时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | L.A.P.D. | 洛杉矶警察局 |
[00:30] | L.A.P.D. I’m looking for congresswoman Simmons, please. | 洛杉矶警察局 我找议员SIMMONS夫人 |
[00:33] | And can you tell me what table she’s at, please? | 能告诉我她在哪张桌子吗? |
[00:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:40] | A former district attorney, | 前任地方检察官 |
[00:43] | the highest-ranking woman | 众议院司法委员会里 |
[00:45] | on the house judiciary committee. | 职位最高的巾帼英雄 |
[00:47] | And i can tell you from personal experience, | 从我和她的私交来看 |
[00:50] | the maker of one mean margarita… | 她调的玛格丽塔鸡尾酒实在难喝… |
[00:56] | She has devoted her entire career | 她鞠躬尽瘁 |
[00:59] | to seeing to it that the prerogatives | 誓言要把那些权利 |
[01:02] | envisioned by those who founded this country | 我们的开国元勋们所憧憬的那些权利 |
[01:05] | are enforced by our legal system, | 我们的法律制度所维护的那些权利 |
[01:08] | that the promise of life, | 那就是 生存 |
[01:10] | liberty, | 自由 和追求幸福的权利 |
[01:10] | and the pursuit of happiness | 自由 和追求幸福的权利 |
[01:12] | is passed on to each individual | 能传给每个人 |
[01:14] | and to each generation. | 传给下一代 |
[01:17] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们 先生们… 对不起 SIMMONS众议员– |
[01:18] | Excuse me, congresswoman Simmons… | 对不起 SIMMONS众议员– |
[01:20] | Oh, thank you for coming. | 哦 感谢你能来 招待会结束后再找你 行吗? |
[01:21] | Can i find you after the reception? | 招待会结束后再找你 行吗? |
[01:22] | Uh, Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson, | 呃 我是副警长BRENDA LEIGH JOHNSON |
[01:24] | Priority Homicide. | 凶杀要案组 女士 我必须尽快的和您说 |
[01:25] | Madam, i need to talk to you as soon as possible, please. | 凶杀要案组 女士 我必须尽快的和您说 |
[01:27] | Is this about Homeland Security? | 是关于国土安全局? |
[01:28] | No, madam. | 不是 女士 是关于你女儿的 |
[01:29] | It’s about your daughter. | 不是 女士 是关于你女儿的 |
[01:32] | 5 Minutes, ok? | 5分钟 好吗? |
[01:47] | Chief? | 头? |
[01:50] | So this is about my daughter? | 关于我女儿? |
[01:51] | What happened? | 出什么事了? SIMMONS众议员 |
[01:52] | Congresswoman Simmons, is there somewhere i can talk to you by yourself? | SIMMONS众议员 能找个地方我们谈谈吗? |
[01:56] | I prefer Larry to stay. | Larry可以在场 |
[01:58] | All right, um… | 好吧 呃… |
[02:03] | Is this your daughter? | 这位是你女儿吗? |
[02:04] | Yes, why? | 是的 怎么啦? 你别吓我 |
[02:05] | Oh, now you’re scaring me. What happened? | 你别吓我 出什么事了? |
[02:07] | – What’s happened? – I’m sorry to inform you | 出什么事了? – 究竟出什么事了? – 我很难过 |
[02:09] | that your daughter was found murdered in her house this morning. | 你女儿今天早上在自己家里被谋杀了 |
[02:13] | You’re sure it was her? | 你肯定是她? |
[02:15] | – Yes. – What? | – 是的 – 什么? |
[02:17] | At the moment, it looks like she died from a blow to the head, | 目前看来 她是头部遭受致命一击而死 |
[02:19] | But, uh, | 但是 呃 她很可能被强暴了 |
[02:20] | There are indications she may have been raped as well. | 她很可能被强暴了 |
[02:22] | Ohh… | 噢… |
[02:26] | Wait a minute. Are you sure? | 等等 你们肯定? |
[02:27] | Do you have crime scene photos? | 你们有现场的照片吗? |
[02:30] | Madam, i don’t think you want to see this. | 女士 你最好还是别看那些照片 |
[02:31] | I have to know for sure! | 可我得百分之百确定 |
[02:37] | Oh, dear god. | 哦 天啊 |
[02:39] | Ohh… | 噢… |
[02:41] | I will take care of the reception | 招待会我来负责 |
[02:42] | And i’ll have your car brought around back. | 您的车帮你开过来 |
[02:48] | Who found her? | 谁发现的? |
[02:49] | When she didn’t show up for work this morning and didn’t phone in, | 她今天早上没去上班 |
[02:51] | Her boss got ahold of the guy she rents from, | 也没打电话说明原由 她老板联系到了房东 |
[02:53] | And, um…Yeah. | 然后 呃 呀 |
[02:57] | Have you made an arrest? | 抓到人了吗? |
[02:59] | Was your daughter dating anyone? | 你女儿在约什么人吗? |
[03:00] | A boyfriend? | 男朋友? |
[03:02] | No. No one serious. | 不 不 都是随便谈谈的 |
[03:04] | Do you have any leads? | 你有什么线索吗? |
[03:05] | Had she mentioned anyone threatening her lately? | 她有提到什么人最近在威胁她? |
[03:07] | – Did she say anything? – Now, look, | – 她说了什么吗? – 你听着 |
[03:08] | I know you’re trained not to answer my questions, | 我知道你受训故意不回答我的问题 |
[03:10] | But i’m not just a mother, i’m a former D.A. | 但我不仅仅是为人母 |
[03:12] | Do you have any leads? | 我还是个前任检察官 你到底有没有线索?! |
[03:15] | I’m sorry to try and talk to you at such a terrible moment, madam. | 这个时候和你说这些 真的很抱歉 女士 |
[03:19] | We’ll talk later. | 我们以后再谈 不 不 请等等 |
[03:19] | No, no, please wait. | 我们以后再谈 不 不 请等等 |
[03:23] | Carla is not the kind of girl that people want to hurt. | CARLA不是那种有人想去伤害的女孩 |
[03:26] | She… she doesn’t have stalkers. | 她―她也没有人跟踪 |
[03:30] | Oh, god,this is terrible! | 噢 天啊 太可怕了 |
[03:39] | Gabriel, Priority Homicide. | GABRIEL 凶杀要案组 |
[04:08] | There were no signs of forced entry, | 没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[04:10] | so maybe he was someone Carla knew. | 也许是CARLA认识的人 |
[04:12] | Hmm, or just met. | 恩 或者刚遇到的人 |
[04:13] | Lieutenant Tao, how did this go? | 陶警官 凶杀是什么情况? |
[04:15] | Judging from the blood | 从这些血迹 |
[04:17] | and general disturbance in the room, | 和屋内混乱的情况来看 |
[04:19] | the attack started here… | 袭击是从这里开始… |
[04:22] | ended up over here, | …最后在这里 |
[04:23] | and we think we found some prints | 我们还找到了一些指纹 |
[04:26] | that definitely belong to the attacker. | 肯定是袭击者留下的 |
[04:28] | And i’ve talked to some of Carla’s friends. | 我找CARLA的朋友谈过了 |
[04:30] | She’d been seeing someone the last few months. | 她这几个月一直在和一个人约会 |
[04:32] | – Broke it off 2 weeks ago. – Name? | – 2周前分了手 – 名字? |
[04:34] | She hadn’t introduced him to anyone. | 她没有向任何人介绍 |
[04:36] | If you could get a name to go with that boyfriend, i’d like it. | 要是能知道她男朋友的名字 我会很感激的 |
[04:41] | Her mom says she wasn’t dating anyone. | 可她母亲说她没有在约会 |
[04:44] | Has your mother met everyone who’s spent the night at your house? | 你母亲见过在你屋里过夜的每个人吗? |
[04:46] | I hope not. | 希望没有 |
[05:13] | Brett Harland, mid-level marketing executive. | BRETT HARLAND 中层市场营销主管 |
[05:16] | Carla shared an account with his company, | CARLA和他公司有一个共用户头 |
[05:18] | so they worked together some, i think. | 我猜 他们一起共事过 |
[05:19] | That explains why she kept it quiet. What does he have? | 难怪她只字不提 |
[05:22] | No record. | 他是什么情况? 没有案底 最多有个通信专业的学位 |
[05:22] | A communications degree is as bad as it gets. | 没有案底 最多有个通信专业的学位 |
[05:25] | Does he know why we asked him to come down here? | 他知道自己为什么被叫来吗? |
[05:27] | No, i just called him at work, told him we need to speak with him. | 不知道 上班的时候叫他过来的 只告诉他我们想和他谈谈 |
[05:31] | Where’s the fingerprint report on this guy? | 这个家伙的指纹报告呢? |
[05:33] | This is taking too long. | 花费时间太长了 陶警官在检查鞋盒里的东西 |
[05:34] | Lieutenant Tao is working on the stuff from the shoeboxes right now | 陶警官在检查鞋盒里的东西 |
[05:37] | trying to see if it matches up to our attacker. | 看看是不是吻合我们的袭击者 |
[05:39] | Chief? | 头? 你要耳塞干吗? |
[05:40] | Why do you need an earpiece? | 头? 你要耳塞干吗? |
[05:42] | He’s not a pro. | 他不是什么职业惯犯 |
[05:44] | I don’t want to scare him, | 我可不想把他吓坏了 |
[05:46] | so i am trying to look like your assistant. | 所以我得装作是你的助手的样子 |
[05:50] | How am i doing? | 怎么样? |
[05:52] | Get me another coffee. | 给我倒杯咖啡 |
[05:54] | Nice try. | 演的很象啊 |
[05:56] | You stay here and listen, | 你留在这里听就行了 |
[05:57] | and if i say follow up on something in there, | 如果我说要继续查什么 |
[05:59] | that means i want you to follow up, | 你就得继续追查下去 |
[06:01] | and if that fingerprint report comes in while i’m gone, | 要是指纹报告好了 |
[06:04] | i want to hear about it. | 我想听听 |
[06:07] | Yes, madam. | 是 女士 |
[06:12] | – Sorry. – Hi. | – 不好意思 – 嘿 |
[06:13] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[06:20] | Do i need a lawyer? | 我需要律师吗? 不 不 |
[06:21] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[06:23] | Oh, i’m not supposed to say that. | 哎呀 我不应该说的 |
[06:25] | Oh, i’m not supposed to say no. | 哎呀 我不应该说不 |
[06:27] | Hi, i’m Brenda. | 嘿 我叫BRENDA |
[06:28] | Hi, i’m, Brett. | 嘿 我叫 呃 BRETT |
[06:30] | – Nice to meet you. – You, too. | – 很高兴见到你 – 我也是 |
[06:32] | Well, you could get a lawyer if you wanted to, | 如果你愿意的话 你可以叫律师 |
[06:34] | But i don’t think you need one for the stuff that they want me to ask you. | 但他们只是叫我来随便问问 还不至于让你叫律师到场 |
[06:37] | So i’m not, like, in trouble or something? | 这么说 我 不是遇到麻烦咯? |
[06:41] | Oh, nobody told you? | 噢 还没人告诉你? |
[06:42] | No, and i’ve been waiting here a long time now. | 没有 我一直在这等 很长时间了 |
[06:45] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[06:47] | They were supposed to… | 他们应该要… |
[06:49] | The people who called you were supposed to explain… | 打电话叫你来的人应该向你解释… |
[06:52] | Um… Ohh no, um, | 呃 噢 不 哦 |
[06:55] | those detectives! | 瞧那些侦探 |
[06:57] | See, there’s this list, | 这里有一份名单列表 |
[06:58] | um, that we have of about 100 guys | 呃 大概有100来人 |
[07:02] | who we’re supposed to check out for this rape. | 我们要一一询问 是关于一起强奸案的 |
[07:06] | A rape? | 强奸案? |
[07:08] | What put me on this list? I mean, what do i have to do with anything? | 我怎么上了名单? 我和这些有什么关系? |
[07:11] | Probably nothing. | 也许没什么关系 他们告诉我 我们其实是在排查嫌疑犯 |
[07:12] | I was actually told that we’re eliminating suspects. | 也许没什么关系 他们告诉我 我们其实是在排查嫌疑犯 |
[07:15] | What rape? Who was raped? | 什么强奸案? 谁被强奸了? |
[07:16] | We’re not allowed to identify rape victims. | 我们不能透露强奸案受害人的姓名 |
[07:19] | Oh, this is so embarrassing. | 哦 真是太尴尬了 |
[07:20] | Um, look, um, we’ll go through these questions really fast, ok? | 呃 这样吧 呃 我们就快速地过一下这些问题 好吗? |
[07:24] | I don’t mean to hurry you, but i am so behind. | 我也不想催你 可是我的工作已经落后了 |
[07:29] | Then what questions? | 什么样的问题? 很容易 |
[07:30] | Very easy. | 什么样的问题? 很容易 |
[07:30] | Where were you between 9 P.M. And 12:00? | 很容易 9点到12点的时候你在哪里? |
[07:36] | At a bar with a friend of mine, uh, Brad. | 和我的一个朋友在酒吧 他叫BRAD |
[07:39] | Ok. | 好的 |
[07:40] | I just need to get Brad’s number | 我需要BRAD的号码 |
[07:43] | in case we need to follow up. | 万一我们要跟踪追查的话 |
[07:46] | 323… | |
[07:47] | 323… | |
[07:51] | 555… | |
[07:52] | 555… | |
[07:54] | – 0167… – Great. | – 太好了 |
[07:57] | That’s his cell. | 那是手机号码 |
[07:59] | Thank you, Buzz. | 谢谢 BUZZ |
[08:02] | Let’s see, what else… | 我们看看还有什么… |
[08:03] | Oh! We have to swab your cheek. | 噢! 我们得用药签在你的口腔内取样 |
[08:07] | Ohh, god… | 噢 天啊… |
[08:10] | Ohh, shoot! | 噢 天啊 |
[08:13] | Oh! Here it is. | 噢 找到了 |
[08:15] | Look, why am i on this list? | 我怎么会在名单上? |
[08:18] | You want to check? | 你想核实一下? |
[08:19] | Yeah. I… i mean, yeah. | 恩 是的 |
[08:23] | – Ok. – Please. | – 好吧 – 麻烦你了 |
[08:29] | Oh. | 哦 怎么啦? |
[08:30] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[08:31] | – Oh, um… – Wh.. wh.. what is it? | – 哦 呃… – 怎 怎么啦? |
[08:35] | Some of your stuff was found at the victim’s house: | 在受害人的屋子里发现了你的东西 |
[08:39] | an electric razor, | 电动剃须刀 |
[08:40] | a baseball cap… | 一顶棒球帽… |
[08:43] | Oh, my god. Carla… | 哦 天啊 是CARLA… |
[08:44] | – Oh, sir… – …was raped? | – 哦 先生… – …被强奸? |
[08:46] | Oh, we’re not supposed to… oh, no. | 我们不应该…哦 不 |
[08:48] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[08:49] | – Please, you’re not supposed to know that. – Oh, my god. | 哦 天啊 – 你不应该知道的 – 哦 天啊 |
[08:51] | Is she all right? | 她没事吧? |
[08:53] | Um… | 呃… CARLA和我在一起过 6个月 |
[08:54] | Look, Carla and i dated for 6 months. | 呃… CARLA和我在一起过 6个月 |
[08:55] | We only just broke up. I think i have a right to know what’s going on here. | 我们刚刚分手 我认为我有权利知道究竟怎么回事 |
[08:59] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[09:01] | Did she say that i have something to do with this? | 是她说我和这事有关联? |
[09:03] | Oh, no, sir, | 哦 不 先生 |
[09:05] | no one is accusing you of anything. | 没人在指控你 |
[09:07] | It’s just that they found your stuff | 只不过在这位年轻女士的屋里 |
[09:09] | At the young lady’s house, so… | 发现了你的东西 所以… |
[09:11] | Well, that’s because she was holding onto it | 哦 那是因为她暂时替我保管 |
[09:13] | until i… i gave her her key back, | 直到 直到我还她钥匙 |
[09:16] | that’s all. | 就这些 |
[09:17] | Our schedules just haven’t been able to… | 我们只不过还没安排… |
[09:20] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[09:23] | Is she all right? | 她真的没事? |
[09:26] | I can’t… | 我不能说.. |
[09:31] | You know, i… i warned her… | 要知道 我曾经警告过她… |
[09:35] | When we broke up, i told her that if she wanted to do this weird stuff… | 我们分手的时候 我说过 如果她要做那些奇怪的玩意… |
[09:41] | Weird stuff? | 奇怪的玩意? |
[09:42] | Oh, maybe i should write that down. | 哦 也许我该写下来 |
[09:45] | No, no, no, no, it’s ok. | 不 不 不 不 没关系 |
[09:46] | It’s just routine. | 例行检查 |
[09:47] | Thank you for the confirmation, Brad. | 感谢你的证实 BRAD |
[09:49] | The fingerprints on this guy’s razor | 这个家伙的剃须刀上的指纹 |
[09:51] | don’t match up with the killer’s. | 和凶手的不吻合 |
[09:54] | Damn it. | 该死 在这 怪事我听得多了 |
[09:55] | I’ve heard a lot of weird things around here. | 在这 怪事我听得多了 |
[09:57] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 更怪的事我都听过 |
[09:58] | I have probably heard worse. | 更怪的事我都听过 |
[10:02] | Chief? | 头? BRETT的指纹不符合强奸者的 |
[10:03] | Brett’s prints do not match the rapist. | 头? BRETT的指纹不符合强奸者的 |
[10:06] | It’s just, you know,drugs. | 只是 毒品 |
[10:10] | Drugs. | 毒品 |
[10:13] | And, role-playing. | 还有角色扮演 |
[10:17] | She wanted to experiment sexually. | 她喜欢玩性实验 |
[10:25] | Look, i think i should call her to see if she’s ok, you know? | 我想打电话 看看她是否还好 |
[10:28] | She might need me or something. | 她也许需要我 |
[10:30] | So is there anything else that you want from me? | 还有什么需要我告诉的吗? |
[10:32] | I… i need you to lift your shirt. | 我 我要你把上衣掀上去 |
[10:34] | We’ve got some blood that we can’t identify. | 我们发现了一些不能确认的血迹 |
[10:41] | Blood? Whose blood? | 血?谁的血? |
[10:43] | At the crime scene. | 在犯罪现场的 |
[10:44] | Please, sir, if you could just lift up your shirt real quick, | 麻烦你了 先生 麻烦你快点把衣服掀起来 |
[10:47] | It’ll just be a second. | 不会 不会太久 |
[11:15] | Whose blood? | 谁的血? |
[11:19] | Carla’s blood? | CARLA的血? |
[11:26] | Uh, sir, i am genuinely sorry to tell you that, uh… | 呃 先生 我很遗憾的告诉您 呃… |
[11:33] | during the attack, | 在袭击时 |
[11:34] | Carla Simmons was… | 在袭击时 |
[11:35] | She died? | 她死了? |
[11:40] | Someone killed her? | 有人杀了她? |
[11:52] | I’m sorry, sir. | 很抱歉 先生 |
[11:55] | Uh, chief, | 呃 头 |
[11:56] | Pope wants to see you. | POPE要见你 |
[12:00] | My strongest lead is a dead end. | 最有可能的线索最后是条死胡同 |
[12:02] | You cannot release my crime scene. | 现在还不能解除对现场的封锁 |
[12:03] | S.I.D. Has already been through everything twice. | S.I.D.已经清理现场两次了 |
[12:05] | It’s all memorialized. | 报告都写好了 |
[12:06] | You have the dresser and her computer. | 报告都写好了 你拿了梳妆台和电脑 |
[12:09] | Carla’s mother wants the rest of her daughter’s things, ok? | CARLA的母亲想要其他的东西 |
[12:11] | She’s an emotional wreck right now | 她现在已经生不如死了 |
[12:12] | – And she’s really… – And she’s trying to assert herself into this investigation. | – 而且她现在真的– – 而且她想参加我们的调查 |
[12:15] | Congresswoman Simmons was one of us. | SIMMONS众议员曾经是我们的一员 |
[12:18] | Would it kill you to make a friend out of her instead of an enemy? | 做她的朋友而不是敌人就那么难吗? |
[12:21] | Look, you have until tomorrow morning. | 你可以保留到明天早上 |
[12:22] | Send one of your guys over there and have them get… | 派你的手下去调查– |
[12:24] | We’re in the middle of interviews! | 可我们现在得询问 |
[12:26] | Her friends, her co-workers, we’re… | 她的朋友 同事 我们– |
[12:27] | i don’t know how else to say it. | 我不知道该怎么说了 |
[12:29] | If you want something from the house, | 你想要房子里的东西 |
[12:31] | go get it. | 那就去拿吧 |
[12:36] | I could stay, if you want. | 你要是愿意 我可以留下来 |
[12:37] | No, that’s not necessary. | 不 没这个必要 |
[12:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 其实 |
[12:39] | Well, actually, | 谢谢 其实 |
[12:41] | her key is the only one we got | 我们现在只有她那把钥匙 |
[12:43] | – And it has “do not duplicate” stamped on it… – Uh-huh. | – 上面贴了 “禁止备份” … – 呃哼 |
[12:46] | and i’m responsible for it. | …我是负责保管的 |
[12:48] | Uh-huh. | 呃哼 |
[12:49] | I’ll keep it and just leave the front door open for you while you’re here. | 钥匙还是放我这 你在的时候 我会把前门开着 |
[12:54] | Ok. Have a good dinner. | 好的 晚餐愉快 |
[12:57] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[14:59] | Feel that… | 感觉到了吗… |
[15:00] | In your gut? | 感觉到了吗… 在你腹部? |
[15:02] | Is it loaded? | 上膛了吗? 从我身上滚下去 不然你就会知道是否上膛 |
[15:02] | Get off me or you’re gonna find out! | 上膛了吗? 从我身上滚下去 不然你就会知道是否上膛 |
[15:07] | Take your mask off. | 摘掉面具 |
[15:09] | Take your mask off now! | 马上摘掉面具! |
[15:12] | – Do it! – Ok, ok, please! | – 快点! – 好的 好的 求你 |
[15:14] | Please, don’t shoot me. | 求你 别开枪 |
[15:15] | You’re under arrest for breaking and entering, | 你现在被逮捕 罪名是擅闯民宅 |
[15:17] | assaulting a police officer… | 袭击警察… |
[15:19] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等! 等等! – 强奸未遂… – 这是个陷阱! |
[15:19] | – Attempted rape… – This is entrapment! | 等等! 等等! – 强奸未遂… – 这是个陷阱! |
[15:21] | If you so much as move your little finger, | 你要是胆敢动一根手指头 |
[15:23] | i’m gonna blow your head off! | 我就打爆你的头! |
[16:45] | Fritz? | |
[16:47] | Did i wake you up? | 我是不是吵醒你了? |
[16:49] | Oh, no,i shouldn’t have called. | 哦,我不该打电话的 |
[16:52] | Oh, no, no, no. It’s fine, really. Go back to sleep. | 哦,不,不,不 我没事,真的 继续睡觉吧 |
[16:55] | No, no, no. It’s no big deal. | 不,不,不 没什么事 |
[16:57] | It’s just… | 只是…… |
[17:00] | just kind of a rough evening… | 今天晚上不大好过 |
[17:04] | And i just, you know, I just thought if you were up and all… | 我只是…… 我只是在想,你是不是还醒着…… |
[17:07] | Yeah? | 什么事? 呃,我们…… |
[17:08] | Uh, we, uh, | 呃,我们…… 准备好了 |
[17:09] | Processed the guy | 准备好了 他现在在审讯室 |
[17:10] | And he’s in the interview room, | 他现在在审讯室 那位众议员在局长办公室等着 想听听我们的进展 |
[17:11] | And the congresswoman’s in Pope’s office waiting to hear what we got. | 那位众议员在局长办公室等着 想听听我们的进展 |
[17:14] | Ok, ok. | 好的,好的 |
[17:17] | No, no, you know what? | 不,不,我跟你说 我要去旁观一个审讯了 |
[17:19] | I’m gonna go watch an interview. | 我要去旁观一个审讯了 |
[17:22] | No, no, no, no, it’s fine, really. | 不,不,不,我真的没事 呃,回去睡觉吧 |
[17:23] | Um, go back to sleep. | 呃,回去睡觉吧 |
[17:25] | No, really, no. | 不,真的没事 |
[17:27] | Good night. Ok. Good night. | 晚安 |
[17:30] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧? 是的,我很好 |
[17:30] | Yeah, no, i’m fine. | 你没事吧? 是的,我很好 |
[17:31] | Uh, where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[17:33] | Uh, interview room. | 在审讯室 |
[17:38] | Sure you want me to do this? | 你确定要我来问吗? 是的,我觉得自己不能保持客观 |
[17:39] | Yes, yes, i don’t think i could be objective. | 是的,我觉得自己不能保持客观 |
[17:42] | You’ll do fine, sergeant, i’m sure. | 你能胜任,警官 |
[17:44] | Volume here, up and down… | 音量在这里,往上调和往下调…… 第二摄像头,开和关 |
[17:46] | Camera 2, on and off. | 第二摄像头,开和关 如果需要我,我就在外面 |
[17:47] | I’ll be right outside if you need me. | 如果需要我,我就在外面 |
[17:49] | Thank you, Winston. | 谢谢你,WINSTON |
[17:51] | You didn’t have to clear the room, Will. | 你不必清场,WILL |
[17:52] | Well, i feel differently. | 呃……我不这么觉得 |
[17:56] | – Are you ok? – Yeah. | -你没事吧? -没事 看在上帝的面子上,坐下歇歇吧 |
[17:58] | Here, sit down, for god’s sake. | 看在上帝的面子上,坐下歇歇吧 |
[18:00] | Why don’t you just go home? | 你干吗不回家呢? 说实话,WILL,我宁愿站在这儿 |
[18:01] | Honestly, Will, i’d rather stand. | 说实话,WILL,我宁愿站在这儿 请别…… |
[18:02] | Please, don’t… | 请别…… 别大惊小怪的,好吗? |
[18:03] | don’t… don’t make such a fuss, ok? | 别大惊小怪的,好吗? |
[18:05] | Uh, it’s not like i got shot or anything. | 我又不是中枪了 |
[18:14] | Andrew Lyle Gage. | |
[18:17] | You’re under arrest for the attempted rape | 你被捕了 |
[18:21] | and battery of a police officer. | 由于强奸未遂并袭击一位警官 |
[18:23] | – Anything you say can and will be used against you… – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | -你所说的都可能被用来作为…… -嗨!嗨!嗨! |
[18:25] | No miranda, please! | 不,不! -你有权请一位律师…… -你们搞错了 |
[18:26] | – You have the right to an attorney… – This is the hugest mistake. | -你有权请一位律师…… -你们搞错了 |
[18:28] | – If you cannot afford an attorney… – I don’t need an attorney. | -如果你请不起律师…… -我不需要律师 |
[18:31] | I’m not the one breaking the law here. | 我没犯法 -你清楚你的权利了吗,GAGE先生? -我不需要律师! |
[18:32] | – Do you understand your rights, Mr. Gage? – I don’t need an attorney! | -你清楚你的权利了吗,GAGE先生? -我不需要律师! |
[18:38] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 没人知道这事儿 |
[18:39] | No one can know about this. | 没人知道这事儿 |
[18:40] | I have children. | 我还有孩子 |
[18:42] | I understand. | 我明白 你孩子多大了? |
[18:43] | How old are your kids, huh? | 你孩子多大了? 我想他们会愿意听听 妈妈不在时爸爸都干了些什么吗? |
[18:44] | Think they’re up for hearing how daddy plays when mommy’s away? | 我想他们会愿意听听 妈妈不在时爸爸都干了些什么吗? |
[18:50] | Look, everything here is legal, | 你瞧,我干的是合法的 |
[18:53] | ok, for consensual adults. | 我们是成人,而且是自愿的 |
[18:54] | So your wife consents to you raping other women, huh? | 那么你妻子同意你强奸其他女人喽? |
[18:58] | Wow, that’s a new one. | 哇哦,这可真是新鲜事儿 |
[18:59] | That’s a new one. | 真是新鲜 这些家伙真厉害,伙计 |
[19:00] | That’s pretty tough stuff, man. | 这些家伙真厉害,伙计 |
[19:02] | You play hard, huh? | 你喜欢来硬的,是吧? 我拿的都是她喜欢的 |
[19:03] | I brought what i thought she would like. | 我拿的都是她喜欢的 |
[19:06] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[19:07] | She was the tough one, ok? | 她才厉害呢,你明白吗? |
[19:09] | And tell me this, | 我来问你 如果你要求被人强奸 |
[19:10] | if you ask to be raped… | 如果你要求被人强奸 -我可以通知你审讯的结果 -不,不,不 |
[19:11] | – I could summarize this for you in one sentence. – No, no, no, no. | -我可以通知你审讯的结果 -不,不,不 |
[19:14] | I want to see his face. | 我想看他的脸 什么,门开着吗? |
[19:15] | What, by leaving the door open? | 什么,门开着吗? 那天晚上那个女孩 |
[19:16] | And the girl from the other night, | 那天晚上那个女孩 |
[19:18] | she was asking for it, too! | 她也要求你强奸她了吗? -什么昨晚的女孩? -那间屋子里的另外一个女孩! |
[19:19] | – What girl last night? – The other girl at the same house! | -什么昨晚的女孩? -那间屋子里的另外一个女孩! |
[19:21] | Don’t play with me! | 别跟我耍把戏! |
[19:23] | I don’t know anything | 昨晚那个人 |
[19:25] | about anyone last night, | 我什么也不知道 |
[19:26] | and when i say the woman who did this to my face was asking for it, | 打我脸的这个女人要求我强奸她 |
[19:30] | i mean, she was really asking for it. | 我说的是真的 |
[19:32] | Asking how? | 怎么要求的? 在网上 |
[19:32] | Online. | 怎么要求的? 在网上 |
[19:34] | Look in my bag. You’ll see it. | 瞧瞧我的包,你就知道了 |
[19:36] | She had a personal on the Jones list, | 她在 JONES LIST网站登了广告 |
[19:38] | under women seeking men S&M. | 寻找男人对她进行性虐待 |
[19:40] | It has directions, | 上面有收信人地址 |
[19:41] | her address book! | 上面有收信人地址 还有她的地址簿! 你瞧,是她让我干的! |
[19:41] | She wanted me to do it! Look at it. | 还有她的地址簿! 你瞧,是她让我干的! |
[19:45] | I was responding to her, that’s all. | 我只是作出回应罢了 |
[19:49] | She was literally asking for it. | 是她书面请求的 |
[19:54] | Ok, all right, stop the interview. | 好了,停止审讯 |
[19:56] | Will, please, | 帮个忙,WILL |
[19:57] | tell sergeant Gabriel to stop the interview, Will. | 帮个忙,WILL 告诉GABRIEL警官停止审讯 |
[20:11] | Miss Johnson, are you all right? | JOHNSON女士,你没事吧? |
[20:13] | Better things have happened to me. | 好多了 |
[20:15] | Congresswoman Simmons,i just want to say I know that what happened to you is awful, | SIMMONS众议员,我想说的是 我知道你的遭遇很可怜 |
[20:19] | but i really think that you should let us finish our investigation | 但我觉得 在你要求翻阅报告之前 |
[20:22] | before asking for this progress report. | 你应该让我们完成调查工作 |
[20:24] | – Do you have children? – No. | -你有孩子吗? -没有 |
[20:27] | Then i won’t even try and explain. | 那我压根就不跟你解释了 |
[20:31] | Please continue. | 你继续说吧 |
[20:35] | Tell her what we know. | 告诉她吧 |
[20:36] | Ok, all right, um… | 告诉她吧 好吧,呃…… |
[20:38] | First of all, the man that we arrested tonight | 首先,我们今晚抓的家伙 |
[20:40] | is not the man who killed your daughter. | 不是杀你女儿的凶手 |
[20:42] | His prints don’t match any we found at the house. | 他的指纹跟我们在现场发现的不吻合 |
[20:45] | All right. Anything else? | 好的,还有呢? |
[20:47] | Are you aware that your daughter used drugs? | 你知道你女儿吸毒吗? |
[20:50] | I see we don’t have to wait for the defense to demonize the victim. | 看来我们不必等到辩护律师来就丑化受害人了 |
[20:53] | Do you know that until recently Carla had a boyfriend? | 你知道她最近有男朋友吗? |
[20:55] | I heard about the boyfriends when they became serious. | 我听说过一些,都不是认真的 |
[20:57] | Did you know that your daughter put ads for sex on the internet? | 你知道你女儿在网上发布性广告吗? |
[21:05] | I don’t… i don’t have my reading glasses. | 我没……我没带眼镜 |
[21:09] | It’s from the Jones list. | 发布在JONES LIST网站上 |
[21:10] | It’s a web site that posts lots of different material, | 这个网站上发布有各种东西 |
[21:14] | including personals. | 包括个人讯息 |
[21:17] | The heading is “beauty needs beast”, and there’s a picture of Carla on the bottom. | 她写的标题是“美女需要野兽” 网页的下面有CARLA的照片 |
[21:22] | You want me to read the text? | 你要我读内容吗? |
[21:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:25] | “I’m young and sexy | “我年轻性感” |
[21:26] | “And i’ve been very, very bad. | “我非常、非常坏” |
[21:28] | “If you’re looking for someone to punish, | “如果你想惩罚” |
[21:30] | “to dominate and control, i need you. | “操纵和控制别人,来找我吧” |
[21:32] | “Come to 354 cedar. | “我住在雪松路354号” |
[21:34] | “i’ll leave a key under a rock by the door. | “钥匙放在门旁边的一块石头下面” |
[21:36] | “Enter quietly, undress, | “请脱了衣服,悄悄的进来” |
[21:37] | take me by surprise, | “然后出其不意的抓住我” “堵上我的嘴,我就不会尖叫了” |
[21:38] | “tape my mouth shut so i can’t scream. | “堵上我的嘴,我就不会尖叫了” |
[21:40] | – I don’t want to know your face…” – Excuse me! Excuse me. | -“我不想看到你的脸……” -别念了!别念了 |
[21:44] | Carla did not write that filth. | 这些垃圾不是CARLA写的! |
[21:48] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[21:53] | How did you find that ad? | 你们怎么找到这个广告的? |
[21:55] | Through someone who responded to it. | 通过某个对广告作出回应的人 |
[21:57] | It’s still posted. | 广告仍然贴着 |
[21:58] | I believe the congresswoman would consider it a personal favor | 如果你们能把广告撤下来 |
[22:01] | if you could get that thing down. | 众议员会很感激的 明天早上就撤,我保证 |
[22:03] | It’ll be down in the morning, trust me. | 明天早上就撤,我保证 |
[22:05] | Well, excuse me. | 那么麻烦你了 |
[22:07] | We’ll, um… | 我们,呃…… |
[22:08] | We’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[22:14] | Look, she had to find out about it sooner or later. | 她早晚会发现的 |
[22:16] | At the end of the investigation, | 应该在调查结束以后 |
[22:18] | not in the middle. | 而不是现在 |
[22:19] | The ad can’t be changed. | 反正广告的事是真的 |
[22:21] | It’s the inciting incident. | 这是次意外 |
[22:22] | Cause she was asking to be raped, Will. | 她要求被强奸,WILL |
[22:25] | She wasn’t asking to be murdered. | 而不是被谋杀 |
[22:31] | Hey, what happened? | 嗨,怎么回事? |
[22:34] | I can’t believe you got dressed and came all the way down here. | 真不敢相信 你真穿好衣服跑过来了 |
[22:37] | Hey, are you all right? | 嗨,你没事吧? |
[22:41] | – Oh. – Ow. Sorry, sorry. | -哦 -哦,对不起 |
[22:44] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[22:49] | That looks painful. | 看起来很疼 |
[22:52] | You should see the other guy. | 你应该瞧瞧那个家伙 |
[22:55] | – Want to talk about it? – No. | -想谈谈这事儿吗? -不 |
[22:58] | No, not really, no. | 真的不想 |
[23:01] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[23:10] | There ya go. | 好了 |
[23:14] | That should do it. | 搞定了 |
[23:17] | Thanks. Thanks. | 谢谢,谢谢 |
[23:19] | So, um, | 那么,呃…… |
[23:20] | you’ve been here before. | 你以前来过 |
[23:22] | It’s, um, | 我想…… |
[23:23] | really self-explanatory. | 不用多做说明了 |
[23:25] | We’ve got a fridge. | 这是冰箱 |
[23:26] | I’ve got, um, | 里面有…… |
[23:28] | milk and apple juice and stuff | 牛奶、苹果汁,还有其他食品 |
[23:32] | and the light switch is over there. | 灯的开关在那边 |
[23:33] | I’ve got some cereal here, | 还有麦片 |
[23:36] | and, uh, | 另外…… |
[23:37] | i’ve got this cat that i feed. | 有只猫要喂一下 |
[23:38] | She’s not very friendly, but, uh… | 她不太温驯,不过…… |
[23:41] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[23:42] | Didn’t you ask me to sleep over? | 我睡哪儿? |
[23:44] | Not here. | 不是这儿 |
[23:45] | I mean, um, | 我是说,呃…… |
[23:47] | – I meant on the sofa. – Oh. | -你睡沙发上 -哦 |
[23:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 呃…… |
[23:55] | It’s just that i’ve been in a room with, uh, | 我今天已经和一个半裸的男人 |
[23:58] | 2 half-naked men today already and, uh, | 共处一室了 |
[24:00] | it’s just about all i can take. | 已经够受的了 |
[24:03] | I completely understand. | 我完全理解 |
[24:04] | Do you? | 真的? |
[24:05] | Of course i do, of course. | 当然,当然理解 |
[24:08] | Ok, so, um, the sofa bed, | 好吧,那么你睡沙发 |
[24:12] | uh, you just take off the cushions… | 把沙发垫拿掉…… |
[24:14] | Yeah, i know how to work a sofa bed, Brenda. | 嗨,我知道怎么弄,BRENDA |
[24:16] | It’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[24:16] | Go to sleep, get some rest. | 没关系的 去睡吧,好好休息 |
[24:17] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 去睡吧,好好休息 明儿早见 |
[24:18] | – Ok. – Ok? | 明儿早见 -好吗? -好的 |
[24:27] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[24:37] | “Women torturing men.” | “女人折磨男人” |
[24:40] | It’s a category for guys who haven’t been married. | 这个目录下面的都是已婚男人 |
[24:43] | How many of those things are you gonna read? | 你在读什么? |
[24:45] | It’s research, Tao. | 是个问卷调查,陶 |
[24:46] | Got them from the personal section of the Jones list. | 是个问卷调查,陶 从JONES LIST个人广告栏查到的 |
[24:48] | “Are you turned on by movies | “当你在电影里面” |
[24:50] | “where a hunky young sailor is stripped to the waist, | “看到一个年轻的水手赤裸着上身” |
[24:53] | tied up, and flogged?” | “被绑起来鞭打时,有没有觉得性奋?” |
[24:54] | What is with you white people and whips? | 你们这些白人是怎么回事? |
[24:57] | “She recreates historically accurate scene with replicas of whipped-“ | “她重现了那个历史性的鞭打场景” |
[25:01] | Ok, lieutenant, that’s enough. | 好了,副队长,够了 |
[25:04] | Just because a handful of people are interested… | 就因为一小撮人的兴趣…… |
[25:05] | Handful? Try million. | 说错了,是一百万人 |
[25:08] | A million? | 一百万人? |
[25:10] | You’re telling me a million people | 你说每年有一百万人 |
[25:11] | log on to those personals a year? | 你说每年有一百万人 浏览这些性广告? |
[25:14] | No, madam. | 不,女士 |
[25:15] | A million a week. | 不,女士 每星期一百万人 |
[25:28] | L.A.P.D. | 洛杉矶警察局 |
[25:28] | We have a warrant to search these premises. | 洛杉矶警察局 我们授权搜查这里 |
[25:31] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嗨,嗨,嗨! |
[25:33] | Don’t think about touching that, | 别想碰它 |
[25:35] | whatever it is. | 不管那是什么 |
[25:36] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[25:37] | I’m guessing it’s a degausser, | 这是什么? 我猜是个消磁器 |
[25:39] | a magnet here wired to erase information on these servers here and here, | 用来消除这些服务器上的信息 |
[25:45] | kind of like an electronic toilet. | 象个电子冲水马桶 |
[25:48] | Lieutenant Provenza, could you please make sure | PROVENZA队长,你能否确认一下 |
[25:49] | we have all the employees in this room, please? | 是否所有员工都在这里? |
[25:52] | We run a respectable business. | 我们的生意是正经的 |
[25:53] | Mr. Jones, this is a murder investigation. | JONES先生,我们现在查的是谋杀案 |
[25:55] | – This is paramilitary interference in the exercise of free speech. – Honey, honey, honey… | -这是妨碍个人言论自由 -宝贝,宝贝…… |
[26:00] | No, no! It’s the beginnings of a police state! | 不,不!这个国家快变成警察的地盘了! |
[26:02] | Sir, all we’re asking you to do | 先生,我们要求你做的 |
[26:04] | is to take down one web page | 就是查一个网页 |
[26:05] | and to give us the names of everyone who’s viewed it. | 告诉我们所有浏览者的名字 |
[26:07] | Our customers depend on us for their privacy. | 客户要求我们保护隐私 |
[26:10] | I will sue your asses off and i’m not kidding! | 我会告你们的,我说真的! |
[26:12] | If you don’t provide us with the information we’ll need, | 如果你不提供我们所要求的信息 |
[26:14] | i’ll arrest you, | 我就逮捕你 我也是说真的 |
[26:15] | and i’m not kidding. | 我也是说真的 |
[26:19] | We’re a membership site, | 我们是会员制的网站 |
[26:20] | so we contract people after they’ve logged on. | 在会员登录后跟他们联系 |
[26:22] | Everyone who visited this young lady’s site will be in these stacks. | 每个访问这位女士网页的人 他们的个人信息都在这里 |
[26:26] | Names, addresses, credit cards. | 名字、地址、信用卡号 |
[26:29] | At least we found our murderer. | 起码我们找到凶手了 |
[26:31] | Now just so we’re clear, | 那么现在我们清白了 |
[26:33] | we’re not here to play hall monitor to the world. | 我们不是要管理整个世界 |
[26:35] | We don’t control content. | 我们管不了发布内容 |
[26:37] | You see nothing wrong with facilitating rape | 你觉得你的网站唆使强奸 |
[26:39] | on your web site? | 是对的吗? |
[26:40] | Look, stopping rape and murder is your job… | 瞧,阻止强奸和谋杀行为是你的工作…… |
[26:45] | Not ours… | 不是我们的工作…… 所以如果你们查完了 |
[26:46] | So if you’re done here, | 所以如果你们查完了 请让我们恢复工作好吗? |
[26:46] | can we please get back to what we were doing? | 所以如果你们查完了 请让我们恢复工作好吗? |
[26:48] | Sure, absolutely, sir. | 当然,完全可以,先生 |
[26:49] | Let me help. | 我来帮帮你 |
[26:53] | Sue me. | 告我呀 |
[27:06] | Over 600 members of the Jones list reviewed Carla’s ad. | 有600多人浏览过CARLA的广告 根据DNA检测结果 |
[27:10] | DNA from the rape kit heavily implies | 凶手很可能是白种人,头发是红色的 |
[27:12] | that our killer is caucasian with red hair. | 但是这些家伙们发布到网站上的照片 |
[27:16] | Since we can’t trust the pictures | 并不可信 |
[27:18] | that these guys post on the web site, | 所以我们应该查查信用卡和驾驶证 |
[27:19] | we should go through their credit cards and DMV | 确认他们的头发颜色和人种情况 |
[27:22] | to verify hair color and race. | 另外 |
[27:25] | Also, | 从法医在CARLA指甲里发现的东西判断 |
[27:26] | judging from what the M.E. found under Carla’s fingernails, | 凶手被抓伤了 |
[27:29] | she got a good swipe at our guy. | 所以找找脸上有抓痕的 |
[27:30] | So look for scratches on the face, | 以及脖子上、胸前有抓痕的 |
[27:32] | neck, and chest. | 你有孙子吗? |
[27:36] | You got any grandkids? | 有重孙吗? |
[27:38] | Great grandkids? | 你知道COREY |
[27:49] | Do you know where i might find Corey Horowitz? | HOROWITZ在哪儿吗? 你是COREY? |
[27:56] | Are you Corey? | 是的,我就是 |
[27:58] | Yes, i am. | 驾驶证上显示 你是红头发 |
[28:00] | Your license says you have red hair. | 是的,我有时染成红的 |
[28:02] | Yeah, well, i did at the time. | 原来是什么颜色? |
[28:04] | What’s your natural color? | 你,呃…… |
[28:07] | You, uh… | 想知道吗? |
[28:09] | Want to find out? | 头儿 |
[28:10] | Chief. | 小子,你干吗不尊重一下这位女士? |
[28:12] | Now why don’t you try showing the lady a little respect, dude, | 回答问题 |
[28:15] | and answer the damn question. | 是褐色的 |
[28:18] | It’s brown. Brown hair. | 好吧,GABRIEL警官 |
[28:20] | It’s all right, sergeant Gabriel. | 谢谢你抽出时间回答问题 |
[28:21] | Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule, | HOROWITZ先生 |
[28:23] | Mr. Horowitz. | 除你之外 |
[28:26] | Uh, could anyone other than you | 有没有可能别人用了你的信用卡号 |
[28:28] | have used your credit card | 和电脑浏览过这个广告? |
[28:29] | and computer to access this ad? | 哦,是的,是的 |
[28:32] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 我是这儿兄弟会的老大 |
[28:34] | I’m the pledge master around here, | 所以很多人都可能用过 |
[28:35] | so i let a lot of guys log on. | 那么你的哪位小弟是红色头发的? -洛杉矶警局副警长BRENDA |
[28:37] | LEIGH JOHNSON Do any of those pledges have red hair? | |
[28:50] | – Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson, L.A.P.D. – Oh, thank god. | -哦,感谢上帝 你们找到袭击者了 |
[28:53] | You found the attacker. | 你们找到了,对吧? |
[28:54] | Jeffrey. | |
[28:57] | You did, didn’t you? | 你们找到袭击我儿子的人了? |
[28:58] | You found the person who did this to my son? | 是的,夫人,我相信我们找到了 |
[29:01] | Yes, madam, i believe we have. | JEFFREY,你想不想请位律师? |
[29:16] | Do you waive your right to an attorney, Jeffrey, | 还是让你妈妈给你请个律师? |
[29:19] | or do you want your mother in here to hire one for you? | 不,不,我不需要律师 |
[29:21] | No, no, i don’t want an attorney. | 现场发现的指纹跟你的吻合 |
[29:25] | Your prints from the crime scene. | 血型也一样 |
[29:28] | Your blood type. | 你信不信明天DNA检测的结果也会证实的 |
[29:30] | What do you want to bet i get a DNA match tomorrow | 这样我就不必听你的辩护了 |
[29:31] | and i won’t need you to tell me your side of the story? | 你会因强奸和谋杀CARLA |
[29:34] | You’ll be under arrest for the rape and murder of Carla Simmons. | SIMMONS而被捕 现在是你解释的唯一机会 |
[29:37] | Now is your only chance to tell me what happened. | 要么现在告诉我 |
[29:40] | Speak now or forever hold your peace. | 要么永远别想说 |
[29:45] | Ok, i guess i’ll go break the news to your mother. | 好吧,我去告诉你妈妈 |
[29:48] | No, no, no, wait, wait, wait. | 不,不,不,等等 哦,上帝啊 |
[29:51] | Oh, god. | 我告诉过他们 这事会发生的 |
[29:52] | I told them this was gonna happen. | 告诉谁? |
[29:54] | Told who? | 兄弟会的其他男孩? |
[29:57] | Those fraternity boys? | 我知道你不愿告发他们 |
[30:01] | I know you don’t want to tell on them, i do, | 但这件事很严重 |
[30:03] | but this is serious. | 瞧瞧你现在在哪儿 |
[30:05] | Look where you are. | 他们给我的广告 |
[30:16] | They gave me the ad. | 但他们说我没胆儿干这事 |
[30:18] | But they said i didn’t have the balls to do it, you know? | 他们还打赌了 |
[30:21] | And they were taking bets, right? | 所以……我必须试一下 |
[30:23] | So… i had to try. | 当我到她家时,我找到了钥匙 |
[30:28] | When i got to her house, i found the key, | 我从前门溜了进去 |
[30:31] | and i snuck in the front door. | 脱掉了衣服 |
[30:34] | I took off all my clothes. | 胶带也准备好了,我只是…… |
[30:36] | I had the tape ready. I just… | 我只是按照广告上说的做 |
[30:37] | i just did what it said to do in the ad. | 我只是按照广告上说的做 |
[30:39] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:42] | And she was wrestling with me. | 然后她就跟我博打了起来 |
[30:44] | I had her… | 我…… |
[30:45] | Chief. | 头儿 |
[30:47] | Ms. Simmons. | SIMMONS夫人 我以为她很投入,你知道吗? |
[30:48] | I thought she was into it, you know? | SIMMONS夫人 我以为她很投入,你知道吗? |
[30:49] | It was just supposed to be wild. Just sex. | 她想要狂野一点 |
[30:53] | They said she was probably a dog, anyway. | 他们说她可能会象只疯狗一样 |
[30:56] | But she ended up dead. | 但是她死了 |
[30:59] | It’s not like i meant to hurt her. | 我不是故意伤害她的 |
[31:01] | And, um, | 然后,呃…… |
[31:02] | when i finished, | 当我完事以后 |
[31:04] | when i let her up, she got, like, hysterical. | 我让她起来,她就开始发疯 |
[31:09] | She tried to kill me… | 她想杀了我…… |
[31:12] | and i’m not kidding. | 我说的是真的 |
[31:13] | She pulled a lamp out of the wall | 她从墙上扯下一只灯 |
[31:14] | and she hit me in the head with it | 打中了我的头 |
[31:17] | and she was just screaming like she was crazy. | 然后象发疯似的尖叫 |
[31:20] | Look. | 你瞧 哦 |
[31:26] | Then she broke this glass thing. | 她打破了玻璃瓶 |
[31:31] | She… she gouged me | 然后扎我 |
[31:33] | and she was slashing at my neck. | 在我脖子上乱砍 |
[31:36] | She was trying to kill me. | 她想杀了我 |
[31:39] | So i pushed her away. | 所以我推了她 |
[31:43] | And then she smashed her head on the dresser. | 她的头撞到了梳妆台上 |
[31:46] | And i tried to help her up. | 我想救她的 |
[31:51] | But then her face just went white, you know, and… | 但是她的脸色越来越白…… |
[31:57] | i didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[32:01] | Then she was dead. | 然后她就死了 |
[32:13] | So i… i just… i left. | 所以,我就离开…… |
[32:17] | And i locked the door behind me | 锁上了门 |
[32:18] | and i… i kept the key, | 我……我拿走了钥匙 |
[32:20] | and i didn’t want anyone else to go in there. | 我不想让其他人进去 |
[32:25] | But i didn’t know what else to do. | 但我不知道该做什么 |
[32:29] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 不知道该做什么 |
[32:40] | Bathroom. | 洗手间在哪儿? |
[32:41] | Uh, this way. | 洗手间在哪儿? 那边 |
[32:45] | What… | 这是…… 起码我们抓到他了 |
[32:46] | At least we got him. | 这是…… 起码我们抓到他了 |
[32:47] | Got him for what? | 抓到他什么了? |
[32:49] | Sergeant, we can’t get him for breaking and entering because Carla left the key. | 警官,我们不能告他私闯民宅 因为CARLA给她的钥匙 |
[32:52] | We can’t arrest him for rape | 我们也不能以强奸罪逮捕他 |
[32:53] | because he reasonably thought he had consent, | 因为他认为对方是自愿的 |
[32:55] | And if we go after him for murder, | 如果我们告他谋杀 |
[32:57] | he’ll argue self-defense | 他会说是自卫 因为CARLA反抗了 |
[32:58] | because Carla fought back. | 他会说是自卫 因为CARLA反抗了 |
[33:00] | Well, that’s for a jury to decide, isn’t it? | 让陪审团决定吧,好吗? |
[33:01] | Because from where i was sitting, | 因为就我看来 |
[33:02] | that was a confession. | 他是认罪了 我们干吗不逮捕他? |
[33:03] | Why do we not arrest him? | 我们干吗不逮捕他? |
[33:06] | What’s wrong? | 有什么不对劲儿吗? |
[33:07] | What’s wrong? | 有什么不对劲儿? |
[33:11] | What’s wrong is that Carla fought back. | 不对劲儿的是 CARLA反抗了 |
[33:19] | Every time you go on-line, | 你每次上网 |
[33:20] | it’s like your computer’s having unprotected sex. | 就象是你的电脑在没有保护措施的情况下做爱 |
[33:24] | And whatever it collects stays with it. | 不管浏览了什么 都存在这里 |
[33:26] | Whatever Carla Simmons did | 不管CARLA SIMMONS做了什么 |
[33:28] | is on her hard drive. | 都存在了硬盘里 |
[33:29] | Somewhere. | 存在了硬盘的某个地方 你能演示一下她怎么发布广告的? |
[33:31] | Can you show me how she placed her ad? | 你能演示一下她怎么发布广告的? |
[33:33] | Yeah. | 可以 瞧,她用自动填写程序填写了表格 |
[33:33] | See, she had auto-fill for forms like this, | 可以 瞧,她用自动填写程序填写了表格 |
[33:36] | including her credit card, see? | 包括信用卡信息 |
[33:38] | So she would type in whatever copy. | 这样她就可以很方便的重复填写 |
[33:42] | She would attach a photo | 她还可以从自己的相册里 |
[33:45] | from one of her albums. | 选出一张贴上去 |
[33:46] | She liked photos. | 她喜欢照片 |
[33:48] | And… Boom. | 再大肆宣传一番 |
[33:50] | Was she a regular on this site? | 她经常浏览这个网站吗? |
[33:51] | Jones list? | 你说JONES LIST? 不,只有一次 |
[33:52] | No. Just this once. | 不,只有一次 那其他的交友网站呢? |
[33:54] | What about other dating services sites? | 那其他的交友网站呢? |
[33:56] | No, nothing like it. | 没有,没有上过类似的 |
[33:57] | Um, an auction account at eBay. I mean, that’s it. | 只参加过EBay的网上拍卖 |
[34:00] | Is there a date and time stamp on this ad, by any chance? | 能不能查出发布广告的时间? |
[34:02] | Yes, indeed. | 可以 能打印出来吗? |
[34:03] | Can you print it out again for me, please? | 能打印出来吗? |
[34:06] | Certainly. | 当然可以 谢谢你,陶警官 |
[34:07] | Thank you, lieutenant Tao. | 谢谢你,陶警官 |
[34:11] | Boss, you have a confession. | 头儿,那家伙已经认罪了 |
[34:14] | What exactly are you trying to prove? | 你到底还想证明什么? |
[34:17] | Intent, lieutenant Tao. | 动机,陶警官 没找到动机 |
[34:19] | Because without intent, | 就没找到凶手 |
[34:20] | we don’t have a murder | 就没找到凶手 |
[34:22] | and our rapist goes free. | 我们的强奸犯就会逍遥法外 -嗨 |
[34:29] | – Hey. – Fritz. | 我正准备回家呢 我想过来看一下 |
[34:30] | I was on my way home. | 我正准备回家呢 我想过来看一下 看看你怎么样了 |
[34:30] | I thought i’d check in, | 我想过来看一下 看看你怎么样了 哦,我很好 |
[34:31] | see how you were holding up. | 看看你怎么样了 哦,我很好 |
[34:32] | Oh. I’m fine. | 哦,我很好 |
[34:35] | Sorry. I guess i… | 对不起,我猜我…… 是的,我猜…… |
[34:38] | Yeah, i guess i… | 你应该先打个电话的 |
[34:39] | I guess i should have called. | 反正我想看看你 |
[34:41] | Well, i wanted to take a look at you, anyway. | 你看起来好多了 |
[34:46] | You seem better. | 我们找到凶手了 |
[34:47] | Well, we found the guy we were hunting for. | 花了一整天,不过…… |
[34:49] | Took all day, but… | 太好了 |
[34:50] | That’s great. | 太好了 非常好 |
[34:51] | That’s good. | 非常好 所以,你自己没事吧? |
[34:52] | So, you ok being on your own? | 所以,你自己没事吧? |
[34:54] | Yeah. | 是的 谢谢你昨晚过来看我 |
[34:56] | And thanks for last night. | 谢谢你昨晚过来看我 我猜我当时很需要别人 |
[34:57] | I guess i sort of felt like i needed someone there. | 我猜我当时很需要别人 |
[35:01] | Being needed… | 被需要…… |
[35:03] | that’s the next best thing to being wanted, isn’t it? | 是仅次于被追求的需要,对吧? |
[35:07] | Listen, why don’t you give me a call when you have a free minute? | 听着,你有空的时候给我打电话好吗? |
[35:09] | These things have a way of sneaking back up on you. | 你会慢慢忘了那件事的 |
[35:15] | Brenda? | 是的 |
[35:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:21] | Later. Bye now. | 回头见 |
[35:24] | Yeah. Good night. | 晚安 陶警官,我要照片 |
[35:25] | Lieutenant Tao, i want pictures | 陶警官,我要照片 |
[35:26] | off these internet dating sites of every guy | 这些交友网站上 |
[35:28] | between the ages of 20 and 35 | 年龄20到35岁之间的 |
[35:30] | in the Los Angeles county area. | 住在洛杉矶的每个家伙的照片 |
[35:32] | Get everyone here to help you. | 让别人都过来帮你找 |
[35:34] | And, sergeant Gabriel, | 另外,GABRIEL警官 |
[35:35] | i want to bring someone in to look at a picture of Jeffrey, | 我想让一个人认一下JEFFREY的照片 |
[35:39] | now that we have our killer. | 现在我们找到凶手了 哇! |
[35:46] | You know, chief, | 头儿,你知道吗? 这些家伙跟他们的照片一点都不像 |
[35:47] | these guys hardly ever look like their picture. | 这些家伙跟他们的照片一点都不像 |
[35:49] | As it so happens, | 往往如此 我更感兴趣的是他们怎么描述自己 |
[35:50] | i’m more interested in how they describe themselves. | 往往如此 我更感兴趣的是他们怎么描述自己 |
[35:53] | Right. | 没错 |
[35:54] | And i read Playboy for the articles. | 我看《花花公子》杂志是为了读里面的文章 |
[36:16] | Do you ever see either of these guys? | 你见过这些人吗? |
[36:20] | Uh, just Larry there. | 只认识LARRY |
[36:22] | I met him once. | 见过他一次 |
[36:25] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[36:27] | Hi. | 嗨 我听说BRETT在这里 |
[36:28] | I heard Brett was here. | 我听说BRETT在这里 |
[36:30] | But he can’t identify our suspect. | 不过他认不出来我们逮住的嫌疑犯 |
[36:32] | Oh, well, that’s ok. | 哦,那没什么关系 |
[36:34] | Our suspect confessed anyway. | 反正那家伙已经认罪了 |
[36:36] | We just have a few odds and ends to clear up. | 我们只是澄清一些琐碎的细节 |
[36:39] | Just a few odds and ends. | 只有一点点 |
[36:41] | Sergeant Gabriel, did you ask him if he wanted an attorney? | GABRIEL警官,你问他要不要律师了吗? |
[36:44] | Oh, that’s all right. | 哦,没关系 没那个必要 |
[36:44] | He doesn’t have to. | 没那个必要 不,不,不 |
[36:46] | No, no, no. | 不,不,不 如果你纵容这些警探不遵守规定 哪怕一次 |
[36:46] | If you let these detectives break the rules once, | 如果你纵容这些警探不遵守规定 哪怕一次 |
[36:48] | they do it every time. | 他们以后都会这么做的 |
[36:49] | Do you wish to waive your right to an attorney at this time? | 你要不要请一个律师? |
[36:52] | Sure. Thanks. | 当然,谢谢 |
[36:54] | Ok. I have to watch them every second, honestly. | 好吧,说实话,我每时每刻都得监督着他们 |
[36:57] | So, um, | 那么,呃…… 还有些事情要澄清一下 |
[36:58] | there are a few things to straighten out | 还有些事情要澄清一下 |
[37:00] | and i want to give you back your stuff, | 另外,我想把你的东西还给你 但,首先 |
[37:01] | but first, | 但,首先 |
[37:03] | since you were so close to Carla and all, | 既然你和CARLA曾经很亲密 |
[37:05] | we wanted to tell you | 我们想告诉你 |
[37:08] | that she was raped and murdered | 她之所以被强奸和杀害 |
[37:10] | because of this ad on the internet. | 是因为这份发布在网上的广告 |
[37:19] | Oh, my god. | 哦,我的上帝 |
[37:20] | I know. | 我知道 我不相信没想到她会闹成这样 |
[37:21] | I never thought she’d take it this far. | 我不相信没想到她会闹成这样 |
[37:23] | Well, you know, | 是啊,你知道 很多人都这么说 |
[37:23] | that’s what a lot of people said. | 是啊,你知道 很多人都这么说 |
[37:25] | So we looked into it, | 所以我们调查了一下 你是对的 |
[37:26] | and it turns out you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[37:28] | This ad was placed by somebody else using her computer. | 别人用她的电脑发布了这个广告 |
[37:32] | There’s a date and time stamp on it, see? | 日期和时间都在这里,看到了吗? |
[37:35] | And when this horrible rape solicitation went up on the Jones list, | 这份可怕的强奸请求书被发布到JONES LIST网站上的时间 |
[37:38] | we’ve confirmed that Carla was at work. | 当时CARLA正在工作,我们确认过了 |
[37:40] | It was put on-line using the auto-fill on her browser. | 别人通过她的自动填表程序将信息发布的 |
[37:45] | But there’s another reason we know | 另外,还有一件事使我们确认 CARLA没有发布这个广告 |
[37:46] | Carla didn’t place this ad, | CARLA没有发布这个广告 |
[37:48] | a much better reason, | 一个更有力的原因 在我看来 |
[37:49] | in my opinion. | 在我看来 |
[37:52] | And what’s that? | 是什么? 她反抗了 |
[37:53] | She fought back. | 她反抗了 |
[37:55] | And why would she have done that | 如果她是自愿被强奸的 为什么要反抗呢? |
[37:56] | if rape was what she intended? | 为什么要反抗呢? |
[38:00] | She didn’t even know about the Jones list, no. | 她甚至都不知道JONES LIST这个网站 |
[38:02] | Someone else put up this ad. | 是别人发布的广告 |
[38:04] | Someone who had access to her computer. | 某个可以使用她电脑的人 |
[38:06] | Someone who knew her work schedule. | 某个知道她工作行程的人 |
[38:07] | Someone who could get in and out of her house. | 某个可以自由出入她房间的人 |
[38:10] | And the landlord only issued 2 keys, | 房东只发了2把钥匙 |
[38:12] | and he’s 71, doesn’t know the first thing about computers, | 他都71岁了,对电脑一窍不通 |
[38:14] | and the only other key belonged to you. | 而你拿着另外一把钥匙 |
[38:20] | What? Are you suggesting that i put that ad up? | 你们不是在怀疑我发布了那个广告吧? |
[38:21] | Oh, no, i’m not suggesting that. | 哦,不,不是怀疑 |
[38:24] | I can prove it. | 我可以证明这一点 |
[38:29] | Here’s another ad you placed of yourself on another web site. | 这是你在另一个网站上发布的广告 |
[38:33] | Found it this evening. | 今天晚上才找到的 |
[38:35] | And under turnoffs, | 在第二页的位置 你写了“控制狂”这个词(control freak) |
[38:37] | you put “control freak.” | 你写了“控制狂”这个词(control freak) 讽刺的是 |
[38:38] | Kind of ironic, | 讽刺的是 在这儿 |
[38:39] | under the circumstances. | 在这儿 在你为CARLA发布的广告里 |
[38:40] | And in this ad that you placed for Carla, | 在你为CARLA发布的广告里 |
[38:43] | you misspelled “control” | 你拼错了“control”这个词 这两次你都写了两个“l” |
[38:44] | the same way both times with 2 L’s. | 这两次你都写了两个“l” |
[38:51] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[38:53] | This is all bullshit, madam. | 这是胡扯 |
[38:55] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 如果我是你的话,我不会这么做的,BRETT |
[38:56] | Oh, i wouldn’t do that if i were you, Brett, for 2 reasons. | 如果我是你的话,我不会这么做的,BRETT |
[38:58] | First, because we can’t arrest you for rape on this evidence, | 有两个原因 首先,光凭这些,我们无法逮捕你 |
[39:01] | unless you really believed someone would act on your phony ad, | 除非你认为有人冒充你发布了广告 |
[39:03] | and i don’t know how we’d prove that. | 但我不知道如何证明 |
[39:05] | and second, because how you react in the next few minutes | 但我不知道如何证明 另一个原因,接下来几分钟内你的反应 |
[39:07] | is what the D.A. will look at when deciding whether or not to press charges. | 是地区检察官决定是否控告你的关键 |
[39:11] | And you’re being taped. | 我们正在录音 |
[39:12] | Walking out that door makes you look guilty, | 如果你走出去,就显得你心虚 |
[39:15] | like you wanted the girl to get what she got. | 仿佛那女孩所遭遇的是你所希望的 |
[39:17] | And you didn’t, did you, Brett? | 你希望这样吗,BRETT? |
[39:18] | Please tell me you didn’t want her to be raped. | 请告诉我 你不希望她被强奸 |
[39:21] | Cause if that’s not what you intended, | 那不是你希望的 |
[39:22] | a judge will throw any charges that we’re trying to file straight out of court. | 这样法官就会驳回起诉 |
[39:26] | You didn’t physically touch her yourself, | 你自己并没有碰她 |
[39:28] | you didn’t attack her, | 你也没有袭击她 但是如果你现在走出去 |
[39:29] | but if you walk out right now, | 但是如果你现在走出去 那就显得 所有一切是你所希望的 |
[39:30] | that makes it look like that’s what you wanted. | 那就显得 所有一切是你所希望的 |
[39:32] | Did you expect people to read that ad, Brett? | 你希望别人看到那份广告吗,BRETT? |
[39:35] | Act on it? Murder Carla? | 你希望别人真的那么做吗?杀害CARLA? |
[39:37] | No! No! No! | 不!不!不! 我不是故意的! |
[39:38] | That’s not what i wanted! | 我不是故意的! |
[39:41] | I loved her. | 我爱她 我爱她,你明白吗? |
[39:43] | I loved her, ok? | 我是说,这只是…… |
[39:45] | I mean, this is… | 这是个可怕的意外 |
[39:46] | This is all some horrible mistake, | 我很抱歉 |
[39:48] | and i’m sorry. | 我不想伤害她 |
[39:51] | I didn’t want her to get hurt. | 听着,这是…… |
[39:59] | Listen, this is… | 瞧…… |
[40:01] | Look… | 事情是这样的 |
[40:03] | This… this is what happened, | |
[40:05] | 2 weeks ago, | 2个星期以前 她开着我的车 |
[40:07] | she was… she was driving my car | 她开着我的车 |
[40:10] | and we were arguing, | 我们吵架了 |
[40:12] | and she gunned it in reverse | 她突然用力踩油门倒车 |
[40:14] | and i lost it for a second | 有那么一秒钟,我失去了理智 然后我在她胳膊上打了一拳 |
[40:15] | and i punched her in the arm. | 然后我在她胳膊上打了一拳 仅此而已 |
[40:16] | that’s all i did. | 仅此而已 |
[40:19] | I mean, she wasn’t even bruised and i apologized several times, | 我是说,她一点也没伤着 我也多次道歉了 |
[40:22] | and she broke up with me for that one thing, | 可是她就为了这事儿要跟我分手 |
[40:25] | and i begged her to forgive me. | 我求她原谅我 我跟她解释了一次又一次 |
[40:26] | I explained to her over and over. | 我跟她解释了一次又一次 |
[40:28] | I called her a hundred times, | 也给她打了好多电话 |
[40:30] | and she never once responded to me. | 她都不理我 |
[40:32] | So you were hurt and you were angry. | 所以你觉得受伤害了,很生气 |
[40:34] | Right, right. | 没错 |
[40:39] | I posted that ad. | 我发布了那份广告 |
[40:42] | That’s the truth. | 那是事实 |
[40:46] | But i didn’t want anything to happen to her. | 但我不希望她发生任何事 |
[40:51] | Well, thank you, Brett. | 谢谢你,BRETT |
[40:55] | It’s not pretty, | 这不是好事 不过起码我们知道了真相 |
[40:56] | but at least we know the truth. | 不过起码我们知道了真相 |
[40:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:02] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[41:05] | I’m sorrier about this than anything i’ve ever done in my entire life. | 我一生最后悔的就是这件事 |
[41:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:18] | Well… um… | 那么…… |
[41:23] | here’s the stuff Carla packed up for you. | 这是CARLA给你的物品打的包 |
[41:26] | I’ll give you the stuff and you give me the key. | 我把东西给你,你也把钥匙给我 |
[41:31] | The key? | 钥匙? |
[41:33] | Yeah. To Carla’s house. | 是啊,CARLA房间的钥匙 你不是跟她说好的吗? |
[41:35] | That was the deal you had with her. | 你不是跟她说好的吗? |
[41:36] | She’d give you back your stuff, | 她还你东西 你还她钥匙 |
[41:37] | and you’d give her back the key. | 你还她钥匙 |
[41:41] | Oh, yeah. I must have, uh, lost it. | 哦,是的,我肯定是丢了 |
[41:44] | Really? Well… | 真的?那么…… |
[41:48] | The landlord only issued 2 keys, | 房东发了2把钥匙 |
[41:51] | one she kept | 一把她拿着 |
[41:53] | and the other she gave to you. | 另外一把她给你了 |
[41:56] | Right. That’s mine. You found it. | 没错,这是我的,你找到了 |
[41:58] | No. I got it from the guy who raped and murdered Carla. | 不,我是从强奸和杀害CARLA的那个家伙那儿拿的 |
[42:02] | He found it outside her house underneath the rock where you said it would be… | 他在CARLA屋子外的石头下面找到的 跟你说的完全一样 |
[42:06] | in the ad. | 在广告上说的 那么你告诉我,BRETT |
[42:07] | So tell me, Brett, | 那么你告诉我,BRETT 既然你不希望任何人强奸CARLA |
[42:08] | if you didn’t mean for anyone to rape Carla, | 既然你不希望任何人强奸CARLA |
[42:10] | why did you leave the key for him? | 那么你为什么要把钥匙留在那儿呢? |
[42:21] | Oh, shoot. | 哦 |
[42:24] | Now we have a problem. | 现在我们有新问题了 是的,没错 |
[42:25] | Oh, yes, we do, | 是的,没错 如果有人因为 |
[42:26] | because if someone dies | 如果有人因为 |
[42:27] | as a direct result of the commission of a felony, | 别人唆使犯罪而死亡 |
[42:30] | Say like solicitation of rape, | 比如说唆使强奸 |
[42:33] | and there was proven intent… | 如果唆使人动机明显 |
[42:34] | That’s first degree murder. | 那就是一级谋杀罪 |
[42:41] | I thought if she knew what real violence was like, | 我以为如果她看到什么是真正的暴力 |
[42:42] | then she’d know that what i did was really nothing… | 就会明白我所做的其实没什么大不了的 |
[42:48] | And she would… she would call me. | 她就会回我电话了 |
[42:56] | It was just supposed to be rape. | 我预想的只是强奸而已 |
[43:07] | – Chief? – Yes? | -头儿? -怎么了? 她来了 |
[43:09] | Chief, she’s coming. | 她来了 |
[43:15] | – Hi. | – Hi. -嗨 -嗨 |
[43:18] | I wanted to thank you in person. | 我想亲自过来感谢你 局长让我看了审讯记录 |
[43:19] | Um, Mr. Pope here let me read the transcript of the interview | 局长让我看了审讯记录 |
[43:21] | and i think that will hold up in court. | 我觉得在法庭上会有用的 |
[43:25] | That’s Brenda’s specialty. | 那是BRENDA的专长 |
[43:26] | Thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢你,谢谢 |
[43:29] | Um, congresswoman Simmons, i’m sorry… | 呃,SIMMONS众议员,我很抱歉…… |
[43:32] | No, i made it worse for myself | 不,是我弄糟的 |
[43:34] | by demanding to know | 是我要求 |
[43:35] | what was going on every step of the way. | 知道每个调查进展的 |
[43:38] | I think i could’ve spared myself some doubts | 我认为 如果我让你放手工作 |
[43:40] | about my daughter | 早就可以 澄清我对女儿的误解了 |
[43:41] | if i had just let you do your job. | 澄清我对女儿的误解了 |
[43:47] | I can’t begin to thank you | 非常感谢你 |
[43:50] | for proving that she was the girl i thought she was. | 证明了我女儿的清白 |
[43:54] | But i did know her. | 虽然我很了解她 |
[43:59] | So… thank you. | 呃……谢谢你 |
[44:01] | You’re welcome. | 没关系 |
[44:07] | You ok? | 你没事吧? 是的,我很好,谢谢 |
[44:07] | Yeah. Yeah, i’m good. Thanks. | 你没事吧? 是的,我很好,谢谢 |
[44:33] | Hey, Fritz? | 嗨,FRITZ? |
[44:35] | Yeah. Um… no, no, no, i haven’t slept yet. | 是的,呃……不,不,不 我还没睡 |
[44:40] | Look, i was wondering if you wanted to… | 你瞧,我在想你愿不愿意…… |
[44:42] | Have you had breakfast yet? | 你吃早餐了吗? |
[44:47] | I want to have breakfast with you this morning… | 我想和你一起吃早餐…… |
[44:53] | If you’re available and you don’t… | 如果你有空的话…… |
[44:59] | Oh, i have no idea where that is. | 哦,我不知道在哪个地方 |
[45:05] | Ok. All right, | 好的,好的 |
[45:07] | but you have to give me really good directions. | 但你先告诉我往哪个方向走 |
[45:10] | Ok. Uh-huh. | 好的 |
[45:13] | So i take a right on Figueroa, | 所以我在FIGUEROA右转弯 |
[45:17] | Which is that, which way is it? | 哪条路? |
[45:21] | Are there 2 Figueroas? | 你说有2个FIGUEROA? 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 ————————– |