时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Is something going on? | 出什么事了吗 |
[00:06] | I’ve been wanting to tell you. | 我一直想告诉你 |
[00:08] | The business is falling apart. | 我们的生意已经不行了 |
[00:10] | And I think it might be going under. | 恐怕没救了 |
[00:13] | I used to ask myself, why is this guy, and his wife, | 我曾经问过自己 为什么这个人和他妻子 |
[00:16] | coming home at three, four in the morning? | 每天早上三四点才回家 |
[00:18] | How hard can they possibly work? | 他们的工作能有多辛苦 |
[00:31] | I have to tell you something. | 我有事必须告诉你 |
[00:33] | Someone from home reached out to me. | 国内有人联系了我 |
[00:37] | He asked me to tell him what you were doing. | 他让我告诉他你在做什么 |
[00:41] | What did you tell him? | 你告诉了他什么 |
[00:42] | That you were looking into one of our negotiators | 你在调查某个你认为是叛徒的 |
[00:45] | who you thought was a traitor. | 谈判代表 |
[00:46] | Nesterenko didn’t say anything suspicious at the meeting. | 尼斯特伦柯在会上所言没什么可疑 |
[00:49] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[00:50] | You need to take care of him. | 需要你解决他 |
[00:52] | And…they tell us what to do and we do it, | 他们让我们做什么我们就做什么 |
[00:54] | I get it, that’s how it works, | 我明白 就该这样 |
[00:56] | but…we do it, not them. | 但是 做事的是我们 不是他们 |
[00:59] | I didn’t do it. | 我没下手 |
[01:00] | Nesterenko. | 尼斯特伦柯 |
[01:01] | He seems like a decent man. | 他听上去像是个好人 |
[01:03] | After all these years, serving your country, | 你为祖国奉献这么多年 |
[01:06] | don’t throw it all away, now. | 别毁于一旦 |
[01:09] | I need to talk to your guy. | 我得跟他谈谈 |
[01:11] | Tell him that what he’s worried about is happening. | 告诉他他担心的事发生了 |
[01:15] | This came in while you were out. | 你不在的时候来了这封信 |
[01:17] | Father Andrei. | 安德烈神父 |
[01:18] | You meet him. Maybe he’ll give you absolution. | 你去见他吧 也许他会宽恕你 |
[01:20] | I have to go back out. | 我得回去了 |
[01:22] | They might still go after Nesterenko. | 他们可能还会去杀了那个人 |
[02:44] | 1个结果 性别 男 / 体重 95公斤 人种 黑人 / 发色 棕色 出生日期 1964年04月21日 / 眼睛 棕色 年龄 23 / 出生地 佛罗里达 身高 1米86 / 罪名 纵火 | |
[02:49] | 出生日期 1964年04月21日 年龄 23 身高 1米86 | |
[02:52] | 性别 男 人种 黑人 | |
[05:23] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[05:24] | I was in the area, thought I’d stick my head in. | 我刚才在附近 想着过来看看 |
[05:26] | Ah. You want some coffee or something? | 要喝点咖啡吗 |
[05:28] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[05:29] | Place looks different. | 看起来很不一样了 |
[05:31] | You haven’t been here since the expansion. | 扩张之后你还没来过 |
[05:32] | Let me show you around. | 我带你四处看看 |
[05:33] | We — Yeah. | 我们 是啊 |
[05:34] | We tore down walls, we opened things up, | 我们拆掉了墙 变成了开放空间 |
[05:37] | and made some room for all the employees we added. | 为我们扩招的员工腾了地方 |
[05:41] | Philip? Is this a bad time? | 菲利普 现在不方便吗 |
[05:43] | No, no, no, no. Rick, come meet my buddy Stan Beeman. | 没事 瑞克 来见见我的朋友斯坦·比曼 |
[05:46] | Stan is an FBI agent, so be careful what you say. | 斯坦是一名联调局探员 所以你说话小心 |
[05:50] | Yeah, we did a trip for his friends a bunch of years back. | 几年前我们为他朋友安排了一次旅行 |
[05:53] | You know, with all this new expansion — | 你知道 有了所有这些全新的扩张 |
[05:56] | and all our new resources — we should just dig in | 所有的新资源 我们应该认真探讨一下 |
[05:59] | and see if we can help out with the Bureau’s travel needs. | 看看我们是不是能帮忙解决局里的旅行需求 |
[06:02] | Sure…I could see who handles that stuff. | 当然 我可以看看谁负责那些事 |
[06:06] | Yeah, I mean… | 我是说 |
[06:08] | Only if… | 只是如果 |
[06:11] | I just need you to, uh, sign this. | 我需要你签字 |
[06:19] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[06:19] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[06:21] | I’m sorry. I always have my salesman’s hat on in here. | 抱歉 我在这儿总是一副生意人的样子 |
[06:25] | No, it’s okay, you know, I can ask around. | 不 没关系 我可以打听一下 |
[06:27] | No, no. Don’t. Don’t. | 不 不 别麻烦了 |
[06:28] | You know, I’m not desperate, I’m glad you stopped by. | 我还没到那地步 我很高兴你来一趟 |
[06:36] | Haven’t gotten around to, uh, re-doing the office. | 还没来得及重新装修办公室 |
[06:39] | Good thing I didn’t. | 幸好我没做 |
[06:41] | She out of town again? | 她又出城了 |
[06:45] | No, we — we had a fight. | 没 我们吵了一架 |
[06:49] | ‘Bout what? | 因为什么 |
[06:51] | Work. | 工作 |
[06:53] | Renee says you guys are lucky to get to work together. | 勒妮说你们在一起工作很走运 |
[06:57] | She wants to come work at the FBI with me. | 她想要来联调局和我一起工作 |
[07:00] | How about that? | 觉得怎么样 |
[07:02] | Yeah. I don’t know. Be careful. | 我不知道 小心点 |
[07:07] | So, how much in the hole are you? | 所以 你到底有多大坑 |
[07:12] | I…I don’t want to say. | 我 我不想说 |
[07:15] | You know, I could… | 你知道 我可以 |
[07:18] | I could maybe come up with something. | 或许我可以想出点什么办法 |
[07:19] | I have some savings. As a loan. | 我有些存款 可以借给你 |
[07:21] | Thanks, but, you know, I’m working on turning things around | 多谢 但你知道 我在努力扭转局面 |
[07:24] | and getting things back on an even keel… | 让事情恢复正常状态 |
[07:27] | Um, but I appreciate that, truly… | 但我真的很感激 |
[07:29] | but, um, I can’t take your money. | 但我不能拿你的钱 |
[09:07] | Hola? | 你好 |
[09:09] | – Pastor Tim? – Yep. | -蒂姆牧师 -是的 |
[09:10] | It’s Stan Beeman. I’m not sure if you remember me. | 我是斯坦·比曼 不知道你是不是还记得我 |
[09:13] | I’m a neighbor of Philip and Elizabeth Jennings. | 我是菲利普和伊丽莎白·詹宁斯夫妇的邻居 |
[09:16] | The FBI agent. | 联调局探员 |
[09:18] | We had dinner at the Jennings’ house a while back. | 很久前我们在詹宁斯家吃过晚饭 |
[09:22] | Of course. Yes, I remember you. | 当然 我记得你 |
[09:26] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[09:28] | Oh, yes. Fine. Fine. I didn’t mean to alarm you. | 没有 都挺好 我没想吓到你 |
[09:30] | I just wanted to ask you a few questions. | 我就是想问你几个问题 |
[09:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:39] | How do you like Buenos Aires? | 你觉得布宜诺斯艾利斯怎么样 |
[09:43] | Uh, it’s a lot of hard work, but I love it. | 工作很辛苦 但我很喜欢 |
[09:46] | Never get homesick? | 不想家吗 |
[09:48] | Well, there’s definitely things I miss, people. | 会想那里的一些人 |
[09:52] | But this feels like home now. | 但我现在觉得这里已经是家了 |
[09:57] | And your wife and daughter are well? | 你的妻子和女儿好吗 |
[10:01] | Yes, they are. Thank you for asking. | 挺好的 谢谢 |
[10:05] | But you didn’t call to ask me about that. | 你打电话来不是为了说这些吧 |
[10:10] | No. | 不是 |
[10:13] | I know you are, | 我知道你 |
[10:16] | were close to the Jennings. | 你以前跟詹宁斯一家很亲密 |
[10:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:21] | I haven’t spoken to them in years, though. | 但我已经很多年没跟他们联系过了 |
[10:24] | Yeah. Hard to keep in touch when you’re so far away. | 是啊 离得那么远 很难保持联络 |
[10:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:30] | This conversation should stay between us. | 今天的谈话只能你知我知 |
[10:33] | I’m speaking with you as a law enforcement officer now. | 我现在是以一名执法者的身份与你对话 |
[10:38] | Plus, I know you’re used to keeping things confidential, | 而且 我知道你习惯保守秘密 |
[10:40] | so I would appreciate it if you could | 所以我希望今天的谈话 |
[10:42] | keep our conversation confidential. | 你也能保密 |
[10:45] | Sure. I understand. | 当然 我明白 |
[10:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:51] | Is there anything I should know, as an FBI agent, | 关于詹宁斯一家 作为一名联调局探员 |
[10:56] | about the Jennings family? | 有没有什么我应该知道的 |
[11:00] | Anything about them that concerned you? | 他们有什么让你在意的事吗 |
[11:08] | Well, I’m not sure what you’re looking for, | 我不清楚你在调查什么 |
[11:10] | but I’ve always been impressed with them. | 但我一直对他们印象深刻 |
[11:13] | Paige is a very dedicated and thoughtful young woman. | 佩姬是一个既无私又热心的青年 |
[11:18] | Always so helpful at the church. | 总是在教会帮忙 |
[11:22] | Philip and Elizabeth… | 菲利普和伊丽莎白 |
[11:25] | weren’t members of the church… | 虽然不是教会的成员 |
[11:29] | but I know they loved Paige. | 但我知道他们爱佩姬 |
[11:33] | So…nothing else? | 没别的了 |
[11:39] | Not really. | 没了 |
[13:46] | Is he in? | 他在吗 |
[13:53] | Yeah? | 进来 |
[13:59] | Sorry, Stan. I’m… | 抱歉 斯坦 我… |
[14:01] | Sabonis’s reports on the video surveillance for the garages. | 在看萨博尼斯关于停车场监控的报告 |
[14:05] | He’s analyzed fifteen hundred hours of footage. | 他分析了1500个小时的录像 |
[14:07] | Anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[14:09] | Nope. | 没有 |
[14:11] | What’s up? | 有什么事 |
[14:14] | Any chance you’ve got ten minutes for a beer? | 有时间喝瓶啤酒吗 |
[14:18] | Now? | 现在 |
[14:19] | Maybe after work? Today. | 下班也行 今天 |
[14:22] | I’ll be here till the wee hours. | 我要在这待到后半夜 |
[14:25] | Yeah. | 是 |
[14:26] | Yeah. I probably will, too. | 我可能也一样 |
[14:29] | Okay, well, yeah… | 好吧 那… |
[14:33] | You want to have lunch? | 去吃午饭吗 |
[14:35] | Right now? | 现在 |
[14:37] | That sounds good. | 好啊 |
[14:42] | When’s Renee’s interview? | 勒妮什么时候面试 |
[14:43] | Next Wednesday. | 下周三 |
[14:45] | Pretty soon it’ll be the three of us having lunch here. | 很快就会是我们三个一起在这吃午饭了 |
[14:48] | Yeah. Great. | 是啊 太棒了 |
[14:50] | You’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[14:51] | Breakfast — dinner — I think one meal in between… | 早饭 晚饭 加上中间那一顿的话… |
[14:54] | Well, you’ll just tell her you’re busy. | 你跟她说你很忙就好了 |
[14:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:07] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:08] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[15:15] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[15:22] | I know this sounds crazy, | 我知道这听着很扯 |
[15:26] | but…I can’t get this thing out of my head. | 但是…这个念头在我脑子里挥之不去 |
[15:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:34] | You know Philip and Elizabeth — | 你知道菲利普和伊丽莎白 |
[15:37] | when I first met them, | 我第一次遇见他们的时候 |
[15:39] | I was working on the Timoshev thing. | 我在查提莫晓夫那个案子 |
[15:42] | Philip and Elizabeth drove the same make and model of car | 菲利普和伊丽莎白开的车 和他被绑架现场 |
[15:46] | that was seen near where he was kidnapped. | 附近出现的车 是同一批次同一款式的 |
[15:49] | Different license, but… | 牌照不同 但是… |
[15:52] | I know, it’s stupid, right? | 我知道 挺蠢的 是吧 |
[15:55] | I forgot about it after that, | 我后来就忘了这事 |
[15:59] | but the way she rushed out of town on Thanksgiving… | 但是她在感恩节那天匆忙离开… |
[16:03] | Yeah… | 嗯 |
[16:04] | And he headed out after, the next day, | 而且他第二天也跟着走了 |
[16:07] | right when everything was going down in Chicago. | 那正好是芝加哥的局势变糟的时候 |
[16:10] | They left their kid here alone. | 他们把孩子单独留在这里 |
[16:14] | Who does that, over Thanksgiving? | 谁会在感恩节的时候那么做 |
[16:27] | I talked to this guy who worked with Gregory Thomas, | 我问过一个格雷戈里·托马斯的同伙 |
[16:31] | the guy who killed my partner — | 他是杀了我搭档的那个人 |
[16:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:34] | He said the woman who Gregory worked with — | 他说 和格雷戈里一起办事的女人 |
[16:36] | who was also Gregory’s girlfriend — | 也是格雷戈里的女朋友 |
[16:38] | had beautiful hair and smoked like a chimney. | 头发很好看 是个大烟枪 |
[16:42] | The other night, | 有天晚上 |
[16:43] | I found a bunch of cigarette butts behind their house. | 我在他们家房子后面发现了不少烟头 |
[16:47] | I’ve never seen Elizabeth smoke. | 我从来没见过伊丽莎白抽烟 |
[16:50] | You went over to their house? | 你去他们家了 |
[16:52] | Yeah. I… | 是啊 我… |
[16:57] | I couldn’t get it out of my mind, | 我就是打消不掉这个念头 |
[16:59] | and I thought, | 然后我想 |
[17:03] | what if — | 万一… |
[17:07] | You think Elizabeth Jennings was Gregory Thomas’s girlfriend? | 你觉得伊丽莎白是格雷戈里·托马斯的女朋友 |
[17:10] | I know that it sounds — | 我知道这听着像什么 |
[17:11] | Philip and Elizabeth Jennings are not Russian spies. | 菲利普和伊丽莎白·詹宁斯不是苏联间谍 |
[17:14] | I know it sounds crazy, Dennis… | 我知道这听着很扯 丹尼斯 |
[17:24] | You remember what William Crandall said | 你还记得威廉·克兰德尔死前 |
[17:27] | before he died? | 说过什么吗 |
[17:29] | Regular couple, | 普通夫妇 |
[17:31] | pretty wife, couple of kids… | 妻子很漂亮 一对子女 |
[17:34] | Well, that narrows it to a million people | 城区里符合这条件的 |
[17:36] | in the metropolitan area. | 有几百万人 |
[17:38] | Maybe more, depending on his taste in women. | 或许还有更多 取决于他对女性的审美 |
[17:42] | Agent Aderholt. | 艾德霍尔探员 |
[17:44] | I was just coming to find you. Agent Wolfe’s ready. | 我正要找你 乌尔夫探员准备好了 |
[17:50] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[18:23] | Thank you for coming in to talk to us, Father. | 谢谢你来跟我们谈话 神父 |
[18:25] | We’re sorry we had to insist. | 很抱歉我们坚持这样做 |
[18:28] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[18:30] | We have no problem with the church. | 教堂没问题 |
[18:32] | We hope you understand that. | 希望你明白 |
[18:35] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[18:37] | We do want to ask you a few questions | 我们想问你几个和 |
[18:39] | about certain dealings we know the church hierarchy | 教堂管理层与苏联政府的官方代表 |
[18:42] | has had with some official representatives | 所达成的某些交易 |
[18:44] | of the Soviet government. | 有关的问题 |
[18:46] | You understand of course, I am a man of God. | 你们也明白 我是上帝的代表 |
[18:52] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[18:55] | I shouldn’t be harassed or subjected | 我不应该因那些 |
[18:58] | to any kind of intimidation | 不尊重我 |
[19:00] | by those people who fail to respect my position as, | 作为上帝仆人的身份的人 |
[19:05] | first and foremost, a servant of God. | 而遭受骚扰或任何形式的恐吓 |
[19:09] | We understand, Father. | 我们明白 神父 |
[19:14] | If I’m here because… | 如果因为 |
[19:21] | well, I know people talk. | 好吧 我知道人们会谈论 |
[19:26] | And I’m aware things are of concern to you. | 我也知道某些你们很关心的事 |
[19:31] | But it’s of concern to me, too. | 我也很关心 |
[19:35] | Good. | 好 |
[19:38] | When certain people in the church, | 当教堂里的某些人 |
[19:41] | whose connections to the authorities back home | 那些认为他们与国内的联系 |
[19:46] | are more important to them than serving God, | 比服侍上帝更重要的人 |
[19:49] | talk about me, to their own “Contacts,” | 背着我和他们的联络人联系 |
[19:54] | behind my back, | 并谈论我时 |
[19:57] | well, I am justifiably angry. | 我理应生气 |
[20:01] | Absolutely. | 肯定的 |
[20:03] | They will tell you they’ve been forced to cooperate, | 他们会告诉你他们被迫合作 |
[20:07] | that they wouldn’t be able to join the church | 他们不能加入教会 |
[20:10] | or progress in the hierarchy otherwise. | 或者取得等级的晋升 |
[20:14] | But I haven’t made these associations. | 但是我还没有找出联系 |
[20:19] | I shouldn’t pay the price for their moral weakness. | 我不应该为他们的道德缺点而付出代价 |
[20:24] | Who are you talking about specifically, sir? | 你说的人是谁 |
[20:32] | Father Andrei, for one. | 一个是安德烈神父 |
[20:37] | And also Father — | 另一个是神父 |
[20:40] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[20:41] | I’m sorry. It can’t wait. | 抱歉 很紧急 |
[20:51] | The team on Acrobat just radio’d in. | 监视小队刚刚联系了我们 |
[20:53] | They think he just did something. | 他们认为他做了什么事 |
[20:55] | Not sure, but it looked like he pulled himself into the black | 不清楚具体是什么 但是他似乎消失了 |
[20:57] | for a couple seconds. | 几秒钟 |
[21:01] | Search him there. Anything on him, bring him in. | 搜身 要是有什么东西 就把他带回来 |
[21:27] | Oleg Burov. | 奥列格·布罗夫 |
[22:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:41] | I got the signal. | 我收到了信号 |
[22:42] | I picked up the package. | 取了包裹 |
[22:45] | On my way back — there was an accident. | 回来的路上 出了意外 |
[22:49] | A policeman was dead. | 一位警察死了 |
[22:51] | Another man… hurt very bad. | 另一个人 严重受伤 |
[22:54] | A horse… | 一匹马 |
[22:57] | there was no one else around… | 当时周围没有人 |
[22:59] | I didn’t know if I should help him. | 我不知道我该不该帮他 |
[23:03] | We are not supposed to stop, on an operational run. | 执行任务时 我们不该停下 |
[23:06] | If police arrived, they could’ve questioned me, | 如果警察来了 我拿着包裹 |
[23:09] | when I still had it — | 他们可能会盘问我 |
[23:10] | – In America, yes- – Even in training, | -在美国 是的 -即使是在训练中 |
[23:13] | you said we have to act like we’re there… | 你说我们得把自己当做是在美国 |
[23:16] | You don’t leave a comrade on the street to die in Moscow. | 你不能把我们的同志留在莫斯科的街上等死 |
[23:44] | I want to help you, Oleg. | 我想帮你 奥列格 |
[23:47] | I really do. | 我真的想 |
[23:49] | But you know the situation. | 但你也清楚现在的情况 |
[23:56] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[24:04] | This — This sends you to jail. | 这 这会让你坐牢的 |
[24:07] | Twenty years. Thirty years. | 20年 30年 |
[24:09] | They don’t care what I say. | 他们不会在乎我说什么 |
[24:13] | You have a wife. A son, you said. | 你有妻子 还有个儿子 |
[24:17] | What’s so important that’s worth throwing away — | 什么东西这么重要 值得你抛弃 |
[24:28] | Everybody’s here talking peace, | 人人都在谈和平 |
[24:32] | but since you got to town, | 但自从你来了以后 |
[24:34] | two of our agents were killed in Chicago, | 我们有两个探员死在了芝加哥 |
[24:37] | one of our generals died under suspicious circumstances, | 一个将军死因成谜 |
[24:41] | three dead at a defense contractor’s warehouse… | 在一处国防承包商的仓库里死了三个人 |
[24:45] | I could go on. | 这还不止 |
[24:48] | Peace? | 和平 |
[24:53] | What’s the dead drop say? | 情报内容是什么 |
[24:56] | Who sent it? | 谁发送的 |
[27:44] | People in the KGB | 克格勃的人 |
[27:46] | are trying to get rid of Gorbachev. | 想除掉戈尔巴乔夫 |
[27:56] | This is what I’ve been doing here. | 我在忙的就是这事 |
[27:59] | We have reason to believe that | 我们有理由相信 |
[28:01] | they are trying to make a move right now, | 他们正试图在峰会期间 |
[28:04] | around the Summit. | 采取行动 |
[28:07] | The message — the dead drop — | 消息 情报 |
[28:09] | I don’t know what it says, | 我不知道内容是什么 |
[28:11] | but it probably is about that. | 但八成是关于这个 |
[28:14] | If it is… | 如果是的话 |
[28:15] | If…? | 如果 |
[28:17] | They need to get it. | 他们需要收到 |
[28:19] | You need to help me get it there. | 你得帮助我把它送到 |
[28:22] | I can tell you how. | 我可以告诉你怎么做 |
[28:31] | You want me to send a coded message | 你想要我把一个加密信息 |
[28:35] | to the Soviet Union? | 送到苏联 |
[28:43] | Why don’t you decode it? | 你为什么不能破译 |
[28:46] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[28:49] | It can reveal who sent it. | 那会揭露发送人 |
[28:52] | That’s not your problem right now, Oleg. | 这不是你应该考虑的问题 奥列格 |
[29:00] | We are looking for the illegals here in D.C. | 我们在华盛顿寻找间谍 |
[29:05] | You tell us how to get to them, | 你告诉我们怎么找到他们 |
[29:07] | you go home. | 你就可以回家 |
[29:14] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[29:45] | Let me tell you something, Oleg. | 这么说吧 奥列格 |
[29:48] | Your old buddies in the KGB want to get rid of Gorbachev, | 你在克格勃的老朋友想除掉戈尔巴乔夫 |
[29:51] | I could give a shit. | 我根本不在乎 |
[30:04] | I can spend the rest of my life here. | 我可能会一辈子待在这里 |
[30:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:10] | But think about it. | 但想想 |
[30:13] | I have friends, a family | 我的朋友 家人 |
[30:19] | my father, my mother | 我爸 我妈 |
[30:23] | my brother who died in the war | 还有我战争中死去的弟弟 |
[30:27] | and all of us want a better future, | 我们都希望未来会更好 |
[30:28] | just like you. | 和你一样 |
[30:32] | Peace. | 和平 |
[30:34] | Food to eat. | 不再挨饿 |
[30:36] | All the same things. | 都是一样的 |
[30:41] | Do you think it doesn’t matter who our leader is? | 你觉得谁领导都一样吗 |
[30:46] | I’m telling you this is why I’m here. | 这就是我为什么在这里 |
[30:50] | This is why I risked all of that, | 为什么我冒这么大险 |
[30:55] | my wife, and my baby — | 我的老婆 我的孩子 |
[30:59] | even though you told me not to. | 尽管你告诉过我别这样 |
[31:04] | Can you get that into your thick head? | 你那顽固的脑袋能理解我吗 |
[31:33] | I made ukha. | 我做了乌鱼汤 |
[31:37] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[31:39] | Suit yourself. | 随你了 |
[31:42] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[31:45] | I’m not staying long. | 我一会就走 |
[31:54] | Nesterenko is alive. | 尼斯特伦柯还活着 |
[31:57] | I stopped it. | 我阻止了 |
[32:02] | I also contacted Gorbachev’s people. | 我还联系了戈尔巴乔夫的人 |
[32:06] | I told them everything you were planning. | 我告诉了他们你的计划 |
[32:11] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[32:19] | Do you realize what you’ve done? | 你知道你都干了什么吗 |
[32:24] | They’ll take apart the Centre’s leadership. | 他们会清除中心的领导层 |
[32:30] | The people who supported you all these years. | 这些年来支持你的那些人 |
[32:35] | They’ll put them in jail. | 都会被他们送到监狱去 |
[32:39] | All of us… | 我们所有人 |
[32:44] | There’s still time for you to get out. | 你还有时间脱身 |
[32:48] | go somewhere. | 找个地方 |
[32:50] | I’m sure you could get by anywhere. | 我相信你在哪里都会过得很好 |
[32:54] | You think you’re doing me a favor? | 你觉得你是在帮我吗 |
[33:02] | I had so much faith in you. | 我太信任你了 |
[33:08] | Even when things were… bad, between us. | 即使我俩关系不好的时候 |
[33:10] | I never lost faith in you. | 我都依旧信任你 |
[33:16] | You always reminded me of the women I fought with in the war. | 你总会让我想起和我一起战斗过的女人 |
[33:20] | The way you put country over self. | 你那种国家高于自我的方式 |
[33:27] | But now I see you never really understood | 但现在我才知道你根本不明白 |
[33:29] | what you were fighting for. | 你是在为何而战 |
[33:34] | I’m still fighting for those things. | 我斗争的目的没变 |
[33:37] | Maybe you started too young. | 也许是你开始时太年轻了 |
[33:44] | I thought I knew you | 我以为我了解你 |
[33:46] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[33:48] | If you knew me, you’d know never to lie to me. | 你要是真了解我 就不会骗我 |
[33:51] | The work you put in, the sacrifices you made. | 你所做的工作 你所做的牺牲 |
[33:57] | Our time with Paige. | 我们和佩姬一起的日子 |
[34:00] | It was all for nothing, Elizabeth. | 都没意义了 伊丽莎白 |
[34:04] | You destroyed it all today. | 全让你毁了 |
[34:08] | The damage you’ve done is…indescribable. | 你造成的损失 难以估量 |
[34:14] | Far worse than all the good you’ve done over these years. | 远远超过你这几年所做的好事 |
[34:22] | Where will you go? | 你打算去哪 |
[34:25] | Back home | 回家 |
[34:28] | to fight for what’s left of my country. | 为我残存的祖国奋战 |
[34:31] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[34:32] | We took it back from our enemies before, | 我们曾经从敌人手中夺回家园 |
[34:35] | we’ll do it again. | 这次也一样 |
[34:39] | And you? | 你呢 |
[34:42] | What’s left for you now? | 你还剩下什么 |
[34:46] | Your house? | 你的房子 |
[34:50] | Your American kids? | 你的美国孩子 |
[34:53] | Philip? | 菲利普 |
[36:11] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[36:14] | Your wife wasn’t sure it was possible. | 你妻子还不太肯定 |
[36:18] | She couldn’t make it today. | 她今天没能来 |
[36:20] | Is she alright? | 她没事吧 |
[36:21] | Fine. Just…work. | 没事 工作而已 |
[36:26] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见了 |
[36:28] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[36:33] | I don’t know. | 怎么说 |
[36:36] | Better in some ways. | 某种意义上过得更好了 |
[36:42] | You’ve left the work behind. | 你已经把工作抛诸脑后 |
[36:47] | I don’t miss it. | 我也不怀念 |
[36:49] | It wasn’t good for me. | 那工作对我没好处 |
[36:55] | Quitting was never an option for me. | 我则是没有辞职的余地 |
[36:59] | I know. | 我懂 |
[37:11] | The two of you? Your marriage…? | 你们俩… 你的婚姻… |
[37:16] | She thinks I broke some of the vows I made. | 她觉得我违背了一些承诺 |
[37:20] | Did you? | 是这样吗 |
[37:24] | Yes. | 确实 |
[37:26] | I haven’t been as honest with her as I should have been. | 我对她不够诚实 |
[37:32] | I’ve been guiding married couples | 我辅导已婚夫妇 |
[37:34] | for a long time — | 有很长时间了 |
[37:37] | and I’ve had the privilege of talking to your wife | 我也有幸与你妻子 |
[37:41] | several years now. | 相识多年 |
[37:43] | She’s not a person who trusts easily. | 她不太容易相信他人 |
[37:46] | No, she doesn’t. | 没错 |
[37:49] | Then there must be something between you | 你们之间肯定有什么 |
[37:52] | she thinks is worth staying for. | 让她觉得值得留下来 |
[37:56] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[37:58] | But she thinks bigger than that. | 但她的想法更远大 |
[38:00] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:03] | She cares about… the whole world. | 她在乎整个世界 |
[38:14] | What did you want to tell her today? | 你今天想告诉她什么 |
[38:18] | I’ve heard a rumor that Father Victor | 传闻说维克多牧师 |
[38:21] | was going to speak to the American authorities. | 要和美国政府谈话 |
[38:28] | Which authorities? | 哪个部门 |
[38:31] | The FBI. | 联调局 |
[38:35] | When? | 什么时候 |
[38:37] | Today, I think. | 好像是今天 |
[38:40] | Father Victor has always been jealous of me. | 维克多牧师一直以来都对我眼红 |
[38:43] | I think he suspects my ties to your people back home. | 他可能怀疑我和国内你们的人有关联 |
[38:48] | But really he’s just looking for a way to get rid of me. | 但其实他只是想找个方法将我剔除 |
[38:55] | Am I in trouble? | 我是不是有麻烦了 |
[38:56] | I’m always very careful. | 我一直很小心的 |
[38:59] | They may be watching us. | 他们可能在监视我们 |
[39:01] | If you don’t get picked up, | 如果你没被抓 |
[39:02] | you should try and get home as soon as possible. | 就赶紧回国 |
[39:04] | Buy a plane ticket today, if you can. | 可能的话今天就买机票 |
[39:06] | Take care, Father. | 保重 神父 |
[40:02] | – Suspect on the move. He’s on the move. – Copy that. | -嫌犯逃跑了 他跑了 -收到 |
[41:01] | Queen Street. Northeast. | 皇后街 东北方向 |
[41:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:29] | I didn’t know you were coming over. | 我都不知道你要来 |
[41:32] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[41:39] | My friend Brian came over last night. | 我朋友布莱恩昨晚来了 |
[41:42] | The intern you thought I slept with to get — | 那个你以为我和他睡是有目的的实习生 |
[41:45] | Paige — | 佩姬 |
[41:46] | We actually like each other. | 我们很喜欢彼此 |
[41:47] | Just so you know. | 告诉你一声 |
[41:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:56] | He’d been at this party with a bunch of other interns. | 他和其他实习生参加了一个派对 |
[42:00] | He was telling me about this one guy there, | 他跟我说有个男的 |
[42:02] | he didn’t really know him that well, | 他也不是很熟 |
[42:05] | but he was really drunk, throwing up — | 但那人醉得不轻 还吐了 |
[42:08] | it got so bad Brian and some of his friends | 布莱恩和几个朋友 |
[42:11] | were trying to help, like, get him in a cab and get home. | 不得不帮他叫了出租车回家 |
[42:16] | And this kid is falling all over himself, | 这孩子情绪很激动 |
[42:20] | sick, and crying, | 又难受 又哭 |
[42:23] | and he starts talking about how he slept with this older woman. | 然后他说他睡了一个年纪比较大的女人 |
[42:30] | He felt like she tricked him or something. | 他觉得她骗了他 |
[42:35] | He said she ruined his life. | 说她毁了他 |
[42:39] | Now he’s quitting and going home. | 他辞职回家了 |
[42:44] | He works for Sam Nunn. | 他是给山姆·纳姆干活的 |
[42:47] | This happens right in the middle of the Summit. | 就在峰会的时候 |
[42:55] | Was it you? | 是你吗 |
[43:00] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别瞎说 |
[43:05] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[43:08] | No. | 不是 |
[43:15] | It was all in that book. | 都在那本书里 |
[43:18] | And the way you got so weird about Brian. | 加上你对布莱恩的事反应那么奇怪 |
[43:20] | We talked about that book. | 那书我们不是谈过了么 |
[43:21] | If you lie to me now, after everything, | 你要是到现在还骗我 |
[43:24] | I will never forgive you. | 我永远都不会原谅你 |
[43:27] | Paige… | 佩姬 |
[43:28] | I swear to you I’m not. | 我发誓我没有 |
[43:37] | Looking back… | 回首过去 |
[43:39] | I’ve always known, Mom. | 我一直都知道 妈妈 |
[43:42] | Every time, every lie, my whole life. | 每次的谎言 我整个人生 |
[43:48] | And I know now. | 我现在也知道 |
[43:50] | I had nothing to do with that boy. | 我和那男孩没有任何关系 |
[43:53] | No wonder Dad can’t stand to be in the same room with you. | 怪不得老爸受不了跟你待在一起 |
[43:56] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[43:57] | You lie about everything — | 你什么事都说谎 |
[43:59] | – Paige — – How many times? How many men? | -佩姬 -多少次 多少男人 |
[44:01] | Were you doing this when I was a baby? | 我小时候你就这样做吗 |
[44:03] | You’re a whore! | 你是个妓女 |
[44:05] | Does Dad know he married a whore — | 爸爸知道他娶了一个妓女吗 |
[44:06] | – Stop it — – Why? | -住嘴 -为什么 |
[44:08] | You don’t want to know the truth? | 你不想知道真相吗 |
[44:09] | The truth is that moment you told me who you really are, | 真相就是你告诉我你真实的身份后 |
[44:12] | I should have done what Henry did — | 我就该和亨利一样 |
[44:14] | get as far away from you as possible. | 离你越远越好 |
[44:16] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[44:24] | It doesn’t mean anything to me. | 那对我来说毫无意义 |
[44:27] | I wasn’t brought up like you were. | 我和你的成长环境不一样 |
[44:30] | I had to fight. | 我必须战斗 |
[44:32] | Always. For everything. | 一切都需要战斗 |
[44:35] | People were killed, they died, all around me. | 我身边不时有人被杀害死去 |
[44:38] | If I had to give everything | 如果我付出一切 |
[44:39] | so that my country would survive, | 就能拯救我的国家 |
[44:41] | so that it would never happen again, | 使其永远不会遭到侵害 |
[44:43] | I would do it gladly. | 我很乐于这么做 |
[44:44] | We were proud to do whatever we could. | 我们非常自豪能够尽我们所能 |
[44:48] | Sex? | 做爱 |
[44:50] | What was sex? | 做爱是什么 |
[44:52] | Nobody cared. | 没人在乎 |
[44:54] | Including your father. | 包括你父亲 |
[45:19] | Every garage that’s still on the list, get there now. | 马上去还在列表上的车库 |
[45:22] | Every suspected safehouse, same thing. | 还有每个有可能的安全屋 |
[45:24] | If you were assigned to utility records, | 如果你们拿到了相应的公共档案 |
[45:26] | phone records, cold case files, | 通话记录 老卷宗 |
[45:28] | you’re on garages or safehouses now. | 就赶紧去相应的车库和安全屋 |
[45:36] | We’re assuming if he’s running, that’s where he goes? | 你认为他如果要逃跑的话会去这种地方 |
[45:38] | We’re hoping. He doesn’t know we know about them. | 希望如此 他还不知道我们掌握了这些地方 |
[45:41] | Surveillance photos? | 监控录像呢 |
[45:42] | Not in yet… | 还没拿到 |
[45:44] | Ganzel. | 甘泽尔 |
[45:45] | When’s the priest getting here? | 牧师什么时候到 |
[45:47] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[46:08] | You must make the right choices over there. | 你必须做出正确的选择 |
[46:11] | But the most important thing — | 但最重要的是 |
[46:14] | we do not want you to lose who you are. | 我们不希望你迷失自我 |
[47:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[47:04] | Hi, I was hoping to make it home for dinner, | 我本来今晚想赶回来吃完饭 |
[47:08] | but things are very topsy-turvy at the office. | 但是办公室出了些非常棘手的事 |
[47:16] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[47:18] | Try not to wake me up when you come in. | 回来的时候别把我吵醒 |