时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Thank you for getting a place for us to meet. | 谢谢你给我们找到一个见面的地方 |
[00:20] | – Why is it so hard? – It just doesn’t feel like it did before. | -为什么这么难 -就是感觉跟从前不一样了 |
[00:23] | If we start killing scientists on U.S. soil, | 如果我们在美国领土追杀其科学家 |
[00:28] | who knows where it leads? | 事态会发展成什么样 |
[00:30] | What the hell did you think you were doing? | 你他妈知道自己做了什么吗 |
[00:31] | They got my partner. | 他们抓了我搭档 |
[00:32] | What would you have done? | 是你的话会怎么做 |
[00:36] | Who killed Vlad? | 弗拉基是谁杀的 |
[00:37] | – I don’t know. – Don’t lie to me. | -我不知道 -别骗我 |
[00:39] | – You’re separating? – Not exactly. We’re, uh — | -你们要分居吗 -算不上分居 只是… |
[00:42] | Hitting the pause button. | 暂停一下 |
[00:44] | Home, sweet home. | 我到了 |
[00:46] | General Zhukov. | 朱可夫上将 |
[00:47] | Our war is not so cold anymore, Elizabeth. | 冷战要升级了 伊丽莎白 |
[00:49] | Our enemy is strong and capable. | 我们的敌人神通广大 |
[00:56] | They kill us, we kill them. | 人若犯我 我必犯人 |
[00:59] | It’s the world we live in. | 世界就是这么残酷 |
[01:01] | But even in this world, | 但即使在这样残酷的世界里 |
[01:03] | there are lines that can’t be crossed. | 仍有些底线不能跨越 |
[01:06] | At this moment, three high-level KGB officers | 此刻 我们要在莫斯科暗杀 |
[01:10] | are being targeted in Moscow, | 三名克格勃高级官员 |
[01:12] | including Viktor Zhukov, head of Directorate “S”. | 其中包括S局指挥官维克多·朱可夫 |
[01:22] | There will be no sanctuary, no safety, | 对他们而言没有保护 没有安全 |
[01:26] | not even in their own homes. | 即使是在自己家中 |
[01:30] | We’re going to find them, | 我们会找到他们 |
[01:32] | and we’re going to kill them. | 然后将他们杀死 |
[01:34] | This isn’t a cold war. | 这已然不再是冷战 |
[01:37] | There’s nothing cold about the covert, violent exchanges | 在美国和苏联隐秘而激烈的交火中 |
[01:39] | between the United States and the Soviet Union. | 早无冷战可言 |
[01:42] | They’ve killed not only our agents, but our citizens. | 他们不光杀害联邦探员 还杀害美国公民 |
[01:47] | And for that, they’ll pay. | 为此他们必须付出代价 |
[03:07] | No. Stop. | 别笑话我了 |
[03:09] | No, really. Wow. You look amazing. | 说真的 你太惊艳了 |
[03:11] | Well, I have more paint on my face than a new Buick, so… | 我脸上的粉比新别克车的漆还厚 |
[03:15] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:20] | What is this Harvey Wallbanger? | 这哈维撞墙酒里都有啥 |
[03:22] | Vodka, galliano, and orange juice. | 伏特加 加力安奴香甜酒和橙汁 |
[03:25] | Galliano. That sounds so continental. | 加力安奴 真有欧式风情 |
[03:28] | This is my Italian lover, Galliano. | 这是我的意大利情人 加力安奴 |
[03:34] | Have you ever dated anyone from a foreign country? | 你曾跟外国人约过会吗 |
[03:38] | Never. You? | 没有 你呢 |
[03:41] | Yeah. In college. | 我上大学时有过 |
[03:42] | There was this visiting professor, | 他是客座教授 |
[03:44] | Juhani, from Finland. | 胡昂尼 芬兰人 |
[03:45] | He was the first guy I ever slept with | 他是我睡过的第一个男人 |
[03:48] | on a list of two. | 也是除丈夫外唯一的一个 |
[03:50] | I hope Juhani’s life is happier than Stan’s. | 希望胡昂尼过得比斯坦幸福 |
[03:55] | That was the Harvey Wallbanger talking. | 都是哈维撞墙撞出的胡话啦 |
[03:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:59] | Speaking of — excuse me. Can we get two more of these? | 说到酒 不好意思 能再来两杯吗 |
[04:01] | You got it. | 好的 |
[04:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:04] | Have you ever thought about cheating? | 你曾想过出轨吗 |
[04:11] | I mean, I think anyone who’s married | 我觉得所有结了婚的人 |
[04:13] | and says they haven’t, is lying. | 说自己从没想过 都是撒谎 |
[04:17] | But there is a difference between thinking about it | 但心里想想和付诸实践 |
[04:19] | and actually going through. | 是两码事 |
[04:24] | Is something going on, Sandra? | 出什么事了吗 桑德拉 |
[04:26] | No. Oh, I’m sorry. | 没事 对不起 |
[04:28] | I’m just blah, blah, blah, blah. | 我就是随便说说 |
[04:35] | Let’s go dance. | 咱们去跳舞吧 |
[04:38] | What? | 什么 |
[04:39] | As is the case with most mammals, the cheetah… | 跟大多数哺乳动物一样 猎豹… |
[04:42] | What does this have to do with insurance? | 这跟保险有什么关系 |
[04:44] | The insurance company pays for the show. | 这节目是保险公司赞助的 |
[04:48] | Why? | 为什么要赞助 |
[04:49] | Well, that’s what capitalism’s all about. | 资本主义就是这样 |
[04:51] | You make something, then you sell it for profit. | 你制造产品 再卖掉它赚钱 |
[04:54] | How do you make insurance? | 那怎么制造保险 |
[04:55] | You buy insurance, doofus. | 只能买保险 傻瓜 |
[04:57] | Do we buy their insurance? | 我们要买他们的保险吗 |
[04:59] | No. We just watch their show. | 不 我们只看他们的节目 |
[05:02] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[05:03] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[05:05] | Well, I have orange juice and…peanut butter. | 我这里有橙汁和花生酱 |
[05:10] | The orange juice is warm. | 橙汁都不冰 |
[05:11] | What do you do for food? | 你都上哪弄吃的 |
[05:12] | The Jennings family are natural foragers. | 詹宁斯家的人是天生的觅食者 |
[05:17] | – They find comestibles — – Comestibles? | -一切可找到的食粮… -食粮 |
[05:19] | Food wherever it can be found. | 食物皆被他们收入囊中 |
[05:22] | No! | 不要 |
[05:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:52] | I thought you were at the “Rocky Horror” Show. | 我以为你去看《洛基恐怖秀》了 |
[05:54] | Doesn’t start till midnight. | 午夜才开始呢 |
[05:56] | Oh. And Mrs. Peters is driving you and Harry? | 彼得斯太太开车送你和哈利去吗 |
[05:59] | Yes, Mom. | 对 妈妈 |
[06:02] | Could you, uh, put Dad on the phone for me, please? | 你能叫你爸来接电话吗 |
[06:05] | He called to say he’s working late. | 他打回来说要加班 |
[06:07] | Shocker, right? | 很意外吧 |
[06:11] | Okay, well, have a good time, then. | 好吧 那你好好玩 |
[06:18] | Who wants Skittles? | 有人想吃彩虹糖吗 |
[06:19] | Me. And cheetos. | 我 还要奇多 |
[06:22] | Can I have a Mars bar? | 能给我买个玛氏巧克力棒吗 |
[06:23] | No, they’re out of Mars bars. | 已经卖完了 |
[06:26] | Hey, look over there. | 你们看那儿 |
[06:32] | What’s he doing? | 他干什么呢 |
[06:33] | Taking a whiz? | 撒尿吧 |
[06:35] | Hey, buddy, you want to pack it up? | 伙计 收起你的大鸟吧 |
[06:38] | – Nice one, Dad. – Let’s go. | -说得妙啊 爸爸 -我们走 |
[07:01] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[07:04] | I’ve been asking you that for months. | 几个月来我一直这么问你 |
[07:06] | I’m still waiting for an answer | 我还在等你 |
[07:07] | that doesn’t smell like bullshit. | 给我一个像样的答案 |
[07:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:18] | Seems like you’ve had a few drinks, hon. | 看来你有点醉了 亲爱的 |
[07:23] | I called headquarters. | 我给总部打过电话 |
[07:27] | They said that you left hours ago. | 他们说你几小时前就走了 |
[07:29] | Well, they were mistaken. | 他们搞错了 |
[07:31] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[07:32] | Look, Sandra, whatever it is you’re thinking, | 桑德拉 无论你怎么想 |
[07:34] | I’m…telling you you don’t understand. | 事实不是你想的那样 |
[07:40] | You’re a goddamn liar. | 你这个大骗子 |
[07:43] | Can we just take a breath here for a second? | 我们能不能冷静会 |
[07:49] | You know, every time that I call headquarters, | 每次我打电话给总部 |
[07:51] | it’s so funny, because they say that you left four hours ago. | 特别有意思 他们说你四小时前就走了 |
[07:56] | And I keep telling myself, | 我一直告诉自己 |
[07:57] | “Oh, yeah, he must be out on a stakeout,” | “他一定是去盯梢了” |
[07:59] | or, “Oh, he must be out on a case,” | “他一定是去查案了” |
[07:59] | or, “Oh, he must be surveilling some bad guys or something.” | “他肯定在监视什么坏人吧” |
[08:02] | But you know what? There aren’t enough bad guys in the world | 但这世上哪有这么多坏人 |
[08:04] | to explain all your time away from here, from us, from me. | 来解释你为何夜不归宿 漠视婚姻 |
[08:07] | And it dawned on me! | 我突然就领悟了 |
[08:08] | I was like, “Wake up, Sandra!” Because you know what? | 我告诉自己 “醒醒吧 桑德拉” |
[08:10] | The only bad guy here is you, Stan, | 坏人就只有你一个 斯坦 |
[08:11] | and the opposite of the man that I married and a coward, | 你不再是我当初嫁的那个男人了 你是懦夫 |
[08:15] | and I am pretty sure that I can’t stand the sight of you right now! | 光看着你我就受不了 |
[08:18] | Sandra, please. | 桑德拉 拜托 |
[08:19] | – Can you please — – So! You know what? What goes on in you? | -你能… -你到底在想什么 |
[08:20] | – What goes on in there, huh?! – Sandra — | -到底在想什么啊 -桑德拉… |
[08:21] | Do you know? Do you have any idea? | 你自己清楚吗 |
[08:23] | No, you don’t. You don’t. | 不 你自己也不清楚 |
[08:25] | ‘Cause there’s nothing. There’s nothing there. | 因为你的心早就被掏空了 空空如也 |
[08:28] | – Just nothing. – I just need you to listen to me. | -什么都没有 -你听我说好吗 |
[08:31] | No. | 不 |
[08:32] | Because I am sick | 我已经厌倦了 |
[08:36] | of kidding myself about you and about this marriage | 为了你 为了这段婚姻 |
[08:39] | and about the last 19 1/2 years of my life, | 为了我的这十九年半的生活欺骗自己 |
[08:42] | And I am — | 我… |
[08:43] | I don’t know how you can dare turn my life into some… | 你怎么敢把我的生活变成… |
[09:00] | Zhukov is dead? | 朱可夫死了 |
[09:02] | Monsters is what they are. | 他们就是魔鬼 |
[09:05] | Assassins with federal I.D. badges. | 带着联调局徽章的杀手 |
[09:11] | Who did it? | 谁干的 |
[09:13] | I’m told the CIA director of Planning For The Soviet Union, | 据说中情局的苏联行动规划处处长 |
[09:16] | Richard Patterson, was the architect of the operation. | 理查德·帕特森 是本次暗杀的幕后主使 |
[09:18] | He has to die. | 他必须得死 |
[09:20] | Not by us. I’m sorry to say there’ll be no retribution. | 我们不能动手 很遗憾 但我们不能报复 |
[09:24] | Moscow’s decided to end the escalation of violence for now. | 莫斯科那边暂时不打算升级暴力冲突 |
[09:28] | So he gets to walk off free? | 那他杀了人什么事都没有吗 |
[09:30] | Moscow says that we can’t let this spiral any further out of control. | 莫斯科那边说要控制事态 |
[09:34] | – We have to stay focused on the big — – Moscow is wrong. | -我们得顾全… -莫斯科的人错了 |
[09:38] | Do you agree with the centre’s perspective? | 你同意指挥中心的观点吗 |
[09:41] | I do not agree or disagree. | 没什么同意不同意的 |
[09:44] | I follow orders. | 我只服从命令 |
[09:47] | Speaking of which, you and Philip — | 说到这个 你和菲利普 |
[09:49] | directly contradicted my order regarding Gregory Thomas. | 直接违抗了我对格雷戈里·托马斯的命令 |
[09:52] | It was the right thing to do. | 我们那么做才是正确的 |
[09:54] | Defying orders is never the right thing to do. | 违抗命令永远是错误的 |
[09:57] | You’re lucky that your act of street theater | 你要庆幸你们那出街头闹剧 |
[09:59] | didn’t bring down the entire operation. | 没有毁掉整个行动 |
[10:02] | Sometimes the smartest officers do the stupidest things. | 有时候最睿智的特工也会做最愚蠢的事 |
[10:08] | We’re sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[10:11] | Viktor Zhukov was a great man | 维克多·朱可夫是个好人 |
[10:12] | who meant a great deal to you. | 他对你很重要 |
[10:15] | I know he’d have full confidence | 我知道他对你有信心 |
[10:16] | you’ll do the right thing. | 肯定你不会犯傻 |
[10:18] | I thought the Americans understood | 我以为美国人知道 |
[10:19] | that even covert wars have rules. | 就算是暗中开战也要守规矩 |
[10:23] | I was wrong. | 可惜我错了 |
[10:39] | You wanted to see me, colonel? | 你找我吗 上校 |
[10:41] | Sit. | 坐 |
[10:52] | How is the training going? | 训练进行得怎么样了 |
[10:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:56] | Any problems? | 有困难吗 |
[10:58] | No. | 没有 |
[11:02] | Change is hard, daunting. | 变化很艰难 会让人气馁 |
[11:06] | It uproots us. | 会彻底改变我们 |
[11:09] | Have I failed in some respect, sir? | 我有地方不过关吗 长官 |
[11:12] | No. You are exemplary. | 没有 你很优秀 |
[11:16] | But I see that you are unhappy. | 但是我感觉你不快乐 |
[11:19] | Things are not as you expected? | 有不如意的地方吗 |
[11:23] | No. | 没有 |
[11:25] | Philip is a good man. | 菲利普是个好男人 |
[11:28] | You are a good match. | 你们俩很配 |
[11:44] | Nine years ago, | 九年前 |
[11:45] | fate or circumstance brought Malysh and me together. | 不知是命运还是机缘让我和马利什走到了一起 |
[11:50] | And my life has never been the same. | 我的生活从此改变 |
[11:53] | Malysh has taught me what it means to love. | 马利什教会我什么是爱 |
[11:57] | Do you know what love is, Elizabeth? | 你知道什么是爱吗 伊丽莎白 |
[12:01] | – It’s a feeling. – Yes. | -是一种感觉 -对 |
[12:04] | The most profound feeling. | 最深奥的感觉 |
[12:07] | He isn’t particularly smart, or he isn’t pretty. | 它不是特别聪明 也不漂亮 |
[12:11] | But I love him. | 但是我爱它 |
[12:13] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[12:15] | Because I take care of him every day. | 因为我每天都在照顾它 |
[12:19] | And he, in his way, is taking care of me. | 而它也用它的方式在照顾我 |
[12:23] | If you take care of something, Elizabeth, | 如果你照料某个东西 伊丽莎白 |
[12:26] | one day you will discover that you love this creature. | 总有一天你会发现你爱上了他 |
[12:29] | And your life would be empty without him. | 你的生活再也缺不了他 |
[12:41] | Zhukov was murdered. | 朱可夫被杀了 |
[12:44] | What? | 什么 |
[12:45] | The Americans killed him. | 是美国人干的 |
[12:49] | I’m going to find the man responsible | 我会找出幕后黑手 |
[12:51] | and kill him. | 然后杀了他 |
[12:53] | Are those our orders? | 这是上头的命令吗 |
[12:56] | Zhukov understood me. | 朱可夫了解我 |
[12:59] | He loved me. | 他爱我 |
[13:03] | I’m telling you, the man who ordered his murder | 我告诉你 那个下令暗杀他的人 |
[13:05] | will pay with his life. | 我会让他血债血偿 |
[13:08] | Elizabeth, come on. You can’t — | 伊丽莎白 别这样 你不能… |
[13:09] | No, they can’t, Philip. | 不 他们才不能 菲利普 |
[13:12] | And I’m gonna make sure they know it. | 我要确保他们明白这一点 |
[13:19] | Patterson keeps a regular schedule, | 帕特森生活很规律 |
[13:22] | he takes a number of different routes to Langley. | 他去兰利的路线经常变换 |
[13:24] | Sometimes stops off to get a coffee or a doughnut, | 有时会停下来买咖啡或者甜甜圈 |
[13:26] | but not always. | 不过只是有时 |
[13:27] | He arrives at the office by 7:00ish, | 他大概七点到办公室 |
[13:29] | doesn’t leave for meals. | 不会出来吃饭 |
[13:30] | His dry-cleaners is next to a bank with a security guard. | 常光顾的干洗店旁边的银行有个保安 |
[13:33] | His gym has exterior video surveillance. | 常去的健身房外面有监控摄像头 |
[13:36] | Don’t ask me why. | 别问我原因 |
[13:37] | He frequents the Wheel House on Comstock. | 他常去康斯托克的舵手室酒吧 |
[13:40] | He always goes by himself, | 总是一个人去 |
[13:41] | but often leaves in the company of a woman, | 不过出来的时候常有女人陪着 |
[13:43] | rarely the same one. | 而且每次都不是同一个 |
[13:44] | Patterson is tough to get. | 帕特森不好得手 |
[13:46] | You have to let this go. | 别再想这事了 |
[13:47] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[13:49] | Patterson is a careful man, | 帕特森很谨慎 |
[13:51] | but he has one weakness. | 但他有一个弱点 |
[13:52] | He likes women. | 就是喜欢女人 |
[13:53] | Not for the long haul — for a pit stop. | 不是谈感情 一夜情而已 |
[13:55] | He can be reckless. | 他也会疏忽大意 |
[13:56] | Interesting word. | 这个词有意思 |
[13:58] | My best shot to grab him is at the Wheel House. | 抓住他的最好机会就是在舵手室酒吧 |
[14:00] | “Grab”? You’ve got to be out of your mind. | “抓住” 你一定是疯了 |
[14:02] | – It’s doable. – No, it’s not. It’s reckless. | -可行的 -不可行 太草率了 |
[14:06] | If you’re saying I can’t do it alone, | 如果你是说我一个人做不了 |
[14:08] | you’re right. | 那你说对了 |
[14:09] | – Look, all I — – No. | -我只… -不行 |
[14:11] | – Philip — – We just did this. | -菲利普 -我们才刚违抗过命令 |
[14:12] | I know. I know we did. | 是的 我知道 |
[14:13] | We just got done defying orders. | 才刚违抗过 |
[14:15] | This is different, and you know it. | 这次不一样 你心里明白 |
[14:18] | You want to kill him? | 你想杀了他吗 |
[14:19] | Put a scope on a rifle. Take him out. | 给狙击枪装上瞄准镜 一枪打死他 |
[14:21] | That’s the point. I can’t. | 重点就在这里 没法狙击他 |
[14:22] | – His movements are unpredictable. – That’s bullshit. | -他行踪不定 -胡说 |
[14:24] | You’re putting yourself in danger | 你这是以身犯险 |
[14:24] | because you’ve made it personal. | 因为你被主观情感迷惑了 |
[14:26] | Do you see that? | 知道吗 |
[14:27] | If you’re asking me | 如果你是问我 |
[14:28] | do I want to look in Patterson’s eyes before I kill him, | 想不想当面杀死帕特森 |
[14:31] | the answer is yes. | 我当然想 |
[14:35] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[14:38] | Hey. Where’s Mom? | 妈妈去哪了 |
[14:40] | Aerobics class, I think. | 健身房吧 |
[14:42] | How was the “Rocky horror” movie? | 那个《洛基恐怖秀》怎么样 |
[14:44] | It was fun. | 不错 |
[14:45] | We threw toilet paper and toast at the screen. | 我们向屏幕扔厕纸和吐司来着 |
[14:48] | Y-you did what? | 什 什么 |
[14:49] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[14:51] | Matthew. | 马修 |
[14:53] | Are you wearing makeup? | 你化妆了吗 |
[14:55] | Yeah, Dad. It’s a drag show. | 对啊 那是个扮装秀 |
[14:57] | Everyone wears makeup. | 大家都化妆 |
[14:58] | And, no, that doesn’t mean I’m gay. | 我可不是同性恋 |
[16:29] | What was so urgent? | 什么事这么急啊 |
[16:32] | Mom, Daddy, I’d like you to meet Clark. | 妈妈 爸爸 这位是克拉克 |
[16:45] | To quote Tevye from “Fiddler on the Roof,” to life. | 引用《屋顶上的小提琴手》泰维的曲子 为了生活 |
[16:48] | – To life. – To life. | -为了生活 -为了生活 |
[16:51] | They saw the show last night. | 他们昨晚看了那出音乐剧 |
[16:52] | Oh, loved it. | 超爱的 |
[16:54] | “If I Were a Rich Man” was in perfect pitch, | 《假如我是一个富翁》的音很准 |
[16:56] | but I thought Tevye was a little flat with “Tradition”. | 但我觉得泰维唱《传统》音有些偏低 |
[17:00] | Daddy is a baritone in the church choir. | 爸爸是教堂唱诗班的男中音 |
[17:02] | – We’re Lutherans. – Right. | -我们是路德教的 -这样 |
[17:04] | How were you raised, Clark? | 你的信仰呢 克拉克 |
[17:05] | Uh…protestant. Presbyterian. | 更正教 长老教教徒 |
[17:05] | 更正教是宗教改革运动中脱离罗马天主教的一系列新宗派的统称 长老教是更正教的一派 | |
[17:08] | Yeah, that’s not so far off, hm? | 那和我们差别不大嘛 |
[17:11] | So, would anyone like coffee? | 有没有人要喝咖啡啊 |
[17:13] | – I would. – Oh, let me. | -我要 -我来吧 |
[17:15] | No, no. You stay. Talk. | 不用 你坐这聊天吧 |
[17:20] | We’ve heard so much about you, Clark. | 我们听说过你很多事 克拉克 |
[17:22] | Really? | 是吗 |
[17:23] | Don’t worry. Nothing about work. | 别担心 都与工作无关 |
[17:24] | Martha keeps saying what a wonderful guy you are. | 玛莎一直在说你是个多好的男人 |
[17:27] | We’ve never seen her so happy. | 我们从没见她这么开心过 |
[17:29] | – Daddy. – What?! | -爸爸 -怎么了 |
[17:30] | You said he’s a great guy. | 是你说他很出色的 |
[17:32] | She’s over the moon for you. | 你让她感到幸福快乐 |
[17:35] | Well, your daughter is a very special lady, | 你们的女儿非常特别 |
[17:38] | and I am so sorry to say, but I really need to get going. | 但很遗憾 我得走了 |
[17:42] | – That’s okay. – Oh, no. | -没关系 -别啊 |
[17:43] | Yeah, it’s just — it’s just work stuff that can’t wait. | 工作上有些事不能耽误 |
[17:46] | But it was a real pleasure meeting you both. | 但能见到两位 真的很荣幸 |
[17:48] | It was great to meet you, too, Clark. | 见到你我们也很高兴 克拉克 |
[17:50] | I hope to see you soon. | 希望能很快再见面 |
[17:51] | I’m sure we will. | 肯定会的 |
[17:53] | Take care. | 保重 |
[17:53] | – Bye-bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[17:58] | Okay, before you say anything, I know. | 在你说话之前 |
[18:00] | I know no one’s supposed to know about you, | 我知道我不该跟别人提起你 |
[18:01] | but they could just tell that I was seeing someone, | 但他们只知道我和某人在交往 |
[18:02] | and then, of course, they wanted to meet you and — | 然后 他们当然想见见你… |
[18:04] | Martha, your parents are lovely. | 玛莎 你父母人很好 |
[18:08] | Like you. | 和你一样 |
[18:11] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:13] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:22] | I’m pregnant — number two. | 我怀孕了 第二胎 |
[18:27] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[18:29] | How old is your daughter now? | 你女儿现在多大了 |
[18:32] | 3. | 三岁 |
[18:33] | She’s in a play group. | 天天想着玩 |
[18:36] | There are no demands on children in America, no chores. | 美国人对孩子没有任何要求 什么家务都不用干 |
[18:39] | All we do all day long is watch them play. | 家长们要做的 就是每天看着他们玩 |
[18:42] | Play is serious. | 玩也是件重要的事 |
[18:44] | It’s how we learn to read one another… | 玩的时候可以了解彼此 |
[18:47] | and the world. | 了解世界 |
[18:49] | I don’t remember much of that as a child. | 我都不记得小时候玩过什么 |
[18:53] | Because of the war, | 因为这场冷战 |
[18:53] | you never had the pleasure of play. | 你从未享受过玩的乐趣 |
[18:58] | Things were hard. | 生活不易 |
[19:00] | Very hard. | 着实不易 |
[19:04] | Philip must be excited about your family growing. | 眼看家里又要多个小成员 菲利普一定高兴坏了 |
[19:07] | I haven’t told him. | 我还没告诉他 |
[19:09] | I will, of course. | 我当然会跟他说 |
[19:11] | Just not yet. | 只不过不是现在 |
[19:13] | In case you change your mind. | 以防自己不想要这个孩子了 |
[19:21] | You remember my dog, Malysh? | 还记得我的狗 马利什吗 |
[19:26] | He died. | 它死了 |
[19:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[19:30] | I know you loved him. | 我知道你很爱它 |
[19:32] | He was my companion. | 它是我的好伙伴 |
[19:36] | We all die alone, Elizabeth. | 我们都会孤零零死去 伊丽莎白 |
[19:39] | Before that, we make choices. | 但那之前的人生 我们可以选择 |
[19:53] | I’ll give you 20 minutes, | 我给你二十分钟的时间 |
[19:54] | then I’ll pull the car in the alley in the back. | 之后我会把车开到后面的巷子里 |
[19:56] | 20 minutes. | 二十分钟 |
[19:59] | It’s not too late. You can still turn back. | 现在后悔还来得及 |
[20:03] | We both know that’s not true. | 我们都明白 那是不可能的 |
[20:08] | But you can. | 但你还可以回头 |
[20:12] | 20 minutes. | 二十分钟 |
[20:25] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[20:49] | – Tequila Sunrise, please. – No problem. | -一杯龙舌兰日出 谢谢 -没问题 |
[21:18] | Tony, another round. | 托尼 再来一轮酒 |
[21:20] | You got it. | 好的 |
[21:23] | I would have guessed Air Supply. | 我以为你会点空气补给乐队的歌呢 |
[21:25] | You surprised me with Townshend. | 没想到居然是皮特·汤森的 |
[21:29] | Do I look like an Air Supply guy? | 你觉得我是喜欢”空气补给”的人吗 |
[21:32] | It’s the comfortable shoes. | 谁叫你穿着一双舒服的鞋呢 |
[21:37] | What was your second guess? | 你的第二猜测又是谁呢 |
[21:40] | Leo Sayer. | 李欧赛耶[七八十年代著名歌手] |
[21:42] | Christopher Cross a close third. | 第三是克里斯多夫·克罗斯[老牌民谣歌手] |
[21:44] | Wrong, wrong, and wrong. | 错 错 还是错 |
[21:48] | Though Pete Townshend was my backup, though. | 不过皮特·汤森的确是我的备选 |
[21:51] | The Pat Benatar record wouldn’t load. | 因为佩·班娜塔的唱片放不出来了 |
[21:54] | They got to get that thing fixed. | 看来唱片机得好好修一修了 |
[21:59] | You waiting for someone? | 你在等什么人吗 |
[22:01] | My boyfriend and I just broke up. | 我刚刚和男友分手了 |
[22:04] | Too bad. | 太糟了 |
[22:06] | Mm. Not really. | 其实也没多糟 |
[22:08] | Relationships are way too much. | 谈恋爱太麻烦了 |
[22:10] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[22:12] | Yeah. That’s why I never got married. | 明白 所以我不结婚 |
[22:15] | To being free and easy. | 敬自由随便的生活 |
[22:18] | Well, I never said I was easy. | 我可没说我随便 |
[22:21] | Well, then…never mind. | 那当我没说 |
[22:28] | Would you like to join us at our table? | 想到我们那桌坐坐吗 |
[22:30] | Oh, thanks, but I get kind of obsessed with these things. | 不了 我最近对填字游戏很着迷 |
[22:35] | Are you kidding me? | 你在耍我吗 |
[22:36] | No. I’m not kidding you. | 不 我是认真的 |
[22:39] | What was the name of John Anderson’s running mate? | 约翰·安德森的竞选伙伴叫什么 |
[22:43] | Patrick Lucey. | 帕特里克·卢西 |
[22:44] | Lucey…Lucey… | 卢西 卢西 |
[22:45] | Yeah, it fits. | 正确 对上了 |
[22:47] | You want to do another one? | 还想再猜一个吗 |
[22:49] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:51] | What’s a four-letter slang word that finishes the sentence, | 猜一个淫秽的俚语 可以放在 |
[22:56] | “Do you wanna…” | “你想不想…”的句尾 |
[23:04] | You mean here? | 在这儿吗 |
[23:06] | Here. Now. | 就现在 在这儿 |
[23:09] | Thataway. | 去那边 |
[23:58] | Let me get something. | 让我拿个东西 |
[24:48] | So? | 所以 |
[24:51] | So… | 所以… |
[24:53] | Vlad. | 弗拉基 |
[24:55] | Tell me the story of who murdered Vlad. | 告诉我谁杀了弗拉基 |
[24:59] | I…keep hitting a brick wall. | 我问了好多人 |
[25:03] | Nobody’s talking. | 但是他们都不肯透露 |
[25:05] | Maybe you’re talking to the wrong people. | 也许你找错人了 |
[25:08] | Maybe that’s what I’ll find out. | 也许我会找出真相 |
[25:10] | I have a lot more access to the truth now. | 我现在有了更多获取真相的方法 |
[25:12] | Look, Nina, the rezidentura was warned. | 妮娜 你们的基地被警告了 |
[25:14] | You had an opportunity to make an exchange, | 你本来可以借机调走的 |
[25:16] | and you didn’t do it. | 但你没有 |
[25:18] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道怎么和你说 |
[25:21] | The… | 这… |
[25:25] | I-I don’t… | 我不… |
[25:28] | I don’t think we’re ever gonna really know what happened, Nina. | 我觉得我们永远都不会知道真相 妮娜 |
[25:36] | It… | 这… |
[25:39] | It’s frustrating. | 太令人沮丧了 |
[25:41] | I would use a different word. | 我就不会这么说 |
[25:47] | What is it you want from me? | 你到底想从我身上得到什么 |
[25:53] | Well, I’ve been thinking | 我一直在想 |
[25:54] | that this part of things… | 我们之间不能再 |
[25:59] | should stop. | 这样下去 |
[26:05] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[26:09] | It’s not what I… | 这不是我… |
[26:16] | It’s the right thing to do. | 这样下去不对 |
[26:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:35] | I don’t have anything anymore, Stan. | 我已经一无所有了 斯坦 |
[26:39] | No country to go back to. | 没办法回祖国 |
[26:42] | My family, I will never see again. | 再也见不到我的家人 |
[26:47] | I only have fear… | 只剩下恐惧 |
[26:51] | and you. | 还有你 |
[26:58] | My wife… | 我妻子… |
[26:59] | She knows. | 她知道了 |
[27:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:08] | Family is everything. | 家庭就是一切 |
[28:28] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[28:33] | I’m here. | 在 |
[28:36] | Who are you? What do you want? | 你是谁 想干什么 |
[28:52] | What do you hear, Richard? | 你听见什么声音了吗 理查德 |
[28:56] | – What do I hear? – Yes. | -什么声音 -是的 |
[28:59] | Your footsteps. | 你的脚步声 |
[29:01] | Yes, but what do you hear? | 你再听听 |
[29:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[29:07] | Listen. | 仔细听 |
[29:11] | Do you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[29:15] | Your chest rising and falling. | 你胸膛的起伏 |
[29:18] | Your pulse quickening. | 脉搏在加速 |
[29:19] | Your heart beating. | 还有你的心跳 |
[29:26] | How does it feel to be alive… | 活着但知道自己死期将至 |
[29:30] | but know that you’re going to die? | 是什么感觉 |
[29:32] | You just don’t know exactly when. | 却又不知究竟是何时 |
[29:34] | Everyone dies. | 人终有一死 |
[29:35] | That’s true. | 是的 |
[29:38] | But you’re fortunate. | 但是你很幸运 |
[29:39] | You know what’s coming. | 你知道自己的命运 |
[29:43] | But you won’t get any goodbyes. | 但是不会有人与你告别 |
[29:47] | It will just happen, | 你就这么孤零零地死去 |
[29:49] | just like it did for the people you slaughtered in Moscow. | 就像你在莫斯科杀害的那些人一样 |
[29:52] | – Do you want information? – No. | -你想要情报吗 -不 |
[29:54] | – Money? – No. | -钱呢 -不 |
[29:57] | What do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[29:58] | I want to know how it feels, how you feel. | 我想知道临死的感受 你的感受 |
[30:04] | I want to know how it feels | 我想知道 |
[30:07] | to order the deaths of innocent people. | 杀害无辜的人是什么感觉 |
[30:11] | Those generals who died in Moscow weren’t innocent. | 莫斯科那些被杀的将军不是无辜的 |
[30:14] | They knew the risks. | 他们知道风险 |
[30:17] | Like you. | 跟你一样 |
[30:21] | And you. | 还有你 |
[30:26] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我的身份吗 |
[30:28] | Richard Patterson, CIA, | 中情局 理查德·帕特森 |
[30:30] | Director of Operations and Planning for the Soviet Union. | 苏联行动规划处处长 |
[30:33] | That is my title. But do you know who I am? | 这是我的头衔 你知道我到底是谁吗 |
[30:37] | I’m a bureaucrat. | 我就是一个官员 |
[30:39] | I decide nothing. I do nothing. | 我决定不了任何事 也没做任何事 |
[30:41] | You give orders. | 你下达命令 |
[30:42] | I give orders that are given to me. | 那是上级给我的命令 |
[30:44] | I implement the will of others. | 我执行上级下达的命令 |
[30:46] | But you — your life is a lie. | 但你不同 你的生活就是个谎言 |
[30:48] | You kill. That’s who you are. | 你杀人 你就是个杀手 |
[30:49] | That’s what you know. That’s what you do. | 你就知道这个 就会做这个 |
[30:51] | You should stop. | 不要说了 |
[30:52] | You grind people into dust. | 你视人命如草芥 |
[30:54] | You have no heart, no soul, | 你没有心 没有灵魂 |
[30:56] | – no conscience. – You should stop talking right now. | -没有良知 -给我住嘴 |
[30:58] | Your hands are covered in blood. | 你手上沾满了鲜血 |
[30:59] | Do you care about anything? | 你关心过他人吗 |
[31:01] | Do you love anyone? | 爱过别人吗 |
[31:03] | – Does anyone love you? – I said stop talking! | -被爱过吗 -我说了给我闭嘴 |
[31:32] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[31:33] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[31:37] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[31:40] | It’s okay. I’ll do it. I’ll do it. | 没关系 我来 |
[31:42] | No. | 不要 |
[31:45] | I thought this was what you wanted. | 我以为这是你想要的 |
[31:46] | It’s not him. It’s not about him. | 不是他 不关他的事 |
[31:48] | I don’t care about him. | 我才不在意他的生死 |
[31:50] | About Zhukov? | 是因为朱可夫 |
[31:52] | I was out of control. | 我失控了 |
[31:59] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[32:03] | It happens. | 这种事情避免不了 |
[32:48] | And they took you where? | 他们把你带到了哪里 |
[32:50] | It was a warehouse, I think. | 某个仓库吧 |
[32:53] | It was industrial. | 工厂仓库 |
[32:55] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[32:57] | The sound of her footsteps, the way her voice carried. | 从她的脚步声 说话声判断的 |
[33:02] | It was large, empty. | 地方很大 很空 |
[33:04] | She was alone in the warehouse. | 仓库只有她一个人吗 |
[33:06] | No. | 不是 |
[33:07] | – The man was with her? – Yes. | -那个男人跟她在一起 -是的 |
[33:09] | The same man? | 同一个男的 |
[33:10] | I think so. Yes. | 应该是 |
[33:13] | What were you doing in the restroom? | 你们去厕所干什么 |
[33:15] | I was going to have sex with her. | 我准备跟她做爱 |
[33:18] | And she attacked you. | 然后她袭击了你 |
[33:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:20] | And she had help. | 她有帮手 |
[33:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:25] | And she said she was gonna kill you. | 她说要杀了你 |
[33:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:29] | Because of the deaths of the KGB agents in Moscow. | 为了给莫斯科被杀的克格勃官员报仇 |
[33:33] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[33:33] | You think. | 你觉得 |
[33:36] | It was personal — killing me. | 杀我 是她个人行为 |
[33:40] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[33:43] | By the sound of her voice. | 可以听出来 |
[33:46] | Assuming she was a KGB agent | 假设她是克格勃特工 |
[33:48] | and she brought you to a safe house to kill you, | 把你带到安全屋准备杀了你 |
[33:52] | why do you think she let you go? | 那为什么又放你走 |
[33:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:00] | So, a woman and a man. | 是一男一女 |
[34:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:05] | A couple. | 是一对儿 |
[34:12] | I love to come here this time of year. | 每年这个时候我都喜欢来这里 |
[34:16] | Everything is in the process of becoming. | 万物都含苞待放 |
[34:18] | The garden is beautiful. | 花园很漂亮 |
[34:20] | The flowers will be temporary. | 繁华只有一时 |
[34:23] | We will have to enjoy them while we can. | 要珍惜此情此景 |
[34:28] | How are you and Philip? | 你和菲利普相处得怎么样 |
[34:31] | The same. | 跟以前一样 |
[34:34] | Do you know why you were chosen for America? | 你知道为什么选派你去美国吗 |
[34:37] | Because of my commitment. | 因为我为国献身 |
[34:40] | Yes. | 没错 |
[34:42] | Loyalty, intelligence, skills. | 忠诚 聪明 有能力 |
[34:47] | But most of all, | 但最重要的是 |
[34:48] | you were chosen because of your fear. | 你的恐惧让你脱颖而出 |
[34:52] | My fear? | 我的恐惧 |
[34:54] | Of surrender. | 对变节的恐惧 |
[34:57] | Surrender for you would be an act of suicide. | 变节对你来说如同自杀 |
[35:02] | But not everyone is your enemy. | 不是所有人都是你的敌人 |
[35:08] | These buds don’t look like much now. | 这些嫩芽现在看起来不起眼 |
[35:11] | But in a week or two, | 但是一两周之后 |
[35:13] | the garden will be bursting with color. | 这里会成为花的海洋 |
[35:17] | Nature is genius… | 大自然鬼斧神工 |
[35:20] | and easy to overlook. | 却容易被忽视 |
[35:23] | I have no more stories to tell you, Elizabeth. | 该说的故事都说完了 伊丽莎白 |
[35:28] | I lost my way a long time ago. | 很久之前我迷失了方向 |
[35:31] | I have lived for my work, for the party. | 我为工作而活 为党而活 |
[35:37] | Now I miss what I never had. | 现在我怀念我不曾拥有的东西 |
[35:51] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[35:53] | I wanted to say thanks… | 我想说非常… |
[35:56] | a lot. | 谢谢你 |
[35:59] | You didn’t have to drive all the way out here. | 你不必大老远开车过来谢我 |
[36:02] | I did, though. | 但是我来了 |
[36:05] | I-I brought beer. | 我还带了啤酒 |
[36:08] | “Thanks a lot” beer? | “非常感谢”啤酒吗 |
[36:19] | Do you, um, have an opener? | 有开瓶器吗 |
[36:28] | Just like old times. | 老样子 |
[36:32] | At least I stopped using my teeth. | 至少我不用牙了 |
[36:43] | This place is, um… | 这地方… |
[36:44] | Homey? | 很温馨吧 |
[36:50] | You going somewhere? | 你要去哪吗 |
[36:53] | I can’t stay here anymore. | 我不能再待在这了 |
[36:58] | I don’t want to bring the kids here again. | 我不想再把孩子带到这来 |
[37:00] | Right. | 好吧 |
[37:01] | It was fun for a night or two, but they need to feel — | 一两晚还觉得挺新鲜 但得让他们觉得 |
[37:03] | Rooted. | 像家一样 |
[37:05] | I completely — I — | 我完全…我… |
[37:08] | No, I think it’s been long enough, and… | 我觉得已经够久了 |
[37:14] | it’s the right thing to do. | 也是时候了 |
[37:16] | Actually, you think, um, | 我可不可以 |
[37:20] | I could take you back to the house | 先送你回家 |
[37:22] | and borrow the car to move my bags? | 然后借你的车运一下行李 |
[37:24] | Because my — my battery’s dead. | 我的电瓶没电了 |
[37:27] | Yeah, your bags will fit in the car, | 当然可以 你把行李装进车里 |
[37:29] | and you could just deal with the battery tomorrow. | 电瓶明天再想办法吧 |
[37:31] | Oh, you want to see it? | 想不想看看 |
[37:33] | See it? | 看什么 |
[37:35] | The apartment. | 我的公寓 |
[37:40] | Oh, you got an apartment. | 你找了个公寓 |
[37:47] | So, do you want to see it? | 你想看看吗 |
[37:49] | No, I’m — | 不了 我… |
[37:50] | You should definitely take the car, | 你用车吧 |
[37:51] | and I should, um… | 我… |
[37:54] | I’ll take the bus. | 我坐公交就好了 |
[37:55] | I can drive you. | 我可以送你回去 |
[37:56] | No, no, no. Bus is a breeze. | 不 不用了 公交很方便的 |
[38:38] | You gave me Richard Patterson’s name | 你给了我理查德·帕特森的名字 |
[38:40] | and told me not to act on that intelligence. | 却让我对此袖手旁观 |
[38:43] | But you were counting on the fact that I would. | 但是你赌我一定会有所动作 |
[38:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:48] | “Hello, Claudia, how are you?” | “你好 克劳迪娅 还好吗” |
[38:50] | “I’m fine, Elizabeth. And you?” | “我很好 伊丽莎白 你呢” |
[38:52] | Why did you want me to kill Patterson? | 你为什么要我杀了帕特森 |
[38:55] | I admire your predictability, Elizabeth. | 我敬佩你的先见之明 伊丽莎白 |
[38:58] | It’s comforting. | 我很欣慰 |
[39:00] | I let him go. | 我把他放了 |
[39:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:06] | It’s not what you wanted. I know that. | 你不想让我放了他 我知道 |
[39:08] | But it’s what I did. | 但我就这么做了 |
[39:12] | I don’t understand you. | 我不明白你怎么想的 |
[39:15] | You’re not the only one who loved Zhukov. | 不是只有你才爱朱可夫 |
[39:20] | You and Viktor? | 你和维克多 |
[39:23] | Don’t look so surprised. | 别这么吃惊 |
[39:25] | We were a good match. | 我们是天生一对 |
[39:28] | When you’re a loner, there’s nothing more satisfying | 当你孤身一人时 找到一个同样孤独的人 |
[39:30] | than finding another loner to be alone with. | 相互慰藉是多么高兴的事 |
[39:36] | That’s not true. | 但事实不是如此 |
[39:39] | Viktor was easy to love. | 维克多很容易亲近 |
[39:43] | Yes, he was. | 是的 |
[39:48] | But you’re not. | 但你不是 |
[39:51] | I don’t believe you ever had a relationship with Zhukov. | 我不信你和朱可夫有过这种关系 |
[39:55] | I think you wanted me to go against KGB orders | 我觉得你是想让我违抗克格勃的命令 |
[39:58] | and kill Patterson so you could — what? | 杀了帕特森 然后你就可以 如何 |
[40:00] | Ship me off to Moscow, | 把我遣返莫斯科 |
[40:03] | bring me to heel like your dog on some short leash? | 成为你唯令是从的忠犬 |
[40:07] | Believing in people isn’t easy for you, is it, elizabeth? | 相信别人对你来说并不容易 是吧 伊丽莎白 |
[40:10] | I am on your side. | 我跟你是同一战线的 |
[40:13] | We’ve invested everything in you, count on you. | 我们对你们悉心培养 寄予厚望 |
[40:16] | My only ambition is to make sure | 我只想确保你们 |
[40:19] | you’re the best officers you can possibly be — | 能成为你们自身条件所允许的 |
[40:22] | are trained to be. | 最优秀的特工 |
[40:25] | If I have to be tough to accomplish this, | 如果这要求我必须不择手段 |
[40:28] | I will be. | 那我绝不留情 |
[40:30] | You really believe all that, don’t you? | 你对此还真深信不疑 对吧 |
[40:34] | You’ve only ever wanted to hurt us. | 一直以来你只是想伤害我们 |
[40:38] | And maybe in your mind you think it’s better for the centre | 也许你觉得我们闹矛盾对指挥中心有利 |
[40:41] | if we don’t really get along, but you hate us. | 但是你是憎恨我们 |
[40:45] | I don’t understand why. | 我不明白为什么 |
[40:47] | Because we’re better at this than you ever were? | 因为我们比你出色吗 |
[40:50] | Because I beat your face in? | 因为我打得你鼻青脸肿吗 |
[40:53] | You’re still new at this, my dear. | 亲爱的 在这方面你还是个菜鸟 |
[40:57] | So much to learn. | 要学的东西太多 |
[41:01] | This isn’t gonna go well for you, old lady. | 我不会让你得逞的 老妈子 |