时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | All units. citizen reports shots fired at 1400 blease advise. | 所有分队注意 有居民举报1400布利兹处有枪击 |
[00:04] | Possible location of 6a-37. | 大概地点是6a-37 |
[00:06] | Air 13. we’ll be en route to that call. | 这里是空中13号 我们这就过去 |
[00:08] | We got about 30 seconds. | 约30秒后到达 |
[00:09] | Copy that, air 13. | 收到 空中13号 |
[00:12] | 319 en route. | 319号警车正在赶来 |
[00:14] | 274 responding. | 274号警车收到 |
[00:20] | Air 13. I’m over friar and vesper. | 这里是空中13号 已到达弗里阿维斯帕上空 |
[00:23] | I got a black-and-white. code 6 in the area. | 在该地点6区发现一辆警车 |
[00:25] | 10-4, air 13. please advise. | 10-4 空中13号请指示 |
[00:28] | I think i got someone down here. | 我觉得有人受伤倒下了 |
[00:30] | control, send me an ambulance | 指挥中心 派遣一辆救护车 |
[00:32] | To my location right here — Friar and vesper. | 地点是弗里阿维斯帕 |
[00:35] | Copy, air 13. do you have a fix on our officers? | 收到 空中13号 知道警员的确定位置吗? |
[00:37] | They’re not responding. | 联系他们没有回应 |
[00:39] | Hey, guys, friar and vesper — can you come up for air 13? | 伙计们 空中13号到达弗里阿维斯帕了吗? |
[00:42] | Shop 542, come in for air 13. | 在542号店铺 空中13号快来 |
[00:45] | You up, partner? | 明白了吗 搭档 |
[00:48] | Officers at friar and vesper, come up for air 13. | 弗里阿维斯帕有警员 空中13号飞近点 |
[00:54] | Partner, bring me around real quick. | 搭档 飞近点让我看看 |
[01:00] | I think i got some officers here. | 我想我找到警员了 |
[01:02] | Control, be advised — i have officers down at the location. | 指挥中心 目标地点发现警员受伤倒地 请指示 |
[01:05] | Friar and vesper — officers need help. | 地点弗里阿维斯帕 请求救援 |
[01:07] | Get me two paramedics to my location | 请派送两辆救护车到目标地点 |
[01:10] | right here — Friar and vesper. | 弗里阿维斯帕 |
[01:10] | Officers down. i say again — officers down. | 警员受伤倒地 重复一遍 警员受伤倒地 |
[01:13] | Copy, air 13. officers down. | 收到 空中13号 警员受伤倒地 |
[01:15] | Shop 319, i got you there. | 319号店铺 我指引你到达现场 |
[01:17] | It looks like shop 274 behind him. | 它后面好像是274号店铺 |
[01:19] | Right turn, and they’re right there in front of you. | 向右转后 在你右手边上前方 |
[01:21] | There you go. use caution in the area. | 就是这里 警惕行事 |
[01:24] | Control, get me two paramedics to my location right here — | 指挥中心 派两辆救护车到我所在的位置 |
[01:27] | Friar and vesper. | 弗里阿维斯帕 |
[01:29] | 10-4, air 13. paramedics rolling. | 10-4 空中13号 救护车正火速赶来 |
[01:31] | I’m gonna need at least three more units at my location. | 我需要至少三辆警车到现场 |
[01:33] | We need everybody on this one, guys. | 伙计们 这起事件我们需要所有警力 |
[01:36] | All right, the east building tops | 东边楼房上方和 |
[01:37] | And the north building tops are clear. | 北边楼房上方都没人 |
[01:39] | I got no suspect activity on these rooftops. | 这些楼顶没有可疑人物 |
[01:41] | And, control, what’s the e.t.a. on my units? | 指挥中心 救护车大概什么时候到达 |
[01:42] | I need paramedics here now. | 我需要救护车马上到达 |
[02:42] | Detective. | 警探 |
[02:48] | Buzz. Make sure to get the body over here, please. | 巴斯 请确保把这边的死者录下来 |
[02:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:58] | So, what happened here? | 发生了什么 |
[03:00] | Based on where the black-and-white got fired on, | 从警车被枪袭的位置看 |
[03:03] | Looks like our guys followed a car around this corner here | 我们的警员追着一辆车来到这个角落 |
[03:06] | Probably making a traffic stop — | 可能是做路障拦截 |
[03:09] | Got ambushed before they could even get out. | 他们还来不及下车就中了埋伏 |
[03:11] | They didn’t even have time to put the car in park. | 他们甚至没时间停好车 |
[03:14] | The officers were short-stopped. | 警员被突然截击了 |
[03:18] | Lieutenant Tao? | 陶副队 |
[03:19] | That would put the suspect’s car about… About here. | 这样推算 嫌疑犯的车大概在这个位置 |
[03:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:25] | So… | 那么… |
[03:27] | They turn the corner, jump out of the car… | 他们转弯 跳下车 |
[03:30] | Fire on the black-and-white as it drives up. | 朝着开来的警车开火 |
[03:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[03:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:35] | But our guys got lit up by some pretty heavy firepower. | 但我们的警员受到他们重型枪械的袭击 |
[03:38] | I mean, look at the casings. | 看看这些子弹壳 |
[03:40] | Assault rifles. | 突击步枪 |
[03:42] | Looks like the kid was standing here, firing the .25 auto. | 看起来这孩子站在这里 用的是0.25口径的自动枪 |
[03:46] | So he wasn’t the driver. | 那不是他开的车了 |
[03:48] | Or maybe he wasn’t in the car at all. | 或者他根本就不在车里 |
[03:50] | Sergeant Brown, i think that piece of plastic | 布朗警官 我认为那块塑料板 |
[03:53] | Is from a car’s taillight. | 是汽车尾灯的碎片 |
[03:54] | We’ll be able to get the make and model | 只要送去做侧面冲击试验 |
[03:56] | As soon as s.i.d. is through with it. | 我们就可以知道车的品牌和型号了 |
[03:58] | Deputy chief Johnson. | 强生副局长 |
[04:00] | Captain Raydor. | 雷德队长 |
[04:01] | O-one moment, please. | 请稍等一下 |
[04:03] | Sergeant Elliot, get a picture of this. | 埃利奥特警官 把这个拍下来 |
[04:05] | It would appear that the officer behind the wheel | 看来方向盘后的警员 |
[04:07] | Had to fire back through the windshield. | 不得不打穿了挡风玻璃作为回击 |
[04:09] | Uh, that officer had a name, captain. | 那名警员是有名字的 队长 |
[04:11] | It’s Mike Stern. I rode with his father. | 他叫麦克・斯特恩 我搭他爸爸的车来的 |
[04:14] | Yeah, and Mike’s partner, Enrique Duran — | 是的 麦克的搭档安立奎・杜兰 |
[04:17] | He bled to death on the street. | 他当街失血过多血而死 |
[04:20] | It’s upsetting. | 真让人伤心 |
[04:21] | But we all have to be very careful with our emotions | 但接下来几天 |
[04:24] | Over the next couple of days. | 我们大家要控制好自己的情绪 |
[04:26] | captain Raydor, pardon me for bringing this up, | 雷德队长 请允许我旧话重提 |
[04:31] | isn’t it a little early For force investigations to be on the scene? | 侦缉部门来现场是不是为时过早 |
[04:35] | Officers murdered in the street belong to major crimes. | 警员当街遭到杀害归属重案组 |
[04:38] | And civilians killed by l.a.p.d. belong to me. | 而平民被洛城警察打死归我 |
[04:42] | Everything about this says gangs. | 所有的证据显示这是黑帮所为 |
[04:44] | Everything except the dead white boy over there, | 除了那边死去的白人青少年 |
[04:47] | Who I have to treat as a victim until proven otherwise. | 在事件查明前我将他视为一名受害者 |
[04:50] | It’s obvious that your victim Was shooting at our police officers, | 很显然你的受害者朝我们警员开枪 |
[04:53] | Who, despite being immensely outgunned, | 我们警员遭受猛烈枪击 |
[04:56] | Only fired back in self-defense. | 仅仅出于自卫而回击 |
[04:58] | And you can prove that right now as we stand here? | 光站在这里 你就能证明 |
[05:02] | That gun belonged to that boy, and he fired it? | 那枪属于那个孩子? 是他开的火? |
[05:05] | Because if you can’t, what i see is | 如果你不能的话 我所看到的是 |
[05:10] | a traffic stop That ended in a massive shootout, | 拦截车辆而导致的大规模枪战 |
[05:11] | And i’ve got to ask, “why?” | 我得问 为什么? |
[05:13] | It’s my job to answer that question, captain. | 我的工作职责就是回答这个问题 队长 |
[05:16] | It’s my job, as well… | 这也是我的工作职责 |
[05:19] | Because these officers, while defending themselves, | 当这些警员自卫时 |
[05:22] | Discharged their weapons, and a civilian died. | 开枪回击 而一平民中枪死亡 |
[05:25] | If you’ll just step into my command post for — | 如果你到我的指挥部来… |
[05:27] | i’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不会跟着你走 |
[05:30] | I can’t stop f.i.d. from interfering, | 我不能阻止侦缉部门介入此案 |
[05:32] | But you want to be involved, you’re gonna have to follow me. | 但是你想介入此案的话 就跟我走 |
[05:42] | So, this, dead kid here — does he have a name? | 死掉的这个孩子 知道名字了吗? |
[05:44] | Kevin Weber. his driver’s license says he’s 18 years old. | 凯文・韦伯 驾照上登记他18岁 |
[05:47] | He has a simi valley address | 住在西米谷(加州一城市) |
[05:49] | And a juvenile arrest for vandalism. | 未成年时因恣意破坏公物而被捕一次 |
[05:51] | Okay, i want the search warrant for his home ready | 知道了 在我们通知他家人前 |
[05:53] | When we notify the family. | 准备好搜查令 |
[05:55] | Chief, so far, no eyewitnesses to the gunfight, | 局长 目前没有枪战时的目击证人 |
[05:57] | But lots of people saw two guys in a dark-brown car — | 但有许多人看见两名男子驾着一辆深棕色车 |
[06:00] | No make or model — taking off, heading east. | 往东开 还不知道车的牌子和型号 |
[06:02] | Anyone get a license-plate number? | 有人看见车牌号码吗? |
[06:03] | No, ma’am. | 没有 局长 |
[06:04] | I released a tip-line number to the press. | 我向媒体设立了情报热线 |
[06:06] | We’ll get a lot of crazies calling in, | 马上就接到了蜂拥而来电话 |
[06:08] | -But we may also get some leads. -thank you, commander. | -可能会有点线索 -谢谢 长官 |
[06:11] | You’re gonna have every cop in the city | 你们准备调集洛城所有警察 |
[06:12] | pulling over every dark car they see. | 把每一辆深色车都查一遍吗 |
[06:13] | That’s why i’m not handing that information over to anyone, | 所以我才不把这个消息告诉任何人 |
[06:16] | Including our own officers. | 包括我们自己的警员 |
[06:18] | I’m not here to inspire a lynch mob. | 我不想打草惊蛇 |
[06:20] | When i need your assistance, i’ll ask for it, captain. | 我需要你的协助时我会问的 队长 |
[06:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:24] | lieutenant Tao, why don’t you field the calls from the tip line? | 陶副队 你可以开始回答热线的问题了 |
[06:28] | Lieutenant Flynn, why don’t you stay on s.i.d. | 富林副队 你来陪着侦缉队 |
[06:30] | And make sure they follow up on that taillight and ballistics | 追踪尾灯和弹道这条线索 |
[06:33] | And, Sergeant Gabriel, | 加布里埃尔警官 |
[06:35] | I want to know as soon as that search warrant comes in. | 搜查令一到就通知我 |
[06:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:39] | And i have a 72-hour deadline. | 我的底线时间是72小时 |
[06:40] | So the sooner i head off charges against these officers | 这样我就可以尽快撤销 |
[06:43] | For the improper use of force — | 对他们的不当使用武力的指控 |
[06:45] | You want to question these officers About excessive use of force? | 你要盘问那两位警察过度使用武力? |
[06:48] | Really? go to the morgue. | 是这样吗? 去太平间好了 |
[06:49] | With all due respect, sir, | 无冒犯之意 局长 |
[06:51] | When civilians are killed by l.a.p.d. officers, | 一旦有居民被洛城警方人员打死 |
[06:53] | Lawsuits follow. | 人们就会立刻提起诉讼 |
[06:55] | Nothing protects our department more completely | 只有找出事情的真相 |
[06:58] | Than finding out the truth. | 才能有效保护我们的部门 |
[06:59] | You want truth? | 你要事实? |
[07:00] | I have a couple of truths. | 我正面对一堆事实 |
[07:02] | I have to leave here now and tell the chief and the mayor | 我得马上离开去见上司和市长 |
[07:05] | How we intend to catch the people | 告诉他们我们怎么去抓捕 |
[07:07] | Who brutally murdered two of our own. | 那些将我们同事残忍杀害的罪犯 |
[07:08] | Also, i have to explain to the families of our falling officers | 我还得去向死去警员的家属解释 |
[07:11] | Why their husbands and fathers are not coming home tonight. | 为什么他们的丈夫或爸爸今晚没有回家 |
[07:15] | And afterwards, I have to prove that they died with honor. | 这之后 我得去证明他们死得光荣 |
[07:20] | Or would you prefer their reputations smeared | 难道你希望他们在民事诉讼中 |
[07:23] | In a civil suit alleging that they acted in bad faith? | 被人骂丧失诚信而名誉扫地? |
[07:30] | f.i.d. shares the scene, | 刑侦部共享案发现场 |
[07:33] | But it belongs to major crimes. | 但此案属于重案组 |
[07:36] | You may work alongside chief Johnson, | 你和强生局长一起查案 |
[07:38] | But you may not impede her forward motion while solving the case. | 但你在办案时不得妨碍她工作 |
[07:40] | Is that clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[07:42] | Yes, sir. thank you. | 清楚了 多谢 |
[07:44] | Chief, we have a search warrant for Kevin Weber’s apartment. | 头儿 弄到了凯文・韦伯公寓的搜查令 |
[07:46] | -Okay, thank you. let’s go. -I’m going with you. | -谢谢 我们走 -我和你一起 |
[07:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:49] | ’cause at the moment, Kevin Weber is my victim, | 因为此刻 凯文・韦伯是我的受害者 |
[07:51] | And I have to do the notification. | 家属得由我来通知 |
[07:53] | I hope you have your own car. | 希望你自己驱车前往 |
[08:00] | Can you all just watch where you’re walking? | 拜托你们小心点 |
[08:05] | And please put everything back where you found it. | 看完以后请把东西放回原处 |
[08:07] | You hear me, boy? | 听到了吗 孩子 |
[08:10] | Uh, we’ll be extra careful. | 我们会很小心的 |
[08:12] | We were talking about your son, Kevin. | 我们是在说你儿子 凯文 |
[08:14] | I don’t have to answer for my son. | 我儿子的问题我不予回答 |
[08:17] | Kevin is 18. he’s an adult. | 凯文18岁了 已经成年了 |
[08:18] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[08:20] | Do you know any of Kevin’s friends? | 你认识凯文的朋友吗 |
[08:21] | Kevin doesn’t have any friends. | 凯文没有朋友 |
[08:22] | What kind of a car does Kevin drive? | 凯文开的什么车 |
[08:24] | He doesn’t have a car, | 他没车啊 |
[08:25] | And he knows not to come anywhere near my pickup. | 他也不敢用我的皮卡车 |
[08:27] | Excuse me. You know what? Kevin is not here, okay? | 不好意思 凯文现在不在家 好吗 |
[08:30] | So, if you’d like, I can tell him that you all came by. | 不介意的话 他回来后我会转告他你们来过的 |
[08:32] | Is there a message? | 你们有事要我转告吗 |
[08:34] | Yeah, you want a message, lady? I got a message for you. | 是的 女士 我倒真有事要捎给你 |
[08:35] | Careful, lieutenant. | 副队 等等 |
[08:37] | M-mrs. Weber… | 韦伯女士 |
[08:38] | We, uh, have something to tell you. | 我们是有事要通知你 |
[08:40] | – Captain, just a minute. – Earlier tonight… | -先别急 队长 -我很抱歉要告诉你 |
[08:41] | – No. – …I’m sorry to say there was a shooting, | -别说 -今晚早些时候发生了一起枪击案 |
[08:44] | And your son, Kevin, was killed. | 你儿子凯文不幸被杀 |
[08:47] | Oh, no. No. | 不 不 |
[08:49] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不会的 绝不会 |
[08:51] | He just left here a few hours ago. | 他几个小时前还在家里 |
[08:52] | Okay, ma’am. Who did he leave with? | 冷静 女士 凯文是和谁住在一起的 |
[08:54] | I don’t know! I don’t know! But my son is not dead! | 我不知道 我不知道 而且我儿子没有死 |
[08:56] | You do not come into my house | 别在想进我家来跟我说 |
[08:57] | And tell me that my boy is dead! | 我儿子死了 |
[08:58] | Okay, okay, okay. | 冷静 冷静 |
[09:00] | Get your hands off me! | 把你的手拿开 |
[09:01] | I do not want to be touched by Mexicans! | 我讨厌墨西哥人碰我 |
[09:02] | – Sit down, lady. – I don’t want to | -坐下 女士 -我不坐 |
[09:04] | Sit down. Sit down on the couch now! | 坐下 立刻坐在沙发上 |
[09:05] | I don’t want to sit down! | 我不想坐着 |
[09:06] | Sit! | 立刻 |
[09:07] | Chief. | 头儿 |
[09:16] | Well, that’s adorable. | 真有意思 |
[09:22] | Looks like Kevin might have been in a gang after all. | 这样看来凯文也是黑帮的 |
[09:24] | Regardless, his head wasn’t shaved, | 不知道你们注意到没 他没被剃头 |
[09:26] | And I didn’t see any tattoos. | 我也没看见他有任何纹身 |
[09:28] | How do we know what he was up to? | 你们从何得知他想干什么 |
[09:30] | I might have been able to find that out | 如果不是你及时来个通知 |
[09:32] | If you hadn’t short-stopped my interview | 妨碍了我的调查 |
[09:33] | With your notification. | 我早就知道了 |
[09:34] | I got a number here for Adrien’s tattoo and piercing | 我找到了一个叫阿德里安纹身穿孔店的电话 |
[09:37] | And this. | 还有这个图 |
[09:38] | In Nazi land, chief, you don’t usually | 头儿 在纳粹的世界 只有杀过人的人 |
[09:40] | Get the lightning bolts till you’ve killed someone. | 才配得到这个闪电型标志的符号 |
[09:45] | I want to meet this tattoo artist. | 我要去见见这位纹身艺术家 |
[09:46] | Drag him out of bed if you have to. | 不得已的话 把他从床上拖下来 |
[09:48] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[09:52] | Is this enough proof for you | 这个足够能向你说明 |
[09:53] | That Kevin wasn’t just a victim? | 凯文不仅仅是个受害者了吗 |
[09:55] | No. | 不能 |
[10:01] | Bitch. | 婊子 |
[10:11] | Now, j-just slow down. Just take your time. | 你别急 慢慢说 |
[10:13] | Did you get a look at the face of the man? | 你看到那个男人的脸了吗 |
[10:15] | L.a.p.d. Tip line. Who am I speaking to? | 这是洛杉矶警局情报热线 你是哪位 |
[10:18] | No, do not engage him directly, sir. | 不 先生 别和他正面交锋 |
[10:19] | – What’s the make and model? – All right, come on, guys. | -车的牌子和型号是什么 -好了 注意了各位 |
[10:21] | Come on, move along, will you, please? | 请挪动一下 好吗 各位 |
[10:23] | Guys, come on! | 各位 |
[10:24] | If you’re not part of the investigation, | 如果你不是办这个案子的 |
[10:27] | You’re just slowing us down. | 拜托别拖我们后退 |
[10:28] | Hey! Gabriel, any word on that taillight? | 加布里埃尔 有那个尾灯的消息没 |
[10:30] | No, no. | 还没有 |
[10:31] | No, not you. You keep going. | 不是说你 你继续说 |
[10:33] | Yeah, yeah, I’m here. | 嗯 是我 |
[10:34] | I’m still trying to track down that ballistics report. | 我一直在做弹道测试报告 |
[10:36] | F.i.d.?! What the hell are they doing there? | 刑侦部 他们在那里干什么 |
[10:39] | Well, if the guys in the car with Kevin Weber | 如果与凯文・韦伯一同在车里的家伙 |
[10:41] | Have tattoos like this, they’re not running to mexico. | 也有这个纹身的话 他们绝不会逃去墨西哥 |
[10:44] | White power isn’t big down there, chief. | 头儿 白人在那里并不吃香 |
[10:46] | Can the fbi help us track all the different Aryan gangs? | 联邦探员能协助我们找到所有雅利安团伙吗 |
[10:49] | I’ll tell you what — let me make some calls, | 这样吧 我打几个电话过去 |
[10:52] | See what wiretaps are up. | 看看窃听器准备好了没 |
[10:53] | You never know. Maybe there’s been some chatter. | 说不准能窃听到什么消息 |
[10:55] | Okay, thanks. | 好吧 谢了 |
[10:58] | You’re telling me you | 你别告诉我 |
[10:59] | You took our ballistics from the crime scene! | 你把犯罪现场的弹道证物都拿走了 |
[11:00] | Lieutenant, we’re studying them. We’ll give them back. | 副队 我们拿去研究了 我还会还给你们的 |
[11:03] | Captain, that belongs to us! | 队长 那是我们的 |
[11:06] | You tell me how we’re supposed to do our jobs. | 你来说说 你让我们怎么完成工作 |
[11:07] | Lieutenant Flynn, what seems to be the trouble here? | 富林副队 这里出什么问题了 |
[11:10] | Chief, when you were serving the search warrant, | 头儿 在你申请搜查令的时候 |
[11:12] | F.i.d. Came in and swooped | 刑侦部抢先一步 |
[11:13] | And took everything from the crime scene — | 把罪案现场的所有证据都拿走了 |
[11:15] | The casings, the broken taillight, every damn thing! | 弹壳 坏掉的尾灯 所有该死的东西 |
[11:18] | We’re studying them, and then we will give them back. | 我们正在调查 随后就会还给你们 |
[11:22] | Not only are we gonna just give it back, | 不仅是物归原主 |
[11:23] | We will have some answers for you. | 我们还会为你们揭晓谜底 |
[11:25] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[11:34] | Which part of “the scene belongs to major crimes” | 犯罪现场归重案组管 |
[11:37] | Did you not understand, captain? | 这句话你哪点不懂 |
[11:39] | Chief, until we can prove | 局长 除非能证明 |
[11:40] | That the dead civilian lying on the ground | 是那个死者开枪射击了警察 |
[11:42] | Was firing at the police, I need to — | 否则我… |
[11:43] | Chief Johnson, you were saying? | 强生局长 你刚才说到哪儿了 |
[11:45] | We can place Kevin Weber at the crime scene | 我记得在现场 |
[11:47] | With a gun 2 feet from his body. | 凯文・韦伯尸体旁两英尺处有一把枪 |
[11:48] | And the tattoos that we found at his apartment | 依据我们在他房间找到的纹身 |
[11:50] | Link him to Aryan gang | 便能联系到 |
[11:52] | Known for attacks on police officers. | 以袭警而闻名的雅利安团伙 |
[11:53] | And I’m certain — | 所以我确定… |
[11:54] | – Tattoos or drawings? – Drawings of tattoos. | -纹身还是素描 -用来纹身的素描图 |
[11:57] | The coroner’s already confirmed that | 验尸官已证实 |
[11:58] | There’s absolutely no tattoos — | 他身上没什么纹身图 |
[11:59] | You’ve spoken to the coroner?! | 你已经和验尸官谈过了? |
[12:00] | Of course I’ve spoken to the coroner! | 显然是的 |
[12:01] | This is ridiculous. | 无稽之谈 |
[12:03] | Everything indicates that he was involved. | 所有证据都显示对他不利 |
[12:04] | Kevin Weber’s prints are not on the gun | 凯文・韦伯尸体旁的枪上 |
[12:05] | That was found near the body. | 并没有他的指纹 |
[12:07] | He had no gsr on his hands. | 他手上也没有射击残留物 |
[12:08] | Gsr is a complete waste of time. | 找射击残留物简直是浪费时间 |
[12:10] | When Kevin Weber’s mother sues the l.a.p.d. | 当凯文・韦伯的母亲以警员开枪打死他儿子 |
[12:12] | For shooting her son to death, | 起诉洛杉矶警局时 |
[12:14] | The jury will want me to do more than indicate. | 陪审团希望我能出示更多的证据 |
[12:17] | Without these things that you deem unimportant, | 就是那些你所谓不重要的东西 |
[12:19] | Who’s to say right now definitively | 看谁在斩钉截铁地说 |
[12:22] | That he was one of the attackers? | 凯文就是攻击者之一 |
[12:24] | I could if you release my evidence! | 把证据还给我 我就能证明 |
[12:26] | Which you will do now, captain Raydor. | 雷德局长 现在你要做的是 |
[12:29] | I want you to personally take Kevin Weber’s cellphone, | 将私自从现场拿走的凯文・韦伯的手机 |
[12:33] | The casings from the scene… | 和罪案现场的弹壳… |
[12:34] | Chief, I just wanted to get them inputted into the nibin. | 局长 我只需要将它们输进枪弹数据整合系统 |
[12:38] | Our equipment is more sophisticated — | 我们的设备更为精密 |
[12:40] | …and the broken taillight | …和坏掉的尾灯 |
[12:43] | And whatever else chief Johnson needs | 还有其他所有强生局长需要的证物 |
[12:45] | And hand-carry them down to major crimes. | 亲手奉还给重案组 |
[12:48] | Like now. | 就现在 |
[12:50] | And if the inspector general has a problem with that, | 如果检察长对这事还有疑问的话 |
[12:52] | I’ll be happy to have that conversation. | 我乐意和他再谈谈 |
[12:58] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[13:01] | Dismissed. | 散吧 |
[13:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:11] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[13:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:18] | Here’s your evidence. | 这是你们的证物 |
[13:23] | Is that everything? | 所有的吗 |
[13:25] | Oh, gosh, i hope so. | 糟了 我希望是吧 |
[13:29] | Oh, by the way, the lens from the taillight we found | 对了 我们找到的做尾灯的透镜 |
[13:32] | Was placed on every olds cutlass between 1985 and 1990, | 生产与1985年至1990年期间 |
[13:35] | If that helps. | 如果这有用的话 |
[13:40] | Is that the tattoo artist | 这就是在凯文・韦伯家 |
[13:42] | Whose card we found at Kevin Weber’s house? | 留下名片的那位纹身艺术家 |
[13:44] | It is. | 对 |
[13:45] | I have a list of questions I need to ask this guy. | 我有问题要问他 |
[13:48] | If you don’t hear everything you need | 如果你觉得强生局长的审讯有遗漏 |
[13:50] | From chief Johnson’s interview, you can go next. | 你可以待会儿进去 |
[13:53] | I usually go first. | 我通常习惯先进去 |
[13:55] | Then this should be a change for you. | 这次你正好可以变一下 |
[14:02] | I’m deputy chief Johnson. | 我是强生局长 |
[14:03] | I understand sergeant Gabriel here | 相信加布里埃尔警官 |
[14:05] | Informed you of your rights. | 已经念过你的权利了吧 |
[14:06] | Yeah, he just didn’t tell me why you guys | 是的 但他就是不肯告诉我 |
[14:08] | Dragged me down here in the middle of the night. | 你们为什么半夜把我从梦里拽过来 |
[14:10] | I’ve been admiring your work. | 我很欣赏你的工作 |
[14:12] | Well, if you’re interested in something for yourself, | 如果你有这个兴趣的话 |
[14:14] | Come by my studio — in the morning. | 你可以去我的工作室 早上营业的时候 |
[14:16] | I’ll give you the l.a.p.d. Special. | 我会给你一个 洛杉矶警局的特惠 |
[14:19] | What can you tell me about this man? | 何不跟我说说这个人呢 |
[14:20] | Nothing. I don’t know him. | 无话可说 我不认识他 |
[14:22] | We found your business card in his apartment. | 我们在他房间找到了你的工作名片 |
[14:25] | I have lots of clients, man. | 拜托 我客户很多啊 |
[14:28] | I understand that you did some time in prison. | 我知道你在牢里待了一段时间 |
[14:31] | Was this where you learned how to make nazi tattoos? | 这个纳粹纹身图是不是你在那儿学到的 |
[14:34] | Everybody has reasons for the ink they want. | 每个人能都有选择喜好的自由 |
[14:36] | I’m a practicing buddhist. I don’t judge. | 我是佛教徒 对此我不作任何评判 |
[14:41] | I do Aryans. I also do Mexican gangbangers. | 我为雅利安人纹身 为墨西哥帮派纹身 |
[14:44] | It’s — it’s all freedom of speech, man. | 这是 这就像是言论自由 |
[14:47] | Yeah, well, you’re on parole, Adrien, | 是的 但是阿德里安 你现在是假释期 |
[14:49] | And your freedom does not include | 还轮不到你和 |
[14:50] | Associating with known felons. | 重罪犯人打交道 |
[14:51] | It wouldn’t take me more than 20 minutes | 不用20分钟 |
[14:53] | To have you back in jail to finish your sentence. | 我就可以把你打回监狱完成你的判决 |
[14:55] | Look, I don’t ask my clients for their criminal record. | 我不会问我的顾客 他们有没有前科 |
[14:58] | I don’t know that kid. I don’t remember those drawings. | 我不认识这孩子 我也不记得这些图了 |
[15:02] | Thank you and good night. | 多谢你们了 告辞 |
[15:04] | Well, you’ve been very helpful, Adrien. | 阿德里安 你对我们很有用 |
[15:07] | Wouldn’t you say so, sergeant Gabriel? | 你说呢 加布里埃尔警官 |
[15:08] | Yes, extremely helpful. | 是啊 非常有用 |
[15:10] | I should release your name and picture | 我会把你的名字 照片和工作室 |
[15:11] | And place of business to the media as a local hero | 还有你作为本市英雄 如何勇敢反抗雅利安团伙 |
[15:13] | Standing up to the Aryan community. | 这些英雄事迹都报给媒体 |
[15:15] | Imagine what an inspiration you’ll be | 试想一下 |
[15:17] | To all those people terrified of neo-nazi maniacs. | 你会得到多少恐惧新纳粹狂热分子人的崇拜啊 |
[15:20] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. You’re gonna put me on tv? | 你们要我上电视 |
[15:22] | Or…you can sit back down, Adrien. | 或者 你可以坐回来 阿德里安 |
[15:29] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[15:34] | Take some deep breaths. Remember your new mantra. | 深呼吸 记下新的祷告文(印度教、大乘佛教) |
[15:37] | “I help the police. I help the police.” | 我会协助警方 我会协助警方 |
[15:40] | Okay, okay, okay. Nobody do anything crazy here. | 好的好的 不要做傻事 |
[15:42] | Are you saying you want to talk to us on a confidential basis? | 你是说愿意保证我们谈话的私密性吗 |
[15:44] | Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是的是的 |
[15:47] | Now do you remember that kid? | 现在你认得这孩子了吧 |
[15:50] | He came in my sh about a week ago. | 他大约一周前到我店里来 |
[15:52] | I did…some drawings for him and he left, | 我给他纹了点东西然后他就离开了 |
[15:55] | And that is all I know. | 我就知道这点 |
[15:56] | Who was he with? Oh, come on, man. | 他和谁一起来的 不要问了 |
[15:59] | – I need names. – Look,These are bad dudes. | -我要知道名字 -这些可是坏家伙啊 |
[16:01] | And I hear they’re huge in the crystal-meth business, man. | 我听说他们涉足大量的冰毒生意 |
[16:03] | Don’t make me talk about these guys. | 别再问我这些人的事了 |
[16:06] | You’re afraid of the Aryans knowing that you spoke to us? | 愫ε卵爬�安人知道你和我们谈过话�? |
[16:08] | Imagine how you’ll feel when I send you back to lockup | 想象一下要是我把你关到拘留所去 |
[16:11] | And word slips out that you’re a police snitch! | 并透露出去你是个告密者 你会有什么后果呢 |
[16:13] | no, no, no! | 不要 不要 |
[16:16] | Why did she do that? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[16:17] | She basically just threatened to have him killed | 她在我眼皮底下威胁他的生命 |
[16:20] | – He works with Nazis. – Okay | -他和纳粹分子一起工作 -好吧 |
[16:22] | You need something to wipe your tears away? | 你可以擦掉你的眼泪了 |
[16:24] | One guy was kind of short. | 有个人比较矮 |
[16:28] | They called him Stomper or Trooper. | 他们称他顿足还是伞兵的 |
[16:30] | The taller guy, he was the shot-caller. | 高的一个是下开枪令的 |
[16:32] | He didn’t tell me his name, and I didn’t ask. | 他没告诉我他的名字 我也没问 |
[16:34] | – Where can I find ’em? – I don’t know where they live. | -哪里能找到他们 -我不知道他们住哪儿 |
[16:37] | – I don’t know where they live. – Where do I find ’em? | -我不知道他们住哪儿 -哪里能找到他们 |
[16:40] | Uh, they’re on page 29 and 30 of my book. | 他们纹了我书上第29和第30页的图案 |
[16:57] | That’s one more connection between Kevin Weber | 现在凯文・韦伯和杀害警察的凶手 |
[16:59] | And the men who killed our officers. | 又多了个联系 |
[17:01] | You are finding a lot of tattoos. | 你会找到很多纹身 |
[17:05] | I’m more interested in the people wearing them. | 但我只对纹身的人更感兴趣 |
[17:22] | Chief. Chief. | 局长 局长 |
[17:27] | Pardon me. | 不好意思 |
[17:30] | Excuse me. Pardon me. Thank you. | 不好意思 谢谢 |
[17:32] | We’re going through the evidence we got from nurse Ratched. | 我们正在看从瑞奇德护士那拿来的证据 |
[17:36] | Sanchez is running down the phone numbers, | 桑切斯正在追踪电话号码 |
[17:39] | And ballistics has the shells. | 弹道中还有子弹 |
[17:41] | We’re looking through all registered olds cutlasses | 我们正在查所有登记过的旧车 |
[17:43] | From 1985 on. | 从1985的开始 |
[17:44] | So far, it’s another needle-in-a-haystack situation. | 至今还在大海捞针 |
[17:47] | Well, at least we know which haystack to look in. | 至少我们的方向是对的 |
[17:49] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[17:51] | The chief wants me to make a statement. | 局长想要我做个声明 |
[17:53] | Anything you’d like me to release? | 你有什么想让我透露出去的吗 |
[17:55] | Well, Nothing about the case. | 好吧 但跟案子无关 |
[17:56] | But I want the officers’ biographies | 我希望两位警官的生平 |
[17:58] | To make it to the front page of the paper, if possible. | 放在报告的第一页 如果可以的话 |
[18:01] | Officer Stern has twice been awarded the medal of valor, | 斯特恩警官已经两次夺得英勇勋章 |
[18:04] | And officer Duran has two young children | 杜兰警官有两个小孩 |
[18:06] | And a baby on the way — I want people to know that. | 还有一个快生了 我想让公众知道这点 |
[18:08] | Okay. You got it. | 好的 |
[18:10] | Anything else? | 还有其他事吗 |
[18:12] | Yes, can you get Captain Raydor | 是的 可以请你让雷德队长 |
[18:13] | To stop following me? | 别再跟着我了吗 |
[18:15] | I wish I could give you a room to yourself, | 我也希望能让你一个人独处 |
[18:18] | But Raydor has a case, too. | 雷德忙于别的案件 |
[18:21] | Oh, that’s a good idea. | 那倒是个好主意 |
[18:23] | – It is? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[18:25] | Yes. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:26] | Yeah. Sure. Anytime. | 不客气 为您效劳 |
[18:29] | All right, everybody, Listen up! | 好了 各位 听着 |
[18:31] | We have possible a.k.a.S For one of our shooters — | 我们有可疑人物出现 |
[18:35] | “Stomper” or “Trooper.” | 别名是”顿足” 或者”伞兵” |
[18:36] | Please run those names through your moniker databases | 请查一下你们的人名记录中是否有这个名字 |
[18:39] | And check them against | 再查一下 |
[18:41] | The l.a.p.d. gang support section files. | 洛杉矶警局的黑帮资料是否有这个名字 |
[18:43] | Narcotics, please check with all your informants. | 毒品调查科 请查看你们所有的线人 |
[18:45] | See if there’s been any conversation | 看看在贩毒集团中 |
[18:47] | In the meth community. | 是否听到过相关情况 |
[18:48] | For those of you who don’t have a copy, | 没有副本的人 |
[18:50] | Sergeant Gabriel here will be handing out copies | 可以从加布里埃尔警官那拿到 |
[18:52] | Of tattoos that we hope will help identify our suspects. | 我们希望这个纹身能追踪到嫌疑人 |
[18:56] | All right, tattoos. | 请看这个纹身 |
[18:58] | Spider web on the Elbow — you guys probably know that means time served. | 手肘部的蜘蛛网 这意味着做过牢 |
[19:01] | Take one, pass it around. | 拿着 传下去 |
[19:02] | The, uh, next — | 下一个 |
[19:03] | These men are likely two-strikers. | 这两个人可能是2个罢工工人 |
[19:05] | Just the weapons they were carrying | 光是他们使用的武器 |
[19:07] | Would guarantee them life in prison, | 就能判他们终身监禁 |
[19:09] | Which would explain why they shot at our police officers | 这就能解释他们为什么要在停车时 |
[19:11] | At a traffic stop. | 枪击警察 |
[19:13] | Second tattoo, Aryan fist — | 第二个纹身 雅利安人的拳头 |
[19:15] | Shows membership in the neo-nazi or outlaw biker gang. | 用来表示纳粹分子或飞车党之间的兄弟情 |
[19:18] | Sheriff’s department, would you please, please, please | 治安部门 请你们 |
[19:20] | Run this tattoo through your jails? | 在监狱中查一下这个纹身 |
[19:22] | Take one, pass it along,please. | 拿着 请传阅 |
[19:24] | Parole, please make sure that everyone has a copy. | 假释官 请确保人手一份副本 |
[19:26] | In the meantime, I want every suspected neo-nazi | 同时 我希望把所有有嫌疑的纳粹分子 |
[19:29] | And skinhead rounded up. | 和光头在都围捕起来 |
[19:31] | Hit every house, apartment, and trailer park that you can find. | 突击每座房屋 公寓 拖车公园 |
[19:34] | I want to send a message to these people — | 我要传达一条讯息给那些人 |
[19:37] | Kill cops, and you will not live to regret it. | 杀害警察 你会悔不当初 |
[19:45] | Okay, in the meantime, | 另外还有 |
[19:47] | Captain Raydor over here also has a case. | 雷德队长也有个案子 |
[19:48] | I’m sure that she could use your help. | 需要得到你们的帮助 |
[19:50] | Captain Raydor. | 雷德队长 |
[19:59] | Excuse me! | 请注意 |
[20:02] | Can I have your attention, please?! | 能听我说一下吗 |
[20:03] | No one is allowed in my office. | 不要让任何人进来 |
[20:05] | Do you understand what I mean by “no one”? | 明白我指的任何人是什么意思吗 |
[20:06] | – Yes, ma’am. – Thank you. | -明白 -谢谢 |
[20:08] | Excuse me! | 各位 |
[20:10] | Can I have your attention,please?! | 能听我说一下吗 |
[20:14] | Hey, people, let’s hold down the noise! | 大家 请安静 |
[20:20] | Excuse me.Captain Raydor, you were saying? | 雷德 您请说 |
[20:22] | Thank you, lieutenant. | 谢谢 中尉 |
[20:24] | Do you have a fix on our officers? | 找到警官的位置了吗 |
[20:26] | They’re not responding. | 他们没有回应 |
[20:27] | Hey, guys, friar and vesper | 在弗里阿维斯帕 |
[20:29] | If you could come up for air 13. | 空中13号飞近点 |
[20:31] | Shop 542,come in for air 13. | 542号店铺 空中13号快来 |
[20:33] | You up, partner? | 知道了吗 搭档 |
[20:35] | Officers at friar and vesper,come up for air 13. | 弗里阿维斯帕有警员 空中13号飞近点 |
[20:38] | I think I got some officers here. | 我想我找到警员了 |
[20:42] | Control, be advised | 指挥中心 请指示 |
[20:43] | I have officers down at the location. | 目标地点发现警员受伤倒地 |
[20:45] | Friar and vesper –officers need help. | 地点弗里阿维斯帕 请求救援 |
[20:47] | Get me two paramedics to my location right here | 请派送两辆救护车到目标地点 |
[20:49] | Friar and vesper. | 弗里阿维斯帕 |
[20:51] | Officers down.I say again — officers down. | 警员受伤倒地 重复一遍 警员受伤倒地 |
[20:53] | Copy, air 13.Officers down | 收到 空中13号 警员受伤倒地 |
[21:06] | She said no one could come in. | 她说谁也不能进去 |
[21:09] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[21:10] | Don’t shoot!I’m alone. | 不要开枪 我一个人 |
[21:12] | What is it, lieutenant? Has the national guard arrived? | 怎么了 中尉 国家警卫队来了吗 |
[21:15] | Well, captain Raydor is occupied. | 雷德队长有得忙了 |
[21:19] | She’ll be talking for days. | 她有得说了 |
[21:21] | What can I help you with? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[21:23] | I don’t know. I just — I can’t think straight right now. | 我也不知道 我现在不能冷静思考 |
[21:26] | Because of all these people around. | 因为这里人太多了 |
[21:28] | Look, I guarantee you in a couple of days, | 我保证过几天 |
[21:30] | We will have made our arrest, and they’ll all be gone. | 我们就能抓住嫌犯 这些人会全部离开 |
[21:32] | It’ll just be the six of us again. | 这里又会只剩下我们六个 |
[21:36] | Hate to interrupt, but we’ve had over 250 calls to the tip line, | 不得不打扰一下 但是我们收到超过250个举报电话 |
[21:40] | All claiming to have an answer of some kind. | 所有来电都声称有线索 |
[21:42] | Then just five minutes ago,a woman called with a question. | 5分钟前一位女士打来问了个问题 |
[21:45] | What does she want to know? | 她想知道什么 |
[21:47] | She wanted to know if the shooters were Driving an oldsmobile. | 她想知道凶手驾驶的是不是奥尔兹莫比尔牌汽车 |
[21:50] | Claims her nephew lent hers out last night, and it came back damaged. | 她声称外甥昨晚借了她的车 回来的时候车坏了 |
[21:53] | Flynn’s running down the name and address. | 富林正在查名字和地址 |
[21:58] | Oh, sorry, chief. Buzz said I couldn’t come in the other way. | 不好意思 局长 巴斯那边不让进 |
[22:00] | What is it? | 有点什么 |
[22:02] | Well, Tao’s caller turns out to be Eleanor Kretchner, age 69, | 打给陶的名叫埃莉诺・克兰池 69岁 |
[22:05] | And guess what kind of car She owns. | 猜猜看她开什么车 |
[22:07] | A 1987 olds cutlass, Copper color. | 1987年的老牌卡特拉斯 铜色 |
[22:10] | And it gets better. | 还有更好的 |
[22:11] | The nephew who said that he supposedly lent out the car — | 那个声称借车的外甥 |
[22:14] | He just got out of prison a year ago. | 一年前好从牢里出来 |
[22:17] | Check out the mug shot. | 看一下嫌疑犯照片 |
[22:19] | Well, there’s the tattoo. | 他的纹身 |
[22:21] | Edward “teddy” kretchner. | 爱德华・泰迪・克兰池 |
[22:25] | Hey, chief — bringing you an aerial map | 局长 给你看举报者家 |
[22:27] | Of the caller’s residence, | 的空中地图 |
[22:29] | Courtesy of lieutenant Tao’s phone. | 感谢陶中尉的电话 |
[22:31] | Believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[22:33] | E-mail it to the chief’s computer. | 发邮件到局长的电脑里去 |
[22:35] | – E-mail? – Yeah. | -邮件 -是的 |
[22:40] | – Chief? – Yes? | -局长 -说吧 |
[22:42] | The phone number of tao’s caller shows up | 上周举报者的电话号码出现在 |
[22:43] | On kevin weber’s cellphone six times in the past week. | 凯文・韦伯的电话有6次 |
[22:45] | Okay, sent. | 好了 发了 |
[22:48] | No, no, no. Don’t — I can do it. | 不用 不用 我可以的 |
[22:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:57] | There you go.Press. | 来了 按一下 |
[22:59] | Press. | 按一下 |
[23:00] | Oh, for heaven’s sakes. Would you look at that? | 感谢上帝 你能看到吗 |
[23:02] | Looks like there’s a garage around back. | 看起来在屋后有个车库 |
[23:05] | Okay, let’s pay a visit to Ms. Kretchner’s house, | 我们准备拜访一下克兰池女士的家 |
[23:09] | Take a look at that car. | 查看一下那辆车 |
[23:10] | Uh, lieutenant Flynn, I want that taillight. | 富林中尉 我想要那个尾灯 |
[23:13] | And, uh, Detective Sanchez, | 桑切斯探员 |
[23:14] | Please call Detective Mikki Mendoza. | 请通知米琪・门多萨探员 |
[23:16] | Have s.i.s. Set up surveillance On the house. Thank you. | 在房子周围布置好卫星拦截系统 谢谢 |
[23:26] | Detective Mendoza, Congratulations on the new baby. | 门多萨探员 恭喜你有新宝宝了 |
[23:28] | Thanks, ma’am. | 谢谢 局长 |
[23:30] | any sign of mr. Kretchner? | 有克兰池先生的消息吗 |
[23:31] | no, ma’am. | 没有 头儿 |
[23:33] | as far as we can tell, his aunt Eleanor is home alone. | 据我们判断 他姑姑埃莉诺独自在家 |
[23:35] | we are in position, just in case. | 我们都就位了 以防万一 |
[23:38] | thank you, detective. | 谢谢 警探 |
[23:40] | oh, that woman. | 又是她 |
[23:42] | It’s okay, detective. she’s one of us…sort of. | 没事了 警探 她是我们的人 |
[23:46] | chief johnson. | 强生局长 |
[23:47] | I see I’m once again behind in this investigation. | 看来我又掉队了 |
[23:50] | I told you — I can’t slow down. | 早提醒过你 我办事雷厉风行 |
[23:52] | anyway, you’re here. | 既然你来了 |
[23:57] | uh…mrs. Kretchner? | 克兰池太太 |
[24:00] | hello? | 谁 |
[24:01] | hello. I’m detective Johnson. | 您好 我是强生警探 |
[24:03] | This is detectives Raydor and Sanchez. | 这是雷德警探和桑切斯警探 |
[24:06] | We’re here from the los angeles police department, ma’am. | 夫人 我们是洛杉矶警局的 |
[24:08] | oh, my. I can’t believe you came all the way out here. | 天 真不敢相信你们居然大老远跑来 |
[24:12] | the man on the phone didn’t seem all that interested. | 接电话的人一副不屑的口气 |
[24:14] | on the tip line, you mentioned your nephew. | 在热线中 您提到您的侄子 |
[24:18] | yes — Ted. | 对 泰德 |
[24:19] | he gave my car to one of his friends last night. | 他昨晚把我的车借给朋友了 |
[24:23] | i have macular degeneration. | 我眼睛不好 |
[24:25] | I don’t see as well as i once did, | 视力没从前好了 |
[24:27] | so i don’t drive anymore. | 所以我不再开车了 |
[24:29] | but when i went in the garage for my watering can — | 但等我回车库取洒水罐时 |
[24:32] | flowers can’t stay fresh without water — | 鲜花可离不开水 |
[24:34] | well, even i could see my poor old cutlass | 即便我老眼昏花也发现那辆老卡特拉斯车 |
[24:38] | was missing a side mirror. | 侧视镜没了 |
[24:41] | i’ll show you the car. | 我带你们去看车 |
[24:42] | oh, no, that’s all right. we’ll take a look. | 不了 我们自己去看看 |
[24:44] | you stay here. we won’t be long. | 您待这里 我们不会很久 |
[24:53] | is everything okay? | 没问题吗 |
[24:54] | uh, yes, ma’am. everything’s fine. | 没事 夫人 没问题 |
[24:57] | it’s not the car we’re looking for. | 这不是我们要找的车 |
[24:59] | oh, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[25:01] | i-i don’t want to get Teddy in trouble. | 真不希望泰迪又惹麻烦了 |
[25:03] | – are you sure? – yes, ma’am, i’m positive. | -你们确定 -确定 我确定 |
[25:06] | thank you so much for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[25:08] | they should’ve dumped this car. | 他们应该扔了这车 |
[25:10] | yes, they should have, but they didn’t. | 对 他们本该这么做 但是没有 |
[25:12] | so i have to ask myself, “why?” | 所以我问自己 为什么 |
[25:16] | okay, let’s go. wait. | 好 我们走 等下 |
[25:18] | you’re not gonna leave this vehicle here. | 你们不会把车就留在这儿吧 |
[25:20] | yes, i am. | 没错 |
[25:22] | if Kevin Weber was in that car, | 如果凯文・韦伯曾在车里 |
[25:24] | he left behind fingerprints | 他会留下指纹 |
[25:26] | that will definitively connect him to the shooters | 可以指证他就是凶手 |
[25:28] | and make my case. | 我的案子就有头绪了 |
[25:29] | well, i can’t be concerned about your case, captain. | 警长 我可不管你的案子 |
[25:31] | let’s be clear. | 我们得说清楚 |
[25:33] | under the best of circumstances, | 最好的情况是 |
[25:35] | leaving this car behind as a lure for Ted Kretchner | 把车子留在这里引诱泰德・克兰池 |
[25:39] | guarantees a confrontation of some sort with police officers | 会导致警民之间的相互敌对 |
[25:42] | you’ve already lathered up into an angry mob. | 你们已经惊动暴民了 |
[25:45] | have you thought about the consequences of that? | 你考虑过后果吗 |
[25:47] | yes. | 考虑过了 |
[25:49] | and if we end up having to shoot these killers, | 如果最终我们不得不杀死凶手 |
[25:51] | the crime scene will be all yours, captain. | 你就可以独享犯罪现场了 队长 |
[25:54] | detective. | 警探 |
[25:56] | ma’am. | 女士 |
[26:05] | whatcha got in there? | 让我看看 |
[26:06] | aww, he’s got your eyes. | 他的眼睛和你真像 |
[26:08] | and your personality. | 还继承了你的个性 |
[26:31] | look at that. | 看那边 |
[26:33] | wetbacks with a baby. | 带孩子的墨西哥佬 |
[26:36] | probably got nine more at home. | 家里说不定还有九个娃等着呢 |
[26:38] | yeah, man. | 没错 |
[26:40] | whole town’s gone brown, man. | 这镇子都快被染成棕色了 |
[26:45] | police! don’t move! stay where you are! | 警察 别动 待着别动 |
[26:47] | drop to the ground with your hands up! | 把手举起来趴地上 |
[26:51] | ah… don’t move! | 别动 |
[26:53] | take another step, and i’ll blow your brains out! | 再走一步 我崩了你的头 |
[26:54] | no, you won’t. | 你才不会 |
[27:03] | don’t move grab him! | 别动 抓住他 |
[27:23] | arms behind your back. | 手放背后 |
[27:25] | arms behind your back! | 手放背后 |
[27:28] | got you, you son of a bitch! | 抓住你了 狗娘养的 |
[27:34] | may i have your attention? everyone, listen up. | 大家注意了 |
[27:38] | we got ’em. | 我们抓住他们了 |
[27:40] | we got ’em! | 我们抓住他们了 |
[27:57] | meet Ted Kretchner — got his first strike for armed robbery, | 这位就是泰德・克兰池 第一次被抓是因为持枪抢劫 |
[28:00] | got his second one on a meth beef. | 第二次是因为摇头丸被抓 |
[28:03] | nice. who’s his friend? | 好 他同伙是谁 |
[28:04] | Jesse Langhoffer, a.k.a. stomper. | 杰西・兰赫弗 别名顿足 |
[28:06] | he’s a nazi lowrider | 他是个纳粹狂热者 |
[28:07] | who did a long stint in folsom with Teddy. | 曾和泰迪在福尔松游荡过一阵子 |
[28:10] | well, as i see it, we have a few issues here. | 依我看 我们碰到麻烦了 |
[28:13] | we can’t place either one of these guys in the oldsmobile | 我们不能指证他们任何一个 |
[28:15] | at the time of the murder, | 在案发时在那辆老轿车里 |
[28:16] | we have no weapons, we have no witnesses. | 没有找到武器 没有目击证人 |
[28:19] | so, obviously, a confession will be very important. | 显然 逼他们招供很重要 |
[28:22] | but another issue has come up, which may be more serious. | 但另一件更重要的事来了 |
[28:25] | i don’t mean to step on your case, | 我不想插手你们的案子 |
[28:28] | but mr. Kretchner has twice asked for medical attention, | 但克兰池先生已经两次要求医疗照顾 |
[28:31] | which automatically triggers a use-of-force investigation. | 你们自然会用暴力审讯 |
[28:34] | – now? really? – yeah. | -现在吗 真的吗 -对 |
[28:36] | look, this kind of thing happens all the time | 这种事经常会发生 |
[28:39] | when people resist arrest. | 当这些人拒捕时 |
[28:40] | if you hadn’t been here — | 如果你不在这里 |
[28:42] | i warned you about leaving the car. | 我警告过你们别放过那车 |
[28:43] | captain, if you go into the interview room | 队长 如果你进审讯室 |
[28:45] | and follow the rules from that little book of yours, | 用传统的方式审讯他们 |
[28:47] | i promise you these men will lawyer up. | 你就等着被告上法庭吧 |
[28:49] | please let me go first. | 请让我先进 |
[28:51] | i understand the complexity of this situation, chief, | 我了解现在的情况有多复杂 |
[28:53] | but i can’t let you do that. | 但我不会让你那么做 |
[28:55] | captain, what does the guy have — a black eye? | 队长 那人怎么了 黑眼圈? |
[28:57] | i mean, it hasn’t even started swelling yet. | 眼睛都没肿呢 |
[28:58] | pretending not to see things | 睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[29:00] | is how i came to be here in the first place, lieutenant. | 我刚来时就这么办的 副队 |
[29:02] | does anybody really think i want to go in there? anyone? | 你们以为我真的想进去吗 是吗 |
[29:06] | okay. all right, captain. fine. go ahead. | 好吧 队长 好 去吧 |
[29:09] | just, all i ask is that you hurry, please. | 请您抓紧时间 |
[29:11] | hey, you know what you call 50 mexicans lined up in a row? | 猜个谜语 50个墨西哥人排一排 |
[29:16] | a spicket fence. | 棕色栅栏 |
[29:23] | do you need me to stay, ma’am? | 你要我留下吗 女士 |
[29:24] | oh. no, thank you, detective Sanchez. | 不用 谢谢 桑切斯警探 |
[29:26] | i’m fine. | 我很好 |
[29:27] | Sanchez. | 桑切斯 |
[29:32] | mr. Kretchner, i’m captain Raydor. | 克兰池先生 我是雷德队长 |
[29:35] | is this a good time to talk? | 现在方便谈谈吗 |
[29:36] | what, has he got a lunch date? we’re gonna be so screwed here. | 他俩是在约会吗 这下可完了 |
[29:39] | no, we’re not. | 不 不会的 |
[29:41] | sergeant gabriel, pleaseprepare the search warrant | 加布里埃尔警官 请准备去克兰池夫人房子的搜索令 |
[29:44] | i need to ask you a few questions | 我要问你一些问题 |
[29:47] | about the circumstances of your arrest. | 关于您被捕的情况 |
[29:50] | first, mr. Kretchner, | 首先 克兰池先生 |
[29:52] | i need to inform you | 我要告知您 |
[29:53] | that you have the right to remain silent, | 您有权保持沉默 |
[29:56] | which means you can refuse to answer any question. | 您有权不回答任何问题 |
[29:59] | anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. | 您所说的一切将会作为呈堂证供 |
[30:02] | do you understand? | 您明白吗 |
[30:05] | you have the right to have an attorney, | 您有权请一位律师 |
[30:07] | to consult an attorney before talking to the police, | 在与警方讨论前可以跟律师咨询 |
[30:10] | and to have an attorney present | 也可以在现在或将来 |
[30:11] | during questioning now and in the future. | 我们审问您时请律师到场 |
[30:13] | do you understand? | 您明白吗 |
[30:15] | oh, my god. how are we gonna get out of this? | 天 我们接下来怎么办 |
[30:17] | no, no, no. it’s okay. | 不 不 不 没关系 |
[30:19] | they probably were never gonna talk to me anyway. | 他们可能什么也不会对我说了 |
[30:22] | her advising him of his rights — | 她告诉他的一切权利 |
[30:23] | this may actually work to our advantage. | 也许会对我们调查有帮助 |
[30:25] | knowing and understanding your rights | 我已经向您解释过 |
[30:27] | as i’ve explained them to you, | 您的权利了 |
[30:29] | are you willing, mr. Kretchner, | 您愿意了吗 克兰池先生 |
[30:30] | to answer a few questions without an attorney present? | 愿意在没有律师出场时回答问题吗 |
[30:33] | eat me. | 做梦 |
[30:37] | is that “eat me” as in “i want to talk” | 做梦是不是代表我愿意说呢 |
[30:40] | or “eat me” as in “i’m unwilling to cooperate”? | 还是代表 我拒绝合作 |
[30:48] | “eat me” as in | 做梦是说 |
[30:50] | “i’m not saying a word without my lawyer,” you dumb bitch. | 没有律师我一个字也不说了 白痴女人 |
[30:54] | okay. | 好 |
[31:02] | nice. | 不错 |
[31:03] | i kind of like business suits. | 我喜欢穿西服的女人 |
[31:08] | smile. | 笑一个 |
[31:09] | ooh, nice. | 好 |
[31:12] | thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 |
[31:24] | i’m sorry i had to do that. | 我很抱歉不得不那么做 |
[31:26] | you still have the other suspect. | 你们还可以审另一个 |
[31:30] | Jesse Langhoffer, a.k.a. stomper? | 杰西・兰赫弗 别名顿足 |
[31:32] | you have the right to remain silent. | 您有权保持沉默 |
[31:34] | anything you say | 你所说的 |
[31:35] | can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 都将成为呈堂证供 |
[31:37] | you have the right to an attorney. | 您有权请律师 |
[31:39] | if you can’t afford one, the state will provide one for you. | 如果您请不起 政府将会为您指定一位 |
[31:41] | your buddy Ted refused to talk to us. | 你的同伙泰德拒绝跟我们说话 |
[31:43] | how about you? you want to talk? | 你呢 你想谈吗 |
[31:45] | no. | 不 |
[31:46] | fine. | 好 |
[31:50] | excellent work, captain. | 干得好 队长 |
[31:52] | thank you so much for your help. we’ll take it from here. | 非常感谢您的帮助 下面的就交给我们好了 |
[31:54] | Where will you take it? they’re not gonna talk to you. | 你们打算怎么接受 他们不会说的 |
[31:56] | I don’t need them to. | 没必要 |
[31:57] | I’m gonna take them home, and then they’ll confess. | 我送他们回家 他们自然会招供 |
[32:00] | Sergeant Gabriel, do you have the warrant? | 加布里埃尔警官 你拿到搜查令了吗? |
[32:02] | – Sure do. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[32:03] | Pardon me, captain. | 先走一步了 队长 |
[32:05] | I got a question for you — | 我有个问题想问 |
[32:07] | Is there a white man on the police force these days? | 现在警察部门是不是被白人所统治了 |
[32:09] | Have a seat in here, please. | 坐进去 |
[32:11] | you miss prisoner valet? | 想念监狱里的室友了 |
[32:13] | Well, gentlemen, we may not have enough evidence to hold you, | 我们可能是没有足够的证据扣押你们 |
[32:17] | And since you’ve invoked your right to counsel, | 同时你们有权为自己要求有律师在场 |
[32:19] | I can’t ask you any questions. | 我不能问你们任何问题 |
[32:20] | So, just sit tight, and if we don’t find anything | 放轻松点 |
[32:23] | In our search of the house, you’ll be free to go. | 我们搜查一无所获的话 你们就能被释放 |
[32:25] | uh, Stomper, don’t forget what you and i talked about. | 顿足 别忘了我们之间的谈话 |
[32:27] | What? | 什么? |
[32:30] | Hey, I want my bike back! | 我要我的自行车 |
[32:31] | Give these men some air. | 让这两人单独呆会儿 |
[32:33] | Move the hell over. | 坐过去一点 |
[32:34] | I’m trying, man. | 我在试 |
[32:36] | – Uh, good luck, sergeant. – you too. | -祝你好运 警官 -你也是 |
[32:37] | What the hell was she talking about? | 她在胡言乱语些什么? |
[32:39] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[32:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:50] | We have video and audio, chief. | 我们布置了监控录像 头儿 |
[32:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:53] | And lieutenant Tao is wearing an earpiece. | 陶副队带了耳机 |
[32:56] | Thank you, Buzz. | 多谢你 巴斯 |
[32:57] | You’ve set everything up so that we succeed or fail | 你设了这么多全套 |
[33:00] | Based solely on the outcome of this search. | 看来成败与否就在此一博了? |
[33:02] | As you so rightly pointed out, | 正如你所指出的那样 |
[33:04] | Teddy and Stomper had no reason to come back for the car, | 泰迪和顿足没有理由为了那辆车回去 |
[33:06] | But they did come back. | 但他们却回去了 |
[33:08] | So, there must be something in this house | 那房子里一定有东西 |
[33:10] | That they really, really want. | 是他们迫切要拿到的 |
[33:11] | And now they’re gonna help us find it. | 他们会帮我们找出来的 |
[33:14] | Oh? | 哦 |
[33:15] | Yes. “oh.” | 是的 “哦” |
[33:17] | excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[33:19] | Lieutenant Tao, give me a signal if you can hear me. | 陶副队 你要能听到的话给我个暗示 |
[33:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:28] | Buzz, do we have audio for our boys in the car? | 巴斯 看下车里那两人的情况 |
[33:32] | I told you we shouldn’t have brought that kid along. | 我早说过不能带这个孩子一起来 |
[33:34] | no, seriously. | 不 |
[33:35] | When they found him… | 当他们找到他的时候 |
[33:38] | …t-t-that just led right to us. | 就会查到我们 |
[33:39] | Kevin’s dead. he can’t talk. | 凯文死了 死人是不会说话的 |
[33:42] | Long as you kept your mouth shut… | 只要你闭嘴 |
[33:44] | What the hell’s that supposed to mean? | 那个究竟意味着什么? |
[33:46] | When the cops jumped us, you looked happy to see them. | 警察来抓我们的时候 你很高兴嘛 |
[33:48] | We were caught, Teddy. | 我们都被捕了 |
[33:49] | What the hell’d you want me to do? | 你他妈的要我怎么办 |
[33:51] | You were so ready to jump down to all fours. | 你早就准备着举手投降 |
[33:53] | I mean, it was like you’re back in the joint. | 你似乎回来的正是时候 |
[33:54] | – shut up, man. – no, I’m not gonna shut up. | -闭嘴 -不 我要说 |
[33:57] | Dude, hey, look. your flag. | 老兄 看 你的旗子 |
[34:04] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[34:08] | I-i-i told you — we should’ve dumped everything. | 我告诫过你 要清理掉所有东西 |
[34:11] | no way. | 没门 |
[34:12] | If they look hard enough, they’re gonna find it. | 如果他们查得够清楚 就会找到那东西了 |
[34:14] | look, they can look in that house all day long. | 他们整天就查那房子 |
[34:16] | they’re never gonna find anything. | 绝对什么都找不到 |
[34:18] | okay, there’s nothing in the house. | 房子里一无所有 |
[34:21] | lieutenant Tao, would y’all please check the backyard? | 陶副队 你去查下后院吧 |
[34:23] | backyard, fellas. | 后院 |
[34:32] | that blond lady cop… | 那个金发碧眼的女警 |
[34:36] | you know her? | 你认识她? |
[34:37] | no, man. | 当然不 老兄 |
[34:38] | well, then what did she mean, | 那她说的是什么意思 |
[34:40] | “Stomper, remember what we talked about?” hmm? | 顿足 别忘了我们之间的谈话 |
[34:43] | nothing. i don’t know. s-she told me my rights. | 我不知道 她只是说了我应有的权利 |
[34:45] | – yeah. I’m sure of that. – I swear. | -是啊 就知道你这么说 -我发誓 |
[34:47] | yeah, you know, I’m wondering if you got a loose tongue | 你知道 我怀疑你要是多嘴多舌 |
[34:49] | to go along with that green thumb of yours. | 泄露你的绿拇指(指很有园艺才能) |
[34:51] | no. | 没有 |
[34:52] | “green thumb”… | 绿拇指 |
[34:54] | lieutenant tao, i — i seem to remember | 陶副队 我似乎记得 |
[34:56] | Teddy’s aunt saying something about fresh flowers. | 泰迪的姑姑说过鲜花的事 |
[35:08] | damn it! | 该死的 |
[35:09] | this is bad, man. this is so bad. | 惨了 老兄 这次死定了 |
[35:11] | okay, i think we’re getting closer. | 好的 我们应该接近目标了 |
[35:13] | come on. | 拜托 |
[35:15] | lieutenant, what’s under the planter to the left? | 副队 左边花盆下面有什么 |
[35:22] | no, no, no. your left. | 不 是你的左边 |
[35:42] | What did you tell her?! huh?! | 你告诉她什么了? |
[35:44] | Teddy, i swear on my mother, man — i didn’t say anything. | 泰迪 我以母亲的名义发誓 我什么都没说 |
[35:47] | – yeah, you did! – no, i didn’t, i swear! | -就是你干的 -不 我发誓我没有 |
[35:51] | there’s our evidence. | 这就是证据 |
[35:52] | I didn’t tell her anything, Teddy. | 泰迪 我真没有告诉她任何事 |
[35:54] | i swear on my mother, man. you got to believe me. | 我以母亲的名义起誓 你要相信我 |
[35:55] | i don’t believe you! | 我不相信 |
[35:57] | you had to come out shooting, didn’t you? | 是你开枪的 |
[35:59] | i wanted to keep on driving! | 我只是开车而已 |
[36:00] | you’re as guilty as i am. | 你和我一样有罪 |
[36:01] | i swear — if you rolled on me, | 我发誓 如果你出卖我 |
[36:04] | i will cut your throat so fast. | 我立刻拧断你的脖子 |
[36:06] | Teddy, i-i didn’t roll on you. | 泰迪 我真没出卖你 |
[36:09] | look, i didn’t roll on you, Teddy. calm down. | 我没出卖你 泰迪 冷静 |
[36:11] | and there’s our confession. | 这就是他们的招供 |
[36:14] | Rat bastard! | 卑鄙的家伙 |
[36:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:28] | Officer. | 警官 |
[36:29] | Thank you. | 警官 |
[36:34] | I’m not saying anything without my lawyer. | 没有律师陪同 我拒绝回答任何问题 |
[36:36] | That’s okay. | 可以 |
[36:37] | i already have your confession on our little camera here. | 这里的录像机已经记录了你们的口供 |
[36:39] | say hello, gentlemen. | 打个招呼吧 |
[36:41] | what? | 什么 |
[36:44] | say goodbye. | 说再见吧 |
[36:48] | got an m16, ak-47, | 我们发现一支M16步枪和一支AK47步枪 |
[36:51] | and a big bag of crystal meth. | 还有一大包冰毒 |
[36:54] | excellent work, gentlemen. | 干得好 |
[36:55] | what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[36:57] | Teddy, what are you doing? | 泰迪 你在做什么 |
[37:01] | Teddy, don’t do anything stupid, man. | 别做啥事啊 老兄 |
[37:04] | they’re all right there, Teddy. | 警察都在那里呢 泰迪 |
[37:06] | Teddy! | 泰迪 |
[37:07] | chief…looks like he must have slipped his cuffs. | 头儿 他似乎挣脱手铐了 |
[37:09] | Teddy! | 泰迪 |
[37:11] | die, you little bitch! | 去死吧 你这混蛋 |
[37:13] | i suppose we should do something. | 我想我们该做点什么吧 |
[37:18] | bitch! you little bitch! you little… | 混蛋 混账 |
[37:24] | now, now, now, now, now, captain, | 好了 队长 |
[37:26] | there’s no police involvement. | 这还无需警察插手 |
[37:27] | unless Teddy kills him, it’s not your problem. | 除非泰迪杀了他 还轮不到你来管 |
[37:29] | chief Johnson, you got to do something. | 强生警官 你还是做点什么吧 |
[37:32] | – you got do something right now. – all right, officer. | -你该立即下令了 -好的 警官 |
[37:33] | choke you to death! | 我掐死你 |
[37:36] | detective sanchez. | 桑切斯警探 |
[37:47] | sorry for the wait, captain. | 让你久等了 |
[37:48] | Just wanted to make sure that our use of force | 只希望我们的武力使用 |
[37:50] | was appropriate and responsible. | 是合理合法的 |
[38:11] | chief Johnson. | 强生警官 |
[38:13] | captain Raydor. | 雷德队长 |
[38:16] | – i see you made your deadline. – yes, ma’am. | -我看到你提出的最后期限了 -是的 长官 |
[38:19] | officers Stern and Duran have been completely exonerated. | 斯特恩和杜兰警官已经证明无罪了 |
[38:24] | and because of the way force investigation division operates, | 而且因为暴力调查组的调查方式问题 |
[38:27] | i’ll be investigating the murder | 我会负责调查像他们那样好警察 |
[38:29] | of more good cops just like them. | 却不幸被杀的谋杀案 |
[38:31] | excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[38:33] | when officers are shot and killed in the line of duty, | 若警员在执勤中被射杀 |
[38:36] | they’re investigated by me. | 将由我调查 |
[38:37] | when they shoot back, they’re investigated by you. | 而他们开枪回击 则由你来调查 |
[38:40] | that means that they’ll think twice | 这就是说他们会在保护自己前 |
[38:42] | before defending themselves. | 思考再三 |
[38:44] | that hesitation will mean that more good cops will die. | 可这点犹豫将会葬送更多的优秀警官 |
[38:49] | i have to ask — | 我不得不问 |
[38:51] | have you ever considered what your principles cost? | 你考虑过你的原则所造成的代价吗? |
[38:54] | $70 million. | 7千万美元 |
[38:57] | that was the settlement in the rampart case. | 这是中心区警员自卫性案件的花费 |
[39:00] | 100 | 100件 |
[39:04] | that’s how many convictions were overturned | 这是由于警方内奸 |
[39:06] | due to renegade policing | 和缺乏独立监督系统 |
[39:08] | and lack of oversight in one division alone, | 而被法庭推翻的定罪数量 |
[39:10] | not to mention the loss of trust | 更不说洛杉矶警局为了维持调查的高效性 |
[39:13] | the l.a.p.d. needs to remain effective. | 而失去了民众的信任 |
[39:19] | there has to be a better way. | 应该有更好的办法 |
[39:21] | well… | 是啊 |
[39:24] | until then, you’ve got me. | 到那时 我帮你 |
[39:29] | well, i see you’re going to the funeral. | 你是要去葬礼吧 |
[39:31] | yeah. | 是的 |
[39:32] | don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[39:34] | i have my own car. | 我能自己开车去 |
[39:57] | everyone ready? | 所有人都各就各位了? |
[39:59] | yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[40:01] | today… | 今天 |
[40:03] | …is for honoring our fallen. | 我们前去缅怀他们的逝去 |
[40:06] | and the fact that we can now do that | 我们所能做的是 |
[40:09] | with their killers in custody… | 将凶手绳之以法 |
[40:12] | is the best thing that you could do for their families… | 这是对死者的家庭和亲人 |
[40:17] | …and their loves ones. | 最好的慰藉 |
[40:18] | you’ve not only done your jobs… | 你们所做的不仅仅是完成你们的工作 |
[40:21] | you’ve helped to ease their pain. | 你们更减轻了他们的痛苦 |
[40:26] | and for that, i thank you. | 对此 我衷心感谢你们 |
[40:30] | it’s our privilege, sir. | 这是我们的荣幸 长官 |
[40:38] | thank you. oh. | 谢谢 |
[41:02] | it’s just the six of us again, lieutenant. | 这里又只有我们六人了 副队 |
[41:09] | for now. | 现在起 |