时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | TINA:What are you gonna call the dish? | 你打算给这道起什么名字 |
[00:08] | SYDNEY:Oh,well,I don’t really know | 嗯我还没想好 |
[00:09] | I’m just,like,working through a few ideas | 现在只是在找灵感 |
[00:11] | Like,there’s this concept of,like,all the elements | 想要把所有元素汇集起来 |
[00:13] | you know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[00:14] | Like,earth,air,water,fire. | 比如士风水火 |
[00:16] | But also,I really wanna be conscious of waste. | 同时也一 点没浪费食材 |
[00:18] | Those daikon are flash-pickled in the water | 那些白萝人是在 |
[00:21] | that I washed the fennel salad in. | 洗茴香沙拉的水里泡的 |
[00:24] | -TINA:Uh-huh.-SYDNEY:And then I use the remainder | 然后我用剩下的茴香 |
[00:26] | to make like a play on an XO sauce, | 突发奇想做了0酱 |
[00:28] | like a Chinese XO sauce,but like using the remainder | 像中国的0酱但我喜欢用剩下的茴香做 |
[00:30] | -of the fennel.-That doesn’t look like fennel though | 但看起来不像茴香 |
[00:32] | Right,yeah,that’s like,that’s what’s,like,cool about it. | 对这就是最酷的地方 |
[00:34] | I was,like,thinking about using duck, | 我之前决定用鸭肉做 |
[00:36] | but we started with,like,a lamb. | 但我们先用小羊肉试试 |
[00:37] | You got a lot for a tasting menu. | 你的试吃菜单貞哆丰盛 |
[00:38] | I know that-that’s…It’s like we’re exp…Tina. | 我知道但我们是专业的 蒂娜 |
[00:41] | -It’s,like,good,it’s positive.-Okay,Ma.I got you. | -很好这很积极-好的女士我明白 |
[00:44] | -SYDNEY:Yeah.-I will sear. | 好的-我烧一下 |
[00:45] | SYDNEY:Just do a,like,a hard sear. | 大火烧不府 |
[00:47] | -Yeah,that’s the sausage.-TINA:This is going on there,too? | 对那里放香肠-也放这儿吗 |
[00:49] | SYDNEY:Yeah.’Cause you’re gonna have,like,ideally duck | 对因为理想状态下是鸭肉 |
[00:51] | and then with,like,the garden of the elements around it. | 然后周围有各种花园的元素环绕 |
[00:54] | It’s like earth,it’s like,it’s like fire,fire. | 有土有火 |
[00:57] | I don’t get how it’s fire,fire… | 火是怎么个说法 |
[00:58] | -What?-SYDNEY:It’s like,it’s nduja. | 什么-就象发酵猪肉酱 |
[00:59] | It’s like spicy,it’s like fire. | 是的就像发酵猪肉酱一样 |
[01:01] | Nduja,do ya | 猪肉酱你愿意吗 |
[01:02] | -That song?-SYDNEY:Is that a song? | 跟这首歌一样吗一这是首歌吗 |
[01:03] | 猪肉酱-你愿意 | |
[01:05] | -I don’t know.-Just messin’with you,Ma | 我不知道-我逗你呢小姐 |
[01:06] | -You cranky ’cause it’s late,right?-I’m messin’with you,too. | 你有点烦操 因为很晚了对吧-我也在逗你呢 |
[01:08] | -It’s not that late.-TINA:It is a li. | 也没那么谗 |
[01:09] | It’s 1:30 in the morning,my love. | 现在都凌晨一点半了亲 |
[01:11] | We’re doing good on time.Are you tired? | 我们还有时间啊你累了吗 |
[01:13] | I wouldn’t be mad if we wrapped it up. | 如果现在就回家我会很开的小 |
[01:15] | -And with the bread—I’m thinking about doing,like, | 还有面包-我老虑做道 |
[01:17] | a play on,like,a panzanella. | 面包丁夏季沙啦 |
[01:18] | -Panzanella?-SYDNEY:Yeah. | 夏季沙拉-对 |
[01:21] | Do you feel like this is,like,too many ingredients or– | 你会不会觉得太多配料了 |
[01:24] | Honestly,Chef,it seems a little busy,Ma. | 老实说大厨盘子有点满 |
[01:28] | Not too much. | 也没那么满 |
[01:35] | It’s a lot.It’s a lot.I’m seeing now that it’s a lot. | 是很多我看出来了是很多 |
[02:41] | -Five?-SWEEPS:Seven. | -5秒-7秒 |
[02:43] | Ahh!-Oh,you gained a second,bro. | 你还多了1秒兄弟 |
[02:44] | No,that felt like four.Are you sure you’re starting it right? | 不对啊我感觉像4秒 确定你掐表准确吗 |
[02:46] | Carmy,I’m starting it right,bro. | 卡米我要开始了兄弟 |
[02:47] | TINA:Morning,fam. | 早上好兄弟 |
[02:48] | -Yo,T.-What’s up,T? | 嘿T-你好T |
[02:50] | -Jeffrey?-Yeah | 恭弗里-恩哈 |
[02:51] | You have an extra knife lying around? | 你有多余的刀吗 |
[02:52] | I need a good one for school. | 我需要一把好刀上学用 |
[02:54] | Yes,uh,just,uh,over there on the bench | 就在长形操作台那边 |
[02:56] | -TINA:Carm.-Yeah. | 卡姆-怎么 |
[02:57] | You heard from Ebra? | 埃布拉跟你联系过吗 |
[02:58] | No.Why?What’s up? | 没为什么怎么了 |
[03:00] | Nada.We’ll talk later. | 没什么稍后再柳吧 |
[03:01] | RICHIE:Come on,let’s go | 来吧开始 |
[03:03] | CARMY:Alright,alright,alright. | 好的好的 |
[03:05] | -Okay.-Go. | 好的-开始 |
[03:11] | Okay,and five. | 完成5秒 |
[03:12] | -Tell me that’s five.-SWEEPS:Seven. | 拜托一定是5秒-7秒 |
[03:13] | -Seven?-Embarrassing,bro. | 7秒-丢入啊兄弟 |
[03:16] | It’s the island and the ovens,they’re just.. | 因为操作台和烤箱 |
[03:19] | They’re too far apart,right?I mean,what do you think? | 离得太远了对吧 你觉得呢 |
[03:21] | I think you can get it down to five. | 我觉得你可以压缩到5秒 |
[03:22] | Nah,this kid’s fried.He needs a break. | 不这孩子说胡话了他得休息一下 |
[03:24] | -No,I got it,cousin.-TINA:Wait.Jeffrey. | 不行我可以的-等等杰弗里 |
[03:26] | -CARMY:Yo.-This is your knife. | -哟-这是你的刀么 |
[03:27] | Yours,Chef. | 现在是你的了大厨 |
[03:30] | RICHIE:Cousin,get your ass back on the line. | 表亲赶紧回来练习 |
[03:31] | Alright!-Let’s go.Bring it home. | 好-快拿出最好的水平 |
[03:35] | SWEEPS:Go. | 开始 |
[03:38] | We have the appointments confirmed. | 预松都吧绎确认 Peo |
[03:40] | It’s just scheduling them is the issue. | 难的是安排时间上门 |
[03:43] | Scheduling’s the issue? | 安排时间很难吗 |
[03:45] | Natalie,this fucker’s making a sandwich. | 哪塔莉这家伙在做三明治 |
[03:47] | Yeah,that’s Richie’s electrician. | 对这是里奇的电工 |
[03:49] | How you doing,Richie’s electrician? | 你好啊里奇的电工 |
[03:51] | Why you making a sandwich? | 你为什么要做三明治 |
[03:53] | Can’t do anything else until plumbing is installed. | 在水管安装好之前我什么都做不了 |
[03:55] | That department had a scheduling issue. | 他们今天的日程安排出了问题 |
[03:58] | Apologies.-Don’t worry about it | 抱歉-别担心 |
[04:01] | Berzatto department has a brain issue | 熊家整个脑子有问题 |
[04:04] | Didn’t there used to be a bunch of fucking walls up in here? | 这里以前不是有面墙吗 |
[04:06] | SUGAR:Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:07] | Stop.Time? | 停多少 |
[04:09] | -Seven.-Seven?Fuck! | 7秒-7秒妈的! |
[04:10] | -SUGAR:Carm,you were seven an hour ago.-Thank you. | -卡姆你一小时之前就7秒了-我射谢你 |
[04:12] | That’s helpful.What’s up,Unc? | 你真会帮忙-什么事叔叔 |
[04:13] | Oh,nothing.What the fuck’s this weird shit? | 没事这他么是在干嘛 |
[04:16] | -We’re mapping out the kitchen for maximum efficiency.-Mapping out the kitchen plan… | 我们在规划厨房以求动线效率最高-规划厨房 |
[04:17] | Can you let me talk?-SUGAR:Let me talk. | -f 能让我说完一浅来说 |
[04:19] | -Please.-CARMY AND SUGAR:Stop it. | -拜托-别闹了 |
[04:20] | CICERO:Oh,kill me.Ladies and germs. | 杀了我吧各位 |
[04:21] | Gotta be honest.I’m becoming concerned | 说实话看到你们如此没个正型 |
[04:23] | that we are taking our eye off the ball here, | 我很担心 |
[04:24] | and I just wanna be–shut the fuck up- | 我只想你他妈的闭嘴 |
[04:26] | hyper clear. | 明确一点 |
[04:26] | If I ain’t seein’no progress, | 我要是再看不到进展 |
[04:28] | I do not wanna keep pissing money away | 就不打算浪费钱了 |
[04:29] | I’m calling this out now because we are… | 我之所以这么说是因为 |
[04:31] | 我们开还有多久 甜甜 | |
[04:32] | -Six weeks.-CICERO:Six weeks. | 一六周六周 |
[04:34] | And I somehow anticipate that in the coming six weeks, | 我预计在接下来的六周内 |
[04:36] | there will be more pissin’. | 还会有更多糟心事 |
[04:36] | Thing is,I like to control ORIGINAL | 问题是我喜欢把糟心事 |
[04:38] | the pissin’the best of my ability.RIGINA | 控制在我能接受的范围之内 |
[04:39] | Shut the fuck up,Richard.Your schedule is kinked. | 闭嘴理查德你的日程安排一团糟 |
[04:41] | You’re doing whatever the fuck you’re doing here | 你自己在里面瞎胡闹 |
[04:43] | Thunder Nuts is out there making sandwiches for his whole family | 外面那个蠢货给他全家做予三明治 |
[04:45] | I mean,look,much as I look forward to selling this place, | 虽然我很想卖掉这里 |
[04:47] | and trust me,I do look forward to it, | 真的我特别期待卖掉这里 |
[04:48] | I think it’s just in all of our best interests | 但我觉得营造个高效的办公场所 |
[04:50] | if we have a maximally efficient place of business. | 符合所有人利益 |
[04:52] | I really would like to tell you a story | 我真的很想给大家讲个 |
[04:53] | of complete and utter failure. | 彻底的失败的故事 |
[04:55] | SYDNEY:Hey,we got one. | 找到一个 |
[04:57] | Wants a signing bonus,but we got one. | 他想要签约奖金但我们招到了 |
[04:59] | What’s his,um,on-base percentage,Chef? | 他的上垒率是多少大厨 |
[05:01] | What,is this sports? | 这是什么运动术语 |
[05:02] | It’s standard operating procedure. | 这是砸内际准澡作 |
[05:04] | Thank you,Chef.We’ll talk about this later. | 谢谢你大厨这个销后再炎 |
[05:06] | Okay.We also have to talk about smallwares. | 好还有些小事要谈 |
[05:07] | -Yep.Thank you,Chef.-Great.Thank you,Chef. | 谢谢你大厨一谢谢你大厨 |
[05:09] | Corner.Wiring is in. | 借过布线的人来了 |
[05:11] | We gotta lock it up | 我们得敲定好子 |
[05:12] | Yes,let’s keep that safe,please. | 好的一定要确认好 |
[05:14] | Don’t worry,cuz,I got it dialed. | 别担心老兄我都安排好了 |
[05:15] | Just like you had the contractor dialed? | 就像你安排好承包商一样吗 |
[05:16] | -How you doin’?-RICHIE:Yeah,exactly like that | 你好吗-没错 就像那样 |
[05:17] | Is now a good time to talk about | 可以方便跟你柳柳 |
[05:18] | those Taylor Swift tickets? | 泰勒·斯威大特票的事吗 |
[05:20] | How we doing?-CICERO:I don’t know,Rich | 你好- 我不知道 |
[05:21] | Is now a good time to talk about you go fuck yourself? | 现在方便跟你聊聊你去死的事 |
[05:25] | -Faky!What’s up?-Hey,Timmy.How are you? | 法克你好蒂光 你好吗 |
[05:28] | -Hey,Timmy,what you eating,bud?-Electric made me a sandwich. | 嘿蒂米你在吃什么-电工给我做了个三名字 |
[05:30] | -Nice.You enjoy that.-TIMMY:I will. | 你会喜欢的-我会的 |
[05:31] | Carm,Sugar,what the fuck? | 卡姆甜甜什么情况 |
[05:33] | -He can’t do the drywall…-He can’t do the drywall– | 他安不了石膏板-安不了石膏板 |
[05:34] | You go.-..before the electricity is installed. | 你说-在电线安装之前 |
[05:36] | And the electricity can’t be installed until the plumbing is installed. | 而电线要等水管安装好了才能铺设 |
[05:39] | RICHIE:Which is why I’m employing a technique known as “war dialing, | 所以我要采取一种“战争拨号”的技术 |
[05:42] | where I call somebody over and over again | 就是一遍又遍地给某人打电适 |
[05:44] | till that motherfucker is forced to pick up | 打到明那个混蛋受不了接电话为上 |
[05:46] | And so you,you get him? | 所以你联系上了吗 |
[05:47] | Um…it’s still ringing. | 还是没人接 |
[05:49] | Excellent work,general. | 干得好将军 |
[05:50] | All good.Still billable hours. | 真好还在按小时计费中 |
[05:53] | Hey,Neil,honey,can you stall him? | 尼尔亲你能他住他吗 |
[05:55] | This is the only day he could come | 他只有今天能来 |
[05:57] | and we can’t afford to reschedule. | 我们没法重排时间 |
[05:58] | -Like,how do I stall him?-SUGAR:I don’t know. | 我要怎么拖住他-我不知道 |
[06:00] | Just,like,talk to him,my love. | 眼他聊天亲 |
[06:01] | -Talk.Okay.-Just chat. | 聊天-对就聊聊天 |
[06:03] | FAK:Hey,Tim.Do you wanna see some magic? | 嘿蒂姆你想看魔术吗 |
[06:05] | CICERO:I don’t wanna fuck around here. | 我可不想在这儿混日子 |
[06:06] | I mean,no progress,we don’t open. | 没有进展就没法开业 |
[06:08] | -I mean,I am 450K in here.-550K. | 里面投了45万美元-55万 |
[06:11] | Oh,550K.Fuck my life | 哦5万呢我完蛋了 |
[06:14] | No,you’re-you’re absolutely right,Uncle | 您说得对叔叔 |
[06:17] | I mean,we need help. | 我是说我们确实需要帮助 |
[06:18] | What can we do? | 我们能做什么 |
[06:20] | feel like you always know what to do | 您总是知道该做什么 |
[06:21] | Ijust… | 我只是 |
[06:23] | I’m sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[06:24] | I just couldn’t figure it out myself. | 因为我自已也弄不明白 |
[06:26] | CICERO:You just take it easy on yourself,alright? | 你得放松点好吗 |
[06:27] | Don’t beat yourself up,alright?That’s my job. | 别尚责自己好吗那是我的专长 |
[06:30] | Meantime,come on out here.I gotta show you something | 同时呢你跟我为来我要给你看点东西 |
[06:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:33] | Go fuck yourselves. | 去你妈的 |
[06:34] | CARMY:That was fucking gross,Sugar. | 这也太他妈恶心予甜甜 |
[06:37] | Time? IGINAL | 计时 |
[06:38] | Alright,let’s go. | 好开始 |
[06:44] | Ebra,where you at? | 埃布啦你在哪儿 |
[06:48] | Uh…it’s been a few days | 这都好几天予 |
[06:51] | I don’t remember the last time | 我都记不得你上一次失联这么久 |
[06:53] | I haven’t spoken to you for a few days. | 是什么时候了 |
[06:55] | That’s weird,right? | s这不太正常吧 |
[06:58] | Don’t be weird. | 你能不能正常点 |
[07:16] | Let’s fuckin’go. | 妈的开整 |
[07:28] | Excellent cut,Chef. | 切得好大厨 |
[07:30] | Thank you,Chef. | 谢谢你人國 |
[07:45] | FAK:…my second favorite album is “Tim.” | 我第二喜欢的专辑是《蒂姆》 |
[07:46] | My first favorite album is “Pleased to Meet Me,” | 我最喜欢的专辑是《见到我很高兴》 |
[07:49] | which has the greatest,like,high school song ever written. | 里面收录的高中歌曲每首都很经典 |
[07:52] | “Can’t Hardly Wait.” | 《等不及》 |
[07:53] | They’re definitely way more punk | 他们绝对更朋克 |
[07:54] | You can see through their influences | 从《雨刷》和《死月》 |
[07:56] | of like Wipers and Dead Moon. | 能看出他们的影响力 |
[07:57] | People say it’s,like,hardcore,it’s like no. | 大家都觉得太硬核了劝退 |
[07:59] | We know what’s gonna go there,right? | 我们知道这里会放什么对吧 |
[08:01] | -SUGAR:Yeah.-Not a C. | 是购一没希望的 |
[08:03] | SUGAR:An L,a B,and a W. | 酒酒酒■备种酒 |
[08:04] | Cause that’s your moneymaker right there. | 这才是你的摇钱树 |
[08:06] | SUGAR:You know,they won’t let me apply | 但你知道吗没有居住证 |
[08:08] | for a liquor,beer and wine license | 我申请不了 |
[08:10] | without the certificate of occupancy. | 烈酒 啤酒和葡萄酒经营许可证 |
[08:13] | Motherfuckin’bullshit takes forever,doesn’t it? | 他妈的到处都是官僚的鬼扯 |
[08:15] | -I know.-How about,uh… | 可不是吗-不如 |
[08:18] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[08:19] | Maybe Uncle Jimmy can move that along a bit for you | 也许吉米叔叔能邦你通融一下 |
[08:21] | -Would that be good?-Would you? | 你觉得怎么样 可以吗 |
[08:24] | -Let me see what I can do.Alright?-Thank you | 我打听看看吧- 谢谢 |
[08:26] | -Aw.Thanks.-Okay,Sug | 太棒了呢谢谢一 好的甜甜 |
[08:29] | SYDNEY:Oh,Carm,got two more hires. | 卡姆又雇了两个人 |
[08:31] | -Can I get your eyes on this?-Yeah. | 你能过来看看吗-好的 |
[08:32] | Hey,if this isn’t happening today, | 如果你们今天搞不定的话 |
[08:34] | I really should get going | 那我就先回去下 |
[08:35] | This is happening today,Tim.Right,Fak? | 定能搞定蒂姆好吗 法克 |
[08:37] | -Yes,it is gonna happen.-CARMY:Hey. | -对会发生的-嘿 |
[08:39] | Okay,these plates? | 1.c 好的选种盒子。 |
[08:42] | No.Let me see. | 我看看 |
[08:43] | I think,um… | 我觉得 |
[08:45] | This plate. | 这个盘子 |
[08:48] | -Hear that?-No. | 有声响吗沒 |
[08:50] | -Right.-SYDNEY:Okay. | 这就对子◆-好的 |
[08:51] | Well,that’s 55 bucks a plate | 这个盘子要55美元 |
[08:52] | for that type of silence,so.. | 才能换来这种零噪音所以 |
[08:53] | Okay,yeah. | 好吧行 |
[08:54] | Then we can use the shitty ones. | 那就狱续用那些烂货 |
[08:55] | -What’s up?-SUGAR:Slide it in the mailbox. | 什么事-这个塞进了邮箱 |
[08:57] | -This is it?-Yep,that’s it | 就是这个吗一对 |
[08:59] | Ooh,what’s that? | 哦这是在于什么 |
[09:00] | Um,potential plates | 洗盘子 |
[09:01] | SUGAR:Oh,that’s gorgeous | 这个真不错 |
[09:03] | That’s 55 bucks a plate. | 个要55美元 |
[09:04] | Nope. | 不行 |
[09:05] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:06] | Um,what is that? | 这是什么 |
[09:07] | Beer and wine permit. | 啤酒和葡萄酒经营许可证 |
[09:08] | Oh,great.Doesn’t look shady at all. | 直接塞邮箱一点都不可呢 |
[09:10] | I think it’s standard procedure these days | 这应该是见收如今的雅层作 |
[09:12] | I’m gonna take this in and mail it,okay? | 我把这个寄出去好吗 |
[09:14] | -Okay.-SYDNEY:Um,hey, | 好的-嘿 |
[09:16] | when you’re back,can we talk napkins for real,please? | 你回来后我们能敲定一下餐巾么 |
[09:18] | Yes.Yes,we can go over napkins. | 好没问题 一会儿柳餐巾 |
[09:20] | -For real,yes.-SYDNEY:Okay. | 我认真的好的 |
[09:21] | Um,have you heard of Coach K? | 你听说过K教练吗 |
[09:23] | Coach K.Uh,Duke men’s basketball coach. | κ教练什克大学男篮教练 |
[09:25] | -SYDNEY:Yeah.-Yeah. | 对一听说过 |
[09:30] | Chaos menu. | 混搭菜单 |
[09:32] | I just,I don’t know.Um.. | 我就是 我不知道 |
[09:34] | Let me get back to you on it,okay? | 这个我们稍后再聊 好吗 |
[09:36] | -Okay.-SUGAR:Carm. | 好的-卡姆 |
[09:38] | Bye!-CARMY:Yeah. | 拜拜-好的 |
[09:39] | You’re not dropping that off ’cause I’m pregnant,right? | 你不会因为我怀孕予就去自已投涕吧 |
[09:42] | No.No,no,no,Ijust… | 不不不我就是 |
[09:44] | -You’ve been doing a lot,and I see that. | 之前都是你跑腿 我看在眼里 |
[09:47] | And,you know,just,thank you. | 你知道的谢谢你 |
[09:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:54] | Look,you know what I wanna say. | 你知道我想说什么 |
[09:56] | I do.You don’t have to say it.I’m good | 我知道尽在不言中别担心 |
[09:59] | I’m saying stuff and you’re thinking about electrical. | 我说了这么多你却在想电了风 |
[10:00] | Okay,good.Thank you. | 好很好谢谢你 |
[10:02] | FAK:…it’s Replacements,right? | 是《替代品》对吧 |
[10:03] | This is where we are right now. | 这就说点子上了 |
[10:04] | I mean,I’m more into,like,kinda like Chingy,you know. | 但我更喜欢清奇(说唱歌手)那种风格的你懂的 |
[10:08] | -FAK:Like the rapper?-TIM:Yeah,yeah. | 那个说唱歌手-对对 |
[10:25] | Hey,hey.I,um,I know we were supposed to hang out later, | 嘿我知道咱们约好一 会儿出去玩的 |
[10:27] | but,um,I-I was wondering | 但我想问问 |
[10:30] | if you might want to | 你想不想现在 |
[10:32] | take a drive to Winnetka with me instead. | 开车一起去趟温内特卡 |
[10:47] | Hey,thank you.Thank you for,uh,driving | 谢谢你谢谢开车送我 |
[10:49] | CLAIRE:Oh,it’s perfect timing. | 求之不得呢 |
[10:50] | I had all this extra adrenaline | 我刚帮一 哥们儿修复了胫骨 |
[10:51] | after resetting this guy’s tibia. | 别提这会儿多兴奋了 |
[10:56] | Does that shit really,like,fire you up? | 这种事会让你兴奋吗 |
[10:58] | It fuckin’fires me up.Plus,I love driving | 热血沸腾好吗再说我也喜欢开车 |
[11:00] | -Really?-CLAIRE:Well,no. | 真的-好吧不是 |
[11:01] | I’m a horrible driver,but… | 我车技很差但是 |
[11:04] | I enjoy the risk of it. | 我喜欢追求这种刺激 |
[11:06] | -I should be worried,then.-CLAIRE:Yeah,really worried. | 我是不是要担心一下- 绝对要担心 |
[11:08] | I went to med school in New York,so I never drove, | 我在纽约上的医学院没有开车的机会 |
[11:11] | so I try to make up for it in the times I’m not working. | 所以不工作的时候会找机会找补下 |
[11:13] | CARMY:Gotcha. | 明白 |
[11:17] | So I gotta ask,how,um,how gnarly is residency? | 我得问问住院医生是不是很苦啊 |
[11:21] | It’s,uh,gnarly like you cannot imagine. | 你都想象不到有多苦 |
[11:26] | Right. | 是啊 |
[11:28] | Okay,yeah,’cause everything I’ve heard about it, | 是啊因为我也有所耳闻 |
[11:29] | it sounds like,well,really fucking gnarly | 听起来真他妈苦逼 |
[11:33] | Really gross. | 苦逼到不行 |
[11:34] | And the time commitment,too, | 还有工作时长 |
[11:36] | it’s like 100 hours on,two hours off,so… | 听说是做一百休二所以 |
[11:41] | I don’t know,you must really love it. | 你一定深爱这个职业 |
[11:44] | You know,especially considering how gnarly and gross it is | 不然忍受不了这种苦逼和恶心 |
[11:50] | Isn’t a restaurant 100 hours on and two hours off? | 餐饮业不是做一百休二吗 |
[11:54] | Sure is. | 当然是 |
[11:55] | Isn’t a restaurant,uh,gnarly and gross? | 餐厅不苦逼不恶心么 |
[11:58] | Sure is,yeah. | 当然是 |
[12:00] | You must really love it. | 你一定很爱这个职业 |
[12:05] | Sure do. | 当然 |
[12:07] | Always certain | 随时随地 |
[12:10] | ♪Any moment | 都很确定 |
[12:11] | J Maybe even you | 也许连你也是 |
[12:14] | ♪Stay in bed | 躺在床上 |
[12:16] | Stained sheets | 沾了污渍的味单 |
[12:19] | ♪My head hurts | 我头痛欲裂 |
[12:21] | STUDENT 1:Alice’s later? | 下班后去艾利斯不 |
[12:23] | STUDENT 2:Yeah,I already told Max and Ellie. | 去啊我已经眼马克斯和埃莉说了 |
[12:25] | Everybody’s going | 大家都去 |
[12:27] | A few of us are going out later. | 我们几个人下班后要去玩 |
[12:29] | Just a bar. | 去酒吧喝酒 |
[12:30] | You wanna come? | 想三起来吗 |
[12:35] | J And I’d sell my soul..♪ | 我愿出卖我的灵魂 |
[12:37] | Need anything? | 需要什么吗 |
[12:39] | No.And you? | 不需要你呢 |
[12:41] | SUGAR:No. | 不需要 |
[12:42] | Just wrestling with what it’s gonna be like bringing a child | 就是有点结干嘛要把个孩子带到这个 |
[12:45] | into this never-ending hellfire of a planet. | 水深火热且永无止境的世界 |
[12:48] | Okay,sounds good.-Sounds good. | 听起来不错-听上去不错 |
[12:50] | -Natalie!Natalie!-SUGAR:God. | 娜塔莉-天啊 |
[12:52] | Yo,why is Cicero comin’down here | 西塞罗跑时来劈头盖脸 |
[12:53] | and accusing us of pissing away his money? | 骂我们浪费子他的钱是几儿个意思 |
[12:55] | Probably because we’re pissing away his money. | 可能我们就是浪费予他的钱啊 |
[12:57] | And things are finally moving today,it’s okay. | 但今买终于有进展了没事的 |
[12:59] | Yo,if we’re gonna be partners,you gotta trust me,okay? | 咱俩是搭档你必须信任我好吗 |
[13:02] | We are not partners,Richie. | 我们不是搭档里奇 |
[13:03] | -We got a problem,boss.-“Boss.”See? | 我们有麻烦了老大-老大看到了吗 |
[13:05] | -He wasn’t talkin’to you.-I wasn’t talkin’to you. | 他没在叫你-我没在叫你 |
[13:07] | -Yeah.See?What’s up? | 对看到了吗什么事 |
[13:08] | HVAC’s not working.It’s a power problem. | 暖通空调坏了是电力问题 |
[13:10] | Power problem?-What kinda power problem? | 一电力问题电力问题 |
[13:12] | -Amperage?-Amperage. | 安培不够-安培数 |
[13:13] | Okay,explain amperage to me. | 好、安培是啥 |
[13:14] | Measurement of power supply. | 供电量的计数单位 |
[13:16] | Strength of electrical current. | 电流的强度 |
[13:17] | ELECTRICIAN:All the appliances are draining the power. | 这些电器都是要用电的 |
[13:19] | -Need some of that hellfire. | 电流得像地狱火一样强劲 |
[13:20] | Hellfire is my specialty. | 地狱火是我的专长 |
[13:22] | Oh,you have a specialty,do you? | 哦你有专长了是吗 |
[13:24] | Natalie,I’m not like this ’cause I’m in Van Halen. | 娜搭莉不是我造就了范海伦 |
[13:26] | I am in Van Halen because I’m like this. | 而是我被范海伦同化了 |
[13:34] | Alright,this is it. | 好了到了 |
[13:42] | Whoa,this is it. | 哇哦就这了 |
[13:44] | This is where the shit goes down. | 这就是投递的地方 |
[13:47] | I was expecting,like,a dark alleyway or something. | 我以为会在一条暗黑小巷里的 |
[13:52] | Well,bureaucracy,baby. | 官僚主义啊宝贝 |
[13:54] | 648 648 | |
[13:57] | -Whoa.-CARMY:That’s the one. | 就这个 |
[14:05] | That was so anticlimactic. | 点都不够刺激 |
[14:07] | Yes,very,uh,underwhelming | 是啊平淡无奇 |
[14:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:13] | -Okay.-Here we go. | 好的-咱们走吧 |
[14:15] | What the fuck does that even mean? | 谁知道那到底什么意思 |
[14:19] | Richie is driving me fucking nuts | 里奇快把我逼疯了 |
[14:22] | You a full-time employee yet or.. | 你是全职员正还是 |
[14:25] | Splitting time. | 兼职 |
[14:26] | Richie has no skills or abilities to speak of. | 甲奇没有任何专业技能可言 |
[14:29] | So I’m trying to task him with things that | 所以我想给他布置的一些 |
[14:32] | even if they get fucked up,won’t bite me in the ass. | 就算搞砸了也没有严重后果的任务 |
[14:35] | Do you have anything like that? | 你有这种任务吗 |
[14:36] | Um,I can take a look. | 我可以看一样 |
[14:40] | The menu’s fucked | 菜单完蛋了 |
[14:42] | And I need Carmy,but he is.. | 我需要卡米但他 |
[14:47] | being Carmy somewhere | 不知道去哪儿掉链子了 |
[14:50] | Sorry.I really,I-I shouldn’t talk shit.I don’t mean to. | 抱歉我不该吐槽的不是故意的 |
[14:53] | -I know that’s your brother.-No,he sucks. | 我知道他是你弟弟-对他就是烂人 |
[14:56] | At least he’s hanging out with Claire. | 全少他和克莱尔在一起 |
[14:58] | I mean,that seems moderately healthy,right? | 至少这还算健康对吧 |
[15:01] | Who’s Claire? | 克菜尔是谁 |
[15:08] | CLAIRE:You know what I was,um,thinking about? | 你知道我在想什④ |
[15:11] | CARMY:Hmm.Tell me. | 你说 |
[15:13] | We’ve hung out like so much,but we’ve never actually talked. | 我们经常出去玩但我们从没说过话 |
[15:21] | Yeah.Yeah,I know what you mean. | 是啊我明白你的意思 |
[15:23] | We were just like kids,you know. | 我们就像孩子一样 |
[15:25] | CARMY:Just kids running around. | 像孩子一样四处嬉戏 |
[15:27] | Shoplifting,yeah. | 入店行窃是啊 |
[15:30] | What? | 什么 |
[15:31] | I shoplifted from Walgreens many times. | 我在沃尔格林偷过很多次东西 |
[15:34] | What would you shoplift? | 你都偷什么了 |
[15:36] | CLAIRE:Gum.-Gum? | 口香糖-口香糖 |
[15:37] | Obviously,so much gum. | 偷予很多口香糖 |
[15:40] | That’s,um,that’s a problem,Claire. | 这有点严重克莱尔 |
[15:43] | -It’s really thrilling.-CARMY:Hmm. | -1 但很刺激的-嗯 |
[15:46] | Um…I also remembered | 我还记得 |
[15:49] | that I sat behind you in Algebra freshman year. | 高一代数课上我坐在你后面 |
[15:54] | -Did you really?-CLAIRE:Yeah | 是吗-是的 |
[15:56] | And you were always drawing something | 你总在画些东西 |
[15:58] | I would try to guess what you were drawing. | 我总会猜你画的是什么 |
[16:00] | Um,yeah,pants. | 哦对裤子 |
[16:03] | -Really short pants.-CARMY:Yes. | 短裤-没错 |
[16:04] | -Yeah.-CARMY:Very,very short pants | -对-很短的裤子 |
[16:05] | Yeah,no,I,um,I had this idea for,like, | 是我当时有个设计 |
[16:08] | like Dickies,but cuffed and made with worsted wool. | 跟帝客的工装裤一样不过是用精纺羊毛制成带翻边的 |
[16:11] | -Hmm.-Done at a very high level,yeah. | -恩-而且做工很精良 |
[16:13] | Well,they were really high-level drawings | 总之你的图也很精良 |
[16:15] | CARMY:Yeah.I,um,I just didn’t realize at the time | 是啊我当时没意识到 |
[16:18] | that somebody had been making those pants,uh,very well | 这种裤子早在很久就 |
[16:22] | for a very long time at a,at a very high,high level. | 有厂家在制作了而且做工十分精良 |
[16:25] | Dream killed. | 梦想破灭了 |
[16:27] | Yeah,but then the,uh,the guy who made them, | 是啊但这个厂家的老板 |
[16:29] | he actually,he started coming in | 后来经常 |
[16:31] | in to one of my restaurants and,um, | 来我的餐厅吃饭 |
[16:33] | and he was really great. | 他人很棒 |
[16:34] | And,uh,I don’t know,I felt like | 我不知道我觉得 |
[16:36] | I wanted to start drawing again. | 我又想重新开始设计y |
[16:38] | CLAIRE:The dream returned. | 重然梦想 |
[16:42] | I,uh,I wish I knew that then. | 我当时要是知道就好了 |
[16:52] | I wish you talked to me more. | 真希望我们当时能多咖聊天 |
[16:57] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[16:59] | You’re really shy. | 可你真的很害羞 |
[17:09] | You always had so many friends. | 你周围总有那么多朋友 |
[17:11] | -I was like… | 我就像 |
[17:15] | I don’t know.I really wanted that.Um… | 说不好我不想像他们一样 |
[17:20] | You know,Mike,Mikey,Mikey had that. | 你知道吗麦克麦克有这个能力 |
[17:26] | Yeah,Mikey… | 对麦克 |
[17:28] | Mikey was cool. | 麦克很酷 |
[17:29] | CARMY:Mikey was cool. | 他很酷 |
[17:31] | Mikey was cool.Like,he would set something on fire. | 麦克很酷酷到放火的地步 |
[17:34] | Yeah,he was very,very cool. | 没错确实太酷了 |
[17:38] | -He was so great,Carm.-Hmm. | 他是个大好人卡姆 |
[17:40] | I’m sorry I haven’t brought it up. | 很抱歉我之前没提起他 |
[17:41] | I just didn’t wanna make you think about it. | 我怕会勾起你伤心的回忆 |
[17:48] | No,I like thinking about him. | 不我喜欢回忆他 |
[17:56] | Speaking of dead brothers,do you wanna go to a party? | 说到兄弟去世这事你想去参加派对吗 |
[18:01] | My,uh,my friend got,like,majorly broken up with. | 我朋友被惨痛分手了 |
[18:05] | -CARMY:Okay.-And she’s at a party not too far from here. | 她就在离这儿不远的派对上 |
[18:08] | -Uh-huh.-I feel like she really needs me. | 我想过去陪陪她 |
[18:10] | And I feel like you really owe me. | 而且你欠我个人情 |
[18:13] | Cause,like,how would you have | 因为要是没有我 |
[18:15] | delivered an envelope without me? | 你一个人怎么投寄呢 |
[18:16] | I couldn’t have gotten here without you. | 我绝对做不到 |
[18:18] | You couldn’t have done it. | 你不可能做到的 |
[18:22] | A party.Um… | 派对啊 |
[18:26] | When’s the last time you went to a party? | 你上次泡派对是什么时候 |
[18:29] | I think… | 好像 |
[18:32] | Never. | 从没有过 |
[18:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:09] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:10] | No,no,not remotely. | 不不一点都不好 |
[19:11] | Okay,we’ll just stay,like,15 minutes tops. | 行吧我们最多待15分钟 |
[19:14] | Let’s have some sort of code. | 我们定几个暗号 |
[19:15] | Uh,yeah,okay.I like that. | 好的这个我喜欢 |
[19:16] | Okay,what should the code word be? | 好吧暗号定成什么 |
[19:18] | Um,how about like,um,”Let’s get the hell outta here.” | 不如就定成“咱俩赶紧离开这个鬼地方 |
[19:21] | -I really like that.-CARMY:It’s good,right? | 我喜欢-言简意赅对吧 |
[19:23] | It’s really creative,yeah. | 而且很有创意 |
[19:24] | MAN:Carm? | 卡姆 |
[19:25] | Kyle! | 凯尔 |
[19:26] | KJ!We were on wrestling,bro. | K 咱俩一个摔跤队的兄弟 |
[19:29] | Yes,bro.Yes.Hey | 是啊兄弟对 |
[19:31] | What are you doing? | 我怎么在这里 |
[19:32] | CARMY:I’m,um—I dragged him here to help Kelly. | -我-我拖他来安慰凯莉的 |
[19:34] | -Right.-That girl’s always getting rocked. | 一是啊-那姑娘总心碎 |
[19:37] | Didn’t you get into trouble recently? | 你最近不也惹了些麻烦吗 |
[19:39] | Yeah,I fuck with the Ambien a little too much | 是我嗑安定嗑过头了 |
[19:42] | and broke into some T-Mobiles and stole some cell phones. | 闯进了移动营业厅偷了几部手机 |
[19:45] | But it’s a problem. | 但这是一种障碍 |
[19:47] | -It’s a disease.-CARMY:Yeah.Yeah,yeah. | 是种疾病一对对对 |
[19:48] | No,addiction,that’s,definitely,it’s a disease. | 上瘾绝对是一种疾病 |
[19:50] | No,stealing cell phones. | 不是我是说偷手机 |
[19:53] | I get hardcore fixations. | 我有硬核迷恋 |
[19:56] | You are beautiful and amazing and he’s a fucking idiot,okay? | 你又漂亮又能干他就是个白痴好吗 |
[19:59] | You know,we were together for five years, | 我们在一起五年了 |
[20:02] | and he never made dinner for me. | 他从没给我做过一顿饭 |
[20:05] | Like,not even once. | 次都没有 |
[20:06] | CLAIRE:You deserve better. | 你值得更好的 |
[20:08] | Well,no one’s ever made me dinner before. | 也从没人给我做过饭 |
[20:12] | Am I stupid? | 你说我是不是傻 |
[20:15] | What?No.No,no,no,no. | 什么不不不 |
[20:17] | He’s-he’s the one who…He sucks. | XJyU一I八/I八 他才是他才傻 |
[20:19] | -He’s the one who sucks.-CLAIRE:Mm-hmm. | 渣的人是他-嗯嗯 |
[20:20] | Exactly.-CARMY:Right. | -太对了-是 |
[20:22] | -He’s the one who sucks.-Yep. | 渣的人是他-是的 |
[20:24] | -Understood?-That’s understood | 明白吗-明白 |
[20:25] | -CLAIRE:I’m not sure you get it.-No,no,I get it. | 你真的明白了-对对对真明白 |
[20:27] | -Is he the one that sucks?-He’s the one who sucks | 渣的人是他-渣的人是他 |
[20:29] | -Yeah,exactly. | 没错 |
[20:30] | Do you wanna go get her some water? | 你能去给她倒点水吗 |
[20:31] | -Yeah,please.Okay.-CLAIRE:Okay. | 好的-好的 |
[20:35] | He’s so nice. | 他人真好 |
[20:37] | Why don’t I ever meet anyone who’s nice? | 我怎么从来遇不上好男天 |
[20:40] | -You will. | 你会的 |
[20:42] | Who the fuck is setting off fireworks? | 谁他妈的在放烟花 |
[21:11] | -Oh,my God.Hi. | 哇哦嗨 |
[21:13] | Hey.Good to see you. | 很高兴你能来 |
[21:27] | WOMAN:Tina,I think you’re up! | 蒂娜该你唱了 |
[21:44] | J If he brings you happiness | 如果他给你带来幸福 |
[21:50] | J Then I wish you J | 那么我真心 |
[21:51] | All the best J | 祝福你 |
[21:55] | It’s your happiness that matters J | 你的幸福是 |
[21:59] | J Most of all J | 最重要的事 |
[22:05] | -Oh,my God.-J Pero si te hace llorar | -天惹-但如果他让你伤心 |
[22:11] | A mi me puedes hablar | 你可以找我倾诉 |
[22:14] | ♪Y estare contigo | 我会陪在你身边 5BA |
[22:19] | Cuando triste estas♪ | 在你伤心的时候 |
[22:26] | J I’ll be there any time J | 只要你需要我 |
[22:31] | ♪You need me J | 陪着你 |
[22:33] | ♪By your side | 我会随时在你身边 |
[22:37] | J To drive away | 驱散 |
[22:41] | ♪Every teardrop that you cry♪ | 你的每一滴泪珠 |
[22:47] | And if he ever leaves you blue J | 如果他突然离开你 |
[22:52] | 请记住 | |
[22:54] | ♪I love you | 我爱你 |
[22:56] | ♪AndI’ll be there | 我会赶到你身边 |
[22:59] | Before the next teardrop falls | 驱散你下一粒落下的泪珠 |
[23:07] | ♪I’ll be there | 我会在你身边 |
[23:10] | ♪Before the next | 区散你即将 |
[23:13] | ♪Teardrop falls♪ | 落下的泪珠 |
[23:27] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[23:41] | Hey.Hey.Logan. | 嘿嘿洛根 |
[23:43] | -Huh?-ALEX:Right?Logan Fernello? | 你是洛根·芬纳洛吧 |
[23:45] | -CARMY:Yeah.-You did that,you did that | -对-你有一招 |
[23:47] | amazing shit,uh,senior year. | 特别厉害高三的时候 |
[23:49] | -The shit with the spoons.-With the spoons? | -用勺子完成的一勺子 |
[23:51] | -ALEX:Yeah.-Yeah. | -对-对对 |
[23:53] | You’re one of the first people we know | 我们以识的人里你是第一个会 |
[23:54] | -to make a website.-Oh. | 做网页的-哦 |
[23:56] | -MAN 1:Congratulations.-MAN 2:Good shit,man.Good shit. | 恭喜你干得好扔的不错 |
[23:58] | CARMY:We’ve been taking in his waist little by little, | 我门在一点一点帮他降低腰围 |
[24:00] | and my buddy’s mom is a tailor,right? | 我朋友妈妈是个裁缝 |
[24:02] | So she taught him how to do this. | 她教过他怎么做 |
[24:03] | So now he thinks his legs are getting longer. | 所以他觉得自己的腿变长了 |
[24:06] | And he’s like,he’s like, | 他都他都 |
[24:07] | like,sobbing,like,freaking the fuck out. | 吓哭了真的吓到了 |
[24:10] | Like he’s growing at,at hyperspeed | 他以为自己超速生长y |
[24:12] | or some shit like that. | 之类的 |
[24:13] | It’s fucking crazy. | 超疯狂 |
[24:15] | ALEX:That is classic Logan,man. | 不愧是你啊洛根 |
[24:16] | -You are fucked up… | 你喝大了 |
[24:18] | Yeah,it’s classic Logan,man. | 是啊不愧是洛根 |
[24:21] | -Do you wanna go over there,Logan?-Yes. | 你想去那边吗洛根-好 |
[24:23] | -Bye.-Okay.Good to see you guys. | 拜拜-见到你们很高兴 |
[24:25] | Good to see you,man. | 很高兴见到你伙计 |
[24:26] | Oh,my God.He’s at it again. | 天啊他又来了 |
[24:32] | You’re a real animal,Logan. | 你玩得真凶残啊洛根 |
[24:35] | Yeah.No,the thing about Logan,he just… | 是啊不过洛根的特点就是 |
[24:37] | He doesn’t give a fuck. | 他哈都不在乎 |
[24:38] | -That’s-that’s Logan.-Hmm. | 这就是洛根 |
[24:43] | That was really nice with,um.. | 你很会安慰凯莉 |
[24:46] | with Kelly.You’re really good at that. | 你很擅长这个 |
[24:48] | Good at what? | 擅长什么 |
[24:51] | Listening. | 倾听 |
[24:54] | In college,everyone would come back to my house | 上大学时大家派对结束后 |
[24:56] | -after parties…-CARMY:Hmm. | 都喜欢来我家-嗯 |
[24:57] | …and I,I think I got really good | 所以应付悲伤的醉鬼上 |
[25:00] | at managing sad drunk people. | 我很有一套 |
[25:03] | Yeah,I know that feeling. | 对我懂那种感觉 |
[25:05] | I know you do. | 我知道你懂 |
[25:10] | So I missed like this,um… | 所以我就这样错过了 |
[25:13] | college thing,huh? | 大学的乐趣是吧 |
[25:14] | CLAIRE:Well,you were in France. | 对因为你在法国 |
[25:16] | -Um,Copenhagen.-Go to Noma? | 哥本哈根-了诺玛 |
[25:17] | -Worked at Noma.-Heard it’s alright. | 在诺玛工作-我听说那里还行 |
[25:19] | It’s pretty good. | 非常好 |
[25:20] | Why’d you give me a fake number? | 你为什么给我一个假号码 |
[25:35] | I like you so much. | 我太喜欢你了 |
[25:42] | I feel like I missed a lot. | 我觉得我错过了很多 |
[25:46] | Well…it was a lot of this. | 错过了很多这个 |
[25:51] | And,um… | 还有 |
[25:55] | a lot of.. | 很多 |
[25:59] | this. | 这个 |
[26:10] | -Fuck,let’s,uh,let’s get the fuck outta here.-Yeah,yeah. | -操咱们离开这个鬼地方把-好啊好 |
[26:13] | Who knew they still busted up parties like this? | 警察连这种派对都查啊 |
[26:15] | I don’t think fireworks are legal in Illinois. | 伊利诺伊是禁止燃放烟花的 |
[26:17] | I’m just gonna go check on Kelly. | 我去看看凯莉 |
[26:19] | Busted for havin’fun. | 因为我玩得开心就抓我么 |
[26:22] | -Busted for having fun.-OFFICER:I got it. | 因为玩得开心被捕一 我来 |
[26:24] | The world doesn’t suck enough. | 这个世界还可以更糟糕吗 |
[26:25] | They take you to jail for having fun. | 就因为玩得开心就会坐牢 |
[26:33] | I,uh,I think Kelly found a new boyfriend. | 恩凯莉好像找到新男友了 |
[26:42] | Hey,here’s a crazy idea. | 嘿我有个疯狂的想法 |
[26:45] | Hit me. | 说 |
[26:47] | CARMY:Do you,um… | 你 |
[26:50] | You wanna see the restaurant? | 你想来看看餐厅吗 |
[26:55] | I’d love to | 我很乐意 |
[26:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:59] | JWhere were you when I kissed you J | 我吻你时你在哪里 |
[27:06] | I do have to ask you to please watch your step | 你一定要小心脚下哈 |
[27:08] | There are about ten things that could,um, | 里面至少有十样东西 |
[27:10] | kill you in here,so | 会造成你死亡所以 |
[27:11] | Exciting. | 好刺激 |
[27:13] | -SUGAR:…’cause you are irresponsible.-This is– | 因为你不负责任 |
[27:14] | RICHIE:Natalie,I’m trying to fucking help. | 娜塔莉我他妈的只想帮心 |
[27:15] | -This is unacceptable!-RICHIE:Unaccep– | 不可接受一不可接受 |
[27:17] | It’s called bein’proactive! | 这心积极主动 |
[27:18] | Okay,what were you thinking? | 你他妈能不能动动脑子 |
[27:19] | It was really dangerous. | 多危险啊 |
[27:20] | -It wasn’t that dangerous!-SUGAR:Every time you– | 没那么危险一你每次 |
[27:22] | Telling me not to help | 让我不腰帮心 |
[27:23] | Don’t tell me not to help!That’s not being helpful! | 别说不要我帮忙-这画不叫帮地 |
[27:25] | -CARMY:Yo!-I’ve been here since the beginning. | 我从一开始就在 |
[27:26] | -You’ve been here two seconds.-CARMY:What’s going on? | 你才来了两秒钟-出什么事了 |
[27:27] | RICHIE:Show some respect,kid. | 你懂不懂尊重孩子 |
[27:28] | -SUGAR:Oh!Respect?-CARMY:Hey.CINAL | 尊重-嘿 THE |
[27:30] | RICHIE:Show some fucking respect! | 你他妈给我放尊重点 |
[27:31] | Respect?Why would I respect you? | 尊重你配吗 |
[27:32] | -What’s going on?-He tried to fucking | 到底出什么事了-他要从 |
[27:34] | steal power from our neighbors. | 邻居家偷电 |
[27:35] | -I wasn’t stealing anything.-Why do we need to steal power? | 我什么都没偷-为什么要偷电 |
[27:37] | -I borrowed an outlet from a neighbor.-SUGAR AND SYDNEY:Amperage. | 我只是借用了邻居的插座一安培数 |
[27:39] | -CARMY:Amperage?-Claire?Oh,my God,hi.Hi. | -安培我天啊听着 |
[27:40] | SYDNEY:The HVAC doesn’t work | 暖通空调打不起来 |
[27:41] | because we don’t have enough amperage. | 因为电流容量不多 |
[27:42] | So I was trying to create the amperage that we need. | 我只想生产出更多电流 |
[27:45] | -So he plugged in a generator—You can’t create amperage. | -所以他接了个发电机-电流是生产不出来的 |
[27:47] | -Yes,you can.-It’s really good to see you. | 当然可以-见到你好高兴 |
[27:50] | -RICHIE:They’re my friends.-SYDNEY:And it blew their fuse. | 他们是我朋友-就烧坏了保险丝 |
[27:51] | -RICHIE:They are friends of mine.-Are they still? | 他们是我朋友-现在还是吗 |
[27:53] | -Why didn’t you call me?-I should have called you,okay? | 怎么不打给我-我是应该打给你的 |
[27:56] | We didn’t need to call you if everything is fine. | 光们不用总间你意见一 切都好 |
[27:57] | -Everything’s not fine!-RICHIE:Everything is fine! | 好个屁-一 切都好 |
[28:03] | I’m Claire.I just…Sorry to interrupt. | 我是克莱尔我抱歉打扰了 |
[28:06] | Sorry,this is,um…Sorry. | 炮歉这是 |
[28:08] | This is Claire.This is my friend,Claire. | 这是克烹尔我朋友克蒸尔 |
[28:10] | Yeah,you all seem really,really busy. | 你看起来挺忙的 |
[28:12] | I’m sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰到你们了 |
[28:13] | Um,I’m-I’m Sydney.It’s nice to meet you. | 我是西德尼认识你很高兴 |
[28:16] | I’m also sorry that you’re here.Or not- | 你来了我也很抱歉 |
[28:18] | That,just that this is happening in front of you | 我是说让你看到这一切 |
[28:20] | It’s good that you’re here. | 不过你来了我很高兴 |
[28:22] | What’s up,Claire bear? | 还好吗克莱尔亲 |
[28:24] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[28:25] | Hey,lovely to see you. | 嘿 见到你很开心 |
[28:26] | -Pardon my wire.-Hi,cousin. | 抱歉拿着电线-你好 表宗 |
[28:28] | RICHIE:How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[28:29] | Let me ask you,have you,uh,met Frank yet? | 我问问你见弗兰克了吗 |
[28:32] | -Yeah.-And? | 见 ?-然后呢 |
[28:34] | He’s pretty great. | 他人很好啊 |
[28:36] | BEEFY Cool. | ORI 酷 |
[28:37] | -CARMY:Yo.-Just so we’re clear. | 戌浴清一下 |
[28:39] | Alright,everything’s fine.I’m just letting you know. | 切都好我就告诉你一声 |
[28:42] | -This is–this is bullshit.=I appreciate you. | 扯淡-我感谢你 |
[28:43] | I appreciate you trying to solve some problems,okay? | 感谢你想解决问题的心意 |
[28:45] | Everybody,thank you for today. | 各位今天谢谢大家了 |
[28:47] | It was a great day.Go home. | 大家今天辛苦了回家吧 |
[28:48] | -No,hold on,hold on.-CARMY:Good night. | 不等等-晚安 |
[28:50] | -RICHIE:Time out.Cousin.-CARMY:Good night | 间到表亲晚安了 |
[28:51] | -Cousin,who’s gonna watch the copper?-SYDNEY:Good night. | 表兄铜线怎么办-引 晚安了 |
[28:52] | -What?-I’m saying good night | 什么一我都说晚安予 |
[28:53] | RICHIE:Gonna be on guard duty all night. | 整晚都儒要人看者 |
[28:55] | CARMY:Hey,we can figure it out tomorrow. | 这个明天再说 |
[28:56] | We’ll figure it out.We’ll figure it out tomorrow. | 明天再说明天再说 |
[28:57] | -No,come on.Please,cousin.-CARMY:Yes.Cousin. | 别拜托表亲对表亲 |
[28:59] | -No.Come on,just—Cousin.Hey. | 别这样- 表亲 |
[29:00] | -No one’s…-Good night. | 晚安 |
[29:03] | -Good night.-SUGAR:Carm? | 晚安-卡姆 |
[29:04] | -CARMY:Yes.-You have to do something about him. | 你真得管管他 |
[29:06] | -I hear you.-SUGAR:I’m Sorry. | 我知道-很抱歉 |
[29:10] | Yo,please,cousin,you know,I’m not like this ’cause I’m in Van Halen. | 求你了表亲你知道不是我沿就了范海伦 |
[29:12] | I’m in Van Halen ’cause I’m like this. | 而是范海伦浩就子我 |
[29:14] | CARMY:Cousin. | 表亲 |
[29:16] | -Just—CARMY:Cousin. | 表亲 |
[29:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:19] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[29:23] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[29:25] | Hey,see you,Claire bear. | 回见克莱尔亲 |
[29:33] | This is my restaurant.Um. | 这是我的餐厅 |
[29:36] | -That’s how things work.Um…- | 这就是日前的样子 |
[29:38] | J I’ll write you a letter tomorrow J | 我明天会给你寄封信 |
[29:45] | It’s usually,it’s not like that here. | 这里平常不会这么乱 |
[29:47] | It kinda seems like it is. | 我感觉平常也是啊 |
[29:50] | What’s,um,with all the green? | 这些绿色的是啥 |
[29:53] | Oh,um,yeah. | 哦对 |
[29:55] | Uh,so,it’s the different stations,um… | 这里会放不同的操作台 |
[29:58] | Where everything’s gonna go.This is,uh,expo over here | 所有东西都会在这里拆包 |
[30:02] | Um,and then right by you here | 然后走到这里 |
[30:05] | we have the oven,stovetop. | 这里是烤箱灶台 |
[30:09] | Garde manger is kinda like right…right there. | 冷盘会在这里准备完毕 |
[30:12] | I’m sittin’on the garde manger? | 我现在坐在冷盘储物台上 |
[30:15] | CARMY:Yes,yes.Yeah. | 对没错 |
[30:16] | On the,uh,the cold prep,yeah. | 冷盘储物台 |
[30:18] | And then,um,ideally,in-in a perfect world | 理想状态下 |
[30:21] | we would be able to get a dish | 每个操作台之间 |
[30:22] | from station to station in,like… | 移动的时间 |
[30:26] | five seconds. | 要五秒之内 |
[30:28] | That’s really fast. | 好快 |
[30:29] | Yeah,yeah,we’re,um… | 是啊我们 |
[30:32] | We’re very fast. | 我们很快的 |
[30:33] | Lights that flash | 灯光在黑夜里 |
[30:36] | JIn the evening J | 闪烁 |
[30:38] | FAK:Where is everybody? | 人都去哪儿了 |
[30:40] | CLAIRE:Fak attack. | 法克环气氛了 |
[30:42] | -Fuckin’dammit. | 真操蛋 |
[30:43] | Um,just give me,just one second. | 稍等我一下下 |
[30:49] | I was waitin’for Richie on the roof. | 我还在房顶等里奇呢 |
[30:50] | Come back tomorrow.-FAK:What’s going on? | 明天再来-出什么事了 |
[30:53] | Uh,Claire is here. | 克莱尔来了 |
[30:55] | -I did that.-I know.I know you did. | 是我促成的-我知道 |
[30:57] | And thank you,but you have to go. | 谢谢你但你得回家了 |
[30:58] | Wait.Carm,she is the best. | 等等卡姆她是最棒的 |
[31:01] | -I know.-And so are you. | 我知道-你也是 |
[31:05] | -I love you,buddy.-FAK:I love you,too. | 我爱你兄弟-我也爱你 |
[31:07] | I love you so much.But I need my tools. | 我好爱你但我得拿工具 |
[31:11] | Fuck your tools. | 别管工具了 |
[31:12] | -Very well.Okay.-Okay,thanks. | 行-谢谢 |
[31:17] | See,you’re high and lonesome | 看你又高又寂寞 |
[31:25] | ♪Try and try and try J | 尽力在尽力 |
[31:44] | J Lights that flash in the evening J | 夜空中闪烁的灯 |
[31:51] | JThrough a hole in the drapes J | 透过窗帘的缝隙 |
[31:58] | 我闭上眼睛就回故乡 | |
[32:05] | ♪Ican’t hardly wait | 我迫不及待 |
[32:11] | ♪Ican’t wait | 我等不及 |
[32:14] | J Hardly wait | 我等不及 |
[32:17] | ♪Ican’t wait J | 我等不及 |
[32:21] | J Hardly wait J | 我等不及 |
[32:24] | I can’t wait | 我等不及 |
[32:27] | ♪Hardly wait J | 迫不及待 |
[32:31] | I can’t wait J | 我等不及 |
[32:59] | AFFILIATED WITH A.F.L.-C.I.0.-c.L.C. |