时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | They’re not who they say they are. They’re Russians. | 他俩不是他们说的那样 他们是苏联人 |
[00:06] | – What did you tell him? – Everything. | -你跟他说了什么 -一切 |
[00:09] | If we move fast, maybe we’re okay. | 如果迅速行动 也许会没事 |
[00:11] | – You wanna kill him? – We don’t have a choice. | -你想杀了他 -我们别无选择 |
[00:13] | We could try to work him. | 我们可以试图说服他 |
[00:15] | One of us has been getting American samples of pathogens. | 我们安排了一个人收集美国人的病原体样本 |
[00:20] | This is to meningitis what bubonic plague | 它之于脑膜炎就像鼠疫 |
[00:23] | is to a runny nose. | 之于流鼻涕 |
[00:24] | Our office is a target of the illegals. | 我们办公室是间谍的目标 |
[00:27] | Now they got to somebody inside. | 现在出现了内奸 |
[00:30] | – Who are you? – I’m your husband, | -你是谁 -我是你丈夫 |
[00:33] | and I would do anything to protect you. | 我愿意竭尽一切保护你 |
[00:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:00] | Still not used to it. | 还是不习惯 |
[01:12] | Yes, you can go into any department store | 对 你可以走进任何一家商场 |
[01:14] | and the girl behind the counter will make you look great. | 柜姐都能把你打扮得漂漂亮亮 |
[01:17] | But if you can’t do it yourself when you get home, | 但如果你回家后打扮不好自己 |
[01:20] | what’s the point? | 那又有什么用呢 |
[01:22] | We are not here just to sell a product. | 我们不仅是来卖产品的 |
[01:25] | We want to help people. | 我们是来帮助别人的 |
[01:27] | Young-hee, can you talk about how Mary Kay has helped you? | 英姬 你能讲讲玫琳凯是怎么帮助你的吗 |
[01:32] | Yes, every time I got a makeover in a department store, | 好的 每次我在商场做化妆美容 |
[01:37] | I come out looking green. | 出来的时候脸都是绿的 |
[01:39] | But nobody sells a green foundation so I’m very confused. | 但是商场不卖绿色粉底 所以我很疑惑 |
[01:43] | And then I see my Asian friends | 后来我见到我亚洲朋友 |
[01:45] | after their department store makeover, | 在商场做完妆容后的样子 |
[01:47] | I never knew there were so many shades of green. | 才明白原来有这么多种绿色 |
[01:52] | No, it’s okay. Mary Kay really helped me. | 没关系 玫琳凯真的帮了我 |
[01:55] | Now I can help anyone find makeup for their skin tone. | 现在我也能帮别人找到适合肤色的化妆品 |
[02:00] | I tell all my friends they don’t have to look like Martians. | 我告诉我的朋友们不用把自己打扮成火星人了 |
[02:03] | We are all Americans now. | 我们现在都是美国人了 |
[02:46] | In the clergy, we have very strict rules about keeping secrets. | 神职人员必须严格遵守保密规定 |
[02:50] | People tell us very personal things, | 人们会跟我们说非常私人的事情 |
[02:52] | and they wouldn’t do that if they couldn’t trust us. | 如果他们不信任我们 就不会说了 |
[02:56] | But I have to be honest, | 但诚实地讲 |
[02:59] | I’ve never heard anything like this. | 我从未听过像这样的事情 |
[03:04] | You know, what we do isn’t so different from what you do. | 我们所做的事和你所做的没有太多不同 |
[03:13] | I know what spies do. | 我知道间谍是干什么的 |
[03:17] | Is that the word that Paige used? | 佩姬用的是这个词吗 |
[03:20] | One of the things that we do, like you, | 我们的工作之一 和你一样 |
[03:23] | is work to end the nuclear threat | 就是去终结 |
[03:25] | that hangs over all of us. | 威胁着我们所有人的核威胁 |
[03:26] | When we were hired, we were called peace workers. | 被招募的时候 我们叫和平工作者 |
[03:31] | We develop relationships with people from both sides | 我们与双方希望缓解 |
[03:35] | who wish to defuse the tension between our two countries. | 两国紧张关系的人建立联系 |
[03:41] | We fight for justice, | 我们为正义而战 |
[03:43] | for equal rights for everyone, | 为人人平等而战 |
[03:45] | no matter who they are or what they believe. | 不论身份和信仰 |
[03:48] | Unless they’re religious. | 除非他们信教 |
[03:52] | Jewish dissidents trapped in the Soviet Union, | 犹太异教徒在苏联饱受压迫 |
[03:55] | Catholics in Poland. | 天主教徒在波兰同样如此 |
[03:58] | Our country isn’t perfect. Neither is this one. | 我们的国家并不完美 这个国家也一样 |
[04:06] | I understand the need for secrecy, | 我明白这需要保密 |
[04:08] | but let’s be clear. | 但我们讲清楚 |
[04:10] | A pastor’s obligation to keep parishioner’s secrets ends | 如果牵涉到多数人的福祉 |
[04:13] | where his duty to the greater good begins. | 牧师为教徒保密的义务就终止了 |
[04:17] | I cannot be a party to destruction. | 我不能站在毁灭的一方 |
[04:19] | What about the destruction of a family? | 那对我们家庭造成的毁灭呢 |
[04:22] | If you were to report us, we would go to prison. | 如果你告发我们 我们会进监狱 |
[04:26] | Paige and Henry would go to foster care, | 佩姬和亨利会进收容所 |
[04:28] | and there’s a good chance they’d never see us again. | 而且很有可能再也见不到我们了 |
[04:33] | Look, it’s clear that you’re a good, decent man, | 毫无疑问你是个善良正派的人 |
[04:38] | and… | 而且… |
[04:40] | you understand what’s at stake here for Paige. | 你也知道这对佩姬的影响有多大 |
[04:44] | I do. I understand. I’m listening to you. | 我理解 真的 我有在听你们解释 |
[04:49] | And I’m listening to my conscience. | 但我也不能违背我的良心 |
[04:56] | Let’s all think about this for a few days | 让我们先好好考虑几天 |
[04:59] | and talk again. | 然后再谈 |
[05:03] | Thank you for coming in. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[05:09] | Have you shared this with anyone else? | 你和其他人说过这事吗 |
[05:12] | – No. – Your wife? | -没有 -你妻子呢 |
[05:17] | Alice and I minister to each other. | 我和爱丽丝互相扶持 |
[05:19] | She understands completely the sanctity | 她完全理解 |
[05:21] | of the congregation’s confidence. | 为会众保密是神圣的职责 |
[05:33] | Pastor Tim told Alice. | 蒂姆牧师告诉爱丽丝了 |
[05:46] | Can’t seem to get rid of this, can I? | 看来是摆脱不掉这东西了 是吧 |
[05:54] | He could tell anyone, or she could. | 他和他妻子都有可能把这事泄露出去 |
[05:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:59] | We never should’ve told Paige. | 我们就不该告诉佩姬 |
[06:00] | Well, that’s done. We have to do something now. | 够了 别提这个了 我们得想想办法 |
[06:02] | And what do you propose? | 你有什么建议 |
[06:03] | We should leave… right now. | 我们应该离开 马上就走 |
[06:09] | There are other ways. | 还有其他的办法 |
[06:12] | No. Paige told us she told him. | 不行 佩姬告诉我们她把秘密告诉他了 |
[06:15] | If we kill him now, she’ll figure it out. | 如果我们杀了他 她就能想到是我们干的 |
[06:17] | No matter how clean we make it, she will blame us. | 不管我们做得多干净 她都会怪我们 |
[06:19] | She will hate us. | 她会恨我们 |
[06:20] | I will talk to the centre. | 我会和中心去沟通 |
[06:22] | Well, the centre trying to recruit her | 就是因为当初中心要招募她 |
[06:24] | is what got us into this in the first place. | 我们才会陷入这种局面 |
[06:26] | We need a plan, Gabriel. | 我们需要一个计划 加布里尔 |
[06:27] | Just keep calm. | 保持冷静 |
[06:28] | The centre will give us something to work with. | 中心会有方案的 |
[06:31] | In the meantime, you need to help Paige | 同时 你们要帮佩姬 |
[06:35] | work on keeping Pastor Tim quiet. | 说服蒂姆牧师保密 |
[06:39] | Just for a little longer. | 再拖一段时间就行 |
[06:50] | Can I have everyone’s attention? | 都注意一下 |
[06:53] | In case it’s escaped anyone’s notice, | 大家应该都注意到了 |
[06:55] | we’ve been under a bit of pressure here these days. | 我们最近面临很多压力 |
[06:57] | And it doesn’t help when we get sloppy. | 松懈只会让情况更糟 |
[06:59] | The counters on our xerox machine | 复印机上的记录显示 |
[07:01] | indicate six extra copies unaccounted for today alone. | 仅今天一天就有六份文件未登记 |
[07:06] | I know it’s not everybody’s favorite thing to do, | 我知道大家都不喜欢登记 |
[07:09] | but when people don’t log their copies, | 但是如果复印时不登记 |
[07:11] | they put the division at risk. | 就会给我们部门带来危险 |
[07:16] | Are we clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[07:22] | I don’t think we’re isolating the right information. | 我觉得我们提取的信息有问题 |
[07:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:32] | Produce. Someone from Produce, | 果蔬部 果蔬部的人员 |
[07:33] | please call customer service. | 请联系客服中心 |
[07:34] | Someone from Produce, please call customer service. | 果蔬部的人员请联系客服中心 |
[07:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:42] | Hey, Patty. Right? | 佩蒂是吗 |
[07:45] | Um, Young-hee from Mary Kay. | 我是玫琳凯的英姬 |
[07:47] | Of course, of course. Hi. | 我记得你 你好 |
[07:48] | How are you? What are you doing here? | 你好呀 你在这做什么呢 |
[07:52] | Tap dance lessons. | “跳踢踏舞”呢 |
[07:56] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[07:59] | How many are you feeding? | 你养几口人呢 |
[08:01] | Oh, uh, three kids, | 三个孩子 |
[08:02] | husband, husband’s parents, oh, and me. | 我丈夫 丈夫的父母还有我自己 |
[08:06] | It’s amazing what you get used to. | 人的适应能力真强 |
[08:08] | Yeah. | 可不是 |
[08:10] | Have you, uh, sold anything yet? | 你卖出什么产品了吗 |
[08:12] | I-I was going to. I don’t know. | 我本来想去的 我也不知道 |
[08:14] | I’m…not so good at, uh, approaching people. | 我不太擅长跟人打交道 |
[08:16] | Oh, you just have to get used to it. | 没关系 习惯就好 |
[08:18] | I am sure you could do it. | 我相信你能做到 |
[08:20] | You know, I really like the makeup. | 我真的很喜欢化妆品 |
[08:22] | Um, but that part of it isn’t so easy. | 但推销化妆品可真不容易 |
[08:25] | What if I went out with you? | 我陪你去怎么样 |
[08:28] | Got you started? | 帮你起步 |
[08:31] | – I guess, yeah. – Yeah? | -我觉得可以 -好吗 |
[08:34] | I’d like that. That would be nice. | 我很乐意 那真是太好了 |
[08:35] | – Thank you. – Okay, we’ll do it. | -谢谢你 -就这么决定了 |
[08:37] | – Uh, let me get your number. – Uh, that’d be great. | -让我记下你的电话 -太好了 |
[08:41] | Come in. | 请进 |
[08:45] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[08:47] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能和你聊聊妈 |
[09:01] | It’s, uh, it’s about Pastor Tim. | 是关于蒂姆牧师的事 |
[09:04] | – I’m so sorry, dad. – I… I’m not mad. | -我很抱歉 爸爸 -我没生气 |
[09:10] | He told Alice. | 他告诉了爱丽丝 |
[09:17] | How could he do that? Why would he do that? | 他怎么能这样 他为什么要这么做 |
[09:20] | People talk, even the people we trust. | 人总是会说出去的 即使是我们信任的人 |
[09:23] | Alice… when she gets around women, | 爱丽丝 和其他女人聚在一起的时候 |
[09:24] | she always says, “I shouldn’t be saying this.” | 她总是说 “我真的不该说” |
[09:26] | and then, she says something, and you’re thinking, | 可下一秒她就说了 然后人们就会想 |
[09:28] | “Wow, she’s right. She really shouldn’t be saying this.” | “天呐她说得对 她真不该说出来” |
[09:31] | How could I be so stupid? | 我怎么这么傻 |
[09:35] | I just…I’ve been so messed up for so long. I — | 我心烦意乱了很长时间 我… |
[09:38] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来 |
[09:41] | You need to talk to Pastor Tim. | 但你得先和蒂姆牧师谈谈 |
[09:43] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[09:45] | Tim and Alice are a part of our lives now, a big part, | 蒂姆和爱丽丝是我们生活中很重要的一部分 |
[09:49] | and will be for a long time. | 并且会持续很久 |
[09:52] | You have to keep up the relationship. | 你必须巩固我们之间的关系 |
[09:57] | Go to him. | 去找他 |
[10:00] | Don’t make him angry. | 别惹他生气 |
[10:03] | So I’m just supposed to pretend that I don’t… | 所以我就该装作自己什么都… |
[10:08] | – I’m not… -No, it’s just… | -我没… -不 只是… |
[10:11] | Look, we can’t have him turn against us. | 听我说 我们不能让他告发咱们 |
[10:16] | So we have to think about him in this situation. | 所以在这种情况下我们要想想他的处境 |
[10:20] | He cares about you, Paige. | 他关心你 佩姬 |
[10:22] | He — he doesn’t want to see you hurt. | 他不想看到你受伤害 |
[10:35] | Watch your step. | 当心台阶 |
[11:05] | Nothing wrong with the dog at all. | 狗一点问题都没有 |
[11:08] | But that damn vet kept ordering test after test after test. | 但那该死的兽医不停地要求检测 |
[11:11] | I’m telling you, when I saw the bill — | 我跟你们说 我看到账单的时候 |
[11:12] | Really? Nothing wrong with the dog? | 真的吗 狗一点问题都没有 |
[11:14] | Not a damn thing. | 完全没有 |
[11:15] | And when I saw the bill — do you wanna see it? | 我看到账单的时候 你们想看吗 |
[11:18] | Do you have just another minute? | 你们还有空吗 |
[11:18] | You know, I had the same thing happen | 我的小猎犬玛芬也遇到了 |
[11:20] | with my cocker spaniel, Muffin. | 同样的问题 |
[11:22] | – Oh, cute name. – Thanks. | -名字真可爱 -谢谢 |
[11:23] | And, you know, I just said, I decided, no more stupid tests. | 我说 我决定不再做这些弱智检测了 |
[11:28] | And she lived to be 14. | 它活到了14岁 |
[11:29] | – Oh! That’s great. – So… | -真好 -就这样 |
[11:31] | Well, anyway, we’ve taken up so much of your time. | 总之 我们占用了你太多时间 |
[11:33] | Oh, oh, wait. I wanted to buy that TimeWise Miracle Set. | 等等 我想买那个岁月奇迹套装 |
[11:36] | Also add on the day radiance foundation | 再配上古铜色 |
[11:39] | – in suntan beige. – That was great. | -日间粉底 -那个特别棒 |
[11:42] | I almost forgot about that. | 我差点都忘了 |
[11:43] | We get so busy telling the stories. | 都忙着讲故事去了 |
[11:46] | – It’s so great talking to you. – Yeah. | -和你聊天很愉快 -是的 |
[11:48] | – Bye-bye. – You’re gonna love that set. | -再见 -你会喜欢那个套装的 |
[11:49] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:52] | You’re right. That was easier than I thought. | 你是对的 比我想的容易多了 |
[11:54] | Are you sure you’re not really a used car salesman? | 你确定你不是二手车销售员吗 |
[11:58] | Oh, my feet. | 我的脚 |
[12:00] | My feet think we just climbed Mount Rogers. | 我的脚像是刚爬过罗杰斯山一样 |
[12:04] | I thought you said those shoes were comfortable. | 你不是说鞋子很舒适吗 |
[12:06] | Yeah, comfortable… three hours ago. | 是的 那是三个小时前 |
[12:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:11] | I sound like my daughter, Sue. | 我说话就像我女儿 苏 |
[12:12] | She complain if we have to walk to the corner. | 我们走到街角她也要抱怨 |
[12:15] | “Oh, mom, will you carry me? My shoes don’t fit.” | “妈妈 你能背我吗 我的鞋不合脚” |
[12:19] | She’s usually right. | 通常她都是对的 |
[12:21] | She’s growing so fast. | 她长得太快了 |
[12:26] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:28] | Yes. You know, just family stuff. | 嗯 就是家里的事 |
[12:31] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[12:33] | You wanna talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[12:36] | No. Not really. | 不 不用 |
[12:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:42] | You had a really good first day. | 你的第一天工作很不错 |
[12:45] | Maybe best I ever saw. | 也许是我见过的最好的 |
[12:47] | – Thank you. – No, really. I mean it. | -谢谢 -真的 我是说真的 |
[12:50] | I mean, sometimes I don’t mean it, | 有时候我说这话不是真心的 |
[12:52] | but this time I do. | 但这次是的 |
[12:56] | Oh, you know, it took me three months to make my first sale. | 我用了三个月时间才成功卖出第一笔 |
[13:00] | – Really? – Yeah, I was so pushy. | -真的吗 -嗯 我太强求了 |
[13:03] | Hard to believe, right? | 很难相信 是不是 |
[13:06] | But you? You’re a natural. | 但你 你是天生的 |
[13:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:09] | And it is fun, right? | 很有趣 对吗 |
[13:12] | Yeah, it is fun. | 是的 很有趣 |
[13:16] | Hey, you wanna come to my house for dinner tomorrow night? | 明晚你想来我家吃晚餐吗 |
[13:21] | What’s tomorrow? It’s wednesday. | 明天吗 明天是周三吧 |
[13:23] | Yeah, we have family dinner wednesdays. | 对 每周三我们都有家庭聚餐 |
[13:25] | Uh, little bit korean, little bit not. | 一点韩国特色 一点别的 |
[13:27] | Nothing fancy. Just lot of fun. | 没什么特别的 但很有意思 |
[13:33] | Sure. Yes, I’d love to. | 好啊 我很乐意去 |
[13:41] | We are done, Claudia. | 我们完了 克劳迪娅 |
[13:42] | – Gabriel. – We have to get them out. We have no other choice. | -加布里尔 -我们得让他们走 别无选择 |
[13:47] | There’s always another choice. | 总是有其他选择的 |
[13:50] | No one knows that better than you. | 没人比你更了解 |
[13:53] | It’s not just one thing. It’s too much. | 不只这一件事 太多牵扯了 |
[13:56] | They trust you, Gabriel. They believe in you. | 他们信任你 加布里尔 他们相信你 |
[14:00] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[14:03] | Do you hear yourself? | 你知到自己在说什么吗 |
[14:05] | The pastor already told his wife. | 那个牧师已经告诉他的妻子了 |
[14:09] | There are no good choices here. | 没什么好的选择留给我们 |
[14:12] | First, there are no choices. | 先是别无选择 |
[14:13] | Now there are no good choices. | 现在是没什么好的选择 |
[14:15] | I’d say we’re making progress. | 我觉得也算是一点进展 |
[14:21] | I’ll talk to the centre. | 我会和中心谈谈 |
[14:24] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会想办法解决的 |
[14:25] | Trying to bring their daughter in was a mistake. | 试图把他们的女儿拉进来就是个错误 |
[14:27] | It’s time to take them home. | 是时候让他们回去了 |
[14:48] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[14:49] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[14:52] | It was different. | 很特别 |
[14:54] | It was fun. | 也很有趣 |
[14:59] | My feet are killing me. | 我的脚疼死了 |
[15:00] | We must’ve walked 10 miles. | 我们肯定走了有16公里 |
[15:03] | Are you getting in there? | 你融入他们了吗 |
[15:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:11] | I, uh…I told paige. | 我告诉了佩姬 |
[15:16] | What did she say? | 她怎么说 |
[15:19] | That she’d talk to Pastor Tim, | 她会和蒂姆牧师聊聊 |
[15:22] | tell him how she feels. | 告诉他她的感受 |
[15:25] | And how does she feel? | 她什么感受 |
[15:29] | Betrayed. Hurt, angry. | 背叛 受伤 愤怒 |
[15:33] | No anger. | 不能愤怒 |
[15:35] | I know. She knows. | 我明白 她也明白 |
[15:41] | Have you patched things up with Stan yet? | 你和斯坦和好了吗 |
[15:45] | We could use a friendly face at the F.B.I. | 在联调局有个熟人对我们很有用 |
[15:51] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[17:21] | So here you are, top travel agents, | 你身为顶尖旅行社职员 |
[17:23] | and you’ve never been to Epcot Center. | 却从来没去过未来世界 |
[17:26] | It’s been open for months. | 已经开幕几个月了 |
[17:28] | Over 300 acres, lots to see. | 占地超过三百英亩 有很多可以看的 |
[17:30] | You should go. Take the kids. | 你们该去 带着孩子们 |
[17:32] | You could leave on Friday, come back Sunday night. | 你们可以周五出发 周日晚上回来 |
[17:36] | While you’re away, | 你们离开这段时间 |
[17:39] | The pastor and his wife will have an accident. | 牧师和他的妻子将会遇上一场意外 |
[17:42] | What… | 什么 |
[17:45] | What are you — what — what do you — what do you think? | 你怎么…你是怎么想的 |
[17:46] | Paige is an idiot? | 你当佩姬是傻瓜吗 |
[17:48] | She tells us she told him. | 她跟我们说了她告诉牧师的事 |
[17:51] | We go away, we come back, | 我们离开 再回来时 |
[17:52] | and their obituary’s in the paper? | 他们的讣闻就已经见报 |
[17:53] | There’s a big service in the church? | 然后教堂举行着隆重丧礼 |
[17:55] | She’s not stupid, Gabriel. | 她不是笨蛋 加布里尔 |
[17:57] | She’ll never be sure. | 她永远无法确定 |
[17:59] | Will she wonder? Maybe. | 她会怀疑吗 或许会 |
[18:01] | But you’ll minimize that this week | 但是你们这周的佛州之旅 |
[18:03] | while you’re in Florida. | 会减低她的疑心 |
[18:05] | You’ll be with her every single moment. | 你们无时无刻都和她在一起 |
[18:06] | No phone calls. | 没有电话通话 |
[18:08] | No private discussions out of her hearing. | 没有将她排除在外的悄悄话 |
[18:10] | Be in bed asleep before she is. | 你们在她上床前早已入睡 |
[18:13] | Have fun. | 祝玩得愉快 |
[18:17] | People believe what they need to believe. | 人们总是相信他们需要相信的 |
[18:23] | We do this, we come home, | 我们这么做 回到家 |
[18:26] | and she finds out something’s happened to them, | 她发现牧师家出事 |
[18:29] | the Centre can’t think we can ever bring her into this work. | 中心就不要指望能招募她了 |
[18:36] | That’s not what’s pressing right now, Philip. | 这个不是当务之急 菲利普 |
[18:40] | We don’t have a choice here. | 我们别无选择 |
[19:05] | You honestly think it’d be better if we leave? | 你真心认为我们远走高飞会比较好吗 |
[19:09] | What are you gonna tell Henry? | 你怎么跟亨利解释 |
[19:10] | That we live in Russia now because… | 说我们现在要搬去苏联 因为… |
[19:14] | We’ve been wrong about Paige so many times, | 我们看错佩姬好多次了 |
[19:17] | and we’re doing it again right now. | 现在又是如此 |
[19:21] | I mean, have — haven’t we learned? | 我们难道没记取教训吗 |
[19:24] | She’ll think about this, and she’ll figure it out. | 她会思考 然后弄清楚 |
[19:26] | Not right away, but… | 不是马上 但是… |
[19:30] | She will know. | 她终究会知道 |
[19:32] | They’ve given us a way out of this | 他们已经给了我们一条退路 |
[19:34] | that lets us keep our lives. | 让我们活命 |
[19:49] | I trusted you. | 我信任了你 |
[19:50] | The confidences I keep are sacred, Paige. | 我所保守的保密是神圣的 佩姬 |
[19:52] | Alice understands that. | 爱丽丝也明白这点 |
[19:53] | If she didn’t, I couldn’t do my job. | 要是她不懂 我也没法做我的工作 |
[19:59] | You know Alice. | 你知道爱丽丝的 |
[20:02] | She loves you. | 她爱你 |
[20:03] | – She wouldn’t — – Alice likes to talk. | -她不会… -爱丽丝话很多 |
[20:07] | Paige, that’s not fair. | 佩姬 这么说可不好 |
[20:08] | When I tell you something, a secret, | 我告诉你事情 告诉你秘密之后 |
[20:11] | you can’t just decide, “Oh, I think I’ll tell my wife.” | 你不能就自己决定”我要告诉我妻子” |
[20:13] | I am trying to help here. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[20:15] | Help who? Me? | 帮谁 帮我 |
[20:17] | Of course you. | 当然是帮你 |
[20:19] | You know how much I care about you. | 你知道我多关心你 |
[20:23] | And I know how much you care about others. | 我也知道你有多关心别人 |
[20:29] | And, Paige, until we know exactly | 佩姬 在我们彻底搞清楚 |
[20:33] | what your parents do, | 你父母究竟做什么之前 |
[20:35] | and whether or not people get hurt as a result — | 无论有没有人因为他们所做的事受到伤害 |
[20:38] | This is my mom and dad that you’re talking about. | 你现在说的可是我的父母 |
[20:46] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[20:49] | Paige… | 佩姬 |
[20:52] | – Paige. – I’m sorry. I have to go. | -佩姬 -抱歉 我得走了 |
[21:02] | Oh, hey, what is all this stuff? | 这些是什么 |
[21:04] | Big fall-off on spring break bookings for Miami. | 春假期间去迈阿密旅游预定的人数少了很多 |
[21:08] | So…you doing tours to Epcot? | 所以你们开始做未来世界的旅行团了 |
[21:11] | Looking into it. | 看看而已 |
[21:12] | – Looking into what? – Epcot. | -看什么情况 -未来世界 |
[21:14] | We should go. | 我们去吧 |
[21:16] | No, it would be a lot of fun. | 肯定会很有趣的 |
[21:19] | And maybe we could go on spring break. | 也许可以春假的时候去 |
[21:22] | Oh, spring break would be such a zoo. | 春假的时候那里会跟动物园一样 |
[21:24] | We could learn stuff at Epcot. | 我们在未来世界可以学到很多东西 |
[21:26] | I could learn a lot. | 我可以学到很多东西 |
[21:27] | And can’t you get one of your professional discounts? | 你们不是还有行业优惠吗 |
[21:32] | They do have off-season family getaway vouchers. | 他们确实有淡季家庭优惠券 |
[21:35] | – Good for now? – Until March 31st. | -现在可以用吗 -直到3月31日 |
[21:38] | I mean, they might have something last minute. | 也许会有最后一刻的折扣 |
[21:40] | – So if there is an opening this weekend, you wanna go? – Yeah. | -如果这周末有时间 你想去吗 -当然 |
[21:43] | Let’s see what we can do. | 我们看看安排 |
[21:47] | I gotta get going. | 我得走了 |
[21:48] | Hey, Paige. Guess what? | 佩姬 你猜怎么着 |
[21:50] | – We’re going to Epcot. – What? | -我们要去未来世界了 -什么 |
[21:54] | This weekend. I got them to take us. | 这周末 我让他们带我们去 |
[21:58] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[22:00] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你们谈谈 |
[22:13] | I talked to Pastor Tim. | 我和蒂姆牧师谈过了 |
[22:15] | – Good. – How’d it go? | -很好 -谈得如何 |
[22:16] | – Not good. – What happened? | -不怎么样 -怎么了 |
[22:18] | I got upset, and he got upset. | 我很不安 他很不安 |
[22:21] | – Angry? – Not…angry. | -生气 -不是生气 |
[22:24] | Annoyed. Like, who am I to tell him | 是困扰 我凭什么 |
[22:26] | that his wife can’t keep a secret? | 说他妻子不能保守秘密 |
[22:29] | Okay, when, uh, when we get back from Orlando, | 等我们从奥兰多回来 |
[22:32] | let’s the three of us go in and talk to him. | 我们三个一起去和他谈谈 |
[22:35] | That’s a good idea. | 这主意不错 |
[22:40] | I still don’t know really what you guys do. | 我还是不知道你们具体做些什么 |
[22:44] | I know you’re spies and everything, but… | 我知道你们是间谍 但是 |
[22:48] | do people get hurt | 会有人因为 |
[22:49] | because of things you’re involved with? | 你们所做的事而受到伤害吗 |
[22:51] | – No. – Of course not. | -没有 -当然没有 |
[22:52] | Paige, you know us better than that. | 佩姬 你该了解我们的 |
[22:55] | I don’t know what I know. | 我已经不知道我还知不知道了 |
[23:00] | Where do you go two nights a week? | 每周那两天你们都去了哪里 |
[23:01] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[23:02] | Let’s talk about everything on our trip. | 这些事我们在路上谈吧 |
[23:04] | Yeah. While Henry’s on one of those rides | 好 在亨利去玩那个他想连玩 |
[23:07] | he wants to do 17 times in a row. | 17次的项目的时候 |
[23:11] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[23:31] | Don used to drink soju. It’s a Korean liquor. | 唐以前爱喝烧酒 一种韩国酒 |
[23:41] | They’re making fun of Don because he drink wine | 他们在笑话唐因为他拿白酒 |
[23:44] | with korean food. | 配韩国菜 |
[23:46] | My brother drinks it with everything — | 我弟弟吃什么都配白酒 |
[23:48] | Scrambled eggs. | 包括炒蛋 |
[23:50] | A nice riesling pairs well with egg, | 上好的雷司令很配鸡蛋的 |
[23:52] | and it’s great with Korean food. Lots of wine are. | 而且也很配韩国菜 很多白酒都配 |
[23:55] | Hey, pinot noir, a chilled barbera… | 黑皮诺 冰镇巴贝拉 |
[24:03] | She’s saying he doesn’t even hold his liquor anyway. | 她说反正他也没啥酒量 |
[24:05] | It’s true, Don. Admit it. | 确实 唐 承认吧 |
[24:06] | Not liquor. Sauvignon blanc. 13% alcohol. | 那不是烈酒 白苏维翁 酒精含量13% |
[24:09] | East meets west. It works for me. | 东西结合 我觉得挺好 |
[24:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:16] | Speaking of which, thank you. I appreciate the fork. | 说到这个 谢谢给我配了叉子 |
[24:29] | What did I eat? | 我吃到什么了 |
[24:30] | One of these? | 这个吗 |
[24:34] | – Water won’t help. – No. | -喝水更糟 -真的 |
[24:36] | – Do the pepper dance. – Yeah, the pepper dance! | -我们跳辣椒舞 -辣椒舞 |
[24:39] | Do it, Patty. | 去吧 佩蒂 |
[24:40] | The pepper dance. | 辣椒舞 |
[24:42] | The pepper dance. | 辣椒舞 |
[24:45] | It’s so hot! | 好辣 |
[24:49] | Just breathe. | 呼吸 |
[24:53] | Did you see those ugly dolls in the family room? | 你看到娱乐室的那些好丑的娃娃了吗 |
[24:56] | – Yes, are those the, um… – Cabbage patch kids. | -看到了 那是不是 -椰菜娃娃 |
[24:58] | – Yeah. – Most ugly thing I ever seen. | -对 -真是我见过的最丑的了 |
[25:01] | Why would you want a doll that look like it hit by a truck? | 怎么会有人喜欢像是被车碾过一样的丑娃娃 |
[25:04] | But TV commercial make my kids think they need them… | 但电视广告让孩子觉得不要不行 |
[25:08] | – I know. – So I buy them. | -就是 -所以才买了 |
[25:11] | And they like them for five minute. | 他们就喜欢了五分钟 |
[25:13] | – Yeah. – And then they forget all about them. | -是吗 -然后就忘到脑后去了 |
[25:16] | And then they see the doll on television again. | 然后他们又在电视上看到了 |
[25:18] | And they acting like if I don’t buy more, | 然后就成了一副我要是不再买几个 |
[25:21] | they’re gonna die. | 他们就要死掉的样子 |
[25:22] | – Hmm, that’s America for you. – So expensive. | -美国欢迎你 -好贵呀 |
[25:25] | I should buy cabbage patch doll stock. | 我应该去买椰菜娃娃公司的股票 |
[25:31] | Do you have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[25:33] | No. | 没有 |
[25:34] | Do you want my kids? You can take one. | 想要我的孩子吗 你可以选一个 |
[25:37] | I’m not kidding. | 我没开玩笑 |
[25:38] | Which one? | 那哪个呀 |
[25:43] | Uh…how is your mouth? | 你的嘴好点了吗 |
[25:44] | It’s better. I’m still kind of embarrassed, though. | 好多了 尽管我还是觉得有点尴尬 |
[25:47] | Me, too. You should never come here again. | 我也是 你以后别再来了 |
[25:50] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[26:03] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[26:04] | I was just dropping Matthew off. | 我送马修过来 |
[26:06] | I thought I’d come say hi to you guys. | 顺便跟你们打个招呼 |
[26:07] | Yeah, Elizabeth isn’t home, but come in. | 伊丽莎白没在家 快进来吧 |
[26:15] | Do you want something to eat? Some coffee? | 你想吃点什么吗 喝杯咖啡吗 |
[26:17] | Uh, maybe a cup of tea? | 喝杯茶吧 |
[26:19] | Sure, great. | 当然 |
[26:20] | That’s about the limit of my kitchen skills. | 这是我厨艺的极限了 |
[26:24] | How is everyone? Elizabeth? | 大家都过得怎样 伊丽莎白怎么样 |
[26:27] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[26:30] | I, um… | 我 |
[26:33] | I told her that, uh, I’ve been going to EST. | 我告诉了她我一直在去自我实现小组 |
[26:38] | Um, how’d that go? | 她什么反应 |
[26:41] | She didn’t kill me. | 我还活着 |
[26:45] | But… | 但是 |
[26:46] | No, no “But.” | 没有”但是” |
[26:48] | She’s okay. | 她还好 |
[26:50] | She even said she might go herself, | 她甚至说她自己也会去 |
[26:52] | but I wouldn’t lay money on that. | 不过这就未必了 |
[26:57] | In other news, um… | 另外一件事 |
[27:00] | Stan almost took a swing at me | 斯坦几天前 |
[27:02] | a couple days ago. | 差点揍了我 |
[27:04] | What? | 你说什么 |
[27:04] | Yeah, apparently, his…girlfriend | 很明显 他的女朋友看到我俩 |
[27:07] | saw us together after EST. | 在自我实现小组之后一起喝东西 |
[27:11] | At the restaurant? | 在餐馆 |
[27:13] | I thought he was gonna deck me. | 我以为他要暴揍我一顿 |
[27:17] | Stan is so into always being the tough guy. | 斯坦总是一副硬汉的风范 |
[27:19] | Oh, I don’t know. If it | 我不知道 |
[27:23] | suddenly seems like your friend from across the street | 就像住在你街对面的朋友 |
[27:25] | is seeing your wife, ex-wife… | 和你妻子约会 前妻 |
[27:28] | That’s…ridiculous. | 这很荒唐 |
[27:30] | How does he know that? | 他又怎么会知道 |
[27:30] | I wouldn’t know that if I was in his shoes. | 如果我是他 我也不会知道 |
[27:32] | His life’s a wreck right now. | 他现在的生活一团糟 |
[27:34] | Not that mine’s so great. | 虽然我的生活也没好到哪儿去 |
[27:35] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么这么说 发生了什么事 |
[27:36] | Oh, I…it’s no…I’m… | 我 这不 |
[27:40] | I’m blowing things out of proportion. | 我说的有点夸张 |
[27:42] | We had a lying incident with Paige recently. | 我们最近和佩姬说了谎 |
[27:45] | It’s just been a mess. | 搞得一团糟 |
[27:47] | Well, I mean, raising teenagers is…ugh. | 我的意思是 十几岁的孩子很不好养 |
[27:50] | Oh, I know. Elizabeth and I we don’t always… | 我知道 伊丽莎白和我 不总是 |
[27:55] | – You know. – Yeah. | -你知道的 -嗯 |
[27:56] | But we do agree on a lot. | 但是我们确实达成了许多意见 |
[27:59] | And if my house burned down tonight, | 如果房子今晚烧了 |
[28:01] | and I had to go someplace else, they would come with me. | 我得去别的地方 他们会跟我一起 |
[28:06] | Stan, I could see him moving out of that house | 斯坦 我想如果他搬出去 |
[28:08] | and living in a motel, not seeing Matthew | 住在旅馆里 就见不着马修了 |
[28:12] | because who wants to visit their dad in a motel? | 因为谁愿意去旅馆看自己的父亲 |
[28:15] | I’ve been through it, Sandra. | 我经历过这些 桑德拉 |
[28:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:21] | Yeah, um, | 没错 |
[28:22] | maybe I’ve been a little too hard on him. | 也许我太难为他了 |
[28:29] | Matthew doesn’t see him enough, and he misses him. | 马修很少能见到他 他很想他 |
[28:32] | I mean, he would never say anything, but I can tell. | 他不会说什么 但我能看出来 |
[28:48] | You see this? “I have been concerned | 你看到这个了吗 “我认为 |
[28:51] | “by the language and some communications | “送到我办公桌的通讯稿所使用的语言 |
[28:53] | “that have reached my desk. | “并不恰当 |
[28:54] | “In particular, comments expressing that the F.B.I. ‘feels.’ | “尤其是一些评论中写到 联调局’感觉’ |
[28:59] | “The F.B.I. may assess, | “联调局可以评估 |
[29:00] | “determine, consider or claim, et cetera, | “决定 考虑或是要求 等等 |
[29:03] | but it is not appropriate to say that the F.B.I. ‘feels’.” | 但说联调局’感觉’是非常不恰当的” |
[29:08] | “Urgent memo from the director”? | “局长的紧急备忘录” |
[29:10] | The bureau does not feel, Stan. | 联调局不能感觉 斯坦 |
[29:13] | Yeah, I figured that out a long time ago. | 很久以前我就发现了 |
[29:19] | You had some feelings about me. | 你好像对我也有些”感觉” |
[29:23] | Suspicions. | 怀疑 |
[29:26] | This thing with Gene Craft change all that? | 吉恩·克拉夫特的事对那有所改变吗 |
[29:28] | Why? Did you put the bug in the pen, after all? | 怎么 是你在笔里放了窃听器吗 |
[29:37] | You know, I think we should keep an eye | 我觉得我们应该盯着点儿 |
[29:40] | on Martha. | 玛莎 |
[29:42] | Martha Hanson? | 玛莎·汉森 |
[29:43] | Oh, come on, Stan. | 得了吧 斯坦 |
[29:45] | Gene was found hanging in his home with a suicide note. | 吉恩是在自己家中上吊而死 还有自杀遗言 |
[29:48] | No sign of struggle, no sign of forced entry. | 没有挣扎迹象 没有强行进入痕迹 |
[29:50] | The apartment was clean. | 公寓完全没问题 |
[29:51] | He’s exactly the kind of tech guy the K.G.B. likes to use. | 他正是克格勃喜欢用的那种技术人员 |
[29:54] | Well, I’ve been watching Martha for a few weeks now… | 我已经关注玛莎几个星期了 |
[29:56] | – Oh, Jesus. – And there were two nights she didn’t come home. | -天啊 -有两个晚上她没有回家 |
[30:01] | I was out there till 3:00 A.M. | 我在外面待到凌晨三点 |
[30:04] | She could be seeing her folks or her sister. | 她也许去看她的父母或是姐妹了 |
[30:06] | Her parents live in Colorado, and she has no sister. | 她父母住在科罗拉多 她也没有姐妹 |
[30:10] | Maybe she’s got a guy? | 也许她有男人了呢 |
[30:12] | Look, I think you know this whole thing with Gene | 我想你知道吉恩这件事 |
[30:14] | doesn’t sit right. | 非常说不通 |
[30:17] | You wanna find out who really planted that bug? | 你想找出到底是谁放的那个窃听器吗 |
[30:20] | Help me track Martha. | 帮我跟着玛莎 |
[30:22] | I won’t do it, Stan. | 我不会那么做的 斯坦 |
[30:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:29] | But I’ll take her to dinner. | 但我会带她去吃晚饭 |
[31:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:56] | – I appreciate it. – Ah, Mr. Philip. | -非常感谢 -菲利普先生 |
[31:58] | I have your travel documents. | 你的旅行证件准备好了 |
[32:02] | Airplane reservations, uh, four seats, aisle 17 to Orlando. | 到奥兰多的机票 四个座位 第17排 |
[32:07] | But on the return, I could only get three together. | 但回程的 我只能拿到三个挨在一起的 |
[32:09] | – Not a problem. – Mm. Entrance pass to Epcot center. | -没问题 -未来世界的门票 |
[32:12] | Uh, hotel reservations, two rooms. | 酒店预订 两间房 |
[32:15] | Uh, adjacent, non-smoking, with views. | 相邻的 非吸烟房 能看到风景 |
[32:19] | – Views of what? PGA championship golf course. | -什么风景 -PGA高尔夫球锦标赛球场 |
[32:22] | Great, thank you. I appreciate it. | 好的 谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[32:25] | I…I think what you are doing | 我觉得你正在做的事情 |
[32:26] | is a-a very important thing to do — | 很重要 |
[32:30] | Making time for your family. | 为家人挤出时间 |
[32:33] | We get so busy sometimes, | 我们有时太忙 |
[32:34] | we forget what is most important. | 会忘记什么才是最重要的 |
[32:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:06] | You still think it’d be better to leave? | 你依然觉得我们应该离开 |
[33:15] | I do. | 是的 |
[33:19] | But, Philip, you don’t even want that. I know you don’t. | 但是 菲利普 我知道你不想那么做 |
[33:25] | Maybe they could send us down south. | 或许他们可以派我们去南边 |
[33:28] | You always dreamed of Odessa. | 你一直想去敖德萨 |
[33:32] | – By the water. – Yeah. | -在海边 -是啊 |
[33:49] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[33:51] | With two kids who don’t know anyone, | 两个孩子谁也不认识 |
[33:54] | don’t know the language. | 连那儿的语言都不会说 |
[33:58] | You don’t think they’d hate us then? | 你觉得他们不会恨我们吗 |
[34:01] | And what about us? | 那我们呢 |
[34:06] | I mean, everything that we’ve built here. | 我们在这里建立的一切 |
[34:09] | Our work… | 我们的工作 |
[34:13] | Those things matter. It’s… | 那些事情很重要 |
[34:16] | – Don’t they matter to you? – It all matters. | -难道你觉得不重要吗 -全都重要 |
[34:21] | Elizabeth, it all matters. But for the last two days, | 伊丽莎白 它们都重要 但最近两天 |
[34:25] | I’ve had an alarm going off inside me — “Run, run, run.” | 我脑海中一直回响着警报 “跑 跑” |
[34:30] | And it’s not going off inside of you, so we stay. | 而你没听见这种警报 那我们留下来吧 |
[34:37] | It seems Paige loses whatever we do. | 无论我们做什么佩姬都不会原谅我们 |
[34:58] | We have to meet with Gabriel. | 我们得和加布里尔碰面 |
[35:11] | Gabriel? | 加布里尔 |
[35:13] | Gabriel? Gabriel? | 加布里尔 加布里尔 |
[35:16] | Talk to me. Talk to me. | 跟我说话 跟我说话 |
[35:19] | Is he choking? | 他窒息了吗 |
[35:24] | He must’ve fallen. | 他肯定是摔倒了 |
[35:26] | Get out, get out. | 出去 出去 |
[35:27] | – What? – Get out. | -什么 -出去 |
[35:28] | What happened? What happened?! | 发生什么事了 发生什么事了 |
[35:31] | – What if he caught it? – What? | -要是他染病了呢 -什么 |
[35:32] | What if he has glanders? | 要是他得了鼻疽呢 |
[35:36] | How? | 怎么会 |
[35:37] | – I don’t know. – We just touched everything — | -我不知道 -我们刚才摸了个遍 |
[35:39] | Blood, uh, his mouth when he coughed. | 血液 他咳嗽时我们还摸了他的嘴 |
[35:42] | – We need to leave. – What — what if we’re contagious? | -我们得离开 -要是我们有传染性呢 |
[35:45] | Maybe we can’t leave. | 也许我们不能离开 |
[35:46] | We need help. We need to signal William. | 我们需要帮助 得告诉威廉 |
[35:48] | – Maybe one of us should stay with him. – What good would that do? | -得有一个人留下来陪他 -那又有什么用 |
[35:50] | – Just to help him if — – How are you gonna help him? | -帮帮他 要是他 -你怎么帮他 |
[35:52] | – What are you gonna do? – I don’t know. Just… | -你能怎么做 -我不知道 |
[35:54] | I feel like one of us should — I’ll stay. | 我觉得应该有一个人 我留下 |
[35:57] | I don’t want you in here. | 我不想让你待在这儿 |
[35:58] | I don’t wanna stay here either, but one of us should be here. | 我也不想待在这儿 但应该有个人留下 |
[36:00] | Whoever stays in here is gonna get sick. | 待在这儿 就会患病 |
[36:01] | We don’t know that. | 我们还不能确定 |
[36:16] | You’re sure? | 你确定 |
[36:17] | There’s no one on you till Monday. | 直到周一才会有人监视你 |
[36:20] | If you’re here with an access code for me, I don’t wanna know. | 如果你是来告诉我访问密码的 我不想知道 |
[36:23] | It’s not that. | 不是的 |
[36:24] | We found Gabriel on the floor of his safe house, | 我们发现加布里尔倒在他安全屋的地板上 |
[36:25] | feverish, having trouble breathing. | 发烧 呼吸困难 |
[36:27] | – But he was conscious? – He was in and out. | -他还清醒吗 -偶尔清醒 |
[36:31] | How close did you get to him? | 你们离他多近 |
[36:33] | We touched him. He was coughing. | 我们碰了他 他当时咳得厉害 |
[36:35] | There was blood. He must’ve fallen. | 那里还有血 他一定摔倒了 |
[36:54] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[36:57] | Get — you — get off! | 你放开我 |
[37:00] | Shit! | 该死 |
[37:10] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[37:26] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[37:32] | You should’ve wrapped Gabriel in plastic | 你们应该把加布里尔装进塑料袋 |
[37:34] | and burned his body. | 然后放火烧了他 |
[37:37] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[37:39] | – Where? – My apartment. | -去哪 -我的公寓 |
[37:43] | I might have something. | 我有些东西 |
[37:54] | Shoes off, please. | 脱鞋 谢谢 |
[38:24] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[38:29] | I’ve gotten so many vaccines because of what I have to do. | 为了我不得不做的事情 我准备了好多疫苗 |
[38:32] | It’s given me all these allergies. | 让我有了这些过敏性反应 |
[38:37] | What are you allergic to? | 你对什么过敏 |
[38:40] | Dust, butter, | 灰尘 黄油 |
[38:43] | sausage, candy, you name it. | 香肠 糖果 还有所有你能想到的 |
[38:46] | I’ve got no sense of smell. | 我的嗅觉失灵 |
[38:49] | My skin has no natural lubricants. | 我的皮肤很干燥 |
[39:03] | Who’s next? | 下一个谁来 |
[39:13] | I always thought I’d get infected in the lab, | 我本以为我会在实验室被感染 |
[39:17] | not in a park in the middle of the night by two people | 而不是在午夜的公园被两个 |
[39:20] | who are supposed to be on my side. | 本该跟我站在同一边的人感染 |
[39:25] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[39:26] | Chloramphenicol sodium succinate. | 氯霉素琥珀酸钠 |
[39:31] | It’s a broad spectrum antibiotic. | 是一种广谱抗生素 |
[39:42] | Will it definitely work? | 它真的有用吗 |
[39:44] | This strain is resistant to most antibiotics. | 这种病毒对大多数抗生素都有抗药性 |
[39:48] | Nobody knows if anything will work, | 没人知道这是不是有用 |
[39:50] | but it’s probably our best shot. | 但这已经是我们最好的选择了 |
[40:35] | He puts the vials in these for transport. | 他把小瓶放在这里面来运输 |
[40:38] | Probably got exposed then. | 应该是泄露了 |
[40:40] | How? | 怎么泄露的 |
[40:41] | Who knows? | 谁知道 |
[40:43] | I told them over and over, | 我跟他们说了一遍又一遍 |
[40:45] | the caps they’re sending don’t look good to me. | 他们用来运送的包装不行 |
[40:48] | Threads could slip. | 大概是把警告抛到脑后了 |
[40:53] | – What are you doing? – Killing it. | -你这是在干什么 -毁了它 |
[40:55] | 131 should do it, but I’m not taking any chances. | 131度就可以了 但我可不想冒任何风险 |
[41:39] | Yes! | 棒极了 |
[41:49] | Here. | 给你 |
[41:50] | And we’ll take another dose every 6 hours | 24小时内每六个小时 |
[41:53] | for 24 hours, 4 shots. | 打一针 一共四针 |
[41:56] | We’re gonna be here for at least 36 hours. | 我们要在这里待上至少36个小时 |
[41:59] | Longer if we start showing symptoms. | 如果出现症状那还会更久 |
[42:05] | I guess we’re not going to Epcot. | 看来去不了未来世界了 |