时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Come on, Earving, | 来 厄文 |
[00:06] | me and the others have something to sh-sh-sh-show you. | 我和伙伴们有东西要给你看 |
[00:20] | Oh, fuck… | 他妈的 |
[00:22] | Butcher and Soldier Boy, where are they? | 布彻尔和士兵男孩在哪里 |
[00:27] | Why do I always have to take the high road? | 为什么总要求我无私高尚 |
[00:29] | M.M., Soldier Boy is gonna kill more people. | 母乳 士兵男孩会杀死更多的人 |
[00:32] | – It wasn’t my idea. – Oh, no, it was Noir’s. | -这不是我的主意 -我知道 是玄色的主意 |
[00:35] | – What the fuck is this? – Something we should’ve done a long time ago. | -这他妈是怎么回事 -我们很久以前就该这样做 |
[00:38] | No! | 不 |
[00:39] | Why the long face, tiger? | 怎么拉长着脸 猛男 |
[00:41] | You’re Homelander. Button your shit up. | 你是祖国人 挺住 |
[00:44] | I’m proposing a strictly transactional relationship. | 我提议的完全是种交易关系 |
[00:47] | Where’s Ryan? I’m gonna find him sooner or later. | 莱恩在哪 我迟早会找到他的 |
[00:51] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[00:52] | Ready, mon coeur? | 准备好了吗 亲爱的 |
[00:56] | Temp V is gonna kill you both. | 临时五号会害死你们俩 |
[00:58] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[00:59] | I was just in the lab. | 我刚去了实验室 |
[01:00] | It turns your brain into fucking Swiss cheese! | 它会把你们的大脑变成瑞士奶酪 |
[01:04] | You need to tell Hughie. | 你需要告诉休伊 |
[01:05] | Everything all right? You, me and granny fucker are | -一切都好吗 -你、我和操老女人的混蛋 |
[01:08] | gonna finish this fucking job. | 把这件事搞定 |
[01:10] | Is this really you? I thought we should have a conversation. | -真是你吗 -我觉得我们应该谈谈 |
[01:12] | Vogelbaum made a kid. | 沃格鲍姆搞了个孩子出来 |
[01:14] | Bitch of it is…I’d have let you take the spotlight. | 有意思的是 我会让你成为焦点 |
[01:17] | What father wouldn’t want that for his son? | 哪个父亲不想把光环让给儿子呢 |
[01:34] | I knew your fastball would come in sooner or later. | 我就知道你迟早能投出快球 |
[01:38] | – Stay away from him! | 离他远点 |
[01:39] | – It’s okay. I’m not here to cause trouble, hurt anyone. | 没关系 我不是来找麻烦 或伤害任何人的 |
[01:42] | Just want to see my son. | 我只是想看我儿子 |
[01:45] | And I had a heck of a time trying to find you, buddy, I… | 孩子 我找你找得很不容易 |
[01:50] | Even had to get a big, important congresswoman to help me. | 还劳驾了一个 位高权重的国会女议员帮我 |
[01:55] | She been treating you all right? | 她对你好吗 |
[01:57] | Aunt Grace? | 格蕾丝姨妈 |
[02:00] | Yeah, she’s nice. “Aunt Grace.” | -她很好 -“格蕾丝姨妈” |
[02:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:07] | You know, she may be nice, Ryan, but she’s not your aunt. | 莱恩 她貌似友善 但她不是你姨妈 |
[02:11] | She’s not even your real family. | 她根本不是你的家人 |
[02:13] | I can hear those clumsy fingers of yours slipping around on that screen. | 我能听到你那些笨拙的手指 在屏幕上滑来滑去 |
[02:18] | Get rid of it now. | 马上把手机扔掉 |
[02:26] | Listen, Ryan. | 听我说 莱恩… |
[02:29] | Your mom, she wanted what’s best for you. | 你妈妈想给你最好的 |
[02:32] | And so do I. | 我也是 |
[02:33] | You have a real family. | 你有真正的家人 |
[02:37] | But aren’t you mad at me? | 可你不生我的气吗 |
[02:41] | For what I did? | 我做了那些事 你不生气吗 |
[02:44] | You know it wasn’t your fault, right? | 你知道那并不是你的错 对吗 |
[02:52] | Son, when you’re as strong as we are, | 儿子 像我们这么强大的人 |
[02:56] | accidents happen, uh, things break… | 难免会造成意外 |
[02:58] | and sometimes they are | 有些东西会被弄坏 而有时候 |
[03:01] | the things that you love the most. | 被弄坏的会是我们最心爱的东西 |
[03:04] | an accident. | 但仅此而已 |
[03:06] | And nobody on this earth knows that better than me. | 只是一场意外 这个世界上 没有人比我更清楚这一点 |
[03:11] | Nobody. | 没有任何人 |
[03:14] | That why I’m always gonna love you. | 所以我永远都会爱你 |
[03:18] | No matter what happens, no matter… what you do. | 不管发生什么事 不管你做什么 |
[03:24] | I’m not going anywhere. I will always be here. | 我哪儿都不去 我会一直在你身边 |
[03:38] | Homelander admitted on video he locked up Maeve! | 祖国人在视频里亲口承认 是他关押了梅芙 |
[03:41] | Bullshit! | 胡说八道 |
[03:45] | Well, great news! | 大好消息 |
[03:47] | We just heard the attorney general’s office has a search warrant, | 我们刚刚听说 司法部长办公室拿到了搜查令 |
[03:51] | and they’re coming here to free Maeve! | 他们正过来这里释放梅芙 |
[03:55] | Free Maeve! Free Maeve! | 释放梅芙 |
[03:57] | Starlight lies! Children die! | 星光撒谎 孩子命丧 |
[03:59] | Starlight lies! Children die! | 星光撒谎 孩子命丧 |
[04:04] | I really think we should’ve waited for Homelander. | 我们应该等祖国人 |
[04:06] | Well, I don’t know where he is. Do you? | 我不知道他在哪里 你知道吗 |
[04:08] | But I do know the attorney general is an attention whore who loves to be on Don Lemon. | 但我知道司法部长喜欢受关注 喜欢上电视接受采访 |
[04:11] | And she’s on her way here right now with a search warrant to look for her. | 她现在正带着搜查令来这里找她 |
[04:47] | Where’s Soldier Boy? | 士兵男孩在哪里 |
[04:50] | You mean, ever since he told us he was supposed to kill his own son? | 自从他告诉我们 他要杀死他儿子之后 |
[04:53] | He locked himself in the bathroom | 他把自己反锁在浴室里了 |
[04:55] | with a bottle of Old Granddad. Well, Homelander ain’t really his son, | -还拿了一瓶威士忌 -祖国人不是他儿子 |
[04:59] | and he knows it. | 而且他知道 |
[05:02] | All right, let’s be off then, eh? | 好了 我们出发吧 |
[05:05] | We’ll swing by the office and grab some more V. | 我们去办公室 弄点五号化合物 |
[05:07] | And then Hughie will jump us to where the cunts are. | 然后休伊会把我们 送到那个杂种所在的地方 |
[05:10] | We do Noir and Homelander. | 我们干掉玄色和祖国人 |
[05:15] | And we’re finished. | 然后就结束了 |
[05:17] | Right? | 对吧 |
[06:01] | I got you something. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[06:09] | – Voilà. – Fuck is that? | -给 -是什么 |
[06:12] | Oh, this is it. | 这是好东西 |
[06:13] | Cost three Bugattis-worth of Starlight’s money, but… | 花了星光很多钱才搞到的 不过呢… |
[06:19] | A dose of Novichok. | 一剂诺维乔克 |
[06:20] | Our weapon against Soldier Boy. | 我们对付士兵男孩的武器 |
[06:22] | And the only fucking dose on the eastern seaboard. | 东岸唯一的一剂 |
[06:25] | You put the world’s deadliest nerve agent | 你居然把世界上最致命的神经毒剂 |
[06:29] | in a ten-dollar bottle of Starlight’s Wish? | 掺在十美元一瓶的星光许愿香水里 |
[06:31] | I must say, the smell has improved. | 我必须说香味好闻多了 |
[06:36] | Great. | 非常好 |
[06:43] | So you lost your temper and hit a man. | 你不过是发脾气打了人 |
[06:46] | Oh, this is nothing. | 这没什么 |
[06:47] | You know, I once took a Spaniard’s ear | 有一次我在看电影时 扯掉了一个西班牙人的耳朵 |
[06:50] | for jabbering at a screening of 27 Dresses… | 因为他在跟人说悄悄话 |
[06:52] | Frenchie, my whole point has always been | 法兰奇 我一直以来的原则 |
[06:55] | to keep my fucked-up shit | 就是不让我的破事 |
[06:58] | away from Janine. | 影响到珍宁 |
[07:00] | I lost control for one second, | 我失控了一秒 |
[07:02] | and for the rest of her life, | 可她下半辈子 |
[07:05] | she’s gonna have an image of her daddy beating up her stepfather. | 都会记得她爸爸殴打继父的画面 |
[07:10] | I got to lock my shit down. | 我必须克制自己 |
[07:12] | I got to be stronger. | 我得变得更坚强 |
[07:13] | Out of all man’s miseries, | “在人类所有的苦难中 |
[07:15] | the most bitter is this. | “最苦的莫过于 |
[07:17] | To know so much… And to control so little. | -“知道的太多…” -“但是能够控制的却太少” |
[07:21] | I’ve read a fucking book, all right? | 我看过那本书 |
[07:22] | You cannot keep the truth from your daughter that… | 你不能对你女儿隐瞒真相 |
[07:25] | that you are…a deeply… | 你在内心深处不过是… |
[07:30] | broken and fucked-up man. | 一个残缺破碎的人 |
[07:34] | So am I. So are we all, no? | 我也是 我们都是 不是吗 |
[07:38] | But you’re also, perhaps, the best man I ever known. | 但你也许也是我认识的人当中最善良的 |
[07:43] | Let Janine see all of it. | 让珍宁看到这一切吧 |
[07:50] | And get back on the fucking Lexapro. | 你快吃点抗抑郁药吧 |
[07:54] | Homelander’s shocking admissions on Starlight’s Instagram live feed | 祖国人在星光的直播中 亲口承认了令人震惊的事实 |
[07:58] | led to the largest single-day drop | 这导致沃特国际的股票价格 |
[08:00] | – in the history of Vought International stock… – – Hey! | 创下了史上最高单日跌幅 |
[08:03] | There you are. Where were you? | 你在这里呀 你去哪儿了 |
[08:07] | What do you want? | 有什么事 |
[08:08] | – Come with me. – I’m walking. | -快过来 深海 -我正在走过来 |
[08:10] | so… | 那个… |
[08:13] | while you were gone, | 你不在的这段时间里 |
[08:15] | Deep and I had to move Maeve out of the Tower. | 深海和我不得不将梅芙从塔楼转移了出去 |
[08:19] | – That was your idea. You were there. | -那是你的主意 跟我无关 -你当时也在场 |
[08:35] | – We didn’t have a choice. – Okay. | -我们别无选择 -好吧 |
[08:37] | – There was a search warrant. – I wanted to wait for you, Homelander. | -他们有搜查令 -我原本想等你的 |
[08:40] | – But she insisted. – Can you just shut the fuck up? | -但是她很坚持 -你能闭嘴吗 |
[08:42] | Where is Maeve now? | 梅芙现在在哪里 |
[08:46] | Noir, hey. | 玄色 你好 |
[08:48] | Bro. | 老兄… |
[08:54] | We’re just gonna… we’re gonna go. | 我们出去吧 |
[08:56] | Yeah. This… Okay. Talk to you guys later. | 好的 等会儿再跟你们聊 |
[09:22] | Let’s fuck up Soldier Boy. | 我们干掉士兵男孩 |
[09:34] | I knew you’d come back. | 我知道你一定会回来的 |
[09:51] | Hey, uh… | 嘿 |
[09:56] | You really are the spitting image of my little brother. | 你跟我弟弟真的长得一模一样 |
[10:00] | What? | 什么 |
[10:15] | – Oh, there he is. | 终于醒了 |
[10:17] | – Where’s the cum guzzler? You were spot-on about him. | -精液狂魔呢 -你果然没看错他 |
[10:20] | There I was, filling up the motor, | 我在给车加油 |
[10:22] | I turn around, the little git had done a runner. | 一转身 那王八蛋就不见了 |
[10:24] | We needed him to get near Noir. Ah, don’t you worry about that, guv. | -我们需要他接近玄色 -别担心 先生 |
[10:28] | I got it all worked out. | 我都想好了 |
[10:35] | Wake me when we get to New York. | 到了纽约再叫醒我 |
[10:53] | Need a hand? | 需要搭把手吗 |
[10:59] | More in the market for some legs. | 我更需要腿 |
[11:06] | – What happened to you? – You’ll never believe it. | -你怎么了 -说出来你肯定不信 |
[11:09] | They gave me a new ticker. I’m gonna be able to run again. | 他们给我移植了一个新心脏 我又可以跑步了 |
[11:16] | All the races and the endorsements. | 所有的比赛和代言 |
[11:20] | I’m about to get it all back. | 我要把它们全部拿回来 |
[11:28] | But it don’t mean shit without you. | 但是没有你 这一切都没有意义 |
[11:31] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[11:33] | Come coach me and you can still work | 回来当我的教练吧 |
[11:34] | with the kids at the broke-ass school. | 你可以继续训练小孩 在学校工作 |
[11:37] | Hell, you’ll make enough to fix the damn place up. | 你能赚到足够的钱把这里修好 |
[11:43] | I’m really fucking sorry, Nate. | 我真的很抱歉 内特 |
[11:46] | I’ll spend the rest of my life making it up to you. | 我会用我的下半生来补偿你 |
[11:52] | Did you kill Blue Hawk? | 是你杀了蓝鹰吗 |
[11:54] | What? | 什么 |
[11:57] | No, that was… Soldier Boy. | 不是 是士兵男孩杀的 |
[12:03] | You did. – No, Nate… | -是你干的 -不是 内特… |
[12:05] | – I didn’t want that! | 我不想他死 |
[12:06] | I wanted my kids to see his mugshot on the TV. | 我想让我的孩子们 在电视上看到他的囚犯大头照 |
[12:10] | And now he’s… – Fuck! | 可现在他…可恶 |
[12:12] | – I stopped him. | 我阻止了他 |
[12:15] | For you. Don’t say you did that for me. | -为了你 -别说你是为了我 |
[12:18] | You’ve only ever been about yourself. | 你只关心你自己 |
[12:20] | – I’m sorry. I’ll make it right. – How?! | -对不起 我会改正的 -怎么改正 |
[12:23] | Every time you try, you make it worse. | 每次你尝试改正 都会火上浇油 |
[12:27] | Reggie, just-just go, man. | 雷吉 你走吧 |
[12:30] | Just go, just get out, okay? | 你出去吧 好吗 |
[12:31] | Go sell your menthol vapes and your fast cash shops and all of that. | 去卖你的薄荷醇电子烟 给快易钱门店打广告什么的 |
[12:36] | But just stay out of my life! | 别再来搅和我的生活了 |
[12:38] | Nate. Come on, man. | 嘿 别这样 大哥 |
[12:40] | I said get the fuck out of my house! | 我说了 你他妈的滚出我家 |
[12:43] | I don’t want a murderer in the same house with my kids! | 我不要我的孩子 跟一个杀人凶手共处一室 |
[12:47] | – Shit! – Nate, I’m sorry. – Shit, Nate… | 糟糕 内特 对不起 我扶你起来 |
[12:49] | – Don’t touch me! | 不要碰我 |
[12:52] | Don’t come back here. | 别再来我家了 |
[13:22] | Thanks for picking me up. | 谢谢你来接我 |
[13:24] | Sure you want to tell me to go fuck myself. | 你确定你不想臭骂我一顿 |
[13:27] | I’m not saying anything. | 我什么都不想说 |
[13:29] | ‘Cause if you did want to say that, I mean, you could. | 如果你真的想骂我 你可以的 |
[13:36] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[13:38] | Uh… Butcher. Just out of nowhere, knocked me out. | 布彻尔莫名其妙地把我打晕了 |
[13:41] | Did he tell you? | 他告诉你了吗 |
[13:44] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[13:45] | That Temp V is fatal. | 临时五号会致命 |
[13:49] | If you shot up any more, you’d probably be dead right now. | 还好你没有注射更多的药剂 否则你早就没命了 |
[13:52] | Oh, my fucking God, he didn’t tell you! | 我的天啊 他居然没有告诉你 |
[13:54] | – That asshole! – Saved my life. | -那个王八蛋… -救了我的命 |
[13:57] | Saved your life? | 救了你的命 |
[13:58] | It looks like he gave you a concussion. He stopped me from taking more V. | -他似乎把你打成了脑震荡 -他阻止我注射更多的临时五号 |
[14:06] | H-Have you ever had Pizza Rolls? | 你吃过披萨卷吗 |
[14:11] | Like… middle school sleepover Pizza Rolls? | 中学在朋友家过夜吃的那种 |
[14:15] | Yeah, Dad bought them in bulk | 对 我爸以前会买很多披萨卷 |
[14:17] | after Mom left. | 在我妈妈走了之后 |
[14:19] | Every night, we’d have Pizza Rolls, | 每天晚上我们都吃披萨卷 |
[14:21] | watch Remington Steele… | 边吃边看犯罪连续剧 |
[14:23] | try not to touch her spot on the couch. | 尽量不碰她专属的沙发座 |
[14:26] | And he never fought back for her or anything. | 他从来都不抗争 不管是为了她还是为了别的事 |
[14:29] | Just sat there eating Pizza Rolls. | 只是坐在那里吃披萨卷 |
[14:32] | I spent so much time thinking he was… sad and-and weak. | 我在很长的时间里 都认为他可悲又软弱 |
[14:37] | Just a loser. | 完全是个窝囊废 |
[14:40] | But you know what? Dad… was there. | 可你知道吗 我爸一直在我身边 |
[14:44] | Taking care of me during-during the worst days of his life, | 在他生命中最糟糕的日子里照顾我 |
[14:47] | just trying to keep the lights on and a… | 努力让家里点着灯… |
[14:50] | …and a roof above our heads. | 让我们有个栖身之所 |
[14:54] | He wasn’t weak. | 他并不软弱 |
[14:58] | I just, I-I didn’t know what strength was. | 只是当时的我并不知道什么叫强大 |
[15:04] | Annie, I’m-I’m so sorry. | 安妮 我很抱歉 |
[15:08] | I’ve been an asshole. | 我最近神憎鬼厌 |
[15:09] | I never should have…I-I never should’ve put any of this onto you. | 我绝不该把这些事强加给你的 |
[15:16] | Thank you for saying that. | 谢谢你能这么说 |
[15:22] | Literally every neuron in your brain is screaming “I told you so,” | 你大脑里的每个神经元 都在尖叫“我早就跟你说了” |
[15:25] | so why don’t you just say it- before your head explodes. | 说出来吧 你憋得脑袋都快爆炸了 |
[15:27] | – Oh, my God! – I fucking told you so. | 我的天啊 我他妈的早就跟你说了 |
[15:31] | – Feel good to get that out? So satisfying. Oh, my God. | -把话说了出来 感觉很好吧 -太爽了 我的天啊 |
[15:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:40] | Oh, my God, where are you? | 天啊 你在哪里 |
[15:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:56] | Hey, Maeve. Good to see you again. Glad you’re okay. | 嘿 梅芙 很高兴再见到你 你没事我就放心了 |
[15:59] | It’s like you wear a neon sign that says, “Raw dog me, I’m a bottom.” | 就像是身上有个霓虹灯招牌 写着:“不戴套插我吧 我喜欢被蹂躏” |
[16:03] | – I’m gonna, I’m gonna let you two catch up. – Me, too. | -我先出去 不打扰你们俩叙旧 -我也是 |
[16:09] | Where were you? | 你这段时间在哪里 |
[16:11] | About 12 floors below you in the Tower this whole time. | 一直就在塔里 在你脚下大约12层的地方 |
[16:15] | – How did you get out? | 你是怎么出来的 |
[16:17] | Your #FreeMaeve shit | 你掀起的“释放梅芙”浪潮 |
[16:18] | had every LGB-teen in the world up Vought’s ass. | 让所有同性恋青少年群体 都团结了起来 大闹沃特 |
[16:24] | You got me my chance. | 你给了我逃生的机会 |
[16:26] | You know what would’ve been better, though? | 你知道怎样会更好吗 |
[16:28] | Actually busting me out. I think that would’ve been way harder. | -真刀真枪地把我救出来 -我觉得那会更难 |
[16:39] | Merde! That hurt. | 好痛 |
[16:41] | You’ve been drowning yourself in this shit | 自从跟小妮娜见面之后 |
[16:44] | since Little Nina. | 你一直在吸这玩意儿 |
[16:46] | I have done my part. | 我已经尽了我的一份力 |
[16:47] | -We’re not finished, asshole. | 我们的任务还没完呢 混蛋 |
[16:49] | -Yeah, I am. | 我不干了 |
[16:50] | -Asshole! | 王八蛋 |
[16:52] | -Nina was right. | 小妮娜说得对 |
[16:53] | My papa, he put a chain around my neck. | 我爸爸在我脖子上栓了一条铁链 |
[16:55] | And all that fucking changes is who holds the other end. | 我就被那一切该死的变化 牢牢地捆绑住了 |
[17:05] | Our past is not who we are. | 我们的过去不能决定我们的现在 |
[17:10] | I thought I’d always be broken. | 我以为我的心永远都会残缺不全 |
[17:14] | But you saw something in me. | 但你在我身上看到了一些特别之处 |
[17:23] | I see it in you. | 我也看到了你的特别之处 |
[17:28] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[17:30] | I see mon coeur. | 我看到了我心之所属 |
[17:37] | Soldier Boy is Homelander’s fucking what? Homelander’s father. | -士兵男孩是祖国人的什么 -祖国人的父亲 |
[17:41] | Biologically, at least. | 至少是他的生父 |
[17:43] | So put them in a room together, are they gonna fight or fucking hug? | 如果把他们放在一起 他们会打架还是拥抱 |
[17:47] | – We don’t know. Soldier Boy’s been, uh, weird. – But Butcher… – | 我们不知道 士兵男孩难以捉摸 可是布彻尔… |
[17:50] | – If there’s a snowball’s chance that Butcher can take down Homelander, | 布彻尔只要能干掉祖国人 哪怕机会再渺茫 |
[17:53] | he’s gonna take it. | 他都会毫不犹豫 |
[17:54] | I don’t care what your orders are, | 我不在乎你接到了什么命令 |
[17:56] | I’m Starlight, and I’m telling you that you need to evacuate the Tower now. | 我是星光 我告诉你马上疏散塔楼 |
[18:01] | Because Soldier Boy is alive and he’s real, and he’s gonna f… | 因为士兵男孩还活着 他还活生生的 他会… |
[18:05] | oh, fucking, you fucking stupid… | 你去死吧 大傻逼 |
[18:08] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[18:09] | There are a couple thousand people in that building. | 那栋楼里有几千人 |
[18:13] | I mean, if he pulls a Herogasm, he’s gonna take the whole fucking place down. | 如果他再搞个群雄交锋 那整栋楼都会被他弄垮的 |
[18:17] | Then we take down Soldier Boy before he gets to Homelander. | 那我们就在士兵男孩找到祖国人之前 先干掉士兵男孩 |
[18:21] | And save Butcher. | 并救下布彻尔 |
[18:24] | Y’all two fuck us over, | 你们两个摆了我们一道 |
[18:26] | and now you want to be Motherfucking Theresa? | 现在你他妈的还想当圣母 |
[18:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:30] | – And-and I’m sorry… – Hughie. | -我很抱歉 -休伊… |
[18:32] | Some people are just past saving. He don’t want to be saved. | -有些人已经不值得救了 -他不想被救 |
[18:35] | He could’ve dragged me down with him, but he didn’t. | 他本可以把我拖下水 但是他没有 |
[18:37] | There’s still something good. | 他还有一点善良 |
[18:39] | Deep, deep… | 在他内心… |
[18:42] | – …deep inside. – Balls deep. | -深处 -最深处 |
[18:46] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[18:48] | Bonjour, Petit Hughie. | 你好 小休伊 |
[18:49] | We save everyone. | 我们救每一个人 |
[18:51] | Even if they don’t deserve it. | 即使是那些不值得救的人 |
[18:53] | Especially if they don’t deserve it. | 尤其是不值得救的人 |
[19:05] | Whoa… that brings me back. | 这一下让我回到了过去 |
[19:08] | Used to sneak my dad’s Manhattans when I was a kid. | 我小时候 经常偷我爸爸的酒喝 |
[19:11] | I didn’t have to nick nothin’ from my old man. | 我不必从我父亲那里偷走任何东西 |
[19:13] | He used to get me and me little brother lagered just for the hell of it. | 他以前让我跟我弟喝啤酒 纯粹为了好玩 |
[19:18] | Well, I got to admit, that does sound funny. | 我得承认 这听起来很搞笑 |
[19:22] | – The old man still around? – Arse cancer. | -你家老头子还在吗 -得了肛门癌 |
[19:25] | Shitting his guts out as we speak, one hopes. | 这会儿说不定把内脏都拉出来了 谁知道呢 |
[19:32] | You ever see The Soldier Boy Story? | 你看过《士兵男孩的故事》吗 |
[19:34] | – Must’ve missed it. – It’s a classic. | -准是错过了 -一部经典之作 |
[19:37] | We lost Best Picture to An American in Paris that year. | 那一年 我们把最佳电影奖 输给了《一个美国人在巴黎》 |
[19:41] | At least I got to ass-fuck Jane Wyman in the coat check. | 但是至少我在衣帽间里上了珍惠曼 |
[19:45] | About a poor kid from the streets of South Philly. | 一个来自南费城街头的穷孩子 |
[19:49] | Discovers he’s got incredible powers to match his… heart of gold. | 发现自己拥有超能力 跟他金子般的内心一样令人不可思议 |
[19:56] | It’s all bullshit. | 全他妈的扯淡 |
[19:58] | Blimey, you don’t say? | 可惜了 真的吗 |
[19:59] | Actually my father owned half the steel mills in the state. | 实际上 我们州一半的钢铁厂都是我爸的 |
[20:03] | I went to boarding school. | 我上寄宿学校 |
[20:05] | Got kicked out of boarding school. Because I was a fuck-up. | 被寄宿学校开除了 因为我胡作非为 |
[20:11] | But he made sure I knew it. | 但是他也没让我好过 |
[20:13] | Use the belt, did he? | 他用皮带了 是吗 |
[20:15] | Never laid a hand on me. He couldn’t be bothered. | 他从来没有对我动手 他根本不想费心劳力 |
[20:20] | Said I was a disappointment. | 他说我让他失望 |
[20:23] | Not good enough to carry his name. | 配不上他的姓 |
[20:28] | So I went to his golf buddies in the War Department, | 所以我去找了他在陆军部的高尔夫球友 |
[20:31] | and they get me into Dr. Vought’s Compound V trials. | 他们让我进了 沃特博士的五号化合物试验项目 |
[20:35] | I became a superhero. | 我变成了超级英雄 |
[20:36] | Strongest man alive. Fucking ticker tape parades | 世界上最强大的人 |
[20:38] | when I came home. | 我回家的时候 到处都在举办游行活动 撒彩带欢迎我 |
[20:40] | And what did the old man say then? | 那你家老头子怎么说 |
[20:48] | He said I took a shortcut. | 他说我走捷径 |
[20:54] | That a real man wouldn’t have cheated. | 说真正的男人不会不择手段 |
[21:07] | What about you, you got kids? It’s complicated. | -你呢 你有孩子吗 -说来话长 |
[21:11] | I always assumed I had a few out there. | 我一直认为我有几个孩子 |
[21:14] | Somewhere. | 在某个地方 |
[21:18] | I always wanted ’em. | 我一直想要孩子 |
[21:22] | ‘Cause I thought I could do it better than my father did. | 因为我认为我可以比我父亲做得更好 |
[21:25] | Homelander ain’t yours. | 祖国人不是你儿子 |
[21:27] | Not really. | 不算是你儿子 |
[21:29] | – He’s the only blood I’ve got left. – It don’t matter. | -他是我唯一剩下的血脉 -这不重要 |
[21:32] | You didn’t name him, didn’t raise him. | 他的名字不是你起的 他不是你抚养长大的 |
[21:34] | Vought grew him in a fucking test tube to take your place. | 沃特在试管里把他培育了出来取替你 |
[21:38] | He’s the fucking reason they left you to rot with the Ivans. | 是他害你被他们抛弃 把你出卖给了俄军 |
[21:42] | Look, mate. | 老兄 |
[21:47] | We had a deal. | 我们都说好了 |
[22:02] | I’m gonna get some air. | 我出去透透气 |
[22:18] | Sharpen it for a thousand hours, still won’t cut Soldier Boy’s skin. | 刀子磨得再锋利 也割不破士兵男孩的皮 |
[22:29] | So… you were on his team. You knew him. | 你以前跟他是队友 你了解他 |
[22:35] | What was he like? | 他是怎样一个人 |
[22:43] | Come on. Nobody’s all bad. | 拜托 没有一个人是坏透顶的 |
[22:52] | He’s my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[22:55] | I didn’t believe him at first. | 起初我不相信他 |
[22:57] | I ripped apart the company archives, and… it’s true. | 我把公司档案全翻遍了 发现原来是真的 |
[23:03] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[23:07] | They lied to me my whole life. | 他们骗了我一辈子 |
[23:11] | Surprise. | 真惊喜 |
[23:14] | Thing I needed most as a kid and they kept it from me. | 我小时候最需要的是一位父亲 可他们一直瞒着我 |
[23:21] | Now, well, I… | 现在… |
[23:26] | I’m not sure I want to. | 我不确定想杀他 |
[23:30] | It’s funny, you know, everyone thinks of you as this, uh… unreadable sphinx. | 很好笑 每个人都觉得 你就像令人看不透的狮身人面像 |
[23:35] | A mystery. | 非常神秘 |
[23:38] | Not me. | 但我不觉得 |
[23:39] | I see through that mask. | 我能看穿你的面具 |
[23:43] | I mean, literally, I can see your face. Your battle scars. | 我真的可以看到你的脸 看到战斗给你留下来的伤痕 |
[23:47] | The crooked old smile of yours. | 你那熟悉而邪气的笑容 |
[23:50] | I know when you’re happy, sad, telling the truth. | 我知道你是开心还是伤心 我知道你是在说真话 |
[23:56] | Lying. | 还是在说谎 |
[24:00] | Did you know? | 你一直都知道吗 |
[24:03] | That I had a father out there? | 我有一个父亲… |
[24:06] | Alive this whole time? | 而且他一直以来都活着 |
[24:26] | Fuck. | 可恶 |
[24:30] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没有告诉我 |
[25:09] | You should’ve told me. | 你早该告诉我的 |
[25:24] | D-D-Don’t worry, Earving. | 别担心 厄文 |
[25:26] | We are so proud of you. | 我们以你为荣 |
[25:30] | Soon you’ll be in the sweet embrace | 很快你就会进入我主基督 |
[25:33] | of C-C-C… Christ the Lord! | 甜蜜的怀抱中 |
[26:03] | Fuck me. I figured you was dead. | 天哪 我以为你已经死了 |
[26:06] | You didn’t think I knew where the blind spots were, motherfucker? | 你以为我不知道盲点在哪里吗 |
[26:09] | Back up. | 后退 |
[26:13] | Where’s Soldier Boy? | 士兵男孩在哪里 |
[26:14] | You on that Temp V shit, Butcher, huh? | 布彻尔 你注射了临时五号 |
[26:18] | What happens if I pull this trigger? Go on, do it. | -如果我扣下扳机会怎样 -来啊 开枪啊 |
[26:21] | Hey, M.M., M.M, stop. M.M.! | 嘿 母乳 住手 |
[26:24] | If Soldier Boy goes through with this, thousands will die. | 如果士兵男孩成功复仇 会有成千上万的人死去 |
[26:27] | Help us stop him. | 帮我们阻止他 |
[26:29] | This ain’t a bloody kinder care we’re on about, son. | 小子 我们这不是要去闯幼儿园 |
[26:32] | Its Vought fucking Tower. | 那是沃特塔 |
[26:34] | Becca worked in the Tower. You shut your fucking cake hole, Frenchie. | -贝嘉以前就在沃特塔工作 -法兰奇 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[26:39] | No. | 我不 |
[26:42] | No! | 我偏不 |
[26:43] | No, my cake hole will remain open! | 我的臭嘴会一直张着 |
[26:47] | You will never command me again. – I am done with your cruelty. | 我再也不听你使唤了 我受够你的冷酷无情了 |
[26:52] | – Okay, Frenchie… I deserve respect! | -好了 法兰奇 别分心了 -我值得你的尊重 |
[26:54] | And we all deserve paid vacation days, and a dental plan! | 我们都应该享有带薪假期和牙医补贴 |
[26:58] | We-we-we heard you. | 我们听到你的话了 |
[27:01] | You could’ve let me die from the V, | 你本可以让我死于五号化合物 |
[27:03] | but you saved me. In the shittiest way possible, | 但是你救了我 尽管是以最糟糕的方式 |
[27:06] | but still. | 但你终究是救了我 |
[27:10] | I don’t think you want to do this. | 我不认为你想这么做 |
[27:12] | I think you want me to pull you back. | 我认为你想让我把你拉回来 |
[27:15] | Like Lenny used to. | 就像以前列尼一样 |
[27:22] | – Maeve, no! – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | -梅芙 别 -搞什么… |
[27:26] | Butcher’s right. Homelander needs to die. | 布彻尔说得对 祖国人必须死 |
[27:29] | That’s it. Whatever it takes. | 必须如此 不管付出多大的代价 |
[27:32] | I really thought that deep down you were a hero. | 我真的认为你本质上是个英雄 |
[27:35] | Well, you were wrong. There’s no such thing. | 你错了 没有这回事 |
[27:38] | This is not gonna happen. | 绝对不行 |
[27:42] | Annie, I don’t want to hurt you. But I will. | -安妮 我不想伤害你 -我倒很乐意伤害你 |
[27:50] | All right, you lot. In the safe. | 好了 你们进保险室去 |
[27:53] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey. | 嘿 |
[27:56] | In the safe. | 进保险室 |
[28:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[28:07] | Hey, not now. Not like this. | 跟他们仨对抗 我们赢不了 |
[28:25] | All right, well… | 对了 |
[28:27] | Tinkerbell needs power for her powers. | 星光需要电力来激发她的超能力 |
[28:31] | I’m Starlight and I’m telling you that you need to evacuate the Tower now. | 我是星光 我告诉你马上疏散塔楼 |
[28:35] | – Why? Because Soldier Boy is alive and he… | -为什么 -因为士兵男孩还活着… |
[28:38] | We ran it through the voice thing-a-ma-bob. It’s really her, | 我们用声音识别的机器鉴定过了 真的是她 |
[28:42] | so, you know, I think we should probably evacuate. | 所以我认为我们应该撤离 |
[28:43] | Nobody’s evacuating anything. We have to project strength. | 谁都不能撤离 我们必须岿然不动 展示力量 |
[28:47] | Right. | 对 |
[28:49] | No, that’s smart. Strength. | 对 这一招很聪明 展示力量 |
[28:50] | Okay, so my Angel Fish– that’s what I call Analytics– | 我的天使鱼 这是我对分析组的叫法 |
[28:53] | we think Soldier Boy’s coming for Noir, last member of Payback, right? | 我们认为士兵男孩是为玄色而来的 “血债血偿”的最后一个成员 对吧 |
[28:57] | So we should use Noir as bait. | 所以我们应该用玄色作为诱饵 |
[28:59] | And that way it draws Soldier Boy directly to the… | 就能把士兵男孩直接引到… |
[29:08] | Hey, is everything, is everything okay with Noir? | 嘿 玄色还好吧 |
[29:11] | He was keeping secrets from me. | 他一直都对我隐瞒了一些秘密 |
[29:14] | You know, when the company first rolled me out in front of the cameras, | 公司第一次把我带到镜头前的时候 |
[29:17] | they told me… I was gonna get my very own team. | 向我承诺过 我会有我自己的小组 |
[29:21] | I wanted so badly for that team to be the family that I never got. | 我非常希望能跟组员成为家人 因为我从来都没有家人 |
[29:26] | And then I got you. | 可我得到的却是你们 |
[29:30] | I’ve, I’ve always tried to help, sir. | 老大 我一直在努力帮忙 |
[29:32] | What, like when you ran away from Herogasm? | 就像你从群雄高潮会逃跑时那样 |
[29:34] | Or maybe when you fucked an octopus? | 还是在你操八爪鱼的时候 |
[29:38] | You really want to help? | 你真的想帮忙吗 |
[29:56] | Sir… | 可是 老大… |
[30:00] | That’s sort of treason. | 这值得叛国吗 |
[30:01] | Big word. | 这词严重了 |
[30:05] | Anything you need, Homelander. | 听候您的差遣 祖国人 |
[30:08] | Sir. | 老大 |
[30:12] | Ashley, take off that wig. | 艾诗丽 脱掉你的假发 |
[30:14] | What wig? | 什么假发 |
[30:35] | And then there’s you. | 还有你 |
[30:38] | How could you kill one of your own kind in cold blood? | 你怎么能冷血地杀死自己的同类 |
[30:42] | You are going to tell the world that we are the one and only | 你要告诉全世界 我们是唯一真正的 |
[30:48] | true justice. | 正义的化身 |
[30:52] | Noir was worth more than all of you put together. | 玄色比你们所有人加起来都重要 |
[30:59] | You’re not my family. | 你们不是我的家人 |
[31:01] | I don’t need any of you. | 我不需要你们任何一个 |
[31:03] | Remember that. | 记住这一点 |
[31:12] | On the record? | 明面上的话 |
[31:13] | If Dakota Bob taps me for VP, I’d be honored. | 如果达科塔鲍勃推举我当副总统 我会倍感荣幸 |
[31:17] | Off the record? | 私底下说的话呢 |
[31:18] | I’m expecting good news at the Prayer Breakfast. | 我期待在祷告早餐会上有好消息 |
[31:57] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[32:06] | They got a really big head start, but… I know a way in. | 他们早就走远了 但我知道有一条路进去 |
[32:10] | Then what? | 然后怎么做 |
[32:11] | ‘Cause from where I’m standing, we’re fucked with no grease. | 我认为我们已经没有办法了 |
[32:14] | No plan and no knockout gas. | 没有计划 也没有诺维乔克 |
[32:16] | – Where do we get some more? – We don’t. That was the only one. | -能从哪里弄到诺维乔克 -弄不到 那是唯一的一剂 |
[32:23] | There is one lab in New York… | 纽约有一个实验室 我不确定 我… |
[32:26] | …that might be stocked with the things I need. | 那里可能有我需要的东西 |
[32:29] | And as fate would have it, we are headed there, so… | 很巧 我们正好要去那里 所以… |
[32:32] | – You’re joking. – We’re gonna break into Vought Tower, | -你在开玩笑 -我们硬闯沃特大楼 |
[32:34] | while you go to the lab crawling with armed guards | 而你则溜进守卫森严的实验室 |
[32:37] | and you’re gonna cook up the world’s most dangerous neurotoxin | 去配制最危险的神经毒剂 |
[32:39] | with, what, a little moxie and a little Mr. Wizard know-how | 就凭你那点儿胆量 和一点不靠谱的药剂知识 |
[32:43] | while we hold off Homelander and Soldier Boy? | 我们那时候得阻挠祖国人跟士兵男孩 |
[32:54] | It’s good enough for me. | 我觉得这计划可行 |
[32:57] | Me, too. | 我也认为 |
[33:04] | Monsieur Lait de Mère? The most important shit of my life, | 这是我这辈子最重要的事 |
[33:08] | and I’m counting on coked-out Eurotrash. | 我却只能指望 一个吸毒成瘾的白人垃圾 |
[33:15] | Shit’s baffling. | 难以理解 |
[33:38] | The prisoners you liberated here, most of them were nearly dead. | 这里被你解放的俘虏 大都已经奄奄一息 |
[33:41] | They owe you their lives. | 他们的命都是你救的 |
[33:42] | I’m not here to take credit. | 我不是来邀功的 |
[33:44] | These boys here, they’re the real heroes. | 我身后这些士兵才是真正的英雄 |
[33:46] | What the Jerries did here is unforgivable. | 德军在这里的所作所为不可饶恕 |
[33:48] | But I promise you, I’m gonna serve them up | 但我向你们保证 我绝不会轻饶他们 |
[33:51] | some good old-fashioned American justice. | 我会让他们尝尝美国正义的滋味 |
[33:54] | Scorched earth, eh, William? | 把地球翻了个底朝天 终于找来了 |
[33:56] | Scorched earth. | 没错 |
[34:02] | Where’s Noir? | 玄色在哪里 |
[34:08] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[34:11] | I killed him. | 被我杀了 |
[34:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:15] | Because he didn’t tell me about you. | 因为他没有告诉我你的事 |
[34:19] | I’m alone. | 这里只有我一个人 |
[34:23] | I just want to talk. | 我只是想谈一谈 |
[34:26] | I know what it’s like to have your team betray you. | 我知道被自己的队友背叛的滋味 |
[34:30] | But with you and I together… | 但如果你我联手 |
[34:33] | …they wouldn’t stand a chance. Nobody would. | 他们根本没有机会 谁都没有机会 |
[34:41] | Unless we kill each other first. | 除非我们先互相残杀 |
[34:45] | That’s true. But why? | 确实 但为什么 |
[34:46] | What, because he says so? He’s nothing. He’s human. | 因为是他让你这么干的 他什么都不是 他只是个普通人 |
[34:50] | Don’t you listen to this fucking twat. | 别被这该死的王八蛋忽悠了 |
[34:54] | He ain’t your kid. Yes, I am. | -他不是你儿子 -我是 |
[34:56] | I am your son. I am your blood. | 我是你的儿子 我是你的骨肉 |
[34:59] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[35:02] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[35:15] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[35:18] | This is my son. Ryan. Your grandson. | 这是我儿子 莱恩 你的孙子 |
[35:23] | Hi, Grandpa. | 爷爷 你好 |
[35:26] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[35:28] | You have a family. You have him. | 你有家人 你有他… |
[35:33] | And you have me. | 还有我 |
[35:40] | It’s a shame that I’ve missed… | 很遗憾我错过了… |
[35:44] | …so much. | 这么多 |
[35:46] | I wish I could’ve raised you…and taught you, | 我真希望能抚养你成人、教育你 |
[35:49] | …father to son. Me too. | -言传身教 -我也是 |
[35:52] | That’s okay. We’re not alone anymore. | 不过没关系 我们已经不再是孤零零的了 |
[35:55] | We have each other. | 现在我们有了彼此 |
[36:01] | Maybe if I’d raised you… | 也许如果由我来抚养你 |
[36:04] | …I could’ve made you better. | 你会变得更好 |
[36:08] | And not some weak, sniveling pussy, | 而不是成为一个整天哭哭啼啼的弱逼 |
[36:13] | starved for attention. | 渴望得到关注 |
[36:17] | But there’s no fixing that now. | 但现在已经无法纠正了 |
[36:19] | Weak? | 弱逼 |
[36:22] | I’m you. I know. | -我就是你 -我知道 |
[36:26] | You’re a fucking disappointment. | 你真他妈的令人失望 |
[36:29] | Leave him alone! | 放开他 |
[36:31] | – Get out of here, Ryan! – Please, stop! | 出去 莱恩 马上离开大楼 |
[36:34] | – Get out of the building! Now! – Butcher, stop! – Please! | 布彻尔 住手 求你了 |
[36:35] | – You can’t. | 你不能这样做 |
[36:37] | – You can’t do this. – Stop! Please! Don’t do this. | -请住手 -不要这样做 |
[36:39] | Don’t do this. Don’t. | 不要 |
[36:46] | Ryan, get back upstairs. Right now. | 莱恩 马上回楼上去 |
[36:52] | Ryan! | 莱恩 |
[36:58] | You little shit. | 你个小屁孩 |
[37:10] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[37:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:39] | What the fuck are you doing? Not the kid. | -你他妈的在做什么 -不能杀那孩子 |
[37:42] | Oh, I thought you said blood didn’t matter. Thought that was the whole fucking point. | 你说过血脉不重要 复仇最重要 |
[37:45] | He’s my wife’s son. | 他是我妻子的儿子 |
[37:48] | Wait, Homelander fucked your wife? | 等一下 祖国人上了你的老婆 |
[37:51] | And you want to save the brat? | 而你居然想救那个杂种 |
[37:53] | The hell’s wrong with you? I made a promise. | -你脑子进水了 -我许下了一个承诺 |
[37:57] | So this is it. | 你确定 |
[37:59] | Everything you wanted– he’s right fucking there– | 你想要的一切 他就在那里 |
[38:02] | and now you blink? Stand down. | -现在你居然反悔 -不许杀他 |
[38:04] | Fuck you. | 你去死吧 |
[38:08] | You’re weaker than he is. | 你比他弱 |
[38:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:15] | Dad. Yeah. I’m right here. | -爸爸 -是 我就在这里 |
[38:18] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[38:26] | Hey, asshole. | 王八蛋 |
[38:31] | Not now, Maeve. We have bigger fish. I don’t. | -现在不行 梅芙 我们有更重要的事 -我不管 |
[38:36] | I said not now. | 我说了现在不行 |
[38:45] | Maeve, stop. | 梅芙 住手 |
[39:47] | Testing, testing, testing. | 测试 |
[39:49] | Okay, that’s loud. Uh… | 好 声音很大 |
[39:52] | Attention. There has been a terrorist threat called into the building. | 大家注意 出现了恐怖威胁 |
[39:55] | Please leave as quickly as you can. | 请尽快离开 |
[39:58] | This is not a drill, this is not this is not a test. | 这不是演习 也不是测试 |
[40:00] | – Please evacuate quickly. – Where are you going, Ashley? | 你要去哪里 |
[40:02] | With you, Ashley. To the helipad? Yeah. | -艾诗丽 跟你一起去直升机停机坪 -嗯 |
[40:04] | So, the Sikorsky’s actually reserved for SVPs and higher. | 直升机是高级副总裁 以及级别更高的人员用的 |
[40:11] | Sorry, Ashley. | 抱歉 艾诗丽 |
[40:31] | Freeze! Show us your hands! | 不许动 举起手来 |
[41:19] | Aw, fuck! | 该死 |
[42:16] | I’ve got the Novichok. Huh? | 我制出了诺维乔克 |
[42:24] | Now… go. | 快 |
[42:32] | Yeah! Fuck your shield, bitch. | 好 去你的盾牌 贱人 |
[43:16] | Oh, no. | 不好了 |
[43:18] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 |
[43:20] | No. | 不 |
[44:38] | You ain’t no hero. | 你不是英雄 |
[44:39] | You’re just another racist piece of shit we can’t seem to get rid of. | 你不过是我们似乎一直摆脱不掉的 种族主义者中的一个 |
[44:43] | This is for my family. | 这是为了我的家人 |
[44:59] | I’m not going back in that fucking box! | 我不要再回那个该死的箱子里 |
[45:04] | You’ll kill everyone. | 必须回 否则你会杀了所有人 |
[45:42] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[46:38] | Are you hurt? Ryan, look at me. | 你受伤了吗 莱恩 看着我 |
[47:04] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[47:07] | I want to go. | 我想离开 |
[47:12] | Let’s leave. Please. | 我们走吧 求你了 |
[47:15] | I want to leave. | 我想离开 |
[47:17] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[47:28] | Please. | 别 |
[48:08] | greatest superheroes. | 她是美国最伟大的超级英雄之一 |
[48:11] | A role model for little girls everywhere. | 被世界各地的小女孩奉为榜样 |
[48:14] | A strong, proud lesbian who pioneered the way | 一位坚强、自豪的女同性恋者 为他人开创了道路 |
[48:17] | for others to show the world who they really are. | 让他们得以向世界展示真实的自己 |
[48:19] | And she made the ultimate sacrifice | 而且她牺牲了自己 |
[48:21] | when she stopped Russian- radicalized Soldier Boy and saved us all. | 阻止了投靠俄军的士兵男孩 救了我们所有人 |
[48:29] | We drained the fluid, but, uh… | …已经造成了损伤 我们排出了液体 但是… |
[48:33] | Mr. Butcher? | 布彻尔先生 |
[48:36] | – Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[48:37] | – Attempting further treatment would significantly impact your quality of life | 尝试进一步治疗 可能会严重影响你的生活质量 |
[48:41] | without necessarily extending the time you have. | 而且不一定能延长寿命 |
[48:48] | Uh, sir, no smoking. | 先生 禁止吸烟 |
[48:51] | – How long I got? | 我还能活多久 |
[48:54] | – Months. | 几个月 |
[48:55] | Twelve. Eighteen, on the outside. | 12个月 最多18个月 |
[49:07] | Well… | 嗯… |
[49:09] | you can kindly fuck off, then. | 那请你滚蛋吧 |
[49:22] | You know, for the longest time, Janine, I… | 珍宁 在很长一段时间里 |
[49:26] | I didn’t want to bring you into this. | 我一直不想让你知道这件事 |
[49:29] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[49:32] | There’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 这没什么让人羞愧的 |
[49:35] | Truth is, | 事实上… |
[49:37] | superheroes aren’t always good. | 超级英雄不全都是好人 |
[49:40] | One of them, Soldier Boy… | 其中一个叫士兵男孩的 |
[49:44] | …killed a lot of our family members a long time ago. | 在很久以前 杀死了我们很多家人 |
[49:50] | It makes me sad. | 这让我很难过 |
[49:53] | Sometimes it makes me mad when I think about it. | 有时候一想到这事 我会很愤怒 |
[50:02] | But… | 但是… |
[50:05] | your granddaddy, he spent his entire life fighting to get justice. | 你爷爷 他一生都为伸张正义而奋斗 |
[50:14] | And now I do, too. | 现在我也追随他的步伐 |
[50:16] | I just want you to know that you should be proud. | 我只是想让你知道你应该感到自豪 |
[50:20] | Your granddaddy– now, he was a real hero. | 你爷爷是真正的英雄 |
[50:27] | You’re my hero, Daddy. | 你是我的英雄 爸爸 |
[50:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[50:40] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[50:42] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[50:45] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[50:50] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[50:52] | Well, you, uh… | 你… |
[50:55] | you look like shit. | 看起来很惨 |
[50:57] | Fuck off, Smurfette. | 去你的 蓝妹妹 |
[51:01] | You gonna be okay? | 你会好起来的吧 |
[51:04] | Yeah, slowly, painfully, | 需要很长时间 会很痛苦 |
[51:06] | like every other powerless schmuck in America, | 像美国其他所有没有超能力的笨蛋一样 |
[51:10] | thanks to Soldier Boy. | 拜士兵男孩所赐 |
[51:15] | Should I get a pirate patch or the Sammy Davis glass eye? | 我该弄个海盗眼罩 还是装一颗玻璃眼珠 |
[51:20] | Oh, the pirate patch, no question. | 海盗眼罩 绝对的 |
[51:22] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[51:23] | – Hey. – Hey, Elena. | -你好 -伊琳娜 你好 |
[51:27] | Where will you guys go? | 你们要去哪里 |
[51:29] | I don’t know, somewhere Homelander won’t find me. | 不知道 祖国人找不到我的地方 |
[51:32] | A farm, ideally. | 最理想的是一个农场 |
[51:34] | She’s from Modesto. | 她老家是莫德斯托的 |
[51:35] | She was a Future Farmer of America. – Great. | -她参加过“美国未来的农民”组织 -对 |
[51:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[51:46] | For everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[51:48] | First time your prissy ass showed up at the Tower, | 你这小屁孩第一次去沃特塔 |
[51:53] | crying in that bathroom… | 在厕所里哭的时候 |
[51:57] | You saved me. | 是你救了我 |
[51:59] | Truth is, you… you don’t need me anymore. | 其实 你已经不再需要我了 |
[52:02] | I could jump. | 我只能跳 |
[52:05] | But you can fucking fly. | 你却可以飞 |
[52:17] | You’re like a walking Hallmark card. Enough. | 你太煽情了 够了 |
[52:23] | Bye. | 再见 |
[53:44] | You don’t know the real Kevin. | 你不了解真实的凯文 |
[53:48] | And you wouldn’t like him if you did. | 如果你了解的话 就绝对不会喜欢他 |
[54:07] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做 |
[54:18] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要它 |
[54:20] | I don’t. The suit never gave me any power. | 我不需要 这套衣服从来都没有给我任何力量 |
[54:22] | And Vought sure as shit didn’t. | 沃特绝对没有给我任何力量 |
[54:31] | It’s always just been me. | 一直以来 就只是我自己 |
[54:40] | – Uh, Annie? | 安妮 |
[54:42] | You know, we’re in a historic building. | 你知道我们在一座有历史意义的建筑里 |
[54:44] | – You need to double-knot… – Okay. and bag your trash, | 你必须将过去的事彻底抛诸脑后 |
[54:48] | if you’re gonna be working here. | 如果你想在这里工作的话 |
[54:51] | Butcher isn’t gonna like it. | 布彻尔可不会喜欢 |
[54:53] | Butcher can suck my shit. | 让布彻尔给我舔脚吧 |
[54:56] | Oh, from now on, this is a democracy, huh? | 从今以后 这里进行民主管理 |
[55:00] | I say you’re one of The Boys. | 我认为你是英雄克星之一 |
[55:04] | Me too. | 我赞成 |
[55:31] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[55:34] | After the tragic drowning of presumptive VP candidate Lamar Bishop, | 报道完副总统候选人 拉玛尔毕夏普溺水身亡的事故后 |
[55:38] | we go live to the Singer campaign | 我们将现场直播 在苏瀑的辛格尔竞选活动 |
[55:41] | in Sioux Falls, where Dakota Bob just announced his new running mate. | 达科塔鲍勃刚刚在那里 宣布了他的新竞选伙伴 |
[55:44] | What would you like to say to the American people? | 你想对美国人民说什么 |
[55:48] | As the next vice president, I will work hard to provide a safe | 作为下一任副总统 我将努力保证支持两方政党的 |
[55:51] | and secure future for all citizens, on both sides of the political divide. | 所有公民有一个安全可靠的未来 |
[55:56] | And that’s why I am so proud to have her on my team. | 因此能有她加入我的团队 让我非常自豪 |
[56:11] | Well… | 哼… |
[56:17] | …that bitch | 那个贱人… |
[56:20] | has definitely got to go. | 必须干掉 |
[56:32] | Hey, hey! | 嘿 |
[56:33] | Fuck you and your lies! | 你和你的谎言去死吧 |
[56:36] | Fuck Starlight! Fuck Starlight! | 星光去死 |
[56:41] | Homelander! | 祖国人来了 |
[56:48] | Hi. Good to see you. | 好了 很高兴见到大家 |
[56:50] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[56:51] | You are America. | 你们代表美国人 |
[56:53] | True patriots. | 你们是真正的爱国者 |
[56:55] | Hey, do you want to meet someone? | 你们想见一个人吗 |
[56:57] | Someone very special to me? | 一个对我来说很特别的人 |
[56:59] | – Yes. – Yeah? – Yes! | -想 -真的 |
[57:01] | – All right. Come on down here, buddy. | 好的 下来吧 孩子 |
[57:06] | All-righty, everyone. | 好了 各位 |
[57:10] | This little guy here | 这位小朋友… |
[57:12] | is my son, Ryan. | 是我儿子 莱恩 |
[57:18] | Fuck you, fascist! | 你去死吧 法西斯 |
[57:43] | Yeah… | 好 |
[57:45] | Yeah! | 好 |
[57:47] | Yeah! | 好 |
[57:48] | Fuck yeah! | 好 |
[57:58] | All right. | 好的 |