时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Well, gentlemen, it’s her. | 先生们,是她 |
[00:06] | Good god, are you sure? | 上帝啊,你肯定? |
[00:09] | Why didn’t she ever show up before this? | 为什么她不在这之前出现? |
[00:11] | Look at her teeth, hmm? | 看看她的牙齿,嗯? |
[00:13] | She’s got meth mouth. | 她有冰毒嘴 她是个彻头彻尾的瘾君子 她死的时候大概还很爽 |
[00:14] | She’s a full-on addict. She’s probably happy people thought she was dead. | 她是个彻头彻尾的瘾君子 她死的时候大概还很爽 |
[00:18] | – Go get chief Johnson, please. – Yes, sir. | -请叫Johnson警长过来 -是的,长官 |
[00:24] | The jury convicted Bill Croelick of killing this woman years ago. | 陪审团几年前就认定 Bill Croelick 因杀害这个女人而有罪 |
[00:28] | Right. Well, the jury was wrong, apparently, | 是的 但显然陪审团错了 |
[00:29] | because she died this morning of an overdose. | 因为她今早死于吸毒过量 |
[00:31] | But… but… listen to me. We know Croelick is a murderer. | 但-但-听我说 我们知道Croelick 是个杀人犯 |
[00:37] | He’s burned to death at least one other girl. | 他至少烧死了另一个女孩 |
[00:39] | For which he was tried and found not guilty. Get to the point. | 那个案子他被起诉了但宣判无罪 说重点 |
[00:42] | My point is, if you release this information to the press | 我要说的是 你把消息告诉媒体 |
[00:46] | and Johnson can’t get a confession out of him, | Johnson又不能让他认罪 |
[00:49] | Croelick walks out of prison a free man | Croelick 就会大摇大摆走出监狱 |
[00:51] | not because he’s innocent of murder | 不是因为他并不是杀人犯 |
[00:54] | but because we misidentified his victim. | 而是因为我们认错了他杀害的受害人 |
[00:57] | What’s the alternative? | 还有其他办法吗? |
[01:02] | Do us a favor. | 帮我们大家一个忙 |
[01:05] | Send this girl to the crematorium as a Jane Doe. | 把这个女孩作为无名氏送到火葬场 |
[01:09] | Keep Croelick in prison. | 让Croelick继续呆在监狱里 |
[01:11] | Don’t damage the reputation of our department | 不要毁了我们部门的名声 |
[01:13] | to let a killer go free. | 让一个杀人凶手逍遥法外 |
[01:16] | Here is the favor i will do for you. | 我会帮你个忙 |
[01:18] | I will forget you said that. | |
[01:23] | Sorry to keep you waiting, chief. | 抱歉让你等 警长 |
[01:25] | About 3 years ago, we found a body badly burned in a car. | 大约3年前,我们在一辆汽车里找到一具烧焦的尸体 |
[01:28] | Lieutenant Flynn. | Flynn警官 |
[01:30] | Through dental records, we I.D.’d the vic as Lisa Barnes. | 根据牙齿记录,我们确定受害人是Lisa Barnes |
[01:35] | I worked the case, arrested a freak… Bill Croelick. | 我办的这件案子,逮捕了那个变态Bill Croelick |
[01:39] | He has a history of barbecuing his victims. | 他有过焚烧受害人的前科 |
[01:41] | He sits on death row as we speak. | 现在他正呆在死囚区里 |
[01:44] | So what’s the problem? | 那么有什么问题? |
[01:45] | The problem is, | 问题是 这就是3年前Croelick被定罪烧死的Lisa Barnes |
[01:46] | this is the Lisa Barnes who Croelick was convicted of burning up 3 years ago. | 这就是3年前Croelick被定罪烧死的Lisa Barnes |
[01:51] | She died this morning at 11:00 of methamphetamine related heart failure. | 她今早11点死于吸毒导致的心脏衰竭 |
[01:55] | So a man’s been sitting in prison for the last 3 years | 那么有个男人过去3年都在坐牢 |
[01:58] | for killing a woman… | 因为杀了一个女人– 一个6小时前刚死的女人 |
[02:00] | Who died 6 hours ago. | 一个6小时前刚死的女人 |
[02:02] | Yeah. | 是的 那Bill Croelick杀的是谁? |
[02:03] | So who did Bill Croelick kill? | 那Bill Croelick杀的是谁? |
[02:05] | That’s what we need Priority Homicide to find out | 这就是我们需要要案组查的 |
[02:08] | before we have to release him. | 在我们释放他之前 |
[02:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:16] | Here’s how it’ll work. | 接下来会这样运作 Janet Powell, 起诉Croelick的副检察官 |
[02:17] | Janet Powell, the deputy D.A. who prosecuted Croelick | Janet Powell, 起诉Croelick的副检察官 |
[02:20] | will call his defense counsel | 会打给他的辩护律师 |
[02:21] | who in turn will immediately petition the court | 他的辩护律师会立即请求法院 |
[02:24] | for a writ of habeas corpus. | 下达人身保护权的书面证明 |
[02:26] | And the D.A. won’t oppose that motion? | 地区检察官不会反对这个行动? |
[02:27] | Well, they’ll do what they can, | 他们会尽他们所能 |
[02:29] | but the conviction was based | 但定罪是基于 |
[02:30] | on tying Croelick to Lisa Barnes | Croelick和Lisa Barnes 的联系 |
[02:32] | not just through his M.O., | 不仅仅是通过作案手法 |
[02:34] | but also through her physical and personal characteristics. | 也是通过了了解她的身体和个人特征 |
[02:38] | Everybody’s sure he killed somebody. | 每个人都肯定他杀了人 |
[02:41] | Yeah, but he went to great lengths to make sure we couldn’t I.D. the vic. | 但他不遗余力让我们不能肯定的受害人身份 |
[02:44] | Cut off her hands and feet, set her on fire twice, | 砍下她的手和脚 烧了她两次 |
[02:47] | pushed her off a cliff in a car. | 把她连人带车都推下了悬崖 |
[02:49] | Sounds thorough. | 听起来很彻底 |
[02:53] | In order to arrest Croelick again, | 为了再次逮捕Croelick |
[02:55] | we have to connect him to the young lady he actually murdered. | 我们必须把他和真正被杀的年轻女士联系起来 |
[02:58] | And we may only have 48 hours before he walks. | 我们在他走出监狱之前只有48小时 |
[03:01] | You want me to take a dry run at it? | 你需要我重头仔细检查一遍? |
[03:04] | Maybe, but, uh… | 大概,但是… |
[03:06] | this guy’s not your run-of-the-mill psychopath. | 这个人不是你想的那种普通的精神变态 |
[03:08] | Thanks, Sara. | 谢谢 Sara |
[03:10] | He never said a word after he was arrested, | 他被捕后没说过一句话 |
[03:12] | never spoke at his own trial, | 在他的审判时也没说过话 |
[03:14] | listens intently to his attorney. | 十分听他律师的话 |
[03:16] | And he’s been studying law in prison. | 他入狱以来一直都在学习法律 |
[03:19] | Well, i’ll be extra polite. | 好吧 那我就会格外礼貌的 |
[03:21] | Yeah and extra careful, too. | 对 还要格外小心 |
[03:25] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[03:27] | You’re, uh, kind of his type. | 你…有点算是他喜欢的类型 |
[03:32] | Deputy D.A. Powell here prosecuted Mr. Croelick. | 这是起诉Croelick的副地区检察官Powell |
[03:36] | She can explain some of the mistakes made in the original I.D. process. | 她能解释一些 在原身份认定过程中发生的错误 |
[03:42] | Oh, and Ms. Powell, if you could start with a few words | POWELL女士 麻烦你先简单介绍一下 |
[03:44] | about the body we found yesterday. | 我们昨天发现的这具女尸的情况 |
[03:48] | Lisa Barnes grew up in Fresno, | Lisa Barnes在弗雷斯诺长大 |
[03:49] | moved to the Miracle Mile area of L.A. in ’98, married in ’99. | 98年搬到洛杉矶 99年结婚 |
[03:53] | Somewhere in the next year, she picked up a meth habit. | 在接下来一年里 她开始吸毒 |
[03:56] | Her husband reported her missing in 2000. | 他丈夫2000年报案说她失踪了 |
[03:59] | In june ’02, we discovered the burned-out shell of a stolen car. | 02年6月 我们发现一辆被焚烧过的赃车的残骸 |
[04:03] | Inside of it was the charred remains of Lisa Barnes. | 里面有Lisa Barnes被烧焦的尸体 |
[04:06] | Of who you thought was Lisa Barnes. | 你认为是Lisa Barnes的人 |
[04:08] | It was a reasonable assumption. | 这是个合理的假设 |
[04:10] | I found Lisa’s driver’s license at the scene. | 我在罪案现场发现了Lisa的驾照 |
[04:14] | Did you run the dental records of the corpse through the missing persons database? | 你在失踪人口数据库里 查了尸体的牙齿记录吗? |
[04:17] | – No, but we had… – Lieutenant Tao, would you mind compiling a list | 没有 但我们有… 陶警官 你能整理一份 |
[04:21] | of all the missing females in the Los Angeles area during the crime. | 罪案发生期间洛杉矶区域里 所有失踪女性的名单给我吗? |
[04:24] | You got it. | 好的 没有必要去查 |
[04:25] | There was no need to run a search. | 好的 没有必要去查 |
[04:27] | – We had a positive I.D. – Made by whom? | -我们有肯定的身份认证 -由谁做出的? |
[04:30] | Dr. Nelson Grayton, L.A. County’s chief Forensic odontologist. He checked 3 of the corpse… | Nelson Grayton医生 洛杉矶首席法医牙科鉴定师 他查了尸体的3颗… |
[04:34] | Sergeant Gabriel, could you arrange a chat with Mr. Grayton, please? | Gabriel警员 帮我安排和Grayton先生会面好吗? |
[04:37] | – Yeah. Right on it. – Thank you. So sorry to interrupt. | 好的 马上办 谢谢你 很抱歉打断 |
[04:39] | Go on, Ms. Powell. | 请继续 Powell女士 |
[04:42] | And on top of everything else, Lisa was Croelick’s type… | 最重要的是 Lisa是Croelick 喜欢的类型 |
[04:46] | Blonde, small, pretty in that common sort of a way. | 金发 娇小 |
[04:49] | In fact, she looked very much like the other woman | 实际上 她看起来非常像另一个女人 |
[04:52] | I prosecuted him for killing. | 很像我起诉他谋杀的另一个女人 |
[04:55] | In 2000, we… sorry. Who’s “we”? | -在2000年 我们… -打断下 谁是”我们”? |
[05:00] | It was my case, too. | 那也是我的案子 |
[05:04] | Another woman, burned-out car, | 另一个女人 烧焦的汽车 |
[05:06] | also missing her hands and feet. Petite, blonde. | 也没有了手和脚 身材娇小 金发 |
[05:10] | A little on the trashy side. | 不过品位就差了点 |
[05:13] | Anna Tandy. | |
[05:14] | We had no leads, | 我们没有线索 然后有个证人出现了 |
[05:16] | and then a witness came forward. | 然后有个证人出现了 |
[05:18] | A witness knew Anna, but more importantly, she knew Anna’s boyfriend. | 一个认识Anna的人 但更重要的是认识Anna的男朋友的证人 |
[05:23] | Bill Croelick? | 在Anna被谋杀的那晚 |
[05:24] | A witness placed Croelick at the car | 在Anna被谋杀的那晚 |
[05:26] | the night Anna was murdered, | 证人看到Croelick在车里 他喝醉酒后 |
[05:28] | and afterwards, when he was drunk, | 他喝醉酒后 |
[05:30] | he confessed to her what he had done. | 他向她坦白他干了些什么 |
[05:32] | Unfortunately, 4 days into the trial… | 不幸的是 审讯开始后的第4天– |
[05:34] | Your witness overdosed before she could testify. | 你的证人在作证之前死于吸毒过量 |
[05:37] | After our witness died, i was left with a lot of circumstantial data, | 我们的证人死后 我们只剩下间接证据 |
[05:41] | deposition, and Dr. Easton, who did Croelick’s psych evaluation. | 宣誓作证书 还有Easton医生给 Croelick做精神评价 |
[05:46] | I want to stress the fact that my testimony in the case of Lisa Barnes | 我想声明我在Lisa Barnes案件中的证词 |
[05:49] | was based on facts that have changed. | 是基于已经变化了的事实 |
[05:52] | I was not a part of this inquiry. | 我不应该参加这次质询 |
[05:54] | Understood, Dr. Easton. | 理解 Easton医生 |
[05:56] | Myself, detective Flynn, Dr. Easton… | 我自己 Flynn 警官 Easton医生… |
[06:01] | Croelick’s acquittal made us sick. | Croelick 被宣判无罪让我们恶心 |
[06:03] | With Lisa Barnes, we had another chance to put him away. | 有了Lisa Barnes 我们又有了个机会将他绳之于法 |
[06:08] | So the doctor here had 2 chances to profile Croelick. | 所以在座的医生有两次机会研究Croelick |
[06:12] | I did. | 我确实做了 |
[06:15] | I even wrote about him. | 我甚至还在书里写到他 |
[06:17] | Criminals and their victims: a cycle of violence. | 罪犯和他们的受害人:暴力循环 |
[06:20] | Croelick made an interesting chapter. | Croelick 的故事成为了有趣的一章 |
[06:22] | I kept visiting him after the first trial. | 我在第一次审判后一直去见他 |
[06:25] | I think it flattered him. | 我认为这让他很得意 所以你认为Croelick杀了我们的无名氏? |
[06:26] | Do you think Croelick killed our Jane Doe? | 所以你认为Croelick杀了我们的无名氏? |
[06:29] | Well, based on the similarities to his prior crime, | 根据与他之前罪行的相似程度 |
[06:32] | I’d say yes. | 我会说是 请坐 |
[06:33] | Please. | 请坐 两宗谋杀案都表现出一些特征 |
[06:34] | Both murders demonstrated the hallmarks | 两宗谋杀案都表现出一些特征 |
[06:37] | of a highly organized, sexually aggressive killer, | 一个有高度组织性、性欲强烈的凶手的特征 |
[06:41] | and though i’m not an expert on this, | 尽管我不是此类问题的专家 |
[06:43] | they found his fingerprints | 但他们找到了他的指纹 在罪案现场的一个不锈钢打火机上 |
[06:44] | on a stainless steel lighter on the scene. | 在罪案现场的一个不锈钢打火机上 |
[06:49] | Oh, i’m sorry. Don’t mean to be rude. | 哦 对不起 我并不想表现得无礼 |
[06:53] | You want some? They’re sugarless. | 你也来些吗? 是无糖的 |
[06:54] | My wife buys them for our children. Thanks. And even by the carton. | 我太太给我们的孩子买这些 甚至一箱一箱的买 |
[06:59] | Well, i only have about 5 minutes before i have to interview this guy, | 我在审讯那个男人之前只有5分钟 |
[07:03] | so i should probably get to the basics. | 所有我应该从基本开始 |
[07:06] | What is he? | 他是怎样的人? 一个边缘的反社会者 |
[07:07] | A borderline sociopath. | 一个边缘的反社会者 |
[07:08] | You know, knows the difference between right and wrong. | 他能够分辨对错 |
[07:11] | Smart. I kind of feel for him. | 聪明 我有点同情他 |
[07:14] | The pattern’s so formulaic. | 他的成长模式非常典型 |
[07:16] | His father started dropping acid | 当 Croelick 5岁时 |
[07:18] | when Croelick was 5 years old | 他爸爸开始嗑药 |
[07:20] | and ended up killing Billy’s mother in front of him | 最后在他面前杀死了他妈妈 |
[07:23] | by holding her face down on a lit stove. | 把她的脸按进了一个点燃的炉子里 |
[07:25] | She was blonde, too, his mother? | 她也是金发 他妈妈? |
[07:27] | She was, and so is every woman he’s ever dated. | 是的 他约会过的每个女生也都是 |
[07:30] | And they’re all drug users, too. | 他们还都是吸毒者 |
[07:32] | Croelick’s way of reuniting the family. | Croelick重组家庭的方式 |
[07:34] | And after the parents died? | 他父母死后呢? |
[07:36] | He went from foster home to foster home, | 他从一个孤儿院到另一个孤儿院 |
[07:38] | becoming ever more violent. | 变得越来越暴力 |
[07:40] | For example, he forced one family’s cat | 有一次 他逼家里的猫 |
[07:42] | to swallow an M-80 firecracker. | 吞下一只M-80烟花 |
[07:44] | The cat burst into flames. | 那只猫立刻被烧死了 |
[07:46] | A year later, he beat another child with a hot curling iron, | 1年后 他用滚烫的烫发钳打伤一个孩子 |
[07:50] | which earned him 2 years of juvenile detention. | 这让他在少管所呆了2年 |
[07:52] | And after his release, he branded his name onto a girl’s forearm | 被释放后 他把自己的名字烙在一个女孩的前臂上 |
[07:56] | during intercourse. | 还是在做爱的时候 |
[07:58] | He’d become sexually aroused by the smell of burning flesh. | 他闻到肉燃烧的味道就会变得性欲旺盛 |
[08:00] | He fantasizes about it. | 他常常幻想 |
[08:02] | And of course he smokes, 3 packs a day. | 当然他也抽烟 1天3包 |
[08:05] | I used to have my office fumigated after his visits. | 以前我都在他来过之后把自己的办公室香薰一遍 |
[08:08] | And he’s here, waiting. | 他到了 在等你 |
[08:12] | God, this guy makes me sick. Why is she questioning him without an attorney? | 上帝 这男人让我恶心 为什么她要在没有律师的情况下审问他? |
[08:16] | Declined counsel. I mirandized him on the way in from the elevator. | 他不要律师 从电梯来这的路上我向他宣读了权利 |
[08:20] | Well, that’s a break, at least. | 这样至少可以喘口气 |
[08:23] | You need a wingman? No, thanks. | -你需要助手吗? -不用了,谢谢 |
[08:25] | I think i’ll have more luck on my own. Ok. | 我想我一个人会更走运些 好的 |
[08:32] | Are you sure you want to do that? | 你肯定你要这么干? |
[08:37] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[08:43] | Well. Hello, William. | 你好William |
[08:55] | Oh, it’s Bill. It’s just plain Bill. | 哦 我叫Bill 平平凡凡的Bill |
[09:01] | All right, just plain Bill. I’m just plain Brenda. | 好吧 “平凡Bill” 我是“平凡Brenda” |
[09:04] | L.A.P.D. | 洛杉矶警察局 |
[09:09] | I think Bill and i will get along better just one-on-one, | 我想 Bill和我能单独呆着会更好 |
[09:12] | so if y’all don’t mind. Thanks. | 如果你们不介意的话 谢谢 |
[09:20] | Well, this is a turn of events, huh? | 那么 事情有了转机 对吧? |
[09:26] | I wasn’t here 3 years ago, | 我3年前还不在这 |
[09:28] | but i heard you pled not guilty to the murder of Lisa Barnes. | 但我听说你不承认杀害了Lisa Barnes |
[09:36] | It turns out you were telling the truth. | 现在看来你说的是实话 |
[09:40] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗? |
[09:43] | I think you do know who burned to death in that car, | 我认为你认识车里被烧死的人 |
[09:45] | just plain Bill. | “平凡Bill” |
[09:50] | And i was wondering if you’d do me a favor and tell me her name, | 我在想你能否帮我个忙 告诉我她的名字 |
[09:54] | because even though you don’t want to see Ms. Powell again, | 因为尽管你不想再见到Powell女士 |
[09:58] | she’s agreed that if you I.D. the victim, | 她也同意如果你确认受害人身份的话 |
[10:02] | she’ll make the capital part of your sentence go away | 她会保证你不用受死刑 |
[10:05] | and you won’t have to face the death penalty anymore. | 你也不会再面对死刑了 |
[10:11] | You’ll even be eligible for parole. | 你还有权能获保释 |
[10:15] | So all you have to do is tell me the truth. | 你要做的只是告诉我真相 |
[10:27] | Since you asked me so nice and all | 既然你一直这么友好的问我 |
[10:29] | and since you’re just… oh, you’re just cute as a bug, ain’t ya? Heh! | 还有因为 你这么-像只小虫一样可爱不是吗? |
[10:35] | Uh… i’ll tell you the truth. | 呃…我告诉你真相 |
[10:40] | Do you want to hear it? | 你想听吗? |
[10:51] | In 28 hours, i’m gonna be 100% free and drunk off my ass, | 28小时后 我就会百分百自由了 然后烂醉如泥 |
[10:56] | and there isn’t one damn thing that you | 而你什么都做不了 |
[10:58] | or anyone else can do about it. | 别人也没法来干涉我 |
[11:00] | And, you know, why should i talk to you | 还有 为什么我还该和你谈话 |
[11:02] | when Katie Couric sent me a fruit basket? | Katie Couric都送了个果篮给我 ( Katie Couric是美国著名早间脱口秀节目主持人) |
[11:05] | Extraordinary. Something’s different about him. | 有意思 他变得迥然不同 |
[11:09] | Yeah. And it’s who he’s talking to. | 是的 看他在和谁说话 |
[11:11] | I do want to thank you very much | 我真的很想感谢你 |
[11:15] | for your southern hospitality. | 为你南方式的盛情款待 |
[11:24] | See, i knew you weren’t alone. | 看 我早知道你不是一个人 |
[11:27] | ‘Cause, you know, cute girls like you, you’re never alone. | 因为像你一样可爱的女孩 从来不是一个人 |
[11:32] | But i do so hope we meet each other again. | 但我还是希望我们还有机会见面 |
[11:36] | I never forget a face. | 我从来不会忘记一张面孔 |
[11:43] | It was wonderful to meet you, just plain Brenda. | 见到你真好 “平凡Brenda” |
[11:50] | Likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[12:04] | Hello. | 你们好 我恐怕我必须告诉你们一些消息 |
[12:06] | I’m afraid i’m the bearer of some, | 我恐怕我必须告诉你们一些消息 |
[12:09] | well, unique news. | 嗯,一些很独特的消息 |
[12:11] | Mr. Barnes, it seems that your first wife Lisa, she’s dead. | Barnes先生 你的第一任妻子Lisa 她死了 |
[12:18] | Well, yes. I know that. | 哦 是的 我知道 |
[12:21] | Excuse me. | 打断一下 这就是你把我们找来要解释的急事? |
[12:22] | Is that the emergency you called us in to explain? | 这就是你把我们找来要解释的急事? |
[12:25] | You wanted to tell Roy that Lisa is dead? | 你想告诉Roy 说Lisa 死了? |
[12:28] | Again. | 再一次 她不是3年前被谋杀的 |
[12:30] | I mean, she wasn’t murdered 3 years ago. | 她不是3年前被谋杀的 |
[12:32] | She just died yesterday of a drug overdose. | 她昨天刚死于吸毒过量 |
[12:35] | Roy, tell me you didn’t know about this. | Roy 告诉我你对此一无所知 我不知道 我当然一无所知 好了吧? |
[12:36] | No. Of course i didn’t know about this, all right? | 我不知道 我当然一无所知 好了吧? |
[12:38] | I spoke at her funeral, for god sakes. | 看在上帝的份上 我在她的葬礼上致了辞 |
[12:41] | I mean, or somebody’s funeral. I don’t know. | 或者其他什么人的葬礼 我不知道 |
[12:43] | Whose funeral was it? Good god! | 那是谁的葬礼? 上帝啊! |
[12:46] | Did you pay for that funeral? We should get reimbursed for that. | 你为那个葬礼买的单? 我们应该得到那个的偿还金 |
[12:48] | Look, can i see her body? | 听着 我能看看她的尸体吗? |
[12:51] | – No way are you seeing her! – Kimberly, hold on! | -你不可能要见她! -Kimberly 等等! |
[12:53] | Why would you even ask that? | 为什么你要这么问? 我只是想确认 |
[12:54] | It’s just that i just want to make sure | 我只是想确认 那真的是她 还有… |
[12:55] | that it was really her, and… | 那真的是她 还有… |
[12:58] | I just don’t want to keep going through this again. | 我只是不想再经历这一切了 |
[13:00] | I promise. This is the absolutely last time that Lisa will die, | 我保证 这绝对是Lisa能死的最后一次 |
[13:04] | and we already have a positive I.D. on the body, | 我们已经对尸体的身份做了肯定的认定 |
[13:07] | so we don’t need you to see her again. | 所以我们并不需要你再见她一次 对不起 我只是想最后确认一次 你懂吗? |
[13:08] | I’m sorry. It’s just that i was so sure last time, you know? | 对不起 我只是想最后确认一次 你懂吗? |
[13:12] | I was at the trial, and… and… | 我在那次审判上 我是说 |
[13:16] | if it wasn’t her, where has she been all this time? | 如果那不是她 那她这些年来一直在哪? |
[13:21] | Eventually we’ll be able to answer all your questions, | 最后我们会能回答你所有的问题的 |
[13:24] | but for right now, we’re under a bit of a time constraint, | 但现在 我们有点时间限制的压力 |
[13:26] | and what i need is for you to give me back… | 然后我需要的就是你还给我– 你想交换尸体 |
[13:28] | You want to swap bodies. | 你想交换尸体 |
[13:33] | Well, the good news is, Lisa’s in much better shape. | 但好消息是 Lisa的情况比另一具可好多了 |
[13:36] | Well, we don’t want it. | 但我们不想要 Kimberly 甜心 拜托 |
[13:37] | Kimberly, honey, please. | Kimberly 甜心 拜托 别叫我”甜心” |
[13:38] | Don’t “honey” me. | 别叫我”甜心” 你总是迷恋着那个女人 |
[13:40] | You have always been obsessed with that woman. | 你总是迷恋着那个女人 帮我个忙 我不要再经历一次 |
[13:41] | So help me, god, i am not going through | 帮我个忙 我不要再经历一次 葬礼还有三年的哀悼 |
[13:43] | another burial and 3 years of mourning. | 葬礼还有三年的哀悼 |
[13:45] | We are happy with the way things are. | 我们喜欢事情现在的样子 |
[13:48] | Actually, you know, Roy was still married at your wedding. | 实际上, Bill在你们结婚时还是已婚的 |
[13:55] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Look, | 等等…听着 |
[13:57] | my wife Lisa was declared dead, ok? | 我妻子Lisa 被宣告死亡了,好吗? |
[14:02] | I have the death certificate. | 我有死亡证明书 我也有 我这份更新些 |
[14:03] | So do i. Mine’s a little more recent, | 我也有 我这份更新些 |
[14:06] | and it could cause all sorts of legal problems. | 它能引起各种法律问题 |
[14:09] | You might need to get your marriage annulled, have another ceremony, | 你们的婚姻可能会无效 你们需要再举行次婚礼 |
[14:12] | or we could, uh, swap the dead girls, | 或者我们交换死掉女孩的尸体 |
[14:16] | call it even. What do you say? | 就算扯平了 你说呢 |
[14:18] | Oh, my god. That woman has never been anything but trouble. | 哦 上帝啊 那个女的死了还是个麻烦 |
[14:22] | Sign it and let’s just get it over with. | 签字 早点结束 |
[14:34] | Can you at least tell me who it was that i buried 3 years ago? | 至少能告诉我三年前我埋的是谁吗? |
[14:41] | Oh, i wish i could. | 我也希望我能 |
[14:46] | Doesn’t this look like fun, huh? | 这看起来不是很有趣吗? |
[14:51] | Did some of her fall over there? | 是不是有一块掉在那边了? |
[14:53] | Sergeant Gabriel, a little help, please. | Gabriel警员 帮个小忙 谢谢 |
[15:03] | Now you expect me to identify this… | 现在你想要我确认这具– |
[15:06] | What do we call this? Jane Doe? | 我们怎么称呼她? 无名氏? |
[15:08] | The body formerly known as Lisa Barnes. | 以前认为是Lisa Barnes的尸体 |
[15:11] | Doctor, we are under a tremendous time pressure here | 医生 我们有很大的时间压力 |
[15:14] | with only a few hours left to I.D. the body. | 只剩下几个小时来确认尸体的身份 |
[15:16] | Maybe she should see a dentist. | 也许应该从牙齿开始 |
[15:34] | Hold this. Ow! | -拿着这个 -喔! |
[15:36] | I got a specimen jar right here. | 我这正好有个标本瓶 |
[15:42] | I wasn’t asked to identify the victim. | 我当时并没被要求确认受害者的身份 |
[15:44] | I was asked to confirm the identity we already had. | 我被要求确认我们已有的身份 |
[15:47] | So you had an excuse to be sloppy. | 所以你就有借口懒散 |
[15:50] | Croelick had been held for almost 2 days. | Croelick被拘留了大约2天 |
[15:53] | Flynn told me that if i didn’t confirm the identity of his victim | Flynn告诉我 如果我不能在45分钟内确认 |
[15:56] | – within 45 minutes… – Hey, asshole, | -他杀害的受害人的身份… -嘿 混蛋 |
[15:58] | no one asked you to lie. | 没人叫你撒谎 我没有撒谎 那不是我的错 |
[15:59] | I didn’t lie. It’s not my fault. | 我没有撒谎 那不是我的错 |
[16:01] | No finger pointing, please. Facts. | 不要互相指责了 拜托 我要事实 |
[16:05] | Lisa Barnes was a meth user. | Lisa Barnes是个冰毒成瘾者 你知道这会对你的口腔造成什么影响吗? |
[16:07] | You know what that does to your mouth? | 你知道这会对你的口腔造成什么影响吗? 牙齿的坚硬度和熟水果一样 |
[16:07] | Teeth take on the consistency of ripe fruit. | 牙齿的坚硬度和熟水果一样 |
[16:10] | Right. So i wasn’t surprised | 对的 所以我并不吃惊 |
[16:11] | when i had only 3 good molars to work with. | 我只有三颗好的臼齿来鉴定 |
[16:13] | It is consistent with Lisa Barnes having meth mouth. | 这和 Lisa Barnes 有冰毒嘴的事实吻合 |
[16:16] | Or being roasted at 1500 degrees. | 或者在华氏1500度的温度下被烤 |
[16:19] | Vere’s the x-rays of the 3 teeth in the jar. | 这是标本瓶里三颗牙齿的X光照片 |
[16:22] | And here are the only x-rays i had at the time | 这是我那时仅有的Lisa Barnes的 |
[16:25] | of Lisa Barnes’ correlating molars. | 相应的臼齿的X光照片 |
[16:27] | Now, you see how similar the roots of the teeth are? | 现在 看到牙根处的相似处没有? |
[16:30] | The height of the bone, the absence of filling. | 骨头的高度 没有补牙剂 |
[16:32] | And with Flynn pushing me. | 还有 Flynn不停催我 |
[16:34] | What would be the benefit of more time, doctor? | 如果时间更多会有什么好结果 医生? |
[16:36] | Well, for one thing, i might have found Lisa Barnes’ more recent x-rays. | 至少一点 那我就能找到 Lisa Barnes更新的牙齿X光照片 |
[16:41] | They look alike to me. | 它们还是很像 |
[16:42] | Yeah, well, they’re not. | 它们还是很像 但他们不一样 |
[16:44] | You see how white that area of the tooth is? | 你看到牙齿那部分有多白了吗? |
[16:45] | Mm-hmm. That’s a brand-new filling. | 嗯 那时全新的补牙剂 |
[16:47] | Now, you compare that to the teeth in the jar… | 现在 你把那个和标本瓶里的相比较… |
[16:50] | No filling. | 没有补牙剂 |
[16:52] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[16:55] | I have a deal with HBO. It’s a documentary deal. | 我和HBO有合约 是一份记录片合约 |
[16:59] | I would appreciate another chance | 如果还有次机会 |
[17:00] | to identify who these teeth actually belong to. | 我想来确认这些牙齿真正属于谁 |
[17:02] | Thank you so much for the offer, doctor, | 十分感谢你提出这个 医生 |
[17:04] | but i think i’d like a second opinion. | 但我还是找其他人吧 |
[17:06] | – Uh, chief? – Yeah. | -呃 警长? -什么 |
[17:08] | Grayton is the only Forensic dentist in L.A. County. | Grayton是洛杉矶唯一的法医牙科专家 |
[17:11] | I can’t base another case on his assumptions. | 我不能再把案子基于他的假设上 |
[17:13] | We’ll find someone else. | 我们会找到其他人的 |
[17:14] | Before Croelick walks, we have maybe an hour left. | 我们会找到其他人的 Croelick出狱前 我们只剩1个小时了 |
[17:17] | I can tell the time, lieutenant. Thank you. | 我知道时间 警官 谢谢你 |
[17:19] | Oh, man. 1000 bucks says i’m gonna be wearing this bullshit. | 哦 伙计 我赌1000美金说我要记着这些鬼话 |
[17:32] | Thanks for hurrying. | 啊 谢谢你这么快来 |
[17:35] | Oh, don’t you look handsome today! | 哦 你今天看起来真帅! |
[17:37] | Ok. We know our Jane Doe was white, early thirties, | 好的 我们知道无名氏是白人女性 30出头 |
[17:41] | probably dropped out of sight about 3 years ago. | 大约3年前失踪 |
[17:43] | These 40 missing women fit the profile. | 这是符合这些特征的40名失踪女性 |
[17:46] | All i need from you is an expert to go over these dental records, | 我需要你找一名专家来查看一遍这些牙齿记录 |
[17:49] | match them with these teeth, | 将他们和这些牙齿做比较 |
[17:51] | and tell me which missing person she was. | 告诉我她到底是哪个失踪的人 |
[17:54] | Ok. I’ll bite. | 好的 我会抓紧的 |
[17:57] | What’s wrong with your odontologist? | 你们的牙医师怎么了? |
[17:59] | He’s the reason we got the wrong I.D. in the first place. | 他就是我们最初认错人的原因 |
[18:02] | Brenda, how many cases has this guy worked on? | Brenda 这个人做过多少件案子? |
[18:03] | Oh, i don’t want to talk about that right now. | 哦 我现在不想谈这个 |
[18:05] | No, no, no. Because if this is true, if it gets out | 不 不 不 如果这是真的 消息透露到外界 |
[18:07] | that your guy’s just making it up as he goes along, | 说你的人只是在补偿他一直以来犯下的错误 |
[18:09] | Croelick’s not the only criminal who’s going free. | Croelick就不会是唯一一个逍遥法外的罪犯 |
[18:11] | Every defendant from every trial this moron testified at | 这个低能儿作证的每一个案子的每一个被告 |
[18:14] | can sue to have their cases reopened. | 都能起诉他 重开他们的案子 |
[18:16] | I know. That’s why shh, shh! Ok? | 我知道 那就是为什么要嘘,嘘! 好吗? |
[18:18] | Shh! I can do. Fast, i don’t know. | 嘘! 我能做这个 要快点 我就不知道了 |
[18:22] | I’ll try. | 我会尽力的 |
[18:23] | Should i stop in there and wave at the guys? | 我应该进去和你的人招个手吗? |
[18:26] | No. You should hurry and help me. | 不 你应该快点去帮我办事 |
[18:28] | Please, hurry. Thank you. | 拜托快点 谢谢你 |
[18:30] | Hurry. | 快 |
[18:33] | Chief? Chief?! | 警长? 警长?! |
[18:38] | You have a visitor. | 你有客人 |
[18:46] | Just wanted to say goodbye | 只是想来说再见 |
[18:48] | and how nice it was meeting you, | 见到你有多高兴 |
[18:49] | just plain deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson. | “平凡副警长Brenda Leigh Johnson” |
[18:57] | Whoa! Got yourself a nice, big office… | 哇! 自己一间又大又漂亮的办公室… |
[19:02] | A bunch of men working for you. | 一群人为你工作 |
[19:04] | It’s not at all how i thought of you before. | 这和我之前想象的你完全不同 |
[19:06] | Sort of a turn-off. | 感觉有点颠倒过来了 |
[19:10] | Not every fantasy comes true, huh? | 不是所有的幻想都能成真 对吗? |
[19:13] | Why don’t you sit down, take a load off? I’d love to talk to you. | 为什么你不坐下 放松下? 我很想和你谈谈 |
[19:19] | I’m sorry. My lawyer’s waiting for me downstairs, | 对不起 我的律师在楼下等我 |
[19:22] | but some other time, maybe. | 下次吧 |
[19:23] | Count on it. | 哦 我期待着 |
[19:56] | The one time we absolutely needed Miss Atlanta | 唯一一次绝对需要亚特兰大小姐 |
[19:59] | to get a confession, she blows it. | 让罪犯认罪的机会 她搞砸了 |
[20:01] | Here’s what i’m wondering. Flynn basically got his promotion off this case. | 因为这个案子 Flynn基本上没升职的希望了 |
[20:06] | Think he might have worked the evidence? | 也许他伪造了证据? |
[20:07] | I’m beginning to think he did. | 我也开始认为他的确这么干的 |
[20:08] | That’s because she’s treating him like a criminal. | 我也开始认为他的确这么干的 那是因为她像对待罪犯一样对待他 |
[20:11] | And our experts, too. | 也是这样对待我们的专家 |
[20:13] | If she had spent as much time trying to I.D. the vic | 如果她把使唤我们人手的时间 |
[20:16] | as she did running down the people who work for us, | 用来确认受害人身份上 |
[20:18] | maybe this guy Croelick wouldn’t be on the streets. | 也许那个Croelick现在不会逍遥法外 |
[20:20] | Yeah, or if you’d handled this case | 是的 或者如果你当初就 |
[20:21] | correctly the first time, but that’s the past. | 是的 或者如果你当初就 处理好这件案子 不过这些都过去了 |
[20:24] | I’d like to solve the problem we have now. | 我更愿意处理我们现在的问题 |
[20:27] | Getting this guy Croelick | 抓住这个Croelick |
[20:29] | is going to take teamwork. | 是需要团队协作的 |
[20:31] | But how are we going to assemble a team | 有Johnson 警长负责 |
[20:33] | with chief Johnson in charge? | 我们怎么能够组成一个团队? |
[20:34] | The FBI hates her. | 我们怎么能够组成一个团队? FBI恨她 |
[20:36] | The D.A. hates her. | FBI恨她 地区检察官恨她 |
[20:37] | The Forensic specialists hate her. | 地区检察官恨她 法医鉴定专家们恨她 |
[20:40] | Everybody wants Croelick back in prison, | 每个人都想让Croelick回到监狱 |
[20:42] | but nobody’s going to help her do it. | 但没人会帮她干这个 |
[20:45] | All right. Well, how would you suggest i change that dynamic? | 好吧 你建议我该怎么改变现状 |
[20:50] | Commander Scott retired. | Scott队长退休了 |
[20:55] | Reduce chief Johnson to his rank. | 把Johnson警长降到他的位置上 |
[20:58] | You will send a clear and unambiguous signal | 你就能给出明确的信息 |
[21:01] | that you are aware of the issue | 表明我们清楚这个情况 |
[21:03] | and that we here at L.A.P.D. | 表明我们清楚这个情况 我们洛杉矶警察局 |
[21:06] | are serious about correcting it. | 对知错就该是很认真对待的 |
[21:09] | That’s not just a reduction in rank. | 那不只是降职而已 |
[21:10] | That consigns her to civil service. | 那把她调到了文职工作 |
[21:13] | I don’t even know if that can be done. | 我甚至不知道能不能做到 |
[21:15] | And i think it creates more problems than it solves. | 而且我也认为这会制造更多问题 |
[21:29] | I want police protection! | 我要警察保护! |
[21:31] | I want my wife and kids in protective custody right now! | 我要现在我妻子和小孩保护监视! |
[21:33] | Whoa, whoa, wait. Calm down. | 哇,哇,等等 冷静下来 |
[21:35] | Croelick called me on my private cell | Croelick 打到我的私人手机上来了 |
[21:36] | and told me i should start looking out for myself. | 要我留神自己 |
[21:38] | He called you, too? | 他也打给你了? |
[21:39] | You see that? I am not the only one. | 你看到没? 我不是唯一一个 |
[21:41] | Wait a minute. How can you be so sure it was Croelick? | 等等. 你怎么能肯定是Croelick? |
[21:43] | He identified himself. This is how this lunatic got off the first time. | 他自报了身份 这个疯子第一次逃脱时也这么干了 |
[21:46] | By eliminating anyone who could testify against him! | 除掉任何可能对他作不利证供的人! |
[21:49] | Me and my family, my kids… | 我和我的家人,我的孩子… |
[21:51] | Grayton. | |
[21:52] | How much you want to bet? | 你想赌多少? |
[21:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:56] | Lieutenant Tao, trace. | 陶警官,追踪 |
[21:58] | Yeah. Yeah. You listen to me, you little… | 是的 是的 你听着 你这个小… |
[22:00] | Keep him on the line. | 让他不要挂线 |
[22:01] | We got a call coming in on… | 让他不要挂线 我们有通电话进来… |
[22:02] | Just wait one second, o… | 等一下,哦… |
[22:05] | Great. He’s gone. | 太棒了 他挂了 |
[22:07] | Too short to trace. It’s all right. | -太短了追踪不到 -没关系 |
[22:08] | If that’s real harassment, we can have him arrested. | 如果是真的骚扰,我们可以逮捕他 |
[22:10] | I’m already on it, chief. | 我已经在办了,警长 |
[22:11] | Lieutenant Provenza, I want protective custody for Dr. Grayton, Easton, and lieutenant Flynn. | 我已经在办了,警长 Provenza警官 派警力保护Grayton医生 Easton和Flynn 警官 |
[22:16] | Whoa, whoa, listen. | 哇 哇 听着 |
[22:17] | I’ve got all the police protection i need right here. | 哇 哇 听着 我需要的警察保护都已经在这了 |
[22:19] | I want to know what was said by him and by you, too. | 我想听你和他说电话里他说了些什么 |
[22:22] | Now, in my office, please. Thank you. | 现在 请到我办公室去 谢谢你们 |
[22:41] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这到底想干什么? |
[22:43] | – I’m unarmed. – Get down! | -我没带武器 -趴下! |
[22:47] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[22:51] | Put your face on the ground. | 脸贴着地板 |
[22:53] | It’s all right. I know the drill. | 没关系 我懂这套 |
[22:58] | Don’t you look at me! | 不准看我! |
[23:03] | Sergeant Gabriel, i found Croelick. | Gabriel警官 我找到 Croelick 了 |
[23:07] | On my porch. Be nice if we had some company. | 在我的门廊前 麻烦你带人过来 |
[23:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:15] | Well, you were looking for me. | 你在找我 |
[23:20] | Here i am. | 我就来了 |
[23:34] | How’d you get my address? | 你怎么知道我的地址? |
[23:37] | Why, haven’t you heard? I’m a criminal. | 你没听说吗?我是个罪犯 |
[23:40] | But don’t worry. As it turns out, you’re not my type. | 但别担心 其实你不是我喜欢的类型 |
[23:43] | Although i admit to liking a fiery woman, | 尽管我承认我喜欢惹火的女人 |
[23:46] | you’re a little on the bossy side. | 但你感觉有点专横 |
[23:49] | If you’ve got something private to say to me, you’d best get to it. | 如果你有什么想私下对我说 那你最好快说 |
[23:53] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 女士 |
[23:55] | All right. So, uh… | 好吧 那么… |
[23:57] | Someone called my attorney | 有人打给我的律师 |
[23:59] | saying i’ve made harassing phone calls, | 说我打了骚扰电话 |
[24:01] | including one to a detective | 包括一通打给一名警官的 |
[24:02] | and that the police were looking for me | 还有警察在找我 |
[24:05] | and since i didn’t want to end up, you know, dead, | 因为我不想以死收场 |
[24:08] | I thought i’d save you the trouble and turn myself in. | 所以我想就为你省点力 来自首 |
[24:12] | What makes you think you’d end up dead? | 什么让你认为你会以死收场? |
[24:15] | Flynn framed me for murder 3 years ago | Flynn三年前嫁祸我谋杀 |
[24:17] | with deputy D.A. Powell and Dr. Easton, | 和副地区检察官 Easton医生串通一起 |
[24:19] | so clearly, i’d say, they’d feel better if i ceased to exist. | 所以很明显 如果我不存在的话他们会感觉好些 |
[24:23] | Maybe i would, too. | 大概我也会 |
[24:25] | Oh, but you don’t know me as well. | 哦 但你并不了解我 |
[24:30] | Anyway, i don’t know what they said to you, | 不管怎样 我不知道他们和你说了什么 |
[24:33] | but i told them who i was in each call | 我在每通电话里都告诉他们 |
[24:38] | and asked them only what, as individuals, | 只是问他们 |
[24:40] | they thought should happen to liars. | 他们认为撒谎的人应该有什么下场 |
[24:42] | ‘Cause that’s what they did. They all lied about me. | 因为他们就是那么干的 他们都对我的案子撒了谎 |
[24:46] | Dr. Grayton, obviously. | Grayton医生 很明显 |
[24:48] | In Dr. Easton’s profile. | 在Easton医生的精神评估报告里 |
[24:50] | My psychological pathology was made up out of thin air. | 我的精神病理学完全是凭空捏造的 |
[24:54] | He was bought and paid for by Powell, | 他被Powell收买了 |
[24:57] | and she put me on death row, and that’s… | 她把我弄到了死囚区里,那里… |
[25:00] | that’s a seriously unhappy place to be, | 真是个让人不愉快的地方 |
[25:03] | just plain Brenda. | “平凡Brenda “ |
[25:07] | Lots of folks seem to think you belonged there. | 但很多人都认为你就该那 |
[25:18] | So, uh… so, sit down, | 那么 呃…坐下吧 |
[25:20] | and i’ll explain to you why you shouldn’t be trying to put me to death | 我会向你解释为什么你不应该让我死 |
[25:23] | for the murder of… uh, who is it, by the way? | 因为…那个谁的谋杀? |
[25:26] | Hurry up. You’re gonna hear sirens any minute. | 快点 警车随时就会到 |
[25:31] | Well, if you look at the crime for which i was acquitted… | 好吧 我被宣告无罪的那件案子… |
[25:33] | – That girl, that, uh… – Anna Tandy. | -那个女孩,那个… |
[25:35] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[25:38] | Anyway, she had… | 不管怎么样,她… |
[25:41] | Oh, there i go again. | 哦 又是那个词 |
[25:43] | It’s a technical term for making a fire faster, hotter? | 那是个技术术语 让火烧得更快 更热? |
[25:48] | An accelerant? | 催化剂? |
[25:50] | An accelerant. | 催化剂 |
[25:53] | Right. | 对的 |
[25:57] | She had an accelerant poured in her mouth | 在她被点燃前 |
[25:59] | before she was lit up. | 嘴里被灌了催化剂 |
[26:02] | Do you know why someone would do that? | 你知道为什么有人那么做吗? |
[26:04] | Pour an accelerant down someone’s throat? | 把催化剂倒进别人的喉咙? |
[26:08] | No. | 不知道 |
[26:09] | Well, from what i’ve heard… | 据我听说 |
[26:12] | It makes bodies light up like shooting stars | 那会使人的身体像流星一样燃烧 |
[26:16] | because of the oxygen in the lungs. | 因为肺里有氧气 |
[26:19] | And when they die, | 但他们死时 |
[26:21] | fire and light flow out of their bodies | 火光从他们的身体中溢出 |
[26:24] | like they were jack-o-lanterns on Halloween. | 他们就好像万圣节的人形鬼火灯一样 |
[26:32] | Now, I bet every tax-free dollar from the settlement the city is sure to give me | 我可以拿政府赔偿我的钱下赌保证 |
[26:37] | that your extra-crispy Jane Doe was not cooked from the inside. | 你的无名女尸并不是从体内燃烧的 |
[26:48] | Uh-oh. Time’s up. | 哦 时间到了 |
[26:50] | What kind of an accelerant does that | 那是什么样的催化剂 |
[26:53] | without killing the victim before the fire starts? | 在点火之前不会把受害人杀死? |
[26:55] | Well, i’d only be guessing, | 我只是猜猜 |
[26:57] | but how’d you like a couple triple martinis straight up with a strong dash of pure grain alcohol? | 但你觉得三倍马丁尼酒混合 少许烈性谷物酒怎么样? |
[27:04] | Chief?! Chief?! | 警长?! 警长?! |
[27:10] | Andy, hi! Good to see you again! | Andy 嘿 再次见到你真好! |
[27:13] | – Are you hurt? – No. I’m fine. Fine. | 你受伤了吗? 没有 我没事 很好 |
[27:16] | We sent our dentist a couple of uniforms this afternoon. | 我们今天下午派了一些警察去牙科专家那 |
[27:19] | Yeah? Dr. Grayton? | 是吗? Grayton医生 |
[27:20] | He wasn’t there. He vanished. Let’s go. | 他不在那 消失了 我们走 |
[27:24] | Where were you, you sack of human waste! | 你那时在哪 你这个人渣! |
[27:27] | Where were you, huh?! | 你那时在哪? |
[27:32] | You know, if my fingerprints show up | 你知道吗,如果我的指纹真的出现了 在那个牙科专家口袋里的打火机上… |
[27:33] | on a lighter in that dentist’s pocket… | 在那个牙科专家口袋里的打火机上… |
[27:35] | Shut up, shut up! | 闭嘴,闭嘴! |
[27:36] | I’d be suspicious if i were you. | 如果我是你 我就会感到怀疑 |
[27:38] | I said, shut up! | 我说了,闭嘴! |
[27:44] | If the fire had originated inside of your Jane Doe, | 如果你的无名氏是从内部开始燃烧 |
[27:46] | there would be evidence of the lungs exploding. | 那就应该会有肺炸了的证据 |
[27:48] | Well, is there? | 那么有吗? |
[27:50] | No. Whatever was left disintegrated. | 没有 不管留下什么都分解了 |
[27:52] | Now, but this Anna girl, | 但这个叫 Anna 的女孩 |
[27:54] | a few years ago, her lungs exploded. | 几年前那个 她的肺炸了 |
[27:56] | Do you think maybe you could take another peek around inside? | 你认为你还能看看里面吗? |
[28:02] | Tell me, chief Johnson, where exactly do you see an inside? | 告诉我 Johnson 警长 你在哪看到”里面”? |
[28:17] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 你能进来一会吗? |
[28:18] | Would you mind coming in here for just one second? | 你能进来一会吗? |
[28:26] | Is this my Jane Doe? | 这就是我的无名氏? |
[28:28] | So much for foreplay. | 也不再缠绵下 |
[28:30] | Any luck on what they said with your missing dentist? | 失踪的牙医专家有消息吗? |
[28:32] | No signs of foul play. I think he may have skipped town. | 没有坏迹象 我想他是逃出城了 |
[28:38] | What? | 什么? 我保证这是你的那个女孩 |
[28:39] | I promise that’s your girl. | 我保证这是你的那个女孩 |
[28:41] | And she was first reported missing june 2002. | 她最初被报告失踪时在2002年6月 |
[28:44] | She looks almost exactly like Lisa Barnes. | 她看起来就和Lisa Barnes一样 |
[28:50] | Maybe we’re about to get lucky. | 大概我们要有好运了 |
[28:53] | Drum roll. | 擂鼓声响起 |
[28:59] | Here’s hoping this picture rings a bell with someone. | 这张照片希望能让某人回忆起些什么 |
[29:03] | Her name is… | 她的名字叫– |
[29:04] | Samantha Jones. | |
[29:06] | Can we have the lights, please? | 请开灯好吗? |
[29:08] | Dr. Easton, you know this woman? | Easton医生, 你认识这个女人吗? |
[29:10] | She’s chapter 8 in my book. | 她是我书里的第8章的对象 |
[29:12] | I testified at her rape trial. | 我在她的强奸案审讯上作了证 |
[29:15] | And who was the arresting officer on the case? | 那谁是这件案子的逮捕警官? |
[29:28] | Ok, what’s going on here? Explain it to me. | 好了,到底怎么回事? 给我解释一下 |
[29:30] | Croelick has nothing to do with this Samantha Jones at all? | Croelick和这个Samantha Jones一点关系都没有? |
[29:33] | No. No. | 没有 没有 Samantha被另一个混蛋强奸的 |
[29:34] | Samantha was raped by some other scumbag. | 没有 没有 Samantha被另一个混蛋强奸的 |
[29:37] | And we had a hell of a time | 我们有充足的时间 |
[29:38] | getting her to testify against him. | 来让她对他作不利证供 |
[29:40] | I mean, the woman was unstable, needy. | 这个女人精神不稳定 也急需关注 |
[29:43] | I think Easton even talked to her parents. | 我想Easton和她的父母谈了 |
[29:45] | I told them she was about ready to have a meltdown. | 我告诉他们她会要彻底崩溃了 |
[29:48] | I mean, hey, you ask some of these chicks about it, | 嘿 如果你问这些女孩 |
[29:52] | and they would rather, like, be murdered than sexually assaulted. | 她们会更愿意被谋杀了而不是被强奸了 |
[29:55] | Samantha said that. It’s in Easton’s records. | Samantha也这么说了 Easton有纪录 |
[29:59] | Some women just can’t deal with rape, | 有些女人就是没办法面对被强奸 |
[30:01] | and when she disappeared, | 当她失踪的时候 |
[30:02] | we all thought she had committed suicide. | 我们都认为她自杀了 |
[30:05] | Well, i suppose she could have lifted | 但我假设 她偷偷拿了 |
[30:07] | Bill Croelick’s stainless steel cigarette lighter, | Bill Croelick的不锈钢打火机 |
[30:09] | making sure his prints were still on it, | 还确保他的指纹还在上面 |
[30:11] | made a copy of Lisa Barnes’ license, | 复制了一份Lisa Barnes的驾照 |
[30:13] | stolen a car, pushed it off a cliff, | 偷了一辆车, 把它推下悬崖 |
[30:16] | chopping off her hands and feet | 砍下自己的手脚 |
[30:17] | while discarding them en route | 在她点燃自己后 |
[30:19] | after setting fire to herself. | 还把她的手脚丢在沿路 |
[30:20] | Maybe she trained for her suicide at the Cirque de Soleil. | 也许她在太阳马戏团接受训练以便自杀 |
[30:23] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[30:25] | But it seems much more reasonable | 但更合理的解释是 |
[30:27] | that she was murdered | 她是被谋杀的 |
[30:30] | and someone planted the evidence after the fact, doesn’t it? | 然后有人事后伪造了证据 不对吗? |
[30:35] | Actually, chief, it is possible, | 实际上,警长,这有可能 |
[30:38] | listening to this from a purely objective point of view, | 听说 |
[30:41] | that this girl Samantha did commit suicide, | Samantha是自杀 |
[30:44] | and then someone who was familiar with the Croelick case, | 然后有个熟悉Croelick案子的人 |
[30:48] | Croelick’s M.O., | 熟悉Croelick的作案手法的人 |
[30:49] | and understandably eager to put this maniac away, | 自然想要把那个疯子绳之于法 |
[30:52] | might have made her death look like… | 可能让她的死看起来像– |
[30:53] | Hey. What is this? | 嘿 这是什么意思? |
[30:57] | I’m just saying there’s a lot of mistakes your end. | 我只是说你结的案问题重重 |
[31:01] | And i just think internal affairs should investigate this whole situation. | 我认为内务部 应该对这整个情况进行调查 |
[31:15] | Do you agree? | 你同意吗? |
[31:17] | No. | 不 |
[31:19] | No, i don’t. Not yet. | 不,我不同意 还不到时候 |
[31:22] | I’d like to have a private discussion with lieutenant Flynn, if you don’t mind. | 我想和Flynn警官私下谈谈 如果你不介意的话 |
[31:33] | You must be so happy right now. | 你现在高兴了 |
[31:35] | Can’t wait to see me get ripped apart. God. | 等不及看到我被五马分尸了 上帝啊 |
[31:38] | You know what? In the general scheme of things, | 你知道吗? 在这件事的全盘计划里 |
[31:41] | you matter to me about as much as a june bug in july. | 你对我来说根本微不足道 |
[31:44] | But if you’re interested in keeping your job and your rank, | 但如果你想保住自己的工作和官衔 |
[31:48] | you’d better answer my questions, lieutenant, | 你最好回答我的问题,警官 |
[31:49] | and without all the usual crap i have to take from you. | 不要说平常我必须听你说的屁话 |
[31:57] | 3 years ago, Samantha Jones, a rape victim, | 3年前 Samantha Jones 一个强奸案受害人 |
[32:00] | was murdered in the same way | 被以同样的方式谋杀了 |
[32:02] | that Bill Croelick kills his victims. | 和Bill Croelick杀害他的受害人一样的方式 |
[32:05] | Looks that way. | 看起来是这样的 还有另一个巧合– |
[32:06] | And another coincidence… | 还有另一个巧合– |
[32:07] | Samantha was the same height, weight, and color | Samantha的高度,体重,肤色 |
[32:10] | as another missing girl, Lisa Barnes, | 和另一个失踪的女孩Lisa Barnes一模一样 |
[32:12] | a drug addict living on the streets. | 一个住在街上的瘾君子 |
[32:14] | Yeah. They do look a lot alike. | 是的 他们是有很多相似之处 |
[32:16] | Hey, i don’t know whether someone wanted to frame Bill Croelick | 嘿 我不知道是不是有人想要设计Bill Croelick |
[32:20] | or someone wanted us to think that Lisa Barnes was dead | 还是有人想让我们相信Lisa Barnes死了 |
[32:23] | or someone wanted us to misidentify Samantha Jones, ok? | 还是有人想要我们不认出那是 amantha Jones 好吗? |
[32:29] | Someone planted Lisa’s driver’s license on the scene. | 有人把Lisa Barnes的驾照放到了现场 |
[32:32] | Did you do that, lieutenant? | 是你干的吗 警官? |
[32:35] | Did you tamper with the evidence because you saw a promotion in your future? | 你是不是篡改了证据 因为你看到升职的希望了? |
[32:43] | No. | 没有 |
[32:53] | I have an audit of your investigation. | 我查了你的调查过程 |
[32:56] | 8 print packages came back from the crime scene. | 罪案现场收集到有8个指纹袋 |
[32:59] | “A” through “G”… 7 before the trial. | “A” 到 “G” — 审讯前有7个 |
[33:02] | Those packages went to the courthouse and “H” stayed here. | 那些送到了法院 但 “H” 还留在这 |
[33:05] | Why? | 为什么? 他们到晚了 案子已经结了 |
[33:06] | They arrived late. The case was over. | 他们到晚了 案子已经结了 |
[33:08] | Look, the last package didn’t help. | 听着 最后一个指纹袋没有用 |
[33:11] | They were partials and palm prints. | 他们只有局部指纹和掌纹 |
[33:13] | You mean they didn’t match Bill Croelick’s. | 你的意思是他们不属于Bill Croelick |
[33:15] | So? The car was stolen. | 那又怎样 那辆车是偷的 |
[33:17] | The partials could have belonged to anyone. | 那不完整的指纹可能是任何人的 |
[33:20] | The prints were on the car? | 那些指纹在车上? |
[33:22] | There were palm prints other than Croelick’s on the car? | 除了Croelick 的还有其他人的掌纹? |
[33:25] | Where on the car? | 在车的哪里? 在尾灯上 鉴证科很晚才找到的 |
[33:26] | Over the taillight. S.I.D. got to it late. | 在尾灯上 鉴证科很晚才找到的 |
[33:29] | But they weren’t material… god. | 但它们不是关键 上帝啊 |
[33:31] | Look, there was no palm print database back then. | 听着,那时候还没有掌纹数据库 |
[33:34] | And you can’t find a criminal with it. | 你根本不能凭那找出罪犯 |
[33:36] | You can only match it to someone you already have in custody. | 你只能够拿那与你已经逮捕的人做比较 |
[33:39] | What’d i do wrong? You tell me! | 我做错了什么? 你告诉我! |
[33:41] | Get me the taillight of that car. | 去找那辆车的尾灯给我 |
[33:43] | And i want all the copies of the prints for package “H”. | 我还要 “H” 袋里所有指纹样本的拷贝 |
[33:45] | And you keep this information completely to yourself, lieutenant, you understand me? | 你不准泄露这条消息 警官,你懂了吗? |
[33:49] | Because that is a direct order! | 因为那是直接命令! |
[33:52] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命,女士 |
[33:59] | You’re not gonna move to have me investigated? | 你不把我移交调查? |
[34:05] | No. | 不 |
[34:08] | Get me the print packages off that car. Please. | 给我那辆车上弄下来的指纹带 |
[34:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 我们已经做了你们要求的 |
[34:22] | We’ve done what you asked. | 我们交换了尸体. 这让我们破费了不少 |
[34:23] | We’ve changed the bodies. It is costing us a fortune. | Roy 为那个婊子所经历的– |
[34:25] | What Roy went through for that bitch… | 为什么你询问她的家人或朋友? |
[34:27] | Why aren’t you questioning her family or friends? | 我们恨她! |
[34:29] | We hated her! | 事实也证明,很多凶手都恨他们的受害人 |
[34:30] | As it turns out, lots of killers hate their victims. | -自己想吧 -等等 |
[34:32] | – Go figure. – Wait, wait. | 你不是真的要起诉我们谋杀吧,是吗? |
[34:34] | You’re not seriously accusing us of murder, are you? | 那真是荒唐又不公平– |
[34:36] | That is just ridiculous and unfair… | 嘿,嘿,嘿! 你们有权保持沉默. 为什么不好好利用? |
[34:40] | You have the right to remain silent. Why don’t you use it? | 就一会,真是的! |
[34:42] | Just for a minute, really! Ma’am, inside. Please. | 女士,请进 你–跟我走 |
[34:48] | You… with me. | 来这 |
[34:49] | Over here. | 这是我认为可能的 |
[34:52] | Here’s what i think is possible, but i have absolutely no proof, | 但我一点证据都没有 这时候让我去这不是好主意 |
[34:56] | which is a bad place for me to be when going into an interview. | 当要去做审讯的时候 我理解. 但反应能告诉我们很多 |
[34:59] | Well, i understand that. But reactions can tell me a lot. | 我们还把Bill Croelick关在牢里? |
[35:02] | And we still have Bill Croelick in jail? | 是的,但他在牢里学的法律都用上了 |
[35:03] | Yeah, but all his legal study in prison paid off. | 严格来说 |
[35:06] | Technically, his phone calls don’t rise to the level of harassment, | 他打的电话算不上骚扰 所以我们要释放他 |
[35:09] | so we’re gonna have to let him go. | 再一次 好吧,别在意 |
[35:11] | Again. | 好吧,别在意 医生,你会带着这个听筒 |
[35:12] | All right, never mind. | 医生,你会带着这个听筒 |
[35:13] | Doctor, you’ll be wearing an ear piece | 当你审讯这些人的时候 |
[35:15] | when you interview these people, | 我会给你作指示的 |
[35:16] | and i’ll be making suggestions. | 好的 |
[35:18] | Ok. So… | 那么… 让我们看看是不是这样 |
[35:22] | Let’s see if this tracks. | Roy Barnes报警说他太太失踪 |
[35:24] | Roy Barnes reported his wife missing. | -事实 -对的 |
[35:26] | – Fact. – Right. | 还有另一个事实 |
[35:28] | Here’s another fact. | 每个人都想让我们认为死在车里的是Lisa |
[35:30] | – Everyone wanted us to think that it was Lisa who died in that car. – Right. | 她已经失踪了一段时间了 她是个瘾君子 |
[35:34] | She’d been missing for a long time. She was a drug addict. | 那非常非常可能她已经死了 |
[35:36] | It was very, very possible that she was dead. | 但Roy直到他太太被正式宣告死亡都不能结婚 |
[35:38] | But Roy couldn’t marry until his wife was declared legally deceased. | 事实 我想知道的是 |
[35:43] | Fact. What i wanna know | 是不是Roy或者Kimberly或者他们两个一起 |
[35:46] | is if either Roy or Kimberly or both of them together | 有能力来计划一个这么复杂的谋杀计划 |
[35:49] | had the ability to plan a murder this complex. | 还有冷静地来实现它的能力 |
[35:53] | And the emotional coolness to pull it off. | 对的. 但最重要的是– |
[35:55] | Right. And here’s the most important thing… | 我需要你让他们拿一杯水 |
[35:57] | I need you to get them to grab a glass of water | 然后当他们离开房间的时候留下那杯水 |
[36:01] | and leave it in the room when they go. | 你能做到吗? |
[36:04] | Can you do that? | 大概吧 但为什么要留下杯子? |
[36:05] | Well, probably, but why leave behind the glass? | 我需要他们的掌纹 |
[36:07] | I need to get their palm prints, | 但我必须合法的得到 |
[36:08] | but i need to do it legally. | 好的 |
[36:11] | Buzz, Ok. | |
[36:13] | Buzz, could you turn on the recording equipment in here, please, | 你能把录音机器开上吗 审讯室里的也开上 |
[36:16] | as well as the interview rooms? | 遵命,女士 |
[36:17] | Yes, ma’am. | 谢谢你 |
[36:19] | Thank you. | 我们会录下所有的 |
[36:20] | We’ll be recording all this. | 你刚问我什么? |
[36:22] | What did you ask me? | 哦,对了. |
[36:23] | Oh, right. When someone leaves their glass behind deliberately, | 当某人有意留下他们的杯子 这就意味着他们在法律上不认为是自己的了 |
[36:27] | that means they don’t consider it theirs legally, | 我就能把指纹取下来 |
[36:29] | and i can take the prints off it | 就算我没有理由向他们要求 |
[36:30] | even if i don’t have probable cause to ask for it. | 这就是请求和诱捕的区别 |
[36:34] | It’s the difference between solicitation and entrapment, and we don’t want to be accused of entrapment. | 我们可不想被起诉诱捕 |
[36:38] | Here you go. Doctor. | 就这样 医生 |
[36:41] | I will be right in your ear | 我会在你的耳朵里 |
[36:43] | tryin’ hard not to bother you. | 尽量不烦到你 |
[36:48] | Ok. They’re ready for their close-up. | 好的 他们准备好要特写了 |
[36:50] | Declined counsel on the grounds that they’re innocent and it’s too expensive. | 坚持他们是无辜的而不要律师 当然还因为太贵了 |
[36:53] | All right, Dr. Easton, | 好的 Easton医生 |
[36:54] | could you start with Roy here? | 你能从Roy这开始吗? |
[37:05] | Lieutenant Tao, you have everything you need? | 陶警官 准备好一切了吗? |
[37:07] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的,女士 |
[37:09] | Hello, Roy. | 你好, Roy |
[37:11] | I’m Dr. Easton. | 我是 Easton医生 |
[37:13] | Yeah. Yeah. I remember you. | 是的. 是的. 我记得你 |
[37:16] | You’re a psychiatrist and… | 你是个精神病学家… |
[37:18] | testified at Lisa’s murder trial. | 你在Lisa的谋杀案上做了证 |
[37:20] | But Lisa wasn’t murdered, was she? | 但Lisa不是被谋杀的,对吗? |
[37:23] | Well… i mean, i don’t know. | 我…不知道 |
[37:25] | First they’re saying she was, now she’s not, | 首先他们说她是,现在她又不是了 |
[37:27] | – but, uh… now i’m here. – So you’re upset? | -但,呃… 现在我到了这 -你感到沮丧吗? |
[37:31] | Yes! | 是的! |
[37:32] | Offer him a glass of water. | 给他一杯水 |
[37:34] | ‘Cause, i mean, my wife wasn’t even killed, really. | 因为我的妻子并没真的被谋杀 |
[37:38] | No, the victim turned out to be someone named Samantha Jones. | 没有,那个受害人是叫Samantha Jones |
[37:42] | Would you like… | 你想要– 不,不,不. 不要问他 |
[37:43] | No, no, no, no, no. Don’t ask him. | 你想要– 不,不,不. 不要问他 |
[37:46] | Would i like a what? | 我-我想要什么? |
[37:48] | Would you like to tell me | 你想告诉我 如果你曾听说过 一位叫Samantha Jones的年轻女士 |
[37:49] | if you’d ever heard of a young lady named Samantha Jones? | 如果你曾听说过 一位叫Samantha Jones的年轻女士 |
[37:52] | Just pour a glass of water for yourself, | 只要倒一杯水给你自己 |
[37:54] | and one for him… | 倒一杯给他 |
[37:56] | Because she looked remarkably like your ex-wife… | 因为她看起来非常象你的前妻… |
[37:59] | and your present one, too, for that matter. | 还有也像你现任妻子,如果这重要的话 |
[38:02] | And? | 还有呢? 放在他前面. 他会喝的 |
[38:03] | Put it in front of him. He’ll drink it. | 还有呢? 放在他前面. 他会喝的 |
[38:06] | There’s a thought abroad in the land… | 有个天马行空的设想… |
[38:09] | that you might have murdered Samantha because she looked like Lisa, | 你有可能谋杀了Samantha Jones 因为她长得象Lisa |
[38:12] | because you wanted people to think Lisa was dead. | 因为你想让人相信Lisa已经死了 |
[38:17] | What… that… | 什么–那– |
[38:18] | I’m sorry. That… that’s ridiculous, | 对不起. 那–那真荒谬 |
[38:21] | all right? I had no idea where Lisa was. | 好吗? 我一点都不知道 Lisa 在哪 |
[38:25] | You know, I… I… I gave up looking for her long before she ever turned up dead. | 我–我–我放弃了继续找她 在她现在死之前很久 |
[38:33] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你,医生 |
[38:38] | And you weren’t upset when she left? | 她离开你不感到沮丧? |
[38:40] | Yes. Yes, i was. | 是的,是的,我很沮丧 |
[38:43] | But now, i swear, i wish i’d never even met the bitch. | 但我现在发誓我想往我从未遇到过那个婊子 |
[38:46] | I mean, she totally… | 她完全… |
[38:48] | Now ask him if he wants to take his water with him, | 现在问他是不是想要带着水一起走 |
[38:51] | and if he says no, head on into the murder room | 如果他说不是,迎面走进谋杀室 |
[38:54] | and get ready for your next interview. | 准备好你的下一场审讯 |
[38:56] | Lisa didn’t used to be that way, either. Ok? | Lisa以前不是那样的,好吗? |
[38:58] | She was a really good person once. | 她曾经真的是个好人 |
[39:01] | She was, and, uh… | 她是,还… |
[39:03] | Drugs can do terrible things to people. | 毒品能让不幸的事发生 |
[39:05] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:07] | Come on, let me find you some tissues. | 来吧,我找点纸巾给你 |
[39:09] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[39:10] | You wanna take your water? | 你要带水一起走吗? |
[39:13] | No. Thank you. | 不用. 谢谢你 |
[39:15] | All right, let’s go, then. | 好吧 我们走吧 |
[39:22] | You know, questions like this can be very stressful. | 这样的问题会让人觉得压力很大 |
[39:30] | Why don’t you just take a couple of breaths | 你为什么不深呼吸几下 |
[39:32] | and rest here a second with, uh… | 然后在这休息一会 和… |
[39:34] | Just leave him seated at a desk, | 让他坐这就好了 |
[39:35] | and head on to the next interview room. | 然后去另一间审讯室 |
[39:38] | Why don’t you, uh, take a seat right here, Roy? | 为什么你不在这坐坐呢? |
[39:41] | Which way to the, uh… | 那条路去, 呃– 呃, 后面那里 |
[39:42] | Uh, it’s back down there. | 呃, 后面那里 |
[39:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:46] | Move slowly… | 慢慢走… |
[39:47] | and listen… | 听着… |
[39:49] | I have a couple of questions before you go in to see Kimberly. | 在你进去见Kimberly之前我有几个问题问你 |
[39:52] | Ok. | 好的 |
[39:54] | Because while she and Roy both had a motive, | 因为她和Roy都有动机 |
[39:57] | the murderer had to be someone | 杀人犯必须是某人 |
[40:00] | who knew almost exactly how Croelick kills his victims | 知道Croelick怎么杀死的他的受害人 |
[40:03] | and someone who was in a position to manipulate Croelick | 能够控制Croelick |
[40:06] | into picking up a stainless steel cigarette lighter | 拿起一只不锈钢打火机 |
[40:09] | so it could be dropped later at the crime scene… | 那样就能把它放在之后的罪案现场 |
[40:13] | Kind of like how you manipulated Roy | 有点好像是你控制了Roy |
[40:16] | into picking up his glass just now. | 刚刚拿起他的玻璃杯 |
[40:18] | And you did say Croelick smoked a lot in your office, didn’t you? | 你也说过Croelick在你办公室抽过很多烟 |
[40:23] | Someone who knew Samantha Jones… | 不是吗? 认识Samantha Jones的某人… |
[40:27] | and someone who might have had special clearance | 某人特别清楚 |
[40:30] | to the missing persons database | 失踪人口的数据库 |
[40:31] | which you got in the first trial of Anna Tandy. | 你在Anna Tandy案第一次审判时进入过数据库 |
[40:34] | Brenda, do you know what you’re doing? | Brenda, 你知道你在做什么吗? |
[40:41] | I’m closin’ my case. | 我在结自己的案子 |
[40:43] | And opening a hundred more. | 然后重开100多个 |
[40:44] | Do you want me to stop? | 你想让我停下来吗? |
[40:47] | Why did you… You tricked me. | 为什么你– |
[40:55] | You used false pretenses to… | 你设计了我 你假装– |
[40:57] | What print are you trying to match? | 你想对照谁的指纹? |
[41:00] | Why are you trying to match my print? There was nothing! | 为什么你想对照我的指纹? 你什么都没有! |
[41:02] | I have it! | 有眉目! 你想对照什么指纹? |
[41:04] | What print are you trying to match? | 你想对照什么指纹? 非常吻合! |
[41:05] | It’s good! | 非常吻合! |
[41:06] | The palm print on the back of the car | 车尾部的掌纹 |
[41:08] | Samantha Jones was in when you pushed her off a cliff. | 当你把Samantha Jones连人带车推下山崖时留下的 |
[41:11] | I warned you, doctor. | 我警告过你,医生 |
[41:13] | Leave the glass behind, and you’ve abandoned it. | 把杯子留下,你就丢弃了它 |
[41:15] | Look, you were the only one who ever said | 听着,你是唯一一个说过 |
[41:18] | Samantha Jones was suicidally depressed. | Samantha Jones有自杀倾向的抑郁症 |
[41:21] | She was, uh… | 她是, 呃… |
[41:22] | She threatened to talk to my wife. | 她威胁要告诉我太太 |
[41:24] | I tried to make the best of it i could! I am not a criminal. | 我尽力想要做好了! |
[41:28] | Doctor… | 我不是个罪犯 医生… |
[41:31] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[41:32] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你说的任何话都有可能成为 |
[41:39] | in a court of law. | 呈堂证供 |
[41:41] | Hey! Hey, come here! Come here! | 嘿! 嘿,来这,来这! |
[41:46] | Grab that son of a bitch! | 抓住这个婊子养的! |
[41:48] | Gimme your hand! Gimme your hand! | 把手给我! 把手给我! |
[42:04] | Get him up. Get him up. Get him up. | 扶他起来,扶他起来 |
[42:06] | All right. All right, all right, lieutenant! | 好了.好了, 警官! 警官! |
[42:08] | Lieutenant! Hey! Lieutenant! All right! All right! | 嘿! 警官! 好了! 好了! |
[42:14] | I… I demand an attorney. | 我-我要律师 |
[42:16] | Yeah, well… | 是的… |
[42:18] | I’ll get you a phonebook. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[42:22] | You’re pretty quick for a little guy. | 你这小家伙还挺快 |
[42:26] | Well, that’s one arrest that’s really gonna cost her. | 这次逮捕会让她有好果子吃的 |
[42:32] | You wanna gloat to someone you’re close to? | 你想幸灾乐祸你亲近的人? |
[42:36] | Grab a mirror, captain. | 找面镜子,队长 |
[42:39] | I’m applying for permanent transfer to her squad. | 我要申请永久调至她的组 |
[42:55] | My, my, my. | 天,天,天哪 |
[42:57] | What a lot of trouble you caused for yourself. | 你为自己带来了多少麻烦啊 |
[43:02] | And all for me. | 全都是为了我 |
[43:07] | Imagine Dr. Easton… | 想想 Easton医生 |
[43:09] | Having an affair with a rape victim, | 和一个强奸案受害人有一腿 |
[43:11] | then murdering her just to keep it quiet. | 然后谋杀了她 让她闭嘴 |
[43:15] | What a monster, | 真是个禽兽 |
[43:17] | wouldn’t you say? | 你说不是吗? |
[43:20] | I don’t believe in monsters. | 我不相信禽兽 |
[43:26] | Tell me, plain Brenda. | 告诉我, “平凡Brenda” |
[43:29] | Do you smoke after sex? | 你在做爱后抽烟吗? (玩笑,实意为你做爱后沸腾吗?) |
[43:34] | It’s an old joke. You know how it goes. | 这是个老笑话了 你懂它的意思 |
[43:36] | Do you smoke after sex? | 你在做爱后抽烟吗? |
[43:40] | I don’t know. I never looked. | 我不知道 我从没留意 |
[43:47] | Well, let’s just leave it that way, shall we… | 那就别再说了,我们… |
[43:50] | not looking? | 不留意? |
[43:52] | Let’s just… leave things the way they are. | 让我们就…让事情不要改变吧 |
[43:59] | And have a nightcap on the way home, why don’t you? | 回家的路上喝上一杯,不好吗? |
[44:03] | Little triple martini… | 一小杯三倍马丁尼… |
[44:06] | in my honor. | 算是纪念我 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 |