时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s exactly as I described ito you. | 这里正如我跟你们形容的 |
[00:05] | Gary doesn’t lie. | 我Gary从不说谎 |
[00:09] | Intimate but not small — check. | 温馨又不狭小 看看 |
[00:12] | Character — double check. | 与众不同 多看看 |
[00:14] | See? | 看到吧 |
[00:15] | Gary doesn’t lie. | 我Gary从不说谎的 |
[00:19] | And the best part 每 最赞的是 | |
[00:21] | I’ve been working the owner for months,convincing her to sell. | 我已经动员房主几个月了 让她把房子卖掉 |
[00:24] | You’re getting in first. | 你们可是第一个 |
[00:25] | It’s not even on the market yeT. | 还没有公开出售呢 |
[00:32] | So,you like? | 那 你喜欢吗? |
[00:35] | The house? Yes. | 房子? 喜欢 |
[00:37] | Gary? Maybe not. | Gary? 就算了 |
[00:41] | Good morning,everyone. | 大家早上好 |
[00:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[00:44] | Hello,doris. | 你好 Doris |
[00:45] | I want you to meet your first potential buyers — fritz and brenda. | 来见见你的第一对潜质 买家– Fritz 和 Brenda |
[00:49] | Thank you for coming. | 欢迎光临 |
[00:51] | Would anyone like a freshly baked cookie? | 想尝尝新鲜出炉的饼干吗? |
[00:55] | The Closer Season 03 Episode 05 | 罪案终结 |
[00:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:00] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[01:03] | It’s so homey here. | 这里感觉很温馨 |
[01:05] | I’m surprised you want to leave. | 我很惊讶你居然要搬走? |
[01:06] | Oh,I don’t,really. | 哦 我没有要搬走 |
[01:08] | No,I put it on the market last summer,and then I changed my mind. | 我去年夏天已经放盘 但是然后我改变主意了 |
[01:13] | But the house has gone up in value so much | 现在房价涨的很高 |
[01:15] | that everybody thinks I should take the money and run. | 大家都认为我应该拿了钱走人 |
[01:20] | More coffee? | 再来点咖啡? |
[01:21] | – No,I think that — – yes,please. | – 哦 不用… – 谢谢 再来点 |
[01:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:23] | You know,we raised three children in this house. | 你知道吗 我们的3个孩子都是在 这个房子里长大的 |
[01:29] | My husband,tom — he put those cabinets in himself. | 我的丈夫Tom 他亲自 把那些储物柜装上去的 |
[01:35] | More coffee? | 再来点咖啡? |
[01:36] | Yes,thank you. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[01:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:40] | We can rip those out — no problem. | 我们可以把这些拆下来 没有问题 |
[01:43] | Goodness! | 老天 |
[01:45] | More company! | 又有人来了 |
[01:53] | Deputy chief johnson. | 我是副局长Johnson |
[01:54] | I thought you said this place wasn’t listed yet. | 我记得你说这个房子 还没有公开出售 |
[01:55] | It’s not supposed to be. | 确实应该没有 |
[01:57] | Yes,lieutenant,what is it? | 是的 中尉 什么事? |
[01:58] | Someone at my office must have noticed it was back on the market. | 我的哪个同事可能注意到 这个房子重新出售了 |
[02:01] | Why? What happened? | 为什么? 发生什么事情了? |
[02:03] | He’s how old? | 他多大? |
[02:05] | Oh,for heaven’s sake. | 哦 老天啊 |
[02:08] | No,no. I’ll be right there. | 不不 我马上来 |
[02:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:12] | What if we wanted to make an offer? | 我们开个价怎么样? |
[02:15] | What? | 什么? |
[02:24] | Hey,chief. | 嘿 头儿 |
[02:25] | Fax for you. | 你的传真 |
[02:26] | “Rules of escrow”? | “买房契约”? |
[02:27] | Thank you! | 谢啦 |
[02:32] | So,this guy was pushing around some sick old man in a wheelchair near hollywood boulevard. | 这个人把一些生病坐着轮椅的老人 推到好莱坞大道上 |
[02:37] | A tourist finally gave him a cellphone to call 911, | 一个游客给他手机拨打911 |
[02:39] | but by the time the paramedics got there, | 但是急救人员赶到的时候 |
[02:42] | the guy in the wheelchair was dead, | 轮椅里的人已经死了 |
[02:43] | which might have been | the end of it,but 每 本来这事就结了 但是… |
[02:44] | except our elderly gentleman here claimed he murdered the victim. | 但这位老人自首说他杀了死者 |
[02:49] | 10 to 1,here’s what happened. | 长话短说 事情就是这样 |
[02:51] | “My heart!” | 我的心脏啊 |
[02:53] | “Help! Help!” | 救命救命 |
[02:56] | And then hollywood division pushed him our way | 然后好莱坞分局就把他推给我们 |
[02:59] | So that they could enjoy their sunday. | 自己好去享受周末 |
[03:01] | They’re just following the rules,chief. | 他们只是按章办事 队长 |
[03:02] | Thing is,our old guy claims to have killed six other people the same way. | 问题是 这位老人声称他用同样方式 还杀了6个人 |
[03:08] | And how did he do that? | 他怎么做到的? |
[03:09] | He won’t say. | 他不肯说 |
[03:10] | He won’t tell us his name,either. | 也不肯告诉我们他的名字 |
[03:12] | He didn’t have any I.D.On him,and neither did the dead guy. | 他没有任何身份证明在身上 死者身上也没有 |
[03:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:18] | If I can determine that this man’s delusional, | 要是我能证明这男人 有妄想倾向 |
[03:21] | that he belongs to the mental evaluation unit, | 那他就归精神分析科管了 |
[03:23] | then we can all go home and save on overtime. | 然后我们就可以回家省事了 |
[03:25] | In the meantime… | 与此同时… |
[03:29] | detectives daniels and sanchez,please take a peek at missing persons. | Daniel探员和Sanchez探员 麻烦查查失踪人口 |
[03:32] | See if anyone’s looking for two nameless old men. | 看看有没有人找两位 无名老人 |
[03:35] | Lieutenant provenza,please make sure that our victim is on a gurney at the morgue. | Provenza中尉 确保尸体正躺在 停尸间的铁床上 |
[03:39] | And,lieutenant tao, | Tao中尉 |
[03:41] | if you wouldn’t mind sending this fax to the number on the cover sheet – | 不介意的话 麻烦把这个传真到 封面的号码 |
[03:48] | it’s some,um,thingy for my real-estate agent. | 是给我的房产中介的 |
[03:51] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[03:52] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[04:00] | Good morning,sir. | 早上好 先生 |
[04:02] | I’m deputy chief brenda leigh johnson. | 我是副局长 |
[04:05] | Could you please tell me your name? | 能告诉我你的名字吗? |
[04:08] | How about the name of the man who died? | 那你杀的那个人叫什么? |
[04:11] | I murdered him…and the others — | 我杀了他还有其他人 |
[04:13] | I killed them all. | 我把他们都杀了 |
[04:15] | And how did you do that? | 你怎么杀的? |
[04:17] | Poison. | 毒死的 |
[04:19] | You know that you poisoned a total of seven people, | 要知道你毒死了7个人 |
[04:22] | but you don’t know your name? | 但是你不知道自己名字? |
[04:24] | Who says I don’t know my name? | 谁说我不知道的 |
[04:27] | A deputy chief,huh? | 副局长? |
[04:29] | That’s pretty impressive. | 真不错 |
[04:31] | There’s — what? | 一共有.. 什么? |
[04:32] | 12 of you in the whole department? | 12个在你们部门? |
[04:35] | Sir,there are several inconsistencies to your story. | 你的所述有些地方很矛盾 |
[04:38] | I actually remember that detective provenza guy who put me in here. | 我记得那个把我 带进来的Provenza探员 |
[04:43] | He was a highly motivated young man. | 他以前是个很积极的年轻人 |
[04:47] | Bet your sweet ass I was. | 那可不 |
[04:49] | Have you been arrested before? | 你被拘留过吗? |
[04:51] | I spent some time here when I was younger. | 我年轻的时候在这儿呆过 |
[04:55] | What is it about my story that’s inconsistent? | 我的故事有什么矛盾的? |
[04:59] | Well,you claim you tried to poison someone,and yet,you called 911. | 你说你想毒死别人 还打了911 |
[05:04] | If you were really trying to murder someone,why call for help? | 要是你真的想谋杀别人 为什么还打电话求救? |
[05:07] | Well,uh,I wanted to see what it was like — dying,you know? | 我想知道是什么样的… 我是说死亡 |
[05:13] | I didn’t watch the others, | 我没有看着之前的受害人死去 |
[05:15] | but it went on too long,and I chickened out. | 但这次时间太长 我半途胆怯 |
[05:18] | All right,uh,sir,I-I’m afraid that you might | not be competent to speak on your own behalf 每 好吧 先生 我恐怕你很难 表达清楚自己 |
[05:22] | you’re worried about my sanity,huh? | 你是担心我的精神状况是吧? |
[05:24] | I have a right to remain silent. | 我有权保持沉默 |
[05:26] | – Anything I say can and will be used against me in a court of law. – Sir. | – 任何我说过的话 都有可能成为呈堂证供 – 先生 |
[05:29] | I have a right to an attorney. | 我有权要求律师 |
[05:31] | – If I cannot afford one,et cetera,et cetera. – Sir. | – 如果我请不起律师…诸如此类 – 先生 |
[05:33] | Blah,blah,blah. | 啥啥的… |
[05:35] | Look,let me make something | completely clear 每 听着 让我把话说在先 |
[05:38] | I do not want a lawyer. | 我不要律师 |
[05:39] | Understood? | 明白? |
[05:41] | And if you don’t know how to assemble your case, | 如果你不知道如何处理这个案子 |
[05:43] | let me give you a little hint — bernard kaplan. | 我给你点提示 Bernard Kaplan |
[05:48] | Is that your name? | 你名字? |
[05:49] | No,it’s the name of your dead john doe. | 不是 那个无名死者 |
[05:53] | And I’ll trade you the names of the other six people I killed | 而且我会告诉你其他 被我杀掉的六个人的名字 |
[05:56] | if you’ll give me something to eat. | 如果你给我点东西吃的话 |
[06:03] | Names,please. | 请写名字 |
[06:10] | Lieutenant provenza,I’m almost | afraid to ask you this 每 Provenza中尉 我很不想问你这个.. |
[06:13] | do you remember anything about this old man? | 你记得这个老人的事情吗? |
[06:15] | Well,if you twisted my arm,I’d say he looks familiar. | 要是你扭住我的手臂 我会说他看起来有点眼熟 |
[06:17] | That’s about it. | 就是这样 |
[06:21] | Chief,I ran,uh,”rumple’s” prints | through afis along with bernard kaplan 每 队长 我把死掉老头儿的指纹和 指纹数据库里叫Bernard Kaplan的 所有人对照 |
[06:28] | no hits on either man. | 没有一个吻合 |
[06:34] | Tao,what’s a rumplestiltskin? | Tao 什么是”皱皮囊”? |
[06:38] | It’s a fairy tale. | 是个童话故事 |
[06:39] | There’s this old dwarf who won’t tell the queen his name, | 说有个老矮人 不肯告诉皇后他名字 |
[06:41] | and she has to guess it in order to — uh | 她必须靠猜来… |
[06:45] | Well,if rumplestiltskin has wandered away from home, | 假如”皱皮囊”是从家里走丢了 |
[06:48] | it’s been less than 24 hours. | 还不到24小时 |
[06:50] | Missing persons hasn’t generated a report yet. | 就还没有报告为失踪人口 |
[06:53] | All right. Sergeant gabriel,let’s head over to the coroner’s office, | 好了 Gabriel中士 我们去法医那里吧 |
[06:55] | see if we can get some death certificates… | 看看能不能得到死亡证明 |
[07:08] | chief. | 头儿 |
[07:10] | I can go to the morgue with you. | 我可以和你一起去验尸间 |
[07:11] | We’ll sort this out. | 把事情搞清楚 |
[07:13] | Oh,chief,um,this,uh,fax didn’t quite make it through. | 头儿 这份传真没传过去 |
[07:17] | Um,I called the service guy. | 我打了维修电话 |
[07:19] | He’s supposed to be here tomorrow morning,11:00 A.M. | 他说明天上午11点来 |
[07:22] | Lieutenant tao,thank you. | Tao中尉 谢谢 |
[07:23] | I’ll find another fax machine along the way. | 我路上另找个传真机 |
[07:30] | Gabriel came off suspension friday night. | Gabriel礼拜五晚上就复职了 |
[07:32] | Why don’t you give him a call to come in? | 打个电话叫他来吧? |
[07:33] | But we’ll be done with this before he even gets here. | 但是等他来我们早就搞定了 |
[07:35] | Would you just do it,flynn? | 叫你打你就打 Flynn |
[07:38] | God,you’re a pain in the ass. | 天啊 你真烦人 |
[07:47] | Let me guess — natural causes? | 我猜猜.. 自然死亡? |
[07:49] | If we were guessing, | 要是玩猜谜的话 |
[07:51] | I wouldn’t be cutting the old guy open and pulling out his intestines. | 我就不会把这老家伙解剖 还把他的肠子拿出来 |
[07:54] | I’d still be at brunch… | 我会吃着早中饭 |
[07:56] | with my friends,having a mimosa. | 和我的朋友一起 喝着含羞草 (注:此处为一种鸡尾酒) |
[07:59] | Well,dr. Morales,I’m so sorry to interrupt your sunday, | 对不起 Morales医生 在星期天还这么打扰你 |
[08:03] | but it’s important to establish that mr. Kaplan here is not a homicide victim. | 我们很需要知道 Kaplan先生不是被谋杀的 |
[08:07] | Well,you better wipe off your crystal ball,honey, | 那你最好就丢掉你的水晶球 亲爱的 |
[08:10] | because this guessing thing isn’t working for you. | 因为猜测这档子不咋准 |
[08:12] | Mr. Kaplan was murdered? | Kaplan是被谋杀的? |
[08:14] | You see this nasty irritation along the esophagus? | 看到食道边上严重的伤势吗 |
[08:16] | Some hemorrhaging,too — there and there, | 还有些出血 这里还有那里 |
[08:19] | and the stomach was pretty torn up. | 胃已经破烂不堪 |
[08:22] | Which means… | 也就是说… |
[08:23] | violent vomiting before death. | 死前有过猛烈的呕吐 |
[08:27] | Even in advance of a tox screen,I’d say poison. | 即使在毒检之前 我也可以肯定是中毒 |
[08:31] | All the offices with fax machines were closed,chief,so no luck sending this. | 所有有传真机的办公室都锁着呢 这东西没有发出去 |
[08:35] | Oh,shoot. | 哦 糟糕 |
[08:36] | But I did dig up six death certificates, | 但是我已经找到6个死亡证明 |
[08:40] | one for each name that the old man gave us. | 都是那个老头给的名字 |
[08:43] | Now,they all died within the last year. | 他们去年就死了 |
[08:45] | And get this — | 还有这个 |
[08:46] | they all lived at a place called the summer view senior living center. | 他们之前全都住在夏景养老院 |
[08:50] | Now,while the certificates indicate that they died of natural causes, | 这些死亡证明上写 他们都是自然死亡 |
[08:54] | they’re all signed… | 都是由… |
[08:57] | by the same physician. | 同一个医生签名的 |
[09:05] | All right,mr. Stiltskin,I’m not ignoring you anymore. | 好吧 “皱皮囊” 对你不可等闲视之了 |
[09:11] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[09:33] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗? |
[09:34] | You mean,in my office? | 你是说 在我自己的办公室里? |
[09:36] | Oh,sorry. Um… | 哦 不好意思… |
[09:37] | you’re holding a delusional old man in | an interview room on a sunday afternoon 每 你在星期天下午把一个 有精神妄想的老人关在审讯室? |
[09:40] | yeah,I know that. | 我知道… |
[09:41] | You’re wrapping that up,right,sending everybody home until tomorrow? | 你在把它复杂化 让大家回去 明天再来吧 |
[09:44] | Uh,not exactly. | 不是那么回事 |
[09:45] | Look,it’s irritating,I know. | 我也知道这样很烦 |
[09:48] | But as it turns out,the dead guy actually was poisoned, | 但是结果死者真的是被毒死的 |
[09:50] | which means that we have six more potential victims. | 也就是说我们可能还有6个受害者 |
[09:54] | So,get the death certificates. | 那就把死亡证明找来 |
[09:55] | That’ll have a cause of death. | 肯定有死亡原因 |
[09:56] | We did that. | 我们找了 |
[09:57] | They all supposedly died of natural causes. | 他们都被认为是自然死亡的 |
[09:59] | But each death certificate was signed by the same doctor. | 但是每张死亡证明都是同一个 医生签字证明的 |
[10:02] | And when a doctor signs off on a death certificate… | 一般医生签署死亡证明后 |
[10:05] | There’s no autopsy. | 就不会再有尸检了 |
[10:06] | Oh,my god,brenda, | 哦 天啊 Brenda |
[10:07] | tell me you didn’t just fax orders for the exhumation of six bodies. | 你刚才不会是传真要求 对6具尸体进行掘尸吧? |
[10:10] | Okay,I didn’T. | 哦 不是 |
[10:14] | I just faxed the offer. | 我刚把开出的价格传过去了 |
[10:15] | I have the confirmation in my hand. | 我手里就是确认信 |
[10:17] | Well,nothing has come through. | 但是什么也没有传过来 |
[10:18] | Can you just do it again? | 你能再传一次吗? |
[10:20] | Gary says doris could get another offer any minute. | Gary说Doris任何时候 都能拿到另外的出价 |
[10:23] | And gary doesn’t lie. | Gary可不说谎 |
[10:25] | It’s there… | 就在那.. |
[10:26] | in the machine. | 就在传真机里 |
[10:27] | It’s not. | 没有啊 |
[10:29] | All right. I’ll try and send it again later. | 好吧 我一会再试试 |
[10:31] | For heaven’s sake! | 苍天啊 |
[10:37] | Oh,chief,if you can believe it,six of the dead bodies were cremated. | 头儿 你肯定不能相信 6具尸体全是火化的 |
[10:43] | Track down the ashes. | 把骨灰找来 |
[10:44] | Any family members give you a problem,get a warrant. | 要是有家人不同意的话 弄张搜查令 |
[10:47] | Uh,lieutenant tao,are we signed to search the nursing home? | Tao中尉 我们是要去查养老院吗? |
[10:50] | Uh,not quite. | 不完全是 |
[10:51] | The judge wants us to specify the room numbers we want to look at. | 法官让我们确定 查的是哪间房 |
[11:12] | We have determined that the six people you named are,in fact,deceased. | 我们很确定你说的6个人都去世了 |
[11:18] | And they all lived at the same nursing home prior to their deaths. | 他们死前都住在同一家养老院 |
[11:22] | Congratulations,young lady. | 恭喜你 年轻的女士 |
[11:24] | You’re that much closer to finding out who I am. | 你就差一点就能发现我是谁了 |
[11:26] | And that much closer to treating you like a murderer, | 我再差一点就能 证明你是个杀人犯 |
[11:28] | which seems to be what you want! | 而且看来这就是你的目的所在 |
[11:31] | Now,I have a warrant to search mr. Kaplan’s room, | 我现在拿到搜查 Kaplan房间的搜查令 |
[11:36] | but I need a room number. | 但是我要房间号 |
[11:38] | 308. | |
[11:41] | Might you have a room at this facility,as well? | 你是不是也在那里有房间? |
[11:45] | Find out for yourself. | 自己去找吧 |
[11:51] | Say “cheese.” | 说 茄子 |
[11:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:07] | – Oh! Hi. – Sergeant gabriel! | – 哦 嗨 – Gariel警官 |
[12:10] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗? |
[12:11] | I thought you weren’t coming back until tomorrow. | 我还以为你明天才回来呢 |
[12:13] | I-I spoke to daniels,and she said the squad was on call, | 我打电话给Daniel 她说队里正在执行任务 |
[12:18] | and my,uh,suspension was up friday. | 我礼拜五已经复职了 |
[12:22] | Uh,I think this fax came for you. | 还有 我想这份传真是给你 |
[12:25] | Oh,shoot! | 哦 糟糕 |
[12:27] | I faxed myself. | 我传给自己了 |
[12:29] | Chief,nursing home awaits! | 队长 养老院等着咱们呢 |
[12:31] | Oh,yes,thank you. | 哦 对 谢了 |
[12:32] | Um,I just need to…send a fax. | 我要去发个传真 |
[12:37] | Oh,sergeant gabriel… | Gabirel警官… |
[12:41] | uh,if you could,please babysit the suspect while I’m gone. | 我不在的时候 麻烦你照顾一下嫌犯 |
[12:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:52] | And there’s no need to beat information out of this old man. | 还有 没必要欧打老人套取信息 |
[12:54] | He’s been confessing all morning. | 他一上午都在认罪 |
[13:08] | SUMMERVIEW Senior Living | 夏景养老院 |
[13:22] | Can you sign these,please? | 请在这里签字 |
[13:24] | What? | 什么? |
[13:25] | I did sign them. | 我已经签过了 |
[13:26] | I faxed them to you before I left. | 我走之前传真给你了 |
[13:27] | You faxed me your warrant,which is how I knew where to find you. | 你把搜查令发给我了 所以我知道上这来找你 |
[13:31] | Oh,fritz. | 哦 Fritz |
[13:33] | Oh,I’m sorry. | 哦 不好意思 |
[13:37] | Look,I’m dealing with a potential serial killer here. Okay? | 听着 我正处理一个 可能是连环犯罪的案件 |
[13:40] | A vicious murderer. | 很恶毒的凶手 |
[13:41] | Named rumplestiltskin. | 叫 “皱皮囊” |
[13:43] | Yes,I know. | 哦 我知道 |
[13:44] | Here. Just sign,please. | 这里 请签字吧 |
[13:59] | Oh,hi,there. | 哦 你好 |
[14:00] | I’m nurse stiles. | 我是Stiles护士 |
[14:01] | You must be here for a tour. | 你是来参观的吧? |
[14:09] | Oh,pardon me. | 哦 不好意思 |
[14:11] | Hi,I’m nurse townsend. How can I help? | 你好 我是Townsend护士 有什么需要帮忙的吗? |
[14:12] | Is bernard kaplan a resident here? | Bernard Kaplan住在这里吗? |
[14:15] | Oh,my. I reported him missing today. | 哦 天啊 我今天报告他失踪了 |
[14:17] | Is he okay? | 他还好吧? |
[14:17] | – When did you notice he was gone? – Early morning. | – 你什么时候发现他不见了? – 大清早 |
[14:19] | I was just finishing my rounds, | 我正好查完房 |
[14:21] | and I noticed mr. Kaplan and mr. Baxter’s rooms were empty. | 我发现Kaplan和Baxter先生 的房间都是空的 |
[14:26] | Is this mr. Baxter? | 这是Baxter先生吗? |
[14:27] | Yes,it is — donald baxter! | 是的 他叫Donald Baxter |
[14:29] | Are he and mr. Kaplan okay? | 他和Kaplan先生还好吧? |
[14:31] | Mr. Baxter’s room number,please? | 请告诉我们Baxter先生的房间号 |
[14:33] | Um,309. | 嗯 309 |
[14:35] | Should I call the manager? | 我要打电话叫经理来吗? |
[14:37] | You can if you like. | 随便你 |
[14:39] | Wait! Wait,wait,wait. | 等等 等等 |
[14:41] | You’ve got to sign the visitors’ book! | 你们要在访客本上签字 |
[14:50] | There’s nothing in kaplan’s room,chief. | 头儿 Kaplan的房间什么也没有 |
[14:52] | Oh. Thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[14:54] | It kills me — | 真是要命 |
[14:55] | white people pay all this money to store their families in places like this. | 白人花那么多钱把自己的 家人关在这么个地方 |
[14:59] | We throw some carpet in the garage,everyone’s welcome. | 我们就铺点地毯在车库里 谁来谁欢迎 |
[15:05] | Looking at these pictures,doesn’t look like mr. Baxter has any family at all. | 看这些照片 Baxter先生好像没有家人 |
[15:09] | There’s all kinds of research on poisons here,chief. | 这里有毒药的各种研究资料 头儿 |
[15:12] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[15:14] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[15:15] | I do recognize him. | 我认出他来了 |
[15:18] | Yeah,baxter — donald baxter. | 是的 Baxter |
[15:20] | He had the police beat on the newspaper when I was first starting out,chief. | 我刚当警察的时候 他因为打警察上了报纸 头儿 |
[15:25] | How did he end up here? | 那他怎么会沦落到这里来? |
[15:28] | Don’t worry,lieutenant. | 别担心 中尉 |
[15:30] | I’ll come visit you. | 我会来看你的 |
[15:34] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[15:36] | Who’s in charge here? | 你们谁负责? |
[15:37] | Deputy chief brenda leigh johnson. | Brenda Leigh Johnson副局长 |
[15:38] | And you are… | 你是… |
[15:39] | judd whaley. I’m the manager. | Judd Whaley 我是经理 |
[15:40] | I really would have preferred forewarning about your visit. | 你应该事先通知一下 |
[15:43] | Well,I’m sorry about that,but when we call ahead to execute a search warrant, | 很抱歉 但如果我们事先打电话 说会带着搜查令过来 |
[15:46] | we often find no one’s home. | 通常情况下就没有人在了 |
[15:47] | Excuse me. Step back,please,sir. | 抱歉 请往后退一点 先生 |
[15:48] | Are mr. Kaplan and mr. Baxter okay? | Kaplan先生 Baxter先生 没事吧? |
[15:51] | Mr. Kaplan is dead,and mr. Baxter is in custody. | Kaplan先生死了 Baxter先生被拘留了 |
[15:54] | Why is mr. Baxter in custody? | Baxter先生为什么被拘留了? |
[15:55] | He claims to have poisoned mr. Kaplan. | 他声称自己毒死了Kaplan先生 |
[15:58] | Oh,my god. | 天啊 |
[16:01] | But… | 但… |
[16:02] | look,mr. Baxter can be troublesome,a little paranoid at times, | Baxter先生是很麻烦 时不时的就会妄想 |
[16:05] | but he and mr. Kaplan were friends. | 但他和Kaplan先生是朋友 |
[16:07] | Paranoid — in what way? | 妄想…那种方式的? |
[16:09] | Another one of his friends passed away several months ago, | 几个月前他另一个朋友去世了 |
[16:12] | and mr. Baxter took it very hard. | Baxter很难接受 |
[16:14] | He suffered what our doctor diagnosed as a psychotic break, | 我们的医生诊断 他处于精神病初期 |
[16:16] | and so,occasionally,mr. Baxter makes crazy accusations. | 偶尔他会做一些疯狂的指控 |
[16:19] | Like what? | 比如? |
[16:20] | Silly things,like claiming that the staff is spying on him. | 愚蠢的事情 比如声称员工在监视他 |
[16:24] | Dr. Reisen put him on haldol,an | antipsychotic,and all indications 每 Reisen医生给他开了氟哌丁苯 一种治疗精神病的药 而一切也表明… |
[16:27] | are these dr. Reisen’s signatures on all these death certificates? | 所有死亡证明都是Reisen签的? |
[16:31] | Yes,they are. | 是的 |
[16:33] | Because if these six people were poisoned,as mr. Baxter claims, | 如果这6个人真像Baxter先生 说的那样是被毒死的 |
[16:36] | and dr. Reisen misdiagnosed them… | Reisen医生错误的判断了死因 |
[16:38] | nobody is poisoning people here 每 没人在这里下毒害人 | |
[16:40] | not mr. Baxter and certainly no one on summer view’s staff. | 不是Baxter先生 当然也不是夏日风景的员工 |
[16:43] | Well,as it so happens,mr. Kaplan’s body does show signs of poisoning. | 但确实发生了 Kaplan的尸体的确有被投毒迹象 |
[16:47] | What? | 什么? |
[16:49] | My god. | 老天 |
[16:50] | Do you think mr. Baxter would poison someone to prove a point? | 你觉得Baxter先生会不会 用下毒来证明自己是对的? |
[16:55] | As crazy as that may sound,we can’t take the chance. | 这种所说简直太疯狂了 我们不能冒这个险 |
[16:57] | I’m afraid we can’t allow mr. Baxter to return to summer view. | 恐怕我们不能让Baxter先生 回到夏日风景 |
[17:00] | It’s simply not safe for the rest of our senior family. | 这对其他的老年人是不安全的 |
[17:02] | Also,as a matter of procedure, | 还有 例行公事 |
[17:04] | I’m gonna have to treat these six other deaths as murders | 我得把另外6起死亡 当成谋杀案来对待 |
[17:06] | until I can determine otherwise. | 直到我能确定它们不是 |
[17:08] | Now,hold on. | 等一下 |
[17:10] | We run one of the finest facilities in the country. | 我们经营着全国最好的养老院之一 |
[17:12] | Check our records,our reputation. | 去查我们的记录 我们的声誉 |
[17:14] | Whatever it takes,I’ll — | 无论如何 我会… |
[17:15] | chief… | 头儿… |
[17:16] | you need to see something. | 有些东西你得看看 |
[17:18] | Mr. Whaley,we will certainly take you up on your offer. | Whaley先生 我们会考虑你的话 |
[17:25] | That’s my haldol. | 这是我的氟哌丁苯 |
[17:27] | Aren’t you supposed to be taking this medication on a daily basis,mr. Baxter? | 你是不是应该每天都吃这些药 Baxter先生? |
[17:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:34] | It’s supposed to treat my so-called “paranoid delusions.” | 这是用来治我所谓的”妄想症”的 |
[17:39] | Unfortunately,it doesn’t work so well,since I never took it. | 很不幸它没起作用 因为我从来没吃过 |
[17:43] | So now you’re ready to believe maybe I really did murder those seven people? | 现在你开始相信 也许我真的杀了那7个人? |
[17:47] | I’m starting to,yes. | 开始了 是的 |
[17:49] | Then I’d like to withdraw my confession. | 那我就要收回我的认罪 |
[17:54] | Mr. Baxter,you understand it’s a little hard to take you seriously, | Baxter先生 你明白我很难 认真对待你 |
[17:57] | especially since you’ve quit your meds and are most likely suffering from psychotic delusions. | 尤其你既不吃药又极有可能 患有妄想型精神病 |
[18:01] | The nursing home was using those pills to shut me up because I know what’s going on. | 养老院用药片来让我闭嘴 因为我知道他们在干什么 |
[18:06] | I know they’re killing people. | 我知道他们在杀人 |
[18:07] | Well,you do sound a little paranoid. | 你确实听起来有点妄想 |
[18:09] | Yeah,you see how that works? | 你明白怎么回事了吧? |
[18:11] | I know something bad is going on, | 我知道他们在干什么 |
[18:13] | so they say I’m delusional and give me pills,drugs, to try and keep me quiet, | 所以他们就说我妄想 并且给我灌药好让我闭嘴 |
[18:18] | knowing that, if I stop taking the drugs and speak up,I’m gonna sound crazy. | 这样一来如果我不吃药并且说实话 别人就会认为我疯了 |
[18:26] | Why did you first tell us that it was you who killed those people? | 你为什么一开始要告诉我们 是你杀的人? |
[18:29] | It was the only way I could get you to listen to me. | 只有这样你们才会听我说 |
[18:32] | And if it comes down to it, | 如果真的这么判我刑 |
[18:33] | I’d rather go to prison than back to that home. | 我也宁可坐牢而不愿回到哪里 |
[18:36] | Well,you could have just filed a complaint. | 你可以投诉 |
[18:37] | I did file a complaint,with the police, | 我确实投诉了 还给了警察 |
[18:40] | but no one took me seriously…until now. | 但没人当真…直到现在 |
[18:45] | I’m sorry I wasn’t more helpful before, | 很抱歉之前我没能帮到你们多些 |
[18:47] | but I needed to know I could trust you… | 但我需要知道我能够相信你… |
[18:50] | and I needed you to believe that murders had been committed. | 我也要你相信那里有谋杀发生 |
[18:53] | Murders for which you are still the most likely suspect. | 以你为头号嫌疑人 |
[18:56] | Bernie was my last best friend. | Bernie是我最后一个好朋友 |
[18:57] | Why would I kill him? | 我为什么要杀他? |
[18:58] | Well,if I’m to believe the medical professionals, | 我会相信职业医生 |
[19:00] | it’s because you’re out of your mind! | 因为你疯了 |
[19:02] | And when I asked you why you poisoned mr. Kaplan, | 而且我问你为什么要杀Kaplan |
[19:05] | you said it was to watch him die. | 你说就为了看着他死 |
[19:07] | Now,that’s just crazy. | 那是疯言疯语 |
[19:09] | Exactly! | 确实! |
[19:12] | All right,for the sake of argument, | 好了 不吵了 |
[19:14] | what motive drove summer view to murder seven of its paying customers? | 夏日风景为什么要杀死7个 付他们钱的顾客? |
[19:19] | The customers weren’t paying enough. | 顾客付的钱不够 |
[19:21] | Look into it. | 深入调查 |
[19:23] | You’ll find that each of the victims had recently run out of money | 你会发现所有死者最近都 无钱支付 |
[19:26] | and had to go on medicaid. | 只能依靠医疗补助 |
[19:28] | That’s a massive loss of income for summer view. | 对夏日风景来说可少挣不少钱 |
[19:31] | Doesn’t sound insane to me. | 我不觉得他疯了 |
[19:33] | In your room,we found research materials on various poisons. | 在你的房间里我们发现了 你对多种毒药的研究笔记 |
[19:38] | I was trying to find out how they were killing us off. | 我是想找出他们的杀人方法 |
[19:41] | I knew it was poison because so many of my friends got sick so suddenly. | 我知道那是下毒 因为我很多朋友突然间就病了 |
[19:45] | But when poor bernie came | 但当可怜的Bernie出现 相同的症状 |
[19:52] | I just wanted to try to get him some help. | 我只是想找人帮帮他 |
[19:58] | Why didn’t you call family,someone to take you to a hospital? | 你为什么不给家人打电话 让他们送你去医院? |
[20:01] | I don’t have any family left, | 我没有亲人了 |
[20:03] | and you can forget going to dr. Reisen or nurse townsend for help. | 更不必找Reisen医生 或Townsend护士寻求帮助 |
[20:07] | For all I know,one of them was responsible. | 就我所知 他们其中之一就是元凶 |
[20:21] | Got the tox screen back for bernie kaplan — | Bernie Kaplan的验尸结果出来了 |
[20:24] | positive for arsenic. | 砷中毒 |
[20:26] | Arsenic. | 砷 |
[20:28] | Chief,we picked up nurse townsend. | 头儿 我们传讯Townsend护士 |
[20:30] | She’s on her way. | 她在路上了 |
[20:31] | We’re still looking into this dr. Reisen. | 还在查这个Reisen医生 |
[20:34] | And,uh,commander taylor says he’s checking into baxter’s claim that he filed a complaint. | Taylor指挥官正在查看 Baxter之前的投诉 |
[20:39] | Thank you,sergeant. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[20:44] | Uh,these files the manager gave us 每 经理给我们的所有文件里 | |
[20:47] | I looked into summer view’s financial records for all seven victims, | 我查了夏日风景7名死者的 财务记录 |
[20:50] | they were all on medicaid. | and baxter was right 每 Baxter说的没错 他们都依靠医疗补助 |
[20:53] | Only problem — there are currently 11 other residents at summer view who are also on medicaid, | 问题是 现有其他11名夏日风景的住户 也是依靠医疗补助 |
[20:59] | several of them for years. | 其中一些人已经这样生活了多年 |
[21:01] | So much for mr. Baxter’s theory. | Baxter的推断也就这么多了 |
[21:03] | Anything else? | 有其他的吗? |
[21:04] | Summer view seems like a | really efficient place 每 夏日风景是个工作效率 很高的地方 |
[21:07] | winner of several awards,commendations,and monthly bonuses — | 获过几个奖 备受赞誉 每月还有奖金 |
[21:11] | all based on occupancy. | 分红都是由房间入住率决定 |
[21:13] | So it’s hard to see why they’d be killing off their customers. | 实在很难想象 他们为什么要杀死自己的顾客 |
[21:16] | Okay,cremated remains for five of the vics. | 5名死者的骨灰还在 |
[21:20] | What happened to number six? | 第6个怎么了? |
[21:21] | Uh,family lost him in a move. | 家人搬家的时候弄丢了 |
[21:26] | Uh,this is,uh,joyce robinson. | 这是Joyce Robinson |
[21:29] | Her daughter said she never got around to getting a proper urn. | 她女儿说她还没来得及 去买个好点儿的骨灰盒 |
[21:34] | Marilyn roberts — her niece says — | Marilyn Roberts 她侄女说… |
[21:36] | yeah,I get the picture. | 我能相像到 |
[21:39] | Someone’s family cared. | 看来他还是有人关心 |
[21:42] | Um,want to look a little more closely at the name,chief? | 仔细看看那上面的名字 队长? |
[21:48] | “Scrappy.” | “惹事生非” |
[21:50] | They put mom’s ashes in the dog’s urn. | 他们把妈妈的骨灰 放在狗的骨灰罐里 |
[21:55] | It’s not funny,flynn. | 没什么可笑的 Flynn |
[21:57] | How nice to see everybody spending time together off the clock. | 看到你们在非工作时间 还能聚在一起真好 |
[22:00] | This is some kind of team morale-building exercise,right? | 这是团队凝聚力练习啥的吧? |
[22:04] | Actually,chief pope,we may be looking at some overtime here, | Pope局长 我们是在加班 |
[22:06] | and I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:07] | No. No overtime — period. | 不 没有加班 没有了 |
[22:11] | And as for your suspect,either charge him or send him home. | 还有你的嫌疑人 要不然起诉他 要不然放了他 |
[22:13] | I’m not paying for him to spend the night here. | 我可不会付钱让他在这儿过夜 |
[22:15] | I’m also not shelling out thousands of dollars for you | 我也不会因为一个老头儿的话 |
[22:18] | to exhume six dead bodies based on the word of a senile old man. Okay? | 而花大笔钱让你们去挖6具尸体 |
[22:22] | So forget about that. | 别想了 |
[22:24] | Good night. Bye. | 晚安 再见 |
[22:25] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[22:26] | Uh,wait. | 等一下 |
[22:27] | Just — just a second. | 就一下 |
[22:29] | Um,just one second. | 就一下 |
[22:30] | How about this? | 这样怎么样? |
[22:31] | Um,sign off on our overtime today, | 批准我们今天加班 |
[22:34] | and I promise,I won’t dig up any of those other dead bodies. | 我保证不去挖尸体 |
[22:37] | We’ll just find some other way to solve this thing. | 我们换个办法解决 |
[22:42] | Deal. | 成交 |
[22:43] | But I’m holding you to that. | 但你得说话算话 |
[22:47] | Oh,and,here,I almost forgot 每 哦 这里 我差点忘了 | |
[22:50] | a,uh,counteroffer on a house that you are apparently bidding on was faxed to my office. | 你竞标的那房子 房主的回价 传真到了我办公室 |
[22:57] | Looks like it’s more than the asking price. | 看上去比你们的出价高了不少 |
[23:00] | What? | 什么? |
[23:02] | Um Chief… | 队长… |
[23:04] | what would you like me to do with these? | 这些要怎么办? |
[23:06] | I mean,they’re obviously a dead end. | 好像这个线索又断线了 |
[23:09] | Uh,lieutenant tao,isn’t arsenic a heavy metal? | Tao中尉 砷是重金属吗? |
[23:14] | Which means it would show up on a chem screen of cremated remains. | 如果扫描化学药剂可以看到 骨灰上的残留物 |
[23:17] | Right,so,want to have those ashes analyzed asap,please? | 对的 把那些骨灰拿去检查 越快越好 |
[23:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:23] | Chief,got a minute? | 副局长 有空吗? |
[23:26] | Seems the old guy did try reaching out to us for help. | 这个老人真的试过找我们帮忙 |
[23:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:33] | “After receiving numerous letters to the department,” | “在收到很多封投诉信之后” |
[23:35] | detective gordon was dispatched to question the complainant,donald baxter. | “Gordon警探被派往拜访投诉者 |
[23:40] | ” According to that report,gordon found baxter uncooperative. | “根据汇报 Gordon认为Baxter不合作” |
[23:44] | In fact,the old guy was more interested in asking questions than answering them. | 事实上 他更喜欢问问题而不是 回答问题 |
[23:49] | It seemed like a crank, | 像是在乱发脾气 |
[23:50] | so detective gordon dumped his complaint in the round file. | 所以Gordon警探就对他的投诉 放到了圆形文件档 |
[23:53] | I’m sorry — the round file? | 什么 圆形文件档? |
[23:56] | The trash. | 垃圾 |
[23:58] | But you know what,chief? | 但你得知道 队长 |
[24:00] | We get this kind of stuff all the time. | 我们总是收到这种投诉 |
[24:03] | It’s hard enough staying on top of the crimes we find, | 调查已有的案件还来不及呢 |
[24:05] | much less the ones people make up. | 更别提那些人们编出来的 |
[24:07] | And the guy was — come on,you know. | 那人又…好了 你知道的 |
[24:10] | I know exactly what happened. | 我知道怎么回事了 |
[24:12] | Mr. Baxter’s old and difficult, | Baxter先生年迈并且难缠 |
[24:15] | and because of that,he was dismissed out of hand. | 所以就没人理他 |
[24:18] | And I know that that’s what happened, | 我知道是这样 |
[24:20] | because that’s exactly what I’ve been trying to do to him myself. | 因为我一直也是这么对他的 |
[24:27] | But we didn’t just dump a | complaint in the trash 每 但我们不仅仅是把投诉 扔到了垃圾堆里 |
[24:31] | a few more human beings went with it. | 其中还关连几条人命 |
[24:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:38] | Were you close with mr. Kaplan? | 你和Kaplan先生熟吗? |
[24:41] | I am close with all our residents. | 我和所有住户都熟 |
[24:44] | Oh,so you remember these folks,then? | 那你记得这些人吧? |
[24:52] | Oh,mrs.Roberts — she was a sweet lady. | Roberts太太 她是个很好的老太太 |
[24:55] | She always talked about her late husband. | 她总是说她最近的老公 |
[24:57] | She used to say he had a great head of hair. | 她常说他有一头好头发 |
[25:00] | And then she started to forget she’d ever been married. | 然后她就忘了她曾经结过婚 |
[25:03] | Oh,poor mr. Hepfner — after his daughter passed away, | 可怜的Hepfner先生 他女儿过世之后 |
[25:07] | he jussat and stared out the window for a whole year before he died. | 他就那么一直一直盯着窗外 整整一年 直到他死 |
[25:12] | You cared about them. | 你关心他们 |
[25:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:14] | It’s my job. | 我就是干这个的 |
[25:17] | Getting old is scary. | 衰老很可怕 |
[25:20] | Some of our residents lose everything — family,friends,money. | 我们的一些住户失去了一切 家人 朋友 金钱 |
[25:25] | They run out of life before they run out of time. | 没死之前他们已经没有生活了 |
[25:28] | Did any of these people seem sick before they died? | 这些人死前是不是生病了? |
[25:31] | Yes. They all had the same disease — | 是的 他们都患有同样的疾病 |
[25:33] | it’s called “old age.” | 被称作”衰老” |
[25:34] | Listen,people die at summer view. | 听着 夏日风景是有人死 |
[25:36] | We don’t jump to murder as the cause. | 但不是我们杀的 |
[25:38] | Who has access to their drugs? | 谁能接触到他们的药? |
[25:40] | The nursing staff. | 护士们 |
[25:42] | And the doctor,dr. Reisen. | 还有医生 Reisen医生 |
[25:43] | Do you know where he is? I’ve tried to contact him. | 你知道他在那儿吗? 我一直在跟他联系 |
[25:45] | On vacation — hawaii for a week,with his wife. | 去度假了 和他老婆去夏威夷一周 |
[25:48] | Oh,you don’t think 每 你不会认为… | |
[25:49] | dr. Reisen had nothing to do with the day-to-day care. | Reisen医生不管日常料理 |
[25:52] | I supervised the meds. | 我管那些药 |
[25:53] | Any chance drugs get mixed up? | 药物会不会混了? |
[25:56] | We do our very best,ms. Johnson, | 我们尽最大努力 Johnson女士 |
[25:58] | with patients who forget to take their meds,misplace their pills, | 和忘记吃药的病人 放错药的 病人打交道 |
[26:00] | and sometimes,simply won’t cooperate. | 有时还有那些就是不肯合作的 |
[26:02] | Do you think that mr. Baxter poisoned mr. Kaplan himself? | 你认为Baxter先生自己毒害 Kaplan先生? |
[26:05] | I really don’t know. | 我真不知道 |
[26:07] | Whatever mr. Baxter’s claiming 每 不论Baxter先生怎么说 | |
[26:08] | this nonsense that we had something to do with it — that’s not true. | 说我们与此事有关的疯话 绝对不是真的 |
[26:12] | Mr. Baxter burned his bridges with summer view and with his son — | Baxter和夏日风景关系不好 和他儿子也是 |
[26:16] | wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[26:18] | His son? | 他儿子? |
[26:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:22] | Would you like to have a seat,sir? | 请坐 |
[26:25] | Is my father dead? | 我父亲死了吗? |
[26:26] | No. He’s not. | 不 不是 |
[26:29] | Thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[26:32] | So,what,uh,is he absent without leave again? | 那他又失踪了? |
[26:36] | You need me to take him back to the nursing home? | 你要我把他带回养老院? |
[26:38] | Actually,uh,summer view is refusing to take your father back. | 事实是 夏日风景不让你父亲回去 |
[26:42] | He’s made some accusations | towards the staff 每 他指控员工… |
[26:44] | this isn’t about the poisoning thing again,is it? | 又是下毒的事儿 是吗? |
[26:46] | Listen,it’s nothing. Dad used to be a reporter. | 听着 那没什么 爸爸以前是记者 |
[26:49] | He’s just desperate for one more story,that’s all. | 他只是想再搞出个故事 就这样 |
[26:52] | Well,some of that story seems to be true. | 故事的一部分看起来是真的 |
[26:54] | Several people at summer view may have been slipped some arsenic. | 夏日风景的一些人很可能 被投了砷 |
[26:58] | Seriously? | 真的? |
[26:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:00] | Is — is dad under arrest? | 我爸爸被捕了? |
[27:02] | Should he be? | 他应该被捕吗? |
[27:03] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[27:05] | Look,he’s a nuisance,that’s all. | 他只是招人烦 仅此而已 |
[27:07] | He spent his entire career questioning people. | 他一辈子都在问人问题 |
[27:09] | It’s who he is. | 他就是这样 |
[27:11] | Are you close to your father? | 你跟你爸关系好吗? |
[27:13] | Why? | 怎么? |
[27:14] | You’re not,like,suggesting I should take him home with me,are you? | 你不是想让我把他接回家吧? |
[27:16] | ‘Cause I know it sounds cold, | 我知道这听起来很冷血 |
[27:18] | but my life is just not conducive to dealing with his baggage right now. | 但我的生活负担不起 他这个重担 |
[27:22] | And when is it conducive? | 什么时候可以? |
[27:23] | Excuse me? | 你什么意思? |
[27:24] | Uh,according to summer view’s visitors’ log, | 根据夏日风景的会客记录 |
[27:27] | which everyone has to sign in to enter, | 无论谁进去都得签的那个 |
[27:29] | you haven’t dropped by to see your father in over a year. | 你1年多没去看过你父亲 |
[27:32] | – And I was wondering if there was some reason. – What’s it to you when I see my dad? | – 我在想是不是有什么原因 – 我什么时候去看我爸跟你有什么关系? |
[27:36] | I got three kids,an ex-wife in rehab. | 我有3个孩子 一个在康复中心的前妻 |
[27:39] | And the last time I had the old guy over for dinner, | 我最后一次请我爸去吃晚餐 |
[27:41] | he got my 11-year-old son | to help him get online 每 他让我11岁大的儿子帮他上网 |
[27:45] | to find pictures of people who died from cyanide. | 找那些因氢化物中毒 而死的人的照片 |
[27:48] | I don’t need that kind of crap in my life. | 我的生活里不需要那种滥事 |
[27:50] | Look,I was only asking about your father | 我知是想问问你父亲的事情 |
[27:54] | to see if you had some reason to be afraid of him. | 看看是不是某些事情 让你怕他 |
[27:56] | Afraid of him? | 怕他? |
[27:57] | I hardly know him,okay? | 我基本不了解他 好吗? |
[27:59] | He spent my entire childhood chasing after newspaper headlines. | 我整个童年他都在忙于报道 报纸头条 |
[28:03] | Look,I got by without him then,he can get by without me now. | 我可以自己长大的 他现在也可以自己变老 |
[28:07] | Speaking of which,I need to go. | 说到这个 我得走了 |
[28:08] | I left my kids with the babysitter. | 我把孩子丢给保姆出来的 |
[28:09] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[28:13] | Your dad’s here. | 你爸爸在这儿 |
[28:16] | Would you like to pop your head in and say “hello” before you head out? | 要不要走之前去跟他打声招呼? |
[28:23] | Maybe some other time. | 下一次吧 |
[28:30] | I guess mr. Baxter was right. | 我想Baxter先生是对的 |
[28:33] | He has no family. | 他没有家人 |
[28:34] | So,what do you do if you run out of friends and family and money? | 如果你没朋友没家人没钱 你会怎么办? |
[28:41] | It’s a reason to kill yourself, | 倒是个自杀的理由 |
[28:43] | but is it a motive for murder? | 但是杀人动机吗? |
[28:49] | Look,chief,um… | 头儿 嗯… |
[28:51] | unless you’re gonna book the miserable old guy, | 如果你不准备把那个 可怜的老人登记入监的话 |
[28:53] | I could take him home with me for the night. | 我可以让他在我家过夜 |
[28:55] | It’s no problem. | 没问题的 |
[28:58] | Your call. | 你说了算 |
[29:02] | Treat him like a witness… | 像对证人一样对他… |
[29:05] | but watch him like a killer. | 但像盯凶手一样盯着他 |
[29:30] | Let me tell you something –I know women like doris. | 我跟你讲 我了解Doris这样的女人 |
[29:33] | She’s emotionally attached to the house. | 她对房子很有感情 |
[29:35] | So a situation like this,you have got to do everything you can to sell her on who you are. | 这种情况下 你得尽一切所能向她推销自己 |
[29:41] | So,in the letter that you write with the new offer, | 所以 写新的出价信的时候 |
[29:44] | you don’t just raise | the price a little bit 每 不光要加价 |
[29:46] | you talk about the two | of you as a couple 每 还要展望下你俩的未来 |
[29:48] | how you see yourselves living in the house,raising a family just like she did. | 住在这所房子里 像她一样组建家庭 |
[29:53] | Even throw in a picture of the cat. | 甚至可以放张这猫的照片在里面 |
[29:54] | And you offer to help her out on the terms. | 帮她过了这个坎儿 |
[29:56] | She will jump all over it,all right? | 她就能顺利渡过难关了 好吗? |
[29:58] | Trust me. Gary doesn’t lie. | 相信我 Gary从不撒谎的 |
[30:00] | We help her out on terms? | 我们帮她熬过这段时间? |
[30:02] | All right,look,escrow’s one to two months. | 好吧 看 契约 是一到两个月 |
[30:04] | Today’s the 6th. | 今天是6号 |
[30:06] | You give our old lady a 20-day escrow. | 你给这老太太 一份20天的契约 |
[30:08] | End of the month — doris has your money in her hot little hands. | 到了月底 Doris就能把你们的钱拿到手 |
[30:11] | So do you,right? | 你也可以 对吗? |
[30:13] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[30:14] | You move another house,especially from someone you listed, | 你再去卖另外一套房子 估计你都找好卖主了 |
[30:17] | and you get cash coming and going. | 你就这样一来一往地赚钱 |
[30:19] | Isn’t that right? | 不是吗? |
[30:21] | Maybe you had to move another unit or two by the end of the month to hit your bonus. | 可能月底你还得再卖一两套房子 就能拿奖金了 |
[30:26] | Is that it? | 是这样吧? |
[30:30] | That’s got nothing to do with anythinG. | 那样做毫无意义 |
[30:32] | Please. | 拜托 |
[30:33] | Gary doesn’t lie. | Gary从不撒谎 |
[30:39] | What? What? | 干嘛? 干嘛? |
[30:40] | Where you going? | 你去哪? |
[30:41] | It’s not just the visitor’s log — it’s the dates. | 不仅仅是访客记录… 关键是日期 |
[30:44] | It’s the dates! | 关键是日期! |
[30:47] | Detective sanchez,may I see those death certificates again,please? | Sanchez探员 能让我再 看看那些死亡证明吗? |
[30:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:58] | Detective daniels,were you able to… | Daniels探员 你能… |
[31:01] | track down that manager at summer view? | 找夏景的那个经理过来吗? |
[31:03] | Judd whaley — he’s on his way. | 他已经在过来的路上 |
[31:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:06] | Uh,lieutenant flynn,if you wouldn’t mind asking lieutenant provenza to bring the suspect back in,please? | Flynn中尉 如果你不介意的话 请叫Provenza中尉把嫌犯带回来吧? |
[31:11] | I’m on it,chief. | 我这就去 长官 |
[31:12] | Has anyone seen lieutenant — tao! | 有谁看到Tao–中尉了? |
[31:14] | Got the chem results on those ashes. | 骨灰的化学验证报告出来了 |
[31:16] | You’re gonna want to take a look. | 你一定想看一看 |
[31:17] | I will. Thank you. | 我会看的 谢谢 |
[31:18] | Um…uh,detective daniels,if you wouldplease, | Daniels侦探 如果你愿意 |
[31:22] | bring sergeant gabriel up to speed on summer view’s financials. | 叫Dabriel警官一起 以加快对夏景那边财政调查的进度 |
[31:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:36] | Sleep with one eye open? | 彻夜未眠? |
[31:37] | Well,he had me up all hours playing yahtzee. | 他老拖着我玩色子 |
[31:41] | He’s a freak for the dice. | 他是个色子狂人 |
[31:43] | Really? Who won? | 是吗 谁赢了? |
[31:46] | What’s whaley doing here?! | Whaley在这干嘛?! |
[31:48] | Just have a few things to clear up,mr. Baxter. | 来搞清楚几件事情 Baxter先生 |
[31:51] | He’ll accuse me of everything. | 他会把一切责任都推到我身上 |
[31:52] | Well,we’ll see about that,won’t we? | 我们看看再说 好吗? |
[31:54] | Buzz,would you please give me one of your legal pads? | Buzz 能给我一本你的法律便笺吗 |
[31:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:59] | You keep insisting there’s a story here. | 你坚持认为有什么内幕的话 |
[32:02] | You’re the reporter. | 你就当自己是记者 |
[32:03] | Listen to what mr. Whaley has to say,write it all down, | 听听Whaley先生说些什么 把它都记下来 |
[32:06] | and I’ll be back to talk with you in a minute. | 我马上就回来跟你谈话 |
[32:25] | You ready,sergeant? | 准备好了吗 警官? |
[32:27] | Yes,ma’am,completely ready. | 是的 长官 准备好了 |
[32:35] | Mr. Whaley,thank you so much for coming in. | Whaley先生 谢谢你能来 |
[32:38] | Certainly. | 乐意效劳 |
[32:39] | Why don’t you have a seat? | 请坐吧 |
[32:41] | The reason I called you in is, | 我叫你来是因为 |
[32:44] | I think it would be in everyone’s best interest if you were to allow mr. Baxter back in your facility for a while. | 如果你能让Baxter先生回到你们 养老院 会让我们大家都好做一些 |
[32:50] | Are you serious? | 你不是当真吧? |
[32:51] | What’s she doing? I can’t go back there. | 她在干什么? 我不能回那里去 |
[32:53] | Shh,shh! We need to hear this. | 嘘! 我们得听一下 |
[32:55] | He really has nowhere else to go. | 他真的没地方可去了 |
[32:56] | His family — | 他的家人 … |
[32:57] | look,ms. Johnson,there are other patients in our care, | 看 Johnson小姐 我们得照顾别的病人 |
[32:59] | and if mr. Baxter was poisoning people, | 如果Baxter先生曾下毒害过人 |
[33:01] | well,for one thing,it’s a liability nightmare. | 首先 这就够让人担心的了 |
[33:04] | I certainly understand your concern,mr. Whaley, | 我当然明白你的担忧 Whaley先生 |
[33:06] | especially since summer view has quite a reputation to uphold. | 特别考虑到夏景久负盛名 |
[33:10] | Uh,two awards for state excellence, | 两项国家卓越奖 |
[33:14] | three commendations by the california seniors association, | 三个加利福尼亚 老年联合会奖项 |
[33:17] | and eight bonuses,based upon your occupancy within the last year alone. | 还有八项奖金 都是因为你们去年一年的居住率 |
[33:23] | All this while coping with the extreme loneliness of your residents, | 但是另一面 你们的住户们却极度寂寞 |
[33:27] | which is something that mr. Baxter had in common with the seven people he claims were murdered. | 就是Baxter先生和 他声称被他所杀七个人 |
[33:32] | And I’ve noticed that not only had our victims run out of money, | 我还注意到我们的 受害者不仅仅身无分文 |
[33:36] | but they had also, according to your visitors’ log,exhausted their supply of guests. | 从你们的房客记录来看 他们也没有任何访客 |
[33:43] | No one came to see them anymore. | 再也没有人来看他们了 |
[33:45] | That happens to many more of our residents than one might like to believe. | 你应该知道 我们很多住户都是这样的 |
[33:49] | Well,here’s something a bit more unusual. | 这儿还有更不同寻常的 |
[33:52] | This is all that’s left of five of our victims. | 这是我们五位 受害者所有的遗物 |
[33:57] | The sixth was lost in a family move. | 第六位的在一次迁居中遗失了 |
[34:02] | This is a testament to how badly they were ignoreD. | 这就是他们被人无情 漠视的证明 |
[34:06] | Odd,isn’t it? | 很奇怪 不是吗? |
[34:08] | People who have guests,live. | 有访客的人 活下来了 |
[34:10] | People who don’t,die. | 没有访客的 则死了 |
[34:12] | Well,the effect of our emotions on the physical body is still a mysterious process, | 情感因素对我们身体 的影响是个很玄妙的过程 |
[34:16] | but believe it or not,some of these people likely passed away from depression. | 但是不管你信不信 有些人好像是由于消沉而去世的 |
[34:20] | I believe not,mr. Whaley,but then,I have an advantage over you, | 我不这么认为 Whaley先生 我有一个你没有的优势 |
[34:24] | because you can test for arsenic in cremated remains. | 因为我们可以在火化 后的骨灰里测试出砷 |
[34:26] | And what we have here are five containers of poisonous ash. | 而这里是我们掌握的 五个有毒骨灰的容器 |
[34:32] | My god. | 我的天啊 |
[34:34] | Oh,but you would never ask us to take mr. Baxter back | 但 如果你认为这是 Baxter先生干的话 |
[34:37] | if you thought he was responsible for this. | 你是不会要我们把带回去的 |
[34:38] | No,I wouldn’T. | 是 我不会那么做 |
[34:40] | But I don’t think mr. Baxter is responsible, | 我不认为这是 Baxter先生做的 |
[34:42] | because he doesn’t have a motive. | 因为他没有动机 |
[34:44] | What he does have is a lawsuit, | 他有的只是一份控诉 |
[34:46] | because he brought these poisonings to summer view’s attention, | 因为他要用这些中毒事件 来引起夏景的注意 |
[34:49] | and you attempted to drug him with antipsychotics. | 而你们却想用抗精神病药来毒害他 |
[34:52] | Well,that was dr. Reisen’s diagnosis. | 那是Reisen医生开的药 |
[34:54] | I don’t prescribe drugs. | 我可不会开处方药 |
[34:55] | I’m not a doctor. I’m a manager. | 我不是医生 我是个经理 |
[34:57] | The manager who collected the bonuses | 一个靠每个月头五天的入住率 |
[34:59] | based on how many rooms are occupied during the first five days of every month. | 来赢取奖金的经理 |
[35:04] | Can you,uh,see a pattern developing here,sir? | 你看到这里的图案了吗 先生? |
[35:09] | You see,it’s really — it’s really quite remarkable, | 你看 这真的 真的非常惹眼 |
[35:12] | because all of your abandoned medicaid patients – | 因为你们的所有 放弃医疗补助的病人 |
[35:15] | they all died in the fourth week of every month, | 都是在每个月的 第四周死亡的 |
[35:18] | giving you time to rebook their rooms with full-paying clients from your waiting list. | 这样你就有时间把他们的房间 分给那些能付得起全额费用的客户们 |
[35:23] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那样做? |
[35:24] | Well,according to your files, | 根据你们的档案记载 |
[35:26] | every month that summer view has an occupancy rate below…… | 每个月夏景的入住整张率… |
[35:29] | 3%,you collect a $2,500 bonus. | 是3%左右 你就能得到2,500美元的奖金 |
[35:33] | You had eight of them last year. | 去年你得了八次 |
[35:35] | Now,I’m thinking that maybe you got lucky and someone died naturally on your timetable. | 现在 我想你是不是太幸运了 每次都有人按着你的时间表死亡 |
[35:39] | But,still,you poisoned 7 people for under $20,000. | 但是 还有 你为了2万美元 毒杀了7个人 |
[35:46] | Sergeant. | 中士 |
[35:47] | Mr. Whaley,you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say… | Whaley先生 你有权保持沉默 你所说的每句话… |
[35:50] | she’s good. | 她是好样的 |
[35:50] | Yeah,she’s all right,I guess. | 我看她还凑合 |
[35:53] | I taught her most of this. … | 很多都是我教她的哦… |
[35:55] | One will be appointed to you by the state. | 国家会为你指定一位 |
[35:57] | Have you heard and understood these rights? | 你听明白这些权利了吗? |
[35:58] | You’re misrepresenting everything. | 一切都是你杜撰的 |
[36:00] | We have warrants out as we speak to search your home,your office,and your car. | 我们有授权去搜你的房子 办公室 还有车子 |
[36:03] | All I have to do is find the arsenic — | 我所要做的就是找到砷… |
[36:06] | just one little package of rough on rats, | 只要够毒死 老鼠的量就可以了 |
[36:08] | and it’s gonna look very bad for you. | 看起来这将对你很不利哦 |
[36:10] | Mr. Whaley,absent your explanation, | Whaley先生 不要再狡辩了 |
[36:13] | I’m gonna have to arrest you on seven counts of murder in the first degree, | 我不得不以7项 一级谋杀罪名逮捕你 |
[36:16] | which is a very different crime from mercy killings. | 这可跟安乐死大相庭径 |
[36:23] | You know,nurse townsend told us that these people were sick and unhappy. | 你知道 Townsend护士告诉我 这些人都病入膏肓而且郁郁寡欢 |
[36:28] | It must have been very hard to watch them suffer day after day. | 看着他们一天天的煎熬 一定非常痛苦 |
[36:34] | They wanted to die. | 他们也想早点了结 |
[36:37] | There was no quality of life for these people,ms. Johnson. | Johnson小姐 这些人 没有生活的基本条件 |
[36:42] | Three of them had a form of dementia and nowhere to go. | 他们中有三个人形如痴呆 而且无处可去 |
[36:46] | Mr. Kaplan,well,he was suffering from congestive heart disease. | Kaplan先生也忍受着 充血性心脏病的煎熬 |
[36:51] | And if you’ll just — just — | 如果 你只要…只要… |
[36:54] | just pause and reflect for a moment. | 停下来反省一下子 |
[36:57] | By controlling the schedule of | when these poor people expired 每 我所做的 就是控制好这些可怜的 人们断气的时间表 |
[36:59] | which is all I ever did,making sure they didn’t die between the 1st and the 5th, | 确信他们不会在1号和5号之间死亡 |
[37:02] | which would have been pointless 每 如果那样就毫无意义了… | |
[37:04] | by managing their deaths, I was able to maximize the value of their passing | 我只是让他们的去世 显得更有价值 |
[37:08] | by creating room for people who could better benefit from our service. | 好腾出房间来给那些更能 从我们的服务中得益的人们 |
[37:12] | People with larger bank accounts. | 那些银行存款更多的人 |
[37:14] | Look,I’m not the person who turned old age into a business. | 看 我不是那种把 老年作为生意的人 |
[37:17] | And honestly,the bonuses I received,as you pointed out,were very small. | 老实说 我所接受的奖金 正如你指出的那些 其实是微不足道的 |
[37:23] | Mr. Whaley… | Whaley先生… |
[37:25] | you poisoned these people. | 你毒杀了这些人 |
[37:27] | Well,that’s one way of looking at it,yes,but,really,who cares? | 从某个角度看是那样的 但是 真说起来 又有谁在乎呢? |
[37:33] | Their families obviously don’T. | 显然他们的家人不在乎 |
[37:36] | These old people were dead already. | 这些老人家其实早已经死了 |
[37:37] | All I did was make it official. | 我只是让它更正式些 |
[37:39] | And by doing it my way,everybody got what they wanted. | 每个人都从我的行为中受益 |
[37:43] | So I repeat — who cares? | 所以我重申一次 … 有谁在乎呢? |
[37:48] | Unfortunately for you — mr. Baxter. | 不幸的是 Baxter先生在乎 |
[37:57] | Well,you have a point there. | 这点你说对了 |
[37:58] | So,how about this? | 那 这样好不好? |
[38:01] | I will refrain from expediting the terminal phase of any future resident’s stay at summer view, | 我会再缩短夏景未来住户 的寿命 |
[38:11] | and mr. Baxter can come back and stay with us for as long as he likes. | 而Baxter先生可以跟我们 住在一起 他想住多久就住多久 |
[38:14] | And if he agrees not to sue,we’ll give him a year for free. | 还有 如果他同意不提出控诉 我们会给他一年的免费使用期 |
[38:21] | While that is a very generous offer,mr. Whaley, | 你还真慷慨 Whaley先生 |
[38:25] | I’m afraid the state of california would reduce my efficiency rating | 我怕加州政府会考核我的工作效率 |
[38:28] | if I didn’t arrest you on seven counts of murder in the first degree, | 如果我现在不以七项一级 谋杀罪名逮捕你的话 |
[38:31] | which is what I’m doing right now. | 我说到做到 |
[38:32] | What? | 什么? |
[38:33] | But why are you — I-I just explained to you. | 你为什么要… 我 我不是跟你解释了吗 |
[38:37] | Now,now,hold on one moment! | 现在 现在 等一下! |
[38:40] | I thought you said mercy killing and first-degree murder were very different crimes! | 我想你说过安乐死跟 一级谋杀是不同的罪名! |
[38:44] | They are,but the punishment for both is exactly the same. | 是的 但是他们的 惩罚手段是一样的 |
[38:47] | Are you actually talking about putting me in prison? | 你难道要把我关进监牢? |
[38:50] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[38:52] | It’s not that different from summer view,really. | 那里跟夏景没什么两样 真的 |
[38:54] | You have to sign in to visit people,friends and relatives tend to forget you exist, | 你得签字登记才能进去探望 朋友和亲戚都想当你不存在 |
[38:58] | and at some point,the state of california might just put you out of your misery. | 在某方面来说 加州政府 可能会给你的痛苦做个了结 |
[39:03] | Well,I certainly don’t deserve this. | 我不应该是这样的下场 |
[39:06] | You’re right,mr. Whaley. | 没错 Whaley先生 |
[39:08] | Unfortunately… | 不幸的是… |
[39:10] | it’s the worst I can do to you. | 我能对你做的最严厉的处理 也不过如此 |
[39:32] | Did you write it all down? | 你都记下来了吗? |
[39:34] | Well,you gave me an exclusive. | 你给了我一个独家报道 |
[39:37] | I didn’t know if I had another story in me. | 我还以为我江郎才尽了 |
[39:40] | At least,this way,people will read bernie’s obituary,won’t they? | 至少 这样一来 人们 可以读到Bernie的讣告了 是吗? |
[39:45] | Well,I’m sure they will,mr. Baxter. | 我想他们会的 Baxter先生 |
[39:49] | Would you like us to arrange someplace for you to go, | 你愿意让我们来 帮你安排一个去处吗 |
[39:53] | or would you like money for a hotel room? | 还是愿意接受 一份住酒店的钱? |
[39:56] | – Well,really,I was hoping I could go back to summer view. – What? | – 其实 我一直希望自己能回夏景去 – 什么? |
[40:01] | Well,I don’t have to worry about being poisoned anymore, | 我不用再担心自己会被毒杀了 |
[40:03] | and it really is the only home I have,ms. Johnson. | 而且那确实是我 唯一的家了 Johnson小姐 |
[40:12] | And the summer view senior living corporation just might feel some sense of financial obligation. | 而且夏景老年之家公司 或许会刚好有点财政责任感 |
[40:20] | I could wind up living there scot-free till the day I die. | 我可以在那里一直 免费住到去世为止 |
[40:24] | Ah,the golden years. | 流金岁月啊 |
[40:26] | Rent-free for the first time since I sold my house. | 自从我卖掉我的房子之后 还是第一次能免费住房子呢 |
[40:31] | House. | 房子 |
[40:33] | Oh,my. I almost forgot. | 哦 我的… 我差点忘了 |
[40:35] | Um,lieutenant provenza,could you please — | Provenza中尉 你可不可以… |
[40:37] | I’ve got it covered,chief. | 我能搞定了 长官 |
[40:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:39] | Here we go,mr. Baxter. | 我们走吧 Baxter先生 |
[40:40] | And good luck,mr. Baxter. | 祝你好运 Baxter先生 |
[40:42] | You too,young lady. | 你也一样 年轻的女士 |
[40:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:45] | You know,if there’d been a great-looking broad in the department back when this was my beat, | 你知道 如果我在的时候 局里有这么漂亮的上司 |
[40:51] | I might never have retired. | 我可能就不会退休了 |
[41:03] | Gary evans dropped your letter by earlier. | Gary Evans早前 带来了你们的信 |
[41:06] | I can’t begin to tell you how much it means to me | 我真的忍不住要 告诉你这对我有多重要 |
[41:11] | knowing you feel so strongly about the house. | 得知你对这房子如此情深 |
[41:16] | It’s all lies. | 那都是谎话 |
[41:18] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[41:18] | In our letter,we made stuff up because we wanted you to like us. | 什么? 在信里 我们是瞎编的 因为我们希望你能喜欢我们 |
[41:23] | We took advantage of you,and it was a terrible,dreadful thing to do,and I’m so,so sorry. | 我们占了你的便宜 我们做的 真的太过分 太邪恶 我真的 真的很抱歉 |
[41:30] | – But gary evans — – gary lies. | – Gary撒谎了 |
[41:34] | So you’re…pulling your offer? | 那么你…不买了? |
[41:38] | It just wouldn’t feel right. | 总感觉怪怪的 |
[41:41] | I’d be worried about how you were spending your retirement. | 我一直在担心 你如何度过你的退休时光 |
[41:45] | So,yes,I’m — I’m — I’m pulling the offer. | 所以 是的 我… 我… 我不买了 |
[41:51] | Oh,but that’s wonderful,dear! | 但是 那太好了 亲爱的! |
[41:53] | Why? | 为什么? |
[41:54] | I hate to say this,but I was never gonna sell this house in a million years! | 我不想这么说 但是再过一百万年 我也不愿意卖这栋房子 |
[42:00] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[42:00] | No,that’s why I upped the price. | 那就是我抬高价格的原因 |
[42:03] | I didn’t think I’d get an offer so soon in this market. | 我本以为在现在的市面上 不会那么快就有人出价的 |
[42:07] | I-I don’t understand. | 我 我被弄糊涂了 |
[42:09] | Well,when my husband died… | 当我丈夫去世的时候… |
[42:11] | I was a little lonely. | 我是有点寂寞 |
[42:14] | It’s so difficult to meet people in los angeles. | 在洛杉矶想认识个人太困难 |
[42:18] | I tried going to A.A. For a little while, | 有一阵子我还想过去戒酒中心 |
[42:22] | but it turns out you have to quit drinking completely, | 但是我必须要彻底戒酒才行 |
[42:25] | which seemed extreme. | 那好像太极端了 |
[42:29] | So you put your house on the market…… | 所以你把你房子拿到市面上… |
[42:32] | to have a little company,yes. | 来找些伴 是的 |
[42:35] | Nothing serious — | 没什么大不了的事… |
[42:36] | just nice people like you and fritz stopping by,admiring the house. | 就是想找些像你跟Fritz一样的好人 能路过 来赞美一下这房子 |
[42:46] | Say,I have a lot of chocolate-chip cookies left, | 听着 我还有很多巧克力末曲奇 |
[42:51] | and I’ll give you a bag or two if you promise not to tell gary. | 只要你保证不告诉Gary 我就送你一两袋 |
[43:13] | Hi,mama. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[43:15] | No,everything’s fine. | 不 一切都好 |
[43:18] | I miss you,too. | 我也想你了 |
[43:21] | Actually,I was hoping maybe you and daddy could come for a visit soon. | 其实 我正希望你跟 爸爸能来看一下我 |
[43:26] | No,we haven’t found a new place yet,but…… | 不 我们还没有找到新房子呢 但是… |
[43:30] | we’ll make room. | 我们会的腾出个地方给你们 |
[43:38] | The Closer Season 03 Episode 05 | 罪案终结 |