时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The reason that | 我们作为夫妻 |
[00:05] | we’re drawn to each other as a couple | 互相吸引的主要原因 |
[00:07] | is because we’re such opposites. | 就是因为我们刚好相反 |
[00:08] | But we don’t work well together. | 可我们并不合拍 |
[00:10] | That’s why we’re living apart. | 所以我们才分居了 |
[00:12] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[00:13] | Is that rugby slut? | 那是”橄榄球荡妇”吗 |
[00:14] | I think she prefers “Tina” now. | 人家有名有姓的叫”蒂娜” |
[00:16] | What do you say you and I | 不如我们自己 |
[00:17] | make a little fun of our own? | 去找点小乐子吧 |
[00:20] | Sure, why not? | 好啊 为什么不 |
[00:20] | You got a mighty fine ass on you, painter man. | 你的屁股很紧致啊 油漆工 |
[00:23] | you shouldn’t be talking to a man three times your age like that. | 你不该和一个年龄是你三倍的人这么说话 |
[00:26] | Let me get that for you. | 我来帮你开门吧 |
[00:29] | Nice skirt, by the way. | 裙子很漂亮 |
[00:30] | Suits you. | 很适合你 |
[00:34] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真美 |
[01:29] | You want to learn about history? | 你们想学习历史是吧 |
[01:32] | VHS tapes. | 录像带 |
[01:35] | I didn’t know how many of these dinosaurs | 我都不知道我的书架上 |
[01:37] | I had sitting on my bookshelf. | 闲置着多少这些老古董 |
[01:42] | Fatal Attraction. | 《致命诱惑》 |
[01:44] | Is Michael Douglas an innocent victim, | 迈克尔·道格拉斯究竟是无辜的受害者呢 |
[01:46] | or is boiling the bunny he’s just reward | 还是在借此片折磨他那位 |
[01:48] | for a cheap, illicit, extramarital affair. | 与他私通的情妇呢 |
[01:51] | You just ruined it. | 剧透可耻 |
[01:56] | I’m gonna go make some photocopies. | 我去复印点东西 |
[01:58] | Sure are making a lot of photocopies lately. | 你最近常去复印哦 |
[02:00] | I’ve got things to duplicate. | 我确实有东西要印啊 |
[02:02] | You’re missing the credits. | 你要错过片头了 |
[02:16] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[02:18] | My lower backside. | 我性感的臀部 |
[02:20] | Ah. No, you have a… | 不是 你这里有一个 |
[02:22] | you have this little bump. | 有个小肿块 |
[02:27] | Oh, um, you know, | 这个嘛 |
[02:29] | I get these little skin cysts sometimes. | 我有时候会长小囊肿 |
[02:31] | It’s… you know, it’s just nothing. | 这东西 不碍事的 |
[02:33] | It’s, like, hereditary actually, | 貌似是遗传的 |
[02:35] | so I’ll make sure I get it checked out. | 我会去检查的 |
[02:39] | I realize this all isn’t very sexy. | 这可一点都不性感 |
[02:42] | I find everything about you sexy. | 知道什么叫情人眼里出西施吗 |
[02:45] | Now let’s get back to work. | 现在 让我们继续”办正事”吧 |
[02:53] | Meeting in my office is a little uninspired, | 在我办公室见面有点乏味 |
[02:55] | don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[02:56] | Given our last visit, I would have expected to see you next | 考虑到上次的情况 我还以为这回和你见面 |
[02:58] | in a hot-air balloon or mid-air on a trapeze. | 该在热气球上或者荡秋千的半空中呢 |
[03:01] | I have a lump. | 我长了个囊肿 |
[03:03] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[03:05] | On my ass. | 在我的屁屁上 |
[03:07] | You might have a clinical word for it, | 也许这东西有专门的医学术语 |
[03:08] | but I didn’t go to med school. | 但我没读过医学院 |
[03:10] | No, we called it “ass” | 不 我们也说”屁屁” |
[03:12] | when there were no patients around. | 不过是在身边没病人的时候 |
[03:13] | At least I did. | 至少我会这么说 |
[03:15] | Let’s take a look. | 让我看看 |
[03:15] | Can I get you to lie down on your stomach? | 请趴下好吗 |
[03:23] | Bathtub races. | 浴缸赛跑 |
[03:25] | We used to do the bathtub races every year. | 我们以前每年都参加浴缸赛跑 |
[03:27] | Paul and Adam would wear matching shirts. | 保罗和亚当会穿上情侣服 |
[03:29] | Paul was always so much bigger than all the other dads. | 保罗总是比其他爸爸魁梧得多 |
[03:32] | He looked like a giant hunched over Adam in that tub. | 他就像个大肉球 推着浴缸里的亚当 |
[03:36] | Paul’s fast. | 保罗跑的很快 |
[03:38] | You wouldn’t know it, but he can really move. | 你可能不知道 但他真的很能跑 |
[03:42] | Okay, you can sit up. | 好了 你可以坐起来了 |
[03:48] | Well, I’m gonna need to biopsy it, | 我要做一个活组织检查 |
[03:51] | but it looks like a met, Cathy. | 但是它看起来像是转移的 凯西 |
[03:54] | Meaning? | 意思是 |
[03:55] | Um, metastasis. | 癌细胞转移了 |
[03:57] | Which in and of itself doesn’t necessarily mean that | 长这东西并不一定意味着 |
[03:59] | the cancer’s getting worse. | 癌症恶化了 |
[04:00] | It just means that now you can see it. | 只是现在你可以看到它了 |
[04:02] | We’ll order a scan just to make sure, | 我们需要做个扫描来确定一下 |
[04:03] | but, um, I mean, unless it’s uncomfortable, | 但我的意见是 除非它让你不舒服 |
[04:06] | it doesn’t need to come off. | 不然你可以不用切掉它 |
[04:08] | I don’t want to feel this thing. | 我不想摸到这玩意 |
[04:09] | – I want it to come off. – Fair enough. | -我想摘掉它 -好吧 |
[04:11] | Outpatient procedure. | 这是个门诊手术 |
[04:12] | Easy stuff. | 很简单 |
[04:14] | Um, you will be sedated, so you’re gonna have to | 你会被麻醉 所以你得 |
[04:16] | arrange to have someone pick you up after the surgery. | 安排人在手术之后来接你 |
[04:18] | When did you discover this? | 你什么时候发现它的 |
[04:20] | This morning. | 今早 |
[04:22] | Wasn’t me actually. | 其实不是我发现的 |
[04:24] | So you told big, fast Paul, huh? | 你告诉魁梧矫健的保罗了 |
[04:27] | Good for you. | 干得好 |
[04:29] | What if I’m making this worse? | 如果我让情况变得更糟了怎么办 |
[04:32] | No, not possible. | 不 不可能的 |
[04:33] | No, I just… I read this thing about | 我之前读了一些东西 上面说 |
[04:35] | positive thinking and doing acts of kindness and… | 要保持乐观的心情 多行善事 |
[04:40] | I’ve not been a very good person lately. | 我最近可没怎么做好事 |
[04:42] | Cancer is the one illness where all the patients | 癌症这种病让所有的病人都认为 |
[04:45] | seem to think that they’re being punished. | 这是来自上苍的惩罚 |
[04:46] | The fact of the matter is that this illness boils down to two factors, | 但事实是 这种病只归结于两个因素 |
[04:50] | genes and environment. | 基因和生存环境 |
[04:53] | What if my reality is I’m creating a bad environment for myself? | 那要是我在恶化自己的生存环境呢 |
[05:01] | Bathtub races. | 浴缸赛跑 |
[05:03] | Let’s do it this year. | 今年我们参赛吧 |
[05:05] | Mom, you made us stop doing it | 妈妈 是你不准我们参加的 |
[05:06] | because you said they weren’t worth all the trouble. | 你说不值得为了这种比赛而费心 |
[05:08] | You know how you like to crap on fun things? | 你知道你是个扫兴鬼吗 |
[05:10] | No, well, I was a little overwhelmed. | 不是 我很累的好吧 |
[05:12] | You know, I had to make the snacks and the T-shirts | 为比赛过后的百乐餐准备食物的也是我 |
[05:15] | for the potluck afterwards. | 做衣服的也是我 |
[05:16] | There were all the tools that were left… anyway. | 到了那会儿就是一片狼藉 算了 |
[05:18] | That doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[05:19] | I was focusing on the wrong things. | 我又跑题了 |
[05:22] | Let’s do it. | 我们参赛吧 |
[05:23] | Well, is dad gonna do it? | 爸爸会参加吗 |
[05:26] | Um… I bet he would. | 我猜他会的 |
[05:30] | Sure. | 当然咯 |
[05:31] | Okay. | 那行 |
[05:34] | If dad does, I’ll do it. | 老爸来 我就来 |
[05:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:41] | We call them pizza pillows | 这东西叫做披萨枕头 |
[05:43] | but there isn’t really a pizza part. | 但这其实并不是披萨 |
[05:45] | They’re basically just English muffin | 它就是个英式松饼 |
[05:47] | with melted cheese and salsa. | 裹着融化的奶酪和沙司 |
[05:48] | What am I gonna do with all those? | 我要这玩意干嘛 |
[05:49] | I live alone and I got a stomach the size of a nut. | 我一个人住 而且我的胃就那么一丁点大 |
[05:52] | I’m just trying to do something nice, Marlene. | 我只是想关心一下你 玛琳 |
[05:54] | Toss them out if you don’t want them. | 不想要就扔掉好了 |
[05:57] | Now you got me all guilty. | 这下我成大罪人咯 |
[05:59] | And I have a favor to ask. | 然后我想请你帮个忙 |
[06:01] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[06:02] | The pillows have strings. | 天上不会掉馅饼 |
[06:04] | I have a lump that needs to be removed. | 我长了个囊肿需要切除 |
[06:06] | Ah, Jesus. More cancer? | 老天 又得什么癌了吗 |
[06:08] | Yes, Marlene. I’m riddled with it. | 是的 玛琳 我算跟它没完了 |
[06:09] | But let’s try and keep this light, hmm? | 我们还是坦然面对吧 好不 |
[06:11] | I need someone to pick me up after surgery. | 我需要有人在我手术之后来接我 |
[06:14] | You realize I’m almost 80, right? | 你知道我快八十了吧 |
[06:16] | I could die in my sleep at any time. | 我任何时候都可能一睡不醒 |
[06:17] | Before Monday? | 熬不过周一吗 |
[06:19] | Look, I’ll do it this once, | 听着 这次我会去 |
[06:22] | but you got to find yourself someone younger | 但是你真的得找个年轻体壮的人 |
[06:24] | to be your “In case of emergency.” | 做你的紧急联系人 |
[06:25] | You’re lousy with family. Pick one of them. | 你们家的人一抓一把 随便挑一个呗 |
[06:28] | I’m not ready to tell them yet. | 我还没准备好告诉他们 |
[06:29] | Take your time, you might get out of it completely. | 不用急 反正你早晚会和盘托出的 |
[06:38] | You guys are already up and running. | 你们俩已经蓄势待发了啊 |
[06:40] | Rub-a-dub-dub. Two men in a tub. | 咚哩个咚 浴缸男儿响叮咚 |
[06:42] | Dude, this is our year. I can feel it. | 哥们 今年我们必胜 我感觉得到 |
[06:44] | Mmm. | 必须的 |
[06:45] | Go in there. Get me the WD-40. | 进屋 把防锈润滑剂拿出来 |
[06:46] | We got work to do. | 咱来大干一场 |
[06:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:52] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你这么做 |
[06:53] | Well, thanks for having me | 我也要感谢你邀请我 |
[06:55] | in my own house. | 来我自己家 |
[06:57] | Thank you for being here. | 那谢谢你来了 |
[06:58] | Look how happy Adam is. | 看看亚当有多高兴 |
[07:03] | And…I’m happy to see you too. | 我也很高兴能见到你 |
[07:06] | Well, okay. I got to whip this tub into shape. | 那么 好 我给这个浴缸凹个造型去 |
[07:11] | Does that mean you’re too busy for pizza pillows? | 意思是你没时间吃披萨枕头了吗 |
[07:13] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 不会错过的 |
[07:17] | You know, you should wear skirts more often. | 你知道吗 你应该多穿穿裙子 |
[07:20] | You really should. | 真的 |
[07:29] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[07:32] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[07:35] | Someone tried to steal my sleeping bag. | 有人想偷我的睡袋 |
[07:36] | Well, then you should have given it to them. | 那你就该老实交给他们 |
[07:39] | I was trying to, but I had to fight my way out of it first. | 我也想 但我总得先从里面出来吧 |
[07:42] | Okay, see, I try not to worry about you, | 看到没 我也想不为你担心 |
[07:45] | then something like this happens. | 但就是有这种事情发生 |
[07:47] | The bad news is it’s very easy to break into your back door. | 坏消息是 你家的后门相当于摆设 |
[07:50] | The good news is you apparently have no duct tape | 好消息是 这里明显没有胶带 |
[07:53] | for an intruder to tie you up with. | 可以让闯入者把你绑起来 |
[07:54] | You should not be sleeping in the street. | 你不该睡在大街上 |
[07:56] | I was in the park. | 我在公园睡的 |
[07:58] | And I think I just have a cracked rib or three. | 我觉得我好像断了一根或者三根肋骨 |
[08:02] | If you could just wrap me real tight in, um… | 如果你可以把我紧紧的绑住 |
[08:05] | Here. Careful. | 小心点 |
[08:08] | in some packing tape or electrical tape. | 用包装胶带或者电用胶带 |
[08:11] | Some kind of sturdy tape. | 只要绑得牢就行 |
[08:13] | I know how much you love to wrap things. | 我知道你有多喜欢绑东西 |
[08:15] | You could even put a bow on me | 你甚至可以给我绑个蝴蝶结 |
[08:16] | if it’ll give you an extra thrill. | 怎么开心怎么来 |
[08:17] | Let me take you to the hospital. | 我带你去医院 |
[08:19] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[08:21] | They don’t do anything about cracked ribs anyway. | 他们还不就是那一套 |
[08:23] | They just tape them up. | 无非就是把身子骨固定住 |
[08:25] | So tape them up. | 所以 绑起来呗 |
[08:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:30] | I will help you, | 我可以帮你 |
[08:32] | but only if you promise to stay here for a few days | 但前提是你要答应在我这里住几天 |
[08:35] | so I can keep an eye on you. | 让我可以照顾你 |
[08:36] | – I’m fine. – I’m not. | -我很好 -我不好 |
[08:37] | I want to take care of you. Please let me do that. | 我想照顾你 了了我这个心愿吧 |
[08:42] | Well, I won’t sleep in the house. | 我拒绝在房子里睡 |
[08:43] | Then sleep in the yard. | 那就睡院子 |
[08:46] | – Deal. – Deal. | -成交 -成交 |
[08:55] | Dad, these wheels suck. | 老爸 这轮子烂透了 |
[08:57] | Don’t say “Suck.” | 不许说”烂透了” |
[08:59] | Say, “These wheels fall below my expectations.” | 可以说”这轮子没达到我的期望” |
[09:02] | You sound like mom now. | 你怎么跟老妈似的 |
[09:04] | It’s not a bad thing. | 这不是坏事 |
[09:05] | Your mom has a wonderful vocabulary. | 你妈妈有出口成章的本事 |
[09:08] | Sean’s been in a little accident, | 肖恩出了点小意外 |
[09:10] | so he’s gonna stay with us for a few days. | 所以他会和我们一起住几天 |
[09:12] | Just until my double vision goes away. | 等我看人不重影了就走 |
[09:14] | Although for some reason, I’m seeing four of Paul. | 奇了怪了 我现在咋瞧见四个保罗呢 |
[09:17] | That’s so weird, because for some reason, | 是够诡异的 不知咋的 |
[09:19] | I’m smelling three of you. | 我闻到你身上的味儿一个顶仨 |
[09:21] | Stop it. | 别闹了 |
[09:22] | Be nice to each other, please. | 友好相处嘛 拜托了 |
[09:23] | Adam, go help Sean unload the cart. | 亚当 去帮肖恩卸行李 |
[09:25] | It’s in the back. | 就在后院 |
[09:27] | Too bad they don’t have shopping cart races. | 真是可惜没办个购物车比赛 |
[09:29] | I don’t do organized sports. | 我不参加有组织的运动 |
[09:30] | They promote unhealthy competition, and… | 这些活动推动病态竞争 而且 |
[09:32] | So Sean can stay in my house and I can’t? | 这么说肖恩能呆在我房子里 我却不能 |
[09:35] | If it’s any consolation, he’s sleeping in the yard. | 他睡在后院 如果这话顺耳点的话 |
[09:38] | It’ll be a small consolation if it rains a lot. | 要是下大雨了 这还能安慰安慰我 |
[09:41] | Help me out here. | 就帮我这个忙吧 |
[09:42] | I love him and I’m worried about him. | 我爱他 而且我担心他 |
[09:44] | Exactly. That’s what I can’t stand. | 没错 这就是我无法忍受的地方 |
[09:46] | He upsets you. | 他让你不开心 |
[09:47] | I imagine if somebody was making me feel | 我想了一下 如果有这么个人 |
[09:49] | like a nervous wreck every second of every day… | 每分每秒都让我紧张兮兮的 |
[09:51] | Oh, wait. That’s you. | 啊咧 那不就是你吗 |
[09:54] | I’m sorry, Paul. | 对不起 保罗 |
[09:57] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[10:00] | I really am. | 真的 |
[10:02] | Well, thank you… | 那谢谢你 |
[10:03] | for trying. | 努力来着 |
[10:10] | Come on, we’re late. | 快点 我们迟到了 |
[10:14] | I can still smell you on me. | 我身上还留有你的体香 |
[10:17] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[10:20] | Look, I don’t know what I was thinking. | 听着 我不知道自己那时在想什么 |
[10:22] | I don’t do this. | 这不是我的风格 |
[10:26] | I don’t have sex with guys I barely know… | 我不会和不熟的人发生关系 |
[10:29] | in classrooms or behind stages. | 更别提是在教室或舞台后面这种地方 |
[10:33] | – I’m married. – I know. | -我是已婚妇女 -我知道 |
[10:35] | You’re wearing a wedding ring. | 你戴着结婚戒指呢 |
[10:37] | And that doesn’t bother you? | 而你完全不介意吗 |
[10:38] | It would bother me more if I couldn’t see you. | 我真正介意的是见不到你 |
[10:40] | Look, I can’t… I can’t cheat on my husband. | 听着 我不能对我丈夫不忠 |
[10:42] | I mean, he’s not a perfect guy, but he’s a good guy. | 他并不完美 但他是个好人 |
[10:45] | He would never think of doing this to me, | 他绝对不会产生这种念头 |
[10:47] | and now I’ve done that to him and | 而我现在却做了这种事 |
[10:48] | I don’t want to be that woman. And now I’m that woman. | 我不想成为那种女人 但现在我是了 |
[10:51] | I want to be better than that woman. | 我想做比那种女人更好的人 |
[10:53] | Hey, it’s all right. | 没事的 |
[10:54] | I don’t want to be the bloke | 我也不想做那个让你 |
[10:55] | to make you feel like that woman. | 像个荡妇的傻小子 |
[10:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:04] | You’re sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[11:05] | I hope I didn’t hurt your feelings. | 希望我没有伤害你的感情 |
[11:07] | I hope it’s not presumptuous of me to say that. | 也请恕我冒昧 |
[11:12] | I really enjoyed our time together and… | 我的确很享受我们共度的时光 |
[11:15] | I mean, I… | 我是说 我 |
[11:16] | I don’t have a lot to compare it to, but you… | 我也不是说见识特别广 但你的 |
[11:21] | you have a great… | 你那家伙可真是 |
[11:26] | unit. | 无与伦比 |
[11:29] | Well, that’s good to know. | 这话听着真舒心 |
[11:32] | Hey, look. | 听着 |
[11:33] | If you ever need anything… okay? | 如果你需要什么 |
[11:35] | Anything. | 无论什么 |
[11:37] | Conversation, coffee, | 谈心也好 喝咖啡也好 |
[11:38] | or a bloke with a big unit, | 或是需要那个某处庞大的傻小子 |
[11:42] | you call me, okay? | 打电话给我 好吗 |
[11:50] | I would have been happy to have made you a real lunch, you know? | 我会很乐意给你做顿真正的午餐的 |
[11:53] | You don’t have to eat the weeds out my yard. | 你不必非得吃我院子里的杂草 |
[11:54] | Hey, there are more super nutrients in my lunch | 我的午餐里有的是营养 |
[11:59] | than in any of your yuppie salad bars | 可比你那种浮夸的自助沙拉强多了 |
[12:01] | and they’re not marinated in the sweat | 而且这些东西不是无保险农工 |
[12:04] | of uninsured farm workers. | 的血汗浇灌出来的 |
[12:05] | It’s just not fair | 这真是不公平 |
[12:07] | that you’re innocently sleeping and someone beats you up. | 好好睡个觉都无缘无故被揍 |
[12:09] | Shit happens. Life’s not fair. | 人生不如意 十有八九嘛 |
[12:11] | But don’t you at least want to believe that it can be? | 难道你不希望生活是公平的吗 |
[12:13] | I mean, otherwise, what kind of rules do we have to live by? | 不然的话 我们按什么法则生活才好呢 |
[12:17] | Do you believe in karma? | 你相信因果报应吗 |
[12:18] | I believe we are all cosmically linked. | 我相信我们都身处宇宙法则之中 |
[12:20] | If you screw with the earth, the earth will screw with you | 你祸害地球 地球就会报复你 |
[12:23] | and you have and it is. | 你这样做了 它也确实反击了 |
[12:27] | I want to try and make us a real family again. | 我希望能组建一个真正的家庭 |
[12:30] | Not like the old family, | 不是以前那种 |
[12:32] | but a new, better family. | 而是一个崭新的 更好的家 |
[12:34] | Is that why you have such a hard-on | 所以你才这么热衷于 |
[12:36] | for this bathtub extravaganza? | 这个浴缸比赛吗 |
[12:37] | Just don’t be such an asshole with Paul. | 别和保罗针锋相对的 |
[12:39] | Mmm, that’s gonna be hard. | 这可真难为我了 |
[12:40] | – We have so little in common. – Yeah. | -我们完全没有磁场 -是啊 |
[12:42] | He eats regular food. | 他食用正常的食物 |
[12:43] | And a lot of it. | 而且没少吃 |
[12:46] | Hello, protein. | 你好啊 蛋白质 |
[12:49] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[13:02] | My brother’s dating a white girl. | 我兄弟在和一个白人女孩交往 |
[13:04] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[13:06] | What do you think about that? | 你怎么想 |
[13:08] | What do you think about that? | 你怎么想 |
[13:10] | Do you prefer white women or black women? | 你更喜欢白种女人还是黑种女人呢 |
[13:12] | Don’t you ever talk about anything | 你就不能聊聊其他的 |
[13:13] | like the weather? Algebra? | 比如天气 代数什么的 |
[13:16] | ‘Cause you can get both. | 你可真是两者兼得啊 |
[13:18] | It’s just a matter of whether you want to betray the race or not. | 只取决于你是否打算背叛自己的种族 |
[13:21] | It’s warmer today than it was yesterday. | 今天比昨天暖和些了 |
[13:23] | Mm-hmm. | 是啊 |
[13:25] | Things are heating up. | 如火如荼的 |
[13:30] | What kind of wine goes well with a chocolate fountain? | 哪种酒和巧克力喷泉比较搭 |
[13:32] | Beer. | 啤酒 |
[13:34] | I know it seems a little over the top, | 我知道我有点小题大做 |
[13:36] | but I really want to do this party up right. | 但是我真的想办个超赞的派对 |
[13:38] | Oh, you are doing it up right. | 你做得够棒了 |
[13:40] | Let me tell you. | 我作证 |
[13:40] | Here. | 来 |
[13:42] | Family high-five. | 家庭屁屁顶 |
[13:43] | Hey, man. | 小家伙 |
[13:46] | You guys are weird. | 两个怪人 |
[13:49] | I’m going to Brent’s. | 我要去布伦特家 |
[13:53] | Later. | 回见 |
[13:58] | Thank you for doing this with Adam. | 谢谢你答应和亚当一起参赛 |
[14:00] | Hey, he’s into it. | 他可是全情投入 |
[14:01] | He told me he thought it was cool. | 他说他觉得这酷毙了 |
[14:03] | Oh, “cool” is huge. | “酷”可是极高评价啊 |
[14:05] | “Cool” is the Pantheon of parenting. | “酷”就是为人父母的最高境界 |
[14:08] | You’re a good dad. You’re cool. | 你是个好父亲 你很酷 |
[14:11] | Thank you, Catherine. | 谢谢 凯瑟琳 |
[14:15] | Here. | 尝尝 |
[14:18] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[14:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:21] | – Oh, dear. – Hold on. | -我的天 -坚持住 |
[14:23] | Oh, yeah. | 真不错 |
[14:25] | You’ve got chocolate on your mouth. | 你嘴上有巧克力 |
[14:26] | I got it. | 我没事 |
[14:28] | Hey, I can do that myself. | 我能自己来 |
[14:31] | I’ve been working on my grown-up skills. | 我在努力学习成人技能 |
[14:36] | I got it. | 我没事 |
[14:39] | I got it. | 我没事 |
[14:50] | Hi, Paul. | 嗨 保罗 |
[14:52] | Hi, Cathy. | 嗨 凯西 |
[14:55] | Flip over. | 翻过去 |
[14:56] | No. | 不 |
[14:58] | I like it like this. | 我喜欢这样 |
[15:02] | I want to look at you. | 我想看着你 |
[15:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:08] | This is so queer, mom. | 这东西太娘了 老妈 |
[15:09] | Oh, shit! | 靠 |
[15:10] | – Mom said “shit”! – Nice! | -妈妈说了”靠” -很好 |
[15:12] | Explain to me why I just paid $10 | 谁给我解释下为什么我要花十美元 |
[15:16] | to watch people sit in their clothes in their bathtub? | 来看一帮人穿着衣服坐在浴缸里啊 |
[15:20] | Oh, like you had any other big fun plans to fill your day. | 就跟你有什么其他更好的安排似的 |
[15:23] | Good point. | 一语中的 |
[15:24] | I’ll take that bottle when you’re done with it. | 喝完了以后把瓶子给我 |
[15:26] | Don’t bend over. | 别弯腰 |
[15:27] | Your ribs will grow back all funny. | 你的肋骨会长歪的 |
[15:29] | Racers, please get ready for the race. | 选手们 请做好比赛准备 |
[15:31] | Dad, they’re lining up. | 老爸 该入场了 |
[15:31] | Let’s go. | 我们上 |
[15:33] | Let’s do this thing. | 就看咱俩的啦 |
[15:34] | Our racers are taking their places. | 选手正在就位 |
[15:37] | Oh, wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[15:38] | Let Marlene take one photo. | 让玛琳帮我们拍张照 |
[15:40] | I was just getting comfortable. | 我刚踏实坐下 |
[15:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:45] | What the hell do I do with this? | 这鬼东西怎么用啊 |
[15:47] | You press right there. | 你就按一下这里 |
[15:49] | – Okay. – Sean? | -好的 -肖恩 |
[15:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:51] | Quick one. Quick one. | 快照 快照 |
[15:53] | Do you have us all? | 把我们都拍进去了吗 |
[15:54] | We’ve got a million pictures. | 我们的合照那么多 |
[15:56] | No, I want a picture. | 不 我想照张照片 |
[15:57] | Trust me. You’re gonna want one too. | 相信我 你也会想照的 |
[16:01] | It’s a beautiful moment. | 真是个美好的时刻 |
[16:02] | Jesus, mom. | 上帝啊 老妈 |
[16:03] | – Don’t say “Jesus.” – Thank you, Paul. | -别说”上帝啊” -谢谢 保罗 |
[16:05] | Okay, push the button. | 好了 按快门吧 |
[16:06] | Push the button now, Marlene. | 按快门 玛琳 |
[16:08] | Back off. | 你们收声 |
[16:12] | Finally. | 总算好了 |
[16:15] | Look. | 听着 |
[16:16] | It’s all mental. | 这是心理战 |
[16:17] | If you know only yourself, | 只了解自己 |
[16:18] | you may or may not win. | 就得听天由命 |
[16:20] | If you know yourself and your enemy, | 知己知彼 |
[16:23] | you can win 100 battles without a single loss. | 则百战不殆 |
[16:28] | Cool. | 酷毙了 |
[16:31] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[16:33] | Seems like you got a decent family to me. | 在我看来你们一家不错 |
[16:36] | I’m sure they can handle anything you throw at them. | 我敢肯定你说什么他们都承受得了 |
[16:39] | My surgery is tomorrow. | 我明天动手术 |
[16:40] | Can’t I just have fun today? | 今天就不能让我乐呵乐呵吗 |
[16:43] | Can’t I just enjoy the moment? | 我就不能享受一下这一刻 |
[16:44] | See the people I love smiling big smiles | 看着我心爱的人们绽放笑容 |
[16:46] | without having it all ruined? | 而不是扫大家的兴吗 |
[16:48] | I mean, I refuse to believe that makes me a bad person. | 我不信这样都能让我扮黑脸 |
[16:50] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没那么说 |
[16:51] | Well, then stop telling me to tell them. | 那就别再催我告诉他们 |
[16:55] | Where are the hippies? | 嬉皮士们都在哪 |
[16:57] | The hip hippies? | 英勇的嬉皮士们呢 |
[16:59] | Please come to where you’re supposed to…be. | 请到指定地点就位 |
[17:03] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你搞笑呢吧 |
[17:05] | Oh, I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[17:11] | We’re having a party at the house later. | 一会儿我们要在家办个派对 |
[17:12] | I’d love you to come. | 希望你能来 |
[17:14] | Fuck off. I’m not your friend. | 滚远点 我不是你的朋友 |
[17:18] | Racers, is everybody ready? | 选手们 准备好了吗 |
[17:26] | Go, Drain Gang! | 冲啊 水沟帮 |
[17:31] | On your marks, get set… | 各就各位 预备 |
[17:37] | You’re going down, Alex. | 你死定了 亚历克斯 |
[17:48] | You’re so going down! | 等着认输吧你 |
[17:51] | Yes! | 赢了 |
[18:07] | Yeah, baby. That’s right, baby. | 这就对了 宝贝 |
[18:22] | Testing, testing. | 试音 试音 |
[18:24] | Adam Jamison, can you give us a few words | 亚当·贾米森 能就你今天的胜利 |
[18:26] | about your victory today? | 对观众朋友们讲两句吗 |
[18:28] | In order to win, you have to believe | 获胜的关键是 你得坚信 |
[18:31] | you have already won. | 胜利乃囊中之物 |
[18:34] | Very philosophical. | 很有哲理 |
[18:35] | Paul Jamison, do you have anything to add to that? | 保罗·贾米森 你有什么要补充的吗 |
[18:39] | I just want to dedicate this | 我只想把这场胜利 |
[18:41] | to the woman behind the man. | 献给这位男人背后的女人 |
[18:44] | Cathy Jamison, without you, | 凯西·贾米森 没有你 |
[18:47] | we wouldn’t be here today. | 我们今天不会站在这里 |
[18:51] | As for the rest of you, | 至于你们其他人 |
[18:53] | you’re a bunch of losers! | 你们就是一群废物 |
[19:11] | I had this great dollhouse furniture when I was little, | 我小时候的芭比屋特别棒 |
[19:14] | especially the bathroom set. | 尤其是那套浴室用品 |
[19:16] | I had this toilet with a little flusher | 我的小盥洗室 里面的迷你马桶 |
[19:18] | that actually flushed. | 还真可以冲水 |
[19:19] | Oh, my God, I even… | 我的天啊 我甚至 |
[19:21] | I had a tiny little plunger. | 有个超级小的马桶塞 |
[19:24] | Oh, I knew I should have kept them, | 我就知道我应该留着它们 |
[19:26] | even though we never had a girl. | 尽管我们没有女儿 |
[19:28] | It’s not too late to try for a girl, Cathy. | 现在生个女儿还不晚 凯西 |
[19:30] | We could try for one. Or just buy one. | 我们可以生一个 或者直接买一个 |
[19:33] | How great was today, huh? | 今天多开心啊 |
[19:36] | How about last night? | 那昨晚呢 |
[19:38] | I mean, this house, everything. | 这栋房子 这里的一切 |
[19:41] | It’s our life. | 就是我们的人生 |
[19:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:43] | And the last few days have just been… | 过去的这几天真是 |
[19:45] | been really nice. | 再好不过了 |
[19:46] | I know. Exactly. | 我知道 千真万确的 |
[19:48] | And we’ve always been honest with each other, right? | 我们一直对彼此坦诚相见 对吗 |
[19:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:52] | Right. That’s, like… | 对 这就像是 |
[19:54] | that’s, like, one of our things. | 像是 我们的习惯 |
[19:56] | So I have something I need to tell you | 现在我有些事情要告诉你 |
[19:58] | and I don’t want you to worry, | 但我不想让你担忧 |
[20:00] | ’cause it’s gonna be fine. | 因为一切都会好起来的 |
[20:02] | It’s gonna be fine, ’cause it has to be | 一切都会好起来的 必须的 |
[20:03] | and at least we have each other. | 至少我们拥有彼此 |
[20:05] | I got a hand-job. | 有人给我手淫了 |
[20:08] | What? | 什么 |
[20:08] | Hand-job. I got one. | 有人给我手淫了 |
[20:11] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[20:12] | Feels so much better just getting it out. | 说出来的感觉太好了 |
[20:14] | From who? | 谁给你干的 |
[20:15] | Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[20:17] | Rugby slut? | 那个橄榄球荡妇 |
[20:19] | – Yeah. – Why did you tell me that? | -对 -你为什么要告诉我 |
[20:21] | Well, because like you just said, we’re us again. | 你刚刚才说 我们和好如初了 |
[20:24] | And I just felt so damn guilty about the hand incident. | 于是我想起那次意外事件 顿感惭愧 |
[20:29] | So you told me so that you could feel better | 所以你坦白了 自己轻松了 |
[20:30] | and I could feel worse? | 可我却难受了 |
[20:31] | I told you so we could get past it. | 我告诉你是为了能让这事过去 |
[20:32] | I was past it when I didn’t know about it, Paul. | 这事只要我不知道就算过去了 保罗 |
[20:35] | You’re supposed to be better than this. | 你干这事真是太降格了 |
[20:37] | It wasn’t even an official hand-job. | 那根本都算不上是手淫 |
[20:39] | It was over my pants. | 还隔着裤子呢 |
[20:41] | Maybe we can… you can come | 也许我们能 你能和我一起 |
[20:42] | to see Angela with me and we can have some therapy | 去见安吉拉 一起接受治疗 |
[20:44] | and we can talk about… | 还可以谈谈 |
[20:44] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[20:49] | Where have you guys been? | 你们俩去哪了 |
[20:50] | Sorry, honey. Cake, everyone! | 抱歉 宝贝 蛋糕来了 大伙 |
[20:52] | Cathy, come on. | 凯西 算了吧 |
[20:53] | Do not do this in front of Adam. | 别当着亚当的面这样 |
[20:55] | Do what? | 哪样 |
[20:56] | Your mother’s mad at me. | 你妈妈生我气了 |
[20:58] | What did you do? | 你干什么了 |
[20:59] | Cathy, I never said I was perfect. | 凯西 我从没说过我是完人 |
[21:02] | I’m just trying to be honest here. | 我只是想老实交代 |
[21:04] | Okay, you need to put a piece of cake | 你需要做的是拿块蛋糕 |
[21:06] | into your pie hole and shut the fuck up. | 塞进你的臭嘴 然后他妈的给我闭嘴 |
[21:09] | Thanks for a real fun day, mom. | 多谢赐予我这么有趣的一天 妈妈 |
[21:12] | I’m out of here. | 我要离开这 |
[21:19] | This was supposed to be my big win-the-race party, | 这本该是庆祝我胜利的欢乐派对 |
[21:21] | not a fucked-up mom party. | 而不是操蛋老妈派对 |
[21:23] | I mean, now my dad will never come back. | 现在好了 我爸再也不会回来了 |
[21:28] | I mean, I just don’t get it. | 我就是不懂 |
[21:30] | My mom used to be just a regular, crazy mom. | 我妈妈以前挺正常的 就偶尔有点疯 |
[21:32] | Now she’s a total bat-shit, clinical crazy mom. | 现在却成了不折不扣的精神病老妈 |
[21:37] | I mean, you hang out with her. | 我说 你和她总在一起 |
[21:39] | Why don’t you tell me what the fuck’s up with her? | 你来说说看 她到底是怎么回事 |
[21:48] | I don’t know, dude. | 我不知道 老兄 |
[21:50] | People are just fucked up. | 人生就是这么操蛋 |
[22:10] | I didn’t die. | 我没死 |
[22:11] | You didn’t die. | 你没死 |
[22:13] | You did really great. | 你干得很好 |
[22:14] | That’s so nice you came. | 你能来真是太好了 |
[22:17] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[22:18] | Silly… | 蠢得要死 |
[22:20] | for going under the knife when I didn’t have to. | 多此一举白开了一刀 |
[22:22] | You know, I went out to the waiting room, | 我刚才去过候诊室 |
[22:24] | but Paul hadn’t arrived yet. | 但没看到保罗 |
[22:26] | Still looking forward to meeting him. | 还盼着见见他呢 |
[22:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:30] | There was a hitch. | 出了点意外 |
[22:31] | A friend of mine’s gonna come pick me up. | 我朋友会来接我 |
[22:36] | Marlene, where are you? | 玛琳 你在哪 |
[22:38] | You were supposed to pick me up. | 你本该来接我的 |
[22:41] | Please just call me and tell me you haven’t dropped dead yet. | 拜托你回我电话 告诉我你还没嗝屁 |
[22:44] | No, okay, if… | 不 如果 |
[22:46] | if you have dropped dead, I’m gonna feel really bad. | 如果你已经去了 我会很难过的 |
[22:49] | That was… that was a joke. | 玩笑来着 |
[22:51] | But just, uh, call me when you get this. | 你听到留言就打给我吧 |
[22:55] | Just call me anytime. | 什么时候都行 |
[22:56] | Just call me. | 打给我 |
[22:59] | It’s Cathy. | 我是凯西 |
[23:01] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:21] | Are you busy? | 你忙吗 |
[23:30] | Okay? | 没事吧 |
[23:32] | Yeah, you want that back a little bit? | 座椅还需再往后调一点吗 |
[23:34] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[23:36] | Let’s, uh… | 来 |
[23:58] | Okay, my love… | 好了 小心肝 |
[24:00] | Where would you like to go? | 你想去哪 |
[24:06] | Anywhere you would like to take me. | 你说了算 |