时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I want another baby. | 我想再要个孩子 |
[00:03] | Well, this guy just wrote me. | 有个人刚给我留言 |
[00:05] | And his wife’s pregnant. | 他的妻子怀孕了 |
[00:05] | They want to meet us! | 他们想和我们见面 |
[00:06] | How’d your talk with Adam go? | 你们跟亚当谈得怎么样 |
[00:08] | He is gonna be a terrific big brother to this baby. | 他会成为这个孩子的好大哥 |
[00:11] | I’m about to go on tour. | 我打算去巡演 |
[00:13] | You could join me as the “Flip that switch” guy. | 你可以和我一起成为那个”打开开关”的家伙 |
[00:16] | Oh, my god, yes! | 我当然要去 |
[00:17] | Flip that switch! | 打开开关 |
[00:19] | Flip that switch! Flip that switch! | 打开开关 打开开关 |
[00:21] | Are we gonna see you tomorrow, Alexis? | 明天你还来吗 艾利克西斯 |
[00:23] | Most likely. | 差不多吧 |
[00:24] | I’m running a gay phone sex business. | 我在做同性电话性爱这一行 |
[00:26] | Are you gay now? | 你现在变弯了 |
[00:27] | No, I’m just talking the talk. | 没有 只是逢场作戏 |
[00:29] | I just called uncle Sean. | 我给肖恩舅舅打了电话 |
[00:30] | I’m gonna be, uh, staying over there for a few days. | 我想在他那儿呆几天 |
[00:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:33] | He’s hosting his church group chez my place. | 他在我家主持教会活动呢 |
[00:35] | Hey, Ms. Jamison. | 你好 贾米森女士 |
[00:36] | I’m Jesse. I’m his girlfriend. | 我叫杰茜 我是他女朋友 |
[00:38] | I’m saving myself, but… | 我要保留处子之身 但是 |
[00:40] | You can go in the other way. | 我的后门为你敞开 |
[01:45] | Oh, Jesus. | 天哪 |
[01:46] | – Damn it. – Andrea… | -该死 -安德莉亚 |
[01:48] | Is that how you wake up Mr. J every morning? | 每天早上你就这么叫贾先生起床吗 |
[01:50] | Well, where is he? | 他在哪 |
[01:52] | He’s in the shower. | 他在洗澡 |
[01:53] | I had to wake him up early | 我得早点叫他起床 |
[01:54] | for his talk in Duluth and… | 去德卢斯演讲[明尼苏达州东北部城市] |
[01:56] | I just fell asleep waiting for him to get– | 我只是等他的时候睡着了 |
[01:58] | Oh, crap! | 糟糕 |
[01:59] | Is that the time?! | 都这时候了 |
[02:03] | Mr. J! We’re gonna be late. | 贾先生 我们要迟到了 |
[02:06] | This is really cutting into my hotel Jacuzzi time. | 再磨叽我就没时间在酒店泡浴了 |
[02:10] | I gotta jump back in the shower. | 我得再洗个澡 |
[02:11] | I used this extra-strength hair gel, | 我用了加强型发胶 |
[02:13] | and my head feels like a fucking candy apple. | 现在我感觉脖子上顶着个焦糖苹果 |
[02:15] | Hi, honey. | 早啊 亲爱的 |
[02:21] | Is that Adam? | 是亚当回来了吗 |
[02:24] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[02:28] | Wow! I don’t know if it’s the fact that I’m raising your son now, | 哇塞 是不是因为你儿子暂时归我养 |
[02:32] | but you look great. | 你就容光焕发了 |
[02:33] | Do you have any tomato sauce? | 你还有番茄酱吗 |
[02:34] | Yeah, above the oven. Just so we’re clear… | 有 在烤箱上面 我把话说清楚 |
[02:36] | Adam spending the past week with you | 亚当就是在你那儿呆了一周 |
[02:38] | does not qualify as you raising him. | 不代表你就有能力抚养他 |
[02:41] | – How is he? – Hungry. | -他怎么样 -饥肠辘辘 |
[02:43] | The kid eats like a starving peasant. | 这孩子跟几年没吃饱饭似的 |
[02:45] | You know, I feel like I spend all my time | 我感觉我全部时间都花在了 |
[02:48] | grocery shopping in your fridge | 在你冰箱里挑选食物 |
[02:49] | or giving head on the phone. | 还有维持色情热线 |
[02:51] | I mean, where is the “me” in all this? | 什么时候我能有点自己的时间 |
[02:54] | I hope you’re not taking calls in front of Adam. | 但愿你没当着亚当的面打电话 |
[02:56] | I mean, I am trying to be supportive | 我已经尽力支持你的 |
[02:57] | of your porn phone business. | 色情热线业务了 |
[03:00] | Yeah, don’t worry, Cath. | 别担心 凯西 |
[03:01] | I take all the fist fuck talk out back. | 我所有的业务都在外面完成 |
[03:02] | Okay, you need to send Adam home. | 你得把亚当送回来 |
[03:04] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[03:05] | Probably good for you two to have a little separation. | 分开几天说不定对你俩有好处 |
[03:08] | He kind of hates you right now. | 他现在对你可是有点恨意的 |
[03:10] | I’m gonna need some caffeine | 要让我继续和你聊天 |
[03:11] | to continue this conversation. | 必须得先摄入点咖啡因 |
[03:13] | You know, even I have to admit, | 就算我 都不得不承认 |
[03:15] | that kid is a handful. | 亚当真是让人头疼 |
[03:17] | I don’t know how you did it for 15 years. | 真不知道你怎么撑过十五年的 |
[03:19] | Liquor and summer camp helped take the edge off. | 酒精和夏令营能让我好过些 |
[03:22] | Getting a new baby’s gonna be a great excuse to double my drinking. | 再养个孩子是让我贪杯的绝佳借口 |
[03:25] | Speaking of new baby insanity, | 说到你领养孩子的心血来潮 |
[03:27] | that’s for you. | 那是给你的 |
[03:29] | It’s the crib Rebecca and I got for baby Cathy. | 那是我和丽贝卡为小凯西准备的婴儿床 |
[03:33] | Good luck putting that fucker back together. | 祝你能顺利地把那破玩意组装好 |
[03:40] | – Oh. Hi, there. – Hey, what’s up, man? | -你好 -你好 伙计 |
[03:42] | So, uh, you’re Cathy’s baby daddy. | 你是凯西孩子的爸爸 |
[03:45] | Yeah, I gotta run. | 我得赶紧走了 |
[03:46] | I gotta feed my nephew | 我得给外甥送饭 |
[03:47] | before he chews his own lips off for breakfast. | 不然他就把自己嘴唇嚼了当早餐了 |
[03:54] | Ohh, shit. | 该死 |
[03:55] | I knew it. I’m overdressed. | 我就知道 我穿的太正式了 |
[03:58] | I am sorry about the pajamas. | 抱歉我穿着睡衣就出来了 |
[04:01] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[04:02] | There were, like, three guys on the bus dressed the same way. | 在公交上有那么两三个人也这么穿 |
[04:05] | Here, this is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[04:06] | It’s, uh, Maxine’s prenatal tests and stuff, | 这是玛克辛产前检查的资料 |
[04:09] | which she totally aced. | 每项数值都良好 |
[04:10] | Just don’t ask us for our S.A.T. scores. | 别问我们的高考成绩就行 |
[04:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:17] | Come on in. I’m making coffee. | 进来吧 我在煮咖啡 |
[04:19] | Great. | 好极了 |
[04:20] | So, uh, Adam spends a lot of time with his uncle, huh? | 亚当经常和他舅舅在一起 是吗 |
[04:23] | Yeah, well, you know, not all the time. | 也不是一直都在啦 |
[04:25] | Just a few days here and there, but… | 来回换着待而已 但是 |
[04:29] | it’s been a few days. | 也就那么几天 |
[04:30] | Adam kind of reminds me of me when I was his age. | 亚当让我想起了自己像他这么大的时候 |
[04:33] | I really wanted my independence, | 我真的很想独立 |
[04:34] | but for me, that meant running away | 但我选择的方式是离家出走 |
[04:36] | and following around the band Phish. | 然后跟着”费西合唱团”到处跑 |
[04:38] | After about a month, even my tambourine smelled like pot. | 一个月后 我的手鼓上都一股大麻味儿 |
[04:42] | Look who’s here. How you doing? | 看看谁来了 你好啊 |
[04:43] | Paul, what’s up, man? | 保罗 你好 伙计 |
[04:45] | You have time for a cup of coffee? | 你有时间喝杯咖啡吗 |
[04:46] | Absolutely. | 当然有 |
[04:48] | Wrong. | 你没有 |
[04:48] | I googled the traffic, and it sucks. | 我上网搜了路况 差极了 |
[04:50] | We gotta go now. | 我们现在就得走 |
[04:51] | I’m having “early-onset road rage”. | 我有”早发型路怒症” |
[04:54] | Damn. | 该死 |
[04:56] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[04:58] | You don’t need it, but good luck. | 好运你可不缺 但还是祝你好运吧 |
[04:59] | Be back at noon tomorrow. | 明天中午回来 |
[05:01] | Ababuo is extremely punctual, and I’m very much her bitch. | 阿霸波相当守时 我对她只能言听计从 |
[05:04] | So I’ll see you then. | 那就到时候见吧 |
[05:05] | Later, Dave. | 回见 戴夫 |
[05:06] | Later. | 回见 |
[05:11] | What’s all that? | 那堆是什么 |
[05:12] | Oh, it’s a crib. | 婴儿床 |
[05:15] | Huh. Looks comfy. | 看起来蛮舒适的 |
[05:18] | You’re a contractor. Can you fix it? | 你是建筑商 能搞定它不 |
[05:22] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[05:25] | Breakfast! | 吃早饭了 |
[05:26] | You want honey-toasted diabetes or frosted obesity flakes? | 你要吃”蜂蜜糖尿饼”还是”糖衣肥胖片” |
[05:31] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[05:34] | Close the fucking door! | 赶紧把他妈门关上 |
[05:38] | Jesus Christ on a stick. | 操他妈了个血逼 |
[05:43] | So how was the contractor business? | 最近建筑生意如何 |
[05:45] | Ah, it was frozen. But it’s cool. | 虽说有点冷清 但还说得过去 |
[05:47] | People start hiring contractors in a couple months. | 几个月后活会比较多 |
[05:50] | There’s always a flurry of home renovations come spring. | 每到春天就会有不少房子需要修缮 |
[05:52] | Well, I’m definitely paying you for helping with the crib. | 装好这婴儿床 我一定付你工钱 |
[05:55] | No, Cathy, save your money for Greenpeace. | 不 凯西 这钱还是捐给绿色和平组织吧 |
[05:57] | I’m not a charity case. | 我不需要你的施舍 |
[05:58] | Well, Greenpeace isn’t gonna help me put the crib together. | 绿色和平组织又不会来帮我装婴儿床 |
[06:01] | And I’m sure things are tight for you and Maxine. | 再说你和玛克辛也不宽裕 |
[06:05] | Okay…You can pay me. | 好吧 付就付吧 |
[06:07] | Now I feel like I stole from Greenpeace. | 弄得我像是在抢绿色和平的生意 |
[06:11] | You know, obviously, | 知道吗 其实呢 |
[06:12] | none of this is gonna be here | 这屋改成婴儿房后 |
[06:13] | when we turn this into the nursery. | 这些家具都要挪走的 |
[06:14] | We’re making a bedroom for Andrea in the basement. | 安德莉亚也得搬到地下室去住 |
[06:17] | She was upset about it | 她一开始还不乐意呢 |
[06:18] | till she found out she’s gonna have her own bathroom. | 直到她发现搬到地下室就会有独立卫生间 |
[06:23] | You know, I don’t know why they didn’t put a window in this wall. | 我一直纳闷这里为什么没弄个窗户 |
[06:29] | It’s so nice to have some southern exposure. | 南边向阳 开扇窗子该多好 |
[06:33] | I guess I’ll just — I’ll just hang a picture | 我看不如找张大窗户的照片 |
[06:35] | of a big window and call it a day. | 挂在这里对付一下得了 |
[06:37] | Wait, you — I mean, you’re fucking with me, right? | 等等 你当我不存在是不 |
[06:40] | I’m a — I’m a contractor. | 我可是个建筑商 |
[06:41] | I can give you southern exposure. | 我可以给你开扇朝南向阳的窗户 |
[06:43] | With all the sunlight in here, | 让房间照个通透 |
[06:44] | that little baby’s gonna have an amazing tan. | 把那小家伙晒成古铜色 |
[06:52] | Are you choking? | 你这是噎到了吗 |
[06:54] | Do you need me to punch you in the neck? | 要我对着你的脖子来一拳吗 |
[06:55] | Joy taught me some vocal warm-ups | 这是乔伊教我的声带预热法 |
[06:56] | so that I wouldn’t stress my voice. | 可以防止气不顺压嗓子 |
[06:58] | Well, it’s stressing my ears. | 你这动静我耳朵已经气不顺了 |
[07:00] | Here’s your tea. | 你的茶 |
[07:01] | – Paul? – Thank you. | -保罗 -谢谢 |
[07:02] | I would like you to meet a dear friend of mine. | 来认识下我的一位好友 |
[07:04] | Rita Strauss. | 丽塔·施特劳斯 |
[07:06] | How do I know that name? | 这名字怎么这么熟 |
[07:07] | She’s a film producer. | 她是电影制片人 |
[07:09] | Oh, my god. I know who you are. | 天哪 我记起你是谁了 |
[07:12] | Holy crap. | 我的上帝 |
[07:13] | – Your movies are awesome! – Thank you. | -你的电影都特牛叉 -谢谢 |
[07:15] | I’m shooting another one on location outside of Duluth as we speak, | 我今天本来在德卢斯的郊外拍戏 |
[07:18] | but when I heard you were in town, | 但一听说你在城里 |
[07:21] | I had to come and shake your hand. | 我立马前来要见你一面 |
[07:22] | I’m a huge fan, I just — it’s terrific meeting you. | 我是你的铁杆粉丝 能见到你很兴奋 |
[07:24] | Yes, it is terrific for me to meet you. | 对啊 能见到你我也很兴奋 |
[07:28] | And this is his assistant, Ababuo. | 这位是保罗的助理 阿霸波 |
[07:30] | – Ababuo. – Saw you on the Oscars. | -阿霸波 -在奥斯卡上见过你 |
[07:33] | Whoever started playing that music | 那个在你致辞说到一半 |
[07:34] | to cut your speech off should be bitch slapped. | 就上音乐催时间的人真该千刀万剐 |
[07:37] | but at least you won. | 但好歹你得奖了 |
[07:38] | Damn straight. | 那可不是 |
[07:39] | And did you see Harvey’s face when I walked past him? | 我经过哈维时他那表情你注意到没 |
[07:42] | It was like I shit in his dinner. | 弄得像我在他饭桌上拉了泡屎似的 |
[07:45] | Oh, but let me tell you, Paul, | 保罗 我得告诉你 |
[07:46] | I have been addicted to your blog | 自从杰瑞告诉我你的博客 |
[07:48] | ever since Jeri turned me on to it. | 我就看上了瘾 难以自拔 |
[07:50] | Thank you. Who’s Jeri? | 谢谢 杰瑞是谁 |
[07:52] | Oh! I have known Rita | 我和丽塔是老相识了 |
[07:53] | since before I changed my name and my life. | 开始新生活以后我改了名字 |
[07:55] | Paul, your story is amazing | 保罗 你的故事让人惊叹 |
[07:57] | and — and complicated and funny. | 很纠结但又充满趣味 |
[08:00] | An everyman confronting his wife’s cancer | 一个普通人用真诚和幽默 |
[08:02] | and life’s indignities with so much heart and humor. | 直面妻子的癌症和生命的嘲弄 |
[08:05] | I — every time I sit down and read your blog, | 每当我坐在那里阅读你的博客 |
[08:07] | I never know if I’m gonna be laughing or crying. | 都不确定下一秒是开怀大笑还是泪盈于睫 |
[08:10] | You should stay for the talk tonight. | 你今晚应该留下来听我演讲 |
[08:12] | We can get Rita some vip seats– | 我们可以安排丽塔坐贵宾席 |
[08:13] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不用 不用 |
[08:14] | I gotta get back to the set before Marty has a breakdown, | 我要回片场了 否则马蒂会疯掉 |
[08:16] | but Joy and I have dinner reservations tomorrow, | 但我和乔伊约好明天一起吃饭 |
[08:18] | and you’re coming with us. | 你也一起来吧 |
[08:19] | I am? That sounds amazing. | 真的吗 太好了 |
[08:21] | I’ll check with my wife. | 我先问问我夫人的意见 |
[08:22] | No, you’re not gonna turn me down, Paul. | 别 你可别拒绝我 保罗 |
[08:24] | Nobody turns me down. | 没人敢拒绝我 |
[08:25] | Halle Berry tried to turn me down once. | 哈莉·贝瑞有次企图拒绝我 |
[08:26] | You know what I told her? I said, | 知道我当时怎么说的吗 我说 |
[08:27] | “Fuck you, Halle! You’re having dinner with me.” | “去你妈的 哈莉 这顿饭你是吃定了” |
[08:29] | She had grilled salmon and loved it. | 于是她满足地吃下了烤鲑鱼 |
[08:30] | True story. | 确有其事 |
[08:31] | Do you like Sherry, paul? | 你喜欢雪利酒吗 保罗 |
[08:33] | I’m not really a sherry guy. | 我对雪利酒还好 |
[08:34] | We’re gonna have dinner and drink a shitload of sherry. | 我们明晚要饱餐一顿 畅饮雪利酒 |
[08:35] | And you’re gonna tell me more about your life, your death, | 你还要跟我聊聊 你的生活和濒死 |
[08:38] | your life after your death. | 还有濒死之后的人生轨迹 |
[08:39] | I’m hooked! | 我着迷了 |
[08:40] | And I’m paying! You’re coming. | 这顿我请客 你必须来 |
[08:41] | Bring the Missus. | 带上你夫人 |
[08:43] | Well, I… | 这个嘛… |
[08:44] | – We love that! – I like her. | -不胜荣幸 -我喜欢她 |
[08:45] | Bring her too. I’ll see you at dinner. | 把她也带上 晚餐见 |
[08:50] | – You inscrutable little boob! – It’s no big deal. | -你这不可理喻的蠢蛋 -没啥大不了 |
[08:54] | Do I have to remind you about the hooker and the crabs | 你忘了妓女和阴虱的事了吗 |
[08:56] | and the–the shit storm you started last time | 还有 还有你上次放”兽”出笼 |
[08:58] | you unleashed your pecker on the world? | 搞出多大个烂摊子 |
[09:00] | Hold it, Sean. It’s not like that. | 等等 肖恩 不是你想的那样 |
[09:01] | I really like this girl. | 我真心喜欢那女孩 |
[09:02] | It’s–we’re just taking it slow. | 是…我们是想慢慢来 |
[09:05] | Slow is kissing. | 亲亲才算慢慢来 |
[09:07] | Or, if you’re my client Doug, | 或者用我客户道格的方法 |
[09:09] | lightly dragging your scrotum across your partner’s face. | 轻扯蛋蛋拂过伴侣的脸庞 |
[09:11] | Not what you were just doing. | 你刚那一出才不叫慢慢来 |
[09:13] | Please tell me that you were at least using protection. | 拜托你告诉我 你至少采取保护措施了 |
[09:16] | What for? We’re not even having sex. | 保护什么 我们那又不算性交 |
[09:18] | Jesse is saving herself. | 杰茜想保持处女之身 |
[09:20] | So we’re just doing it in the butt. | 所以我们只是在肛交而已 |
[09:23] | Great! | 真有才 |
[09:25] | Do you know how many butt-borne diseases | 你知道对着菊花猛插插 |
[09:27] | there are out there? | 能插出多少种病来吗 |
[09:27] | You better be wrapping that Johnson, Mister. | 你那小将军最好全副武装好了再上战场 |
[09:29] | And if that girl thinks she’s not having sex, | 那位姑娘要真觉得自己其实没在性交 |
[09:32] | she’s off her fucking nut. | 那她肯定是他妈的疯了 |
[09:33] | Butt sex is the real deal. | 肛交可是性交中的战斗”交” |
[09:35] | There’s a reason they don’t call it butt not-sex. | 肛交的”交”就是性交的”交” |
[09:37] | It’s our business. | 这事轮不到你管 |
[09:39] | She’s okay with it. | 她不介意不就行了 |
[09:40] | Look, bottom line, pun intended, | 底线我可挑明了 一语双关你听好 |
[09:42] | if she’s saving the bush, | 她要想守住前院 |
[09:43] | don’t touch the tush! | 你小子也别打后门主意 |
[09:50] | Not only is the window gonna give you more light, | 这扇窗不仅能让屋里有更好的光照 |
[09:52] | but you’re gonna get more heat in the winter | 冬天的时候屋里也会暖和一些 |
[09:54] | and then you just get more ventilation come summer. | 夏天房子也会更通风 |
[09:56] | Look at that, you put the crib right over here, | 你看 婴儿床如果放在这的话 |
[09:58] | and you can rock her to sleep right over there. | 你就可以在那抱着女儿哄她入睡 |
[10:01] | That is, assuming she’s a girl. | 我是说 如果是个女儿的话 |
[10:04] | Shit. | 天啊 |
[10:06] | Did you want to know what the sex was? | 你想知道宝宝的性别吗 |
[10:07] | ’cause I may have accidentally just told you. | 因为我刚才好像一不小心说漏嘴了 |
[10:12] | It’s a girl? | 是个女孩儿吗 |
[10:13] | Yeah. She’s gonna love her room. | 是的 她会喜欢这房间的 |
[10:32] | Oh, you’re home! | 你在家啊 |
[10:33] | – Hi, honey. – Hi. | -亲爱的 -嗨 |
[10:34] | What are you watching? | 你看什么呢 |
[10:36] | Oh, no. Oh, how did your talk go? | 不是吧 你的演讲怎么样 |
[10:39] | You only watch violent movies when you’re upset. | 你一不开心就会找暴力电影来看 |
[10:43] | Au contraire, Cath. I killed in Duluth. | 正相反凯西 德卢斯那场我大放异彩 |
[10:46] | I am having a Rita Strauss film festival | 这是我个人的丽塔·施特劳斯电影节 |
[10:49] | as part of my extensive preparation | 我可要事先做足了功课 |
[10:51] | for my upcoming dinner with Rita Strauss. | 因为我就要和丽塔·施特劳斯共进晚餐了 |
[10:55] | Who’s Rita Strauss? | 丽塔·施特劳斯是谁 |
[10:56] | Oh, man, she’s a big hollywood film producer. | 天啊 她可是好莱坞的金牌电影制作人 |
[10:58] | Had a whole really gnarly war movie phase in the ’80s. | 80年代制作过一段超赞的战争电影 |
[11:02] | Fucking brutal stuff. | 都是血肉横飞的场景 |
[11:03] | And get this: She reads my blog. | 你猜怎么着 她看了我的博客 |
[11:05] | Called me an everyman. | 管我叫”普通人” |
[11:07] | Isn’t that cool? | 是不是很棒 |
[11:09] | Want to know something even cooler? | 想听点儿更棒的消息吗 |
[11:10] | What? | 什么 |
[11:12] | Everyman’s gonna have a baby daughter. | 你这个普通人就要添个宝贝女儿啦 |
[11:15] | What? | 你说啥 |
[11:18] | We have a little girl? | 我们要有女儿了吗 |
[11:20] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[11:21] | Oh, wait, wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[11:22] | I’ve been waiting… | 我一直在等你回来 |
[11:25] | to open this with you. | 好跟你一同拆开这个 |
[11:26] | It’s Maxine’s pregnancy file. | 是玛克辛孕期的一些文件 |
[11:32] | She’s beautiful. | 她真美 |
[11:37] | What if we hire Dave… | 我们雇用戴夫怎么样 |
[11:39] | to put a window in the nursery? | 让他在婴儿房开一扇窗 |
[11:41] | He said he could do it really fast. | 他说他很快就可以完工 |
[11:44] | He sketched it all out. | 草图都已经画好了 |
[11:45] | It would be so nice for the baby. | 对宝宝来说有扇窗一定很好 |
[11:47] | A window, honey? | 开扇窗吗 亲爱的 |
[11:48] | I mean, but we don’t even have a baby yet. | 我是说 现在连宝宝都还没出世呢 |
[11:50] | Why don’t we wait till the baby gets here? | 还是等宝宝来了再作打算吧 |
[11:54] | She’s right here, Paul. | 她就在这儿啊 保罗 |
[11:56] | Things are happening fast, and we have to be ready. | 时间不等人 我们得做好准备啊 |
[11:59] | In fact, we have to get our paperwork organized | 事实上 我们得整理一下相关文件 |
[12:01] | for our meeting with the adoption lawyer tonight. | 今晚跟领养律师见面的时候要用 |
[12:05] | Paul, what? What is it? | 保罗 怎么了 什么事 |
[12:06] | I told Rita Strauss | 我已经答应丽塔·施特劳斯 |
[12:07] | that we’d have dinner with her tonight | 今晚我们会跟她一起吃饭 |
[12:08] | because she’s only in town for one weekend. | 因为她只有这个周末才在城里 |
[12:11] | Paul, that lawyer was doing us a favor | 保罗 人家律师是替我们行方便 |
[12:13] | by squeezing us in this weekend. | 才挤出时间这周末见我们 |
[12:17] | That was an important meeting. | 那可是非常重要的会面 |
[12:19] | Which is why we’re still gonna have it. | 所以我也只是建议改日再见啊 |
[12:20] | Honey, this dinner’s gonna be a lot of fun. | 亲爱的 今天的晚餐一定会非常有趣的 |
[12:22] | It’s gonna be you and me and Joy and– | 你我加上乔伊 还有 |
[12:24] | and Rita Strauss and Ababuo. | 还有丽塔·施特劳斯和阿霸波 |
[12:26] | I bought a jacket. | 我买了件外套 |
[12:27] | I bought a special jacket just for the dinner. | 我为了这次晚餐专门买了件新外套 |
[12:30] | But you know what, sweetie? | 要不这样吧 亲爱的 |
[12:33] | I will do whatever you want. | 你想怎样我都依着你 |
[12:35] | I will totally frickin’ cancel it. | 我现在就去取消 |
[12:36] | You want me to cancel it? I’m not kidding. | 你希望我取消吗 我可没在开玩笑 |
[12:38] | She’s probably got a private jet. | 她也许有私人飞机呢 |
[12:39] | She can come back whenever she wants. | 什么时候想飞来也容易 |
[12:41] | No, no. | 别 算了 |
[12:43] | We’ll go. | 我们去吧 |
[12:45] | Oh, thanks, ’cause I didn’t really know her number. | 谢谢你 因为我其实不知道她的电话 |
[12:46] | I was fake dialing it. | 刚这是假装拨号呢 |
[12:50] | construction on I-94 has shut down | 由于施工原因94号公路 |
[12:52] | the two left lanes in both directions | 两个方向的左车道都已关闭 |
[12:55] | and caused quite a gridlock in the Twin Cities. | 因此双城之间的交通要道全线瘫痪 |
[12:57] | You might want to take surface streets– | 强烈建议您不要走高速公路 |
[12:59] | Hey, Kirby? | 科尔比 在吗 |
[13:03] | Northbound I-35 is moving slowly. | 35号州际公路北行车辆移动缓慢 |
[13:05] | Cars averaging 5 to 10 miles per hour. | 平均车速为每小时5到10公里 |
[13:08] | It’s not looking much better southbound, | 南行也没有好到哪里去 |
[13:10] | thanks to an overturned big rig– | 一辆翻倒的大卡车堵住了路… |
[13:13] | Can I have a pint of, uh… | 麻烦请给我来一品脱 |
[13:15] | I don’t know, something good? | 喝什么好呢 来点好货吧 |
[13:18] | I don’t actually work here. | 我不在这工作 |
[13:20] | I just was the– the traffic report | 只想换个台… 这路况报道 |
[13:22] | was a buzz kill, and the bartender’s in the loo. | 听得我心烦意乱 酒保又去洗手间了 |
[13:24] | – Ah. – But I do, I recommend | -啊 -没事我来吧 我强烈推荐 |
[13:27] | the Fuller’s london pride. | 富勒的伦敦之颠啤酒 |
[13:28] | Tastes like Butterfinger. | 味道像夹心巧克力 |
[13:29] | Well, then, uh, I’ll take two. | 好吧 这样的话 我要两杯 |
[13:32] | On the condition you join me for one, uh… | 只要你愿意和我喝一杯… |
[13:36] | – Alexis. – Peter. | -艾利克西斯 -皮特 |
[13:39] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:40] | Thanks for the offer, Peter, but… | 谢谢你的提议 皮特 但是… |
[13:43] | I’m seeing someone. | 我有男朋友了 |
[13:45] | Lucky guy. | 他真幸运 |
[13:46] | Yeah, well… We’ll see how it goes. | 是啊…我们打算相处着看 |
[13:49] | It’s new. | 才刚开始 |
[13:51] | He’s a contractor. | 他是个建筑商 |
[13:53] | The sexy thing about him, | 他最性感的一点就是 |
[13:55] | he can look at a plain ol’ house | 一间平凡的老房子在他眼里 |
[13:58] | and see how amazing it could be | 只要稍作一点改动就会 |
[14:00] | with just a little work. | 变换出奇异的新气象 |
[14:02] | I’ve dated so many man-boys. | 我约会过不少孩子气的男人 |
[14:04] | They talk a good game, | 他们嘴上说出了花 |
[14:05] | but they don’t want to put the fucking work in. | 但是从来都他妈不会付诸行动 |
[14:07] | This time in my life… | 这一次… |
[14:10] | I’m looking for less talk and more action. | 我要找个少动嘴多干事的主 |
[14:13] | Shit, that is good. | 我操这个真好喝 |
[14:14] | Yeah, don’t forget to tip your server. | 对吧 待会儿别忘了留小费 |
[14:18] | Uh, if things don’t work out with your contractor guy, | 如果你和你的建筑商男友合不来的话 |
[14:23] | give me a call. | 记得给我电话 |
[14:35] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[14:37] | I like squeezing those perky nipples of yours. | 我喜欢紧捏你那对淘气的乳头 |
[14:40] | Wow, that’s hot. | 喔 太惹火了 |
[14:41] | That is really hot. | 真的太惹火了 |
[14:43] | I’m licking your nipples, Willy. | 我在舔你的乳头 伟立 |
[14:44] | I’m sucking on them. | 我正在吮吸它们 |
[14:47] | You like that, Willy, huh? | 你喜欢这样 对吧 伟立 |
[14:48] | Uh, no! No, not you, Tim. | 不 不 不是说你 蒂姆 |
[14:50] | I like it. Get out! | 我确实喜欢 出去 |
[14:52] | Not you, Tim. Stay there. | 不是说你 蒂姆 别挂 |
[14:53] | I’m gonna bite down on those nipples | 我要一口咬住你的乳头 |
[14:54] | like hairy little gummi bears. | 就像咬毛茸茸的小熊橡皮糖 |
[14:55] | Oh, that’s nasty! | 太下流了 |
[14:57] | What? | 什么 |
[14:58] | You–you don’t like that? | 你…你不喜欢这个 |
[14:59] | No, I– | 不 我… |
[15:01] | Oh…Son of a dick! | 个小兔崽子 |
[15:03] | – Are you okay, Willy? – No! | -你还好吗 伟立 -不好 |
[15:07] | I’m trying to–I’m trying to make pizza from scratch, | 我试着…我在和面做披萨 |
[15:09] | and it’s a pain in my ass. | 这活真他妈折腾死我了 |
[15:13] | It’s my… | 这是我… |
[15:14] | My sex maniac nephew’s favorite, | 我那个色欲狂外甥的最爱 |
[15:17] | and if I don’t make his favorite fucking food, | 如果我不给他做他爱吃的食物 |
[15:18] | he gets all moody. | 他就会很狂躁 |
[15:21] | You know…I wanted him to taste real food | 你知道吗…我想让他尝尝真正的美食 |
[15:24] | that isn’t a fucking biohazard | 而不是他妈的垃圾食品 |
[15:26] | just once in his life. | 哪怕吃一次也成 |
[15:30] | Wow, Tim, I’m— | 蒂姆 我… |
[15:32] | I’m sorry for my professional lapse. | 抱歉我刚才有失专业水准 |
[15:34] | I believe you were sucking on my nipples? | 你刚才在吮吸我的乳头是吧 |
[15:37] | You’re making pizza? | 你在做披萨吗 |
[15:38] | Mm. | 恩 |
[15:39] | I’m from New York. Pizza’s my religion. | 我是纽约来的 披萨是我的专长 |
[15:42] | Talk me through what you’re doing. | 跟我说说你在干什么 |
[15:43] | I can help. | 我能帮你 |
[15:45] | – Really? – Trust me. | -真的 -相信我 |
[15:47] | Your nephew’s gonna go nuts. | 你外甥会疯狂爱上的 |
[15:54] | – So, uh, you’re from new york? – Mm-hmm. | -这么说 你是纽约来的 -恩哼 |
[15:57] | – What part? – Well, I grew up in Brooklyn. | -纽约哪 -我在布鲁克林长大的 |
[16:02] | Hey, sis. | 嗨 老姐 |
[16:03] | Whoa, you look shiny. | 你看上去光彩照人啊 |
[16:06] | We’re having dinner with a real Hollywood producer. | 我们要和真正的好莱坞制片人共进晚餐了 |
[16:08] | – Paul met her– – I don’t really give a shit. | -保罗遇见她… -我没兴趣 |
[16:10] | I need to borrow a pair of Paul’s socks | 我得借双保罗的袜子 |
[16:11] | for a client meeting. | 去见个客户 |
[16:13] | Adam tried to do our laundry, and now all my socks | 亚当想洗衣服来着 然后我所有的袜子 |
[16:15] | are pink and size two. | 都染粉了还缩水了 |
[16:17] | Okay, wait a minute. I’m confused. | 好吧 等一下 我有点迷糊了 |
[16:18] | You’re–you’re meeting a client in person. | 你从…电话服务变成真人见面了 |
[16:20] | – Uh-huh. – Does this mean | -对啊 -这是不是代表 |
[16:22] | you’re a male prostitute now? | 你现在是个男妓了 |
[16:24] | Jesus, Cathy. | 天啊 凯西 |
[16:26] | I just gotta get out of the house | 我只是想出个门 |
[16:27] | and have a drink with somebody who isn’t 16 years old. | 找一个不是毛头小子的家伙喝杯酒 |
[16:30] | Tim…happens to be an excellent conversationalist | 蒂姆 正好也是个很健谈的家伙 |
[16:34] | with whom I have a lot in common. | 况且我们有不少共同点 |
[16:36] | Well, this is really new territory for me. | 我这可算是迈出了一大步 |
[16:38] | You know, I’ve never been “Sean” | 你知道吗 我从没在 |
[16:39] | with any of my gentlemen callers before. | 我的基友面前露出真面目 |
[16:41] | You think he’ll like me? | 你觉得他会喜欢我吗 |
[16:42] | If he liked Willy Wanker, how high can the bar be? | 看得上伟立·万艾可的人 眼光能有多高 |
[16:46] | Cathy, I’ve read your husband’s blog. | 凯西 看过你丈夫的博客之后 |
[16:48] | I feel like I know you already. | 看到你有种似曾相识的感觉 |
[16:49] | Oh, it is so wonderful to meet you. | 见到你真是太高兴了 |
[16:51] | I–I don’t really follow the movie industry, | 我…我并不怎么知晓电影业 |
[16:54] | but I googled you, and… | 但我上网搜了一下你… |
[16:55] | You produced two of my favorite movies last year. | 你去年制作了两部我最喜欢的电影 |
[16:58] | – Well… – You’re responsible for | -这个嘛 -你得为我家里 |
[16:59] | a lot of tears being shed in my family. | 逆流成河的眼泪负责 |
[17:01] | Mostly by me. | 大多数是我流的 |
[17:03] | Rita’s a fucking genius. | 瑞塔是真他妈有才啊 |
[17:06] | Well, I’m not a fucking genius. | 我算不上真他妈有才 |
[17:07] | I’m just a fucking high school teacher. | 只是个他妈的中学老师 |
[17:12] | You did not tell me she was so funny. | 没见你跟我提起她这么幽默啊 |
[17:14] | Oh, yeah, you’d be surprised by this lady. | 是啊 你会被这位女士惊呆的 |
[17:17] | She’s dynamite. | 她非同凡响 |
[17:18] | Well, I just have to say, for the record, | 我得郑重声明一下 |
[17:20] | that I think school teachers | 我觉得中学老师 |
[17:21] | are the real fucking heroes of this country. | 才是这个国家他妈的真正的英雄 |
[17:23] | – Hear, hear. – I will drink to that. | -同意 干杯 -为这句来一杯 |
[17:26] | Oh, good, good. Have some sherry. | 很好 很好 来喝点雪利酒 |
[17:28] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[17:28] | I cannot get your story out of my head, Paul. | 你的故事让我念念不忘 保罗 |
[17:30] | I re-read your blog last night. | 我昨晚重新看了一遍你的博客 |
[17:32] | – All of it? – Riveting, right? | -从头到尾吗 -引人入胜 对不对 |
[17:34] | Beyond. | 岂止啊 |
[17:34] | Have you ever thought about selling your life rights? | 你有没有想过要卖出你生活的版权 |
[17:37] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[17:38] | I want to make a movie based on your life. | 我想拍一部以你为原型的电影 |
[17:46] | Holy shit. | 我的亲娘啊 |
[17:47] | I could put this project together in a heartbeat. | 我转眼的功夫就能把电影筹备好 |
[17:49] | Dicaprio is looking for a true life story to star in. | 迪卡普里奥在寻找改编自真实故事的剧本 |
[17:51] | He wants to play a regular, honest, everyday guy. | 他想演一个老老实实过日子的普通人 |
[17:54] | I talked to him about it this morning. | 我今天早上跟他聊了聊 |
[17:55] | He love the idea. Loves. | 他很喜欢这个主意 超爱 |
[18:00] | This is unbelievable. | 这简直难以置信 |
[18:01] | That’s terrific, honey. | 太好了 亲爱的 |
[18:02] | And I’m flying to Vegas with Sandy next week, | 下周我要跟桑迪飞去拉斯维加斯 |
[18:04] | so I’ll float this by her. | 到时候我跟她谈谈 |
[18:07] | Who’s Sandy? | 谁是桑迪 |
[18:08] | Bullock. Sandy Bullock. | 布洛克 桑德拉·布洛克 |
[18:09] | She’s a little chatty, but she’s a real peach. | 她有点碎嘴子 不过大家都很喜欢她 |
[18:11] | – Shit. – And I think this material’s | -我靠 -我想这个题材 |
[18:13] | really gonna resonate with her. | 一定会引起她的共鸣 |
[18:14] | I mean, who doesn’t want to play Dicaprio’s wife? | 谁不想演迪卡普里奥的妻子啊 |
[18:15] | I wouldn’t kick him out of bed | 就算他在我床上吃饼干 |
[18:17] | for eating crackers. | 我都不会把他踢下去 |
[18:19] | Actually, I did. | 我还真踢过 |
[18:21] | I–I’m sorry, are you– | 不好意思 你是说 |
[18:23] | You’re gonna– you’re gonna ask Sandra Bullock to play me? | 你要请桑德拉·布洛克来扮演我 |
[18:26] | Who’s asking? She’ll do it. | 谁说请了 她必须演 |
[18:27] | She owes me–I gave her a fucking horse | 这是她欠我的 她搬到牧场去时 |
[18:29] | when she moved down to her ranch. | 我可是给了她一匹绝世宝马 |
[18:33] | Hey, who’s gonna play Mr. Jamison’s fly assistant, | 那谁来演贾米森先生的聪敏助手 |
[18:36] | because I have some ideas. | 我想到几个人选 |
[18:38] | Beyonce, | 碧昂斯 |
[18:39] | Queen Latifah, and Meryl Streep | 奎因·拉蒂法 还有梅丽尔·斯特里普 |
[18:41] | ’cause that bitch can play anybody. | 要知道这娘们演谁像谁 |
[18:46] | I love you. | 我特喜欢你 |
[18:49] | And you just never know | 你永远都不知道 |
[18:51] | which callers are gonna be old-fashioned romantics | 哪个来电者喜欢老式浪漫 |
[18:53] | and which ones are gonna like wearing diapers | 哪个又像乳臭未干的小屁孩 |
[18:56] | and getting spanked. | 让我打屁股 |
[18:57] | It’s all good. | 我样样精通 |
[18:58] | Speaking as a psychotherapist, | 作为一名心理咨询师 |
[19:00] | I can relate to freaky clients. | 我想到了我那些变态的客户 |
[19:02] | Hmm. Speaking as a psychotherapist, | 作为一名心理咨询师 |
[19:04] | can you tell I’m medicated? | 你能看得出来我在服用药物吗 |
[19:06] | No, but if this is you on meds, | 不能 但如果这是你服药之后的状态 |
[19:08] | I think you made a good choice. | 这药吃的值 |
[19:09] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:12] | Tell me about your choice. | 说说你的选择吧 |
[19:13] | You know, calling a gay phone sex line. | 就是打同性色情电话这事 |
[19:16] | What about it? | 这有什么 |
[19:18] | I’m honest with myself. | 我跟自己坦诚相见 |
[19:19] | I know what my needs are, and I know how to get them met. | 我了解自己的需求 知道怎么满足自己 |
[19:24] | I like you, doctor. | 我喜欢你 医生 |
[19:26] | How ’bout another round? | 再喝一轮如何 |
[19:28] | Sure. | 就来 |
[19:35] | Um, Tim, you seem really great. | 蒂姆 你人看起来很好 |
[19:38] | Um, so I’m just gonna come out and say this. | 所以我就有话直说了 |
[19:42] | In real life, | 在现实生活中 |
[19:43] | I’m straight. | 我是直男 |
[19:45] | Why did you feel the need to tell me that? | 你为什么觉得需要告诉我这个 |
[19:47] | You know, I just didn’t want there to be any… | 我就是不想引起任何的… |
[19:48] | misunderstandings. | 误会 |
[19:50] | Sean, it’s fine. | 肖恩 没事的 |
[19:52] | This isn’t a date. | 我们又不是在约会 |
[19:55] | It’s beer. | 喝个啤酒罢了 |
[19:57] | Well, here’s to beer. | 好吧 那就开喝吧 |
[19:59] | Who wants some more sherry? | 谁还想要喝雪利酒 |
[20:01] | This stuff is amazing. | 这玩意儿神了 |
[20:03] | You know, I don’t think I’ve ever really | 我想我还从没 |
[20:05] | appreciated the virtues of a good fortified– | 去细细品味过上等的加烈葡萄酒 |
[20:07] | whoops– wine. | 矮油冒了 |
[20:09] | Mm, Cathy… | 凯西… |
[20:10] | I’m gonna want to get you together with sandy. | 我想让你跟桑德拉多接触 |
[20:12] | She’s very method. She’s gonna want to study you | 她喜欢体验派表演方法 她会研究你 |
[20:14] | and your mannerisms. | 把握你的特征 |
[20:15] | You gals can go have a SPA day together. | 你们姐俩改天可以一起去做个SPA |
[20:17] | Get to know each other. | 彼此了解一下 |
[20:18] | It would be… | 能有个… |
[20:19] | an honor to have such a talented actress, | 如此有天分的女演员 |
[20:22] | you know, deal with my son’s second-grade chicken pox, | 来处理我儿子二年级时得的水痘 |
[20:24] | and Paul’s Memorial Day ’97 rugby concussion, | 还有保罗97年国殇日那天打橄榄球撞出的脑震荡 |
[20:27] | and my brother trying to swim down | 以及阻止我弟弟在密西西比河裸泳 |
[20:29] | the Mississippi naked. | 我深感荣幸 |
[20:30] | Very high drama. | 狗血人生啊 |
[20:32] | Those moments are gonna make her | 这些细节将会让她的遗言 |
[20:34] | last words so poignant. | 分外动人 |
[20:35] | Sandy’s told me a million times, she said, | 桑德拉跟我说过无数次 她说 |
[20:37] | “I’ve never done a death scene.” | “我从没拍过死亡的镜头” |
[20:38] | “I’m dying to die.” | “我迫不及待想去死” |
[20:40] | – Is that true? – It is. | -是真的吗 -没错 |
[20:44] | Excuse me? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[20:47] | The final moment is going to be so powerful. | 最后一刻的场景绝对会动人心弦 |
[20:51] | But she’s not dead. | 可她还没死 |
[20:52] | Oh, honey, it’s called dramatic license. | 亲爱的 这叫合理改编 |
[20:54] | Plus, we all know there isn’t a cure for this. | 再说了 大家都知道这病没法治 |
[20:56] | Oh, well, thank you, Dr. Rita. | 谢谢你了 丽塔医生 |
[20:58] | You know, with all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[21:00] | I should be your research. | 你应该跟踪研究我 |
[21:01] | I am far from dead. | 我离死远着呢 |
[21:03] | Cathy’s in a clinical trial. | 凯西正在进行临床试验 |
[21:05] | And they’re looking for a cure. | 医生们都在寻找治愈手段 |
[21:07] | And she’s good. It’s gonna be good. | 她的情况很好 会好起来的 |
[21:09] | Yeah, but the movie has to end somehow. | 好吧 可是电影总得有结局啊 |
[21:11] | This is Hollywood, guys. | 这可是好莱坞 伙计们 |
[21:12] | That’s the way it works. | 卖座电影就得这样 |
[21:13] | She really have to die? | 她必须死吗 |
[21:15] | People like happy endings. | 大家都喜欢幸福的大结局 |
[21:16] | That’s why they go to the movies, right? | 所以他们才去看电影 不是吗 |
[21:18] | Terms of Endearment, Titanic, Gladiator. | 《母女情深》 《泰坦尼克号》 《角斗士》 |
[21:21] | Common denominator: death. | 他们的共同点都在于死亡 |
[21:23] | And huge box office. | 票房大卖 |
[21:25] | Oh, I’m sorry, but my life is– | 不好意思 不过我的生活 |
[21:27] | is not for you to twist around | 可由不得你随意扭曲 |
[21:28] | to make a buck or win an award. | 就为了捞钱或者获奖 |
[21:30] | Cathy, let’s try to find the joy in this. | 凯西 往好处想 找找乐子嘛 |
[21:33] | Okay, you can take your joy, and you can shove it. | 够了 你带着你那满口胡话滚蛋吧 |
[21:35] | And you, you can kill somebody else off in a movie. | 至于你 别想在电影里动我一根手指头 |
[21:47] | Honey. Honey, honey. | 亲爱的 等等 亲爱的 |
[21:49] | That woman wants to kill me! | 那个女人居然想让我死掉 |
[21:51] | Honey, to be fair, | 亲爱的 说句公道话 |
[21:52] | she wants to kill Sandra Bullock–Sandy. | 她是要让桑德拉·布洛克死掉 不是你 |
[21:54] | And if we let her, | 如果我们同意了 |
[21:56] | the real Cathy Jamison | 真正的凯西·贾米森 |
[21:57] | is gonna be rollin’ in the dough. | 就等着在钱堆里打滚吧 |
[21:59] | The issue is not the money here, Paul. | 现在不是钱的问题 保罗 |
[22:01] | The issue is my future, which I happen to believe in. | 那是我的未来 我对它还充满信心 |
[22:04] | I don’t want them making a movie about my dying | 在我努力试着要活下去的时候 |
[22:06] | while I’m trying to stay alive. | 他们居然想要我在电影里死掉 |
[22:08] | Every time someone sees it, I’ll die. | 每次人们看这部电影都是在见证我的死亡 |
[22:10] | Get them to change the names! | 让他们改个名字不就行了 |
[22:11] | When I do die, it’s gonna be once. | 如果我要死 那也只有一次 |
[22:13] | And it’s not gonna be in front of the whole world | 而这一次绝不会是当着全世界的面 |
[22:15] | with everyone saying, | 任由他们感叹 |
[22:16] | “Oh, she died so much better in the movie.” | “她在电影里死得一点也不惨” |
[22:18] | Honey, this project | 亲爱的 这部电影 |
[22:19] | could make a really big difference for us. | 会让我们的生活全然改变 |
[22:21] | I mean, what’s the big deal? | 所以这有什么大不了的呢 |
[22:23] | They just want to use our family | 他们只是想把我们一家 |
[22:24] | as, like, a jumping off point. | 当成一个跳板 |
[22:26] | We’re the trampoline. We’re just a big trampoline. | 我们只是个蹦床 让他们直上云霄 |
[22:28] | It’s not just about our lives, Paul. | 这不光涉及到你我 保罗 |
[22:30] | It’s our son’s. | 还有我们的儿子 |
[22:31] | And our daughter’s! Have you forgotten? | 还有我们的女儿 你忘了吗 |
[22:33] | We’re adopting a baby! | 我们就要领养一个孩子了 |
[22:34] | Well, why do you think I want to do this so badly, honey? | 你以为我为什么这么想答应她 亲爱的 |
[22:36] | Our family’s the reason for everything that I do. | 我做每件事都是为了我们的家 |
[22:38] | Then why are you dragging your feet | 那为什么你磨磨蹭蹭 |
[22:39] | to see the adoption lawyer? | 不去见领养律师 |
[22:40] | Oh, I know. Oh, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[22:42] | I know… You’ve been really busy. | 我知道 你最近忙得要死 |
[22:44] | And yet, somehow, you found the time | 奇怪的是 你却挤出了时间 |
[22:45] | to buy that new jacket to impress your new a-list friends. | 去买这件新外套来讨好你新交的名人朋友 |
[22:48] | And yet, you have the nerve to tell me | 你居然还好意思跟我说 |
[22:49] | not to spend money on a nursery | 先不要花钱 |
[22:51] | for a baby that’s already on the way? | 为快要出生的宝宝装修育儿室 |
[22:53] | Do you even want this baby, Paul? | 你真的想要这个孩子吗 保罗 |
[22:56] | What? | 什么 |
[22:58] | Honey, yes. | 当然啊 亲爱的 |
[22:59] | I have a lot going on right now. | 我现在有很多事要做 |
[23:01] | Yeah, the timing kind of sucks. | 这个时机也不算好 |
[23:03] | And maybe, in a perfect world, | 不过 也许在理想的世界里 |
[23:05] | no, we wouldn’t be having a baby right now. | 我们就不该现在领养一个孩子 |
[23:08] | I want this baby, Paul! | 我想要这个孩子 保罗 |
[23:12] | I’m gonna take a cab home. | 我坐出租车回去 |
[23:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:31] | Jesse, look, I don’t want to make you feel | 杰茜 我不希望你觉得 |
[23:33] | like you have to do things with me | 你非得跟我做那个 |
[23:34] | in order for me to like you. | 来讨我欢心 |
[23:36] | I don’t feel like I have to do anything. | 我不觉得有什么事是我非得做的 |
[23:39] | I only do what I want. | 我只做我想做的 |
[23:40] | Yeah, but, look, I know you’re saving yourself, | 好吧 不过 我知道你想保留贞操 |
[23:42] | and that makes me want to save myself too. | 而且这让我也乐意洁身自好 |
[23:46] | But my uncle says the stuff we’re doing is sex. | 但是我舅舅说我们那样就是性交 |
[23:49] | No, it’s not. | 不 那不是性交 |
[23:51] | Sex is for procreation between married people. | 性交是为了繁殖后代而进行的婚后行为 |
[23:53] | We’re not procreating. | 我们可不是要繁殖后代 |
[23:55] | Yeah, but if we were two dudes doing the same thing, | 对 但如果我们俩都是男人 |
[23:57] | wouldn’t we be going to hell? | 那样做不是会下地狱吗 |
[23:58] | Do I look like a dude to you? | 你看我哪里像男人 |
[24:01] | Look, when I’m unsure about something, | 如果我有什么困惑 |
[24:03] | I pray to God for guidance. | 我就祈求上帝给我指引 |
[24:17] | Dear Lord… | 敬爱的神啊 |
[24:19] | Please grant us the wisdom to make righteous choices | 请赐予我们智慧 帮助我们选择 |
[24:22] | and stay on the path of virtue. | 让我们永守纯洁 |
[24:25] | Teach us to… love each other | 教导我们 爱护彼此 |
[24:29] | in a way that… | 并以此 |
[24:31] | glorifies your name. | 歌颂你的圣名 |
[24:42] | I guess it’d be kind of weird | 这下以后给伟立打电话 |
[24:43] | for me to call Willy Wanker now. | 大概会有点奇怪了 |
[24:45] | Oh, we can grab a beer again sometime. | 我们可以再出来喝个啤酒什么的 |
[24:47] | Beer isn’t weird. | 喝啤酒不会奇怪 |
[24:48] | Unless it’s light, non-alcoholic, or Amish. | 除非是不含酒精或是安曼教派那种 |
[24:51] | What if it’s wine? | 红酒怎么样 |
[24:56] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[24:56] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[24:58] | This is, uh, this is a nice pad, Tim. | 这房子不错 蒂姆 |
[25:00] | Not nearly as shrinky as I expected. | 不像我预想中标准的心理医生住所 |
[25:03] | And yet I feel an overwhelming sense of mental well-being. | 不过我能感受到一种极度的宁静和放松 |
[25:06] | And I won’t even kick you out after 50 minutes. | 而且你呆满五十分钟我也不会撵你 |
[25:12] | You got… | 你的领子 |
[25:18] | No, Tim… | 别 蒂姆 |
[25:20] | Tim… | 蒂姆 |
[25:25] | Holy fuck. | 我勒个去 |
[25:28] | Wha– | 这 |
[25:29] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪儿冒出来的 |
[25:30] | This must be Sean. | 你就是肖恩吧 |
[25:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:34] | Wh-who are you? | 你 你是谁 |
[25:36] | This is Giselle, my wife. | 这是我妻子吉赛尔 |
[25:40] | I like your beard. | 你的胡子真帅气 |
[25:43] | I like yours too. | 你的毛毛也不错 |
[26:01] | I’ll be upstairs. | 我上楼去了 |
[26:06] | So… | 那么 |
[26:09] | Do you wanna come upstairs? | 你想到楼上来吗 |