时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | I’m gonna go and see Martha. | 我还得去见玛莎 |
[00:20] | I want to take her some jewelry. Do you have anything? | 我想送她点珠宝 你有吗 |
[00:23] | I’m sure she’ll love it. | 她一定会喜欢的 |
[00:28] | When is the right time to exfiltrate a source? | 什么时候才能撤出线人 |
[00:30] | – Never. – She has held up her end of the bargain. | -永远不能 -她一直遵守着她的承诺 |
[00:33] | You’re worried about her safety. | 你担心她的安全 |
[00:34] | I’ll think about it. | 让我考虑一下 |
[00:36] | I need to ask you something. | 我得问你点事情 |
[00:37] | Just promise you’ll tell me the truth. | 你要保证对我说实话 |
[00:40] | Did something happen between you and Irina? | 你和伊丽娜之间发生什么了吗 |
[00:42] | Nothing happened. There’s only you. | 什么都没发生 只有你 |
[00:46] | It has always been you. | 一直都只有你 |
[00:53] | 1 9 2 7 8 1, 9, 2, 7, 8… | |
[00:59] | 7 5 3 4 2 7, 5, 3, 4, 2. | |
[01:23] | – You were right. – About? | -你是对的 -什么对的 |
[01:25] | The Beemans — trouble in paradise. | 比曼一家 麻烦不小啊 |
[01:27] | He told you? | 他告诉你了 |
[01:28] | Not in so many words. He’s not a gusher. | 没详细说 他可不是直肠子 |
[01:30] | – No. He’s a trickler. – Yeah. | -没错 他是花花肠子 -是啊 |
[01:32] | Information comes out in dribs and drabs. | 说什么都是漏一点就完 |
[01:34] | He should call a plumber. | 他应该请个水管工 |
[01:37] | To fix the leak. | 堵漏啊 |
[01:40] | – No? – No. | -不好笑吗 -不好笑 |
[01:43] | – I missed you. – At racquetball? | -我想你 -打球的时候吗 |
[01:45] | – Yeah, that’s why I lost. – Come on. | -对啊 所以才输了 -拜托 |
[01:48] | ‘Cause you were thinking about me? | 你输球是因为在想我 |
[01:49] | I couldn’t stop thinking about you. | 满脑子都是你 |
[01:51] | I haven’t double-faulted so much in my life. | 我从没连续发球失误过这么多次 |
[01:58] | Trouble at work. | 工作有麻烦了 |
[02:05] | We have to stop an assassin. | 我们得阻止一个杀手 |
[02:07] | – Whose? – Ours. | -谁派的 -自己人 |
[02:09] | The centre hired a contractor to start killing scientists | 指挥中心雇了一个杀手来暗杀 |
[02:12] | in the Americans’ antiballistic missile program. | 参与美国反弹道导弹防御系统项目的科学家 |
[02:14] | The leadership changed its mind, | 后来领导层改主意了 |
[02:15] | and whatever system they were using to recall him is not working. | 但他们用来召回杀手的系统失效了 |
[02:20] | – We have a name? – No. | -有杀手名字吗 -没有 |
[02:23] | Do we have a description? | 有特征描述吗 |
[02:26] | No. | 没有 |
[02:27] | Do we know when he’s gonna hit the targets? | 知道何时行动吗 |
[02:29] | No. | 不知道 |
[02:30] | Do we know who the targets are? | 知道目标是谁吗 |
[02:32] | He was given the names of 14 scientists. | 他手上有十四位科学家的名字 |
[02:34] | Oh, so all we have to do | 那我们只要 |
[02:35] | is find a highly trained killer we know nothing about | 赶在一个我们毫不知情的高素质杀手 |
[02:38] | before he hits any one of 14 American scientists. | 杀掉科学家之前找到他就行了 |
[02:40] | – But doesn’t it sound fun? – I’ll call the sitter. | -听起来挺有趣的 -我给保姆打电话去 |
[02:43] | Oh, we’re having dinner with the Beemans on Wednesday. | 我们周三要去比曼家吃晚餐 |
[02:45] | You’re supposed to bring your meatloaf. | 你要带烘肉卷 |
[02:47] | What are you supposed to bring? | 那你要带什么 |
[02:50] | My winning personality. | 我的迷人魅力 |
[02:53] | They need to straighten things out at the centre. | 中央真得三思而后行 |
[02:56] | Ordering hits and countermanding them. | 先是下令暗杀 然后又要取消 |
[03:02] | There they are. | 他们来了 |
[03:05] | 30 years of marriage, | 结婚三十年了 |
[03:06] | and they’re still holding hands. | 他们还是手牵手 |
[03:09] | That’s sweet. | 真好 |
[03:13] | Top-level scientist working on a program | 研究成果可以保护国家 |
[03:16] | to save this country from nuclear weapons. | 不受核武器侵犯的顶级科学家 |
[03:18] | And they don’t have security. Can you explain that? | 身边居然没有保镖 这说得通吗 |
[03:21] | – They feel safe here. – Not for much longer. | -他们觉得很安全 -马上就不会了 |
[03:34] | Oh, no. Car won’t start. | 糟糕 车发动不了 |
[03:43] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[03:51] | Get out of the car! Get out of the car! | 快下车 快下车 |
[03:53] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[03:59] | Well, if that doesn’t get the U.S. government | 如果这还不能让美国政府 |
[04:02] | to watch its scientists’ backs, I don’t know what will. | 对他们的科学家加强保护 那我也没办法了 |
[04:37] | He’s not a former mob accountant in witness protection. | 他不是证人保护计划中的黑帮前任会计 |
[04:41] | not a former nazi hiding from the Mossad. | 也不是躲避摩萨德的前纳粹党人 |
[04:44] | As far as the general public is concerned, | 大众对他的认知 |
[04:47] | he’s a scientist specializing in | 只是一个研究 |
[04:48] | navigational systems for communications satellites. | 通讯卫星导航系统的科学家 |
[04:51] | How many people know that’s not true? | 有多少人知道这是假身份 |
[04:53] | You. Me. A few hundred people in the U.S. government. | 你们 我 美国政府里几百号人 |
[04:57] | The KGB? | 克格勃呢 |
[04:58] | Car bombs haven’t been their M.O. | 在车里装炸弹不像他们的作风 |
[05:00] | If they’re starting to blow people up in the middle of Washington, | 如果他们在华盛顿市中心放炸弹 |
[05:02] | they’re essentially declaring war. | 那就是赤裸裸的宣战了 |
[05:05] | We’ve identified every important scientist | 反弹道导弹防御系统项目中 |
[05:07] | in the antiballistic missile program. | 每位重要科学家我们都找到了 |
[05:09] | We’re moving them to secure locations. | 正将他们转移到安全地点 |
[05:11] | Why stop there? Who knows who else they’ll go after. | 为什么只保护重要科学家 我们尚不知目标是谁 |
[05:13] | Oh, sure, let’s protect everyone — | 当然 把所有人都保护起来 |
[05:16] | scientists, politicians, our most important philosophers. | 科学家 政要 还有重要的哲学家 |
[05:19] | They’ll keep us so busy chasing our tails | 到时我们忙得焦头烂额 |
[05:21] | we won’t have any time to chase them. | 就没时间再追查他们了 |
[05:24] | So, run customs and immigration, last three weeks, | 去海关和移民局查一下 |
[05:27] | see who’s going in and out of the country. | 过去三周内的出入境记录 |
[05:29] | Other than the usual flags, we’re looking for | 除了常见的假名 我们还要找 |
[05:31] | anyone who pulled a visa on less than two weeks’ notice, | 没有提前两周申请撤销签证的人 |
[05:34] | and anyone entering for the first time. | 以及第一次入境的人 |
[05:36] | They’re using a false identity, | 他们用的是假身份 |
[05:38] | my guess is it’s gonna be a fresh one. | 我猜这回会换个新名字 |
[05:40] | Milbank, take the lead on surveillance, | 米尔班克 你负责监控 |
[05:42] | get eyes on our top priorities. | 紧盯我们的重点对象 |
[05:45] | Tell your wives not to wait up. | 告诉自家老婆别等了 |
[05:47] | Oh, they don’t see us anyway, sir. | 她们都习惯了 长官 |
[05:48] | You wanted to be an FBI agent. | 谁叫你们是联调局探员呢 |
[06:02] | Why would they hire a contractor and then change their mind? | 为什么雇完杀手又要改主意 |
[06:05] | Some people think it’s worth any risk to stop the Americans | 有些人觉得为防止美国得到弹道导弹防御系统 |
[06:09] | from getting a ballistic missile shield. | 任何代价都是值得的 |
[06:12] | Others don’t agree. | 有些人不认同 |
[06:13] | Who doesn’t agree with that? | 谁不认同 |
[06:15] | If we start killing scientists on U.S. soil, | 如果我们在美国领土追杀其科学家 |
[06:19] | who knows where it leads? | 事态会发展成什么样 |
[06:21] | At best, the secret war escalates. | 最好的结果 冷战升级 |
[06:25] | At worst… | 最坏的结果… |
[06:29] | The contractor is from West Germany. | 那个杀手来自西德 |
[06:32] | There’s a strong suspicion | 我们怀疑 |
[06:33] | he’ll use this weapons contact in Baltimore. | 他会联系这个巴尔的摩的军火商 |
[06:36] | Okay. | 明白 |
[06:39] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[06:43] | I know there’s bad blood between us. | 我知道我们之间积怨很深 |
[06:45] | But…believe it or not, | 但不论你相信与否 |
[06:50] | I feel a camaraderie with you. | 我对你有着很深的战友情谊 |
[06:57] | A camaraderie? | 战友情谊 |
[07:00] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:02] | You have a funny way of showing that. | 你表达感情的方式还真特别 |
[07:07] | This isn’t an easy life we’ve chosen. | 我们选择的道路荆棘遍布 |
[07:09] | But there’s no way to get through it without the truth. | 但不明真相的话 就无法披荆斩棘 |
[07:13] | What “truth” exactly are we talking about? | 你说的”真相”到底指什么 |
[07:19] | In New York, | 菲利普在纽约 |
[07:22] | Philip was with the woman we assigned him to. | 跟我们派他去接头的女人上床了 |
[07:26] | I can think of five different reasons | 我能想出五个理由来解释 |
[07:28] | you’d poison our life. | 为什么你要破坏我们的生活 |
[07:31] | Ask Philip, then. | 那你去问菲利普吧 |
[07:33] | I did. | 我问了 |
[07:35] | You believe him? | 你相信他了 |
[07:39] | If you start to think of your marriage as real, | 一旦你开始相信你们的婚姻是真爱 |
[07:41] | it doesn’t work. | 一切就都毁了 |
[07:43] | The men don’t think of them that way. | 男人并不会这么认为 |
[07:46] | It was an arrangement. | 你们的婚姻是克格勃安排的 |
[07:49] | Do you understand that? | 知道吗 |
[07:51] | I understand who you are. | 我知道你的身份 |
[07:54] | I understand what you just did to us. | 我知道你对我们做了什么 |
[07:57] | Better to live in reality, Elizabeth. | 人最好面对现实 伊丽莎白 |
[08:00] | Better for you. | 对你好 |
[08:02] | Better for us, too. | 对我们也是 |
[08:05] | Even after this… | 就算你打伤了我 |
[08:10] | I trust you. | 我依然信任你 |
[08:13] | I know you’d throw yourself on a fire for the motherland. | 我知道你会为了祖国赴汤蹈火 |
[08:18] | Him? | 他 |
[08:21] | I’m not so sure. | 就难说了 |
[08:57] | How long have you been there? | 你站那多久了 |
[08:59] | Not long. | 没多久 |
[09:01] | Mmm, drinking me in? | 看我入了神吗 |
[09:05] | Right. | 是啊 |
[09:08] | Did, uh… did grannie have anything to say about the contractor? | 老妈子有杀手的消息吗 |
[09:14] | Yeah. | 有 |
[09:16] | Did you restrain yourself from killing her? | 你抑制住杀她的冲动了吗 |
[09:18] | I’m starting to get over the urge. | 我的怒火已经差不多平息了 |
[09:23] | Why’s that? | 怎么说 |
[09:25] | She’s just doing her job. | 她只是在做本职工作 |
[09:28] | Like the rest of us. | 就跟我们一样 |
[09:41] | That’s it for customs. | 海关就这些了 |
[09:42] | How many came through New York? | 有多少是纽约的 |
[09:47] | What do we got, sir? | 有什么消息 长官 |
[09:48] | The rest of the east coast. | 整个东海岸 |
[09:49] | If that doesn’t pan out, | 如果没结果 |
[09:50] | we check the Midwest and Canada. | 就去查整个中西部和加拿大 |
[09:52] | Couldn’t we just nuke the Russians | 干脆朝那帮俄国佬扔几颗核弹 |
[09:53] | and get this over with? | 一了百了不行吗 |
[09:54] | As soon as we get a full list of international arrivals, | 等拿到完整的入境记录 |
[09:57] | we might even be able to make a few phone calls, Amador, | 也许我们能各方联系一下 阿莫多 |
[10:00] | find out what hotels anyone suspicious is staying at. | 找出所有可疑人士居住的酒店 |
[10:03] | Beeman. | 比曼 |
[10:14] | You’re a responsible man, aren’t you, Beeman? | 你是个负责任的人吧 比曼 |
[10:17] | Well, my father always said so. | 我爸是这么说的 |
[10:19] | Except for the time I wrecked his Bonneville. | 撞毁他那辆博纳维尔车除外 |
[10:25] | It’s an apartment near Eastern Market — | 在城东市场附近有座公寓 |
[10:27] | a studio with a back entrance off an alley. | 一个小单间 后门通向小巷 |
[10:31] | It’s time you and your source | 是时候让你和你的线人 |
[10:32] | started having your meetings in a safe house. | 在安全屋里会面了 |
[10:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:36] | It’s not a car but, uh… | 虽说这不是车 |
[10:39] | don’t wreck it. | 但别毁了它 |
[11:00] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[11:02] | Is your dad home, honey? | 你爸爸在家吗 亲爱的 |
[11:10] | Yeah? | 有事吗 |
[11:12] | I know who you are, what you do. | 我知道你的身份和你那些勾当 |
[11:14] | I know you usually get references | 我知道通常需要有介绍人 |
[11:15] | before you talk to people. | 才能联系上你 |
[11:16] | But we need to discuss a few matters. | 但有些事我们得谈谈 |
[11:33] | Go up to your room, sweetheart. | 回你房间去 亲爱的 |
[11:39] | I don’t know who you think I am. | 我不知道你觉得我是什么人 |
[11:41] | I understand you rely on confidentiality, | 我明白你要遵守保密原则 |
[11:44] | and I’m going to ask you to violate that. | 而我希望你能违反一次 |
[11:46] | The alternative is bringing people down on you | 否则会有人来对付你 |
[11:49] | who will destroy your business. | 搞垮你的生意 |
[11:51] | You’re making a serious mistake, lady. | 这可不是明智之举 女士 |
[11:54] | Someone came to purchase explosives from you in the last 72 hours. | 过去72小时内有人向你买过炸药 |
[11:58] | I need to know everything you know abo– | 我要你告诉我所有… |
[12:02] | Lady, don’t come into my house and start ordering me around. | 女士 不要跑到我家来对我指手划脚 |
[12:06] | All right, just take it easy, little girl, okay? | 别紧张 好吗 小妹妹 |
[12:09] | – Do I look like a little girl? – Thank you. | -我看起来像小妹妹吗 -谢啦 |
[12:12] | Don’t you hurt her! | 别伤害她 |
[12:13] | Easy, easy. Nice henchman. | 别紧张 小喽啰真不错 |
[12:17] | Okay, take it easy. It’s all right, Lana. | 放轻松 没事的 拉娜 |
[12:20] | Lana? You want to go sit down, watch some TV? | 拉娜 你去坐着看电视吧 |
[12:23] | You’ll be able to see Dad from there, hmm? | 在那里能看到爸爸 |
[12:26] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[12:28] | Go. | 去吧 |
[12:34] | We better keep an eye on her. | 我们最好盯着她点 |
[12:38] | We’re not going to hurt her or you. | 我们不会伤害你们的 |
[12:40] | We just need to know what we need to know. | 我们只想向你打听点事 |
[12:43] | Clients — I talk about ’em, | 那些客户 如果我告诉你们 |
[12:44] | they come back and make sure I can’t talk again. | 他们一定会回来干掉我 |
[12:47] | This one won’t. We come from the same people. | 这个人不会 我们是同一战线的 |
[12:50] | We just need to find him. | 我们只想找到他 |
[12:55] | He’s about 6’4″, | 他身高大概六英尺四英寸[一米九三] |
[12:57] | light skin, a little chubby. | 浅色皮肤 有点发福 |
[13:00] | Friendly guy, actually. | 态度挺友善的 |
[13:02] | Always the friendly ones, right? | 笑里藏刀啊 |
[13:05] | You want to see a picture? | 你想看他的照片吗 |
[13:06] | Do you have a picture? | 你有他的照片吗 |
[13:08] | Got pictures of you, too. | 也有你的 |
[13:15] | Can’t be too careful… | 小心为上 |
[13:18] | These days. | 现在这世道 |
[13:21] | State-of-the-art. | 最新科技 |
[14:19] | I-I need to ask you something, and — | 我得问你些事… |
[14:22] | – Well, can’t we just… – What? | -我们能不能就… -什么 |
[14:26] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:29] | It’s been a tough time at the office. | 最近在办公室挺难捱的 |
[14:31] | I don’t want to talk about work, Clark. | 我不想谈公事 克拉克 |
[14:32] | We always talk about work. | 咱们总是在谈公事 |
[14:38] | I’m — I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[14:40] | – No, no, no. No, no, no. No. – Sorry. | -不 不 -对不起 |
[14:42] | I’m — I’m sorry. | 该说对不起的是我 |
[14:54] | I can’t see a thing without them, | 不戴眼镜我就什么都看不见了 |
[14:56] | and I need to see you. | 而我得看着你 |
[15:17] | Do you have any protection? | 你带安全套了吗 |
[15:20] | Uh, no. I-I-I didn’t want to presume this was — | 没有 我没想到会发展成这样… |
[15:28] | From my last boyfriend. | 我上任男友留下的 |
[15:30] | He was a jerk. | 他是个混蛋 |
[15:33] | Well, then he didn’t deserve you. | 那他可配不上你 |
[15:36] | You deserve… | 能配上你的… |
[15:38] | A prince. | 只有王子 |
[15:44] | I’ve been waiting for you, Clark. | 我等你等得好苦 克拉克 |
[15:54] | That was wonderful, Martha. | 太棒了 玛莎 |
[15:56] | Oh, ditto. | 同意 |
[16:00] | It’s nice to feel close to someone. | 和人亲近的感觉真好 |
[16:02] | It’s been awhile. | 很久没有过了 |
[16:07] | I really needed this. | 我很需要 |
[16:10] | Me too, clark. | 我也是 克拉克 |
[16:13] | I’ve been so stressed lately. | 最近我压力很大 |
[16:15] | I’ve been thinking about you a lot. | 总是在想你 |
[16:18] | I just… | 我只是… |
[16:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[16:23] | It’s just work things. And you are right. | 工作上的事情 你说得对 |
[16:27] | We should talk about other things. | 我们应该谈些别的事 |
[16:29] | No. You know what? Go ahead. | 不 你说吧 |
[16:32] | That’s what I’m here for. | 我应该为你分忧的 |
[16:37] | Well, the department’s gotten very competitive. | 我们部门现在竞争非常激烈 |
[16:41] | Our new boss was in the marines. | 新来的上司以前是海军陆战队的 |
[16:43] | So, if you don’t deliver, you are out. | 工作没成绩的话 就得走人 |
[16:46] | That’s awful. | 太惨了 |
[16:48] | I think I’m okay, but I-I get worried sometimes. | 我倒是还好 但有时也会担心 |
[16:51] | And right now, with this attempted assassination — | 而现在 这次暗杀未遂 |
[16:53] | this scientist — do you know about that? | 那个科学家 你知道吗 |
[16:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:58] | So none of the agencies | 没有哪个部门 |
[16:59] | are working together to share the information. | 愿意合作 都不愿分享信息 |
[17:01] | Each one wants to be a hero, so nothing is getting solved. | 都想独占风头 什么问题都解决不了 |
[17:04] | And our boss is blaming us, ’cause we’re oversight. | 我上司责怪我们 因为我们负责监管 |
[17:07] | But it’s like — I’m sorry. | 但不好意思 |
[17:10] | Do we have any control over the divisions? | 我们能控制哪个部门吗 |
[17:13] | And now he’s saying if we don’t come up with something, | 现在他又说 如果我们查不到线索 |
[17:14] | he’s gonna bring in a new team. | 就要把我们全都换掉 |
[17:16] | – He can’t do that. – He’s done it before. | -他怎么能这样 -他也不是第一次这么干了 |
[17:19] | But the crazy thing is, Martha, | 不过最离谱的事情是 玛莎 |
[17:21] | all of the information is out there. | 所有线索都在那 |
[17:24] | It just needs to be put together. | 只是需要整理到一起而已 |
[17:26] | And people like — sorry, no offense — | 而那些人 别介意啊 |
[17:30] | your boss, who I actually think is a good guy, | 比如你上司 其实我觉得他人还不错 |
[17:33] | they’re afraid of what might happen to their careers | 他们都担心如果不和别人一样藏着掖着 |
[17:35] | if they don’t play the same game everyone else is. | 就会给他们的职业生涯带来什么影响 |
[17:39] | Anyway… | 不管怎样… |
[17:42] | Well, is there anything I can do to help? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[17:47] | Just getting it off my chest has been a help. | 听我吐苦水就很好了 |
[17:50] | That’s sweet. | 真贴心 |
[17:52] | But you know I could get anything that Agent Gaad has. | 但你知道 我能得到盖德探员所有的资料 |
[17:59] | If you could solve this thing, | 如果你能找出杀手 |
[18:01] | maybe you’d be the hero. | 也许你会成为英雄 |
[18:03] | Maybe even get a promotion. | 没准还能升职 |
[18:05] | Show that marine who’s boss. | 让那个大兵看看 谁才是老大 |
[18:28] | Yes, I like. | 我很喜欢 |
[18:30] | They thought we should have a regular place to meet. | 上头认为我们应该有个固定的见面地点 |
[18:33] | Somewhere secure. | 安全的地方 |
[18:34] | Is that what you told them? | 你这么跟他们说的吗 |
[18:36] | A place to “debrief” your agent? | 一个听线人”报告”的地点 |
[18:40] | It’s true. It was their idea, actually. | 真的 这可是他们的想法 |
[18:45] | The other day… I was drunk | 那天 我喝醉了 |
[18:48] | and…you were upset. | 你心情也不好 |
[18:53] | Whatever happened… | 发生的一切… |
[18:55] | I am the one who kissed you, remember? | 是我先吻你的 记得吗 |
[19:01] | I do. | 记得 |
[19:27] | Thank you for getting a place for us to meet. | 谢谢你给我们找到一个见面的地方 |
[19:31] | – It’s safer for me. – Good. | -对我来说安全多了 -那就好 |
[19:36] | Things are tense at work. | 基地气氛很紧张 |
[19:39] | Arkady is worried. | 阿卡迪很担心 |
[19:40] | About what? | 担心什么 |
[19:42] | Something. I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[19:43] | For two days now, he’s very serious. | 连着两天了 他非常严肃 |
[19:47] | Has there been extra cable traffic | 和莫斯科的联系 |
[19:49] | back and forth to Moscow? | 比平常多吗 |
[19:50] | No. | 没有 |
[19:52] | Anything unusual in the diplomatic pouches? | 外交邮件有什么异常吗 |
[19:55] | Not that I see. | 我没发现 |
[19:57] | Have Arkady or anybody been going out for meetings? | 阿卡迪或者别人有没有外出见谁 |
[20:01] | Not more than before. | 跟之前差不多 |
[20:07] | You are worried. | 你也担心了 |
[20:09] | Like Arkady. | 和阿卡迪一样 |
[20:13] | Is something going on? | 出什么事了吗 |
[20:18] | I don’t think I should have gotten you into this. | 我觉得我不该把你拖下水 |
[20:22] | So now guilt? | 现在内疚了吗 |
[20:23] | I had a job to do, Nina. | 我得工作 妮娜 |
[20:26] | Just think how you will feel looking at me dead one day. | 想象将来有一天你看到我的尸体会作何感受 |
[20:30] | No. | 不 |
[20:31] | That’s — we can get you out, Nina. | 我们会将你撤出来的 妮娜 |
[20:33] | I wasn’t bullshitting about that. | 不骗你 |
[20:37] | It takes some time, | 只是需要些时间 |
[20:40] | and they have to feel like they’ve gotten enough | 得等他们认为得到的消息足够多了 |
[20:42] | to make it worth it. | 值得他们这么做 |
[20:52] | I do everything for you. | 我做这一切都是为你 |
[20:55] | I am trying my best. | 全力以赴 |
[21:00] | That’s not… | 那不是… |
[21:05] | You’re not here because… | 你来这不是因为… |
[21:07] | I am here because this is where I want to be. | 我来这是因为我愿意 |
[21:26] | Would you care for a drink? | 要喝一杯吗 |
[21:31] | You buying? | 你请吗 |
[21:33] | I am. | 我请 |
[21:42] | So, what’s your thing? | 你喜欢什么 |
[21:45] | My thing? | 喜欢什么 |
[21:49] | Oral? Anal? Ecclesiastical? | 口交 肛交 还是传教士体位 |
[21:56] | I am much kinkier than that. | 我爱好比较古怪 |
[22:00] | I’m really glad you guys were able to make it. | 真高兴你们能过来 |
[22:02] | And this is truly fantastic. What is the secret? | 这菜味道真不错 秘诀是什么 |
[22:06] | Horseradish. Right? | 山葵[香辛料] 对吗 |
[22:08] | Oh, you cook, Phil? | 你还会做菜啊 菲尔 |
[22:10] | He watches. | 他旁观而已 |
[22:12] | I can relate to that. | 我想也是 |
[22:14] | Well, it’s got a real nice kick to it. | 真的很美味 |
[22:17] | – Good. – You don’t usually like things too spicy, Stan. | -那就好 -你平时不太爱吃辣啊 斯坦 |
[22:19] | I don’t. | 对啊 |
[22:20] | But I guess I do. | 但是看来我喜欢吃 |
[22:23] | You want some more brussels sprouts, Paige? | 要来点球芽甘蓝吗 佩姬 |
[22:24] | – No, thanks. – How about you, Henry? | -谢谢 不用了 -你呢 亨利 |
[22:27] | No thanks. I already had some. | 谢谢 不用了 我吃过了 |
[22:28] | I bet you want some more of those mashed potatoes, though. | 我敢打赌你想来点土豆泥 |
[22:30] | – They’re kind of cheesy. – Henry. | -它们有芝士味[与”下等”同音] -亨利 |
[22:32] | No, I-I meant cheesy, not cheesy. | 不 我是说有芝士味 不是下等 |
[22:35] | No, it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[22:37] | Well, it’s not fine to be impolite. | 这样没礼貌可不好 |
[22:38] | I didn’t mean to be rude. I’m really sorry. | 我不是没礼貌 真对不起 |
[22:40] | It’s just that you’re so good at it. | 这不是你最擅长的吗 |
[22:41] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[22:43] | Guys. | 孩子们 |
[22:44] | – Is everyone ready for dessert? – I think so. | -我们上甜点吧 -好啊 |
[22:46] | Paige, why don’t you help clear? | 佩姬 帮忙收拾下吧 |
[22:47] | No, it’s okay. I got it. | 不用 我来就行 |
[22:51] | Finished? | 吃完了吗 |
[22:52] | – What do you think? – I-I don’t know. | -你觉得呢 -我不知道 |
[22:54] | I was just asking. I didn’t know if you — | 我就想问问 不知道你是不是… |
[22:56] | – No, I’m done. – Okay. | -我吃完了 -好的 |
[22:59] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[23:00] | No, Stan, we have guests. | 斯坦 我们还有客人在 |
[23:02] | I have a thing going at work I got to deal with. | 我工作上还有事要处理 |
[23:04] | Sure. Is everything okay? | 当然 没事吧 |
[23:07] | I’m gonna help clear. | 我来帮忙收拾 |
[23:09] | – Daddy? – Thanks, honey. | -爸爸 -谢谢 亲爱的 |
[23:15] | Beeman. | 我是比曼 |
[23:19] | Well, how many more files did you guys get through? | 你们又处理完了多少档案 |
[23:23] | Okay, well, I’ll be back in an hour, tops. | 好的 我最多一小时后到 |
[23:26] | Want me to bring leftovers? | 要带点剩菜给你吗 |
[23:42] | So, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[23:46] | I was thinking about… when we first met. | 我在想 我们第一次见面那会儿 |
[23:53] | Really? | 是吗 |
[23:54] | Do you remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[23:59] | Of course I remember. | 当然记得 |
[24:10] | I was surprised how pretty you were. | 看到你那么漂亮 让我很惊讶 |
[24:15] | Surprised? | 惊讶 |
[24:18] | I-I wasn’t surprised. I was relieved, I guess. | 不是惊讶 应该说是如释重负 |
[24:30] | Grannie said you slept with Irina. | 老妈子说你跟伊丽娜上了床 |
[24:37] | I asked you — | 我问过你 |
[24:41] | I asked you not to lie to me. | 让你对我说实话 |
[24:43] | And you told me to my face that nothing happened. | 你看着我说什么都没发生 |
[24:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:01] | I am so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[25:05] | I didn’t know what to say because — | 我不知道该说什么 因为 |
[25:10] | because I didn’t want to lose you. | 因为我不想失去你 |
[25:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:25] | Love? | 爱 |
[25:30] | I made a terrible mistake — a terrible mistake. | 我真是大错特错 |
[25:37] | And so many things have gone wrong for us. | 我们之间出了太多差错 |
[25:43] | Can we please just… try and start over? | 我们能不能 试着重新开始 |
[25:47] | No. We can’t. | 不 不行 |
[25:51] | We can do our jobs. | 我们可以履行职责 |
[25:53] | We can fulfill our mission — | 完成我们的任务 |
[25:54] | the reason we were brought together and sent to America. | 这也是我们被凑对 送来美国的原因 |
[25:57] | But we cannot do this. | 但我们不能重新开始 |
[26:00] | We will never do this. | 永远都不能 |
[26:19] | Please, honey, please. | 深一点 亲爱的 |
[26:22] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[26:27] | That’s it. Come on, baby, yeah. | 就是这样 好棒 宝贝 |
[26:29] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[26:36] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[26:45] | Let’s keep it going in the shower. | 我们边洗边做吧 |
[27:56] | – You like that? – Yeah! | -喜欢吗 -喜欢 |
[28:00] | Martha, just secure that, and then you’re done. | 玛莎 把这个锁好就能下班了 |
[28:04] | Thanks for taking the split shift again. | 谢谢你又轮了一次班 |
[28:05] | Of course. It’s a crisis. | 没事 现在是非常时期 |
[28:52] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[28:53] | Oh! What? | 什么事 |
[28:55] | You just — you startled me. | 你吓到我了 |
[28:56] | I’m — I’m sorry, baby. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[28:58] | I’m not your baby. So don’t call me that, okay? | 我不是你的宝贝 别这么叫行吗 |
[29:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:02] | It’s just that, um… | 只是… |
[29:06] | You have been looking very nice lately. | 你最近气色不错 |
[29:09] | And I just wanted to tell you that. | 我只想告诉你这个 |
[29:11] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[29:14] | Well, okay. | 那好吧 |
[29:15] | And I’ve missed you, | 我很想你 |
[29:19] | you know, since we broke up. | 自我们分手后就一直想着你 |
[29:20] | We didn’t break up, Chris. | 我们没有分过手 克里斯 |
[29:21] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[29:26] | Look, I’m just the way I am, you know? | 我就是这样了 |
[29:30] | And you got to just accept people, right? | 你总得接受别人的 |
[29:36] | Maybe, um… | 不如… |
[29:40] | we can get a drink sometime? | 找时间出去喝一杯吧 |
[29:41] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[29:44] | “No, thank you”? | “不用了 谢谢” |
[29:46] | That’s a very polite no. | 拒绝得还真礼貌 |
[29:49] | Are you sure you don’t want to make it an impolite “yes”? | 你确定不去吗 |
[29:51] | I am. | 是的 |
[29:53] | You know, you’re a sweet guy, Chris. | 你是个好人 克里斯 |
[29:56] | And you’re handsome. | 又很潇洒 |
[29:59] | Deep down. | 我是说内心 |
[30:01] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[30:03] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[32:08] | Hi, Marth… | 玛莎 |
[32:12] | You wore it. | 你戴项链了 |
[32:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:16] | The table looks great. | 餐桌摆得真好看 |
[32:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:32] | Clark? | 克拉克 |
[32:34] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[32:39] | That was, uh… | 这项链… |
[32:42] | That was distracting me. | 让我分心了 |
[32:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:52] | You’re a very kind person, Martha. | 你人真好 玛莎 |
[32:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:01] | That’s all suspicious foreign nationals | 这些都是上周 |
[33:02] | Who’ve come through east coast immigration in the past week, | 从东海岸入境的可疑外籍人士 |
[33:05] | correlated with where they’re staying here — | 一一对应着他们的住所 |
[33:08] | hotels, with relatives, it’s all there. | 酒店 亲戚 都在这了 |
[33:11] | This is just what I needed, Martha. | 这正是我要的 玛莎 |
[33:13] | That’s great, honey. | 那太好了 亲爱的 |
[33:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:59] | I’m gonna count to five. One… | 我数到五 一 |
[34:02] | Please, sir! | 求你了 |
[34:04] | Two… | 二 |
[34:06] | Three… | 三 |
[34:48] | You’re not here to shoot me, I suppose, | 你们应该不是来杀我的吧 |
[34:50] | Or else I would already be shot. | 不然早该开枪了 |
[34:54] | So, who sent you? | 谁派你们来的 |
[34:55] | The same people who sent you. | 就是派你来的人 |
[34:58] | And what are you doing here? | 你们来干什么 |
[35:00] | Your orders have been revoked. | 你的任务已经被撤销了 |
[35:01] | We’re here to make sure you comply. | 我们来确保你服从命令 |
[35:05] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你们 |
[35:07] | You were hired by the KGB. They’ve changed their mind. | 你受雇于克格勃 他们改主意了 |
[35:10] | We don’t want to kill someone our own people hired. | 我们不想杀自己人 |
[35:13] | But that’s the other option. | 除非别无选择 |
[35:27] | Take a look on the back. | 看看你背后 |
[35:35] | Directed charge. | 遥控炸弹 |
[35:37] | Surprisingly quiet. | 声音轻不可闻 |
[35:40] | I like to think ahead. | 我喜欢未雨绸缪 |
[35:41] | Now, the two of you are going to put your guns down | 现在你们俩把枪放下 |
[35:45] | On the count of three. | 我数到三 |
[35:47] | One… | 一 |
[35:50] | Two… | 二 |
[36:58] | We can get past this. It doesn’t have to be like this. | 我们可以忘记这事 不是非得这样的 |
[37:00] | It is like this. | 就是这样的 |
[37:05] | We didn’t take a vow to be unhappy. | 我们的结婚誓词上说要幸福过日子的 |
[37:30] | Before you worked for counterintelligence, Stan, | 在你为反谍部工作之前 斯坦 |
[37:33] | what do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[37:35] | Different things. | 做其它事 |
[37:37] | Drugs? Robbers? | 贩毒 强盗之类的吗 |
[37:40] | Some of that. | 差不多 |
[37:45] | FBI. You are cops. | 在联调局 你就是警察 |
[37:48] | Policemen in your hearts. | 骨子里你就是个警察 |
[37:50] | Yes? | 是吗 |
[37:56] | Sometimes I wonder if you understand spies. | 有时我在想 你是否了解间谍 |
[38:00] | I think I understand pretty well. | 我很了解 |
[38:03] | What do you want with us? | 你想如何处置我们 |
[38:07] | One day, with Arkady, | 某天 连带着阿卡迪 |
[38:09] | and the others at the rezidentura — | 还有基地里其余的人 |
[38:12] | do you want to put them in jail? | 你想让他们都进监狱吗 |
[38:15] | That’s how policeman thinks, not how spies think. | 这就是警察的想法 但不是间谍的想法 |
[38:20] | We want everyone to stay. Right where they are. | 我们想让每个人都各司其职 |
[38:24] | And bleed everything they know out of them. | 然后套取一切有用情报 |
[38:30] | Forever. | 一直都是这样 |
[38:33] | Today, Arkady called me into his office. | 今天阿卡迪把我叫去他办公室 |
[38:35] | Asked questions. I thought, “This is the end. | 问了我很多问题 当时还以为我败露了 |
[38:38] | They’re going to send me to Moscow | 他们要把我送回莫斯科 |
[38:40] | for trials, execution. | 审判我 处决我 |
[38:44] | Instead, it was for promotion. | 没想到 他却要提拔我 |
[38:48] | I report to Arkady now. | 现在我的上级是阿卡迪 |
[38:52] | Maybe I will see the Directorate “S” files. | 也许我能看到S局的档案 |
[38:55] | Find your illegals for you. | 为你找到那些间谍 |
[38:58] | So, you’d go into those files for us? | 这么说 你会帮我们查那些档案 |
[39:01] | This is how it is. | 没错 |
[39:03] | Your boss will not let me out if I do not. | 如果我不这么做 你上司不会放过我的 |
[39:07] | You didn’t have to tell me that. | 你没必要跟我说这些 |
[39:12] | I cannot lie to everyone. | 我不能跟所有人都撒谎 |
[39:15] | Too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[39:29] | Milbank, you’re late. | 米尔班克 你迟到了 |
[39:31] | 15 minutes. Big deal. | 迟了一刻钟 有什么大不了 |
[39:33] | Shift starts when the shift starts. | 换班时间不能耽误 |
[39:35] | – My wife’s gonna kill me. – Sorry. | -我老婆会杀了我的 -抱歉 |
[39:38] | How’s the scientist doing? | 那个科学家怎么样了 |
[39:40] | He spent the last three hours explaining | 他刚花了三小时 |
[39:41] | the difference between particles and waves to me. | 跟我解释粒子和波的区别 |
[39:44] | You’re in for a real treat. Tell Billings I’m in the car. | 够你受的了 跟比林斯说我在车里 |
[39:58] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[40:30] | I got to call you back. | 我待会再打给你 |
[40:34] | Leon Billings was inside, too. | 利昂·比林斯也在里面 |
[40:38] | He didn’t survive, either. | 他也没逃过此劫 |
[40:43] | They’re gonna pay for this. | 他们会为此付出代价的 |
[40:46] | I swear to God, they’ll pay. | 我发誓 |
[40:48] | I worked with Tom six years in C.I.D. | 我六年前和汤姆在刑侦部共事 |
[40:52] | Three girls, great Dad. | 他有三个女儿 是个好爸爸 |
[40:56] | I want to know what’s gonna happen. | 我想知道接下来会怎样 |
[40:59] | We’ve got planes and tanks. Is someone gonna use them? | 我们有飞机坦克 会动用这些吗 |
[41:02] | I think that’s the whole point. | 重点就在这里 |
[41:04] | What’s the point? | 什么重点 |
[41:06] | Nobody wants to use them. | 没人想动用武力 |
[41:09] | Even if we could prove it was KGB, | 就算我们能证明这是克格勃干的 |
[41:12] | we wouldn’t start a war over this. | 也不能因此发动战争 |
[41:15] | What are you saying, sir? We act like nothing happened? | 什么意思 长官 我们要装得若无其事吗 |
[41:18] | Let’s wait till tomorrow. | 明天再说吧 |
[41:20] | This administration is not going to let this happen. | 政府不会发动战争的 |
[41:26] | This will — | 不… |
[41:28] | This will not stand. | 不会的 |
[41:38] | 8 9 4 4 1 8, 9, 4, 4, 1, | |
[41:43] | 2 1 6 3 5 2, 1, 6… 3, 5, | |
[41:47] | 1 1 3 5 8 1, 1, 3, 5, 8, | |
[41:52] | 9 9. | |
[41:57] | He got one of the scientists. | 他炸死了其中一位科学家 |
[42:01] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[42:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[42:03] | And three FBI agents. | 还有三名联调局探员 |
[42:09] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[42:10] | The centre wants to know what happened. | 指挥中心想了解情况 |
[42:13] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[42:15] | We got a shit mission with lousy information, | 我们接到的任务信息繁杂 |
[42:17] | and we still found him and stopped him. | 但还是找到了他 阻止了他 |
[42:19] | No, we didn’t stop him in time, Philip. | 不 我们没有及时阻止他 菲利普 |
[42:22] | Do you know where this goes now? | 你明白现在的情况吗 |
[42:24] | This is our worst failure in 15 years. | 这是我们十五年来最大的失败 |
[42:27] | Ours? Ours? | 我们 |
[42:31] | They hired a killer, then changed their mind. | 他们雇了一名杀手 却又改变主意 |
[42:33] | It’s not them. This is our job, Philip. | 与他们无关 这是我们的工作 菲利普 |
[42:36] | The Americans will assume it’s us. | 美国人会想到是我们 |
[42:38] | It was our job to stop him! | 我们的任务就是去阻止他 |
[42:44] | Zhukov was right. | 朱可夫说得对 |
[42:46] | We can’t do our jobs if we’re emotional. | 我们太情绪化就无法完成任务 |
[42:49] | What happened tonight has nothing to do with emotion. | 今晚的事情与情绪无关 |
[42:55] | It did for me. | 都是因为我 |
[42:57] | My head was somewhere else. | 我在想别的事 |
[43:00] | Where? | 什么事 |
[43:03] | Us. | 我们的事 |
[43:07] | Philip, we have to stop this. | 菲利普 我们不能再这样了 |
[43:12] | We were never married. | 我们没结过婚 |
[43:13] | We had an arrangement, and it worked. | 这是组织安排的 也很有用 |
[43:23] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[43:28] | The first time we met, | 我们第一次见面时 |
[43:32] | I saw you were disappointed, like now, in your eyes. | 我就看到了你眼中的失望 就像现在 |
[43:38] | I could see you were hoping for someone else. | 看得出你希望来的是别人 |
[43:41] | That I would be… | 希望… |
[43:47] | someone else. | 换个人来 |
[43:51] | I swear, if I could change things — | 我发誓 如果我能改变一切… |
[43:53] | You can’t. We can’t. | 你不能 我们不能 |
[43:56] | It is what it is. | 事已至此 |
[44:12] | When we first came here all those years ago, | 多年前我们初来乍到 |
[44:16] | we had to be married for this — to fit in, for our cover. | 为了融入这里 掩饰身份而结婚 |
[44:22] | But things are different now. It’s a very modern country. | 但现在一切都不同了 这是个很开放的国家 |
[44:26] | People get separated all the time. | 离婚并不少见 |
[44:30] | You don’t want to be married to me? | 你不想继续这段婚姻 |
[44:33] | I don’t think the centre would even care. | 指挥中心根本不在乎 |
[44:50] | – Good night, Martha. – Sir. | -晚安 玛莎 -晚安 长官 |
[44:54] | Good night, chief. | 晚安 部长 |