时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | The video you’re watching was taken last night | 现在看到的监视录像是 |
[00:10] | By our surveillance cameras at l.a.x. | 昨晚洛杉矶机场拍到的 |
[00:13] | And the star of our little film is this man here — | 而这次案件的主角就是他 |
[00:18] | Former real-estate mogul allan summers. | 前房地产巨头艾伦・萨默斯 |
[00:26] | Now, mr. summers has a lot of problems | 目前萨默斯先生麻烦一大堆 |
[00:28] | For example, he’s being investigated by the fbi | 比如 他因涉嫌欺诈和盗用公款正 |
[00:31] | For fraud and embezzlement… | 受到联邦调查局的审查 |
[00:34] | …selling houses he didn’t build | 再如销售不是他名下的地产 |
[00:36] | building houses he couldn’t connect | 他建造的房子 |
[00:38] | To power or water supplies. | 水电不通 |
[00:39] | Since this little scheme was uncovered, | 自打他的小算盘被揭露后 |
[00:42] | It’s had a fairly negative effect on summers’ finances. | 他的资产受到了重创 |
[00:45] | In addition to spending a small fortune | 他除了破财消灾之外 |
[00:47] | Keeping himself out of jail, he was forced to abandon | 还被迫放弃 |
[00:49] | His latest residential real-estate development | 最新的住宅房地产开放项目 |
[00:52] | And since his company went belly-up, | 自从公司倒闭后 |
[00:55] | His partners are taking him to court for mismanagement | 合伙人以经营不善为由将他告上法庭 |
[00:58] | And his employees are suing him for their lost pensions. | 员工也控诉他克扣养老金 |
[01:08] | Now, just when it seemed like things could not get worse, | 看起来他已经倒霉透顶了 |
[01:11] | Mr. summers flew into l.a.x. from sacramento last night, | 昨晚萨默斯先生从萨克拉门托飞往洛杉矶 |
[01:15] | Was met at arrivals by a driver from his usual car service. | 车行派司机去机场接他 |
[01:21] | Then, somewhere between the airport and his home, | 之后 从机场回家的路上 |
[01:25] | Both mr. summers and the chauffeur completely disappeared. | 萨默斯先生和司机都失踪了 |
[01:31] | Stop, buzz. uh, can you zoom in on that card, please? | 巴斯暂停下 能将名字牌放大吗 |
[01:41] | So allan summers and his driver | 艾伦・萨默斯和他的司机 |
[01:45] | Have only been gone for 12 hours — | 只消失了12小时 |
[01:47] | Not even long enough to generate a missing-persons report — | 还不能算失踪人口 |
[01:50] | So why are we here already? | 为什么我们要受理这个案子 |
[01:51] | Because in 8:00 this morning, | 因为今早8点 |
[01:53] | Summers’ wife and son went to the bank and told the manager | 萨默斯的妻儿到银行和经理说 |
[01:55] | That he had been kidnapped and was being held for ransom. | 他被绑架了 等着被赎回来 |
[01:58] | $1,190,476.19… To be exact. | 确切地说是119,0476.19美元 |
[02:06] | Right, which no one could give them | 钱当然是提不出来的 |
[02:07] | Because summers’ assets have been frozen by the fbi. | 萨默斯的资产早已被联邦调查局冻结 |
[02:10] | The son then told the manager | 儿子告诉银行经理 |
[02:11] | That the kidnapper had promised to kill summers | 如果他们敢报警 |
[02:14] | If the police were notified, so, naturally… | 歹徒就撕票 所以… |
[02:16] | The bank manager called our fraud section immediately. | 银行经理立刻联系反诈骗部门 |
[02:18] | And fraud called in detective mikki mendoza here | 反诈骗部派来了米琪・门多萨警探 |
[02:21] | To put together this airport footage | 将机场的录像整合在一起 |
[02:23] | In an attempt to verify the summerses’ story. | 以考证萨默斯的绑票事件是否有诈 |
[02:26] | So, allan summers is the target | 那么说来 艾伦・萨默斯是 |
[02:28] | Of both an fbi investigation And a multimillion-dollar lawsuit, | 联邦调查局和百万官司的共同目标了 |
[02:33] | And suddenly he goes missing? | 突然间他就人间蒸发 |
[02:34] | Isn’t it more likely he just skipped town? | 我看他是直接跑路了 |
[02:36] | But you haven’t even finished watching the video, ma’am. | 局长 你还没看完录像带呢 |
[02:39] | Excuse me. one second. | 抱歉 耽搁一下 |
[02:43] | Have we spoken to the summers family yet? | 我们和萨默斯家人谈过没 |
[02:46] | Look, chief johnson… | 强森局长 |
[02:47] | If mrs. summers’ story is true, | 如果萨默斯夫人说的是实话 |
[02:49] | Then her husband could be in imminent danger. | 那他丈夫的处境十分危险 |
[02:51] | And let’s not forget about the driver, and — | 别忘了还有那个司机 这… |
[02:53] | Is that your cat? | 是你的猫吗 |
[02:54] | Yes. sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[02:56] | Um, she either has to be with me or at the vet. | 她得由我和兽医照顾着 |
[02:59] | What’s her name? | 叫什么 |
[03:00] | Kitty. | 凯蒂 |
[03:01] | She’s sick today. i need to give her a shot. | 她病了 我得给她打针 |
[03:04] | So, uh, there’s more video? | 录像带还有吗 |
[03:06] | Buzz. | 巴斯 |
[03:07] | Um, hold on. | 等下 |
[03:09] | Yes, i have some footage from the exit | 是的 还有他们在出口 |
[03:13] | And the short-term parking lot. | 和临时停车场的录像 |
[03:14] | One second. | 稍等 |
[03:16] | Okay, that’s it. | 好 可以了 |
[03:22] | You see, that’s the vehicle | 看见没 这辆车 |
[03:24] | Registered to the car service summers hired. | 就是萨默斯先生所雇用的 |
[03:31] | Allan summers was met by a chauffeur, | 司机去接艾伦・萨默斯 |
[03:33] | But he drove himself away from the airport. | 他却自己驾车离开机场 |
[03:35] | That’s hardly ever a good thing. | 看来苗头不对 |
[03:37] | Well, it still doesn’t prove that summers was kidnapped. | 这也不能说明他被绑架了 |
[03:39] | The whole thing could have been staged. | 这可能是嫌犯计划的一部分 |
[03:41] | And where’s the driver? | 司机人哪去了 |
[03:43] | Speaking of whom — detective sanchez? | 说到谁了 桑切斯警探 |
[03:46] | Mario gomez. dmv says he’s 50 years old. | 马里奥・戈麦斯 车管所说他50岁 |
[03:48] | No criminal record. | 没案底 |
[03:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:54] | Oh, yeah, uh, detective mikki mendoza, | 米琪・门多萨警探 |
[03:57] | This is detective sanchez. | 这位是桑切斯警探 |
[04:00] | And this is lieutenant tao. | 这位是陶副队 |
[04:03] | And you’ve already met kitty. | 你已经见过凯蒂了 |
[04:05] | And thank you, lieutenant. | 谢谢 副队 |
[04:08] | Sergeant david gabriel. hi. | 我是大卫・加布里埃尔警官 你好 |
[04:10] | Chief, according to the driver’s boss, | 头儿 据车行的老板说 |
[04:13] | Gomez has been working for the car service for about 6 months | 戈麦斯在车行干了6个月 |
[04:16] | This was the first time he was assigned | 这是第一次安排他 |
[04:17] | To pick mr. summers up from the airport. | 去机场接萨默斯先生 |
[04:19] | He didn’t return his car last night, | 他昨晚没把车开回车行 |
[04:21] | And he’s not answering his cellphone. | 也没有接手机 |
[04:23] | So both mr. summers and his driver are still missing. | 萨默斯先生和他的司机都失踪了 |
[04:25] | If this is a genuine kidnapping, | 如果这是单纯的绑架案 |
[04:26] | Then mr. gomez, the driver, must be involved. | 那么一定与司机戈麦斯有关 |
[04:29] | But is he the suspect or the victim? | 他究竟是嫌疑犯还是受害者呢 |
[04:33] | Good morning, everyone! | 大家早上好 |
[04:35] | “morning”? | 早上? |
[04:36] | Lieutenant Provenza 12:30 — p.m. | 普罗文茨副队 现在时中午12:30 |
[04:39] | Well, my apologies. | 十分抱歉 |
[04:40] | I assure you it couldn’t be helped. | 可我也无能为力 |
[04:44] | Hey! hello, mikki! | 你好 米琪 |
[04:45] | You staying out of trouble, sweetie pie? | 少惹麻烦好不 我的甜心 |
[04:47] | Better than you are, sir. | 总比你好 先生 |
[04:49] | That’s a girl. | 这才对 |
[04:50] | Okay, kiddos, what’d i miss? | 好吧 小屁孩们 我错过了啥 |
[04:54] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[04:55] | Yeah, uh, okay. | 好吧 我来 |
[04:57] | This crooked real-estate guy, allan summers, | 这个偷鸡摸狗的地产商艾伦・萨默斯 |
[05:01] | Was picked up at l.a.x. last night by a town car, | 昨晚在洛杉矶被车接走 |
[05:05] | And no one has seen him since. | 之后就不见了 |
[05:06] | Summers is being investigated for fraud by the fbi, | 萨默斯因涉嫌欺诈正被FBI调查 |
[05:10] | So he could have just run away. | 他可能已经溜了 |
[05:12] | But, uh, his family seems to think that he was kidnapped, | 但他家人认为他被绑架了 |
[05:15] | And they want access to his frozen bank accounts | 他们要求取出银行冻结的资产 |
[05:17] | So they can pay this weird ransom. | 去支付数目诡异的赎金 |
[05:19] | On the other hand, they could be faking the whole thing. | 另一方面 这一切可能是他们的谎言 |
[05:23] | And it’s very confusing. | 真令人不解 |
[05:25] | So, where’s the chauffeur? | 那司机人呢 |
[05:27] | At the moment, we can’t find mr. gomez or his car. | 目前为止 我们没找到戈麦斯先生或是他的车 |
[05:31] | Uh, chief, i got gomez’s home address from his boss. | 头儿 我从车行老板那拿到戈麦斯的家庭住址 |
[05:36] | Also, the name of one of his regular fares– A katherine ortega. | 以及他的另一个长期顾客 凯瑟琳・奥尔特加 |
[05:40] | He’s been picking her up after work for the past 5 months | 他接她下班回家已经5个月了 |
[05:42] | She was the one who phoned in this | 她就是今天报警 |
[05:43] | morning when he din’t show today | 说戈麦斯失踪的人 |
[05:45] | All right, thank you, sergeant. | 好的 谢谢 警官 |
[05:46] | And, detective mendoza, | 门多萨警探 |
[05:48] | I’m assuming y’all put out this missing car’s plates? | 我想你已经有了失踪的车牌号了吧 |
[05:50] | We did. no one’s seen it yet. | 有了 没对外公布 |
[05:53] | Whether it was the driver or someone else, | 不管是司机还是别人 |
[05:54] | The kidnapper would have gotten rid of the car very quickly | 绑匪可能早已弃车 |
[05:57] | Probably somewhere near the airport. | 很可能是在机场附近什么地方 |
[06:00] | Lieutenant provenza… | 普罗文茨副队 |
[06:01] | I really need that car, | 我急需找到那辆车 |
[06:03] | And you seem to be awfully frisky this afternoon. | 你今天下午看起来精力充沛 |
[06:05] | Well, yes, i am. | 是的 没错 |
[06:07] | And, chief, this is perfect weather | 头儿 今天风和日丽 |
[06:09] | To organize a grid search for a town car. | 正适合进行地毯式搜索 |
[06:11] | And i could really go for a nice, long walk around l.a.x. | 我顺便环游一下洛城 |
[06:15] | It’d be good for me. | 有益我身心健康 |
[06:16] | Okay, do we have a breathalyzer up here? | 好吧 这儿有呼气测醉器吗 |
[06:18] | Uh, thank you, lieutenant. | 谢谢 副队 |
[06:20] | A grid search would be very helpful. | 地毯式搜索一定很有用 |
[06:21] | You got it. | 我这就去 |
[06:23] | Lieutenant tao, i assume we have the driver’s cell number. | 陶副队 有司机的手机号吧 |
[06:26] | Hmm. i’ll try pinging it. | 我正在追踪他手机 |
[06:27] | Maybe i can triangulate his position. | 也许可以确定他的位置 |
[06:29] | Thank you, lieutenant. | 谢谢 副队 |
[06:30] | Chief pope, i think now is a good time to bring family in | 保罗局长 我想是时候找他家人了 |
[06:33] | No. no way. you are to stay arm’s length from the family. | 不 不行 不准和他家人接触 |
[06:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:37] | If this kidnapping turns out | 如果这次绑架事件 |
[06:39] | To be another one of allan summers’ frauds, | 到头来又是艾伦・萨默斯的老把戏 |
[06:40] | His wife and son could be involved. | 那他的妻儿一定参与其中 |
[06:42] | And if it’s not, you could wind up getting summers killed. | 如果不是 你就等着萨默斯被撕票吧 |
[06:44] | Look for the driver all you want, but for now, | 你可以尽情搜查司机的下落 现在开始 |
[06:46] | We have to assume this is a legitimate kidnapping. | 我们得假设这是一起货真价实的绑架案 |
[06:49] | If i can’t interview potential suspects, | 如果我不能和嫌犯面谈 |
[06:52] | And given that this kidnapping is partially a financial crime | 而考虑到这起绑架案涉及金融诈骗 |
[06:55] | Can we at least agree that i need a forensic accountant | 至少你得派一名法务会计给我 |
[06:57] | To go over the summerses’ finances? | 去查看萨默斯的资产 |
[06:59] | Chief. | 头儿 |
[07:01] | I think i could follow the summerses’ money trail | 如果FBI能给我些相关资料 |
[07:04] | If the fbi would just share their files with me. | 我就可以追查萨默斯的资金走向 |
[07:10] | All right, sergeant. do the best you can. | 好吧 警官 尽力而为吧 |
[07:13] | And, detective mendoza, since y’all are so thorough, | 门多萨警探 既然你考虑这么周到 |
[07:16] | Maybe some of your people | 也许你可以派些人 |
[07:18] | Can keep an eye on our missing chauffeur’s residence | 在司机家附近监视着 |
[07:20] | In case he shows up. | 以防他露脸 |
[07:21] | We’d be more than happy to help in any way we can. | 十分高兴我们能帮上什么忙 |
[07:24] | Come on, tao! i’ll drive! | 快点陶 我来开车 |
[07:27] | Chief. | 头儿 |
[07:29] | Yes? | 啥事 |
[07:30] | Provenza is wearing a brand-new tie. | 普罗文茨今天打着条崭新领带 |
[07:31] | It’s brand-new. | 全新的啊 |
[07:33] | Something to investigate later. | 你可以稍后查查看 |
[07:35] | Lieutenant, in the meantime, | 副队 与此同时 |
[07:36] | If you and detective sanchez here | 你和桑切斯警探 |
[07:38] | Could help detective Mendoza… | 协助门多萨警探 |
[07:39] | And, sergeant… | 警官 |
[07:41] | Have you located our missing chauffeur’s regular fare yet? | 你找到失踪司机的长期客户了吗 |
[07:45] | You — you just told me | 你不是刚让我 |
[07:47] | To have the FBI help with the money trail. | 询问FBI钱的下落吗 |
[07:49] | What would you prefer — | 你是想要我 |
[07:50] | Me to contact katherine Ortega or the FBI? | 先联系凯瑟琳・奥尔特加还是FBI呢 |
[07:52] | What’s the matter, sergeant? | 有什么关系吗 警官 |
[07:54] | You can’t do two things at once? | 你就不能双管齐下吗 |
[08:00] | Two things at once. | 双管齐下 |
[08:11] | Hi, Ms. Ortega. | 你好 奥尔特加小姐 |
[08:13] | Sergeant Gabriel from the l.a.p.d. | 我是洛杉矶警局的加布里埃尔警官 |
[08:15] | I was calling regarding Mr. Gomez. | 想问一下有关戈麦斯先生的事 |
[08:17] | So, Mario’s still missing? | 这么说 马里奥还没找到 |
[08:19] | Well, here’s the good news, Ms. Ortega — | 奥尔特加小姐 好消息是 |
[08:21] | You know Mario, so you can help us in our search. | 你了解马里奥 所以你可以帮助我们找到他 |
[08:25] | Now, Mario was driving you to work every night | 马里奥目前是每天晚上载你去上班 |
[08:27] | And picking you up in the morning, is that right? | 然后早上再接你回来 是吗 |
[08:30] | Goodness. What kind of job keeps you out all night? | 天哪 什么工作能让你忙活一晚上 |
[08:33] | Oh, uh, data entry at a law firm. | 在律师事务所誊抄数据 |
[08:36] | Not very exciting. | 很枯燥的工作 |
[08:37] | Data entry, huh? | 誊抄数据 |
[08:40] | So, I’m assuming y’all didn’t talk too much about work. | 你们在一起时不太谈工作吧 |
[08:42] | No. No. | 是 是的 |
[08:44] | Did Mario mention any family members — | 马里奥有跟你提过他的家里人吗 |
[08:48] | A wife or a girlfriend, maybe? | 妻子或是女朋友 |
[08:51] | No. | 没有 |
[08:54] | He was married, | 他结过婚 |
[08:55] | But his wife died last year — of cancer, I think. | 但他妻子去年去世了 好像死于癌症 |
[09:00] | Um, I think that’s why he’s a driver now. | 也许这就是他当司机的原因吧 |
[09:03] | He needed to quit his job, be her nurse. | 他必须辞职 在家里照顾妻子 |
[09:06] | She needed 24-hour care. They didn’t have insurance. | 她全天都得有人看着 他们没有医疗保险 |
[09:10] | And after his wife passed away, | 他妻子过世后 |
[09:12] | He couldn’t get his old job back, | 他也不能回去工作了 |
[09:14] | So that’s why he came to L.A. | 所以就到洛杉矶来了 |
[09:16] | So, you said that Mario came to L.A. | 你是说马里奥到洛杉矶来了 |
[09:19] | From where? | 他之前在哪儿 |
[09:23] | Look, you’re my only link to Mario Gomez. | 听着 你是唯一能联系到马里奥・戈麦斯的人 |
[09:27] | If you’re not straight with me, and I mean right now… | 如果你不马上告诉我事实 |
[09:30] | …I might never find him. | 我可能永远也找不到他了 |
[09:32] | Every second you delay could be risking his life. | 时间拖得越久他就越危险 |
[09:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:37] | He was an illegal. | 他是非法移民 |
[09:38] | I hate that word, but he was an illegal. | 我讨厌用这个词 但他就是非法移民 |
[09:40] | He thought someone had been following him home | 他觉得每晚都有人跟踪自己 |
[09:43] | To his apartment every night. | 到公寓 |
[09:45] | I begged him to call the police. | 我求他报警 |
[09:47] | He said he didn’t want to go back to Mexico. | 可他说不想再回墨西哥 |
[09:52] | Look, I should have called you myself. | 我应该自己来找你们的 |
[09:56] | Mario begged me not to. | 可马里奥求我千万别这样 |
[10:02] | Mario Gomez’s social security number | 马里奥・戈麦斯用的是别人的社保号(相当于身份证号码) |
[10:04] | Belongs to a guy that died two years ago. | 那人已经死了两年了 |
[10:06] | So the girl’s right — he’s probably an illegal. | 所以那女孩是对的 他真可能是非法移民 |
[10:08] | A lot of police here, chief. | 头儿 来了这么多警察 |
[10:10] | A judge might wonder | 法官可能纳闷了 |
[10:11] | Why we need this many people for a welfare check. | 查一个福利账单为什么要这么多警察 |
[10:12] | And I’ll say | 我就说 |
[10:14] | It’s because I’m concerned about Mario’s welfare. | 因为我太关心马里奥的福利了 |
[10:15] | And I am. | 我确实关心 |
[10:16] | Detective. | 警探 |
[10:21] | Never mind. I’ll just pick the lock. | 没关系 我拿了钥匙 |
[10:23] | Step aside, Ma’am. | 女士 让一下 |
[10:24] | No! | 不 |
[10:27] | Detective Mendoza, you are jumping the gun! | 门多萨警探 你太心急啦 |
[10:29] | Front’s clear. Checking the back. | 前面安全 我去检查里面 |
[10:31] | I only needed a second. | 给我一秒就行 |
[10:38] | There’s no pictures of his wife. | 没有妻子的照片 |
[10:40] | There’s nothing personal here at all. | 也没什么私人物品 |
[10:42] | When you sneak across the border, | 头儿 当你偷偷越境时 |
[10:44] | You don’t get to bring a moving van, chief. | 不会随身带很多东西的 |
[10:46] | Looks like he was planning on being home | 看起来他想去机场接完人 |
[10:48] | After his airport run. | 马上就回家的 |
[10:49] | Chief. | 头儿 |
[10:51] | Bedroom’s clear. | 卧室安全 |
[10:53] | Found some fresh blood on this towel from the bathroom. | 在卫生间找到了有血的毛巾 |
[10:55] | Maybe he cut himself shaving? | 也许是他刮胡子时弄的 |
[10:57] | Well, that was kind of him. | 总算有一点他的踪迹了 |
[10:59] | Let’s have s.i.d. check it for DNA and blood type. | 去查一下DNA和血型 |
[11:02] | I wonder if Gomez knew who was after him. | 戈麦斯是不是已经猜到是谁跟踪他 |
[11:08] | Yes, lieutenant Provenza? | 喂 普罗文茨副队 |
[11:32] | Found it 90 minutes in. | 花一个半小时找到了 |
[11:35] | The driver’s cellphone was thrown under the car. | 司机的手机被扔进了车下面 |
[11:38] | This isn’t pretty, chief. | 头儿 做好心理准备 |
[11:48] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[11:51] | No casings anywhere. | 没找到弹壳 |
[11:53] | This close — it was probably a knife. | 这么近 很可能是用刀 |
[11:59] | Or a hatchet. | 或者斧子 |
[12:01] | No one loses this much blood and lives — no one. | 没人留这么多血还能活下来 |
[12:04] | Where’s the body? Or bodies? | 尸体呢 尸体们在哪儿 |
[12:11] | How did they disappear without leaving a trail? | 怎么可能没留痕迹就消失了 |
[12:18] | Who died? | 是谁死了呢 |
[12:22] | Lieutenant Tao, I need you to examine this blood spatter. | 陶副队 你去化验血迹 |
[12:25] | Let’s find out exactly what happened here. | 我们来调查究竟发生了什么 |
[12:29] | Well, one thing’s for sure — | 有件事可以确定了 |
[12:31] | It’s not just a kidnapping anymore. | 这不仅仅是绑架案了 |
[12:35] | No. That’s murder. | 对 是谋杀案 |
[12:43] | Er there, Kitty. I’ll just put you right here. | 凯蒂 就把你放在这里 |
[12:46] | Okay, kitty. Please don’t move. | 凯蒂乖乖 别乱动 |
[12:50] | I’ll try not to hurt you this time. I promise. | 我保证这次不弄痛你 |
[12:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:03] | I’ll come back. | 我一会过来 |
[13:04] | Oh, no, no. Will, Will, come in, come in. | 不用 威尔 进来吧 |
[13:06] | You can help me. | 帮个忙 |
[13:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:12] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:15] | He doesn’t like it, but he won’t scratch. | 他不太喜欢这样 但他不会抓你的 |
[13:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:21] | You do all this every day? | 你每天都得给他打针吗 |
[13:23] | Twice. | 每天两次 |
[13:25] | Um, Kitty’s kidneys haven’t been doing too well, | 凯蒂的肾不太好 |
[13:28] | So, um… The, uh, vet has her on fluids | 所以 兽医建议用吊针 |
[13:33] | And this experimental drug therapy, | 结合实验性药物疗法 |
[13:35] | So Kitty has to get shots twice a day. | 所以凯蒂每天得打两针 |
[13:37] | He can’t be left alone. | 我不能丢下他不管 |
[13:40] | On the Summers case, | 萨默斯的案子 |
[13:42] | We seem to have blood but no body, | 貌似我们找到了血迹 但没尸体 |
[13:45] | A car but no driver, | 找到了车 但没找到司机 |
[13:47] | And a ransom but no money to pay it. | 知道了是敲诈 但又没见着钱 |
[13:49] | Is there any chance you’ve figured out | 你有没有想到 |
[13:51] | Who murdered whom? | 到底谁是凶手 |
[13:53] | Well, according to Mario’s regular fare, | 据马里奥的长期客户所说 |
[13:57] | Mario was afraid for his life. | 马里奥对生活充满恐惧 |
[13:59] | And we typed the blood in the town car | 我们对车里的血迹 |
[14:01] | To the blood on the towel in his apartment — | 和他家里毛巾上的血做了化验 |
[14:04] | Both “o” negative. | 都是O型阴性血 |
[14:06] | Universal victim. | 那他就是受害者了 |
[14:07] | But, uh, so… | 但是 |
[14:12] | So the blood could also belong… | 血迹也可能 |
[14:15] | …To Allan Summers. | 是艾伦・萨默斯的 |
[14:17] | And in order to Check it against his medical records, | 为了查一下他的病史 |
[14:22] | I need to contact the family. | 我得联系他的家人 |
[14:24] | We cannot directly contact the family. | 我们不能直接联系他家人 |
[14:28] | Look, this kidnapper, whoever he is, | 这个绑匪 不管他是谁 |
[14:29] | Has made it very clear | 显而易见的是 |
[14:31] | That he has no problem killing people. | 他杀起人来不眨眼 |
[14:33] | So I’m tending to take his threats seriously. | 所以这事处理起来比较棘手 |
[14:35] | But… | 可是 |
[14:37] | In order to rule the family out completely as suspects — | 为了完全排除他家人的嫌疑 |
[14:39] | You may not bring the Summerses in. | 你不能把萨默斯一家牵涉进来 |
[14:41] | You may not go to them. | 你不能去找他们 |
[14:42] | No contact by phone or e-mail. | 电话 电子邮件都不行 |
[14:45] | Now, unless you can find some other way to talk to them, | 除非你还能用别的方法联系上他们 |
[14:47] | That is off the table. | 那就另当别论了 |
[14:50] | There, there, Kitty. | 凯蒂乖乖 |
[14:52] | There, there. | 好了 马上就好了 |
[14:53] | Look, I need to understand the Summerses’ finances. | 我得查下萨默斯的财产情况 |
[14:55] | I mean, the amount of the ransom is so ridiculous | 勒索的数目那么离谱 |
[14:58] | That it must mean something. | 这可能意味很多事 |
[14:59] | And I just don’t think | 并且我很怀疑 |
[15:01] | That sergeant Gabriel is up to the task | 加布里埃尔警官能够胜任工作 |
[15:04] | Of figuring that out. | 并解决好问题 |
[15:05] | But as far as the forensic accounting you’re looking for, | 但你想要的会计报表 |
[15:08] | The FBI must already have that. | FBI那边应该都有了 |
[15:11] | Do you think, uh, Fritz could maybe | 你说 福瑞茨能不能 |
[15:13] | Get a copy of those files to sergeant Gabriel? | 给加布里埃尔警官一份复印件 |
[15:15] | No, Fritz and I have decided | 不 我和福瑞茨商量过了 |
[15:17] | We’re keeping our personal and professional life separate. | 我们要公私分明 |
[15:19] | Because the FBI hates me so much. | 因为FBI对我恨之入骨 |
[15:24] | Well, uh, there’s still one or two people in the bureau | 局里有两个人 |
[15:26] | That’ll still return my calls, | 还在等我回电话 |
[15:28] | So I-I’ll just — I’ll take care of that. | 我先去处理了 |
[15:30] | I’ll — I’ll see if I can finesse that for us. | 我看能不能去做点什么 |
[15:35] | Thank you, Will. | 谢谢你 威尔 |
[15:36] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[15:41] | Hey, Fritz. | 福瑞茨 |
[15:42] | How are things? | 事情进展可好 |
[15:43] | – Good. You? – uh, good, good. | -很好 你呢 -很好 很好 |
[15:46] | I’m just helping with Kitty. | 帮帮凯蒂的忙 |
[15:48] | Ah. Well, thanks for that. | 多谢了 |
[15:50] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[15:52] | Uh, all right. Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[15:54] | And, uh… I’ll — I-I’ll get back to you. | 我回头 回头过来找你 |
[16:03] | How’s the patient? | 我们的小病号怎么样 |
[16:04] | Kitty looks good today. | 凯蒂今天不错 |
[16:05] | A little more energy. | 精神些了 |
[16:08] | You think? | 是吗 |
[16:10] | I’m gonna get her on home. | 我带她回家 |
[16:12] | You’re gonna be here awhile, I take it, right? | 我猜你还得再待一会儿吧 |
[16:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:15] | I need to contact the family without contacting them | 我得联系这家人并与他们交谈 |
[16:18] | And interview them without interviewing them — | 但又不能打草惊蛇 |
[16:21] | That kind of thing. | 难啊 |
[16:23] | Well, I can tell you | 跟你说 |
[16:24] | The FBI is feeling pretty stupid right now. | 现在我们都觉得自己很白痴 |
[16:26] | We have taps on all of summers’ phones, | 监听萨摩斯的所有电话 |
[16:28] | And we were monitoring his credit cards. | 追踪他的信用卡 |
[16:30] | And to have him kidnapped like this | 他却还是让贼人给绑架了 |
[16:32] | Is bad, awful, horrible, and crappy for us. | 真是莫大的耻辱 |
[16:36] | We’re thrilled not to be officially involved, | 虽然我们表面上划清界限 |
[16:39] | But if we can help you behind the scenes… | 但我们可以在背后悄悄帮你一把 |
[16:43] | No! | 不要 |
[16:44] | No. I don’t want you talking with the fbi on my behalf. | 你别以我的名义和FBI谈 |
[16:46] | We decided — all right. | 我们说好的 |
[16:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:52] | Bye, kitty. bye-bye. bye. | 凯蒂 拜拜 |
[16:56] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[16:58] | What…would they say… anyway… | 他们打算怎样 |
[17:01] | Behind the scenes? | 悄悄地帮我呢 |
[17:05] | Well, they would probably say… | 他们或许会建议 |
[17:09] | Give the family the money for the ransom. | 把赎金提给萨默斯的家人 |
[17:12] | In fact, if you could get proof of life on summers, | 其实 如果能够证明萨默斯还活着 |
[17:15] | The fbi would unfreeze his accounts. | FBI会解冻他的帐户 |
[17:18] | Then you could put tracer bills in the cash | 把追踪支票放进现金里 |
[17:21] | That the summerses withdraw, | 一旦萨默斯提款 |
[17:23] | Follow the transmitters, | 就可以追踪到提款人 |
[17:24] | And let the ransom lead you to the kidnappers — | 再顺藤摸瓜就可以找到绑匪 |
[17:26] | Or to summers himself, if this is another one of his frauds. | 如果这又是萨默斯的诡计 那绑匪就是他自己 |
[17:29] | The best thing about all of that, | 这么办的好处是 |
[17:31] | Since you’d be running the case, | 只要你照办 |
[17:33] | Is you keep total control over the money. | 就可以完全掌握钱的去向 |
[17:37] | So… | 也就是说 |
[17:39] | I’d be like a bank. | 他孙猴子逃不出我的五指山 |
[17:44] | Remember to eat. | 记得吃饭 |
[17:46] | Bye. bye, kitty. | 凯蒂 拜 |
[17:49] | Bye-bye. | 拜 |
[18:02] | Chief, mrs. summers and her son | 头儿 萨默斯母子 |
[18:04] | Are coming into the bank right now. | 刚刚进入银行 |
[18:27] | Excuse me. I’m mary summers. this is my son, adam. | 打扰一下 我是玛丽・萨默斯 这是我儿子亚当 |
[18:29] | Mr. elkins, the morning manager, called to say | 早班经理艾尔科林先生打电话来说 |
[18:31] | That you were the person to see about our…problem. | 你们负责解决我们的问题 |
[18:34] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[18:35] | Have a seat, mrs. summers. | 坐吧 萨默斯夫人 |
[18:37] | We just need to clarify a few issues | 在执行转帐前 |
[18:39] | Before we execute the transaction. | 我们必须澄清几个问题 |
[18:41] | Anything. | 说吧 |
[18:44] | This is the man who picked your husband up from the airport. | 这位是去机场接你丈夫回家的人 |
[18:48] | His name is mario gomez — works for a car service. | 他叫马里奥・戈麦斯 在车行工作 |
[18:50] | You ever seen him before? | 你见过他吗 |
[18:52] | What? w-why would we know the chauffeurs? | 什么 我怎么会见过司机 |
[18:54] | Oh, god. don’t “oh, god” me, adam. | -天哪 -亚当 别对我说天哪 |
[18:56] | Look, we’re very grateful for your help, | 我们非常感谢你们的帮助 |
[18:58] | But we have a deadline. | 但我们有个期限 |
[18:59] | Why does the bank care about who was driving allan home? | 为什么银行会这么关心是谁接艾伦回家的 |
[19:01] | Well, unfortunately, mrs. summers, | 萨默斯夫人 不幸的是 |
[19:03] | Your assets have been frozen by the fbi, | 你们的财产已经被FBI冻结 |
[19:05] | And they just won’t release them because we ask them to. | 除非接到我们的命令 否则他们是不会解冻的 |
[19:07] | There’s protocol. there’s federal guide– listen to me. | -这是规矩 联邦的人… -听我说 |
[19:10] | There’s over $5 million in that account. | 那个帐户里有五百多万 |
[19:12] | That’s all the money allan and I have left in the world. | 是我和艾伦的全部积蓄了 |
[19:15] | There’s no place else to go for this ransom. | 赎金不会转到别的地方去的 |
[19:17] | You have to release the funds. | 你们一定得解冻这笔钱 |
[19:19] | You just said you would. please! | 你们说会解冻的! |
[19:22] | Here’s the problem, mrs. summers. | 萨默斯夫人 问题是 |
[19:24] | Your husband has been involved | 你丈夫最近被卷入 |
[19:26] | In some dodgy business ventures of late, | 一场不光彩的商业投机行为 |
[19:28] | And there’s a concern that he might be faking this kidnapping | 考虑到这场绑架案可能是他自导自演的 |
[19:31] | In order to get money from the bank. | 目的就是为了银行里的钱 |
[19:33] | What?! | 什么 |
[19:34] | Who are you to make these accusations? | 你是谁 凭什么作出这样的指控 |
[19:38] | Deputy chief brenda leigh johnson of the l.a.p.d., | 洛杉矶警局副局长布兰达・雷・强生 |
[19:40] | And this is sergeant david gabriel. | 这位是大为・加布里埃尔警官 |
[19:41] | Now, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
[19:43] | We were told “no police.” | 他不允许我们报警 |
[19:45] | I’m sorry. that’s no longer possible. | 很抱歉 这不可能 |
[19:47] | But they’ll kill him! | 他们会撕票的! |
[19:48] | Which is why, before we pay the ransom, | 所以我们要在付赎金之前 |
[19:50] | We have to make sure that your husband is still alive. | 确保你丈夫还活着 |
[19:53] | And we need your help with that. | 我们也需要你的帮助 |
[19:58] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[19:59] | What can we do? | 我们能做什么 |
[20:01] | Well, for starters, what’s your father’s blood type? | 首先 你父亲是什么血型 |
[20:03] | It’s “a” positive — same as me. | A型阳性 和我一样 |
[20:05] | That’s good for your father. | 你父亲走运了 |
[20:08] | That’s not so good for mr. gomez. | 戈麦斯先生可就惨了 |
[20:10] | Who? the driver, mom. | -谁? -司机 |
[20:12] | The guy who picked up dad at the airport. | 去机场接爸爸的人 |
[20:13] | The death of a chauffeur | 你可能没注意到 |
[20:14] | May be beneath your notice, mrs. summers, | 接他的司机死了 萨默斯夫人 |
[20:16] | But it’s not beneath mine. | 但逃不过我的眼睛 |
[20:21] | Apparently, mr. gomez was murdered | 显然戈麦斯是在诱拐你丈夫时 |
[20:23] | During the abduction of your husband. | 被谋杀的 |
[20:25] | And a criminal who kills once will most likely do it again. | 而罪犯一旦开了杀戒就很难停手 |
[20:28] | You mentioned a deadline? | 你提到了期限 |
[20:31] | The kidnapper’s calling us back at 8:00 tonight. | 绑匪会在今晚八点打电话给我们 |
[20:33] | Once he knows we can get the money, | 一旦他知道我们弄到了钱 |
[20:35] | He’ll give us more instructions. | 他就会给我们更多指示 |
[20:38] | Mrs. summers… | 萨默斯夫人 |
[20:39] | Your husband has been under a lot of pressure lately — | 你丈夫最近压力一定很大 |
[20:42] | Investigations and lawsuits. | 调查和诉讼 |
[20:45] | Is it possible he just ran away? | 他会不会已经逃走了 |
[20:48] | I — I can’t believe he would leave us like that. | 我不敢相信他会弃我们而去 |
[20:52] | Yeah, well, we couldn’t believe it | 是啊 我们也难以相信 |
[20:54] | When he sold multimillion-dollar homes to people | 他会将数百万的房子卖给别人 |
[20:55] | Without ever securing the water rights. | 却不保证房主的用水 |
[20:57] | Adam, stop it! | 亚当 闭嘴 |
[20:58] | And lost everything that his partners gave him | 合伙人投资的一切他都损失掉了 |
[21:00] | And the employee pension fund — our whole company. | 还葬送了整个公司的职工退休金 |
[21:02] | Well, that certainly sounds like | 看来 |
[21:04] | He’d have a lot of people to run away from. | 他真的要逃避不少人 |
[21:05] | And $1 million would probably give him — | 一百万可以使他 |
[21:07] | Wouldn’t even begin to cover what my father would want | 根本不够他在别的地方 |
[21:09] | To start a new life somewhere else. | 重新开始新的生活 |
[21:11] | In fact, it’s — | 事实上 |
[21:13] | It’s the relatively small amount of the ransom | 赎金的数目实在不多 |
[21:14] | That makes me believe | 这让我觉得 |
[21:15] | That my father is in a life-threatening situation. | 我父亲这回真的是危在旦夕 |
[21:19] | So, we’re back to the original question. | 话说回来 |
[21:20] | What do you need from us? | 你需要我们怎么做 |
[21:23] | When the kidnapper calls tonight, | 今晚绑匪打电话来 |
[21:25] | I want you to ask him to put your father on the phone. | 你们求他让你父亲接电话 |
[21:28] | And with your permission, we’ll be listening in. | 我们会监听 当然如果你同意的话 |
[21:30] | Once we have proof of life, | 一旦证明你父亲还活着 |
[21:32] | The fbi will allow us to unfreeze your money, | FBI就会同意我们解冻财产 |
[21:34] | And you can pick it up here in the morning. | 你们可以早上来取 |
[21:36] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[21:39] | I’ll try to make sure | 我会尽我所能 |
[21:40] | Your husband doesn’t end up like mario gomez. | 确保你丈夫不会落得马里奥・戈麦斯的下场 |
[21:44] | Well, ms. johnson, | 强生女士 |
[21:45] | I suppose we have no choice but to do what you ask, | 看来我们别无选择 只有照你说的做了 |
[21:47] | Even though you have done nothing | 即使你们什么也没做 |
[21:50] | But frighten us and insult us. | 唯有一个劲的恐吓侮辱我们 |
[21:53] | If anything happens to my husband — | 我丈夫要是有什么差池 |
[21:56] | Thank you so much for your cooperation, mrs. summers. | 感谢你的合作 萨默斯夫人 |
[22:12] | Okay, sanchez is posted with mendoza and s.i.s. | 桑切斯已经通知了门多萨和卫星拦截系统 |
[22:16] | They’re sitting on the summers house. | 他们坐守萨默斯的房子 |
[22:17] | We’re also linked into the tap of their home phones over here. | 我们连接上了他家里的电话 |
[22:20] | Okay, sergeant gabriel, are you ready? | 好了 加布里埃尔警官 准备好了吗 |
[22:22] | I am. | 好了 |
[22:23] | The fbi, who I have on hold right now, | 正与我通电话的FBI |
[22:25] | Gave me a direct line | 让我直接接入 |
[22:27] | Into summers’ account and his password. | 萨默斯的帐户和密码 |
[22:28] | The moment we have proof of life, | 一旦证明他还活着 |
[22:30] | They’ll allow me to unfreeze the account. | 我就可以解冻帐户了 |
[22:32] | There’s over $5 million here. | 有五百万多呢 |
[22:33] | And the kidnappers only want a little over $1 million. | 绑匪却只要一百多万 |
[22:36] | Now, if summers was behind this, | 如果萨默斯是幕后黑手 |
[22:37] | Don’t you think he would want to take it all? | 他应该会全部拿走才对 |
[22:39] | Maybe he wanted to leave something behind, for his wife. | 也许他要为妻子留条后路 |
[22:42] | You haven’t met her. | 你们没见过她 |
[22:44] | You haven’t met her! | 你们没见过她 |
[22:45] | Watch every penny, sergeant. | 一分钱都别放过 警官 |
[22:47] | I am. | 当然 |
[22:48] | Check it out, chief. | 头儿 看看 |
[22:50] | Electronic tracers buried inside. | 藏在里面的电子定位器 |
[22:54] | They look real, huh? | 以假乱真吧 |
[22:55] | Throw these babies in a stack of bills, | 悄悄塞进真钱里 |
[22:56] | And they’ll lead us right to the bad guy. | 我们就直捣绑匪的老巢 |
[22:58] | So the summerses withdraw the cash tommorow from the bank | 萨默斯的家人明早从银行提款 |
[23:02] | And then we follow the money until we find our victim. | 我们就可以跟踪钱找到受害人 |
[23:04] | Chief, the summerses’ phone is ringing. | 头儿 萨默斯家的电话响了 |
[23:08] | 8:00, on the dot. | 八点 真准时 |
[23:14] | Hello? do you have the money? | 喂 钱弄到了吗 |
[23:16] | I-i need to speak to my husband. | 我要和我丈夫说话 |
[23:18] | Do you have the money? | 钱弄到了吗 |
[23:19] | Did you get access to the account? | 帐户里的钱能用了吗 |
[23:21] | I have to know allan’s okay first. | 我得先确定艾伦没事 |
[23:23] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[23:25] | Who is it? mary? mary, are you there? | 是谁 玛丽 是你吗 |
[23:28] | Oh, allan! oh, god! | 艾伦 我的天 |
[23:30] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[23:31] | Darling, I’m fine. | 亲爱的 我没事 |
[23:32] | Oh, allan! | 艾伦 |
[23:33] | Mary, everything’s gonna be okay. | 玛丽 事情会好起来的 |
[23:35] | We worked out a very good way of handling this. | 我们有办法解决 |
[23:38] | Follow this man’s instructions, | 按这个人说的去做 |
[23:39] | And I’ll be home tomorrow night — trust me. | 我明天晚上就能回家 相信我 |
[23:41] | I love you. I love adam. | 我爱你 我爱亚当 |
[23:42] | I love you both so much. | 我真的爱你们 |
[23:44] | Goodbye, now. | 再见 |
[23:45] | Wait. allan. | 等等 艾伦 |
[23:47] | All right, proof of life. yes, sir. thank you. | 好 他还活着 好 谢谢 |
[23:50] | Okay, I am unfreezing the account. | 好 我来解冻他的帐户 |
[23:56] | I want the money in two heavy-duty garbage bags — | 把钱装在两个大号垃圾袋里 |
[24:00] | Noon tomorrow. | 明天中午 |
[24:01] | Drop the bags in the trash can | 把垃圾袋扔到 |
[24:03] | On the corner of 5th and grand. | 广场第五个拐角的垃圾桶 |
[24:05] | Come alone. no cops. | 单独来 别报警 |
[24:07] | Do not bring your cellphones. understand? | 别带手机 知道吗 |
[24:09] | Yes. | 知道 |
[24:10] | If you fail to follow these instructions, | 如果你不按我说的做 |
[24:12] | Your husband ends up like the guy | 你丈夫的下场就会象 |
[24:13] | Who picked him up from the airport. | 去机场接他的那个人一样 |
[24:18] | Ugh. the call’s untraceable, chief. | 电话无法追踪 头儿 |
[24:21] | Okay, um, we need to notify mario gomez’s next of kin. | 好 我们得通知马里奥・戈麦斯的近亲 |
[24:26] | Probably in mexico somewhere. | 可能就在墨西哥某处 |
[24:27] | We don’t even know if that’s his real name. | 天晓得这是不是他的真名 |
[24:29] | Could you get on that, please? | 你去办 好吗 |
[24:32] | Chief, mrs. summers is on the phone. | 头儿 萨默斯太太接电话了 |
[24:33] | One second, please. | 请等一下 |
[24:35] | Commander, let’s have s.i.s. continue watching the summerses, | 长官 保证卫星拦截系统持续监控萨默斯 |
[24:38] | And put some extra units on tomorrow’s drop. | 明天的行动再多派点人手去 |
[24:41] | Call detective sanchez — | 打给桑切斯警探 |
[24:42] | Oh, no, no, no, no. no, no, no, no. come on. | 不 不 不 拜托 |
[24:45] | What is it, sergeant? | 怎么了 中尉 |
[24:46] | The summerses’ money — it’s gone. | 萨默斯的钱 没了 |
[24:48] | What do you mean, “it’s gone”? just this second. | -什么意思 钱没了 -就那么一眨眼 |
[24:50] | I turned back to listen to what you were saying, | 我回过身听你的安排 |
[24:52] | And when i-i looked back down, the balance had gone down by– | 再转回来时 帐户就没了 |
[24:55] | How much? | 多少 |
[24:56] | Hold on. checking. | 等等 我查查 |
[25:02] | $1,190,476. | 1,190,476美元 |
[25:06] | And 19 cents. | 还有19美分 |
[25:08] | Chief, I am so sorry. | 头儿 抱歉 |
[25:13] | Well, it’s not as bad as it looks. | 也许没有我们想象得坏 |
[25:16] | What are you talking about? the driver is dead. | 你说什么 司机死了 |
[25:18] | The kidnapper tricked us into giving him the ransom, | 绑匪骗我们给他赎金 |
[25:21] | Or, worse yet, summers planned this whole thing | 更糟的是 萨默斯计划了整件事 |
[25:23] | And we just helped him steal over $1 million. | 利用我们帮他弄到了一百多万 |
[25:25] | The fbi’s gonna be very upset | FBI若是真的接了电话 |
[25:27] | When I ask them to find out where this money went. | 听到要他们找出钱的下落 |
[25:29] | That’s if they ever actually answer the phone. | 必定会抓狂的 |
[25:31] | Well, it’s the fbi’s fault, anyway. | 不管怎么说 FBI也有错 |
[25:33] | They were supposed to be keeping tabs on summers. | 他们应该盯住萨默斯 |
[25:36] | And they gave us permission to unfreeze the account. | 而且是他们同意解冻帐户的 |
[25:38] | Come in. | 进来 |
[25:41] | Yes, what is it, sergeant? | 怎么了 警官 |
[25:43] | I, um… | 我 |
[25:46] | I traced the bank transfer, | 我查了银行转帐 |
[25:47] | And I found out where summers’ money is going. | 发现萨默斯钱的去向了 |
[25:49] | Did you get a name? | 你查到名字了吗 |
[25:51] | Of…a country. | 转到了某个国家 |
[25:53] | The, uh, ransom’s off to the cayman islands. | 赎金转入了开曼群岛的账户(在拉丁美洲) |
[25:55] | From there, it can be sent anywhere without being traced. | 在拉美转帐我们就无法追踪了 |
[25:58] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[25:59] | Well, but the good news here | 但还有个好消息 |
[26:01] | Is that the money won’t be credited | 这笔钱在洛杉矶时间早上7点 |
[26:03] | To the cayman islands account until about 7:00 a.m. our time, | 才会被正式转入开曼群岛的账户 |
[26:05] | So we still have a few hours to figure this thing out. | 我们还有几个小时来搞定 |
[26:08] | Did the fbi give you a copy | FBI有没有给你一份资料是关于 |
[26:10] | Of the summers fraud investigation yet? | 萨默斯诈骗案的调查情况 |
[26:11] | No, they have not. | 不 他们还没给 |
[26:12] | Well, they need to hurry those files along. | 他们应该快点给资料 |
[26:14] | I want to understand the amount of ransom. | 我得弄明白赎金的数目到底是怎么回事 |
[26:16] | It can’t be random. it must mean something. | 这个数字不是随便给的 肯定有鬼 |
[26:21] | Sergeant. | 警官 |
[26:22] | Here. congratulations. | 给 恭喜你 |
[26:24] | You’re now officially on hold with the fbi. | 你现在代表我们正式跟FBI谈谈 |
[26:27] | Good luck getting them to hurry. | 催他们快点 |
[26:28] | Um… look, I just want to say | 我想说 |
[26:31] | That I’m, uh, I’m really sorry about losing the money. | 很抱歉失去那笔钱 |
[26:35] | Maybe detective daniels… could have done a better job. | 丹尼尔斯警探也许 可以做得更好 |
[26:40] | I don’t know about that. | 我不理解 |
[26:42] | It was a protected account. | 那是个受保护的帐户 |
[26:45] | Allan summers was supposedly the only other person | 艾伦・萨默斯应该是 |
[26:47] | Besides the bank and the fbi to even have that password. | 除了银行和FBI之外唯一知道密码的人 |
[26:51] | And summers knows a great deal about finance. | 萨默斯对金融也很精通 |
[26:53] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[26:54] | But he doesn’t know the first thing about blood spatter! | 但他完全不了解血是怎么溅出去的 |
[26:56] | Lieutenant tao? | 陶副局 |
[26:58] | Behind the murder board, chief. | 我在谋杀座后面 头儿 |
[27:03] | I figured out what happened in gomez’s town car. | 我知道戈麦斯的车里到底发生了什么 |
[27:05] | Is this my desk? | 这是我的桌子吗 |
[27:07] | The driver’s throat was slashed here, | 司机坐在这儿 喉咙被割破 |
[27:10] | Spurting arterial blood. | 动脉爆裂 鲜血直喷 |
[27:12] | Then the victim leapt over these two rows to here. | 然后受害人爬过两排座位到这里 |
[27:17] | He then flew over the headrest… | 又飞过靠垫 |
[27:21] | And shot himself in the head with a vanishing bullet. | 被一颗消失的子弹射中头 |
[27:24] | You’re saying the crime scene was staged? | 你是说犯罪现场是伪造的吗 |
[27:26] | The blood couldn’t have come from any series of wounds. | 血液无法和任何损伤对上号 |
[27:29] | And there are no smear marks anywhere inside the car. | 车里也没有被涂抹的痕迹 |
[27:33] | The body wasn’t dragged out of it. | 尸体没有被拖出去 |
[27:35] | There was no blood outside the car — not one drop. | 车外也没有血 一滴都没有 |
[27:39] | So, what do you think happened? | 那你认为是怎么回事 |
[27:40] | My opinion — | 我认为 |
[27:42] | The blood was brought to the car in a container | 凶手将血装在罐子里带到车上 |
[27:45] | And splashed inside. | 泼得到处都是 |
[27:47] | Though, where anybody got this much of it at once is beyond me. | 谁能一下子弄到这么多血 我不得不佩服啊 |
[27:53] | Mario’s regular fare said that when mario’s wife got sick, | 马里奥的常客说 他妻子生病时 |
[27:57] | He became her nurse. | 他一直照顾她 |
[27:58] | And nurses know how to draw blood. | 所以他知道怎么抽血 |
[28:01] | But this would have taken a lot of elaborate planning, chief. | 但这需要长时间的周密计划 头儿 |
[28:05] | Mario gomez would have to know he needed this much blood | 马里奥・戈麦斯在绑架前好几周 |
[28:09] | Weeks before the kidnapping. | 就得知道需要多少血液 |
[28:11] | And he also would had to have known allan summers. | 而他也一定认识艾伦・萨默斯 |
[28:21] | Okay, stop, buzz. | 好 停 巴斯 |
[28:24] | Can you play it back again from when | 能不能从我们第一次看到艾伦・萨默斯 |
[28:25] | We first see allan summers — and slow it down this time? | 那里重放 这次放慢点 |
[28:28] | Sure. | 好 |
[28:38] | Okay, freeze it. | 好 停 |
[28:40] | You see that, lieutenant? | 看到没有 副局 |
[28:41] | All the other drivers are holding up their name cards | 所有其他司机都拿名牌 |
[28:43] | Before the passengers come out. | 等乘客出来 |
[28:45] | But mario doesn’t lift his until he sees allan summers. | 但马里奥是在看到艾伦・萨默斯后才举起名牌 |
[28:48] | But, according to his boss, | 但是 根据他老板说 |
[28:50] | Mario never drove allan summers before. | 马里奥从没载过艾伦・萨默斯 |
[28:52] | Summers didn’t know mario, but mario certainly knew him. | 萨默斯不认识马里奥 但马里奥肯定认识他 |
[28:55] | So, it’s not a murder anymore. | 现在这不是谋杀案了 |
[28:57] | No. | 不是了 |
[28:58] | Now it’s a kidnapping — again. | 现在又是绑架案 |
[29:06] | So, this illegal immigrant took a job as a driver, | 这个非法移民找了份司机的工作 |
[29:09] | Then kidnapped allan summers the first chance he got, | 然后伺机绑架了艾伦・萨默斯 |
[29:13] | Then staged his own death? | 还上演了假死的好戏 |
[29:15] | After which, he executed | 然后 他还完成了 |
[29:17] | An international money-laundering scheme. | 国际洗钱的诡计 |
[29:19] | It’s the amount of the ransom that makes no sense. | 就是这个赎金的数量让人困惑 |
[29:21] | If I understood that… | 如果我能搞清 |
[29:23] | Chief, I got the fbi’s case file on allan summers. | 头儿 我搞到FBI关于艾伦・萨默斯的资料 |
[29:26] | Oh, finally. yes, finally. | -终于搞到了 -对 终于搞到 |
[29:28] | And I’ve been doing a little math. | 我算了一下 |
[29:30] | Now, summers’ employees were suing him for $300 million. | 萨默斯的员工为30亿美元告他 |
[29:36] | Now, you subtract $100 million | 现在 减去10亿 |
[29:39] | That they agreed to pay their attorneys if they won… | 这是他们答应如果赢了付给律师的 |
[29:41] | Lawyers. | 律师 |
[29:42] | …and that leaves us with $200 million. | 还剩下20亿 |
[29:45] | Now, there were 168 litigants. | 有168个诉讼人 |
[29:49] | If they won their case, | 如果他们赢了 |
[29:51] | Each employee would have received a payoff | 每个员工能收到 |
[29:53] | Of $1,190,476.19. | 1190476.19美元的赔偿 |
[30:00] | Maybe somebody didn’t trust the courts. | 也许有人不相信法庭 |
[30:04] | Excellent work, sergeant. | 做得好 警官 |
[30:06] | And do you have the names and addresses of these employees? | 你有这些员工的名字和地址吗 |
[30:09] | Everyone who’s worked for summers properties, yes, ma’am. | 所有为萨默斯工作过的 都有 头儿 |
[30:11] | Okay, we only have a few hours to find the victim. | 好 我们只有几个小时找受害人了 |
[30:14] | Look through your files and find me a latino man | 查查你们的文件 找一个拉美人 |
[30:16] | Who knows something about money, who might have lost his wife, | 精通金融 老婆跑了 |
[30:39] | Mario gomez is actually mario vargas — | 马里奥・戈麦斯真名叫马里奥・瓦尔加斯 |
[30:43] | Born and raised in los angeles. | 在洛杉矶出生长大 |
[30:45] | Spent the last 20 years as a risk analyst | 做了二十年的风险分析师 |
[30:47] | For allan summers’ company. | 在艾伦・萨默斯的公司工作 |
[30:49] | He lost everything in the collapse. | 他在公司倒了以后失去一切 |
[30:51] | His house here is being repossessed. | 这里的房子被转手了 |
[30:53] | If this is vargas’ real house, | 如果这是瓦尔加斯真正的住处 |
[30:55] | What about the apartment he was renting? | 那他是怎么租房子的 |
[31:00] | Like the driver’s license he bought, | 都用假身份证办的 就象他买来的驾照 |
[31:01] | Like the extra cellphone he dumped at the town car, | 扔在车里的手机 |
[31:04] | Like pretending to be an illegal afraid for his life | 对他的常客声称 |
[31:07] | With the girl he drove back and forth to work. | 害怕自己非法移民的身份暴露 |
[31:09] | Vargas does all that so he can get a job as a driver | 瓦尔加斯做的这一切就是为了做司机 |
[31:13] | And kidnap summers? | 并绑架萨默斯 |
[31:15] | His wife apparently died of cancer recently. | 他妻子最近因为癌症去世 |
[31:19] | Maybe he was looking for someone to blame. | 也许他是想找个发泄对象 |
[31:23] | Nice tie you got there. | 新领带很漂亮 |
[31:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:28] | Well… | 也许 |
[31:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:32] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[31:33] | Uh, what are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[31:37] | Vargas has 15 photographs of this house in his kitchen. | 瓦尔加斯从厨房里拍了15张这房子的照片 |
[31:41] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[31:44] | Looks, uh, looks new. | 看上去 看上去很新 |
[31:47] | No address? | 没有地址吗 |
[31:48] | No. | 没有 |
[31:50] | Trying to find something that might tell us where it is. | 试着找出些房子地址的线索 |
[31:52] | Well, good. | 很好 |
[31:56] | What’s with you? | 你怎么了 |
[31:58] | Oh. haven’t slept in two days. | 两天没睡了 |
[32:01] | Back is sore. My neck is stiff. | 背很痛 脖子都僵了 |
[32:06] | I hurt in places I forgot I had. | 浑身上下都疼 |
[32:09] | Yeah. you’re seeing someone. | 你在约会 |
[32:11] | Huh? | 什么 |
[32:12] | Admit it — you’re dating. | 承认吧 你在约会 |
[32:13] | Mind your own business, huh? | 管好你自己的事 |
[32:15] | Here, why don’t you go find out where this house is | 拿着 你还不如去查查这房子的地址 |
[32:18] | While I catch my second wind? | 我正好养精蓄锐下 |
[32:25] | And stop staring at my tie. | 别再盯着我的领带 |
[32:28] | So, we mobilize the entire l.a.p.d. | 我们调动了整个洛杉矶警局的警力 |
[32:31] | To find Summers and pick up this Vargas guy, | 来找萨默斯并带走瓦尔加斯 |
[32:33] | And neither one of them is here. | 但是他们谁都不在这里 |
[32:34] | Vargas is coming back. | 瓦尔加斯在回来路上 |
[32:37] | Mendoza has eight s.i.s. vehicles | 门多萨有八辆巡逻车 |
[32:39] | On the lookout for his car. | 在跟踪他的车 |
[32:40] | How do we know for sure he’s coming back? | 我们怎么能确定他会回来 |
[32:43] | The cayman islands account | 开曼群岛帐户 |
[32:45] | Probably posted the ransom an hour ago. | 可能在一个小时前就把赎金过帐了 |
[32:47] | Where’s he headed? | 他要去哪儿 |
[32:49] | Mexico city. | 墨西哥城 |
[32:51] | And then someplace without an extradition treaty, I imagine. | 然后去个没有引渡条约的地方 我猜 |
[33:18] | Chief. | 头儿 |
[33:25] | In taking care of his wife, | 为了照顾他妻子 |
[33:27] | Mr. Vargas probably became quite proficient | 瓦尔加斯先生应该对皮下注射 |
[33:31] | With a hypodermic. | 非常精通 |
[33:39] | You do get better as you go along. | 熟能生巧 |
[33:42] | He could have been drawing his own blood for months. | 几个月来 他可能一直在抽自己的血 |
[33:47] | Saving up enough to throw around inside that car. | 积累足够泼在车里的血 |
[33:54] | Chief. | 头儿 |
[33:55] | Chief, I found a current cellphone bill for Mario Vargas. | 头儿 我找到了马里奥・瓦尔加斯最近的话费帐单 |
[33:58] | And I have Mikki on the line. s.i.s. made Vargas’ car. | 我和米琪正在通话 卫星系统跟着瓦尔加斯的车 |
[34:01] | It’s coming this way. no passenger on board. | 正朝这里开来 车上没有乘客 |
[34:04] | If Vargas drives up now and sees us here, | 瓦尔加斯现在开来 见到我们 |
[34:06] | He’s not gonna stop. | 他不会停车的 |
[34:08] | Tell Mikki we’re going with plan “b.” | 通知米琪进行B计划 |
[34:09] | Plan B” Mikki go with plan B” | B计划 “米琪 进行B计划” |
[34:12] | “I reapeat go with plan B” | “重复一遍 进行B计划” |
[34:21] | Hello? | 你好 |
[34:22] | Mario Vargas? | 马里奥・瓦尔加斯 |
[34:24] | Yeah. who’s this? | 是 你哪位 |
[34:25] | This is deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson | 我是洛杉矶警局副局长 |
[34:27] | Of the l.a.p.d. | 布兰达・雷・强生 |
[34:28] | We were hoping that you could come down | 我们希望你今天能来 |
[34:30] | To parker center today, our headquarters downtown, | 派克中心 我们在市中心的总部 |
[34:33] | And help us with a little problem we’re having. | 协助我们解决一些问题 |
[34:36] | And, uh, what problem is that? | 什么问题 |
[34:38] | I understand you used to work for Allan Summers. | 我知道你曾经为艾伦・萨默斯工作 |
[34:41] | Yeah, a-a-a year ago. his company went bankrupt. | 是的 一年之前 他的公司破产了 |
[34:44] | Well, we may have found | 我们在寻找 |
[34:46] | Where Mr. Summers was storing a whole bunch of extra cash, | 萨默斯先生私藏的一大笔现金 |
[34:48] | And we were hoping that you and his other employees | 希望你和他其余的员工 |
[34:50] | Could help us find it. | 能帮助我们找到它 |
[34:54] | I’m afraid I wouldn’t be much use in that regard. | 我恐怕帮不上什么忙 |
[34:56] | I only analyzed the data as Mr. Summers | 我只分析萨默斯先生 |
[34:58] | sent it down to our department. | 送到我们部门的数据 |
[34:59] | And it was all lies. I really had no idea what he was doing. | 那全是假的 我真的不知道他在做什么 |
[35:02] | Well, if it’s more convenient, I could stop by your place, | 我去你那儿 可能更方便 |
[35:05] | Save you the trip. | 省得你跑一趟 |
[35:07] | Or, if you have a minute now, we could chat on the phone. | 或者你现在有空 我们直接在电话上谈 |
[35:10] | Uh, now is not a good time for me — I’m driving. | 现在不太方便 我在开车 |
[35:13] | And… | 而且 |
[35:14] | There’s really nothing I can do for you, so… | 我真的帮不了你什么忙 |
[35:16] | All right, then, Sir. sorry to bother you. | 好吧 先生 抱歉打扰了 |
[35:19] | I just have one more teeny-tiny question | 结束前 我还有一个 |
[35:21] | Before I let you go. | 非常小的问题 |
[35:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:24] | What’s the question? | 什么问题 |
[35:36] | Sir… | 先生 |
[35:38] | Are you wearing a seat belt? | 你系着安全带吗 |
[35:40] | What? | 什么 |
[35:59] | Wow. | 好厉害 |
[36:00] | Get out of the car! now! now! | 出来 现在 现在 |
[36:03] | Hands where I can see them! | 把手伸出来 |
[36:11] | Nice work, Detective Mendoza. | 干的好 门多萨警探 |
[36:13] | Mario Vargas. | 马里奥・瓦尔加斯 |
[36:15] | I’m deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson of the l.a.p.d. | 我是洛杉矶警局副局长布兰达・雷・强生 |
[36:17] | And, at the risk of stating the obvious, | 显而易见的是 |
[36:19] | Sir, you are under arrest. | 先生 你被捕了 |
[36:25] | I’ll take it from here. | 我来吧 |
[36:46] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[36:49] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切都将作为呈堂证供 |
[36:52] | You have the right to an attorney | 你有权委托律师 |
[36:53] | And to have one present during questioning. | 在提问过程中可以一位律师在场 |
[36:55] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果无法负担律师费用 |
[36:56] | One will be provided to you by the state. | 州政府可以为你委派一位 |
[36:59] | Have you heard and understood your rights, Mr. Vargas? | 你清楚自己的权利了吗 瓦尔加斯先生 |
[37:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:04] | Do you want a lawyer? | 你需要律师吗 |
[37:07] | For what? | 要来干吗 |
[37:09] | All right, Sir, well, I’m in a terrible hurry. | 好的 先生 我现在非常急 |
[37:12] | All you have left to do is tell me | 你现在要做的就是 |
[37:15] | Where to find Allan Summers. | 告诉我们艾伦・萨默斯在哪儿 |
[37:16] | Why? Is he missing? | 为什么 他失踪了吗 |
[37:19] | Sir, we are way beyond | 先生 我们现在没空玩 |
[37:20] | The “I don’t know what you’re talking about” phase | “我不知道你在说什么” |
[37:22] | Of our relationship. | 这种游戏了 |
[37:24] | I know exactly what you did and exactly how you did it. | 你做了什么 你怎么做到的 我都很清楚 |
[37:26] | And we will eventually find the computer used | 我们终会找到用来 |
[37:28] | To transfer the money from summers’ account, | 从萨默斯帐号转钱出来的电脑 |
[37:30] | Which will connect you to the bank in the caymans. | 会连到你在开曼群岛的银行账户 |
[37:35] | You don’t know much about the cayman islands, do you, son? | 你对开曼群岛不太了解吧 孩子 |
[37:40] | Sir, the name of the game here is “leniency,” | 先生 现在的游戏叫”宽恕政策” |
[37:43] | Which I will do my very best to arrange | 我会尽我所能去安排 |
[37:45] | If you tell me — right now — | 只要你现在就告诉我 |
[37:48] | Where to find Allan Summers. | 艾伦・萨默斯在哪儿 |
[37:50] | Okay, I’ll tell you about Allan Summers. | 我来说下艾伦・萨默斯 |
[37:53] | He took a lot of money that belonged to other people, | 他带走了很多属于别人的钱 |
[37:56] | And what he didn’t spend, he lost. | 他没有付出却又破产了 |
[38:00] | He destroyed thousands of lives and then just… | 他毁了上千个人 |
[38:04] | Walked away. | 就这么走开了 |
[38:05] | Mr. Vargas, you were your company’s risk analyst. | 瓦尔加斯先生 你是公司的风险分析师 |
[38:08] | What are you saying — | 你是说 |
[38:09] | You didn’t know what Summers was up to? | 你不知道萨默斯要做什么 |
[38:12] | That sounds a lot like my last job interview– | 这听上去像我上个求职面试 |
[38:15] | And the one before that. | 还有上上一个 |
[38:16] | Summers was a swindler pretending to be a businessman. | 萨默斯是个装成生意人的骗子 |
[38:21] | He stole $600 million from people who trusted him. | 他从信任他的人那儿偷了6亿美元 |
[38:27] | And what did you do about that? | 换作是你怎么办 |
[38:29] | I’ll tell you — nothing. | 我告诉你 什么都不做 |
[38:32] | You never do anything about people like allan summers. | 对于艾伦・萨默斯这样的人 我们束手无策 |
[38:36] | You mean people who commit crimes for money? | 你是指为了钱去犯罪的人吗 |
[38:39] | Sounds a lot like you, sir, because from where I’m sitting, | 听上去很像你 先生 从我的角度 |
[38:42] | You’re nothing but a methodical bank robber | 你伪装成司机 而事实上是 |
[38:44] | Pretending to be a chauffeur. | 有心计的银行抢匪 |
[38:46] | In fact, you’re worse than Allan Summers. | 事实上 你比艾伦・萨默斯还要坏 |
[38:48] | – Worse than Summers? – Well, you’re the violent one. | -比萨默斯还要坏吗 -你更暴力 |
[38:50] | I’m violent? he killed my wife. | 我暴力吗 他害死了我妻子 |
[38:52] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[38:53] | Allan Summers didn’t even know you, much less your wife. | 艾伦・萨默斯压根不认识你 更别说你妻子了 |
[38:57] | How did he kill her? | 他怎么可能杀她 |
[38:59] | When we lost our jobs, we lost our healthcare. | 我们失去了工作 同时也失去了医保 |
[39:02] | My wife got pancreatic cancer. | 我妻子得了胰腺癌 |
[39:04] | So your insurance company killed your wife. | 那么是你的保险公司害死了你的妻子 |
[39:06] | I wouldn’t have lost my insurance | 如果艾伦・萨默斯是个正直的人 |
[39:08] | If Allan Summers were a decent human being. | 我就不会失去医保 |
[39:13] | Even if he had been a more decent businessman! | 即使他是个相对正直的商人 |
[39:17] | I watched as my wife lay suffering | 我眼睁睁看着妻子受苦 |
[39:20] | And blamed herself! | 还责怪自己 |
[39:21] | You want to know what she did? | 你知道她干了什么吗 |
[39:24] | To save me our last $5,000… | 为了省下那最后的5000美元 |
[39:26] | She killed herself, okay? | 她自杀了 知道吗 |
[39:27] | She shot herself in the head | 她用枪射穿了自己的头 |
[39:29] | Because she was too expensive to take care of anymore. | 因为她治病要花的钱太多了 |
[39:37] | She died while she still had a chance to recover. | 她是可以恢复的 却匆匆走了 |
[39:39] | But what did she have to live for? | 但她活下来又能怎样 |
[39:41] | He took everything. | 她带走了一切 |
[39:43] | Everything. | 一切 |
[39:48] | So you arrest me, | 你们逮捕我 |
[39:50] | And Allan Summers, you want to rescue. | 却要去拯救艾伦・萨默斯 |
[39:53] | How’s that fair? | 这公平吗 |
[39:54] | I don’t work for the fairness system, sir. | 我们只会秉公办事 先生 |
[39:56] | Allan Summers has done terrible things. | 艾伦・萨默斯做了坏事 |
[40:00] | If you tell me where he is, | 你告诉我他在哪儿 |
[40:03] | I promise to do my best | 我保证会尽我所能 |
[40:05] | To get justice for what he took from you. | 为你讨个公道 |
[40:09] | And how’s my wife gonna get that — | 那我妻子怎么办 |
[40:13] | Justice? | 公道 |
[40:15] | How do you suppose Allan Summers | 你觉得艾伦・萨默斯 |
[40:18] | Can settle accounts with her? | 怎么和她算清这笔帐 |
[40:19] | And is this what your wife would have wanted you to do — | 想想你妻子会希望你这样吗 |
[40:22] | Take the man who caused all her suffering and yours | 你解决了令她受苦的人 |
[40:26] | And the suffering of thousands of others | 令千万无辜者受苦的人 |
[40:28] | And transform him from a criminal into a victim? | 却将自己变成了杀人犯 |
[40:33] | Because the longer it takes for us to find Allan Summers, | 艾伦・萨默斯消失得越久 |
[40:36] | The more sympathetic he becomes. | 他就越可怜 |
[40:40] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[40:45] | Okay. you want to know where Allan Summers is? | 你想知道艾伦・萨默斯在哪儿 |
[40:47] | Fine. I’ll tell you. | 那好 我告诉你 |
[40:52] | He’s in a hell of his own making. | 他在自己建造的地狱里 |
[40:57] | Right. | 好的 |
[41:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:04] | Sergeant Gabriel. | 加布里埃尔警官 |
[41:30] | This has to be the place. | 应该就是这里 |
[41:32] | For once, I’m happy to be renting. | 第一次 我很高兴我租房子住 |
[41:34] | “hell of his own making.” | “自己建造的地狱” |
[41:36] | Get us inside, please. | 我们进去 |
[41:57] | Bathroom clear! | 浴室没人 |
[42:07] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[42:11] | Ok.Mr.Vargas.Okay | 很好 瓦尔加斯 |
[42:20] | Now it’s a murder. | 货真价实的谋杀案 |