时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | If we start killing scientists on U.S. soil, | 如果我们在美国领土追杀其科学家 |
[00:22] | who knows where it leads? | 事态会发展成什么样 |
[00:24] | At best, the secret war escalates. | 最好的结果 冷战升级 |
[00:27] | At worst… | 最坏的结果… |
[00:31] | He got one of the scientists. | 他炸死了其中一位科学家 |
[00:32] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[00:33] | This is our worst failure in 15 years. | 这是我们十五年来最大的失败 |
[00:36] | I swear to God, they’ll pay. | 我发誓他们会付出代价 |
[00:37] | This will not stand. | 政府不会发动战争的 |
[00:39] | I’ve been so stressed lately. | 最近我压力很大 |
[00:41] | You know I could get anything that Agent Gaad has. | 你知道我能得到盖德探员所有的资料 |
[00:43] | Oh! What? | 什么事 |
[00:46] | You just — you startled me. | 你吓到我了 |
[00:47] | Did something happen between you and Irina? | 你和伊丽娜之间发生什么了吗 |
[00:50] | Nothing happened. There’s only you. | 什么都没发生 只有你 |
[00:53] | I asked you not to lie to me. | 我让你对我说实话 |
[00:54] | I made a terrible mistake. | 我犯了滔天大错 |
[00:57] | Can we please just… try and start over? | 我们能不能 试着重新开始 |
[01:01] | No. We can’t. | 不 不行 |
[01:06] | Can I have another piece of fried chicken? | 我能再要块炸鸡吗 |
[01:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:08] | Me too. | 我也要 |
[01:09] | Uh, white or dark meat? | 鸡胸还是鸡腿 |
[01:10] | White dark. | 鸡翅吧 |
[01:14] | – There you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[01:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:18] | I wish we could have fried chicken every week. | 真希望我们每周都能吃炸鸡 |
[01:20] | – Twice a week. – Every day. | -每周吃两次 -每天都吃 |
[01:27] | Your dad and I, um… | 我和爸爸 |
[01:28] | want to talk to you guys about something. | 要跟你们说点事情 |
[01:34] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:36] | You’re too old. | 你太老了 |
[01:37] | I’m too old for what? | 什么太老了 |
[01:39] | To have a baby. | 生孩子啊 |
[01:40] | Jen’s mom is ancient, and she’s pregnant, | 珍的妈妈现在怀孕已经够老了 |
[01:43] | and she’s light years younger than you. | 你比她的年纪还要大 |
[01:45] | – You’re having a baby? – No. | -你要生宝宝了吗 -不是 |
[01:47] | No. Where did you get that idea? | 我没有 你怎么会这么想 |
[01:49] | – You just said — – No, no. | -你刚说… -不是的 |
[01:54] | Dad is going to be staying somewhere else for a little while. | 爸爸要去别的地方待一段时间 |
[02:00] | Are you going on a business trip? | 你要出差吗 |
[02:02] | No. | 不是 |
[02:04] | You’re separating? | 你们要分居吗 |
[02:07] | Well, no, we’re not — | 不是的 我们没有… |
[02:09] | we’re not separating, not exactly. | 这算不上分居 |
[02:11] | We’re — it’s a little bit more like, uh — | 只是小小的… |
[02:14] | Hitting the pause button. | 暂停一下 |
[02:16] | For how long? | 暂停多久 |
[02:18] | – I don’t know. – We don’t know. | -我不知道 -我们不清楚 |
[02:22] | You’re kidding, right? | 你们在开玩笑吧 |
[02:24] | I mean, this is a joke, isn’t it? | 这是闹着玩的 对吧 |
[02:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:32] | Your dad and I have — | 我和爸爸… |
[02:35] | You know, we’ve been fighting a lot. | 我们最近总吵架 |
[02:37] | You always fight a lot. | 你们一直吵不停 |
[02:38] | Too much. | 吵太多了 |
[02:39] | Then stop. | 那就别吵了啊 |
[02:40] | – We can’t. – Tried. | -没办法 -我们试过了 |
[02:42] | When Henry and I fight, you tell us to stop. | 我和亨利吵架时 你们让我们别吵了 |
[02:44] | If we can, why can’t you? | 我们都能停下 你们为什么不行 |
[02:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:50] | The important thing is… | 重要的是 |
[02:53] | other than the fact that we love you so very much, | 我们非常爱你们 |
[02:57] | is that dad and I need some time to figure things out. | 但我和爸爸需要一些时间考虑清楚 |
[03:03] | Do you guys not love each other anymore? | 你们不爱彼此了吗 |
[03:07] | It’s — it’s complicated. | 没那么简单 |
[03:09] | And when you’re grown up, you’ll understand. | 等你长大 就会明白了 |
[03:12] | – Bullshit! – Paige… | -扯淡 -佩姬… |
[03:14] | You don’t just stop loving someone! | 怎么可能突然就不爱了 |
[03:18] | Are you gonna stop loving us? | 你们会不再爱我们吗 |
[03:20] | No. That is — I mean, it’s impossible. | 不会 那是不可能的 |
[03:23] | – That would never happen. – Never. | -永远不会 -永远 |
[03:25] | This is so stupid. | 这太扯了 |
[03:27] | This is your fault! You’re always giving Dad a rough time! | 都是你的错 你总找爸爸麻烦 |
[03:30] | It’s not Mom’s fault. | 不是妈妈的错 |
[03:31] | Why are you defending her? | 你干嘛还袒护她 |
[03:33] | I’m not. Look, this is… our decision. | 我没有 这是我们共同的决定 |
[03:36] | We — we both made this decision. | 我们一起决定的 |
[03:55] | Henry, please open up. I just want to talk. | 亨利 把门打开 我想跟你聊聊 |
[04:16] | I love you so much. | 我很爱你 |
[04:21] | More than you’ll ever know. | 你难以想象 |
[04:46] | So, I’ll see you tomorrow at the Beemans’? | 明天在比曼家见吗 |
[04:49] | Are we really gonna go to a party together? | 我们还要一起参加派对 |
[04:52] | If Stan’s work friends are gonna be there, | 如果斯坦的同事会出席 |
[04:54] | I think we should be, too. | 我们就也得去 |
[05:51] | I got fresh meat, fresh meat. | 新鲜出炉的肉来啦 |
[05:53] | – You want a dog? – Yeah, I’ll have one. | -要来根热狗吗 -好啊 |
[05:56] | Paige, do you want a hamburger? | 佩姬 要来个汉堡吗 |
[05:57] | No. | 不要 |
[06:01] | Rough night? | 昨晚不好过吧 |
[06:03] | No one is doing particularly well right now. | 现在大家都不好过 |
[06:06] | Paige slept in Henry’s room. | 佩姬在亨利房间睡的 |
[06:09] | How is Henry? | 亨利怎么样 |
[06:10] | Not great. | 不太好 |
[06:13] | Where are you staying? | 你现在住哪 |
[06:14] | Motel in Peterborough. | 彼得伯勒的小旅馆 |
[06:18] | That sounds depressing. | 听起来真寒碜 |
[06:19] | It’s okay for now. | 暂时还算好 |
[06:22] | It’s for the best. | 这是为了大家好 |
[06:26] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[06:31] | I suppose we should mingle. | 我们该去打个招呼了 |
[06:34] | You’re watching game 7 of the Eastern quarterfinals | 您正在收看东部四分之一决赛的第七场 |
[06:37] | here in Philadelphia. | 在费城为您直播 |
[06:38] | Hey, how you guys doing? | 你们玩得还开心吗 |
[06:39] | – We’re doing great. – That’s a big old — | -太爽了 -你这真是… |
[06:41] | that’s a big, old plate of meat you got. | 你这卖肉卖得很带劲啊 |
[06:42] | Sit. Rest your dogs. | 坐会儿 保存点体力 |
[06:44] | Funny man! | 说话真逗 |
[06:47] | All right. | 好了 |
[06:48] | So, we’re gonna do something. | 我们得采取行动 |
[06:52] | We’re gonna take one of them out right here in D.C. | 在华盛顿做掉一个他们的人 |
[06:59] | Is this approved? | 上头批准的吗 |
[07:00] | If anyone should ask, no. | 如果有人问起 就不是 |
[07:03] | Who’s the target? | 目标是谁 |
[07:05] | The acting KGB rezident. | 现任克格勃基地负责人 |
[07:07] | Arkady? | 阿卡迪吗 |
[07:09] | That’s a big target. | 是个重要人物 |
[07:11] | They just killed three of our own. | 他们刚害死了我们三位手足 |
[07:13] | If we don’t hit them hard and fast, | 如果不迅速还击 |
[07:14] | those won’t be our last casualties. | 他们只会得寸进尺 |
[07:17] | How’s it going down? | 准备怎么做 |
[07:19] | Arkady likes to jog Monday and Wednesday afternoon. | 阿卡迪每周一周三下午都会去跑步 |
[07:22] | He’s back in his office at 5:00. | 五点回到办公室 |
[07:24] | – When? – Tomorrow. | -什么时候动手 -明天 |
[07:27] | And, uh, this is not an assignment. | 还有这并不是任务 |
[07:29] | Participation is strictly voluntary. | 完全是自愿参与 |
[07:32] | – I’m in. – Me too. | -算我一个 -还有我 |
[07:37] | I’m sorry, if this is extrajudicial… | 不好意思 上头没批准的话 |
[07:40] | I would rather stay away. | 我还是不趟这浑水了 |
[07:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:53] | What’s up with your brother? | 你弟弟怎么了 |
[07:54] | He looks like he lost his best friend. | 就像好朋友离开了似的 |
[07:57] | He did. | 确实如此 |
[07:59] | My parents are taking a vacation from each other. | 我父母决定分开一阵子 |
[08:05] | My dad moved out last night. | 我爸昨晚搬出去了 |
[08:07] | For good? | 不回来了吗 |
[08:09] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[08:10] | They say they’re hitting the pause button, | 他们说只是暂停一下 |
[08:13] | whatever that means. | 鬼知道什么意思 |
[08:14] | I’m good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[08:15] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[08:18] | Sorry. | 借过 |
[08:21] | Only one way to stop a bully, Stan. | 要制止恶棍只有一个办法 斯坦 |
[08:24] | I can’t go in on this, Chris. I can’t. | 这事我不能参与 克里斯 我不能 |
[08:27] | Your shoes squeak. I get it. | 因为你的鞋会响 我明白 |
[08:29] | Me? My shoes — they don’t squeak. | 我呢 我的鞋可不会响 |
[08:31] | I’m fully lubricated. | 我上过润滑 |
[08:34] | Who’s, um… | 那个 |
[08:37] | Who’s the babe? | 那个小妞是谁 |
[08:38] | Not your wife — the other fox? | 不是你老婆 另一个美人 |
[08:41] | That’s my neighbor. | 那是我邻居 |
[08:42] | That’s your neighbor? | 是你邻居 |
[08:44] | I’d borrow some sugar if I was you. | 我要是你就会去套近乎 |
[08:46] | You’re a putz. | 你个种马 |
[08:51] | You know, I was sitting by the window the other night, | 那天晚上我坐在窗边看书 |
[08:52] | and I was reading, and I saw Philip leave. | 看到菲利普走了 |
[08:56] | I mean, I wasn’t spying. | 我不是想偷窥 |
[08:58] | No, no. Of course not. | 没事 我知道你不是 |
[08:59] | Is everything okay with you guys? | 你们之间还好吧 |
[09:03] | We are taking some time apart. | 我们决定分开一段时间 |
[09:06] | But I guess that’s not something | 但我想这种事 |
[09:07] | you can keep quiet for very long. | 也瞒不了多久 |
[09:09] | No. Um, why would you want to? | 是啊 为什么想这么做 |
[09:12] | Privacy, I guess. | 想要点私人空间吧 |
[09:14] | There’s no shame in it. | 那就没什么好自责的 |
[09:17] | Do the kids know yet? | 孩子们知道吗 |
[09:19] | We told them last night. | 我们昨晚说了 |
[09:22] | Well, you know, if you need anything, | 如果有什么需要帮忙的 |
[09:24] | you don’t hesitate to ask me, okay? | 尽管向我开口 |
[09:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:30] | Dad, I want you to come home. | 爸爸 我希望你搬回来 |
[09:33] | We both do. | 我们都这么想 |
[09:35] | I-I can’t. | 不行 |
[09:37] | – Why not? – I… | -为什么 -我 |
[09:39] | – I just can’t, sweetheart. – Please? | -我真的没办法 亲爱的 -求你了 |
[09:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:44] | See you soon. | 再见 |
[09:57] | Ooh, shoot yourself into me, Clark! | 射在我里面吧 克拉克 |
[10:03] | Oh! Take me! | 操我 |
[10:05] | Oh, God, take me! | 上帝啊 干我 |
[10:11] | I have to go. There’s a situation with the department. | 我得走了 我们部有点事 |
[10:17] | What’s going on? | 什么事 |
[10:19] | Three agents got killed and a scientist. | 三名特工和一名科学家被杀 |
[10:22] | I know. Everyone’s upset. | 我知道 大家都很沮丧 |
[10:27] | Clark… | 克拉克 |
[10:31] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[10:34] | I waited my whole life for you, | 我这一生就是为了等你 |
[10:38] | and I would do anything for you. | 我愿为你做任何事 |
[10:43] | Anything. | 什么事都可以 |
[10:46] | All you have to do is ask. | 只要你开口 |
[10:48] | Just please… | 请你 |
[10:51] | just tell me one thing? | 告诉我一件事 |
[10:57] | Is this real? | 这一切是真的吗 |
[11:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:07] | Yes. | 是真的 |
[11:12] | Well, then, stay with me. | 那就留在我这吧 |
[11:17] | Please. | 求你了 |
[11:20] | Just this once. | 就这一次 |
[11:38] | Where’s Henry? | 亨利在哪 |
[11:40] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[11:42] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[11:48] | What should I tell my friends? | 我该怎么跟朋友说 |
[11:50] | Why do you have to tell your friends anything? | 为什么你非得告诉你朋友呢 |
[11:52] | If they ask. | 万一他们问呢 |
[11:55] | Tell them whatever you want. | 随便你怎么说 |
[11:56] | Tell them the truth. | 告诉他们实话 |
[11:58] | Which is what? | 实话是什么 |
[12:01] | That your parents aren’t living together right now. | 你父母现在不住在一起 |
[12:05] | Henry, get down here right now! | 亨利 马上给我下来 |
[12:07] | We’re gonna be late! | 要迟到了 |
[12:18] | Rise and shine, sleepyhead. | 快起床吧 小懒虫 |
[12:26] | It’s been a long time since I’ve had a man sleep in my bed. | 已经很久没有男人在我家过夜了 |
[12:31] | I think I can get used to this. | 不过我会习惯的 |
[12:35] | But I got to go to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[12:37] | What’s the rush? | 急什么 |
[12:40] | Well, there’s a lot going on. | 多事之秋啊 |
[12:43] | Agent Gaad got a call from the White House | 几天前盖德探员接到了 |
[12:45] | a couple days ago, and since then, | 白宫的电话 打那以后 |
[12:48] | he’s been in and out, having secret meetings | 他每天都风风火火的 跟他以前在 |
[12:50] | with his old buddies from the C.I.A. | 中情局的旧同事开秘密会议 |
[12:52] | He thinks that I don’t know, but… | 他以为我不知道 但是 |
[12:55] | I’m his secretary, not his potted plant. | 我是他秘书 可不是他的盆栽 |
[12:57] | What are they planning? | 他们在计划什么 |
[12:59] | Well, I think they’re gonna kill a KGB agent. | 他们打算暗杀一名克格勃特工 |
[13:05] | It’s an eye for an eye, Clark. | 以眼还眼 克拉克 |
[13:07] | But you can stay as long as you like. | 你想在这待多久都行 |
[13:16] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:17] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:55] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[13:57] | I don’t know. | 可能吧 |
[13:59] | I’m with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 我是联邦调查局的 |
[14:02] | Can I ask you a few questions? | 能问你几个问题吗 |
[14:04] | About what? | 什么问题 |
[14:05] | Why don’t we start with who you are? | 不如从你是谁开始吧 |
[14:08] | W-who I — I’m — I’m just a guy. | 我 我只是个平民百姓 |
[14:11] | Yeah, you’re just a guy | 是啊 你只是个 |
[14:12] | who spent the night with a girl — Martha. | 刚与玛莎共度良宵的平民百姓 |
[14:18] | Oh, look, my friend, I don’t — | 朋友 我不是… |
[14:19] | I’m not your friend, friend. | 我可不是你朋友 朋友 |
[14:23] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[14:27] | You know what? You got me dead to rights, | 知道吗 你的确把我抓了个现行 |
[14:28] | ’cause me and Martha we’ve been banging each other | 我和玛莎大战了三百回合 |
[14:30] | into ecstatic oblivion | 意乱情迷 |
[14:31] | for the past — wow — 10 hours. | 就在过去的 整整十小时里 |
[14:33] | Look, why don’t we take this conversation downtown? | 不如回局里去谈吧 |
[14:38] | Lock up your car. | 把车锁好 |
[14:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:13] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[15:24] | No, no. | 不 不要 |
[15:27] | No. No! | 不要 |
[15:54] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[15:55] | He followed me coming out of Martha’s. | 他看到我从玛莎家出来 |
[15:57] | I need to go back and move his car. | 我要回去把他的车挪走 |
[15:59] | I’ve seen him before. | 我见过他 |
[16:01] | At the Beeman party. | 比曼的派对上 |
[16:03] | He’s FBI. | 他是联调局的 |
[16:06] | Does he know you’re working Martha? | 他知道你在套取玛莎的情报吗 |
[16:08] | I don’t know. I suppose. | 我猜不知道吧 |
[16:09] | Uh, or this just could be a — | 不然这次就… |
[16:12] | What? What? | 什么 |
[16:13] | A total screw-up. | 彻底搞砸了 |
[16:15] | He might have been seeing Martha himself. | 他可能也在和玛莎约会 |
[16:17] | A jealous suitor? | 吃醋的情人 |
[16:19] | But I got something from Martha. | 不过我从玛莎那得知了一些事 |
[16:21] | The FBI are planning retaliation. | 联调局在计划报仇 |
[16:23] | They’re gonna kill a KGB agent here in D.C. | 他们要在华盛顿这暗杀一个克格勃特工 |
[16:26] | He’ll know what they’re planning. | 他知道联调局的计划 |
[16:28] | I brought morphine. | 我带了吗啡来 |
[16:30] | He needs to be in a hospital. | 他得去医院 |
[16:31] | We’ll do what we can. | 只能尽力而为了 |
[16:36] | The wound’s pretty deep. | 伤口很深 |
[16:37] | We’re gonna have to pack it or cauterize it | 刀一拔出来 我们就得包扎伤口 |
[16:39] | once we take the knife out. | 或者烧灼伤口 |
[17:09] | You seen Amador? | 看见阿莫多了吗 |
[17:11] | No. He was supposed to meet me an hour ago. | 没 本来约好一小时前见的 |
[17:12] | He never showed. | 结果一直没来 |
[17:15] | It’s not like him. | 这不像他的行事风格 |
[17:30] | You’ve reached Amador. | 我是阿莫多 |
[17:30] | If I’m not working, I’m out having a ball. | 如果我不在工作 就是出去狂欢了 |
[17:32] | Leave it at the beep. | 哔声之后请留言 |
[17:34] | Hey, it’s Stan. | 我是斯坦 |
[17:35] | Where the hell are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[17:37] | Call me. | 给我回电话 |
[17:43] | What’d you do with his car? | 他的车怎么处理的 |
[17:45] | I wiped it down for prints | 把指纹擦掉之后 |
[17:46] | and parked it around the corner from his apartment. | 停在了他家附近 |
[17:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:50] | Now, when I pull this, | 我把刀拔出来之后 |
[17:52] | it’s gonna gush like a broken pipe. | 肯定会大量出血 |
[17:58] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[18:11] | Okay, lift him. | 把他扶起来 |
[18:20] | Okay. Put him down. | 好了 放平 |
[18:26] | It’s all right. It’s over. | 没事了 结束了 |
[18:27] | The hard part’s over. | 最痛苦的已经过去了 |
[18:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:57] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[18:59] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[19:15] | You’ve reached Amador. | 我是阿莫多 |
[19:16] | If I’m not working, I’m out having a ball. | 如果我不在工作 就是出去狂欢了 |
[19:18] | Leave it at the beep. | 哔声之后请留言 |
[19:20] | Hey, it’s Cheryl. | 我是谢丽尔 |
[19:22] | We met at the Crab Shack. | 我们在蟹屋见过 |
[19:23] | I thought we could get together again. | 我们应该再聚一次 |
[19:26] | You have my number, right? | 你有我的号码 对吧 |
[19:30] | Hello, Amador. This is Julie. | 阿莫多 我是朱莉 |
[19:33] | I’m in town for a few days | 我要在华盛顿待几天 |
[19:34] | and wanted to see if we could catch up. | 你要不要来聊聊天 |
[19:36] | Call me, cutie. | 打给我 甜心 |
[19:42] | Chris, Aunt Lyla’s coming for dinner tomorrow. | 克里斯 莱娜阿姨明天要来吃晚餐 |
[19:45] | I told her you’re busy, but you know what she’s like. | 我跟她说了你很忙 但是你也知道她那个人 |
[19:48] | You and Papa can watch the game on TV, okay? | 你可以和爸爸一起看比赛 |
[19:53] | So, you’ll come? | 你会来吧 |
[19:55] | Good? | 好吗 |
[19:57] | Come. | 来吧 |
[20:00] | Hey, it’s Stan. | 我是斯坦 |
[20:01] | Where the hell are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[20:27] | There’s just no way that Amador | 阿莫多不可能 |
[20:28] | would check out like this, without touching base. | 不说一声就这么消失 |
[20:31] | He didn’t answer his phone. | 他不接电话 |
[20:32] | He didn’t show up this morning. | 今早也没来 |
[20:33] | I went to his apartment. | 我去了他家 |
[20:33] | He hasn’t been home all morning. | 一早上都没回家 |
[20:35] | His car was around the corner from his apartment. | 车就停在他家附近 |
[20:36] | I had forensics check it out. | 我让鉴证科查了一下 |
[20:37] | And? | 然后呢 |
[20:38] | No prints. | 没有指纹 |
[20:40] | None. | 一点都没有 |
[20:41] | What? He wiped his own prints off his car? | 怎么 他会把自己车上的指纹擦掉 |
[20:42] | We don’t know that the KGB has him. | 无法确定是克格勃的人抓了他 |
[20:44] | I know it. | 我确定 |
[20:46] | Look, I’ve got every available agent out looking for him. | 我让有空的探员都去找他了 |
[20:48] | If he spent the night out on the town | 如果他昨晚出城去了 |
[20:49] | and woke up in the wrong room… | 在陌生的房间醒来… |
[20:51] | I’m telling you, that’s not what’s happening. | 我跟你说 根本不是这么回事 |
[20:52] | Or if the KGB does have him, | 或者他的确在克格勃手上 |
[20:54] | we’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[20:58] | Let’s not jump to conclusions. | 不要太早下结论 |
[20:59] | Let’s just do our job. | 去干活吧 |
[21:05] | I have to get back. | 我得回去了 |
[21:06] | The kids are gonna be home from school. | 孩子们快放学了 |
[21:07] | Yeah, go, go. I’ll, uh — | 去吧 我… |
[21:09] | I’ll give him some more morphine when he wakes. | 他醒了我就给他打吗啡 |
[21:10] | There’s nothing else we can do now. | 我们也别无他法 |
[21:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:44] | A counterintelligence artiste? | 反间谍大师吗 |
[21:46] | Yeah, I’m like Picasso… | 是啊 我就像毕加索 |
[21:48] | only with a gun and not a brush. | 只不过我拿的是枪 而不是画笔 |
[21:50] | My work is my life, and my life is my art. | 工作就是我的生活 生活就是我的艺术 |
[21:54] | I have no wife, no kids, no pets, no hobbies, | 没老婆 没孩子 没宠物 没爱好 |
[21:58] | no distractions — | 心无旁骛 |
[22:00] | except for pussy. | 除了温柔乡 |
[22:02] | I got no attachments. | 我了无牵挂 |
[22:04] | I’m as unencumbered as bedbugs in a flophouse, | 简直像破旅馆里的臭虫一样自由自在 |
[22:10] | and I like it. | 我也很享受这种感觉 |
[22:11] | It works for me. | 很适合我 |
[22:13] | El lobo. | 狼[西语] |
[22:16] | See? Yo soy el lobo. | 我是狼 |
[22:18] | Yeah. I am a lone wolf. | 我是一匹孤独的狼 |
[22:23] | That’s good, Stan. | 说得好 斯坦 |
[22:55] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[22:59] | Could use some help. | 我需要搭把手 |
[23:04] | I got mac and cheese and those pretzels that you love, | 我买了芝士通心粉 还有你的最爱 |
[23:07] | the ones that are as hard as rock candy. | 硬得跟冰糖似的椒盐脆饼 |
[23:10] | And I bought a wok. | 我还买了一个炒锅 |
[23:12] | What for? | 干嘛的 |
[23:14] | To make Chinese food. | 做中餐 |
[23:16] | You’ve never made Chinese food. | 你从没做过中餐 |
[23:18] | First time for everything. | 凡是都有第一次 |
[23:21] | Is that what this is about? | 就这样吗 |
[23:24] | You and dad split, and you start… | 你和爸爸分开 你开始 |
[23:27] | cooking Chinese food? | 做中餐 |
[23:29] | So we’ll have spaghetti and meat sauce, then. | 那我们就吃肉酱意大利面 |
[23:33] | I don’t care what we eat, | 我不在乎我们吃什么 |
[23:34] | and I don’t want to pretend that your life is a do-over, | 我也不想假装 你的生活能重新来过 |
[23:37] | because mine isn’t. | 因为我的生活不能 |
[23:39] | So that’s what you don’t want. What do you want? | 你不想这样 那你想要什么呢 |
[23:47] | I want things to be the way they were. | 我想要生活回到原来的样子 |
[23:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:56] | Paige, I know things are hard right now. | 佩姬 我知道现在很难熬 |
[24:03] | But it’s for the best. | 但这是最好的办法 |
[24:05] | For who? | 对谁最好 |
[24:15] | – Hello? – Hello, Mrs. Jennings. | -喂 -喂 詹宁斯太太 |
[24:17] | This is Mrs. Costa, Henry’s teacher. | 我是考斯特 亨利的老师 |
[24:18] | Mrs. Costa? No. | 考斯特老师 |
[24:21] | – Is this a bad time? – Uh…This is — | -你不方便吗 -不… |
[24:22] | No, this is not a bad time. | 不 没有不方便 |
[24:34] | Henry, you okay? | 亨利 你没事吧 |
[24:36] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[24:38] | Tired? | 累了 |
[24:53] | I just got a call from Mrs. Costa. | 我刚接到考斯特老师的电话 |
[24:57] | You have something you want to tell me? | 你有没有什么要跟我说的 |
[24:59] | No. | 没有 |
[25:02] | Henry… | 亨利 |
[25:04] | I know this is… | 我知道 |
[25:08] | a terrible thing to do to you right now. | 我们这么对你很过分 |
[25:12] | My parents… wouldn’t have even considered it. | 我的父母 连想都不敢想 |
[25:16] | It would have been unthinkable. | 绝不会这么做 |
[25:21] | But times have changed, and your dad and I… | 但时代变了 我和你爸爸… |
[25:35] | Mrs. Costa said | 考斯特老师说 |
[25:36] | you didn’t do your social-studies project. | 你没社会调研作业 |
[25:38] | I did. | 我做了 |
[25:40] | Are you saying she’s not telling the truth? | 你是说她在说谎吗 |
[25:48] | Show it to me, please. | 给我看看 |
[26:14] | Is this it? | 就这样吗 |
[26:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:18] | But you only wrote one sentence. | 但你只写了一句话 |
[26:23] | I didn’t have anything else to say. | 我没其他的要说了 |
[26:50] | The KGB wants to know what your next move is. | 克格勃想知道你们下一步的行动 |
[26:53] | They don’t think you’re just going to sit back | 他们不信你们失去了 |
[26:54] | after losing your scientist and three of your agents. | 一名科学家和三名探员 会不采取任何行动 |
[27:03] | Has something happened? | 发生了什么事吗 |
[27:04] | Who put the finger on Amador? | 谁带走了阿莫多 |
[27:08] | Who? | 谁 |
[27:09] | My partner. | 我的搭档 |
[27:10] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:12] | Don’t lie to me, Nina. | 别骗我 妮娜 |
[27:14] | – Do not lie to me. – You’re hurting me! | -别骗我 -你弄疼我了 |
[27:14] | – Do not lie to me. – I don’t know! I swear! | -别骗我 -我发誓 我不知道 |
[27:16] | I don’t know! Let go. | 我不知道 放开我 |
[27:17] | I don’t know. I swear I don’t know. | 我不知道 我发誓我不知道 |
[27:20] | You find out who took Amador. | 你去查清楚谁带走了阿莫多 |
[27:21] | You find out where he is. | 还有他在哪里 |
[27:25] | Now. | 快去 |
[27:57] | Water. | 水 |
[28:20] | More? | 再来点 |
[28:27] | Cold. | 好冷 |
[28:48] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[28:50] | Information. | 情报 |
[28:54] | Who are the FBI planning to take out? | 联调局要暗杀谁 |
[29:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:06] | I think you do. | 我觉得你知道 |
[29:15] | Several of my friends from the C.I.A. | 我有几个中情局的朋友 |
[29:18] | will be working with us on this. | 将和我们一起执行任务 |
[29:21] | This is Ms. Kendall. | 这是肯戴尔女士 |
[29:28] | Arkady will be leaving the rezidentura in one hour. | 阿卡迪会在一小时后离开基地 |
[29:31] | In approximately 1 hour and 14 minutes, | 大约一小时十四分后 |
[29:33] | Arkady will be running his usual path | 阿卡迪会走他惯常的路线 |
[29:35] | through Danbury Park. | 穿过丹伯里公园 |
[29:37] | Agent Samuels will be sitting on a bench 30 meters up the path | 塞缪尔探员会坐在距你们侦听点 |
[29:40] | from your post at the interception point. | 三十米开外的小径长凳上 |
[29:43] | If he raises his newspaper, that will be your signal | 举起报纸就是 |
[29:47] | that the target is in the field. | 目标已出现的暗号 |
[29:48] | But if Agent Samuels drops his paper at any point, | 但无论何时 若塞缪尔探员要是放下报纸 |
[29:51] | we will abort the mission. | 我们就要终止行动 |
[29:53] | Because of the high value of the target, | 由于目标是个大人物 |
[29:55] | any decision to take action | 得由我们复核之后 |
[29:57] | will be verified by us through the signal. | 通过暗号告知你们是否行动 |
[30:01] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[30:13] | Stan… | 斯坦 |
[30:16] | I’m glad you’re with us. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[30:18] | Any word on Amador? | 有阿莫多的消息吗 |
[30:20] | We’re still working on it. | 我们还在找 |
[30:23] | If we’d hit the KGB earlier, they wouldn’t have him. | 如果我们早点对付克格勃 他们就不会抓到他了 |
[30:25] | Maybe. Who knows? | 也许吧 谁知道呢 |
[30:28] | Listen, if we kill Arkady, | 如果我们杀了阿卡迪 |
[30:32] | we’re signing Amador’s death certificate. | 就相当于判了阿莫多死刑 |
[30:35] | We have to take him alive. | 我们得把他活着救回来 |
[30:36] | There’s something else we have to consider. | 还要考虑到其它事 |
[30:38] | Amador knows the name of your mole in the rezidentura. | 阿莫多知道你在基地的内鬼是谁 |
[30:42] | If the KGB has him and he talks, | 如果他向克格勃招供了 |
[30:46] | she’s finished. | 她就死定了 |
[30:52] | Henry’s teacher called. | 亨利的老师来电话了 |
[30:54] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[30:55] | He was staring out the window all day, | 他一整天都盯着窗外 |
[30:58] | was not participating, not talking in class. | 上课不听 也不发言 |
[31:03] | – How’s Paige? – She hates my guts | -佩姬怎么样 -她恨死我了 |
[31:05] | and isn’t shy about letting it be known. | 并且毫不掩饰 |
[31:09] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:12] | How’s Amador? | 阿莫多怎么样了 |
[31:13] | He’s weak, but he’s awake. | 他很虚弱 但还醒着 |
[31:14] | Says he doesn’t know anything. | 说他什么都不知道 |
[31:16] | – He’s lying. – I know. | -他在说谎 -我知道 |
[31:18] | They’re gonna be looking for him all over town. | 他们会在全城搜索他 |
[31:19] | We have to get the hell out of here. | 我们得转移地点了 |
[31:21] | No. He’s too weak to move. | 不行 他太虚弱了动不了 |
[31:22] | We can’t wait for him to come around. | 我们不能等着他好起来 |
[31:23] | We need information, and we need it now. | 我们需要情报 现在就要 |
[31:26] | It’s my turn to try. | 该让我试试了 |
[31:33] | Da. | 进来[俄语] |
[32:01] | We’ve met before. | 我们之前见过 |
[32:04] | I don’t think so. | 没有吧 |
[32:05] | I would have remembered. | 见过的话我应该记得 |
[32:08] | In a bar. | 在酒吧 |
[32:11] | We both had too much to drink. | 我们都喝多了 |
[32:13] | And we screwed our brains out. | 然后翻云覆雨 |
[32:18] | You couldn’t get enough of me. | 你欲求不满 |
[32:20] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[32:23] | I came and went. | 我射完就走 |
[32:30] | I don’t know anything about a hit. | 我对这次暗杀毫不知情 |
[32:34] | If I did, I’d tell you, baby. | 我要知道肯定告诉你 宝贝 |
[32:37] | Scout’s honor. | 我发誓 |
[32:40] | We both know that’s not true. | 你我都知道这是谎话 |
[32:47] | You’re gonna lose this war. | 你们会输掉这场战争 |
[32:51] | You know that, right? | 你心里明白 不是吗 |
[32:54] | You can torture me… | 你可以折磨我 |
[32:58] | and you can kill me… | 也可以杀了我 |
[33:03] | but we’re gonna kick your motherland’s marbled ass, | 但我们会狠狠击败你的祖国 |
[33:08] | and there’s nothing you can do about it. | 而你们只能坐以待毙 |
[33:16] | He’s en route. | 他跑过来了 |
[33:21] | Okay. We’re good to go. | 好的 我们准备好了 |
[33:23] | Stand by. | 待命 |
[33:36] | Where’s Arkady? | 阿卡迪人呢 |
[33:38] | Abort. | 终止行动 |
[33:39] | Abort! | 终止行动 |
[33:42] | Grab him. | 抓住他 |
[33:42] | Our orders are to stand down. | 这是撤退的命令 |
[33:44] | To hell with that. Grab him now. | 去他的命令 快抓住他 |
[33:50] | What?! | 干什么 |
[33:53] | Just keep your mouth shut. Move, move. | 闭嘴 快走 |
[34:06] | God damn it, Beeman. | 该死的 比曼 |
[34:07] | What the hell did you think you were doing? | 你他妈知道自己做了什么吗 |
[34:09] | They got my partner. | 他们抓了我搭档 |
[34:11] | What would you have done? | 是你的话会怎么做 |
[34:17] | Go on. We’ll get into this later. | 你继续 我们回头再谈 |
[34:27] | Uncuff him. | 解开他的手铐 |
[34:34] | And his mouth. | 胶布也撕掉 |
[34:47] | Do you hunt? | 你打猎吗 |
[34:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[34:53] | Do you hunt — | 你打猎吗 |
[34:55] | you know, shoot. Kill things — animals. | 开枪 杀死猎物 比如动物 |
[35:00] | No. | 不 |
[35:06] | When you shoot a bird — duck or pheasant, say — | 当你射中一只鸟 鸭子或野鸡 |
[35:09] | your dog, your retriever, | 你的狗 猎犬 |
[35:12] | picks it up in its mouth — its soft mouth. | 会用嘴把它叼起来 用他柔软的嘴 |
[35:14] | Soft mouth is key — | 柔软的嘴是关键 |
[35:15] | otherwise, the dog sinks his teeth into the bird’s flesh. | 否则狗会把尖牙插入鸟的皮肉 |
[35:19] | Anyway your dog brings it to you | 总之你的狗把它叼回来 |
[35:23] | and lays it at your feet. | 丢在你的脚下 |
[35:26] | But sometimes, when you shoot the bird, | 但有时 你射中了鸟 |
[35:29] | it’s not dead. | 它还没死 |
[35:30] | It’s just wounded. | 只是受了伤 |
[35:33] | Strange thing is, | 奇怪的是 |
[35:34] | whether the bird is dead or just wounded, | 不管鸟是死了还是伤了 |
[35:36] | once the dog gets it in its mouth, | 一旦狗把它叼到嘴里 |
[35:40] | the bird goes limp. | 鸟就会变得毫无生气 |
[35:41] | Like a rag — doesn’t move. | 就像一块破布 一动不动 |
[35:44] | It acts like it’s dead. | 好像死了一样 |
[35:46] | Doesn’t struggle or scream. | 不挣扎也不叫 |
[35:48] | It just…goes limp. | 只是变得毫无生气 |
[35:54] | Don’t you think that’s strange? | 你不觉得这很奇怪吗 |
[36:01] | You know what I think it is? | 知道我怎么想吗 |
[36:04] | Fear. | 是恐惧 |
[36:07] | The bird’s scared out of its goddamn mind. | 鸟被吓破了胆 |
[36:10] | Who wouldn’t be? I know I would. | 谁不害怕呢 我肯定会怕 |
[36:15] | Then again, maybe the bird is faking. | 不过也可能它是在伪装 |
[36:17] | You know what I’m saying? | 你知道我在说什么吗 |
[36:21] | Maybe it wants you — talking about the bird now — | 可能它希望你 我是说鸟 |
[36:25] | to think it’s dead, | 觉得它已经死了 |
[36:28] | so when the dog drops it out of its soft mouth | 当狗松口 |
[36:30] | at its master’s feet, | 把它丢在主人脚下 |
[36:32] | it can take off. | 它就能逃走了 |
[36:39] | It works sometimes. | 有时候能成功 |
[36:41] | You wouldn’t think it does, but it does. | 你可能不相信 不过确实成功过 |
[36:45] | Not a lot. | 不多 |
[36:47] | Once in a blue moon. | 千载难逢 |
[36:50] | Please, I swear. | 求你 我发誓 |
[36:53] | I’m not KGB. | 我不是克格勃的人 |
[36:56] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[36:59] | Please… I swear. | 求你 我发誓 |
[37:05] | You’re scared. I know. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[37:08] | I would be, too, | 是我也会害怕 |
[37:10] | because I’ve got you in my soft mouth, | 因为我把你叼在我柔软的嘴里 |
[37:13] | and you’re not dead — not yet. | 而且你没死 目前为止没死 |
[37:17] | Maybe you think you can run | 等我把你丢在我主人的脚下 |
[37:19] | when I drop you at my master’s feet. | 你可能觉得自己可以逃脱 |
[37:21] | Maybe you can. Maybe you will. | 可能你做得到 可能你会这么做 |
[37:24] | But the thing is, you have my partner. | 但问题是 我搭档在你们手里 |
[37:28] | If you don’t tell me where he is, | 如果你不告诉我他在哪 |
[37:30] | you will never get dropped at my master’s feet. | 我就不会将你丢在我主人的脚下 |
[37:33] | My bite will go hard, | 我会狠狠地咬下去 |
[37:36] | and you will know you are dead | 你在断气之前 |
[37:39] | before your heart stops beating. | 就知道自己必死无疑 |
[37:41] | Please, please, | 求你了 求你了 |
[37:44] | I swear, I’m a diplomat. | 我发誓 我只是个外交官 |
[37:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:50] | Please. | 求你了 |
[37:52] | Please. | 求你了 |
[38:00] | I need morphine. | 我需要吗啡 |
[38:01] | You’ll get morphine when you tell me what I need to know. | 你告诉我情报 我就给你打吗啡 |
[38:11] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[38:15] | It’s after 5:00. | 五点多了 |
[38:20] | Arkady. | 阿卡迪 |
[38:22] | What? | 什么 |
[38:27] | Arkady. | 阿卡迪 |
[38:28] | The rezident is the target. | 目标是基地负责人 |
[38:30] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[38:32] | He’s already dead. | 他已经死了 |
[38:44] | Soviet Embassy. May I help you? | 苏联大使馆 有什么可以为您服务 |
[38:46] | I need to talk to the head of cultural affairs. | 我找文化事务部部长 |
[38:49] | What is this in reference to? | 有什么事 |
[38:52] | I have information about Vladimir Kosygin. | 我有弗拉基米尔·柯西金的消息 |
[38:56] | One minute, please. | 请稍等 |
[39:01] | Hello? | 你好 |
[39:03] | To whom am I speaking? | 哪位 |
[39:04] | I have him. | 他在我手上 |
[39:06] | Your man. Vlad. | 你的人 弗拉基 |
[39:13] | He’s nobody. He has nothing for you. | 他不过是个小人物 对你没有任何价值 |
[39:18] | Well, that’s probably true. | 也许吧 |
[39:20] | So, then, let him go. | 那就放他走吧 |
[39:23] | Well, it doesn’t work like that. | 这可不行 |
[39:25] | Tell me, how does it work? | 那你说 你想怎么样 |
[39:27] | Amador — release him. | 阿莫多 放了他 |
[39:33] | This man I do not know. | 我不认识这个人 |
[39:37] | Listen to me. Listen very carefully. | 听着 好好给我听着 |
[39:41] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[39:42] | If anything happens to Amador, Vlad is dead. | 如果阿莫多出事 弗拉德必死无疑 |
[39:47] | I will personally send you his balls | 我将亲自为你送去他的蛋蛋 |
[39:49] | to wear around your neck at your next May Day parade. | 做成你下次劳动节阅兵时佩戴的项链 |
[40:37] | Hello. | 喂 |
[40:39] | – Hello?! – Arkady? | -喂 -是阿卡迪吗 |
[40:41] | Yes? | 是我 |
[40:50] | – Arkady is alive and well. – How do you know? | -阿卡迪活得好好的 -你怎么知道的 |
[40:53] | I called the rezidentura. I spoke to him. | 我打电话到基地 他接了电话 |
[40:55] | – So we need to contact Grannie. – I did. | -那我们得联系老妈子 -我也联系了 |
[40:57] | She said there was a different target — | 她说目标有变 |
[40:59] | Vladimir Kosygin, a first-tour officer. | 是弗拉基米尔·柯西金 一个新手探员 |
[41:01] | Went out for a run, never came back. | 出去跑了个步 就再也没回来 |
[41:03] | What I don’t understand is why. | 但我想不通 |
[41:05] | Why would Amador lie about Arkady being the target? | 为什么阿莫多要谎称阿卡迪是目标人物 |
[41:09] | He fingers the head of Directorate “S” | 他谎称S局指挥官是行动目标 |
[41:11] | to protect a first-tour officer? | 就为了保护一个初来乍到的探员吗 |
[41:12] | – It doesn’t make any sense. – He’s playing us. | -这说不通啊 -他在耍我们 |
[41:15] | He’s hiding something else. | 他有其他情报瞒着我们 |
[41:19] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[41:21] | Whatever it takes to get him to talk. | 不择手段逼他开口 |
[41:24] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[41:26] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[41:29] | I didn’t want this to happen, but it happened. | 现在发生的一切非我所愿 但事已至此 |
[41:32] | Things just got all crazy, you know? | 有时候 事情就是会不受控制 |
[41:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:39] | I wouldn’t let a dog suffer like this. | 就算是条狗 我都不忍心这样折磨 |
[41:41] | Would you? | 你呢 |
[41:44] | No. | 我也是 |
[41:46] | After he talks, give him the morphine. | 他开口后 给他打吗啡 |
[41:49] | Just let him drift off. | 让他好好睡一觉吧 |
[41:54] | All right, Chris. No more time. | 克里斯 没时间了 |
[41:57] | We need to know what you’re holding back, | 快把你瞒着的事情说出来 |
[41:58] | and we need to know– | 我们要知道… |
[43:09] | I’m gonna pull every agent. | 我会调集所有探员 |
[43:12] | This will be the top priority. | 这件案子现在就是重中之重 |
[43:16] | It’s family. | 是家事 |
[43:20] | How did he die? | 他是怎么死的 |
[43:23] | Slowly. | 死得很慢 |
[43:24] | He was stabbed. | 他被捅了一刀 |
[43:27] | He was dead before they dumped him here. | 死后被扔到这里 |
[43:31] | What’s strange is that whoever did it, | 奇怪的是 杀他的人 |
[43:34] | then took the trouble to try and save him. | 还费力想救他 |
[43:39] | It’s probably too late | 估计现在已经来不及 |
[43:40] | to exfiltrate your girl in the rezidentura. | 撤出你在基地安排的卧底姑娘了 |
[43:45] | Amador didn’t give her up. | 阿莫多没供出她 |
[43:48] | Everybody talks. It’s biology. | 是人就会泄露秘密 这是人的天性 |
[43:51] | He didn’t give her up. | 他没供出她 |
[43:55] | You’d risk her life on that? | 你宁可赌上她的性命吗 |
[43:59] | And mine. | 还有我的命 |
[44:31] | Vietnam turned you into a skirt chaser? | 越战让你成了花花公子吗 |
[44:34] | I was straight as an arrow when I signed up. | 入伍时 我也是个大好青年 |
[44:37] | I was an altar boy till I was 17. | 十七岁之前 我都是祭台助手 |
[44:39] | – Really? – Yeah. | -当真 -是啊 |
[44:40] | Then Nam changed things. | 越南改变了我 |
[44:43] | You know, there was crazy shit over there. | 那里太疯狂了 |
[44:46] | You never knew when your number was gonna be called. | 你永远不知道自己的编号什么时候会被点到 |
[44:50] | I learned two things. | 于是我学会了两点 |
[44:51] | One, tempus fugit — “Time flies”. | 一是 时光不等人[拉丁语] |
[44:55] | One way or the other, you snatch it, | 无论如何 如果不珍惜大好光阴 |
[44:58] | or it’s gonna snatch you. | 那就只能被时间吞噬 |
[45:01] | There’s no pause button. | 时间是停不下来的 |
[45:03] | And, two… | 第二点就是 |
[45:06] | there are worse things than dying. | 死亡并不是最可怕的 |
[45:09] | – Like? – Shame. | -譬如呢 -耻辱 |
[45:14] | Shame’s not an option for me. | 我最无法忍受的就是耻辱 |
[45:19] | I don’t understand | 我还是不明白 |
[45:20] | how that has anything to do with you chasing pussy. | 这些怎么就让你流连起温柔乡了 |
[45:24] | Pussy is a thing and it’s not a thing, Stan. | 此物有形亦无形 斯坦 |
[45:28] | It’s real, and it’s not. | 似真似幻 |
[45:30] | It’s a metaphor. | 它是一个比喻 |
[45:32] | For what? | 比喻什么 |
[45:34] | The whole enchilada. | 一切啊 |
[45:56] | No. 7. | 七号 |
[46:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:23] | What are you going to do? | 你要干什么 |
[46:25] | Eat. | 吃东西 |
[46:41] | Enjoy. | 好好享用吧 |
[46:56] | So you are KGB right? | 你是克格勃的人 对吧 |
[47:00] | Come on. We both know it’s true. | 得了 我们对此都心知肚明 |
[47:01] | I just want to hear it. | 我只是想听你亲口承认 |
[47:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[47:10] | But I don’t know anything. | 但我什么都不知道 |
[47:15] | I believe you. | 我信你 |
[47:20] | That’s good, huh? | 味道不错吧 |
[47:23] | Nothing beats American fast food. | 美国的快餐真是世界第一 |
[47:26] | It’s probably filled with all kinds of nasty shit | 也许里面全是些垃圾 |
[47:28] | that’ll kill you, but man, | 对身体没什么好处 但伙计 |
[47:31] | it sure tastes good. | 就是好吃啊 |
[47:35] | You want something to drink? | 想喝点什么吗 |
[47:38] | Yes, please. | 好的 谢谢 |
[47:42] | Think I have a Cola here. | 好像有杯可乐 |
[47:42] | Think I have a Cola here. | 好像有杯可乐 |