时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Mom. Are you…? | 妈妈 你… |
[00:15] | Go back to your car. Now! | 赶紧回到你车上 快 |
[00:16] | You were supposed to do what you were told to do. | 你应该严格按照要求做事 |
[00:19] | – I thought you were — – You left your position | -我以为你 -你擅离岗位 |
[00:21] | If anybody else on the team did that, they’d be finished. | 如果是队里其他人这么做的 他们早完了 |
[00:24] | I think there’s a lot to talk about here. | 我觉得你们该好好谈谈 |
[00:26] | There isn’t, Philip. | 没什么可谈的 菲利普 |
[00:27] | Here’s a new target. | 这里面是新的目标 |
[00:29] | He’s a supervisor at the warehouse where Altheon ships | 他在阿尔西翁运输传感器和做质量检查的仓库 |
[00:31] | and does quality assurance for the sensors. | 做仓库管理员 |
[00:34] | What do they need the sensor for? | 他们要传感器干什么 |
[00:36] | I ca– I can’t. | 我 我不能说 |
[00:38] | Some very powerful people | 有些有权势之人 |
[00:40] | are out there to get rid of Gorbachev. | 想除掉格尔而巴乔夫 |
[00:42] | We want you to find out what your wife is doing | 我们想让你查明你妻子所谋之事 |
[00:44] | and tell us. | 并告知我们 |
[00:46] | And if you have to — stop her. | 必要的话 阻止她 |
[00:48] | They want us to be just like them. | 他们想让我们变成像他们一样 |
[00:50] | I don’t want to be like them. | 我不想变成他们这样 |
[00:52] | And neither do the people back home. | 国内的人也不想 |
[00:54] | You haven’t talked to anyone back home in over twenty years. | 你已经有二十多年没和那边的人说过话了 |
[00:58] | Neither have you. | 你也没有 |
[01:05] | Your English is very good. | 你英语很好 |
[01:08] | I lived here. | 我在这里生活过 |
[01:09] | Worked for us at the embassy. | 在使馆工作 |
[01:12] | Did you like it here? | 你喜欢这里吗 |
[01:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:16] | It’s different. | 很不一样 |
[01:20] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[01:21] | I’ve been here a long time. | 我来这里太久了 |
[01:24] | Sometimes, it’s even hard to remember back home. | 有时候很难想起国内是什么样子 |
[01:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:31] | One thing I learned here is that they are not crazy. | 我在这里所了解到的是他们并不是疯子 |
[01:37] | We can make peace with them. | 我们可以和平共处 |
[01:40] | Now maybe is the best chance we’ll ever get. | 现在可能是我们最好的机会 |
[01:45] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才过来 |
[01:47] | I don’t really understand what’s going on. | 我并不是很明白到底是怎么回事 |
[01:52] | What you said before… | 你之前说的 |
[02:02] | The people running the Centre, | 中心的当权者 |
[02:05] | we believe, are actively trying to get rid of Gorbachev. | 我们认为 他们正在想办法除掉戈尔巴乔夫 |
[02:09] | And they can’t stand the progress. | 他们无法接受两国关系的进展 |
[02:11] | It’s a threat to them. | 对他们是个威胁 |
[02:14] | Our country having | 我们的国家 |
[02:17] | any kind of openness or freedom. | 正变得开放和自由 |
[02:24] | They think it means that we won’t be communists anymore. | 他们认为那意味着我们不再是共产主义者了 |
[02:30] | Who’s on the other side? | 那有谁反对他们 |
[02:33] | Arkady Ivanovich. | 阿卡迪·伊万诺维奇 |
[02:34] | He is deputy chief of Directorate S. | 他是S局局长 |
[02:40] | Everybody in the whole country | 全国上下 |
[02:41] | who is looking forwards and not backwards. | 渴求前进而非倒退的人 |
[02:44] | Everybody inside the organization | 党内所有支持 |
[02:46] | who is supporting Gorbachev. | 戈尔巴乔夫的人 |
[02:50] | Why did you leave? | 那你为什么离开 |
[02:54] | Wasn’t for me. | 不是因为我自己 |
[02:57] | And there was… | 而是 |
[03:03] | There’s something rotten about it. | 我看到了腐败 |
[03:17] | You have to believe me when I say | 请你相信我 |
[03:18] | my wife would never do anything to hurt our country. | 我妻子绝不会做任何伤害我们国家的事 |
[03:21] | If you knew her… | 如果你认识她 |
[03:22] | We know how loyal she is. | 我们知道她多忠诚 |
[03:26] | But that loyalty can be used. | 但那忠诚会被利用 |
[03:31] | We have to know what she’s been up to, | 我们必须知道她在做什么 |
[03:34] | to figure this out. | 这样才能想出办法 |
[03:38] | The details. | 细节 |
[03:47] | Mostly, what you’d expect. | 多半是你想得到的事 |
[03:50] | The Summit. | 峰会 |
[03:52] | She’s been trying hard to get, uh, | 她在很努力地弄到 |
[03:54] | some kind of radiation sensor. | 某种辐射传感器 |
[03:56] | She went after an old source of ours, | 她找过一个我们以前的线人 |
[03:59] | Lyle Rennhull, Air Force general. | 莱尔·任霍尔 空军上将 |
[04:02] | He ended up dead. | 结果他死了 |
[04:15] | They are following me now. | 他们现在在跟踪我 |
[04:18] | I was clean tonight, | 今晚没人跟着我 |
[04:19] | but, uh, we can’t meet in person again. | 但我们不能再见面了 |
[04:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:39] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
[05:31] | How was work? | 工作怎么样 |
[05:33] | Fine. | 还好 |
[05:39] | You want one? | 你想来一瓶吗 |
[09:48] | – Do you smell that? – What? | -你闻到了吗 -什么 |
[09:51] | Smoke. | 烟味 |
[09:55] | Start the sweep. Go towards the south. Copy. | 开始搜索 向南走 收到 |
[09:58] | They got the lights here, too. I’ll get Eddie. | 他们也有灯了 我去找艾迪 |
[10:02] | It’s not coming from the storeroom. | 不是库房传来的 |
[10:04] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:07] | I’m online. Go. | 我连上了 走 |
[10:49] | Hey, what’s going on in there? | 那边怎么回事 |
[10:51] | There’s someone down here. In the cages. | 有人在下面 在笼子里 |
[10:55] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:58] | Eddie, can you read me? | 艾迪 听得到我说话吗 |
[11:01] | Eddie? | 艾迪 |
[11:20] | You check the cages. I’ll check Quality Control. | 你检查笼子 我去检查质量控制区 |
[11:22] | Gotcha. | 收到 |
[12:01] | Well, thanks for squeezing me into your calendar. | 感谢百忙中抽空见我 |
[12:05] | I’m a popular girl. | 我是个受欢迎的女孩 |
[12:08] | Every time I come home, | 每次我回家 |
[12:10] | all my high school friends want to hang out. | 我所有高中的朋友都想叫我一起玩 |
[12:13] | Plus Dad obligations. | 还有陪爸爸的义务 |
[12:16] | How is Michigan treating you? | 你在密歇根过得怎么样 |
[12:19] | You still dating that boy? | 你还在跟那个男孩约会吗 |
[12:21] | No, I dumped his ass. | 不 我已经甩了他了 |
[12:22] | Good. I didn’t like him. | 很好 我不喜欢他 |
[12:24] | Beer? Coffee? | 啤酒 咖啡 |
[12:26] | – I just made a pot. – Coffee? | -我刚冲了一壶 -咖啡 |
[12:28] | Yeah, I’m, like, up to ten cups a day now. | 是啊 我现在每天要喝10杯咖啡 |
[12:31] | Junior year is killing me. | 大三让我很不好过 |
[12:33] | I’ll have a beer. | 我来瓶啤酒 |
[12:35] | So, what’s new in the world of Jim Baxter? | 吉姆·巴克斯特的世界有什么新鲜事 |
[12:38] | Just looking for the next opportunity. | 在寻找下一个机会 |
[12:41] | Really? | 真的 |
[12:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:44] | Would be nice to use my powers for good. | 用我的力量做点好事也不错 |
[12:46] | See the world, maybe. | 或许看看这世界 |
[12:48] | Do some non-profit work or something… | 做点非盈利之类的工作 |
[12:49] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[12:51] | I think you should run away to Fiji | 我觉得你应该跑去斐济 |
[12:54] | and become a coconut farmer. | 当一个种椰子的农民 |
[12:57] | I’ll consider it. | 我会考虑的 |
[12:58] | Guess where I’m going over Thanksgiving? | 你猜我感恩节要去哪里 |
[13:01] | – Where? – Greece. | -去哪 -希腊 |
[13:03] | With my roommate and a bunch of girlfriends. | 跟我室友她们一起 |
[13:05] | How’s your dad feel about you missing Thanksgiving? | 你不回家过感恩节你爸怎么想 |
[13:08] | He’s not thrilled. | 他当然不高兴了 |
[13:09] | That’s why I came home this weekend. | 所以我才在这周末回家 |
[13:11] | – But he’ll get over it. – Yeah. | -不过他会接受的 -是啊 |
[13:15] | So, are you seeing anybody? | 你在跟谁约会吗 |
[13:18] | Not really. | 没有 |
[13:20] | You’re stuck. | 你被困住了 |
[13:23] | I am? | 有吗 |
[13:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:26] | You’re too great to be stuck. | 你很厉害 不应该被困住 |
[13:28] | You should have the job, | 你应该有工作 |
[13:30] | the relationship, everything you want. | 有对象 有所有你想要的 |
[13:32] | You just gotta seize the day, you know? | 你应该把握好当下 明白吗 |
[13:38] | I’m working on it. | 我正努力呢 |
[13:43] | When I’m sitting there — I feel — | 我坐在那时 我感觉… |
[13:46] | I’m into it, but — | 很投入 但是… |
[13:50] | are you gonna sleep tonight? | 你今晚睡觉吗 |
[13:54] | You’ll learn to. | 你会学会的 |
[13:58] | Did you get what you needed? | 你拿到你需要的东西了吗 |
[14:03] | No. | 没有 |
[14:07] | It’s like that. | 跟我要的东西很像 |
[14:09] | A lot. | 特别像 |
[14:15] | I went out with a bunch of friends | 我之前跟一群在社会学课上 |
[14:16] | from my Sociology class. | 认识的朋友一起出去玩 |
[14:19] | This one guy’s brother came with us. | 有个家伙的哥哥跟我们一起去了 |
[14:21] | His name’s Brian. Really cute. | 他叫布莱恩 挺可爱的 |
[14:23] | I think he liked me. | 我觉得他喜欢我 |
[14:25] | That’s nice. | 那挺好的 |
[14:27] | He’s an intern for Charles Bennett, | 他是查尔斯·班尼特的实习生 |
[14:29] | the Congressman from Florida. | 来自佛罗里达的国会议员 |
[14:31] | He’s on the — | 他在… |
[14:33] | Paige? | 佩姬 |
[14:36] | I saw your car. What do you need? | 我看到你的车了 有什么需要 |
[14:38] | Food? | 食物 |
[14:39] | Laundry? | 洗衣服 |
[14:44] | Keep going. | 继续说 |
[14:46] | Anyway, this guy Brian is an intern | 这个叫布莱恩的人 |
[14:48] | for a congressman on the Armed Services Committee. | 是三军委员会的国会议员的实习生 |
[14:51] | His brother’s birthday is Friday, | 他弟弟周五过生日 |
[14:53] | people are meeting up at this bar… | 他们约在一间酒吧庆祝… |
[14:54] | Right back into it, | 又继续了 |
[14:58] | is this how it is? | 是吗 |
[15:04] | I can go. | 我可以离开 |
[15:06] | We talked about what happened. | 我们讨论过了 |
[15:07] | It’s over. | 事情已经过去了 |
[15:10] | Really? | 是吗 |
[15:11] | It’s okay, Dad. | 没关系的 爸爸 |
[15:12] | No, I don’t think it is. | 不 我可不觉得 |
[15:16] | He was troubled. | 他有麻烦了 |
[15:18] | He killed himself. | 他自杀了 |
[15:19] | Mom tried to stop him. | 妈妈想阻止他 |
[15:22] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:26] | Why did he do that, do you think? | 那你觉得他为什么要这么做 |
[15:37] | Why did he kill himself, Elizabeth? | 他为什么要自杀 伊丽莎白 |
[15:39] | I’m sure there was a reason. | 肯定是有原因的 |
[15:41] | You’d have to ask him. | 那你得问他 |
[15:44] | Sometimes bad things happen in the world, and you have to — | 这个世界有时就是会发生坏事 你得… |
[15:47] | Yeah, don’t — please don’t tell me about the world, Paige. | 别 别跟我说什么世界 佩姬 |
[15:50] | Why not? We live in the world, Philip. | 为何不 我们住在这世上 菲利普 |
[15:52] | If you guys are gonna fight, I’m — I’m leaving. | 你们要吵架的话 我就走了 |
[15:54] | – We’re not going to fight. – No. There’s no point. | -我们不吵 -不吵 吵也没用 |
[16:05] | He loves me. He loves you. | 他爱我 也爱你 |
[16:08] | But somewhere — | 但不知道为何 |
[16:14] | something got lost. | 有些东西不见了 |
[16:19] | This work can get to be too much for people, | 这工作常人无法胜任 |
[16:25] | even the best ones. | 即使精英也很难应付 |
[16:28] | I’m so proud of you, Paige. | 我为你自豪 佩姬 |
[16:32] | Really proud. | 非常自豪 |
[16:46] | And listen, | 听着 |
[16:49] | forget about this intern — | 别管那个实习生了 |
[16:51] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[16:53] | If you want to date someone, great. | 你要想约会 没问题 |
[16:56] | If you want to go after someone as a source for information, | 你如果想通过某人调查信息 |
[16:58] | when you’re ready, great. | 时机成熟了也没问题 |
[17:01] | But you don’t mix the two things. | 但你不能把两者混为一谈 |
[17:04] | Fine. I-I won’t. | 好吧 那我不做了 |
[17:06] | And you’re not ready to go after a source. | 你还没到能控制人的时候 |
[17:08] | Not by a long shot. | 还远远没到 |
[17:10] | That takes — | 那要花 |
[17:12] | Let’s remember the goal. | 我们不要忘了初衷 |
[17:14] | You’re gonna work in the State Department. | 你要去国务院工作 |
[17:16] | Maybe the CIA. Maybe the Defense Department. | 或去中情局 或去国防部 |
[17:20] | The most important thing is to protect you | 最重要的是保障你的安全 |
[17:22] | and to get you ready. | 让你做好准备 |
[17:41] | You were out of line, with Paige. | 你对佩姬过分了 |
[17:44] | – I’m her father. – We have a deal. | -我是她父亲 -我们说好了 |
[17:47] | Well… | 那么 |
[17:50] | maybe we need to renegotiate our deal. | 也许我们该重新谈谈了 |
[17:55] | You’re happy to have Henry do whatever you want. | 你希望亨利对你言听计从 |
[17:58] | You put her life in danger. | 你让她置身于危险之中 |
[17:59] | Her life was not in danger. | 她没有危险 |
[18:10] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再有这种事了 |
[18:13] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[18:16] | Because she learns from her mistakes. | 因为她会总结经验 |
[18:28] | Breland. | 布里兰 |
[18:30] | Last one before Christmas. | 圣诞前的最后一个 |
[18:35] | – Why? – She’s, uh — She’s not coming home for Thanksgiving. | -为什么 -她 她感恩节不回来 |
[18:39] | She’s going to Greece with her friends. | 她要跟朋友去希腊 |
[18:42] | That’s a problem. | 这是个问题 |
[18:43] | We need to hear what they’re saying. | 我们得赶在峰会前 |
[18:45] | before the summit. | 听听他们的说法 |
[18:51] | I’m going downstairs. Don’t wait up. | 我要下楼了 你先睡吧 |
[20:42] | Latest Breland recording. | 最新的布里兰录音 |
[20:44] | Haven’t listened to the whole thing yet, | 我还没听全 |
[20:46] | but the CIA thinks a General Balashov might resign | 但是中情局认为巴拉绍夫将军可能会因为 |
[20:50] | because Gorbachev didn’t consult him | 戈尔巴乔夫在谈判短程导弹的交易时 |
[20:51] | about a short-range missile deal in the negotiations. | 没咨询他而辞职 |
[20:55] | While they were discussing it, | 他们在讨论的时候 |
[20:57] | they kept talking about “Our guy inside” | 一直在说”我们的内线” |
[21:01] | and how he couldn’t get away right now. | 还有为什么他不能现在离开 |
[21:05] | They have a human source. | 他们有线人 |
[21:07] | Sounded like it. | 好像是这样 |
[21:09] | Couldn’t tell if he was here or there. | 分不清他在这边还是那边 |
[21:12] | But could be someone on the negotiating team. | 但是可能是谈判队伍的人 |
[21:20] | Something else came up. | 出了点其他问题 |
[21:22] | You reported that Stan Beeman’s wife talked about a case | 你曾报告说斯坦·比曼的妻子谈论 |
[21:26] | he was still working in Counterintelligence. | 斯坦还在反谍部时工作的案子 |
[21:28] | It involved a Soviet couple. | 涉及到了一对苏联夫妇 |
[21:33] | One of our couriers went over to the Americans. | 我们的一位投递员投靠了美国 |
[21:36] | Defected with his wife and her child. | 抛弃了他的妻子和孩子 |
[21:39] | It could be them. | 可能是他们 |
[21:41] | See if you can find out. | 去调查下吧 |
[21:43] | If it is, he has to be dealt with. | 如果是的话 那就要处理下 |
[21:46] | Bad enough, a courier. | 投递员已经够糟糕了 |
[21:48] | But this one was a player on our national hockey team. | 但是这个人却是国家曲棍球队的队员 |
[21:52] | After they debrief him, | 他们和他沟通后 |
[21:53] | he’ll go right into their propaganda machine. | 他会是他们非常好的宣传材料 |
[21:56] | Picture him in Time magazine, | 想象他在时代周刊上 |
[21:58] | talking about how terrible we are. | 说着我们有多可怕的情况 |
[22:05] | What should we do next with Paige? | 我们下一步对佩姬要怎么做 |
[22:09] | Another movie? | 再看场电影怎么样 |
[22:12] | Honestly it’s… | 实话实说 |
[22:14] | It’s all good. | 一切还好 |
[22:16] | It’s almost like… going back there myself. | 差不多就像是 自己再次回去 |
[22:26] | Henry on line three. | 亨利在三号线上 |
[22:32] | Hey, Dad. I got a message you called. | 爸爸 我才看到你的电话 |
[22:34] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[22:36] | Oh, yea– not much. I just hadn’t — | 没什么 我就是 |
[22:37] | Stop! Stop! | 停 停 |
[22:39] | W-What? What happened? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[22:40] | Sorry. Not you. Stop! | 对不起 没说你 停 |
[22:45] | Sorry about that. | 真对不起 |
[22:46] | Those guys are so annoying. | 这些人烦死了 |
[22:48] | Okay, what were you saying? | 好的 刚刚说到哪了 |
[22:51] | Just hadn’t talked in a while. | 就是挺长时间没和你说话 |
[22:52] | D-Didn’t you guys have another game? | 你们又打过比赛了吗 |
[22:55] | Uh, no. This afternoon. | 没有 今天下午 |
[22:56] | Brockton Moore. | 布拉克顿·摩尔 |
[22:58] | Are — Are they good? | 他们 强吗 |
[23:00] | Well, this year, yeah, but next year… | 今年是的 但明年 |
[23:02] | Coach was telling Jordy that we’re gonna be | 教练跟乔迪说我们会是 |
[23:04] | the best class he’s had in years. | 他多年来带过的最优秀的一届 |
[23:09] | Yeah. We’re probably gonna win League. | 我们很可能会拿下联赛冠军 |
[23:11] | Also Jordy thinks I’m gonna be Captain. | 还有乔迪觉得我会当队长 |
[23:14] | Pretty cool, right? | 很酷 是不是 |
[23:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:22] | I mean, yes, of course it is. | 是的 当然很酷 |
[23:29] | But what? | 但是怎么了 |
[23:33] | There’s no easy way to say this, Henry, but… | 这事很难开口 亨利 但是 |
[23:37] | we’ve been having a — | 最近生意上 |
[23:39] | a rough patch at work… | 遇到了困难 |
[23:43] | I thought you said things were looking up. | 你不是说有好转吗 |
[23:46] | I know, but…they’re not. | 我知道 但是并没有 |
[23:52] | What — What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[23:55] | Look, I know how much you love St. Edward’s. I do too. | 听着 我知道你多爱圣爱德华 我也是 |
[23:59] | And next year | 明年 |
[24:01] | is your senior year and all. | 你就高四了 |
[24:04] | Look, Dad, I-I don’t understand what you’re saying. | 爸 我不明白你在说什么 |
[24:08] | You know we’ve expanded and renovated | 你知道我们扩张翻新了办公室 |
[24:12] | and getting new people and equipment and… | 还招了人 买了设备 |
[24:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:17] | I took out a big loan to do all that | 为此我贷了一大笔款 |
[24:21] | and then…business just didn’t jump | 然而生意并没有 |
[24:25] | the way I thought it would. | 如预期的那样变好 |
[24:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:33] | I’m not sure if… | 我不确定 |
[24:36] | how we can pay for your tuition next fall. | 我们要如何支付你下学期的学费 |
[24:44] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[24:46] | Yeah. | 我在 |
[24:48] | I mean, I mean, I am trying to think of ways, but… | 我在想办法 可是 |
[24:56] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[24:58] | Yeah, look, I… | 听着 我 |
[25:01] | I gotta get back to class, Dad. | 我得回去上课了 爸 |
[25:02] | I’ll — I’ll talk to you later. | 回头再聊 |
[25:49] | He’s in Room 1203. | 他在1203号房 |
[25:50] | We’re cycling past every eight minutes. | 我们每八分钟换一次班 |
[25:52] | Hank just came out. Julie’s next. | 汉克刚出来 朱莉是下一个 |
[25:54] | Good. | 好 |
[25:57] | We need to follow an FBI agent. | 我们得跟踪一个联调局探员 |
[25:59] | We’re looking for a man | 我们要找一个 |
[26:00] | who was probably just moved into a safehouse. | 可能刚入住安全屋的人 |
[26:03] | Soviet. Likely with his wife and her seven-year-old son. | 苏联人 很可能还有他妻子及七岁的儿子 |
[26:07] | Hopefully this FBI agent will lead us there. | 但愿这个联调局探员能把我们领到那里 |
[26:11] | He won’t be looking for surveillance, | 他不会想到有人监视他 |
[26:13] | but we’ll have to be very careful. | 但我们必须谨慎行事 |
[26:14] | I already know some of his routes. | 我已经知道他的一些路线了 |
[26:16] | Don’t use Julie on this one, she’s too inexperienced. | 这事别找朱莉 她经验不足 |
[26:20] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[27:14] | I said to him, that’s great. | 我跟他说 这很好 |
[27:15] | You guys want to stay together after you graduate? Great. | 你们想在毕业后在一起 很好 |
[27:18] | But you might want to think twice | 但你或许得考虑下 |
[27:20] | about the same apartment thing. | 同居的事 |
[27:22] | You’re twenty-one years old. | 你才21岁 |
[27:23] | You have no idea. | 你根本不懂 |
[27:25] | I just — I just want him to have a life. | 我只是希望他能有自己的生活 |
[27:29] | He listen? | 他会听你的话吗 |
[27:31] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[27:38] | You ever worry about money? | 你有担心过钱吗 |
[27:41] | I got a government job. | 我在政府工作 |
[27:43] | No alimony. | 不用给赡养费 |
[27:44] | They match whatever I put into my retirement account. | 我在退休账户里存多少政府也存多少 |
[27:48] | And I’m not taking trips to Europe every year… | 我又不是每年都去欧洲旅行 |
[27:51] | – Sorry – Yeah. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[27:53] | but we don’t have any big problems. | 但我们也没什么大问题 |
[27:56] | Why? Is everything okay? | 怎么了 一切都还好吗 |
[27:57] | Yeah, yeah. | 还好 |
[27:59] | I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[28:01] | It’s just in business, | 但在生意场上 |
[28:02] | there’s always this pressure about growth, | 总是有种发展的压力 |
[28:05] | that if you’re not growing, you’re not succeeding. | 如果你没发展 那就不算成功 |
[28:07] | Yeah. But why? | 为什么 |
[28:09] | When you think about it, what is so bad about staying the same? | 你想想 保持原样有什么不好 |
[28:12] | Not taking on more responsibilities, | 不用负更多的责任 |
[28:15] | more headaches, more time. | 更多麻烦 更多时间 |
[28:18] | Bills keep coming either way. | 怎么样都是挣钱 |
[28:20] | I think of what my father told me: | 我会想我爸以前跟我说的 |
[28:22] | the more you want, the more you get. | 欲望更多 得到更多 |
[28:24] | And that’s both good and bad. | 那样好也不好 |
[28:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:49] | You rich yet? | 你发财了吗 |
[29:51] | I wish. | 我也想 |
[29:54] | Actually…it’s not good, Elizabeth. | 其实很不好 伊丽萨白 |
[29:58] | How bad is it? | 有多坏 |
[29:59] | It’s bad. | 很坏 |
[30:00] | It’s just not adding up. | 数字对不上 |
[30:05] | Maybe I moved too fast. | 可能是我太急了 |
[30:07] | The expansion… the extra people… | 扩张 新增人手 |
[30:10] | I know. I keep forgetting their names… | 我明白 我总是忘记他们的名字 |
[30:14] | Maybe you just need to cut back. | 也许你得削减下开支 |
[30:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:20] | I just don’t see how cutting back would fix it. | 但是我不觉得削减开支能解决问题 |
[30:26] | You’ll figure it out. | 你会想出办法的 |
[30:29] | I’m trying…but I’m, uh — I’m not sure. | 我在努力 但是我心里没底 |
[30:34] | I told Henry that I’m not sure | 我跟亨利说了我们明年 |
[30:38] | we can pay his tuition next year. | 可能付不起他的学费了 |
[30:43] | Really. | 真的 |
[30:47] | How did that go? | 他怎么想的 |
[30:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:05] | Well. | 好吧 |
[31:11] | He’s your department. | 他是你负责的 |
[31:36] | How’s Paige? | 佩姬还好吗 |
[31:39] | She’s fine. | 她还好 |
[31:43] | You know, you can ask her yourself. | 你知道你可以自己问她的 |
[31:45] | I’m not keeping her from you. | 我没不让她和你接触 |
[31:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:00] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[32:03] | What? | 什么 |
[32:18] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[32:20] | All the time. | 一直都很累 |
[33:32] | I looked at some of your paintings in the basement. | 我看了你放在地下室的几幅画 |
[33:36] | I liked the one of the woman in the kitchen — | 我喜欢那副 厨房里的女人 |
[33:40] | with the broken eggs? | 鸡蛋打破了的那副 |
[33:42] | That’s my least favorite. | 那是我最不喜欢的 |
[33:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:48] | Too sentimental. | 太过伤感 |
[33:56] | When I first got sick… | 我刚生病的时候 |
[33:59] | when I found out about it… | 我知道这病之后 |
[34:00] | I kept thinking, well, okay, | 一直想 好吧 |
[34:07] | at least I’ve got the work, | 至少我还有画作 |
[34:10] | it’ll be there forever, | 画作可流芳百世 |
[34:12] | it’s the best of me. | 展现我最好的一面 |
[34:15] | Something to leave behind. | 能留下点东西 |
[34:21] | But really…who cares? Who cares? | 但说真的 谁在意呢 |
[34:25] | All those hours just… | 那么多的时间 |
[34:32] | Honestly, I wish I’d spent them with Glenn, | 说实话 我希望能跟格伦在一起 |
[34:35] | just being with him, | 就跟他待在一起 |
[34:39] | doing I don’t know what. Just… | 随便做什么 就… |
[34:44] | Doesn’t matter… | 无所谓了 |
[34:53] | Sit. | 坐 |
[35:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:04] | hey, Martin. | 你好 马丁 |
[35:07] | Try the vase. | 试试画花瓶 |
[35:22] | You got a — You got a strong stroke. | 你的 笔锋很利 |
[35:25] | It’s terrible. | 我画得不好 |
[35:27] | No, it’s just flat. | 不 只是太单调了 |
[35:29] | Well, it is a piece of paper. | 这只是一张白纸 |
[35:33] | You see how the light hits the vase? | 看到照在花瓶上的光线了吗 |
[35:36] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[35:38] | Good. Don’t touch that. | 很好 这块别动它 |
[35:40] | Everything else, make a little bit darker. | 其他的部分 颜色画深一些 |
[35:44] | And don’t be afraid to use your fingers to smudge it. | 也可以用手指去抹一抹 |
[35:50] | Keep working. | 继续画 |
[35:52] | Start from the dark, work towards the light. | 从暗处开始 画向明亮的部分 |
[36:03] | Who was on the phone? | 谁打的电话 |
[36:05] | – You know Martin Gurrin. – Yeah. | -记得马丁·古瑞吧 -对 |
[36:08] | Some of the guys are gonna watch the World Series | 几个朋友明天要去他家 |
[36:11] | at his house tomorrow, with one of the Russians. | 看世界职业棒球赛 有一个苏联人 |
[36:14] | Well, you should go. | 那你去吧 |
[36:17] | I don’t know… | 我说不好 |
[36:18] | I don’t really want to watch the game without you. | 我不想一个人看比赛 |
[36:21] | I’ve lost interest in baseball. | 我对棒球没什么兴趣了 |
[36:24] | I can’t believe I ever liked baseball. | 真不敢相信自己曾喜欢过棒球 |
[36:28] | I could take you. | 我可以带你去 |
[36:33] | A party’s still a party. | 派对还是派对 |
[36:39] | No one wants to see someone like this. | 没人想见到我这样的人 |
[36:42] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[36:43] | I’ve taken sicker people places. | 我带病更重的人外出过 |
[36:47] | You know, I’d be there, | 我会在场 |
[36:48] | have your wheelchair, your meds… | 带着你的轮椅和药 |
[36:50] | Oh, you make it sound fabulous. | 听上去真是挺好的 |
[36:52] | Maybe you should get out, honey. | 你也该出门看看 亲爱的 |
[36:55] | Yeah. For the last time? | 是吗 最后一次 |
[37:01] | I think it’d be good for everyone: | 我认为这样对大家都好 |
[37:03] | change of scenery, little baseball… | 换换风景 看看棒球 |
[37:20] | This about the fur coat? | 是毛皮大衣的报告 |
[37:21] | Nope. Conrad Monts. | 不是 康拉德·蒙特 |
[37:24] | Monts… Monts… | 蒙特 蒙特 |
[37:26] | Yeah, the guy trying to build the air rights complex over I-375. | 就是那个想在375号公路开发住宅的人 |
[37:29] | Yeah, I was gonna push through wiretaps on Clyburn. | 对 我正准备申请监听克莱伯恩 |
[37:32] | You think we should hold off, | 我们是不是应该先等一等 |
[37:33] | ask for both these guys at once? | 这两个人一起申请 |
[37:34] | Well, in my opinion, yeah. But have a look, see for yourself. | 按我看 是的 但是你先看一看这份档案 |
[37:36] | See, the thing we’re gonna have to deal with — | 我们要面对的 |
[37:38] | Beeman. | 比曼 |
[37:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:44] | Sure. | 当然 |
[37:45] | I’ll be right down. | 我马上就下来 |
[37:53] | We went up again on Burov yesterday. | 我们昨天又跟踪布罗夫了 |
[37:56] | Goes to the school, eats out, | 上学 吃饭 |
[37:57] | then goes back to his hotel. | 然后就回旅馆 |
[37:59] | How long are you gonna stay on him? | 你们准备跟他多久 |
[38:01] | Another twenty-four. | 再跟24小时 |
[38:03] | I told you we’re stretched thin. | 我跟你说过 我们人手不够 |
[38:05] | Well, you’d have to get pretty lucky. | 那你就得祈求运气好了 |
[38:08] | I’m trying to keep some guys on him a couple times a week. | 我在尝试每周让人跟踪他几次 |
[38:12] | So, Mr. and Mrs. Teacup are giving everybody a headache. | 另外 茶杯夫妇让所有人头疼 |
[38:18] | Relocation just called. They want us back in there. | 安置部门刚刚带来电话 他们想让我们接手 |
[38:21] | What? They can’t do their job? | 怎么 他们自己的活都干不好 |
[38:24] | Both of them keep saying they need you. | 他们两个一直说他们需要你 |
[38:26] | Jesus Christ, Dennis. | 天啊 丹尼斯 |
[38:27] | I’m done babysitting those lunatics. | 我可不想再当这俩疯子的保姆了 |
[38:30] | I — I’ve done everything I can. | 我尽力了 |
[38:33] | Relocation doesn’t complain a lot. | 安置部门很少抱怨 |
[38:37] | Let’s help them out. | 帮帮他们吧 |
[38:39] | See what the problems are | 看看问题是什么 |
[38:41] | and check in on them every couple of days until they go. | 每隔几天去查看一次 直到他们被安置 |
[38:48] | You got no one who can take this over? | 你不能找别人接手吗 |
[38:50] | Would I be asking? | 如果能我还会问吗 |
[42:44] | You want to just — You want to hang on to the rail? | 你想 你想扶着吗 |
[42:46] | There you go. | 好了 |
[42:47] | All right, real slow. | 没关系 慢慢来 |
[42:50] | There you go. Yeah. | 就这样 |
[42:54] | Okay. Now just turn around and hang on to me. | 好的 转过身来 靠着我 |
[42:56] | I’ll let you down slow, okay? | 我让你慢慢坐下 好吗 |
[42:58] | Nice and slow. | 慢慢地 |
[43:00] | Okay? | 没事吧 |
[43:00] | I wouldn’t describe it that way. | 我可不这么认为 |
[43:02] | I’ll be with you the whole time. | 我会一直陪着你的 |
[43:04] | …to the Minnesota Twin Cities | 到明尼阿波利斯和圣保罗的 |
[43:06] | of Minneapolis and St. Paul for game 6 | 明尼苏达双子城 |
[43:09] | between the visiting St. Louis Cardinals | 参加圣路易斯红雀队和明尼苏达双城队之间的 |
[43:11] | and the Minnesota Twins, | 第六场比赛 |
[43:13] | on this cold, cloudy day where the temperature’s in the 30s. | 今天天气寒冷多云 温度在0℃左右 |
[43:17] | why are they Twins? | 为什么叫双子 |
[43:19] | Twin Cities. | 双子城 |
[43:21] | yeah, in the state of Minnesota, | 在明尼苏达州 |
[43:23] | the cities of, uh, Minneapolis and St. Paul | 明尼阿波利斯和圣保罗两个城市 |
[43:25] | are so close together, they function as one big city. | 联系非常紧密 可以算作一个大城市 |
[43:29] | And when they…start to play? | 比赛什么时候开始 |
[43:33] | in about fifteen minutes or so. | 大概十五分钟后 |
[43:36] | Could I get — Can I have some water? | 可以给我拿点水吗 |
[43:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[43:40] | – Twins fans have packed The Dome… – Excuse me. | -双子城队的球迷挤满了体育场 -对不起 |
[43:42] | …and are making themselves heard… | 人声鼎沸 |
[43:47] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[43:51] | Can I make you a plate or something? | 我给你弄盘吃的怎么样 |
[43:54] | Go. Save the world. | 去吧 去拯救世界 |
[43:57] | We’re fine here. Really. | 我们很好 真的 |
[44:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:06] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[44:14] | I shouldn’t have come. | 我不应该来的 |
[44:15] | No. It’s — It’s good to be out. | 不 出来透透气挺好的 |
[44:18] | Yeah, maybe for you. | 是啊 对你来说 |
[44:41] | Do you need anything? | 你需要什么吗 |
[44:43] | Martin tells me you’re an artist? | 马丁说你是艺术家 |
[44:46] | I was. | 曾经是 |
[44:47] | You still are. | 你现在依然是 |
[44:49] | I-I’d love to see some of your work some time. | 改天我想欣赏一下你的作品 |
[44:54] | I have to check on the kitchen. | 我去厨房看看 |
[45:03] | I don’t feel good. | 我不舒服 |
[45:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[45:07] | Okay, okay, okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[45:10] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[45:12] | – Oh, shit! – Okay, okay. | -该死 -没事的 没事的 |
[45:13] | Hold on. Let me grab something. | 坚持住 我去拿点东西 |
[45:14] | Hey, no, I’m here — I’m here — I’m here. | 我在这儿呢 我在呢 |
[45:16] | Okay. I’m here. I’m here. It’s okay. | 我在呢 我在呢 没事的 |
[45:18] | Don’t worry. I’ll get some towels. | 别担心 我去拿毛巾 |
[45:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:21] | It’s okay. Babe, you’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事的 宝贝 你没事的 |
[45:23] | What am I doing here? | 我在这儿干什么 |
[45:24] | We’re gonna get you home. | 我们送你回家 |
[45:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:34] | I-I can help. | 我来帮忙 |
[45:37] | Okay. Shh. Okay. | 好 没事的 |
[45:40] | – Why am I here? – It’s okay, baby. | -我来干什么 -没事的 宝贝 |
[45:43] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 没事 |
[45:46] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[45:47] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[45:48] | We’re gonna get you home. Okay? | 我们送你回家 好吗 |
[45:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:51] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[45:53] | I just wanted to say… | 我只是想说 |
[45:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[45:57] | About your wife. | 你妻子的事 |
[45:59] | It must be very hard. | 肯定很难受 |
[46:01] | Yes. Thanks. | 是 谢了 |
[46:04] | I had an idea earlier in the pizza restaurant. | 之前在披萨店里我有个想法 |
[46:07] | From what you were saying. It’s a very hard thing. | 从你说的来看 非常难 |
[46:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[46:15] | I imagine it’s hard to concentrate on our work. | 应该很难集中精神工作吧 |
[46:18] | With — with this going on. | 鉴于你这种情况 |
[46:21] | Sometimes. But other times, it feels like it might — | 有时候是 但其他时候 我觉得… |
[46:25] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[46:28] | No, I’m here — I’m here — I’m here. | 我在这儿呢 我在呢 |