时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | The Closer Season04 Episode09 | 罪案终结 |
[00:59] | Through this anointing,may the lord,in his love and mercy, | 藉此膏油礼 并赖天主的无限仁慈 |
[01:01] | Help you with the grace of the holy spirit. | 愿天主以圣灵的恩宠助佑你 |
[01:07] | May the lord,who frees you from sin,save you and raise you up. | 赦免你的罪 拯救你 并减轻你的痛苦 |
[01:13] | Through this anointing,may the lord,in his love and mercy, | 藉此膏油礼 并赖天主的无限仁慈 |
[01:16] | Help you with the grace of the holy spirit. | 愿天主以圣灵的恩宠助佑你 |
[01:22] | May the lord,who frees you from sin,save you and raise you up. | 赦免你的罪 拯救你 并减轻你的痛苦 |
[01:43] | Yes,i’d like to report two men shot to death lying in the back of a pickup truck | 我要报警 安德森路口 第6街桥下 |
[01:46] | Under the sixth street bridge and anderson. | 一辆皮卡的车斗里 放置着两名遭枪杀的男子 |
[02:00] | Morning,chief johnson. | 早 Johnson队长 |
[02:01] | So,what’s all this? | 嗯 什么情况? |
[02:03] | Two tijuana police officers shot to death in this pickup. | 两名提华纳(墨西哥城市)警员 在这辆皮卡里遭枪杀 |
[02:08] | Jacinto gonzales,carlos gomez. | 这是Jacinto Gonzales 那是Carlos Gomez |
[02:11] | Is that why you called priority homicide,commander? | 所以你就叫了重案组 队长? |
[02:14] | Dead foreign police officers can only be investigated by “the elite”? | 外国警员的死亡只能让”精英”调查? |
[02:18] | I had nothing to do with the article in thetimestoday referring to phd as “elite,” | 今日时报上 把重案组称作”精英”一事与我无关 |
[02:22] | And you can tell flynn because i’ve never used the word “elite” to describeyou. | 你也可以告诉Flynn 我从没用”精英”这个词形容过你们 |
[02:27] | Okay,okay,okay. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[02:28] | Come. | 过来 |
[02:31] | We’re gonna have to respond to that article in thetimes,but everything ramos wrote was trash. | 我们得对时报的那篇报道作出回应 Ramos写的都是无稽之谈 |
[02:36] | Well,chief pope seems to be taking it seriously. | 哦 看来Pope局长对此事十分重视 |
[02:38] | He wants me in his office an hour ago. | 他希望我一小时之内到他办公室 |
[02:41] | Why is the coroner’s investigator just getting here now? | 为什么验尸官现在才来? |
[02:43] | Lots of dead people on monday. | 周一死的人很多 |
[02:48] | And if no one’s touched the bodies,how do we know their i.d.s? | 如果没人动过尸体 那我们是怎么知道死者身份的? |
[02:51] | Wallets,passports,badges were all laid out in plain view. | 钱包 护照 警徽 都散落在明处 |
[02:55] | Also in the driver’s seat — guns. | 驾驶座上也有东西–枪 |
[02:57] | This isn’t the crime scene. | 这不是案发现场 |
[02:59] | So,wait. Somebodydrove the bodies here? | 那就是说 等等 是有人开车把尸体运到这儿来的? |
[03:01] | Where’s this vehicle from? | 这辆车是哪儿来的? |
[03:03] | The vehicle is registered to a san diego address. | 车辆登记上显示的是一个圣迭戈地址 |
[03:06] | The police down there say the owner,a mr. Raul llamas, | 警察到了那儿 说车主Raul llamas先生 |
[03:09] | Didn’t even know the vehicle was stolen till they told him this morning. | 直到今早警察告知 才知道那辆车被偷了 |
[03:13] | So two tijuana police officers murdered elsewhere are driven underneath a bridge in los angeles | 两名在别处遇害提华纳警员 被人开车运到洛杉矶一座桥下 |
[03:19] | And abandoned in a stolen pickup truck. | 然后被弃尸于一辆偷来的皮卡上 |
[03:22] | That’s so strange. | 真是诡异 |
[03:23] | Who found the bodies? | 谁发现的尸体? |
[03:24] | The guy who called it in didn’t identify himself, | 是个匿名者报的案 |
[03:26] | But the cellphone’s registered to a father chris donahue. | 但查到手机机主是Chris Donahue神父 |
[03:30] | Oh,great. | 哦 太棒了 |
[03:31] | What was father donahue doing in a place like this at 6:00 in the morning? | 早上六点Donahue神父在这种地方干什么? |
[03:34] | I have no idea,but there’s a catholic church four blocks away — | 不知道 可四街区外就有个天主教堂 |
[03:38] | Our lady of the saints. | 圣母教堂 |
[03:39] | uh,chief. | 呃 队长 |
[03:41] | I think we got something here. | 我想我们有所发现 |
[03:48] | And it’s seriously weird. | 还是个诡异的发现 |
[03:51] | now we got a whole list of seriously weird stuff going. | 我们遇到了一系列诡异的状况 |
[04:02] | just another drug murder in los angeles. | 只是洛杉矶的又一起毒品谋杀案 |
[04:04] | you recognize these bracelets,detective? | 认出这些手镯了吗 探员先生? |
[04:06] | Uh,it’s related to the ochoa cartel. | 呃 和奥秋奥贩毒团伙有关吧 |
[04:08] | All their people wear them. | 他们那伙人都戴这个 |
[04:09] | It means that our victims are probably dirty cops. | 就是说 我们的被害人可能是黑警察 |
[04:12] | both men dead about six to nine hours | 两人都死亡了六到九小时 |
[04:15] | And showing multiple gunshot wounds from what looks like a.45 | 有多处像是点45口径手枪的枪伤 |
[04:17] | Okay,thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[04:20] | Gentlemen. Thank you so much. | 先生 谢谢 |
[04:24] | Okay,detective sanchez,let’s let the tijuana police know that they’ve lost two of their officers. | 好 Sanchez警官 通知提华纳警方他们损失了两名警员 |
[04:29] | Maybe they could tell us how they got here in the first place. | 或许那边能告诉我们他们为何到这儿来 |
[04:32] | Lieutenant flynn,let’s get a dope dog to go over this truck. | Flynn副队长 调缉毒犬来搜查这辆皮卡 |
[04:35] | See if anything floats its boat. | 看有没有能吸引它的东西 |
[04:36] | After which,lieutenant tao,if you could take it to the print shed? Thank you. | 还有 Tao副队长 可以把这个送去查指纹吗?谢谢 |
[04:40] | Sergeant gabriel,i want “shots fired” reports from l.a.county for last night. | Gabriel警士 我要昨晚洛杉矶郡的”枪火”报告 |
[04:44] | I need a crime scene in the very worst way. | 我急需找到案发现场 |
[04:47] | Chief. Look here. | 队长 看看这儿 |
[05:00] | Olive oil. | 橄榄油 |
[05:03] | Detective daniels,that priest that called this in, | Daniels警官 那个报案的牧师 |
[05:06] | He didn’t just find the bodies — He also performed last rites. | 他不只是发现了尸体 –他还为他们做了临终祷告 |
[05:09] | I’d like him in my office,please,posthaste. | 请让他到我办公室去 马上 |
[05:19] | father donahue doesn’t have to talk to you if he doesn’t want to. | 如果Donahue神父不愿意 他就不必和你谈话 |
[05:22] | And when you want to interact with the catholic church,you need to go through a deputy chief. | 当你想联系天主教堂时 必须通过助理局长批准 |
[05:27] | Iama deputy chief. | 我就是助理局长 |
[05:29] | Yeah,i mean,you know,a real,grown-up deputy chief with management and administrative duties — | 对 我是说 一个成熟的 负责行政管理的助理局长 |
[05:34] | Like dennis murdoch,who is l.a.p.d.’s liaison with the archdiocese. | 比如Dennis Murdoch 他是洛杉矶警局与大主教辖区的联络员 |
[05:38] | Have you read thetimestoday — this article by ramos? | 你有没有看今天的时报了吗 –Ramos写的报道? |
[05:42] | I glanced through it,yes. | 看了 扫了一眼 |
[05:44] | Anything leap out at you? | 你注意到了什么吗? |
[05:46] | He misspelled my middle name. | 他拼错了我的中名 |
[05:49] | What about this? Here. Here. | 那这个呢? 这儿 这儿 |
[05:53] | “deputy chief brenda lee johnson confesses “that 90% of the time,” | “助理局长Brenda Lee Johnson 坦承”90%的时间 |
[05:56] | Priority homicide division is deployed by her superiors | 重案组都由她的上级支配 |
[06:00] | in an attempt to anticipate media coverage.” | 力图抢占媒体覆盖” |
[06:03] | Did you actuallysay this? | 你真是这么说的? |
[06:05] | – Of course not! He took my words out of context. – You accused me of allowing the press to run this department! | – 当然不是!他断章取义 – 你控诉我允许新闻界操控警局! |
[06:09] | Wait a minute,will. Now,wait a minute. | 等等 Will 等等 |
[06:12] | The main point of this article is that phd handles more white murder victims than robbery/homicide, | 这篇报道的主旨是=重案组比 抢劫谋杀组处理更多谋杀白人的案子 |
[06:18] | And that has nothing to do withme. | 这可和我无关 |
[06:20] | That’s how youassign cases. | 是你这样指派案子的 |
[06:21] | In addition to which,having a reporter popping in and out of my division was your idea,not mine. | 另外 允许一个记者自由出入我的部门 是你的主张 不是我的 |
[06:25] | You want to know what else was my idea? You! | 想知道我还主张过什么吗? 就是你! |
[06:28] | Youwere my idea. | 是我力主提拔你 |
[06:30] | Priority homicide was my idea. | 重案组也是我主张建立的 |
[06:33] | And so imagine how much fun it’s been explaining your comments to angry members of the police commission, | 当我向上级解释你的言词时 |
[06:38] | All of whom are now demanding that i dismantle your division. | 他们强烈要求解散重案组 一定很有趣吧! |
[06:41] | Do you understand what that means? | 你明白这是什么意思吗? |
[06:44] | – Yes. Yes,of course. – Come in. | – 是的 当然明白 – 进来 |
[06:46] | We need to — ineed to explain things better to — | 我们…我得好好跟他们解释一下… |
[06:49] | No,no,no. No! | 不 不 不! |
[06:53] | I admit we need to talk to this asshole,ramos, | 我们得跟Ramos那个混蛋谈谈 |
[06:55] | Because there’s a big “part 1” under the headline of this article, | 因为那篇文章标题下 赫然写着 “上篇” |
[06:58] | And we don’t want part 2,which comes out next week,to end as badly. | 我们可不想让下周 刊出的”下篇”也这么恶心 |
[07:01] | But the time for simple explanations has come and gone. | 但解释的机会已经不复存在了 |
[07:05] | L.a.p.d.needs to get ahead of this story,chief johnson. | 洛杉矶警局要赶在 这篇文章之前 有所行动 Johnson队长 |
[07:09] | Priority homicide has established the efficacy of team investigation. | 重案组已经展现了 团队协作调查的效果 |
[07:13] | We need to apply that lesson to the rest of our force structure. | 我们要向警局其余部门推广 |
[07:17] | A – and translated,that means what,exactly? | 到底什么意思? |
[07:21] | Priority homicide has run its course. It’s over. It’s done. | 重案组完成了它的使命 它到头了 寿终正寝 |
[07:24] | I’m shutting it down. | 我要把它解散 |
[07:27] | Wha– what? | 什么? |
[07:32] | B – because of this story? Really? | 就因为这么一篇文章? 真的吗? |
[07:37] | W- what’s gonna happen to my detectives? And — and — and when? | 那我的探员们怎么办? 什么时候执行? |
[07:41] | When? You want to know when? Now! Today! | 你想知道什么时候? 现在!就在今天! |
[07:44] | By the time ramos gets here this evening, | Ramos今晚来的时候就执行 |
[07:46] | The commander and i will have reconfigured l.a.p.d.’s various homicide units in such a way | 我和Taylor队长将重组洛杉矶警局的 多个凶杀组 |
[07:50] | That they will withstand both criticism from the police commission | 以求新组织既能承受 警局委员会的批评 |
[07:53] | – As well as any further media scrutiny. – Okay. | 也可抵御媒体的蓄意中伤 |
[07:56] | You will retain your rank and salary, | 你的职位与薪水保持不变 |
[07:59] | But you will no longer be in charge of anything called priority homicide. | 但你不再掌管什么重案组了 |
[08:02] | And for now,that’s it. | 就这些 |
[08:05] | You’re dismissed. | 你走吧 |
[08:18] | LAPD Chief Admits Priority Given in Certain Homicide Cases | 洛杉矶警局局长承认 某些谋杀案享有优先调查权 |
[08:22] | Chief murdoch spoke with the archdiocese. | Murdoch队长和天主教区联系了 |
[08:25] | They say father donahue will call us when he has a minute. | 他们说 Donahue神父有空时 会给我们打电话的 |
[08:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:33] | Well,we got a minute. | 我们倒是有空 |
[08:35] | Um,what do we know about him — father donahue? | 关于Donahue神父 我们了解什么? |
[08:38] | Well,he has a small church in one of the poorer sections of the city — our lady of the saints. | 他在较贫困城区有一座小教堂 圣母教堂 |
[08:43] | Runs it alone,and he’s been questioned several times by immigration officials. | 独立运作 曾被移民官询问过几次 |
[08:46] | They believe he provides sanctuary for illegals. | 他们认为他为非法移民 提供避难所 |
[08:49] | Um,sanchez,we hear from tijuana? | Sanchez 有提华纳那边的消息吗? |
[08:53] | They’re sending some comandante to do their own investigation, | 他们派来探员自己进行调查 |
[08:57] | But our victims here,jacinto gonzales and carlos gomez, | 但这两位被害人 Jacinto Gonzales 和Carlos Gomez |
[09:00] | had no official business here in los angeles. | 并没有任何在洛杉矶的公务 |
[09:03] | But they had weapons. | 但他们带着枪 |
[09:05] | Uh,lieutenant flynn,what did our dope dog think? | Flynn副队长 缉毒犬有什么发现? |
[09:08] | Oh,he was unimpressed,but there was some dried blood behind the seats in the truck’s cab. | 没什么发现 不过卡车座位后面 有一些干了的血迹 |
[09:13] | S.i.d.’s still working on matching it up and isolating fingerprints. | 鉴证组正在试图将血迹 和孤立的指纹配对 |
[09:16] | And,uh,we may have something here,chief — uh,an unresolved “shots fired” report. | 再看看这个 队长 一起未查清的”枪火”报案 |
[09:21] | Last night at around 3:00 a.m., | 大约凌晨3点 |
[09:22] | Central division responds to an anonymous call reporting a gunfight just east of the train station. | 中部市区部接到匿名电话报告 火车站东部发生枪击案 |
[09:27] | Our guys drove through the area,stopped and talked to several security guards,didn’t find anything. | 派人过去查了 问了一些保安 没有什么收获 |
[09:31] | But all of them admit to hearing something, | 但他们都确定听到了一些异常 |
[09:33] | Except for the night watchman at manta chemical company — uh,a mateo hernandez. | 除了Manta化学品公司的值班员 叫做Mateo Hernandez |
[09:39] | Yeah,i,uh,i put a want on him while you were in with pope. | 你和Pope谈话时 我查了一下这个人 |
[09:43] | Now,as it turns out,the address on his driver’s license doesn’t exist. | 结果 发现他驾照上的地址是假的 |
[09:47] | Also,mateo’s 40,and it says he’s supposedly born here in l.a. | 证上还写了 Mateo四十岁 出生于洛杉矶 |
[09:51] | But his social security number is only two months old. | 可他的社会保险号码是 两个月前才注册的 |
[09:55] | What about vehicle registration? | 那 车辆记录呢? |
[09:56] | He has a car. He left it at work last night. Hasn’t come back for it. | 有一辆车 昨晚并没有开回来 留在单位了 |
[09:59] | But we do have two undercovers watching it right now. | 不过 我们派了两个便衣正盯着 |
[10:02] | So mateo hernandez is either a deaf illegal immigrant or… | 所以 Mateo Hernandez要么 就是个偷渡者 要么… |
[10:08] | His jobsite is our crime scene. | 他的工作场所 就是案发现场 |
[10:10] | Let’s head over to manta chemical and have a look-see. | 我们去Manta化学品公司看看 |
[10:12] | Good. | 好的 |
[10:14] | Oh,and,um… | 噢 |
[10:16] | Excellent work,everybody… As always. | 干得漂亮 同志们 一如既往的 |
[10:21] | Really. | 真的 |
[10:23] | Always really excellent work. | 一直都很漂亮 |
[10:28] | Excuse me for interrupting,but d.o.j.says you guys made an inquiry on mateo hernandez. | 抱歉打断一下 不过司法部称 你们正调查Mateo Hernandez |
[10:34] | Are you saying that the fbi has a flag on mateo? | 你是说 Mateo是FBI监控的人? |
[10:37] | Why? Where is he? | 为什么? 他在哪呢? |
[10:38] | We can’t find him just this second. | 现在我们也找不到他 |
[10:40] | But this want is a bad thing. | 不过 不该调查他 |
[10:44] | I’m not authorized to tell you anything about mateo, | 不能告诉你太多 |
[10:46] | Except he’s helped us roll up the american side of some major drug trafficking, | Mateo帮我们铲除美国境内的毒品网络 |
[10:50] | And he is a seriously good guy. | 而且 他绝对是个好人 |
[10:53] | Well,you should come with me,then. | 那你就跟我们一起来吧 |
[10:54] | ‘Cause i don’t want to cause you any more problems at work, | 我可不想给你的工作添麻烦 |
[10:56] | But your “seriously good guy” just became my chief suspect in a double homicide. | 不过你口中绝对的好人 如今 成了双人谋杀案最大的嫌疑人 |
[11:19] | a – and i should say that all of mateo’s paperwork was in order. | Mateo的手续都是正常的 |
[11:22] | We filed it with the government. | 都是按政府要求办的 |
[11:24] | That’s all right,mr. Gooding. We’re not from immigration. | 没关系 Gooding先生 我们不是移民局的人 |
[11:26] | And he was a real self-starter,too. | 他干活也非常主动 |
[11:28] | Not just sitting around at night. | 不是晚上闲坐着那种人 |
[11:30] | H- he — he burglar-proofed the windows,he — he fixed our alarms. | 他把窗户装上防盗设备 还修好了报警器 |
[11:35] | He even double-bolted the loading door a- at the end of business every day. | 甚至每天下班时 都把库房门 上两个锁 |
[11:40] | And this shelving… | 还有这个架子 |
[11:42] | Well,when i left work last night,this was all in rows in the center of the room. | 昨天我下班时 这还在屋中央堆着 |
[11:47] | Uh,i guess mateo must have moved it up against the walls. | 估计肯定是Mateo把这挪到墙边的 |
[11:51] | Oh,and,uh,this is his desk right over here. | 这是他的桌子 |
[11:54] | Brenda. | |
[11:58] | I didn’t know him personally,but from what i was told, | 我并不认识他本人 只是听说过 |
[12:01] | Mateo was just not the kind of guy who would cause the sort of problem you found this morning. | Mateo不是会干出这种事的人 |
[12:07] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[12:08] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[12:09] | Because there’s two casings right here between the shelves. | 因为柜子中间有两个弹壳 |
[12:17] | From a.45 | 口径.45 |
[12:18] | For those in the know,nothing better in the handgun biz. | 说明一下 这是手枪里的老大 |
[12:24] | Our Lady of…. | 圣母…. |
[12:30] | Chief. | 队长 |
[12:32] | Wasn’t something like this used to tape down the tarp on the truck? | 用来绑卡车防雨布的是这样的东西吗 |
[12:35] | – Yes. – chief. Look what i found. | – 是的 – 队长 看我找了什么 |
[12:38] | The water in this bucket has blood in it. | 有血混在这桶水里 |
[12:42] | Looks like he tried to mop the blood up off the floor. | 看来他想把地上的血迹拖干净 |
[12:45] | Yeah,but why not wipe the walls down,too? | 是啊 但是为什么不干脆把墙也一起擦了 |
[12:48] | Why just put shelves in front of it? | 而不是只用柜子挡住它 |
[12:49] | Maybe he,uh,ran out of time. | 可能是他没时间了 |
[12:51] | The lock on this door has been taken apart from the inside. | 这门的锁从里面被拆了 |
[12:54] | Mr. Gooding,when did that happen? | Gooding先生 这都是什么时候发生的 |
[12:55] | Uh,it wasn’t like that when i left yesterday. | 我昨天走的时候还不是这样 |
[12:59] | So the bodies were already here | 所以人死了之后 |
[13:00] | When the squad car pulled up to check on the “shots fired” report. | 警察才来调查枪声的 |
[13:04] | Mateo actually went outside and spoke to the responding officers, | Mateo就这样走到外面回答了问题 |
[13:07] | Tells them he doesn’t hear a gunfight while the victims are lying here on the floor? | 告诉他们他没听见任何声音 而被害人就躺在那儿 |
[13:11] | When the police left,mateo was afraid that they might come back, | 警察走了之后 Mateo害怕他们又折回来 |
[13:13] | So he stopped cleaning up,he pushed the shelves up against the wall, | 所以他就不收拾了 直接把柜子挡在了墙前面 |
[13:18] | He dragged his victims out into the stolen truck and drives them… | 他把受害者拖到偷来的车上 然后开到了… |
[13:21] | Four blocks… | 离他四个街区的… |
[13:24] | From his church. | 教堂 |
[13:26] | All right,this business about not talking to the priest is getting ridiculous. | 不去找那个神父真是太荒唐了 |
[13:29] | Father donahue has had his minute. | 得去找神父Donahue聊聊 |
[13:31] | C – chief! Look,just hold on a second. | 队长 慢着点 |
[13:33] | We can ask father donahue to come visit us. | 我们能让Donahue神父来见我们 |
[13:36] | I mean,but walking into his church and demanding to see him? | 我想最好不要 直接跑到教堂要求见他 |
[13:39] | That would raise holy hell right now. | 那会惹出大乱子的 |
[13:41] | I don’t think it matters anymore what kind of hell we raise,honestly. | 我才不管 我们到底能惹出什么大麻烦 |
[13:44] | Okay,okay,chief. | 好的好的 长官 |
[13:46] | We all read the article in thetimesthis morning. | 我们都看到时报上的文章了 |
[13:50] | We understand. | 我们了解 |
[13:52] | It’s not good. | 情况不好 |
[13:54] | So now is not the best time to pick a battle with the catholic church. | 所以现在最好别和天主教堂开战 |
[13:59] | Let’s fight one pope at a time. | 我们一次只能对付一个老大 |
[14:02] | The fbi’s getting ready to fax over some declassified stuff on mateo to your murder room. | FBI会传真给你们Mateo的部分资料 |
[14:06] | See? W – we got plenty to do. | 看见没 我们有的忙了 |
[14:20] | What’s going on? Is pope really giving you grief about this article? | 怎么样了 局长真的不给你台阶下吗? |
[14:23] | I thought it had more to do withhisproblems than yours. | 我觉得他的问题才比较大 |
[14:24] | I can’t talk about this right now — really. | 我现在不能谈这个 真的 |
[14:26] | Chief,eight sets of prints inside the pickup. | 队长 你们找到的8组指纹里 |
[14:29] | Two match our victims,one goes with the prints we found on the car mateo left at work,and five still unknown. | 两个是被害人的 一个和Mateo的车里 留下的指纹一样 还有5个无人认领 |
[14:35] | Thank you,lieutenant. | 谢谢 副队长 |
[14:37] | – You want to summarize this for everybody? – Sure. | -你能把这个整理一下告诉大家吗? -好的 |
[14:40] | All right,guys,manuel rivera,a.k.a.mateo hernandez, | 好的 同志们 Manuel Rivera 又名mateo hernandez |
[14:46] | used to be a tijuana comandante. | 之前是个提华纳的警官 |
[14:48] | He refused to back off as the ochoa cartel, | 奥秋奥贩毒团伙开始收买警察时 |
[14:51] | When they moved in,started buying up the local police. | 他拒绝同流合污 |
[14:53] | Great. Now the cartels are coming up here to shoot it out. | 很好 现在贩毒团伙要杀人灭口了 |
[14:56] | No,not mateo. | 不是Mateo |
[14:57] | A year ago,he abandons mexico, | 一年前他离开墨西哥 |
[14:59] | He drives up to los angeles with enough evidence | 去了洛杉矶 带去了足够毁掉 |
[15:01] | to dismantle half the ochoa cartel’s american distribution system. | 奥秋奥贩毒团伙在美国 一半毒品供应网络的证据 |
[15:05] | I think your two vics here were sent by the cartel to kill him. | 我想你们的那两个受害者可能是组织 派来暗杀他的 |
[15:10] | Okay,how did gonzales and gomez know where to find your informant | 如果FBI给了manuel一个新身份mateo |
[15:14] | If the fbi gave manuel this new identity — mateo? | 那gonzales和gomez怎么知道 去哪里找你的线人? |
[15:18] | Well,mateo’s 18-year-old nephew came to visit last week. | 上周Mateo 18岁的侄子来看他了 |
[15:21] | Two days after he goes back to mexico,he’s murdered. | 那个侄子回墨西哥的第三天就被杀了 |
[15:24] | And mateo said the cartel went after his nephew to find out where we had put him. | Mateo认为是贩毒团伙跟踪他的侄子找到他的 |
[15:27] | Mateo’s fbi case officer talked to mexican federales. | Mateo的FBI联络员和墨西哥官员聊过 |
[15:31] | They said the kid was collateral damage in a random gunfight between gangs. | 他们说那孩子是贩毒团伙火拼的受害人 |
[15:34] | What was his name — mateo’s nephew? | 他叫什么 — mateo的侄子? |
[15:36] | Ramon camacho. Why? | Ramon camacho 怎么了 |
[15:38] | Well,mexico posts all its morgue photos online, | 墨西哥人会把太平间里的尸体照片 挂到网上 |
[15:42] | and i use it sometimes to locate missing gang members on their database. | 我有时候用这个系统找失踪的贩毒团伙成员 |
[15:52] | – There he is — ramon camacho. – Are you kidding me? | – 有了 — Ramon camacho – 不是开玩笑吧? |
[15:56] | Cause of death — blunt-force trauma. | 死因 钝器打击致死 |
[15:58] | He was beaten,not shot. | 是被打死的 不是被射杀 |
[15:59] | Probably tortured for information. | 一定是被严刑逼供 |
[16:01] | And the investigating officers — jacinto gonzales and carlos gomez. | 调查警员 — Jacinto Gonzales 和Carlos Gomez |
[16:07] | – Our victims. – Great. | – 我们的受害者 – 很好 |
[16:08] | That’s one way to get away with murder — investigate it yourself. | 只有一个方法能逃脱嫌疑– 去调查这个案子 |
[16:12] | So they grab the kid to find out where the uncle lives, | 所以他们抓了那孩子来问他叔叔的情况 |
[16:14] | They beat him until he talks,and then they kill him. | 把他打到说为止 然后杀人灭口 |
[16:16] | And manuel — a.k.a.mateo — | 还有manuel — 又名mateo — |
[16:18] | Hears about this and realizes that they’re coming for him. | 听说了 知道他们来抓他了 |
[16:22] | So gonzales and gomez sneak up on him somehow at work. | 所以Gonzales和Gomez跟踪他到了 他工作的地方时候 |
[16:26] | Even have the tape out to put it over his mouth — same as they did his nephew. | 用胶带把他的嘴封上 就像他的侄子受的待遇一样 |
[16:29] | Yeah,but mateo fought back. I mean,self-defense. | 但是Mateo反击了 我的意思是自卫了 |
[16:32] | Or maybe since he knew his identity had been compromised… | 也有可能他知道身份暴露了… |
[16:38] | He knew someone was coming,so he was prepared. | 然后有人回来杀他 所以早有准备 |
[16:41] | He limited access to onlyoneentrance door, | 他只留了一个门进出 |
[16:43] | So he knew exactly where gomez and gonzales would enter,almost lying in wait for them. | 所以他知道Gomez和Gonzal会从哪里进来 于是守株待兔 |
[16:48] | Is there anything we can do to help? | 我们能做些什么? |
[16:50] | Well,that depends — am i finding mateo so the fbi can swoop down and take him away from me? | 不好说 — 是说如果我找到了Mateo FBI就能立刻把他带走吗 |
[16:54] | Not if he committed murder,no. | 如果他犯了谋杀罪就不能 |
[16:58] | Lieutenant tao,that dried blood on — | Tao副队长 那个干掉的血迹 |
[17:00] | On the back of the pickup’s cab — | 在那个驾驶室背后 |
[17:02] | I keep bumping on it for some reason. | 我很在意这片血迹 |
[17:04] | Would you have s.i.d.determine if it matches up to any of our victims,please? | 你能让刑侦科调查看看 是不是和我们的被害人吻合 |
[17:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:12] | Chief johnson. | Johnson队长 |
[17:14] | Yes,commander? | 是的 队长 |
[17:15] | Deputy chief johnson,this is comandante martin vasquez | Johnson队长 这是Martin Vasquez队长 |
[17:18] | from the internal-affairs division of the tijuana police. | 来自提华纳警署的内务部 |
[17:21] | He’s here to see about your victims. | 他想来看看你的被害人 |
[17:24] | Thank you for coming,comandante. | 谢谢你的到来 |
[17:26] | Let me fill you in on what i know so far. | 我会告诉你所有我知道的 |
[17:28] | Gracias,se脩ora. 谢谢 | |
[17:30] | – Uh,chief. – Yes? | – 队长 – 是的? |
[17:31] | Listen,i,uh,i know how things sounded this morning,but trust me. | 听着 我知道早上闹的很僵 |
[17:37] | I’m — i’m working all this out. | 我会搞定的 |
[17:39] | Yeah. I can tell. | 我能看出来 |
[17:43] | Chief,did it ever occur to you | 队长 你难道没发现 |
[17:45] | that it may not be priority homicide the police commission has a problem with? | 其实警局委员会不是对重案组有意见 |
[17:50] | Excuse me,commander? | 什么意思 队长 |
[17:51] | Chief pope is in charge of our race relations here,and it’s blowing up in his face. | 局长负责我们这里种族关系事务 这让他下不来台 |
[17:56] | So maybe instead of getting all pissed off at me, | 所以比起对我生气 |
[17:59] | Maybe you should check out how long an assistant chief usually lasts at the l.a.p.d. | 不如看看通常这里的副局长能留多久 |
[18:05] | I thought you’d want to help me keep our friend from an early retirement. | 你也不想朋友提前退休吧 |
[18:08] | By giving up mydivision? | 要我放弃我的部门? |
[18:10] | Why amisupposed to be the fall guy here? | 为什么我总是替罪羊 |
[18:15] | you know what,commander? I don’t want to talk about this with you right now. | 你知道吗 局长 我现在不想和你谈这个 |
[18:17] | Pardon me. Excuse me. | 要我再说一边吗 借过 |
[18:28] | This man you’re calling mateo,i know as manuel rivera. | 我认识的Manuel Rivera就是 你们称为Mateo的这个人 |
[18:32] | How well did you know manuel rivera? | 你知道多少Manuel Rivera的底细 |
[18:34] | We worked together. I trusted him. | 我们是搭档 我相信他 |
[18:38] | Do you have any reason to believe that the officers he shot were corrupt? | 你相信他射杀的那两名警察是黑警察吗 |
[18:41] | The operating rule in tijuana right now is “trust no one.” | 现在提华纳的行为准则是谁都别信 |
[18:44] | I know the feeling. | 我了解 |
[18:47] | And yet you stay. | 但是你还是呆在那里工作 |
[18:50] | To succeed,corruption depends on decent people either giving in or giving up. | 好人要么让步 要么放弃 腐化才能成功 |
[18:57] | And i don’t like giving up. | 我不喜欢放弃 |
[19:00] | Now,manuel — he was my friend,but he abandoned his country,he has a new name. | Manuel 他是我的朋友 但是 他背叛了自己的国家 他甚至改名换姓 |
[19:07] | After changing so much,who can say what he is like today,hmm? | 他改变了那么多 谁知道他现在到底是个怎么样的人 |
[19:11] | I’d like to think this is self-defense on manuel’s part, | 我愿意相信从Manuel的角度来说是 正当防卫 |
[19:13] | But it would be great to hear someone say that out loud. | 但是如果有人能证明这个 那就太好了 |
[19:17] | I – is it possible to get a report from your morgue? | 我能拿一份验尸报告吗 |
[19:20] | Okay,squat down a little. | 恩 往下蹲一点 |
[19:24] | D – down a little more. | 再往下蹲一点 |
[19:27] | And,chief johnson,if you’ll just stand there. | Johnson队长 呆在那儿别动 |
[19:30] | Um,okay. | 行 |
[19:32] | Now,um,sergeant gabriel,if you’ll just grab me from behind. | Gabriel警佐 从后面抓住我 |
[19:35] | Really? | 来真的? |
[19:37] | Around the neck. | 卡住脖子 |
[19:39] | Not too tight. | 别太紧 |
[19:41] | Okay,chief johnson,walk towards me. | Johnson队长 走过来 |
[19:44] | And bang,bang,bang,bang! He shoots gonzales. | 哇哦 砰砰砰 他朝Gonzales开枪了 |
[19:47] | Bang! He blasts away gomez’s elbow. | 砰 他挣脱了Gomez的手肘 |
[19:49] | Bang,bang,bang,bang,bang! | 砰砰砰 |
[19:52] | Oh,my god. What is on that sponge? | 天啊 海绵里的是什么 |
[19:54] | Just water. | 就是水 |
[19:57] | You know what? Um,i’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[20:00] | Here’s,um,an antibacterial wipe. | 拿着 消毒纸巾 |
[20:03] | You– you’ll be fine… Probably. | 你应该会没事吧 |
[20:05] | You know what? Take two. | 我看还是拿两张吧 |
[20:09] | So,our victims were killed while attacking someone else? | 所以死者是在攻击别人的时候被杀的 |
[20:13] | The angle of his entry wounds indicate the gun was probably fired over the shoulder | 从伤口的角度来看 应该是从肩的上方开枪的 |
[20:17] | And at extremely close range. | 而且距离还很近 |
[20:19] | The other guy — just a few feet away from the weapon. | 另外一个 离枪也只有几英尺 |
[20:23] | Gonzales has four kids. | Gonzales有四个孩子 |
[20:26] | What am i gonna tell his wife? | 我怎么和他的妻子开口 |
[20:28] | I should call her,i suppose. | 我想我得给她打个电话 |
[20:32] | Now,i understand that you still need to find manuel and get his side of the story, | 我认为你还是要去找Manuel 听听他怎么说 |
[20:37] | But the doctor’s explanation seems to fit the theory of self-defense,yes? | 法医的说法和正当防卫的理论不谋而合 |
[20:40] | But if manuel was just protecting himself, | 但是这有可能都是Manuel自己装出来的 |
[20:42] | Why didn’t he call the police and report what happened or alert the fbi? | 他为什么不报警或者求助FBI |
[20:45] | But hedidalert the fbi. | 他向FBI求助了啊 |
[20:48] | According to you,he told them last week what he thought might happen,and they did nothing. | 以你的说法 他上周就和FBI说了 可能发生的情况 但FBI什么都没做 |
[20:52] | And if you’re from tijuana and you know how much money these cartels have to throw around, | 但是如果你来自提华纳然后知道 贩毒团伙花了多少钱打点 |
[20:56] | You think to yourself,”hey,maybe someone from the fbi is giving me up.” | 你会想FBI是不是有内鬼 |
[21:01] | that’s being a little paranoid,don’t you think? | 得了妄想症了 你觉得呢 |
[21:04] | Manuel took on the cartels. | Manuel和贩毒团伙打交道 |
[21:06] | Paranoia is how you stay alive. | 妄想偏执是生存之道 |
[21:08] | Myself,as well. | 我也是这样 |
[21:10] | I must keep my schedule secret. | 我的日程从来都是秘密的 |
[21:12] | I sleep in a different place every night — someone’s house or an apartment or a church. | 每天都挪地方睡 别人的家里 小公寓 甚至教堂 |
[21:18] | – I put bulletproof glass in my office. – I- i’m sorry. | -我的办公室里装的都是防弹玻璃 -等等 |
[21:21] | Did you say you sleep in churches? | 你会睡在教堂里? |
[21:22] | Well,even the cartels are a little afraid of god. | 是的 连贩毒团伙都怕上帝 |
[21:26] | Chief. | 队长 |
[21:28] | We are not going to that church.Lieutenant provenza said not to — | 我们不能去教堂 Provenza副队长说了最好别去 |
[21:31] | father donahue’s minute has turned into hours. | Donahue神父让我们等太久了 |
[21:34] | Excuse me,uh,comandante,are you up for a little confession? | 队长 你想做做忏悔吗? |
[21:48] | are you sure you wouldn’t like to accompany me,comandante? | 真的不和我一起去吗 队长? |
[21:51] | If manuel really has sought sanctuary here, | 如果Manuel真的来寻求庇护 |
[21:55] | Seeing a tijuana police officer may not be the best way to convince him to come out. | 他看来了个提华纳警官 就更不肯出来了 |
[22:00] | All right,then. Wish me luck. | 也好 祝我好运 |
[22:02] | – Chief. – Yes? | – 队长 – 嗯? |
[22:03] | I just want to say again,for the record, | 我再说一遍 |
[22:05] | That without the permission of the archdiocese,this is a very bad idea. | 未经大主教管区同意就行动 非常不好 |
[22:10] | Churches are like foreign embassies.We don’t just go storm into them — | 教堂就像外国使馆一样 不能随便闯入 |
[22:12] | thank you so much for the warning,sergeant. | 谢谢提醒 警佐 |
[22:14] | Now,if y’all excuse me,i’ll be back just as soon as i can. | 我先进去了 尽快回来 |
[22:39] | Oh,sorry. Father donahue? | 不好意思 Donahue神父? |
[22:42] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[22:42] | I’m deputy chief brenda leigh johnson of the l.a.p.d. | 我是洛杉矶警署的 Brenda Leigh Johnson队长 |
[22:45] | The archdiocese said i could pop on by and ask a few questions. Do you mind? | 大主教管区同意我来问您几个问题 行吗? |
[22:49] | – Oh,uh,well… Okay. – Thank you. | – 嗯 行吧 – 谢谢 |
[22:55] | Who did you speak to at the archdiocese? | 您和大主教管区哪位联系的? |
[22:57] | Um,i couldn’t pronounce his last name,so i just kept calling him “father.” | 我不会念他的姓 只叫他”神父” |
[23:01] | I’m sorry. Were you eating dinner with someone? | 不好意思 在和客人吃饭? |
[23:03] | Uh,he was called away. | 他被叫走了 |
[23:06] | I was told that you were the only priest here. | 这里不是只有您一位神父吗? |
[23:08] | I am. Have a seat. | 没错 请坐 |
[23:11] | Can i get you anything? | 喝点什么? |
[23:13] | Thank you. Um,a glass of water would be nice. | 谢谢 一杯水吧 |
[23:16] | Do you watch a lot of spanish television? | 您喜欢看西语电视剧? |
[23:20] | My congregation’s mostly latino,so these programs improve my language skills. | 这里的教徒多是拉丁裔 我看电视学西语 |
[23:25] | – I see. – What can i do for you? | – 原来如此 – 有什么能帮忙的? |
[23:28] | Well,first,i just want to thank you so much for calling in the murders this morning. | 首先 非常感谢您今早报警 |
[23:33] | You’re welcome. | 应该做的 |
[23:35] | – Thank you. – Sure. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[23:37] | And i was just wondering — | 我在想 |
[23:39] | The street where you found the bodies is several blocks away from here. | 尸体现场和这里隔好几个街区 |
[23:43] | And unless you make a habit of removing tarps from the backs of stolen pickups, | 而且一般人也不会想到 去掀赃车上的帆布 |
[23:46] | It seems to me you went out lookingfor the victims. | 看来您是特地去找受害者的 |
[23:50] | Which is why you brought the oil for last rites. | 还带了安魂祷告用的橄榄油 |
[23:54] | You did perform last rites on them,didn’t you? | 您给他们布道安息了吧? |
[23:57] | Why is that important to you? | 这很重要吗? |
[23:58] | Because you interfered with my physical evidence, | 您破坏了证据 |
[24:01] | and it’s my responsibility to find out how these men lost their lives. | 查出他们为何丧命是我的职责 |
[24:05] | And i take that very seriously. | 所以对我很重要 |
[24:07] | And it’s my responsibility to make sure they don’t lose their souls,as well. | 不让他们再丧失灵魂则是我的职责 |
[24:11] | And i takethat very seriously. | 对我也很重要 |
[24:20] | How did you know about the bodies in the first place? | 您到底怎么知道那里有尸体的? |
[24:23] | I’m sorry. I can’t share that information with you. | 对不起 无可奉告 |
[24:26] | Because it came to you under the seal of confession? | 要替向您忏悔的人保密? |
[24:28] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[24:28] | Was the person who shared this with you a man or a woman? | 来忏悔的是男是女? |
[24:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:35] | This isn’t a guessing game. | 这可不是竞猜 |
[24:39] | All right,then,father. Let’s have a… Theological discussion. | 好 神父 那我们从神学角度讨论 |
[24:43] | Because you found out about those bodies in confession,doesn’t that mean a sin was involved? | 向您忏悔的人 算是犯了罪吧? |
[24:49] | Are you familiar with how confession works? | 您知道忏悔是怎么回事吗? |
[24:52] | I’d say so,yes. | 可以说知道吧 |
[24:54] | And i wouldn’t think that killing someone in self-defense is a sin. | 我觉得自卫杀人就不算罪 |
[24:58] | The commandment reads “thou shalt not kill.” | 十诫曰 汝不可杀人 |
[25:03] | it’s pretty unambiguous. | 清清楚楚 |
[25:05] | Now,whether those deaths were murder or self-defense,i’m not qualified to say. | 他们是谋杀还是自卫 不由我说 |
[25:11] | I help the penitent find forgiveness fromgod,not from the state. | 我帮前来忏悔的人求得上帝的原谅 而非政府的 |
[25:17] | Did you help a man named manuel rivera,also known as mateo hernandez? | 您帮过一个叫Manuel Rivera 又称Mateo Hernandez的人吗? |
[25:21] | He attends church services here. | 他来您这儿做礼拜 |
[25:23] | I know it because i found this on his desk. | 我看了他桌上这个知道的 |
[25:27] | Now,you’re known as a sanctuary church. | 您这儿是避难所教堂 |
[25:28] | Immigration has been here several times,and they — | 多次收容移民 他们… |
[25:31] | and been turned away,yes. | 被遣送了 没错 |
[25:34] | God doesn’t recognize national borders. | 上帝爱他的子民是不分国界的 |
[25:37] | I,however,am very good at recognizing my parishioners,and you’re not one of them. | 我却能分出谁是我的教区居民 您显然就不是 |
[25:43] | I’ll tell the archdiocese that we spoke. | 我会告诉大主教管区我们聊过 |
[25:53] | Look,father,i need your help. | 神父 我需要您的帮助 |
[25:54] | I’ll be happy to pray for you. | 我会为您祈祷的 |
[25:55] | Manuel or mateo or whatever name you know him by,he came to see you — i know it. | Manuel也好Mateo也好 绝对来见过您 我知道 |
[26:01] | The fbi knows it,the tijuana police know it,and that means, | 联邦调查局知道 提华纳警局知道 也就是说 |
[26:05] | sooner or later,the ochoa drug cartel will know it. | 奥秋奥贩毒团伙迟早也会知道 |
[26:11] | And this is what happened to the last person who knew where mateo was and tried to keep it a secret. | 上一个知道Mateo下落替他保密的人 就是这个下场 |
[26:19] | Right. Okay. | 好 |
[26:24] | What would you do with manuel if you found him? | 如果找到Manuel 你们要怎样对他? |
[26:27] | I would hold him on homicide charges until i checked out his story. | 在查清楚前 先以谋杀指控拘留 |
[26:30] | I celebrate mass three days a week at the county jail, | 我每周三次去郡上监狱做弥撒 |
[26:33] | And i take confession from the border brothers | 向我忏悔的 有墨西哥裔青年 |
[26:35] | And the sinaloan cowboys and members of every latino street gang in los angeles — | 有流氓团伙 有本市各大拉丁贩毒团伙成员 |
[26:39] | All of whom,in one way or another,are connected to dope,which means the ochoa cartel. | 人人都多少和毒品有牵连 也就是说奥秋奥团伙 |
[26:46] | They’re waiting for you to arrest somebody named manuel rivera or mateo hernandez. | 他们就等着Manuel Rivera 或Mateo Hernandez被捕 |
[26:52] | They’ve been told a former tijuana comandante of that name is gonna show up, | 他们知道叫这名字的提华纳警官会来 |
[26:57] | and whoever kills him earns an instant $50,000 for his family. | 杀了他就可以得到50,000美元 |
[27:03] | Ms.johnson,manuel has a price on his head. | Johnson女士 Manuel的人头那么值钱 |
[27:06] | He’s not gonna last an hour in the county jail. | 他进监狱 一小时都活不了 |
[27:10] | Well,i’m certain that we could find a safe place to hold him. | 我保证找个安全的地方关押他 |
[27:14] | Fortunately,that’s not your problem. | 不麻烦您操心了 |
[27:25] | Is it politically incorrect to suggest that this is a mexican standoff? | 我说这是个僵局 没错吧? |
[27:30] | Look… | 您看… |
[27:31] | If you’rereallyserious about protecting manuel, | 如果您真想保护Manuel |
[27:35] | I always believe actions are more powerful than words. | 行动胜于语言 |
[28:11] | So,the day that a negative front-page article appears in thetimes about priority homicide, | 重案组负面报道上时报头版当天 |
[28:16] | You seal off a catholic church. | 你居然封锁了一个天主教堂? |
[28:19] | We’re not on their property. | 我们又没进入他们领地 |
[28:20] | Chief,we could have undercovers out here stopping anybody from coming out. | 我们本可在这儿埋伏下人 谁都出不去 |
[28:23] | But they wouldn’t have stopped people from goingin. | 可那样也不能拦住人进去 |
[28:26] | Pardon me. | 不好意思 |
[28:29] | Excuse me,chief johnson,but personally, | Johnson队长 私以为 |
[28:32] | i don’t believe manuel would ever come out of this church with it surrounded like this. | 教堂这样被包围 Manuel肯定不会出来 |
[28:36] | There’s a bit of a negotiation going on,comandante. I’ll admit that. | 在谈判呢 队长 我承认 |
[28:39] | But we’ll get through it. Pardon me. | 但我们会搞定的 不好意思 |
[28:43] | Prints on this,i hope. | 这上面的指纹 |
[28:45] | Let’s see if they match mateo’s. | 看看和Mateo的是否一致 |
[28:46] | Okay,and i think i know why you were bumping on the blood in the back of the pickup — | 好 还有 我知道你为什么 觉得小卡车上的血迹可疑了 |
[28:50] | Because,first of all,it was several days old. | 首先 血迹是几天前的 |
[28:53] | But the san diego police spoke to the owner of that truck, | 可圣迭戈警局问过车主 |
[28:56] | and he said it just went missing this morning. | 他说是今天早上丢的 |
[28:58] | I’m thinking that’s not entirely true,because the blood is a.b.negative — very rare. | 恐怕是假话 血型是AB阴型 非常少见 |
[29:02] | It doesn’t type out with either of our victims. | 两个受害者都不是这个血型 |
[29:04] | But i spoke to the mexican morgue,and manuel rivera’s nephew — | 然而墨西哥停尸房说 Manuel Rivera的侄子 |
[29:09] | A.b.negative. | AB阴型 |
[29:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:12] | Sergeant gabriel,i want the license,registration, | Gabriel警佐 我需要 赃车的行车证 驾驶证 保单 尽快 谢谢了 |
[29:13] | and insurance on that stolen pickup as soon as possible. Thank you. | |
[29:26] | I really think what we have here is a gigantic misunderstanding | 在”重案”这个概念的理解应用上 |
[29:29] | Revolving around the word “priority” and how it’s applied. | 现在有个很大的误会 |
[29:32] | Come on in,chief johnson. | Johnson队长 请进 |
[29:38] | Hello,ricardo. | 你好 Ricardo |
[29:40] | Hope you’re not angry with me,chief. | 别生气 队长 |
[29:42] | I did call your team “elite.” | 我的确说了你们是”精英” |
[29:44] | Ah,but,you see,that’s part of the misunderstanding. | 这就是误会所在 |
[29:47] | Right,exactly. Exactly what i was about to say. | 正是我想说的 |
[29:50] | You think that the word “priority” means we’re assigning greater value to victims | 你觉得”重案”是指 我们觉得受害者重要 |
[29:54] | Who are white and/or rich,and we were never doing that,were we,chief johnson? | 像白人 富人 但事实绝不是这样 对吧 Johnson队长? |
[29:58] | No. | 当然 |
[29:59] | And as a matter of fact,you’ve sort of jumped the gun on us a little bit, | 其实您的观点有点仓促 |
[30:02] | because we’re already under way with a major departmental reorganization, | 因为我们马上就要进行部门重组 |
[30:06] | And the first thing we are dropping is priority homicide because of the misinterpretation — | 由于误解过多 首先取消的就是重案组 |
[30:11] | Okay,let me stop you right there. | 我打断一下 |
[30:12] | First of all,i didn’t misinterpret anything. | 首先 我没有任何误解 |
[30:14] | The racial statistics speak for themselves, | 人种数据说明问题 |
[30:16] | – and chief johnson told me — – I can address that. | – Johnson队长告诉我… – 我可以解释 |
[30:17] | Still talking. Still talking. | 我还在说呢 |
[30:22] | And chief johnson told me herself that you deploy her division — | Johnson队长说 您给她派了三位副队长 为解决媒体关注案件? |
[30:25] | Which includes,what,threelieutenants — in anticipation of newsworthy crimes? | |
[30:29] | Which means in addition to race,you’re allowing the media to determine your agenda. | 也就是说 你们不止有种族倾向 还让媒体左右工作安排 |
[30:33] | N – no. No,no,no. That was never the case. | 不 绝对不是 |
[30:35] | And,uh,chief johnson was mistaken when she suggested that, | Johnson队长的话被误解了 |
[30:39] | And i’m sure she’d like to tell you so. | 让她自己跟你说清楚 |
[30:42] | I would. | 我会 |
[30:43] | I was,uh,irritated at the time,and i spoke without thinking. | 我当时很生气 脱口而出 |
[30:49] | Uh,we called the division “priority homicide” | 我们称该部门为 重要凶案组 |
[30:52] | Because we were experimenting with the concept of team investigation. | 因为我们在尝试团队刑侦的理念 |
[30:56] | And this experiment — which has been completely successful,by the way — | 而这种尝试 已经顺利完成 顺便说一句 |
[31:00] | Was the main focus in our homicide cases. | 主要内容还是放在我们的凶杀案上 |
[31:03] | Hence,the word “priority.” | 也就是叫”重要”的原因 |
[31:05] | And we used our best people because we felt,given that the concept was fairly new,innovative… | 我们派遣了最优秀的人员 因为我们 认为得赋予那个理念 新颖的创新的 |
[31:11] | Right. Cutting-edge,really. | 是的 走在业内的前沿 |
[31:12] | It wasn’t something we wanted to explore with less-experienced detectives. | 所以我们不想用资历不够的探员完成 |
[31:17] | And these were very tough cases,featuring suspects with greater resources, | 那些是要案 用大部分资源来解决 |
[31:22] | Who,as we find in the greater population… | 大量人口分布中的问题 |
[31:26] | Often turn out to be white. | 而人口主要的构成是白人 |
[31:29] | Anyway,priority homicide is now a thing of the past. | 不管怎么说 重要凶案组已成为历史 |
[31:33] | As of tomorrow,actually, | 而在明天 |
[31:34] | Deputy chief johnson will be heading a new division called “major crimes,” | Johnson副队长将负责一个 全新的部门 重点凶案组 |
[31:37] | Which will incorporate homicide units from across the city. | 与同城的凶案组合作 |
[31:43] | Major crimes. | 重点凶案组 |
[31:45] | The d.a.’s office has a department with the same designation. | 地方检察官办公室有个同名的部门 |
[31:48] | Well,if i can say that you sped up this reorganization in response to part 1 of my article, | 好吧 你们的加速度重组 响应了我文章的第一部分 |
[31:53] | This definitely changes the nature of what i’m writing in part 2. | 从而根本上改变了我正在写的第二部分 |
[31:56] | Oh,well,you,uh,certainly deserve to take credit for this,don’t you think,chief pope? | 哦 你一定会因此而大获好评度 你说呢 Pope局长 |
[32:01] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[32:03] | Uh,in fact,if you’d like to come by tomorrow,we can,uh,show you what we’re up to. | 其实 如果明天你乐意来 我们会 给你看看我们有关的的工作 |
[32:07] | And this isn’t just some cosmetic shake-up,right? | 这不是什么装样子 对吧 |
[32:09] | There’s actually gonna be some change involved? | 而是真的有所改变 |
[32:10] | Oh,no,no,no,no. It’s going to be huge. | 当然 当然 巨大的变化 |
[32:14] | Major crimes puts my division in charge not only of homicide, | 重案组所负责的不但是凶杀案 |
[32:18] | But also the larger fraud cases… | 还有欺诈巨案 |
[32:21] | And,uh,kidnappings and rapes. | 还有绑架 强奸 |
[32:25] | Rapeandkidnapping. | 绑架和强奸 |
[32:26] | Well,yes. Thoseare major crimes,aren’t they? | 是啊 这些是重案 不是么 |
[32:28] | I mean,does anyone think that rapeisn’ta major crime? | 我的意思是 有人认为强奸不是重案么 |
[32:33] | Oh,and,uh… | 哦 还有 |
[32:35] | Commander taylor will be reporting directly to me, | Taylor队长将直接向我汇报工作 |
[32:39] | Coordinating my interaction with the other divisions. | 同其它部门协作 |
[32:42] | Of course,myeliteteam of detectives will stay entirely intact. | 当然我的精英团队将完整保留 |
[32:46] | – Oh,it’s gonna be great! – Oh,yeah. | – 那太棒了 – 是的 是的 |
[32:48] | This is exclusively mine? | 是我独有的消息么 |
[32:50] | You’re the first to hear it. | 你是第一个知道的 |
[32:52] | Now,if you gentlemen will excuse me,i have a murder to wrap up. Pardon me. | 现在 请各位原谅 我还有起凶杀案要去了结 |
[33:02] | You see,and i-i — stupid me. | 你看 我 我好傻 |
[33:04] | I thought you guys were gonna be,like,all mad and stuff. | 还以为你们会暴怒呢 |
[33:07] | All right,well,what time should i be here tomorrow? | 好吧 我明天几时来 |
[33:10] | Uh,whatever time works for you. | 随时欢迎 |
[33:12] | Yeah. Yeah,we’re — we’re here. | 是 我们 我们在 |
[33:22] | Actually,she’s here. I’m gonna call you back. Chief! | 她来了 我回头打给你 头 |
[33:30] | You ready for this? | 你准备好了么 |
[33:32] | License and registration on the pickup truck. | 那卡车的驾照和记录信息 |
[33:36] | chief! | 队长 |
[33:38] | The prints on the fork you gave me — mateo’s,a.k.a.manuel rivera. | 你给我的餐叉上的指纹是 Mateo的 又叫做Manuel Rivera |
[33:43] | Okay,so we know he’s in the church. | 好 这样我们知道他在教堂 |
[33:45] | No one from central moves from there until i give the word. Thank you. | 除非得到我的指示 否则谁也别去那 谢谢 |
[33:48] | Lieutenant tao,there is one last set of prints i want you to pick up for me, | Tao警官 那还有最后一组指纹需要你识别 |
[33:52] | And if you could match them to one of the unidentified pair we found on the not-so-stolen pickup, | 如果能和皮卡车里的为止指纹相吻合 |
[33:57] | I would be eternally grateful. | 我将不胜感激 |
[33:59] | Okay. And from where would i be lifting these prints from,exactly? | 好的 从哪可以提取那些指纹呢 |
[34:07] | Chief,i pulled up the dvd agent howard brought in. | 队长 我们调出了Howard探员带来的录像 |
[34:10] | Plus,we have stills — | 此外我们还有照片 |
[34:12] | Everything coming over the mexican border synced up to license plates. | 从墨西哥边境过来的 都和车牌吻合 |
[34:15] | So we went through them manually, | 于是我们进行人工检查 |
[34:17] | And we started an hour before the time stamp on our victims’ passports. | 我们从受害人护照上 时间戳的前一小时开始 |
[34:21] | All right,let me go over this quickly before interview the suspect. | 在审问嫌犯前 让我们来快速浏览下 |
[34:25] | Manuel’s turning himself in? | Manuel自首了 |
[34:27] | No,no,but i’ve proven that he’s in the church, | 没有 不过我证实了他当时在教堂 |
[34:30] | And i’ve surrounded it with police officers,so i’m pretty sure he’s safe. | 我们包围了那里 我能肯定他是安全的 |
[34:33] | And here’s our victims,chief. | 这是受害人 |
[34:37] | But i thought this truck was stolen last night. | 但我认为这车昨晚被偷了 |
[34:39] | No. That’s just what you told the san diego police this morning | 不 当你意识到杀害Manuel的计划破产时 |
[34:42] | When you realized that your plan to kill manuel had gone terribly wrong. | 今早你这样告诉圣迭戈警方的 |
[34:49] | Let’s keep this rolling for a moment. I think we’re in for another surprise. | 接着再播一会 我相信能得到另一份惊喜 |
[34:53] | Comandante,may i have your passport,please? | 队长 能把你的护照给我么 |
[34:58] | Gentlemen,may i have your help? | 伙计们 帮忙吧 |
[35:01] | This is outrageous! | 你们太无礼了 |
[35:02] | You have no right to treat me this way! | 你们无权这么对我 |
[35:04] | I am assisting you! | 我是来协助你的 |
[35:06] | And what better way to get away with murder than to investigate it yourself? | 最好脱罪的方法就是你亲自参与调查啊 |
[35:09] | Murder? You cannot charge me with murder. | 谋杀 你不能告我谋杀 |
[35:12] | but wecanfor illegal possession of a passport, | 但我们能告你非法占有护照 |
[35:14] | Because you’re definitely not two people,and yet you have two official i.d.s. | 因为你是一个人却有两本身份证 |
[35:19] | And,uh,there’s a time stamp on this one. | 而这上面有个时间戳 |
[35:22] | Oh,my god. | 天哪 |
[35:22] | well,what a coincidence. | 是啊 真巧啊 |
[35:25] | There you are crossing the border right behind gomez and gonzales. | 你紧跟Gomez和Gonzales过境呢 |
[35:29] | and,uh,what passport did you use? | 那么你是用那本护照过得境呢 |
[35:32] | Did you use martin vasquez or raul llamas? | 用Martin Vasquez还是Raul Llamas |
[35:36] | You know,the name the truck’s registered under? | 就是那卡车的车主 |
[35:38] | Obviously,you spend the money the cartel pays you living yourotherlife in san diego. | 显然 你用贩毒团伙付给你的钱 在圣迭戈过着另一种生活 |
[35:43] | No. No. The truck is not mine. | 不 不 那卡车不是我的 |
[35:46] | sir,we just matched your prints off the pictures of the victims | 先生 我们和受害人的图片 比对了你的指纹 |
[35:49] | That you handled in my office to a previously unidentified pair that we found in the pickup. | 与我们先前在车里找到的吻合 |
[35:53] | We also found a rare type of blood in the pickup’s cab, | 我们还在车里采集到一种罕见的血型 |
[35:56] | which matches that of manuel rivera’s nephew. | 那与Manuel Rivera的侄子相符 |
[36:00] | Now,we have some hard decisions to make. | 现在 要做出些艰难的决定 |
[36:04] | And i need your help. | 而我需要你的帮助 |
[36:06] | Or things are gonna go very badly for you,sir. | 否则 先生 情况将对你很不利 |
[36:08] | Verybadly. | 非常不利 |
[36:10] | You have no idea how things are in tijuana right now. | 你不清楚提华纳市现在的情况 |
[36:15] | Is this how you explain things to people who don’t understand? | 这就是你对那些不清楚情况 的人做解释的方式 |
[36:19] | How many people do you explain it to the way you explained it to that boy? | 你对多少人用对那孩子的 方式来这么做的 |
[36:22] | The boy was killed in mexico. | 那孩子是在墨西哥被杀的 |
[36:24] | It’s not your concern. | 与你们无关 |
[36:25] | How do you know he was killed in mexico? | 你怎么知道他是在墨西哥被杀的 |
[36:27] | Doesn’t say so on the photograph! | 照片上可没这么说 |
[36:32] | Look. | 听着 |
[36:34] | Let’s be reasonable here. | 让我们都理智些 |
[36:38] | You don’t want to hold me on this silly passport issue. | 你不会用这愚蠢的护照问题来扣着我的 |
[36:40] | I’d be out of your jail in hours. | 那样我可以在几小时内离开 |
[36:43] | But manuel rivera wouldn’t have been out in hours,would he? | 但Manuel Rivera没办法 在几小时内离开 不是么 |
[36:46] | You knew that if manuel successfully defended himself against gomez and gonzales | 要知道 如果Manuel成功在Gomez 和Gonzales面前保护了自己 |
[36:50] | That i would be forced to leave him in the county jail while i investigated his story, | 我将不得不在调查时 把他留在州监狱里 |
[36:55] | Where you put a bounty on his head so one of his fellow prisoners would kill him! | 因为你下了赏金 所以监狱里会有人杀他 |
[36:58] | Manuel put a bounty on hisownhead when he chose to fight the cartels. | 当他选择了对抗组织后 他就宣布了自己的追杀令 |
[37:03] | He will be a target the rest of his life. | Manuel的余生都将成为杀手的目标 |
[37:06] | Prove i did that — put a bounty on his head. | 证明我下赏金了呀 |
[37:10] | Prove it. | 证明呀? |
[37:13] | You can’t even prove that i sent gomez and gonzales to kill him in the first place. | 首先你都不能证明是我派Gomez和 Gonzales杀他 |
[37:17] | If icouldprove that,you’d be responsible for their deaths. | 要是我能证实 你将为他们的死负责 |
[37:20] | And we could arrest you on two counts of felony murder. | 然后我们将以两宗一级谋杀罪而逮捕你 |
[37:22] | Now,i’m gonna read you your rights and give you the opportunity to confess your crimes. | 现在我将宣读你的权利并给你认罪的机会 |
[37:28] | Don’t waste your time. | 别浪费时间了 |
[37:30] | I have nothing to say. | 我什么都不会说 |
[37:34] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[37:38] | Oh,no. Two passports. | 噢 不 两份护照 |
[37:42] | I don’t know which name to arrest you under. That complicates things. | 我都不知道用那个名字来逮捕你 真是个麻烦事 |
[37:45] | It doesn’t matter which name. | 随便哪个啦 |
[37:49] | All right,then. | 好吧 |
[37:52] | I’ll send you to the county jail this way — | 这么送你去州监狱 |
[37:54] | Mateo hernandez,a.k.a.manuel rivera, | Mateo Hernandez又名Manuel Rivera |
[37:57] | you are under arrest for the murder of jacinto gonzales and carlos gomez! | 因谋杀Jacinto Gonzales和 Carlos Gomez而被捕 |
[38:00] | – What? – You have the right to remain silent… | – 什么 – 你有权保持沉默 |
[38:02] | You know that’s not my name! | 你知道那不是我的名字 |
[38:04] | What difference does it make? You said it didn’t matter. | 有区别么 你说没关系的 |
[38:06] | One will be appointed for you by the state. | 政府会为你指定一个 |
[38:09] | Have you heard and understood these rights? | 听明白 理解你的权利了么 |
[38:10] | You cannot arrest me as manuel! | 你不能以Manuel的名义逮捕我 |
[38:13] | I can,and i have. | 我能 我可以 |
[38:14] | This is murder! | 这是谋杀 |
[38:17] | If it is,then you planned it yourself. | 如果是 那也是你自导自演 |
[38:20] | And you can stop it. | 你也能终止它 |
[38:21] | Did you send gomez and gonzales across the border to kill manuel rivera? | 你有没派Gomez和Gonzales 越境来杀Manuel Rivera |
[38:25] | Did you offer $50,000 to the person who could kill him? | 你有没悬赏5万来杀他 |
[38:29] | No! | 没有 |
[38:30] | You — you must arrest me as martin vasquez! | 你必须用Martin Vasquez 这个名字来逮捕我 |
[38:35] | I’m so sorry,sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[38:37] | I’m changing your name to protect the innocent. | 我改了你的名字来保护无辜者 |
[38:45] | Let her go! Let her go,you son of a bitch! | 放了她 放了她 你这个杂种 |
[38:53] | I will kill you! | 我要宰了你 |
[38:55] | You will die for this — all of you! | 你会为此付出生命 你们所有人 |
[38:57] | You will all die for this — all of you! | 你会为此付出生命 你们所有人 |
[39:02] | All of you! You will all die for this! | 你们所有人 所有人都会为此而死 |
[39:09] | Die for what,comandante? | 为啥而死 长官 |
[39:12] | What’s there to be afraid of,comandante? | 怕些啥 长官 |
[39:15] | If you’re really innocent,you’ll be out of jail in no time. | 如果你真的无辜 你很快就能出来 |
[39:18] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[39:19] | I have — i have access to — i can make you all rich — all of you! | 我有 有路子 能让你们都有钱 所有人 |
[39:24] | – Hey,vasquez! – Wait! | – 嗨 Vasquez – 等等 |
[39:27] | If you see gonzales and gomez,tell them we all said hi. | 要是见到Gonzales和Gomez 替我们打个招呼 |
[39:56] | This place is kind of beautiful. | 这地方还真漂亮 |
[39:58] | Don’t start. | 别说了 |
[40:23] | Bless me,father,for i have sinned. | 赐福我吧 神父 我有罪 |
[40:28] | How long has it been since your last confession? | 上次忏悔至今有多久啦 |
[40:31] | Well,i almost got one last night,but the suspect,manuel rivera, | 昨晚刚忏悔过 但我的嫌疑人 |
[40:35] | a.k.a.Mateo hernandez,was killed in the county jail. | 又名Mateo Hernandez昨晚 在州立监狱内被杀了 |
[40:42] | You say manuel is dead. | 你说Manuel死了 |
[40:44] | Officially… Yes. | 官方说辞 是的 |
[40:48] | And it’s been reported in the press. | 并且向媒体通报了 |
[40:50] | That’s why i removed the police from around your church. | 所以我撤走了教堂周围的警察 |
[40:54] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[40:56] | And so is your friend. | 你朋友也是 |
[40:58] | And what will become of the man i know as manuel rivera? | 我认识的Manuel Rivera会怎么样呢 |
[41:03] | Well,i have an fbi agent here,if manuel wants to be supplied with a new identity. | 如果Manuel希望得到个新的身份 有位FBI探员在这 |
[41:08] | But you’re an expert in immigration. | 但你是移民专家 |
[41:10] | And if there’s one thing our government has successfully proven that it can’t do at all, | 政府始终向人们证明 |
[41:14] | it’s find illegal aliens. | 他们永远找不到非法移民 |
[41:22] | I’ll keep you in my prayers. | 我会为你祈祷的 |
[41:25] | I’ll take that in the spirit it was given,father. | 神父 我会在心里接受的 |
[41:59] | Manuel? | |
[42:03] | Good luck to you,sir. | 祝你好运 |
[42:06] | Bless you,se脩ora. I will need it. 赐福与你 你需要的 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 南极洲洲长 fishbb |