时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Americans”… | |
[00:03] | I.S.I. is sending someone important | 三军情报局派了个重要人物 |
[00:04] | – to meet the CIA.. – Mujahideen. | -来见中情局的人 -圣战者 |
[00:07] | They’re gonna stay at the Clayton in Crystal city. | 他们会住在克里斯特尔市的克莱顿酒店 |
[00:10] | They changed over. It’s not a woman. | 他们换过班了 不是女人 |
[00:12] | We could come back tomorrow morning. | 我们可以明早再过来 |
[00:14] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[00:16] | I’m gonna go check in. | 我去登记入住了 |
[00:18] | How about dinner? | 吃饭怎么样 |
[00:19] | The restaurant downstairs has a great steak. | 楼下餐厅的牛排很不错 |
[00:22] | 你擅长赢得别人的信任 妮娜·谢尔盖维纳 | |
[00:25] | 如果你搞定科学家 | |
[00:27] | 之前的事就一笔勾销 | |
[00:30] | Are you in the witness protection program? | 你们是在证人保护计划里吗 |
[00:33] | Did you kill somebody? | 你们杀了人吗 |
[00:34] | Are you guys drug dealers, like your friend Gregory? | 你们和你们的朋友格雷戈里一样是毒贩子吗 |
[00:37] | We work for our country… | 我们为我们的国家工作 |
[00:40] | The Soviet Union. | 苏联 |
[00:42] | …getting information. | 获取情报 |
[00:44] | You’re… | 你们是 |
[00:46] | Spies? | 间谍 |
[00:47] | If you do tell anyone… | 如果你告诉别人 |
[00:49] | we will go to jail — for good. | 我们就会永远被关进监狱 |
[00:59] | Is she going to school today? | 她今天去上学吗 |
[01:00] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:02] | It may take some time, but if we — | 可能还要花些时间 但要是我们 |
[01:04] | You guys don’t have to whisper when I come in the room. | 我进房间的时候你俩不用小声说话 |
[01:06] | Unless you have some other secret you want to keep from me. | 除非你们俩还有秘密瞒着我 |
[01:20] | When you woke me and Henry up in the middle of the night | 当你们大半夜的把我和亨利吵醒 |
[01:22] | for a spontaneous vacation | 说突然要去度假 |
[01:24] | and took us to that cabin in the woods, | 然后把我们带到树林里那间小木屋时 |
[01:26] | you were doing something then, right? | 其实是有事要处理 对吧 |
[01:29] | – Yes. – We… | -是的 -我们… |
[01:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:32] | We can’t talk about this now. | 我们现在不能谈这个 |
[01:33] | Are you guys really married? | 你们俩真的结婚了吗 |
[01:35] | Yes. | 真的 |
[01:36] | So, what about the travel agency? | 那个旅行社呢 |
[01:37] | Is everybody there a spy, too? | 每个人也都是间谍吗 |
[01:40] | No, no. That is real. | 不 不 那些是真的 |
[01:41] | No one there knows what we do. | 没人知道我们的身份 |
[01:44] | Why don’t you have accents? | 你们为什么没有口音 |
[01:46] | – Because we were trained to lose them. – Paige, honey — | -因为我们受过训练 -佩姬 亲爱的 |
[01:49] | Please… don’t call me that. | 求你 不要叫我 |
[01:54] | “Honey.” | 亲爱的 |
[02:01] | What are your real names? | 你们的真名是什么 |
[02:09] | Misha. | 米莎 |
[02:13] | Nadezhda. | 娜迪耶达 |
[02:16] | Misha? | 米莎 |
[02:19] | Naz…? | 娜… |
[02:20] | Nadezhda. | 娜迪耶达 |
[02:21] | Paige, I know you must have so many questions. | 佩姬 我知道你肯定有很多疑问 |
[02:23] | Mr. Beeman? | 比曼先生呢 |
[02:26] | He’s not really your friend, is he? | 他其实不是你们的朋友吧 |
[02:27] | No, we’re friends. Please keep your voice down. | 不 我们是朋友 求你小声点 |
[02:29] | He’s an FBI agent. He can arrest you. | 他是联调局探员 他能逮捕你们 |
[02:31] | – We really can’t do this now. – Henry’s gonna come down any minute. | -现在不该谈这个 -亨利随时都会下来 |
[02:33] | Is Henry really my brother? Am I really your daughter? | 亨利真的是我弟弟吗 我真的是你们女儿吗 |
[02:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:39] | Breakfast. Come sit down. | 早饭好了 快来坐下 |
[02:41] | Two or three waffles, Henry? | 要两个还是三个华夫饼 亨利 |
[02:42] | – Two. – Good. | -两个 -好的 |
[02:44] | You all set for your biology test? | 你生物考试都准备好了吗 |
[02:46] | What biology test? | 什么生物考试 |
[02:49] | I’m just kidding. I was born ready. | 我开玩笑的 我生来就准备好了 |
[03:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:02] | What’s with you? | 你怎么了 |
[03:04] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:06] | Eat your breakfast. | 吃你的早饭 |
[03:45] | 美 国 谍 梦 | |
[04:11] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给 -谢了 |
[04:14] | Hey, uh, do you remember back in August | 你还记得八月的时候 |
[04:17] | when we thought we had Tkachuk making a drop? | 我们以为特卡尤克去送东西了 |
[04:20] | After we debriefed, | 我们汇报完 |
[04:21] | we were back in my office, and it came up again. | 回到了我的办公室 又提到了那事 |
[04:23] | Do you think it’s possible anybody used names? | 你觉得会是有人冒充吗 |
[04:26] | I might have said his name in there, yeah. | 我当时可能提到了他的名字 |
[04:28] | Yeah. Me too. | 我也是 |
[04:31] | I’m trying to write down anything | 我正准备写下 |
[04:33] | that might have been said in my office | 本应该在秘屋发生 |
[04:35] | that should have been said here in the vault. | 却在我办公室发生的对话 |
[04:37] | Taffet making you do that? | 是塔菲让你这么做的吗 |
[04:38] | No — me. | 不 是我自己 |
[04:41] | I could have been more careful a lot of times. | 我有时太不谨慎了 |
[04:44] | Well, you assume you’re okay in there. | 谁都会觉得那里是安全的 |
[04:47] | We all do. | 大家都这样 |
[04:48] | Yeah, well, that’s why we’ve got the rules. | 所以我们才定下那些规矩 |
[04:52] | They built us a vault for it. | 秘屋也是为此建造的 |
[04:55] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:19] | Paige knows. | 佩姬知道了 |
[05:23] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[05:27] | We came home the night before last, | 前天晚上我们回家 |
[05:29] | and, uh, she was waiting — angry. | 她在等我们 很生气 |
[05:34] | And she wanted to know the truth. | 她想知道真相 |
[05:37] | So we told her. | 我们就告诉她了 |
[05:39] | How much did you tell her? | 说了多少 |
[05:41] | Who we are. | 我们的身份 |
[05:43] | Not the details. | 没说具体的 |
[05:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:48] | Good. | 挺好 |
[06:02] | Are you two all right? | 你俩还好吧 |
[06:06] | – Fine. – Does this keep the centre quiet for a while? | -还好 -这可以让中心消停一阵了吧 |
[06:08] | I’ll take care of that. | 这事我来处理 |
[06:11] | You did the right thing. | 你们做得对 |
[06:13] | Let’s hope so. | 希望如此 |
[06:14] | She’s your daughter. She won’t — | 她是你们的女儿 她不会 |
[06:16] | Yeah, we know. | 我们知道 |
[06:23] | How are things at the hotel? | 酒店的事如何了 |
[06:25] | Almost there. | 差不多了 |
[06:26] | You have a way in? | 有办法了 |
[06:27] | The hotel manager. | 酒店经理 |
[06:31] | It won’t be a problem. | 没问题的 |
[06:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:33] | Yousaf? | 尤萨夫呢 |
[06:35] | I’m seeing him tonight. | 我今晚见他 |
[06:40] | Looks as if he’s going to need a bit of hand-holding. | 看来需要有人好好疏导一下他 |
[06:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:44] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[06:46] | I have another envelope for you. | 我这儿有你一封信 |
[07:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:03] | They told me – there may not be many more. | 他们说这可能是最后一封了 |
[07:31] | Are you okay at the hotel? | 酒店的事有问题吗 |
[07:39] | I’m okay. | 没有 |
[07:43] | You’re at Martha’s tomorrow. | 你明天要去玛莎家 |
[07:45] | Tuesday. | 周二 |
[07:47] | I know that you have a lot of faith in her. | 我知道你很信任她 |
[07:49] | I’m gonna run surveillance before I go. | 去之前我会先巡视一番的 |
[07:51] | Take Hans. | 带上汉斯 |
[07:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:04] | 没有照片 我们只能一遍遍检查计算结果 | |
[08:11] | 很无聊 | |
[08:12] | 这是在为拿到照片后做准备 | |
[08:26] | I thought – you were just the next one. | 我以为 你是下一个 |
[08:31] | Inducement. | 诱惑 |
[08:33] | They’ve been sending me women. | 他们总给我派女人来 |
[08:36] | Nice food appears in my room. | 房间里会出现精美的食物 |
[08:40] | These women — did you… | 那些女人 你有没有 |
[08:43] | Some of them. | 有一些 |
[08:47] | Most of them. | 大多数 |
[08:48] | Then I stopped. | 然后我就停止了 |
[08:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:55] | Waking up next to strangers that they chose for me… | 醒来时看到他们为我选的陌生人 |
[09:02] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[09:04] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[09:07] | Maybe you do. | 也许你懂吧 |
[09:11] | You have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[09:14] | No. | 没有 |
[09:22] | I have a son. | 我有个儿子 |
[09:27] | He doesn’t know if I’m alive or dead. | 他根本不知道我是生是死 |
[09:32] | That’s the one thing I can’t take. | 只有这件事我接受不了 |
[09:45] | Maurice. | 莫里斯 |
[09:46] | Hello, Michelle. | 米歇尔 |
[09:48] | It’s nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:50] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[09:52] | Maurice stopped by to see the kids. | 莫里斯是来看望孩子们的 |
[09:54] | Oh, are they here? | 他们在家里吗 |
[09:56] | We sent them to her sister’s. | 我们把他们送到她姐姐家了 |
[09:58] | We needed to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[10:00] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[10:03] | Well, y-you know, Maurice hasn’t, uh, | 你知道 莫里斯已经 |
[10:06] | had work for a while. | 失业好一段时间了 |
[10:07] | And his workmen’s comp still hasn’t come through. | 他的劳工补助一直没发下来 |
[10:11] | Do you need to borrow some money? | 你需要借钱吗 |
[10:15] | – Lisa. – Come on. | -丽萨 -说吧 |
[10:17] | You can tell me anything. | 你对我不用有所隐瞒 |
[10:19] | We want a piece of whatever it is you got going on | 我们想加入你跟你那顾问朋友 |
[10:21] | with your friend the consultant. | 正在做的事 |
[10:24] | I’m sure he would love to know | 我肯定他也很想知道 |
[10:25] | what’s going on at Northrop, too. | 在诺斯洛普都发生了什么 |
[10:28] | So we want in. | 所以我们想加入 |
[10:30] | For double whatever you’re getting. | 报酬要你的报酬翻倍 |
[10:32] | Maurice. | 莫里斯 |
[10:34] | You have a high-security clearance. | 你有很高的安全许可 |
[10:36] | I don’t know what kind of clearance you have, | 我不知道你的安全许可有多高 |
[10:38] | but Lisa could go to jail for giving up info. | 但丽萨会因为泄露情报而入狱 |
[10:42] | Bigger risk — more money. | 风险更大 报酬就要更高 |
[10:47] | If you need to borrow money, I can help you out, | 如果你需要借钱 我可以帮你 |
[10:50] | but this isn’t a good idea. | 但这不是个好主意 |
[10:52] | You don’t have the kind of money we’re talking about. | 你根本没有我们需要的那么多钱 |
[10:54] | It’s too risky, Lisa. | 太冒险了 丽萨 |
[10:56] | We’re gonna lose the house. | 我们的房子会被收走 |
[11:06] | I’ll talk to Jack. | 我会和杰克谈谈 |
[11:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:12] | Anything you need. You know that. | 需要帮忙尽管说 你知道的 |
[11:20] | We’re not gonna make the movie, so how about some coffee? | 反正我们赶不上去看电影了 想喝点咖啡吗 |
[11:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:24] | – I’ll take one, too, baby. – Okay. | -也给我来一杯 宝贝 -好的 |
[11:32] | I’d like to meet your friend. | 我想见见你的朋友 |
[11:34] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[11:36] | Jack? | 杰克吗 |
[11:39] | But his name isn’t important, is it? | 但他叫什么并不重要 对吧 |
[11:42] | You’re the real head of this operation. | 你才是最终的策划者 |
[11:45] | Aren’t you? | 对吗 |
[11:52] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[11:55] | I’m going to need to sit down with you again. | 我要再跟你谈一谈 |
[11:58] | Would you like to talk now? | 现在吗 |
[12:00] | No, this is going to take a while. | 不是现在 可能要花费些时间 |
[12:01] | Could you talk to agent Gaad about setting aside a few hours | 让盖德探员下周给你腾出几个小时 |
[12:03] | for us to meet sometime next week? | 让我们谈谈可以吗 |
[12:07] | I can pull someone from the secretarial pool to cover for you. | 我可以从秘书室找个人来替你 |
[12:10] | Um, all right. | 可以 |
[12:15] | – Thank you. – sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[12:17] | – Have a good evening. – Thanks. | -晚上愉快 -谢谢 |
[12:18] | – Good night. – Same to you. | -晚安 -你也是 |
[12:22] | You were in there for three hours. | 你在里边待了三个小时 |
[12:25] | He’s very thorough. | 他很仔细 |
[12:26] | Went over reams of data with me. | 跟我一起检查了大量数据 |
[12:28] | – Was it rough, or…? – Are you kidding? | -很难熬吧 -你开玩笑吗 |
[12:30] | He’s the first person I’ve spoken to | 他是我认识的人中 |
[12:31] | who really gets computers. | 第一个真正懂电脑的 |
[12:34] | Really understands information, | 真正懂得怎样去 |
[12:35] | how to…break it down, analyze it. | 分析解读那些信息 |
[12:38] | He’s kind of like a walking computer himself. | 他就像个会走路的电脑 |
[12:40] | I’m telling you, Martha — this guy is impressive. | 我跟你说 玛莎 这人太厉害了 |
[12:46] | All right, well, good night. | 好吧 那晚安了 |
[12:48] | Yep. See you tomorrow, Gene. | 明天见 吉恩 |
[12:56] | Do you ever think about her? | 你会想起她吗 |
[12:58] | Annelise? | 安丽斯 |
[13:01] | Yes. | 会 |
[13:03] | I was ready to change my life for her. | 我本想为她改变我的生活 |
[13:07] | She really loved you. | 她真的爱过你 |
[13:13] | How can you do this job — the things you have to do? | 你是怎么做到的 做必须做的那些事 |
[13:19] | Yousaf, I — I’ve been doing this a long time. | 尤萨夫 我做这行很久了 |
[13:22] | It doesn’t get any easier. | 但也没有让我感觉更轻松 |
[13:24] | You make mistakes — a lot of them. | 你会犯错 犯很多错 |
[13:26] | And they weigh on you. | 它们像山一样压在你心头 |
[13:29] | But you look around, you see what a hell this world is | 但是当你看着四周 看到这个世界 |
[13:32] | for most people most of the time, | 对大多数人来说是多么糟糕 |
[13:34] | and you think about what it can be | 你就会想这世界能否改变 |
[13:36] | and what you can do about it. | 而你又能为改变它做些什么 |
[13:45] | 10 days ago, the CIA asked us to give them the names | 十天前 中情局让我们在圣战者指挥官中 |
[13:47] | of the Mujahideen commanders with the best language skills. | 找出几个英语说得好的人 |
[13:52] | They’re flying three of them here on the 18th. | 然后从中挑选了三个于18号送到美国 |
[13:55] | The CIA wouldn’t tell us what it was about, | 中情局没告诉我们他们要干什么 |
[13:57] | but we hear things. | 但是我们听说了一些事情 |
[13:59] | What things? | 什么事 |
[14:01] | The CIA has a new weapon system — | 中情局开发了新的武器系统 |
[14:03] | light, easy to use, powerful enough | 轻便 易于使用 威力极大 |
[14:06] | to knock your helicopters and airplanes out of the sky. | 足以从天上把飞机打下来 |
[14:10] | What do you know about the men they’re bringing here? | 他们送来的那几个人你了解吗 |
[14:14] | You think you can turn them? | 你认为你能策反他们 |
[14:17] | There are some reasonable men | 阿富汗的圣战者里 |
[14:18] | among the Mujahideen in Afghanistan. | 确实有几个理性的人存在 |
[14:20] | Not the ones we’re sending here. | 但不是送来的那几个 |
[14:23] | One of them, his men cut people’s heads off — | 其中一个 他手下的人会把苏联战士的头 |
[14:27] | Soviet soldiers — with a pulwar. | 用阿富汗弯刀割下来 |
[14:29] | Like something out of the Middle Ages. | 好像他们还活在中世纪一样 |
[14:32] | The station guys report it as one more dead Russian, | 站上的人报称是又一个死掉的俄国人 |
[14:34] | so Langley has no idea. | 所以兰利那边并不知情 |
[14:39] | What about the other two? | 另两个怎么样 |
[15:14] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪儿吗 |
[15:18] | Henry’s doing his stupid Eddie Murphy routines. | 亨利又在学艾迪·墨菲 |
[15:22] | I needed some quiet. | 我需要个安静的地方 |
[15:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:28] | That kid’s nuts. | 那孩子疯了 |
[15:34] | Paige… | 佩姬 |
[15:36] | we never, ever meant to hurt you. | 我们从未有意伤害你 |
[15:39] | You’re our daughter. Henry is our son. | 你是我们的女儿 亨利是我们的儿子 |
[15:41] | We wanted you — both of you — | 你无法想象 |
[15:43] | more than you could possibly know. | 我们有多想要你们两个 |
[15:51] | I know you must have a thousand questions, | 我知道你一定有很多问题 |
[15:55] | but you cannot — cannot ever speak about this | 但是你决不能在亨利或是别人面前 |
[16:00] | when Henry or anyone else is around. | 提起这些事 |
[16:03] | We will only talk about this | 我们只能在确定没人听到的时候 |
[16:04] | when we know no one else can hear, okay? | 才可以谈论这些事 知道吗 |
[16:11] | I need you to tell me that you understand that, Paige. | 我需要你告诉我你明白 佩姬 |
[16:16] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[16:25] | I know that there are certain things | 我知道你错过了 |
[16:28] | that you missed out on. | 一些事 |
[16:31] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[16:44] | My father — your grandfather — | 我的父亲 你的外祖父 |
[16:49] | he died in the war when I was 2. | 在我两岁时就死于战争 |
[16:55] | We had this picture of him in his uniform. | 我们有一张他穿军装的照片 |
[17:00] | I used to look at that all the time. | 我以前会一直盯着看那张照片 |
[17:05] | I don’t remember him. | 我不记得他的样子了 |
[17:08] | My mother raised me. | 我母亲把我带大 |
[17:16] | You should have seen the way I grew up. | 你应该看看我是怎么长大的 |
[17:21] | It was just me and her | 我和你的外祖母 |
[17:23] | and three other families in a single apartment. | 还有其它三家人住在一个公寓里 |
[17:27] | If the families were too loud | 如果其他人太过吵闹 |
[17:29] | when I was trying to go to sleep, | 而我又打算睡觉 |
[17:31] | she would go scream at them. | 她就会去和他们大吵 |
[17:33] | They’d scream back. | 他们也会骂回来 |
[17:35] | She would always win. | 她总是会赢 |
[17:43] | She had a real… | 她有着真正的 |
[17:48] | …spirit. | 性情 |
[17:50] | Like yours. | 像你一样 |
[18:01] | I haven’t seen her since I came here. | 我来这儿后就再也没见过她了 |
[18:12] | How can I believe anything you say? | 我怎么能再相信你说的话 |
[18:40] | 关上门 | |
[18:48] | 我要向你们介绍的是西风行动 | |
[18:58] | 我们在联调局内部有一个窃听装置 | |
[19:02] | 能在联调局内部几乎无任何阻碍的行动 | |
[19:07] | 那太不可思议了 | |
[19:10] | 我需要懂英语并能信任的人来分析这些资料 | |
[19:18] | 这里的情报量大得惊人 | |
[19:23] | 你们看 | |
[19:32] | 那些呢 | |
[19:35] | 我已经读过了 | |
[19:38] | 你们最好现在就开始工作 | |
[20:23] | Agent Taffet wants to talk to me again. | 塔菲探员又要找我谈话了 |
[20:26] | That’s all right. | 没事的 |
[20:27] | He’s very smart, Clark. | 他非常聪明 克拉克 |
[20:29] | He doesn’t know anything. | 他什么都不知道 |
[20:30] | Before, I could have just said that I was doing it for you, | 之前我可以说是为你而做 |
[20:32] | but now I — | 但现在我… |
[20:34] | I know that you’re not… | 知道你不是… |
[20:38] | them. | 他们 |
[20:39] | Clark, what if they — | 克拉克 万一他们… |
[20:42] | My God. | 天啊 |
[20:42] | Martha, you’re giving them way too much credit. | 玛莎 你太高看他们了 |
[20:45] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[20:46] | What if he just asks me point blank if I did it? | 那他直接来问我是不是我做的怎么办 |
[20:48] | You say no. | 你说不是 |
[20:49] | He can’t see thr– Martha, he doesn’t have superpowers. | 他看不出 玛莎 他又没特异功能 |
[20:52] | It’s his job to know if I’m lying. | 他的工作就是看我有没有撒谎 |
[20:55] | His job is to make you feel as if he knows. | 他的工作是让你觉得他知道 |
[20:59] | He doesn’t know. | 可他不知道 |
[21:08] | I still don’t think that I can — | 我还是觉得我做不 |
[21:09] | Okay, when he asks you, | 好 如果他问你 |
[21:11] | just look at the tip of his nose. | 你就看着他的鼻尖 |
[21:14] | It’ll look to him like you’re looking into his eyes, | 会造成你盯着他眼睛看的错觉 |
[21:16] | and you’ll be less nervous. | 而且你不会那么紧张 |
[21:18] | – That’s not — – Try it. | -这样不… -试试 |
[21:18] | Just try it now. Look at the tip of my nose. | 现在试试 看着我的鼻尖 |
[21:30] | Great. Looks like you’re staring confidently into my eyes. | 很好 看着好像你很自信地看着我的眼睛 |
[21:34] | I won’t be confident. | 我不会有自信的 |
[21:35] | Think about the fact that you’re in control. | 想着一切都在你掌握之中 |
[21:38] | But I’m not. | 可我没有 |
[21:39] | But you know more than he does, | 你知道的比他多 |
[21:41] | so that gives you the control. | 就给了你掌控 |
[21:42] | Just think about those words — “I know more than he does.” | 记住这几个字 我知道的比他多 |
[21:47] | Now just say | 现在说 |
[21:48] | “I have no idea who put that thing in Agent Gaad’s pen.” | 我不知道盖德特工笔里的东西是谁放的 |
[21:52] | Tip of my nose. | 看鼻尖 |
[21:56] | I have no idea who put that thing in agent gaad’s pen. | 我不知道盖德特工笔里的东西是谁放的 |
[21:59] | That was awfully good, Martha. | 好极了 玛莎 |
[22:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:04] | Yes — really. | 真的 |
[22:16] | This was really good. | 太好吃了 |
[22:18] | I had the chef cook it for you especially. | 我特别让大厨给你做的 |
[22:23] | Did you really? | 真的吗 |
[22:25] | I don’t know if he cooked your meal personally, | 我不知道是不是他亲手做的 |
[22:27] | but I told him it was for somebody very important — | 但我交待了这是为一位极其重要 |
[22:32] | special. | 特殊的人准备的 |
[22:34] | I appreciate that. | 我却之不恭了 |
[22:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:40] | I want you to come back. | 我希望你能回来 |
[22:43] | I would have come back anyway. | 我本来也会回来的 |
[23:53] | I want you wet. | 我想弄湿你 |
[24:24] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[26:55] | Elizabeth has the hotel covered? | 伊丽莎白搞定酒店了吗 |
[26:59] | Yeah, she’s very close. | 差不多了 |
[27:00] | We’ll be ready by the time they get here. | 他们到之前就能准备好 |
[27:02] | We think Abassin Zadran is the guy. | 我们推测是阿巴辛·扎德兰 |
[27:05] | They’ve set up a task force at the centre. | 他们在中心成立了特别小组 |
[27:07] | They can move very quickly when the time comes. | 到时候他们可以迅速反应 |
[27:12] | How are you feeling about Paige? | 佩姬的事你怎么看 |
[27:15] | We’ll be fine. | 会没事的 |
[27:17] | That’s not what I asked you. | 我问的不是这个 |
[27:19] | I need something, Gabriel. | 我需要帮忙 加布里尔 |
[27:21] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[27:22] | I want to arrange a trip | 我想安排伊丽莎白 |
[27:23] | for Elizabeth to see her mother one last time. | 去见她母亲最后一面 |
[27:28] | I wish it were possible, but we both know that it isn’t. | 我也希望可以 但你我都知道这不可能 |
[27:33] | I know it’s against the rules and I know it’s hard, | 我知道这违反规定 也很困难 |
[27:36] | but we do hard things. | 但我们的任务从非易事 |
[27:38] | That’s what we do. | 这是我们的本行 |
[27:40] | I understand how you feel about this. | 我理解你的感受 |
[27:42] | Do you? Do you really understand? | 真的吗 你真的理解吗 |
[27:44] | – Yes. – Because I haven’t seen it in a long time. | -是的 -因为你很久没有过这种表现了 |
[27:46] | Since you’ve been back, | 从你回来后 |
[27:48] | I hear a lot of things being asked of us — of me, | 就一直向我们 向我提要求 |
[27:50] | Like Afghanistan and South Africa | 比如阿富汗和南非 |
[27:52] | and the future of my daughter, whether I like it or not. | 以及我女儿的未来 不管我是怎么想的 |
[27:55] | Lower your voice, Philip. | 小声点 菲利普 |
[27:59] | I had an agent – I slept with for three years, | 我负责过一个探员 跟她睡了三年 |
[28:01] | and then I got her killed. | 最后我还害死了她 |
[28:04] | I broke her bones, and I shoved her in a suitcase. | 我打断了她的骨头好塞进行李箱里 |
[28:07] | We ask a lot of you. I know. | 我们向你们提了很多要求 我知道 |
[28:11] | Don’t give me that. | 别跟我扯这些 |
[28:12] | Don’t give me your understanding and tell me everything’s fine. | 别跟我说你理解 告诉我一切都好 |
[28:14] | It is not. | 并不是 |
[28:15] | No, it’s not. | 确实不是 |
[28:17] | And you need to tell me something, Philip. | 我希望你能回答我一个问题 菲利普 |
[28:21] | Are you falling apart? | 你要崩溃了吗 |
[28:24] | Can you handle whatever might be coming at you next? | 无论接下来要面对什么 你能处理好吗 |
[28:29] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[28:31] | But I don’t want to keep hearing “No” from you. | 但我不想老是听你拒绝我 |
[28:33] | One of these times, I’m gonna need a “Yes.” | 你总要答应我一次 |
[28:46] | You’ve had greater access to Agent Gaad’s office than anyone else. | 你比任何人都更有机会进入盖德探员的办公室 |
[28:51] | Well, yes. I-I’m his secretary. | 是的 我是他的秘书 |
[28:54] | Right. | 是吗 |
[28:56] | Right. | 是的 |
[29:02] | You’ve never been married. | 你没结过婚 |
[29:04] | Yes. | 没 |
[29:05] | No, I haven’t. | 对 我还没结婚 |
[29:07] | No long-term relationships? | 没有长期的恋爱关系 |
[29:10] | It’s a hard-enough job as it is, | 这工作已经很辛苦了 |
[29:11] | but with no one to go home to… | 又没个人在家里等你… |
[29:18] | Never met the right guy. | 没碰到对的人 |
[29:21] | I realize it may be uncomfortable for you | 我知道你可能不太愿意 |
[29:23] | to talk about your personal life, | 谈论自己的私事 |
[29:26] | but I just want to give you an opportunity | 但我只是想给你个机会把任何 |
[29:27] | to tell me anything I might need to know. | 我可能需要了解的事都告诉我 |
[29:32] | Any romantic relationship | 有没有谈过 |
[29:34] | that could have possibly compromised you in any way? | 任何可能有损于你的恋爱关系 |
[29:42] | I don’t date much. | 我没谈过几次恋爱 |
[29:45] | I was involved with an agent in the office | 我几年前跟办公室里的一个探员 |
[29:47] | a couple of years ago — Chris Amador. | 好过 克里斯·阿玛多尔 |
[29:50] | Yes. | 好的 |
[29:52] | I think I was more involved with him than he was with me. | 我觉得我爱他比他爱我多一些 |
[29:57] | But I’m sure you know what happened with Agent Amador. | 我相信你一定听说过阿马多尔探员的事吧 |
[30:00] | I do. | 是的 |
[30:02] | That must have been… difficult. | 那一定… 很不好过 |
[30:06] | Yes, it was. | 对 确实如此 |
[30:07] | It was…awful. | 简直糟透了 |
[30:10] | For everyone here. | 对这里的每个人都是 |
[30:12] | There wasn’t anything about Agent Amador’s death you knew | 关于阿马多尔探员的死 |
[30:15] | that you didn’t share with the bureau at the time? | 你有没有对局里隐瞒任何事情 |
[30:19] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[30:27] | This process has been hard on everybody, Miss Hanson. | 这个过程对谁都不容易 汉森小姐 |
[30:32] | Thank you for your time and forbearance. | 感谢你的时间和配合 |
[30:38] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[30:40] | You can go. | 你可以出去了 |
[30:42] | Oh, all right. | 好的 |
[30:44] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:45] | Or…good luck. | 还有…祝你好运 |
[30:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:08] | Israelis. | 以色列人 |
[31:12] | People who I thought were my friends, | 我曾经把他们当成朋友 |
[31:14] | but they traded me… | 可他们把我给卖了 |
[31:16] | like a slave to these…thugs… | 像奴隶一样卖给这些…暴徒 |
[31:22] | These monster… who never let me speak to anyone | 这群野兽 他们从不让我跟任何人说话 |
[31:25] | or even send a message home. | 甚至不能捎封信回家 |
[31:29] | All my son knows is that one day, I didn’t come home. | 我儿子只知道我有天突然没回家 |
[31:35] | Maybe I died. | 我可能死了 |
[31:36] | He doesn’t know. | 他都不知道 |
[31:39] | Or maybe I…abandoned him. | 又或者我抛弃他了 |
[31:44] | He doesn’t know. | 他也不知道 |
[31:46] | I lived… most of my life here, Nina, | 我大半辈子都生活在这里 妮娜 |
[31:50] | but I never knew anyone | 可我从来不知道 |
[31:51] | who would do something like this. | 有谁能做出这种事来 |
[31:56] | I did. | 我知道 |
[31:58] | They traded me, too. | 他们也拿我作交易 |
[32:01] | Back and forth. | 周而复始地 |
[32:03] | You forget what it’s like to have your own life. | 你都忘了拥有自己的人生是什么感觉 |
[32:11] | I’m not letting them do that to me. | 我不会让他们这样对我的 |
[32:15] | I won’t let them decide who I am. | 我不会让他们来决定我是谁 |
[32:23] | Jacob would be proud. | 雅各布会以你为豪的 |
[32:28] | You know my son’s name? | 你知道我儿子的名字吗 |
[32:33] | I never told it to you. | 我从没对你说过 |
[32:38] | I never even said his name since I’ve been here. | 自从我来到这里 我就从没提过 |
[32:45] | Your story is beautiful… | 你的故事很精彩… |
[32:49] | and hard. | 却又艰辛 |
[32:52] | You should keep writing it. | 你应该继续书写下去 |
[33:00] | I haven’t told anyone. | 我没告诉任何人 |
[33:03] | I won’t. | 今后也不会 |
[33:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:43] | We can see everything at the front desk from here. | 我们从这里可以看到前台的一举一动 |
[33:45] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[33:46] | In two years, we’ll have cameras on every floor. | 两年内 我们会为每层楼都配置摄像头 |
[33:49] | This is Betsy. | 这是贝琪 |
[33:53] | It’s my mother’s name. | 用的是我妈妈的名字 |
[33:54] | I love this thing, so I gave it a name. | 我喜欢这台 所以我给它起了个名字 |
[33:56] | It handles all the reservations | 过去靠手动记录的各种预约 |
[33:58] | and information we used to have to do by hand. | 和信息现在都由它处理 |
[34:00] | So much faster. | 速度快多了 |
[34:01] | My company’s talking to IBM now | 我们公司正在跟IBM联系 |
[34:03] | about computerizing all our files. | 要把公司所有档案电脑化管理 |
[34:06] | Do it. It’ll change your life. | 赶紧吧 电脑会改变人们的生活 |
[34:08] | We just put in a name or a date, | 我们只需输入一个人名或一个日期 |
[34:12] | phone number… | 一个电话号码… |
[34:15] | All the necessary info. | 就能查到需要的全部信息 |
[34:18] | date of reservation, special-needs requests, | 诸如预订日期 特殊需求 |
[34:21] | payment method. | 以及付款方式 |
[34:24] | Neal? Guy out front wants to see a manager. | 尼尔 外面有位顾客要见经理 |
[34:27] | What’s the problem? | 出什么问题了吗 |
[34:28] | Hotel’s booked, and we can’t find his reservation. | 他订了房间 但我们查不到预订信息 |
[34:31] | Just a sec. | 我去去就回 |
[35:32] | Everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[35:34] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[35:36] | Reservation was under the wrong name. | 预订房间的名字写错了 |
[35:41] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[35:42] | Really? | 不会吧 |
[36:01] | Meet me in room 308 in 10 minutes. | 十分钟后到308号房间找我 |
[36:20] | I can’t. | 这次不行 |
[36:26] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[36:40] | “I pushed F3.” | “我按了F3键” |
[36:42] | “The machine was messed up.” | “机器就崩溃了” |
[36:46] | “It gave me a payday.” | “发工资了” |
[36:49] | “I wanted a $100,000 bar.” | “我要一条十万美元的巧克力” |
[36:55] | 至少我们知道自动贩卖机坏了 | |
[37:00] | 还有男厕所需要更多厕纸 | |
[37:04] | 以及塞缪尔特工不喜欢洛克法兰联邦共和国 | |
[37:10] | U.S…F.L. | 是USFL吧 |
[37:13] | 那是什么 | |
[37:15] | 美国橄榄球 | |
[37:24] | 他们记录了523条电台信号声 | |
[37:30] | 他们数那些干什么 | |
[40:48] | I think I found a way for you to see your mother. | 我想我有办法让你回去看你妈妈了 |
[40:55] | We’ve been through this. | 这件事我们已经讨论过了 |
[40:56] | Just hear me out. | 听我把话说完 |
[41:00] | Come in. | 进来 |
[41:04] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[41:06] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[41:08] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[41:19] | What are you talking about? | 你们在聊什么 |
[41:22] | Your grandmother in Russia. | 聊你在俄罗斯的外婆 |
[41:26] | She’s very sick. | 她病得很严重 |
[41:28] | And I want your mom to go and see her. | 我想让你妈妈去看看她 |
[41:33] | Can you? | 你能去吗 |
[41:38] | No. I can’t. | 不 我去不了 |
[41:58] | Paige. Wait. | 佩姬 等等 |