时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | the Centre started a program to develop officers | 中心开启一项特工发展计划 |
[00:05] | they’re calling Second Generation Illegals. | 他们称之为间谍二代 |
[00:08] | They want Paige to be next. | 他们下一个想发展的是佩姬 |
[00:09] | I trained as hard as I could every day. | 我每天都努力训练 |
[00:13] | I’m not afraid anymore. | 我再也不害怕了 |
[00:15] | And you’re not going to be, either. | 你也会不再害怕的 |
[00:16] | So, I met someone. | 所以 我遇见了一个人 |
[00:18] | Hey, this is Philip. Philip, Renee. | 他是菲利普 菲利普 这是勒妮 |
[00:21] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[00:22] | She’s moving in. | 她搬进来了 |
[00:23] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[00:24] | Oh, j-just stuff from work. | 工作上的事 |
[00:26] | Oleg Burov is back in Moscow. | 奥列格·布罗夫回莫斯科了 |
[00:28] | We can go with the tape you made of him | 我们可以用你对他的录音 |
[00:30] | admitting their defector was actually KGB. | 他在录音里承认他们的”叛徒”是克格勃 |
[00:32] | You’re going to get him killed. | 你会害死他的 |
[00:34] | I swore an oath to uphold the Constitution, Agent Beeman. | 我发誓遵守美国宪法 比曼探员 |
[00:37] | Unlike you, I haven’t forgotten what that means. | 我不像你 我没有忘记它的意义 |
[00:45] | When you’re walking in the dark, you don’t know the answer, | 当你在黑暗中行走时 你并不知道答案 |
[00:49] | but you have an instinct for how to move forward. | 但你有着前进的本能 |
[00:52] | I can’t just get this order from them | 我不能就只是服从命令 |
[00:54] | and do whatever they say. | 他们说什么就做什么 |
[00:57] | It’s not just me having a hard time. | 并不是只有我一人辛苦 |
[01:00] | It’s you, too. | 你也是 |
[01:02] | We’re allowed to have a life. | 我们是可以有自己的生活的 |
[01:05] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[01:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:09] | Maybe you should stop… run the travel agency. | 或许你该收手 经营旅游中介 |
[01:14] | You need me, Elizabeth. | 你需要我 伊丽莎白 |
[01:16] | I don’t want to see you like this anymore. | 我不想再看到你这样下去 |
[06:43] | I’m, uh, just about to leave. | 我马上出门 |
[06:46] | You sure you don’t want to go with me? | 你确定不跟我一起去 |
[06:48] | I’ve got work. | 我还得工作 |
[06:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:56] | I wish I could just run off | 我也希望我能 |
[06:58] | and go watch Henry play hockey right now, Philip. | 抛下工作去看亨利打曲棍球 菲利普 |
[07:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:09] | Have a good trip. | 玩得开心 |
[07:59] | Go, Henry, go! | 上 亨利 快上 |
[08:02] | Let’s go! Come on! | 冲啊 上 |
[08:09] | Way to go, Henry! | 加油 亨利 |
[08:10] | Now stay with him! Stay with him! | 盯紧他 盯紧他 |
[08:13] | Come on! Back, back! Back! | 快 回防 回防 |
[08:17] | Go, Henry! | 上啊 亨利 |
[08:21] | Go! Shoot it! Shoot it! | 上 射门 射门 |
[08:32] | Get him, Henry! Get him, Henry! | 干掉他 亨利 |
[08:35] | Looks like Henry’s got a little fan club going. | 亨利可有不少粉丝呢 |
[08:41] | Theo’s kicking butt today. | 西奥今天状态很好 |
[08:43] | I taught him everything he knows. | 都是我教的 |
[08:47] | Way to go, Jordy! | 加油 乔迪 |
[08:49] | Come on! | 加油 |
[08:57] | They were all so man-hungry. | 她们都太想要男人了 |
[08:59] | Lyudmila, anyway. | 至少拉德米菈是这样 |
[09:01] | And the families, with money — it was all so… | 还有那些家庭 钱 都太 |
[09:05] | Normal? | 普通 |
[09:07] | And the way they lived in the beginning, | 还有开头她们的生活方式 |
[09:08] | it was like my freshman-year dorm. | 和我第一年住校时差不多 |
[09:11] | I lived in a workers’ dormitory when I was young. | 我年轻的时候住在工人宿舍 |
[09:14] | It was hard work, but we had a lot of fun. | 工作很辛苦 但是我们很开心 |
[09:18] | Really? | 是吗 |
[09:19] | We would sneak boys in at night. | 我们晚上会偷偷带男孩回去 |
[09:21] | That’s why I live off-campus. | 所以我才不住校 |
[09:23] | I thought Katerina was great. | 我觉得卡特琳娜挺好 |
[09:25] | Yeah, she was so determined. And brave. | 是啊 她很有主意 很勇敢 |
[09:28] | She reminded me of you, Mom. | 让我想起你 妈妈 |
[09:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:31] | In that skirt suit, with the vest, | 穿着裙装 背心 |
[09:33] | running that whole factory. | 管理整个工厂 |
[09:34] | – Fantastic. – Yeah. | -很棒 -是啊 |
[09:36] | That’s how it is there. | 那里就是这样 |
[09:38] | But then she let that guy — | 但是她后来让那个男的 |
[09:41] | put her in her place. | 摆布她 |
[09:42] | Like…dominate her. | 掌控她 |
[09:44] | I hated that. | 我不喜欢 |
[09:45] | Sometimes it’s a little more traditional there. | 有时候那里也比较传统 |
[09:49] | But some women I know would have cracked his head open. | 不过我认识的有些女人恐怕会狠狠收拾他 |
[09:56] | Did your professor talk about the Summit again this week? | 你的教授这周又谈到峰会了吗 |
[09:59] | He spent the whole class talking about the Soviet SS-20. | 他整堂课都在谈苏联核弹道导弹 |
[10:03] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[10:05] | It’s got a range of 3,100 miles, | 射程5000公里 |
[10:07] | can carry up to three | 可以搭载 |
[10:08] | independently targetable warheads, | 三个独立导向弹头 |
[10:10] | each with an explosive power of 150 kilotons. | 每一个弹头都有150千吨的爆炸当量 |
[10:13] | And it can be launched from the back of a truck. | 用卡车就能发射 |
[10:17] | After an hour of that, | 一个小时后 |
[10:18] | in the last two minutes of class, | 下课前最后2分钟 |
[10:19] | he said if the Summit’s a success, | 他说如果峰会成功 |
[10:22] | there won’t be any SS-20s anymore. | 就不会有核导弹了 |
[10:25] | So you learned all that for nothing. | 所以课都白上了 |
[10:27] | He thinks the Summit’s going to be a big success. | 他认为峰会会成功的 |
[10:30] | It’s hard to trust the Americans. | 不能轻易相信美国人 |
[10:32] | There’s a long history of these types of negotiations. | 这类谈判太多太多了 |
[10:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:37] | Okay. You want a ride back to your apartment? | 要我送你回去吗 |
[10:39] | – Yeah. – Wait in the car. | -好 -车里等我 |
[10:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:42] | See ya. | 再见 |
[10:46] | Keep your eyes open. | 小心点 |
[10:54] | I saw McCleesh, coming out of DoE. | 我看到麦克里奇从能源部里出来 |
[10:56] | He was with some negotiators | 他和几个 |
[10:57] | for the ground-launched missile verification regime. | 地面发射导弹核实计划的谈判代表一起 |
[11:00] | I’m going to see him soon. | 我很快会去见他 |
[11:04] | I was at Haskard’s Tuesday night. | 我周二晚上在哈斯卡德家 |
[11:05] | I couldn’t get to the briefcase. Back there tonight. | 没机会接触到手提包 今天再去 |
[11:08] | And then Voller again Thursday. | 周四晚上再去沃勒家 |
[11:12] | Are you sleeping? | 你有好好休息吗 |
[11:15] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:17] | You got nine weeks to the Summit. | 离峰会还有九个星期 |
[11:22] | I got a signal. | 我收到一个信号 |
[11:23] | You have a meeting in Mexico. Tomorrow morning. | 你要去墨西哥见个人 明天一早 |
[11:25] | I don’t know who it’s with or what it’s about. | 我不知道是去见谁 关于什么 |
[11:28] | They didn’t tell you anything? | 他们什么都没告诉你 |
[11:31] | It happens. | 有时会这样 |
[11:40] | I can’t believe what Moscow looks like. | 我不敢想莫斯科会是什么样 |
[11:43] | You could’ve been one of those silly little girls. | 你可能会是那些傻女孩中的一个 |
[18:00] | Caffe, por favor. | 来杯咖啡 |
[18:55] | Look, you’re doing great. | 你们做得很好 |
[18:57] | But we’re not just about selling. We’re about sharing. | 但我们的工作不只是卖东西 而是分享 |
[19:01] | Clients want to know your experiences. | 客户想知道你们的经历 |
[19:02] | They — They want to hear about Lacey’s honeymoon in Barbados | 他们想听莱西在巴巴多斯的蜜月之旅 |
[19:06] | and what made it so special. | 想知道那有什么特别的 |
[19:08] | The condo was perfect because you knew to switch. | 公寓套间很棒 因为你了解那里 |
[19:10] | And you took that incredible fishing boat, | 你还租了那艘不可思议的渔船 |
[19:13] | where they cooked your catch. | 他们会当场把你钓的鱼煮好 |
[19:14] | That was amazing. | 特别好玩 |
[19:15] | Well, it’s a great story. | 这样的故事就很好 |
[19:16] | And, Rick, your — your road trip in the Delta — | 还有 瑞克 你在德尔塔的公路之旅 |
[19:18] | – Don’t remind me. – No, no, no. | -可别提这个 -不 不 |
[19:20] | There you go, because that’s what they need to hear. | 就是这个 因为他们就想听这个 |
[19:22] | We’re not brochures. We’re people. | 我们不是宣传手册 我们是人 |
[19:25] | All it takes is one conversation to produce a breakthrough. | 要通过与对方的交流打开突破口 |
[19:28] | So just keep at it. | 要向这个方向努力 |
[19:31] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[23:12] | He opposed anti-segregation laws, | 他反对反隔离主义法律 |
[23:14] | he thinks that women aren’t protected | 他认为第十四修正案 |
[23:15] | under the 14th Amendment. | 并没有保护女性 |
[23:17] | – He’s an asshole. – Hey, come on, honey. | -他是个人渣 -别这么说话 亲爱的 |
[23:19] | What? He doesn’t know. | 怎么了 他又听不懂 |
[23:20] | Well, just to play devil’s advocate… | 容我唱个反调 |
[23:22] | Uh-oh, here we go. | 糟糕 又来了 |
[23:24] | He’s a judge, so doesn’t really matter | 他是法官 所以他的个人意见 |
[23:26] | what his personal opinions are. | 并不重要 |
[23:28] | And everyone agrees he’s brilliant. | 所有人都承认他很聪明 |
[23:30] | A lot of Nazis were brilliant too. | 许多纳粹也挺聪明的 |
[23:32] | Paige… | 佩姬 |
[23:34] | It’s okay, I can handle a college student. | 没关系 我能应付得了一个大学生 |
[23:36] | Great. She is all yours. | 太好了 放马过去吧 |
[23:38] | See? He can’t handle her either. | 看到没 他也对付不了她 |
[23:42] | See? He hates Bork, too. | 看到没 他也讨厌博克 |
[23:46] | How about your high school student? | 你们家的高中生怎样 |
[23:48] | He’s great. Doing really well. | 他很好 一切都很顺利 |
[23:49] | He’s a hockey star. | 他是冰球明星 |
[23:51] | He’s like Wayne Gretzky. | 就像韦恩·格雷茨基[加拿大冰球传奇] |
[23:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:54] | Kind of. He’s become a real little leader out there. | 差不多 他已经像个小领袖了 |
[23:57] | That’s cool. | 那真棒 |
[23:58] | Oh, he’s not so little anymore. He’s taller than Philip. | 他不再是个小孩了 比菲利普还高了 |
[24:01] | Not quite. | 还没有吧 |
[24:05] | Okay, how about dessert? | 好 我们来吃甜点吧 |
[24:07] | I made too much. You’re all getting leftovers. | 我做太多了 你们都得打包 |
[24:10] | Oh, no, no, no, sit, sit. | 别 别 别 你坐 |
[24:11] | He’s hungry. | 他饿了 |
[24:12] | No, he’s just tired, give him to me. | 不是 他累了 给我吧 |
[24:14] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[24:22] | Just leave ’em. | 放那儿吧 |
[24:23] | I’m going to get you started. | 我就帮你开个头 |
[24:26] | How can you be so cute when you’re cranky? | 你哭闹的时候怎么也这么可爱 |
[24:29] | Maybe he is hungry. | 可能他是真饿了 |
[24:31] | – You want to nurse? – Yeah. | -你想给他喂奶吗 -嗯 |
[24:32] | Let’s bring him in here. | 我们到那边去吧 |
[24:35] | So noisy, Calvin, why you so noisy? | 真吵 加尔文 你怎么这么吵 |
[24:37] | Dennis was saying on the way over | 丹尼斯在来的路上说 |
[24:39] | it’s so nice to come here | 很开心到这来 |
[24:41] | because they never see each other at work. | 因为他们在上班时从来见不到对方 |
[24:43] | Well, they still have that one case together. | 他们手上还有一个共同的案子 |
[24:45] | – The couple? – Yeah. | -那对夫妻 -对 |
[24:47] | I don’t know much about it. | 我不太了解 |
[24:49] | I think their marriage is in trouble. | 我觉得他们的婚姻出问题了 |
[24:52] | I don’t like that he’s alone with her sometimes. | 我不喜欢他有时单独和她在一起 |
[24:56] | He hasn’t said anything? | 他什么都没说吗 |
[24:58] | I mean, I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[25:00] | Is it really bothering you? | 这事很困扰你吗 |
[25:02] | I don’t know. It’s just… | 我也不知道 只是… |
[25:05] | he tells me stuff now, but I still feel like | 他现在会跟我说一些事了 但我还是觉得 |
[25:08] | I don’t really know what’s going on. | 我不了解情况 |
[25:11] | You ever get that? | 你有过这种感觉吗 |
[25:12] | Only all the time. | 无时无刻 |
[25:15] | Welcome to the FBI. | 欢迎来到联调局 |
[25:16] | – Yeah. Right. – Yeah. | -是啊 -嗯 |
[29:50] | You know, you don’t have to feed me every night. | 你不用每晚都给我带吃的 |
[29:52] | It’s not part of your job description. | 这不属于你的工作范畴 |
[29:54] | Well, we both have to eat, | 我们都得吃东西 |
[29:56] | and I always make too much food, so… | 而我又总是做太多 所以… |
[29:59] | How’s Erica today? | 艾丽卡今天怎么样 |
[30:02] | The usual. | 老样子 |
[30:07] | She was bragging about you yesterday. | 她昨天在夸你 |
[30:10] | Said you’re saving the world. | 说你在拯救世界 |
[30:12] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我可没有 |
[30:15] | I mean, it’d be nice one day to feel like I did my part. | 要是有天能感觉我尽到了义务就很好了 |
[30:20] | If we don’t blow each other to bits. | 如果我们没有把彼此炸成碎片 |
[30:23] | Well, that’d be good. | 那很好 |
[30:28] | I drift off sometimes. | 我有时会走神 |
[30:32] | When I’m there, I think about her. | 我在那里 就会想起她 |
[30:36] | And when I’m here… | 我在这里时 |
[30:40] | She understands. | 她明白的 |
[30:57] | Hi, Stephanie. | 斯蒂芬妮 |
[31:00] | Colleen. How’s she doing? | 科琳 她还好吗 |
[31:02] | Still breathing. | 还活着 |
[31:05] | You need anything? | 你需要什么吗 |
[31:06] | I need quiet. | 我需要安静 |
[31:32] | I painted that right after my mother died. | 那是在我妈死之后画的 |
[31:42] | That’s it? | 你就这个反应 |
[31:45] | I don’t really, um… | 我并不 |
[31:47] | art’s not my thing. | 我对艺术一无所知 |
[31:50] | That’s like saying life’s not your thing. | 这话说得就好像对生命一无所知 |
[31:53] | Beauty is not your thing. | 对美丽一无所知 |
[32:05] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[32:09] | For God’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 |
[32:15] | How many paintings have you made? | 你画了多少幅画了 |
[32:23] | I never knew an artist before. | 我以前不认识什么艺术家 |
[32:26] | Well, now you do. | 现在你认识了 |
[33:09] | Kick, kick. | 踢腿 |
[33:13] | Here we go. | 转 |
[33:16] | 1…2…twist. | 一 二 转动身体 |
[33:19] | You’re fantastic. | 你真棒 |
[36:12] | I, uh, have to head home a little…early today. | 我今天 要稍微提前点回家 |
[36:17] | We won’t burn down. | 不会有事的 |
[36:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:25] | Excuse me, I’m with security. U.S. Navy. | 打扰了 我是美国海军安保人员 |
[38:28] | I noticed you sitting in your car here. | 我注意到你坐在车里 |
[38:29] | It’s not the best neighborhood. | 这里可不是那么太平 |
[38:31] | I’m just waiting for a friend. | 我只是在等朋友而已 |
[38:33] | Can I see your driver’s license, please? | 能让我看下你的驾照吗 |
[38:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:47] | Ellen Terreno. | 艾伦·特雷诺 |
[38:49] | Picture doesn’t do you justice. | 你本人比照片好看 |
[38:51] | I don’t know if you know, there’s a lot of sensitive, | 我不了解你是否知道 这附近有很多 |
[38:52] | restricted areas around here. | 敏感的受限区域 |
[38:54] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[38:56] | Where? | 在哪 |
[38:57] | Well, about eight blocks that way is the Naval Observatory. | 那边走八个街区的海军天文台 |
[38:59] | That’s where I work. | 我在那工作 |
[39:00] | It’s also the Vice President’s residence. | 也是副总统的官邸 |
[39:02] | A lot of embassies to the northwest. | 西北方向有很多大使馆 |
[39:05] | I’m actually going to need your phone number | 我需要你的电话号码 |
[39:06] | and a second form of I.D. | 还有其他的身份证明 |
[39:09] | I’ve got my college I.D. | 我有学生证 |
[39:10] | That’ll do. | 这就可以了 |
[39:35] | One honk, get closer. | 一声鸣笛 走近点 |
[39:56] | Thanks! I’ll see you later! | 谢谢 一会见 |
[40:17] | I haven’t stayed there. | 我还没去过那 |
[40:19] | It’s good. Old. | 很好 很老旧 |
[40:21] | – Run-down? – No, more classic. | -破败么 -不 是古朴 |
[40:24] | But Madison Hotel is also good. | 但是麦迪逊酒店也很好 |
[40:25] | It feels like South America. | 感觉像在南美 |
[40:28] | – South America? – Ah, no. I’m sorry. | -南美 -错了 对不起 |
[40:30] | I mean American South. | 我想说美国南部来着 |
[40:32] | I’m telling you, the best Chinese food in the city, okay? | 我跟你说 全市最好的中餐 |
[40:34] | It’s about a block away. | 过一条街就到了 |
[40:36] | Come with me, | 跟我来 |
[40:37] | I got, like, 40 minutes left on my dinner break. | 我还有40分钟的晚饭时间 |
[40:39] | I wish I could, but my friend and I already have plans. | 我也想去 但是我已经和朋友约好了 |
[40:42] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[40:43] | Okay. Well, here’s your driver’s license, okay? | 好吧 给你驾照 |
[40:47] | I’m gonna hold on to this other one, though. | 但另一个证我得先留下 |
[40:49] | You can get it back Saturday night | 周六晚上我带你去吃饭 |
[40:50] | after I take you to dinner. | 然后把证给你 |
[40:53] | Call you tomorrow. | 明天给你打电话 |
[40:54] | Oh, come on. You can’t take my college I.D. | 别这样 你不能扣我的学生证 |
[40:56] | I need it. | 我要用的 |
[40:57] | I-I promise I’ll meet you Saturday. | 我保证周六会见你 |
[41:00] | I don’t know, beautiful girl like yourself | 这可不好说 像你这样的漂亮女生 |
[41:02] | might forget, you know. | 可能会忘记 你懂的 |
[41:03] | I couldn’t forget you. | 但我不可能忘记你啊 |
[41:06] | That was a nice try. | 这招不错 |
[41:08] | I’ll see you Saturday, huh? | 周六见 |
[41:21] | You must miss your girls, being here. | 你在这肯定很想你的女儿吧 |
[41:23] | Uh, before I leave, | 我来之前 |
[41:24] | they are sweetest they have ever been. | 她们已经非常可爱了 |
[41:28] | And school? | 学习呢 |
[41:29] | Both smarter than me. I can admit this. | 两个都比我聪明 我得承认 |
[41:31] | My Katya, she is serious. | 我的卡蒂亚 她很认真 |
[41:39] | He was going for Chinese food at a place called Hunan Taste. | 他要去一个叫湖南味道的中餐馆 |
[41:41] | That’s the only reason he was out there. | 这是他去那里唯一的原因 |
[41:43] | M. Hadley. Blue eyes. 5’11”. | M·哈德利 蓝眼睛 身高一米八 |
[41:45] | U.S. Naval Observatory patch on his hat. | 帽子上有美国海军天文台的徽标 |
[41:47] | Black uniform. | 黑色制服 |
[41:49] | I saw everything, Mom. | 我都看清了 妈妈 |
[41:50] | I was a mile out of the zone, like I’m supposed to be. | 我按照要求待在了1.5公里外 |
[41:52] | Waiting for my next shift. | 等着轮班 |
[41:54] | Maybe I shouldn’t have been reading. | 也许当时我不应该看书 |
[41:55] | It’s okay. It’s not your fault. | 没关系 这不是你的问题 |
[41:57] | I’m sorry, Mom. Damn it! | 对不起 妈妈 见鬼了 |
[41:59] | This is — This is part of it. This is what happens. | 这是 这是不可避免的 总是会发生的 |
[42:02] | You handled it well. | 你处理的挺好的 |
[42:03] | He has my I.D. With my picture. | 他扣的证件上有我的照片 |
[42:05] | Fake name, fake address. | 假名字 假地址 |
[42:07] | You gave him a fake phone number. | 你给他的电话号码是假的 |
[42:09] | You remembered everything. Okay? | 你全都记得 对吧 |
[42:11] | He’s a security guard at the U.S. Naval Observatory. | 他只是美国海军天文台的保安 |
[42:14] | He’s not a police officer. This isn’t a big deal. | 不是警察 这不是大问题 |
[42:19] | I really want you to understand this. | 我真的希望你明白 |
[42:21] | Under pressure, you kept your cover. | 在压力之下 你也没有暴露 |
[42:24] | You said and did all the right things. | 你说了该说的做了该做的 |
[42:26] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 什么都不用担心 |
[42:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:56] | I need you to drop me near Wisconsin and Calvert. | 把我送去威斯康辛路和卡尔弗特路交叉口附近 |
[42:58] | – Is she okay? – Yeah. | -她还好吧 -还好 |
[43:01] | I like Julie, but I told you when she came on, | 我很喜欢朱莉 但是我跟你说过 |
[43:03] | she’s too young. | 她太小了 |
[43:04] | I have a lot of faith in this one. | 我对她很有信心 |
[43:06] | Drive. | 开车吧 |
[43:24] | Wait, stop here. | 等下 停车 |
[43:49] | Excuse me. Sir? | 打扰一下 先生 |
[43:50] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[43:53] | Miss? | 女士 |
[43:55] | Yeah, uh, do you have a light? | 请问你有火吗 |
[43:58] | Yeah. Somewhere. | 有 就在兜里 |
[45:08] | I always like D.C. this time of year. | 我喜欢每年这时候的华盛顿 |
[45:13] | I prefer it when the cherry blossoms are out. | 我喜欢樱花盛开的时候 |
[45:22] | You sure you’re good? | 你确定你没被跟踪吧 |
[45:24] | I spent nine hours getting clean. | 我花了九小时确保没人跟着我 |
[45:26] | They’d have to have the whole FBI on me for me to miss it. | 联调局全员出动我才有可能遗漏掉谁 |
[45:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:34] | Arkady Ivanovich sent me. | 阿卡迪·伊万诺维奇派我来的 |
[45:36] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[45:39] | We? | 我们 |
[45:43] | The people running the organization right now, | 现在掌管组织的人 |
[45:46] | they have very… | 他们 |
[45:49] | old-line view of things. | 是一群老顽固 |
[45:52] | Not interested in all the changes that are happening. | 对周遭的变化视而不见 |
[45:56] | And Gorbachev doesn’t have the power to get rid of them. | 戈尔巴乔夫无权换掉他们 |
[46:01] | I’m out of it. | 我已经退出了 |
[46:03] | He told me. | 他说了 |
[46:06] | I wouldn’t be here except… | 如果不是因为 |
[46:11] | some very powerful people | 有些有权势之人 |
[46:13] | are out there to get rid of Gorbachev. | 想除掉戈尔巴乔夫 我也不会过来 |
[46:16] | To stop all the good things | 让近期国内 |
[46:18] | that have been happening lately in our country. | 良好的发展势头就此停步 |
[46:22] | Your wife had a meeting in Latin America | 你妻子在拉丁美洲 |
[46:26] | with a general from the Strategic Rocket Forces. | 跟战略火箭部队的一位将军见了面 |
[46:30] | Strange, right? | 很奇怪 对吗 |
[46:33] | No stranger than us meeting here. | 我们在这里见面更奇怪 |
[46:38] | My wife just does her job. | 我妻子只是奉命行事 |
[46:42] | That’s all she’s ever done. | 她一贯如此 |
[46:44] | She’s good at it. | 她很擅长自己的工作 |
[46:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[46:47] | But it’s possible that she is being used | 但有可能 |
[46:50] | by the people who are… | 她被那些 |
[46:53] | trying to stop all the progress that we’ve been making. | 想阻止我们前进的人利用了 |
[47:01] | Or she is one of them. | 或者她也是其中一员 |
[47:11] | Everything is divided up. | 一切都在分崩离析 |
[47:15] | That’s how Arkady Ivanovich explained it to me. | 阿卡迪·伊万诺维奇是这么解释的 |
[47:20] | This summit, it could be a turning point. | 这场峰会 很可能是转折点 |
[47:25] | We have a pretty good idea where you stand. | 我们知道你的立场 |
[47:28] | I’m not involved anymore. | 我已经退出了 |
[47:30] | And this has nothing to do with me. | 这一切跟我毫无关联 |
[47:37] | We want you to find out what your wife is doing | 我们想让你 查明你妻子所谋之事 |
[47:39] | and tell us. | 并告知我们 |
[47:43] | And if you have to — | 必要的话 |
[47:46] | stop her. | 阻止她 |
[47:53] | She’s my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[47:59] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[48:08] | I left my wife and my baby boy to be here. | 我也是抛妻弃子来的这里 |
[48:14] | I don’t have any immunity. | 我没有豁免权 |
[48:18] | If I’m arrested, I’m finished. | 若被捕 我就完了 |
[48:23] | If they catch me and send me back, | 若被抓住并被遣返 |
[48:28] | I’ll be shot. | 我会被枪决 |
[48:32] | I’m here because the future of our country | 我在此 是因为我的祖国的未来 |
[48:37] | is being decided right now. | 就看当下了 |
[48:41] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[48:45] | I’m sorry you have to make some tough decisions, too. | 遗憾的是 你也得做出一些艰难的决定 |
[48:52] | I’ll wait to hear from you. | 我等你消息 |
[49:54] | There’s all this crap in the paper about the Summit — | 报纸上满篇都是关于峰会的胡扯 |
[49:57] | like we’re the ones standing in the way… | 搞得像我们才是碍事的一样 |
[49:59] | You working on it? | 你在忙这个吗 |
[50:04] | It would be good if they made a deal. | 要是他们达成协议就好了 |
[50:07] | Fewer weapons. | 减少武器 |
[50:11] | Fewer weapons for us, not for them. | 是我们减少武器 不是他们 |
[50:15] | They just want to use these treaties as a cover | 他们想把这些条约当成幌子 |
[50:18] | so they can keep building up their arsenal | 这样他们就能趁我们销毁武器的时候 |
[50:19] | while we get rid of ours. | 继续增加军备 |
[50:21] | That sound fair to you? | 你觉得公平吗 |
[50:24] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[50:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[50:30] | Elizabeth, look at you. | 伊丽莎白 看看你 |
[50:36] | You smell like cigarettes all the time. | 身上总是一股烟味 |
[50:38] | Your whole way of being seems off. | 整个人都很反常 |
[50:40] | These past few months, | 过去的几个月 |
[50:42] | it feels like it’s just getting worse and worse. | 你越来越奇怪了 |
[50:44] | Well, I’m busy, obviously. | 我很忙 这是明摆着的 |
[50:49] | It is finally getting to you. | 你终于濒临崩溃了 |
[50:52] | After all these years. | 这么多年了 |
[50:55] | You’re amazing — | 你很厉害 |
[50:56] | but it is finally getting to you. | 但你终于濒临崩溃了 |
[51:02] | When you told me to quit, you were right. | 你让我放弃是对的 |
[51:03] | It was the best thing I ever did. | 那是我做过的最好的选择 |
[51:04] | And I was thinking… | 我在考虑 |
[51:07] | I’m — Look. I’m so tired right now. | 我… 我现在太累了 |
[51:11] | – Work was… – I-I know. | -工作太… -我知道 |
[51:12] | I’m sorry. Look, I-I just need to — | 抱歉 听着 我得… |
[51:14] | I have to talk to you about something. | 我必须跟你谈谈 |
[51:16] | Let’s talk tomorrow. I’m — Honestly, I’m just beat. | 明天再谈吧 我真的累坏了 |
[51:19] | I-I know how hard you’re working. | 我知道你工作有多努力 |
[51:22] | I’m not complaining. | 我不是在抱怨 |
[51:23] | This summit is a big deal. | 峰会是一件大事 |
[51:25] | There’s a lot to do. | 要做的太多了 |
[51:27] | Whatever it is you want to talk about, | 你想谈什么都行 |
[51:29] | we can talk about tomorrow. | 我们明天再谈 |
[51:30] | Whether it’s Henry or your work, it can wait. | 不管是亨利还是你的工作 都可以等 |
[51:33] | It’s not Henry. Today, I — | 不是亨利 今天我 |
[51:35] | Whatever it is, I have to figure out | 不管你想说什么 |
[51:37] | what the hell is going on with the Summit | 我现在得弄清楚峰会和其他事 |
[51:39] | and everything else right now. | 是怎么回事 |
[51:41] | So, I know you love to talk, but you don’t have to sit here | 所以我知道你想谈 但也用不着 |
[51:44] | and wait for me ’til 1:00 in the morning. | 坐到凌晨一点等我回来 |
[51:45] | I know how tired you are, but I need to talk to you. | 我知道你有多累 但我必须跟你说 |
[51:48] | If you knew how tired I am, you wouldn’t still be talking. | 要是你知道我有多累 就不会继续说了 |
[51:51] | Elizabeth, this — this job you’re doing, | 伊丽莎白 你现在做的事 |
[51:52] | it’s — it’s exhausting and it’s complicated and hard. | 非常累人 复杂而且难度很大 |
[51:55] | I don’t need another one of your speeches, Philip. | 我用不着你说教 菲利普 |
[51:57] | I need sleep. | 我要睡觉 |
[51:59] | Let me sleep. | 让我睡觉 |
[52:02] | Great. | 好吧 |
[52:04] | Fine, go sleep. | 行吧 去睡吧 |