时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | So, you guys wanna hear the story? Yeah, Mikes, go ahead. | -你们想不想听个故事 -听 小麦克 讲吧 |
[00:13] | Let’s go. | 快讲 |
[00:14] | It’s all right. Here we go. All right. | -对不起 这就讲 -好 |
[00:17] | So we’re at Ceres, right, | 我们在克瑞斯酒吧 |
[00:18] | which was the bar at the bottom of the Board of Trade Building. | 贸易委员会大楼底层的那个酒吧 |
[00:21] | It was just this little bar in the lobby, right? | 大堂里的小酒吧 |
[00:24] | The place opened at 6:30 in the morning, | 那里早上六点半开门 |
[00:26] | so that when traders lost their ass when the market opened, | 好让赔得倾家荡产的交易人 |
[00:29] | they could just walk over and just get hammered in this little fucking bar. | 径直走进去 喝个酩酊大醉 |
[00:33] | Anyway, the name “Ceres”… | 总之 酒吧的名字“克瑞斯”… |
[00:35] | It was named after the Goddess of Agriculture, | 是农业女神的名字 |
[00:38] | -sorry, and… -You and your fucking Ceres… | -对不起 接着讲 -你是说该死的克瑞斯… |
[00:39] | -Someone’s jealous you weren’t invited? -I would not have gone. | -没被邀请 你嫉妒了 -请我我也不会去 |
[00:43] | You would’ve gone. Carmy, grate some parmesan. | 你肯定会去 小卡门 磨些帕尔玛干酪 |
[00:45] | -You’re jealous. -I got ya. | -你就是嫉妒了 -交给我 |
[00:46] | -Betcha did. -Anyway, | -才怪 -总之 |
[00:47] | on top of the building, there was a statue of Ceres, | 大楼的顶部有尊克瑞斯的雕像 |
[00:49] | and her back, for all of you historians, was facing towards the east. | 她的后背是朝东的 给你们提供点史料 |
[00:53] | And that’s because all the trading had just moved to the Midwest. | 那是因为 所有的贸易都转移到了中西部 |
[00:56] | So, the architect John Storrs, legend has it, | 传说建筑师约翰·斯托尔斯 |
[00:59] | he built this statue as like a big “fuck you.” | 用这尊雕像来表达自己的不满情绪 |
[01:01] | Christ. Wake me up when the story starts and the fucking class is dismissed. | 天啊 别再掉书袋了 赶快讲故事吧 |
[01:05] | -Tell the story! -I’m trying’ to tell the fucking story. | -讲故事! -我这不讲着呢嘛 |
[01:08] | Anyway… Just let me have this. | 总之呢…我尝尝 |
[01:09] | Anyway, so, the point is, we’re out all night, we’re drunk as shit, | 总之呢 重点是 我们整晚都在外面玩 烂醉如泥 |
[01:13] | we’re fucking high as shit, | 嗨上了云端 |
[01:14] | we figured the only place that’s still open of course… Ceres. | 我们觉得那个时间 应该只有克瑞斯酒吧还没关门 |
[01:17] | And being 6:45 in the morning, we are right to assume that | 清晨6点45 我们认为 那里连个鬼影都不会有 |
[01:20] | the place is gonna be a fuckin’ ghost town. | 那样想很合理 |
[01:22] | -Fuck off. -Get outta here with those raisins. | -拿走 -拿一边去 不放葡萄干 |
[01:24] | -Mum always added raisins. -We are not doing raisins. | -妈妈总会加葡萄干的! -不放葡萄干 |
[01:27] | -Anyway, cousin, was it a ghost town? -It was not a ghost town. | -总之 老表 那里不是鬼影都没有 -不是 |
[01:30] | Not only was it not a ghost town, it was a fucking rager. | 不仅不是 而且人多得很 |
[01:33] | It was fucking packed. It was just like… Right? | 座无虚席 真是…对吧? |
[01:36] | All fucking Blackhawk fans, and, cousin, who’s there? | 都是他妈的黑鹰队的球迷 老表 告诉他们谁在场 |
[01:40] | Savvy. | 赛维 |
[01:41] | -Get outta here. -Yeah! Savvy! | -不会吧 -真的 是赛维 |
[01:42] | Denis motherfucking Savard. | 就是丹尼斯·萨瓦尔德 |
[01:44] | Number 18. | 18号 |
[01:45] | In the house. But now, he… It does not stop there. | 他大驾光临 不过 他…不仅如此 |
[01:49] | Chelios, fuckin’ Belfour. Let’s go! Right? | 查利尔斯 还有他妈的贝尔弗 厉害吧 |
[01:53] | The night before, Savvy had gotten inducted into | 之前那一晚 赛维刚刚入选了 |
[01:56] | the Hockey Hall of Fame. | 冰球名人堂 |
[01:58] | We walk into this giant fucking party. It’s going off! | 我们正好赶上了这场热闹的派对 现场火热得不得了 |
[02:02] | Brouhaha. | 嗨翻了天 |
[02:03] | And this motherfucker, he somehow… This curious fellow, | 这个混蛋 不知怎么… 这个好奇的家伙 |
[02:05] | he somehow gets his hands on, what was it? | 不知怎么就伸手拿了… 那是个什么玩意儿? |
[02:08] | It was a Ceres pamphlet? | 克瑞斯的简介小册子吧 |
[02:09] | Yep. Behind the bar. | 对 在吧台后面 |
[02:11] | -Right… -Behind the bar. | -对 -在吧台后面 |
[02:13] | He’s reading aloud about the history of the Goddess of Agriculture. | 他大声朗读农业女神的历史 |
[02:16] | Somehow, he decides that he too has this deep connection to, uh, to agriculture, right? | 不知为何 他觉得 自己也与农业有着深远的联系 |
[02:21] | He takes out his phone, starts leaving this outgoing message. | 他拿出手机 开始留言 |
[02:24] | What was the message? | 什么内容来着? |
[02:25] | “Hi. You have reached the voicemail of Richie Jermovic, | “嗨 这是里奇·杰莫维奇的 语音信箱” |
[02:29] | “the Goddess of Agriculture.” | “我是农业女神” |
[02:31] | -Fucking stupid! -So dumb! | -真蠢 -真傻 |
[02:33] | Shit is genius! | 简直是天才! |
[02:34] | Goddess over here, he is trying to leave this message, | 这位女神正在录留言 |
[02:37] | but he keeps fucking up. It’s just getting louder and louder. | 但他总也说不好 声音却来越大 |
[02:41] | With all the cacophony and all the nonsense, | 周围很嘈杂 大家都在说话 |
[02:43] | all the fuckin’ hullabaloo, we hear this fuckin voice ring out. | 突然间 我们听到有个人开腔了 |
[02:47] | And the voice says, “What are you doing?” | 这个人问 “你在干什么?” |
[02:51] | Right? And right in front of us, this guy, he turns around, who was he? | 我们眼看着这家伙转过脸来 你们知道是谁吗? |
[02:56] | -Bill Murray. Bill Murray. -Of course, it’s Bill Murray. | -比尔·默里 -可不是 就是比尔·默里 |
[02:59] | -What? What? -Bill fucking Murray! | -什么? -他妈的比尔·默里! |
[03:02] | He’s right there. Bill fucking Murray actually says to Richie, | 就是他 比尔·默里居然跟里奇说话 |
[03:05] | he goes, “Why are you doing that?” And Richie says, “Because it’s funny.” | 他问 “你为什么那么做?” 里奇说 “因为好笑” |
[03:10] | He fucking says that to Bill Murray, “because it’s funny,” | 他居然跟比尔·默里那么说 “因为好笑” |
[03:13] | -and Bill Murray says, “No.” -“It’s not.” | -比尔·默里说 “不” -“不好笑” |
[03:15] | “That is not funny.” He goes, “Give me your phone.” | “并不好笑” 他说 “把你的手机给我” |
[03:17] | Yeah. Yep. | 好 给 |
[03:19] | And then he goes, | 然后他问 |
[03:22] | “What’s your name?” Right? | “你叫什么?” |
[03:25] | Bill Murray says this to me. | 比尔·默里居然问我叫什么 |
[03:28] | The king. Fucking Bill Murray. | 喜剧之王比尔·默里啊 |
[03:30] | Yeah, I understand who that is. | 对 我知道那是谁 |
[03:32] | If you call me, you can hear it. | 你要是给我打电话 就能听到他录的留言 |
[03:35] | -I get it. -Call me. | -我懂 -给我打电话 |
[03:37] | -I still got it. -I believe you. | -我没删 -我相信 |
[03:38] | -It’s still on my phone. -I’m good. | -我还在用它做问候语 -不用了 |
[03:41] | -Really? -Thank you. | -真的吗? -谢谢 |
[03:43] | You don’t wanna hear it? | 你不想听吗? |
[03:47] | You guys were at a bar at 6:45 in the morning? | 你们早上6点45就在酒吧了? |
[03:53] | Yeah, but the whole point of it is… | 没错 但重点是… |
[04:19] | 芝加哥原汁原味牛肉 | |
[04:25] | -Okay, that’s a good picture. -Checks. | -这张照片不错 -检查 |
[04:27] | That’s better. | 这张更好 |
[04:29] | She has nice eyes. | 她的眼睛很漂亮 |
[04:31] | She does have nice eyes. No sense of humor. | 她的眼睛确实很漂亮 但她没有幽默感 |
[04:33] | Even worse, Tina, I’ll tell you, even actually much worse, | 不仅如此 跟你讲 蒂娜 还有更糟糕的 |
[04:36] | -it’s like she got no… -Behind. | -她不光是没有… -身后有人 |
[04:40] | No sense of Chicago history. You know what I’m saying? | 还不了解芝加哥的历史 你懂我的意思吧 |
[04:43] | Whatever. Other fish in the sea. See you in another galaxy, puta. | 无所谓了 天涯何处无芳草 拜拜了 小贱人 |
[04:48] | Yo, listen up! Okay, I just yell like that? | 听好了 我是不是太大声了? |
[04:52] | Yeah, make it worth it. | 喊都喊了 你就说吧 |
[04:53] | Take this green tape off before it gets to us. It takes five seconds. | 碗盘交给我们之前 把绿色胶条撕掉 五秒钟就解决的事 |
[04:58] | Once it’s soapy and our fingers are pruned, | 可上面沾满洗涤剂时 用我们被泡皱的手 |
[05:00] | we can’t fuck with this shit. Cool? | 撕掉它很费力 好吧? |
[05:02] | -Yes, Chef. -Thank you for your time. | -是 主厨 -谢谢大家 |
[05:06] | Two hours to open, chefs. | 再过两个小时就开店了 主厨们 |
[05:09] | Here, Chef, I hear this new dish is dialed. | 我听说新菜被搁置了 |
[05:11] | -Would you remind me later? -That elevated comfort. | -你能一会儿再跟我说吗? -虽然你的做法很稳妥 |
[05:14] | Later is better. | 之后说更好 |
[05:15] | Braised ribs. We do the risotto with stock. | 红烧牛小排 高汤可以用来做调味饭 |
[05:17] | Watch those peppers. | 盯着点那些辣椒 |
[05:18] | It’s easily adaptable, we can make it for a great to-go. | 很灵活 我们可以做成外卖 |
[05:20] | Risotto-to-go? We’re not ready for go at all. | 外卖意大利调味饭? 做不做调味饭我还没想好呢 |
[05:23] | I’m just saying you could use a dine-in, dine-out, | 可以堂食 可以外卖 |
[05:25] | plus we’re using ingredients that are lying around. | 而且我们用的都是现成的原料 |
[05:27] | It’s pretty smart, let’s just try it. I don’t get it. | 这主意多好 我们试试吧 不懂你为什么不同意 |
[05:30] | -Have a taste, everything’s here. -Chef, listen to me. | -尝尝 都准备好了 -主厨 听我说 |
[05:33] | One, I’m thinking about it, so, hold on, please. Okay? | 第一 我在考虑 所以 请等等 好吧? |
[05:37] | Two, I know everybody you used to work for, I called them before hiring you. | 第二 你的前雇主我都认识 聘用你之前 我给他们都打了电话 |
[05:41] | Why’d you do that? | 为什么? |
[05:43] | Your resume’s excellent and this place is not. | 想搞清楚你的简历那么棒 你怎么会想来这种餐馆 |
[05:45] | Everybody said you are incredibly smart and talented. | 他们都说你很聪明 很有天赋 |
[05:48] | They also said, you are incredibly impatient, incredibly green. | 他们还说你非常没有耐心 没有什么经验 |
[05:52] | Okay, so, that’s why my business couldn’t cut it? | 所以 我之前的生意失败 都是那个原因? |
[05:55] | -Why I’m here, why you don’t… -That’s not what I’m saying. | -同样的原因 我来了这里 你不… -我没那么说 |
[05:57] | -What are you saying? -I’m saying give me a minute. | -你怎么说? -我说的是给我点时间 |
[06:00] | Yes, Chef. | 是 主厨 |
[06:02] | Can we make this work without ruining the flow? | 我们能不影响现有的体系吗? |
[06:04] | Yes, Chef. | 是 主厨 |
[06:05] | Manny and Angel are gonna have a shit-fit… | 曼尼和安吉尔会大发牢骚… |
[06:07] | -I spoke with them already, Chef. -Okay. | -我已经跟他们谈过了 主厨 -好吧 |
[06:09] | Now, so you know where I’m coming from, | 所以 你明白我的用意 |
[06:11] | we have finally gotten this to a place where things are | 我们好不容易把这里 |
[06:14] | sort of kind of a little bit chill, all right? | 搞出点样子来了 对吧? |
[06:17] | I would like to hold on to that as long as I possibly can | 我想尽量维持现状 |
[06:21] | God damn it, Carmy. | 妈的 小卡门 |
[06:23] | -Hey, did you get it? -What exactly is it I’m looking for? | -嘿 你收到了吗? -你说的是什么东西? |
[06:27] | Oh! Wow. | |
[06:29] | -You are special. -Yup. | -对你特殊对待啊 -说吧 |
[06:31] | There is something called the Internal Revenue Service, and they | 有一个叫国税局的机构 |
[06:34] | -collect taxes from human beings. -I know this. | -他们是收税的 -这个我知道 |
[06:36] | And the people in this place, | 这里的人 |
[06:38] | they haven’t given that government organization anything in five years. | 已经五年 没向那家政府机构纳过税了 |
[06:42] | And somehow, I’m a co-owner in this nightmare. | 不知道为什么 我居然是这家破餐馆的共有人 |
[06:46] | And my home will be seized if I don’t give them some money. | 如果我不缴纳税款 他们就要冻结我的房产了 |
[06:49] | Okay, so I’ve spent the last few days on top of my other job and my life, | 所以 过去的几天里 除了做本职工作 料理日常生活 |
[06:54] | getting all of your documents in order, so, I can reach an agreement with them | 我还帮你准备了文件 好跟他们达成协议 |
[06:58] | to pay a smaller amount. | 少交一点税 |
[07:00] | I’m gonna need you to go in there and to get the payroll records from 2018. | 我需要你去店里 把2018年以来的工资记录拿给我 |
[07:05] | Can you do that? | 可以吗? |
[07:06] | -I can do that. -Thank you. | -可以 -谢谢 |
[07:07] | Who’s this seizing your house, Sug? | 谁要冻结你的房产 舒? |
[07:10] | The IRS, Rich. | 国税局 里奇 |
[07:14] | Tax shit. Yikes. | 烦人的税 |
[07:16] | You’re yikes. | 你才烦人呢 |
[07:18] | -Okay, go, Carmy. -I know exactly where it is. | -快去 小卡门 -我一下子就能找到 |
[07:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:21] | Fuck you. Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[07:26] | Wait a minute, it’s a “fuck you.” | 等等 还是“操你妈” |
[07:29] | Why would he organize it like this? | 文件怎么放得这么乱? |
[07:31] | -I’ll ask him when he’s not dead. -Just… | -他去世了 我没法问他 -就… |
[07:51] | 绿门酒馆 对外出租 | |
[07:56] | Ass. | 妈的 |
[08:01] | -Should I be wearing a gas mask? -Nah, man. You good. | -我是不是应该戴个防毒面具? -不用 |
[08:04] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[08:07] | Oh. That’s Richard Hart. Hart Bageri in Copenhagen. He’s a bad motherfucker. | 理查德·哈特 他是哥本哈根 巴杰利烘焙坊的店主 非常牛逼 |
[08:13] | Cool. You good, man? | 你还好吗 伙计? |
[08:17] | Yep. You? | 挺好 你呢? |
[08:18] | Yeah, yeah. You know, if you | 挺好 |
[08:21] | need anything, like, whatever, you know… | 如果你需要帮忙之类的 什么都行 你知道… |
[08:26] | Like what? | 帮什么忙? |
[08:28] | I don’t know, like… Oh, fuck it. | 我不清楚 比如…我还是直说了吧 |
[08:31] | Look, when I tried out for the Cubs, I was playing on the farm team, | 在小熊队试训时 我在附属球队当球手 |
[08:35] | and they wouldn’t put me up. And I was broke. | 他们不肯让我进主队打球 我又身无分文 |
[08:39] | And I got pretty good at figuring out places to stay. | 所以我培养出了 很强的找地方过夜的能力 |
[08:43] | Bro, I’m not homeless. | 伙计 我不是流浪汉 |
[08:46] | Then what’s up with the nest? | 那你干嘛把行李搬餐馆来了? |
[08:47] | I just started sleeping here so I can save time on my commute. | 我最近开始住在这里 好节省花在路上的时间 |
[08:51] | I’m just so close to nailing these donuts and they got be perfect. | 我马上就要做出甜甜圈来了 它们一定得完美无瑕 |
[08:54] | Okay, good. So, you’re a psychopath? Cool. | 好吧 原来你是个疯子 真好 |
[08:58] | I just want them to be perfect. | 我只是想做出完美的甜甜圈 |
[09:00] | You want perfection, bro? Start with a shower. | 你想要完美 伙计 那就先洗个澡吧 |
[09:04] | It’s not that bad. You used to play for the fucking Cubs? | 没那么大味儿吧 你以前真为小熊队效力吗? |
[09:10] | 手切三明治 牛肉 熟食 | |
[09:15] | You good? | 你没事吧? |
[09:18] | Yo. | 喂 |
[09:20] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[09:22] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[09:26] | Feels weird out there. | 外边怪怪的 |
[09:30] | Bar closed. | 酒吧关门了 |
[09:32] | You go there a lot? | 你总去那里吗? |
[09:34] | Nah. Owner and I don’t really see eye-to-eye. | 不总去 我和店主不合 |
[09:39] | But nice to know it was there, you know? | 但知道它还开着 心里就觉得踏实 懂吧 |
[09:42] | It was like a fixture. | 它已经成了周围环境的一部分 |
[09:44] | Yeah, like Logan. | 就像洛根广场一样 |
[09:47] | Wicker. Pilsen. | 像柳条公园 比尔森这些地方 |
[09:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:53] | They all suck now. | 那些地方现在都完蛋了 |
[09:55] | They’re different. | 跟以前不一样了 |
[09:57] | Yeah, they are different. | 确实 跟以前不一样了 |
[10:00] | That’s why I keep telling you to stop fucking with this place. | 所以我才一直告诉你们 不要改变这家餐馆 |
[10:02] | You know, you let up a little bit, everything changes. | 我稍不留神就什么都变了样 |
[10:07] | You know, you don’t realize, this is a delicate ecosystem, | 你没意识到 这里就像个脆弱的生态系统 |
[10:13] | and it’s held together by a shared history, | 靠一段共同的历史 爱 尊重 |
[10:16] | and love, and respect. | 维系起来 |
[10:23] | There’s this statue on top of the Board of Trade. | 委员会大楼的顶部有尊雕像 |
[10:27] | Goddess, right? She has no face. People are like, “Where is her face?” | 女神 知道吧 雕像没有脸 人们问 “脸哪去了?” |
[10:33] | And architect John Storrs, right, John Storrs goes, | 建筑师约翰·斯托尔斯 对 约翰·斯托尔斯说 |
[10:37] | “When we put it up there, it was the tallest building in the city | “雕像竖立起来的时候 这栋楼是本市最高的建筑” |
[10:39] | “and no one was really gonna see her face, so we didn’t bother to put one.” | “没人会看到雕像的脸 所以 我们就没费那个事” |
[10:45] | But now, every goddamn building is taller than the next one, | 可现在的楼 一栋比一栋高 |
[10:48] | and they all look out at this chick with no face, and it’s just… | 人人都看得到 这个没脸的小妞 真是… |
[10:52] | -Yo, what the fuck? Who’s shooting man? -Keep it down. What the fuck. | -他妈的怎么回事 谁开的枪? -蹲下 真他妈的 |
[10:56] | -Are you fucking kidding me? -Everybody okay? | -他妈的搞什么? -大家都没事吧? |
[10:58] | -You good? -Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[10:59] | -Sweeps. -Motherfuck! | -斯威普斯 -操他妈! |
[11:00] | Everybody okay, yeah? | 大家都没事吧? |
[11:01] | -Small arms. A pistol. -Everybody straight? | 小型武器 听着像把手枪 |
[11:03] | -大家没事吧? -这里他妈的是怎么回事? | |
[11:03] | The fuck is going on around here? | -大家没事吧? -这里他妈的是怎么回事? |
[11:05] | The fuck is going on around here? | |
[11:05] | Yo, Richie. Don’t go out there. What you doing, bro? | 里奇 别出去 你干什么呢 兄弟? |
[11:20] | -Hey, yo. Crooked John. -Hey, man. | -喂 歪嘴约翰 -嘿 伙计 |
[11:24] | What’s up? | 你好 |
[11:25] | You guys see who shot up my window? | 看见是谁朝我们的餐馆开枪了吗? |
[11:27] | I didn’t see it, man. Scared the shit outta me, though. | 没看见 伙计 可真是把我吓坏了 |
[11:30] | Sounded like a little marble. | 听起来像把自制小手枪 |
[11:31] | Yeah, right? | 可不是嘛 |
[11:33] | Probably some dumb ass kid fucking with his mom’s .22. | 也许是熊孩子 在拿妈妈的小口径手枪惹祸 |
[11:37] | Listen, man, you know you guys aren’t supposed to be hanging out here. | 你们知道自己不该在餐馆外逗留 |
[11:41] | I asked you to hang out down there. | 我让你们去那边待着 |
[11:43] | Man, don’t call the cops. | 伙计 别报警 |
[11:44] | John. Don’t hurt my feelings. How long have you known me? | 约翰 别伤我的心 认识我那么久了 你还不了解我吗? |
[11:48] | I do not give a fuck what you do, or who you do it with. | 我他妈的才不在乎你们做什么 跟谁打交道 |
[11:51] | All I ask is you do it over there, and keep it at a reasonable volume. | 我只要求你们到那边去 别太吵闹 |
[11:56] | -But we can’t chill over there, man. -Why? | -但我们没法在那边待着 -为什么? |
[11:58] | It’s dangerous. | 那里很危险 |
[11:59] | Dangerous? All you motherfuckers have weapons on you. | 危险?你们这帮混蛋身上都有武器 |
[12:02] | It’s a different dangerous. Construction dangerous. | 不是那种危险 是建筑工地带来的危险 |
[12:05] | The vent went cold. The whole shit’s gutted. Building a Sweetgreen. | 那里停业了 里面都被清空了 要开轻食沙拉连锁店了 |
[12:09] | Are you fucking kidding me right now? You know the bar’s closed, too. | 有没有搞错 你知道吧 那家酒吧也关门了 |
[12:13] | It’s getting ugly. | 世道不好啊 |
[12:14] | All right, I’ll tell you what. Do me a favor, okay? | 这样吧 帮我个忙 好吧? |
[12:17] | Ask around, see if you can sniff out who shot up my shit. Check Al’s. | 到处打听一下 看看能不能查出来 是谁开的枪 去艾尔那家店问问 |
[12:22] | All right. | 好 |
[12:23] | In exchange, you guys can hang out here. | 作为酬谢 你们可以待在这边 |
[12:25] | But low pro, all right? | 但你们得消停点 懂吗? |
[12:27] | I don’t want any noise, any fucking gangster shit popping off, | 我不想听到任何噪音 不想听到帮派打斗 |
[12:31] | anything that’s gonna freak out my customers, okay? | 不许做任何吓走餐馆顾客的事 |
[12:33] | -All right. -You dig? | -好 -答应吗? |
[12:35] | -Dug. Respect. Okay? -All right. All right. Thanks, bro. | -答应 互相尊重 好吧? -好 谢谢 兄弟 |
[12:38] | You heard him, okay? | 你们听到他的话了吧? |
[12:45] | -I love coming here. -Sugar. | 这里真招我“喜欢” |
[12:51] | -You okay? -Yeah, you? | -你没事吧? -没事 你呢? |
[12:53] | Yeah, fuck. I don’t even know anymore. | 妈的 我都不知道自己有没有事了 |
[12:57] | Should we call the cops? | 应该报警吗? |
[12:59] | -No. -No. | -不 -不 |
[13:01] | -They’re sweeping glass up. -I know. | -他们在清扫碎玻璃 -我知道 |
[13:03] | -Tuesday afternoon. -Sugar… | -星期二下午 -舒格尔 |
[13:05] | I’m gonna lose my house. | 我的房子要没了 |
[13:06] | Don’t co-sign for a drug addict. 45 minutes to open, chefs! | 别给瘾君子当合伙人 45分钟后开店 主厨们! |
[13:10] | -Yes, Chef. -Yes, Chef. | -是 主厨 -是 主厨 |
[13:11] | -Keep not processing trauma, Carm. -Dude, what? I can’t close. | -继续深埋心理创伤 小卡门 -说这干什么 我不能关店 |
[13:14] | Keep working. It’s like nothing ever happened. | 接着工作好了 就好像没有事情发生过 |
[13:16] | A window got shot out, everybody is fine. The end. | 窗户的玻璃被打碎了 大家都没事 仅此而已 |
[13:19] | -That’s what I’m saying. -Natalie. | -这就是我说的“深埋心理创伤” -娜塔莉 |
[13:20] | Carmy. | 小卡门 |
[13:23] | -You’re pissing me off. -You’re pissing me off! | -你在惹我生气 -是你在惹我生气 |
[13:26] | Carm. | 小卡门 |
[13:28] | Fucking go. | 就知道转身走人 |
[13:34] | What? | 干嘛? |
[13:37] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[13:44] | Did you find Sugar’s… I don’t know… | 你给舒格尔找到…我不知道 |
[13:50] | -garbage? -No, no. I didn’t find it. | -那破玩意儿了吗? -没 没找到 |
[13:55] | Yeah. Paperwork’s not really my jam. | 文书工作不是我的强项 |
[13:59] | Me, neither. | 也不是我的强项 |
[14:03] | They didn’t teach you accounting at Noma? | 诺玛没教你做会计工作吗? |
[14:10] | -They teach you at DeVry? -Yeah. | -德锐学院教你了吗? -也是 |
[14:16] | What is that? Oven? | 怎么弄的 炉子烫的? |
[14:20] | No. | 不是 |
[14:23] | No, it was Michael’s 15th birthday party. | 迈克尔15岁生日那天 |
[14:30] | Jan-Carlo and Fak got into a fight, | 扬卡罗和法克打了起来 |
[14:32] | I tried to break it up and fell into the barbeque. | 我想拉架 结果整个人被甩到了烧烤架上 |
[14:35] | God. Feck. | 该死的法克 |
[14:46] | Is there a name for that thing where, | 有没有一个词能够概括这种情况 |
[14:50] | you’re afraid of something good happening | 就是你很害怕会有好事发生 |
[14:52] | ’cause you think something bad’s gonna happen? | 因为你觉得会发生坏事 |
[14:56] | I don’t know. Life? | 不大知道 “生活”这个词吧 |
[15:07] | The other day, my kid asked me if my real last name was “Bad News.” | 有一天 我女儿问我 我是不是真的姓“霉” |
[15:12] | Like Bad News Bears? | 就像《少棒闯天下》里演的那样? |
[15:15] | I guess, I’m in her mom’s phone as “Richie Bad News.” | 我猜啊 她妈在手机里 把我的名字存储成了“里奇·霉” |
[15:23] | And I go, “Tiff, what the fuck?” | 我说 “蒂芙 这是干什么” |
[15:30] | She says I’m contagious, I only call with bad news. | 她说我是个丧门星 只会引来霉运 |
[15:40] | Maybe that’s not what you’re talking about. | 也许你说的不是这种情况 |
[15:46] | Fuck. I don’t know. Fuck it all. | 妈的 我不清楚 管他呢 |
[16:20] | All right, put me out of my misery. Flip it, T. | 好了 别让我等了 翻牌子吧 蒂 |
[16:24] | Hey, look alive, chefs. We open. | 精神点 各位主厨 我们开店了 |
[16:26] | Rock out, let’s go. | 精神焕发 加油 |
[16:28] | All right. Step lively. Let’s go. Single file. | 跟紧点 快 排成一排 |
[16:30] | Oh, shit! It’s the man with the golden dick. | 天啊 长着大屌的那位来了 |
[16:33] | How are you, Tom? Good to see you, bro. | 你好吗 汤姆?见到你真高兴 兄弟 |
[16:37] | Let me get one beef, little hot, little sweet, dip it. | 一份牛肉 半辣半甜 蘸酱汁 |
[16:40] | Thanks, pal. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[16:41] | Nick, how’s that dog of yours, by the way? Getting better? | 尼克 你的狗怎么样了? 好点了吗? |
[16:44] | Got the cone and everything off? How are you? | 伊丽莎白圈摘掉了吗?你好吗? |
[17:03] | Damn, Chef. | 天啊 主厨 |
[17:11] | Mmm. | |
[17:13] | Brava. | 好吃 |
[17:15] | Thanks, Chef. | 谢谢 主厨 |
[17:17] | Ebra and Richie are out front. | 伊布拉和里奇在前面 |
[17:18] | Tina, you’re floating. We good back here? | 蒂娜 你负责两个岗位 没问题吗? |
[17:20] | Yes, Chef. | 没问题 主厨 |
[17:21] | We gotta watch the heat on the stove, guys. | 我们得注意火候 各位 |
[17:23] | These chickens are comin’ out dark. | 鸡肉的颜色太深了 |
[17:26] | When’s the last time you cleaned out the grease trap? | 上次清理隔油池是什么时候? |
[17:28] | -It’s getting backed up. -I’ll get to it. | -快被堵住了 -一会儿就弄 |
[17:30] | -Still dealing with the circuit breaker. -Thank you. | -还在弄断路器 -谢谢 |
[17:32] | Chef, you think now might be a good time for you to try this? | 主厨 现在尝尝这道菜品可以吗? |
[17:35] | -Yes. Thank you for asking. -Yes. | -谢谢你问了我 -不客气 |
[17:37] | -This one? -Yes. | -这一道吗? -对 |
[17:49] | It’s tremendous, Chef. | 非常好 主厨 |
[17:50] | Thank you, Chef. | 谢谢 主厨 |
[17:53] | Sauce is a little bit tight. | 酱汁有点太稠了 |
[17:54] | Yeah, heard. Thank you. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[17:56] | Mmm. Mmm-hmm. Mmm-hmm. | |
[17:57] | -Do you think maybe soon… Thank you. -This is fire! | -你觉得很快就…谢谢 -太棒了! |
[18:02] | Maybe we could start rolling it out as a special soon? Is there a place? | 能把它加在特别推荐的菜品里吗? 加得进去吗? |
[18:06] | -It’s getting closer. Yeah. -How close? | -非常有可能 -有多大的可能性? |
[18:11] | -I told you it was great. -You said “tremendous,” remember? | -我跟你说了 很棒 -你说的是“非常好” 记得吗? |
[18:15] | I didn’t tell you it was perfect. | 我没说它完美 |
[18:17] | Well, yeah, I mean, I like it. | 那倒是 不过我很喜欢 |
[18:20] | I think it’s great and I’ll definitely loosen up the sauce… | 我觉得它很棒 我一定会稀释酱汁 |
[18:23] | -Sydney. Sydney. -You know, I don’t understand… | -西德妮 -我不明白… |
[18:27] | Chef, it’s not ready yet. You understand? | 还不行 懂吗? |
[18:32] | Yes, Chef. I understand. | 是 主厨 懂了 |
[18:34] | -Thank you, Chef. -Thank you, Chef. | -谢谢你 主厨 -谢谢你 主厨 |
[18:42] | Hi, these are Cola-braised short ribs with risotto. And they’re yours. | 这道菜是可乐红烧牛小排 配意大利调味饭 给你吃 |
[18:48] | -Really? -Yup. | -真的吗? -对 |
[18:49] | I had an extra and I’m Sydney, if you need anything else. | 我多做了一份 我叫西德尼 有什么需要尽管说 |
[18:52] | -Well, thank you, Sydney. -Have a good day. | -谢谢你 西德妮 -祝你今天愉快 |
[19:00] | -Hey, maybe it’s not here. -No, it’s here. | -也许不在这里 -肯定在 |
[19:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:21] | I knew it was dumb to co-sign. FYI. | 我知道跟他合伙很傻 告诉你一声 |
[19:24] | I’d have done the same thing. | 换作是我也会做的 |
[19:29] | -You wanna fight? -Please. | -你想吵架吗? -来吧 |
[19:32] | -I know you’re mad at me. -This is irresponsible. | -我知道你在生我的气 -这样很不负责任 |
[19:34] | I mean, at your house. All the stuff you said. | 我是说在你家时 你说的那些话 |
[19:36] | I was annoyed. | 我那时很烦 |
[19:38] | Yeah. Clearly. | 很明显 |
[19:40] | Look, I think the thing that just pisses me off, | 我觉得让我生气的 |
[19:44] | is the thing that I’m probably too embarrassed to admit, | 是你从未问过我过得好不好 从没问过 |
[19:49] | is that you never ask me how I’m doing. Like, ever. | 而承认这一点会让我十分尴尬 |
[19:55] | I know it’s childish, but that’s why I’m mad at you. | 我知道这样想很幼稚 可我生你的气就是因为那一点 |
[20:00] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[20:02] | Plus, we never spend any real time together. | 而且 我们从没 真正在一起共度过什么时光 |
[20:05] | This place is eating you alive. | 这家餐馆占据了你全部的时间和精力 |
[20:07] | You always blame this place. | 你总是埋怨这家餐馆 |
[20:09] | -What do you mean? -I mean, you blame the restaurant. | -你什么意思? -你埋怨餐馆 |
[20:12] | All right, you don’t blame Mom. You don’t blame Mikey. | 你不埋怨妈妈 不埋怨小麦克 |
[20:15] | How can I not blame this place? | 我怎么能不埋怨这家餐馆呢? |
[20:17] | I just cleaned up shot-out glass, and now, I’m covered in carbon. | 我刚刚打扫过被枪打碎的玻璃 现在我浑身都脏兮兮的 |
[20:23] | All of our time, money, work, gets sucked up into this place. | 这家餐馆吞没了我们所有的 时间 金钱 工作成果 |
[20:29] | The only thing we get back is, chaos, resentment. | 我们得到的只有混乱和怨恨 |
[20:37] | It’s bullshit. | 开餐馆就是胡搞 |
[20:41] | Sounds like Mom. | 跟妈妈说的一样 |
[20:42] | -I’m serious. -I’m serious. | -我是认真的 -我是认真的 |
[20:45] | I just want things to be calm. | 我只想平静地生活 |
[20:47] | I just want things to be on solid ground. I want things to feel… | 我只想要有安全感 我只想让一切… |
[20:51] | -Consistent. -Yeah. Consistent. | -稳定 -对啊 稳定 |
[20:54] | Yeah. That’s totally reasonable. | 完全合理 |
[20:59] | Well… I appreciate you saying that. | 你这样说 我很感激 |
[21:04] | Um… | |
[21:08] | I guess, all the time, I feel like I’m kind of trapped, | 我觉得自己一直以来陷入束缚 |
[21:13] | because I can’t describe | 都是因为我无法描述… |
[21:14] | 紧迫感 | |
[21:16] | how I’m feeling. | 自己的感受 |
[21:18] | So, to ask somebody else how they’re feeling, that just seems, | 所以 问别人感受如何好像是 |
[21:27] | I don’t know, insane? | 我完全想不到去做的事 |
[21:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:34] | I’m sorry. You know, | 对不起 |
[21:37] | you’re right. I wanna know how you’re feeling. | 你说得对 我想知道你的感受如何 |
[21:44] | How’re you feeling? | 你有什么感觉? |
[21:47] | Really good. Just great. | “好”得不得了 |
[21:52] | Right. | 好吧 |
[22:07] | Yo. Yo, is this it? | 是不是这个文件? |
[22:14] | -Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. -Yeah, right? | -就是它 -对吧? |
[22:17] | Just sittin’ in this file labeled… | 这些文件的标签是… |
[22:22] | -“Shit.” -“Shit.” | -“胡扯” -“胡扯” |
[22:36] | Okay, checks. Little boys look great, guys. | 检查 操作台下的冰柜很整洁 |
[22:41] | Holy shit! What’s he doing? | 天啊 他在干什么? |
[22:44] | Yo, what’s going on with these edges, Chef? Gotta be cleaner than that. | 这些刀刃是怎么了 这样可不行 |
[22:48] | This knife is shit. When was the last time you sharpened it? | -这把刀不中用 -什么时候磨的? |
[22:53] | Fuck! Where’s my gun? Any of you motherfuckers take my gun? | 妈的 我的枪呢? 你们谁拿我的枪了? |
[22:59] | Carmy! | 小卡门 |
[23:03] | What? You know I stay here. Fuck me? Fuck you. | 什么?你知道我不会走的 操我妈 我操你妈还差不多 |
[23:06] | Sydney, get ’em. | 西德妮 去处理 |
[23:09] | Hello, everyone. Thank you for your patronage. | 各位 谢谢光临 |
[23:11] | Everything’s under control. Please enjoy your beefs. | 一切都好 好好品味牛肉吧 |
[23:14] | Focus on that. Chicago. Am I right? | 专心吃美食 这里是芝加哥嘛 |
[23:18] | Hey, guys! Hey! Guys! | 嘿 各位 |
[23:22] | Guys, shut up! Please. | 各位 闭嘴 拜托了 |
[23:26] | Thank you. What’s going on here? | 谢谢 这是怎么回事? |
[23:31] | This isn’t his space. | 这里不是他的地盘 |
[23:33] | You’re the one getting nasty! | 是你挑的事儿! |
[23:35] | ‘Cause you’re crew’s blowing cigarette smoke! | 因为你们的人都是大烟枪 |
[23:37] | Hey! Hey! Can we lower our voices, please? | 嘿 小点声行吗? |
[23:41] | Thank you. I’m Sydney. Let’s start there. I’m Sydney. | 谢谢 我是西德妮 都先自我介绍一下 我是西德妮 |
[23:46] | John. | 约翰 |
[23:47] | Mr. Carl. | 卡尔先生 |
[23:49] | Okay. Mr. Carl and John. Hello, | 卡尔先生和约翰 你们好 |
[23:53] | associates. Good afternoon. Uh… | 各位手下们 下午好 |
[24:00] | -Fuck! Fuck! -We didn’t take your gun, bro. | -妈的 -我们没拿你的枪 兄弟 |
[24:04] | Shit! | 知道了 |
[24:06] | You apparently know Tina, and Gary as well. Great. | 你们肯定认识蒂娜还有盖里 很好 |
[24:11] | So, now we all are in various states of knowing each other. | 我们有新朋 有老友 |
[24:14] | Cool. Okay, so, so how do we fix this? | 好 怎么解决眼下的问题呢? |
[24:17] | It can’t be fixed because this guy is a bitch. | 没法解决 这家伙是个傻逼 |
[24:20] | You fucking said that for the last time! | 你敢再说一次 我就要你好看 |
[24:22] | -Come on! -Yeah you better fuckin’ hold me back. | -来吧 -最好拉住我 |
[24:25] | 导电棒玩具 | |
[24:44] | All right, so, we can do this every week, yeah? | 每周都给你们打折 好吧? |
[24:47] | Sandwiches, simple conversation, no yelling, | 吃点三明治 简单聊聊 不要喊 |
[24:51] | no smoking where all the food is, you know what I mean? All right? | 吃东西的时候别抽烟 懂我什么意思吧? |
[24:55] | -Okay. -Okay. | -好 -好 |
[24:56] | We’re gonna need pop, too. To wash down the sandwiches. | 我们得喝汽水 咽三明治时会容易一些 |
[24:59] | RC, Green River, whatever we’re working with. | 皇冠可乐 绿河汽水都可以 |
[25:02] | Sure. Great. | 没问题 |
[25:04] | Deal only applies to the guys who’s out here right now. | 只有现在在场的人才有这种优惠 |
[25:06] | So, don’t go telling your auntie, brother, cousin and friends, | 别去告诉家人和朋友 |
[25:09] | -to come down here every Tuesday, okay? -Cool. | -每周二下午都过来 好吧? -好 |
[25:11] | -All right. -Cool. | -好 -行 |
[25:12] | Okay, so, we good? Great. | 没事了吧 好 |
[25:15] | You guys, take these, I’ll get more of these. | 都给你们吧 我还有呢 |
[25:17] | Wild, man. Stay safe out here, G. | 江湖有风险 注意安全 伙计们 |
[25:19] | Hey, fancy now, my guy? | 现在开心了 伙计? |
[25:20] | Yeah, man. Real fancy. | 很开心 |
[25:23] | This is exactly what happens when you sweep the Padres, -but fail the drug test. -Ah! | 这就是典型的阴沟里翻船 |
[25:28] | It’s handled. | 解决了 |
[25:41] | So, this fucking goon, he pulls up again. | 这个傻瓜 他又停了下来 |
[25:44] | And now, this is the third stoplight. | 这是第三个红绿灯了 |
[25:46] | Let me get two dogs, two chickens, four all day, please. | 两份热狗三明治 两份鸡肉三明治 一共四份 |
[25:50] | He’s fucking with me. He’s revving me. | 他想激怒我 把发动机踩得嗡嗡响 |
[25:52] | Finally, I roll down the window, and I’m like, | 最后 我把车窗摇下来说 |
[25:55] | “Guy, take a breath. It’s a fucking Honda. Let’s just chill for a second.” | “缓口气 伙计 不过开辆本田车 别那么激动” |
[25:59] | Sorry. You’re gonna love this next shit. Listen. | 对不起 接下来的你肯定爱听 听我说 |
[26:02] | Yeah, I’m rocking. I’m rocking. Okay? | 我在忙 我忙着呢 好吗? |
[26:05] | -I need you on the register. -One second. | -我需要你去收钱 -等一下 |
[26:07] | -Richie! Richie, now! Yo! -Let me just fucking tell the story. | -里奇 现在就去 快点 -让我把故事讲完 |
[26:10] | Look, will you shut the fuck up for one second? | 你他妈的能不能把嘴闭上? |
[26:13] | Richard! Outside! Outside now! God. | 理查德 出去 马上出去 天啊 |
[26:18] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧 |
[26:19] | Damn it! Look, I’m gonna throw some shit at you. | 混蛋 当心我扔东西砸你 |
[26:23] | You remember, Tin, this place used to be cool, man. | 记得吧 蒂 以前这里很酷 |
[26:26] | -Okay, you need to go home and cool off. -What? | -回家去 冷静一下 -什么? |
[26:29] | You need to get outta here. You are fucking my shit up. | 你得离开这里 你会惹祸的 |
[26:32] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 没搞错吧 |
[26:34] | I feel like I’m on a different fucking planet. | 这里完全变样了 |
[26:36] | My game has improved 300% in two months. | 我这两个月进步了好多 |
[26:39] | This place is organized. | 这家餐馆有规有矩 |
[26:42] | And clean. And smooth and… | 很干净 运转顺利还… |
[26:47] | Yo, I loved Mikey. | 我以前很爱小麦克 |
[26:50] | You know how much I loved that kid. | 你知道我有多么爱他 |
[26:52] | But, this… | 可现在… |
[26:57] | This is real and alive and… | 他不在了 可餐馆还生气勃勃而且… |
[27:01] | And what? | 而且怎样? |
[27:03] | And good. It’s good. | 而且很棒 很棒 |
[27:08] | Tin, they’re kids. She doesn’t understand. | 蒂 他们是小孩子 她不理解 |
[27:13] | She’s a baby, you know? Walking around thinking that she can handle shit. | 她是个小破孩 知道吗? 到处乱逛 以为自己能处理问题 |
[27:17] | This is a delicate fucking ecosystem. | 这是脆弱的生态系统 |
[27:23] | I really don’t need this right now. | 我现在不想这么做 |
[27:25] | I cannot fucking emphasize enough how much I don’t fucking need this shit right now. | 真的很不想 怎么强调都不为过 |
[27:33] | -I’mma quit. -Quit? | -可我要辞职 -辞职? |
[27:41] | And where you gonna go, Richie? | 然后你要去哪里 里奇? |
[27:46] | Where you gonna go? | 去哪里? |
[28:04] | All right, let’s 86 the ravioli please, Chefs. | 意式小方饺取消了 主厨 |
[28:07] | Eighty-six the ravioli, Chef. | 意式小方饺取消了 主厨 |
[28:09] | Let’s fire. Two chicken peppers, two sausage pepper, two mortadelle. | 上灶 两份鸡肉辣椒 两份香肠辣椒 两份肉肠 |
[28:13] | On it, Chef. | 正在做 主厨 |
[28:14] | Fire! One rib sauce with pepper. One mortadelle. | 上灶 一份牛小排加酱汁和辣椒 再加一份肉肠 |
[28:17] | All right. | 好 |
[28:18] | Let me get ten beef all day, six hot, four sweet. Thank you! | 我要十份牛肉 六份辣味 四份甜味 谢谢! |
[28:22] | Let’s fire, two chicken pepper, two sausage pepper, two mortadelle. | 上灶 两份鸡肉辣椒 两份香肠辣椒 两份肉肠 |
[28:30] | Fire. One rib sausage with pepper, and one mortadelle. | 上灶 一份牛小排加酱汁和辣椒 再加一份肉肠 |
[28:38] | All right, can I get two chicken, three beefs all day, please. | 一共两份鸡肉 三份牛肉 谢谢 |
[28:43] | Two chicken, three beefs all day, Chef. Thank you, chefs. | -一共两份鸡肉 三份牛肉 主厨 -谢谢 各位主厨们 |
[28:46] | Do I wanna know what happened out there? | -我需要知道店外的那件事吗? -不需要 |
[28:48] | No. You do not. But I just gave some people some leftovers. Do I wanna know what happened out there? | -我需要知道店外的那件事吗? -不需要 |
[28:48] | No. You do not. But I just gave some people some leftovers. | |
[28:48] | No. You do not. But I just gave some people some leftovers. | 我只是把剩三明治送人了 |
[28:51] | Listen, I’m sorry if I was shitty earlier today. | 今天早些时候 我犯浑了 跟你道歉 |
[28:54] | -It’s all good. -Yeah? | -没事 -是吗? |
[28:57] | Can I get two more chicken peppers, please, with greens. | 再加两份鸡肉辣椒 加蔬菜 |
[29:01] | Four all day. Can I hear four all day? | 一共四份 清楚了吗? |
[29:03] | Four all day, Chef. Thank you, chefs. | -一共四份 主厨 -谢谢 各位主厨 |
[29:06] | Yo there’s a VIP on 21. It’s Tom Skilling, | 21号桌有贵宾 汤姆·斯奇林 |
[29:09] | so can I get a dessert drop, please. Yo, Marcus. You hear me? | 麻烦提前准备甜点 马科斯 听到没? |
[29:14] | -Dessert drop. -Yes, Chef. | -提前准备甜点 -是 主厨 |
[29:15] | Say it back, please, chefs. | 重复菜品 主厨们 |
[29:18] | We got four beefs here. We need them out front, please. | 客人点了四份牛肉 要赶快做出来 |
[29:21] | I love this tempo, though. Let’s keep it up. | 现在的节奏很棒 坚持住 |
[29:23] | Let’s take it up another level. More urgency, please. | 手脚再麻利一点 有点急迫感 |
[29:26] | -Can I get hands, please. -Hands. | -我需要帮厨 -帮厨 |
[29:28] | Chef Sydney, three chicken up. | 西德妮主厨 三份鸡肉好了 |
[29:30] | Thank you, Chef. Can I get a hands, please? | -谢谢你 主厨 -帮厨 |
[29:32] | Hands. | 帮厨 |
[29:37] | No matter how you work it Things go wrong | |
[29:48] | So if you’re comin’ with me Let me know | |
[29:53] | Maybe you’re the last train | |
[29:56] | Maybe you’re the last train home | |
[29:58] | I’m on the last train runnin’ I’m on the last train runnin’ | |
[30:04] | And I surrender And I surrender | |
[30:09] | I’m on the last train runnin’ I’m on the last train runnin’ | |
[30:14] | And I surrender And I surrender | |
[30:19] | I’m on the last train runnin’ I’m on the last train runnin’ | |
[30:24] | And I surrender And I surrender | |
[30:29] | I’m on the last train runnin’ I’m on the last train runnin’ | |
[30:34] | And I surrender |