时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, Stan. “When the door became stuck | 斯坦 门被卡住时 |
[00:06] | “while attempting to remove some files, | 盖德探员试着拿走一些文件 |
[00:08] | Agent Gaad pulled repeatedly.” | 反复拉了几次 |
[00:11] | While it was being repaired, there was a death there. | 在修的时候 修理设备那边给911打了电话 |
[00:14] | We just got something new in from Fort Detrick. | 我们刚从迪特里克堡那拿到了新玩意 |
[00:17] | It’s the worst thing I’ve ever seen. | 那是我见过最可怕的东西了 |
[00:19] | I was thinking about not telling the Centre about this. | 我在考虑不把这件事告诉中心 |
[00:24] | Amador. Nina. My old boss got killed. | 阿莫多 妮娜 我原先的上司也被杀了 |
[00:27] | I think you guys might’ve done it. | 我觉得可能是你们干的 |
[00:31] | There’s been talk about blackmailing you. | 有人说要勒索你 |
[00:34] | I don’t want you on my conscience, too. | 我不想因为你也让我良心不安 |
[00:37] | This is the last time we’re gonna see each other. | 这是我们最后一次碰面 |
[00:40] | Got a cigarette? | 有烟吗 |
[00:42] | No, we don’t. | 没有 |
[00:43] | Don’t be scared, sweetheart. | 别怕 小妞儿 |
[00:47] | No! | 不 |
[00:54] | Let’s go. Paige, now! | 走吧 佩姬 快点 |
[01:01] | Oh, he’s gonna get you. He’s gonna get you! | 你要死了 你要死了 |
[01:06] | Let me show you how it’s done. | 让哥来示范一下 |
[01:08] | Yeah, do. | 上吧 |
[01:14] | Hey, guys. | 你们回来了 |
[01:18] | We’re fine. We’re fine. We, um, we almost got mugged. | 我们没事的 我们差一点被抢劫 |
[01:21] | – What? – We’re okay. | -什么 -我们没事 |
[01:23] | Uh, there were just… We yelled, | 当时就… 我们大声喊叫 |
[01:25] | and the guys ran, and, | 然后歹徒就跑了 |
[01:29] | It was just scary. | 情况很吓人 |
[01:33] | I’m gonna…just go. | 我先过去了 |
[01:36] | Uh, your mother and I are gonna…settle down your sister. | 我和你妈要…去安抚你姐姐 |
[02:00] | He was dead. | 他死了 |
[02:05] | Was he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[02:07] | I don’t know. I… There were two guys. | 不知道 我… 当时有两个人 |
[02:10] | One of them had a knife. And I had to. I — | 其中一人有刀 我别无选择 我… |
[02:12] | – She, like… She just… – It’s okay. | -她… -没事了 |
[02:16] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[02:20] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[02:24] | Don’t we have to call the police? | 我们不用报警吗 |
[02:28] | We have to call the police. | 我们必须报警 |
[02:29] | We can’t do that, honey. | 我们不能这么做 亲爱的 |
[02:32] | We can’t draw any attention to ourselves. | 我们不能引起任何关注 |
[02:39] | Did you have to… do that? | 你有必要那样做吗 |
[02:48] | Yeah, I did. | 我必须那么做 |
[02:59] | I feel sick. | 我觉得很难受 |
[03:06] | It was… | 那… |
[03:07] | I know. It’s okay. | 我懂 没事的 |
[03:54] | – Are they okay? – Yeah. | -他们还好吗 -还好 |
[03:56] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[03:57] | They were walking to the car, | 他们正从食品救济站 |
[03:59] | uh, from the food pantry downtown. | 走回车子 |
[04:01] | Couple guys came up to them, but they scared them away. | 几个歹徒凑了过来 但被他们吓走了 |
[04:04] | So, they didn’t get mugged? | 所以他们没有被抢 |
[04:06] | No, no, but it was really upsetting. | 没有 但这挺让人心烦的 |
[04:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:11] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好吧 -嗯 |
[04:12] | – Good night, bud. – Good night. | -晚安 伙计 -晚安 |
[04:28] | I’m sorry, but I have to go out. | 很抱歉我得出门一趟 |
[04:31] | Now? | 现在 |
[04:33] | Just — just for a bit. | 一下就回来 |
[04:37] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[04:39] | I have to meet with someone. | 我得去和某个人见面 |
[04:42] | Is it work? | 工作上的事吗 |
[04:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:15] | How did you know how to do that? | 你怎么会做那些事的 |
[05:22] | I was trained to defend myself. | 我受过自我防卫的训练 |
[05:27] | Dad, too? | 爸爸也受过训练吗 |
[05:34] | It was just so fast, | 一切发生得太快了 |
[05:36] | and I didn’t even know what was happening. | 我都没意识到发生了什么 |
[05:39] | And… | 然后 |
[05:40] | he was just… | 他就 |
[05:44] | – I was so scared. – I know. | -我很害怕 -我知道 |
[05:47] | And you didn’t even seem upset after. | 之后你甚至都没有难过 |
[05:49] | You — you were, like, calm. | 而是非常冷静 |
[05:53] | How could you be calm? | 你怎么能这么冷静 |
[05:55] | You… | 你 |
[05:58] | you killed him, mom. | 你杀了他 妈妈 |
[06:03] | I wasn’t gonna let him hurt you. | 我不能让他伤害你 |
[06:06] | And then it was just all happening so fast. | 一切发生得都太快了 |
[06:11] | I just… | 我只是 |
[06:18] | Have you… done that before? | 你之前杀过人吗 |
[06:27] | Have you? | 有吗 |
[06:33] | To protect myself, yeah. | 为了保护我自己 有过 |
[06:39] | How many times? | 有几次 |
[06:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:57] | Were you scared? | 你当时害怕吗 |
[07:08] | I’m sure you guys are frustrated | 我知道你们对 |
[07:10] | with the rate of repair on the Los Angeles equipment. | 洛杉矶的设备维修费用并不满意 |
[07:13] | I keep telling them — | 我一直跟他们说 |
[07:14] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我不是为这个来的 |
[07:16] | I wanna ask you about your mother. | 我想问问你母亲的事 |
[07:19] | She died here, in the — in the office. | 她在这里去世的 在办公室 |
[07:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:23] | You found her when you came into work the next morning | 第二天来上班时你发现了她 |
[07:26] | and called 9-1-1. | 然后报了警 |
[07:27] | Yeah, she had a bad heart. | 是 她心脏不好 |
[07:30] | She worked alone at night? | 她晚上一个人工作吗 |
[07:31] | Well, not really. I mean, she liked to come here at night. | 也不是 她喜欢晚上来这儿 |
[07:35] | She was 87. She lived alone. | 她八十七岁了 自己住 |
[07:37] | This gave her a place to go, to — to feel useful. | 她来这里 能感觉自己还有用 |
[07:40] | But you weren’t surprised then? | 但你当时不觉得惊讶吗 |
[07:42] | What do you mean? No, I wasn’t surprised. | 什么意思 不 我不觉得惊讶 |
[07:44] | This was her place. | 这是她的地方 |
[07:46] | You know, she and my dad started the shop. | 她和我父亲一起开了这家工厂 |
[07:49] | No autopsy was performed? | 没有进行尸检 |
[07:51] | No. | 没有 |
[07:52] | And no follow-up investigation? | 没有进一步的调查 |
[07:55] | An investigation for what? | 调查什么 |
[07:57] | She’d been sick for a long time. | 她一直身体就不太好 |
[08:00] | Is there something I should know? | 有什么我该知道的情况吗 |
[08:02] | Oh. No, it’s fine. | 没有 没事 |
[08:05] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 很遗憾你失去了亲人 |
[08:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:44] | 4 9 2 6 3 4-9-2-6-3. | |
[08:56] | Lassa fever is a very undignified way to go. | 拉萨热是一种非常不体面的死法 |
[09:01] | You basically dissolve inside, | 你的内脏会溶解 |
[09:04] | then squirt yourself out your anus… | 然后 液态的组织会从肛门处… |
[09:07] | in liquid form. | 喷薄而出 |
[09:10] | First, it’s whoosh. Then it’s a trickle. | 先是一股股的 然后变成一滴滴的 |
[09:16] | The modified strain you want — | 而你们要的基因改造过的菌株 |
[09:18] | the strain Level Four is | 4级实验室 |
[09:22] | hard at work perfecting… | 正在努力完善的菌株… |
[09:26] | It’s even more lovely. | 它的效果更为出众 |
[09:33] | I can’t do this one, Philip. | 我做不了这事 菲利普 |
[09:43] | You’re afraid. | 你害怕了 |
[09:45] | Who wouldn’t be? | 谁不怕 |
[09:48] | But I-it’s not that, | 但不是因为害怕 |
[09:51] | I can do things I’m scared of. | 有些事即使害怕我也会去做 |
[09:52] | I’ve been doing things I’m scared of for years. | 我已经做了这么多年了 |
[09:55] | But this… | 但这种东西… |
[09:58] | …is one of the deadliest pathogens on the planet. | 是地球上最致命的病毒之一 |
[10:03] | Just…say it actually gets out there. | 万一真的泄露出去 |
[10:10] | And I play a part in that? | 我却参与其中 |
[10:28] | What do you want me to tell Gabriel? | 你让我怎么跟加布里尔说 |
[10:37] | Tell him the truth. | 实话实说 |
[10:42] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[10:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:15] | Oleg… | 奥列格 |
[11:53] | Oleg… | 奥列格 |
[13:07] | – She asleep? – Finally. | -她睡着了 -是的 |
[13:10] | – No school tomorrow? – Yeah. | -明天不去学校了 -嗯 |
[13:18] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[13:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:25] | I just keep… | 我不停地 |
[13:28] | replaying it over and over in my head. | 在脑子里回放当时的情景 |
[13:35] | You got her out of there. | 你救了她 |
[13:50] | You know, right before… | 你知道吗 就在那之前 |
[13:56] | She was telling me about | 她正在和我说 |
[13:57] | this conversation she had with Matthew. | 她与马修的一次对话 |
[14:00] | Stan told him about Martha, that she was a spy, | 斯坦和他说了玛莎的事 说她是间谍 |
[14:04] | and that he had met with her father and that it was hard. | 说他去见了玛莎的父亲 他很为难 |
[14:09] | Paige is reporting this to me. | 佩姬在向我汇报此事 |
[15:37] | They ought to tear this goddamn building down. | 他们应该把这整幢楼都拆了 |
[15:40] | And fire everyone who works in it, including us. | 再把这楼里的人都辞了 包括我们 |
[15:43] | We have to set up on the mail robot. | 我们必须从邮件机器人入手 |
[15:45] | Whatever that thing is, someone’s gonna switch it out. | 不管这东西是什么 肯定会有人把它换出去 |
[15:47] | Tech guys aren’t sure how long it runs. | 技术人员不确定这东西的续航时间 |
[15:49] | You know what? | 你们知道吗 |
[15:50] | I don’t really give a shit who’s switching it out. | 我不关心谁会来把它换出去 |
[15:53] | We’ll just do the usual — | 我们就用老办法 |
[15:54] | flip him, have him make his drop. | 策反他 让他把东西放到原计划的地方 |
[15:56] | We pick up some idiot from the Soviet embassy | 我们再到苏联大使馆去 |
[15:58] | with diplomatic immunity, and PNG them. | 抓几个有外交豁免权的傻子 |
[16:01] | And nothing changes. | 一切如常 |
[16:04] | Welcome to the division, sir. | 欢迎来到本部门 长官 |
[16:10] | Maybe we could shoot him. | 或许我们可以杀了他 |
[16:24] | Cocoa. | 热巧克力 |
[16:29] | You sleep at all? | 晚上睡着没 |
[16:32] | Not really. | 没有 |
[16:53] | It’s…dangerous, | 这很危险 |
[16:58] | what you and Dad do. | 你和爸爸在做的事情 |
[17:02] | Sometimes. Yeah. | 有时候是 |
[17:08] | But when I asked you that, you said it wasn’t. | 可我之前问的时候 你们说不危险 |
[17:17] | We didn’t want you to worry. | 我们不想让你担心 |
[17:25] | Did you know it’d be dangerous when you joined? | 你加入的时候知道这工作会很危险吗 |
[17:30] | I wanted to serve my country. | 我想报效我的祖国 |
[17:34] | You never answer my questions. | 你总是逃避我的问题 |
[17:38] | – That is my — – It’s always, | -这就是我的 -你总是说 |
[17:40] | “I wanna make the world better or — or safer,” | “我想让世界变得更好 或者更安全” |
[17:43] | but it’s never what happened. | 却从未告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[17:47] | Never the whole truth. | 从来不告诉我全部的真相 |
[17:59] | I grew up in a city called Smolensk. | 我在一个叫斯摩棱斯克的地方长大 |
[18:07] | It was almost totally destroyed during the war. | 那座城市在战时几乎被彻底摧毁 |
[18:11] | World War II. | 第二次世界大战 |
[18:18] | I was only 2 when it ended, but… | 战争结束的时候我才两岁 但是 |
[18:21] | growing up there, it was… | 在那里长大 真的很 |
[18:28] | Everything around me was destroyed. | 周围的一切都被毁掉了 |
[18:33] | And the people who survived… | 活下来的人们 |
[18:38] | had done without food and…freezing and fighting. | 忍冻挨饿 奋力抗争 |
[18:44] | They all worked together and fought back somehow. | 他们都团结在一起 设法反击 |
[18:53] | I guess I always wanted to be like that, | 我想 无论如何我总是 |
[18:57] | no matter what. | 想像他们那样 |
[19:01] | To fight back. | 去反击 |
[19:06] | Dangerous didn’t matter. | 危险根本不重要 |
[19:23] | By the time I left… | 等我离开的时候 |
[19:27] | …they had rebuilt so much of it. | 他们已经重建了城市的大部分地方 |
[19:31] | Can’t imagine what it looks like now. | 无法想象它现在的样子 |
[19:39] | I wish I could take you there. I wish… | 我希望我能带你去那儿 我希望 |
[19:43] | I could show you where I grew up. | 我能让你看看我长大的地方 |
[22:49] | Did she know who she was working for? | 她知道她为谁工作吗 |
[22:52] | She met a guy at a Roy Rogers in Franconia. | 她在弗朗科尼亚的罗伊·罗杰斯遇到了一个人 |
[22:55] | Hints he’s part of the mob, | 暗示他是黑帮成员 |
[22:57] | that they’re worried we’re about to | 担心我们要 |
[22:58] | sting one of their gambling operations. | 端掉他们的一个赌场 |
[23:01] | Offers her 500 bucks a week to change out the recorder. | 每周给她500块让她更换录音机 |
[23:03] | – Is she gonna make the drop? – Yeah. | -她要去交录音机吗 -是的 |
[23:09] | – Let’s get set up. – Still think we’re wasting our time? | -那我们去布置好 -还觉得我们在浪费时间吗 |
[23:14] | I talked to the Director. | 我跟局长说了 |
[23:15] | He’s talking to the State Department. | 他在跟国务院沟通 |
[23:18] | And it looks like we’re going to be able to | 看样子我们可以 |
[23:20] | spread the pain a little higher up the ladder. | 向上级分担一点痛苦了 |
[23:42] | Hello? I’m calling about your daughter. | 你好 我打来是想跟你说你女儿的情况 |
[23:45] | – Who is this? – Please let me speak. | -你是谁 -请听我说 |
[23:47] | I have to be brief. | 我必须长话短说 |
[23:49] | She’s fine. She’s doing well. | 她没事 她过得很好 |
[23:52] | She’s being taken care of by people who respect her very much. | 有人在照顾她 他们都很尊敬她 |
[23:56] | She’ll always be taken care of. | 他们会一直照顾好她 |
[23:58] | And she wants you to know she loves you and thinks about you. | 她想告诉你她爱你 想念你 |
[24:02] | We’ll be in touch again if we can. | 有机会再联系 |
[24:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:06] | Wait — – | 等等 |
[25:58] | We do go back, don’t we? | 我们确实回去了 不是吗 |
[26:01] | To childhood, growing up together | 回到了童年 一起长大 |
[26:05] | These past eight years | 这过去的八年 |
[26:07] | must’ve been horrible for you, Grant. | 对你来说一定很糟糕 格兰特 |
[26:10] | Mom, you don’t have to sit with me if you hate it. | 妈 你不爱看的话不用勉强陪我 |
[26:13] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[26:15] | No, no, no. I’m… | 不 不 我 |
[26:17] | just trying to understand. | 正试着理解剧情 |
[26:20] | It’s not logical, it’s emotional. | 这不是逻辑推理 是需要感情的 |
[26:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:28] | Please understand, Grant. | 请理解我 格兰特 |
[26:33] | Hi, Henry. | 你好 亨利 |
[26:35] | – Hi, Matthew. – Hey. | -你好 马修 -你好 |
[26:38] | Are you okay? Uh, Henry said you were sick. | 你还好吗 亨利说你病了 |
[26:41] | Yeah, I-I just had a stomachache. I’m better now. | 我就是肚子有点疼 现在好多了 |
[26:44] | I could be dead, and Mom wouldn’t let me stay home. | 我那阵都快死了 妈都不让我在家待着 |
[26:47] | Do you guys want something to eat? | 你们想吃些什么吗 |
[26:48] | – Yes, please. – Sure. Yeah. | -好啊 -当然 |
[26:51] | Matthew, come play me. | 马修 过来玩 |
[26:54] | You know you can hook the computer up to the TV, right? | 你知道可以把电脑和电视连在一起的吧 |
[26:57] | You know how to do that? | 你知道怎么做吗 |
[26:58] | Yeah, my cousin showed me. | 嗯 我表哥教我的 |
[26:59] | Sweet. Let’s do it. | 不错啊 来试试吧 |
[27:00] | – Wait. What are you doing? – Don’t worry, Mom. | -等等 你们要干什么 -别担心 |
[27:03] | Yeah, it’s okay, Mrs. Jennings. | 没事的 詹宁斯太太 |
[27:05] | It’s really easy to unhook when you wanna watch TV. | 想要看电视的时候很容易就能拔下来 |
[27:09] | Hey, uh, you wanna help? | 愿意来帮忙吗 |
[27:12] | Sure. | 好的 |
[27:18] | So, how many shifts you think we’ll need to pull | 你觉得在他们去取东西之前 |
[27:19] | before they pick it up? | 我们还需要加几次班 |
[27:21] | Well, they wouldn’t want to leave it out there too long. | 他们肯定不想把它放在那太久 |
[27:23] | – On the outside? – We’re there all night. | -放在外面 -我们整晚都在那 |
[27:42] | Hey, I’m gonna head out for a couple hours. | 我出去几个小时 |
[27:51] | Have you seen the antenna switchbox? | 你看见天线转换器了吗 |
[27:53] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么东西 |
[27:55] | It’s a small box that we plug TV cables into. | 就是一个能把有线电缆插进去的小盒子 |
[27:57] | Try the garage? | 上垃圾桶里找找 |
[28:04] | You’re totally making Henry’s life right now. | 你跟亨利关系很好啊 |
[28:06] | Henry’s cool. | 亨利很不错 |
[28:08] | Your dad’s been really great with him, too. | 你爸爸对他也挺好的 |
[28:10] | Yeah, he’s good with young kids. | 是啊 他和小孩子玩得开 |
[28:13] | But not teenagers? | 但是和青少年玩得不开 |
[28:23] | Do you ever worry… | 你有没有担心过 |
[28:26] | about his job being dangerous? | 他的工作很危险 |
[28:30] | I guess. Uh, I don’t know. | 我想有过 我不清楚 |
[28:32] | He was undercover when we were in St. Louis. | 在圣路易斯的时候 他是卧底 |
[28:35] | I think that was scary. | 我觉得那挺吓人的 |
[28:36] | Uh, chasing spies, uh… | 追捕间谍 |
[28:39] | it’s not, like, car chases and stuff. | 不像飞车什么的 |
[28:41] | It’s more like, uh… | 更像是 |
[28:43] | There’s a lot of figuring out, waiting. | 有很多事要处理 等待 |
[28:47] | He says being an FBI agent taught him patience. | 他说 当一名联调局探员教会了他耐心 |
[28:55] | Okay, we need this cable. | 我们需要这条线 |
[29:15] | I went to Bauman Technical University. | 我大学是在鲍曼技术大学念的 |
[29:18] | It’s like your MIT. And I can tell you, | 类似你们的麻省理工 相信我 |
[29:21] | we have the best scientists in the world, | 我们拥有世界上最杰出的科学家 |
[29:24] | but we don’t have the money, and it’s | 但是我们却没有资金 |
[29:26] | it’s not a good combination. | 这种有人没钱的组合可不好 |
[29:31] | I’m getting worried, Stan. All those brains, what… | 我有些担心 斯坦 这么多天才 |
[29:35] | what they’re doing. | 和他们在做的事 |
[29:38] | Without the right resources, they get their hands on things | 没有正确的资源 他们就会碰到 |
[29:41] | that they cannot always handle in the right way. | 他们无法正确处理的事情 |
[29:45] | Don’t – don’t ask me questions. | 别 别问我问题 |
[29:47] | This – This isn’t like that. | 不是这样的 |
[29:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:51] | There are… things we’re doing. | 我们现在做的事 |
[29:53] | They’re too dangerous. They need to… | 太危险了 他们需要 |
[29:56] | I can’t call Andropov and say “Stop.” | 我不能就这么给安德罗波夫打电话然后叫停 |
[30:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:02] | If your people know that certain things are happening, | 如果你的人知道他们在密谋什么事 |
[30:06] | that treaties are being broken, maybe it all stops. | 会破坏协议 他们也许会因此收手 |
[30:10] | If you bring this to the right people… | 只要你把情报告诉可靠的人… |
[30:13] | I will. | 我会的 |
[30:15] | I’m giving you something — one thing. | 我会给你一个情报 |
[30:19] | – After this, we’re done. – Okay. | -在这之后 我们两不相干 -好 |
[30:26] | Do you know anything about biological weapons? | 你知不知道生化武器的事 |
[30:29] | Not really. | 不是很清楚 |
[30:31] | Your military makes them — or tests them. | 你们的军队在制造还是在测试这些武器 |
[30:33] | I-I don’t know. | 我也说不准 |
[30:35] | Someplace. I don’t know where. | 反正在某处 我不知道具体位置 |
[30:39] | They send some of the work out somewhere else. | 他们把一部分样本送到了别的地方 |
[30:44] | We have someone there. | 我们有人安插在那 |
[30:47] | At that place, or — or one of those places. | 在那个地方 或者在那些地方的其中一处 |
[30:57] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[31:28] | I just saw Burov. | 我刚和布罗夫见面了 |
[31:29] | He gave me enough pieces to put something together — | 他给了我一些情报 足以说明很多事 |
[31:32] | probably an agent in place, working on biological weapons. | 他们可能安插了一个特工试图获取生化武器 |
[31:36] | Now I don’t have much yet, but…I think it’s big. | 虽然我得到的情报不够多 但恐怕意义重大 |
[31:40] | – Anybody else know about this? – No. | -还有人知道这件事吗 -没人 |
[31:44] | Aderholt. | 艾德霍尔 |
[31:48] | We have to let them pick up their dead drop. | 我们得让他们把东西取走 |
[31:54] | Pull everyone off the drop site | 把情报交接点的人都撤了 |
[31:56] | except for one car with a video camera. | 只留下一辆装置摄像机的车 |
[31:58] | – What’s going on? – Stan’s got something big. | -发生了什么 -斯坦发现了重大线索 |
[32:00] | We can’t shake up anything at the Rezidentura right now. | 我们暂时还不能惊动基地 |
[33:00] | Philip tells me you’re having second thoughts. | 菲利普告诉我你改主意了 |
[33:09] | I started this because I believed in something. | 我一开始会这么做是因为我相信某件事 |
[33:14] | I was young, idealistic. | 我还不够成熟 理想主义 |
[33:19] | It gets hard after a while to keep that up. | 然后就变得越来越难 |
[33:23] | And now…this… | 而现在…这事… |
[33:30] | How can I believe in this? | 我怎么能相信它 |
[33:33] | With all the damage it can cause? | 它的杀伤力如此之大 |
[33:39] | Well, it is hard to believe in things that kill people. | 我知道 相信会致死的东西的确很难 |
[33:46] | And you haven’t seen the people you’re defending in too long. | 而你太久没有见到你奋力保护的人民了 |
[33:54] | I think you have to see them, William. | 我认为你应该去见见他们 威廉 |
[34:00] | What the hell does that mean? | 这又是什么意思 |
[34:02] | You’ve given almost your whole life | 你贡献了你的大半辈子 |
[34:05] | to your country, to your people. | 给你的祖国 给你的人民 |
[34:09] | It’s time. It’s time for you to come home. | 是时候让你回家了 |
[34:13] | And they’re waiting for you. | 他们都在盼着你凯旋 |
[34:16] | You’ll be a hero. | 你会成为人民的英雄 |
[34:19] | You’ll find a wife. You’ll have a family. | 你会找到一位妻子 和她组建家庭 |
[34:27] | I know you’ve lost your sense in why we do this, | 我明白你已经迷失了初衷 |
[34:30] | but I promise you… it matters. | 但我向你保证 这是有价值的 |
[34:42] | You’ll do this one last thing… | 这将是你最后一项任务… |
[34:47] | And when you go home, | 等你回到故乡 |
[34:49] | you and your loved ones and all of our people | 你和你爱的人们 还有苏联的人民 |
[34:52] | will be safer because of it. | 会因此更加安全 |
[35:07] | – Employee list for Foster Medical. – Thanks. | -福斯特医学院的员工名单 -谢谢 |
[35:09] | – The other two labs? – Still waiting. | -另外两个实验室呢 -还在等 |
[35:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:17] | All right, so, we’ll just look through, | 好了 那我们只需要浏览这些文件 |
[35:19] | see who they’ve got in the top-secret | 看他们有哪些人在绝密 |
[35:20] | bio-weapons research division, right? | 生物武器研究部门 是吗 |
[35:23] | Or we just send the whole list | 或者我们把所有名单 |
[35:24] | out to the field offices, call it a night? | 交给外勤人员 我们就可以收工了 |
[35:28] | I wish they’d put their clearances on here. | 真应该把他们的权限也记录进去 |
[35:30] | It’d be someone with real access — | 那得是有真正权限的人 |
[35:32] | scientists, researchers. | 科学家 研究人员 |
[35:34] | High-level admin staff. | 高级管理人员 |
[35:36] | Security guy, maybe. | 也有可能是安保人员 |
[35:37] | Think we can eliminate the accountants? | 我想我们可以排除会计人员 |
[35:39] | – Now we’re getting somewhere. – Oh, yeah. | -有点进展了 -那是 |
[35:44] | I didn’t think you’d be able to change his mind. | 我没想到你可以改变他的想法 |
[35:47] | Deep down, he loves his country more than anything. | 实际上 他热爱他的国家胜过任何事 |
[35:53] | And he wants to go home. | 他也想回家 |
[35:55] | It’s that simple? | 就那么简单 |
[35:57] | I didn’t change his mind. | 我没有改变他的想法 |
[35:59] | I reminded him who he is and gave him what he wants. | 我只是提醒他认清自己 给他他想要的 |
[36:08] | And if that wasn’t who he was anymore? | 那如果他已经不是从前的他了呢 |
[36:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[36:14] | I agreed with William, thought we just should | 我同意威廉 我觉得我们应该 |
[36:17] | keep the whole damn thing to ourselves. | 自己处理这件事 |
[36:22] | I’m not sure who was right about this one. | 我不知道究竟谁对谁错 |
[36:29] | You can always count on Elizabeth. | 你可以指望伊丽莎白 |
[36:31] | You’re good for each other. | 你们对彼此都有好处 |
[36:34] | She’s steadfast. You need that. | 她信念坚定 正是你需要的 |
[36:42] | The Centre made a good match. | 中心作了很好的匹配 |
[36:48] | I’m sorry, Philip. | 很抱歉 菲利普 |
[36:51] | I need to sit down. | 我得坐下 |
[37:07] | I used to think I’d do better, | 我常常想如果我是一个人 |
[37:10] | serve the Centre better, if I kept to myself. | 我可以做得更好 更好地为中心办事 |
[37:14] | You work alone, there’s no one there | 你独自工作 没人 |
[37:16] | tearing away at you, weakening you. | 拖你后腿 动摇你 |
[37:20] | But… | 但是 |
[37:24] | You go to shit anyway. | 你还是会遇到各种问题 |
[37:27] | And you’re still alone. | 并且依然是一个人 |
[37:40] | – Thanks for the ride. – Really, it’s no sweat. | -谢谢你送我 -不用谢 又不费事 |
[37:43] | When are you gonna get your license? | 你什么时候能拿到驾照 |
[37:45] | As soon as I learn how to parallel park. | 等我学会平行停车之后 |
[37:47] | I could teach you. | 我可以教你 |
[37:49] | – Yeah. – I can try. | -好啊 -我可以试试 |
[37:52] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[37:56] | Is he still at work? | 他还在工作吗 |
[37:58] | He hasn’t been home in a few days. | 他好几天不在家了 |
[38:03] | Sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[38:07] | I mean, he’s the one that wanted me back here a few days a week. | 是他之前希望我一周能回来几天 |
[38:10] | I was fine staying with my mom. | 本来我和妈妈待在一起挺好的 |
[38:12] | You didn’t miss him? | 你不想他吗 |
[38:15] | I did, but I don’t care where I sleep. | 我想他 但我不介意自己睡在哪里 |
[38:20] | I’m glad you’re back. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[38:22] | Things have been weird at my house. | 我家里变得很奇怪 |
[38:24] | Weird how? | 怎么奇怪了 |
[38:25] | Just, uh, stupid parent stuff. They treat me like I’m 12. | 家庭琐事而已 他们把我当做12岁小孩 |
[38:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:32] | Do you still have your band? | 你的乐队还在吗 |
[38:34] | No. Uh, we — we weren’t very good. | 不在了 我们唱得不怎么好 |
[38:37] | Yeah, you really weren’t. | 没错 你的确唱得不怎么好 |
[38:40] | What happened to that girl? | 那个女孩呢 |
[38:41] | What was her name? Uh, Celery? | 她叫什么来着 赛莱丽 |
[38:43] | Celery. Yes, uh, her whole family is named after produce. | 赛莱丽[芹菜] 她家人都按照农产品取名 |
[39:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:25] | I should — I should get home. | 我该回家了 |
[39:28] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. | 好 好 |
[39:46] | – Hi, honey. – How was school? | -亲爱的 -在学校怎么样 |
[39:48] | Okay. Matthew drove me home. | 还好 马修开车送我回来的 |
[39:53] | He told me his dad hasn’t been home in two days. | 他说他爸爸已经两天没回家了 |
[40:00] | I-is that important? | 这重要吗 |
[40:05] | What’s going on with you two? | 你们两个是什么情况 |
[40:07] | Nothing. We’re friends. | 没什么 我们是朋友 |
[40:11] | Oh, my God. I-I’m not dating him. | 天啊 我没有和他约会 |
[40:14] | Well, you want to date him? | 你想和他约会吗 |
[40:16] | What? No. I…I mean, I don’t know. I… | 什么 不 我是说我不知道 |
[40:19] | I like him, but… | 我喜欢他 但是 |
[40:22] | Henry’s really close to Mr. Beeman, | 亨利和比曼先生关系很好 |
[40:24] | and we have no idea what he’s saying to him about us. | 我们却不知道他会对他讲些什么 |
[40:27] | You don’t have to worry about that. | 你不用担心 |
[40:29] | – Why not? – You have to be careful with Matthew, Paige. | -为什么 -你得小心对待马修 佩姬 |
[40:32] | With…everyone. | 对待所有人 |
[40:35] | Paige, you can have friends. We want you to have friends. | 佩姬 你可以有朋友 我们希望你有朋友 |
[40:37] | You have to be careful who you open up to. | 你需要小心自己对谁敞开心扉 |
[40:39] | Yeah, I-I got that point. | 我明白 |
[40:43] | I’m not opening up, I’m just talking to him. | 我不是敞开心扉 只是和他聊聊天 |
[40:46] | You talk to Mr. Beeman all the time. | 你总是和比曼先生聊天 |
[40:47] | He’s practically a member of the family. | 他几乎算是家里的一份子了 |
[40:50] | Yeah, that — that’s different. | 那不一样 |
[40:52] | – How? – We don’t need you to get close to Matthew for us. | -怎么不一样 -我们不用你为我们接近他 |
[40:54] | I’m just — | 我只是 |
[40:56] | You want to be Matthew’s friend, be Matthew’s friend, | 你想做马修的朋友 就做他的朋友 |
[40:59] | but don’t do anything because of us. | 但是不要为了我们去做任何事 |
[41:02] | You do not have to worry about that. | 你不需要操心这些 |
[41:04] | You wanted me to worry about Pastor Tim and Alice. | 你们让我留意蒂姆牧师和爱丽丝 |
[41:05] | That is very different — | 这有很大的区别 |
[41:08] | When I wanted nothing to do with them, | 当我想跟他们撇清关系时 |
[41:09] | you told me I had to stay close with them, | 你告诉我必须和他们保持亲近 |
[41:11] | no matter how shitty I felt about it. | 不管我感觉有多糟 |
[41:13] | – That is different. – No, it isn’t. | -那不一样 -那一样 |
[41:16] | You always say we’ll get through this, | 你们总是说我们能挺过去的 |
[41:17] | but you never say how. I… | 但却从来没说过怎么做 我… |
[41:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:27] | Yeah, he’s — he’s right here. | 他…他在 |
[41:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:34] | Yes, Phil Jennings. | 我是菲尔·詹宁斯 |
[41:36] | Yeah, uh-huh, got it. Thank you. | 好 知道了 谢谢 |
[41:39] | Louisville field office found a William Crandall. | 路易维尔外勤办公室查到了一名威廉·克兰德尔 |
[41:41] | Born Paducah, February 7, 1927. | 1927年2月7日生于帕迪尤卡 |
[41:44] | Died Bowling Green, July 12, 1932. Age 5. | 1932年7月12日死于鲍灵格林 才五岁 |
[41:49] | – Foster Medical, right? – Or w-was it, uh, Pace Labs? | -福斯特医学院 是吧 -或者说培养实验室 |
[42:00] | Got him. | 找到了 |
[42:04] | Figure this guy’s already made his surveillance detail. | 他应该已经发现有人在监视他了 |
[42:06] | – Who’s been on him? – Got it right here. | -谁负责他的 -查到了 |
[42:09] | Let’s see. Teams “B” And “D.” | 我看看 B小队和D小队 |
[42:11] | Get “A” And “C” Up and on the street. | 让A队和C队马上出发 |
[42:13] | And get two teams down from New York, | 再从纽约调两支小队来 |
[42:14] | ready to take the next shift. | 准备填补下一趟班的空缺 |
[42:17] | No, I understand. They should’ve already been ticketed. | 不 我明白 应该已经出票了 |
[42:19] | I’ll…take care of it right now. | 我…我马上处理 |
[42:22] | Sure. Thank you. Bye. | 好的 谢谢 再见 |
[42:25] | What was that about? | 出什么事了 |
[42:27] | – I’m sorry. I have to go. – But who was it? | -抱歉 我得走了 -是谁啊 |
[42:30] | Work. | 工作上的事 |
[42:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[42:36] | Paige, I can’t give you the details right now. | 佩姬 我现在不能告诉你细节 |
[42:39] | You guys said you were done lying to me, | 你们说你们不会再对我撒谎了 |
[42:41] | that it was different now because you could trust me. | 现在不一样了 因为你们能信任我了 |
[42:42] | We’re not lying to you, Paige, | 我们没有对你撒谎 佩姬 |
[42:44] | but you don’t need to know everything. | 但是你没必要知道所有的事 |
[42:46] | You just killed a man in front of me. | 你在我眼前杀了一个人 |
[42:48] | I might as well know everything. | 还不如把所有事都告诉我呢 |
[42:58] | Do you trust me or not? | 你们到底信不信任我 |
[43:06] | I’m gonna meet with a man we work with, | 我要去见一个跟我们合作的人 |
[43:08] | and he’s gonna hand something over to me | 他要给我一些我们国家 |
[43:09] | that our…country needs. | 需要的东西 |
[43:13] | What? | 什么 |
[43:17] | Part of a weapon that our army will use to fight | 如果我们遭到攻击 我们的军队 |
[43:20] | if we’re ever attacked. | 用来反击的武器 |
[43:30] | Great. | 太好了 |