时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | raise your right hand. | 请举起你的右手 |
[00:03] | Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth,so help you god? | 以上帝的名义 你是否发誓你所说的完全是实情? |
[00:08] | I do. | 我发誓 |
[00:11] | Would you please state your name for the record? | 你能否为档案提供你的名字? |
[00:13] | Brenda leigh johnson. | |
[00:14] | And,uh,what is your job title? | 你的职衔是什么? |
[00:17] | Deputy chief priority homicide, los angeles police department. | 洛杉矶警署 重案组组长 |
[00:21] | We are assembled in the offices of kornbluth, elkins and brenner et al | 今天在这里举行 |
[00:25] | for depositions in the separation agreement pope v pope. | Pope夫妇的分居协议的宣誓作证 |
[00:30] | Docket number 3025a. | 案件编号 3025A |
[00:32] | Counsel for both parties are present. Also present is the respondent william H.Pope. | 双方辩护律师在场 被告William H.Pope也在场 |
[00:38] | – Good morning,everyone. – Good morning. | – 各位早上好 – 早上好 |
[00:40] | The matter before us today is the legal custody of mR.Pope’s children. | 今天讨论的重点 是关于Pope先生子女的合法监护权 |
[00:46] | Now chief johnson,you have been called as a character witness,so | Johnson组长 作为被告的品格证人 |
[00:49] | would you please,in your own words, describe mr.Pope as a man and as a father. | 那么你能不能用自己的话说一下 Pope先生是怎样的人 怎样的父亲? |
[00:55] | Will is a devoted and loving father. | Will是一位尽职的好父亲 |
[00:58] | As assistant chief,he oversees thousands of officers. | 作为副局长 他管着数以千计的警员 |
[01:01] | He handles this responsibility with integrity,honesty and decency. | 工作上 他诚实正派 |
[01:05] | And that’s the example he sets for his kids. | 他为他的孩子树立了一个好榜样 |
[01:09] | Ms.Johnson, | Johnson女士 |
[01:10] | how would you describe your relationship with mr.Pope? | 你和Pope先生之间是什么关系? |
[01:14] | He’s my boss. | 他是我的上司 |
[01:15] | And isn’t he also a sexual partner? | 同时他也是你的性伴侣? |
[01:19] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[01:20] | For the record,this is exhibit number 3. | 我是根据档案中的3号证物… |
[01:24] | A letter written by ms.Johnson to mr.Pope | 由我的委托人在她的丈夫的物品中发现的 |
[01:27] | discovered by my client among her husband’s belongings. | 一封由Johnson女士写给Pope先生的信件 |
[01:31] | Is this your handwriting,ms.Johnson? | Johnson女士 这是你的笔迹吗? |
[01:35] | That letter was written a long time ago. Before chief pope ever met estelle. | 这封信是很久以前的了 早在Pope遇到Estelle之前就有的 |
[01:40] | Was mr.Pope married to someone else at the time? | 当时Pope先生是不是已经结婚了? |
[01:41] | – This is my personal correspondence. – Will,will,please– | – 这是我的私人信件 |
[01:44] | I object. | 我反对 |
[01:46] | This line of questioning is way beyond the subpoena and borders on harassment. | 你的提问已经超过的询问的界限 |
[01:50] | On the contrary. | 但从另一方面方面来看 |
[01:51] | Ms.Johnson’s previous relationship with the respondent brings into question | 鉴于Johnson女士和被告的关系 |
[01:55] | the issues of character and integrity which she herself has raised. | 我有理由对她之前的陈述产生怀疑 |
[02:00] | Frankly,I wonder how the thousands of officers who report to assistant chief pope would feel | 如果Pope局长将他的情人 提拔为他副官的事情 |
[02:05] | about his honor and integrity if they knew he’d promoted his mistress to be his deputy. | 被他数以千计的下属知道后 他们还会觉得他是正直公正的吗? |
[02:21] | I’m sorry. There’s been a murder. | 对不起 有谋杀案发生了 |
[02:24] | I have a crime scene to get to. | 我必须赶到现场去 |
[02:26] | Ms.Johnson, I haven’t finished asking my questions. | Johnson女士 我的问题还没有说完 |
[02:28] | But I’ve finished answering them. Thank you so much. | 但我的回答到此为止了 非常感谢! |
[02:45] | Chief johnson. | Johnson组长 |
[02:46] | I thought you had a deposition today. | 我以为今天你要去作证 |
[02:48] | It’s over. | 已经结束了 |
[02:49] | Thank you for covering. You want to bring me up to speed? | 谢谢你的帮忙 要我来接手吗? |
[02:51] | Certainly. | 是的 |
[02:52] | First officers on the scene broke the window,opened the door, | 据第一批赶到现场的警官 从窗户进入 然后开门 |
[02:55] | stepped inside found our victim,female, late twenties,on the sofa,shot in the head. | 进屋后在沙发上发现 30岁不到的女性受害人 头部中枪 |
[03:00] | Oh,the house is listed under the name rawley. | 噢 对了 房屋的所有者是Rawley |
[03:03] | – Is that a name I should know? – Samuel rawley. | – 他是个大人物? |
[03:05] | He was a big shot in the garment center downtown for 30 years. | 服装大王 在市中心做了30年生意 |
[03:08] | Young lady’s his daughter. Mailman there called in the 911. | 受害人是他的女儿 邮递员报的警 |
[03:12] | Chief,this is derek draper. | 组长 这位是Derek Draper |
[03:14] | – Mr.Draper. – Hi. | – Draper先生 – 你好 |
[03:16] | Can you tell me who gets the mail at this house? | 你知道这家谁取信的吗? |
[03:18] | Gennifer rawley. It’s gennifer with a “G.” | G开头的Gennifer |
[03:21] | – Anyone else? – Not that i know of. | – 还有别人吗? – 我就知道她一个 |
[03:23] | Could you tell me why you called the police? | 你是如何发现并去报警的? |
[03:25] | Well,I was bringing a package to the front door, | 因为我把包裹放在前门 |
[03:28] | and I could see ms.Rawley through the window, you know,on the sofa, | 所以我看到Rawley女士在沙发上 |
[03:31] | and I rang the bell,and she didn’t move. And I banged on the glass,and… | 我按了门铃 她没有反应 接着我又敲了窗户… |
[03:37] | she still didn’t move,so I called the police. | 她还是没有动 于是我就报了警 |
[03:40] | You did the right thing. | 你做的很好 |
[03:43] | Oh,thank you,mr.Draper. Thank you. | 谢谢你 Draper先生 谢谢! |
[03:47] | Ok,let’s take a look at gennifer with a “G.” | 我们到G开头的Gennifer屋子里去看看 |
[03:50] | – Chief. – Oh,thank you. | – 给 组长 – 哦 谢谢 |
[03:53] | Chief. Chief. | 组长 |
[03:55] | – Booties. – Oh,right. | – 鞋套 – 什么? |
[03:57] | Of course. | 哦 对了 |
[04:04] | What’s that smell? That’s not decomposition.What is that? | 这什么味啊? 这不是腐烂的味道 是什么? |
[04:06] | Decomp mixed with crystal meth. | 腐烂与甲安菲他明晶体混合物的味道 (甲安菲他明:一种毒品) |
[04:08] | Odorless in the bag. Stinks when you smoke it. | 装在袋子里没有气味 只有点燃才会发出难闻的气味 |
[04:10] | And when you sweat it out. | 出汗将其排出体外时也难闻 |
[04:12] | Man,meth addicts really prefer the dark. They’re like vampires. | 吸这种毒品的人像吸血鬼一样 喜欢呆在黑暗的环境中 |
[04:18] | Thank you for keeping everything as is. You can turn the lights on now. | 谢谢你保护了案发现场 现在可以开灯了 |
[04:25] | Time of death? | 死亡时间是? |
[04:26] | They’re saying between 4 and 6am. She got a bullet to the back of the head. | 他们说是凌晨4点到6点 脑后中了一枪 |
[04:30] | Ugly. | 恶心! |
[04:32] | And they left that behind. | 留下了武器 |
[04:34] | It’s usually hit men that drop their weapon at the scene. | 职业杀手通常在案发现场丢下武器 |
[04:36] | But commander,you said the responding officers had to break in | 但是督察 你说当时的警员是爬窗才进来的 |
[04:39] | suggesting there was no forced entry. | 说明凶手不是暴力闯入的 |
[04:41] | Yes,ma’am. | 是的 |
[04:42] | But a drug addict isn’t always so choosy about who she lets into the house. | 她是瘾君子 有可能让任何人进来 |
[04:46] | One of her junkie friends could’ve killed her for some cash,or for no reason at all. | 也许她的一个毒友为了钱杀了她 也许根本不为什么 |
[04:50] | Looks like she went on a bit of a shopping spree before she died. | 看来她死前疯狂购物过 |
[04:54] | Wouldn’t a junkie have hauled off some of this electronic stuff? | 为什么罪犯不拿走这些电子产品? |
[04:56] | It’s easy to sell. | 很容易出手的 |
[04:59] | Or maybe she killed herself. | 或者…她是自杀的 |
[05:01] | Chief! Oh,chief. | 组长! 哦 组长 |
[05:03] | Got something out here in the guest house you ought to look at. | 在客房发现一些东西 你来看看 |
[05:06] | Chief,I want to show you something. | 组长 看这里 |
[05:13] | Now,if something was stashed in here, | 这里曾藏过什么东西 |
[05:16] | like cash maybe,it’s gone. | 可能是钱 已经不见了 |
[05:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:25] | Oh… | 噢… |
[05:29] | looks like someone’s either living out of a suitcase,or just got back from vacation. | 这人要不就是长期旅居客地 要不就是刚刚度假回来 |
[05:33] | Lieutenant tao,let’s put an investigative hold on gennifer’s credit cards, | Tao副队长 对Gennifer的信用卡调查一下 |
[05:36] | but keep them active. | 但不要冻结账户 |
[05:38] | I’d like to take a look at her financial history please. | 我想看一下她的消费记录 |
[05:42] | Lieutenant flynn,with a drug habit like this one, I’ll bet gennifer with a “g,” | Flynn副队长 从她的赌瘾看 |
[05:45] | has an arrest record. I’d like to review it please. | 这个G开头的Gennifer 一定有被逮捕的记录 查一下 |
[05:50] | Lieutenant provenza,let’s put a rush on those prints for a positive I.D. | Provenza副队长 取下现场指纹 确定身份 |
[05:54] | And sergeant gabriel,next of kin. We’ve got a notification to do.Thank you. | Gabriel警佐 请通知家属 谢谢 |
[05:58] | Chief johnson,this looks like a drug rip-off gone bad. | Johnson组长 看来只是毒品抢劫导致的案件 |
[06:01] | If you have some other commitments, I’ll have robbery/homicide take up the slack. | 如果你还有其他的事要忙 我可以让抢劫谋杀组来接手这个案子 |
[06:05] | I appreciate your attention to my schedule, commander,but right now, | 谢谢你的关心指挥官 但现在… |
[06:08] | there’s no place else chief pope would rather I be. | 这里才是Pope局长希望我呆的地方 |
[06:15] | You kept my letters? | 你还留着我的信? |
[06:18] | Estelle had no business going through my personal stuff. | Estelle没权查看我的私人物品 |
[06:20] | I’ve worked so hard to earn the trust of my division. My god! | 我是如此努力的工作去赢取大家的信任 我的老天! |
[06:24] | Why is estelle doing this to me? | Estelle为什么要这样做? |
[06:27] | You told me she didn’t even want the kids. | 你告诉我她不想要孩子的 |
[06:29] | I think she’s just using them to blackmail me for more money. | 我想她只是为了一些钱而勒索我 |
[06:33] | Blackmail you? | 勒索你? |
[06:35] | What about me,will? | 那我怎么办 Will? |
[06:37] | If my testimony leaks out, the entire lapd is gonna think | 如果这个泄漏了出去 那整个警署都会认为 |
[06:40] | that you hired me because we had an affair. | 你雇用我是因为我们有一腿 |
[06:43] | Look,I can’t– | 我不能… |
[06:45] | I can’t do this deposition for you. I’m sorry.I just,I can’T. | 我不能作证了 我很抱歉 |
[06:47] | Look,I haven’t been in L.A. That long myself. | 其实我来洛杉矶也不是很久 |
[06:50] | You’re the only person here who really knows me besides the chief. | 除了局长外 你是这里唯一了解我的人 |
[06:54] | I promise I would not ask you to do this under any other circumstances. | 如果是其他什么事 我决不会要你这么做的 |
[06:58] | But brenda,this is my kids. | 但是 Brenda 这关系到我的孩子 |
[07:05] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[07:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:10] | But I’m getting the most expensive lawyer in the city,and you’re paying for it. | 但是要请全城最贵的律师 钱由你来出 |
[07:14] | Done. | 成交 |
[07:16] | Oh,I’m selling those cookies for my son’s school. | 噢 这些饼干我要拿去卖的 卖的钱给孩子的学校 |
[07:19] | It’s a charity thing. | 慈善活动 |
[07:21] | You’re not asking me to pay for these cookies. Are you? | 你要我付钱? |
[07:25] | No. | 不 |
[07:33] | So what makes you think there’s something wrong? | 你为什么觉的有些不对劲? |
[07:34] | Well,you saw it. Taylor tried to stick his nose in,and she just walked away. | 你也看到的 Taylor也想加入调查 她只是笑了笑 |
[07:38] | She didn’t kick his ass. | 她竟然没有骂他 |
[07:40] | Lieutenant flynn. | Flynn副队长 |
[07:41] | How are we doing on gennifer rawley’s arrest record? | Gennifer Rawley的逮捕记录找到了吗? |
[07:44] | Uh,she’s got busts going back at least three years. | 她的相关记录至少有3年了 |
[07:47] | All for possession. | 都是因为盗窃 |
[07:50] | Mostly crystal meth. | 大部分是关于毒品的 |
[07:52] | Chief,want me to hold some of those boxes for you? | 组长 那些盒子要我帮你拿吗? |
[07:56] | No,thank you. Lieutenant tao,were you able to track down gennifer’s finances? | 不用了 谢谢 Tao副队长 Gennifer的财产状况调查得怎么样? |
[07:59] | She has a family trust that pays her $25,000 a month. | 她有个家庭基金 每月给她25,000美元 |
[08:03] | The house was paid for outright. | 房子是一次性付清的 |
[08:05] | So she has a way of funding her drug habit. | 她有吸毒有资金来源 |
[08:08] | I got to the family,too. They’re driving up from newport beach. | 我已经通知她的家人了 他们正从Newport海滩赶过来 |
[08:11] | Detective sanchez,what do the neighbors say about gennifer? | Sanchez警探 邻居们对Gennifer看法怎样? |
[08:13] | She was kind of a freak. She didn’t have any friends. | 说她是一个怪人 没有任何的朋友 |
[08:15] | Any time anyone came near the house, she started screaming and waving her gun around. | 一旦有人靠近她的房子 她就会大喊大叫 并用枪指来指去 |
[08:20] | Which ended up being the same gun she was killed with. | 就是是杀死她的那把枪 |
[08:22] | Registered in her name. No prints. | 以她名字注册的 枪上没有指纹 |
[08:25] | So,somebody wiped the gun. There goes our suicide option. | 就是说 有人把指纹擦掉了 排除自杀的可能性 |
[08:28] | Well,maybe it was like taylor said. Some wacko tweeker shot her with her gun and took off. | 也有可能像Taylor说的一样 一个疯子用她的枪杀了她 然后扬长而去 |
[08:33] | Or theory number two. | 但也可能是这样 |
[08:35] | Somebody knew that she was stashing a bunch of cash in her mattress, | 某人知道她在床垫底下藏了很多钱 |
[08:38] | ripped her off and killed her. | 干掉她 拿走钱 |
[08:41] | Guys,we got a hit on gennifer’s credit cards. | 伙计们 Gennifer的信用卡上有发现 |
[08:44] | Someone at a drugstore in the hollywood hills is trying to buy $300 worth of sleeping pills. | 有人在Hollywood Hills的药店 试图买300块的安眠药 |
[08:49] | Have security keep them there. Send all available units. | 让保安拖住他们 全体人员出动 |
[08:52] | Lights and sirens,everyone. Lights and sirens. | 拉响警报 拉响警报 |
[09:02] | Get away!Stay back!Don’t! | 滚开! 别靠近我! 别! |
[09:04] | Everybody make nice for our wannabe anchor man over here. | 我们有位摄影师在拍呢 |
[09:07] | Leave me alone. Who are you? | 别管我 你是谁? |
[09:08] | – Easy,easy. – Who are you?Get back! | – 放轻松 – 你是谁?不要过来! |
[09:10] | Easy,easy. | 放轻松 放轻松 |
[09:12] | Hey,hey! | 嗨 嗨! |
[09:12] | – ralx,easy easy – They’re trying to kill me. | – 放轻松 – 他们想杀我 |
[09:14] | – Easy,easy. – Who are you?Get back! | – 放轻松 放轻松 – 你是谁?不要过来! |
[09:15] | She’s high as a kite,you guys. | 大家注意 她现在太兴奋了(吸毒导致) |
[09:17] | – We’re not gonna hurt you. – Get these guys away from me! | – 我们不会伤害你的 – 你们都走开! |
[09:19] | All right,just take one,giant step back. Come on. | 好吧 大家都退后一大步 |
[09:23] | One step. | 一大步 |
[09:25] | – Easy,easy. – Miss,look,we don’t want to hurt you. | – 放轻松 放轻松 – 小姐 我们不会伤害你的 |
[09:27] | – I didn’t do anything. – We just want you to come quietly. | – 我什么事都没干 – 我们只想你冷静下来 |
[09:28] | I didn’t do it. I mean it.Stay away! | 我什么事都没干 我说的是实话 别靠近我! |
[09:32] | – She spit on him. – Quietly,ok? | – 她乱吐口水 – 安静点 好吗? |
[09:36] | Go! Get her! | 大家上! 拦住她! |
[09:40] | Get her! | 拦住她! |
[09:45] | Let me up! | 你干什么! |
[09:47] | – Leave me alone! – Shut up. | – 放开我! – 闭嘴 |
[09:48] | Help! Help me! | 来人! 救命啊! |
[09:51] | Police brutality! | 警察打人啦! |
[09:54] | Are you getting all of this? | 你拍够了没有? |
[09:56] | No spitting.No spitting. You shut your mouth! | 别乱吐口水 你给我闭嘴! |
[09:59] | Listen to me. | 你听好了 |
[10:00] | You’re under arrest for the murder of gennifer rawley. | 你因为涉嫌谋杀Gennifer Rawley 而被逮捕了 |
[10:04] | I am gennifer rawley. | 我就是Gennifer Rawley |
[10:09] | Aren’t I? | 难道不是吗? |
[10:18] | I gotta go.It’s not safe her. I kid you not. | 我得走了 这里不安全 我是说真的 |
[10:20] | Why not? Who’s trying to hurt you? | 为什么? 有谁想伤害你? |
[10:22] | They know who they are. Look,I got nothing to say. | 他们不好惹的 我什么都不会说的 |
[10:24] | What time is it? May I go now? | 现在几点了? 我能走了吗? |
[10:27] | If they know I’m here,if I say anything, I’m good as dead. | 如果他们知道我在这 如果我告诉你们 我会死的 |
[10:31] | Dead,dead,dead,dead. | 死 死 死 死 |
[10:32] | She’s chatty. | 她很亢奋 |
[10:35] | You’re looking at the real gennifer rawley. | 这可是真正的Gennifer Rawley |
[10:37] | She’s been in drug rehab in palm springs up until yesterday | 别忘了昨天她还在戒毒中心戒毒 |
[10:40] | when she checked herself out one week early. | 她提前一周离开了那里 |
[10:43] | I guess she was cured. | 我想她已经治好了 |
[10:46] | Chief,fingerprint analysis came up with a hit on the dead girl at the rawley home. | 组长 死者的指纹搜索出现吻合的了 |
[10:50] | Her name is marianne elzey and like gennifer,she has a history of drug busts. | 她的名字叫Marianne Elzey 和Gennifer一样 有很长的吸毒案底 |
[10:53] | Ok,thank you,lieutenant. Would you track down next of kin. | 谢谢你 你去通知一下她家人 |
[10:56] | I’ve got a notification to make. | 我也得去通知家人 |
[10:59] | Well,since gennifer isn’t dead, what’s say we treat her like a suspect. | 既然Gennifer没死 那她就是个嫌疑犯了 |
[11:03] | Alrighty. | 好的 |
[11:06] | Help me. Help me. | 救我 救我 |
[11:08] | Gennifer,gennifer,you are perfectly safe here. | Gennifer 你在这里是很安全的 |
[11:10] | – I’m deputy chief– – I’ve got nothing to say. | – 我是这里的Johnson组长 – 我什么也不会说的 |
[11:12] | Nothing to say. I won’t say anything. | 我什么都不知道 什么都不会说的 |
[11:14] | That’d be a change. | 有点变化了 |
[11:16] | Believe it or not,she’s starting to wind down a little. | 发现没 她比刚才好点了 |
[11:18] | Ms.Rawley,you left rehab last night. What time did you get home? | Rawley女士 你昨晚离开了康复中心 你是几点回到家的? |
[11:22] | I didn’t go home.I can’t go home. | 我没回家 我不能回家 |
[11:24] | Are you crazy? They’re trying to kill me.I kid you not. | 你疯了吗? 他们想杀了我 我是说真的 |
[11:26] | Gennifer,do you know a woman by the name of marianne elzey? | 你认不认识个叫Marianne Elzey的女人? |
[11:30] | – Is she a friend of yours? – I don’t have friends. | – 她是你的朋友吗? – 我没有朋友 |
[11:32] | Who’s that?What did she say? Who told you about marianne? | 她是谁? 她说了什么? 是谁告诉你Marianne的事?一定是在说谎 |
[11:35] | Marianne was found dead in your house last night. | |
[11:36] | Oh!******** | Marianne昨晚死在你的家中 哦! |
[11:40] | I knew it. They’re trying to kill me. | 我就知道他们想杀我的 |
[11:43] | That’s why I got out. | 这就是我不回家的原因 |
[11:45] | They put a tracer on my credit cards so that you’d bring me here.I kid you not. | 他们在我的信用卡上放了跟踪器 所以你们才带我到这里 不骗你 |
[11:48] | Look,I gotta go. It’s not safe here. | 你听着 我得走了 这里不安全 |
[11:51] | Why was she in my house? Who let her in? | 她怎么会在我家? 谁让她进去的? |
[11:57] | God,they were looking for me. | 天啊 他们在找我 |
[11:59] | Wait,wait. Who’s trying to kill you? | 等一下 是谁想杀你? |
[12:01] | The bikers and the mexicans.Blake and batista. You said marianne.Is she,did she? | 摩托帮和墨西哥人 Blake和Batista 你刚才说了Marianne 是不是? |
[12:04] | I think maybe I should tell– the tattooed guy was always looking at me funny. | 也许我应该告诉你– 一个有纹身的家伙总不怀好意的看着我 |
[12:07] | No! Rios and pike. Talk to rios and pike. | 不对! 是Rios和Pike 去找Rios和Pike |
[12:10] | Ok,slow down. | 好的 慢慢说 |
[12:12] | Rios and pike she seems to think are some kind of narcotics officers. | 她说的Rios和Pike是缉毒警探 |
[12:15] | Do they even exist? | 真有这些人吗? |
[12:16] | I am not putting my head in that metal thing. | 我不会把我的头放到那个金属东西里的 |
[12:19] | All we’re prepared to tell you right now is that she’s connected to a major meth trafficking ring | 我所能告诉你的就是 她涉入一场大的毒品交易 |
[12:23] | we’ve been investigating for the past 2 years. | 我们已经调查了2年了 |
[12:26] | And how many people have you arrested in this 2 year investigation? | 那么过去2年的调查中 你们一共逮捕了多少人? |
[12:33] | You told me I’d have 100 percent cooperation. | 你说过会全力配合我的 |
[12:36] | Hold on,chief. Hold on. | 等一下 组长 等一下 |
[12:37] | We’re just having a little trouble communicating. | 我们只是沟通方面有一些小问题 |
[12:39] | – That’s because they’re not talking. – Rios. | – 他们根本什么都不说 |
[12:41] | Answer her questions. | 回答她的问题 |
[12:44] | What do you have going on with gennifer rawley? | 你是怎么处理Gennifer Rawley的? |
[12:47] | We busted her a number of times. | 我们拘留了她很多次 |
[12:49] | I know that already. I’ve seen her record. | 这个我知道 我看过她的记录 |
[12:51] | I also noticed that gennifer’s not served one day of jail time | 我同时也注意到了 Gennifer多次犯法 |
[12:54] | despite her being a repeat offender, and I wonder why. | 却没在监狱里呆过一天 我想知道为什么? |
[12:57] | We’ve been sort of using gennifer as a C.I. For the last year and a half. | 在过去的一年半时间里 我们把Gennifer当作我们的线人 |
[13:01] | We flipped her. | 我们拿她当饵 |
[13:02] | You flipped her? Where?On her head? | 拿她当饵? 有没有搞错 |
[13:06] | You really expect me to believe that you’ve been using gennifer as a confidential informant? | 你真以为我会相信你说的 Gennifer是你们的线人 |
[13:10] | She’s been in drug rehab for the past 2 months. | 过去2个月 她一直在戒毒康复中心 |
[13:12] | Have you been calling her there? And remember,I can look that up. | 你们打过电话给她吗? 别忘了 我可以查到的 |
[13:15] | All right,look. | 好的 嗯 |
[13:20] | We think we may be able to trace some of the stuff she’s been buying to this… | 我们现在已经发现了一些东西 她的毒品好像来自一个… |
[13:23] | this biker gang. | 摩托帮 |
[13:24] | She mentioned something about bikers, I think,didn’t she? | 她刚才好像有提到过这个摩托帮 |
[13:26] | – She’s convinced their trying to kill her. – Are they? | – 她认定他们要杀她 – 是要杀她吗? |
[13:29] | They knew she was ratting them out to us,maybe,yeah. | 也许他们知道了她出卖了他们 |
[13:31] | Do you have a name? | 你有他们的名字吗? |
[13:33] | It’s complicated. We wouldn’t know where to start. | 这很复杂 我们不知从哪入手 |
[13:36] | Maybe we can keep everyone happy here without jeopardizing a 2-year narcotics investigation. | 也许我们不该插手这个案子 这样或许会让大家都满意 |
[13:41] | Chief. | 组长 |
[13:43] | Gennifer’s family is here. | Gennifer的家人到了 |
[13:45] | Thank you,detective. Would you have them wait in my office. | 谢谢你 侦探 让他们在我的办公室等一下 |
[13:48] | Well,I can’t promise to make everybody happy. But I can make this easier. | 也许我无法让大家都满意 但我可以让事情变的简单 |
[13:52] | Detectives rios and pike,you will hand over gennifer’s C.I.Packet to sergeant gabriel. | Rios和Pike警探 Gennifer的案子由Gabriel警佐接手 |
[13:56] | Immediately. | 立即生效 |
[13:57] | Ma’am,we’ve been working on this case for 2 years. You can’t ask us to just– | 长官 这件案子我们已经跟了2年了 你不能就这样要求我们… |
[13:59] | I’m not asking you,I’m ordering you to hand over that C.I.Packet. | 我没有要求你们 我是命令你们 |
[14:02] | And you are dismissed. Thank you,commander. | 到此为止 解散 谢谢 督察 |
[14:06] | Excuse me. | 我先走了 |
[14:14] | Mrs.Rawley. | Rawley夫人 |
[14:15] | I’m deputy chief brenda leigh johnson. | 我是组长Brenda Leigh Johnson |
[14:18] | Thank you so much for coming down. | 非常感谢你的到来 |
[14:19] | This is my son sammy. | 这是我的儿子Sammy |
[14:21] | And my husband sam. | 我的丈夫Sam |
[14:23] | Nice to meet you,sir. | 很高兴见到您 先生 |
[14:24] | So how does this work? | 你要我们怎么做? |
[14:27] | Which one of us has to identify the body? | 我们哪一个去认领尸体? |
[14:30] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[14:31] | The police called and told my son that genny was dead. | 警察打电话通知我的儿子说Genny死了 |
[14:36] | I’m so sorry. That… | 我很抱歉 那个… |
[14:38] | that never should’ve happened. And it’s not true. | 不应该发生这事的 这不是真的 |
[14:42] | There was some confusion about gennifer’s identity,but she is not dead. | Gennifer的身份确认有些混乱 但她并没有死 |
[14:47] | She’S… | 她… |
[14:48] | she’s here. | 她就在这里 |
[14:53] | Though there was someone who was murdered at her house last night. | 但是昨晚确实有人 在她的家中被谋杀了 |
[14:58] | Maybe a friend of hers. Did y’all know a marianne elzey? | 也许是她的朋友 你们是否认识Marianne Elzey? |
[15:02] | Genny’s friends scare us. | Genny的朋友都很可怕 |
[15:05] | Do you know anyone who might want her killed? | 你知道可能是谁杀了她吗? |
[15:07] | No. Is genny responsible for all of this? | 不知道 是Genny做的吗? |
[15:11] | Were you aware that gennifer was in a drug rehab clinic recently? | 你们是否知道 Gennifer最近在戒毒中心接受治疗? |
[15:15] | Oh,yes. In palm springs. | 知道 在Palm Springs |
[15:18] | For almost two months. | 快2个月了 |
[15:19] | Sammy put her there after my husband came home to | Sammy把她送到那里的 自从… |
[15:22] | find genny trying to rip the tv off our living room wall. | 我丈夫发现她试图偷我们卧室的电视 |
[15:25] | Mom,please. | 妈 拜托 |
[15:27] | Her father didn’t even recognize her, genny was so messed up. | 她父亲甚至都不认她 Genny 深受其辱 |
[15:31] | Sam tried to chase her out of the house. | Sam想要把她赶出房子 |
[15:33] | Genny nearly scratched his eyes out. | Genny几乎把他眼睛都挖出来了 |
[15:36] | The police called and told my son that genny was dead. | 警察打电话告诉我儿子Genny死了 |
[15:42] | They made a mistake,dad. Can we take my sister home now,please? | 他们搞错了 爸 现在可以把我妹妹带回去了么? |
[15:44] | I told you,sammy. We bought her a house. | 我告诉过你Sammy 给她买房子 |
[15:47] | We’re not taking her back in ours. | 我们不要把她带回自己家了 |
[15:49] | I can’t release gennifer right now anyway. | 不管怎样现在我不能放走Gennifer |
[15:53] | Did any of you know that gennifer had left the rehab? | 你们知道 Gennifer 已经离开了休养院么? |
[15:57] | Yes,but leaving rehab doesn’t mean she’s a murderer,does it? | 知道 但离开休养院并不意味着她是凶手 是不是? |
[16:00] | She needs a lawyer,mom. | 她需要律师 妈 |
[16:02] | That is not our problem. | 那不是我们的问题 |
[16:04] | Genny’s a grown woman. | Genny是一个成年女人 |
[16:06] | If she wants to throw her life away, it’s out of our hands. | 如果她决定自暴自弃 我们也阻止不了 |
[16:10] | Is there anything else? | 还有什么事? |
[16:11] | Do you know how gennifer got back from palm springs? | 你们知道Gennifer 怎么从Palm Springs回来的 |
[16:14] | Against my wishes,my son drove out and picked her up. | 我儿子违背我的意愿 开车把她接了回来 |
[16:20] | You should have kept her there. | 你应该把她留在那儿 |
[16:22] | The clinic discharged her,mom. What did you want me to do? | 诊所把她赶出来了 妈 你要我怎么做? |
[16:24] | Leave her in the middle of the desert? | 把她丢在沙漠里? |
[16:26] | You know very well what I wanted. | 你很清楚我要什么 |
[16:31] | Come on,sam. We’re going. | 来 Sam 走吧 |
[16:37] | Liz,where’s genny? | Liz Genny在哪儿? |
[16:41] | It turned out that the police were right. | 结果证明警察是对的 |
[16:45] | Genny’s dead,darling. She’s dead. | Genny死了 亲爱的 她死了 |
[16:48] | Um… | |
[16:49] | let’s go home,now,darling. | 现在回家吧 亲爱的 |
[16:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:56] | Sammy. | |
[17:07] | We had such good reports about jenny from the rehab before she… | 戒毒所报告过Jenny表现不错 在她… |
[17:13] | when you picked her up,did you take her straight to her house? | 你接她的时候是直接去她家么? |
[17:17] | No.I,uh… | 不 呃… |
[17:20] | I took her to newport beach to show my parents how good she was doing, | 我把她带到了Newport 海滩让父母看看她表现得很好 |
[17:24] | but mom wouldn’t allow her inside the house. | 但妈就是不让她进屋 |
[17:27] | Said it was gonna take time for us to trust her again. | 说要重新相信她还有待时日 |
[17:31] | So I gave her some cash for a cab, | 所以我给了她钱叫车 |
[17:35] | and then I don’t know what happened to her. | 然后我就不知道她怎么样了 |
[17:37] | I guess I should– | 我想我应该– |
[17:41] | I can’t understand it. | 我不能理解 |
[17:56] | Any luck with the confidential informant packet? | 机密通报人信息包里有什么发现么? |
[17:58] | We’re checking names in it against the ones gennifer was rattling off in your interview. | 我们在检查那些人的名字 那些笔录中提到和Gennifer大动干戈的人 |
[18:02] | According to the C.I.File, | 根据 C.I文件 |
[18:05] | gennifer’s dealer is a guy named | Gennifer的毒贩子是一个叫 |
[18:09] | juliano blake aka juliano batista. | Juliano Blake Aka Juliano Batista的 |
[18:13] | Ok,lieutenant provenza and detective sanchez, | Provenza中尉和Sanchez警探 |
[18:16] | let’s pick him up first thing tomorrow. | 明天就首先调查他 |
[18:18] | Find out where he was when marianne was killed. | 查明Marianne被杀时他在哪儿 |
[18:22] | Lieutenant tao,how are we doing with our victim’s next of kin? | Tao中尉 受害者的亲戚我们查得怎么样了 |
[18:24] | – Not good. – Why is that? | 不好 为什么? |
[18:27] | Marianne’s not her real name. | Marianne不是她的真名 |
[18:29] | In fact,I think she’s an identity thief. | 事实上 我查到她是个贼 |
[18:32] | Oh,for heaven’s sake. | 哦 上帝 |
[18:35] | Even though marianne’s prints match her police file, | 尽管Marianne的指纹和警方档案的一致 |
[18:39] | they don’t match the thumbprints on her driver’s license. | 但和她驾驶执照上的大拇指指纹不一致 |
[18:42] | Which is fake. | 那是伪造的 |
[18:43] | She’s living under an alias, so I have no idea who she really is. | 她以假名生活 所以我不知道她究竟是谁 |
[18:48] | And all the high-end electronics we found in the living room | 起居室里发现的高级电子设备 |
[18:51] | were charged using gennifer’s credit cards, | 都是用Gennifer的信用卡付账的 |
[18:54] | but the signatures on the packing slips match marianne’s phony license. | 验货单上的签名 和Marianne的假执照上的一致 |
[18:57] | And all the merchandise was ordered… | 所以商品都是在… |
[18:59] | while gennifer was in rehab. | Gennifer在戒毒所是订购的 |
[19:02] | You think maybe these drug dealers,they were after gennifer,killed marianne by mistake? | 你认为这些毒贩子 跟踪Gennifer 却误杀了Marianne? |
[19:07] | I mean,she was in gennifer’s house, and she was wearing gennifer’s clothing. | 我意思是说 她在 Gennifer家里 穿着Gennifer的衣服 |
[19:10] | She even fooled the mailman. | 甚至连送货员都骗过了 |
[19:12] | Or gennifer got home from rehab,and found marianne, | 或者Gennifer从戒毒所回家 发现了Marianne |
[19:16] | or whoever the hell she is,living in her house, using her drugs,spending her cash, | 不管她是谁 竟然住在她家里 吸食她的毒品 花她的钱 |
[19:19] | and bang,she shot her. | 于是就砰一枪崩了她 |
[19:22] | Ok,um… | Ok,恩… |
[19:24] | just to be clear,let’s go over the different possibilities we have so far. | 为了弄清楚一点 我们把目前为止的难题再说一遍 |
[19:27] | Our intended victim is either gennifer rawley, | 我们假定的受害者是 Gennifer Rawley |
[19:30] | a confidential informant currently working for the lapd, | 一个为洛杉矶警部效力的秘密线人 |
[19:33] | or marianne elzey,whose real name probably isn’t marianne elzey, | 或是 Marianne Elzey 真名也许不叫Marianne Elzey |
[19:37] | who stole gennifer’s identity… | 她偷了Gennifer的身份证… |
[19:41] | um… | 恩… |
[19:43] | for suspects,we have gennifer’s drug dealer, or marianne’s possible confederates, | 疑犯方面 我们怀疑Gennifer的毒贩子 也可能是 Marianne的同伙 |
[19:47] | or gennifer rawley herself. | 或许就是Gennifer Rawley本人 |
[19:50] | Oh,well,that’s as clear as crystal. | 同水晶一样清楚 |
[19:58] | Hey,will. | 嗨 Will |
[20:00] | Oh,fritz,hi. | 哦 Fritz 嗨 |
[20:01] | Hey,how did brenda do in the deposition? | Brenda宣誓证词作的怎样? |
[20:04] | Oh,uh… | 哦,呃… |
[20:14] | hey. You ready? | 嗨 准备好了? |
[20:17] | Heard you were a star in pope’s custody hearing. | 听说你在 Pope的监护权听证会上很风光 |
[20:20] | Really? Where’d you hear that? | 真的? 你哪儿听说的? |
[20:23] | From pope. Just ran into him. | Pope那里 碰巧撞见他 |
[20:25] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:27] | What-what did he say? | 他说了什么? |
[20:29] | Just that. | 就说了那个 |
[20:30] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:32] | Wasn’t i supposed to know you were a character witness? | 我知道你是个品德信誉见证人? |
[20:34] | No.No,it’s fine. It’s fine. | 不 不 没什么 这没什么 |
[20:37] | You ready? | 准备好了? |
[20:47] | Uh,lieutenant flynn,have we heard back from detective sanchez and lieutenant provenza? | Flynn中尉 Sanchez警探和Provenza中尉 那里有消息么? |
[20:52] | Uh,no. They’re still hunting down gennifer’s drug dealer. | 还没 他们还在搜捕Gennifer的毒贩子 |
[20:55] | Ok. | 好 |
[20:57] | Well,y’all know agent howard, | 你们都认识 Howard特工 |
[20:59] | and one of the jobs related to the new fbi task force he’s working on | 他的新FBI特遣小组的工作之一就是 |
[21:04] | is dealing with all sorts of identity theft. | 就是处理身份盗窃 |
[21:07] | Which as,y’all know,is a federal crime. | 那个 你们都知道 是联邦法律规定的犯罪 |
[21:10] | So,he’s,um… | 那么 他… |
[21:11] | volunteered to help us,even though this isn’t his case… | 自愿帮我们 尽管这不是他的案子 |
[21:16] | yet. But um… | 还不是 但 |
[21:19] | begin. | 开始吧 |
[21:21] | Thanks for that very formal introduction,chief johnson. | 多谢你的正式介绍 Johnson局长 |
[21:24] | Guys,this is a map of the area around gennifer rawley’s home. | 伙计们 这是Gennifer Rawley家所在地区的地图 |
[21:31] | Now in the past 16 months,there’s been a string of similar I.D.Thefts in the general vicinity. | 过去的16个月中 在周边地区有一系列相似的身份盗窃活动 |
[21:35] | 8 homes whose occupants have had their personal information stolen from them | 8户业主发现自己的个人信息被盗 |
[21:38] | while they’ve been away on vacation,or on business. | 在他们外出度假或办事的时候 |
[21:41] | Now in each instance,the thieves ran up thousands of dollars in charges. | 每一例案子里 这些贼一下子掌控了上千美元 |
[21:45] | In some cases,the victims had the feeling someone had actually been living in their houses. | 有些案子里 受害者感觉到有人住在家里 |
[21:50] | Doesn’t make sense. Identity theft is a cyber crime. | 毫无道理 身份盗窃是一种远程犯罪 |
[21:54] | It’s usually not tied to a specific location. | 并不局限在指定地点 |
[21:56] | Unless the thieves are living in the same neighborhood. | 除非贼就住在同一社区 |
[21:58] | Maybe we can get one of the other victims to I.D. Marianne for us. | 也许我们可以找到 身份为Marianne的受害者 |
[22:01] | The fbi did extensive interviews with each family. They had no idea who hit them. | FBI对每个家庭都作了广泛调查 他们不知道谁盗用了他们的名字 |
[22:05] | We didn’t even have a name until you guys found marianne. | 要不是你们发现了Marianne 我们连名字都找不到一个 |
[22:08] | So we’re giving you more information than you’re giving us,is that it? | 我们给你的信息比你给我们的更多 是不是? |
[22:11] | Give me a break. How many times I have helped you guys out? | 别这么说 我帮过你们这些家伙多少次? |
[22:13] | And we really thank you for that,sir. | 我们真心感谢你 先生 |
[22:15] | We do,we really appreciate it, but in this particular instance | 我们知道 我们真的很感激 但在这个特例中 |
[22:19] | you don’t know anyone who’d want to kill marianne elzey either. | 你也不知道谁要杀Marianne Elzey |
[22:25] | Uh,technically,no. | 技术上来说 不知道 |
[22:28] | You can’t keep her. | 你不能拘留她 |
[22:29] | Actually,mr. Rawley,I can. | 事实上 Rawley先生 我能 |
[22:31] | I have 48 hours before I have to file formal charges. You will have to come back tomorrow. | 在正式指控之前我可以扣留她48小时 你们明天还得来 |
[22:35] | Yeah,well,when I do,she’s going with me, or I’m getting her a lawyer. | 好吧 我回来时 她要和我在一起 要不我找个律师 |
[22:37] | Do you have her durable power of attorney for legal affairs,or are you her custodial guardian? | 你有她的法律事务持续委任书么 或你是她的监护人? |
[22:41] | Listen,I don’t know if you noticed yesterday,but my father has alzheimer’S. | 听着 我不知道昨天是否注意到了 我父亲患有老年痴呆症 |
[22:45] | My mother’s aged 50 years just trying to take care of him, | 我妈50岁了 尽力照顾他 |
[22:47] | so all this business with genny,it’s just, it’s traumatizing for both of them. | Genny的这些事情 对他们俩都是巨大创伤 |
[22:51] | My family is falling apart here. | 我的家庭将为此分裂 |
[22:54] | We just need genny to get better. | 我们需要Genny好起来 |
[22:56] | Mr.Rawley,we have reason to believe that someone might be trying to kill your sister. | Rawley先生 我们有理由相信有人要杀死你妹妹 |
[23:00] | Now I appreciate that you are trying to help her, | 我很感激你们愿意帮她 |
[23:02] | but it’s just not in genny’s best interest to let her go. | 但放她走真的没好处对Genny |
[23:05] | You really don’t expect me to believe that you care about genny now,do you? | 你也不在乎我是否相信你们能照顾好Genny 是不是? |
[23:07] | I know how the police feel about meth addicts. | 我知道警察怎么看待甲胺非他明吸食者 |
[23:11] | Listen,listen. I found her a new specialist. | 听着 听着 我为她找了个新医师 |
[23:13] | And he has a rehab that guarantees results. So if you could just give her– | 他的戒毒所很有成效 所以只要你们能够– |
[23:16] | genny nearly killed your father over a television. | Genny 几乎为了看电视的事情杀了你父亲 |
[23:19] | She was clearly using a controlled substance when we found her, | 我们找到她的时候她显然在服食管制药物 |
[23:21] | and now,she’s either a potential victim or a murder suspect. | 现在她既有可能是受害者也有可能是嫌犯 |
[23:25] | I think you’re better off letting me take care of her for the time being. | 我觉得你最好还是让我暂时照顾她 |
[23:28] | So you’re gonna make sure that all of her bills get paid? | 那样你就要忙着 确认她的账单是不是都付了 |
[23:30] | And put her mail on hold,stop the newspapers from coming,call the gardener, | 掌管她的邮箱 阻止报纸寄过来 打电话给园丁 |
[23:34] | pick up the phone in the middle of the night when she’s high? | 半夜她发作的时候爬起来接电话? |
[23:37] | – Give me a break. – Excuse me. | 让我歇歇吧 等一下 |
[23:40] | Did you say you put genny’s mail on hold? | 你说掌控她的邮箱? |
[23:43] | You heard me. Get out of my way. | 你听到我说的了 让开 |
[23:46] | You better calm yourself,old man,and remember who you’re talking to. | 最好冷静点 老头 记住你在和谁说话 |
[23:48] | You better watch that “old man” crap. | 你最好留意你说的”老头”这个词 |
[23:50] | And you better remember that I don’t answer to you. | 你最好记住我没有回答你 |
[23:53] | None of you answer to anyone. That’s your damn problem. | 你们谁也不回答别人 那就是你们的他妈的问题 |
[23:56] | Uh,excuse me.Excuse me. Lieutenant,what’s going on here? | 抱歉 中尉 这儿怎么了? |
[23:58] | Well,we found gennifer’s so-called dealer. | 我们找到了所谓的Gennifer的毒贩 |
[24:01] | The guy listed in the C.I. Packet. | 被列入 C.I. 名单的那个人 |
[24:04] | Yeah. Had him staked out all night. | 嗯 监视了他一夜 |
[24:08] | Juliano blake sells car insurance, for heaven’s sakes. | Juliano Blake卖的是汽车保险 天哪 |
[24:11] | He’s no more a drug dealer than I am. | 他还不如我像毒贩子呢 |
[24:14] | There’s nothing that ties him to gennifer or biker gangs. | 没有什么能把他和 Gennifer或飞车党联系起来 |
[24:16] | I’m telling you,chief. Narcotics fed us a bunch of bull! | 我告诉你 警长 麻醉药养活了我们这群笨蛋 |
[24:20] | – You don’t know that! – Ok,commander.Excuse me. | 你不知道 指挥官 抱歉 |
[24:23] | We’ll come back to this in a minute. Thank you,lieutenant. | 我们过会儿再讨论这个 谢谢你 中尉 |
[24:26] | As it turns out,we have a new lead in this case | 结果出来了 这个案子有了新线索 |
[24:28] | because I just found out that gennifer’s mail was on hold while she was in rehab. | 我刚发觉在Gennifer住院期间 她的邮箱被掌控了 |
[24:32] | Sergeant gabriel,would you please put up agent howard’s map. | Gabriel警佐 你把Howard的地图拿出来好么? |
[24:36] | Yeah. Uh… | 嗯 |
[24:40] | lieutenant tao,I want to see if all these houses are on the same postal route. | Tao中尉 我要看看这些房子 是不是在同一条邮政路线上 |
[24:44] | Yeah,it was the mailman who called it in. | 嗯 是邮递员打的电话 |
[24:45] | Sergeant gabriel and lieutenant flynn, would you please bring him to me. | Gabriel警佐 Flynn副警长 能把他带来么 |
[24:48] | Special delivery. | 邮件快递 |
[24:49] | Thank you,and detective sanchez,I’d like to hear that 911 call again from the mailman. | 谢谢你 Sanchez警探 我想听一听邮递员的911紧急呼叫 |
[24:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:56] | Commander,may I speak with you privately in chief pope’s office? | 长官 我能和你在Pope局长的办公室 私下里谈谈么? |
[25:02] | Off to the vatican. | 又去梵蒂冈了 |
[25:05] | With all due respect,sir,she stepped on 2 years of narcotics work. | 尽管她也做过好事 但她还是做了两年的麻醉药工作 |
[25:08] | Oh,I would hardly call it work you were hunting elephants in a petting zoo. | 那也能叫工作 就像在宠物园找大象一样 |
[25:12] | Operating on unreliable information from a paranoid drug addict, | 我们正根据 一个妄想狂瘾君子的不可靠的信息办事 |
[25:15] | and they knew that giving me gennifer’s C.I. Packet would expose their investigation as a complete fraud. | 他们知道把Gennifer的C.I. 信息包给我会让他们骗人的调查暴露的 |
[25:20] | Is this true? | 真的么 |
[25:21] | It’s accusations like this that make it impossible | 这样的控诉使之成为可能 |
[25:24] | for other divisions to work with priority homicide. | 对其他与重案组合作的区来说 |
[25:26] | Central’s still mad at her. | 中心还是对她很生气 |
[25:28] | Hollywood division won’t even take her calls, and now she’s attacking narcotics. | 好莱坞区甚至都不接她的电话 现在她开始攻击麻醉药 |
[25:35] | I have less than a day to either charge or release gennifer rawley. | 还有一天不到 我就要决定 是指控还是释放Gennifer Rawley了 |
[25:39] | It has been drilled into me that I have limited resources,so I want to know right now,commander, | 我深知我的资源有限 所以我马上想知道 长官 |
[25:42] | is narcotics pursuing a valid investigation? | 为调查购买麻醉药合法么 |
[25:45] | I don’t carry all the facts of every departmental investigation in my ad. | 我不知道我的部门的所有调查 |
[25:50] | Sometimes I trust the people who work here. | 有时我信任这里工作的人 |
[25:54] | All right,I want a complete report from this rios and pike. | 我要关于Rios和Pike的详细报告 |
[25:56] | Yesterday. You’re dismissed,commander. | 昨天 你可以走了 长官 |
[25:59] | Yes,sir. | 是的 长官 |
[26:02] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[26:11] | There’s something going on with him. | 他出了些事 |
[26:13] | There’s no way he would’ve stirred up a ruckus like that unless he knew something. | 他不可能那样激动 除非他知道了些什么 |
[26:16] | Let’s not start imagining things. Brenda,brenda. | 不要胡思乱想 |
[26:18] | No one has heard anything. | 没人听说什么 |
[26:20] | No one will hear anything because I’ve hired you the best attorney in L.A., | 不会走漏风声的 因为我为你雇了洛杉矶最好的律师 |
[26:24] | And he’s having all of your testimony put under seal by protectivorder. | 他有你的所有证词 不过由于保护令而密封起来 |
[26:27] | Who? Which attorney? | 谁? 哪个律师? |
[26:29] | You’ve sat across from him before. | 你和他面对面坐过 |
[26:32] | It’s tom blanchard. | 是Tom Blanchard |
[26:34] | Tom blanchard. | |
[26:35] | You’re making my stomach turn. | 你让我肚子翻腾了 |
[26:37] | Well,you may want to skip breakfast then because he is exactly what you need. | 那你可以不吃早饭 因为他正是你需要的 |
[26:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:46] | 911 operator. What’s the emergency? | 911呼叫台 什么紧急状况? |
[26:48] | I’m a,i’m a letter carrier for the U.S. Post office. | 我是美国邮局的送信员 |
[26:52] | And I have to report a, | 我有一个报告 |
[26:55] | oh,my god,I think she’s dead. | 哦 天 我想她死了 |
[26:57] | Sir,can you repeat that? Have you found a woman’s body? | 重复一遍好么? 你发现了一具女尸么? |
[27:00] | Yeah,well. She’s not moving. | 是啊 她不动了 |
[27:03] | Oh,can someone– | 有人能够 |
[27:05] | Stay on the line,sir. Someone will be right there. | 别挂电话 马上有人来的 |
[27:07] | What’s the address? | 地址呢? |
[27:10] | Gennifer’s brother put a two-month hold on her mail. | Gennifer的哥哥对她的邮箱掌控了两个月 |
[27:14] | Which means that you wouldn’t have been delivering anything to her for the past 7 weeks. | 意味着过去7星期你不可能寄东西给她 |
[27:18] | But as her mailman,you had access to her credit card bills and financial statements. | 但作为她的邮递员 你了解她的信用卡和经济状况 |
[27:22] | And you knew she wouldn’t be home for a good long while. | 你知道她长时间不在家 |
[27:24] | Plenty of time for you and this so-called marianne elzey to move in, | 这段时间够你和这个所谓的 Marianne Elzey 搬进去 |
[27:27] | have a little party on gennifer’s tab. | 在Gennifer的账单上来个大采购 |
[27:29] | No. That ain’t true. | 不 不是事实 |
[27:31] | Derek,we were able to trace phone calls made from gennifer’s house to | Derek 我们可以追踪到 从Gennifer家 |
[27:35] | the cell phone you used to call 911. | 打到你用来呼叫911的手机的电话 |
[27:40] | Ok,mr.Draper. You got a choice. | Draper先生 你有过选择 |
[27:43] | You can either stop lying right now and admit to the relatively minor | 你可以现在就停止撒谎 承认相对较轻的 |
[27:46] | crime of identity theft, or we can arrest you for murder. | 盗用身份的犯罪 要不我们就以谋杀罪逮捕你 |
[27:48] | Hey,wait. I didn’t kill anyone. | 嗨 等等 我谁也没杀 |
[27:50] | Then what did you do,mr.Draper? | 那你做了什么呢 Draper先生? |
[27:52] | And make me believe you. | 最好说的能让我信 |
[28:00] | Ok,ok,ok. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[28:02] | I… I went through the mail… | 我翻了邮件 |
[28:04] | I grabbed the pre-approved credit card statements and the bank stuff. | 我窃取了她的信用卡和银行帐号 |
[28:08] | And you sold the information to other people. | 把这些信息卖给别人了 |
[28:10] | No,no. It was for us. | 不 不 是我们自己用的 |
[28:12] | Marianne would just use the info to set up accounts with P.O.Boxes | 用这些信息在 P.O.Boxes开账户 |
[28:15] | that I gave her,and sometimes when people are out of town, | 我给她的有时人们出城去 |
[28:19] | she would just move in to their houses. | 她就搬到他们的家里去 |
[28:22] | I’d drop off the stuff on my route. I mean,this stuff was easy to sell. | 我就在邮递路线上卖这些东西 这些东西真好卖 |
[28:27] | And,uh,paid for marianne’s habit. | 供Marianne挥霍 |
[28:28] | Great. | 好 |
[28:29] | So you closed the fbi case. Now get to the part where you kill her. | FBI的案子你说完了 现在该讲讲你怎么杀她了 |
[28:32] | So you got tired of her spending all your cash on crystal, | 你厌倦了她的挥霍 花在水晶上的钱 |
[28:35] | and you shot her,didn’t you,derek? | 你开枪打了她 是不是 Derek? |
[28:37] | No,man. I told you I didn’t do that. | 没有 我告诉过你我没有 |
[28:40] | Where were you the night marianne was killed? | Marianne被杀的那晚你在哪里? |
[28:42] | Look,I have been working nights at the bulk mail center this whole week. | 我整星期都在散装邮件中心工作 |
[28:45] | Now you can check with my supervisor on that. I told you,I did not kill marianne. | 你可以和我的监视人核实这一点 我告诉过你 我没有杀Marianne |
[28:49] | I swear to god,I didn’t kill marianne. I didn’T. | 向上帝发誓 我没有杀Marianne 我没有 |
[28:51] | You keep calling her marianne. Is that her real name? | 你一直叫她Marianne 是真名么? |
[28:56] | – Yes – What was her last name? | 是 她姓什么 |
[29:02] | What was her last name? | 她姓什么 |
[29:05] | Draper. | |
[29:09] | She was your wife? | 她是你妻子? |
[29:16] | You purposely misidentified marianne to me? | 你故意告诉我Marianne的假身份? |
[29:19] | Your wife is lying in a morgue. | 你妻子正躺在太平间 |
[29:24] | Look,when i called the police,I… | 我打电话给警察的时候 |
[29:27] | I didn’t know she was dead. | 并不知道她死了 |
[29:29] | She takes sleeping pills. You know,valium sometimes to come down,and I just… | 她服了安眠药 安定有时候能致命 我只是 |
[29:34] | I bang on the window,and she wakes up. nd she would always wake up,and… | 我敲了敲窗 她醒了 她总是会醒的 |
[29:41] | she wouldn’t wake up. | 她再也醒不过来了 |
[29:45] | And I couldn’t get in. | 我也进不去 |
[29:50] | Look,don’t be mad at me,I just… | 别怪我 我只是… |
[29:55] | I just wanted someone to… | 我只是要某人… |
[29:58] | oh,god. | 哦 上帝 |
[30:03] | I just wanted someone to help her. | 我只要别人去救她 |
[30:08] | Looks like we just notified marianne’s next of kin. | 我们刚通知了Marianne的近亲 |
[30:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:13] | And we still don’t know who killed her,or why. | 我们还是不知道谁杀了她 为什么 |
[30:26] | Oh,hey,guys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[30:27] | Look what the cat dragged I. | 看看猫把什么拖过来了 |
[30:29] | Hey,it’s all right,fellows. | 没关系 |
[30:31] | Mr.Blanchard here ust must be lost. | Blanchard先生今天输定了 |
[30:34] | We don’t have any celebrities in custody today. | 我们今天还没拘留过名人呢 |
[30:37] | Well,actually,lieutenant,I was looking for your boss. | 事实上 中尉 我在找到你的老板 |
[30:40] | I believe she’s expecting me. | 我相信她也在等我 |
[30:42] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[30:52] | Come in. Have a seaT. | 进来 坐 |
[31:07] | Now,some ground rules for this next deposition. | 下一次宣誓作证的基本原则 |
[31:11] | First rule,don’t do their jobs for them. Keep your answers short and simple. | 第一条 不要把他们的工作抢了 回答尽量简短准确 |
[31:15] | Don’t guess,don’t argue. | 不要猜测 不要争辩 |
[31:17] | Mr.Blanchard,are you honestly telling me how to conduct myself in an interview? | Blanchard先生 你实在叫我怎样面对采访么? |
[31:22] | Ms. Johnson,you’re about to enter a room where you don’t get to ask the questions. | 你将要进一个轮不到你问问题的房间 |
[31:30] | Ok. Fine. | 好 好 |
[31:32] | Now,so that we may avoid any further surprises, | 为避免更多的意外 |
[31:35] | I need to know all the facts about your relationship with chief pope. | 我要知道你和Pope局长的关系 |
[31:39] | And please,tell me everything. | 把一切都告诉我 |
[31:45] | So,what do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[31:47] | – Well,how did you two meet? – That’s classified. | 你们是怎么相遇的 那是机密 |
[31:52] | Um… I met him back east. | 我再回东部的路上遇到他的 |
[31:53] | He was assistant chief to the D.C. Police. | 他曾是特区警方的副局长 |
[31:57] | And I was an official liaison officer with them from | 我是他们的联络官 |
[32:00] | an organization I can’t mention because of a separation oath. | 来自一个不能透露的组织 因为那桩财产分割案 |
[32:04] | Fascinating. | 有意思 |
[32:06] | Are you currently having an affair with mr. Pope? | 你现在和Pope先生有性关系么? |
[32:09] | Absolutely not! | 决对没有 |
[32:12] | We’re just friends. | 只是朋友 |
[32:13] | How long have you been… | 你们多久了… |
[32:15] | 8 1/2 years. | 八年半 |
[32:16] | Have you ever received anything of a personal nature from chief pope in the last 6 months? | 在过去的半年里 Pope有没有给你送过任何的物品? |
[32:21] | Like A… | 比如说… |
[32:22] | – gift? – No. | – 礼物? – 没有 |
[32:24] | I… um… | 我… 那个… |
[32:27] | yes,he…gave me a birthday present, | 他曾送我一份生日礼物 |
[32:30] | but I don’t know what’s in it. I haven’t opened it yet. | 但我不知道里边是什么 我一直没有打开 |
[32:34] | Well,that’s remarkable restraint for a woman. | 那对女士来说可是很难做到的 |
[32:37] | Do you still have this present? | 礼物还在吗? |
[33:05] | Oh,my. | 我的天! |
[33:07] | My,my,my. | 哇… |
[33:10] | I thought this was silver,but it looks and feels more like platinum. | 我以为这是纯银的 但看上去更像是白金的 |
[33:15] | I may have to keep this,ms. Johnson,for your sake. | 我认为我应当保留这个 Johnson女士 这是为你好 |
[33:19] | So that if you’re asked about this present, you can state frankly that you never saw it. | 如果你被问到关于这个礼物的事 你可以镇定的说没见过 |
[33:29] | You knew I had that gift before you asked me that question. | 在你问我之前你就知道我有的 |
[33:32] | Chief pope did tell me that he had given you a birthday present.Yes. | 没错 Pope告诉我他曾送你一份生日礼物 |
[33:36] | But since you didn’t open it, in my opinion,he was wrong. | 但是既然你没有打开 我们可以当作没发生过 |
[33:41] | In other words,mr. Pope described only what he thought he had done. | 换句话说 Pope先生所说的只是他的记忆里的 |
[33:45] | Not what had actually happened. | 而不是事实发生的事 |
[33:50] | Do you understand what I’m saying here,ms. Johnson? | 你听懂我说的了吗? Johnson女士 |
[33:52] | Are you with me? | 你明白了吗? |
[33:56] | Yes,I… | 啊 是的… |
[33:57] | I’m with you,I… | 我知道了 我… |
[34:00] | I just… | 只是… |
[34:02] | just,just give me one minute,please. Thank you. | 请你等一下 谢谢 |
[34:08] | Sergeant gabriel,gennifer’s brother will be coming to pick her up, | Gabriel警佐 Gennifer的哥哥马上会过来接她 |
[34:11] | and he’s gonna want to call a lawyer for her. I don’t want that to happen. | 并且想为她请一名律师 我可不想看到这个发生 |
[34:14] | – I’ll stall him then. – That would be good. | – 我会拖住他 然后… – 很好 |
[34:16] | Lieutenant tao,before I speak with her again, I need gennifer rawley’s cell phone records. | Tao队长 在我审问Gennifer Rawley之前 给我一份她的手机通话记录 |
[34:20] | Dump every phone she’s got,and every phone she’s called. Thank you. | 我要知道每一个打出和打进的电话 谢谢 |
[34:23] | – Why? – Because… | – 为什么? – 因为… |
[34:25] | she talks too much. | 她太喜欢说话了 |
[34:32] | Your 48 hours are almost up, | 你拘留她已经快48小时了 |
[34:34] | and you shouldn’t even try to question genny when she’s in this condition. | 根据Genny当前的状况 你不能再询问她了 |
[34:37] | – I’m getting her an attorney. – You are not her guardian. | – 我要为她找了一名律师 – 你又不是她的监护人 |
[34:40] | She’s an adult. | 她是成人了 |
[34:41] | And no lawyer is coming into this room unless genny specifically requests one. | 除非Genny自己提出要求 否则我们不会为她请律师的 |
[34:44] | Then let me talk to her. | 那让我和她说话 |
[34:46] | By refusing to let me talk to my sister | 你既不让我和妹妹谈话 |
[34:48] | and then questioning her without an attorney present,you’re laying the groundwork for an appeal. | 而且又在没有律师的情况下质问她 我要起诉你 |
[34:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:54] | Maybe it would be good for you to hear the truth. | 让你知道真相也许是件好事 |
[34:57] | But if you even mention the word lawyer in my interview room, | 但是如果你在审讯室里 再提到”律师”这2个字 |
[34:59] | it better be because you want one. Do you understand? | 你就有麻烦了 明白了没有? |
[35:04] | Sammy. Sammy,get me out of here. | Sammy 救我出去 |
[35:06] | Don’t worry. That’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 别担心 我就是来救你的 |
[35:10] | Gennifer,last time we spoke,you weren’t quite yourself,so, | 上次跟你谈的时候你有些不对劲 |
[35:14] | just so we’re all clear about your rights, sergeant gabriel’s going to read them to y’all now. | 我们都清楚你应有的权利 Gabriel警佐现在就会为你朗读一遍 |
[35:18] | Whatever happened to good old fashioned alcohol? | 你知道那些老式的酒吗? |
[35:21] | All right,it rots your liver,and you’re a pain in the ass at parties, | 令你的肝脏腐烂 痛苦不堪 再也不能喝酒 |
[35:23] | but it takes at least 20 years for it to make you look as bad as this girl. | 再看看这个可怜的女孩 那样的酒就算喝20年也不及她的痛苦 |
[35:28] | Do you understand these rights? | 这些权利你清楚了吗? |
[35:33] | Sorry,sammy. I’m sorry. | 对不起 Sammy 我很抱歉 |
[35:36] | I know,I know. | 我知道 没事的 |
[35:38] | Gennifer,I’m gonna ask you some very important questions. | Gennifer 我将问你几个非常重要的问题 |
[35:41] | I feel sick. Talk to rios and pike. | 我感到不舒服 你去问Rios和Pike吧 |
[35:43] | I did.I spoke with rios and pike. | 我已经问过他们了 |
[35:45] | And I can safely say that there are no drug dealers trying to kill you. | 我可以肯定的说 没有毒贩子想杀你 |
[35:49] | Yes. Yes,there are. | 不对 有的 |
[35:50] | Look at her.She’s exhausted. Let me take her home. | 你看看她 她已经很累了 我要带她回去 |
[35:52] | No. I don’t want to go home. | 不 我不想回家 |
[35:54] | I wouldn’t step foot in my house. People are trying to kill me. | 我不会去有人想杀我的地方 |
[35:57] | But you did go home.See, | 但是你曾经回去过 |
[35:59] | you took a cab from your parents’ house in newport beach to yours in L.A. | 你在Newport你父母那儿坐出租车 回到了你在洛杉矶的家 |
[36:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:10] | I went home,but then I hid. Someone was in my house. | 我回到家 但我藏了起来 有人在我的屋子里 |
[36:14] | I saw the light on,and so,I… | 我看到灯亮了 所以我… |
[36:17] | I hid. I hid in my hole. | 躲了起来 躲在我的密室里 |
[36:19] | You’re talking about the mattress in your guest house | 你说的是你客厅里的那个床垫吧? |
[36:22] | where you cut out a little space for yourself and hid to feel safe? | 你在上面挖了一个洞 然后躲在里边? |
[36:26] | How did you know about that? Who told you about that? | 你怎么知道的? 是谁告诉你的? |
[36:28] | I saw your suitcases there. The ones you brought back from rehab. | 我看到你的手提箱在那里 你从康复中心带回来的那个 |
[36:33] | You’re part of it. Sammy,sammy,she’s part of it,. | 你是他们的人 Sammy 她是他们的人 |
[36:38] | She only gets like this when she’s been high. | 她平时不是这个样子的 |
[36:39] | When I went to the rehab and picked her up,she was fine. | 我去康复中心接她的时候 她状况很好的 |
[36:42] | Honestly,she was sober. | 老实的说 她情绪很稳定的 |
[36:45] | But she didn’t stay sober long. Did she? | 但她在康复中心呆的时间不长吧? |
[36:48] | She called you just a few hours after you picked her up from rehab, | 你从康复中心接走她不久后 |
[36:51] | from her cell phone to yours. | 她就用手机给你打了电话 |
[36:54] | She went home,and she got high, | 她回到家 然后又吸毒了 |
[36:57] | and then you talked to her,didn’t you? | 接着你又打电话给她的 对不对? |
[36:58] | Trying to calm her down,but you couldn’t calm her down,could you? | 你本想使她安静下来 但是没成功 对不对? |
[37:02] | No,I couldn’T. She was going on about people trying to kill her. | 是的 她一直不停地说有人要杀她 |
[37:05] | – And you believed her? – She was completely paranoid. | – 你相信她吗? – 这些都是她的妄想和幻觉 |
[37:07] | You spoke to her about it for a good long time. | 你和她谈了很长时间吧 |
[37:09] | Yeah,I was trying to calm her down. Yes. | 没错 我一直努力让她冷静下来 |
[37:12] | While you were on the road. | 当你在开车的时候 |
[37:15] | Excuse me? What? | 对不起 你说什么? |
[37:16] | Each cell phone has its own unique identity. | 每部手机都有独一无二的ID |
[37:20] | Just like people. | 就像每个人都有自己的身份一样 |
[37:23] | That conversation that you just admitted to having with your sister lasted 45 minutes | 你刚才说那天你和你妹妹 的45分钟的谈话 |
[37:26] | while you were driving to her house | 在你从家去你妹妹家的路上的谈话 |
[37:30] | See,while you were listening to gennifer, your cell phone was giving us its exact location. | 当你和Gennifer通话的时候 你的手机都给了我们你的准确位置 |
[37:35] | And you were traveling northbound on the 405 from orange county to los angeles. | 你走的是从Orange County 到洛杉矶的405号公路 |
[37:39] | We tracked you from the moment gennifer called you at 3am, | 我们从凌晨3点你给妹妹 打电话时候就开始追踪 |
[37:43] | to the moment you ended the call at 3:48am near her house. | 一直到凌晨3:45通话结束 当时你就在她家附近 |
[37:47] | No. That’s not true. | 没有这回事的 |
[37:48] | You see,when you were on the phone with genny, you thought that she was using drugs again, | 当你在车上和Genny通话的时候 你以为她又吸毒了 |
[37:52] | but you had to be sure. | 但是你想去确认一下 |
[37:55] | And then when you entered her house, you smelled the methamphetamine. | 当你进入房间后 你闻到了毒品的味道 |
[37:58] | And you knew what she’d been doing. | 你就认为她又吸毒了 |
[38:00] | – So you grabbed gennifer’s gun,and you shot her in the head. – No! | – 你就拿起她的枪朝她的头上开了一枪 – 你在胡说! |
[38:04] | That’s why you told your family that genny was dead | 这就是为什么 你告诉你的家人Genny已经死了 |
[38:07] | when sergeant gabriel called the house even though he only called to tell you to come down to the station | 当Gabriel警佐打电话通知你的时候 他只是叫你过来一趟 |
[38:12] | because you were describing what you thought had happened. | 你以为她肯定死了 就告诉了你的家人 |
[38:14] | Not what actually did. | 然而事实并不是这样的 |
[38:17] | You meant to murder your sister,but instead, | 你本想杀掉你的妹妹 |
[38:19] | you killed a young woman who had stolen her identity. | 但你误杀了那个盗用她身份的人 |
[38:22] | Sammy… is that… | 她说的… |
[38:27] | you tried to kill me? | 你想杀我? |
[38:41] | You ruined our lives,gen. | 你毁掉了我们的生活 Gen |
[38:45] | With lie after lie after lie after lie. | 一个又一个的谎言 |
[38:49] | Did you ever once put us ahead of getting high? | 除了毒品外 你是否有考虑过我们的感受? |
[38:53] | Ever? | 有吗? |
[39:01] | Sergeant gabriel,would you escort ms. Rawley outside please. | Gabriel警佐 请你把Rawley女士带出去 |
[39:06] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[39:12] | Sammy? | |
[39:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:19] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[39:21] | An hour after you leave here,y ou’ll have forgotten all about this. | 你出去后马上就会忘掉的 |
[39:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[39:40] | So,gen gets to walk out of here free, and I go to jail for the rest of my life? | Gen可以就这样的离开 而我要在监狱度过我的余生? |
[39:46] | She was arrested so many times for possession. | 她可因为偷盗被逮捕了很多次 |
[39:48] | Did it never once occur to you people that maybe she belonged in jail? | 你们就从来没觉得她应该进监狱? |
[39:54] | All I wanted to do was stop her from traumatizing my family. | 我所做的只是想保护我的家庭 |
[39:57] | It was self defense. | 完全是自卫 |
[40:02] | You may be right about that. | 这点你也许是对的 |
[40:07] | But you’re defending yourself against the wrong person. | 但你因为自卫而杀错了人 |
[40:16] | And now your parents have lost both their children. | 现在你的父母失去了两个孩子 |
[40:24] | We’re here to talk about family and the threat posed to family | 我们现在谈论的是家庭 以及当父亲不称职时 |
[40:27] | when the father isn’t up to the job. | 家庭可能面临的威胁 |
[40:30] | Ms.Johnson,since you arrived in los angeles, you and will pope have worked very closely together. | Johnson女士 自从你来到洛杉矶后 Will pope和你的关系就一直非常密切 |
[40:35] | Long days. Sometimes long nights. | 白天长时间在一起 有时候晚上也是 |
[40:38] | Weekends. | 周末业在一起 |
[40:39] | How much time does mr.Pope actually have to spend with his children | Pope先生和他的孩子 真正在一起的时间有多少呢? |
[40:42] | when it’s really you he’s spending time with? | 他大部分时间都和你在一起 |
[40:44] | – Objection. – On what grounds? | – 我反对 – 反对依据? |
[40:46] | Your question is argumentative, harassing,and ends with a preposition. | 你的提问是具有争议性 骚扰性 答案是设计好的 |
[40:50] | Kindly rephrase. | 请友好地陈述 |
[40:52] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[40:53] | Chief pope and I are not having an affair. | Pope局长和我并没有任何的隐情 |
[40:56] | Excuse me,ms. Johnson. Will you kindly refrain from speaking. | 对不起 Johnson女士 你可以不说话吗? |
[41:01] | Now,barbara… | |
[41:04] | If you’re going to pursue this line of questioning, | 如果你继续抓住这个问题不放 |
[41:06] | I would remind you that chief pope didn’t leave his first wife for ms.Johnson. | 我想提醒你一下 Pope局长 并不是因为Johnson女士而离开了他的前妻 |
[41:11] | He left her for estelle. | 他因为Estelle而离开了她 |
[41:13] | And unlike the future ex mrs.pope, whose infidelity brings us here in the first place, | 事情的起因就是Estelle的通奸 而与未来的前Pope太太不同 |
[41:18] | ms.Johnson has never broken a vow of marriage. | Johnson女士从未违反任何的结婚誓言 |
[41:22] | So any attempt by your client to besmirch | 如果你方企图破坏 |
[41:25] | deputy chief johnson’s reputation will be considered harassment. | Johnson组长的名声 我们将视之为诽谤 |
[41:28] | And grounds for a very long, expensive and embarrassing lawsuit. | 并且将导致一场 昂贵和令人难堪的官司 |
[41:32] | During which I will drag your client into court, | 我会把你的委托人告上法庭 |
[41:35] | and we can examine estelle pope’s adulterous behavior. | 要求调查Estelle的不贞行为 |
[41:40] | With vigorous attention to detail. | 并且要求严查细节 |
[41:43] | Are you getting all this? | 都记下来了吗? |
[41:46] | Now,as it regards the best interests of the children, | 考虑孩子的利益 |
[41:50] | my client has already testified as to mr. Pope’s fitness as a father. | 我的委托人已经作证声明 Pope先生是一个合格的父亲 |
[41:55] | And she would also like to stipulate for the record | 她同时也声明 |
[41:57] | that mr.Pope is her colleague, her superior officer,and her friend. | Pope先生只是她的同事 上司和好友 |
[42:02] | Fade out,roll credits,the end. | 我的陈述就这些 |
[42:07] | Any more questions? | 还有问题吗? |
[42:10] | No. | 没有了 |
[42:22] | – That went well. – Yes. | – 一切很顺利啊 – 是的 |
[42:24] | Yes,it did. | 是不错 既然事情都结束了… |
[42:27] | So,now that it’s all over… | |
[42:29] | you’d like to know… | |
[42:31] | what the gift was. | 你想知道… 那个礼物是什么? |
[42:33] | Yes,I… I would.If that’s ok. | 是的…如果可以的话 |
[42:38] | It’s not. | 不可以 |
[42:44] | Mr.Blanchard. | Blanchard先生 |
[42:45] | I hope I never,ever need you again. | 我希望我再也不需要和你见面了 |
[42:49] | Oh… | 哦… |
[42:51] | I hope you do. | 希望如此 -=结束=- 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 |