时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | Seriously? The president? | 真的吗 总统 |
[00:44] | At this level, | 位高如此 |
[00:46] | there aren’t that many people he can trust. | 反而没有多少能够信任的人 |
[00:49] | How do I know you’re not making all this up? | 我怎么知道这些不是你瞎编的 |
[01:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[01:08] | So handsome. | 真英俊 |
[01:10] | The things I’m telling you… | 我告诉你的事情 |
[01:12] | you don’t joke around about. | 你不要随便乱说 |
[01:15] | It could be dangerous. | 会惹祸上身的 |
[01:19] | Dangerous. | 惹祸上身 |
[01:29] | You know, most people… | 大多数人 |
[01:32] | They get into their warm beds at night. | 晚上欣然自得地钻进暖和的被窝 |
[01:35] | They have no idea what really goes on out there. | 根本不知道外面发生了什么事 |
[01:40] | The sheer number of people | 有那么多人处心积虑 |
[01:42] | working to destroy our way of life. | 想毁掉我们的生活方式 |
[01:47] | You — you know why | 你知道为什么 |
[01:48] | I’ve dedicated my life to stopping them? | 我要用毕生的精力去阻止他们吗 |
[01:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:54] | Because… | 因为 |
[01:58] | Because… | 因为 |
[01:59] | You ready for this? | 准备好欲仙欲死了吗 |
[02:51] | I don’t know. Think about something else. | 我不知道 想点其他的吧 |
[02:54] | Take deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[02:58] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[03:00] | They used to tell stories about this guy, you know? | 当年有很多关于这家伙的传奇故事 |
[03:01] | He killed a lot of people. | 他杀过不少人 |
[03:03] | You know how guys like him kill people? | 你知道他这种人是怎么杀人的吗 |
[03:05] | They plan it for weeks, and they always come up from behind. | 筹划数周 而且总是从背后突袭 |
[03:08] | Fighting face-to-face, that’s a different story. | 正面交手可就大不相同了 |
[03:12] | I heard once he got in a bar fight | 我听说他有一次在酒吧斗殴 |
[03:13] | with the entire Japanese Olympic Judo Team. | 对手是整个日本奥林匹克柔道队 |
[03:16] | Took out four of ’em before the rest of ’em ran. | 他打趴下4个 剩下的都落荒而逃 |
[03:18] | Which year? Because ’64 to ’72 were pussies. | 哪年的事 64年到72年三届选手都很弱 |
[03:21] | They didn’t even medal. | 他们连奖牌都没捞着 |
[03:30] | I need to look out your living room window for a few minutes. | 我要借你家客厅的窗户一用 |
[03:42] | Time? | 时间 |
[03:44] | Minus 22. | 倒计时22分钟 |
[03:45] | No, what time is it? | 我是问现在几点了 |
[03:46] | Um…It’s 9:15. | 9点15分 |
[03:48] | The capitals are in L.A., start soon. | 华盛顿首都队到洛杉矶了 比赛快开始了 |
[03:51] | You follow the NHL? | 你看冰球比赛吗 |
[03:52] | I like football. | 我喜欢橄榄球 |
[03:53] | She’s in. Third floor, three east. | 她进去了 三楼 东边第三户 |
[04:12] | He’s at the corner. | 他在街角 |
[05:05] | Immigration! We just want to talk! | 我们是移民局的 得找你谈谈 |
[05:07] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[05:10] | Help! | 救命 |
[05:12] | Don’t get too close! | 别跟得太近 |
[05:19] | Watch the corner! | 小心拐角 |
[06:35] | I know you’re not supposed to kill me. | 我知道你不能杀我 |
[06:37] | I don’t think you understand how unpopular you are. | 看来你不太清楚自己有多不受欢迎 |
[06:40] | I could deliver you in a hundred pieces. | 我可以把你千刀万剐 |
[06:43] | They’d give me a separate medal for each one. | 把你剁成多少块 我就有多少奖牌拿 |
[06:56] | He’s not police! He’s not police! | 他不是警察 他不是警察 |
[06:59] | – You have the right to remain silent! – He’s not really police! | -你有权保持沉默 -他是假冒警察 |
[07:00] | – Help! Call for help! – Anything you say and do will — | -救命 快打电话求助 -你所说的任何话 |
[07:03] | can and will be used against you in a court of law! | 都将用于呈堂证供 |
[07:36] | Keep your eyes open. | 别昏过去 |
[07:42] | All right. It’s okay. Deep breaths. | 好了 没事的 深呼吸 |
[07:52] | Look at me. Rob? Rob? | 看着我 罗伯 罗伯 |
[07:58] | Keep your eyes on me. | 看着我 |
[08:21] | Heavy bleeding, he’s got 10, 15 minutes. | 大出血 还能撑10到15分钟 |
[08:23] | Arlington Methodist, | 先去阿灵顿卫理公会医院 |
[08:23] | then 66 to the Beltway to the drop site? | 再走66街 上环城道到移交地点吗 |
[08:26] | No, we blew our whole window on the chase. | 不 因为追赶错过了窗口期 |
[08:27] | We won’t make it. | 我们来不及了 |
[08:28] | So? Parkway to the Beltway. | 那走公园路到环城道吗 |
[08:29] | He dies, and 50/50 we miss the handoff anyway. | 他必丧命 我们仍有一半可能无法移交 |
[08:31] | No, the mission comes first! | 不行 任务第一 |
[08:33] | I can help you. I can make you rich. | 我能帮你们 让你们一夜暴富 |
[08:35] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[08:55] | You go in a John Doe. | 别透露自己的身份 |
[08:56] | If you live, do not go back to Boston. | 如果有幸活了下来 别回波士顿 |
[08:58] | Assume they’re on you. | 他们很有可能会盯上你 |
[09:00] | All right? You got to walk from here. | 懂了吗 现在你得自己走了 |
[09:02] | You were trained to surmount any obstacle. | 你是受过训的 要战胜任何困难 |
[09:03] | Go! | 快去吧 |
[09:23] | Back is clear. | 无人跟踪 |
[09:24] | Time? | 时间 |
[09:26] | Minus 7. | 倒计时7分钟 |
[09:27] | There’s another way, please. | 还有其他解决办法 |
[09:28] | Listen to me. We can all sit down — | 听我说 我们可以坐下来 |
[09:30] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[10:09] | Why is everyone so punctual in this business? | 这行怎么所有人都这么守时 |
[10:20] | 美国 联邦调查局 | |
[10:20] | counterintellegence is a place you’d be right now, Stan. | 你该留在反间谍部门 斯坦 |
[10:23] | I mean, what’s it take to rob a bank? | 抢银行能有多大技术含量 |
[10:24] | Stick a couple fingers in your pocket and say, | 把手指放在口袋里比划枪的形状 然后说 |
[10:26] | “Give me all your money”? | “把你的钱都给我”吗 |
[10:27] | In C.I., we’re up against | 在反谍部 我们对付的是 |
[10:28] | the most sophisticated enemy in the world. | 世上最奸诈狡猾的敌人 |
[10:30] | I’ll tell you one good thing about bank robbers — | 银行抢劫犯起码有一个优点 |
[10:32] | They speak english. | 他们说英语 |
[10:33] | They got me in beginning Russian four days a week. | 他们让我每周学4天初级俄语 |
[10:35] | Ugh. You got an ear for languages? | 你有语言天赋吗 |
[10:38] | You know, I had a very attractive French teacher one year in high school. | 我高中曾遇到一位迷人的法语老师 |
[10:41] | I got a b-plus. | 结果得了B+ |
[10:42] | Oh, coffee. | 咖啡 |
[10:43] | Ah, just what I need. | 正合我意 |
[10:44] | We getting started soon, there, boss? | 马上开始吧 头儿 |
[10:46] | Timoshev isn’t here. He’s 20 minutes late. | 蒂莫舍夫还没到 他迟到20钟了 |
[10:48] | Maybe he had a little too much vodka last night. | 可能昨晚喝多了伏特加 |
[10:50] | I have been working with him since he defected. | 自从他变节之后我一直跟他共事 |
[10:52] | He hasn’t been 20 seconds late for anything. | 他做任何事都不会迟到超过20秒 |
[10:55] | Where’s he coming in from? | 他从哪儿过来 |
[10:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:57] | He only deals with the director and the A.G. | 他只跟局长和司法部长打交道 |
[10:59] | I don’t even know where he stayed last night. | 我都不知道他昨晚在哪儿 |
[11:04] | Mormon. | 摩门教徒 |
[11:06] | Since Reagan got elected, | 里根当选之后 |
[11:07] | he starts these meetings at 7:00 a.m. | 他开会都放在早上七点 |
[11:09] | Reagan’s not a mormon. | 里根又不是摩门教徒 |
[11:11] | Fundamentalist, whatever. The goal is the same — | 正统派基督徒 随便什么 目标都一样 |
[11:13] | To wear down the enemy by waking up earlier than they do. | 要累垮敌人就得起得比敌人早 |
[11:16] | Who’s Timoshev? | 蒂莫舍夫是谁 |
[11:19] | He’s this ex-KGB colonel. | 前克格勃陆军上校 |
[11:21] | Blew the whistle on these directorate “S” undercover agents | 揭发了克格勃S局的卧底 |
[11:23] | supposedly hiding all over the U.S. | 他们可能藏在美国的任何地方 |
[11:25] | Super-secret identities — | 顶级机密的身份 |
[11:26] | no one has any idea who they are. | 谁都不知道他们是谁 |
[11:29] | What, you don’t buy it? | 怎么 你不信吗 |
[11:30] | There’s not a single piece of evidence. | 没有一丁点证据 |
[11:32] | Look. You get these guys like Timoshev, right? | 你知道蒂莫舍夫这种人吧 |
[11:34] | They come over. They get these huge resettlement packages. | 他们被策反过来 得到重新安置福利 |
[11:37] | We’re talking millions of dollars. | 那可是几百万美金 |
[11:38] | So, they say things to us to justify it. | 他们说点什么来证明自己 |
[11:40] | They make up stories to make us happy. | 编些故事出来取悦我们 |
[11:42] | Super-secret spies living next door. | 顶级机密的间谍就住在隔壁 |
[11:43] | They look like us, they speak better English than we do. | 与我们并无二致 英语说得比我们更溜 |
[11:46] | According to Timoshev, | 据蒂莫舍夫所说 |
[11:47] | they’re not allowed to say | 他们一到美国 |
[11:48] | a single word in Russian once they get here. | 就不允许说一句俄语 |
[11:49] | I mean, come on. Someone’s been reading too many spy novels. | 得了吧 分明是间谍小说看多了 |
[11:53] | We’re talking figment of the imagination. | 我们谈的都是虚构的想象 |
[11:58] | You understand you make any noise, | 你要是发出一点声音 |
[12:00] | I will kill you immediately. | 我就立刻杀了你 |
[12:06] | FBI paid me $3 million when I came over | 我过来之后联调局给了三百万美金 |
[12:09] | and more since as a consultant. | 做了顾问之后给得更多 |
[12:11] | You can get twice that! | 你可以拿到双倍的钱 |
[12:13] | $3 million as the most valued of defectors, | 三百万是给变节者最高的奖励 |
[12:20] | a directorate “S” officer. | S局指挥官 |
[12:25] | Another $3 million for returning me. | 把我送回去再得三百万 |
[12:30] | Just go to the FBI and tell them — | 只要去联邦调查局告诉他们 |
[12:41] | Car won’t start! | 车坏了 |
[12:43] | We’re gonna have to take the bus to the metro. | 我们只能搭公车去坐地铁 |
[12:45] | – Oh, dad. – Yeah? | -爸爸 -怎么了 |
[12:47] | Maruk got two goals and an assist last night versus L.A. | 昨晚对洛杉矶队的比赛马瑞克进了两球一次助攻 |
[12:50] | Did they win? | 他们赢了吗 |
[12:50] | Uh, no. It was a tie. | 没 打平了 |
[12:52] | I’m not going in today, | 我今天不进城 |
[12:54] | so you’re gonna have to handle Portland Rotary and call Swissair. | 所以你来搞定波特兰扶轮社 联系瑞士航空 |
[12:58] | Do you know how much they paid that asshole? | 你知道他们付多少钱给那混蛋吗 |
[13:00] | $3 million. | 三百万美金 |
[13:02] | Henry was looking for his skateboard. | 亨利在找他的滑板 |
[13:03] | It’s not in the garage, is it? | 不在车库里吧 |
[13:05] | No. | 不在 |
[13:10] | Let’s go, Henry. | 我们走 亨利 |
[13:15] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[13:17] | Bye, guys. | 拜拜 |
[13:18] | What, no coffee for you? | 不要点咖啡吗 |
[13:19] | Uh, no, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[13:25] | We have to get rid of him tonight. | 我们今晚就得把他弄走 |
[13:26] | I just coded the message, I’ll drop it on the way to work. | 我刚编好讯息 上班路上去放掉 |
[13:29] | You don’t have to stay here. He’s secure in there. | 你不必留下来 他很安全 |
[13:31] | There were witnesses. If they figure it out, | 有目击者 如果他们认出来 |
[13:33] | I mean, they could be looking for him in a couple of hours. | 几小时内他们就会搜查他 |
[13:35] | – I’m gonna stay. – Yeah, told you — we should have built | -我留下 -告诉过你 我们应该 |
[13:37] | that secret underground chamber in the basement. | 把秘密房间设在地下室 |
[13:39] | You mean the wine cellar | 你是说酒窖吗 |
[13:40] | You wanted to put in under the laundry room? | 你想把它设在洗衣房下面吗 |
[13:43] | I did say it could have other uses. | 我说了它可能另有用处 |
[13:45] | Anyway, $3 million? | 话说回来 三百万美金 |
[13:50] | He can buy himself a diamond-plated coffin. | 他可以给自己买个镶钻的棺材 |
[14:17] | 1-7. Show me on this location. Show me canvassing. | 1-7 告诉我位置 检查情况 |
[14:21] | Multiple callers, unknown direction of flight. | 多个来电 射击方向不明 |
[14:25] | What do you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[14:26] | I got a female witness. | 一个女性目击者 |
[14:27] | She saw a guy knock the victim down, | 她看到一个人把被害人击倒 |
[14:29] | Grab the purse, and run this way. | 抢走了钱包 朝这边跑了 |
[14:32] | Give me that, uh…Description one more time, please. | 再给我 描述一下犯人 |
[14:35] | We didn’t get a full description. | 我们没有完整的信息 |
[14:36] | Male caucasian, black hair, unknown complexion, unknown age. | 男性白种人 黑头发 年龄外表不详 |
[14:39] | All right, if you do have a victim, | 好吧 如果有受害者出现 |
[14:40] | have them respond to this location — | 让他们呼叫这里 |
[14:41] | North end of Dupont Circle. | 杜邦环岛的北端 |
[15:50] | Harder. Focus. | 用力 专注 |
[15:57] | Yeah. Okay. Again. | 对 再来一次 |
[16:01] | So, what have we here? | 这是在干什么 |
[16:03] | Captain… | 队长 |
[16:05] | I did not know you are back. | 我不知道你回来了 |
[16:08] | You two are working late. | 你们两个训练得挺晚的啊 |
[16:09] | She has great promise. | 她很有潜力 |
[16:10] | We are putting in extra work. | 我们申请了额外加练 |
[16:27] | Leave us. I will teach her how we do it in the field. | 你先走 我来教她在实战中怎么做 |
[16:35] | Go. | 去吧 |
[16:41] | Now, my dear… | 现在 亲爱的 |
[16:46] | Again. | 再来一次吧 |
[16:58] | I am sorry, captain. | 队长 抱歉 |
[17:00] | I’m sorry. | 是我很抱歉 |
[17:02] | Use the contraction. | 要收缩自如 |
[17:03] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:06] | Now…Faster. | 现在 动作快一点 |
[17:12] | Watch! | 注意观察 |
[17:14] | Don’t overcommit. | 小心过犹不及 |
[18:08] | Remember me, captain? | 还记得我吗 队长 |
[18:23] | How’s the game? | 比赛怎么样 |
[18:24] | Uh, jughead is in serious trouble. | 烈马有很大的麻烦 |
[18:26] | Okay, well, do some reading and some stirring for me, okay? | 你看会儿书 然后帮我搅拌好吗 |
[18:30] | – Paige, what are you working on? – Social studies, | -佩姬 你在忙什么 -社会研究作业 |
[18:32] | A paper on how the Russians cheat on arms control. | 关于俄罗斯如何在军备控制上耍花样的论文 |
[18:36] | That’s, uh, Henrickson, right? | 那是亨里克森 对吧 |
[18:39] | Yep. Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:41] | I don’t know how you can look at him all day | 我不理解你怎么能一直看着他 |
[18:42] | with that — that harelip. | 那兔唇不闹心吗 |
[18:45] | Mom, that’s his handicap. | 妈妈 那是他的残疾 |
[18:50] | So, what’s the trouble with these guys? | 那这些家伙惹上什么麻烦了 |
[18:52] | Well, Betty and Veronica were hosting a charity drive, | 贝蒂和维罗妮卡举办了一个慈善活动 |
[18:55] | And — yeah? | 然后呢 |
[18:56] | – So jughead… – I’m home! | -所以小笨瓜.. -我回来了 |
[18:57] | Oh, dad! | 爸爸 |
[18:59] | We launched our rocket today in science. | 科学课上我们发射了自制的火箭 |
[19:01] | – Wow! Was it manned or unmanned? – Unmanned. | -载人还是无人式的 -无人式的 |
[19:04] | But tomorrow, we’re gonna give commander Stafford a plaque | 但明天我们要给指挥官斯塔福德做徽章 |
[19:06] | to commemorate the mission. | 以纪念他的使命完成 |
[19:08] | Well, I’m sure he’ll be very honored. | 我确定他会很荣幸的 |
[19:10] | Go look out the window. | 快去看看窗外 |
[19:17] | I made the drop in the park. No response. | 我把东西放在公园了 没有回应 |
[19:19] | Maybe he can move in with us permanently. | 也许他要和我们一直待在一起了 |
[19:21] | I can fix up the spare bedroom for him. | 我可以收拾闲置的卧室给他住 |
[19:24] | I have a meeting later. We’ll know more then. | 我一会儿要和人会面 到时就知道了 |
[19:28] | Holy shit! | 真他娘的帅啊 |
[19:30] | That’s the coolest car ever! | 真是酷毙了的车 |
[19:32] | Henry! Language! | 亨利 别说脏话 |
[19:33] | Don’t fall in love with it. | 可别爱上它 |
[19:34] | It’s only a rental until the oldsmobile gets fixed. | 那是租来的 老车发动机修好就返还了 |
[19:36] | I said that word once, and you guys grounded me for a week. | 我就说了那词一次 就被禁足一周 |
[19:45] | Whenever you’re ready. | 准备好就开吃吧 |
[19:46] | Here we go. | 正式开始 |
[19:47] | Dad’s gonna start this up right here, right now. | 爸爸要在此时此地开战了 |
[19:49] | Ice-cream Olympics. Take your time. | 冰淇淋奥林匹克 慢慢儿来 |
[19:54] | – Eyes on the cone. – Be the cone. | -看着冰淇淋旋儿 -快盯好 |
[19:55] | Eyes — eyes on the cone. Don’t feint too early. | 眼睛 看着冰淇淋 别太早佯攻啊 |
[19:58] | Don’t feint too early. | 别太早佯攻 |
[20:00] | Know your distance. Know your distance. | 观察好你的距离 观察好你的距离 |
[20:06] | Oh, no! | 哦不 |
[20:10] | All right, Henry, you’re up. | 好了 亨利 该你了 |
[20:12] | War…Paint. Here we go. | 战前油彩画好了 开始吧 |
[20:16] | War paint. Let me see your war face. | 战前油彩 来看看你的战斗吧 |
[20:19] | Spike it. | 盯住它 |
[20:21] | Eyes on the cone. | 眼睛看冰淇淋 |
[20:24] | Ease up. Remember the training. | 放轻松 记住之前的训练 |
[20:27] | Ohh! The big nose cone! | 看看冰淇淋大鼻子 |
[20:30] | – Mom, you’re up. – No, thanks. | -孩子妈 该你啦 -不用了 多谢 |
[20:32] | Come on. Just a — just a — | 来嘛 就是个… |
[20:33] | I don’t want — no, thanks. | 我不想玩 谢了 |
[20:34] | Little one? Come on. Let’s see. Ohh! | 小小玩一下 来吗 来看看 |
[20:41] | Stop. | 停 |
[20:42] | Maybe we can have a checkers round-robin when we get home? | 或许我们回家可以来个跳棋循环赛 |
[20:45] | Um, I’m just dropping you guys off. | 我只能把你们送到家 |
[20:47] | I got to — got to meet a client. | 我还得去见个客户 |
[20:49] | Why are you meeting a client so late? | 为什么你那么晚去见客户 |
[20:51] | He’s coming in on a late flight and wants to grab a drink. | 他坐晚班机来 然后想去喝一杯 |
[20:53] | You know, that’s what business is all about, honey. | 亲爱的 你要知道 做生意就是那样的 |
[20:55] | Anyone can make travel arrangements, | 你能安排自己的出行计划 |
[20:57] | but you keep the executives happy, | 但只有你让上司高兴了 |
[21:00] | you keep the accounts. | 你才有更多收入 |
[21:37] | How have you been, Martha? | 最近怎么样 玛莎 |
[21:39] | Fine, Clark. Would you like to come in? | 很好啊 克拉克 进来聊吧 |
[21:45] | So, referencing our meeting this evening — | 说到我们今天的会面 |
[21:47] | Obviously, you understand it’s been classified top secret | 显然 你知道这被内政事务司委员会 |
[21:49] | by the the internal affairs division of the committee | 列为最高机密 |
[21:51] | to oversee United States counterintelligence agencies. | 去监视美国的反间谍组织 |
[21:55] | Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, | 你发誓会说实话 说出全部的真相 |
[21:56] | – Et cetera, et cetera? – I do. | -等等等等 -我发誓 |
[21:59] | Great. So, big day at FBI counterintelligence? | 很好 联调局反谍部今天有大事是吗 |
[22:03] | Yes, it was. | 是的 |
[22:04] | Obviously, we know most of it, | 显然 我们大多都了解 |
[22:06] | But I just want to hear the details from you, | 但我想听你说说细节 |
[22:08] | Because a crisis can provide an opportunity to uncover the leaks | 危机能提供发现漏洞的机会 |
[22:12] | that we have been looking for in your office. | 我们一直在你们部门搜索漏洞 |
[22:13] | So just tell me what you saw. | 告诉我你看到什么了 |
[22:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:21] | Well… I-I know that a man was kidnapped. | 有个人被绑架了 |
[22:26] | He was supposed to speak at a conference this morning, | 他本该今早在一个会议上发言的 |
[22:28] | but he didn’t show. | 却没有出现 |
[22:30] | And did there appear to be a centralized response to the kidnapping? | 对于他的绑架案有集中应对方案吗 |
[22:34] | They were in the secure vault all day. | 他们整天都在秘屋里 |
[22:36] | Did you get a look inside this time? | 你这次有机会进去看看吗 |
[22:40] | They don’t let me in there. And you know that. | 他们不让我进去 你知道的 |
[22:43] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[22:44] | Please go on. | 请继续 |
[22:50] | Well, the man that they kidnapped was Russian. | 他们绑架的那个人是俄国人 |
[22:53] | He was someone very important in the KGB, I think. | 我猜是克格勃的重要成员 |
[22:57] | Right. | 好的 |
[22:58] | By early afternoon, they had tied it | 下午早些时候 他们就将此事 |
[23:00] | to a police report in northeast D.C. | 和华盛顿东北部的警方报告联系了起来 |
[23:03] | About a man who was kidnapped last night. | 报告称昨晚有个人被绑架了 |
[23:06] | And they have a vehicle description, | 他们有车辆描述 |
[23:08] | ’77 oldsmobile, gold, | 77年的奥尔兹莫比尔汽车 金色的 |
[23:10] | with D.C. plates and bumper stickers. | 华盛顿车牌 还贴了车尾贴 |
[23:14] | And descriptions of the kidnappers? | 那关于绑匪的描述呢 |
[23:17] | Two men and a woman. | 两男一女 |
[23:19] | One of the men– average height with dark hair. | 其中一个男人 中等身材 深色头发 |
[23:24] | And what specific actions did Agent Bartholomew order? | 巴塞洛缪探员具体下达了什么行动命令呢 |
[23:27] | Extra agents were sent to surveil the Soviet Embassy, | 额外人手被派去监视苏联大使馆 |
[23:31] | agents went out to all the ports and train stations. | 探员们发散去各个港口和火车站 |
[23:35] | They thought the Russians would take the man out of the country. | 他们认为俄国人会把那人带离美国 |
[23:38] | How would you best describe Agent Bartholomew’s mood? | 你觉得巴塞洛缪探员心情怎么样 |
[23:42] | Angry? | 愤怒 |
[23:46] | But I-I don’t want to get him in trouble. | 我不想害他惹麻烦 |
[23:48] | No, no, no, no. Not at all. | 不 不会的 |
[23:51] | Our counterintelligence units, | 我们的反间谍部门 |
[23:54] | they safeguard the security of our nation, Martha. | 保卫着我国的安全 玛莎 |
[23:59] | So, we have to safeguard their security. | 而我们要保卫他们的安全 |
[24:44] | Tell me what you want next. | 告诉我你接下来想怎么玩 |
[24:45] | No, I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[24:47] | How about…this? | 不如 这样 |
[24:49] | Oh, I– oh, I don’t know. I don’t– Oh! | 我 我不知道 我不 |
[24:52] | Oh, yes! | 好爽 |
[24:56] | You mean to tell me | 难道以前从没有 |
[24:56] | a girl never put her finger up your ass before? | 女孩把手指捅入你的后穴吗 |
[25:02] | That’s right. | 很好 |
[25:04] | Yeah, yeah. Now you got it. | 真好 现在知道怎么玩了吧 |
[25:10] | oh, God. | 天哪 |
[25:17] | There’s something… | 有件事 |
[25:19] | I mean, if I– if I were gonna see you again… | 要是我 还能再见到你 |
[25:24] | I’d want you to be a little… | 我希望你变得 |
[25:26] | What? | 什么 |
[25:29] | I don’t want to hurt your feelings. | 我不想害你伤心 |
[25:32] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[25:33] | But just maybe… | 只是 |
[25:36] | Stronger, maybe? | 变得更强悍一点 |
[25:43] | Do you know what the KGB is? | 你知道克格勃是什么吗 |
[25:47] | Um… I’ve heard of them. | 我听说过 |
[25:51] | Well, this weekend, | 这周末 |
[25:53] | I am giving $100,000 cash | 我会把十万美金 |
[25:57] | to a KGB defector who’s coming to town to — | 交给一个克格勃叛徒 他将来镇上 |
[26:13] | The Reagen Administration revealed today | 里根政府今天披露 |
[26:15] | that after a month-long review, | 经过长达一个月的交涉 |
[26:17] | it will honor the agreement with Iran | 将遵守与伊朗政府的协议 |
[26:19] | that led to the release of the 52 American hostages. | 对方将释放52名美国人质 |
[26:25] | FBI have the car description with the D.C. Plates. | 联调局有了车辆描述 是华盛顿车牌 |
[26:28] | They haven’t connected it | 他们还没有把这事 |
[26:29] | to a stabbing victim at Arlington Methodist yet, | 和阿林顿卫理公会医院的的伤者联系起来 |
[26:32] | but I don’t think it will be long. | 但他们应该很快就会发现 |
[26:36] | They’re all over our guys at the embassy, | 他们都盯着我们大使馆的人 |
[26:38] | who must have made the surveillance, | 他们一定是被严密监视着 |
[26:39] | which is why they can’t get out | 所以我们的人才没法出来 |
[26:40] | to pick up my message or respond. | 接收我的消息 也无法作出回应 |
[26:43] | So, I think we have to assume, | 我们得假设 |
[26:44] | with the feds all over them like that, | 他们身边有那么多联邦探员盯着 |
[26:45] | they’re on full operational stand-down. | 就无法执行任务了 |
[26:50] | We should just take care of him ourselves. | 我们应该自己搞定 |
[26:53] | What’s the rush? | 急什么 |
[26:56] | On an operational stand-down, | 他们无法执行任务 |
[26:57] | we’re authorized to make our own decisions. | 我们就有权自己做决定 |
[27:00] | Yes, but why do you want to kill him so badly? | 是的 但你为何这么想杀他 |
[27:03] | I want him out of my house! | 我想让他滚出我家 |
[27:05] | He’s putting us all in danger, | 他置我们于险境 |
[27:07] | and they’re just gonna kill him back in Moscow anyway. | 反正回了莫斯科他也是死路一条 |
[27:10] | I think we should at least try and finish the mission | 我们至少应该按照命令 |
[27:11] | the way it was assigned. | 完成任务 |
[27:13] | Oh, now you want to complete the mission the way it was assigned? | 现在你想按照命令完成任务了 |
[27:15] | I mean, you should have thought of that before, Philip. | 你早该考虑到这个 菲利普 |
[27:16] | He shouldn’t even be here. | 他根本就不该来这儿 |
[27:17] | Well, if you’re that worried about him, | 你这么担心他的话 |
[27:19] | maybe we could just defect ourselves. | 我们不如自己变节算了 |
[27:22] | At least we’d be millionaires. | 至少我们能成为百万富翁 |
[27:26] | We wouldn’t have to worry about going to jail | 也不必担心会锒铛入狱 |
[27:27] | and leaving the kids all alone. | 留下孩子孤苦无依了 |
[27:29] | A lot of our problems would just go away. | 我们的很多问题就都迎刃而解了 |
[27:34] | That’s very funny. | 真搞笑 |
[27:40] | Let’s see what we hear tomorrow. | 静候明天看是否有消息吧 |
[28:01] | You sure you don’t want to come? | 你真不一起来吗 |
[28:03] | Haven’t even seen the new mall yet. | 你还没见过新商场呢 |
[28:07] | It’s a mall. | 就是个商场而已 |
[28:08] | See you, ma. | 再见 妈妈 |
[28:08] | Yeah, I know, but this one has fountains and skylights. | 是的 但那个商场有喷泉和天窗 |
[28:13] | Bye, mom. | 再见 妈 |
[28:19] | When we went to dinner last week, | 我们上周吃饭的时候 |
[28:22] | wasn’t she wearing a sweater with a bunny rabbit on it? | 她不是还穿着带兔子图案的毛衣嘛 |
[28:25] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[28:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:35] | Just call your parents. | 给你父母打电话 |
[28:37] | Tell them you’re sleeping at Lisa’s house. | 跟他们说你要在丽莎家住一晚 |
[28:38] | Do you think I’m gonna get in trouble? | 你认为我会有麻烦吗 |
[29:27] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[29:31] | You look nice, darlin’. | 你看起来真美 亲爱的 |
[29:33] | You want to come with me and dee to shop for makeup | 你付完钱之后想跟我去 |
[29:35] | after you pay for those? | 买化妆品吗 |
[29:44] | Errol, she’s 13. | 埃罗尔 她才13岁 |
[29:46] | 13? | 13岁 |
[29:48] | I don’t know, daddy. | 我不知道 爹地 |
[29:50] | She sure looks ready to me. | 我觉得她已经够”熟”了 |
[30:06] | So long, honey. | 别了 宝贝 |
[30:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:09] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[30:15] | You’re, uh, getting older, so… | 你长大了 所以 |
[30:18] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[30:20] | It’s…it’s no use fighting guys like that. | 和那样的人打架没有意义 |
[30:22] | Oh, god, I wouldn’t want you to. | 天啊 我也不希望你跟他打 |
[31:12] | You don’t have to be a cowboy to wear cowboy boots. | 你不需要成为牛仔才能穿牛仔靴 |
[31:14] | Jaden says you do. | 贾登说需要 |
[31:16] | No one wears cowboy boots anymore, dad. | 没人穿牛仔靴了 爸 |
[31:18] | You know, dad, she does have a point there. | 你知道吗 爸 她说的确实很对 |
[31:25] | I met the new neighbors. | 我见到新邻居了 |
[31:25] | We’re gonna over later to say hello. | 我们等一会儿去打招呼 |
[31:35] | What, do you think I killed him? | 怎么 你觉得我杀了他吗 |
[31:37] | Just checking. | 就是检查一下 |
[31:46] | Stop. | 停下 |
[31:52] | Stop. | 停下 |
[31:59] | You’re my wife. | 你是我妻子 |
[32:01] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[32:16] | Oh, hi. You came! | 你好 你们来了 |
[32:17] | Just for a second, to, uh, bring over brownies, | 只能待一会儿 给你带来点布朗尼蛋糕 |
[32:19] | and welcome you to the neighborhood. | 欢迎你来到这个社区 |
[32:20] | Well, come in. Come in. | 请进 请进 |
[32:21] | Can I offer you guys a drink or…? | 想喝点什么还是 |
[32:23] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不用了 |
[32:25] | This place is a mess. | 家里太乱了 |
[32:26] | Please, please, don’t do anything. | 没关系 不用麻烦 |
[32:28] | We just wanted to bring over the brownies. | 我们只是给你拿点布朗尼蛋糕 |
[32:30] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[32:31] | We can come over and help. | 我们可以过来帮你 |
[32:32] | Actually, Henry can come over all day tomorrow if you want. | 事实上 亨利明天可以帮你一整天的忙 |
[32:35] | – Oh, thank you. Um, this is my son, Matthew. – Hi. | -谢谢 这是我儿子 马修 -你好 |
[32:39] | Do you know where your father is? | 你知道你父亲在哪吗 |
[32:40] | Uh, he’s upstairs. | 楼上呢 |
[32:41] | What, do we have visitors already? | 什么 我们已经有客人了吗 |
[32:43] | Uh, yeah. This is Stan. | 是啊 这是斯坦 |
[32:45] | – Hey. – Phil Jennings. | -你好 -我是菲尔·詹宁斯 |
[32:46] | How you doing? Stan Beeman. | 你好 我是斯坦·比曼 |
[32:48] | Uh, my wife, Elizabeth, Paige, Henry. | 我妻子伊丽莎白 这是佩姬和亨利 |
[32:50] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[32:52] | Hey, Henry. | 你好 亨利 |
[32:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[32:54] | – Ooh, are those brownies? – Homemade. | -那是布朗尼吗 -自己家做的 |
[32:58] | May I? | 能尝尝吗 |
[33:00] | Your mom’s a good cook? | 你妈妈是个好厨师吗 |
[33:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:05] | I should’ve taken them. Thank you. | 我该早接过来的 谢谢 |
[33:07] | Oh, that’s a good brownie, hon. | 真好吃 |
[33:09] | So, this is a pretty good neighborhood we moved into, huh? | 我们搬进来的是个好社区 对吗 |
[33:11] | Wouldn’t live anywhere else. | 别处都没法儿比 |
[33:12] | You know? Safe, clean. Commute to D.C.’s not too bad. | 你知道的 安全干净 去华盛顿交通也挺方便 |
[33:15] | Do you work in the city? | 你在市区工作吗 |
[33:18] | I do. | 是的 |
[33:18] | What do…what do you do, Stan? | 你是做什么的 斯坦 |
[33:19] | I’m an FBI agent. | 我是联邦调查局的 |
[33:22] | FBI? Wow! What…what, do you catch bank robbers and stuff? | 联邦调查局 你是抓抢银行的还是什么 |
[33:27] | Actually, I work in counterintelligence now. | 事实上 我在反间谍情报部门工作 |
[33:29] | Counterintel– that’s…that’s against spies, right? | 反情报 是抓间谍的是吧 |
[33:32] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[33:34] | Oh. I’ll have to make sure I don’t do any spying around here. | 我得确保我不做什么间谍类的事啊 |
[33:36] | Oh, you better not, especially for those Russians. | 最好不 尤其是不要做俄国的间谍 |
[33:39] | Oh, yeah. They’re the…they’re the worst, right? | 是啊 他们最坏了 对吧 |
[33:41] | Oh, they certainly are, Philip. | 确实坏 菲利普 |
[33:44] | They certainly are. | 确实坏 |
[33:53] | It’s probably a coincidence. | 可能就是个巧合 |
[33:55] | FBI agents have to live somewhere. | 联调局探员也得有住处啊 |
[33:57] | Or they’re onto us. | 或者他们盯上我们了 |
[33:59] | And this is what? | 这么做用意何在 |
[34:01] | The end game. | 终极游戏 |
[34:02] | They’re…they’re trying to make us do something stupid. | 他们想逼我们做一些蠢事 |
[34:06] | Either way, we get rid of Timoshev tonight. | 不管怎样 我们今晚解决掉蒂莫舍夫 |
[34:09] | I almost did it myself this morning, | 我今早差点亲手解决 |
[34:10] | but I thought you’d be pissed. | 但是我感觉你会生气 |
[34:11] | If they are watching us, | 如果他们盯着我们 |
[34:13] | The last thing you want to do is kill Timoshev. | 你最不能做的事就是杀掉蒂莫舍夫 |
[34:15] | That’s life in prison. That’s no deals, nothing. | 那会被判终身监禁 没有谈判余地 |
[34:18] | We take those risks every day, Philip. | 我们每天都在冒这个险 菲利普 |
[34:19] | That’s what we do. | 那就是我们的生活 |
[34:23] | May…maybe there’s another way. | 或许 有其他方法 |
[34:28] | Look, maybe this is an…opportunity. | 听着 或许这是个机会 |
[34:33] | Maybe this is the perfect time for us just to think about… | 或许我们是时候该想想 |
[34:35] | Living the life we’ve been living– | 过我们一直在过的生活 |
[34:37] | but just really living it. | 但过真正的生活 |
[34:39] | Just…being us. | 就是 做真实的自己 |
[34:43] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[34:46] | I’m saying we might be blown. | 我是说我们可能会暴露 |
[34:47] | And I’m saying if they are watching us, | 我是说如果他们在监视我们 |
[34:49] | we can’t kill Timoshev. | 我们就不能杀了蒂莫舍夫 |
[34:50] | I’m also saying | 我的意思也包括 |
[34:51] | we are Philip and Elizabeth Jennings. | 我们就是菲利普和伊丽莎白·詹宁斯夫妇 |
[34:54] | We have been for a very long time. | 我们扮演这两个角色很久了 |
[34:57] | So why don’t we get ahead of this? | 所以我们为什么不利用这次机会呢 |
[35:00] | And why don’t we make the first move, | 为什么我们不主动一点 |
[35:02] | and offer ourselves to them? | 把自己交出去呢 |
[35:05] | We could get a lot of money — | 我们会得到一大笔钱 |
[35:06] | $3 million for Timoshev. $3 million for us. | 蒂莫舍夫三百万 我们三百万 |
[35:10] | We just get relocated, take the good life, | 我们就能找个地方重新开始 |
[35:13] | and be happy. | 过幸福的日子 |
[35:19] | Are you joking? | 你在说笑吗 |
[35:22] | Is this a joke? | 是开玩笑吗 |
[35:24] | No. | 不是 |
[35:26] | You want to betray our country? | 你想背叛我们的国家 |
[35:27] | Well, after everything we’ve done, | 我们已经做了那么多事 |
[35:28] | I don’t think it’s such a betrayal. | 我觉得这不算背叛 |
[35:30] | Defecting to America? | 向美国投诚吗 |
[35:31] | America’s not so bad. | 美国没那么差 |
[35:34] | We’ve been here a long time. | 我们在这里呆了这么久 |
[35:35] | What’s — what’s so bad about it, you know? | 这里有什么 什么不好吗 |
[35:38] | The electricity works all the time. Food’s pretty great. | 24小时有电 吃的也不错 |
[35:41] | – The closet space… – Is that what you care about? | -壁橱的空间也 -你在乎的就是这些 |
[35:42] | – No, I care about everything. – Not the motherland! | -不 我在乎很多东西 -除了我们的祖国 |
[35:44] | I do, but our family comes first. | 我也在乎 但我们的家庭才是第一位 |
[35:47] | So, Paige and Henry, uh — | 那佩姬和亨利 |
[35:49] | – What exactly is your plan? – We’d have a great life | -你要怎么办 -我们会过上好日子 |
[35:50] | because we would have money. | 因为我们会很有钱 |
[35:52] | What would you tell them, Philip? | 你要怎么跟他们说呢 菲利普 |
[35:54] | The truth. | 说实话 |
[35:58] | You swore. | 你发过誓的 |
[35:59] | We swore we would never tell them! | 我们发过誓永远不会告诉他们 |
[36:03] | To let them grow up and live their own lives. | 要让他们长大后有自己的生活 |
[36:05] | They’re not to be a part of this. | 他们决不能牵扯进来 |
[36:06] | They’re not to be a part of this. | 他们不会被牵扯进来 |
[36:07] | They will be American, and you can’t stand that. | 他们会作为美国人 你接受不了这一点 |
[36:10] | I see it every day. | 我看出来了 |
[36:11] | I’m not finished with them yet. | 我尚未把他们调教成人 |
[36:13] | They don’t have to be regular Americans. | 他们不用做普通的美国人 |
[36:15] | – They can be socialists… – They’re not gonna be socialists. | -他们可以是社会主义者 -不会 |
[36:17] | They can be trade-union activists. | 可以是公会活跃分子 |
[36:18] | This place doesn’t turn out socialists. | 这里出不了社会主义者 |
[36:19] | To know that it was all a lie? | 让他们知道一切都是谎言吗 |
[36:20] | They would never speak to us again, Philip. | 他们再也不会理我们的 菲利普 |
[36:23] | And what are we even talking about? | 我们这是在说什么啊 |
[36:24] | There would be no future for any of us. | 我们都不会有未来的 |
[36:25] | They would kill us all! | 他们会把我们都杀了的 |
[36:27] | They’d never find us. | 他们永远都不会找到我们 |
[36:27] | – They would never find us… – Have you looked in our trunk?! | -永远不会 -你没看到后备箱里是什么吗 |
[36:31] | He was a fool. | 那是他傻 |
[36:33] | He came back to give speeches. | 他竟然回来做演讲 |
[36:35] | Left clues about where he was staying. | 暴露了他藏的地方 |
[36:37] | We’d — we’d be more careful. | 我们 比他谨慎 |
[37:48] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[37:52] | Come. | 过来 |
[38:04] | Philip… | 菲利普 |
[38:05] | I’d like you to meet Elizabeth. | 我为你引见伊丽莎白 |
[38:08] | Elizabeth… | 伊丽莎白 |
[38:10] | This is Philip. | 这位是菲利普 |
[38:12] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[38:14] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[38:16] | I’ll leave you two to get acquainted. | 我走了 你们俩熟悉熟悉 |
[38:18] | There is so much to talk about, | 关于你们以往的生活 |
[38:20] | your lives up until now. | 实在有太多需要互相了解 |
[38:22] | Philip and Elizabeth’s lives. | 是菲利普和伊丽莎白的生活 |
[38:24] | Not the other ones’ — those should never be discussed. | 除此以外的生活 都别再提了 |
[38:28] | It would be easy to believe in the Elizabeth | 菲利普 如果你不好好了解的话 |
[38:30] | who grew up in Chicago, Illinois, Philip, | 很容易就会相信伊丽莎白 |
[38:33] | if you don’t know any other story. | 是在伊利诺斯州的芝加哥长大 |
[38:36] | Elizabeth, you’ll be less likely to make a slip one day | 伊丽莎白 要是你能了解 |
[38:39] | if there is no other version of this man | 这个男人的方方面面 |
[38:41] | you’re hiding away in the back of your mind. | 那么你将来出错的几率 就会小很多 |
[38:47] | Please. | 请吧 |
[38:48] | Sit. | 坐 |
[39:03] | Would you like some tea? | 要喝茶吗 |
[39:05] | Yes. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[39:20] | Please. | 请 |
[39:43] | Arlington Methodist. | 阿林顿卫理公会医院 |
[39:44] | County liaison. | 郡内连线 |
[39:47] | How can I help you? | 请问有何贵干 |
[39:48] | Sergeant Vaughn, Fairfax Sheriff’s Department. | 我是费尔法克斯郡治安局的沃恩警长 |
[39:50] | I’m looking for a John Doe — | 我想查一个人 |
[39:51] | Would have come in Thursday night. | 应该是星期四晚上进去的 |
[39:53] | Male caucasian, 5’10”, | 男性白种人 一米七八左右 |
[39:55] | knife wound to the stomach. | 腹部中刀 |
[39:57] | Let me look. | 我帮您查查 |
[39:58] | Oh, I’m sorry, Sergeant. He expired that night. | 抱歉 警长 他当晚就去世了 |
[40:02] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[40:16] | Hey, neighbor! | 你好啊 邻居 |
[40:19] | Hey, Stan. How’s the move-in coming? | 你好 斯坦 搬得怎么样了 |
[40:21] | Oh, you know, | 你也知道 |
[40:22] | it’s a long way to go. | 长路漫漫啊 |
[40:24] | – You want a beer? – No, thank you. | -来杯啤酒怎么样 -不用了 谢谢 |
[40:25] | But I could actually use some jumper cables if you have them. | 你要是有跨接电缆倒可以借我用用 |
[40:28] | My wife’s car didn’t quite make the trip from St. Louis. | 我太太的车从圣路易斯开过来电不够 |
[40:32] | Sure, come on in. | 跟我进去拿吧 |
[40:32] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[40:34] | You sure no beer? | 真不要啤酒 |
[40:35] | Oh, I’d love to, but I got to go in to work. | 我是想 但我还得上班呢 |
[40:38] | You don’t even get a day off to move in? | 不是要搬家吗 一天假也请不了 |
[40:40] | You know, we got this real shit storm brewing. | 我们正山雨欲来风满楼呢 |
[40:42] | Looks like I’m gonna be working seven-day weeks | 看样子这个礼拜 |
[40:44] | for the foreseeable future. | 一天也歇不了 |
[40:52] | You having a car trouble? | 车坏了吗 |
[40:53] | Oh, nothing major — cracked pcv hose. | 没什么大问题 就强制通风套件坏了 |
[40:58] | This is an Oldsmobile Delta, huh? | 那是奥尔兹莫比尔吧 |
[40:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:00] | ’77? | 77年的车型 |
[41:04] | I wanted the coupe. She wanted the sedan. | 我想买跑车 她想要轿车 |
[41:05] | So we settled on this with a v8. | 所以我们就买了这款8缸的 |
[41:08] | Beautiful styling with these stacked headlights. | 那对车前灯给整款车加分了 |
[41:12] | GM can’t make these fast enough, huh? | 通用的车速真是一款比一款快 |
[41:14] | Yeah, it’s a great car. | 是啊 这车很不错 |
[41:19] | You weren’t,tempted by one of those Japanese upstarts, huh? | 你没对那些日本车心动过吗 |
[41:23] | I don’t think I’d fit in one. | 我觉得我这身躯坐不进去吧 |
[41:25] | Oh, yeah, I hear you on that. | 好吧 我懂你的意思了 |
[41:34] | – Oh, great. Thanks. – You bet. | -谢了 -不用 |
[41:41] | Well, I got to get back. | 我得回去了 |
[41:43] | Of course. After you. | 当然 你先请 |
[41:48] | What’s it called? | 这玩意儿叫啥 |
[41:49] | A piroshki. | 肉馅饼 |
[41:50] | It’s like a meat dumpling. They kind of like them. | 就跟肉饺一样 他们挺喜欢吃的 |
[41:53] | I kind of like them, too. | 我也挺喜欢 |
[41:53] | – They’re juicy. They’re doughy. – Mr. Beeman. | -柔软多汁 -比曼先生 |
[41:56] | This is Agent Gaad, my former deputy. | 这位是盖德探员 我以前的副手 |
[41:59] | How you doing? | 您好 |
[42:00] | He’s detailed to a CIA counterintelligence task force at Langley. | 他目前就职于兰利中情局反间谍特别小组 |
[42:05] | He’s going to bring them up to speed on Timoshev, | 他要让组员跟进蒂莫舍夫的事 |
[42:07] | and hopefully they can help us out. | 希望他们能协助我们 |
[42:09] | Hi, Chris. | 克里斯 |
[42:11] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[42:12] | Agent Beeman, do you think there’s any chance | 比曼探员 你觉得蒂莫舍夫 |
[42:14] | that Timoshev is still alive? | 还有可能活着吗 |
[42:15] | Uh, he’s been here about 10 minutes, Frank. | 弗兰克 他才来了十分钟 |
[42:17] | Well, it’s my understanding he has some special insight. | 我觉得他会有独到的见解 |
[42:20] | My bank-robbery assignment, the last three years, I was undercover. | 我过去三年都在扮卧底执行银行劫案的任务 |
[42:24] | Undercover? With who? | 卧底 和谁 |
[42:26] | A white-supremacist group out of Southern Arkansas. | 南阿肯色州的白人至上组织 |
[42:28] | 24 principals currently awaiting trial. | 24个主要成员正在等待审判 |
[42:31] | No shit. You were living it, the whole nine yards? | 真的假的 你这些年就一直卧底做这件事 |
[42:33] | Yeah. I barely saw my family. | 是啊 基本见不到家人 |
[42:34] | That’s one thing we haven’t had around here — | 我们这里倒是从未有过 |
[42:37] | Someone with that mind-set. | 这么有大局观念的人 |
[42:39] | I thought you were here for your good looks. | 我以为你靠脸吃饭呢 |
[42:42] | On Timoshev, sir — | 长官 关于蒂莫舍夫 |
[42:43] | When you’re betrayed by one of your own — | 被自己人背叛之后 |
[42:52] | When you’re betrayed by one of your own, | 被自己人背叛之后 |
[42:53] | you’re not inclined to put him out of his misery fast. | 你不会让他那么快死的 |
[42:56] | I would bet the Russians would go to | 我肯定苏联人一定会 |
[42:57] | considerable lengths to get him back there | 费尽心思把他弄回去 |
[42:58] | so they can look him in the eye before they blow his brains out. | 在崩了他之前好好审问一番 |
[43:03] | If you grabbed him but you couldn’t get him | 如果是你抓到了他 但又不能马上 |
[43:04] | out of the country right away, where would you keep him? | 带他离境 你会把他藏在哪呢 |
[43:07] | Well, I wouldn’t take him to the embassy. | 我不会把他带到大使馆 |
[43:08] | I wouldn’t want to get near any Russians, | 不会靠近苏联人 |
[43:10] | where we might be looking. | 因为我方的人在盯着 |
[43:12] | Um, I wouldn’t want to be on the street, | 我也不会上街 |
[43:15] | as much as I could avoid it, | 尽量不上街 |
[43:16] | or anywhere I didn’t usually go. | 或者我不常去的地方 |
[43:19] | I would probably make a beeline to my house, to tell you the truth. | 说实话 我可能会直接带回我家 |
[43:23] | It’s really the safest place you can be, | 那真的是最安全的地方 |
[43:24] | strange as that may sound. | 虽然听起来有点不可思议 |
[43:26] | And I would just follow my regular routine, | 然后我会装作像往常一样生活 |
[43:28] | keep him there till the heat died down. | 直到风头过去 |
[43:30] | Well, if he’s at somebody’s house, we’re never gonna find him. | 如果他在别人家 我们永远都找不到他 |
[43:34] | No, I wouldn’t think so, sir. | 不 我可不这么想 长官 |
[43:36] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:42] | So, were you, like, burning crosses and shit with those guys | 你莫非曾和他们一起烧十字架 |
[43:45] | or like, “Heil Hitler”? | 或一起高呼”希特勒万岁”呢 |
[43:47] | It was a little deeper than that. | 我们的交情可比这深 |
[43:53] | Like — like what? | 比如说呢 |
[43:56] | Hey, dad, can we get a racing trip on the Oldsmobile? | 爸爸 我们能开奥尔兹莫比尔飙车吗 |
[44:01] | Uh, I don’t think your mom would like that. | 你妈妈可能不会同意 |
[44:03] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[44:05] | She doesn’t like new things. | 她不喜欢尝试新事物 |
[44:08] | *The bombs bursting in air* | *炸弹轰轰作响* |
[44:13] | *Gave proof through the night* | *它们都是见证* |
[44:17] | *That our flag was still there* | *国旗安然无恙* |
[44:21] | *Oh say does that star-spangled banner yet wave* | *你看星条旗不是还高高飘扬* |
[44:23] | 阿波罗-联盟测试计划 美苏两国合作的载人航天任务 | |
[44:32] | *o’er the land of the free* | *在这自由国家* |
[44:38] | *and the home of the brave* | *勇士的家乡* |
[44:52] | Falls Church Middle School, | 瀑布教堂中学的各位 |
[44:54] | please welcome a true American hero — | 请欢迎一位真正的美国英雄 |
[44:58] | Commander of Gemini 9 and Apollo 10, | 双子星9A号和阿波罗10号的指挥官 |
[45:01] | Astronaut Thomas P. Stafford. | 宇航员托马斯·P·斯塔福德 |
[46:21] | Listen. | 听着 |
[46:23] | You’re such a pain in the ass. | 你真他妈是个大麻烦 |
[46:25] | I’m trying to make a deal. | 我这是在和你谈条件 |
[46:52] | Come on, we don’t have much time. | 快点 我们没什么时间了 |
[46:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[47:01] | I’m taking him to our neighbor. | 我带他去邻居家 |
[47:04] | – You are? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[47:06] | I was gonna drive him out, hand him off further from home, | 我本来要带他远离我们家 |
[47:08] | but you seem to have taken the distributor cap. | 但是你好像把分电盖拿走了 |
[47:09] | So you were leaving me. | 你要离开我 |
[47:11] | I’m gonna make a deal where you don’t have to | 我会跟他做笔交易 事成之后只要你不想 |
[47:13] | talk to the Americans if you don’t want to, | 就可以不用跟美国人来往 |
[47:14] | If you think that’ll make you a traitor, | 如果你觉得自己像个叛徒 |
[47:15] | But you will come with me and the kids. | 但我要带着你和孩子一起走 |
[47:17] | It won’t be exactly what you want, but you’ll adjust. | 那虽然不能完全顺你的意 但你会习惯的 |
[47:19] | So you’re just deciding for both of us. | 这么说 你已经替我们做出决定了 |
[47:20] | – Yeah, one of us has to. – Why you? | -总得有人当机立断 -凭什么是你 |
[47:23] | Because we’re running out of time! | 因为我们快没时间了 |
[47:26] | Why can’t we do things together? | 为什么你不愿意和我保持一致 |
[47:27] | Because I am a KGB officer! | 因为我是一名克格勃官员 |
[47:29] | Don’t you understand that, after all these years? | 都这么多年了 你怎么就不明白呢 |
[47:32] | I would — I would go to jail, I would die, | 就算把牢底坐穿 就算死无全尸 |
[47:34] | I would lose everything before I would betray my country. | 就算一无所有 我也不会背叛我的祖国 |
[47:39] | Now I’m finishing this. | 现在我就来了结此事 |
[47:55] | Philip, don’t! | 菲利普 别插手 |
[48:01] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[48:42] | Sorry. I never meant to hurt you. | 对不起 我不是故意要伤害你的 |
[48:45] | They let us have our way with the cadets. | 上级要求我们必须和学员发生关系 |
[48:48] | It was part of the job… | 那是我们工作的一部分 |
[48:53] | A perk. | 也算是福利吧 |
[48:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[49:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[49:03] | How– How did you hurt her? | 你 你怎么伤害她了 |
[49:10] | How did he hurt you? | 他怎么伤害你了 |
[49:26] | Do what you want with him. | 随你怎么处置他吧 |
[49:28] | Take him to the Americans, if that’s what you want. | 如果你真想把他交给美国人 去吧 |
[53:41] | Good. | 好了 |
[53:46] | No, it’s too swollen to hide. | 不行 肿得太厉害了 盖不住 |
[53:49] | We’re gonna have to clean the trunk later. | 我们晚些时候再去清理后备箱 |
[53:50] | We made the planets. | 我们自己动手做各种星球 |
[53:51] | And which planet did your class make? | 那你们班做的是哪个星球啊 |
[53:53] | We made the sun and earth. | 我们做了太阳和地球 |
[53:56] | Sun? No, sorry. This is the sun. | 太阳 不 不好意思 这才是太阳 |
[53:58] | Well, that was the earth, with the moon, of course. | 那个是地球 当然还有绕着它转的月球 |
[54:01] | But did the commander land on it? | 那指挥官成功登陆了吗 |
[54:03] | – On the moon? – Yeah. | -月球吗 -对 |
[54:05] | Uh, no, he didn’t land on the moon, | 没有 他没登上月球 |
[54:09] | But he got close to it. | 但已经离得很近了 |
[54:10] | You know, the moon isn’t everything. | 知道吗 登没登月并不重要 |
[54:12] | Just getting into space is a remarkable accomplishment. | 能进入外太空已经非常了不起了 |
[54:18] | It’s true. | 是啊 |
[54:19] | You better hustle off. | 你得抓紧时间了 |
[54:22] | Hello? | 你好 |
[54:24] | I want to go to the moon. | 我倒是想到月亮上看看 |
[54:27] | Me too. That’d be awesome. | 我也是 那该多棒啊 |
[54:34] | We got a 7:30 ice time. | 我们七点半有冰球训练 |
[54:36] | What are you doing up so early on a Sunday? | 你怎么星期天也起这么早 |
[54:38] | Oh, it’s these crazy shifts I’m working. | 都是轮班给闹的 |
[54:41] | I’ve been up since 5:00. | 我凌晨五点就醒了 |
[54:43] | Yeah, I might as well just skip sleeping altogether. | 我干脆别睡觉算了 |
[54:45] | – Right? – How you doing, Henry? | -是吗 -最近还好吗 亨利 |
[54:47] | – Good, how about you? – Good, thanks. | -很好 您呢 -挺好的 谢谢 |
[54:49] | – Whoa, what happened to your neck? – Uh, shaving. | -你脖子怎么了 -刮胡子弄的 |
[54:51] | Two band-aids? What are you, a butcher? | 都贴上两条创可贴了 下手真够狠的 |
[54:53] | I got to change my blades more often. | 我得勤换刮胡刀了 |
[54:55] | You know what you get your dad next christmas? | 知道该给你老爸送什么圣诞礼物了吧 |
[54:56] | What? | 什么 |
[54:57] | – An electric razor. – Okay. | -一个电动刮胡刀 -好啊 |
[54:59] | – Have a good practice. – Take it easy. | -好好练 -保重 |
[55:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[55:18] | Mom? | 妈 |
[55:19] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[55:22] | Can we, uh, go to the drugstore? | 能陪我去一趟药店吗 |
[55:26] | Sure. | 当然 |
[55:31] | I like that guy, Philip. | 我挺喜欢那个菲利普的 |
[55:33] | Really? You do? | 真的吗 你喜欢他 |
[55:35] | Yeah. I do. | 是啊 |
[55:36] | I mean, there’s something a little — | 但我总觉得 他有点… |
[55:39] | I don’t know, there’s something a little | 我也说不上来 他似乎… |
[55:40] | bit off about him, maybe. | 似乎有点怪怪的 |
[55:41] | But I think he’s a good guy. | 但他人真的很不错 |
[55:43] | Something a little off? | 怪怪的 |
[55:44] | Yeah, I don’t know. Maybe. | 是啊 我也说不清 可能吧 |
[55:48] | You know, I actually have been feeling that, too. | 其实 我和你感觉一样 |
[55:50] | – Excuse me. – You have? | -让一让 -真的吗 |
[55:51] | Yeah, I mean, you don’t have to spend three years | 是啊 第六感这种东西 |
[55:53] | with the gold legion to have instincts. | 又不用训练三年才有 |
[55:55] | It’s just kind of a vibe he gives off. | 那个菲利普就是让人觉得怪怪的 |
[55:57] | – Yeah. – Right? | -是啊 -对吗 |
[55:58] | You know, I was actually feeling it | 知道吗 我觉得那个管委会的 |
[56:00] | with Bill Westerly from the condo board, too. | 比利·韦斯特里也挺奇怪的 |
[56:03] | – Did you get that from him? – No. | -你没发觉吗 -没有啊 |
[56:05] | Yeah, when he was talking about the assessments, | 有 当他谈到财产评估的时候 |
[56:06] | I was like, this guy is running drugs in this place. | 我就觉得这家伙肯定在这地区贩毒 |
[56:09] | And the mailman, | 还有那个送信的 |
[56:10] | I just have kind of instinct, is a pimp. | 我的直觉告诉我他是拉皮条的 |
[56:12] | – Okay, okay. – Or something. | -好吧 好吧 -或者类似的勾当 |
[56:15] | – I could never really… – Okay, y-you made your point. | -我也说不清 -行了 我明白你的意思了 |
[56:17] | Honey, you’re back in the regular world, okay, | 亲爱的 你已经回归正常人的生活了 |
[56:21] | so you need to stop those alarm bells going off every 10 minutes. | 所以别整天神经紧张 疑神疑鬼的 |
[56:24] | You’re officially now surrounded here | 现在在你周围的 |
[56:26] | by the most normal, boring people in the world. | 都是世上最平庸无奇的人 |
[56:30] | – So enjoy it. – Okay, we’ll enjoy it. | -好好享受吧 -好吧 我们好好过日子 |
[56:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[57:30] | No more little girls, | 别再去勾引小女孩了 |
[57:32] | or I’ll be back, | 否则我还会回来的 |
[57:33] | and I’ll stick that in your heart. | 下次我就直接插进你的心脏了 |
[57:40] | 克格勃安全屋 马里兰州 贝塞斯达 | |
[58:03] | General Zhukov. | 朱可夫上将 |
[58:08] | Where is the traitor? | 那个叛徒在哪儿 |
[58:10] | He tried to escape. We killed him. | 他企图逃走 我们把他杀了 |
[58:15] | You missed the handoff. Your comrade died. | 你们移送失败 同伴遇难 |
[58:19] | Now the traitor is dead instead of in our hands. | 现在叛徒还死在外面 |
[58:24] | The centre is worried enough to send me here to see you. | 总部很担心 所以派我来查看你的情况 |
[58:27] | – General, I — – Please sit, Elizabeth. | -将军 我 -先坐下吧 伊丽莎白 |
[58:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[58:41] | The American people have elected | 美国民众推选了一位 |
[58:43] | a madman as their president. | 疯子当他们的总统 |
[58:46] | He is expanding their military forces on a massive scale. | 那疯子正大规模扩充美国的军事力量 |
[58:50] | He is against nuclear arms-control agreements. | 他反对核武器控制协议 |
[58:52] | He makes no secret of his desire to destroy us. | 毫不掩饰妄图毁灭我们的野心 |
[58:56] | Our war is not so cold anymore, Elizabeth. | 冷战要升级了 伊丽莎白 |
[58:59] | What happens behind enemy lines | 敌方的一举一动 |
[59:01] | will determine the outcome of this struggle. | 决定了这场较量的结果 |
[59:05] | You reported several times over the years about Philip. | 这几年来 你报告过几次菲利普的异常情况 |
[59:09] | Can we trust him? | 我们能信任他吗 |
[59:13] | Yes. I was wrong. | 完全可以 我之前错了 |
[59:16] | It was nothing — a little — | 他没有问题 只是有点 |
[59:19] | a phase in a person’s life. | 那只是人生的一个阶段 |
[59:22] | So he is not responsible for the mess this mission has become? | 所以这次任务的失败 并不是他的责任 |
[59:25] | I was the one at fault, general. | 应该归咎于我 将军 |
[59:28] | I am very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[59:30] | Don’t let that happen again, Elizabeth. | 不许有下次了 伊丽莎白 |
[59:34] | I may not be able to protect you if you need me. | 我也许没办法在你需要的时候提供帮助 |
[59:37] | These times bring out the worst in our people. | 时局激发出我们同胞最丑恶的一面 |
[59:40] | I am fighting now against comrades | 我正打击组织内部的一些同僚 |
[59:43] | in our own organization who are starting to act | 他们打算重演在国家最黑暗时期 |
[59:45] | like they did in our darkest days. | 所做的那些勾当 |
[59:49] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[59:52] | If I am not here, you are to fight on. | 如果我不在 你要坚持奋战 |
[59:56] | Our enemy is strong and capable. | 我们的敌人神通广大 |
[59:59] | We must meet the challenge. | 我们必须应对挑战 |
[1:00:06] | The orders are going to change. | 命令会有变化 |
[1:00:08] | The risks are going to be greater. | 危险程度也将升级 |
[1:00:10] | Your comrade who died was a hero. | 你们死去的同胞是个英雄 |
[1:00:13] | We are going to need more of those now. | 我们现在需要更多勇于献身的爱国者 |
[1:00:15] | We won’t let you down, general. | 我们不会让你失望的 将军 |
[1:00:24] | You were just a child. | 想当年 你还只是个孩子 |
[1:00:30] | Is there anything new in here? | 有新情况吗 |
[1:00:31] | We got a new state police report. | 我们收到一份最新警方报告 |
[1:00:33] | – Anything on the weapon? -Not yet. | -有关于凶器的消息吗 -没有 |
[1:00:46] | Our deceased John Doe from Arlington methodist | 那位在阿林顿卫理公会医院死去的无名氏 |
[1:00:50] | is proving very difficult to track down. | 身份很难查明 |
[1:00:53] | Either he’s a KGB directorate “S” officer | 要么是个克格勃指挥部S局指挥官 |
[1:00:55] | who got killed while kidnapping Timoshev, | 在绑架蒂莫舍夫时被杀 |
[1:00:58] | or he’s a drifter who got stabbed in a fight in Arlington. | 要么就是个流浪汉 在阿林顿斗殴被捅 |
[1:01:02] | His picture’s out to every police department in the country, | 他的照片已被送至全国各级警署 |
[1:01:04] | – But it’s a needle in a – Don’t say “haystack.” | -但这有如大海 -别说”大海捞针” |
[1:01:07] | Mr. Deputy Attorney General. | 副总检察长 |
[1:01:09] | The attorney general and I have just come from the white house. | 我和总检察长刚从白宫赶来 |
[1:01:12] | President Reagan is outraged that the KGB thinks | 里根总统对克格勃 |
[1:01:15] | it can kidnap someone with impunity on American soil. | 肆意在美国国土上实施绑架的行为非常震怒 |
[1:01:19] | The president has signed top secret executive order 2579, | 总统已下达最高机密行政指令 编号2579 |
[1:01:23] | Authorizing the Federal Bureau of Investigation | 授权联邦调查局 |
[1:01:25] | counterintelligence office | 反间谍署 |
[1:01:27] | to take all necessary measures | 采取一切必要手段 |
[1:01:28] | to neutralize Soviet directorate | 制衡美国境内苏联指挥部 |
[1:01:30] | “S” sleeper-cell agents in the continental United States. | S局卧底间谍 |
[1:01:35] | Ladies and gentlemen, we are going to war. | 女士们 先生们 战争即将打响 |
[1:01:39] | It is a war that will be fought quietly, | 那将是一场无声无息的战争 |
[1:01:41] | by the men and the woman in this room. | 需要在场所有人的加入 |
[1:01:43] | It will not be short. | 此战将持续很久 |
[1:01:46] | And it will not be easy. | 而且绝非易事 |
[1:01:47] | But we have truth and justice on our side. | 但我们与正义和真理为伍 |
[1:01:52] | And we will prevail. | 必将赢得胜利 |
[1:02:14] | So, why didn’t you tell me about Timoshev? | 为什么你没跟我说过有关蒂莫舍夫的事 |
[1:02:16] | We aren’t supposed to talk about our other lives. | 我们不能谈论任务之外的生活 |
[1:02:20] | It wasn’t really your other life. | 那不完全算任务之外的生活 |
[1:02:22] | It happened in training. | 那是训练时发生的事 |
[1:02:25] | It was a long time ago. I put it behind me. | 过去太久了 我不想再回忆 |
[1:02:34] | Things are about to change, Philip. | 情况有变 菲利普 |
[1:02:37] | It’s gonna get uglier, more dangerous. | 形势将会变得更丑恶 更险峻 |
[1:02:48] | We’ll be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[1:02:51] | Don’t forget, we’ve been doing this a long time. | 别忘了 我们干这行很久了 |
[1:03:18] | I was born in Smolensk. | 我出生于斯摩棱斯克 |
[1:03:22] | My father died fighting the Nazis at Stalingrad | 我父亲在斯大林格勒与纳粹交战时阵亡 |
[1:03:25] | when I was 2. | 那年我两岁 |
[1:03:30] | There was a picture of him in his uniform. | 有一张他穿军装的照片 |
[1:03:35] | He was pale, with bushy eyebrows. | 他脸色苍白 眉毛浓密 |
[1:03:41] | He was smiling, | 他面带微笑 |
[1:03:44] | although, of course, he was going off to die. | 尽管那时他即将踏向死亡 |
[1:03:51] | My mother was a bookkeeper for the local party committee. | 我母亲是地方党委的簿记员 |
[1:04:02] | My name is — | 我的名字叫… |
[1:04:04] | was — Nadezhda. | 以前叫 娜迪娅什塔 |
[1:04:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:33] | – My God, the climate. – Yeah. | -天啊 这鬼气候 -是啊 |
[1:04:40] | It’s an air-conditioner. | 空调的缘故 |
[1:04:44] | Is it cold air? | 吹的是冷风吗 |
[1:04:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:04:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[1:05:14] | I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[1:05:19] | No, I — we’re… | 不 我 我们 |
[1:05:23] | supposed to be married now, that’s all. | 应该有个夫妻样才对 仅此而已 |
[1:05:26] | They’ll expect us to have children, eventually. | 他们最后肯定会让我们要孩子 |
[1:05:28] | Or — I don’t know — maybe you just — | 也可能你觉得… |
[1:05:30] | maybe you just don’t find me attractive. | 你觉得我不够有魅力 |
[1:05:34] | What do you think so far? | 目前为止 你有什么感觉 |
[1:05:38] | You know, they tell you everything, but… | 他们虽然什么都描述过 |
[1:05:41] | I don’t know — when you see it, | 但亲眼见到 |
[1:05:43] | it just seems…brighter. | 觉得 没那么吓人 |
[1:05:48] | There’s a weakness in the people. | 美国人民都有弱点 |
[1:05:51] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |