时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m not stupid. I know there’s something going on. | 我不傻 我知道有事情不对劲 |
[00:06] | You’re out in the middle of the night. | 你们半夜出门 |
[00:07] | The phone rings, and you’re gone. | 电话一响 你们就走了 |
[00:09] | Just please tell me. | 求你们告诉我 |
[00:11] | We work for our country… | 我们为我们的国家工作 |
[00:13] | The Soviet Union. | 苏联 |
[00:14] | If you do tell anyone… | 如果你告诉别人 |
[00:17] | We will go to jail — for good. | 我们就会永远被关进监狱 |
[00:19] | They’re they’re not who they say they are. | 他们的身份和自己所声称的不符 |
[00:21] | They’re not…Americans. | 他们不是美国人 |
[00:32] | I want to arrange a trip | 我想安排伊丽莎白 |
[00:33] | for Elizabeth to see her mother one last time. | 去见她母亲最后一面 |
[00:36] | I wish it were possible, | 我也希望可以 |
[00:38] | but we both know that it isn’t. | 但你我都知道这不可能 |
[00:39] | The FBI found the bug. | 联调局发现了窃听器 |
[00:41] | Martha knows about me. | 玛莎知道我的事了 |
[00:43] | I saw you today staring into your coffee mug | 我看到你今天盯着你的咖啡杯 |
[00:47] | for a minute, straight. | 盯了有一分钟 |
[00:48] | I can’t take it. They’re not gonna let up | 我受不了了 他们不会善罢甘休的 |
[00:51] | until they find the person that put that pen there. | 除非他们找出是谁把那支笔放在那儿的 |
[00:53] | I-I am working on it, and I would do anything… | 我正想办法呢 我愿意竭尽一切 |
[00:58] | …to protect you. | 去保护你 |
[01:02] | You’re so stuck in your mind, | 你被自己的思想困住 |
[01:05] | But what you’re just learning | 但你刚刚学到的 |
[01:07] | is that these feelings in your gut | 是你的直觉所诉说的感情 |
[01:10] | are just as important — | 与你脑海里的事情 |
[01:11] | more important than all the shit in your head. | 一样重要 甚至更重要 |
[01:45] | Nyet! | 不 |
[02:16] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:18] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[02:23] | You were right about Martha. | 玛莎的事 你说得对 |
[02:26] | I have to tell her about Gene before she finds out at work. | 我必须在她上班发现之前告诉她吉恩的事 |
[03:49] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[03:52] | It’s late. | 很晚了 |
[04:03] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[04:06] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[04:11] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[04:16] | No. | 不 |
[04:47] | In the next day or two, | 这一两天 |
[04:49] | you’re gonna get some disturbing news at work. | 你在单位会听到一些不好的消息 |
[04:55] | Gene Craft is dead. | 吉恩·克拉夫特死了 |
[04:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:00] | What– what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[05:05] | He’ll be found in his apartment. | 他会在家中被发现 |
[05:08] | I-it’ll look like he killed himself. | 看起来像是自杀 |
[05:12] | I don’t– I don’t understand. | 我不 我不明白 |
[05:17] | The recorder will be found in his apartment. | 录音机也会在他家里找到 |
[05:26] | The recorder? | 录音机 |
[05:30] | My recorder? | 我的录音机 |
[05:34] | It was the only way to protect you. | 这是保护你的唯一方法 |
[05:41] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[05:50] | He’s dead? | 他死了 |
[05:52] | Gene is dead? | 吉恩死了 |
[05:56] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[05:58] | No, I didn’t– I didn’t agree to this! | 不 我没有 我没同意这样 |
[06:01] | I don’t want this! | 我不想这样 |
[06:02] | – Martha– – How could you do that?! | -玛莎 -你怎么能这么做 |
[06:05] | – No, no. Stay away. – I’m sorry, Martha. | -不 离我远点 -对不起 玛莎 |
[06:07] | Stay away. Stay away. | 离我远点 离我远点 |
[06:09] | What have you done? | 你做了些什么 |
[06:14] | What have I done? | 我都做了些什么 |
[06:18] | It’s my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[06:21] | I killed him. | 我害死了他 |
[06:22] | – No. – Oh, I did. | -不是的 -是我杀了他 |
[06:25] | It’s the truth. Gene is dead because of me. | 这是事实 吉恩是因我而死 |
[06:27] | It’s not because of you, Martha. | 不是因为你 玛莎 |
[06:29] | I did it. | 是我做的 |
[06:32] | I said I would do anything I could to protect you, | 我说过会尽我所能保护你 |
[06:35] | to keep you safe. | 保证你的安全 |
[06:37] | Oh, my God… | 我的天啊 |
[06:39] | Martha– | 玛莎 |
[06:41] | No, don’t. | 不 别 |
[06:45] | Please. | 求求你 |
[06:49] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[07:41] | Okay, mom! | 好的 妈妈 |
[07:42] | Come back at 4:00, okay, hon? | 4点前要回来 好吗 亲爱的 |
[08:07] | Jet lag? | 还有时差 |
[08:09] | I’ve been up since 2:00. | 我凌晨2点就起来了 |
[08:12] | I’ll take some of that. | 给我也来点 |
[08:15] | I heard someone leave around like 3:00. | 我在3点左右听到有人离开 |
[08:20] | Your father had to go to work. | 你爸爸去忙工作的事了 |
[08:23] | Is he coming back? | 他会回来吗 |
[08:24] | He’ll meet me at the office. | 他直接去办公室 |
[08:29] | What’s he doing, exactly? | 他具体是干什么去了 |
[08:32] | He’s meeting someone. | 他去见个人 |
[08:41] | It’s…what we call a source. | 是我们所说的线人 |
[08:45] | He might get some information. | 他也许有些情报 |
[08:49] | Is it dangerous? | 危险吗 |
[08:51] | No. I-it’s more… | 不 更像是 |
[08:55] | It’s more about getting people to trust you. | 更像是让人们相信你 |
[08:58] | To help them understand | 让他们明白 |
[09:00] | that you want the same thing that they want, | 你和他们的目标一致 |
[09:02] | which is to make the world a safer place for everyone. | 都是想让这个世界变得更安全 |
[09:05] | Not everyone sees it that way, so it’s all done in secret. | 但不是每个人都这么想 所以必须秘密进行 |
[09:11] | Did you eat? | 你吃过早饭了吗 |
[09:12] | You want me to make some eggs? | 要我做点炒蛋吗 |
[09:14] | – No, thanks. I’m not hungry. – Okay. | -不了 谢谢 我不饿 -好 |
[09:37] | I’m glad you got some sleep. | 很高兴你能睡会儿 |
[09:44] | Are you gonna be able to go to work today? | 你今天能去上班吗 |
[09:47] | I have to. | 我必须去 |
[10:13] | Martha, I’m not gonna be able to come back here… | 玛莎 我不能再回来了 |
[10:17] | even when the investigation ends. | 即使调查结束之后 |
[10:20] | Stan Beeman was suspicious. | 斯坦·比曼起了疑心 |
[10:22] | He could come back. | 他也许还会回来 |
[10:28] | But it won’t change anything between us. | 但这不会改变你我之间的事 |
[10:37] | We’ll be together at my place just as often. | 我们可以经常去我那儿 |
[10:49] | Well, you getting up? | 你还不起床 |
[10:52] | No. I might just skip work today. | 不了 我也许今天不去了 |
[10:55] | I don’t really feel like seeing anybody there. | 我不想见到那里的任何人 |
[10:58] | I thought you liked playing with all the boys at the office. | 我还以为你喜欢在办公室和男孩子们玩 |
[11:02] | You know, driving around in your cars and arresting people. | 开车兜风 逮捕别人 |
[11:05] | I used to. Not so much anymore. | 以前是 现在不那么喜欢了 |
[11:08] | Everybody there kind of hates me now. | 现在每个人都讨厌我 |
[11:10] | Hates you? Stan beeman? | 讨厌你 斯坦·比曼 |
[11:13] | How is that even possible? | 怎么可能 |
[11:14] | I know. It’s hard to believe, right? | 就是说 很难相信不是吗 |
[11:18] | But I do sometimes rub people the wrong way. | 但我有时候会惹到别人 |
[11:25] | Did you screw something up? | 你做错事了吗 |
[11:29] | Well, that’s a matter of interpretation. | 看你怎么说了 |
[11:33] | My boss thinks I should be executed. | 我上司觉得应该绞死我 |
[11:36] | But his boss thinks I should get a medal. | 但是他的上司觉得应该给我发奖章 |
[11:38] | Well, you need to talk it through with your boss. | 那你应该跟你的上司谈谈 |
[11:41] | Be clear and direct about what you’re feeling. | 明确的告诉他你的想法 |
[11:45] | If his problems or lack of clarity | 如果他的问题或是你们之间不够透明 |
[11:47] | are causing him to stand in your way, | 导致他妨碍到你 |
[11:49] | then your truth and clarity will blow right through him. | 那你的真诚和透明就能打动他 |
[11:56] | FBI doesn’t exactly work like that. | 联调局并不是那样做事的 |
[12:00] | I pledge allegiance to the flag | 我宣誓效忠 |
[12:03] | of the United States of America | 美利坚合众国国旗 |
[12:06] | and to the republic for which it stands | 及效忠所代表之共和国 |
[12:09] | one nation under God, indivisible, | 上帝之下 未可分裂之国度 |
[12:13] | with liberty and justice for all. | 自由平等全民皆享 |
[12:22] | Good morning, class. | 早上好 同学们 |
[12:25] | Okay. If you are in field hockey, | 好了 如果你们玩草地曲棍球 |
[12:29] | they’re gonna be in the lower field, not the upper field. | 你们该待在下场而不是上场 |
[12:34] | The centre would like to know why | 中心想知道为什么 |
[12:36] | I don’t have the kind of relationship with you | 我没能和你们建立起 |
[12:38] | that keeps something like this from happening. | 能避免这种事发生的良好关系 |
[12:40] | Gabriel, I-it was — | 加布里尔 这… |
[12:43] | And they’re right. | 他们说的没错 |
[12:44] | You lied to me. | 你们骗了我 |
[12:47] | There’s no other way to look at it. | 除此之外没有其他解释了 |
[12:49] | I told you they should go, and all you said was no. | 我跟你说过他们应该离开 可你拒绝了 |
[12:52] | When we disagree on something, | 如果我们在某事上产生分歧 |
[12:53] | the next step isn’t to do it behind my back. | 你们也不应该背着我行动 |
[12:56] | It makes them wonder if I can do my job. | 这会让他们怀疑我的办事能力 |
[12:59] | If you could’ve seen Paige with her, you’d understand. | 你要是看到佩姬和她在一起 你就懂了 |
[13:03] | It was the right thing to go. | 那样做是正确的 |
[13:06] | For a lot of reasons. | 理由相当充足 |
[13:07] | I came out of retirement to work with you, to help you. | 我重新出山是为了和你们共事并帮助你们 |
[13:11] | But I don’t want to be put in this position | 但我不想像现在这样 |
[13:13] | between you and the centre. | 夹在你们和中心之间 |
[13:15] | If I can’t trust something like this won’t happen again, | 如果我认为今后这种事还会发生 |
[13:18] | I’ll go back to retirement in Sergach. | 我会回到谢尔加奇养老 |
[13:20] | We can get you another handler. | 我们会给你们指派另外的联络人 |
[13:28] | Make a decision. | 你们做决定吧 |
[13:30] | We want you to stay. | 我们希望你留下 |
[13:32] | Both of you? | 你俩都这么想 |
[13:41] | I’ll take you at your nod. | 我就当你同意了 |
[13:45] | There is something else that I’ve kept you out of. | 还有一件事我没告诉你们 |
[13:48] | But, um… I can’t anymore. | 但现在… 我不得不说 |
[13:58] | There are certain very powerful weapons… | 有种强大的武器 |
[14:02] | Biological. | 生物武器 |
[14:03] | We’re not allowed to make them. | 我们不得制造这种武器 |
[14:05] | We’ve signed treaties. | 也签署了协议 |
[14:06] | But we think the Americans are making them, | 但我们认为美国却在制造 |
[14:08] | so we make them, too. | 所以我们也制造了 |
[14:11] | One of us has been getting American samples | 我们安排了一个人收集了多年的 |
[14:15] | of pathogens for many years. | 美国人的病原体样本 |
[14:20] | He signaled about a week ago, | 他一周前发来了信号 |
[14:22] | but when I tried to meet him, I caught surveillance. | 我试图去见他时 却发现他正被人监视 |
[14:28] | If he’s clean, you’ll pick up the next package from him | 如果他没问题 你们就去取下一批货 |
[14:31] | and find out what the hell is going on. | 再查查这其中到底有什么玄机 |
[14:35] | Anyone who gets near this has to be vaccinated. | 靠近那种病原体前必须接种疫苗 |
[14:43] | I’m very sorry. I tried to keep you out of it. | 很抱歉 我已经尽力不让你俩卷进来 |
[14:48] | This is for a kind of meningitis you could get | 他最近给我们带回的两个样本 |
[14:51] | from the last two samples he got for us. | 可能会诱发某种脑膜炎 这是疫苗 |
[15:00] | No dead drops. Keep it in your custody. | 这次没有秘密传递 由你们保管 |
[15:04] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[15:06] | William. | 威廉 |
[15:07] | How long has he been here? | 他来这多久了 |
[15:09] | Longer than you. | 比你们久 |
[15:10] | He’s running this alone? | 他是单独行动的吗 |
[15:12] | Yes. | 是 |
[15:17] | He had a partner, but it didn’t work out. | 他曾经有个搭档 但最后失败了 |
[15:21] | Not everyone’s as lucky as you two. | 不是每个人都像你俩一样幸运 |
[15:37] | When they first showed me my room, | 他们最初带我看我房间的时候 |
[15:40] | I thought it was so peaceful. | 我觉得那很平和 |
[15:45] | So quiet. | 很安静 |
[15:46] | Yeah. Well, not exactly a prison. | 是啊 不像是监狱 |
[15:50] | No. Not for me. | 是的 对我来说不是 |
[15:53] | I just wanted to rest there. | 我只想在那休息 |
[15:55] | To sleep on the bed. | 睡在床上 |
[15:56] | Use the hairbrush. | 用发刷 |
[16:00] | I know this sounds silly, | 我知道这听上去很蠢 |
[16:02] | but I thought I could stay there for a long time. | 但我以为我能在那待很久 |
[16:07] | Happily. | 幸福地 |
[16:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:12] | I know it’s different for you. | 我知道对你来说不一样 |
[16:26] | I’m a shitty husband, Nina. | 我是个糟糕的丈夫 妮娜 |
[16:29] | I cheated on my wife. | 我出轨了 |
[16:31] | – Well — – That’s how they got me. | -这 -他们就是靠这个抓住我的 |
[16:33] | They knew I would be with her that night. | 他们知道那晚我会和她在一起 |
[16:35] | If I’d been home where I belonged… | 要是我当时在我该在的地方 家里 |
[16:37] | They would’ve gotten you another way. | 他们会通过其他途径抓住你的 |
[16:40] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[16:42] | But I think about my bedroom back home, | 但我回想起家里的卧室 |
[16:45] | – with my wife there… – It’s okay — | -我妻子在里面 -没事的 |
[16:47] | It’s just I-I know what you mean. | 我知道你什么意思 |
[16:49] | That seems peaceful now. | 现在已经很平和了 |
[16:52] | I wish I could live that way again. | 我希望我还能那样生活 |
[16:53] | Anton Lazarevich. | 安东·拉扎勒维奇 |
[17:12] | I shouldn’t have said anything. | 我什么都不该说的 |
[17:13] | You needed to tell someone, Paige. | 你需要和人倾诉 佩姬 |
[17:15] | No one can bear this sort of thing alone. | 没人能独自承受这样的事 |
[17:17] | I — they trusted me. | 我 他们相信了我 |
[17:21] | You’re in church, Paige. | 你在教堂 佩姬 |
[17:23] | This is a place where you never have to hide the truth. | 这是一个你永远不用隐瞒真相的地方 |
[17:30] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[17:38] | Look, Paige, as unusual as this is, | 听着 佩姬 尽管这很不寻常 |
[17:42] | I am used to hearing secrets. | 但我已经习惯于倾听他人的秘密 |
[17:46] | I-I know this may sound crazy, | 我知道这也许听着很疯狂 |
[17:47] | but d-do you think your parents would be open | 但是你觉得你父母会同意 |
[17:50] | – to coming in and — and… – What? | -过来然后 然后 -什么 |
[17:51] | …talking, the four of us, confidentially? | 我们四人秘密谈话 |
[17:53] | – No! – Okay. | -不行 -好吧 |
[17:54] | But your confusion and fear is not gonna go away | 但你的困惑和恐惧不会消失 |
[17:58] | no matter how much you talk to me. | 无论你向我倾诉多少 |
[18:01] | If people are getting hurt, we have a responsibility. | 如果人们受了伤 我们就有责任 |
[18:04] | You think everything is about talking, | 你认为沟通能解决任何问题 |
[18:05] | but they’re not like that. | 但他们不是那样 |
[18:07] | I’ve lived with them for all these years. | 我和他们生活了这么多年 |
[18:09] | I know. | 我了解他们 |
[18:11] | We can’t tell anybody else… | 我们不能告诉任何人 |
[18:15] | Ever. | 永远不能 |
[18:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:24] | So, let’s focus on what’s best for you. | 那我们考虑怎样对你最好 |
[18:29] | You’ve said all along | 你一直说 |
[18:31] | that you wanted to understand who they are. | 你希望了解他们到底是谁 |
[18:36] | Well, do you think you could ask them | 你觉得你可以让他们 |
[18:37] | to tell you more about what they do? | 多告诉你一些他们所做的事吗 |
[18:41] | I guess. | 或许吧 |
[18:43] | I could try. | 我可以试试 |
[18:46] | Good. Good. | 好 好 |
[18:48] | And then we’ll figure out what to do next. | 然后我们再考虑后面该做什么 |
[19:04] | When did you get henry that cologne? | 你什么时候给了亨利那瓶古龙 |
[19:07] | I didn’t. | 不是我 |
[19:08] | Who did then? | 那是谁给的 |
[19:10] | I don’t — I don’t know. He must’ve bought it. | 我不清楚 应该是他自己买的 |
[19:13] | – It’s disgusting. – Yeah, I know. | -很难闻 -没错 我知道 |
[19:14] | It’s poisoning the whole upstairs. | 整个楼上都被污染了 |
[19:16] | I had to open up all the windows. | 我不得不打开所有的窗户 |
[19:17] | I told him deodorant is fine– he doesn’t need cologne. | 我告诉过他除臭剂就够了 他不需要古龙 |
[19:22] | He doesn’t even shave. | 他都不刮胡子 |
[19:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:36] | Let’s get dessert someplace else. | 我们换个地方吃甜点吧 |
[20:03] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[20:05] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[20:09] | If we don’t go now, he’ll get too far away. | 现在不行动的话 他会走远的 |
[20:29] | So, you did or you didn’t see something? | 所以你到底有没有看到什么 |
[20:32] | It’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[20:35] | Well, you either did or you didn’t, Philip. | 要么看到要么没看到 菲利普 |
[20:39] | I’m, uh… | 我 |
[20:42] | I’m not sure what I saw. | 我不确定我所看到的 |
[20:43] | I had a bad feeling. | 我有一种不祥的感觉 |
[20:46] | Had a bad feeling? | 不祥的感觉 |
[20:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:49] | Based on everything that I was taking in. | 根据我感受到的一切 |
[20:53] | So, we were clear to go, and we broke off, | 所以我们本可以行动 却中途放弃 |
[20:55] | and you didn’t actually see anything? | 但你其实并没看到什么 |
[20:57] | Gabriel broke off a meeting with the same guy | 加布里尔也放弃了和这个人的见面 |
[20:59] | because he thought he saw surveillance. | 因为他认为他看到了监视人员 |
[21:02] | It is pretty likely that they’re out here, so… | 很有可能他们还在监视他 |
[21:05] | He did say be careful. | 他说过要小心 |
[21:06] | Gabriel said he saw a guy in a blue jacket | 加布里尔说他在离目标一个半街区远的地方 |
[21:08] | a block and a half away from the target | 看到一个穿着蓝夹克的人 |
[21:10] | who he identified as a possible surveillant. | 他认为那可能是监视人员 |
[21:13] | That’s why we were called in with Hans. | 所以我们才应该带上汉斯 |
[21:15] | What did you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[21:17] | I’m telling you, it didn’t feel right. | 我告诉你 有点不对劲 |
[21:27] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:39] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[21:42] | Is something going on that I need to know about? | 有什么我需要知道的事情吗 |
[21:45] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[22:24] | There were two of them. | 他们是两个人 |
[22:26] | Older than me. | 比我大 |
[22:30] | They used to steal stuff from me. | 经常从我这偷东西 |
[22:32] | And you stopped them. | 你阻止了他们 |
[22:35] | How do you feel? | 你有什么感觉 |
[22:41] | Angry. | 愤怒 |
[22:43] | Anger is a concept. | 愤怒是种概念 |
[22:45] | How do you feel in your body? | 你的内心 有什么感觉 |
[23:12] | Strong. | 强壮 |
[23:14] | Powerful? | 强大吗 |
[23:17] | I don’t…I don’t know. | 我不 我不知道 |
[23:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:22] | I, uh… | 我 |
[23:26] | What? | 你怎么了 |
[23:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:32] | You got in a fight. | 你打了一架 |
[23:34] | You were a kid. What’s the big deal? | 你那时还是个孩子 多大点事 |
[23:36] | It’s not just that. | 不只是那样 |
[23:37] | Nyet! | 不 |
[23:49] | – Why? – Because… | -为什么 -因为 |
[23:59] | I can’t do anymore. | 我不能再说了 |
[24:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:02] | Cause I didn’t need to hit him that much. | 因为我没必要下手那么重 |
[24:05] | But you did. | 但是你还是做了 |
[24:08] | And to forgive yourself, | 为了原谅你自己 |
[24:10] | you have to create a space for it to exist. | 你需要为此创造一个存在的空间 |
[24:13] | You’re confusing the feelings with the event itself. | 你混淆了情感和事实 |
[24:16] | But they’re different. | 但它们是不同的 |
[24:18] | The kid was bullying you. | 那孩子欺负你 |
[24:20] | Why isn’t he asking you for forgiveness? | 为什么他不请求你的原谅 |
[24:23] | Did you ever talk to him about it? | 你跟他谈过这个事吗 |
[24:30] | No. | 没有 |
[24:32] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[24:43] | Because he moved away. | 因为他搬走了 |
[25:06] | He’s not saying that, if you forgive yourself, | 他并不是在说如果你原谅你自己 |
[25:07] | that means that you think that beating a kid up is okay. | 就意味着你认为暴打孩子是正确的 |
[25:11] | He’s just saying that spending the energy pushing it away | 他只是说拒绝接受这一现实 |
[25:14] | is what, you know, is making you angry. | 你知道 才是你生气的原因 |
[25:16] | It’s not really anger, even. | 并不是愤怒 |
[25:20] | Then what is it? | 那是什么 |
[25:22] | I just feel bad. | 我就是觉得很糟糕 |
[25:26] | You have a lot weighing you down, don’t you? | 你心里有很多事 是吗 |
[25:29] | Yeah. | 是 |
[25:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:31] | You need more support. | 你需要更多的支持 |
[25:33] | Going to EST, not telling Elizabeth? | 去自我实现小组 还不告诉伊丽莎白 |
[25:36] | You need her. | 你需要她 |
[25:39] | Being dishonest with her | 对她不诚实就像 |
[25:40] | is like being dishonest with yourself. | 对你自己不诚实一样 |
[25:42] | And there’s a limit to how much progress | 如果你不能诚实面对 |
[25:43] | you can make if you are not honest | 生活中发生的事 |
[25:45] | about what’s going on in your own life. | 那你能取得的进步总是有限的 |
[25:47] | There’s a limit to how much progress | 告诉她 |
[25:48] | I can make if I tell her, | 才会限制我的进步 |
[25:50] | because she would kill me. | 因为她会杀了我 |
[26:02] | I’m just gonna borrow your… | 借一下你的… |
[26:50] | Sir? | 先生 |
[26:52] | Call Walter Taffet. | 打电话给沃尔特·塔菲 |
[26:54] | Tell him to meet me in the vault now. | 叫他马上去秘屋见我 |
[28:18] | I said I appreciated all the effort, | 我说过我很感谢这番努力 |
[28:19] | but $6,000 is just a drop in the bucket. | 但六千美元只是杯水车薪 |
[28:23] | That doesn’t g– | 那不… |
[28:25] | How should I know? I’m 86 years old. | 我怎么知道 我已经86岁了 |
[28:28] | I can barely remember the doctor’s name. | 我连医生的名字都不记得 |
[28:30] | I don’t think you should be going | 我认为你最好不要 |
[28:31] | to these appointments alone, Mr. Murray. | 独自去看医生 默里先生 |
[28:34] | The church has volunteers who could drive you — | 教堂有可以载你去的志愿者… |
[28:48] | I just keep picturing her walking in there | 我一直在想象她走进了那里 |
[28:50] | and spitting the whole thing out. | 把所有事都说了出去 |
[28:52] | I thought everything was good in Germany. | 我以为德国之行一切都好 |
[28:55] | It was. | 是很好 |
[28:56] | But she’s…complicated. | 但是她很复杂 |
[29:02] | She’s just so… | 她就是太… |
[29:04] | What? | 太怎么样 |
[29:09] | Different. | 与众不同 |
[29:12] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[29:13] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:02] | Keep driving. | 继续开 |
[30:08] | Green station wagon. | 绿色休旅车 |
[30:09] | Had its turn signal on at the corner. | 在街角开了转向灯 |
[30:11] | Came straight through. | 却直行过去了 |
[32:34] | Clark? | 克拉克 |
[32:41] | They know. | 他们知道了 |
[32:42] | They know that he’s dead. | 他们知道他死了 |
[32:46] | Gene is… | 吉恩他 |
[32:53] | Everybody’s shocked and… | 所以人都被吓到了 |
[32:59] | and running around like crazy. | 像疯子一样跑来跑去 |
[33:01] | You’re safe. We’re together. | 你是安全的 我们在一起 |
[33:49] | Did he know? | 他知道吗 |
[33:51] | Gene, did he… | 吉恩 他 |
[33:54] | Did he know that it was gonna happen? | 他知道会发生什么吗 |
[33:59] | No. | 不 |
[34:02] | I did everything I could to make it | 我尽了全力让他 |
[34:07] | easier for him. | 好受些 |
[34:10] | Easier? | 好受些 |
[34:15] | Was he in pain? | 他痛苦吗 |
[34:18] | No. It was fast. | 不 一切发生得很快 |
[34:20] | Very fast. | 非常快 |
[34:37] | His apartment, it was, um… | 他的房间 里面 |
[34:43] | it was filled with toys. | 里面堆满了玩具 |
[34:47] | Like a kid. | 像个孩子一样 |
[34:49] | Robot action figures. | 到处都是机器人玩偶 |
[35:00] | I’m — I’m glad that you told me. | 我 我很欣慰你告诉了我 |
[35:06] | I am. I… | 我 我 |
[35:10] | I have to know everything… | 我需要知道所有的事情 |
[35:14] | Even if it’s hard. | 即使很艰难 |
[35:24] | I’ve been — I keep having these memories | 我一直 我总是想起一些 |
[35:28] | From when I was a kid. | 小时候的事 |
[35:31] | Just dumb stuff. | 一些愚蠢的事 |
[35:32] | But you know how some of it makes you think | 但你知道 这会让你思考 |
[35:35] | “I wonder if this is why I act this way? | “不知道这是否是我如此举止的原因 |
[35:40] | Or why I’m so angry about that?” | 或者我如此生气的原因” |
[35:54] | Thank you for telling me that. | 谢谢你告诉我这些 |
[35:58] | It’s better. | 我好多了 |
[36:01] | You’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[36:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:11] | What is it? | 究竟怎么了 |
[36:12] | I… | 我… |
[36:15] | I did wh-what I did… | 我做那些事 |
[36:18] | to take you out of danger. | 是为了让你脱离险境 |
[36:20] | I won’t put you back in. | 我不会再让你回去 |
[36:34] | We have to decide things together. | 我们必须一起做决定 |
[36:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:44] | They want reports | 他们想要某一个 |
[36:48] | and assignments | 监视小组的 |
[36:50] | for a particular surveillance team. | 监视报告和任务清单 |
[38:33] | I didn’t know him very well, so… | 我跟他不太熟 所以… |
[38:35] | It’s all kind of a shock to me. | 这真的让我很惊讶 |
[38:40] | I still can’t believe it. | 仍然难以置信 |
[38:43] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[38:44] | We’re running through those files now. | 我们正在查看那些文件 |
[38:51] | I had a beer with him once. | 我跟他喝过一次酒 |
[38:52] | – You could tell he was a disturbed guy. – I know what you mean. | -你可以感觉到他有点问题 -我懂你意思 |
[38:55] | I-I always got a strange feeling from him, too. | 我也一直觉得他怪怪的 |
[38:57] | It’s like, Gene, this weird computer geek, right? | 就好像 吉恩 电脑怪人 对吧 |
[39:34] | Martha, I know you liked Gene a lot. | 玛莎 我知道你很喜欢吉恩 |
[39:40] | I didn’t know him that well, but I liked him, too. | 我跟他不太熟 但我也挺喜欢他的 |
[39:45] | I guess you never really know a person, do you? | 我想我们永远没办法真正了解一个人 |
[39:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:59] | From Martha. | 玛莎给的 |
[42:01] | Surveillance assignments. | 监视任务 |
[42:08] | There was no one on him that first night. | 第一天晚上没人监视他 |
[42:12] | So I was imagining things. | 是我多想了 |
[42:18] | You weren’t. | 但你没有 |
[42:21] | Team member number three, | 三号小组成员 |
[42:22] | March 10th, green station wagon. | 三月十日 绿色休旅车 |
[42:26] | It’s a good thing we broke off. | 我们放弃行动是对的 |
[42:28] | Yeah. | 是 |
[42:33] | No one on him tonight. | 今晚没人盯着他 |
[42:36] | Or Sunday. | 星期日也没有 |
[42:38] | We should go tonight. | 我们应该今晚去 |
[42:45] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[42:47] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是 我没事 |
[43:01] | 我给乌马梅杰夫上校打了电话 他说不要管你的事 | |
[44:18] | Didn’t I see you here walking a dog a few nights ago? | 前几天是不是见你在这儿遛狗来着 |
[44:21] | Yes. I have two black labradors. | 是 我有两只黑色拉布拉多 |
[44:26] | Where’s Gabriel? | 加布里尔在哪儿 |
[44:28] | He called us in in case we had to handle something. | 他让我们来以防需要处理些事情 |
[44:30] | Did you know you were under surveillance? | 你知道你被监视了吗 |
[44:32] | No, I just thought random people | 不知道 我只是觉得自己太帅 |
[44:33] | couldn’t stop staring at me because I’m so handsome. | 路人总是盯着我看 |
[44:38] | My laboratory just got a new contract from Fort Detrick. | 我的实验室刚刚和迪特里克堡签订了新的合约 |
[44:41] | That’s why I sent the signal to Gabriel in the first place. | 所以我才给加布里尔发了信号 |
[44:44] | It’s come along with a shitload of FBI surveillance — | 一起来的还有一帮联调局盯梢的 |
[44:46] | all the scientists, probably, technicians… | 监视所有的科学家 可能还有技术人员 |
[44:48] | Fort Detrick? | 迪特里克堡 |
[44:50] | Department of Defense, their bioweapons lab. | 国防部 他们的生化武器实验室 |
[44:55] | Keep this in the freezer. | 放在冰箱里 |
[44:58] | Get it to Gabriel within 48 hours. | 四十八小时内交给加布里尔 |
[45:00] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[45:02] | It’s burkholderia mallei. | 是鼻疽伯克霍尔德菌 |
[45:05] | Causes a disease called glanders. | 能诱发鼻疽病 |
[45:09] | The inoculation we got was against a kind of meningitis. | 我们接种的疫苗是预防某种脑膜炎的 |
[45:14] | This is to meningitis | 它之于脑膜炎 |
[45:15] | what bubonic plague is to a runny nose. | 就像鼠疫之于流鼻涕 |
[45:20] | Gabriel and his friends at the Centre | 加布里尔和中心的朋友们 |
[45:21] | have been waiting my whole goddamn life for this. | 一辈子都在等这一刻 |
[45:26] | Tell them I send it with love. | 交付东西时替我向他们问好 |
[46:16] | Stan. | 斯坦 |
[46:18] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[46:20] | Yeah. Yeah, just, uh… | 没事 没事 |
[46:23] | Hey, Philip, can I talk to you alone for a second? | 菲利普 能跟你单独说两句吗 |
[46:26] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[46:27] | Boy talk? | 男人间的谈话 |
[46:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[46:35] | What, uh…what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[46:39] | Tori, uh, saw you with Sandra. | 托丽看见你和桑德拉在一起 |
[46:43] | What? | 什么 |
[46:44] | At a restaurant? | 在一家餐馆 |
[46:49] | – We got dessert — – She said… | -我们吃甜点来着 -她说 |
[46:52] | you were very intimate with each other. | 你们彼此很亲密 |
[46:56] | Intimate? I don’t know what that means. | 亲密 什么意思 |
[46:58] | Are you screwing my wife? | 你是在和我妻子乱搞吗 |
[47:01] | No. God, no. I — | 没有 天啊 我 |
[47:04] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[47:06] | Don’t lie to me, Philip. | 别对我撒谎 菲利普 |
[47:08] | I’m not lying! I swear, we’re just friends. | 我没撒谎 我发誓 我们只是朋友 |
[47:10] | Then what were you doing with her? | 那你跟她是在干什么 |
[47:10] | You’re out with her, you never told me? | 你跟她约会却不告诉我 |
[47:14] | I went back to Est. All right? | 我回到了自我实现小组 明白吗 |
[47:17] | And she was there. We went out after. | 她也在那儿 之后我们一起吃饭 |
[47:19] | That’s all. We’ve always been friends. | 就是这样 我们一直是朋友 |
[47:22] | Jesus! Stop! | 天啊 住手 |
[47:27] | You don’t think to tell me ’cause you went back to Est? | 你以为去了自我实现小组就不用告诉我吗 |
[47:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:30] | It’s weird, obviously, seeing you, seeing her. | 很奇怪 看见你 看见她 |
[47:33] | I do– I-I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
[47:37] | Screw you, Philip. | 去死吧 菲利普 |