时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Where are you off to? | 你上哪儿去 |
[00:03] | – Nowhere. – Be home for dinner. | -没哪儿 -记得回来吃晚饭 |
[00:09] | Larrick is a monster. | 拉里克是魔鬼 |
[00:10] | He is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of my countrymen. | 他手上沾着上百名我同胞的鲜血 |
[00:13] | The operation and Larrick are bigger | 我们的行动和拉里克 |
[00:16] | than your wish for revenge. | 比你个人的私仇要重要得多 |
[00:17] | We’re taking the scientist. | 准备去抓科学家了 |
[00:19] | Please don’t send me back, please. | 别把我送回去 求你了 |
[00:21] | I’ll put you on the ARPANET. | 我可以为你们建阿帕网络[互联网前身] |
[00:23] | This you don’t have in the Soviet Union. | 这可是苏联没有的技术 |
[00:25] | The ARPANET — the scientist mentioned that. What is it? | 阿帕网络 那个科学家提到过 那是什么 |
[00:29] | It has to do with computers. | 跟计算机有关 |
[00:30] | What can you give me in exchange for Nina’s safety? | 你能给我什么来换妮娜的安全呢 |
[00:35] | What is it you want? | 你想要什么 |
[00:37] | The FBI surveillance logs that pertain to me. | 有关我的联调局监视记录 |
[00:43] | Nobody bothers me! | 没人找我麻烦 |
[00:49] | Clark? | 克拉克 |
[00:50] | There’s — there’s still one thing that’s bothering me. | 还有件事一直困扰着我 |
[00:56] | I mean, I’m so proud of the way | 我对过去几周 |
[00:58] | we got through the past couple weeks. | 我们的处事方式感到无比自豪 |
[01:01] | And everything is great. | 一切都很好 |
[01:03] | But, um… | 但… |
[01:07] | I really like everyone at work. | 我真的很喜欢我的同事们 |
[01:10] | They’re good people. | 他们都是好人 |
[01:13] | I don’t feel right about helping your office with them anymore. | 帮你们部门监听他们 让我感觉很不舒服 |
[01:16] | Martha… | 玛莎 |
[01:18] | I know it’s how we met. | 我知道我们因此才相遇 |
[01:20] | And I know it’s gonna happen with or without me. | 我知道无论有没有我 都会这样 |
[01:23] | But now that we’re together… | 但既然我们都在一起了 |
[01:27] | I don’t think I should be involved. | 我觉得我不该再牵扯进去 |
[01:31] | And I feel terrible that Agent Gaad got layered because of me. | 我感觉很糟糕 盖德探员因为我被分层 |
[01:36] | That wasn’t because of you. | 那不是因为你 |
[01:38] | Well, whatever he did, | 无论他做了什么 |
[01:39] | your office knows about it because of those tapes. | 你们部门之所以会知道 就是因为那些音频 |
[01:43] | Martha, we’ve been over this a million times. | 玛莎 这个问题我们已经说过一百万遍了 |
[01:48] | You can’t put me in a position where I have to choose between | 你不能逼我在国家责任 |
[01:51] | my responsibilities to our country and you. | 和你之间二选一 |
[01:54] | Okay, other people have important jobs and wives. | 好吧 别人也既有重要的工作又有妻子 |
[01:59] | Doesn’t always have to be a choice, Clark. | 不一定非要做选择 克拉克 |
[02:11] | See how they changed the front? | 看到车前身的改动了吗 |
[02:13] | – What are the seats like? – I don’t know. | -座位什么样 -我不知道 |
[02:16] | Why aren’t you in the driver’s seat? | 你怎么不坐到驾驶席去 |
[02:18] | Too many speeding tickets. | 超速罚单太多 |
[02:19] | I’ll bet. | 我猜也是 |
[02:20] | Rich Perkins, Chevrolet. | 里奇·帕金斯 雪佛兰的 |
[02:22] | Phil Jennings — just looking. | 菲尔·詹宁斯 就是看看 |
[02:25] | Where you boys from? | 你儿子在哪儿上学 |
[02:26] | Uh, here, Falls Church. | 就在本地 瀑布教堂中学 |
[02:27] | Well, it’s a great area to zip around in this. | 这一片很适合开这辆车啊 |
[02:30] | Is this really gonna pace the Indianapolis 500? | 这车真的要去做印地500车赛的开路车吗 |
[02:33] | Hand on the Bible. | 千真万确 |
[02:34] | We’re not in the Indianapolis 500. | 我们又不参加印地500车赛 |
[02:37] | And that is the beauty of the z-28. | 那正是z-28的美妙之处 |
[02:40] | Chevy wants you to have the same experience | 雪佛兰厂商想让你们和专业赛手 |
[02:42] | as the professional. | 有同样的体验 |
[02:43] | Why shouldn’t you feel | 你们为什么不能感受 |
[02:44] | all that speed and power and freedom? | 极致的速度 力量和自由呢 |
[02:46] | Road & Track says it’s gonna be car of the year. | 《道路与轨道杂志》说这会是年度最佳车型 |
[02:48] | And it will. | 肯定会的 |
[02:50] | But as your dad knows, | 其实你爸爸知道 |
[02:51] | we can talk specs till you’re blue in the face, | 我们可以谈论各种参数直到筋疲力尽 |
[02:53] | but when you get down to it, | 但你定下心来想一想 |
[02:56] | buying a car is about feel. | 买车其实就靠一种感觉 |
[02:58] | How does it make you feel? | 这车让你感觉如何 |
[05:41] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[05:44] | It’s the Camaro z-28. | 科迈罗z-28 |
[05:46] | Dad just bought it. Isn’t it awesome? | 爸爸刚买的 是不是很棒 |
[05:48] | A-mazing! | 艳惊四座 |
[05:54] | At least it’s not a plane. | 至少这不是架飞机 |
[07:40] | Oh, come on, guys. | 得了吧 伙计们 |
[07:41] | Martha’s not so bad. | 玛莎没那么糟糕 |
[07:42] | I don’t know, sir. | 我可不确定 先生 |
[07:44] | Look, my first boss | 我的第一任领导 |
[07:46] | said I should hire an ugly old lady | 曾说过我应该雇一个丑老妇 |
[07:48] | so I’d have to be 10 scotches deep | 这样我得喝上十瓶威士忌 |
[07:50] | before I’d touch her. | 才会去碰她 |
[07:51] | He’d do an ugly old lady with 10 scotches. | 他喝十瓶威士忌就会上丑老妇 |
[07:53] | An ugly old lady? | 丑老妇 |
[07:54] | Ew. Maybe 10 scotches and a bag over her head. | 十瓶威士忌加上罩住她的脑袋还差不多 |
[07:59] | All right, men, Martha’s a good girl. | 好了伙计们 玛莎是个好女孩 |
[08:02] | Leave her alone. | 离她远点 |
[08:04] | So, that’s what they actually said, but | 这是他们真正说的话 但是 |
[08:07] | I’m not sure it’s enough to get her back on Clark’s side, so… | 我不确定这样足以让她回到克拉克这边 |
[08:11] | this is how I fixed it. | 所以我进行了一些修改 |
[08:13] | Oh, come on, guys. Martha’s ugly. | 拜托 伙计们 玛莎那么丑 |
[08:16] | I’d have to be 10 scotches deep | 我得喝上十瓶威士忌 |
[08:19] | before I’d touch her. | 才会去碰她 |
[08:20] | Ew. 10 scotches and a bag over her head. | 十瓶威士忌 还得把她脑袋罩住 |
[08:26] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:27] | I’m gonna play it for her tomorrow morning. | 我打算明早放给她听 |
[08:30] | That’ll work. | 会管用的 |
[08:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:38] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[08:43] | Is it the car? | 是因为那辆车吗 |
[08:47] | I just… | 我只是 |
[08:49] | I-I want you to be happy. | 我希望你快乐 |
[08:54] | Come on, Elizabeth. | 拜托 伊丽莎白 |
[08:59] | Don’t you enjoy any of this? | 你难道不享受现在拥有的一切吗 |
[09:02] | Sometimes? | 偶尔的 |
[09:04] | This house, your clothes, | 这栋房子 你的衣服 |
[09:06] | all those beautiful shoes. | 那些漂亮的鞋 |
[09:11] | It… | 这… |
[09:13] | It doesn’t make you bad at what you do. | 这并没有影响到你的工作 |
[09:15] | It just makes you a human being. | 只是让你活得更有人样 |
[09:20] | Don’t you ever like it? | 你难道没喜欢过这些吗 |
[09:25] | That’s not why I’m here. | 这并不是我在这里的原因 |
[09:27] | But don’t you ever like it? | 但是你就没喜欢过这些吗 |
[09:31] | We have to live this way… | 我们不得不这样生活 |
[09:33] | for our job, for our cover. | 这是工作需要 我们需要掩盖身份 |
[09:36] | 5 miles from here, there are people who are living — | 五英里之外的地方 有人过得… |
[09:38] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢这样的生活吗 |
[09:43] | You know how I grew up. | 你知道我的成长经历 |
[09:46] | It’s nicer here, yes. | 没错 这里更美好 |
[09:48] | It’s easier. | 更轻松 |
[09:50] | It’s not better. | 但不代表就更好 |
[10:19] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:20] | It’s not deadly. | 不致死 |
[10:53] | Um, I just wanted to remind you about tomorrow. | 我只是想提醒你明天的事 |
[10:56] | What? | 什么 |
[10:57] | My E.S.T. graduation tomorrow night. | 明天是我埃哈德课程的毕业典礼 |
[11:00] | – Right. – We talked about it. | -好的 -我们说过的 |
[11:02] | I-I know. | 我知道 |
[11:05] | Okay, well, I’ll be home late. | 好吧 我会晚些回来 |
[11:08] | No problem. I’ll take care of dinner. | 没问题 晚饭我来准备 |
[11:12] | Great. | 很好 |
[12:10] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:27] | It’s me — forgot my keys. | 是我 我忘了带钥匙 |
[12:30] | Oh, my gosh, Clark. | 上帝啊 克拉克 |
[12:32] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[12:34] | I just found out I have to fly to Atlanta tonight, | 我才得知我今晚得飞去亚特兰大 |
[12:36] | and I feel terrible because it’s one of our nights, | 我很过意不去 今晚本该你我共度的 |
[12:39] | so I came right over ’cause | 所以我就先过来了 |
[12:40] | I thought maybe we could have breakfast together? | 想着或许我们可以一起吃早餐 |
[12:44] | You are sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[12:45] | I’ve got coffee on. | 我热着咖啡呢 |
[12:46] | Do you want toast? | 你要吃面包吗 |
[12:48] | Actually, you know, uh, | 实际上 |
[12:49] | the meatloaf for tonight is ready. | 晚上吃的烘肉卷已经做好了 |
[12:51] | I’ll heat it up with eggs. | 我加几个蛋热一下 |
[12:54] | Actually, um, there is, uh, | 实际上 有件事 |
[12:57] | something I do need to talk to you about, Martha. | 我得和你谈谈 玛莎 |
[13:01] | Ooh, ooh, I cut myself! | 我割到我自己了 |
[13:04] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[13:06] | Ooh, hold this, hold this. | 用这个包住 先包住 |
[13:08] | – Do you have a — do you have a band-aid? – Uh, right in there. | -你有创可贴吗 -就在那里 |
[13:11] | Uh, hold it under the water. | 用水冲冲 |
[13:30] | Clark, I’m sorry that I was hassling you the other night. | 克拉克 我很抱歉那天晚上和你争吵 |
[13:35] | I know that your work is stressful… | 我知道你的工作压力很大 |
[13:37] | …and that you’re doing your best. | 你一直在尽力做到最好 |
[13:40] | Making all this extra effort — | 你做的这些额外的努力 |
[13:43] | I really appreciate it. | 我非常感激 |
[13:48] | So, what did you want to tell me? | 你想和我说什么 |
[13:55] | Well, you — just… | 你 我是说 |
[13:58] | you… | 你… |
[14:00] | you do everything around here, | 家里的事都是你在打理 |
[14:02] | and I would like to start to pitch in… | 我想帮忙做些什么 |
[14:06] | by picking up groceries. | 先从买杂货开始吧 |
[14:07] | Oh, Clark. | 克拉克 |
[14:29] | You know, my friends and I used to play this in Gorky Park. | 我和我朋友以前常在高尔基公园玩这个 |
[14:33] | Had to wait in line for hours just for one game. | 为了玩一轮得排上几个小时的队 |
[14:40] | Let me be perfectly clear. | 我把话说清楚 |
[14:42] | If I do this for you | 如果我按你说的做了 |
[14:43] | and then somehow your people find out about her… | 然后你们的人还是发现了她的事 |
[14:47] | I will hold you responsible for that. | 我会找你负责的 |
[14:50] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[14:52] | You’re doing a dangerous thing with her. | 你和她在做非常危险的事情 |
[14:55] | I won’t make promises I can’t keep. | 我不能许下无法保证的诺言 |
[14:58] | Let me put it a different way. | 那我换种说法吧 |
[15:02] | You’re doing a dangerous thing. | 是你在做非常危险的事情 |
[15:05] | If you think you can get what you want from me | 如果你认为你能从我这里获取所需的后 |
[15:07] | and then hurt her or her family, | 再反过头去伤害她或她家人 |
[15:09] | I will probably figure that out. | 那我一定会把事情弄清楚 |
[15:13] | And then you’ll feel a whole lot different. | 到时我会让你有完全不同的感受 |
[15:20] | It’s hard to think in these circles. | 在这种情况下很难思考 |
[15:24] | To trust each other when, | 我们无论如何 |
[15:28] | really, we can’t. | 都不能信任彼此 |
[15:31] | We’ve fallen into something together. | 我们现在是一根绳上的蚂蚱 |
[15:36] | Okay, I pushed us into that, | 是我把咱们拴在一起的 |
[15:38] | but I have no interest in anyone getting hurt. | 但是我并不想任何人受到伤害 |
[15:41] | Not you, me, her, | 无论是你 我 她 |
[15:43] | some grandmother of hers. | 还是她的什么祖母 |
[15:47] | Why would I? | 我干嘛要这样做 |
[15:52] | Do you have it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[16:08] | We’re not in anything together. | 我和你之间没有任何联系 |
[16:12] | However you want to look at it. | 随你怎么想吧 |
[17:05] | I didn’t ask for this. | 我不想这样 |
[17:07] | Notice we are at my house. | 注意 我们现在在我家 |
[17:09] | – Okay. – If your partner’s out there with a rifle, | -好 -如果你搭档在外面正端着枪 |
[17:12] | he doesn’t have to worry. | 他没什么好担心的 |
[17:16] | We’re always careful. | 我们一直很谨慎 |
[17:26] | Apparently, your comrade doesn’t think | 显然 你的同志不像你一样 |
[17:27] | I’m as important to the cause as you do. | 觉得我对你们的事业非常重要 |
[17:31] | She was gonna torture me and then kill me. | 她本打算折磨我 然后杀掉我 |
[17:33] | What did you do to her? | 你把她怎么样了 |
[17:37] | I didn’t kill her. That’s what I did to her. | 我没杀她 没把她怎么样 |
[17:40] | I need to be done with you people. | 我得和你们一刀两断 |
[17:42] | My freedom for her life. That’s my offer. | 她的命换我的自由 就是我的条件 |
[17:48] | That’s not out of the question. | 不是不可能 |
[17:50] | But I’m gonna need a few things from you first. | 但你得先给我们一点东西 |
[17:52] | You understand I mean done… | 你明白吗 我是说一刀两断 |
[17:55] | Forever. | 永远 |
[17:59] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[18:05] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[18:07] | You gave him the reports? | 你把报告给他了吗 |
[18:10] | I told you. | 我跟你说过 |
[18:11] | I won’t let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你发生任何事的 |
[18:14] | You think this is the end of it? | 你觉得这就结束了吗 |
[18:16] | It buys us time. | 至少给我们争取了时间 |
[18:18] | For what? | 干什么 |
[18:19] | For him to turn me in later or… | 让他晚些再上报我 还是 |
[18:21] | You? | 举报你 |
[18:23] | And he doesn’t get more when he asks again? | 他再提出要求 你还要满足他吗 |
[18:27] | We’re destroying ourselves. | 我们在毁灭我们自己 |
[18:30] | It gets worse and worse, whatever we do. | 越来越糟 不管我们怎么做 |
[18:33] | Everything we do. | 我们做的所有事 |
[18:37] | There’s no end. | 没有尽头 |
[18:39] | – We’ll figure it out. – How? Tell me how. | -我们会解决的 -怎么解决 你说说 |
[18:42] | I’ll find a way. | 我会找到办法的 |
[18:44] | We’ll get out of this. We will get out. | 我们会摆脱的 一定会的 |
[18:57] | If someone at the FBI finds out | 如果联调局有人发现了 |
[19:00] | what you have done to protect me… | 你为了保护我而做的那些事 |
[19:04] | you will go to prison. | 你会坐牢的 |
[19:05] | They won’t find out. | 他们不会发现的 |
[19:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:16] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[19:20] | That you would do this… | 你竟然真的会为了我 |
[19:22] | for me. | 做出这种事 |
[19:31] | I’ll get you into the Martial Eagle Camp. | 我会帮你进入战鹰训练营 |
[19:34] | I’ll report from Nicaragua while I’m down there. | 到了尼加拉瓜 我会在那里报告的 |
[19:37] | – Then I’m done. – Right. | -然后就没我的事了 -好 |
[19:39] | – For good. – Yes. | -永远 -对 |
[19:43] | There’s a password for the camp, a hand signal, as well. | 营地有个口令 也是个手势 |
[19:46] | – What are they? – I don’t know. | -是什么 -不知道 |
[19:49] | Well, then you and I have a problem. | 那咱们就有问题了 |
[19:53] | They haven’t been released yet. | 口令还没发布 |
[19:56] | When I get them, you’ll have them. | 等我知道了 就告诉你 |
[20:00] | But if you break your word… | 但如果你食言 |
[20:04] | so help me, I’ll kill every Soviet ambassador | 上帝保佑 在我报销之前 |
[20:07] | in the Western Hemisphere before I’m done. | 我会杀掉西半球所有苏联大使 |
[20:10] | We won’t break our word. | 我们不会食言的 |
[20:11] | You get us the signals. | 你为我们搞到口令 |
[20:13] | You send us the reports from Nicaragua. | 从尼加拉瓜给我们发完报告 |
[20:15] | You will never see us again. | 之后就再也不会见到我们了 |
[20:30] | Manolo Garcia. | 马诺洛·加西亚 |
[20:31] | Shut up, Lucia! | 闭嘴 露西娅 |
[20:33] | Miguel Salgado. | 米盖尔·萨尔加多 |
[20:35] | Javier Murillo. | 哈维尔·穆里罗 |
[20:36] | – Stop! – My family! | -住口 -我的家人 |
[20:40] | No! | 不 |
[20:46] | Kill him! Kill him! | 杀了他 杀了他 |
[20:51] | Do you want to get into the camp or not? | 你还想不想进训练营 |
[20:53] | It’s either her or me. | 我和她 二选一 |
[20:55] | She’s not gonna stop. | 她不会住手的 |
[20:58] | You choose. | 你来选 |
[21:55] | I’ll get you the signals before I leave for Nicaragua. | 我会在去尼加拉瓜之前给你口令的 |
[22:02] | Get that body out of my house. | 再把尸体给我弄走 |
[22:16] | So, I’m going after Oleg Burov, | 这么说 我是在查奥列格·布罗夫 |
[22:19] | head of S&T at the Rezidentura. | 基地的科技主管 |
[22:21] | They got the scientist Baklanov. | 他们抓住了科学家巴克拉诺夫 |
[22:23] | They must want whatever project he’s working on. | 一定还想得到他正在研究的项目 |
[22:25] | I’m getting close, but no matter what I do, | 我快追到了 但不管我做什么 |
[22:27] | I cannot get the D.O.D. code-word clearance | 我都得不到国防部的密码权限 |
[22:29] | – to even look into it. – Did Halliwell try to work it? | -根本没法查 -哈利韦尔努力了吗 |
[22:31] | Yeah, his position is if D.O.D. | 是啊 他的观点是 |
[22:33] | wants to get screwed by the KGB, | 如果国防部想被克格勃耍着玩 |
[22:35] | that’s their prerogative. | 那是他们的自由 |
[22:37] | Well, my current position is, | 我现在的观点是 |
[22:40] | I don’t know what the hell else to do. | 我不知道还能做什么了 |
[22:45] | Maybe we kill Burov. | 或许杀掉布罗夫 |
[22:49] | Is that a joke? | 是个玩笑吗 |
[22:52] | Well, that would depend on your sense of humor, sir. | 那取决于你的幽默感 长官 |
[23:00] | Look, D.O.D.’s not gonna budge. | 国防部是不会让步的 |
[23:04] | Only thing I can think of | 我唯一能想到的就是 |
[23:07] | you should put in a request | 你应该直接向司法部 |
[23:08] | straight to the Department of Justice | 提交一个申请 |
[23:09] | for code-word clearance on the project. | 申请获得这个项目的密码权限 |
[23:12] | What do you think they’ll say? | 你觉得他们会怎么说 |
[23:14] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[23:15] | But as far as I can see, that’s your only chance. | 但我能想到的 这是唯一的办法了 |
[23:20] | So mean. | 太苛刻了 |
[23:20] | It’s not a word, Dougie. | 根本不是个词 道奇 |
[23:21] | Yeah, well, it should be. | 应该是的 |
[23:23] | I-I agree. It should be. It should be a word. | 我同意 应该是 应该是一个词 |
[25:17] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[25:53] | Nina… | 妮娜 |
[26:42] | I’m so sorry. I — | 真的对不起 |
[26:44] | – Hey, Bob. Hey, Christy. – Philip. | -好啊 鲍勃 克丽丝蒂 -菲利普 |
[26:48] | What’s up? | 出什么事了 |
[26:49] | Well, it seems Henry broke into their house. | 亨利闯到别人家里去了 |
[26:54] | What? | 什么 |
[26:54] | To play a video game. | 去打电子游戏 |
[26:56] | I didn’t call the police. | 我没有报警 |
[26:57] | He didn’t take anything. | 他什么都没拿 |
[26:58] | What — what do you mean broke in? | “闯入”是什么意思 |
[27:00] | I guess he knew where our key was, | 我猜他是知道我们放钥匙的地方 |
[27:02] | let himself in. | 就自己开门进去了 |
[27:06] | That’s crazy. | 简直疯了 |
[27:08] | We know he’s a good kid. | 我们知道他是个好孩子 |
[27:09] | I-I can’t believe this. I am so sorry. | 难以置信 太抱歉了 |
[27:12] | Kids. | 孩子嘛 |
[27:13] | Thank you for, um, dealing with it so generously. | 谢谢你们在这件事上这样大度 |
[27:16] | This will never happen again. | 以后绝对不会再发生了 |
[27:18] | We — we will talk to him. | 我们会好好跟他说的 |
[27:18] | We know, we know. We just wanted to let you know. | 我们明白 就是想跟你们说一声 |
[27:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:22] | – Come on, honey. – Good night. | -走吧 亲爱的 -晚安 |
[27:24] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[27:26] | Good night, Christy. | 晚安 克丽丝蒂 |
[27:34] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[27:39] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[27:41] | Kids…do stuff. | 孩子们总会惹麻烦的 |
[27:43] | He — look, he didn’t take anything. | 他并没有偷东西 |
[27:49] | Larrick killed Lucia. | 拉里克杀了露西娅 |
[28:02] | We will talk later. | 回头收拾你 |
[28:10] | She went after him. | 她去杀他 |
[28:12] | He trained the police that tortured her father. | 拉里克训练的警察折磨了她的父亲 |
[28:20] | Let’s go get him. | 我们去做了他 |
[28:22] | We should’ve done this a long time ago. | 早就该动手了 |
[28:24] | – Philip — – No, forget about the camp, | -菲利普… -不 别管什么训练营 |
[28:25] | forget about Nicaragua. | 也别管什么尼加拉瓜了 |
[28:26] | I was there! | 我在场 |
[28:28] | I let him. | 我没有制止他 |
[28:31] | What? | 什么 |
[28:33] | She didn’t… | 她不明白… |
[28:34] | understand what it is that we do. | 不明白我们真正的任务是什么 |
[28:36] | If she — if she didn’t understand what comes first, | 如果她没法理解什么才是最重要的 |
[28:39] | then she didn’t understand anything! | 那她压根就什么都不懂 |
[28:41] | It was for her goddamn country! | 这是为了她的祖国啊 |
[28:43] | They shouldn’t have sent her. | 他们不该派她来的 |
[28:44] | I’d — I’d — I’d — I’d already worked it all out. | 我已经 我已经都搞定了 |
[28:46] | – Philip, I-I’d worked it all out with him. – O-okay. | -菲利普 我都跟他说定了 -好了 |
[28:49] | It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[28:52] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[28:55] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[29:08] | He was the head of MI-5. | 他是军情五处的头 |
[29:10] | And this guy’s saying he spied for the Soviets for years. | 这家伙说 他多年来一直为苏联当间谍 |
[29:12] | They’re gonna string him up. He’s dead. | 他们不会放过他的 他死定了 |
[29:14] | The guy who wrote the story might get strung up. | 发表这篇报道的人估计也不会好过 |
[29:16] | – Why? – Cause their Official Secrets Acts | -为什么 -因为那里的文件 |
[29:18] | lets them classify almost everything. | 几乎都是受官方保密法保护的 |
[29:20] | I have a file here from the DOJ. | 这里有一封司法部的文件 |
[29:23] | That’s me. | 是我的 |
[29:28] | Look at this. | 瞧啊 |
[29:29] | People are leaving classified files on top of here, unsecured, | 现在机密文件就随意往上头一放 毫无防范 |
[29:32] | for it to take back down to records. | 就为了好再拿回去存档 |
[29:34] | I’ve reported it twice. | 我已经上报过两次了 |
[30:51] | Hangar in Virginia. | 飞机库在弗吉尼亚州 |
[30:52] | Two companies are competing to make invisible planes. | 有两家公司在竞争隐形机的制造权 |
[30:57] | Invisible planes? | 隐形机 |
[30:58] | To radar, yes. | 可对雷达隐形 |
[31:02] | This is extremely important. | 此事至关重要 |
[31:04] | Isn’t everything? | 哪件事不是啊 |
[31:06] | Yes, but… | 是的 但… |
[31:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:16] | Something terrible happened. | 发生了一些可怕的事 |
[31:18] | A… | 一艘 |
[31:20] | a submarine… | 一艘潜水艇 |
[31:25] | Just say it. | 快说啊 |
[31:27] | A submarine went down — the Belomorsk. | 一艘潜水艇在白海城沉没了 |
[31:30] | We lost 160 men… | 160人丧生 |
[31:34] | A catastrophic propeller malfunction of some kind. | 悲剧发生的原因是螺旋桨故障之类的 |
[31:37] | It spun out, ripped through the hull. | 螺旋桨失控 直接撕裂了船体 |
[31:40] | This was… | 是… |
[31:43] | this was based on the plans we stole. | 是根据我们偷来的设计图制造的 |
[31:49] | I stole. | 是我偷的 |
[31:50] | We have a source in the American navy | 我们在美国海军的线人说 |
[31:52] | who now says the Americans planted false plans | 美国人现在在全国上百个地方 |
[31:54] | at hundreds of places across the country. | 放置了假的设计图 |
[31:58] | They knew we’d go after them. | 他们知道我们会去找 |
[32:00] | We picked up one of the bad plans. | 我们找到的那张设计图就是假的 |
[32:08] | They — they put out plans… | 他们故意放出设计图 |
[32:11] | for us to take that would sink a submarine? | 就是为了让我们找到 好沉没我们的潜艇 |
[32:16] | Chairman Andropov is furious. | 安德罗波夫主席气疯了 |
[32:18] | Everyone is… | 大家都 |
[32:21] | beside themselves. | 义愤填膺 |
[32:25] | The Centre feels Martial Eagle comes at a perfect time. | 中心认为”战鹰”来得正是时候 |
[32:29] | We can expose US Forces secretly | 我们可以揭发美国军队 |
[32:30] | training contra commanders on American soil, | 在本土秘密训练反抗军指挥官 |
[32:33] | show the world American hypocrisy, their bloodiness, | 让世人看到美国虚伪 血腥 |
[32:36] | their willingness to topple democratic governments, | 及意图推翻民主政府的丑恶本质 |
[32:39] | and make sure those contra field commanders die. | 并确保这些反抗军指挥官一个不留 |
[33:16] | What’d you do — sell one of the kids? | 哪儿发的财 卖孩子了吗 |
[33:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:21] | Nice. | 真是好车 |
[33:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:24] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:28] | Oh, y-yeah, yeah. I’m — I’m…tired. | 没事 没事 就是有点累 |
[33:31] | – Busy, huh? – Yeah, yeah. | -活儿多是吧 -是啊 |
[33:33] | Business is booming. | 生意很好 |
[33:35] | Well, glad to hear someone’s is. | 起码还有人工作顺心啊 |
[33:38] | Work’s not good? | 工作不顺吗 |
[33:41] | It’s too boring. | 太无聊了 |
[33:42] | You’d have to buy me a lot of beers, | 你得狠狠灌我酒 |
[33:44] | and I still wouldn’t talk. | 我还是不会说的 |
[33:46] | I’ll take the beers, though. | 不过这酒我倒愿意喝 |
[33:47] | Well, then, let’s find a night. | 那就找一晚吧 |
[33:49] | Definitely. | 必须的 |
[33:50] | Say hi to Elizabeth. | 帮我跟伊丽莎白问好 |
[34:31] | God damn it! | 我勒个草 |
[34:54] | The Soviet Union outspends us on defense by 50%, | 苏联的国防支出比我们多50% |
[34:58] | an amount equal to 15% of their gross national product. | 总额占他们国民生产总值的15% |
[35:03] | During the campaign, I was asked any number of times, | 在竞选期间 总有人问我 |
[35:06] | if I were faced with a choice of balancing the budget | 如果我面临平衡预算 |
[35:09] | or restoring our national defenses, what would I do? | 和重建国防的两难选择 我会怎么做 |
[35:14] | Every time, I said, “Restore our defenses,” | 每一次我都会说 重建国防 |
[35:17] | and every time, I was applauded. | 而每一次都掌声雷动 |
[35:28] | Larrick sent the password and the hand signal. | 拉里克发来了口令和手势 |
[35:33] | Good. Now we can kill him. | 很好 那我们就可以杀他了 |
[35:35] | He’s on a plane to Nicaragua. | 他已经在去尼加拉瓜的飞机上了 |
[35:39] | We’ll get him when he comes back. | 那我们等他回来再杀他 |
[35:41] | We will press for further cuts in federal spending. | 我们将敦促进一步削减联邦政府支出 |
[35:44] | What did Kate want? | 凯特有什么事 |
[35:47] | T-the propeller plans that we stole were fake. | 我们偷的螺旋桨设计图是假的 |
[35:56] | What? | 什么 |
[35:57] | The Americans planted them. | 是美国人故意让我们偷的 |
[35:59] | We sank our own submarine. | 我们的潜艇沉了 |
[36:02] | 160 boys. | 160名船员遇难 |
[36:04] | I have no intention of leading the Republican Party | 我不打算在增加税收 削减国防的平台上 |
[36:06] | into next fall’s election… | 带领共和党 |
[36:08] | on a platform of higher taxes and cut-rate defense. | 参加下个秋季的大选 |
[36:11] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[36:14] | He’ll do anything. He doesn’t care. | 他会无所不用其极 他根本不在乎 |
[36:16] | We’re the party that refused to cut spending. | 我们是拒绝削减国防支出的政党 |
[36:18] | Kids, nuns, journalists — | 孩子 修女 记者 |
[36:21] | He… he doesn’t care. | 他 他压根不在乎 |
[36:24] | …And held a fire sale on national security. | 并且对国防减价甩卖 |
[36:26] | Let’s give them all the running room they want. | 让我们尽可能给他们发展空间吧 |
[36:48] | I’m signing it now and sending it over. | 我正在签名 马上送过去 |
[36:50] | You’ll have it in 15 minutes tops. | 最多十五分钟就到你那里 |
[36:52] | – Yes, sir. – Mary, courier this to the west wing. | -是 长官 -玛丽 把这个送去西楼 |
[36:58] | You are the first FBI agent | 你是第一个 |
[36:59] | who’s ever asked to see me, Beeman. | 要求见我的联调局探员 比曼 |
[37:02] | We have layers of management to keep this from happening. | 我们进行分级管理就是为了防止这种事的发生 |
[37:05] | I know that, sir. | 我知道 长官 |
[37:07] | They tried to manage me. | 他们试过”管理”我 |
[37:08] | But? | 但是 |
[37:12] | I believe the KGB has kidnapped a scientist | 我认为克格勃绑架了一位科学家 |
[37:16] | to work on some kind of project of theirs. | 帮他们研究某个项目 |
[37:19] | I need the code-word clearance to look into it. | 我需要密码权限调查此事 |
[37:21] | I know all about it, Agent Beeman. | 我都知道 比曼探员 |
[37:23] | I did, in fact, discuss it with your supervisor, | 事实上 我跟你的上司哈利韦尔探员 |
[37:26] | Agent Halliwell. | 谈过了 |
[37:28] | The D.O.D. handles their own security | 国防部自行处理 |
[37:30] | for their top-secret military projects. | 绝密军事项目的安全 |
[37:34] | Are they good at it? I have no idea. | 他们做得好吗 我不知道 |
[37:36] | Probably not, given all the shit the Soviets have stolen | 也许不好 鉴于苏联偷了我们那么多东西 |
[37:40] | going back to the atom bomb, | 一直可以追溯到原子弹 |
[37:41] | but until the President puts the Pentagon | 但在总统让司法部门 |
[37:43] | under the control of the justice department, | 管理五角大楼之前 |
[37:45] | I can’t do anything about it. | 我都没辙 |
[37:46] | Can’t you get me the code-word clearance | 你不能给我调查这个项目的 |
[37:48] | to get me into the project? | 密码权限吗 |
[37:49] | No. | 不能 |
[37:50] | Can’t the President? | 总统也不能吗 |
[37:53] | You develop instincts, sir. | 你用直觉感受一下 长官 |
[37:55] | With all due respect, I can feel this about to happen. | 恕我直言 我能感到将有事发生 |
[37:58] | I can feel it happening now. | 我能感到它正在发生 |
[38:00] | The head of the rezidentura’s science and technology department | 基地科技部部长 |
[38:03] | is deeply involved in this. | 跟这事大有关系 |
[38:06] | I can stop him. | 我可以阻止他 |
[38:08] | But the goddamn bureaucracy is killing us. | 但该死的官僚机构要害死我们了 |
[38:10] | Beeman… | 比曼 |
[38:12] | I am the goddamn bureaucracy. | 我就是该死的官僚机构 |
[38:16] | That’s why I’m here… | 所以我才来这里 |
[38:19] | Sir. | 长官 |
[38:24] | Laundry’s only once a week. | 洗衣每周才一次 |
[38:28] | Without Larrick, it’s gonna be tough. | 没有拉里克 这事会很难办 |
[38:31] | Well, it looks like the best way onto the camp… | 看来进入训练营最好的方法就是 |
[38:34] | is septic. | 感染物 |
[38:36] | It’s good for the dogs. | 不怕被狗追踪 |
[38:37] | Throws off the scent, the disinfectant. | 消毒剂能去除我们身上的气味 |
[38:43] | Damn. | 该死 |
[38:46] | Over there. | 过去 |
[38:52] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[38:54] | I said sit! | 我说了坐下 |
[38:58] | We’re gonna take the gag off now. | 我们现在会把塞口物拿掉 |
[39:00] | If you scream or make any trouble, we will kill you. | 如果你叫喊或动歪脑筋 我们就杀了你 |
[39:02] | If you answer our questions and tell us what we need to know, | 如果你回答我们的问题 知无不言 |
[39:04] | you will be fine. Do you understand? | 你就会没事 听明白了吗 |
[39:08] | Nod if you understand. | 明白就点头 |
[39:19] | It’s gonna be okay, Lewis. | 会没事的 刘易斯 |
[39:20] | All you have to do is answer some quick, | 你只要回答几个快速 |
[39:22] | easy questions, and then we’ll let you go. | 简单的问题 我们就会放你走了 |
[39:23] | Nothing bad will happen. | 不会有事的 |
[39:26] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[39:27] | It is really important that you nod | 你明白就点点头 |
[39:29] | so that we know you understand. | 好让我们知道 |
[39:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:35] | Okay. | 很好 |
[39:42] | Which truck do you drive? | 你开哪辆车 |
[39:45] | Which truck do you drive, Lewis? | 你开哪辆车 刘易斯 |
[39:50] | Num… | 九 |
[39:52] | Number nine. | 九号 |
[39:53] | Where are the keys? | 车钥匙在哪 |
[39:56] | Inside the truck. | 在车里 |
[39:57] | Where inside the truck? | 车里的哪里 |
[39:59] | Dashboard. | 仪表板上 |
[40:01] | And when you go to the camp tomorrow at Jefferson National Forest, | 你明天去杰弗逊国家森林的训练营时 |
[40:03] | does the guard there ask you any unusual questions? | 那里的警卫会问你什么特别的问题吗 |
[40:13] | Lewis, it is okay. | 刘易斯 没事的 |
[40:14] | We’re almost done, and then you can go home, | 我们马上就问完了 然后你就可以回家了 |
[40:16] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:17] | Just look at me. | 看着我 |
[40:19] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[40:21] | Lewis, just look at me. | 刘易斯 看着我 |
[40:22] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[40:23] | Anything unusual that you and a guard discuss? | 你跟警卫会说什么特殊事项吗 |
[40:29] | When you get back in, | 你回去的时候 |
[40:31] | when you drive onto the camp, what… | 开到训练营时 你要… |
[40:34] | It’s okay, Lewis. | 没事的 刘易斯 |
[40:36] | Lewis, it is okay. | 刘易斯 没关系的 |
[40:40] | When you drive onto the camp, where, uh, where do you park? | 你开到训练营时 你要停在哪里 |
[40:45] | To the right, the — the kitchen, the dumpster. | 往右边开 到厨房 然后垃圾箱 |
[40:48] | Great. Great. | 很好 很好 |
[40:51] | Just one last question. | 最后一个问题 |
[40:54] | Who’s your replacement if you can’t go in? | 如果你不能进去 谁会代替你 |
[40:57] | It’s okay. Lewis, it is okay. | 没关系的 刘易斯 没事 |
[40:59] | You can tell me because nothing will happen to him. | 你尽管告诉我 他不会有什么事的 |
[41:01] | Nothing will happen to you, I promise, | 你也不会有什么事 我保证 |
[41:03] | But we can’t finish until you answer. | 但你不回答 我们就没法儿结束 |
[41:06] | P-please, Lewis, for both your sakes, what’s his name? | 拜托 刘易斯 为了你们俩 他到底叫什么 |
[41:10] | T… | 汤… |
[41:11] | You can do it. I know you can do it. | 你可以的 我知道你可以的 |
[41:14] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[41:15] | – Braidic? – Is that him? Is that his name? | -布雷迪克 -是他吗 他叫这名吗 |
[41:18] | Lewis, we have the names of everyone you work with. | 刘易斯 我们有你的同事名单 |
[41:20] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[41:21] | Is it Tom Braidic? | 是汤姆·布雷迪克吗 |
[41:23] | Nod or shake your head. | 点头或摇头 |
[41:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:32] | One last question. | 最后一个问题 |
[41:35] | Has Tom ever been to the camp? | 汤姆去过训练营吗 |
[41:39] | I never missed a day. | 我从没请过假 |
[41:41] | I bet. | 我相信 |
[41:43] | I bet. Good, great. | 我相信 很好 |
[41:44] | You did a great job. | 你表现得很好 |
[41:55] | We can tie him up and gag him. | 我们可以把他绑起来 堵住他的嘴 |
[41:58] | What if he gets loose? | 如果他挣脱了呢 |
[41:59] | He won’t. | 不会的 |
[42:01] | What if a hiker comes by and they call the police | 如果有徒步旅行者路过 叫了警察 |
[42:04] | when we’re in the camp? | 而我们正好在训练营里呢 |
[42:05] | No one hikes around here. | 没人会来这里远足 |
[42:07] | – What if? – Yeah, what if an old lady sees him or some school kids? | -万一呢 -万一有老太太或者小孩子路过 |
[42:10] | A soldier, yes. This guy? | 军人的话 可能 至于这家伙 |
[42:13] | We have a rope and a blanket in the car. | 我们车里有一根绳子和一条毯子 |
[42:14] | We can pick him up when we’re done. | 我们完事儿了再来接他 |
[42:16] | Philip… | 菲利普 |
[46:03] | All right, Henry. | 好了 亨利 |
[46:07] | Y-you don’t have to tell me. | 你们不用说 |
[46:08] | I-I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你们要说什么 |
[46:10] | It’s not like I haven’t been thinking about it nonstop. | 我也一直在反思 |
[46:13] | I have. | 我想了 |
[46:15] | Makes me sick. | 让我很难受 |
[46:17] | I feel like I’m gonna throw up, but… | 我觉得我快吐了 但是 |
[46:20] | I-I didn’t take anything. | 我 我什么也没拿 |
[46:21] | I wouldn’t do that, and I didn’t hurt anybody. | 我不会那么做的 我也没有伤害任何人 |
[46:25] | I know the difference between right and wrong. | 是非对错我还是会区分的 |
[46:27] | You know that, right? | 你们知道的 对吧 |
[46:30] | I don’t know, Henry. | 我不知道 亨利 |
[46:30] | But I do! I-I do! | 但我知道 我 我知道 |
[46:32] | It just seemed like no one would even know. | 只是好像没人会知道 |
[46:37] | And they weren’t there. | 他们不在那里 |
[46:40] | You guys weren’t here. | 你们也不在这里 |
[46:42] | Once I did it, it seemed so easy to keep doing it. | 我一旦开始做 似乎就很难停下来 |
[46:49] | I-I know it was wrong, but… | 我知道那样不对 但是… |
[46:54] | I’m not gonna do it again. | 我再也不会那样做了 |
[46:55] | I-I-I-I feel horrible. | 我 我感觉糟透了 |
[46:57] | But… | 但是… |
[46:59] | But they think I’m some kind of criminal, which I’m not! | 但他们觉得我是个罪犯 但我不是 |
[47:04] | I hate that they think that, and I…hate them! | 我讨厌他们那样认为 我恨他们 |
[47:07] | And I hate that you think it. It’s not true! | 我也讨厌你们也这么认为 不是这样的 |
[47:09] | I’m not! I’m a good person, I swear! | 我不是 我是个好人 我发誓 |
[47:12] | You know that! | 你们知道的 |
[47:14] | You know that! | 你们知道的 |
[47:16] | I’m good. I-I am! | 我是好人 我是 |
[47:20] | I’m a — I’m a good person! | 我是个 我是个好人 |
[47:22] | I swear I’m good! | 我发誓我是好人 |
[47:25] | I’m a good person. I… | 我是个好人 我… |
[47:28] | I-I swear I’m good. | 我 我发誓我是好人 |
[47:29] | I’m not gonna do it again. | 我再也不会那样做了 |
[47:37] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[47:40] | I’m good, I’m good. | 我是好人 我是好人 |