时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Philip, I’d like you to meet Elizabeth. | 菲利普 我为你引见伊丽莎白 |
[00:20] | There is so much to talk about, | 你们实在有太多需要互相了解 |
[00:22] | Philip and Elizabeth’s lives. | 菲利普和伊丽莎白的生活 |
[00:24] | Not the other ones– those should never be discussed. | 除此以外的生活 都别再提了 |
[00:31] | I need you to photograph documents at the rezidentura. | 我要你把基地里的文件拍下来 |
[00:34] | there’s no way I can sneak them out. | 我没法把照片带出来 |
[00:36] | You won’t have to. | 不用带出来 |
[00:41] | You reported several times over the years about Philip. | 这几年来 你报告过几次菲利普的异常情况 |
[00:44] | Can we trust him? | 我们能信任他吗 |
[00:46] | I’m not a spy. | 我不是间谍 |
[00:50] | We’ll die before we’ll talk. | 我们死都不会说的 |
[00:51] | I’m sorry. We had to know if you were the mole, | 抱歉 我们必须查明你们是不是内鬼 |
[00:54] | if we could…trust you. | 查明我们能否 相信你们 |
[00:56] | I’m gonna kill you, you stupid bitch! | 我要杀了你 你这个蠢女人 |
[00:59] | Tell whoever approved this | 告诉批准此事的人 |
[01:01] | that your face is a present from me to them! | 你这副惨样就是我送给他们的大礼 |
[01:04] | You told them I considered defecting. | 你告诉他们 我曾想叛变 |
[01:06] | That’s why this is happening. | 所以才有今天这一幕 |
[01:07] | What did you tell them? | 你究竟跟他们说过什么 |
[01:09] | I told them that you liked it here too much. | 我跟他们说 你太喜欢在美国的生活了 |
[01:14] | Thousands of protestors are demonstrating across Poland today… | 成千上万的抗议者今天在波兰游行 |
[01:17] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[01:18] | You do not need more leg warmers, Paige. | 你不需要新的袜套了 佩姬 |
[01:20] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[01:21] | People in China are starving, | 中国无数人在挨饿 |
[01:23] | but if Paige gets leg warmers, it’s gonna start a famine. | 佩姬买个腿套 就会引起饥荒吗 |
[01:25] | Paige, you have 16 pairs. | 佩姬 你已经有16双了 |
[01:26] | – Henry, what are you doing? – That’s a gross exaggeration! | -亨利 你在干吗 -你说话也太夸张了吧 |
[01:28] | Get over here and eat, please. | 快来吃饭 |
[01:29] | – I’m looking for the remote. – I hid it. | -我在找遥控器 -我藏起来了 |
[01:31] | Former Polish communist hero Andrzej Bielawski, | 波兰前共党英雄安德烈·比尔劳斯基 |
[01:34] | an outspoken critic of Soviet interference in Polish affairs, | 一位敢于对苏联干预波兰事务直言不讳的评论家 |
[01:38] | arrived in New York city this morning. | 今晨抵达纽约市 |
[01:39] | Can we please watch something else? | 我们能不能看点别的 |
[01:41] | It’s so boring! | 这太无聊了 |
[01:43] | You know there’s no TV on during the day unless it’s boring. | 如果不看这种无聊节目 白天就不准看电视了 |
[01:46] | Who’s this Polish guy, anyway? | 这波兰人到底是谁啊 |
[01:48] | You’re incorrigible! | 你真不可救药 |
[01:50] | – Nice word! – Silence, slave. | -这词不错 -闭嘴 马屁精 |
[01:52] | He is scheduled to address the General Assembly later today. | 他今天晚些时候将在联合国大会上发言 |
[02:06] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[02:09] | Talk about what — the fact that our own people tortured us | 谈什么 谈我们被自己人施以酷刑 |
[02:11] | because they don’t trust us | 因为他们不相信我们 |
[02:13] | or that we don’t trust each other? | 还是我们彼此互不信任 |
[02:16] | I am trying to open up a — | 我只是想聊聊… |
[02:16] | What? You’re trying to what? | 什么 你想做什么 |
[02:20] | I’ll be at the Carnegie Hotel. | 我先去卡内基酒店了 |
[02:22] | Yeah, have a good time. | 玩得开心 |
[02:23] | It’s a mission, not a getaway. | 我去执行任务 不是度假 |
[02:24] | The centre gives orders, not explanations. | 指挥中心只下达命令 不做解释 |
[02:26] | You’re so sorry to go. | 你一定”很不情愿”去吧 |
[02:29] | I haven’t seen her in 20 years. | 我都二十年没见她了 |
[02:37] | – Do you have everything that you need? – No. | -你该带的东西都带上了吗 -没有 |
[02:47] | Here you are, sir. Have a nice trip. | 先生 您的票 旅途愉快 |
[02:59] | Sometimes they can drive you crazy. | 有时她们能逼疯你 |
[03:02] | So then — so then, she’s sitting there. | 后来她就坐在那 |
[03:04] | And she says to me, “You better put it down!” | 跟我说”你最好把它放下” |
[04:22] | Enjoy your stay, Mr. Jennings. | 入住愉快 詹宁斯先生 |
[04:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:25] | Hi, there. I have a reservation. | 你好 我有预约 |
[04:27] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[04:41] | Mr. Bielawski, is this the beginning of the end | 比尔劳斯基先生 这是共产主义 |
[04:43] | of communism in the eastern bloc? | 在东欧瓦解的前兆吗 |
[05:19] | You are a decorated hero of the Soviet Republic, | 你曾是苏维埃共和国受过表彰的英雄 |
[05:22] | yet you’re committed to its overthrow. | 但你现在却要推翻它 |
[05:24] | How do you explain your conversion? | 你如何解释这种转变 |
[05:27] | Communism, as it is practiced today in my country, | 现今在我们国家施行的共产主义 |
[05:30] | is a soul-killing, gutless abomination, | 是泯灭人性和恐怖可憎的 |
[05:34] | as you yourself know too well, Charles. | 这点你再清楚不过了 查尔斯 |
[05:36] | I was an ardent communist, | 我曾是个热忱的共产主义者 |
[05:37] | but my conversion was godless and bloodless. | 但我的转变与神明无关 也未发生流血事件 |
[05:41] | Yours has come at a very high price. | 而你的转变可付出了高昂的代价 |
[05:43] | You were married, happily, by all accounts. | 你曾有段婚姻 而且十分幸福 |
[05:45] | Losing my wife and my family | 失去妻子和家庭 |
[05:47] | was the most painful thing I have ever experienced. | 是我经历过最痛苦的事 |
[05:51] | I would have been lost without my faith. | 如果没有信仰的指引 我定会迷失 |
[05:55] | What are you gonna say to the General Assembly? | 你想在联合国大会上说点什么 |
[05:57] | I will tell them that freedom is alive in Poland. | 我会告诉他们 自由在波兰尚未消亡 |
[06:01] | Thousands of courageous men and women | 成千上万勇敢的人民 |
[06:04] | are risking their lives every day | 正每天冒着生命的危险 |
[06:07] | to throw off the yoke of the Soviet oppression. | 推翻苏联的压迫 |
[06:10] | And after your address at the U.N.? | 在联合国大会发言之后呢 |
[06:13] | I will go back to Paris, | 我会回到巴黎 |
[06:15] | and I will form a government in exile | 我会建立一个流亡政府 |
[06:18] | in direct opposition to Moscow. | 直接反对莫斯科的政权 |
[06:28] | What will it be? | 买定离手 |
[06:36] | And dealer has 20. Pay 21. | 庄开20 买定21 |
[06:47] | Save my place. | 给我留着位置 |
[06:59] | We don’t have a lot of time, Sandford, | 我们时间不多 桑福德 |
[07:00] | so I’m gonna get straight to the point. | 我就直奔主题了 |
[07:02] | Who the hell are you? | 你哪位啊 |
[07:03] | A friend of Adam Dorwin, who recruited you | 亚当·德文的朋友 他招募了你 |
[07:05] | and to whom you’ve reported for the past year and a half. | 并在过去一年半里接受你的汇报 |
[07:08] | Adam’s dead. | 亚当死了 |
[07:09] | He was unstable. We had to eliminate him. | 他状态不稳定 我们必须除掉他 |
[07:12] | You killed him? | 是你杀了他 |
[07:13] | I was very fond of Adam. | 我很喜欢亚当 |
[07:15] | I can’t say the same about you, Sandford, | 但对你我就说不准了 桑福德 |
[07:16] | since we’ve only just met, | 毕竟我们才刚见面 |
[07:18] | Which would, however, make it easier for me to eliminate you. | 那也意味着如果我想除掉你 不用念旧情 |
[07:24] | Did I say something funny? | 我说的话很好笑吗 |
[07:26] | I-I don’t give a rat’s ass what you do to me, | 我他妈一点都不在乎你会把我怎么样 |
[07:29] | lady KGB. | 克格勃女士 |
[07:31] | Put me out of my misery, please. | 让我从悲惨生活中早日解脱吧 求你了 |
[07:34] | I’m dead already. | 我跟死了有什么区别 |
[07:47] | – Thank you. – Enjoy. | -谢谢 -好好享受 |
[07:51] | Falls Church? Where the hell’s that? | 瀑布教堂 在哪的啊 |
[07:53] | Uh, Virginia, just outside D.C. | 弗吉尼亚 就在华盛顿特区外面 |
[07:55] | Oh, you must get a ton of lobbyists and politicians. | 你那里一定有不少说客和政治家 |
[07:58] | Not really. | 不算吧 |
[07:59] | Well, you’re missing the boat, Phil. | 你真是错失了良机啊 菲尔 |
[08:01] | These government guys are pigs at the trough. | 那些政府官员都是待宰羔羊 |
[08:03] | You get your teeth into them, | 你结识几个 |
[08:04] | you’re gonna be rolling in dough. | 就能腰缠万贯 |
[08:05] | Thanks for the advice… | 谢谢你的建议 |
[08:08] | Jerry from Boston. | 波士顿的杰瑞 |
[08:09] | You know, we have a lot in common, you and me, | 你我之间的共同点可相当多 |
[08:10] | – Phil. – How so? | -菲尔 -怎么讲 |
[08:11] | We’re both riding the revolutionary soul train — | 我们都身处革命精神的列车上 |
[08:13] | Faneuil Hall, Paul Revere’s Ride. | 法尼尔厅 《保罗·雷维尔的夜奔》 |
[08:13] | 法尼尔厅 美国波士顿的历史建筑 是自由之路的一战 《保罗·雷维尔的夜奔》 亨利·朗费罗的著名诗篇 | |
[08:16] | The White House, the Jefferson Memorial, | 白宫 杰弗逊纪念堂 |
[08:19] | et cetera, et cetera. | 等等 等等 |
[08:19] | What say you and I start a patriot’s tour, | 我们一起搞个爱国旅游线如何 |
[08:22] | cook up a little star-spangled business? | 做点”星条旗”的小生意 |
[08:24] | Great. Thank you. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[08:27] | Las Vegas! | 拉斯维加斯 |
[08:33] | Scotch — rocks. | 苏格兰威士忌 加冰 |
[08:36] | I’ll have the same. | 也给我来一杯 |
[08:40] | Anne. | 安妮 |
[08:41] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[08:44] | You’re from Virginia. | 你来自弗吉尼亚 |
[08:46] | Yes. You? | 对 你呢 |
[08:47] | Montreal. | 蒙特利尔 |
[08:51] | Ever been to Canada? | 去过加拿大吗 |
[08:53] | No. | 没有 |
[08:55] | You’d like it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[08:57] | Cold, trees, | 气候寒冷 遍布树木 |
[09:00] | miles and miles of virgin forest. | 连绵不尽的原始森林 |
[09:03] | Excuse me, everyone. | 诸位 打扰一下 |
[09:05] | Fredericka Starling will be speaking | 弗雷德里卡·斯达林十分钟后 |
[09:07] | in the Alpaca Room in 10 minutes. | 将在艾尔帕克厅发表演讲 |
[09:11] | I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time. | 这一刻我已经期盼很久了 |
[09:14] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[09:20] | Bonjour, Montreal. | 你好 蒙特利尔 |
[09:35] | You think I owe you an apology. | 你觉得我应该向你道歉 |
[09:36] | I think you owe me more than an apology. | 我觉得你欠我的可不只是道歉 |
[09:40] | We had to find the mole. You know the drill. | 我们必须找出那个内鬼 你知道程序的 |
[09:43] | I was following orders, | 我只是服从命令而已 |
[09:44] | dear, same as you. | 亲爱的 和你一样 |
[09:47] | Nevertheless, I’m sorry. | 不过 我还是要说抱歉 |
[09:58] | I’m sorry I didn’t kill you. | 我很遗憾当时没杀了你 |
[10:00] | That’s my apology. | 这是我的道歉 |
[10:04] | Better luck next time. | 祝你下次好运 |
[10:17] | I’d hate to see you throw yourself in front of a train, Nadezhda. | 我不想看你螳螂挡车 娜迪娅什塔 |
[10:21] | Bad things happen, not only in literature. | 坏事无法避免 不仅仅在文学作品中 |
[10:24] | Is that a threat? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[10:26] | Only if you’re serious about killing me, Nadezhda. | 除非你是真心想杀我 娜迪娅什塔 |
[10:29] | Don’t call me that. | 不要这样叫我 |
[10:30] | It upsets you? | 让你不高兴了吗 |
[10:31] | It confuses me. | 让我困惑 |
[10:33] | I like to keep my wits when I’m handling snakes. | 我喜欢在面对毒蛇猛兽时保持头脑清醒 |
[10:40] | Very well, Elizabeth. | 非常好 伊丽莎白 |
[10:44] | Did you meet prince? | 你见到”王子”了吗 |
[10:45] | – I did. – And? | -见过了 -然后呢 |
[10:46] | He’s a degenerate gambler. | 他是个堕落的赌徒 |
[10:49] | We all have our issues. | 人无完人 |
[10:51] | He’s gonna lose his kneecaps or worse. | 他会失去膝盖骨 或者更糟 |
[10:54] | How much? | 他欠了多少 |
[10:55] | 20 grand. | 两万块 |
[11:56] | So if Bielawski’s such a critical threat, | 如果比尔劳斯基是如此重大的威胁 |
[11:58] | why doesn’t the Soviet Union just kill him? | 苏联为什么不直接杀了他 |
[12:01] | It’s a catch-22. | 这是个左右为难的问题 |
[12:03] | Bielawski’s the fuse that ignites the Polish street. | 比尔劳斯基是点燃波兰人民反动情绪的导火索 |
[12:05] | Without him, the forces that are gaining momentum | 没有了他 那股正在兴起 意图争取波兰独立 |
[12:07] | to fight for Polish independence from Moscow | 摆脱莫斯科政权统治的力量 |
[12:09] | will wither and die, | 将衰退并最终消亡 |
[12:11] | but Bielawski has to live | 但比尔劳斯基必须活着 |
[12:12] | to maintain the fiction of Polish independence. | 以维持波兰独立的假象 |
[12:19] | You’re as handsome as ever. | 你还是这么帅 |
[12:23] | You as well. | 你也依然很美 |
[12:26] | Your life in America — is it a full life? | 你在美国的生活 是完整的新生活吗 |
[12:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:33] | You’re married. | 你结婚了 |
[12:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:36] | Children? | 有孩子吗 |
[12:37] | Two — a boy and a girl. | 两个 一儿一女 |
[12:39] | You? | 你呢 |
[12:40] | I was married. | 我结过婚 |
[12:41] | Divorced? | 离了吗 |
[12:42] | He died. | 他去世了 |
[12:45] | Children? | 有孩子吗 |
[12:46] | Yes… | 有 |
[12:48] | A son. | 是个儿子 |
[12:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:57] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[13:03] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[13:04] | And to you. | 你也是 |
[13:18] | Oh, hi! Hi! Come in. Come in. | 你们好 快进屋吧 |
[13:20] | – We brought dessert. – Oh, thank you! It’s beautiful. | -我们带了甜点 -谢谢 真漂亮 |
[13:23] | Is it — blackout cake — | 是黑巧克力蛋糕吗 |
[13:23] | – Stan’s favorite. – Good. | -斯坦最爱吃了 -太好了 |
[13:25] | Did you bake it yourself? | 是你亲手烤的吗 |
[13:26] | I bought it with my own two hands. | 是我亲手买的哦 |
[13:29] | So when does Philip get home? | 菲利普什么时候回来 |
[13:31] | Um, tomorrow. | 明天 |
[13:33] | Can I watch TV? | 我可以看电视吗 |
[13:34] | Yeah, no, of course. | 当然 |
[13:36] | Um, I also have foosball in the basement. | 地下室还有桌上足球可以玩 |
[13:38] | – Cool! – Where’s Matthew? | -赞 -马修人呢 |
[13:40] | Oh, he’s actually upstairs finishing his homework. | 他在楼上写作业 |
[13:43] | You ready to lose to me in a game of foosball? | 准备好输得一败涂地了吗 |
[13:45] | Like that’s ever gonna happen. | 你就别做梦了 |
[13:47] | Um, I hope you’re not starving because, you know, | 但愿你们还不饿 |
[13:50] | Stan said that he would be home any minute, but, um… | 斯坦说他随时会回来 但是… |
[13:53] | We’re fine. We’re fine. | 没事 不着急 |
[13:57] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[13:58] | Oh, not a problem, my dear. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[14:01] | Andrzej. | 安德烈 |
[14:02] | Anne. | 安妮 |
[14:06] | Virginia! | 弗吉尼亚 |
[14:09] | I’m gonna buy you a drink. | 我要请你喝一杯 |
[14:10] | You know what? I have a meeting with a client. | 我要去见个客户 |
[14:12] | One drink. | 就一杯 |
[14:13] | Santa Claus does not take no for an answer. | 圣诞老人可不接受被人拒绝 |
[14:16] | Why not? | 那就来一杯 |
[14:19] | There you go. | 给你 |
[14:24] | Uh, another bottle of the latour? | 再开一瓶拉图吧 |
[14:26] | No more, Charles, please. I beg you, no more. | 够了 查尔斯 拜托别再开了 |
[14:28] | No more. | 别开了 |
[14:29] | The priest doth protest too much, methinks. | 我觉得 神父反抗得太多了[拒绝] |
[14:33] | I-I thought the two of you should meet. | 你们俩应该认识认识 |
[14:35] | I was born in Poland. | 我是在波兰出生的 |
[14:37] | Do you speak Polish? | 你会说波兰语吗 |
[14:41] | Well, I don’t understand a word-ski of the blood-ski language. | 我完全听不懂波兰语 |
[14:44] | Pardon me. There’s a phone call for you, Mr. Duluth. | 抱歉 杜鲁斯先生 有个电话找您 |
[14:47] | Save the juicy stuff for when I get back, | 留点好吃的等我回来 |
[14:49] | and some of the latour. | 还要留点拉图酒 |
[14:50] | It costs a bloody fortune. | 这酒可贵了 |
[14:57] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[14:59] | I got distracted. | 有点事分心了 |
[15:01] | Yeah, you and Andrzej both. | 安德鲁也是 |
[15:02] | How’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[15:03] | She’s got him dangling from the tip of her lovely little finger. | 她已经把他迷得神魂颠倒了 |
[15:06] | I’m sure he’s forgotten his vows of celibacy. | 我敢肯定他早忘了禁欲的誓言 |
[15:09] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[15:10] | I don’t make vows I can’t keep. | 我从来不说空话 |
[15:15] | Yeah, I will do that. | 我会的 |
[15:17] | I have to leave — an emergency at work. | 我得走了 工作上的急事 |
[15:19] | No, no, no. Please, please, sit. | 不不 请坐 |
[15:21] | Finish your dinner. Finish the latour. | 好好享用晚餐 享用拉图 |
[15:23] | I insist. | 我坚持 |
[15:25] | Bye, Charles. | 再见 查尔斯 |
[15:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:34] | It’s Dad! | 是爸爸 |
[15:35] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[15:40] | – Hello. – Hey. | -喂 -嘿 |
[15:42] | Um, I’m not gonna be able to make dinner tonight. | 我晚餐回不来了 |
[15:46] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:47] | I’m just…swamped. | 公务缠身 |
[15:49] | No, it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[15:50] | I will leave something on the stove for when you come home. | 我帮你炉子上留点东西 你回来吃 |
[15:53] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:03] | Stan apologizes and said to start without him. | 斯坦道歉说不用等他开饭了 |
[16:06] | What else is new? | 这不是经常的吗 |
[16:08] | Matthew, your father is doing some extremely important work. | 马修 你爸的工作非常重要 |
[16:11] | Mom, Dad hasn’t been home for dinner in a week. | 妈妈 爸爸已经一周没回来吃晚餐了 |
[16:14] | The president of the united states | 美利坚合众国的总统 |
[16:15] | eats dinner with his family occasionally. | 偶尔还能跟家人共进晚餐 |
[16:17] | Is he more important than the president? | 难道他比总统还重要吗 |
[16:19] | Matthew. | 马修 |
[16:20] | Are you sure he still even lives here, Mom? | 你确定他还住在这儿吗 妈妈 |
[16:29] | In ’38, they fled to Canada, | 1938年 他们逃到加拿大 |
[16:31] | where my father drove a taxi and my mother cleaned houses, | 我爸做出租车司机 我妈做家政 |
[16:36] | but they never, not for one day, regretted leaving Poland. | 但他们从没后悔当初离开了波兰 |
[16:39] | They were grateful they made it out alive. | 他们很庆幸自己活着逃出来了 |
[16:43] | My journey was an internal one. | 我的历程是在国内 |
[16:46] | I had a comfortable life. | 我曾过着安逸的生活 |
[16:48] | I was celebrated by the Russians — | 被俄国人奉为上宾 |
[16:50] | a hero — had a wife, children… | 英雄 妻儿环绕 |
[16:55] | a mistress. | 还有情人 |
[16:58] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[17:00] | Oh, now I live a life of faith and purpose. | 现在我过着有信仰有目标的生活 |
[17:03] | When 19th-century Polish patriots | 19世纪波兰爱国者 |
[17:05] | rose against foreign oppressors, | 奋起反抗外国压迫 |
[17:07] | their rallying cry was, “For our freedom and yours”. | 他们的战斗口号是”为了你我的自由” |
[17:11] | Well, that motto still rings true in our time. | 那句箴言如今依然适用 |
[17:14] | There is a spirit of solidarity abroad in the world tonight | 今夜在他国这种团结一致的精神 |
[17:17] | that no physical force can crush. | 没有外力可以击垮 |
[17:20] | It crosses national boundaries | 它穿越国界 |
[17:22] | and enters into the hearts of men and women everywhere. | 走进每一个人的心中 |
[17:24] | We, the people of the free world, | 我们 自由世界的人民 |
[17:26] | stand as one with our Polish brothers and sisters. | 与波兰兄弟姐妹们并肩 |
[17:30] | Are you always accompanied by chaperones? | 这些人全天候跟着你吗 |
[17:33] | It’s for my own protection. | 那是出于我的安全考虑 |
[17:34] | There are people who would be happy to see me dead. | 好多人都巴不得我死呢 |
[17:37] | I’ll keep you safe. | 我会保护你 |
[17:40] | Excuse me, guys. | 不好意思 伙计们 |
[17:41] | Give me a break — five minutes. Come on. | 让我喘口气吧 就五分钟 拜托 |
[17:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:46] | Where are you staying? | 你住在哪儿 |
[17:47] | The Carnegie Hotel. | 卡内基酒店 |
[17:48] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[17:50] | Oh, what a charming coincidence. | 真是个美好的巧合 |
[17:52] | Or fate. | 或是命中注定 |
[17:54] | Such a lovely evening, | 如此良宵 |
[17:56] | and I’ve had far too much to drink, | 我还喝多了 |
[17:58] | so I’ll keep walking. | 继续走吧 |
[17:59] | It’s not far. | 也不远 |
[18:02] | What’s so funny? | 什么东西这么好笑 |
[18:03] | I’ve just — I’ve never been on a date with a priest before. | 我以前从没跟神父约会过 |
[18:06] | – No! – Give me the purse! Give me the purse! | -不 -把包给我 给我 |
[18:09] | Get off of me! | 给我滚开 |
[18:13] | Come back here! | 回来 |
[18:14] | You go left. I’ll cut him off on the right. | 你去左边 我去右边截他 |
[18:20] | Over there! Hey! | 他在那儿 |
[18:27] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[18:28] | I think so. | 应该没事 |
[18:31] | Your hand! | 你的手 |
[19:01] | Hey. I’m gonna hit the bar, | 我要去酒吧 |
[19:03] | see if I can get into some trouble. | 看看能不能来场艳遇 |
[19:04] | Want to come? | 要一起吗 |
[19:05] | – Um, I’m not a bar guy. – What’s a bar guy? | -我不是酒吧咖 -什么是酒吧咖 |
[19:08] | Someone who goes home when the bars close. | 就是那种待到酒吧关门才回家的人 |
[19:11] | You know, I smell your farts in the car, Stanley, | 我闻到你在车里放屁了 斯坦利 |
[19:13] | and it ain’t potpourri, | 那味道真是令人难忘 |
[19:14] | so be a pal, do your partner a solid, | 所以别扫你搭档的兴了 |
[19:17] | and let him buy you a drink. | 让他请你喝杯酒 |
[19:19] | The ruskies will still be here in the morning. | 这些东西又不会长脚不见 |
[19:22] | One drink…one. | 就一杯 一杯 |
[19:24] | Okay. You’re a prince. | 行 你说什么就是什么 |
[19:28] | You know, Stan — he works really hard, really hard. | 斯坦 工作很努力 非常努力 |
[19:32] | He’s doing very important work. | 他做的都是很重要的事 |
[19:34] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[19:36] | I mean, he can’t talk about what he’s doing. | 他不能透露他的工作内容 |
[19:38] | You know, it’s a national-security thing, | 有关国家机密 |
[19:39] | But, I don’t know, I just… | 但 我也说不好 |
[19:44] | I miss talking. | 我很想跟他聊聊 |
[19:46] | I mean, I understand the crazy hours, | 我能理解他的工作时间 |
[19:50] | and national security — | 还有那些国家机密 |
[19:50] | It’s not like you can just turn it on and off. | 这种事不是你说放就能放的 |
[19:53] | Stan punches a clock, | 斯坦也想停下来歇歇 |
[19:55] | but the clock never stops ticking, never. | 可是却总也没有喘息的机会 |
[19:59] | Marriage is hard. | 婚姻不容易 |
[20:01] | Well, it’s not for sissies, that is for sure. | 至少不适合胆小鬼 这是肯定的 |
[20:06] | But at the end of the day, you just… | 但一天结束 你得 |
[20:10] | choose to keep going, or you don’t. | 选择继续走下去 或者放弃 |
[20:14] | You think it’s that simple? | 你觉得就这么简单吗 |
[20:16] | Simple? No. | 简单 不 |
[20:18] | I don’t know, you know, we’ve been married for 20 years. | 我们结婚二十年了 |
[20:21] | That’s a lifetime. | 好像有一辈子那么久 |
[20:23] | It’s got to count for something, right? | 总是有点意义的 对吧 |
[20:29] | You know, I envy you? | 你知道吗 我很羡慕你 |
[20:31] | – You envy me? – I do. | -你羡慕我 -对 |
[20:33] | I mean, I know you can’t judge a book by its cover, | 我知道不能光凭表面下结论 |
[20:35] | but you can judge a cover by its cover, | 但可以就表面论表面 |
[20:37] | and you and Philip — you just — | 你和菲利普 你们俩… |
[20:40] | you work together, you’re partners, you’re a team. | 一起工作 是伙伴 是一个团队 |
[20:46] | I just… | 我… |
[20:47] | don’t think I could ever see Stan and I doing that. | 我觉得我和斯坦永远不可能这样 |
[20:57] | – Hurt? – Just a bit. | -疼吗 -有一点 |
[21:01] | Oh, I-I got blood on the bed sheet. | 我把血沾到床单上了 |
[21:03] | I’m sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[21:04] | That’s the beautiful thing about hotels… | 酒店的好处就在这 |
[21:09] | housekeeping. | 有客房服务 |
[21:55] | I want you, | 我想要你 |
[21:57] | but I cannot have you. | 但我不能 |
[22:06] | You’re climbing the ladder of success | 你的上位速度 |
[22:07] | faster than a rhesus monkey, Stan. | 比猕猴爬梯还快 斯坦 |
[22:09] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:11] | It means I’ve been in C.I. for five years. | 我在反谍部待了五年 |
[22:13] | You’ve been here, what, a couple of months? | 你才来几个月啊 |
[22:15] | Gaad looks at you for answers | 盖德连情况都没搞明白 |
[22:16] | before he even knows the goddamn question. | 就指望你能给出解决方案 |
[22:18] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[22:19] | For some guys, maybe, but not for me, | 也许有些人有意见 不过我不在意 |
[22:21] | but the thing is — | 但问题是 |
[22:22] | and you can bite my head off if you want to — | 这话你听了不高兴可以朝我发火 |
[22:24] | The higher you go up, the crappier you look. | 你爬得越高 脸色就越难看 |
[22:28] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[22:28] | Sometimes you walk around with this face | 有时候你走哪都带着一张 |
[22:30] | like you want to put someone’s head through a wall. | 要把别人的头往墙上撞的脸 |
[22:32] | What’s up with that? | 是怎么回事 |
[22:33] | I got things on my mind. | 思绪烦杂 |
[22:35] | You know what you need — some strange. | 知道你需要什么吗 一夜情 |
[22:38] | I’m married with a kid, Chris. | 我都结婚有孩子了 克里斯 |
[22:39] | I’m short and I’m bald. It doesn’t stop me. | 我个子矮 还秃头 那又怎样 |
[22:44] | Now, look, you see the contessa down the bar there? | 看见吧台另一头那个女人了吗 |
[22:49] | She’s been looking at you the whole night. | 她整晚都盯着你 |
[22:52] | She’s not my type. | 她不是我的型 |
[22:53] | What are you looking for, a blood donor? | 你是在找献血人吗 |
[22:55] | Go over there, chat her up, | 快过去 跟她搭讪 |
[22:57] | show her your piece. | 让她见识一下你的魅力 |
[22:59] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 算了吧 |
[23:00] | – Why not? – I got nothing to say to her. | -为什么 -我没什么要说的 |
[23:01] | Oh, my God! Say anything. | 天哪 说什么都行 |
[23:03] | This is a bar. | 这里是酒吧 |
[23:04] | Nobody listens to what anyone says in a bar. | 没人会认真听别人在说什么 |
[23:06] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. Like… | -是吗 -是啊 |
[23:09] | you go up to her, and you say, | 你走上前 对她说 |
[23:11] | “Hi. Can I buy you a drink?” | “你好 能请你喝一杯吗” |
[23:14] | She’s thinking, “I wonder if he’ll go down on me | 她就会想”我没洗澡的话 |
[23:16] | even if I don’t take a shower.” | 不知道他愿不愿意给我口交” |
[23:20] | Unleash your python on that lovely lady. | 对着那个美女释放你的巨龙吧 |
[23:24] | I will see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[23:27] | Big dogs got to hunt. | 寡人也要去猎艳了 |
[23:43] | May I? | 能进来吧 |
[23:48] | I am so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[23:49] | It’s nothing. | 没关系的 |
[23:56] | Do you remember the last time we saw each other? | 还记得我们最后一次见面吗 |
[23:59] | – Of course I do. – I told you that — | -当然 -我跟你说… |
[24:01] | That you were ending the relationship | 你要跟我分手 |
[24:02] | because I was going away, and you’ve met someone else. | 因为我就要走了 你也爱上了别人 |
[24:17] | That’s my son… | 这是我儿子 |
[24:21] | Our son. | 我们的儿子 |
[24:27] | When you were admitted to the academy, I was pregnant. | 你被学院录取时 我怀孕了 |
[24:34] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[24:35] | Because you never would have left. | 告诉你 你就不会离开 |
[24:37] | You would have been true to me and the baby, | 你会守着我和孩子 |
[24:40] | and you wouldn’t have followed your dream — our dream. | 放弃你的梦想 我们的梦想 |
[24:49] | He’s a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[24:52] | He’s going into the army before the university. | 他上大学之前入伍了 |
[24:54] | He wants to serve. | 他想当兵 |
[25:08] | I cried… | 你走之后 |
[25:10] | for a long time after you left. | 我哭了很久 |
[25:12] | I prayed that one day we’d be together. | 我祈祷有朝一日我们能团聚 |
[25:14] | I didn’t believe in God, but I prayed. | 我不信上帝 却向他祷告 |
[25:28] | I’m ready now, Mischa. | 我准备好了 米沙 |
[26:31] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:34] | You said you had to see me. | 你说要见我 |
[26:35] | I did. | 没错 |
[26:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:41] | I… | 我… |
[26:45] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[26:48] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了 |
[26:50] | Maybe. A little. | 也许有一点 |
[26:54] | Enough. | 够醉了 |
[27:01] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[27:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:31] | Oh, did I wake you? | 我吵醒你了吗 |
[27:37] | Are — are the kids okay? | 孩子们都好吗 |
[27:39] | Yeah, yeah. No, they’re — everyone’s fine. | 很好 一切都好 |
[27:43] | We had dinner at the Beeman’s. | 我们在比曼家吃了晚餐 |
[27:45] | Stan never showed up. | 斯坦不在 |
[27:46] | I-I think they’re having some problems — | 我觉得他们可能出了什么问题 |
[27:48] | you know, some personal problems. | 我是说私人问题 |
[27:55] | I’ve been — I’ve been thinking about you… | 我一直在想你 |
[28:00] | about us. | 想我们的事 |
[28:04] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[28:13] | Are you there? | 你在听吗 |
[28:18] | Yeah, yeah, I’m still here. | 我在听 |
[28:23] | Come home. | 回来吧 |
[29:05] | You don’t have to worry. | 别担心 |
[29:07] | What happened happened. | 木已成舟 |
[29:12] | I wanted you. | 是我主动的 |
[29:19] | It never has to happen again. | 但我不会纠缠你 |
[29:25] | I’m not going to hurt you or use it against you, | 我不会伤害你 或者拿这事对付你 |
[29:29] | So smile. | 笑一笑 |
[29:30] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:33] | You Americans think everything is white and black. | 你们美国人总是非黑即白 |
[29:36] | For us, everything is gray. | 对我们来说 所有事都处于灰色地带 |
[29:50] | Andrzej! Andrzej! | 安德烈 安德烈 |
[29:51] | Mr. Bielawski! | 比尔劳斯基先生 |
[29:53] | Open, open. | 快开门 |
[29:56] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[29:57] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[30:00] | What have you done? | 你都干了些什么 |
[30:01] | Do you have any idea of the damage you’ve done? | 你知道你造成了多大的伤害吗 |
[30:03] | I drank too much. I made a fool of myself. | 我喝高了 出丑了吧 |
[30:05] | You’ve done more than that. | 可不止这些 |
[30:09] | You jeopardized the entire movement | 你将整个实现 |
[30:10] | for a free and independent Eastern Europe. | 东欧自由独立的运动陷入困境 |
[30:17] | Where did you get these? | 这些是从哪弄来的 |
[30:18] | What did you think? Were you thinking?! | 你在想什么 动过脑子吗 |
[30:24] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[30:25] | Anne called me from the police station last night. | 安妮昨晚从警局给我打电话 |
[30:27] | You’re lucky that I had contacts in the police department. | 幸好我在警局认识人 |
[30:30] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[30:31] | What, that you were drunk, that you look like shit… | 不明白什么 你喝得烂醉如泥 |
[30:35] | that you raped her?! | 还强奸了她 |
[30:38] | Charles, this is a lie. This is a lie! | 查尔斯 这是个局 是个局 |
[30:40] | Anne is in the hospital! | 安妮在医院里 |
[30:42] | Any moment, the police are gonna come | 警察随时会过来 |
[30:44] | scouring your room for evidence. | 搜查你的房间找证据 |
[30:46] | Evidence? What the — | 证据 什么… |
[30:46] | Blood on the sheets! | 床单上的血迹 |
[30:49] | Blood from bruising… | 伤口流的血 |
[30:50] | Like the bruises on your hand?! | 比如你手上的这个伤口 |
[30:54] | Charles… | 查尔斯 |
[30:57] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[30:58] | Charles, help me, please. | 查尔斯 帮帮我 求你了 |
[31:05] | Andrzej is a good man, | 安德烈是个好人 |
[31:08] | and we destroyed him. | 我们却毁了他 |
[31:12] | I can’t do it anymore — I can’t. | 我不能再这样了 我做不到 |
[31:14] | I want to live like a normal human being. | 我想像个正常人一样生活 |
[31:16] | Irina. | 伊丽娜 |
[31:17] | No, I-I’ll disappear. | 我会消失 |
[31:21] | I have passports. I have money. | 我有护照 有钱 |
[31:24] | Come with me, Mischa. | 跟我走吧 米沙 |
[31:27] | We’ll disappear together, and they will never find us. | 我们一起消失 他们找不到我们的 |
[31:48] | May I have a word with you, Mr. Fucci? | 能跟你说句话吗 福琦先生 |
[31:50] | Uh, talk to someone up front about scheduling a move. | 搬家的事去找前台 |
[31:53] | Oh, yeah, no, I’m not moving. | 不 我不搬 |
[31:55] | I mean, I’m not moving-moving. | 不是搬家 |
[31:57] | I just need a minute of your time. | 我得占用你几分钟时间 |
[31:59] | It’s about a friend of mine, Sandford Prince. | 是我朋友的事 桑福德·普林斯 |
[32:03] | He doesn’t have friends. | 他没有朋友 |
[32:04] | He has one — me. | 他有一个 就是我 |
[32:07] | Well, your friend is into me for 20 grand. | 你朋友欠我两万块钱 |
[32:10] | Right. | 没错 |
[32:14] | It’s all there. | 都在这 |
[32:18] | – He’s not for sale. – Why not? | -我可不卖 -为什么 |
[32:20] | Because he’s a clit, and I prefer my pound of flesh. | 因为他是个混球 我更喜欢食之不尽 |
[32:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:26] | Well, the thing is, um… | 问题是… |
[32:31] | I’m not asking. | 这不是请求 |
[32:37] | No? | 不是吗 |
[32:37] | Mm, no. | 不是 |
[32:48] | I’m telling you how it’s gonna be. | 我跟你这么说吧 |
[32:51] | There’s $20,000 cash in an envelope. | 信封里有两万块现金 |
[32:53] | It is yours. In return, I get Prince. | 都给你 作为交换 把普林斯给我 |
[32:56] | He is mine. | 他是我的 |
[33:10] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[33:13] | When is the right time to exfiltrate a source? | 什么时候才能撤出线人 |
[33:15] | Never. | 永远不能 |
[33:16] | There’s no gold watch in this business. | 这一行没有退休这一说 |
[33:18] | I’ve given my source at the rezidentura assurances. | 我向我克格勃基地的线人保证过的 |
[33:23] | You told her what you had to tell her. | 那是形势所逼 |
[33:25] | Anyway, the Russians think they’ve found their mole. | 反正俄国人以为他们抓到了内鬼 |
[33:27] | She’s safe. | 她很安全 |
[33:29] | Well, for now. | 目前安全 |
[33:30] | She’s not an ingenue, Beeman. | 她不是什么单纯的姑娘 比曼 |
[33:32] | She’s a spy. | 她是间谍 |
[33:33] | She could have you and me for breakfast. | 她能拿咱俩当早点吃 |
[33:41] | Has she had you for breakfast, Stan? | 你已经被她攻克了吗 斯坦 |
[33:46] | She has held up her end of the bargain. | 她一直遵守着她的承诺 |
[33:48] | We cannot just feed her to the wolves. | 我们不能就这样把她送入狼穴 |
[33:51] | Okay. I get it. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[33:54] | You’re worried about her safety. | 你担心她的安全 |
[33:57] | I’ll think about it. | 让我考虑一下 |
[34:03] | I’m stepping aside from the Polish Liberation Movement | 我退出波兰解放运动 |
[34:06] | to tend to my personal and spiritual life. | 是出于个人生活和精神生活的考虑 |
[34:09] | I will no longer attempt to form a government in exile. | 我不会组建流亡政府 |
[34:12] | What does this mean for the democracy movement? | 这对民主运动有什么意义 |
[34:15] | Who will take your place? | 谁会接替你的位置 |
[34:16] | I have nothing further to say, please. | 我要说的只有这么多 谢谢 |
[34:18] | What about the Polish worker? | 波兰的工人们怎么办 |
[34:23] | I was afraid you wouldn’t come. | 我还担心你不来呢 |
[34:28] | I’m not going with you. | 我不会跟你走的 |
[34:32] | Did you tell them? Is it over for me? | 你告诉他们了吗 我是不是完了 |
[34:34] | No. | 没有 |
[34:37] | Run, Irina. Disappear. | 逃吧 伊丽娜 消失 |
[34:38] | Go where they’ll never find you. | 去他们永远找不到你的地方 |
[34:40] | Come with me, Mischa. | 和我一起走吧 米沙 |
[34:43] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[34:46] | They don’t care about you. | 他们根本不关心你 |
[34:48] | They don’t care what happens to any of us. | 他们不关心我们的事 |
[34:50] | I have a wife, family. | 我有妻子 有家庭 |
[34:55] | Why are you here, then? | 那你来这里干什么 |
[35:00] | The boy — | 那个男孩 |
[35:02] | Is he real? | 是真的吗 |
[35:05] | Only duty and honor are real, Mischa. | 只有责任和荣耀才是真的 米沙 |
[35:08] | Isn’t that what we were told? | 他们不是这么告诉我们的吗 |
[35:10] | Attention, passengers. | 各位旅客请注意 |
[35:11] | The 11:00 train to Montreal | 十一点开往蒙特利尔的列车 |
[35:13] | is now boarding on Track 16. | 正在16号站台检票 |
[35:15] | Track 16 — the 11:00 train to Montreal. | 16号站台 十一点开往蒙特利尔的列车 |
[36:05] | I paid your debt, Sandford, | 我还清了你的债 桑福德 |
[36:08] | which means you’re mine now. | 你现在归我了 |
[36:09] | Are we all right with that? | 明白吗 |
[36:10] | Do I have a choice? | 我有的选吗 |
[36:12] | No. | 没有 |
[36:15] | Oh, come on. It’s not so bad. | 别这样 没那么糟 |
[36:16] | I’m not your wicked stepmother. | 我又不是你邪恶的继母 |
[36:18] | What do you have for me? | 有什么情报 |
[36:20] | There’s a team at Livermore Labs, | 利佛摩国家实验室有一组人 |
[36:22] | works with lasers, X-ray physics. | 研究激光 X射线物理学 |
[36:24] | Yeah, they’ve been working in missile defense for years | 他们研究导弹防御系统好几年了 |
[36:26] | with very little success. | 收获甚微 |
[36:27] | Until now. | 那是以前 |
[36:28] | They’ve had a breakthrough. | 他们攻破了难关 |
[36:30] | It’s only a matter of time. | 只是时间问题了 |
[36:32] | It’s all in there. | 都在里面了 |
[36:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:00] | Anyone home? | 有人在家吗 |
[37:02] | In here. | 在这里 |
[37:07] | Where’s Mom? | 妈妈去哪儿了 |
[37:13] | Anyone miss me? | 有人想我吗 |
[37:15] | You’re so funny sometimes, Dad. | 你有时候真有意思 爸爸 |
[37:18] | How was New York? | 纽约怎么样 |
[37:19] | It was fine. | 还不错 |
[37:21] | Did you see any hobos or drug dealers? | 见到流浪汉和毒贩子了吗 |
[37:25] | A few. | 看到几个 |
[37:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:31] | No. | 不 |
[37:34] | Your move. | 该你了 |
[37:46] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[37:48] | Bielawski’s finished. | 比尔劳斯基完蛋了 |
[37:50] | The Reagan administration doesn’t want a rapist | 里根政府不想要一个强奸犯 |
[37:52] | leading the movement to push the Soviets out of Poland. | 去领导波兰的反苏运动 |
[37:55] | Right, they’re afraid if the KGB found out, | 万一克格勃发现 |
[37:58] | they’d use it against them. | 就会借此攻击他们 |
[38:01] | Philip. | 菲利普 |
[38:05] | When they tortured us, | 他们拷问我们的时候 |
[38:07] | I blamed you for what happened… | 我把发生在我们身上的事 |
[38:10] | to me, to us. | 归咎于你 |
[38:13] | It wasn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[38:14] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[38:21] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[38:24] | I didn’t want to. | 我本不想 |
[38:28] | I want us to be able to say what’s true. | 我希望我们能说出真相 |
[38:31] | I want us — it to be… | 我希望我们…能是… |
[38:37] | What? | 什么 |
[38:39] | I want it to be… | 我希望我们之间 |
[38:43] | real. | 是真的 |
[38:46] | Do you think that… | 你觉得 |
[38:49] | we could do that? | 我们能做到吗 |
[38:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[38:58] | I would try. | 我会尽力的 |
[39:01] | Will you try? | 你会吗 |
[39:16] | Yes | 会的 |
[39:26] | I have to ask you something. | 我得问你点事情 |
[39:27] | Just promise you’ll tell me the truth. | 你要保证对我说实话 |
[39:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:34] | Did something happen between you and Irina? | 你和伊丽娜之间发生什么了吗 |
[39:38] | Do you still love her? | 你还爱她吗 |
[39:40] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[39:44] | There’s only you. | 只有你 |
[39:45] | It has always been you. | 一直都只有你 |