时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | What’s the deal with this music? | 这么大的音乐声怎么回事? |
[00:24] | You know uniforms aren’t gonna touch anything. | 你也知道警察是不能碰现场的东西的 |
[00:33] | Is that a rat? | 那是只死耗子吗? |
[00:35] | That’s his hair replacement system. | 那是他的头发替换系统 |
[00:37] | His what? | 他的什么? 以前叫男子用的假发? |
[00:38] | They used to call it a toupee? | 以前叫男子用的假发? |
[00:40] | Yeah, well, they used to call them bald, too. | 是呀 是呀 以前还叫秃发呢 |
[00:43] | Huh. This water is still hot. | 呃 水还是热的 |
[00:45] | This bottle’s half empty. | 酒也只剩一半了 |
[00:48] | This guy got drunk and cooked to death. | 这个家伙看来是喝醉了 被活活蒸死了 |
[00:51] | Help me up. | 扶我起来 你算老几 给我下命令 |
[00:52] | Who are you to be givin’ me orders? | 你算老几 给我下命令 |
[00:54] | Senior officer at the scene. | 在场的高级警官 |
[00:57] | Lieutenant Flynn, | FLYNN副队长 |
[00:58] | see if this bottle has any prints on it | 看看酒瓶上是否有 |
[01:01] | other than the ones belongin’ to our big-time Hollywood producer here. | 我们这位好莱坞制片人以外其他人的指纹 |
[01:06] | Thank yew! | 谢啦 哈哈哈哈! |
[01:08] | Ha ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈哈! |
[01:10] | Yoohoo! | 哟乎 SANCHEZ探长! |
[01:11] | Detective Sanchez! | SANCHEZ探长! 哟乎!呃 |
[01:12] | Yoohoo! Uh, | 哟乎!呃 |
[01:14] | would you ask S.I.D. to come down here for one little second? | 你能不能让鉴证科的人来一下 就一小会? |
[01:19] | Oh, and, detective Daniels, | 哦 DANIELS探长 |
[01:21] | I want to talk to the neighbor who called this in. | 我要找报案的邻居问话 |
[01:24] | Thank you. Lieutenant Tao, | 谢谢啊 陶警官 |
[01:25] | grab your abacas | 拿起设备 看看能否知道死亡时间 |
[01:27] | and see if y’all can’t figure out the time of death. | 看看能否知道死亡时间 |
[01:32] | Thank yew, lieutenant. | 谢谢 警官 |
[01:35] | Those are all excellent ideas. | 都是极佳的想法! |
[01:48] | Neighbor reported loud music. | 邻居报告说音乐声过大 |
[01:50] | Local division sent some officers by. | 分区就派了几名警察过来看看 |
[01:52] | Found Mr. Pruitt here checkin’ out the bottom of his jacuzzi. | 发现PRUITT先生倒在按摩浴池里 |
[01:57] | I understand your neighbor was botherin’ you? | 听说你邻居一直烦你 |
[02:00] | Since the day he moved in. | 自打他搬进来那天起 |
[02:02] | Wife and son are staying at her parents’. | 妻子和儿子待在娘家 |
[02:04] | They’ve been there since yesterday. | 昨天开始就在那了 |
[02:06] | Look, i keep to myself, but they don’t. | 我这人一点不张扬 可他们不 |
[02:07] | It is one screaming argument after another over here. | 一天到晚吵个不停 |
[02:10] | These Hollywood types… class-less. | 这些好莱坞大腕呀– 没风度 |
[02:13] | He did it on purpose, too… Chased off his wife so his girlfriend could come over. | 其实他也是另有目的– 赶跑了老婆 女朋友好过来 |
[02:16] | Then he’d chase off his girlfriend so some hooker could come over. | 完了再赶跑女朋友 招个妓女过来 |
[02:20] | Did you hear anything like that tonight? | 那你今天晚上听到动静了吗? |
[02:22] | No. Just the outrageously loud music, | 没什么 就是这个音乐声大得离谱 |
[02:24] | which, in my experience, means he’s miserable, drunk, and alone. | 依我看来 他肯定是一人在喝闷酒 |
[02:29] | So… he’s really dead? | 那么…他真的死了? |
[02:31] | Yes. I’m so sorry. | 是得 我很难过 |
[02:34] | Will this affect property values? | 会不会影响不动产价值? |
[02:40] | Seems like regular old tequila. | 应该是普通的陈年龙舌兰 |
[02:42] | It’s not uncommon. | 很常见 喝醉酒 |
[02:44] | Guy drinks, | 喝醉酒 结果泡热澡时昏迷过去 |
[02:45] | passes out in the hot tub. | 结果泡热澡时昏迷过去 体温增高… |
[02:46] | His body temperature rises… | 体温增高… |
[02:48] | and his liver explodes. | 肝脏破裂 |
[02:50] | But this robe… it’s soakin’ wet. | 但是这件浴衣… 全湿透了 |
[02:54] | Chlorine. | 氯 最近经常下水 |
[02:55] | It’s been in and out of the water recently. | 最近经常下水 |
[02:57] | The whole thing. | 这么来看的话 想必这件浴衣不可能自己跑上来把 |
[02:58] | And i doubt it climbed out on its own. | 想必这件浴衣不可能自己跑上来把 |
[03:00] | Lieutenant Tao, could you follow up on this, please? | 陶警官 麻烦你追查一下 |
[03:02] | Detective Sanchez, i’m gonna want to visit with the wife tomorrow. | SANCHEZ探长 安排一下我明天要见他的妻子 |
[03:05] | I think it’s odd she’s not around. | 她突然不辞而别很奇怪 |
[03:07] | I want an alibi. | 得看看是否有不在场证据 DANIELS探长 |
[03:08] | Detective Daniels, | DANIELS探长 这个震耳欲聋的便携式CD播放机 |
[03:09] | this portable CD player seems to have raised the roof. | 这个震耳欲聋的便携式CD播放机 |
[03:12] | Let’s rush some prints on it. | 麻烦你看看上面的指纹 |
[03:13] | Lieutenant Flynn, could you do the honors at the morgue, please? | FLYNN警官 麻烦你去趟停尸房 |
[03:17] | Wake someone? | 守夜 |
[03:18] | And, lieutenant Provenza… | PROVENZA警官… |
[03:20] | Yes, ma’am. | 什么事 女士 把这个交给鉴证科… |
[03:21] | I need this hurried to S.I.D… in about 2 shakes of a lamb’s tail. | 把这个交给鉴证科… 要在眨巴眨巴眼睛的工夫 |
[03:27] | Thank you so very much. | 非常感谢 |
[03:30] | And keep it taped off, ladies and gentlemen. | 继续封锁该地区 各位 |
[03:33] | Because until we understand things better… | 因为除非我们弄清真相 否则… |
[03:37] | Uh, this is a crime scene, y’all. | 这还是案发现场 各位儿! |
[04:09] | What time is it? | 几点了? 8点差10分 |
[04:10] | 10 to 8:00. | 8点差10分 哦 天啊 |
[04:11] | Oh, my lord! | 哦 天啊 |
[04:12] | Why’d you let me sleep so late? | 你怎么不早点叫我? |
[04:14] | I was makin’ breakfast. | 我在做早饭 觉得还是让你再多睡一会 |
[04:15] | Thought you might want more ‘n one hour of sleep. | 觉得还是让你再多睡一会 |
[04:18] | I made waffles. | 我做了威化饼 |
[04:20] | I have a waffle iron? | 我家有威化饼模子? 恩呢 |
[04:23] | Hey, by the way, your mom called last night. | 嘿 另外 你母亲昨晚打电话过来了 |
[04:25] | Right after you left. | 就你出门后打的 |
[04:27] | She called here? | 她打到这来? 她听上去很和蔼可亲啊 |
[04:28] | She’s a nice lady. Great sense of humor. | 她听上去很和蔼可亲啊 还挺幽默 |
[04:30] | You answered the phone? Oh, my lord! | 你接的电话? 哦 天啊 |
[04:32] | What’d you say? | 你怎么说的? 我开玩笑的 |
[04:33] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[04:35] | I just heard her leave a message on the machine. | 我只不过听了电话留言录音 |
[04:37] | Don’t scare me like that. | 别吓我 我不是存心要吓你 |
[04:39] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我不是存心要吓你 以为我自己还很风趣呢 |
[04:40] | Thought i was bein’ funny. | 以为我自己还很风趣呢 想在告诉你一件事情前调节你的情绪 |
[04:41] | Just wanted to lighten the mood before i told you the other thing. | 想在告诉你一件事情前调节你的情绪 |
[04:45] | What other thing? | 什么事? |
[04:47] | About some calls we got at the FBI last night. | 昨晚联邦调查局里接到有人打来的一些电话 |
[04:51] | Look. First… | 听着 你先… |
[04:52] | have a waffle. | 吃点威化 |
[04:57] | That enough syrup? | 糖汁够吗? |
[05:00] | – More syrup… please. – Ok. | – 再来点 – 好的 |
[05:09] | Got a minute? | 有空吗? 想给你看样东西 |
[05:11] | Wanna show you something. | 想给你看样东西 这个… |
[05:12] | This, uh… came up to my office from internal affairs last night. | 这个… 昨晚从内务部送到我办公室的 |
[05:15] | Late. | 很晚才到 |
[05:17] | After i left. | 在我下班后 |
[05:20] | An anonymous complaint against deputy chief Johnson. | 对JOHNSON副警长的匿名投诉 |
[05:24] | “Conduct unbecoming an officer.” | “行为不符合警官身份” |
[05:26] | Man. | 够戗 |
[05:29] | The charges which come from somebody in the LAPD aren’t related to her effectiveness, | 这个我们局的人提起的所有投诉都和她工作效率无关 |
[05:33] | but how she’s treated the D.A. and the FBI. | 倒是大谈她是如何对待地方检察官和联邦调查局 |
[05:37] | If she really can’t be reduced in rank, | 如果她真的没法降级 |
[05:40] | this might give the law enforcement community an opportunity to… | 这个也许能给执法机构一次机会来– |
[05:43] | An I.A. investigation into conduct unbecoming | 内务部来调查行为不符合身份 |
[05:46] | is not a note in the complaint box, Taylor. | 可不是什么备注那么简单 TAYLOR |
[05:48] | It’s a serious charge. | 这可是很严肃的指控 这很可能让BRENDA彻底离开警队 |
[05:49] | It could end up taking Brenda off the force, | 这很可能让BRENDA彻底离开警队 |
[05:51] | smearing her reputation, in addition to blowing up in my face. | 名声毁于一旦 还会让我下不了台 |
[05:55] | And i would appreciate it very much | 如果指控能撤消的话 |
[05:57] | if this somehow went away. | 我会很感激 |
[06:01] | That’s going to be difficult to do. | 这个恐怕不太好办吧 |
[06:04] | I mean, it’s unethical to even question people | 要知道 问人家是不是他提交的投诉 |
[06:07] | about whether they made an anonymous… | 是不符合… |
[06:09] | Complaint. | 职业道德的 |
[06:12] | Right. | 是嘛 |
[06:15] | I think you’re right about that. | 你说的也对 |
[06:19] | Right. Well… | 好吧 那么… |
[06:22] | then i guess i’m obligated to review these charges. | 看来我必须要好好看看这些报告了 |
[06:30] | Correct me if i’m wrong, | 是不是还有这么条规矩 内务部调查期间 |
[06:31] | but isn’t it also an ethical violation to contact potential witnesses | 内务部调查期间 |
[06:37] | in an internal affairs investigation and, uh, brief ’em… | 私自联系见证人也是违反职业道德的? 而且还 向他们通报情况… |
[06:40] | Coach ’em… stuff like that? | 统一口径 之类的也违反职业道德吧? |
[06:43] | That could trigger an I.A. investigation, too, i believe. | 这些应该也可以让内务部去调查吧 |
[06:47] | I believe that’s so… sir. | 应该是的 先生 |
[06:50] | I know that’s so. | 我也知道 |
[06:54] | I sure do hope i don’t find that’s what’s been going on. | 我真心地希望查出来的不是我在想的 |
[07:01] | So, our potential victim had a bit of a record. | 我们的当事人还有案底 |
[07:04] | Smacked his wife around a couple times… that we know about. | 殴打妻子.. 这个我们知道 |
[07:08] | She refused to press charges. | 妻子拒绝起诉 |
[07:09] | Also, he was arrested 5 times for D.U.I., 4 of which went away. | 五次因酒后驾车被捕 四次未被追究 |
[07:15] | Autopsy report. Had water in the lungs. | 尸检报告 肺部有水 |
[07:18] | So he didn’t cook. He drowned. | 那么他不是被蒸死的 溺水而亡 |
[07:20] | Had a blood alc of.16. | 血液酒精含量16% |
[07:23] | Now… | 这个… 也许能让死者在热水浴中昏迷过去 |
[07:24] | That might make your average bear susceptible to passing out in a hot tub, but not a drunk. | 也许能让死者在热水浴中昏迷过去 但不是醉酒 |
[07:29] | Jeez. | 天啊 如果他是被谋杀的 |
[07:30] | If this guy was murdered, | 如果他是被谋杀的 应该有挣扎的痕迹呀? |
[07:31] | wouldn’t you expect to see some evidence of a struggle? | 应该有挣扎的痕迹呀? |
[07:34] | The temperature of the water might’ve cut down the visibility of bruisin’. | 水的高温可能对淤伤可见度造成影响 |
[07:38] | We do have some abrasion on the heels. | 脚后跟处有擦伤 |
[07:40] | I think the toupee is evidence of a struggle. | 我觉得假发就说明曾有挣扎 |
[07:42] | Oh, baloney! How so? | 哦 瞎说 说来听听 |
[07:45] | This is true. | 绝对没错 中式发型 |
[07:46] | It’s a Lee Quong, medium-density, poly-mesh hair unit. | 中式发型 中等密度 聚乙烯网状结构发套 |
[07:51] | It has a french lace front. It is virtually undetectable. | 前面是法式花边 戴起来几乎看不是假发 |
[07:54] | He stuck it on with clips, then silicone glue. | 他用夹子夹了起来 还用了硅树脂胶 |
[07:57] | The temp in the hot tub wouldn’t have done anything to it. | 连热水浴的高温都对假发没任何影响 |
[08:00] | Then there’s the robe. | 还有这个浴衣 痕迹鉴定检测出氯 |
[08:01] | Trace evidence shows chlorine, bromide, | 痕迹鉴定检测出氯 溴化物 |
[08:03] | and a few algaecides unique to the samples we took from Pruitt’s jacuzzi. | 另外还有杀藻剂 成分同我们从浴池中取得的水样相同 |
[08:06] | I admit to being a little vague on the subject of hot tubs, | 我承认热澡浴我不是很清楚 |
[08:09] | but don’t people usually take off their robes before they get in the water? | 但一般人下水之前不都是先脱掉浴衣吗? |
[08:18] | So, the water saturation level in the skin indicates | 皮肤中的水分饱和度显示 |
[08:21] | he was in the hot tub for 3 hours. | 他在浴池里泡了三个小时 |
[08:23] | At 8:30, | 8点30分 邻居MITCHELL先生报警 |
[08:24] | the neighbor… Mr. Mitchell… calls | 邻居MITCHELL先生报警 说便携式CD播放机的音乐声太大 |
[08:26] | and says the music from the portable CD player’s too loud. | 说便携式CD播放机的音乐声太大 |
[08:29] | Uh, maybe someone came into the backyard. | 可能有人跑到后院来 |
[08:33] | Someone Pruitt knew. Uh, he didn’t get outta the tub, saw no reason to. | PRUITT认识的人 呃 他没走出浴池 因为没那个必要 |
[08:38] | Uh, someone turned up the music on the CD player… | 有人把CD播放机的音乐开了很大… |
[08:41] | Grabbed the robe, put it over his head, and held him there till he drowned. | 抓起一根绳子 绕过头部 把他固定在那直到溺水而亡 |
[08:45] | Sounds a lot like angry wife syndrome to me. | 听上去倒象是妻子愤怒杀人 |
[08:48] | Yeah, but she and her kid have been at her parents’ house for 2 days. | 耶 但是她和孩子在娘家都两天了 |
[08:53] | Mr. and Mrs. Alonso Lopez. | ALONSO LOPEZ夫妇 |
[08:54] | He’s a concert pianist. | 他是音乐会的钢琴家 文化方面若有无知之处还请多多原谅 |
[08:56] | I apologize for my cultural shortcomings. | 文化方面若有无知之处还请多多原谅 |
[08:59] | Tell ’em i’m on my way to talk to their daughter. | 告诉他们我要去见见他们的女儿 |
[09:01] | Also, | 还有 听说还有个女朋友? |
[09:02] | I heard somethin’ about a girlfriend? | 听说还有个女朋友? FLYNN警官 你能不能去追查一下? |
[09:03] | Lieutenant Flynn, could you check that out? | FLYNN警官 你能不能去追查一下? |
[09:06] | And i’d like to have S.I.D. rush the prints on that CD player. | 还得让鉴证科赶快处理CD播放机上的指纹 |
[09:09] | Look into that, lieutenant Tao, please? | 陶警官 你来负责 麻烦了 |
[09:12] | Detective Daniels, that neighbor seems like a bit of a know-it-all. | DANIELS探长 那个邻居好像什么都知道 |
[09:14] | I’d like to see him again. | 我得再和他谈谈 PROVENZA警官 你– |
[09:16] | And, lieutenant Provenza, y… | PROVENZA警官 你– |
[09:19] | Ch… check out Mr. Pruitt’s street. | 调查PRUITT屋子外大街上的情况 |
[09:21] | See if anyone saw a visitor goin’ in or out of our victim’s backyard. | 看看是否有人进出受害人的后院 |
[09:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 GABRIEL警官 你跟我走 |
[09:25] | Sergeant Gabriel, would you come with me, please? | GABRIEL警官 你跟我走 |
[09:36] | Sergeant, just… just one minute, please. | 警官 等一下 就一会 |
[09:38] | Something personal. | 有点私事 对不起 |
[09:39] | Excuse me. | 对不起 你打算什么时候告诉我那个匿名投诉的事? |
[09:40] | When were you going to tell me about this anonymous complaint? | 你打算什么时候告诉我那个匿名投诉的事? |
[09:43] | Great. | 好吧 我压根没打算告诉你这事 |
[09:44] | I was never going to tell you about the complaint, | 我压根没打算告诉你这事 |
[09:46] | because i’m going to find some way to make it go away. | 因为我会想办法让这事平息的 |
[09:50] | Conduct unbecoming? | 行为不符合身份? |
[09:52] | What about my conduct is unbecoming? | 我的行为什么时候变成不符合身份了? |
[09:54] | Nothing. | 没什么 BRENDA 求你了 |
[09:55] | Brenda, please, don’t worry about it. | BRENDA 求你了 别担心 |
[09:57] | If i can’t get these charges withdrawn, | 如果我没法撤消投诉 |
[09:59] | I’ll find some way to show that they are completely without merit. | 我也会去证明指控毫无根据 |
[10:02] | And incidentally, just so you know, | 另外 和你说一下 这事也是对我的攻击 |
[10:04] | this is an attack on me, too, | 这事也是对我的攻击 |
[10:05] | so have no doubts about how vigorously i’m going to fight it, ok? | 所以我绝对会反抗到底的 好吗? |
[10:10] | So, just work your case. | 你尽管办案好了 |
[10:13] | If i’m in trouble, Will, | 如果我遇到麻烦 WILL, 我自己必须要知道 |
[10:14] | I deserve to know about it. | 我自己必须要知道 |
[10:17] | I agree, | 我赞成 不过 目前这事– |
[10:18] | but so far, this is… | 不过 目前这事– |
[10:22] | It’s in my hands, and you’re fine. | 在我掌控之下 你没事 |
[10:26] | Go solve your case. | 去办案吧 |
[10:39] | So, this is everyone who was here last night, Mr. Lopez? | 那么昨晚的人都到齐了 LOPEZ先生? |
[10:43] | Yes. | 是的 PRUITT夫人 根据你邻居们的说法 |
[10:44] | Mrs. Pruitt, according to your neighbors, | PRUITT夫人 根据你邻居们的说法 |
[10:46] | you and your husband were quarreling around the time you left your home. | 你离开家时你和你丈夫在争吵 |
[10:49] | What exactly were you guys arguing about? | 你们究竟为什么而争吵? |
[10:51] | It… it doesn’t matter anymore. | 这个不-现在不重要了 恐怕还很重要 |
[10:53] | I’m afraid it does. | 恐怕还很重要 |
[10:56] | Oh, no, thank you. | 哦 不 谢谢 不 谢谢 |
[10:58] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 警察也就你们家的家庭暴力事件上过门 |
[10:59] | Police officers also responded to other reports of domestic violence at your home. | 警察也就你们家的家庭暴力事件上过门 |
[11:03] | I mean, we have it on record. | 我们记录在案了 |
[11:05] | Amelia, no. | AMELIA 别 求你了 |
[11:06] | Please. | 求你了 是的 是的 他们是吵过架 |
[11:08] | Yes, yes, they have argued before. | 是的 是的 他们是吵过架 |
[11:10] | Why is that your business? | 与你何干? 因为最后一次争吵似乎演变为大打出手 |
[11:12] | Because this last argument seems to have been pretty physical. | 因为最后一次争吵似乎演变为大打出手 |
[11:16] | Mrs. Pruitt, 2 days ago, you took your 3-year-old son, | PRUITT太太 两天前 你带走了三岁的儿子 |
[11:20] | you left your house, and you came here. | 离开自己的家 跑到这来 |
[11:22] | Was that the last time you saw your husband? | 那是你最后一次见到你丈夫吗? |
[11:25] | – Yes. – I’ll ask you the question again. | – 是的 – 那么我再问你一次 |
[11:28] | What were you arguing about? | 你们为什么争吵? |
[11:30] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[11:32] | Do you remember how you got those bruises on your wrists and on your neck? | 那么你还记得你手腕和脖子上的淤伤是怎么来的吗? |
[11:36] | – This is too upsetting. – Ma’am, | – 我们没已经很心烦意乱了 – 女士 我们必须要知道你女儿昨晚的确切下落 |
[11:37] | It’s important that we determine the whereabouts of your daughter last night. | 我们必须要知道你女儿昨晚的确切下落 |
[11:40] | Amelia has never left this house since she got here. | AMELIA来了后就没出过门 |
[11:43] | She’s devastated by Richard’s death, | RICHARD的死让她伤心欲绝 |
[11:45] | and you are asking her all these suspicious questions. | 可你还疑神疑鬼 问她话 |
[11:48] | Amelia was here all night. | AMELIA整晚都在这 |
[11:50] | We all had dinner here together. | 我们一起吃的晚饭 你是? |
[11:52] | And you are? | 你是? – 我叫DENNIS. – 这位是DENNIS BURKE |
[11:53] | – I’m Dennis. – This is Dennis Burke, | – 我叫DENNIS. – 这位是DENNIS BURKE 我的一个学生 |
[11:55] | one of my master students. | 我的一个学生 练琴结束后我们留他吃晚饭 一直如此 |
[11:56] | We asked him to stay and eat with us after his lesson as we almost always do. | 练琴结束后我们留他吃晚饭 一直如此 |
[12:00] | It’s my pleasure to hang. | 能留下来我深感荣幸 我差一点就再也见不到AMELIA了 |
[12:01] | I almost never get to see Amelia anymore. | 我差一点就再也见不到AMELIA了 |
[12:06] | Look, have you even proven there was a murder? | 听着 你们是不是已经证明这是起谋杀案? |
[12:08] | We haven’t been able to dismiss it. | 我们还不能排除这个可能 |
[12:11] | So, what time did you eat dinner last night? | 那么昨晚你们几点吃的晚饭? |
[12:14] | At 7:00, Alonso? | 7点 ALONSO? |
[12:16] | Right before. | 在这之前 还有什么要问吗 JOHNSON警长? |
[12:17] | Is there anything else, Ms. Johnson? | 还有什么要问吗 JOHNSON警长? |
[12:20] | We have a very hard day to get through. | 今天对于我们家可是个艰难的日子 |
[12:23] | Of course. | 当然 不 不 谢谢 |
[12:24] | No, no. Thank you. | 不 不 谢谢 |
[12:27] | Thank you very much. | 十分感谢 |
[12:40] | Well, i’d say the wife has a pretty airtight alibi. | 看来妻子的不在现场证词滴水不漏啊 |
[12:43] | You know who needs airtight alibis? | 知道谁才需要如此滴水不漏的证词吗? |
[12:45] | Murderers. | 凶手 |
[12:53] | Let me emphasize this. | 我再重申一遍 地方检察院绝对没有质疑JOHNSON女士破案能力的意思 |
[12:54] | The D.A.’s office has no argument with Ms. Johnson’s abilities. | 地方检察院绝对没有质疑JOHNSON女士破案能力的意思 |
[12:58] | Right. | 好的 |
[12:59] | She thinks pretty highly of herself, but she’s competent. | 她虽自是清高 但她确实能干 |
[13:02] | Always glad to hear about competence from the FBI, agent Jackson. | 听您这么说她的能力 我很高兴 JACKSON探员 |
[13:05] | It’s her behavior, her manner, her… her dismissive attitude. | 主要是她的行事 她处事的方式 她-她那种不屑一顾的态度 |
[13:10] | I agree with that. | 我同意 我们已经向JOHNSON警长说明 2百万美元很可能会落到恐怖分子手中 |
[13:11] | We made it clear to chief Johnson | 我们已经向JOHNSON警长说明 |
[13:13] | that there might be $2 million moving into terrorists’ hands, | 2百万美元很可能会落到恐怖分子手中 |
[13:17] | and she completely blew us off for a pretty routine case of a wife murdering her husband. | 结果她把案子办成了普通的妻子谋杀丈夫的案件 |
[13:22] | And she suggested that i’d made serious errors in the prosecution of Bill Croelick. | 她还说我起诉BILL CROELICK时犯下了严重的错误 |
[13:27] | All right, so, | 好吧 那么 |
[13:28] | if internal affairs were to contact you | 如果内务部今天联系你们 |
[13:30] | regarding deputy chief Johnson today, | 询问有关JOHNSON副警长的事 |
[13:32] | you would be inclined… | 你们会说.. 部门合作方面 她做得很差 |
[13:34] | She’s bad at inter-agency relations. | 部门合作方面 她做得很差 |
[13:38] | That’s the gist of it, anyway. | 本来这就是重点 |
[13:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:42] | Might you be open to another solution? Because i have a proposal to make. | 你们能不能考虑另一个方案呢? 因为我有话要说 |
[13:52] | I understand Mr. Pruitt’s girlfriend’s… | 听说PRUITT的女朋友来了– |
[13:57] | Mr. Pruitt’s girlfriend’s here? | PRUITT女朋友来了? |
[13:58] | Uh, Dick’s girlfriend. | 哦 是DICK的女朋友 她管PRUITT叫DICK |
[13:59] | She called Mr. Pruitt “Dick.” | 她管PRUITT叫DICK – 好的 – 他们关系很亲密 |
[14:00] | – All right. – They were close. | – 好的 – 他们关系很亲密 |
[14:02] | Her name is Sandra Decourt. | 她名字叫SANDRA DeCOURT |
[14:05] | Hmm hmm, | 恩 恩 恩 《THE DRILL TEAM》是他做制片的第一部电影 |
[14:06] | the Drill Team was his first film as a producer, | 《THE DRILL TEAM》是他做制片的第一部电影 |
[14:10] | and it never would’ve gotten made without me. | 要是没我 电影根本拍不出来 |
[14:13] | I set it up. I attached Dick. | 全是我安排的 是我把DICK和电影联系起来 |
[14:15] | I bet she attached Dick to a lot of things. | 我敢说DICK和好多东西都连着呢 (DICK在俚语中指男性生殖器) |
[14:21] | When you say you attached Dick, | 你说你把DICK和电影联系起来 |
[14:24] | I’m not sure i know what that means. | 我不太明白你的意思 |
[14:26] | Well, i had the idea, | 呃 我想出来的创意 |
[14:29] | I got the writer, | 我找人写的剧本 |
[14:31] | and i took Dick with me to the studio with the first draft of the Drill Team, | 然后我带着DICK和《THE DRILL TEAM》的初稿去电影公司 |
[14:34] | and they agreed to let him produce it. | 他们就同意让他做制片人 |
[14:36] | Was that the first time that you met Mr. Pruitt? | 那是你第一次见到PRUITT先生吗? |
[14:39] | Hmm hmm. | 恩呢 我那时特别迷恋DICK |
[14:39] | I flipped for Dick. | 我那时特别迷恋DICK |
[14:41] | His attitude rocked, | 他的那种态度太酷了 |
[14:44] | and i brought him in for a meeting. | 我带他和公司的人见面 |
[14:46] | And i got Dick his First-Look deal at the studio. | 我就给DICK拿下了电影公司的首选权交易 |
[14:50] | So you guys all heard, right? | 想必大家都听说了吧 |
[14:52] | About the, uh, I.A. investigation? | 关于 呃 内务部调查的事 |
[14:54] | What I.A. investigation? | 什么内务部调查? |
[14:56] | An anonymous complaint against deputy chief Johnson. | 有人匿名投诉JOHNSON副警长 |
[14:59] | Conduct unbecoming. | 说行为不符合身份 |
[15:00] | Anybody here know anything about that? | 你们谁知道一些内情吗? |
[15:02] | – Did he appreciate all you’d done for him? – Oh, you’d think so, right? | – 他感谢过你为他所作的一切吗? – 哦 你以为他会 是吧? |
[15:06] | I figured we had a good run, he and I. | 我也以为我们相处的不错 |
[15:08] | His next movie, “Patty’s Pep Squad”, | 他的第二部电影 |
[15:10] | which was originally my idea, it got a green light last week. | 本来是我的创意 上周公司同意拍摄 |
[15:15] | And then he tells me, in regards to my participation, | 然后他告诉我 我在电影拍摄中的作用 |
[15:18] | the studio has decided to go a different direction. | 公司决定要调整一下 |
[15:22] | So, where did Mr. Pruitt tell you that you’d been unattached? | 那么PRUITT先生是在哪里告诉你 你已经被切断联系了 |
[15:26] | In a hot tub, maybe? | 也许是在热澡池里吧? |
[15:28] | Ok, you know what? | 实话就和你们说了吧 |
[15:30] | It was partly my idea. | 主意是我想的 |
[15:32] | I helped think it up, | 我帮忙想了出来 |
[15:33] | but i backed out, | 但我退出了 |
[15:35] | and i had no part in submitting the complaint, none. | 我绝对没有参与投诉这事 一点关系也没有 |
[15:38] | Yeah, but you know who did for sure, right? | 但你肯定知道是谁干的 对吗? |
[15:41] | Yeah… | 耶… |
[15:43] | And so do you, sergeant. | 你也知道 警官 |
[15:45] | … boyfriend. He was a project i’d set up. | …男朋友 他是我一手栽培的 |
[15:48] | And i am sorry he died. | 他死了 我也难过呀 |
[15:51] | Really. | 真的 |
[15:53] | But you don’t have an alibi. | 不过你没有不在现场的证词 |
[15:55] | God, if you want to be exact about it, no. | 天啊 要严格起来讲 的确没有 |
[15:58] | Look, what happened to Dick doesn’t have a twist at the end. | DICK之死一点悬念也没有嘛 |
[16:01] | Amelia did it. | 是AMELIA杀的 |
[16:04] | You know she did it. I know she did it. | 你知道是她杀的 我知道是她杀的 |
[16:06] | Her parents know she did it. | 她父母也知道是她杀的 |
[16:08] | She had every right to do it. | 她完全可以这么做 |
[16:09] | In fact, i would have probably done it myself if i was in love with him, | 其实 我要是爱他的话 我也会那么做 |
[16:12] | but i wasn’t in love with him. | 但我不爱他 |
[16:18] | All right, chief. | 好吧 警长 |
[16:20] | All right, i’m buying this guy was murdered, | 我相信他是被谋杀的了 |
[16:22] | but i just can’t believe | 我只是不相信 |
[16:23] | that he was done in by his wife or this… | 凶手会是她老婆或是这个– |
[16:26] | this d-girl. | D女孩 叫什么名字来着 SANDY? |
[16:26] | What’s her name, Sandy? | D女孩 叫什么名字来着 SANDY? |
[16:27] | What is a d-girl? | D女孩是什么? |
[16:29] | D-girl. It’s a derogatory title for women | D女孩 是对编写电影和电视剧剧本的 |
[16:31] | who develop movie and T.V. scripts, | 女性 污辱性的称呼 |
[16:33] | and why is it you think she couldn’t have done it? | 那么你凭什么认为不是她杀的? |
[16:35] | Because a woman like Sandy couldn’t hold a big guy | 因为象SANDY这样的弱女子 根本没法在水中摁住象PRUITT |
[16:38] | like Pruitt underwater while he’s drowning, Daniels. | 这么壮的人 尤其人还瘫在水中 DANIELS |
[16:40] | Really? Get up. | 真的吗? 起来 |
[16:43] | What? | 干吗? 过来 |
[16:44] | – Come on. Come on. – All right… | 过来 – 来吧 来吧 – 好吧… |
[16:50] | Or should i just take it off? | 我要不要把衣服脱了? |
[16:52] | Oh, no, here we go. | 哦 不用 来吧 |
[16:53] | Just do what you’re told just this once and sit. | 按要求去做 坐下来 |
[16:58] | Ah, now if only some fine-lookin’ woman | 啊 要是美眉跑过来 |
[17:02] | would come up behind me and try to drown me. | 从我后面抓住我想让我溺水 多好啊 摁 |
[17:10] | Wait a minute. Freeze. | 等一下 别动 呃… |
[17:16] | All right. Sanchez, sit back down. | 好的 SANCHEZ 坐回去 |
[17:18] | Come on. | 别呀 |
[17:20] | Uh, i got a bad feeling about this. | 我怎么觉得有点不对劲啊 |
[17:23] | Take it off. | 拿开 |
[17:25] | Start again. | 再来一次 呃…呃… |
[17:31] | Ok! Ok! God! | 好了 好了 不玩了 |
[17:34] | Ok! All right, damn it! | 哈 哈 哈 好了 好了 不玩了! 啊 |
[17:40] | Sorry. Ha ha ha. | 不好意思 哈哈哈 |
[17:41] | Your hair stayed on. | 你头发还在呢 |
[17:46] | Ah, let’s do it again. | 啊 再来一遍 |
[17:47] | Let’s do it again. | 再来一遍 |
[17:49] | Not necessary. | 没必要了 |
[17:50] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[17:52] | All right, so the wife and girlfriend are back on the list, yes? | 好吧 那么妻子和女友仍旧是怀疑对象 |
[17:55] | Yeah, uh, chief, | 呃 警长 |
[17:56] | neighbor’s on the phone. | 那个邻居打电话来了 你要不要和他说话? |
[17:57] | You want to talk to him? | 那个邻居打电话来了 你要不要和他说话? |
[17:58] | No, thank you. | 你要不要和他说话? 不 谢谢 |
[17:59] | I’d like to visit him at his house. | 我要亲自过去问他话 |
[18:02] | Sergea… | 警官– |
[18:03] | Where’s sergeant Gabriel? | GABRIEL警官在哪? |
[18:05] | Uh, he’s busy. | 哦 他忙着呢 |
[18:08] | And… he’s busy. | 很忙很忙 |
[18:11] | I think he’s, uh, | 他应该在 |
[18:12] | getting the print report on that CD player. | 取CD播放机上的指纹检查报告 |
[18:15] | I’ll go with you. | 我陪你去 |
[18:16] | Oh, all right. | 我陪你去 哦 好吧 |
[18:23] | David, i get that this internal affairs investigation | DAVID 我也知道这次内务部的调查 |
[18:26] | is going to be hard on your boss | 对你上司来说的确不是什么好事 |
[18:29] | and on your squad, | 还有对你的团队 |
[18:30] | but there’s really no reason for you to get involved at all. | 但是你没必要参与进来呀 |
[18:36] | Allow the system to handle this anonymous complaint | 让上头自己去处理这次的匿名投诉 |
[18:41] | in its own way. | 顺其自然 |
[18:42] | Except this anonymous complaint, | 可是这个所谓的匿名投诉 |
[18:44] | it’s not that anonymous, sir. | 并不是匿名的 |
[18:45] | Len’s already talked about it. Everybody knows who filed it. | 大家都在谈论这事 人人也都知道是谁递交的投诉书 是嘛? |
[18:50] | Well, you know what you think you know. | 那么 你自己尽管那么去想 |
[18:53] | Well, let’s suppose i don’t. | 那么就架设我不知道 |
[18:55] | Let’s suppose i have no specific knowledge as to who filed the complaint. | 假设我根本不知道是谁递交的投诉书 |
[18:57] | Suppose i were just to discuss the charge of conduct unbecoming an officer on its merits, | 我要谈谈这个行为不符合身份的指控究竟是不是属实 |
[19:03] | because internal affairs is gonna ask me about it, | 因为内务部肯定要来问我 |
[19:06] | and i’m gonna answer them. | 我得回答他们 |
[19:07] | And your response will be? | 那么你怎么回答呢 |
[19:12] | I’m going to tell them that i’ve observed | 我就告诉他们 |
[19:15] | deputy chief Johnson on every case that she’s worked | JOHNSON副警长办的每个案子我都参与了 |
[19:18] | and that i think the charges against her are small-minded, | 我觉得对她的指控是心胸狭窄的表现 |
[19:24] | petty, and malicious | 指控完全是微不足道 还带有恶意 |
[19:27] | and that i’m ashamed of whoever may have filed them. | 我为递交报告的人感到害臊 |
[19:32] | That’s what i’m gonna tell them. | 我就这么说 |
[19:39] | You feel better now? | 你现在感觉舒服了? |
[19:42] | You feel righteous, all puffed-up? | 你是不是觉得很有正义感 心潮澎湃? |
[19:45] | No, sir. | 不 长官 |
[19:46] | I feel sick to my stomach. | 不 长官 我感到极度恶心 |
[19:49] | If you’ll excuse me, I’m investigating a murder, sir. | 我先告退了 我还要调查谋杀案 长官 |
[20:00] | I really don’t pay that much attention to their arguments, | 我真没怎么留意他们在争吵什么 |
[20:03] | but it wasn’t his wife he was fighting with. | 但跟他打架的不是他妻子 |
[20:05] | It was his girlfriend. | 是他女朋友 |
[20:07] | Oh, this is the night before he died. | 就在他死的前一天 |
[20:10] | Did you hear anything specific? | 那你听到什么具体内容了吗? |
[20:12] | Not really. | 没有 |
[20:13] | I mean,”F” this, “F” that, “F” you. | 没有 也就是“F”这个 “F”那个的 |
[20:16] | Something about how hard she’d worked on pep squad, | “F”你 好像在说她为了《PEP SQUAD》是费尽心思 |
[20:19] | and how could he dump her? | 他怎么能抛弃她? |
[20:21] | And how he just used her, | 他是如何利用了她 |
[20:23] | and then he told her she was too expensive for what she did. | 然后他说她的职位供不起 |
[20:27] | Shame so much escaped you. | 真遗憾 你忘了不少东西 |
[20:29] | Is this the F’ing girlfriend that you heard? | 这个是不是你听到的说F词的那个女友? |
[20:32] | Yeah. | 没错 她开一辆银色的宝马X-5 |
[20:33] | She drives a silver BMW X5 | 没错 她开一辆银色的宝马X-5 |
[20:35] | and parks it about 5 feet away from the curb. | 车停在离路边5英尺的地方 |
[20:38] | So, after that, the girlfriend left, the wife stayed gone, and no one else came or went? | 那么 之后 女友离开 妻子不在 没有其他人进出? |
[20:43] | Nope. Except the gardener. | 是的 除了花匠 |
[20:49] | What time did you see him? | 你什么时间看见他的? |
[20:50] | I didn’t, but his truck was still parked out front when i walked the dog by around, uh… | 我没看见 不过他的卡车停在门口 我遛狗的时候还在… |
[20:55] | 7:30. | 大概7点半左右 |
[20:57] | Excuse me. | 让一下 |
[21:03] | So, you both work for the Pruitts? | 你们俩都为PRUITT干活? |
[21:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:07] | And were you working at the Pruitts’ house 2 evenings ago? | 那么两天前的晚上你们在那干活吗? |
[21:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:16] | And did you climb mount Everest in your undershorts? | 你有没有穿着短裤等喜马拉雅山? |
[21:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:22] | Maybe this would go a little quicker if i handled it, chief. | 还是让我来审问吧 警长 |
[21:27] | Ya think? | 真的? |
[21:30] | Jes. | 是的 PRUITT先生 |
[21:34] | I speak german, | 我会讲德语 |
[21:35] | russian, and am fully conversant in czech, | 我会讲德语 俄语 能流利地说捷克语 |
[21:37] | and i have to move to the one city | 可我偏偏却搬到 |
[21:38] | where half the people are from Latin America? | 可我偏偏却搬到 一个一半都是美籍拉丁人的城市 |
[21:42] | He’s asking them what specific problems | 他在问他们究竟 |
[21:44] | they have with Mr. Pruitt. | 和PRUITT先生有什么过节 |
[21:46] | You speak spanish? | 你讲西班牙语? |
[21:47] | My stepfather’s from Mexico. | 你讲西班牙语? 我继父是墨西哥人 |
[21:49] | Pruitt was always yelling at them. | PRUITT老是冲他们大喊大叫 |
[21:53] | He thinks they cut the trees back too much. | 他觉得树剪多了 |
[21:58] | And last christmas, | 去年圣诞节 |
[21:59] | he didn’t even give them a tip. | 他连小费都不给 |
[22:05] | …JACOBSONS … Jacobsons. In Westwood. | |
[22:19] | Abogado. | 在WESTWOOD |
[22:21] | Yes. | 是的 他刚才是不是说“AVOCADO”? |
[22:22] | Did he just say, “avocado”? | 是的 他刚才是不是说“AVOCADO”? |
[22:23] | No. Abogado. | 不是 是ABOGADO |
[22:25] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[22:26] | Attorney. | 什么意思? 律师 |
[22:35] | Just one second. | 等一下 |
[22:46] | All right, i think i’ve found a solution | 好吧 我想我找到解决 |
[22:48] | to your internal affairs problem, | 你的内务部调查问题的方法了 |
[22:49] | and i would love it if you would just hear me out | 麻烦你先听我把话说完 |
[22:51] | and not get all angry as i go through the options. | 别发火 |
[22:53] | What happened to making it all go away? | 你不是说要让指控撤消吗? |
[22:55] | Just… just listen, ok, because in essence, that’s what i’m doing. | 先-先听我说 因为说到底 我就是在朝那个方向努力 |
[23:00] | You wanna sit down? | 你要不要坐下? |
[23:03] | Here’s what could happen going from worst scenario to best. | 我们来看一下如何最从坏的情况变化到最好的情况 |
[23:08] | Worst, you’re given leave, paid or unpaid, depending, | 最坏情况是 你离职 带薪还是不带薪 取决于 |
[23:11] | while the charges against you are investigated for up to 2 years. | 对你的调查是不是达到两年 |
[23:15] | Next worst, | 第二种较差情况 |
[23:16] | you remain on duty here | 第二种较差情况 你依旧担任副警长职务 |
[23:19] | while you’re being investigated | 但是你时不时地还要 |
[23:20] | and somebody from internal affairs hounds you constantly. | 但是你时不时地还要 被内务部的人调查骚扰 |
[23:23] | That, of course, could also take ages. | 这样可能也要耗上几年 |
[23:25] | Well, you’ve succeeded in scaring me enough to listen to your last weaselly option. | 你这么一吓 看来我只好接受你最后一个选择了 |
[23:30] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[23:31] | You took less time to break up with me, i swear. | 是什么? 你和我分手都没磨蹭这么久 |
[23:33] | You’re not gonna believe how simple this is. | 其实整个过程很简单 |
[23:35] | I invite Jackson from the FBI | 我请联邦调查局的JACKSON |
[23:37] | and deputy D.A. Powell to my office, | 和副检察官POWELL来我的办公室 |
[23:39] | along with captain Taylor, | 还有区队长TAYLOR |
[23:41] | whom we all know filed this “anonymous” complaint. | 还有区队长TAYLOR 我们都知道是他递交的投诉报告 |
[23:43] | You just pop your head in, | 然后你进来 |
[23:46] | briefly apologize for not having worked as well with everyone | 简短地为没有能和各位愉快地合作而道歉 |
[23:49] | as you could have and promise to do better in the future, | 并保证以后一定改进 |
[23:52] | and we’re done. | 然后就没事了 |
[23:53] | Taylor will see that if internal affairs calls the FBI and the D.A., | 然后就没事了 如果内务部致电给联邦调查局和检察院 |
[23:57] | he’s gonna look like an ass. | TAYLOR脸上就挂不住了 |
[23:59] | We can get this outta the way tomorrow morning. | 明天早上这事就跟没发生过似的 |
[24:07] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[24:11] | I’ll talk to ’em. | 我和他们谈谈 |
[24:12] | Ok, and, uh, | 好的 |
[24:14] | you think you know what to say? | 你知道该怎么说吧? |
[24:17] | Yes, well, i’ll get it. | 是的 我知道怎么说 |
[24:19] | What time? | 什么时间? |
[24:22] | 8:45. | 8点45 |
[24:24] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[24:25] | I’ll be there. | 我准时到 |
[24:28] | Thanks for working everything out. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[24:34] | Ok. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[25:07] | Maid said to wait. | 佣人说了要等下 我已经等了20分钟了 |
[25:08] | I have waited 20 minutes. It’s long enough. | 我已经等了20分钟了 够久了 |
[25:34] | Pretty impressive. | 精彩啊 |
[25:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 中间部分有点粗 |
[25:37] | Middle section was a little sketchy. | 谢谢 中间部分有点粗 |
[25:47] | – You’re here a lot, aren’t you? – Just a second. | – 你常来 是吗? – 等下 |
[25:50] | There, there. That’s sloppy. | 就这 就这 弹得有点差 |
[25:54] | Excuse me. | 让一下 |
[25:55] | Um, i don’t have a grand piano at home, | 我家里没有这么好的钢琴 |
[25:59] | and i have a competition coming up in october, | 10月份我要参加比赛 |
[26:01] | so when i can’t schedule a practice room, | 所以当我没法安排入训练室时 |
[26:03] | they let me play here. | 他们就让我在这练 |
[26:07] | The Lopezes are wonderful people. | LOPEZE一家人非常好 |
[26:09] | I mean, Alonso’s sort of a taskmaster. | ALONSO就象工头一样 |
[26:11] | He doesn’t like me to leave here until i have it. | 直到我完成任务了才让我离开 |
[26:13] | Like the other night when he kept you late? | 就象那天晚上他留你很晚 |
[26:17] | You guys are really obvious, you know that? | 你们这帮人真是太容易看透了 是吧? |
[26:20] | I stay for dinner almost every time i’m here. | 我每次来几乎都要留下来吃晚饭 |
[26:21] | He wasn’t actually trying to put together an alibi for Amelia. | 他并没有故意给AMELIA制造不在现场的证据 |
[26:25] | So y’all had dinner together? | 那么你们在一起吃饭? |
[26:26] | Well, Alonso never sits very long. | ALONSO坐不长 |
[26:28] | He has a tour to practice for, | 他要巡演 所以得抓紧训练 |
[26:29] | so he pounded down some salad | 他就拿了点沙拉 |
[26:31] | and then he came in here. | 就来这了 |
[26:33] | So then it was just the 3 of you. | 那么也就是3个人一起用餐? |
[26:35] | Well, no. | 也不是 |
[26:37] | Mrs. Lopez got up about halfway through the meal to take Alonso a plate. | LOPEZ夫人中途起来给ALONSO送盘子 |
[26:40] | I think she wanted me to talk to Amelia. | 我想她可能要我和AMELIA谈谈 |
[26:44] | We were close… friends, | 我们关系亲密――是密友 |
[26:46] | but, uh… | 不过 呃… |
[26:49] | I think she wasn’t really in the mood. | 我猜她没心情 |
[26:50] | After a while, she went upstairs. | 吃了一会 她就上楼去了 |
[26:52] | And when did Ms. Lopez come back? | 那么LOPEZ夫人什么时候出来的? |
[26:54] | I don’t know. A little while later. | 不知道 也就一会吧 |
[26:55] | I read the paper for a bit. | 我还看了一会报纸 |
[26:57] | So how long were you alone, then? | 那么你一人独处了多久? |
[26:58] | Like i said, i don’t know. | 我说了 不知道 |
[27:01] | Mrs. Lopez came back. | LOPEZ夫人出来后 |
[27:02] | We shared a piece of cake, | 我们吃了一块蛋糕 |
[27:04] | and then she asked me to come in here | 然后她让我进练琴室 |
[27:06] | and beg Alonso to join us for coffee, at least, | 叫ALONSO出来一起喝喝咖啡 |
[27:08] | ’cause i think the practicing was getting on her nerves a little. | 也许琴声让她有点烦躁了吧 |
[27:11] | Did she ask where Amelia had gone? | 那她问AMELIA去哪了吗? |
[27:13] | Amelia hadn’t gone anywhere. | AMELIA哪也没去 |
[27:15] | But she had, | 但她肯定在什么地方呀 |
[27:16] | because her father was in the next room playing, | 父亲在隔壁练琴 |
[27:19] | her mother went to join him, | 母亲在父亲那 |
[27:20] | you were at the dinner table alone, | 母亲在父亲那 你一人在餐桌旁 |
[27:22] | so where was Amelia? | 那么AMELIA在哪里? |
[27:24] | Upstairs in her room. | 楼上自己房间里 |
[27:26] | I went and checked on her. | 我去看过她 |
[27:28] | Amelia was exhausted. | AMELIA身心憔悴 |
[27:30] | Now i’m afraid i’m going to have to | 我还得还麻烦你们 |
[27:31] | ask you to leave my husband’s studio. | 我还得还麻烦你们 离开我丈夫的工作室 |
[27:32] | No one’s allowed in here except family and students. | 只有家人和学生才能进来 |
[27:34] | Mrs. Lopez, we need to see Amelia. | LOPEZ夫人 我们必须见见AMELIA |
[27:37] | She’s not available. | 她暂不见外人 |
[27:38] | I could have her brought down to Parker center for an interview, | 我可以让她到警局走一趟 |
[27:40] | but in light of what she’s been through, I’d rather not. | 不过鉴于她的经历 |
[27:43] | The lawyer that we can provide for her | 我还是不这么做的好 那么到时候我们请的律师 |
[27:44] | will certainly advise her to say nothing. | 也会忠告她 不让她开口 |
[27:47] | I assure you, Ms. Johnson, | 我可以向你保证 JOHNSON女士 |
[27:48] | Alonso and i have the will and the means, | ALONSO和我有这个能力和办法 |
[27:50] | whatever it may take, to protect our daughter. | 想尽办法来保护我们的女儿 |
[27:52] | Ma’am no one’s accused your daughter of anything. | 女士 没人在指责你女儿 |
[27:54] | Listen to me! | 听我说! |
[27:56] | The night Richard was killed, | RICHARD被杀的那晚 |
[27:58] | Amelia was in this house with Alonso and me. | AMELIA在这里 和ALONSO还有我在一起 |
[28:00] | And if you insist on coming back here without our permission, | 如果你们继续象这样未经允许就到我们家来 |
[28:04] | I intend to report you to your superiors for harassment. | 我就要向你们上头反映 说你们骚扰民宅 |
[28:07] | You might have to take a number. | 那你干脆抄个电话号码好了 |
[28:20] | Are you thinking what i’m thinking? | 你是不是和我象的一样? |
[28:21] | I don’t know, what are you thinking? | 我不知道 你怎么想的? |
[28:23] | I’m thinking that no one could’ve gotten from here to Pruitt’s house | 我在想 没人能在一个小时之内 |
[28:25] | and back in under an hour. | 从这到PRUITT家再折回来 |
[28:27] | I mean, there were shows at the Greek and Hollywood Bowl. | 那天好莱坞露天剧场正好有演出 |
[28:29] | It would’ve been bumper to bumper for miles. | 堵车长达数英里 |
[28:31] | Is that what you were thinking? | 你是不是这么想的? |
[28:32] | No. I was thinking about the subway. | 没有 我在想地铁 |
[28:35] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 耶 |
[28:37] | We got a subway. | 我们有地铁呀 |
[28:40] | I wonder if the timing would work. | 我在想时间上能否对上号 |
[28:42] | Never ridden the subway before. | 还没乘过地铁 |
[28:44] | Something about going underground in a city | 城市地下有东西在动 |
[28:46] | that shakes that freaks me out a bit. | 想起来就觉得怪怪的 |
[28:48] | Sergeant, i need to ask you a question. | 警官 我得问你个事 |
[28:50] | Ok. | 说吧 |
[28:52] | Have i been a difficult boss? | 我这个头是不是很难相处? |
[28:55] | Have i offended you in some way without knowing it? | 我有没有无意之间得罪过你? |
[28:58] | No. | 没有 可能刚开始有点吧 |
[28:59] | Well, at first, you know? | 可能刚开始有点吧 |
[29:02] | I don’t know, i guess I’ve kind of gotten used to you. | 我也说不清楚 反正 我已经习惯了你的风格 |
[29:05] | You did pay me a compliment once. | 你还真有过一次夸我 |
[29:08] | Once? | 就一次? 是啊 是啊 几周前 |
[29:09] | Yeah. Yeah, a couple weeks ago, | 就一次? 是啊 是啊 几周前 |
[29:10] | you said, “good work”. | 是啊 是啊 几周前 你说“干的好” |
[29:14] | Look, i know this is a mess now. | 我也知道现在情况一团糟 |
[29:17] | But you… | 但是 你– |
[29:18] | you’ll find your way through it. | 但是 你– 你能挺过去的 |
[29:20] | Eventually. | 最终肯定能 |
[29:22] | I know you will. | 我相信你会的 |
[29:24] | I know you will. | 我相信你会的 |
[29:32] | There’s a red line stop in North Hollywood | 北好莱坞有一停靠站点 |
[29:34] | that’s under a mile from the Lopez house. | 离LOPEZ家不到一英里 |
[29:36] | Convenient. | 倒挺方便 |
[29:37] | Trains run every 20 minutes. | 倒挺方便 每20分钟一班车 |
[29:39] | What’s the closest station to the Pruitt house? | 离PRUITT家最近的是哪站? |
[29:41] | There’s 2: Hollywood and Vine, | 有2个 好莱坞/葡萄腾站 |
[29:42] | Hollywood and Western. | 好莱坞/西部站 |
[29:43] | What’s the travel time between the North Hollywood station | 好莱坞/西部站 那么从北好莱坞站 |
[29:46] | and the one on Hollywood and Western? | 到好莱坞/西部站要多长时间 |
[29:47] | 13 minutes. | 13分钟 |
[29:48] | Yeah, but nobody’s gonna walk | 13分钟 是呀 可没人会 |
[29:49] | from Hollywood and Western up into the hills of Las Villas, | 是呀 可没人会 从好莱坞/西部站走到拉斯贝拉斯山 |
[29:53] | take another 20 minutes to Pruitt’s. | 到PRUITT家步行还要20分钟 |
[29:55] | Double it, there and back. | 来回还要加倍 |
[29:56] | Chief, remember the neighbors said | 来回还要加倍 警长 还记得邻居说 |
[29:59] | that they saw a truck parked outside of Pruitt’s around 7:30. | 他们在7点半左右看见PRUITT屋外停放着一辆卡车吗? |
[30:02] | Thought it was the gardener. | 以为是花匠的 |
[30:04] | It’s near dark. | 以为是花匠的 当时天快黑了 |
[30:05] | You see a ratty truck with a leaf blower in the back, | 当时天快黑了 看见一辆破烂卡车 后面还放着个吹叶机 |
[30:07] | – and you just assume. – You know who has ratty cars, | – 自然会以为是花匠的 – 你们知道谁有破烂车 |
[30:10] | and portable CD players, and rides the subway? | 便携式CD播放机 |
[30:12] | Music students. | 还乘地铁吗? 音乐系学生 |
[30:13] | And this crime was carefully timed. | 这个案子的时间计算得相当精确啊 |
[30:17] | This CD player didn’t have any prints on it. | CD播放机上没有任何指纹 |
[30:19] | It was wiped clean. | 被擦干净了 |
[30:20] | Maybe it was brought to the scene. | 被擦干净了 也许是带到现场的 |
[30:22] | Lieutenant Tao, let’s drag the L.A. metro security cameras. | 陶警官 马上去查一下洛杉矶地铁的监控录像 |
[30:25] | Detective Daniels, let’s see | DANIELS探长 |
[30:26] | if that so-called gardening truck parked near any of our subway stations. | DANIELS探长 查一下那辆所谓的园丁车是不是在铁站附近停过 |
[30:30] | It might have been impounded. | 也许被车管所扣押了 |
[30:33] | Make some calls. | 打电话问问 |
[30:34] | Lieutenant Provenza… | 打电话问问 PROVENZA警官– |
[30:35] | Flynn and i are gonna go back to Sandy. | PROVENZA警官– FLYNN 和我再去找那个SANDY |
[30:37] | Why, exactly? | 为什么? |
[30:38] | Tie up loose ends. | 为什么? 整理一下凌乱的线索 |
[30:41] | Her loose ends need tying. | 她那头需要整理整理 |
[30:47] | You two take the train to and from both stops | 你们俩乘坐地铁往返于两站之间 |
[30:50] | and have a car drive you to and from the Pruitt house. | 驱车往返于PRUITT家和站点之间 |
[30:52] | Let’s get this timed. | 要计时 |
[30:53] | Yes, ma’am. | 要计时 好的 女士 |
[30:55] | I… | 我… |
[30:57] | I just wanna say that | 我只是想说 |
[31:01] | there’s been a complaint lodged against me, | 有人投诉我 |
[31:03] | an anonymous complaint with internal affairs, | 递交内务部的匿名投诉 |
[31:06] | and there’s a meeting about it tomorrow, | 明天要就此事开会讨论 |
[31:07] | and i don’t know what’s going to happen. | 明天要就此事开会讨论 我叶不知道结果会怎样 |
[31:14] | Interrogating people, | 审讯嫌疑人 |
[31:17] | getting to the truth, | 揭露真相 |
[31:19] | and, um, | 还有 |
[31:21] | knowing the right thing to do politically, | 在政治上还要圆滑 |
[31:25] | are two very different things. | 是两样完全不同的事 |
[31:28] | In fact, to do either of them very well, | 其实 这两样是 |
[31:30] | you have to pretty much ignore one of them altogether, | 鱼和熊掌不可兼得 |
[31:33] | which is what i’ve done. | 我现在就是这样 |
[31:35] | So, now, | 那么 |
[31:36] | like through most of my life, my career, | 那么 在我的生活和工作中 |
[31:40] | which is the best argument for reincarnation i can think of… | 一切似乎周而复始 不停在轮回… 哈哈哈! |
[31:45] | I’m in trouble again. | 我现在有遇到麻烦了 |
[31:48] | And, um, | 而且 |
[31:50] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[31:51] | if I’ll even be here tomorrow evening. | 我不知道 明天晚上我是否还在这 |
[31:55] | And if I’m not, | 如果我不在了 |
[31:57] | I just wanted… | 如果我不在了 我想.. |
[31:59] | to tell you all | 告诉大家 |
[32:01] | how much i’ve enjoyed working with you. | 告诉大家 和你们共事 我很高兴 |
[32:07] | Y’all are just… | 你们都是… |
[32:09] | just really great people. | 很出色的警察 |
[32:17] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[32:19] | I’ll see y’all in the morning, then. | 早上再见 各位 |
[32:29] | Ok. | 好了 |
[32:31] | We all know what’s going on here. | 我们也知道出什么事了 |
[32:36] | The smart move is to not get involved until the dust settles. | 明智之举就是静观其变 |
[32:41] | Yeah, that’s the smart move, all right. | 是啊 那是明智之举 |
[32:44] | What’s your idea? | 可你有什么点子? |
[32:58] | Well, mama, i tried calling earlier, | 妈妈 我之前打过电话呀 |
[33:00] | but there was no answer. | 没人接 |
[33:03] | You went to Stone Mountain for the Lazerama? | 你去石木山了? |
[33:07] | Did you have a picnic? | 你野炊了? |
[33:10] | Oh, i wish i’d been there. | 哦 真希望我能在那 |
[33:17] | No, i’m fine, it’s just… | 没有 我很好 只不过… |
[33:19] | I’m dealing with a bunch of rude jerks at work, that’s all. | 只不过工作上有帮烦人 |
[33:24] | Ha ha ha! No. | 哈哈哈! 不! |
[33:26] | Daddy can’t talk to ’em. No. | 爸爸不能和他们说 不! |
[33:29] | No, mama. No. | 别 妈妈 别 爸爸也帮不上什么忙 |
[33:31] | There’s nothing daddy can do. | 爸爸也帮不上什么忙 |
[33:32] | Don’t put him on the phone. | 别让他接电话 |
[33:34] | Hi, daddy. | 嘿 爸爸 |
[33:36] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[33:38] | Oh, i appreciate that, you know, | 谢谢了 |
[33:40] | but i think this is something | 但是我觉得这事 还是我自己一人处理比较好 |
[33:42] | I have to deal with on my own. | 还是我自己一人处理比较好 |
[33:45] | Hey, Brenda, i got the… | 嘿 BRENDA 我有– |
[33:48] | No, no, it’s just the TV. | 不 不 电视的声音 |
[33:52] | Yeah, i should let y’all go to sleep there. | 还是让二老您早点睡觉吧 |
[33:55] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 我没事 |
[33:56] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[33:57] | Ok. I love you, too. | 好的 我也爱你们 |
[34:00] | Bye-bye. | 再见 再见 |
[34:02] | Bye. | 再见 |
[34:04] | How are your parents doin’? | 你父母什么反应? |
[34:06] | My daddy wants to fly here and punch somebody. | 我爸想立刻飞过来揍人 |
[34:09] | That’s my job. | 这个还是我来吧 你说先揍谁? |
[34:10] | Who should i start with? | 你说先揍谁? 也许是我吧 |
[34:11] | Maybe me. | 也许是我吧 |
[34:13] | You know, it’s not like i start out | 你也知道 我并不是 存心想让联邦调查局和检察院的人这么恨我 |
[34:14] | wantin’ the FBI and the D.A.’s office to hate my guts. | 存心想让联邦调查局和检察院的人这么恨我 |
[34:17] | Just happens. | 事与愿违啊 |
[34:19] | Well, what am i supposed to do, | 不然我还能怎么做 他们明明错了还说他们是对的? |
[34:20] | tell ’em they’re right when they’re wrong? | 他们明明错了还说他们是对的? |
[34:22] | I’m not paid to be agreeable. | 我拿工资可不是做个好好先生的 |
[34:24] | You certainly aren’t. | 你肯定不是 |
[34:26] | I should quit is what. | 我应该辞职 |
[34:29] | Well… | 呃… |
[34:31] | If you wanna resign… | 如果你想辞职的话– 我有个抵押单据 |
[34:32] | I have a mortgage. | 我有个抵押单据 |
[34:36] | Quizno’s is hiring. | QUIZNO’S在招人 (QUIZNO’S是美国著名连锁快餐公司) |
[34:43] | You know… | 另外… |
[34:51] | I put a little money away. | 我自己存了点钱 |
[34:53] | And… | 而且… |
[34:57] | if push comes to shove, | 万一事态发展不好 |
[34:59] | we might think about moving in together. | 我们可以考虑同居 |
[35:04] | Splitting expenses. | 分担开销 |
[35:07] | You never come by my apartment anyway. | 反正你也没去过我家 |
[35:13] | Those are all terrible reasons to move in together. | 要在这么糟糕的情况下我们才搬到一起住啊 |
[35:15] | Yeah, well, spur of the moment. | 哦 其实也就是刚想到的 |
[35:18] | Give me a chance to think about it. | 给我个机会再好好想想 |
[35:34] | I’ve got some pictures that might interest you. | 我这有些照片 你会很感兴趣的 |
[35:36] | Blown up off tape we got from L.A. metro’s surveillance cameras. | 洛杉矶地铁站监控录像上放大洗出来的 |
[35:40] | And impound got a pickup truck with a lawnmower and a leaf blower in its bed | 车管所有一辆卡车 后面有除草机 和吹叶机 |
[35:44] | towed from beneath the Ralph’s on Hollywood and Western the morning after the murder. | 是从好莱坞/西部站拖走的 就在谋杀案发生的第二天早上 |
[35:48] | And this… | 还有这个… |
[35:51] | was found in the cab of the truck. | 是在卡车驾驶室找到的 |
[35:54] | Goes with the pictures. | 和照片上吻合 |
[35:58] | Thank you, lieutenant Tao. | 谢谢 陶警官 |
[36:00] | Um, have sergeant Gabriel meet me outside chief Pope’s office. | 让GABRIEL警官在POPE警长办公室外面等我 |
[36:06] | I’m gonna have to speed out of here like the wind. | 我很快就要被扫出去了 |
[36:08] | We’re all pulling for you, chief. | 我们都支持你 警长 |
[36:11] | Thank you, lieutenant. | 谢谢你 |
[36:12] | That means a lot. | 我深受感动 |
[36:22] | Chief Johnson, thank you for coming. | JOHNSON副警长 谢谢你能来 |
[36:26] | We realize this may be a little difficult for you… | 我们都知道现在对你来说是个艰难的日子– |
[36:28] | Y’all didn’t need to get up. | 你们不必起来 |
[36:30] | I’m sorry, agent Jackson. | 对不起 JACKSON探员 |
[36:32] | I didn’t mean to interrupt you. | 我不是故意打断你的话 恶习难改 |
[36:33] | It’s one of my bad habits. I know. | 恶习难改 |
[36:36] | Sit. Sit. | 坐 都坐 |
[36:39] | Shouldn’t take too long. | 应该不会太久 |
[36:41] | And, yes, it has been difficult for me. | 的确 现在对我来说很艰难 |
[36:44] | It’s kind of you to note that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[36:48] | Chief Pope, i wanna thank you for arrangin’ this meetin’. | POPE警长 感谢你安排这次会议 |
[36:54] | Let’s get to it, because i have an arrest to make in a murder investigation. | 那么我们就开始吧 因为我还要破案抓人 |
[36:59] | I’d like to start with you, Ms. Powell. | 先从你说起吧 POWELL女士 |
[37:04] | I’d like to say how sorry i am… | 我想说我很抱歉… |
[37:12] | that i was unable to ignore | 我没能忽略您 |
[37:14] | your general level of incompetence | 作为检察官在BILL CROELICK一案中 |
[37:15] | in the wrongly obtained conviction in the case of Bill Croelick, | 表现出的极差的办案能力 |
[37:19] | and i’m sorry if you felt hurt and defensive | 我也很抱歉 |
[37:21] | about putting a man on death row for the wrong crime, | 你把一个人关到死牢 他却没杀那个人 |
[37:23] | and i certainly hope that that will never, ever happen again. | 我衷心地希望这样的事 以后不再发生 |
[37:26] | Agent Jackson, i deeply regret that the FBI handed over $2 million | JACKSON探员 我深感歉意 联邦调查局把2百万美元 |
[37:30] | to a man on the terrorist watch list without the capacity to trace it | 交给一个疑为恐怖分子的人手中 却没能力追踪那笔钱款 |
[37:34] | or manage to follow him for months | 甚至跟踪他好几个月 |
[37:36] | without knowing his wife was having an affair with the doctor. | 却浑然不知他妻子和别人有外遇 |
[37:39] | And i hope you do much better in the future. | 我也希望你将来能把事情办得像样点 |
[37:42] | Captain Taylor, I suppose i should apologize to you | TAYLOR队长 我也要向你道歉 |
[37:44] | for not having been born in Los Angeles, | 我虽不是出生在洛杉矶 |
[37:47] | but having seen you work up close now for several months, | 但几个月来看着你办案 |
[37:51] | I can honestly say that try as i might, | 说实话 我虽然尽量不去那么想 |
[37:53] | I can’t think of any fair and reasonable system on earth | 可我还是觉得在这个世界上任何公平合理得制度下 |
[37:57] | where i wouldn’t outrank you. | 我不可能官不比你大! |
[38:01] | There. | 好了 |
[38:04] | I hope that clears everything up. | 这下都清楚了 |
[38:08] | well, excuse me. | 对不起了 |
[38:10] | I mean, uh, | 我 |
[38:12] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[38:15] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[38:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:29] | Well… | 呃… |
[38:31] | She did say she was sorry. | 她还是说她道歉了 |
[38:39] | I’m sorry. Of course, this is terrible. | 对不起 刚才实在是太尴尬了 |
[38:44] | Terrible. | 尴尬的很 |
[38:52] | Can’t you just go away? | 你们走开! 我要进来! |
[38:54] | I am entering this house. | 我要进来! 你要么留在这 |
[38:55] | You can either stay here, | 你要么留在这 要么GABRIEL警官就送你去警局 |
[38:56] | or sergeant Gabriel here will escort you downtown. | 要么GABRIEL警官就送你去警局 |
[38:58] | Mama! | 妈妈! 求求你 别再烦他们了 |
[38:59] | Please! Please leave them alone! | 求求你 别再烦他们了 |
[39:00] | They’re protecting me. | 他们是在保护我 |
[39:03] | Whoa. Why don’t you people just wait in the living room? | 你们还是在客厅先等一下 |
[39:05] | First of all, we’re not “you people.” | 首先 我们不是什么“你们” 我们是洛杉矶警察 |
[39:06] | We’re Los Angeles police, | 我们是洛杉矶警察 第二 如果我们突然造访 |
[39:07] | and when we show up unexpectedly, | 第二 如果我们突然造访 说明问题不在我们这 |
[39:09] | it’s not because we have a problem, | 说明问题不在我们这 而是你们有问题 |
[39:10] | it’s because you do. | 而是你们有问题 我建议你最好一边站着 别出声 |
[39:11] | Now, i suggest you step aside and be quiet. | 我建议你最好一边站着 别出声 |
[39:13] | I will file a grievance against you. | 我要投诉你 |
[39:15] | Delia Lopez, i’ll ask you again. | DELIA LOPEZ 我再问你一遍 |
[39:16] | Who were you with during the time | 你女婿被人按在热水池中溺水而亡时 你究竟和谁在一起? |
[39:18] | your son-in-law was forcibly drowned in his hot tub? | 你究竟和谁在一起? |
[39:21] | – I want you out of my house! – The answer is no one. | – 你给我出去! – 回答就是根本没人 |
[39:24] | Arrest Delia Lopez for the murder of Richard Pruitt. | 以谋杀RICHARD PRUITT的罪名逮捕DELIA LOPEZ |
[39:26] | I want an attorney! | 我要律师! 你是需要律师了 |
[39:27] | You’ll need one. | 你是需要律师了 在我出来之前把她留在客厅 |
[39:29] | Keep her in the living room until i come out. | 在我出来之前把她留在客厅 |
[39:31] | – What is going on? – Step back inside. | – 怎么回事? – 请你回去 – 麻烦了 LOPEZ先生 – 出什么事了? |
[39:32] | – Please, Mr. Lopez. – What is this about? | – 麻烦了 LOPEZ先生 – 出什么事了? 你得好好选择你的不在场证词究竟该保护谁 |
[39:33] | I need you to make a choice about who you’re protecting with this alibi of yours. | 你得好好选择你的不在场证词究竟该保护谁 |
[39:45] | My daughter is a victim herself. | 我女儿自己是受害者! |
[39:48] | Can you not see that? | 你看不出来吗? |
[39:50] | My wife, my wife is incapable of murder. | 我妻子 她不可能杀人的 |
[39:52] | She could help plan one, | 但她可以帮忙 |
[39:54] | if, in her mind, the murder was justified. | 如果在她看来 这个谋杀是正当的话 |
[39:56] | You see, i can break this alibi of yours. | 我可以推翻你所谓的不在场证词 |
[39:59] | I can prove you don’t know where Amelia was | 我可以证明谋杀发生时 |
[40:01] | when this murder was committed. | 你并不知道AMELIA在哪 AMELIA在这 |
[40:02] | Amelia was here. | AMELIA在这 她就在这里 |
[40:03] | She was here. | 她就在这里 |
[40:04] | Dennis saw her. | DENNIS看见她了 我妻子也看见了 |
[40:05] | My wife saw her. | 我妻子也看见了 你怎么推翻? |
[40:06] | You cannot prove otherwise. | 你怎么推翻? |
[40:08] | My daughter was here! | 我女儿就在这 |
[40:09] | I know she was, | 我知道她在这 但你又在哪? |
[40:10] | but where were you? | 但你又在哪? |
[40:14] | One of the unexpected benefits | 恐怖活动让我们提高警惕 |
[40:16] | of terrorist activity is the excellent camerawork | 在公共交通系统中 |
[40:20] | throughout our public transportation systems. | 安装了监控录像设备 |
[40:24] | First movement, allegro. | 第一步 |
[40:26] | Alonso getting into the subway near his house. | ALONSO上了离他家不远的地铁站 |
[40:29] | Second movement, adagio. | 第二步 |
[40:31] | Alonso getting off the train at Western and Hollywood. | ALONSO在好莱坞/西部站下车 |
[40:35] | And here is Alonso coming home from his son-in-law’s house, | 这张是ALONSO从女婿的房子走出来时拍的 |
[40:38] | his clothes damp from drowning Richard Pruitt. | 淹死RICHARD PRUITT时衣服弄湿了 |
[40:42] | Agitato. | 这是高潮部分 |
[40:43] | And here, the final movement, vivace. | 这个是最后一步 |
[40:47] | Coming home as fast as you can. | 尽快赶回家 |
[40:51] | Here is the cap that you left in the truck | 这是你留在卡车里的帽子 |
[40:56] | that you bought from a used car dealer on Melrose and Highland. | 车是从位于梅尔罗斯和高地大道交汇处的二手车商那买的 |
[41:08] | That is not me. | 这个不是我 |
[41:11] | I was here, | 我在工作室里 |
[41:12] | playing the entire time. | 一直在弹琴 |
[41:16] | It certainly sounded like you were here. | 是听起来你在 |
[41:19] | But… | 但… |
[41:22] | You didn’t keep Dennis around here as an alibi for Amelia. | 你让DENNIS留下来不是 为了给AMELIA制造不在现场证词 |
[41:26] | You kept him here as an alibi for yourself. | 而是为了给你自己制造不在现场证词 |
[41:29] | Dennis was stalled at the dinner table | DENNIS一直在餐桌那 |
[41:31] | so he could say he heard you playing in the next room. | 所以他说他一直听见隔壁的琴声 |
[41:34] | But you don’t have enough memory in your playback | 但是你离开那么长时间 |
[41:36] | to cover the entire period you were away, | 不可能自己去倒带 |
[41:38] | so your wife pretended to come in | 所以你妻子假装进屋 |
[41:40] | and give you a plate of food. | 给你送吃的 |
[41:43] | She waited, | 她稍作停顿 |
[41:44] | and she restarted your program, | 又重播了带子 |
[41:47] | all of which makes Delia an accessory to murder. | 这样DELIA就是谋杀案的从犯 |
[41:52] | Unless… | 除非… |
[41:58] | Unless? | 除非? |
[42:11] | Alonso Lopez, you are under arrest for the murder of Richard Pruitt. | 我现在以涉嫌谋杀RICHARD PRUITT逮捕你 |
[42:14] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 你所说的一切将会成为呈堂供词 对你不利 |
[42:15] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切将会成为呈堂供词 对你不利 |
[42:19] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 你要是请不起 |
[42:20] | If you can’t afford one, | 你要是请不起 政府会为你提供一名律师 |
[42:21] | one will be provided for you by the state. | 政府会为你提供一名律师 |
[42:23] | Have you heard and understood these rights? | 你听见 明白你的权利吗? |
[42:27] | Yes, I… I have. | 是的 我明白 |
[42:31] | Would you like to waive your right to an attorney? | 你是否愿意放弃请律师的权利? |
[42:35] | Because if you do, it’s possible you could tell me | 因为你如果这么做 你可以说 |
[42:38] | that your wife was surprised not to find you in this room when she brought you dinner. | 你妻子送菜进来时 发现你不在屋内 大吃一惊 |
[42:43] | She could visit you in prison. | 这样她以后就可以探监了 |
[42:46] | Do you understand what i’m saying, Mr. Lopez? | 你明白我的意思吗 LOPEZ先生? |
[42:53] | Yes. | 明白 |
[43:10] | Yes. | 明白 |
[43:14] | I do waive my right to an attorney. | 我放弃请律师的权利 |
[43:18] | My wife and daughter are not involved. | 我妻子和女儿和本案无关 |
[43:24] | I murdered that filth who beat my daughter. | 是我杀死了那个虐待我女儿的畜生 |
[43:31] | I protected my family, | 我保护了我的家人 |
[43:34] | as the basest of animals is allowed to do, | 就连一只动物都会这么做 |
[43:38] | as i have the right to do. | 我也有权这么做 |
[43:52] | It doesn’t matter what Jackson and Powell think. | JACKSON和POWELL怎么想已经不重要了 |
[43:54] | After what she said to them? | 她把话说成那样 还无所谓? |
[43:56] | There’s a limit to how much the chief cares about all that. | 警长的容忍是有限度的 |
[43:59] | What really matters is the internal part of the complaint. | – 重要的是这个投诉的在内务部那边的处理情况 – 我可不这么看! |
[44:01] | Well, i disagree! | 我强烈地 |
[44:03] | And it is my strong, | 我强烈地 |
[44:05] | and, frankly, unswerving position, | 决不动摇 |
[44:07] | that this department is best served | 地认为除非我们仔细审查每个投诉 |
[44:10] | when we review all legitimate grievances, | 否则对整个局是有百害而无一益 |
[44:12] | and i don’t think i’m alone on this one. | 支持我观点的也不止我一人 |
[44:15] | Really? | 是吗? |
[44:18] | Well, do you think, uh… | 那么你觉得… |
[44:22] | Gabriel is with you? | GABRIEL同意你的看法吗? |
[44:27] | Or Daniels? | 或是DANIELS? |
[44:30] | Sanchez, Provenza, Tao. | SANCHEZ PROVENZA 和陶 |
[44:35] | How about… Flynn? | 还有…FLYNN? |
[44:41] | Resignations from every single member of her squad, | 要案组每位成员的辞职信 |
[44:45] | effective immediately, | 即刻生效 如果JOHNSON副警长由于这个匿名投诉 |
[44:46] | if chief Johnson is transferred or put on leave | 如果JOHNSON副警长由于这个匿名投诉 被上头调走 |
[44:49] | in regard to any disciplinary action relating to this anonymous complaint. | 或是被撤职 |
[44:57] | Now, if someone wants to be responsible forgetting rid of some of the best, | 如今要是有人非要赶走 |
[45:03] | most experienced people in this department, | 我们部门最有经验的一批人 |
[45:05] | many of whom you hand-picked | 其中不少还是你本人 |
[45:08] | for Priority Homicide in the first place, | 亲自为要案组挑选的 |
[45:11] | I guess i can’t stop someone. | 我也没办法阻止他呀 |
[45:14] | But if the chief decides that this was a colossal waste of our time and our resources, | 但是万一上头认为这样子简直就是糟蹋时间和人力的话 |
[45:19] | there will be serious repercussions. | 后果可就严重了 |
[45:23] | If, on the other hand, | 不过 |
[45:25] | this complaint were to suddenly disappear, | 如果这个投诉突然消失 |
[45:29] | loath as i am to suggest it, there is a promotion available. | 虽然我也不齿这么提 局里倒是有个升职的机会 |
[45:39] | Commander Scott’s position. | SCOTT大队长的位置 |
[45:40] | One rank below deputy chief. | 仅仅比副警长小一级 |
[45:44] | Any chance he might be interested? | 不知道他有没有兴趣啊? |
[45:56] | Here’s the transcript for Alonso Lopez’s confession. | 这是ALONSO LOPEZ供词的文字稿 |
[45:59] | Thanks, Buzz. You can just put it in there. | 谢谢 BUZZ 放那吧 |
[46:03] | The truck’s been sent over to S.I.D. | 卡车已经送往鉴证科了 |
[46:12] | Lieutenant, you think there’s any chance this may backfire? | 副队长 我们那个方法会不会适得其反? |
[46:17] | We’re about to find out right now. | 会不会马上就知道了 |
[46:33] | So, we have a summation of a case to write. | 那么我们还要总结一下这个案子 |
[46:40] | Detective Daniels, | DANIELS探长 |
[46:43] | if you could do that for us. | 麻烦你来写一下总结 |
[46:48] | Lieutenant Tao, | 陶警官 |
[46:50] | you could catalogue the evidence and autopsy report. | 麻烦你给证物和尸检报告分类编排 |
[46:55] | And, uh, summation of statements. | 还有陈述报告 |
[46:57] | Lieutenant Provenza? | PROVENZA警官 |
[47:01] | You might get to see Sandy again. | 你可以再去看看SANDY |
[47:06] | Detective Sanchez, | SANCHEZ探长 |
[47:08] | summation of statements. | 陈述报告 |
[47:12] | Lieutenant Flynn. | FLYNN警官 |
[47:15] | Your resignation surprised me most of all. | 你提出辞职着实让我吃了一惊 |
[47:19] | The whole time i’ve been here, | 我来着这么长时间了 你从来就没说过半句好话 |
[47:20] | you’ve never said one complimentary thing about or to me. | 你从来就没说过半句好话 |
[47:32] | Chief, you have really great legs. | 警长 你的腿真美 |
[47:42] | Lieutenant Flynn. | FLYNN警官 |
[47:47] | Fill out the conclusion section. | 完成结论部分 |
[47:51] | Let’s have that out to the D.A.’s office. | 全部送到检察官那去 |
[47:53] | Make the charges murder one. | 指控是一级谋杀 |
[47:57] | And, sergeant Gabriel, | GABRIEL警官 |
[48:01] | if you could, uh, | 麻烦你 |
[48:02] | walk the boxes over to their offices. | 把盒子的资料都送到办公室去 |
[48:08] | And then, i think it might be appropriate, | 我觉得我应该 |
[48:10] | well, chief Pope tells me that sometimes, | POPE警长告诉我 |
[48:13] | at the conclusion of a successful case, | 有时候 案子结了后 |
[48:16] | y’all gather at O’Malley’s to celebrate. | 你们会去O’MALLEY’S庆祝 |
[48:19] | And i thought, under the circumstances, | 我想 目前这个情况下 |
[48:23] | I’d… | 我… |
[48:26] | I’d like to buy y’all drinks. | 我应该请大家喝酒 |
[48:28] | If… you’re available. | 如果你们有空 |
[48:31] | And would like. | 愿意来的话 愿意 |
[48:32] | We’d love to. | 愿意 |
[48:33] | – Works for me. – Be there. | 我没问题 一定去 |
[48:38] | All right, then. | 那就好 |
[48:45] | Thank you all very much. | 十分感谢 |
[48:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:53] | You’re welcome, chief. | 别客气 警长 |
[48:59] | Ta-Da. | 哈哈 |
[49:02] | We’re never gonna hear the end of this. | 没想到结果会这么好啊 |
[49:08] | Get up off my desk. | 从我桌上起来 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 全剧终!谢谢观赏! |