时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Some very powerful people | 有些有权势之人 |
[00:04] | are out there to get rid of Gorbachev. | 想除掉格尔而巴乔夫 |
[00:06] | We want you to find out what your wife is doing | 我们想让你查明你妻子所谋之事 |
[00:08] | and tell us. | 并告知我们 |
[00:09] | And if you have to — stop her. | 必要的话 阻止她 |
[00:12] | What do they need the sensor for? | 他们要传感器干什么 |
[00:14] | I ca– I can’t. | 我 我不能说 |
[00:17] | Things are changing back home. Opening up. | 国内的情况不一样了 正在逐步开放 |
[00:20] | The Americans want us to be just like them. | 美国人想让我们变成像他们一样 |
[00:23] | I don’t want to be like them. | 我不想变成他们这样 |
[00:26] | Codename, Harvest. | 代号哈维斯特 |
[00:28] | Been a gold mine. | 挖到宝了 |
[00:30] | We’ve been getting all sorts of intel on how he operates. | 我们得到了各种他们如何运作的情报 |
[00:33] | Now, I know you don’t want to be down here, Stan. | 我知道你不想到下面来 斯坦 |
[00:35] | But look what’s going on. | 但是看看正在发生的事 |
[00:38] | You should be here. | 你该回来了 |
[00:39] | One of us is in trouble in Chicago, Philip. | 我们有同伴在芝加哥遇到了麻烦 菲利普 |
[00:41] | Someone who’s doing his job. | 他在做他该做的事 |
[00:43] | I’m not sure I can accomplish | 我不知道能不能 |
[00:44] | what I came here for without… | 完成目标 没有… |
[00:47] | Without what? | 没有什么 |
[00:49] | Stop, FBI! | 停下 联调局 |
[00:59] | I wanted to check on you. | 我想来看看你 |
[01:02] | In the garage… your face…I just… | 当时在车库 你的脸 我 |
[01:41] | Listen… | 听着 |
[01:42] | I know Chicago was hard. | 我知道芝加哥的事很不容易 |
[01:46] | That’s not what I want to talk to you about… | 我没想和你谈这个 |
[01:46] | I won’t need you again. | 我不会再需要你了 |
[01:48] | – I promise. – I don’t — I don’t care about that, Elizabeth. | -我保证 -我不在乎 伊丽莎白 |
[01:51] | But you do. | 你在乎 |
[01:54] | And I know that you worry. | 我知道你很担心 |
[01:56] | Don’t. | 别担心 |
[01:58] | Philip, I know what I’m doing. | 菲利普 我知道我在干什么 |
[02:01] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[02:03] | You’re wearing a cyanide pill around your neck. | 你的脖子上还挂着氰化物药 |
[02:13] | I have to tell you something. | 我有事必须告诉你 |
[02:21] | A while back, someone from home | 一段时间之前 国内有人 |
[02:26] | reached out to me. | 联系了我 |
[02:29] | What? | 什么 |
[02:31] | I tried to talk to you about it. | 我想告诉你来着 |
[02:33] | When? | 什么时候 |
[02:35] | A few times. | 好几次 |
[02:38] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[02:39] | Some guy, it doesn’t matter. | 某个人 不重要 |
[02:42] | What did he want? | 他想怎么样 |
[02:47] | He said there are people at the Centre | 他说中心有人 |
[02:50] | who want to get rid of Gorbachev. | 想除掉戈尔巴乔夫 |
[02:53] | He’s trying to prevent that. | 而他想阻止这件事 |
[02:56] | What does that have to do with you? | 那和你有什么关系 |
[03:02] | He said you met with a general | 他说你见的那个 |
[03:04] | from the Strategic Rocket Forces who’s a part of it. | 战略火箭部队的将军也是其中之一 |
[03:11] | He asked me | 他让我 |
[03:14] | to tell him what you were doing. | 告诉他你在做什么 |
[03:20] | And? | 然后呢 |
[03:24] | I did. | 我说了 |
[03:34] | What did you tell him? | 你告诉了他什么 |
[03:47] | I told him | 我告诉他 |
[03:53] | you were the most dedicated, | 你是对组织 |
[03:56] | loyal person ever to serve the organization. | 最忠心并奉献了一切的人 |
[04:01] | I told him about the sensor. | 我告诉了他传感器的事 |
[04:03] | Rennhull. | 任霍尔 |
[04:06] | That you were looking into one of our negotiators | 你在调查某个你认为是叛徒的 |
[04:09] | who you thought was a traitor. | 谈判代表 |
[04:11] | That you were going to Chicago. | 以及你去了芝加哥 |
[04:24] | So, all those times you were — | 所以这么长时间来 |
[04:26] | you were pretending to be so worried about me… | 你装作担心我 |
[04:28] | I wasn’t pretending. | 我不是装的 |
[04:29] | You were actually just getting information. | 其实只是在套取情报 |
[04:30] | I was worried about you. What they were asking you to do. | 我确实担心你 以及他们要你做的事 |
[04:32] | Go to hell, Philip. | 去死吧 菲利普 |
[04:35] | Breland, Rennhull, that couple with the kid. | 布里兰 任霍尔 有孩子的那对夫妇 |
[04:37] | It was just one thing after another. | 一件接着一件 |
[04:41] | I wasn’t sure if you knew why you were doing any of it. | 我都不确定你自己知道为什么要这么做 |
[04:43] | How long? | 多久了 |
[04:45] | How long has this been going on? | 这事有多久了 |
[04:49] | A couple months. | 几个月 |
[04:58] | You should’ve told me. | 你应该告诉我的 |
[05:00] | I tried, really. | 我试过了 |
[05:03] | You love to talk. | 你那么喜欢说话 |
[05:05] | If you really wanted to tell me, you would’ve done it. | 如果你真想告诉我那你早就说了 |
[05:08] | I was trying to help you, us. | 我是想帮你 帮我们 |
[05:11] | Oh, bullshit. | 胡扯淡 |
[05:12] | You may not agree with everything that Gorbachev is doing, | 你也许不同意戈尔巴乔夫所做的事 |
[05:14] | but he is trying to make things better. | 但是他是在努力改变 |
[05:16] | You lied to me for months because of Gorbachev? | 你就为了戈尔巴乔夫骗了我几个月 |
[05:18] | You’ve always done exactly what they tell us to do. | 你总是严格执行命令 |
[05:20] | I was trying to get you to think — | 我想让你思考 |
[05:22] | – To think? — – –to ask questions | -思考 -质问 |
[05:23] | – I think – Yeah, to ask questions, | -我有在思考 -去质问 |
[05:24] | to be a human being about these things. | 去做一个人而不是机器 |
[05:25] | You don’t think I’m a human being? | 你觉得我不是人 |
[05:31] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是那个意思 |
[05:36] | I always… | 我一直都 |
[05:40] | I would do anything for you. | 我可以为你做任何事 |
[05:44] | I did. I just did. | 我也那么做了 |
[05:46] | But not anymore. | 但是以后不会了 |
[05:48] | And you do whatever you want. | 你想做什么就做什么 |
[05:49] | But please… some of these things… | 但是请你 某些事 |
[05:52] | We believed in something so big. | 我们曾坚定的相信那份事业 |
[05:59] | And…they tell us what to do and we do it, | 他们让我们做什么我们就做什么 |
[06:01] | I get it, that’s how it works, | 我明白 就该这样 |
[06:03] | but…we do it. | 但是 做事的是我们 |
[06:05] | We do it, not them, | 是我们 不是他们 |
[06:08] | so — it’s on us — | 所以最后都压在我们心上 |
[06:13] | all of it… | 所有事 |
[07:06] | Thanks, Wendy. | 谢谢 文迪 |
[07:07] | Call you after the meeting? | 会议之后再联系 |
[07:08] | – See you next week, Todd. – Okay. | -下周见 托德 -好 |
[07:15] | Okay, so… | 好了 |
[07:20] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[07:21] | – Ms. Gallagher. – Wendy. | -加拉格夫人 -叫我文迪就好 |
[07:23] | Please. If you call me Ms. Gallagher I might throw up. | 你再叫加拉格夫人我就该吐了 |
[07:27] | I’m so sorry. But I can’t stay. | 抱歉 我过会儿得走 |
[07:29] | I know I said… | 我知道我们约好了 |
[07:30] | – But then the day just got crazy. – Okay. It’s no problem. | -但是今天太忙了 -没关系 |
[07:32] | Why don’t you sit for a second while I… | 不如你先坐会儿吧 |
[07:33] | Sure. Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:39] | So I, um — I-I’ve been thinking | 我一直在考虑 |
[07:40] | a lot about the management training program at McAlraith. | 麦克瑞思管理培训项目的事 |
[07:43] | – That’s great. – Yeah. No, I-I think — | -很好 -是的 我觉得 |
[07:44] | I think it would be really good for me | 我觉得这对我很有帮助 |
[07:46] | and all that, you know? | 你知道的 |
[07:47] | And help me get out of Marietta, too… | 也可以帮我离开玛丽埃塔 |
[07:49] | It could take you all over the world. | 它会带你去看看全世界 |
[07:51] | And you’ll be with people who care about culture | 而且你会和像你一样在乎文化的人 |
[07:53] | as much as you do, | 在一起工作 |
[07:54] | not to mention make a little bit more money | 更别说赚的钱至少会比 |
[07:56] | than you would in pavement sealing. | 路面密封产品要多 |
[07:59] | Well, I, uh, | 那可就 |
[07:59] | wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 说不准了 |
[08:01] | But where do I sign? | 要签合同吗 |
[08:03] | I’m close with the guy who runs the program | 我和项目负责人很熟 |
[08:05] | and I know what he’s looking for. | 我知道他需要什么样的人 |
[08:07] | I-I brought a résumé, actually. | 我带了简历 |
[08:08] | Great. | 很好 |
[08:16] | Well, this is great. Okay. | 很棒 好的 |
[08:18] | So, what I need from you now is — | 我需要你做的是 |
[08:20] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[08:22] | For you to write up a report | 写一份关于 |
[08:23] | about the work you’ve been doing in Nunn’s office. | 你在纳姆办公室所做的工作的报告 |
[08:26] | I can do that. | 我可以写 |
[08:27] | Can you turn it over in twenty-four hours? | 你能在24小时内交过来吗 |
[08:29] | Sure. | 可以 |
[08:30] | Focus on what’s important to the Senator, | 聚焦在对参议员重要的事上 |
[08:32] | I don’t know, arms control, the Summit. You decide. | 我不知道 军备控制 峰会 你决定 |
[08:35] | The more detail the better. | 越详细越好 |
[08:37] | They want to see how observant and well organized you are. | 他们想要了解你的观察力和组织能力 |
[08:40] | And don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[08:41] | the people who’ll see it at McAlraith all have clearances, | 在麦克瑞思会看到报告的人都有权限 |
[08:44] | so don’t worry about that. | 所以别担心 |
[08:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:50] | So we got FISA overnight warrants | 我们让外国情报监察部门 |
[08:52] | for eleven of the garages, | 连夜给11个车库下了搜查令 |
[08:53] | but we want to sit on ’em for at least forty-eight hours | 但我们想在进去之前至少等48小时 |
[08:55] | before entering, make sure we’re okay. | 确保一切正常 |
[08:57] | Good. Priests? Ganzel? | 好的 牧师 甘泽尔 |
[08:59] | Well, we’ve got ten Russian Orthodox priests active in D.C. | 我们找到10名在特区活跃的俄国东正教牧师 |
[09:03] | One of them, a Father Victor, | 其中一名 维克多牧师 |
[09:05] | is very close to the Metropolitan. | 跟大主教很亲密 |
[09:08] | This guy was promoted to archpriest | 虽然有更有经验的牧师 |
[09:09] | over more experienced priests. | 但是这人却被提升为主牧师 |
[09:11] | Maybe he’s really good at waving incense. | 或许他真的很擅长扇烟 |
[09:14] | CIA says you can’t move up the chain that fast | 中情局说没有苏联国内权利中心的批准 |
[09:16] | without approval from the powers that be back home. | 他不可能升得那么快 |
[09:19] | – Bring him in. – Okay. | -把他带来 -好的 |
[09:21] | Stan, anything with the cars? | 斯坦 车那边有什么发现吗 |
[09:23] | Uh, still going through the papers. Nothing yet. | 还在筛查文件 还没什么发现 |
[09:25] | What about Burov? | 布罗夫呢 |
[09:26] | The fact that he’s here while all this shit’s going down. | 事实是这些事发生的时候他在这边 |
[09:29] | We haven’t forgotten about him. | 还不能排除他 |
[09:35] | I arrived on this visit to the Soviet — | 我这次到访苏联 |
[09:37] | to the United States of America in order to complete the work | 到访美国是为了完成 |
[09:41] | over the treaty, to sign the treaty on INF, | 条约事宜 签署《中导条约》 |
[09:45] | and, uh — for lesser range. | 制约中程导弹 |
[09:48] | That is that agreement which has been anticipated | 那是各国以及全世界 |
[09:51] | by all nations and the whole world. | 所期待的协议 |
[09:54] | It’s so weird that he’s here. | 他在这里让人感觉很奇怪 |
[09:57] | Do you… | 你 |
[09:59] | You didn’t ever meet him, did you? | 你没见过他吧 对吗 |
[10:03] | No. | 没见过 |
[10:06] | Are you finished? Now that he’s here? Signing the treaty? | 你们的工作结束了吗 既然他来签署条约了 |
[10:08] | That was the INF. | 那是《中导条约》 |
[10:10] | They’re already working on another treaty, START, | 他们在进行另一项《削减战略武器条约》 |
[10:13] | for larger offensive weapons. | 是针对更大的攻击性武器 |
[10:14] | They’ll be meeting for the next three days. | 他们会在接下来三天会面 |
[10:16] | We need to find out what’s being said | 我们需要查明说了什么 |
[10:18] | and see any documents… | 查看文档 |
[10:20] | The work never ends. | 工作永远不会结束 |
[10:23] | Actually, could you give Claudia and me a moment alone? | 实际上 你能让我跟克劳迪娅单独待一会吗 |
[10:26] | Meet you in the car? | 在车里等你 |
[10:26] | Sure. | 好的 |
[10:35] | I’m so sorry about Marilyn. | 玛丽莲的事我很遗憾 |
[10:44] | I saw something in Haskard’s calendar. | 我在哈斯卡德日程表上看到了一些东西 |
[10:47] | Nesterenko’s meeting with a group of important Americans | 尼斯特伦柯周三要和一群重要的美国人 |
[10:50] | at Main State on Wednesday. Day two of the Summit. | 在国务院会面 峰会第二天 |
[10:53] | It looks like he’ll be the only Soviet there. | 看起来他是唯一一个苏联人 |
[10:56] | Haskard’s going to the meeting. | 哈斯卡德要去参会 |
[10:58] | I’m going to put a listening device in his briefcase. | 我会在他的手提包里放一个监听器 |
[11:54] | I did it. | 我做了 |
[11:57] | I did it. | 我做了 |
[12:00] | Something went wrong. | 她的情况很糟 |
[12:02] | You said this was gonna happen. | 你说过这一天早晚会来 |
[12:06] | It’s my fault, but… | 都是我的错 但是… |
[12:10] | I just — I couldn’t wait… | 我不能再等了… |
[12:12] | – What did you give her? – The morphine. | -你给她用了什么 -吗啡 |
[12:14] | Everything I saved. | 我的所有存货 |
[12:16] | She was begging me — begging — | 她一直恳求我… |
[12:19] | the pain, she — she just couldn’t take it anymore. | 这份痛苦 她受不了了 |
[12:24] | How long has she been like this? | 她这样多久了 |
[12:25] | Since yesterday. | 昨天就开始了 |
[12:27] | Nobody’s seen her. | 没人见过她 |
[12:30] | I was going to call the hospital, but then… | 我本想给医院打电话 但是… |
[12:34] | I was waiting for you. | 我想等你来 |
[12:35] | That was good. | 很好 |
[12:41] | Why isn’t she dying? | 她为什么没死 |
[12:43] | Her system’s built up a tolerance. | 她的身体产生了耐受性 |
[12:47] | I waited too long. | 我等得太久了 |
[12:51] | I knew I waited too long. | 我知道是我等得太久了 |
[12:54] | So selfish. | 我太自私了 |
[12:57] | I had to go to my goddamn meetings. | 我总是去开我那该死的会 |
[13:00] | She said so. | 她说过我 |
[13:02] | She was hurting so much, she actually said that to me. | 她太痛苦了 她真真切切地对我说过 |
[13:06] | And she was right. | 她是对的 |
[13:09] | I called my office, said I’m done. | 我打电话给办公室 说我不去了 |
[13:14] | I can’t come in anymore. | 再也不去了 |
[13:16] | And I — I gave it to her. | 然后我给她用了吗啡 |
[13:21] | Now this. | 就变成现在这样了 |
[13:30] | Glenn. It’s going to be all right. | 格伦 会没事的 |
[13:36] | Say goodbye to her now. | 现在跟她告别吧 |
[13:44] | Say goodbye, then leave. | 跟她告别 然后离开 |
[17:40] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[17:46] | You should head upstairs. And spend some time with her. | 你应该上楼去 再陪陪她 |
[17:50] | It’s your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会了 |
[19:15] | Did we show the old ones | 我们把以前的画像 |
[19:17] | to the guy who was driving Harvest’s car? | 给那个开哈维斯特车的人看了吗 |
[19:19] | Yeah. After he did his. He said maybe. | 看了 在他完成他的之后 他说也许 |
[19:22] | He said maybe, | 他说也许 |
[19:24] | after describing them this way? | 在描述完他们之后 |
[19:25] | It’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[19:27] | Those disguises. | 这么多伪装 |
[19:36] | Well, they’re either all the same people, | 他们要么是同一人 |
[19:41] | or all different people. | 要么就是各种各样的人 |
[19:53] | Stephanie? | 斯蒂芬妮 |
[19:56] | Can you come up here? | 能上来一下吗 |
[19:58] | Coming. | 来了 |
[20:19] | She really… | 她真的… |
[20:31] | Pick one. | 选一幅吧 |
[20:34] | What? No. I can’t. | 什么 不 我不能 |
[20:36] | No. It — It’s important to me. | 不 这对我很重要 |
[20:40] | I want you to take one. | 我想让你选一幅 |
[21:03] | Take it. | 带走吧 |
[24:25] | There he is… | 你来了 |
[24:27] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[24:28] | – How you doing? – Good. | -你怎么样 -挺好的 |
[24:35] | Ooh, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[24:36] | Your new briefcase. Which you’re going to need | 你的新公文包 你会在 |
[24:38] | in the McAlraith management training program. | 麦克瑞思的管理培训项目用到 |
[24:42] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[24:43] | Whoa, it’s got my initials on it. | 上面还有我名字的缩写 |
[24:45] | Well, your bag is cool, | 你的包很好 |
[24:47] | but I couldn’t send you into the big, bad world | 但我得让你像个真正的成年人一样 |
[24:49] | without making you look like a real grown-up. | 进入这个广大又复杂的世界 |
[24:52] | This is great. Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢你 |
[24:53] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[24:55] | Come on in. It’s a little chaotic in here, | 进来吧 这里有点乱 |
[24:57] | I’m always half living out of a suitcase. | 我有一半的时间都是在行李箱里过日子 |
[25:01] | Yikes. | 哎呀 |
[25:03] | Hey. Let’s celebrate. | 庆祝下吧 |
[25:04] | Do you drink? I don’t want to corrupt you. | 你能喝酒吗 我可不想腐化你 |
[25:08] | Yeah, I drink. I’m twenty-one. | 可以 我二十一岁了 |
[25:09] | Good. | 好 |
[25:11] | Oh, yeah, I brought a copy | 我带了一份《城市特警》 |
[25:15] | of, uh, The Big Heat if you have a VCR. | 如果你有录像机的话 |
[25:18] | Oh, great. | 好啊 |
[25:20] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[25:21] | Uh, my colleague loved your report, by the way. | 顺便说下 我的同事喜欢你的报告 |
[25:24] | Said you’re a great writer. | 说你写得很好 |
[25:25] | All the detail was perfect. | 细节完善 |
[25:27] | So expect a call from him next week. | 所以 下周等他电话吧 |
[25:29] | Although don’t tell anyone until you get the official offer. | 不过在正式拿到工作之前不要告诉别人 |
[25:32] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[25:33] | – To Jackson! – Yeah. And to you. | -敬杰克逊 -也敬你 |
[25:39] | You know, this is such an exciting time. | 你知道 这真的很让人激动 |
[25:42] | I’m a small town girl myself. | 我只是个小镇姑娘 |
[25:44] | And, uh, McAlraith just really changed my whole life. | 麦克瑞思真的改变了我的生活 |
[25:49] | – Yeah? – Oh. Totally. | -真的吗 -完全改变了 |
[25:51] | Just made me feel like a grown-up: | 让我觉得自己像个成年人 |
[25:54] | traveling all over the world, and meeting new people, | 环游世界 认识新人 |
[25:58] | I just wasn’t my parents’ little kid anymore… | 再也不是父母的小宝贝了 |
[26:01] | Thank God I went to Rififi. | 幸好我看了《男人的争斗》 |
[26:04] | Hey, you made me look good too. | 你也给我脸上添光了 |
[26:06] | Believe me, at my age… | 相信我 在我这个年龄 |
[26:07] | I don’t think you need to worry about that. | 我不认为你需要担心这些 |
[26:10] | What? | 什么 |
[26:13] | – Oh, I didn’t…I didn’t mean… – Oh, you didn’t? | -我没有这个意思 -没有 |
[26:16] | Oh that’s sad. | 真难过 |
[26:17] | No, I mean, I — | 我是说 |
[26:18] | You know, I did, I just… | 你知道 我只是 |
[26:21] | What? | 怎么 |
[26:27] | You what, Jackson? | 你怎么 杰克逊 |
[27:35] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[27:38] | I got hung up at work, wanna go out for Thai food? | 我工作耽误了 想出去吃泰国菜吗 |
[27:41] | Ah, that sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[27:47] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[27:50] | Did Dennis do this? | 这是丹尼斯做的吗 |
[27:52] | Do what? | 做的什么 |
[27:54] | I got a job interview at the FBI next week. | 明天在联调局有个面试 |
[27:57] | In Personnel. | 人事部的 |
[27:59] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[28:01] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[28:02] | Dennis said he spoke to Wolfe, | 丹尼斯告诉我他和乌尔夫说了 |
[28:04] | but I didn’t think it would happen this fast. | 但是我没想到会这么快 |
[28:08] | I told you they don’t get too many applicants | 我就说了 像你这样有管理经验的人 |
[28:09] | with your experience in management. | 寥寥无几的 |
[28:12] | What’ll they ask me? | 他们会问我什么 |
[28:13] | Oh, same things they’d ask you anywhere else | 和其他地方会问你的一样 |
[28:15] | except they’ll want to know if you’re a loyal American. | 除了他们想知道你是不是忠心于美国 |
[28:17] | And if you can keep a secret. | 以及你是否能够保守秘密 |
[28:20] | I don’t have to memorize state capitals or something? | 我不需要背下来各州首府什么的吗 |
[28:22] | Oh, you’re going to do great. | 你没事的 |
[28:23] | Just be yourself, tell the truth | 做你自己 实话实说 |
[28:24] | and they will love you, like I do. | 他们就会像我一样爱你 |
[28:27] | Well, okay, maybe not like that. | 好吧 也许不是那种爱 |
[28:29] | But you will knock them dead! | 但是你会让他们印象深刻的 |
[28:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:32] | The INF agreement signed yesterday | 昨日签署的《中导条约》 |
[28:34] | was only the backdrop for the superpower meeting. | 只是超级大国会议的背景与陪衬 |
[28:37] | I’m sorry I have to rush out, my day’s packed. | 不好意思我要走了 一天的安排都很满 |
[28:39] | Me too. Everyone’s running around | 我也是 人人都像一群 |
[28:41] | like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off. | 被剁了脑袋的鸡一样匆忙 |
[28:43] | Yeah, the Summit. | 是的 峰会 |
[28:45] | A lot of my clients, too. | 我的很多客户也是 |
[28:47] | Actually, I wonder if you could do me a favor. | 实际上 我在想你能不能帮我一个忙 |
[28:51] | What? | 什么忙 |
[28:53] | Well, no, you probably can’t just | 还是算了 你恐怕不能 |
[28:54] | waltz in and out of the State Department. | 随便进出国务院 |
[28:57] | Uh, no. I mean, sure I can. I can — I can get in anywhere. | 不 我当然可以 我哪儿都可以进入 |
[28:59] | Wh-What do you need? | 你有什么需要 |
[29:01] | Well, one of my clients is working closely | 我的一个客户同国防部 |
[29:03] | with the Department of Defense. | 有亲密合作 |
[29:04] | They have this major meeting at Main State today. | 他们今天在国务院有个重要会议 |
[29:07] | I’m supposed to get them these documents before, | 我要在会议开始之前给他们送去这些资料 |
[29:09] | but his flight got delayed | 但他的航班延误 |
[29:10] | and I’m supposed to be at these meetings all over this morning. | 而我今早又得去参加各种会议 |
[29:12] | – I can do it. – Really? | -我可以去 -真的吗 |
[29:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:16] | That would be such a life-saver. | 你真是我的救命恩人 |
[29:18] | I just have all these little things all over the city. | 我要去城里很多地方 |
[29:21] | You’d just have to leave this for him in room 6226. | 你只需要把这个放到6226号房就行 |
[29:25] | – Okay. – Just put it in a corner. | -好 -放在角落 |
[29:27] | Or actually maybe put a piece of Senator Nunn’s stationery on top | 或者在上面放上参议员纳姆的信笺 |
[29:30] | with “Fred Sperber, DoD” so no one takes it. | 写”弗雷德·斯贝博 国防部”防止被拿走 |
[29:33] | Fred Sperber. Okay. Yeah, sure. | 弗雷德·斯贝博 好的 没问题 |
[29:35] | My knight in shining armor. | 我的白马王子 |
[29:40] | I wish I could stay. | 真希望我能留下来 |
[29:42] | Later. | 回见 |
[29:46] | Bye. | 再见 |
[29:47] | Bye. | 再见 |
[30:14] | Yes. This is Johnny from Dupont Circle Travel. | 你好 我是杜邦环岛旅行社的强尼 |
[30:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:33] | Hi. Is Henry Jennings there? It’s his father calling. | 你好 亨利·詹宁斯在吗 他爸爸找他 |
[30:36] | I think he’s at hockey practice. | 他应该是去冰球练习了 |
[30:39] | Uh, can you check? | 你能去确认下吗 |
[30:41] | Sure. | 当然 |
[30:43] | Hey, is Henry around? | 亨利在吗 |
[30:45] | His dad’s on the phone! | 他爸爸来电话了 |
[30:49] | No. Sorry. He’s not here. | 不在 抱歉 他不在这 |
[30:51] | Okay, uh, just, uh — Just tell him I called. | 好的 就告诉他我有打电话过来 |
[30:54] | Nothing important. Just saying hi. | 不是什么重要的事 就是打个招呼 |
[30:55] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[31:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:18] | What can I get for you? | 你需要点什么 |
[31:19] | Curtis, remember me? | 柯蒂斯 记得我吗 |
[31:24] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[31:25] | You’re not in trouble, it’s nothing like that. | 你没有陷入麻烦 别担心 |
[31:27] | I just want to ask you a few questions. | 我只是想问你几个问题 |
[31:28] | Won’t take long. | 很快就好 |
[31:30] | Hey, Melvin, gimme a second over here. | 梅尔文 过来帮我下 |
[31:48] | When you were working with Gregory Thomas, | 你和格雷戈里·托马斯共事的时候 |
[31:51] | you remember the woman he was hanging out with? | 你记得和他一起的那个女人吗 |
[31:55] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久前的事了 |
[31:57] | There was a lot of women. | 当时有很多女人 |
[31:59] | At the time, you said there was one in particular, | 当时你说有一个很特别 |
[32:02] | a white woman — | 一个白人女性 |
[32:04] | you saw them hanging out together a bunch of times. | 你看到过好几次他们在一起 |
[32:10] | Is that her? | 这是她吗 |
[32:16] | I never really… | 我从没 |
[32:21] | Gregory kept her coming and going pretty private. | 格雷戈里让她秘密进出 |
[32:26] | It could be her. It could not. | 可能是也可能不是 |
[32:31] | Do you remember anything about her, anything at all? | 你还记得任何关于她的事吗 任何事 |
[32:36] | She was beautiful. | 她很美 |
[32:40] | Had incredible hair. Like those Vidal Sassoon ads. | 头发很漂亮 就像那些维达·沙宣的广告 |
[32:44] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[32:49] | She smoked like a chimney. | 她抽烟很猛 |
[32:55] | I gotta get back to work, if we’re done here. | 我得回去工作了 如果你问完了 |
[32:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:00] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:07] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[33:08] | I got something for ya. | 我有东西给你 |
[33:20] | You kept your word. | 你兑现了承诺 |
[33:23] | I did a little time after, but never for that. | 我之后在牢里蹲了段时间 但不是因为那事 |
[33:38] | – Hello? ? – Jackson? | -喂 -杰克逊吗 |
[33:39] | – Yeah. ? – Hey! It’s Wendy. | -是 -我是文迪 |
[33:41] | So, listen. After all that, the meeting was cancelled. | 听我说 会议取消了 |
[33:45] | I’m hate to ask you this, but is there any way | 其实我也不想麻烦你 但是 |
[33:48] | you could swing by the room and pick up that stuff for me? | 你能不能去房间拿下我的东西 |
[33:50] | Um, yeah, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[33:51] | Oh, you’re the best. Thanks. | 你太好了 谢谢 |
[33:55] | – Just meet me at my car. – Okay. | -车上见 -好的 |
[34:16] | Can I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[34:19] | No. | 不行 |
[34:28] | I just want you to know how sorry I am. | 我想告诉你我很抱歉 |
[34:32] | Yeah. You said this at the office. | 你在办公室说过了 |
[34:40] | You were there from the beginning, Stavos. | 你是公司的元老 斯戴沃斯 |
[34:44] | It’s not like you don’t mean anything to us. | 对我们来说 你不是无足轻重 |
[34:46] | You do. | 你很重要 |
[34:48] | And you probably look at me and you think | 你现在看着我大概觉得 |
[34:51] | I’m doing great with all these fancy clothes and a nice car, | 我衣着光鲜 开好车 过的很好 |
[34:56] | and the agency’s remodeled… but the truth is | 中介也扩张了 但事实是 |
[35:01] | we’re in trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[35:04] | And I don’t know if the business is going to survive. | 我不知道生意还能不能做下去 |
[35:09] | And we’re doing pretty bad personally. | 我们做的很糟 人事上 |
[35:12] | Financially. | 还有财务上 |
[35:14] | In a way, it is better | 可以说 早走 |
[35:16] | you got out earlier than later. | 比晚走更好 |
[35:20] | You can start to look for a job. | 你就可以开始找新工作了 |
[35:26] | I-I started working for you when the business was small. | 生意才起步的时候我就跟你干了 |
[35:31] | I watched your kids grow up. | 我看着你的孩子长大 |
[35:35] | Whatever was going on in the back room, | 里屋发生的一切 |
[35:39] | I never called the police. | 我从来没叫过警察 |
[35:42] | I never said anything to anyone. | 也没跟任何人提起过 |
[35:45] | And I never will. | 我也永远不会 |
[35:50] | I was raised to be loyal. | 我从小就知道要忠诚 |
[36:50] | My knight in shining armor. | 我的骑士披着闪亮铠甲出现了 |
[36:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:58] | Come on. Let’s go. Get in the car. | 来吧 我们走 到车里来 |
[37:24] | What, Jackson? I’m not a mind-reader. | 怎么了 杰克逊 我可不会读心 |
[37:29] | When I picked up your documents… | 我去拿你的文件时 |
[37:30] | there was this meeting going on in 6226 | 6226房间正在开会 |
[37:32] | about water resources in Ghana. | 是关于加纳水资源的 |
[37:34] | It was really packed. | 里面挤满了人 |
[37:36] | And so then I went in, and I got the stuff out of the corner. | 我进去在墙角找到你的东西 |
[37:38] | And then on the way out, I noticed, | 出来的时候 我看到 |
[37:40] | on the clipboard by the door — that they’d — | 门口的告示板写着 |
[37:42] | they’d been in there since eleven o’clock, | 他们11点就在那里了 |
[37:43] | and that there was just one meeting before them. | 在那之前 只有一个会 |
[37:45] | Some, like, Summit thing. | 什么峰会什么的 |
[37:46] | So? | 怎么了 |
[37:49] | There was no cancelled meetings. | 没有会议被取消 |
[37:51] | Well, I don’t know the way the rooms work at State, Jackson. | 我不知道国务院怎么安排房间的 杰克逊 |
[37:59] | Well, I looked in the files. | 我看了下文件 |
[38:12] | Okay, listen. This is not a big deal. | 好吧 听我说 这不是什么大事 |
[38:16] | You had me bug a meeting at the State Department! | 你让我窃听国务院的会议 |
[38:18] | Bug a meeting? | 窃听会议 |
[38:19] | Okay, first of all, | 好吧 首先 |
[38:22] | the meeting never happened, right? | 会并没有开 知道吗 |
[38:23] | And secondly…my client was supposed to be there. | 而且 我的客户应该在那里 |
[38:27] | This is like… A way of taking notes. | 这就像一种记笔记的方式 |
[38:29] | What are you talking about?!? This is illegal! | 你说什么呢 这是违法的 |
[38:30] | Jackson, my client wanted the details | 杰克逊 我客户想知道会议详情 |
[38:34] | of a meeting to help prepare a bid for a contract. | 用来帮助投标 |
[38:36] | I know you’re young and it might seem strange | 我知道你很年轻 这看起来很奇怪 |
[38:38] | because you’ve never done it before, | 因为你从来没做过 |
[38:39] | but this is the real world. | 但世界很现实 |
[38:41] | I mean, this is what you do to get a competitive edge. | 我是说 这样做才能有竞争力 |
[38:44] | So then that’s what the police would call this? | 那警察会这么说吗 |
[38:45] | A competitive edge? | 竞争力 |
[38:47] | Okay, just hang on a second. | 好吧 等一下 |
[38:57] | What is going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[38:59] | Who are you? I mean, I don’t — | 你到底是谁 我是说 我不 |
[39:01] | – I don’t get it, I thought that maybe you — – Okay. Okay. | -我不懂 我以为你 -好吧 |
[39:03] | Hey, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[39:05] | Jackson, you’re a — you’re a sensitive guy. | 杰克逊 你是个敏感的孩子 |
[39:08] | – And I understand — – I’m not sensitive. | -我明白 -我不敏感 |
[39:09] | And I’m not an idiot, either, okay? People don’t do this. | 我也不是傻子好吗 正常人不会这么做 |
[39:13] | I know. My father is in business. He would not do this. | 我知道 我父亲经商 他也不会这么做 |
[39:15] | I will — I’ll call him right now and ask him, okay? | 我会 我现在打给他问问 好吗 |
[39:18] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[39:21] | Close the door. | 关上车门 |
[39:32] | I wanna go. | 我想走 |
[39:49] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[39:53] | Don’t mention this to your father. | 别跟你爸说这事 |
[39:56] | You’re old enough now to keep some things to yourself. | 你已经长大了 可以保守秘密 |
[40:01] | Don’t mention this to anybody. | 别跟任何人说这事 |
[40:04] | Do you understand? | 懂了吗 |
[40:06] | Can I go? | 我能走了吗 |
[40:08] | Tell me that you understand. | 说你懂了 |
[40:12] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[40:31] | Go back to school. | 回学校吧 |
[40:34] | Enjoy your last semester. | 享受最后一个学期 |
[40:38] | And go into the pavement business. | 毕业了去做路面密封吧 |
[40:41] | I don’t think McAlraith is the right fit for you. | 麦克瑞思的职位不适合你 |
[40:48] | Go. | 走吧 |
[41:26] | That hangs perfectly. | 衣服上身很好看 |
[41:30] | I love this cut on you. | 裁剪也不错 |
[41:35] | You don’t like it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[41:38] | It’s fine. | 还好 |
[41:40] | We just need to take up the sleeve, hem the trousers, | 只需调整一下袖长 裤子缝边 |
[41:42] | that’s it. | 就行了 |
[41:44] | It’s beautiful. | 很不错 |
[41:51] | …unusual to call this meeting, | 突然召开此次会议 |
[41:54] | but General Secretary Gorbachev asked me to convey a message, | 但戈尔巴乔夫总书记派我来 用非常规渠道 |
[41:57] | outside regular channels. | 向各位传话 |
[42:00] | Now that INF has been signed | 《中导条约》已经签署 |
[42:01] | and we are moving on to START, | 下一步就是《削减战略武器条约》 |
[42:04] | he wants you to understand he’s completely sincere | 他想告诉各位 他在雷克雅未克 |
[42:07] | about what he told President Reagan in Reykjavik. | 跟里根总统说的话 完全出自真心 |
[42:11] | His goal is not only reducing | 他的目标不仅是 |
[42:13] | number of long-range nuclear missiles | 减少两国间互相瞄准的 |
[42:16] | that our two countries have pointed at each other. | 远程核弹数量 |
[42:19] | What he wants is total elimination of nuclear weapons. | 他想要的是 全面裁减核武器 |
[42:24] | In order to accomplish this, | 为达此目的 |
[42:25] | he is now ready to go even further. | 他愿意为之付出更多 |
[42:28] | At Reykjavik, he expressed a strong opposition to SDI. | 他在雷克雅未克强烈反对了战略防御计划 |
[42:31] | He’s not yet willing to change that position publicly, | 他不准备公开改变立场 |
[42:34] | but I am authorized to tell the people in this room, | 但授权让我告诉此次参会人员 |
[42:38] | if you agree to complete nuclear disarmament, | 如果你们同意全面裁减核武器 |
[42:42] | he will drop all opposition to SDI. | 他会放弃对战略防御计划的所有反对意见 |
[42:46] | He will agree to all American requirements | 对于核查制度 他会同意美国方面的 |
[42:49] | for a verification regime. | 所有要求 |
[42:51] | Full elimination — this is his greatest dream. | 全面裁减 是他最伟大的梦想 |
[42:57] | For his legacy, for President Reagan, | 为了他的遗产 为了里根总统 |
[43:01] | for the world. | 为了全世界 |
[43:13] | You smoke too much. | 你烟抽得太多了 |
[43:15] | So I’ve been told. | 有人说过了 |
[43:21] | From Haskard’s briefcase? | 哈斯卡德公文包里的 |
[43:23] | No. | 不是 |
[43:25] | Erica died, | 艾丽卡死了 |
[43:26] | Haskard stopped working before the meeting. | 在会议开始前 哈斯卡德就不工作了 |
[43:29] | I got in with my contact at Sam Nunn’s office. | 是我在山姆·纳恩办公室的人搞到的 |
[43:32] | Nesterenko didn’t say anything suspicious at the meeting. | 尼斯特伦柯在会上所言没什么可疑 |
[43:36] | It doesn’t matter. We got new orders. | 没关系 我们有新任务了 |
[43:39] | You need to take care of him. | 需要你来解决他 |
[43:43] | Today or tomorrow. | 今天或者明天 |
[46:55] | I didn’t do it. | 我没下手 |
[46:58] | Nesterenko. | 尼斯特伦柯 |
[47:01] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[47:05] | Did you listen to the recording? | 你听录音了吗 |
[47:08] | He seems like a decent man. | 他听上去像是个好人 |
[47:10] | Not a traitor. | 而不是一个叛徒 |
[47:12] | We haven’t seen or heard him do anything to prove — | 我们没有监视或监听到他做任何能证明 |
[47:15] | It needs to be done. | 你需要完成它 |
[47:17] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[47:20] | It needs to be done, whether you’re convinced or not. | 你需要完成它 不论你相不相信 |
[47:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[47:35] | I’ve been protecting you. | 我一直在保护你 |
[47:38] | We protect you from knowing everything, | 不让你知道所有事 |
[47:40] | so you can do your job. | 这样你可以安心做你的事 |
[47:43] | But if you’ve lost your confidence… | 但是如果你失去信心 |
[47:45] | I haven’t lost my confidence. | 我没有失去信心 |
[47:48] | Then what? | 那是什么 |
[47:54] | I just… | 我只是 |
[47:58] | this time… | 这一次 |
[48:00] | I need to know. | 我要知道 |
[48:07] | Back home, | 在我们的祖国 |
[48:12] | we have a leader who has no sense of our history, | 我们的领导人不了解我们的历史 |
[48:17] | no sense of our ideals. | 不了解我们的理想 |
[48:18] | No sense of how we’ve sacrificed to build a great nation, | 不懂我们为了建立这个伟大的国家牺牲了多少 |
[48:21] | and the price we’ve paid. | 付出了什么样的代价 |
[48:24] | He’s giving it all away. | 他在把一切拱手相让 |
[48:26] | Some right here, this week, to the Americans. | 有一些 就在这周 给了美国人 |
[48:30] | Some back home, month by month, week by week. | 有些在我们的祖国 月复一月 周复一周 |
[48:35] | It’s almost too late to stop him. | 要阻止他几乎已经太晚了 |
[48:40] | What does this have to do with Nesterenko? | 这和尼斯特伦柯有什么关系 |
[48:43] | After you’ve taken care of him, | 你搞定他之后 |
[48:45] | we’ll make a slight alteration | 我们会在你提交的报告中 |
[48:48] | to the reports you’ve been making on him, | 稍加篡改 |
[48:50] | so it appears he was trading away | 让其显示他看上去在帮戈尔巴乔夫 |
[48:53] | a highly classified defense program for Gorbachev. | 出售一项高度机密的防御计划 |
[48:59] | They told me you didn’t know about that. | 他们和我说你不知道这件事 |
[49:01] | We were protecting you. | 我们在保护你 |
[49:04] | I’m sure you understand there’s a chance that this could go badly. | 你应该知道这件事最后可能会失败 |
[49:08] | As long as you didn’t know all of these details, | 只要你不知道事情的细节 |
[49:12] | nothing would happen to you, if it didn’t work out. | 你就没有危险 即便失败了 |
[49:14] | You were just doing your job. | 你只是在完成你的工作 |
[49:19] | And if it does work out? | 如果成功了呢 |
[49:22] | We quietly take these reports | 我们悄悄地把报告交到 |
[49:24] | to certain members of the Central Committee, | 中央委员会的某些成员手中 |
[49:28] | key military leaders, and regional party secretaries | 关键的军事领袖 地区总书记 |
[49:31] | who understand the situation we’re in — | 那些理解我们现在处境的人 |
[49:35] | enough of them will be outraged. | 会有足够的人对此不满 |
[49:38] | Gorbachev will be removed. | 戈尔巴乔夫会被革职 |
[49:43] | He probably won’t even come back home. | 他甚至无法回到祖国 |
[49:49] | So, Mexico… | 所以 墨西哥 |
[49:51] | everything… | 一切 |
[49:55] | it was all this. | 都是这个计划的一部分 |
[49:57] | To get rid of Gorbachev. | 为了打倒戈尔巴乔夫 |
[49:59] | We also had to get Dead Hand to work. | 我们还需要让死手运作起来 |
[50:01] | I’m sure you understand that. | 你知道我的意思 |
[50:06] | Who ordered this? | 谁下的命令 |
[50:08] | The Centre. | 中心 |
[50:10] | The very top leaders there are all behind this. | 最高领导们都支持这项计划 |
[50:14] | They’re also working with | 他们也在与一些 |
[50:16] | certain high-level military leaders, | 高级军方将领合作 |
[50:19] | like your friend from Mexico. | 比如你的墨西哥朋友 |
[50:22] | But not the Party. | 但不是党下的命令 |
[50:25] | We’re all in the Party. | 我们都是党的一部分 |
[50:31] | I won’t do it. | 我不干 |
[50:36] | I can’t make you do anything. | 我没法逼你 |
[50:41] | But Elizabeth — | 但伊丽莎白 |
[50:44] | keep quiet. | 别声张 |
[50:48] | After all these years, serving your country, | 你为祖国奉献这么多年 |
[50:53] | don’t throw it all away, now. | 别毁于一旦 |
[51:52] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[51:55] | The moon. | 月亮 |
[52:00] | Pretty tonight. | 今晚真漂亮 |
[52:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[52:13] | You coming? | 来吗 |
[52:16] | In a minute. | 马上 |
[52:54] | I need to talk to your guy. | 我得跟他谈谈 |
[52:57] | What? | 什么 |
[52:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[53:01] | Just tell me how to get in touch with him. | 告诉我怎么联系他 |
[53:09] | Dead drop. | 情报投递点 |
[53:10] | I thought you met with him. | 我还以为你和他见过面 |
[53:12] | He’s being watched now. | 他现在被监视了 |
[53:14] | I need the contact plan. | 我需要联络计划 |
[53:16] | What do you want to say to him? | 你要跟他说什么 |
[53:27] | Look — | 听着 |
[53:27] | No. | 不 |
[53:35] | I was just trying to figure out the best way | 我是在想怎么才能最好的 |
[53:36] | to deal with all this crap. | 处理这堆烂事 |
[53:40] | And you settled on betraying me? | 然后就背叛了我 |
[53:42] | I was putting our country first. | 我是把国家放在首位 |
[53:44] | Which is what you would have done. | 你也会这么做 |
[53:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[53:55] | Can you get him a message for me? | 你能帮我给他传个话吗 |
[53:58] | Yes. | 好 |
[54:06] | Tell him | 告诉他 |
[54:07] | that what he’s worried about is happening. | 他担心的事发生了 |
[54:12] | The leaders at the Centre are trying to get rid of Gorbachev. | 中心的领导要除掉戈尔巴乔夫 |
[54:15] | Claudia just told me. | 克劳迪娅刚说的 |
[54:18] | They want me to kill that negotiator | 他们想让我杀掉那个 |
[54:20] | that I was worried about — Fyodor Nesterenko. | 我担心的谈判代表 费奥多·尼斯特伦柯 |
[54:22] | But he’s not bad. | 但他不是坏人 |
[54:24] | I’ve been watching him. | 我一直在监视他 |
[54:27] | They want to falsify my reports, | 他们想篡改我的报告 |
[54:28] | make it seem like he’s trading away | 弄得像他要把一份 |
[54:30] | a highly classified military system to the U.S. | 高度机密的军方系统卖给美方 |
[54:33] | But he’s not. | 但其实不是 |
[54:36] | Our people are working with the military, | 我们正在跟军方合作 |
[54:37] | like that general I met with in Mexico, Kovtun. | 比如我在墨西哥见的那位将军 科夫通 |
[54:42] | They want to get this done | 这样做之后 |
[54:43] | so that Gorbachev doesn’t even come back from the Summit. | 戈尔巴乔夫参加完峰会就无法回国了 |
[54:47] | Can you relay that message for me? | 你能帮我传达吗 |
[54:51] | He checks the signal site late morning. | 他上午晚些时候会检查信号站 |
[54:53] | He’ll have it by two, three o’clock. | 两三点就知道了 |
[54:58] | I have to go back out. | 我得回去了 |
[55:00] | They might still go after this guy. | 他们可能还在追杀这个人 |
[55:01] | Do you need my help? | 你需要我帮忙吗 |
[55:04] | – No. – Wait. | -不 -等等 |
[55:08] | This came in while you were out. | 你不在的时候来了这封信 |
[55:10] | Father Andrei. | 安德烈神父 |
[55:15] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[55:16] | You meet him. | 你去见他吧 |
[55:18] | Maybe he’ll give you absolution. | 也许他会宽恕你 |