01] | Yeah, that’s my e-mail. Thank you. | 是的 是我的电子邮箱 谢谢 |
[13:03] | Perfect. Bye. | 很好 再见 |
[13:07] | What was that about? | 什么事 |
[13:08] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:11] | You look great. | 你真美 |
[13:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:18] | This is really nice. | 这真好 |
[13:20] | Really, really nice. | 真的真的很好 |
[13:32] | I think it’s time. | 时间到了 |
[13:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:06] | What the…? | 什么情况… |
[14:15] | Are you, uh, Helen Butler? | 你是海伦·巴特勒吗 |
[14:20] | No. | 不是 |
[14:20] | Uh, these are for Helen. | 这些是送给海伦的 |
[14:23] | Can you sign? | 你能签下字吗 |
[14:24] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:28] | Here’s the note. | 这是信 |
[14:30] | Here you go. All right. | 给 好了 |
[14:31] | Thanks. Have a good day. | 谢谢 祝你一天愉快 |
[14:34] | 致海伦 “人生是花朵 爱情是花蜜” ——巴尔扎克 祝你度过美好的一天 萨莎 | |
[14:46] | It was Victor Hugo, you asshole. | 是维克多·雨果 你个蠢货 |
[14:50] | Hey, buddy! | 老兄 |
[14:51] | Can you move out of the way? | 能让一下吗 |
[14:53] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[14:57] | Hey, Bruce. Bruce. | 布鲁斯 布鲁斯 |
[14:59] | Bruce, where are you going? | 布鲁斯 你去哪 |
[15:02] | It isn’t safe. | 不安全 |
[15:03] | What isn’t safe? | 什么不安全 |
[15:05] | They’re after me. I have to leave. | 他们在追我 我得离开 |
[15:06] | – Come on, let’s go back- – Don’t touch me, | -走吧 回去 -别碰我 |
[15:07] | you fucking pig. It’s okay. Okay. | 你个臭猪 没事的 好吧 |
[15:09] | It’s okay, Bruce. It’s fine. You’re safe. | 没事的 布鲁斯 没关系的 你很安全 |
[15:12] | Come on, let’s go back inside. | 走吧 我们回去 |
[15:13] | Don’t you understand? | 你不明白吗 |
[15:15] | I can’t go back in there. I don’t know them. | 我不能回去 我不认识他们 |
[15:17] | I don’t know any of those people. | 我一个人也不认识 |
[15:19] | Well, you-you know me. | 可你认识我啊 |
[15:21] | Don’t you? You know me. | 不是吗 你认识我 |
[15:24] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[15:26] | Michael, is that you? | 迈克尔 是你吗 |
[15:29] | Yeah, it’s me. | 是啊 是我 |
[15:30] | How are you, Bruce? | 你好吗 布鲁斯 |
[15:31] | Uh, it’s good to see you again. | 真高兴又见面了 |
[15:33] | Oh, you made it. | 你活下来了 |
[15:35] | You made it. | 你活下来了 |
[15:36] | Yeah, I made it. | 是的 我活下来了 |
[15:37] | They said you were dead. | 他们说你死了 |
[15:39] | They told me you weren’t coming back. | 他们说你不会回来了 |
[15:42] | Well, they were wrong. | 他们说得不对 |
[15:44] | Do Mom and Dad know? | 爸妈知道吗 |
[15:46] | No. Not-not yet. | 不知道 现在还不知道 |
[15:48] | No, I was, uh… they’re waiting for us inside. | 不 我… 他们在里面等我们呢 |
[15:50] | I-I thought I’d come and find you first. | 我觉得我应该先来找你 |
[15:52] | Will you come back and s-see them with me? | 你愿意和我回去见他们吗 |
[15:54] | Oh, Michael, | 迈克尔 |
[15:56] | I can’t believe it’s really you. | 不敢相信真的是你 |
[15:58] | It’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[16:05] | My… my little brother. My boy. | 我的…我的弟弟 亲爱的弟弟 |
[16:09] | Come on, Bruce. Come on. | 走吧 布鲁斯 走吧 |
[16:10] | Let’s-let’s go find Mom and Dad. | 我们去找妈妈爸爸 |
[16:12] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[16:13] | You’re okay. | 你没事的 |
[16:24] | Oh, fuck. Here, Bruce. | 妈的 这边 布鲁斯 |
[16:26] | Bruce. Come here. | 布鲁斯 来这边 |
[16:28] | Quick. | 快 |
[16:29] | Hide there. Okay? Just hide there. | 藏在那里 好吗 藏好 |
[16:35] | What are we doing? Is this a game? | 我们在干什么 玩游戏吗 |
[16:37] | Yeah, it’s a game. We have to be quiet, okay? | 是在玩游戏 我们不能出声 好吗 |
[17:01] | Oh, this is a great hiding place. | 这是个隐藏的好地方 |
[17:03] | Mom and Dad will never find us. | 妈妈爸爸永远都找不到我们 |
[17:11] | No, they won’t. | 是的 找不到 |
[17:18] | They’ll never even know we were here. | 他们甚至不会知道我们在这里 |
[18:18] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[20:24] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:33] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:37] | One second, then. | 稍等一下 |
[20:43] | My ears. | 耳朵不大好 |
[20:46] | What can I do for you? | 要点什么 |
[20:48] | Can I get a cup of coffee? | 能给我杯咖啡吗 |
[20:51] | A customer. | 一位顾客 |
[20:52] | Welcome to the end of the world. | 欢迎来到世界尽头 |
[20:56] | You can sit wherever you like. | 随便坐 |
[20:58] | I’ll bring it to you. | 我给你端过去 |
[21:44] | This your first time in Montauk? | 第一次来蒙托克吗 |
[21:46] | No, I grew up here. | 不 我是在这儿长大的 |
[21:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:49] | Did you now? | 是吗 |
[21:51] | A local. | 本地人 |
[21:52] | That’s a rarity around here. | 在这里很少见 |
[21:55] | My mom actually worked here for a bit before I was born. | 我妈生我之前在这里工作过一阵子 |
[21:58] | Where? | 在哪 |
[22:01] | Here. This restaurant. | 这里 这家餐馆 |
[22:08] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 真见鬼 |
[22:14] | Um… could I just get some eggs? | 能给我做几个鸡蛋吗 |
[22:17] | Scrambled? | 炒蛋 |
[22:21] | Coming right up. | 马上就好 |
[22:31] | Do you know where I can get some gas? | 你知道哪能加油吗 |
[22:33] | Gas? | 加油 |
[22:34] | For a car. | 给车加油 |
[22:37] | Not anymore. | 现在没有加油站了 |
[23:04] | These are so tiny. | 扣子好小 |
[23:10] | Mom, this is taking too long, okay? | 妈 你系了很久了 好吗 |
[23:11] | – I’m just gonna do it myself. – No, no, no, no, no. | -我自己来吧 -不不不 |
[23:12] | I’m almost done. I’m almost done. | 快好了 就快好了 |
[23:13] | Stop. Stop. Hold still. | 住手 住手 别动 |
[23:18] | Did everyone make it? | 大家都来了吗 |
[23:20] | I think so. | 应该都来了 |
[23:22] | No one canceled last minute, right? | 没人临时说不来吧 对吧 |
[23:24] | I’m worried they might. | 真担心会有人不来 |
[23:25] | Colin’s friends are such flakes. | 科林的朋友们都靠不住 |
[23:27] | I just… I don’t want there to be any empty seats. | 我…我不希望有座位空着 |
[23:30] | Well, you’d have to ask your father. | 你得问问你爸爸 |
[23:32] | – Why? – Because he was keeping the guest list. | -为什么 -因为他在记录宾客名单 |
[23:36] | Mom, I, I asked you | 妈妈 我 我告诉过你 |
[23:37] | to take care of that. I thought you did. | 让你负责客人名单 我还以为你照做了 |
[23:39] | Yes, I know. But he sent out the invitations | 我知道啊 可邀请都是他发的 |
[23:41] | and it just seemed much simpler. | 这样似乎简单多了 |
[23:42] | And, Whitney, does it really matter? | 还有 惠特尼 这真的很重要吗 |
[23:43] | I mean, come on. | 拜托 |
[23:45] | It matters to me. | 这对我很重要 |
[23:45] | Wha… | 什… |
[23:46] | Okay. Seriously? You dropped it? | 好吧 不是吧 你把它丢掉了吗 |
[23:48] | I, no… I… | 我 没… 我… |
[23:49] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈的怎么回事啊 |
[23:50] | I didn’t mean to, it’s just that… | 我不是故意的 只不过… |
[23:52] | it’s just that you turned so quickly. | 只不过你转身太快了 |
[23:55] | Jesus, Helen, why are you even here? | 天啊 海伦 你为什么要来 |
[23:56] | Because I… thought you might need my help. | 因为我…以为你可能需要我的帮助 |
[23:59] | Oh, my God. Do not make this about you right now. | 我的天啊 别让我现在和你吵 |
[24:02] | I do not have time for that today. | 我今天真的没时间吵架 |
[24:06] | Where did you learn to be so hard on people, Whitney? | 你在哪学的对人这么苛刻的 惠特尼 |
[24:15] | Why am I here? | 我为什么在这 |
[24:17] | If I bother you that much? | 如果我那么让你心烦 |
[24:19] | Why am I here? Why didn’t you | 我为什么在这 你不如 |
[24:20] | just disinvite me like you did your dad? | 也别邀请我算了 就像你爸那样 |
[24:22] | Optics. Think about it. | 观感 想想看 |
[24:24] | It would have looked terrible. | 那样看起来很糟 |
[24:35] | I do not want to have the same relationship with you | 我并不希望我和你之间的关系 |
[24:37] | as I do with my own mother. | 像我和我妈妈一样 |
[24:39] | But I don’t know how to avoid it right now. | 可我现在不知道该怎么去避免 |
[24:41] | Well, you could try listening to me for a change. | 你可以试着听听我说的话 |
[24:42] | – That would be a fun start. – I do listen to you. | -那会是个有趣的开始 -我听了 |
[24:44] | No, you don’t. You listen for what you want to hear. | 你没听 你只听你想听的 |
[24:45] | And that’s not the same thing. | 那不是一回事 |
[24:46] | I don’t… I-I don’t… | 我… 我… |
[24:48] | understand what you mean. | 不明白你什么意思 |
[24:50] | Okay. Right. Ask me a question. | 好吧 问我个问题 |
[24:52] | One that you don’t think that you already know the answer to. | 一个你认为你还不知道答案的问题 |
[25:00] | Are you in love? | 你爱他吗 |
[25:04] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[25:06] | You’re not sure? | 你不确定吗 |
[25:07] | No. | 不确定 |
[25:10] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[25:13] | I don’t know, I’m not obsessed with him. | 我不知道 我对他并不痴迷 |
[25:15] | Uh… it’s not like you and Dad. | 跟你和爸爸不一样 |
[25:16] | I… I don’t think about him all the time. | 我… 我并不总是想着他 |
[25:19] | I don’t wonder if he’s okay. | 我并不想知道他是否还好 |
[25:20] | Sometimes a whole day goes by and I just forget about him. | 有时候一整天过去了 我根本没想起过他 |
[25:24] | And does that worry you? | 这让你担忧吗 |
[25:26] | No, it doesn’t worry me, Mom. I’m not like you. | 并不让我担忧 妈 我和你不一样 |
[25:28] | I don’t want my marriage to be the great adventure of my life. | 我不希望我的婚姻成为我生命中最大的冒险 |
[25:32] | Is that what you think I wanted? | 你以为这是我希望的吗 |
[25:34] | Isn’t it? | 难道不是吗 |
[25:36] | Peekaboo! It’s almost time. | 找到你们了 快到时间了 |
[25:38] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[25:40] | What the hell is going on in here? | 这里是什么情况 |
[25:42] | Whitney, for God’s sake, get your shoes on. | 惠特尼 老天爷啊 把鞋穿上 |
[25:45] | God, your mother is so useless. | 天啊 你妈妈真没用 |
[25:46] | I should have known, when I sent her | 我叫她过来帮你准备的时候 |
[25:47] | in here to help you get ready, | 就该知道 |
[25:49] | that absolutely nothing would be accomplished. | 绝对什么事都完不成 |
[25:51] | Okay, Grandma, look, I’m ready. See? | 好了 外婆 我准备好了 你看 |
[25:53] | Stand over there, so I can see. | 站到那边 让我看看 |
[25:57] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[26:00] | I think she looks perfect. | 我觉得她完美极了 |
[26:01] | She certainly looks better than you did at your wedding. | 她绝对比你在你结婚的时候美 |
[26:03] | That’s something. | 这已经很不错了 |
[26:03] | – Grandma. – Is that what you’re wearing? | -外婆 -你就穿这个吗 |
[26:05] | Wow, you are really in rare form today. | 你今天的状态真的很好 |
[26:07] | Helen, I’ve got 60 people in the backyard, | 海伦 后院有60个人 |
[26:10] | including some shifty hooligans masquerading as musicians. | 其中有一些假扮成音乐家的狡猾流氓 |
[26:13] | It’s a band. They’re Whitney’s friends. | 那是乐队 他们是惠特尼的朋友 |
[26:15] | It’s 42 degrees outside, | 外面气温刚过零度 |
[26:17] | your father has already wandered off twice. | 你爸爸已经走丢两次了 |
[26:19] | He’s currently tied to a chair. | 他现在被绑在椅子上 |
[26:20] | The chef just locked her key in the catering van | 主厨刚才把钥匙锁在餐车里 |
[26:23] | and can’t get the croquembouche out, | 没办法把焦糖奶油松饼拿出来 |
[26:24] | and the dog seems to be dying. | 狗好像也快死了 |
[26:26] | You don’t have a dog! | 你没有狗 |
[26:27] | I didn’t say I had a dog. | 我没说我有狗 |
[26:28] | I said there is a dog on the property | 我说这里有条狗 |
[26:30] | that seems to be perilously close to its final demise. | 看样子险些就要没命了 |
[26:33] | How’s that for an omen for my granddaughter’s wedding? | 这对我外孙女的婚礼来说是个好兆头吗 |
[26:35] | – Grandma, shut the fuck up! – Whit, it’s okay. | -外婆 闭嘴吧 -惠特 没事的 |
[26:37] | No! No, it’s not okay. She’s a fucking monster. | 不 不 有事 她就是个怪物 |
[26:39] | Yes, I know, but she’s our monster. | 是啊 我知道 可她是我们的怪物 |
[26:41] | Okay, so you just go outside. | 好了 你到外面去 |
[26:43] | Take a couple of Xanax. Have a drink. | 吃两片抗焦虑药 喝杯酒 |
[26:45] | Try to have a good time. | 试着放松享受今天 |
[26:46] | Everything is under control. | 一切都在控制之中 |
[26:48] | Whit, you look beautiful, but even if you didn’t, | 小惠 你看起来很美 不过就算不美 |
[26:50] | you know, it doesn’t fucking matter, | 也他妈没有关系 |
[26:52] | ’cause this is really just one incredibly expensive day | 因为今天不过是极其昂贵的一天 |
[26:55] | that has absolutely no influence or augury | 对你余下的生活完全没影响 |
[26:57] | or bearing on the rest of your life. | 也没任何预兆或关系 |
[27:00] | – Are you ready? – I’m ready. | -你准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[27:03] | What’s that? | 那是什么声音 |
[27:04] | It’s, um, Whitney’s “band.” | 是惠特尼的”乐队” |
[27:07] | Oh, God, let’s do this. | 老天 我们开始吧 |
[27:13] | No, you first, daughter. | 不 你先走 女儿 |
[27:19] | Gotcha. | 亲到你了 |
[27:44] | My lady. | 夫人 |
[27:47] | Oh, Whit, you look amazing. | 小惠 你看起来美死了 |
[27:48] | Thank you, honey. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[27:50] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[27:52] | Thank you, Stacey, these are beautiful. | 谢谢你 史黛丝 花真漂亮 |
[27:54] | I’m so happy you’re all my children. | 我很开心你们都是我的子孙后代 |
[27:59] | Okay. Mom, why don’t you go out | 好了 妈 不如你出去 |
[28:01] | and tell them we’re ready to start? | 告诉大家我们准备开始了 |
[28:02] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好的 |
[28:10] | All right, you two. You’re up. | 好了 该你们俩上场了 |
[28:13] | Get out there. | 出去吧 |
[28:14] | See you in a bit. | 待会见 |
[28:16] | So handsome. | 你真英俊 |
[28:18] | So beautiful. | 你真美 |
[28:20] | – Thank you. – Thanks, Mom. | -谢谢 -谢啦 妈 |
[28:22] | All right, you ready? | 好 你准备好了吗 |
[28:23] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[28:47] | How do you want to do this? | 你想怎么走红毯呢 |
[28:48] | Should… uh, do you want my arm or something? | 你想挽着我的手之类的吗 |
[29:08] | I think… maybe… like this? | 要不…这样可以吗 |
[29:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:26] | Wait, you got… oh, my gosh, right here. | 等等 你脸上有… 就在这 |
[29:29] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[29:31] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[29:36] | – Ready? – Yes. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[29:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:57] | * Little airplane in the sky * | *小飞机在天上飞过* |
[30:01] | * You point up at it * | *你指向它* |
[30:04] | * I watch your face as you watch it go by * | *你看着飞机 而我看着你* |
[30:08] | * Everything is perfect * | *一切都是如此完美* |
[30:12] | * Where would I be right now * | *我现在会身在何方* |
[30:16] | * If all my dreams had come true? * | *如果我当年的梦想全都实现* |
[30:20] | * Deep down I know somehow * | *我内心深处知道* |
[30:23] | * I’d have never seen your face * | *那我就永远没机会遇见你* |
[30:28] | * This world would be a different place * | *这世界将不再一样* |
[30:31] | * Darling, there’s no way to know * | *亲爱的 你无法知道* |
[30:35] | * Which way your heart will go * | *你的心将飘往何处* |
[30:43] | I just want you to be happy, Mom. | 我希望你快乐 妈妈 |
[30:46] | * Summer sun on a sandy slide * | *夏日艳阳落在沙地的滑梯上* |
[30:50] | * Silver swing set shining * | *银色的秋千反着光* |
[30:54] | * How can life feel so alive * | *这一刻明明如此鲜活* |
[30:57] | * And still feel like dying? * | *为何仍感到生命在流逝* |
[31:01] | * Where would I be right now * | *我现在会身在何方* |
[31:05] | * If all my dreams had come true? * | *如果我当年的梦想全都实现* |
[31:09] | * Deep down I know somehow, I’d… * | *我内心深处知道 那我就…* |
[31:13] | Testing. One, two, three. | 测试 一二三 |
[31:16] | Testing. One, two, three. | 测试 一二三 |
[31:19] | Hey, everyone. Welcome to my sister’s wedding. | 大家好 欢迎来参加我姐姐的婚礼 |
[31:23] | Holy shit. | 难以置信 |
[31:25] | * Which way your heart will go * | *你的心将飘往何处* |
[31:33] | * Get into my car now * | *快坐上我的车* |
[31:36] | * The sun is sinking down * | *太阳正下山* |
[31:39] | * We’ve got about an hour * | *我们有一小时时间* |
[31:42] | * Let’s leave the city * | *赶快离开这城市* |
[31:43] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[31:45] | * The monkey on my back’s * | *我背上的猴子* |
[31:47] | * Been going apeshit now * | *一直在发疯* |
[31:50] | * He’s got his symbols out… * | *它拿出标志…* |
[31:52] | – Who has Eddie today? – His parents do. | -今天谁照看埃迪 -他父母 |
[31:55] | They live in Great Neck. | 他们住在大颈镇 |
[31:58] | Really? That’s convenient. | 真的吗 那还真方便 |
[32:00] | Yeah. I used to do summers out here as a kid. | 是啊 我小时候常来这里过暑假 |
[32:03] | You know that restaurant, The Lobster Roll? | 你知道那家餐馆吗 叫龙虾卷的 |
[32:07] | I do. | 我知道 |
[32:08] | Well, um, | 其实 |
[32:10] | my greatest ambition as a kid was to be a waiter there. | 我小时候最大的志愿就是去那里当服务生 |
[32:15] | – You’re kidding. – No. | -你开玩笑的吧 -不 |
[32:17] | During the summers, they had all these young, tan, | 每到夏天他们就请来很多年轻 古铜色肌肤 |
[32:20] | gorgeous waitstaff, and I thought | 漂亮的服务员 我那时觉得 |
[32:23] | life couldn’t get any cooler than that. | 没有比那更酷的生活了 |
[32:25] | Did you ever get a job there? | 你在那里打过工吗 |
[32:27] | No. | 没有 |
[32:28] | But I think I might shoot something there one day. | 但我会找机会去那里拍点东西 |
[32:30] | You should. That would be amazing. | 你应该去 那一定会很棒 |
[32:31] | Yeah, it would make a great location. | 是啊 那里会是很好的拍摄地点 |
[32:37] | If everyone wouldn’t mind leaving the dance floor, | 麻烦各位先离开舞池 |
[32:38] | the next song up is a special one | 下一首歌是科林 |
[32:40] | that Colin would like to dedicate to his bride. | 特别想献给他的新娘的 |
[32:42] | Oh, shit, it’s happening. Let’s go. | 靠 开始了 走吧 |
[33:07] | * I pictured a rainbow * | *我想象出一条彩虹* |
[33:12] | * You held it in your hands * | *你将它握在手中* |
[33:16] | * I had flashes * | *我只看到片段* |
[33:22] | * But you saw the plan * | *而你却能看到全局* |
[33:24] | * I wandered out in the world for years * | *我多年来在外闯天下* |
[33:31] | * While you just stayed in your room * | *而你就待在房间里* |
[33:34] | * I saw the crescent * | *我只看到新月* |
[33:40] | * You saw the whole of the moon * | *而你却能看到完整的满月* |
[33:45] | * The whole of the moon * | *完整的满月* |
[33:50] | * Hmm, you were there in the turnstiles * | *你在十字转门处* |
[33:53] | * With the wind at your heels * | *脚步轻盈* |
[33:56] | * You stretched for the stars * | *你伸手去够天上的星星* |
[33:57] | * And you know how it feels to reach too high * | *你知道高不可及的滋味* |
[34:03] | * Too far * | *太遥远* |
[34:05] | * Too soon * | *太快* |
[34:07] | * You saw the whole of the moon * | *你看到完整的满月* |
[34:11] | * I was grounded * | *我在地面* |
[34:16] | * While you filled the skies * | *而你在天空遨游* |
[34:19] | * I was dumbfounded by truth * | *我被真相震撼* |
[34:25] | * You cut through lies * | *而你斩断谎言* |
[34:28] | * I saw the rain dirty valley * | *我只看到雨弄脏山谷* |
[34:34] | * You saw Brigadoon * | *而你却看到仙境* |
[34:38] | * I saw the crescent * | *我只看到新月* |
[34:43] | * You saw the whole of the moon… * | *而你却能看到完整的满月* |
[34:52] | Mom. Come on. | 妈妈 来呀 |
[34:55] | No, I’m filming! | 不了 我要录像 |
[35:22] | Now it’s time for our father-daughter, mother-son dance. | 现在到了父女母子共舞时间 |
[35:25] | So, kids, find your parents and get them out there. | 孩子们 快去找你们父母 带到舞池这来 |
[35:36] | It’s so corny. | 好俗套啊 |
[35:37] | It’s a wedding, Mom, suck it up. | 这是婚礼 妈 忍耐一下 |
[35:49] | * Maybe we’ll be together * | *也许到太阳不复存在那天* |
[35:53] | * When the sun disappears… * | *我们才会在一起* |
[35:57] | Who’s Colin dancing with? | 科林在跟谁跳舞 |
[35:59] | Oh, that’s his mother. | 那是他母亲 |
[36:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:02] | Think she just got here. | 她好像刚刚才到 |
[36:03] | She’d missed her flight or something. | 她没赶上飞机之类的 |
[36:04] | She came all the way from Ireland. | 她大老远从爱尔兰赶来的 |
[36:06] | * You could be my little sister * | *你可以当我的好妹妹* |
[36:08] | I’ll have to introduce myself. | 我得过去自我介绍一下 |
[36:11] | * You could be my mother, too * | *你也可以当我的母亲* |
[36:13] | * Whoa, I’ll race you to the light * | *我们比赛谁先跑到灯下* |
[36:16] | * I’ll race you to the light * | *我们比赛谁先跑到灯下* |
[36:18] | * I’ll race you to the light * | *我们比赛谁先跑到灯下* |
[36:21] | * I’ll race you to the light * | *我们比赛谁先跑到灯下* |
[36:23] | * Yeah, I’ll meet you at the corner… * | *我们在转角处见* |
[36:25] | You know what? | 其实 |
[36:27] | Think you should go dance with your sister. | 你应该去跟你姐姐跳舞 |
[36:29] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[36:30] | – Yep, definitely. – Okay. | -确定 -好吧 |
[36:32] | * Though I’m not feeling quite right * | *虽然我不太舒服* |
[36:34] | * But I wanna see you still * | *但我仍想见到你* |
[36:37] | * Yeah, I always wanna see you * | *我无时无刻不想见你* |
[36:39] | * ‘Cause you look inside my pain * | *因为你能看透我的痛苦* |
[36:41] | * And you cup it with your hands * | *并用双手小心捧起* |
[36:43] | * And you call it by its name * | *你小声呼唤痛苦的名字* |
[36:46] | * Then you bury it between us * | *然后将它埋进土里* |
[36:48] | * In the dirt between our feet * | *就在我们之间* |
[36:50] | * And we grow from it together * | *我们从那里一同成长* |
[36:52] | * Like a weeping willow tree * | *像垂柳一般* |
[37:00] | * Maybe we’ll watch together * | *也许我们会一起看着* |
[37:04] | * As the stars write our names * | *星星写下我们的名字* |
[37:09] | * From a raft we’ve been building * | *我们并肩坐在* |
[37:13] | * Out of hailstones and flames * | *用冰雹和火焰建的木筏* |
[37:18] | * And I could be your little brother * | *我可以当你的好弟弟* |
[37:22] | * I could be your father, too * | *我也可以当你的父亲* |
[37:25] | * Whoa, I’ll race you to the light * | *我们比赛谁先跑到灯下* |
[37:28] | * I’ll race you to the light * | *我们比赛谁先跑到灯下* |
[37:30] | * I’ll race you to the light * | *我们比赛谁先跑到灯下* |
[37:32] | * I’ll race you to the light * | *我们比赛谁先跑到灯下* |
[37:35] | * Yeah, I’ll meet you at the hideout * | *我在藏身处等你* |
[37:37] | * Where the sticks are lean and tall * | *那里的树枝又细又长* |
[37:39] | * Where the light is growing darker * | *那里的天色愈来愈暗* |
[37:42] | * Where we don’t feel scared at all * | *然而我们毫不恐惧* |
[37:44] | * ‘Cause your arms are wrapped around me * | *因为你紧紧抱着我* |
[37:46] | * With your face against my neck * | *你的脸颊轻贴我脖子* |
[37:48] | * We know magic doesn’t happen * | *我们知道世上无魔法* |
[37:51] | * Without patience and respect * | *除非心怀包容与尊重* |
[37:53] | * And the halls have all blown open * | *大门全被吹开* |
[37:55] | * And the truth is running free * | *真相得以释放* |
[37:58] | * There ain’t nothing in this world * | *这世上没什么* |
[38:00] | * More alive than you and me * | *比我们更具灵魂* |
[38:02] | * There ain’t nothing in this world * | *这世上没什么* |
[38:04] | * More alive than you and me * | *比我们更具灵魂* |
[38:07] | * There ain’t no one in this world * | *这世上没有人* |
[38:09] | * More in love than you and me * | *比我们更相爱* |
[38:11] | * More in love than you and me * | *比我们更相爱* |
[38:13] | * More in love than you and me * | *比我们更相爱* |
[38:29] | * I’ll race you to the light * | *我们比赛谁先跑到灯下* |
[38:31] | * I’ll race you to the light * | *我们比赛谁先跑到灯下* |
[38:34] | * I’ll race you to the light * | *我们比赛谁先跑到灯下* |
[38:36] | * I’ll race you to the light * | *我们比赛谁先跑到灯下* |
[38:38] | * I will race you to the light * | *我们比赛谁先跑到灯下* |
[38:40] | * I will race you to the light * | *我们比赛谁先跑到灯下* |
[38:43] | * I will race you to the light * | *我们比赛谁先跑到灯下* |
[38:45] | * I will race you to the light * | *我们比赛谁先跑到灯下* |
[38:47] | * I’ll race you to the light * | *我们比赛谁先跑到灯下* |
[38:49] | * I’ll race you to the light * | *我们比赛谁先跑到灯下* |
[38:52] | * I’ll race you to the light * | *我们比赛谁先跑到灯下* |
[38:54] | * I’ll race you to the light * | *我们比赛谁先跑到灯下* |
[38:56] | * I’ll race you to the light * | *我们比赛谁先跑到灯下* |
[38:58] | * I’ll race you to the light * | *我们比赛谁先跑到灯下* |
[39:01] | * I’ll race you to the light * | *我们比赛谁先跑到灯下* |
[39:03] | * I’ll race you to the light * | *我们比赛谁先跑到灯下* |
[39:22] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[39:24] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[39:26] | Well, why aren’t you at the wedding? | 那你怎么不在婚礼现场 |
[39:30] | Can I come in? I’m freezing. | 我能进来吗 我快冷死了 |
[39:32] | Sure. | 当然 |
[39:37] | Cozy. | 这里很舒适 |
[39:39] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想是吧 |
[39:44] | Pringle? | 吃薯片吗 |
[39:45] | Yeah, I’d love one. | 好 我想吃 |
[39:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:50] | Here. | 给 |
[39:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:59] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么用这种眼神看着我 |
[40:02] | I just want to know what you’re doing here, | 我就想知道你来这里做什么 |
[40:03] | not at our daughter’s wedding. | 离开我们女儿的婚礼 |
[40:10] | I came to show you this. | 我来给你看这个 |
[40:35] | – She looks happy. – She is. | -她看起来很快乐 -她是真的快乐 |
[40:42] | Should’ve joined them. | 你该跟他们一起跳的 |
[40:46] | Well, I never do. | 我从不一起跳舞 |
[40:55] | Do you remember our wedding? | 你还记得我们的婚礼吗 |
[40:57] | – Yeah, really well. – Hmm. I don’t. | -记得很清楚 -我不记得了 |
[41:00] | Well, I think you were pretty stoned. | 你当时嗑嗨了 |
[41:02] | Yeah, I know, but that’s not it. | 我知道 但不是这个原因 |
[41:04] | That’s not… It’s just I think… | 不是这个 而是因为… |
[41:06] | What I think is, I’m never present anywhere. | 我觉得自己从来无法投入当下 |
[41:12] | I think I’m just always so… | 我想我总是 |
[41:16] | worried about what’s gonna go wrong, | 担心会出什么问题 |
[41:18] | and how am I gonna fix it, | 我该怎么解决 |
[41:19] | and what’s the story gonna be, | 事情是怎么样的 |
[41:20] | and how am I gonna tell it, | 我该怎么讲 |
[41:21] | and who am I gonna tell it to? | 我要讲给谁 |
[41:23] | I thought that was my problem. | 我以为那是我的问题 |
[41:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:27] | But that’s not really true, is it? | 但那不是真的 对吧 |
[41:31] | I mean, look at you, you’ve made one decision after another. | 你不断地做着决定 |
[41:35] | I haven’t made any decisions. I never make any decisions. | 我没有做过任何决定 我从不做决定 |
[41:37] | I just let shit happen to me, and then I just | 我只是让事情发生在我身上 |
[41:39] | feel bad about it, sad about it. | 然后我感觉很糟 很难过 |
[41:41] | I just complain about it. | 我只是抱怨而已 |
[41:43] | I don’t think that’s necessarily true, but okay. | 我不认为那是真的 不过好吧 |
[41:45] | I didn’t even plan this wedding; you did. | 我甚至都没筹备婚礼 是你做的 |
[41:48] | – Well, you were busy. – Yeah. | -你在忙 -是啊 |
[41:49] | And don’t think I don’t know what people would say | 别以为我不知道人们会怎么说 |
[41:51] | if they knew that I showed up here right now. | 如果他们知道我现在在这里 |
[41:54] | “There’s Helen, codependent again.” | “看看海伦 只会相互依赖” |
[41:56] | What people are we talking about? | 我们在说什么人 |
[41:58] | Look, I don’t know why it has to be a pathology | 我不知道为什么一定是有病 |
[42:00] | that I show up here. | 我才能来在这里 |
[42:01] | I mean, maybe I just want to be with you. You know? | 也许我只是想和你在一起 |
[42:06] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[42:06] | And I’m also really fucking tired | 我也实在是很厌倦 |
[42:09] | of everyone telling everyone else | 每个人都告诉别人 |
[42:11] | what’s good for them. | 怎么做是好的 |
[42:12] | You know, nobody does what’s good for them. | 没人做对自己好的事 |
[42:15] | And if they do, they certainly don’t enjoy it. | 即使做了 肯定也不会喜欢 |
[42:20] | And another thing. | 另外 |
[42:22] | You have a couple that stays married for, let’s say, 50 years. | 假如你认识一对结婚50年的夫妻 |
[42:25] | You don’t think that there’s an element | 你难道不认为 |
[42:27] | of codependency in that relationship? | 他们的感情中存在相互依赖 |
[42:29] | I mean, you think these people would stay married | 你认为这些人会维持婚姻半个世纪 |
[42:31] | for half a century because they wanted to? | 是因为他们想吗 |
[42:34] | That’s insane. | 那不正常 |
[42:37] | Helen, are you okay? D-Do you want to…? | 海伦 你没事吧 你想… |
[42:39] | Do you want to sit down? | 你想坐下吗 |
[42:40] | No, I think I might be having a nervous breakdown, so I just… | 不 我想我可能精神崩溃了 所以我… |
[42:42] | it’s better if I stand up. | 最好站着吧 |
[42:44] | Okay, well, at least | 好吧 至少 |
[42:46] | – have some more salt. – That’s a good idea. | -补充点盐 -这是个好主意 |
[43:08] | Do you know, if you had had an affair 50 years ago, | 你知道吗 如果在50年前你有外遇 |
[43:10] | we never would’ve broken up? | 我们就不会离婚 |
[43:14] | We never would have mentioned it, really, to anybody. | 我们不会对任何人提起 |
[43:16] | You certainly wouldn’t have | 你当然更不会 |
[43:17] | written a fucking book about it. | 专门写本书 |
[43:22] | And if we had mentioned it, | 如果我们提起这件事 |
[43:24] | I would have been given credit for standing by you. | 我会因为没离开你受到赞扬 |
[43:28] | You know, for putting our family before my own personal feelings. | 把我们的家庭置于我个人感情之前 |
[43:32] | I would have been congratulated for my character. | 我会因为我的勇气被称赞 |
[43:37] | 50 years ago, I would have been a good fucking wife, | 50年前 我会被认为是个好妻子 |
[43:39] | and now I’m the problem. | 而现在我反倒成了麻烦 |
[43:41] | Well, more like 60 years ago, | 差不多得60年前 |
[43:43] | – but I see your point. – I mean, I just… | -但我明白你的意思 -我只是… |
[43:44] | I don’t even know what’s going on here. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[43:45] | I don’t know what I’m trying to prove. | 我不知道我想证明什么 |
[43:46] | I mean, if we both die and you never find out | 如果我们都死了 你却不知道我仍然爱你 |
[43:49] | that I still love you, what, do I win a prize or something? | 那会怎样 我会得到奖杯吗 |
[44:03] | Sorry, what? | 等下 你说什么 |
[44:10] | I don’t know, I think maybe I am crazy. | 我不知道 我想我可能疯了 |
[44:19] | Well, you know that’s not true. | 你知道那不是真的 |
[44:29] | Look, you know how I feel about you. | 你知道我对你的感觉 |
[44:31] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想让我说什么 |
[44:34] | yes, I do think it’s strange | 是的 我觉得很奇怪 |
[44:35] | that you’re not at Whitney’s wedding right now. | 你现在不在惠特尼的婚礼上 |
[44:38] | And it does feel like a familiar pattern between us | 我们之间这样的模式是很熟悉 |
[44:40] | where I get exiled and you come rescue me. | 我被流放 你来救我 |
[44:42] | And we know how that ends. Don’t we? | 我们都知道结局如何 不是吗 |
[44:48] | But I’m not saying you’ve got a pathology | 我不是说你有病 |
[44:50] | or anything wrong with you. | 或者其他什么问题 |
[44:57] | But even if we do love each other, it… | 但即使我们真的深爱对方 |
[45:01] | …doesn’t mean we’re good for each other. | 也并不意味着我们适合在一起 |
[45:10] | What does that mean… | 这是什么意思 |
[45:13] | “good for each other”? | “适合在一起” |
[45:16] | Well, I think certain couples | 我觉得有些夫妻 |
[45:16] | have hurt each other less than we have. | 不会像我们这样伤害彼此 |
[45:24] | I think certain couples | 我觉得有些夫妻 |
[45:25] | have loved each other less than we have, too. | 也不会像我们这样深爱彼此 |
[45:33] | True. | 说得对 |
[45:43] | I mean, what’s the endgame here? | 我们的结局是什么 |
[45:46] | We’re just supposed to get old and lose our-our… | 我们应该变老 失去我们的… |
[45:49] | hearing and our hair… | 听力和头发… |
[45:52] | our memory, and then we die? | 我们的记忆 然后我们就死了 |
[45:57] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[46:06] | You know, I know the story I’m supposed to tell | 我知道我应该把这件事描述成 |
[46:08] | is that this all happened for a reason and that… | 这一切的发生是有原因的 |
[46:13] | I’m stronger now because of what happened, | 因为经历了这些 我更加坚强了 |
[46:15] | and so I’m better now | 我比我们在一起时 |
[46:18] | than I was when we were together. | 更好了 |
[46:20] | And most of the time, I do really believe that that’s true. | 大多数时候 我相信这是真的 |
[46:27] | But some days when I’m feeling really… | 但有时我觉得 |
[46:32] | …sad or really happy… | 真的很难过 或者真的很快乐 |
[46:37] | And I just think about how we’re not here for long at all. | 我在想我们并没有一生可以浪费 |
[46:41] | And when we’re gone, we’re gone forever. | 我们离开了 就永远离开了 |
[46:48] | Those are the days I just forget to remember | 只是我忘记了那些日子 |
[46:51] | that it all happened for the best. | 都是为了最好的结果 |
[47:10] | Will you dance with me? | 你愿意和我跳舞吗 |
[47:17] | On our daughter’s wedding day? | 在我们女儿的婚礼这天 |
[47:35] | Tell me more about the wedding. | 告诉我更多婚礼的事 |
[47:37] | It was very nice. | 一切都很好 |
[47:39] | It was a little twee, very Whitney. | 花里胡哨的惠特尼风格 |
[47:42] | How were the vows? | 誓言怎么样 |
[47:43] | They were sweet. | 很甜蜜 |
[47:46] | What did they say? | 他们说什么了 |
[47:47] | Um, he promised to be nice to her, | 他承诺会对她好 |
[47:50] | and then she promised to be nice to him. | 然后她承诺会对他好 |
[47:52] | – Mm, that’s good. – Yeah. | -很好 -是啊 |
[47:53] | That should keep them going for the first six months. | 前半年应该没问题 |
[47:58] | Maybe she won’t make the same mistakes we did. | 也许她不会犯和我们一样的错误 |
[48:02] | Well, maybe she’ll catch them quicker. | 也许她更早发现问题 |
[48:12] | You know, I used to think I could look at you | 我以前觉得我可以看着你 |
[48:14] | and know exactly what you were thinking. | 就知道你在想什么 |
[48:18] | How wrong I was. | 我错了 |
[48:21] | Well, give it a shot. | 试试看 |
[48:25] | – No. – Come on. | -不 -来吧 |
[48:26] | Try again for old times’ sake. | 看在以前的份上再试一次 |
[48:27] | What am I thinking right now? | 我现在在想什么 |
[48:32] | Well, it looks like you’re thinking you want to kiss me, but… | 看起来像你想吻我 但是… |
[48:41] | See? You’ve still got it. | 看 你还是能读懂我 |
[49:20] | Tag, you’re it. | 泰格 该你抓了 |
[49:21] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[49:23] | Yay! I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[49:28] | Can I clear this away? | 我能把这个清理掉吗 |
[49:30] | Yeah. | 好 |
[49:33] | Is everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[49:36] | What? | 什么 |
[49:38] | You seem a little sad. | 你看起来有点伤心 |
[49:40] | I’m always like this. | 我经常这样 |
[49:44] | Oh, that’s a good book. | 这是本好书 |
[49:45] | I’m reading that myself. | 我也在读 |
[49:48] | Yeah, it’s okay. | 是的 还行吧 |
[49:49] | You don’t like it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[49:52] | I’m sort of loosely connected to the author, | 我和作者有些关系 |
[49:54] | so I have a kind of weird perspective on it. | 所以我对它有一些特别的观点 |
[49:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[49:59] | What’s that? | 什么观点 |
[50:04] | Are you this curious with everyone who comes in here? | 你对每个顾客都这么好奇吗 |
[50:07] | Well, I don’t have many customers anymore. | 我没有很多顾客 |
[50:11] | You’re my first this week. | 你是我这星期的第一个 |
[50:16] | Look, I have a big decision to make, | 我准备做一个重大决定 |
[50:19] | so if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意 |
[50:23] | I’d like to be alone. | 我想一个人静一静 |
[50:28] | Well, be brave. | 勇敢点 |
[50:30] | What? | 什么 |
[50:32] | Make the difficult choice. | 做出艰难的选择 |
[50:35] | I wasn’t actually asking for your advice. | 我并没有征求你的意见 |
[50:38] | Well, I’m offering it anyway. | 不管怎样 我都想告诉你 |
[50:43] | The universe rewards courage. | 这个世界鼓励有勇气的人 |
[50:46] | Mister, I just found out | 先生 我刚发现 |
[50:47] | that my mom’s boyfriend murdered her | 我妈妈的男朋友30年前杀了她 |
[50:49] | 30 years ago and got away with it, | 还逍遥法外 |
[50:51] | so I don’t need your fucking advice. | 所以我不需要你的傻逼建议 |
[50:55] | How much do I owe you? | 多少钱 |
[50:56] | What did you say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[50:57] | – How much do I owe you? – No, what did… | -多少钱 -不是 |
[50:59] | What did you say about your mother? | 你说关于你妈妈的 |
[51:01] | You know what? | 算了 |
[51:03] | – Charge me anything you want. – No. | -你想收什么收什么 -不 |
[51:05] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[51:35] | – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. – What the fuck? | -我的天呐 -卧槽 |
[51:37] | – You have a shotgun? – What are you doing here? | -你有猎枪吗 -你在这里干什么 |
[51:39] | – Where did you get a shotgun? – It’s my father’s. | -你哪来的猎枪 -我父亲的 |
[51:41] | No shit. That must be an antique. | 不会吧 那一定是古董了 |
[51:43] | – Can I see it? – Ej. | -我能看看吗 -EJ |
[51:44] | Okay. Okay. Not the right thing to say. | 好吧 不应该这么说 |
[51:47] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[51:48] | Sorry, were you trying to hide? | 抱歉 你是想躲起来吗 |
[51:50] | I took my bracelet off. | 我摘下手镯了 |
[51:51] | Because we had sex last night. | 因为我们昨晚做爱了 |
[51:52] | I left it at a restaurant. | 我把它放在一家餐厅了 |
[51:53] | And I thought we kind of had a connection. | 我觉得我们之间有某种联系 |
[51:55] | I’m untraceable. | 我无法追踪 |
[51:56] | My own husband has no idea where I am right now. | 我丈夫都不知道我现在在哪里 |
[51:57] | It wasn’t hard. I have a tracking device in my car. | 这并不难 我车里有个追踪装置 |
[52:00] | – Wait, what? – You have a what? | -等等 什么 -你有什么 |
[52:01] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[52:04] | I think you heard me. | 我想你听到了 |
[52:06] | Can you put the gun down? | 你能先把枪放下吗 |
[52:17] | Well, I have to admit, I feel kind of used. | 我不得不承认 我感觉有点被利用了 |
[52:20] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[52:22] | You didn’t seem like the type to lie. | 你不像是那种会撒谎的人 |
[52:23] | I’m kind of a disaster of a person, EJ. | 我是个彻底失败的人 EJ |
[52:27] | I thought you would have figured that out by now. | 我以为你现在该了解了 |
[52:32] | How’d it go with Ben? | 本那里怎么样 |
[52:33] | Oh, it was terrific. | 超级棒 |
[52:35] | I signed some kind of release when I first got there. | 我初到那里时签了张协议书 |
[52:37] | Didn’t look at it. | 看都没看 |
[52:39] | And apparently I admitted to being mental. | 显然我承认自己是精神病患者 |
[52:43] | What? | 什么 |
[52:45] | So when I brought the police back, | 所以当我带警察去的时候 |
[52:47] | he showed them the release and played them a recording | 他给他们看了协议书和录音 |
[52:49] | of me saying I wanted to kill him. | 我说我想杀了他 |
[52:50] | – What? – And they sided with him. | -什么 -他们相信了他 |
[52:52] | Oh, my God, Joanie. | 天呐 琼妮 |
[52:55] | I’m so sorry. | 太遗憾了 |
[52:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[52:58] | Guess I’ll just have to finish this myself. | 我想我只能自己来了 |
[53:02] | So, what, you’re just gonna go back and shoot him? | 所以你要回去开枪杀了他 |
[53:05] | Looks likely. | 很有可能 |
[53:07] | They’ll put you away for life. | 他们会把你终身监禁 |
[53:09] | It’ll be worth it. | 那也值得 |
[53:11] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[53:12] | – What? – Run away with me. | -什么 -跟我离开吧 |
[53:15] | I just told you I was married. | 我刚告诉你我结婚了 |
[53:18] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[53:19] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[53:20] | Because you obviously don’t care. | 因为你显然不在乎 |
[53:23] | You’re clearly not happy with your husband. | 你显然对你丈夫不满意 |
[53:25] | If you were, you wouldn’t be here with me. | 如果是 你就不会和我在一起了 |
[53:27] | I was alone here. You just stalked me. | 我一个人在这里 是你刚刚跟踪我 |
[53:30] | My job is flying me to Vienna tomorrow evening | 明晚我因为工作要去维也纳 |
[53:33] | to speak at a conference. | 在一场会议上发言 |
[53:34] | Why don’t you come with me? | 你和我一起去吧 |
[53:37] | And we can just… keep going. | 我们可以… 一直走 |
[53:45] | Sorry. I have to finish this. | 对不起 我必须了结这个事 |
[53:51] | What good will it do to kill him? | 杀了他有什么好处 |
[53:53] | It’s not gonna bring your mother back. | 又不会让你妈妈回来 |
[53:54] | That’s not what this is about. | 不是因为这个 |
[53:55] | – He can’t just get away with it. – Joanie… | -他不能就这样逍遥法外 -琼妮… |
[53:58] | Hey, hey, I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[54:00] | I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[54:01] | You’re fucking honest. | 你很诚实 |
[54:02] | You live your life with your eyes still open. | 你的双眼还在追求事实 |
[54:05] | And almost nobody fucking does that anymore. | 现在几乎没人像你一样了 |
[54:10] | I’m so sick of trying | 我已经厌倦了 |
[54:11] | to fix my parents’ mistakes. | 试着去弥补我父母辈的过错 |
[54:14] | We didn’t fuck this planet up, they did. | 这样的星球不是我们造成的 是他们 |
[54:16] | Why should we have to fix it? | 为什么要让我们去弥补 |
[54:19] | Let them go, Joanie. | 放手吧 琼妮 |
[54:21] | Let them all go. | 都释怀吧 |
[54:22] | You don’t owe your life to any of them. | 你并不欠谁任何东西 |
[54:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[54:39] | Wait, what? Really? | 等等 什么 真的吗 |
[54:41] | That speech, that speech worked? | 我刚刚的演说奏效了 |
[54:44] | Car’s out of gas. | 车没油了 |
[54:46] | I figured. | 我知道 |
[54:48] | I brought some with me. | 我带了一些来 |
[54:51] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 那我们走吧 |
[55:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[55:19] | I have to tell you something. | 想跟你说些事 |
[55:22] | I, um… | 我… |
[55:24] | haven’t been entirely honest with you either. | 我对你也没有完全坦白 |
[55:28] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[55:30] | Are you married, too? | 你也结婚了吗 |
[55:31] | No. But, um… | 不是 但… |
[55:35] | My full name is Eddie James Ullah. | 我全名叫埃迪·詹姆斯·乌拉 |
[55:39] | Does that mean anything to you? | 你有想到什么吗 |
[55:41] | – Should it? – No. | -我应该想到什么 -不 |
[55:43] | No, not necessarily. | 不 未必 |
[55:46] | It’s just that my father was sort of… | 就是我爸他… |
[55:50] | loosely affiliated with your mother. | 多多少少跟你妈有点关系 |
[55:54] | What? | 什么 |
[55:57] | Alison’s second husband Noah Solloway… | 艾莉森第二任丈夫诺亚·索洛维 |
[56:00] | his first wife was a woman named Helen Solloway. | 他的第一任妻子叫海伦·索洛维 |
[56:04] | And after they divorced, she met my father. | 他们离婚后 她认识了我爸 |
[56:08] | Your mother is Helen Solloway? | 你妈是海伦·索洛维 |
[56:10] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[56:12] | my mother’s name is Sierra. | 我妈叫谢拉 |
[56:14] | My father’s name was Vik. | 我爸叫维克 |
[56:15] | They had an affair when he was with Helen, | 他跟海伦在一起的时候跟我妈搞了一次 |
[56:18] | and that’s where I come from. | 于是就有了我 |
[56:22] | Are we related? | 我们是亲戚吗 |
[56:23] | What? No, no, no. | 什么 不是 |
[56:24] | – Are you sure? – Yes. No way. | -你确定 -当然不是 |
[56:27] | My mother is your mother’s | 我妈是你妈… |
[56:29] | ex-husband’s ex-wife’s new partner’s lover. | 前夫的前妻的新伴侣的情人 |
[56:32] | So we could not be less related. | 我们一点关系都没有 |
[56:35] | Did you know I was gonna be in the graveyard that day? | 所以那天你知道我会出现在墓地那边吗 |
[56:38] | – How would I have known that? – I don’t know. | -我怎么会知道 -我不知道 |
[56:39] | Why didn’t you just tell me who you were? | 你为什么不直接告诉我你是谁 |
[56:41] | Look, it’s like six degrees of separation. | 世界就这么大 |
[56:43] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[56:45] | Well, then, why did you hide it? | 那你为什么瞒着我 |
[56:46] | Well, I wasn’t trying to hide it. | 我没想瞒着你 |
[56:47] | Just stop the car. | 停车 |
[56:48] | – Come on. – Please stop the car. | -拜托 -请你停车 |
[56:57] | Joanie, you’re overreacting. | 琼妮 你反应过度了 |
[56:59] | Nothing has changed. | 一切都没变 |
[57:00] | I’m still the same person I was | 我还是30秒前 |
[57:02] | – 30 seconds ago in that car. – You lied to me. | -车里的那个人 -你对我撒谎 |
[57:05] | I didn’t lie, I just didn’t tell you the whole story. | 我没撒谎 只不过是没全盘托出 |
[57:08] | And you didn’t tell me the whole story. | 你也一样 |
[57:09] | You’ve been married this whole time. | 你是个已婚人士 |
[57:11] | I mean, come on. | 拜托 |
[57:14] | I thought we understood each other. | 我以为我们应该能理解彼此 |
[57:15] | What is it you thought you understood? | 你以为你理解什么 |
[57:17] | That we’re not sheep. | 我们不是胆小鬼 |
[57:20] | That we both play by different rules. | 我们遵从着不同的规矩 |
[57:24] | This is stupid. I can’t go to Vienna with you. | 这太蠢了 我不能跟你一起去维也纳 |
[57:27] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[57:28] | We were just fucking, EJ, that’s all it was. | EJ 我们只不过是上过床 仅此而已 |
[57:30] | Why are you trying to turn it into something else? | 为什么你要把事情搞复杂 |
[57:33] | Are you really so desperate for someone to love? | 你真的这么渴望有个人可以爱吗 |
[57:38] | I guess I am. | 我想是的 |
[57:42] | What are you even doing here? | 你到底在这做什么 |
[57:43] | Why are you so obsessed with my family? | 你为什么总纠缠着我家的事 |
[57:45] | Is it some sort of transitive whore property? | 这是什么可传递的荡妇属性吗 |
[57:47] | What?! | 什么 |
[57:48] | Your mother and my mother | 你妈和我妈 |
[57:50] | both fucked over the same woman. | 都绿了同一个女人 |
[57:51] | My mother and Helen were friends. | 我妈和海伦是朋友 |
[57:53] | Right. | 是啊 |
[57:54] | Helen was like a second mother to me. | 海伦对我来说就是第二位母亲 |
[57:56] | There-there is such a thing as forgiveness. | 世上还有一件事叫宽恕 |
[57:59] | I realize that that’s completely out of your frame of reference, | 我想你的字典里完全没有这两个字 |
[58:01] | but there are certain people who are actually capable of it. | 但还是有人可以做到的 |
[58:04] | And believe it or not, this place | 不论你信不信 这个地方… |
[58:06] | was part of my childhood, too. | 也是我童年的一部分 |
[58:07] | My mother and I came out here | 我很小的时候 |
[58:09] | and stayed with Helen’s parents when I was young. | 我妈带着我来这和海伦的父母住在一起 |
[58:11] | I worked construction here when I was in college. | 我读大学时在这里做过建筑工程 |
[58:13] | I even helped restore the Lobster Roll when Noah bought it, | 诺亚买下龙虾卷餐厅的时候 我还帮他重建了 |
[58:16] | – so you’re not the only person… – Wait, what? | -你不是唯一一个… -等等 什么 |
[58:17] | …who this town means something to. | 对这小镇有感情的人 |
[58:19] | And, yeah, yeah, I don’t know. | 是的 我不知道 |
[58:21] | Maybe I was attracted to you | 也许我是被你吸引了 |
[58:23] | because we shared a certain history. | 因为我们有着一段共同的过去 |
[58:26] | Because I thought you might be able to understand my pain, | 因为我以为你也许能理解我的痛苦 |
[58:28] | and I might be able to understand yours. | 我也许能理解你的 |
[58:29] | Is that such a crime? | 这算犯罪吗 |
[58:32] | – No. – And I wanted to tell you. | -不 -我本想告诉你 |
[58:33] | I was going to, but… | 我本打算告诉你 但… |
[58:35] | you were just always dealing with so much trauma, | 你总在面对如此多的创伤 |
[58:38] | you didn’t really let me get a word in edgewise. | 我根本都插不进去嘴 |
[58:41] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[58:52] | So… | 那么… |
[58:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[59:00] | I meant everything I said back there. | 我之前说的都是认真的 |
[59:04] | So will you please get back in the car now? | 现在可以上车了吗 |
[59:08] | – Please. – EJ, this isn’t right. | -拜托了 -EJ 这样不对 |
[59:10] | We’re just gonna wind up hating each other. | 我们最后只会彼此憎恨 |
[59:12] | No, I won’t. | 不 我不会 |
[59:13] | Yes, you will. | 你会 |
[59:16] | Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, | 也许不是今天 也许不是明天 |
[59:18] | but soon and for the rest of your life. | 但很快你就会的 而且是一辈子的 |
[59:21] | So you have seen a movie. | 你还是看过电影的 |
[59:23] | It was my mother’s favorite film. | 那是我妈最爱的电影 |
[59:25] | Why am I not surprised? | 也不奇怪 |
[59:36] | So, what, you’re just gonna go back to your husband? | 你要回到你丈夫身边吗 |
[59:41] | No, I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[59:45] | So where the hell will you go? | 那你准备去哪 |
[59:47] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[59:54] | Your mother and Helen were really friends? | 你妈真的和海伦是朋友吗 |
[59:58] | Good friends. | 好朋友 |
[1:00:01] | So it’s possible. | 所以那是可能的 |
[1:00:03] | What’s possible? | 什么是可能的 |
[1:00:06] | To do things differently. | 用不同的方式处理事情 |
[1:00:11] | Can I at least give you a lift somewhere? | 至少让我送你一程吧 |
[1:00:18] | I’d like to walk. | 我想走路 |
[1:01:08] | Hello again. | 又见面了 |
[1:01:12] | Hey, Noah. | 你好 诺亚 |
[1:01:17] | Your father knew. | 你爸知道的 |
[1:01:20] | Knew what? | 知道什么 |
[1:01:22] | He always said Ben must have killed her. | 他总是说是本杀了她 |
[1:01:25] | ‘Cause she would never have chosen to leave you. | 因为她绝不会选择离开你 |
[1:01:28] | My dad said that? | 我爸是那样说的吗 |
[1:01:30] | That surprises you? | 你不信吗 |
[1:01:31] | Um, a little, actually. | 有一点 |
[1:01:35] | He spent his entire life saying the opposite. | 他这一辈子都说的是完全相反的 |
[1:01:38] | Well, what did he tell you? | 他怎么跟你说的 |
[1:01:41] | That she was crazy. | 说她疯了 |
[1:01:43] | That he tried to save her and he couldn’t. | 说他想要救她 但救不了 |
[1:01:46] | And that we were better off without her. | 说没了她 我们会更好 |
[1:01:50] | That breaks my heart. | 太糟了 |
[1:01:55] | You have to understand, Joanie, your father was | 但你得明白 琼妮 |
[1:01:59] | carrying a tremendous amount of pain. | 你爸活在巨大的痛苦之中 |
[1:02:02] | Sounds like you cared about him. | 听起来你挺关心他的 |
[1:02:05] | Well, “Cared” Is a strong word, I mean… | “关心”说不上吧 |
[1:02:09] | No, I respected Cole. | 我挺尊重科尔的 |
[1:02:12] | I think, under the circumstances, | 在那种情况下 |
[1:02:15] | that’s the most one could expect. | 谁还能做得更好呢 |
[1:02:19] | How long have you been back in Montauk? | 你回蒙托克多久了 |
[1:02:22] | I moved back here after my oldest daughter’s wedding, | 我最大的女儿结婚后 我便搬了回来 |
[1:02:24] | which was 30 years ago now. | 到现在有30年了 |
[1:02:28] | – That’s when we left. – I know. | -我们也是那时候搬走的 -我知道 |
[1:02:30] | And the day Cole came back into town, | 那天科尔回来这里 |
[1:02:32] | he walked through that door and… | 他走进门 |
[1:02:36] | …I think both of us nearly had a heart attack. | 我们俩都差点吓到心脏病发 |
[1:02:41] | But time has a habit of making these-these big things | 但不知如何 时间总有办法 |
[1:02:44] | seem small somehow. | 能把大事化小 |
[1:02:49] | It’s so good to see you, Joanie. | 看见你真好 琼妮 |
[1:02:51] | It really is so good to see you. | 我真的很高兴 |
[1:02:54] | Tell me about your life. | 跟我说说你的日子吧 |
[1:02:55] | What-what do you, uh, what do you do? | 你现在在做什么 |
[1:02:59] | I’m a coastal engineer. | 我是名海岸工程师 |
[1:03:02] | I’m trying to save the world from drowning. | 正试图避免世界被水淹没 |
[1:03:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:03:08] | Do you have any children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[1:03:09] | Two. | 两个 |
[1:03:11] | Boys or girls? | 男孩还是女孩 |
[1:03:13] | Daughters. Thea and Madeline. | 都是女儿 西娅和玛德琳 |
[1:03:16] | That’s wonderful, Joanie. | 很棒 琼妮 |
[1:03:19] | But… | 但… |
[1:03:22] | I can only love them when I’m away from them. | 我只有不在她们身边的时候才能爱她们 |
[1:03:25] | When I’m away from them, I miss them terribly. | 我不在她们身边的时候 会非常想念 |
[1:03:27] | But when I’m with them, I can’t… | 但我在她们身边的时候 我做不到 |
[1:03:32] | I can’t even hold them and I don’t know why. | 我甚至都没法抱住她们 我不知道为什么 |
[1:03:39] | I have this friend who’s a, uh, | 我有一个朋友 |
[1:03:42] | he’s an epigeneticist. | 他是个表现遗传学家 |
[1:03:45] | And he has a theory | 他有一个理论 |
[1:03:46] | about trauma being passed down. | 关于创伤遗传的 |
[1:03:49] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[1:03:51] | Uh, Eddie. He’s like a, | 埃迪 他算是… |
[1:03:52] | he’s kind of like a-a nephew of mine. | 算是我的侄子吧 |
[1:03:55] | Fascinating. | 真好 |
[1:03:57] | – Go on. – Well, he says that trauma | -继续 -他说创伤… |
[1:03:59] | can be passed from one generation to another. | 可以一代一代遗传下去 |
[1:04:03] | That it actually changes the DNA. | 它可以改变DNA |
[1:04:06] | And he says there are studies where, uh, | 他说有一种研究是 |
[1:04:10] | where there are rats who… | 有些老鼠 |
[1:04:15] | …who are shocked | 每次闻到樱花的味道后 |
[1:04:16] | every time they, uh, smell cherry blossom. | 会表现得像被电击 |
[1:04:21] | And then they breed the rats | 然后他们让这些老鼠繁殖 |
[1:04:23] | and their babies are afraid of cherry blossom. | 而它们的后代也会惧怕樱花的味道 |
[1:04:28] | Wow. Amazing. | 太震惊了 |
[1:04:30] | Anyway, my point is that your parents | 总之 我想说的是 |
[1:04:31] | went through a lot of trauma. | 你父母都经历过重大的创伤 |
[1:04:32] | They, I mean, they lost a child. | 他们失去过一个孩子 |
[1:04:35] | So it would make sense that you, too, | 所以你害怕失去 |
[1:04:37] | were afraid of loss. | 这样也讲得通 |
[1:04:40] | And maybe even a bit paralyzed by it. | 也许甚至它会使你麻痹 |
[1:04:44] | Yeah, no, I know a bit about that theory. | 不 我也知道一些那个理论 |
[1:04:46] | There’s a question about whether the children | 有一个问题是创伤幸存者的后代 |
[1:04:47] | of trauma survivors also inherit their resilience. | 是否也继承了他们的复原能力 |
[1:04:51] | Oh, I didn’t know that. | 这我就不知道了 |
[1:04:53] | That’s wonderful. | 那很好啊 |
[1:04:55] | So maybe you inherited her resilience as well. | 也许你也继承了她的复原能力 |
[1:04:58] | You mean his resilience. | 你说的是我爸吧 |
[1:05:00] | No, no, no, I mean hers. | 不 我说的是你妈 |
[1:05:02] | No. No offense to Cole, but he-he never changed. | 不 我不是要说科尔坏话 但他一直都没变 |
[1:05:06] | I mean, your mother always said | 你妈总是说 |
[1:05:07] | that Cole used to run away from his problems. | 科尔过去常常逃避自己的问题 |
[1:05:10] | But Alison, she was always working on herself. | 但艾莉森 她总是勇敢面对 |
[1:05:13] | She was a work in progress and she knew it. | 她知道自己在改进之中 |
[1:05:16] | She was so present. | 非常专注当下 |
[1:05:19] | Feeling everything so deeply and… | 深深地感受一切 |
[1:05:23] | She made herself stay awake and was so disappointed | 她让自己保持清醒 但当她看到… |
[1:05:26] | when other people seem | 其他人在他们的生活里如此麻痹 |
[1:05:30] | so asleep in their lives. | 她很失望 |
[1:05:33] | Noah, when I was four years old, | 诺亚 我四岁的时候 |
[1:05:36] | she dumped me on Cole and Luisa’s doorstep and took off. | 她把我丢在科尔和路易莎门口 自己跑了 |
[1:05:39] | To get help. | 她是去寻求帮助 |
[1:05:41] | And then, six months later, she came back | 六个月后 她回来了 |
[1:05:43] | and she fought your father in court. | 她在法庭上跟你爸争你的抚养权 |
[1:05:45] | No, she didn’t. | 她没有 |
[1:05:46] | You-you don’t know this? | 你不知道吗 |
[1:05:48] | I thought they just let her have me back | 我以为他们把我判给她 |
[1:05:51] | because they felt sorry for her. | 因为他们同情她 |
[1:05:54] | No, Joanie, no, no. | 不 琼妮 不是这样的 |
[1:05:55] | Cole and Luisa tried to keep you from her. | 科尔和路易莎想让你远离她 |
[1:05:59] | She had to humiliate herself. | 她得承受各种难堪 屈辱 |
[1:06:00] | It was devastating. You… they never told you this? | 是很令人绝望的 你… 他们从没告诉过你吗 |
[1:06:05] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[1:06:09] | Joanie, it’s very important you know this: | 琼妮 你必须要知道 |
[1:06:11] | you were her whole life. | 你就是她的命 |
[1:06:14] | Everything she did, she did for you. | 她做的一切都是为了你 |
[1:06:18] | She tried to get help so that she could be there for you. | 她想寻求帮助 这样她就能陪在你身边 |
[1:06:23] | She was trying to give you a better life than she had, | 她想让你拥有比她更好的生活 |
[1:06:26] | and she was succeeding. | 她成功了 |
[1:06:31] | You know, she’s… she’s one of the only people | 她是我这辈子见过的 |
[1:06:35] | I’ve ever met in my whole life | 唯一真正 |
[1:06:37] | who, who actually managed to change. | 改变了的人 |
[1:06:42] | When I met her, she was this shell of a person, | 在我见到她的时候 她缩在自己的壳里 |
[1:06:44] | and by the time she died, she had a job | 在她死之前 她从事了 |
[1:06:47] | helping other people | 帮助和她经历过同样伤痛的人 |
[1:06:50] | heal from the same trauma that she had and… | 走出伤痛的工作… |
[1:06:54] | Do you know how difficult that is? | 你知道那有多难吗 |
[1:06:58] | How few people actually achieve that? | 很少有能人做到 |
[1:07:01] | She was still dating married men. | 她还是和已婚男人约会 |
[1:07:05] | Oh, she didn’t know he was married. | 她不知道他结婚了 |
[1:07:06] | What-what happened with Ben, that… | 她跟本的事 |
[1:07:09] | that was not her fault. | 那不是她的错 |
[1:07:12] | Well, what good did it do her? | 对她有什么好处 |
[1:07:16] | All those changes? | 那些改变 |
[1:07:22] | – He killed her anyway. – Joanie, | -他杀了她 -琼妮 |
[1:07:25] | if the lesson you’re taking away | 如果你从你妈妈身上得到的教训 |
[1:07:26] | from your mother’s death is not to try, | 是不要努力尝试的话 |
[1:07:28] | then that’s a great, great tragedy. | 那真是太悲哀了 |
[1:07:32] | Change is hard. | 改变是很难的 |
[1:07:35] | It takes a long time. | 要用很长时间 |
[1:07:36] | Sometimes m-more than a lifetime. | 有的时候一辈子的时间都不够 |
[1:07:40] | What the fuck does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[1:07:44] | Sometimes we can only start journeys | 有的时候我们只能开始旅程 |
[1:07:49] | that our children have to finish for us. | 由我们的孩子为我们结束旅程 |
[1:07:54] | It’s too late to hear those things. | 现在听到这些太晚了 |
[1:07:57] | – It’s not too late. – Yes, it is. | -永远都不晚 -晚了 |
[1:07:58] | I’ve already screwed it all up. | 我已经把一切都搞砸了 |
[1:08:01] | I can’t go off with someone new. | 我不能和新认识的人私奔 |
[1:08:04] | And I can’t go home. | 我不能回家 |
[1:08:06] | So, instead, I’m fucking stuck here | 所以 我被困在这里 |
[1:08:09] | in some sort of seafood purgatory… | 困在这个海鲜炼狱里… |
[1:08:16] | …talking to you. | 和你聊天 |
[1:08:18] | Why can’t you go home? | 你为什么不能回家 |
[1:08:23] | Why don’t you tell me, Noah? You seem to know a lot. | 你说呢 诺亚 你看起来知道的挺多的 |
[1:08:26] | Why… why can’t I go home? | 为什么我不能回家 |
[1:08:32] | Well, maybe ’cause it’s hard. | 也许因为很难 |
[1:08:34] | Going home is hard. | 回家很难 |
[1:08:38] | Staying with someone, | 和某个人待在一起 |
[1:08:41] | loving them no matter what, | 无条件爱他们 |
[1:08:44] | that’s hard. | 是很难的 |
[1:08:47] | It’s so easy to… | 找到新人… |
[1:08:50] | go find someone new, | 很简单 |
[1:08:53] | reinvent yourself in their eyes, | 在他们面前展示你的新形象 |
[1:08:55] | and try once more to live without flaw, | 尝试一次没有瑕疵的生活 |
[1:08:57] | but sooner or later you realize | 但迟早你会意识到 |
[1:08:59] | the only thing you’re running from is death. | 你逃避的唯一一件事 就是死亡 |
[1:09:03] | It’s not another person at all, it’s… | 不是什么别人 是… |
[1:09:07] | it’s death, and… | 是死亡… |
[1:09:10] | when that finally occurs to you, you… | 你终于意识到这点时 你… |
[1:09:14] | …you yearn more than anything | 你最渴望的 |
[1:09:16] | for someone who really knows you. | 就是一个真正懂你的人 |
[1:09:21] | Who really knows every inch of you. | 懂你的一举一动 |
[1:09:25] | And will remember you when you’re gone. | 等你走了 会记得你 |
[1:09:32] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么 |
[1:09:34] | What I’m trying to say is that | 我想说的是 |
[1:09:37] | if… | 如果… |
[1:09:37] | if trauma and pain can echo through generations, | 如果创伤和痛苦会世代相传的话 |
[1:09:42] | then so can love. | 爱也可以 |
[1:09:47] | If abandonment can ripple across time, | 穿过时间 随时间流传 |
[1:09:51] | then so can presence. | 那么陪伴也可以 |
[1:09:56] | I mean, you-you’ve suffered a lot of loss in your life, | 你这辈子失去过很多 |
[1:09:58] | Joanie, but you’ve also had a lot of love. | 琼妮 但你也得到很多爱 |
[1:10:05] | And you may not be able to save the Earth. | 你可能不能拯救地球 |
[1:10:11] | But you can be there for your children. | 但你可以陪伴你的孩子 |
[1:10:14] | No matter what happens. | 不管发生什么事 |
[1:10:50] | Don’t tell anyone, but I miss Dad. | 别告诉别人 但我想爸了 |
[1:10:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:10:58] | Where do you think he is tonight? | 你觉得他今晚在哪 |
[1:11:00] | He’s here. | 他在这 |
[1:11:02] | What do you mean? He’s here? | 什么意思 他在这 |
[1:11:03] | No, no. He’s in Montauk. | 不 不是 他在蒙托克 |
[1:11:05] | I think. | 我想 |
[1:11:06] | At least he was this morning. | 至少他早上是在的 |
[1:11:08] | – Why? – We rehearsed your flash mob. | -为什么 -我们排练了你的快闪 |
[1:11:10] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[1:11:12] | I don’t think you were supposed to know that. | 你好像本不该知道的 |
[1:11:24] | How could you not tell me he was in Montauk? | 你们怎么能不告诉我他在蒙托克 |
[1:11:28] | He told us not to. | 他让我们别说的 |
[1:11:29] | He thought it would upset you. | 他觉得你知道了会不高兴 |
[1:11:30] | But he had to be here. | 但是他得在这 |
[1:11:32] | He basically planned the entire wedding. | 他基本上策划了整场婚礼 |
[1:11:34] | I thought Mom took over the wedding planning. | 我以为是妈接手的 |
[1:11:36] | She told me she would. | 她告诉我她会接手的 |
[1:11:37] | No, I think maybe you told her that she was going to. | 不 我觉得也许是你告诉她要接手 |
[1:11:41] | Look, it was a group effort, | 这是团队的力量 |
[1:11:43] | and we all pitched in. | 我们都参与了 |
[1:11:44] | Yeah. I don’t know why you’re so upset. | 是的 我不知道你为什么不高兴 |
[1:11:45] | I think it came together really well. | 我觉得效果很好 |
[1:11:47] | What, so he’s just somewhere by himself right now | 什么 所以他现在就一个人待在哪个地方 |
[1:11:49] | while we’re all enjoying the party? | 在我们都在享受派对的时候 |
[1:11:51] | Well, you said you didn’t want him here. | 你说你不想他参加的 |
[1:11:52] | Where the fuck is he even staying? | 他在哪待着 |
[1:11:54] | At the Memory Motel. | 回忆旅馆 |
[1:11:56] | Of course you know that, Stacey. | 你当然会知道 史黛丝 |
[1:11:57] | You’re such a fucking daddy’s girl. | 你是爸的乖乖女 |
[1:11:58] | Hey. She’s 12. | 她才12岁 |
[1:12:00] | Look, I just think it’s really awful | 我就是觉得 |
[1:12:02] | that none of you told me that he was coming here. | 你们没一个人告诉我他来这里这件事很糟糕 |
[1:12:05] | As if I’m the crazy one, like… | 就好像是我疯了 |
[1:12:07] | We don’t think you’re crazy, Whit. | 我们不认为你疯了 惠特 |
[1:12:09] | We just wanted you to have a good day. | 我们只是想让你今天过得开心 |
[1:12:11] | All of us, him included. | 我们所有人 包括他 |
[1:12:12] | How could you let him come here? | 你怎么能让他来这里 |
[1:12:14] | I thought you understood. You of all people. | 我以为你明白 所有人中最起码你懂 |
[1:12:16] | I do understand. | 我懂 |
[1:12:18] | Your father’s made some real mistakes | 你爸犯过大错 |
[1:12:20] | and you’ve had to bear the brunt of them. | 你深受其害 |
[1:12:21] | But he does love you, Whit. | 但他的确很爱你 惠特 |
[1:12:23] | And he wanted to do this for you. | 他想为你这么做 |
[1:12:25] | Even if he couldn’t be here to see it. | 即使他不能当场看到 |
[1:12:38] | Yeah. He’s got you all fooled. | 他把你们都耍了 |
[1:12:42] | He bought my mother a plane ticket. | 他给我妈买了飞机票 |
[1:12:45] | He didn’t have to do that. | 他本不需要那么做 |
[1:12:49] | He did? | 他那么做了 |
[1:12:55] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:12:56] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:12:57] | Could I get a dance with the bride? | 我可以和新娘跳一支舞吗 |
[1:13:01] | Of course, Grandpa. | 当然了 外公 |
[1:13:26] | What’s wrong, kiddo? | 怎么了 孩子 |
[1:13:29] | You’re awfully perceptive for someone with dementia. | 作为一个有痴呆症的人你洞察力太强了 |
[1:13:32] | Well, this is a good day. | 今天状态好 |
[1:13:37] | So tell me, what’s on your mind? | 告诉我 怎么了 |
[1:13:40] | It’s your wedding day. You don’t look happy. | 今天是你结婚的大喜日子 你看起来没那么开心 |
[1:13:43] | Sometimes I don’t know what to think. | 有点时候我不知道怎么想 |
[1:13:45] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[1:13:46] | If people hurt you very badly, do you have to forgive them? | 如果有人狠狠伤害了你 你要原谅他们吗 |
[1:13:51] | No. | 不 |
[1:13:53] | But sometimes it hurts you more than it hurts them | 但有的时候心怀怨恨对你的伤害 |
[1:13:56] | to hold a grudge. | 比对他们的还大 |
[1:13:59] | What’s it all for, then? | 那有什么意义呢 |
[1:14:02] | If people can act however they want and get forgiven, | 如果人们可以随心所欲 不管做什么都会被原谅 |
[1:14:05] | then what is the point of trying to be good | 那一开始做个好人 |
[1:14:07] | in the first place? | 有什么意义呢 |
[1:14:10] | I think it’s about what kind of life you want to live. | 我觉得这取决于你想过什么样的生活 |
[1:14:14] | You will have plenty of opportunities | 你的一生中有很多机会 |
[1:14:17] | to be angry in your life. | 愤怒 |
[1:14:20] | You have less chance to love people, though. | 而爱人的机会要比那少 |
[1:14:22] | Really love them. | 真的爱他们 |
[1:14:24] | So you just… | 所以你… |
[1:14:27] | …you want to be careful how many of those opportunities | 你要小心自己 |
[1:14:29] | you squander. | 浪费了多少机会 |
[1:14:31] | I think young people believe they’ll just keep coming, | 年轻人觉得机会会一直有的 |
[1:14:34] | but they don’t. | 但不是的 |
[1:14:52] | Grandpa, can you help me with something? | 外公 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[1:14:56] | Anything for you. | 当然 |
[1:15:05] | You really think he’s gonna do it? | 你真的觉得他会那么做吗 |
[1:15:07] | – He said he would. – What if he forgets? | -他说他会的 -如果他忘了呢 |
[1:15:09] | He was totally lucid a moment ago. | 他刚刚很清醒 |
[1:15:11] | It seems really dangerous. | 看起来很危险 |
[1:15:12] | – He has Alzheimer’s. – Do you have a better way | -他患有阿兹海默症 -你有更好的办法 |
[1:15:14] | to sneak out of this wedding? | 能溜出这场婚礼吗 |
[1:15:15] | We can just walk out. | 走出去就好 |
[1:15:16] | She can’t, you idiot. She’s the bride. | 她不行 你个白痴 她是新娘 |
[1:15:18] | Oh, my God, here he comes. Okay, okay. Um… | 天啊 他来了 好 好… |
[1:15:20] | Do we know the plan? Cake knife? | 还记得我们的计划吗 切蛋糕刀 |
[1:15:22] | – Check. – Platter? | -在这里 -平盘 |
[1:15:24] | – Yeah. Check. – Okay. | -拿了 -好 |
[1:15:36] | Oh, my God. Bruce! | 我的天 布鲁斯 |
[1:15:39] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 |
[1:15:42] | – No! Okay. Go, go, go, go. – Okay. | -不 好了 快快快快 -好 |
[1:15:49] | Go find your sister. | 去找你妹 |
[1:15:51] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 走 走 走 |
[1:15:56] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你们了 |
[1:16:05] | I found champagne! | 我拿了香槟 |
[1:16:06] | I got the coats! | 我拿到外套了 |
[1:16:19] | Are we sure about this? | 确定要这么做吗 |
[1:16:22] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:16:33] | Go, go, go. | 快 快 快 |
[1:16:44] | Everyone stop! Back up! | 停下 退后 |
[1:16:45] | – Back up! – Jesus Christ. | -退后 -我的天 |
[1:16:47] | – What is it? – What is going on? | -怎么了 -发生什么了 |
[1:16:49] | – Mom is in there. – So? | -妈在里面 -所以呢 |
[1:16:52] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:16:54] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:16:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:16:59] | – Nice. – This is so difficult. | -真好 -真是太难了 |
[1:17:01] | – What do we do? – I don’t know, Whit. | -我们怎么办 -我不知道 惠特 |
[1:19:27] | Now… where were we? | 我们念到哪了 |
[1:19:50] | Ah, yeah. | 这里 |
[1:19:52] | Ah, yes. | 对 |
[1:19:55] | Chapter three. | 第三章 |
[1:20:00] | “My parents were an odd couple.” | “我父母很奇怪” |
[1:20:06] | “Him tall, patient but lazy.” | “爸爸很高 有耐心但是很懒” |
[1:20:11] | “Her small, impatient and assiduous.” | “妈妈很小 没耐心但很勤奋” |
[1:20:17] | Ah, yeah. | 对 |
[1:20:19] | Assiduous is right. | 是很勤奋 |
[1:20:36] | You know this doesn’t mean anything, right? | 你知道这并不意味着什么吧 |
[1:20:42] | – I do. – Okay. | -我知道 -好 |
[1:20:53] | You know, tomorrow we’re gonna wake up | 明天我们醒来 |
[1:20:54] | and pretend this never happened, right? | 要假装这从来没发生过 你知道吗 |
[1:20:56] | Because you know we’re both too old to change, right? | 因为对我们来说改变太晚了 对吗 |
[1:21:01] | I do. | 我懂 |
[1:21:10] | Hey, you know you’re crying, right? | 你知道你在哭吗 |
[1:21:16] | I do. | 我知道 |
[1:21:22] | You know I love you? | 你知道我爱你吗 |
[1:21:28] | I do. | 我知道 |
[1:21:33] | You want to try this again? | 你想再来一次吗 |
[1:21:37] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[1:22:18] | I have to go, love. | 我得走了 亲爱的 |
[1:22:25] | I’ll be back tomorrow. | 我明天会回来的 |
[1:22:50] | 海伦·凯瑟琳·索洛维 1972年至2051年 | |
[1:22:58] | 布鲁斯·巴特勒 1949年至2024年 | |
[1:23:04] | 玛格丽特·维维安·巴特勒 1951年至2051年 | |
[1:23:47] | Mom’s home! | 妈妈回来了 |
[1:23:49] | Mom’s home?! | 妈妈回来了 |
[1:23:50] | – Mom’s home! Mom’s home! – Mom’s home! | -妈妈回来了 妈妈回来了 -妈妈回来了 |
[1:24:12] | I got to go talk to your dad, okay? | 我要和爸爸谈谈 好吗 |
[1:24:32] | Paul, I’m so sorry. | 保罗 我很抱歉 |
[1:24:57] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |