时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:45] | I found a clue — to a murder. | 我发现一起谋杀案的线索 |
[01:54] | You guys handle murders,right? | 你们受理谋杀案的 是不是? |
[01:58] | So,what’s this big clue? | 什么重大线索? |
[02:01] | It’s all on this disposable phone — text messages. | 都在这部充值手机的短信里 |
[02:06] | Let me see. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[02:10] | What is it worth to you? | 提供线索有什么好处? |
[02:14] | Are you nuts? I should arrest you right now for wasting our time. | 你傻啊? 我现在就能 以浪费我们时间为由拘捕你 |
[02:19] | What’s your name again? | 你叫什么名字来着? |
[02:20] | Sam linsky. | |
[02:22] | Um,look,okay. | 好吧 |
[02:25] | I got like 20 hours community service left. | 我还有20小时的社区服务 |
[02:27] | You guys are cops. You guys can make that go away,right? | 你们是警察 能不能帮我免了? |
[02:31] | What was your offense? | 你犯了啥事儿? |
[02:33] | I threw a bana peel out of my car right in front of the california highway patrol. | 我朝车外扔了香蕉皮 整好掉在加州高速巡逻队的车前 |
[02:36] | So you littered is what you did. | 这么说你就是随处扔垃圾了 |
[02:38] | Well,i — a bana peel’s biodegradable. | 香蕉皮是可降解的嘛 |
[02:41] | Andi was driving — I was driving a hybrid. | 而且当时我在开车啊 还是辆混合动力车 |
[02:46] | This is a real crime. This is murder. | 这才是犯罪 这可是谋杀呢 |
[02:56] | Give me the phone, and i’ll see what we can do. | 先把电话给我 再看能不能帮你免 |
[03:06] | That’s good. | 好 |
[03:08] | Check out those text messages — pretty scary stuff. | 看看那些短信 蛮吓人的 |
[03:11] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[03:17] | They’re talking about offing some dude,right? | 他们是在说杀人 是不是? |
[03:19] | Am I right? | 没错吧? |
[03:25] | Where did you find this? | 手机在哪找到的? |
[03:26] | Uh,by the 110. | 110号公路旁 |
[03:29] | I’m sorry. Something out there is really affecting my allergies. | 不好意思 有点儿过敏 |
[03:33] | Oh,my — | 上帝啊 |
[03:42] | I can’t even make out the letters. | 都看不出写的啥字 |
[03:45] | Lieutenant, my future sister-in-law is on her way to my house right now, | 副队 我未来的小姑子马上就要来了 |
[03:48] | And I was supposed to cook dinner. | 我要回家做饭的 |
[03:49] | Are you sure this is important? | 你确定这是大案? |
[03:51] | My gut says yeah. | 直觉告诉我是的 |
[03:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:57] | Why are the words so tiny? | 为啥字会这么小啊? |
[03:59] | Who were they texting to — mice? | 这信息发给谁的 老鼠? |
[04:03] | Hey,look. | 这么着吧 |
[04:05] | Come with me, and we’ll fix it so that we can all read it at the same time. | 跟我来 我想个办法 让大伙儿能一起读短信 |
[04:13] | Go on. Get! | 好吧 快走啊! |
[04:16] | “i love you. “you love me. | “我爱你 你爱我么?” |
[04:19] | Can’t we just run away together?” | “要不我们一起私奔吧?” |
[04:21] | “after,we can be together forever, and we’ll have all the money for ourselves.” | “完事之后 我们就能永远在一起 而且所有的钱都归我们了” |
[04:27] | “i miss your voice.” | “想念你的声音” |
[04:30] | “we can’t use our own phones anymore. | “不能再用我们自己的手机了” |
[04:32] | “bergman’s/6. Vermillion/7. “tai pei/murray/930. | 台北/Murray/930″ |
[04:36] | Please don’t let him come home and paw me.” | “别让他回家用咸猪手摸我了” |
[04:38] | – “i h8 him.” – “he has 2 die. | – “我恨他” – “他一定得死” |
[04:40] | Dead. Dead. Dead.” | “让他死 让他死” |
[04:42] | Oh,yeah. Sounds like our kind of girl, all right. | 看来这妞是我们喜欢的类型 |
[04:45] | Okay,buzz. Scroll down to the place that I showed you,please. | Buzz 往下翻 翻到我给你看的那页 |
[04:50] | Yeah. | 就是这儿 |
[04:50] | – “it’s done.” – “are you sure?” | – “搞定了” – “你确定?” |
[04:53] | “he’s dead.” | “他死了” |
[04:54] | “are you okay?” | “你没事吧?” |
[04:55] | “it’s my job. I’m fine. Looks like an accident. No one will know.” | “我专业的 我没事 看上去象意外事故 不会有人知道” |
[05:00] | “call u soon.” | “再给你电话” |
[05:01] | It’s his job? Was she dating a hit man? | 专业的? 她搞上了专业杀手? |
[05:04] | And two days later. | 两天后 |
[05:06] | “we have 2 meet. Need to c u.” | “我们得见见 我要见你” |
[05:09] | “must b mourning. We can’t talk.” | “我要守孝 暂时不能联系” |
[05:11] | “please.” | “求你了” |
[05:12] | “stay away. I’ll text u when it’s safe.” | “先别联系了 安全时我给你短信” |
[05:14] | Okay. And then two days after that? | 好 又过了两天 |
[05:17] | “where are u? Y didn’t you say it would be like this?” | “你在哪儿? 之前怎么没说过事情会是这样子?” |
[05:21] | She stops answering him. | 她从此就没再回信 |
[05:22] | The rest are all incoming. | 接下来都是收到的短信 |
[05:24] | “u can’t do this to me.” “don’t ignore me.” “ | “你不能这么对我 别避而不见啊” |
[05:27] | You used me,” and — and… And… | “你利用了我” 还有… |
[05:33] | BITCH | 贱货 |
[05:35] | She used her boyfriend to kill her husband and then cut off communication. | 她利用男友杀死老公 然后切断联系 |
[05:42] | Now we know why she tossed the phone. | 现在知道她为啥扔手机了 |
[05:46] | All right, lieutenant tao, what do we know about these phone numbers? | 好 陶副队 手机号码方面有没有线索? |
[05:48] | Both are registered as prepaid, but I’m trying to find out where they were sold. | 双方都是预付费号码 我在查是从哪儿买的 |
[05:51] | But there were no voice calls on either one,just texts. | 双方没有语音联系 全靠短信 |
[05:54] | Want me to call the other number,chief? | 要不要我打给那男的 头儿? |
[05:56] | No. We can’t alert the suspects. We don’t even have a victim yet. | 不能打草惊蛇 我们连受害者都还不知道 |
[06:00] | – It’s dying. – What? | – 不行了 – 什么? |
[06:02] | The cellphone’s losing its charge. | 手机要没电了 |
[06:03] | Oh,for heaven’s sakes. Let me take a look at that. | 拜托啊 让我看看 |
[06:06] | It’s all right,chief. | 没事 头儿 |
[06:08] | The text is still in the phone, and I typed it up. | 短信总归在手机里 我还打印了 |
[06:10] | It’s printing right now. | 正在打印中 |
[06:13] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | – 给 – 谢了 |
[06:14] | And I also have… | 我还有… |
[06:18] | – No! – What? | – 不会吧! – 怎么了? |
[06:21] | I left my bag of chargers at home. Did i? | 我好象把那包充电器丢家里了 |
[06:25] | They got to be here somewhere. | 应该在这儿的啊 |
[06:26] | So,a week ago last wednesday, she texted the words “bergman’s,” “vermillion,” | 一星期前 上周三 她的短信中提到 |
[06:31] | “tai pei” with numbers by them,like… | “台北” 旁边还有数字 就像… |
[06:34] | Times,maybe? A schedule? | 会不会是时间? 行程? |
[06:36] | Bergman’s could be the department store — probably five of them in los angeles. | “Bergman”可能是商场 洛杉矶有五家左右 |
[06:40] | Vermillion is a color,chief — part of the red family. | “Vermillion”是种颜色 头儿 红色系的 |
[06:43] | It’s a shade darker than persimmon. | 比柿子的颜色再暗点 |
[06:45] | That’s helpful. | 真是”有用”信息啊 |
[06:46] | And tai pei is the capital of taiwan. | 台北是台湾的首府 |
[06:49] | That’s also a great chinese joint on ventura. | 文图拉市的一家中餐馆也叫这名 |
[06:52] | But I think you’re on to something,chief. | 我觉得你说得对 头儿 |
[06:54] | It sounds like the victim’s itinerary. | 看上去象是被害者的行程 |
[06:56] | So tai pei and murray could be a name on a reservation or an employee. | 所以”台北”可能是预约的餐馆名 “Murray”是预约人姓名或雇员啥的 |
[07:12] | All right — detective daniels, please have the coroner’s office compile a list of all the men | 好 Daniels警探 请让验尸办出具一份名单 |
[07:16] | Who died in the county last week. | 列出上周本郡所有死者 |
[07:19] | Let’s include ventura, riverside, and orange counties as well. | 包括文图拉 河滨市以及橘郡所有死者 |
[07:22] | Lieutenant provenza, let’s compare wednesday night’s reservations from that chinese restaurant | Provenza副队 将周三晚”台北”中餐馆的预约顾客 |
[07:25] | Uh,tai pei,with the names of the dead people on detective daniels’ list. | 和Daniels警探的死者名单进行核对 |
[07:30] | Sergeant gabriel, let’s do the same with the customers from bergman’s. | Gabriel警佐 同样将Bergman的顾客 与死者名单核对 |
[07:33] | And let’s see if there’s one name that comes up on all three lists. | 看看这三份名单里有没有相同的名字 |
[07:37] | And,lieutenant tao, I want to know everything I can about those cellphones,please. | 陶副队 调查手机的一切信息 |
[07:42] | And,detective sanchez, if you could find out what “vermillion” might actually be. | Sanchez警探 查一下”Vermillion”倒底是什么意思 |
[07:48] | Oh,I’m so behind! | 唉呀 我迟了好多! |
[07:58] | Hey,honey! | 嘿 亲爱的! |
[08:00] | Sister! Sister,sister,sister,sister, sister,sister,sister! | 姐姐! |
[08:04] | Claire. Claire! Claire,claire,claire. | |
[08:09] | My sister claire. | 这是我妹妹Claire |
[08:10] | You’re gonna break her. | 你要拧断她啦 |
[08:11] | Relax,fritzi. You know howard women don’t break so easily. | 别紧张 Fritzi 你知道Howard家的女人不会那么娇弱 |
[08:15] | I’m not a howard woman just yet. | 我还不是Howard家的女人呢 |
[08:17] | Just one more week to go. | 还有一周才是 |
[08:18] | And what a week it’s gonna be, becauseiam here to help you. | 这个礼拜会多波澜啊 我来就是给你们帮忙的 |
[08:21] | Take a gander. I made a sprout salad. | 瞧瞧 我做了芽菜沙拉 |
[08:25] | I have a vegetarian chicken potpie, my self-award-winning tofurkey, | 素食鸡肉馅饼 还有我自鸣得意的豆腐火鸡 |
[08:30] | And for dessert,we have | carob-and-walnut souffl脡. 甜点做的是豆角核桃蛋奶酥 |
[08:33] | I hope you like vegan. | 希望你会喜欢素食 |
[08:34] | Oh,claire. You shouldn’t have. | Claire 你不需要这么做的 |
[08:37] | I – I was gonna cook. | 应该我做饭才是 |
[08:39] | Oh,no,no,no. She insisted. Andyou weren’t here. | 没关系 她坚持要做 而且你又没回来 |
[08:43] | Oh,I’m sorry. I – I was,uh,delayed. | 不好意思 我有事耽搁了 |
[08:46] | And,uh,um, on — on the way home, I had to pick up a charger for a disposable phone. | 回来路上 又要买手机充电器 |
[08:52] | Um,sorry. Let me just,uh, plug in this cellphone. | 不好意思 我先给这手机充上电 |
[08:56] | I need it for my case. | 需要用来调查案件 |
[08:59] | Must be pretty interesting. I see a lot of shadows around that phone. | 肯定很有趣 我看那手机周围有很多阴影 |
[09:03] | Very spooky. Would you like for me to hold it a moment? | 很怪异 要不要让我握一下? |
[09:05] | Why? | 为啥? |
[09:07] | Oh,didn’t I tell you,honey? | 我没告诉过你吗 亲爱的? |
[09:08] | Claire’s decided she’s a psychic. | Claire自己说她是灵媒 |
[09:11] | Really? Oh,i-i did not know that. | 是吗? 我还不知道呢 |
[09:15] | Actually,it’s not a decision, it’s a gift. | 实际上 不是我自己说 是真的有这个天份 |
[09:17] | I’ve had it since I was a child. | 从小时候就有了 |
[09:19] | Remember the time I saved your life? | 还记得那次我救了你的命吗? |
[09:20] | I warned you not to step out of the tree house. | 我警告过你不要爬出树屋 |
[09:22] | Yeah,because you pulled the ladder away. | 是啊 那是因为你拿走了梯子 |
[09:25] | Look,i don’t want to fight. | 我不想和你吵 |
[09:26] | Anyway,i prefer the word “intuitionist.” | 不管怎么样 我还是喜欢称自己为 “直觉主义者” |
[09:28] | People hear the word “psychic,” and they think “wack job.” | 大家总把”灵媒”和”怪人”联系在一起 |
[09:31] | Hey,what kind of dressing do you want on your sprout salad? | 你想给芽菜沙拉配什么沙拉酱? |
[09:33] | I have red curry peppercorn, and I have organic goddess. | 有红咖喱胡椒籽 还有有机浓香调料 |
[09:36] | Don’t tell me! I know exactly what you want! | 别说别说!我知道你想要啥了! |
[09:41] | I’m gonna grab a scotch. | 我去拿瓶苏格兰威士忌 |
[09:42] | No. Honey. | 不用了吧 亲爱的 |
[09:44] | So you don’t know the name of your victim yet? | 这么说你们还不知道受害者的名字? |
[09:46] | Not yet. | 是的 |
[09:47] | Okay,well,nowadays, I mostly just read auras. | 近来 我更多是依靠心灵感应 |
[09:49] | As a matter of fact, I even started my own consulting company called claire-voyance. | 实际上 我还成立了 一家名叫Claire-Voyance的咨询公司 |
[09:54] | Isn’t that cute? Remind me to give you a card. | 是不是很酷? 别忘了提醒我给你张名片 |
[09:56] | But in addition to romantic and financial advice, | 除了为爱情和理财提供意见 |
[09:59] | I sometimes help local law enforcement agencies back in jersey with murders and missing persons. | 我还帮助新泽西的执法机构 侦破谋杀案和寻找失踪人口 |
[10:03] | Oh,thank you. H – how many cases have you solved? | 谢谢 你侦破了多少案件? |
[10:06] | Um,well,mostly I just give tips, but I think I’ve contributed to about 100 investigations. | 我主要是提供线索 但参与调查的案件也有100起了 |
[10:13] | I thought you had an exercise studio of some kind. | 我还以为你开的是健身房之类 |
[10:16] | Yeah,back in princeton called bodily movements. | 没错 在普林斯顿的时候 叫”身体运动” |
[10:19] | But I had to shut it down. | 但后来不得不关门大吉 |
[10:21] | I got caught in the middle of a power struggle in the yoga community. | 因为卷入瑜伽团体的权利斗争中 |
[10:25] | It’s still pending. | 到现在还没解决呢 |
[10:27] | But I’m thinking about moving to santa fe. | 我在考虑搬到圣达菲 |
[10:30] | I’d be closer to you guys. Fun! | 这样离你们近些 多好啊! |
[10:32] | I even offered to help fritzi here with this el jefe case, | 我之前还主动要求 帮Fritzi调查毒枭的案子 |
[10:35] | But I think he’s too embarrassed to have me around the office. | 但他不好意思让我去他办公室帮忙 |
[10:37] | That’s not true. | 才不是这样 |
[10:38] | More tofurkey,anyone? No? | 还有谁要豆腐火鸡? 没人要? |
[10:41] | That’s okay. It keeps. | 没关系 放着不会坏 |
[10:44] | Well,maybe you could help me withmymurder case. | 也许你能帮忙调查我的谋杀案 |
[10:47] | Really? Oh,brenda,that’d be great. | 真的? Brenda 太好了 |
[10:49] | – And you and I can get to know each other better. – Yes. | – 这样我们就能有机会相互了解 – 是啊 |
[10:52] | Yeah,that’s — that’s terrific. Honey,you want to help me clear? | 是啊 真是太好了 亲爱的 你来帮我收拾一下好吗? |
[10:54] | – Oh,sure. – Sit. | – 当然 – 坐着 |
[10:57] | – You’re our guest. – Okay. Thanks. Oh,I’m so excited! | – 你是客人嘛 – 谢谢 我真是激动哇! |
[10:59] | – Be right back. – Me too. | – 一会儿回来 – 我也是 |
[11:05] | To think that I’ve been solving cases the old-fashioned way when help was just a telepathic message away. | 想想看 我一直是老一套查案方式 谁知道可以借助心灵感应啊 |
[11:10] | Look,before yoga… | 在瑜伽那事之前… |
[11:13] | She tried glassblowing and making her own soap. | 她试过吹玻璃还有自己做肥皂 |
[11:17] | So the reason I didn’t say anything about this psychic stuff was because I honestly thought — | 我之前没和你说过”灵媒”的事 就是因为 我真是认为… |
[11:21] | Oh,you’ve been working so hard, and things are slow for us. | 你工作太辛苦了 我们俩进展缓慢 |
[11:25] | It’s my turn to entertain the relatives. | 应该轮到我去讨亲戚们的欢心了 |
[11:29] | Claire may be a bit touched, but she seems perfectly harmless. | Claire可能有点疯疯颠颠 但请她帮忙肯定不会有什么大碍 |
[11:33] | – She might enjoy coming to my work and seeing what I do. – What? | – 她可能愿意来办公室看我工作呢 – 什么? |
[11:36] | No! No,no,no,no! | 不行 不行! |
[11:38] | I wouldn’t let her anywhere near a murder case. | 我不会让她去碰谋杀案 |
[11:41] | Do you rember when the fbi sent 30 agents in to drain that lake in virginia, looking for anthrax? | 还记得联邦调查局派了30人 抽干弗吉尼亚湖水寻找炭疽源头的事? |
[11:47] | That was her! | 就是她干的好事! |
[11:52] | What? What is the matter? | 怎么了? |
[11:54] | He’s not done killing! | 他还要杀人! |
[11:55] | What,do you have another vision? | 你是不是又产生幻觉了? |
[11:57] | No,the phone’s working, but he left a text message. | 不是 这手机好了 他发了条短信来 |
[12:02] | Look! | 看啊! |
[12:06] | “u r dead.” | “你死定了” |
[12:28] | Oh,for heaven’s sakes. | 天哪 |
[12:29] | Oh,you scared me to death. | 你吓死我了 |
[12:33] | Why is your whole squad here on a saturday? | 为什么你们整组人周六都加班? |
[12:35] | Because killers work weekends, too,will, and,uh,we got a cellphone yesterday that — | 因为杀手周末也行动啊 Will 而且 我们昨天拿到一部手机 |
[12:41] | Yeah,i read gabriel’s report. | 我读了Gabriel提交的报告 |
[12:42] | An unidentified woman may or may not have talked her unidentified boyfriend into murdering her — | 一位不明身份的女子可能指使 她不明身份的男友谋杀她的丈夫 |
[12:47] | Yes — unidentified husband. | 对了 他也是不明身份的! |
[12:49] | Well,there are a few gaps, but we’re working hard on finding out who these people are — orwere,anyway. | 确实还没掌握太多信息 但我们在查 这些人的身份和地点 |
[12:54] | And even if this was a homicide, what’s the big rush? | 即便这是谋杀 干嘛这么急啊? |
[12:56] | It could have happened over a week ago. | 反正都是一周前发生的 |
[12:57] | The killer sent a text message last night threatening to off his girlfriend. | 杀手昨晚发了条短信 威胁要他女友的命 |
[13:01] | Why? | 为什么? |
[13:02] | It looks like she dumped him after he murdered her husband, | 好象是在他杀了她丈夫后她就甩了他 |
[13:04] | So we’re not just trying tosolvea murder,will, we’re trying topreventone. | 所以我们不光是在调查谋杀案 还是在制止另一起谋杀 |
[13:08] | What are you doing here on a saturday,anyway? | 对了 周六你来这儿干嘛? |
[13:10] | Well,we have personnel issues. | 有些人事要处理 |
[13:12] | I’ve lost a lot of experienced people in c.i., and I need to find replacements. | 刑侦流失了不少人才 我得找人补上 |
[13:15] | It’s gonna mean a promotion for somebody. | 可能要提升某人了 |
[13:18] | N – not from my team. | 别找我们组的人 |
[13:21] | I have limited places from which I can pull, so yes,brenda, maybefrom major crimes. | 人员有限 所以 Brenda 可能真要找重案组的人 |
[13:26] | But I’m not prepared to talk about that just yet,okay? | 我不想现在谈 |
[13:30] | All I want to make very clear now is that if you don’t find a victim today, no more overtime. | 我想说的就是 如果今天还找不到受害者 不要再加班了 |
[13:35] | But who would you take from m-my division? | 你要调我们组的哪个人? |
[13:39] | You know what? Let’s deal with the future when it gets here,okay? | 到时再说到时的话 行吗? |
[13:42] | Just try not to spend all day on this case,okay? | 别把一天都耗在这案子上 好不好? |
[13:53] | Oh,sister! Oh,i have good news! | 哦 姐姐! 有好消息哦! |
[13:56] | Lieutenant provenza here showed me all the text messages, | 这位Provenza副队给我看了所有短信 |
[13:59] | And I was able to get an image of the killer’s face. | 我能想象出杀手的脸了 |
[14:01] | While you were out, I called in a sketch artist. | 你出去的时候 我找了个素描的人 |
[14:04] | No. Really. | 真的 |
[14:08] | And then later we’re gonna make balloon animals. | 接下来我们来吹气球做动物 |
[14:12] | Well,the victim… Yes,i… | 受害者… |
[14:16] | I see — I see a river and a bridge and a nearby train… | 我看见河流 小桥 旁边有火车… |
[14:23] | And — and a barking dog in the background. | 不远处有只狂叫的狗 |
[14:26] | And — and an odd-looking tree. | 还有棵长相奇怪的树 |
[14:29] | A river,a train, and a barking dog. | 河流 火车 狂叫的狗 |
[14:32] | Throw in a pickup truck, and we’ve got a country song. | 再加个皮卡 我们都能写首乡村歌曲了 |
[14:39] | Excuse me for a minute. I’ll be right back. | 失陪 我马上回来 |
[14:44] | Well,thank you so much,claire. | 太感谢你了 Claire |
[14:47] | You be careful out there. | 当心点呵 |
[14:49] | – Chief? – Yes. | – 头儿 – 什么事? |
[14:53] | I’ve never had a useful tip from a psychic ever. | 灵媒从不会提供什么有用信息 |
[14:56] | She’s not a psychic. | 她可不是灵媒 |
[14:57] | She’s an intuitionist and my future sister-in-law. | 她是直觉主义者 还是我未来的小姑子 |
[14:59] | Oh,come on. | 拜托 |
[15:00] | Do you have any idea who’s in danger of being murdered later on today? | 你知不知道今天谁会被杀? |
[15:04] | No? Well,then let’s keep moving,shall we? | 不知道吧? 那就按现在这么办 行吗? |
[15:07] | Where are we on these text messages that look like a schedule — | 短信上的行程查得怎么样? |
[15:10] | Bergman’s,vermillion, tai pei? | “台北”什么的? |
[15:12] | Ah,there are nine bergman’s stores between orange county and ventura. | 橘郡和文图拉中间 有九个”Bergman”商店 |
[15:16] | The corporate office sent over a complete list of every credit-card transaction from last wednesday. | 商场送来一份记录 列出上周三起每一笔信用卡交易 |
[15:21] | Uh,unfortunately, none of them matches up with the 23 male deaths in l.a. | 不幸的是 顾客名单 和那天在洛杉矶及周边地区死亡的 |
[15:25] | Or the surrounding counties on that day. | 23名男死者名单不匹配 |
[15:27] | – Lieutenant provenza! – Yes,ma’am? | – Provenza副队! – 什么事? |
[15:30] | What do you know about vermillion? | 关于”Vermillion”查到什么没? |
[15:31] | Oh,uh,no — still — still working on that. | 还没有 还在继续查 |
[15:34] | But,uh, yesterday after work, I did stop by tai pei for dinner. | 但昨天下班后 我去”台北”餐厅吃了顿饭 |
[15:38] | And,uh, wednesday before last, therewasa reservation for a guy,last name murray — | 上周三 该餐厅有个预约 那人姓Murray |
[15:43] | Table for two at 9:30. | 他订了9:30的两人桌 |
[15:45] | Manager says murray waited half an hour, dined alone,paid cash. | 餐厅经理说Murray等了半小时 一个人吃了饭 付的是现金 |
[15:49] | Lieutenant tao, what do we know about those prepaid cellphones? | 陶副队 付费号码查得怎么样? |
[15:52] | The phones were purchased from the same convenience store 10 days ago — also for cash. | 两个号码都是10天前 从同一家便利店买的 也是现金支付 |
[15:58] | But the security-camera tape is on a seven-day loop, so the footage is already gone. | 但监控录像只有七天内的 所以现在找不到了 |
[16:02] | And the guy behind the counter doesn’t remember whohe sold the phones to. | 柜台的伙计也记不得买主了 |
[16:10] | The first marriage was devoured by jealousy. | 第一段婚姻为嫉妒所毁 |
[16:13] | The husband wanted his wife to stop working. | 丈夫不想让妻子工作 |
[16:17] | He thought she was having an affair with a co-worker. | 他觉得她和同事有恋情 |
[16:22] | Shedidhave an affair with a colleague, but that was before — | 她确实和同事有恋情 不过那是在结婚前 |
[16:26] | No! I see a sequoia! No! A-a tree! No,no. | 不! 我看到一棵树 是美洲杉! |
[16:30] | She had feelings for someone else — a man dangerous to her heart. | 她心有所属 属于一个危险的男人 |
[16:35] | Wow,wait. I should be, like,recording this. | 等等 我得把这录下啊 |
[16:38] | Lieutenant flynn,why don’t you stop by the convenience store where those phones were bought | Flynn副队 你去卖手机的便利店看看 |
[16:42] | And talk to the guy who sold them, see if you can jog his memory? | 和柜台伙计聊一聊 看看他能不能想起什么 |
[16:45] | Chief, you can’t be serious. | 头儿 你开玩笑吧 |
[16:46] | I mean,those people wouldn’t rember a man who came in with an elephant to buy a quart of milk. | 即便有人骑着大象去买牛奶 伙计也不会记得啊 |
[16:51] | – Then why don’t you take claire with you? – What? | – 那干嘛不带Claire一起去? – 什么? |
[16:53] | If I could just hold the clerk’s hand, I might be able to see the killer through his mind’s eye. | 如果能握着售货员的手 我就能透过他的心灵之窗看到杀手的脸 |
[16:59] | Sound good,lieutenant? | 听起来不错吧 副队? |
[17:01] | Sounds great,chief. | 真是不错 头儿 |
[17:03] | Come on,i’ll give you a ride-along. | 来吧 我开车带你去 |
[17:05] | Oh,terrific. Just a second. I just want to see this for a second. | 太好了 稍等一下 我要先看看这个 |
[17:13] | My phone chargers! | 我的充电器! |
[17:15] | No,unh-unh. | 不是这样 |
[17:17] | Make him bald,completely bald. Yeah. | 光头 一点头发也不留 |
[17:20] | Good job,everyone! See you later! | 大家好样的! 一会儿见! |
[17:22] | Thank you! Bye! | 谢谢! 拜! |
[17:25] | – Flynn. – What? | – 怎么了? |
[17:27] | Ooh,I’ve got a bad feeling about this. | 我有不祥预感 |
[17:29] | Yeah. Me too. | 我也是 |
[17:35] | Chief? | 头儿? |
[17:37] | Claire might be on to something. | Claire可能正中 |
[17:39] | There’s the literal and there’s the abstract. | 事物有具体也有抽象 |
[17:41] | Oh,come on. | 拜托 |
[17:43] | Not everything in this universe is visible to the naked eye. | 不是什么都可以用肉眼看到的 |
[17:46] | She may be talking in images. | 她可能说的就是抽象 |
[17:48] | Uh,yeah. Chief,”vermillion” is a play. | 头儿 “Vermillion”是部舞台剧 |
[17:51] | It’s “a gothic tale of love and witchcraft set on the vermillion river in louisiana.” | 讲的是路易斯安那Vermillion河边 上演的关于爱情与魔法的哥特故事 |
[17:56] | It runs in westwood till the end of the month. | 在Westwood剧院一直上演到月底 |
[17:58] | They’re faxing over a list of credit-card orders, but it’s a 99-seat equity-waiver house, | 剧院正传真顾客信息过来 他们有99座位 观众付钱请演员演戏 |
[18:04] | And the theater manager said everyone showed up. | 剧院经理说每位观众都到场了 |
[18:06] | They turned away people on standby. | 门外候补的都没轮到 |
[18:08] | Chief! | 头儿! |
[18:09] | Yes,lieutenant. What is it? | 副队 怎么了? |
[18:11] | Vermillion’s a river. Just like claire said. | Vermillion的那条河 Claire说中了! |
[18:15] | Oh,for heaven’s sakes. | 你吓死我了 |
[18:16] | So,assuming our victim is a real person, he made it to the play. | 要是死者真有其人 他去看了戏剧 |
[18:20] | Everybody showed up. So he was in westwood. | 每个人都有露面 那么他到了Westwood |
[18:23] | But never made it to tai pei. | 但是没去成台北 |
[18:28] | Lieutenant provenza, what is the fastest way between the theater and the restaurant? | Provenza副队 从剧场去饭店最快的路是哪条? |
[18:32] | Well,the 405, but only some poor tourist would take that. | 405公路 但只有没钱的旅客会走那条 |
[18:36] | Locals would do beverly glen or sepulveda. Why? | 本地人会走贝弗利河谷或塞普尔维达 怎么了? |
[18:39] | Detective daniels, please take a look at the list we got from the morgue | Daniels探员 查下停尸房的死者名单 |
[18:43] | And find me someone who died wednesday before last between… | 找个死于上个星期三 |
[18:47] | The theater at 7:00 and tai pei at 9:30. | 死于7点到9点半之间 剧场和台北之间 |
[18:52] | The victim of the car accident,shawn thompson, was a major horror film producer. | Shawn Thompson 大牌恐怖片制片 死于车祸 |
[18:56] | And yes,chief, he is married. | 而且 头 他已经结婚了 |
[18:58] | His wife’s christine thompson. | 他的妻子叫Christine Thompson |
[19:00] | Traffic did a detailed investigation. | 事故部门做了详细的调查 |
[19:02] | Now,the vehicle, a 2008 lexus sedan, drove right off the cliff from over there. | 一辆2008年产的雷克萨斯轿车 直接从那里冲下悬崖 |
[19:08] | The car was inspected. | 车也检查过了 |
[19:09] | Everything was fully functional except the air bags. They were turned off. | 一切部件都运行正常 除了气囊 气囊被关了 |
[19:14] | Uh,what’s the interest? | 为什么这么关心? |
[19:17] | Chief! Look! | 头 快看! |
[19:20] | What is it,lieutenant? | 又怎么了 副队? |
[19:22] | A bridge — just like claire said we would find. | 一座桥 Claire说我们会看到一座桥的 |
[19:25] | Who’s claire? | 谁是Claire? |
[19:25] | She’s a psychic, and she’s — | 她是个灵媒 而她… |
[19:27] | you guys are consulting a psychic? | 你们开始咨询灵媒了? |
[19:29] | No,we’re not. Excuse me,lieutenant. | 没有 失陪 副队 |
[19:32] | Uh,were there any skid marks around this accident or signs of a collision? | 有没有发现任何刹车痕迹 或发生碰撞的迹象? |
[19:36] | No,no. Looks like he just lost control of the car. | 没有 看起来像是汽车失控 |
[19:42] | Was there a 911 call? | 没有人拨打911求救? |
[19:43] | Person reporting called from that pay phone over there. | 用那个公用电话打的 |
[19:48] | They didn’t stick around to chat,though. | 但他们很快就挂了 |
[19:49] | No other witnesses came forward. | 也没有其他目击者 |
[19:52] | Lieutenant, I want the 10 calls made before and after the 911 call,please. | 副队 查下报警电话前后打出的10个电话 |
[19:57] | Let’s,uh,see what else we have here. | 我们来看看这里有什么线索 |
[20:01] | Yeah,the short-form autopsy says mr. Thompson’s injuries wereconsistent with an auto accident. | 尸检报告称Thompson先生 身上的伤属车祸所致 |
[20:07] | He wasn’t wearing a seat belt. | 他没有系安全带 |
[20:09] | His blood alcohol came back. | 喝过酒 |
[20:11] | Where would he have had a drink? | 他在哪喝的那么多酒? |
[20:13] | How about intermission at the play? | 戏剧中场休息不能喝? |
[20:15] | Do you have to use that tone? | 你非得这口气? |
[20:17] | I mean,it’s — it’s the tone.It’s — it’s — | 你那口气… |
[20:18] | uh,excuse me. | 呃 闭嘴吧 |
[20:21] | Anything else,commander? | 还有其他的吗 长官? |
[20:23] | No,the only other thing I know is that mr. Thompson’s wife, christine, | 我只知道 Thompson的死 |
[20:27] | Took her husband’s death pretty badly. | 对他老婆Christine的打击非常大 |
[20:30] | She may be taking it worse than you know. Excuse me. | 可能比你想的大 借过 |
[20:48] | Christine thompson has it pretty good. | 看起来Christine Thompson 生活的很好 |
[20:51] | Ifshe’s still alive. | 如果她还活着 |
[20:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:55] | It looks like we took a wrong turn in transylvania to me. | 这就像吸血鬼之家似的 |
[20:58] | Buzz it again,buzz. | Buzz 再按次门铃 |
[21:00] | I knew you were gonna say that. | 我就知道你要这么做 |
[21:02] | Detective,do you think you can force open this gate? | 探员 我们不能强制打开门吗? |
[21:05] | Well,don’t have to,chief. | 头 看起来不需要了 |
[21:09] | The lock’s busted. | 锁被撬了 |
[21:10] | There’s a dog barking in the background. | 后院有只狗不停的叫 |
[21:14] | Just like claire said. | Claire说的没错 |
[21:15] | Oh,for heaven’s sake. Yes,lieutenant. It’s uncanny. | 哦 副队 这是很不可思议 |
[21:20] | All right,everybody. | 那就这样 伙计们 |
[21:21] | Look,look,chief. Why don’t you let me call in for a search warrant? | 队长 我打个电话要长搜查证吧 |
[21:24] | No,i don’t think there’s time. | 不 没时间了 |
[21:26] | I’m now officially acting on a tip. | 现在是正式根据线索行动 |
[21:28] | From who — a psychic? | 谁给的线索? 灵媒? |
[21:30] | We have exigent circumstances. Christine thompson’s life was threatened. | 我们这是紧急情况 Christine Thompson有生命危险 |
[21:33] | All right,detective. | 我们走 警探 |
[21:47] | Car’s running in the garage! | 车库里有车没熄火! |
[22:04] | Relax,gentlemen. | 别紧张 伙计们 |
[22:05] | He’s not armed. | 他没有反抗能力 |
[22:09] | Oh,thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[22:14] | Yeah,no pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[22:16] | She’s long gone,chief. | 头 她已经死了很长时间了 |
[22:19] | So her boyfriend threatens to kill her,so she commits suicide? | 他男朋友威胁要杀她 所以她自杀了? |
[22:22] | How does that make sense? | 这没道理啊 |
[22:25] | Would someone please call the paramedics? | 打电话叫救护队 |
[22:26] | I want her taken out of here in an ambulance. | 我要救护车把她带出去 |
[22:28] | But,chief,she’s dead. | 头 她已经死了啊 |
[22:30] | Well,then you better hurry. | 是的 那就动作快点 |
[22:34] | Yes,ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[22:35] | Oh…My…God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[22:36] | What? | 怎么了? |
[22:37] | Chief,look. | 头 快看 |
[22:41] | A train. | 一个火车模型 |
[22:43] | The river,the bridge,the barking dogs,the train — everything claire said. | 河 桥 还有狂叫的狗 火车 Claire全部命中 |
[22:48] | It’s all happening. | 全部都应验了 |
[22:59] | – Chief? – Yes,lieutenant. I’ll be right there. | – 头? – 副队 我正忙着呢 |
[23:01] | Just — just a word. | 就一句话 |
[23:03] | I’m — I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:04] | Um,i don’t know if you’ve noticed,but,uh,gabriel and daniels can hardly stand to be in the sameroomtogether anymore. | 你有没有注意到 Gabriel和Daniels 根本没法和平共处 |
[23:12] | I already issued an order for them to sort out their romantic problems. | 我已经命令他们尽快理清感情问题 |
[23:16] | You — you are an excellent leader,chief,but… | 你真是个英明的领导 但… |
[23:21] | You can’t just boss around the human heart. | 感情的事不是命令能解决的了的 |
[23:24] | Lieutenant,I am in the middle of a double homicide investigation. | 副队 我正在处理双尸命案 |
[23:27] | I don’t want to talk about this right now. | 没时间跟你扯这个 |
[23:29] | Well,i don’t want to talk about it,either,but,look. | 我也不想说这个 但听我说 |
[23:31] | Sanchez was gone for four months on a disability leave,and then — | Sanchez修了4个月假 然后 |
[23:36] | And then gabriel took a week off for some traing, | Gabriel因为训练请了一个礼拜 |
[23:38] | and daniels was off at some homeland security labs for two weeks. | 然后Daniels请了2个礼拜假去国安局 |
[23:42] | I mean,look,I may not be a psychic, | 我不能通灵 |
[23:44] | but as an experienced civil servant,I can tell you this — | 但是做为资深公务员 我敢说 |
[23:48] | The brass will not let you do with six people what you’ve proven you can do with five. | 5个人就能做好的工作 警局不会给你6个人的 |
[23:57] | Chief pope told me this morning that he may have to promote someone from major crimes to the c.i.division. | Pope局长今早说 他可能要从重案组调人去刑侦 |
[24:02] | Well,there it is,then. There it is. | 瞧 我就知道是这样 |
[24:05] | And I’m telling you,chief. | 我告诉你 头 |
[24:06] | H – he could take sanchez or tao or even flynn. | 他可能会调走Sanchez 陶 甚至是Flynn |
[24:10] | And our problem would still be the same,and it’s sitting right out there. | 但是我们的问题还是存在 就在那儿 |
[24:18] | Let’s talk about this tomorrow. | 我们明天再谈这个 |
[24:19] | Chief. | 头 |
[24:22] | That’s twice in one day! | 一天里第二次了 |
[24:24] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操 曹操就到 |
[24:28] | – What’s that about? – Uh,nothing,nothing. | – 怎么了? – 没什么 |
[24:29] | What’s up? | 有什么事? |
[24:30] | Uh,i was at the morgue checking on a murder for harbor division, | 我在停尸房里检查一宗港口部门的凶杀案 |
[24:33] | And dr. Morales complained that you had a “creepy lady” down there with lieutenant flynn talking to a corpse. | Morales医生抱怨 你让Flynn副队和 一个”神神道道”的女的对着尸体说话 |
[24:39] | She’s not a creepy lady. | 她不神道 |
[24:41] | Her name is claire,and she’s my future sister-in-law. | 她叫Claire 是我未来的小姑子 |
[24:43] | She helped us find the victim. | 是她帮我们找到了死者 |
[24:44] | Really? How? | 是吗 怎么找到的? |
[24:45] | Uh,claire did not help us find the victim. | Claire没有帮我们找到死者 |
[24:46] | But she guided a sketch artist into adrawing of the killer,sir. | 但她帮助画家画出杀人犯的相貌草图 |
[24:51] | Check it out. | 给他看看 |
[25:06] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[25:07] | So,fritz’s sister is a psychic. | 那么Fritz的妹妹是灵媒? |
[25:11] | No,she’s an intuitionist. | 不 她是直觉主义者 |
[25:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:17] | Well,tell claire that I have a good alibi for thesuicide that you found today, | 告诉Claire 今天那起自杀 我有很好的不在场证据 |
[25:22] | Which brings me to the question I came here to ask. | 我过来是要问你 |
[25:25] | Oh,one second. Uh,sergeant,did,um –Did the,uh… | 等会 警佐… |
[25:30] | Sergeant gabriel,did christine thompson’s attemptedsuicide make it to the evening news? | Christine Thompson自杀未遂的消息 是否上晚间新闻了? |
[25:35] | Uh,top story. They’re saying she’s gonna make it. | 今晚的头条 他们说她会活下去的 |
[25:37] | Okay,so exactly how dead does this woman have to be before we announce it? | 好了 这个女人要死的多彻底 我们才能宣布她死亡? |
[25:40] | If the killer thinks that she’s still alive,we can use that to our advantage when we catch him. | 如果杀人犯以为她还活着 我们就容易抓住他了 |
[25:44] | Oh,may we just discuss the pros and cons of whether thereisa murder here? | 我们能讨论下这里是否存在谋杀么? |
[25:49] | Um,pro.Christine had a gash in her head,suggesting the killer knocked her out | 支持 Christine头部有条伤口 说明杀手打晕了她 |
[25:53] | And threw her to the ground and started the engine. | 先把她扔到地上再发动引擎的 |
[25:55] | Con. She had second thoughts about suicide,tried to get out of the car, | 反对 她不想自杀 试图爬出车 |
[25:58] | Was overcome by fumes,fell,and hit her head. | 吸入的废气过多 晕倒 撞破头 |
[26:02] | The lock on the front gate was broken,suggesting forced entry. | 大门的锁被撬 证明可能是强行侵入 |
[26:06] | But we don’t know whenthe lock was broken. | 但我们也无法确定什么时候被撬的 |
[26:08] | And no prints. | 没有指纹 |
[26:09] | So why kill yourself after you’ve gone through all the trouble to have your husband murdered? | 费了那么多事把你丈夫杀了 干吗要自杀呢? |
[26:15] | Clearly,there are many possible explanations, | 很显然 有很多种解释 |
[26:18] | But we do have that cellphone that led us right to shawn thompson and his wife. | 但我们有手机为证 指向Shawn Thompson和他的妻子 |
[26:22] | And when we went to find out what was left of the car, | 我们去调查汽车残骸的时候 |
[26:25] | We found a dress from bergman’s that he picked up for his wife last wednesday at 6:00 p.m. | 我们发现他在上周三晚6点为他妻子 在Bergman买的套装 |
[26:30] | So,mr. Thompson’s schedule for the day he died was exactly what the text message said it would be. | Thompson的行程 和和短信说的一模一样 |
[26:35] | We dumped the pay phone by the scene of the accident, | 我们调出了事故现场附近 公用电话的通话记录 |
[26:37] | And when mr. Thompson drove his car off the road,someone called for a cab — | 当Thompson先生开车翻入悬崖时 有人打电话叫出租车 |
[26:41] | American usa taxi. | 美国出租公司 |
[26:43] | Yeah,flynn stopped there on his way back from the morgue to talk to the cabdriver. | Flynn从停尸房回来的路上 顺便去问出租车司机话了 |
[26:47] | Oh,my god! | 哦 天啊! |
[26:49] | You made the arrest! | 你已经逮捕他了! |
[26:51] | No,claire. | 不是 Claire |
[26:52] | This is my boss,assistant chief will pope. | 这位是我上司 Will Pope副局长 |
[26:56] | Oh,i must have sensed you hovering around the case or something. | 我肯定是感觉到 你一直徘徊关注着这案子 |
[27:00] | Yeah,i do that sometimes. | 我经常这么做 |
[27:02] | I – I hover. | 徘徊 |
[27:05] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[27:07] | Well,major crimes seems to have had some very goodhunches on this. | 这案进展不错 |
[27:10] | victims are not going to tell you how they died. | But unless you’re planning to hold a s脡ance,the 死者不会主动告诉你他们怎么死的 除非你通个灵 |
[27:15] | So let’s find some physical evidence from,you know,ourplane of existence and wrap this up,all right? | 所以我们赶快找出 咱们这世界的证据 结案吧 |
[27:23] | Good night,everybody. | 各位 晚安 |
[27:25] | Pleasant dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[27:29] | Skeptics. | 典型的怀疑论者 |
[27:30] | Some people just won’t believe what they can’t see. | 有些人就是不相信他们看不见的东西 |
[27:32] | Like juries. | 就是陪审团一样 |
[27:34] | Lieutenant flynn,anything? | Flynn副队 有什么事吗? |
[27:36] | Okay,well,I spoke to the cabdriver,and he said wednesday night before last, | 我找到了那个出租车司机 他说上周星期三 |
[27:40] | He picked up a fare at the bus stop where shawn thompson’s car went off the road. | 他在Shawn Thompson冲下山的 那个巴士站那载了一个乘客 |
[27:44] | But all he could rember about the passenger was that he was a white guy younger than me. | 他只记得乘客是个比我年轻的白人小伙 |
[27:49] | So we’re back to nowhere. | 线索又断了 |
[27:50] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[27:53] | Like claire,I can also see the invisible. | 跟Claire一样 我能看见常人看不见的东西 |
[27:58] | Give me a person’s phones,and I can draw you a picture of their entire life, | 把那罪犯的手机给我 我能说出他的一生 |
[28:02] | maybe even tell you their destiny. | 甚至能算出他们的命运 |
[28:07] | And when I am done we… | 我事成之时… |
[28:12] | Will have fulfilled claire’s prophecy. | Claire的预言就会实现 |
[28:19] | I dumped all the phones registered to christine thompson. | 我研究了Christine Thompson 所有的手机号码 |
[28:23] | I then created a list of the most commonly used numbers in the past months leading up to her husband’s death. | 我列出了一个月之前到她丈夫死时 她常用的通话号码 |
[28:29] | This was her husband,shawn. | 这是她的丈夫Shawn |
[28:31] | They spoke a lot during the day. | 白天他们经常联系 |
[28:33] | Over here — mother from sherman oaks. | 那边是 她的母亲Sherman Oaks |
[28:36] | She had a sister in connecticut she spoke to on a weekly basis. | 她还有一个妹妹在康涅狄格 她们每周通一次电话 |
[28:42] | And then this number. | 而这个号码 |
[28:46] | A.Raber. | 就是A. Raber的 |
[28:48] | The number first appears four months ago. | 这个号码第一次出现是四个月前 |
[28:52] | Watch how the relationship develops. | 看看他们进展 |
[28:56] | In the beginning,they speak once every two or three days. | 一开始 他们隔两三天通一次话 |
[29:02] | Then things heat up. | 然后频繁起来 |
[29:04] | They talk all the time. | 便开始天天打电话 |
[29:07] | And then this. | 然后 |
[29:13] | What? | 然后怎么样? |
[29:14] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[29:16] | They suddenly stop speaking. | 他们突然断绝联系了 |
[29:18] | And on that exact same day,two prepaid cellphones are purchased from a convenience store. | 而就在那天 便利店里卖了两个预付费手机 |
[29:24] | So they began texting before her husband’s murder. | 所以在她丈夫被杀之前 他们天天短信联系 |
[29:30] | Well,how does this fulfill my prophecy exactly? | 这怎么能使我的预言成真? |
[29:32] | We found the bridge,the river,the train,the barking dog. | 我们发现了桥 河 火车还有狂吠的狗 |
[29:39] | What could be more odd-looking… | 还有什么会比这个东西更怪异? |
[29:42] | Than a phone tree? | 电话树 |
[29:44] | I did it! | 我的预言没错 |
[29:45] | I really did it! | 我真的做到了! |
[29:46] | This is exciting! | 太振奋人心了! |
[29:48] | Who’s a.Raber? | 谁是A.Raber? |
[29:50] | Don’t you already know? | 你还不知道? |
[29:55] | His name is andrew raber. | 他全名是Andrew Raber |
[29:57] | He’s a stunt man for television and film. | 是个电视和电影里的特技演员 |
[29:59] | Andrew raber. | |
[30:02] | All right. His film credits include “house of death,” “sority death house,” | 没错 他曾出演过”死亡之屋”和 “兄弟会死亡之屋” |
[30:06] | “camp murder 1,” “camp murder 2” — | “野营谋杀计 1″和”野营谋杀计2” |
[30:09] | yeah,and all those masterpieces were produced by the same guy — one shawn thompson. | 这些经典都是同一个制片人所做 就是Shawn Thompson |
[30:15] | So shawn knew andrew. | 就是说Shawn认识Andrew |
[30:17] | And based on her cellphone records,christine knew him,too. | 从Christine的通话记录看 她也认识他 |
[30:21] | We pulled mr. Raber’s highlight reel off of his website. | 这是他的个人主页上的精彩篇章 |
[30:25] | Go ahead,buzz. | 给他们看看 Buzz |
[30:29] | I think you’re gonna find this interesting,chief. | 头 你肯定会觉得这个很好玩 |
[30:58] | Buzz,uh,stop it there and roll it back. | Buzz 在这暂停再倒回去看看 |
[31:00] | Play that last part again,please. | 重播下最后那一部分 |
[31:02] | All righty. | 没问题 |
[31:06] | Oh,would you look at that? | 哦 看哪 |
[31:08] | “it’s my job,” he said. | 他说 “我专业的” |
[31:10] | Crashing vehicles and falling out of cars. | 驾车飞下悬崖 然后滚下车 |
[31:12] | And he does. | 他确实如此 |
[31:13] | Might as well have filmed the murder. | 谋杀过程简直可以拍成电影 |
[31:15] | But with no witnesses. | 但我们没有证人 |
[31:17] | I just can’t believe this is our guy. | 不敢相信就是他 |
[31:19] | How was I so thrown off? | 我怎么差这么远? |
[31:21] | That’s not how I pictured him at all. | 我看到的他完全不是这个样 |
[31:24] | “not how ipicturedhim.” | “我看到的他不是这个样” |
[31:27] | Lieutenant flynn,I need you to get the cabdriver in here and the sketch artist,too. | Flynn副队 我需要你马上把 出租车司机和素描画家叫进来 |
[31:31] | Okay,but who’s she gonna draw? | 好的 但是我们要画谁? |
[31:36] | The killer. | 凶手 |
[31:43] | So,you’re a stunt man,right? | 你就是个特技演员吧? |
[31:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:48] | That’s cool. | 太帅了 |
[31:49] | What’s the craziest stunt you ever did? | 你以前都做过什么高度危险的特技? |
[31:52] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[31:53] | Oh,hello. | 哦 你好 |
[31:54] | Why did you bring this raber guy in on a sunday when you have nothing on him? | 你丁点证据都没有 周日带他进来问话干吗? |
[31:58] | Because he’s already killed two people, | 因为他已经杀死了两个人了 |
[32:01] | and I don’t like the idea of him running around on his own. | 而且 我不喜欢他逍遥法外 |
[32:06] | And you can prove he’s a killer? | 你能证明他是凶手? |
[32:07] | Well,i have a cabdriver coming in who — | 有个出租车司机正赶过来 他… |
[32:10] | who saw nothing. And? | 什么也没看见 还有呢? |
[32:11] | And I ha a sketch artist who — | 而且还有个素描画家 他… |
[32:13] | right. Who just drew a picture off the monitor. And? | 没错 正从显示器上画他的肖像 还有吗? |
[32:15] | And I have christine thompson. | 我们还有Christine Thompson |
[32:18] | Who is dead. | 她已经死了 |
[32:19] | Not completely. | 不完全是 |
[32:22] | Technically,though,by the standards of the justice system and,you know,reality — dead. | 话虽如此 但是根据司法标准和事实 她死了 |
[32:28] | I have a plan,sir,and the sooner I execute it,the faster we’llallbe able to get off the clock. | 长官 我有个想法 我越快的执行它 我们就能越快下班 |
[32:33] | So,shall i? | 所以 我可以去了吗? |
[32:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:36] | Oh,buzz. Uh,let me know as soon as the cabdriver comes in. | Buzz 出租车司机一到就告诉我 |
[32:40] | Yes,ma’am. | 是的 头 |
[32:41] | Oh,no. No,no. You wait here. | 不 不 你呆在这就行 |
[32:48] | You’re a virgo,aren’t you? | 你是处女座的 对吧? |
[32:51] | Stay out of my head,lady. | 别跟我说话 女士 |
[32:56] | Yeah,well,half the stuff you see in movies isn’t real. | 电影里有一半的特技都不是真的 |
[32:58] | Right. | 没错 |
[33:00] | And what about the other half? | 那另一半呢? |
[33:04] | Andrew raber? | |
[33:05] | I’m deputy chief brenda leigh johnson. | 我是Brenda Leigh Johnson副警长 |
[33:07] | Thank you so much for coming in. | 谢谢你前来 |
[33:09] | How are you this morning? | 早晨过的怎么样? |
[33:11] | A little annoyed. | 有点恼怒 |
[33:12] | Oh,really? Why is that? | 是吗 为什么这么说? |
[33:13] | You guys pull me out of my house,drag me downtown, | 你们的人莫名其妙把我从家里拉出来 把我押到这里 |
[33:16] | and read me my rights without an explanation. | 宣读了我的权利 没给我一点解释 |
[33:19] | It’s like guantanamo bay in this place. | 这地方就像关塔那摩 |
[33:21] | Oh,look at those terrible scrapes on your hand! | 哦 你手上有好多伤口 |
[33:24] | How’d you get those? | 怎么弄的? |
[33:26] | I’m a stunt man. | 我是一个特技表演者 |
[33:27] | Get banged around a lot. | 经常磕磕碰碰的 |
[33:28] | I’m the guy youdon’tsee in movies. | 我就是个替身演员 |
[33:30] | Part of the showbiz magic. | 演艺界的神奇之处 |
[33:32] | Well,speaking of showbiz,we have a couple of questions for you about a movie producer. | 提到演艺界 我有些关于电影制片人的问题想要问你 |
[33:37] | A mr. Shawn thompson? | 关于Shawn Thompson先生的 |
[33:39] | I believe that you’re a regular player in his horror films. | 我知道你经常出演他制作的恐怖片 |
[33:42] | As you may know,mr. Thompson tragically died in a car accident last week. | 你应该知道Thompson先生上周死于车祸 |
[33:47] | Yeah. It’s pretty shocking. | 是的 太让人惊讶了 |
[33:49] | And just yesterday,it seemed that his wife,christine,locked herself in her garage with her bentley running — | 就在昨天 似乎他妻子Christine 把自己反锁在她的本特利里 开启了引擎 |
[33:54] | Almost died. | 差点丧命 |
[33:55] | Yeah,i saw something about that on the news. Is she okay? | 我从新闻上看到她的消息了 她还好吗? |
[33:57] | Thanks to her barking dogs. | 多亏了她家的狗不停的叫 |
[33:59] | A neighbor called 911– saved her life. | 她的邻居拨了911 救了她的命 |
[34:02] | We’re here. | 他来了 |
[34:03] | We’ve got her in protective custody. | 我们对她实施保护性拘留 |
[34:05] | Protective custody? | 保护性拘留? |
[34:06] | Why? | 为什么? |
[34:07] | Chief,the cabdriver’s arrived,and they’re moving into position. | 头 出租车司机已经带到了 正往审讯室走呢 |
[34:13] | Well,uh,we have reason to believe that what happened to christine was less attempted suicide | 我们有理由相信Christine并非自杀未遂 |
[34:18] | and more of an attempted murder, | 而是谋杀未遂 |
[34:20] | which is why we wanted to talk to you. | 这就是我要找你的原因 |
[34:23] | To me? Why? | 找我 为什么? |
[34:25] | Well,you were having an affair with christine,weren’t you? | 你和Christine婚外恋 是吗? |
[34:28] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑? |
[34:30] | Having a — no. Who told you that? I never — | 不是 谁这么告诉你的? 我从来都没有… |
[34:33] | uh,hold on. Hold on — | 等等 别激动 |
[34:34] | before you say something you’re gonna have to take back later. | 先看看我们手中的证据 |
[34:37] | Let me show you what we have. | 省得过会要收回你自己的话 |
[34:40] | Phone records. | 通话记录 |
[34:41] | These show that you and christine spoke several times a day for months. | 这证明你跟Christine几个月来天天通话 |
[34:48] | We,uh — I met christine on one of shawn’s films. | 我拍一部恐怖片时认识的她 |
[34:51] | She visited the set during one of the stunts,but,i swear,it was just a friendship. | 拍摄特技的时候她来探片 但我发誓我们只是朋友关系 |
[34:57] | – Ask him if he rides a motorcycle. – What are you doing? | – 问他骑不骑摩托车 – 你在干什么? |
[34:59] | I’m seeing a motorcycle. | 我看到一辆摩托车 |
[35:00] | Give that to me! | 把那个给我! |
[35:01] | – But — But — – no! let go! | – 但… – 不 放手! |
[35:03] | I’m seeing an angry wind! | 我看到一股愤怒之风! |
[35:04] | Brenda,this is important! | Brenda 这很重要! |
[35:05] | Ask about the angry wind! | 问问他愤怒之风! |
[35:07] | I am tired of farting around with you,lady! | 我已经够容忍你了 女士! |
[35:09] | – Brenda — – give me this microphone right now! | – 快点把麦克风给我! |
[35:11] | No,claire…No! | 别这样 Claire… 不行! |
[35:13] | I’m telling you,if you touch this microphone again,when the chief comes out of there, | 你再敢碰麦克风一下 头从那出来之后 |
[35:16] | You may be speaking to dead people in person. | 你就亲身跟死人说话去吧 |
[35:19] | Now,you get. | 现在 老实点 |
[35:27] | Do you recognize this disposable cellphone? | 你认识这个充值手机吗? |
[35:30] | Should i? | 我为什么要认识? |
[35:30] | Uh,christine gave me that when we rescued her. | 我们把Christine救出来时 她给我这个 |
[35:33] | She said you bought it for her and another one just like it | 她说是你给了她这个 你还有跟这个一模一样的 |
[35:36] | And that you used them to help her plan the murder of her husband. | 你利用这个来计划谋杀她丈夫 |
[35:40] | That’s a lie. | 简直是胡扯 |
[35:41] | This phone texts shawn’s entire schedule the day of the accident — | Shawn是手机里存储着他出事当天 一天的行程安排 |
[35:45] | The department store,the play,the chinese restaurant. | 商场 看戏剧还有中国餐馆 |
[35:48] | But he never made it to the restaurant,did he? | 但他没去成餐馆 对吗? |
[35:50] | Because you drove his car off a cliff. | 因为你把他的车开下悬崖 |
[35:51] | What? | 什么? |
[35:53] | Sit…Down. | 坐下 |
[35:56] | She’s a lying bitch. | 她胡说八道 |
[35:57] | I’ve never seen that phone before in my life. | 我一辈子都没见过这部手机 |
[35:59] | I’ve always been fascinated by movie stunts. | 我一直都很着迷电影特技 |
[36:02] | Tell me — did you knock shawn out and then point his car toward the cliff, | 告诉我 你是不是打晕了Shawn 然后把车头指向悬崖 |
[36:06] | And then roll out at the last second,or — | 最后时刻跳下车 还是 |
[36:08] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[36:09] | I wasn’t there. | 我不在事故现场 |
[36:10] | After you staged the accident, | 在你制造了事故之后 |
[36:11] | You used a pay phone to call a taxicab that picked you up at a bus stop down the street. | 你用公共电话叫了辆出租 在公共汽车站带你离开 |
[36:15] | Do you rember that cabdriver? | 你还记得那个出租车司机吗? |
[36:16] | ‘Cause he remembers you. | 因为他还记得你 |
[36:22] | Hello,sir. | 先生 你好 |
[36:23] | Good to see you again. | 真高兴又看到你了 |
[36:25] | Thank you so much,billy. | 谢谢你 Billy |
[36:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[36:31] | Was that him? | 确定是他吗? |
[36:32] | I was just guessing. | 我猜的而已 |
[36:33] | We’ve been doing a lot of that lately. | 我们最近经常猜 |
[36:34] | Who’s billy? | 谁是Billy? |
[36:35] | She meant you,einstein. | 你 爱因斯坦 |
[36:37] | In addition to the cabdriver,we have other witnesses that saw you leaving the crime scene. | 除了出租车司机 我们还有其他目击者 看见你离开了犯罪现场 |
[36:43] | There — there were witnesses? | 有目击者? |
[36:45] | It was dark outside. | 当时天很黑 |
[36:46] | You might not have seen them,but they saw you. | 或许你看不见他们 但他们能看见你 |
[36:49] | And this is the picture that they helped our sketch artist draw. | 这是素描画家根据一个目击者的描述 画出来的 |
[36:52] | Notice the similarity? | 眼熟吗? |
[36:54] | Your girlfriend’s pretty upset you tried to kill her,andrew. | Andrew 你的女朋友很不安 因为你试图杀了她 |
[36:56] | And afraid. | 她很害怕 |
[36:58] | She said she was just joking around when she talked to you about killing her husband. | 她说她提议让你杀了她丈夫时 只是跟你开了个玩笑 |
[37:01] | She wasstunned that you actually did it and even more surprised | 你真那么做了 她吓坏了 更惊讶的是 |
[37:05] | when you locked her in the garage with the car running. | 你竟然而让引擎开着 把她锁在了车里 |
[37:08] | Oh,my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[37:11] | Now,you listen to me. | 听我说 |
[37:12] | If you don’t tell me what happened,I’m gonna have to go with christine’s version of the events. | 如果你不告诉我发生了什么 那我就得相信Christine说的那个版本了 |
[37:16] | She’ll walk,and you’ll end up facing the death penalty. | 她会被释放 而你将以死刑终了 |
[37:19] | But if she solicited this murder and suggested that you and she would live on shawn’s money — | 但如果是她教唆你谋杀 暗示拿走Shawn的钱 |
[37:24] | Oh,i never gave a damn about shawn’s money! | 我才不在乎Shawn的钱 |
[37:28] | I only loved christine. | 我只是很爱Christine |
[37:31] | And…I thought she loved me. | 我以为她也那么爱我 |
[37:33] | S – she made all these promises to me. | 她向我承诺了很多 |
[37:38] | And after I did it… | 但我照她说的 |
[37:41] | What she asked me to do… | 行事之后 |
[37:45] | She blew me off. | 她就不理我了 |
[37:47] | She blew him off… | 她不理他了… |
[37:49] | Like an angry wind. | 像一股愤怒之风 |
[37:53] | She used me to get shawn’s money. | 她是利用我拿到Shawn的钱 |
[37:57] | Bitch! | 真是个婊子! |
[38:02] | I thought she loved me. | 我还以为她很爱我 |
[38:04] | I need some proof if I’m gonna charge christine. | 如果要起诉Christine 就需要点证据 |
[38:15] | She bought him the tickets to “vermillion.” | 她给他买了”Vermillion”的门票 |
[38:20] | And she gave me the other set of keys to his car. | 然后她给了他车子的另一把钥匙 |
[38:28] | I was,uh…Hiding in the backseat when he came out of the theater. | 他从剧院里出来时 我藏在后座上 |
[38:35] | He was alive when I did it. | 我动手时 他还有一丝气息 |
[38:38] | He,uh…Screamed at me — “why?” | 他冲我大喊问 “为什么这么做”? |
[38:43] | And I told him why. | 然后我告诉他原因 |
[38:48] | “because christine wants it this way.” | “因为Christine想要他死” |
[39:00] | I should have put harley and davidson in the garage with her. | 我应该把Harley和Davidson 跟她一起锁在车库里 |
[39:07] | It’s your classic road bike. | 公路自行车 |
[39:11] | Harley and davidson? | Harley和Davidson? |
[39:14] | Her stupid dogs. | 她的狗 |
[39:18] | You,uh…You believe me,don’t you? | 你相信我吧? |
[39:22] | Oh,yes. | 当然 |
[39:24] | I think I do. | 我相信你 |
[39:27] | Then do me a favor,will you? | 那么 能帮我一个忙吗? |
[39:29] | What’s that? | 什么忙? |
[39:32] | Tell christine i’ll see her in hell. | 告诉Christine 地狱再见 |
[39:38] | Guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[39:41] | She’s already there. | 她已经在那里了 |
[39:52] | with nature’s candy. | Saut脡ed corn mush topped 甜煎玉米糊 |
[39:57] | There you go. | 给你 |
[39:59] | So,you two off to catch the bad guys? | 这么说 你们去那些坏蛋了? |
[40:03] | Well,we might. | 我想是这样的 |
[40:04] | We made a pretty good pair. | 我们合作的天衣无缝 |
[40:06] | Actually,i didn’t help out all that much, | 实际上 我并没有帮什么 |
[40:07] | but I have to say, Watching your future wife at work made me think that | 但我必须要说 你未婚妻工作 |
[40:11] | maybe I should give up the consulting business and get into law enforcement full time. | 或许我应该放弃咨询 全职做执法工作 |
[40:15] | What’s going on with this,uh,el jefe case? | 毒枭案的进展怎么样了? |
[40:18] | Setting up for the big takedown as we speak. | 现在正在准备大逮捕 |
[40:20] | Not much left to do. | 基本完成了 |
[40:21] | Okay,well,if you need me,you know,I’m ready — | 好吧 如果你需要帮忙 我很乐意 |
[40:23] | no,no,no,no. We’re all set. | 不 不 我们都准备好了 |
[40:25] | You got to keep yourself free for brenda here. | 你留出时间陪Brenda |
[40:29] | Bye,sweetie. See you tonight. | 亲爱的 晚上见 |
[40:30] | – Bye. | – Bye. – 拜拜 – 拜 |
[40:31] | That– | 这个真… |
[40:35] | – Bye! – Bye. | – 拜拜! – 拜 |
[40:36] | Watch out for left turns! | 小心左转弯! |
[40:40] | What? | 什么? |
[40:41] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[40:42] | Just don’t read anything out loud. | 只是看任何东西不要读出声 |
[40:44] | Thanks,claire. | 多谢提醒 Claire |
[40:46] | See ya. | 晚上见 |
[40:53] | I can see how crazy you are about my brother. | 我能看出你多喜欢我哥哥 |
[40:55] | I am. | 是的 |
[40:56] | I really am. | 我很爱他 |
[40:59] | Hey,listen. I’m sorry about the mistake I made the other day. | 听着 我很抱歉我那天犯了一个错误 |
[41:02] | What’s that? | 什么错误? |
[41:04] | Oh,remember the vision I had about the case? | 还记得那个案件里我说的感应吗? |
[41:06] | I said the victim was on her second marriage and that her first marriage ended badly? | 我说被害者是第二次婚姻 因为第一次婚姻很失败 |
[41:11] | Well,you can’t be right about everything. | 是人总会犯错 |
[41:13] | Yeah,but I was reallyoff. | 是的 但真的差的很远 |
[41:15] | And I kept trying to figure out what it was. | 我一直想弄清楚原因 |
[41:17] | And then I realized that I had my signals crossed. | 然后我意识到 我感应信号交叉了 |
[41:20] | I wasn’t talking about the murder. | 我说的不是罪犯 |
[41:22] | I was talking aboutyou. | 而是你 |
[41:26] | About me? | 我? |
[41:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:29] | You had an affair with an office co-worker — a bald office co-worker — | 你跟你办公室的那个秃头出过轨 |
[41:34] | Which ended badly. | 结果不好 |
[41:36] | So then you married your first husband on the rebound,and he was a – a jealous monster. | 所以你负气嫁给了你的第一任丈夫 但他爱嫉妒 |
[41:42] | And that ended poorly. | 你们的结果也很悲惨 |
[41:44] | So then you just got afraid and just tired of falling for the wrong guy, | 所以你很害怕再次嫁给错误的人 |
[41:48] | Which is why you’ve been putting off marrying my brother. | 这也是你推迟跟我哥哥婚礼的原因 |
[41:53] | You’re afraid. | 你害怕 |
[41:55] | I…I have been afraid. | 我是害怕 |
[42:02] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[42:03] | Did fritz tell you about all that? | 是Fritz告诉你这些的吗? |
[42:04] | No! Absolutely not. | 不 完全不是! |
[42:06] | No way. | 不可能是 |
[42:07] | – It was lieutenant flynn. – What? | – 是Flynn副队说的 – 什么? |
[42:09] | – Yeah. We also talked about your candy drawer. – You didn’t! | – 是的 我们还谈到了你的糖果抽屉 – 你们怎么可以这样! |
[42:11] | – Yeah. But I got one,too! – Really? | – 但我也有一个! – 真的? |
[42:14] | We’re exactly the same! | 我们竟然如此的相似! |
[42:16] | We’re gonna get along just fine! | 我们会合得来的 |
[42:17] | God! | 天啊! |
[42:18] | Oh,sister,sister,sister,sister,sister,sister,sister! | 我的好姐姐 你真是我的好姐姐! |