时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | oh,these screens again. Buzz! | 这倒霉投影幕 Buzz |
[00:08] | it’s not me. | 不关我事 |
[00:09] | It’s fraud downstairs. | 是楼下的诈骗专案组 |
[00:10] | Our remotes use the same signal. | 我们的遥控器输出信号是一样的 |
[00:12] | – If you’d just let me change the frequency – No! | – 只要你们同意让我改掉频段 – 不行 |
[00:14] | Fraud can change their remote. | 诈骗组可以改他们遥控的频段 |
[00:16] | But they won’t. | 但他们不会改的 |
[00:18] | well,the signal shouldn’t be able to go through | 按理说 信号不该 |
[00:20] | the floor or walls,anyway,buzz. | 穿透地板或墙吧 Buzz |
[00:23] | there’s a design flaw in this part of the building. | 大楼这块设计有缺陷 |
[00:26] | yeah. Uh,lieutenant provenza,major crimes. | 我是Provenza副队 这里是重案组 |
[00:28] | I want to speak to whoever’s in charge down there. | 叫你们管事儿的接电话 |
[00:34] | Good evening. L.a.p.d. Major crimes. Detective gabriel. | 晚上好 洛杉矶警署重案组 我是Gabriel警探 |
[00:36] | Buzz,where’s the mushroom pizza? | Buzz 蘑菇比萨呢 |
[00:38] | – There’s nothing here that’s vegetarian. – I’m sorry,ma’am. There’s no detective erico here. | – 这儿只有素食的 – 抱歉 夫人 这没有叫Erico的警官 |
[00:41] | They were out of mushrooms, | 蘑菇比萨卖光了 |
[00:42] | so I got you a pizza with bell peppers on it instead. | 我就给你买了甜椒比萨 |
[00:44] | – Bell peppers? – Guys,I can’t hear. | – 甜椒? – 伙计们 我听不到了 |
[00:46] | – When have you ever seen me eat a bell pepper? – Hello? | – 你何时见我吃过甜椒比萨了 – 喂? |
[00:48] | – It’s a vegetable! – Ma’am,are you in some kind of trouble? | – 这是素的 – 夫人 你遇到什么困难了吗 |
[00:50] | Guys! Would you shut up,please? | 能消停会儿吗 拜托 |
[00:53] | Hello? Ma’am? Are you still there? | 喂? 夫人 你还在吗 |
[00:55] | There’s somebody in my house. There’s somebody here. | 有人在我家里 有人在这 |
[00:58] | O – okay,ma’am. You know what? Give me your name and address. | 别紧张 夫人 告诉我你的姓名地址 |
[01:00] | And we’ll get someone over to you right away. | 我们立刻派人到你那去 |
[01:02] | I need detective erico. | 我要找Erico警探 |
[01:03] | Okay. Uh,detective erico. | 好吧 Erico警探 |
[01:05] | Erico! Guys. | Erico 伙计们 |
[01:06] | Anyone ever hear of this erico? | 有人听说过这人吗 Erico |
[01:07] | Ma’am,we’re searching for detective erico. | 夫人 我们正在找Erico警探 |
[01:09] | But right now,I need you to tell me where you are. | 但我需要知道你在哪 |
[01:11] | What’s your address? | 你的地址是哪里 |
[01:12] | Oh,no. You won’t get here soon enough. | 不 你们来不及赶来的 |
[01:13] | I’m in trouble now! | 我现在有麻烦 |
[01:14] | – Ma’am … – There’s somebody here. | – 夫人… – 有人藏在这 |
[01:16] | – I have to go get my gun. – All right. Ma’am,just… | – 我得去拿我的枪 – 没事 夫人… |
[01:18] | Okay,just stay calm and tell me your address. | 请冷静点 告诉我你的地址 |
[01:20] | Look,I can’t talk louder. | 听着 我不能大声说话 |
[01:22] | If I can just get to my gun… | 如果我能拿到枪… |
[01:23] | Erico? Anyone? Anything? | Erico? 找到什么相关信息没 |
[01:25] | No erico here. | 这儿没有叫Erico的 |
[01:26] | Maybe a different spelling. | 可能不是那样拼的 |
[01:27] | – Okay,ma’am,stay calm,okay? – My gun — my gun is gone! | – 夫人 请冷静点 好吗 – 我的枪 枪不见了 |
[01:30] | It’s — it’s not here! Oh,my go… | 不在这 天哪… |
[01:35] | Hello?Hello? Ma’am,are you there? | 喂? 夫人 还在吗? |
[01:37] | Hello? Damn it! | 喂? 见鬼! |
[01:38] | We got to get her back. | 回拨给她 |
[01:39] | We got to get her back right now! | 必须马上回拨过去 |
[01:40] | Her phone line is blocked. | 她的电话接不通 |
[01:41] | So unless she calls us back,there’s nothing we can do. | 只能等她打回来 别无他法 |
[01:43] | Except find detective erico! | 还可以找Erico警官啊 |
[01:44] | Why couldn’t you guys find detective erico? | 你们怎么就找不到Erico警官呢 |
[01:47] | She might’ve been running the two words together. | 她可能是连读了 |
[01:49] | There’s a detective “verico,” with a “v,” | 有位”Verico”警探 前面多个”v” |
[01:51] | works threat management. | 威胁管理部的 |
[01:53] | Stalking cases. | 负责非法跟踪的案子 |
[01:55] | tao,yeah,let’s get this detective verico | 陶 叫Verico警探 |
[01:58] | up here with his open case files. | 带着他正在跟进的案件资料过来 |
[02:00] | Where’s chief johnson? | Johnson副局去哪了 |
[02:01] | She’s in an interview with some police commissioners downstairs. | 她正在楼下与几位警监会谈 |
[02:04] | Somebody should run down,pass her a note about what’s going on. | 谁下去告诉她一下这事情 |
[02:07] | Buzz. | |
[02:09] | Detective verico’s got the week off. | Verico警探这周休假 |
[02:10] | They said it’s gonna take at least an hour | 他们说至少得一小时后 |
[02:11] | before they bring his case files up here. | 才能将他的案子资料拿上来 |
[02:13] | Give me that. | 电话给我 |
[02:14] | This is commander taylor. | 我是Taylor队长 |
[02:16] | I want verico’s cases, | 我需要Verico负责的案件资料 |
[02:17] | and I need lights and sirens headed to every female | 还有 派警车去他调查的 |
[02:20] | on his list of stalking victiMs. Right now. | 每位非法跟踪案女受害者家 马上 |
[02:35] | everything to the rear of the residence is clear. Nobody home. | 后屋安全 没有人 |
[02:39] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[02:41] | Same with the front rooMs. There’s nothing here. | 前面的房间也没有情况 |
[02:47] | All clear on the second floor! | 二楼安全 |
[02:49] | Yeah,we got nothing down here,either. | 楼下也没发现情况 |
[02:51] | I’m very sorry for the intrusion. | 抱歉我们闯进来 |
[02:53] | I hope you understand. | 希望您能理解 |
[02:54] | We,uh,we just have to check these things out sometimes. | 有时候只是例行检查 |
[02:56] | Not a problem — Really. | 没什么的 |
[03:08] | clear! Clear the door! | 安全 门口安全 |
[03:15] | 16863. I have a female down inside my location. | 警员16863 我发现一名女士倒在地上 |
[03:19] | Gunshot wound. She does not appear to be breathing. | 中枪 没有生命迹象 |
[03:21] | Roll paramedics.And advise major crimes | 叫警医来 通知重案组 |
[03:23] | we found their victim. | 我们发现了他们的受害人 |
[03:28] | danielle ross. | |
[03:30] | 43 years old. | 43岁 |
[03:32] | Single. Lived alone. | 单身 一个人生活 |
[03:33] | She dialed my extension by mistake little over two hours ago | 两个多小时前 她拨错号码打到我的分机上 |
[03:36] | looking for detective verico, | 找威胁管理部的 |
[03:38] | who works in threat management. | Verico警探 |
[03:40] | Ms. Ross was shot once in the right temple area. | Ross女士右太阳穴中一枪 |
[03:43] | The bullet entered and exited,hitting the wall over there by sanchez. | 子弹穿出 击中Sanchez身旁那里 |
[03:48] | Judging by what looks to be a. 40 caliber casing over here on the floor, | 从地板上这个A40口径的弹壳来看 |
[03:51] | the weapon was fired from somewhere around…here. | 大概是从…这里开枪的 |
[03:56] | We found a.40 caliber hand gun in a trash can behind the house. | 我们在房子后的垃圾桶里 发现了A40口径的手枪 |
[03:59] | It might be her weapon. | 可能是她的枪 |
[04:00] | We’re checking the registration right now. | 我们正在查登记号 |
[04:02] | Box cutter? | 美工刀? |
[04:04] | With a broken blade. | 刀片断了 |
[04:06] | Think maybe she used that to try and fend off her attacker? | 也许她试图用这个保护自己? |
[04:09] | Maybe,chief. | 有可能 头儿 |
[04:11] | But look at this. | 但看这儿 |
[04:15] | she was shot.. | 她中枪.. |
[04:17] | And her throat was cut. | 而且被割喉 |
[04:20] | Yeah,the,uh,throat injury happened postmortem. | 没错 喉部伤口是死后留下的 |
[04:22] | If someone had severed her jugular while she was still alive… | 如果在她活着的时候被割断颈静脉 |
[04:24] | we’d be walking in blood. | 早就血流成河了 |
[04:26] | Any idea how the killer got in? | 知道凶手怎么进来的吗? |
[04:28] | no. | 不知道 |
[04:29] | And,uh,there’s no sign of forced entry. | 没有强行入室的痕迹 |
[04:32] | Now,there are three doors to the house. | 这间屋子有三个门 |
[04:34] | The front door,which was dead-bolted | 前门被反锁 |
[04:36] | and chain-locked from the inside 每 并从里面用链子锁上 | |
[04:39] | Uh,before we breached it. | 当然 是在我们弄坏它之前 |
[04:40] | And this door leads to the garage, | 这扇门通车库 |
[04:42] | which was locked when we got here. | 我们来时是锁着的 |
[04:44] | And the electric garage door is shut. | 车库的电动门是关着的 |
[04:49] | And the back door is the only other exit. | 后门是最后的出入口 |
[04:52] | No chain but dead-bolted. | 没有防盗链 但是反锁了 |
[04:54] | Also,all the windows were barred and locked. | 窗户也都锁上 并配有防盗栏 |
[04:57] | So there was no way for the killer to enter or exit. | 所以凶手没办法进来或者出去 |
[04:59] | Yeah,it’s kind of like a crime scene and a magic trick. | 没错 真是个诡异的犯罪现场啊 |
[05:02] | Hey,I found the tip to that box-cutter blade. | 我找到美工刀的刀尖了 |
[05:06] | Must have snapped off when the,uh,cord to this phone was cut. | 一定是割电话线时断掉的 |
[05:11] | All right,then. We know how this conversation ended. | 好 这下我们知道电话怎么断的 |
[05:14] | Let’s go back to how it began. | 来说说通话的开头 |
[05:15] | Ms. Ross called my desk. | Ross女士打电话给我 |
[05:17] | I thought she was asking for a detective erico — | 我以为她找的是Erico警探 |
[05:20] | not verico. | 没想到是Verico |
[05:21] | And she said someone was in her house. | 她说有人在她房子里 |
[05:23] | She need to get her gun. | 她要去找她的枪 |
[05:24] | She said it was in her nightstand,back in her bedroom,I guess. | 她说在她床头柜里 我猜 应该在卧室里吧 |
[05:27] | Someone’s in my house! Someone’s here! | 有人在我房里 有人在这 |
[05:30] | I can’t speak louder. | 我不能大声说话 |
[05:33] | Somebody’s in my house. I have to get my gun. | 有人在我家里 我要找我的枪 |
[05:38] | My gun is not here! It’s gone! | 我的枪不在这 不见了 |
[05:40] | Should be in my nightstand. | 应该在床头柜里的呀 |
[05:53] | ms. Ross spoke to you from here. | Ross女士在这和你通话 |
[05:56] | While she was searching for her weapon,yeah. | 同时在找自己的枪 |
[06:00] | There’s no door out of the house from here. | 这里没有门通向外面 |
[06:03] | And the windows are barred. | 窗户也都上了防盗栏 |
[06:06] | Maybe she made a run for it? | 也许她自己跑出去了 |
[06:27] | Chief,this is detective frank verico from threat management. | 头儿 这是威胁管理部的Frank Verico |
[06:31] | Sorry it took me so long to get here. | 抱歉这么迟才赶来 |
[06:32] | I’m off this week. | 我这周休假 |
[06:33] | Thank you for coming,detective. | 谢谢你能来 警探 |
[06:34] | Any idea how all this happened? | 对案子有什么看法吗 |
[06:38] | no. | 没 |
[06:40] | But twice I tried to convince the commissioner | 但我曾两次试图说服警监 |
[06:41] | she need police protection — She wouldn’t take it. | 接受警方保护 但她总不答应 |
[06:43] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:44] | Uh,did you just refer to our victim as ‘commissioner’? | 你是说 受害者是’警监’? |
[06:47] | Yes,I did. | 没错 |
[06:49] | Danielle ross heads — | |
[06:52] | Headed the california state parole board. | 掌管加州假释裁决委员会 |
[06:58] | And why did you think commissioner ross need protection? | 那你为何觉得Ross警监需要保护 |
[07:01] | Did it have something to do with a prisoner she refused to release? | 是否和她拒绝释放某一罪犯有关? |
[07:05] | I’m not sure. | 我不是很确定 |
[07:06] | There was no verbal or written threat. | 没有口头或者书面的威胁 |
[07:08] | But about a month ago, | 但一个月前 |
[07:10] | she stopped on her way home from work for a doctor’s appointment. | 她下班回家路上去看诊 |
[07:13] | And while her car was parked,someone broke into it. | 车停在外面时被人闯入过 |
[07:15] | And how did that become your problem? | 这事怎么和你扯上关系的 |
[07:24] | Patrol called me in because the commissioner’s a high-ranking state official. | 巡逻队上报给我 因为警监是政府的高级官员 |
[07:26] | You know,to be honest, | 其实 坦白说 |
[07:27] | I thought what happened to her vehicle | 发生在她车上的事 |
[07:28] | was more like vandalism than anything else. | 更像是故意破坏行为 |
[07:30] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[07:31] | Because nothing was stolen from her car | 因为什么都没被偷 |
[07:34] | and she had cash and credit cards in her console. | 车里有现金和信用卡 |
[07:37] | I suggested she get police protection just in case. | 我建议她接受警方保护 以防万一 |
[07:42] | Commissioner turned me down flat. | 警监拒绝了我的建议 |
[07:44] | Didn’t think it was worth the cost. | 她觉得不必这么大费周章 |
[07:46] | Neither did i,really. | 我也这么觉得 |
[07:49] | Until someone broke into her home. | 直到有人闯进她家 |
[07:53] | You mean before tonight? | 你是说今晚之前? |
[07:54] | Yes,ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[07:56] | Last wednesday. | 上周三 |
[07:58] | She called and said somebody had been in her house while she was at work. | 她打电话来说上班时有人闯进她家 |
[08:01] | Maybe that’s why someone broke into her car — To get her home address. | 也许闯进她车的人 是想搞到她的住址 |
[08:04] | No. If they knew which car was hers, | 不可能 如果他们认识她的车 |
[08:05] | they could’ve just followed her home. | 就可以跟踪她回家 |
[08:07] | Hold off on the car for a minute. | 车的事暂且不谈 |
[08:08] | We’ve just been through commissioner ross’ house, | 我们刚检查过Ross警监的房子 |
[08:10] | and it’s all but hermetically sealed. | 她家完全是密封的 |
[08:11] | Detective,do you have any idea | 警探 你是否知道 |
[08:13] | how someone could have slipped through the bars on her windows | 这人是如何两次穿过窗户栏杆 |
[08:15] | and the locks on her doors — Twice? | 并打开她的门锁? |
[08:18] | no. | 不知道 |
[08:19] | And,just like her car,she said nothing was stolen from her residence. | 和那次车的事情一样 她说家里什么也没丢 |
[08:23] | And before you ask me why someone would burglarize her car | 我知道你要问 为何有人撬开她的车 |
[08:25] | and her home and not take anything, | 闯进她家 却什么也没拿走 |
[08:26] | I don’t know — Neither did she. | 我不知道 她也不知道 |
[08:30] | Where is everybody? | 人都去哪了 |
[08:31] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[08:31] | Have you even notified the sheriff’s department yet? | 你们通知司法长了吗 |
[08:33] | Do we have protection in place for the other members of the parole board? | 你们对假释裁决委员会其他成员 采取保护措施了吗 |
[08:36] | You should at least have gang support down here reviewing the case. | 至少我该看见一组人在这回顾案情 |
[08:38] | Look,before we do all that,i’m getting a few facts here. | 在此之前 我要了解些事实 |
[08:40] | You want facts? Here’s a fact. | 你要事实 我给你个事实 |
[08:42] | The head of a state law-enforcement agency was murdered | 州立执法机构的头儿被杀了 |
[08:45] | while on the phone with major crimes! | 当时还正和重案组人员通话 |
[08:46] | That’s a fact! | 这就是事实 |
[08:47] | that’s not their fault,chief. | 那不是他们的错 局长 |
[08:48] | The commissioner mixed up the last two digits of my work phone | 警监把我电话的后两位数字搞混了 |
[08:50] | and got detective gabriel instead of me. | 错打给Gabriel警探 |
[08:52] | You’re verico? | 你是Verico? |
[08:54] | Yes,sir. | 是的 长官 |
[08:55] | You were the lead investigator into these threats against commissioner ross? | 你负责调查Ross警监威胁案? |
[08:57] | Uh,excuse me,but there were no actual threats. | 不好意思 没有实质性的威胁 |
[09:00] | Well,she’s dead. | 她死了 |
[09:01] | And she was murdered when the l. a.p.d. | 在洛杉矶警署 |
[09:03] | Had an open case with her name on it. | 公开审理她的案件时被杀的 |
[09:04] | So obviously,she was under some sort of a threat. | 所以显然 她的确受到了某种威胁 |
[09:07] | While we figure that out,detective verico, | 在我们调查期间 Verico警探 |
[09:08] | I think it would be in the best interest of the department | 为了警署的最佳利益 |
[09:10] | if you just,uh,continue with your week off. | 我觉得你还是继续休假吧 |
[09:31] | How does this happen? | 怎么会发生这事 |
[09:32] | How does major crimes take | a call from this woman 每 为什么重案组会接到她的电话 |
[09:34] | Sir — sir,I can explain. | 长官 我可以解释 |
[09:36] | You can explain why — why not one officer, | 你能解释 为什么没有一个警察 |
[09:38] | not one patrol car was dispatched to 每 没有一辆巡逻车 | |
[09:40] | To the commissioner’s house | until after she was murdered 每 在警监被杀前赶到她住处 |
[09:42] | You can explain that?! | 你能解释吗 |
[09:43] | – I tried to get her… – Okay,excuse me. Excuse me! | – 我试过问她… – 好了 不好意思打断一下 |
[09:45] | Chief pope,can we talk in my office for a moment? | Pope局长 能去我办公室说两句么 |
[09:55] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[09:57] | Look,danielle ross was on the phone for less than a minute with us | 断线之前 Danielle Ross只和我们通话了 |
[10:00] | before the line went dead. | 不到一分钟 |
[10:01] | She never identified herself or gave her address. | 她从未说出她的身份或住址 |
[10:04] | okay Even if that’s true, | 好 即便如此 |
[10:07] | the l.a.p.d. Knew that commissioner ross’ safety was at risk | 在Ross警监在自家被枪杀前 |
[10:10] | before she was gunned down in her home! | 洛杉矶警署就知道她性命攸关 |
[10:19] | All right,look. Here’s what I need you to do. | 听着 以下是我需要你做的 |
[10:20] | I need you to launch a thorough investigation of every inmate | 我要你彻查在过去半年内 |
[10:23] | who’s been denied parole | 被拒绝假释的犯人 |
[10:26] | – Make — make it a year… – Uh,hold on. Hold on. | – 过去的一年吧… – 等等 |
[10:28] | Will,asking me to stop what I’m doing now | Will 让我停止我正在做的事 |
[10:30] | – may end up slowing down our process. – Slow down?! | – 会延误我们的调查 – 延误?! |
[10:33] | Brenda,I don’t think you get this! | Brenda 我觉得你没搞清楚状况 |
[10:34] | We’re so far behind now,I don’t — I don’t know if we can catch up! | 我们已经落后太多 还不知道能不能赶上进度 |
[10:41] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[10:42] | Look,will,for your own sake,just take a deep breath,okay? | Will 为你自己好 深呼吸 好吗 |
[10:45] | I- I know you’re feeling some extra pressure because of this whole chief business — | 我知道你感到一些额外的压力 因为整件局长的事情… |
[10:49] | So now,on top of everything else,you’re accusing me of overreacting? | 所以现在 不说其他的 你是在说我反应过激? |
[10:52] | You want to know what I think? | 你想知道我在想什么吗 |
[10:53] | I think your own reaction to this case has been slow, | 我觉得你对此案的反应过慢 |
[10:55] | unimpressive,and potentially dangerous | 过于平常 置其他假释委员会成员 |
[10:57] | to the rest of the parole-board members in the state. | 于危险之中 |
[10:59] | Okay! That’s it! | 够了 别说了 |
[11:01] | You don’t like the way i’m handling this case, | 你不喜欢我处理本案的方式 |
[11:03] | that’s just fine. | 没问题 |
[11:05] | You should just take it over yourself. | 你自己接手 |
[11:07] | You know what? That’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 知道么 这正是我要做的 |
[11:33] | ***Swift justice. | 迅速正义 |
[11:37] | What a ridiculous name. | 这名字多荒唐 |
[11:40] | And all these people pope’s brought in to. | 还有这些Pope局长带进来的人 |
[11:42] | Watch him throw everything the department has at this murder. | 还有看着他把一切资源投入此案 |
[11:45] | And they’re all from law enforcement,so maybe they’ll end up helping us. | 这些人都是从执法机构来的 说不定最后会帮上忙 |
[11:47] | They’re not gonna end up helping pope. | 他们才不会帮Pope |
[11:49] | If he thinks we really made some kind of mistake with | 如果他觉得我们在Ross警监一案上 |
[11:51] | commissioner ross, | 确实有错 |
[11:52] | he just announced it to the whole state. | 他刚刚已经自行向全州认了罪 |
[11:55] | And then asking us to review everyone | up for parole over the past year 每 还让我们把过去一年所有假释犯 调查一遍 |
[11:59] | That’s a complete waste of time. | 完全是在浪费时间 |
[12:00] | Well,look,maybe not. | 也不一定 |
[12:02] | I got an interesting fax from the warden at folsom this morning. | 今早我收到一份福尔松的典狱长 发来的有趣传真 |
[12:06] | He’s got a prisoner — Tomas medina. | 有个犯人 Tomas Medina |
[12:11] | Commissioner ross denied him release just two months ago. | Ross警监两月前拒绝了他的假释请求 |
[12:13] | He’s serving time for a murder-for-hire. | 他因为雇凶谋杀服刑 |
[12:14] | And he’s implying that he put a hit out on the commissioner. | 曾暗示过要给警监点教训 |
[12:22] | You didn’t tell pope about this,did you? | 你没跟Pope说这个 是吧 |
[12:24] | No. No. | 没有 |
[12:25] | I don’t want him to do anything too hasty. | 我不想他意气用事 |
[12:28] | Believe me,I know exactly what we’re up against here. | 相信我 我很清楚状况 |
[12:30] | I’m doing everything I can to conduct this investigation | 我尽我所能进行调查 |
[12:32] | so it doesn’t blow up in our faces. | 只求不要撕破脸 |
[12:34] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[12:35] | Uh,chief pope wants you. | Pope局长找你 |
[12:37] | oh. Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[12:39] | Well,if it does blow up,be aware. | 如果真得要撕破脸 当心点 |
[12:42] | It’s set to explode in your murder room. | 会溅得你的谋杀案一地鲜血 |
[12:45] | Pope isn’t the only one who needs to watch his back. | 不只是Pope需要当心 |
[12:49] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[13:04] | I guess you have a good reason for not telling me about medina. | 我猜你有很好的理由 不告诉我Medina的事 |
[13:08] | who? | 谁? |
[13:10] | Tomas medina. | |
[13:11] | Currently serving the 20th year of a 30-year sentence at folsom | 因雇佣勤杂工杀死他妻子 |
[13:14] | for hiring a busboy at his restaurant to off his wife. | 被判30年 而今在福尔松服刑 第20个年头的人 |
[13:18] | The warden at folsom contacted you this morning | 福尔松的典狱长检查了Medina的手机 |
[13:21] | after searching medina’s cell | 找到有关警监的信息之后 |
[13:22] | and finding articles about the commissioner, | 今天早上联系了你 |
[13:24] | the last of which had a photo with the word “dead” scrawled across her face. | 最后一条信息有一张照片 她的脸上划了个”死”字 |
[13:27] | Please don’t pretend any of this is news to you. | 请别假装你是第一次听说这个 |
[13:29] | I’m not. I’m just trying to figure out how you know all this. | 没有 我只是在想你是怎么知道的 |
[13:33] | I’m being copied on all information on this case. | 我在监控关于这案子的全部信息 |
[13:35] | And I’ve ordered air support to fly medina down from folsom. | 我已命令空中支援将Medina 从福尔松接过来 |
[13:37] | – He should be here by 2:00 p.m. Today. – What?! | – 他今天下午2点到 – 什么 |
[13:41] | You can’t do that! | 你不能这么做 |
[13:42] | I know next to nothing about him. | 我对他一无所知 |
[13:43] | Well,then educate yourself. | 那就补补课 |
[13:45] | Because with state police and | 因为有州立警 |
[13:46] | sheriff’s deputies and state prison officials here | 警员还有州监狱官员在这里 |
[13:49] | helping swift justice, | 帮助迅速正义 |
[13:50] | we need equal emphasis on “swift.” | 我们需要每个人都能做到”迅速” |
[13:52] | This is not the way to handle this,will. | 这案子不能这样处理 Will |
[13:54] | It just isn’t. | 就是不能 |
[13:57] | All right,can you say for sure | 好 你能确定 |
[13:59] | that commissioner ross’ murder | Ross警监的谋杀案 |
[14:00] | was an attack against her | 是针对她 |
[14:01] | and her alone and that the rest of the state parole board | 且只针对她一个人 其余州立假释委员会成员 |
[14:04] | is in no danger whatsoever? | 无论如何都不会有危险吗 |
[14:05] | Because unless you can state that with absolute certainty, | 除非你能百分之百地确定这一点 |
[14:08] | time may not be on our side. | 不然我们就得分秒必争 |
[14:10] | Now,medina is coming. | Medina要来了 |
[14:12] | And ready or not, | 不管你准备好没有 |
[14:13] | I need you to talk to him. | 我要你和他谈 |
[14:25] | Okay,lieutenant provenza,I want you to search all crime reports | 好吧 Provenza副队 我要你搜索 所有涉及到 |
[14:28] | where a box cutter was used as a weapon and see | 美工刀为凶器的犯罪记录 看 |
[14:30] | if there’s a connection to tomas medina. | 是否和Tomas Medina有关 |
[14:32] | And until mr.Medina arrives — | 在Medina来之前… |
[14:34] | Don’t worry,chief. | 别担心 头儿 |
[14:35] | I’ll keep pope distracted. | 我会分散Pope注意力的 |
[14:36] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[14:38] | Uh,detective sanchez,lieutenant flynn, | Sanchez警探 Flynn副队 |
[14:39] | I want to know everything there is to know about Mr.Medina. | 我要知道关于Medina的一切 |
[14:41] | Friends,family,associates. | 朋友 家人 同事 |
[14:43] | – We’ll get a morgue report while we’re at it. – Thank you. | – 看完资料我们会给您做简报 – 谢谢 |
[14:45] | Lieutenant tao,please examine commissioner ross’ personal and work computers. | Tao副队 请检查Ross警监私人和 工作用的电脑 |
[14:49] | Maybe there are threats on there she didn’t let detective verico know about. | 或许有书面威胁 但她没告诉Verico警探 |
[14:52] | Detective gabriel,I’d like to speak to detective verico. | Gabriel警探 我要跟Verico警探通话 |
[14:56] | So would i,chief,but he’s not answering his phone. | 我也想啊 头儿 但是他不接电话 |
[14:58] | No,I don’t mean call him. | 我不是说打电话给他 |
[14:59] | I want to speak to him in person. | 我要和他面谈 |
[15:00] | The way pope sent him home,that’s going to be tough. | Pope那样把他遣回家 他应该不想见我们 |
[15:03] | Hey,chief,considering how swamped our office is, | 头儿 鉴于我们的办公室忙得 如此不开交 |
[15:05] | you have some idea where you’d like us to regroup? | 你觉得我们是不是在哪重组一下 |
[15:10] | Johnson…. | |
[15:11] | Detective verico,thank you for coming. | Verico警探 谢谢你过来 |
[15:12] | Why don’t you have a seat? | 坐吧 |
[15:14] | Yeah,let’s,uh, | 是啊 我们 |
[15:15] | have a seat and we can all | 都坐下 然后一起 |
[15:17] | chat about what happened yesterday. | 聊聊昨天发生的一切 |
[15:19] | How about I sit when I’m ready? | 可以等我准备好了再坐下么 |
[15:21] | Because if you asked me here to go over everything I did wrong again, | 如果你又要数落我做错的一切 |
[15:24] | you can talk to my union rep. | 你可以和我的工会代表谈 |
[15:26] | Detective,we asked you here because we could really use your help. | 警探 我们把你请来是因为真的 需要你的帮助 |
[15:29] | listen,when I spoke to commissioner ross, | 我跟Ross警监通话时 |
[15:30] | the only person she wanted to talk to was you. | 她只想跟你一个人说话 |
[15:34] | She was in trouble,and it was you she was reaching out to. | 她有麻烦 她想要找的是你 |
[15:46] | I called her every other day,you know? | 我隔天就给她打电话 知道么 |
[15:49] | Just to make sure she was all right. | 只为确保她的安全 |
[15:51] | I even helped her get the locks on her house changed. | 我甚至帮她换了房门的锁 |
[15:53] | I’m sure you did everything you could,detective. | 我知道你尽力了 警探 |
[15:56] | Please sit down. | 请坐吧 |
[15:58] | Come on,frank. | 坐吧 Frank |
[16:10] | You know why it took me so long to get to her house the night she was shot? | 你知道事发当晚我为何花了那么久 的时间到她家么 |
[16:14] | Because almost the entire l.a.p. d. Is seven days on,seven days off. | 因为几乎整个洛杉矶警署都是 工作七天休七天的 |
[16:18] | How am I supposed to look out after people | 如果要预算决定什么时候我能工作 |
[16:19] | if the budget determines when I can work? | 我要怎么保护别人? |
[16:21] | Maybe if the right person becomes chief, | 或许如果有个对的人当了局长 |
[16:23] | our budget priorities will turn for the better. | 我们的预算优先权会得到加强 |
[16:27] | Uh,detective verico, | Verico警探 |
[16:29] | the other night you told me | 那晚你跟我说 |
[16:29] | that danielle ross thought her house had been broken into | 在Danielle Ross被谋杀一周前 |
[16:32] | a week before she was murdered. | 有人闯入她的住所 |
[16:34] | Since nothing was stolen, | 既然没有失窃 |
[16:35] | what made her so sure of that? | 她怎么能确定呢 |
[16:38] | Seemed to her like someone had gone through her mail. | 好像有人看了她的信箱 |
[16:41] | Uh,closet light was left on. | 壁灯忘了关 |
[16:44] | But what really convinced her was the smell of gardenias. | 不过真正让她确定的是栀子的味道 |
[16:46] | Specifically in her bedroom. | 特别是在她卧室里 |
[16:48] | Gardenia? You mean like the flower — gardenia? | 栀子? 你是指栀子花? |
[16:50] | Like a perfume. | 是香水 |
[16:52] | It wasn’t much to go on, | 香味持续时间不长 |
[16:53] | but I printed the entire house anyway, | 但我检查了整个房子的指纹 |
[16:55] | questioned neighbors. | 询问了邻居 |
[16:56] | And,again, | 然后再一次 |
[16:57] | I contacted state police and urged her to accept protection. | 我联系了州警署 让她尽快接受保护 |
[17:01] | But she refused. | 但她拒绝了 |
[17:03] | Yeah. | 就这样 |
[17:06] | I don’t know what I missed. | 我不知道疏忽了什么 |
[17:13] | Come on,frank. | 来吧 Frank |
[17:15] | I’ll take you home. | 我送你回家 |
[17:24] | Thank you so much for coming. | 非常感谢你能来 |
[17:27] | Did you find out yet how someone broke into her house | 你们知道那人闯入她家的手段 |
[17:29] | and why nothing was stolen? | 和没有东西失窃的原因了么 |
[17:32] | Uh,something was stolen,detective. | 并非没有东西失窃 警探 |
[17:35] | She was shot to death with her own gun. | 她是被自己的枪打死的 |
[17:39] | But — but she didn’t even know it was missing | 但是她不知道枪没了 |
[17:41] | until she went looking for it. | 直到她去找枪才发现 |
[17:47] | So I did miss something. | 所以我是疏忽了 |
[17:52] | Come on,man. | 走吧 伙计 |
[18:06] | Lieutenant tao! | Tao副队 |
[18:08] | No! No people food for joel! | 不能让Joel吃人的食物 |
[18:10] | I’m sorry,chief. | 对不起 头儿 |
[18:12] | Oh,for heaven’s sakes. | 上帝啊 |
[18:12] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你知道自己在干嘛么 |
[18:14] | What do you think you’re doing,huh? | 你知道自己在干嘛么 |
[18:17] | No begging. | 不许讨食吃 |
[18:18] | Go on,now. Go on,you little smushy-smush! | 自己玩去 你个小调皮 |
[18:21] | Okay,lieutenant. What’d you find out? | 好啦 副队 你有什么发现 |
[18:23] | No threats and nothing compromised with the commissioner’s computers, | 警监的电脑没有遭到攻击或盗用 |
[18:25] | and I even refragged their registries. | 我甚至还重整了注册表 |
[18:27] | You know,most people think refragging is a big waste of time. | 很多人认为整理注册表是浪费时间 |
[18:30] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[18:31] | What’d Dr. Morales have to say? | Morales医生怎么说 |
[18:33] | Commissioner had no defensive marks. | 警监身上没有自卫伤 |
[18:35] | No sexual assault. | 没遭到性侵害 |
[18:37] | And the cut on her neck definitely happened postmortem. | 颈部的割伤确定是死后造成的 |
[18:40] | see,I — that’s the part I don’t understand. | 这就是我最不理解的地方 |
[18:41] | Why do you cut the throat of someone you just murdered? | 人都死了 干嘛还要割她的喉咙 |
[18:43] | It’s a symbolic gesture of some kind. | 肯定有某种象征性的意义 |
[18:45] | Just don’t know what it means yet. | 只是现在还不确定是什么 |
[18:48] | Yes,lieutenant? | 怎么了 副队 |
[18:49] | Are you gonna eat that crust? | 那块面包皮你还吃吗 |
[18:52] | Yes,I am. | 是的 我还要吃 |
[18:54] | oh. | 哦 |
[18:56] | Okay. | 对了 |
[18:57] | Uh,in the 20 years that he’s been at folsom, | 在福尔松关押的20年间 |
[19:00] | tomas medina has only had one visitor — his grandmother. | Tomas Medina只有过一位访客 –他的奶奶 |
[19:02] | And that was about 17 months ago. | 那是在17个月之前 |
[19:04] | Here’s his record and a complete transcript of the hearing | 这是他的档案 还有在Ross警监接手前 |
[19:07] | before commissioner ross. | 完整的听证会记录副本 |
[19:08] | What about phone calls? | 电话呢 |
[19:09] | Zero. Incoming or outgoing. | 接打都算上 一个都没有 |
[19:11] | Um,could you please — phone. | 麻烦你一下 我的电话 |
[19:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:21] | Deputy chief johnson. | Johnson副局长 |
[19:22] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[19:23] | Is that chief johnson? | 你是在跟Johnson副局通电话吗 |
[19:24] | My proctologist. You need something? | 不 是我的直肠科大夫 你有事 |
[19:27] | No,no. I just… | 不 我只是… |
[19:29] | You’re asking where your proctologist is? | 你居然问你的直肠科大夫在哪儿 |
[19:31] | yes. | 是啊 |
[19:32] | I hate it when he surprises me. | 我讨厌他突然出现吓我一跳 |
[19:37] | Chief — Chief,medina is here. | 头儿 Medina已经到了 |
[19:40] | What?! He wasn’t supposed to arrive for another two hours at least. | 什么?!他还要至少俩小时才能到的 |
[19:44] | Well,air support had a cancelled pick-up, | 航空公司提供了一个退票席 |
[19:46] | and so medina was flown in directly. | 于是Medina直飞到我们这里了 |
[19:48] | And pope is not happy that our suspect is here and you’re not. | Pope现在很不满 因为嫌犯已经到了 可你还没来 |
[19:52] | Oh,for heaven’s sakes,tell him I’m on my way. | 哦 真该死 告诉他我马上就到 |
[19:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:57] | C – can I have that? | 我可以吃么 |
[19:59] | yes. | 可以 |
[20:09] | and now,my guy gives you pictures of the colonoscopy after it’s over. | 我的大夫可以在结肠镜检查结束后 马上把那些图片打印出来 |
[20:12] | All right,here we go,everyone. | 好啦 该开工了 |
[20:13] | Do you realize how long you’ve kept everyone waiting here? | 你知道我们等了多久吗 |
[20:16] | Before I start asking questions, | 在开始提问之前 |
[20:17] | I need to know at least some of the answers or we’ll never get anywhere. | 我需要确切地知道一些问题的答案 否则 我们永远也找不出真相 |
[20:19] | Chief,I have sanchez bringing medina up from holding. | 队长 我让Sanchez去带Medina过来 |
[20:22] | Uh,where do you want him? | 你想在哪个房间跟他谈 |
[20:23] | Hard interview 1. | 1号重罪审讯室 |
[20:25] | No. I’d prefer to question mr.Medina | 不 我希望在我的审讯室里谈 |
[20:27] | in one of my interview rooMs. It’s less intimidating. | 这有助于减少他的恐惧 |
[20:30] | He’s been in folsom for quite a while. | 他在福尔松监狱蹲了不少日子了 |
[20:31] | I think he expects some intimidation. | 我想他更期待你的恐吓 |
[20:32] | And you’re missing the point here. | 而且 你好像还没搞清楚状况 |
[20:34] | – We’re not doing this interrogation to prove – buzz. | – 我们不是想通过审讯去证明 |
[20:35] | that he committed the murder,but to show the likelihood | 他的确杀了人 而是要证实 |
[20:38] | that commissioner ross’ death | Ross警监的死 |
[20:39] | was not the beginning of a string of attacks against | 不是针对整个假释裁决委员会的 |
[20:41] | the whole parole board. | 连环谋杀 |
[20:42] | Well,you may not need a confession,but I certainly do. | 也许你不需要他的供认书 但是我需要 |
[20:44] | The guy’s in prison for life. | 这家伙被判的刑 已经够他在监狱呆一辈子了 |
[20:45] | What more are you gonna do to him? | 你还能拿他怎么办 |
[20:47] | And why are these screens still not working? | 为什么投影幕还不能正常工作 |
[20:49] | That’s not my fault. | 不能怪我 |
[20:50] | Bank fraud’s projector is keyed to the same remote signal as ours. | 诈骗组的放映机 跟我们这里的遥控信号相同 |
[20:53] | All right,just — just get it fixed,please? | 好吧 你只管弄好它就是了 |
[20:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:57] | Here. | 给你 |
[20:57] | We may need to communicate during the interview in case there are questions. | 审讯的时候或许会需要 对提问进行交流 |
[21:00] | From whom? | 跟谁交流 |
[21:01] | From me! | 跟我 |
[21:03] | Put in the earpiece,and let’s hear what medina has to say. | 戴在耳朵里 我们去听听Medina怎么说 |
[21:14] | Buzz,are we all set? Speakers? Volume? | Buzz 准备好了吗? 喇叭? 音量? |
[21:16] | We’ll know as soon as they start talking,chief. | 等他们开始说话就知道了 局长 |
[21:24] | Mr.Medina,I’m deputy chief brenda leigh johnson. | Medina先生 我是副局长 |
[21:27] | This is detective gabriel. I hope you enjoyed that hamburger. | 这位是Gabriel警探 希望你喜欢这个汉堡 |
[21:30] | There’s another one coming for you just as soon as we’re done here. | 我们谈完之后 你还可以再吃一个 |
[21:32] | We just have a few questions for you. | 我们只想问几个问题 |
[21:34] | It shouldn’t take too long. | 不会花太长时间 |
[21:36] | I got nowhere to be. | 反正我也没地方去 |
[21:38] | You can ask me anything you want. | 你随便问吧 |
[21:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:40] | What,if anything,can you tell us about commissioner danielle ross? | 你对Danielle Ross警监了解多少 |
[21:46] | I can tell you she’s dead. | 我知道她死了 |
[21:49] | And how did you hear about that? | 你是怎么知道的呢 |
[21:51] | Good news travels fast. | 所谓”好”事传千里嘛 |
[21:53] | Does it? | 是吗 |
[21:57] | When someone like ross gets offed,yeah,it does. | 当Ross那种人被干掉的时候 是的 |
[22:01] | Even the guards are talking about it. | 就连狱警都在议论这事情 |
[22:03] | I take it you weren’t one of commissioner ross’ fans. | 看来你不是Ross警监的粉丝啦 |
[22:06] | That black bitch passed me up for parole three times. | 那黑贱人三次拒绝了我的假释申请 |
[22:09] | Maybe it’s because she didn’t like being called a black bitch. | 也许是因为她不喜欢被叫做黑贱人 |
[22:12] | Yeah,well,she’s dead and I’m not. | 也许吧 但是她死了 而我还没有 |
[22:14] | So who has the final word on that,huh? | 你说这事谁说了算呢 |
[22:16] | Just because i’m in lock-up | 我虽然身在监狱 |
[22:18] | doesn’t mean that I don’t have people on the outside who care about me. | 可不代表外面没有人关照我 |
[22:21] | Get in my way, | 给我添乱子? |
[22:23] | somebody moves you. | 有人会帮我对付她的 |
[22:24] | He’s all but admitting it. | 他就差没招供了 |
[22:25] | Tell chief johnson to cut to the chase. | 告诉Johnson副局长别再兜圈子了 |
[22:31] | Chief johnson,let’s,uh — | Johnson副局长 |
[22:32] | Let’s get to the point here. | 该是进入正题的时候了 |
[22:34] | And these people on the outside who care about you | 外面那些关照你的朋友 |
[22:37] | – | – Are any of them a girlfriend? 是不是恰好有一个是你的女朋友呢 |
[22:39] | You looking for a conjugal,mija? | 你要找对象吗 宝贝 |
[22:41] | hey! Watch your mouth,sir! | 管好你的嘴 先生! |
[22:43] | sir? | 先生? |
[22:45] | Keep that up,i’ll have you drive me back to the airport,boy. | 保持这种尊重 一会儿还需要你 开车送我去机场呢 小子 |
[22:54] | I wouldn’t call any of them my girlfriend, | 我可没把她们当成我的女朋友 |
[22:58] | but,uh,I do all right. | 不过 我干得还成 |
[23:00] | And when,exactly,do you “do all right,” Mr.Medina? | 你什么时候”干得还成”过 Medina先生 |
[23:03] | Because according to the people at folsom, | 因为根据福尔松的记录 |
[23:05] | you haven’t had a visitor or even a phone call in over a year. | 你这一年多来别说访客 连一通电话都没接到过 |
[23:09] | So,maybe the people you do all right with | 也许那些跟你干得还成的人 |
[23:12] | are the men in prison with you. | 都是你的男性狱友吧 |
[23:15] | Well,obviously I have a little army on the outside,boy. | 显然 我在外面有一支小队伍 小子 |
[23:19] | Yeah,well,a man who hires a guy to kill his wife | 是啊 雇凶杀妻后又把杀手喂了老鼠 |
[23:21] | and then rats that guy out usually isn’t too popular. | 这种人在监狱里恐怕不好混吧 |
[23:24] | Detective gabriel’s right about that. | Gabriel警探说得没错 |
[23:25] | You might not be as popular with the people at folsom as you think you are. | 你在福尔松恐怕没你想得那么红 |
[23:29] | You want to know how to make friends in prison? | 知道怎么在监狱里交朋友吗 |
[23:33] | You get rid of the black bitch who’s keeping us all in there. | 处理掉那个阻止我们假释的黑贱人 |
[23:36] | You see,whoever does that gets loads of respect. | 不管是谁 都能获得绝对的尊敬 |
[23:41] | All right,he’s almost there. Let’s ask him something concrete, | 好了 他几乎已经交代了 我们换个直接点的问题 |
[23:43] | like,uh,does he know commissioner ross’ address. | 比如 他知不知道Ross警监的住址 |
[23:50] | Mr. Medina,do you know where commissioner ross lives? | Medina先生 你知道Ross警监住在哪里吗 |
[23:56] | Yeah,sure. She used to invite me over for sunday roast every weekend. | 知道 当然知道 她每周 都邀请我去参加她的周日烧烤会 |
[24:01] | Is this your first time doing this? | 这难道是你第一次审问犯人吗 |
[24:03] | Do you really think i’m stupid enough to say that I killed her to you? | 你真的以为我会蠢到 向你交代我杀了她 |
[24:06] | Or to them? | 或者是向他们交代 |
[24:08] | No,Mr.Medina. I don’t think you’re stupid. | 不 Medina先生 我并不认为你蠢 |
[24:10] | But I also don’t think you had anything to do with the commissioner’s murder. | 同样 我也不认为你跟Ross警探的死有关 |
[24:13] | What is she saying? | 她在说什么啊 |
[24:14] | Why are you saying that? | 你说这个干嘛 |
[24:16] | However,since good news does travel fast, | 不过 既然”好”事传千里 |
[24:19] | I have a feeling you may already know who is responsible for her death. | 我觉得你也许已经知道 杀害她的人是谁了 |
[24:23] | And if you were to help me figure that out, | 如果你能帮我解决这个问题 |
[24:24] | I could end up getting your sentence reduced. | 我可以帮你减刑 |
[24:28] | That’s a — that’s a commonly used negotiating tactic. | 那只是一种常用的谈判策略 |
[24:30] | No promises have been made. | 她不是在做承诺 |
[24:32] | I guarantee it. | 我向你保证 |
[24:35] | That’s not a promise. | 至少不是个承诺 |
[24:36] | You know what would happen if anybody found out I was talking to the cops? | 如果有人发现我跟警察合作 你知道会是什么样的后果 |
[24:39] | I don’t kiss and tell,mr. Medina. | 我不是个大嘴巴 Medina先生 |
[24:42] | – Nobody… – Don’t say nobody will find out because somebody always does! | – 没人会… – 别说没人会发现 总会有人发现的 |
[24:48] | And the deals you people make — You know,I actually fell for it once. | 你们这种交易 我已经上过一次当了 |
[24:51] | Yeah,eligible for parole in 17 years. | 合资格者在17年之内获得假释 |
[24:54] | I’m in two decades already, | 我已经蹲监狱20年了 |
[24:56] | and I’m starting to figure out that it’s all bullshit! | 你们那些交易全是鬼扯 |
[24:59] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[25:00] | You people ain’t never letting me out of here. | 你们的人绝对不会放我出去的 |
[25:02] | Instead,you’re just filling up the streets with all those freaks. | 相反 街道上到处都晃着那些怪胎 |
[25:05] | What freaks? | 什么怪胎 |
[25:06] | The crackheads,the perverts, | 那些从监狱放出去的 |
[25:07] | the thieves that you’re letting out of prison | 瘾君子 性变态 还有小偷 |
[25:09] | because the state ran out of money to keep them there. | 就因为州里没钱继续关着他们 |
[25:11] | You know what? | 相信吗 |
[25:12] | If I had just beaten my wife instead of having some idiot shoot her in the head, | 如果我是自己动手打死了老婆 而不是找了个白痴开枪去爆她的头 |
[25:16] | i’d be a free man today. | 我现在已经是自由身了 |
[25:29] | You did everything but curtsy to the guy. | 你先是对那家伙卑躬屈膝 |
[25:31] | Then you offer him a reduced sentence. | 然后又给他提供减刑的机会 |
[25:32] | Did you not just hear medina say | 你难道没听到他说的话 |
[25:34] | that he could have hired someone to kill commissioner ross? | 他可能雇人去谋杀Ross警监的 |
[25:37] | His little army — | 他的小队伍– |
[25:38] | All the freaks the early-release program lets out onto the streets. | 还有那些提前释放获得自由的怪胎 |
[25:41] | The early-release program is for nonviolent prisoners,not murders. | 提前释放计划是针对非暴力犯人的 不包括杀人犯 |
[25:44] | But the fact that they’re nonviolent only supports the theory | 但事实上 他们的非暴力正支持了 |
[25:47] | that the commissioner’s murder was carried out by an amateur | 杀害警监的是Medina先生在监狱里 |
[25:50] | Mr. Medina hired from inside prison. | 雇佣的业余人士这个理论 |
[25:52] | Why do you say “amateur”? | 为什么是”业余人士”? |
[25:54] | Because an experienced killer would never have waited | 因为一个有经验的杀手不会 |
[25:56] | for commissioner ross inside of her house. | 在Ross警监的家里蹲守 |
[25:58] | Or vandalize her car or break into her house a second time. | 也不会去破坏她的车 或是第二次闯入她家 |
[26:03] | Leave a box cutter behind,spray gardenia perfume everywhere. | 更不会留下裁纸刀 还有一屋子的栀子花香水味 |
[26:07] | And medina used an amateur to kill his wife. | 而Medina杀妻雇的就是个业余人士 |
[26:10] | So,that’s his m.o. | 看起来像是他的特点 |
[26:13] | So,can you at least just go back in there | 那么 你能不能回审讯室 |
[26:15] | and get him to tell us some of that? | 想办法再套出点什么来 |
[26:17] | I could probably get him to say almost anything right now | 如果能给他弄一份奶昔加薯条 |
[26:19] | if I offered him a milkshake and a side of fries. | 我几乎可以让他开口交代一切了 |
[26:22] | Yeah,but what if we arrest medina now and two days later, | 可是 如果你最担心的事情发生了怎么办 |
[26:25] | your worst fears come true | 如果我们现在逮捕Medina |
[26:27] | and another commissioner is shot to death? | 而两天后 另一位警监遭到枪杀 |
[26:28] | Where will operation: swift justice be then? | 迅速行动小组如何自处 |
[26:34] | Oh,I forgot. | 哦 我忘记了 |
[26:35] | It’s your investigation. I’ll do whatever you want. | 这是你的案子 你怎么说我就怎么做 |
[26:52] | Heaven’s sakes! | 该死的 |
[27:03] | Chief,where are you taking us? | 头儿 我们这是去哪儿 |
[27:06] | Chief pope commandeered our offices,so we’re gonna use his. | 既然Pope局长占用我们的办公室 我们就去用他的 |
[27:09] | While he’s looking at people who were in jail last night, | 在他检查昨晚 都有哪些人在监狱的时候 |
[27:11] | we may find someone who was actually available to commit the crime. | 我们也许能找到有作案时间的人 |
[27:18] | Why can’t I ever find that ridiculous keycard? | 我怎么总是找不到那张该死的门卡 |
[27:21] | Oh. Oh,wait. Here. Here,chief. Try this one. | 等一下 这个 头儿 用这个 |
[27:23] | Oh,thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:24] | Well,don’t thank me. It’s flynn’s card. | 不用谢我 这是Flynn的卡 |
[27:26] | W – what are you doing with my card? | 你拿我的卡干嘛 |
[27:27] | I lost mine,okay? | 我的弄丢了 行了吧 |
[27:28] | You went through my desk? | 你翻我桌子? |
[27:30] | Uh,uh,chief I’ll,uh | 头儿 |
[27:32] | i’ll take care of pope’s secretary. | 我来搞定Pope的秘书 |
[27:34] | She’s sweet on me. | 她对我不错 |
[27:36] | Oh,hi,linda. | |
[27:38] | Um,chief pope suggested that we use his conference room for a bit. | Pope局长让我们先用会议室 |
[27:41] | Uh,we won’t be long. | 我们很快就完了 |
[27:43] | It’s all right? Okay? Yeah? | 行吗 |
[27:57] | Well,I’m beginning to get discouraged. | 我开始没信心了 |
[28:01] | Should we include unidentified sharp objects? | 应该把不明钝器也算上吗 |
[28:05] | Tao might have something,chief. | Tao可能有发现 头儿 |
[28:08] | It’s not exactly right,but | 这不一定对 但 |
[28:10] | Richard conway. Convicted of drug possession. | Richard Conway 被判窝藏毒品罪 |
[28:12] | Served 20 months before being let out on the | 在经由提前出狱计划释放前 |
[28:14] | early-release program. | 坐了20个月的牢 |
[28:16] | Two days after his release, | 两天后 |
[28:18] | conway killed 32-year-old white male | — scott weber 每 At an atm downtown. Conway在市区提款机旁杀害了 一名32岁的白人男性Scott Weber |
[28:22] | – Cut his throat with a box cutter. – Chief. | – 受害人喉咙被美工刀割断 – 头儿 |
[28:25] | Check out the crime-scene photo. | 看这些犯罪现场的照片 |
[28:27] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[28:28] | A little too familiar. | 有点太熟悉了 |
[28:33] | But Mr.Conway was arrested 12 hours later. | 但Conway先生12小时后就被捕了 |
[28:36] | He confessed to the murder. | 他认了谋杀罪 |
[28:38] | So he’s got the same alibi as Mr.Medina. | 所以他的不在场证据 跟Medina先生一样 |
[28:39] | He’s in jail now! | 他在蹲监狱呢 |
[28:42] | there’s this. Look. | 还有这个 看 |
[28:43] | Commissioner ross signed his conditions of parole. | Ross警监签署了他的假释文件 |
[28:46] | Gabriel, | |
[28:47] | this guy was in the lock-up when the commissioner was murdered. | 警监是在这家伙在拘留所期间 被谋杀的 |
[28:50] | Y – you think he broke out of jail to kill the commissioner, | 你认为他逃出了拘留所 杀害了警监 |
[28:53] | then he broke back in jail and nobody noticed? | 再逃回去 还逃过了所有人的眼睛? |
[28:55] | Detective verico said that he thought commissioner ross’ stalker | Verico警探说跟踪警监的 |
[28:58] | might have been a woman. | 可能是个女人 |
[28:59] | So,what if this conway guy — What if he had a girlfriend? Or a wife? | 所以 要是这个Conway 要是他有个女朋友呢?或者老婆? |
[29:06] | Would it really hurt to bring him in for questioning? | 把他带回来问话有什么坏处吗 |
[29:11] | Well,it’s either that or we go back swift justice. | 要不然就只能回到迅速正义那套咯 |
[29:14] | no. no. no. | 不 |
[29:16] | Anything but that. Yes,bring him in. | 别的都行 就那个不行 把他带来吧 |
[29:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:19] | Thanks,chief. | 谢了 头儿 |
[29:20] | Hey,gabriel,when you question this guy, | Gabriel 你审问那家伙的时候 |
[29:21] | remember to ask him how he got in and out of commissioner ross’ house | 记得问他是怎么进出警监家那些 |
[29:25] | with all the windows barred and all the doors locked. | 锁着的门窗哦 |
[29:28] | Think I figured that out already. | 我想我已经知道了 |
[29:36] | I never t-thought it would come to this. | 我从来没想过事情会变成这样 |
[29:39] | You know,killing someone for a little rock. | 为了块小石头杀人 |
[29:41] | Addiction is a terrible thing, | 毒瘾是很危险的 |
[29:43] | mr.Conway. | Conway先生 |
[29:45] | Did you have anyone to talk to about it? | 你有什么人能谈谈这件事吗 |
[29:47] | A wife or — Or girlfriend,maybe? | 老婆或是–女朋友? |
[29:50] | no. | 没有 |
[29:51] | But even if I had,it wouldn’t matter. | 就算有也没关系 |
[29:54] | When I need it,I – I need it. | 当我要吸毒的时候 我就是需要 |
[29:56] | And that night | 而那晚 |
[29:59] | I need it. | 我就是犯了瘾 |
[30:01] | so when you saw Mr. Weber at the bank machine,you thought, | 所以当你看到Weber先生在取款机前时 |
[30:04] | here’s where I can get the cash to buy my drugs. | 你知道那是你买毒品的钱了 |
[30:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:08] | Yeah,so I-I got out of — out of this pickup that I stole, | 我从那个偷来的皮卡里出来 |
[30:11] | and I went through the bed,and there — There was this toolbox. | 我翻过那床 找到了个工具箱 |
[30:15] | That’s where you found the box cutter. | 你找到把美工刀 |
[30:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:19] | The guy thought I was joking. | 那人以为我在开玩笑 |
[30:21] | He told me to take off or he would call the cops. | 他叫我快走 不然他就叫警察 |
[30:24] | But I-I need that money. | 但我真的很需要那钱 |
[30:30] | And when he wouldn’t hand it over? | 当他不肯给你的时候呢 |
[30:38] | I – I cut his throat. | 我就给他喉咙来了一下 |
[30:41] | And I left him there at the atm. | 然后把他扔在了柜员机前 |
[30:46] | I- I took him f- from his wife | 我为了40块钱 |
[30:50] | and his f-family f- for 40– $40. | 把他从妻子和家人身边夺走 |
[30:58] | But they should have never let me out of prison. | 但他们不该让我出狱的 |
[31:01] | ’cause I-I said so in court. | 因为我在法庭上就是这样说的 |
[31:03] | I told them,”i’m only gonna get high,man. | 我告诉他们 “我只会high” |
[31:05] | But they didn’t care. | 但是他们就是不听 |
[31:06] | They didn’t care at all. | 他们根本不听 |
[31:08] | If — if they hadn’t paroled me, | 要是他们没有让我假释 |
[31:10] | it would have never happened. | 事情就不会这样 |
[31:14] | Killing that guy was not my fault. | 害死那人不是我的错 |
[31:17] | Everyone else hated commissioner ross because she kept them inprison. | 没人喜欢Ross警监 因为她让罪犯留在监狱 |
[31:20] | This moron hates her because she let him out. | 这个笨蛋 居然因为她把他放出来而讨厌她 |
[31:22] | Can you believe it? | 能相信吗 |
[31:29] | I’m sorry,detective. I – I think we’re done here. | 很抱歉 警探 我想我问完了 |
[31:32] | Thank you so much,sir. | 非常感谢 |
[31:36] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[31:38] | Uh | 呃 |
[31:40] | I- I h-hate to ask this. | 我不想提这个 |
[31:42] | But could you — Could you tell her that I’m sorry? | 但你能告诉她我很抱歉吗 |
[31:48] | Tell who you’re sorry? | 跟谁说抱歉 |
[31:51] | The guy’s wife. | 那人的老婆 |
[31:53] | Could you tell her,um | 告诉她 |
[31:55] | I – I was out of control? | 那时我是失控了 |
[31:58] | And | 还有 |
[32:00] | That I’m,uh,sorry? | 我很抱歉 |
[32:11] | Ann weber? | |
[32:13] | yes? | 是的 |
[32:15] | I’m deputy chief brenda leigh johnson of the l.a.p.d. Major crimes. | 我是洛城警局副局长 |
[32:18] | Thank you so much for coming in today. | 非常感谢你今天能来 |
[32:20] | I’ve got an apology to pass along to you. | 有人想跟你道个歉 |
[32:23] | I – is there more bad news? | 还有别的坏消息吗 |
[32:25] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[32:26] | But I should probably let the detective in charge explain it all to you. | 还是让管事的警探来告诉你吧 |
[32:30] | By the way,that is a lovely perfume you’re wearing. | 顺便说下 你的香水很好闻 |
[32:33] | Reminds me of home. | 让我想起家的味道 |
[32:35] | A flower,I think? | 是花香吗 |
[32:37] | G – gardenia. | 栀子花香 |
[32:39] | Yes,gardenia. I thought so. | 是的 栀子花香 我想也是 |
[32:43] | Ma’am,I’m detective david gabriel. | 女士 我是David Gabriel警探 |
[32:45] | I’m one of the original officers who investigated your husband’s murder. | 是最初调查你丈夫案子的警探之一 |
[32:48] | Um,I just want to say that we’re really sorry about all this. | 我只是想说我很抱歉 |
[32:52] | Sorry about what? | 抱歉什么 |
[32:55] | What’s wrong? | 有什么事 |
[32:56] | Well,as it turns out,mrs.Weber, | 我们发现 Weber太太 |
[32:58] | the man who we arrested for murdering your husband — | 我们逮捕的杀害你丈夫的人 |
[33:01] | He is innocent. | 是清白的 |
[33:09] | No. That’s — That’s not possible. | 不 那不可能 |
[33:12] | I’m afraid it is. | 恐怕是事实 |
[33:14] | Ma’am,you see,the blood that we found on Mr.Conway’s clothes, | Conway先生衣服上的血 |
[33:17] | it does not match up to that of your husband. | 跟你丈夫的血并不一致 |
[33:27] | no! | 不 |
[33:28] | Oh,my goodness! | 天啊 |
[33:30] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 |
[33:33] | Okay. | 哦 |
[33:34] | Okay,Mrs.Weber. Hold on. | Weber太太 等一下 |
[33:36] | Detective sanchez,would you get her a glass of water,please? | Sanchez警长 给她来杯水好吗 |
[33:40] | Mrs. Weber, | Weber太太 |
[33:41] | I-I know that this is just terrible news. | 我知道这消息很糟糕 |
[33:44] | But — but I promise you that the l. a.p.d. | 但我保证 洛城警方一定会 |
[33:46] | Is doing everything that we can, | 尽我们最大的努力抓住凶手 |
[33:48] | even as we speak,to find the real killer. | 就在我们说话的这会儿 |
[33:52] | But he — he confessed. | 但他认罪了 |
[33:56] | How could he confess to something he — he didn’t do? | 他怎么会承认他没做的罪行 |
[33:59] | He was so high when the police picked him up, | 他磕药high到 当我们抓住他的时候 |
[34:00] | he would have admitted to anything. | 他什么都认了 |
[34:09] | Mrs.Weber? | Weber太太 |
[34:14] | She’s going into shock,chief. | 她要休克了 头儿 |
[34:16] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[34:18] | I just need to lie down. | 我要躺下 |
[34:21] | Well,the least we can do is drive you home. | 至少让我们送你回家 |
[34:24] | Where’s your car? | 你的车呢 |
[34:26] | Detective sanchez,why don’t you follow us? | Sanchez警探 麻烦你跟着来好吗 |
[34:28] | Want to show us where your car is,Mrs.Weber? | 能告诉我你的车在哪儿吗 Weber太太 |
[34:31] | Why don’t we head on down to the garage right now? | 我们一起下去车库怎么样 |
[34:45] | Mrs. Weber,we’re really sorry about | Weber太太 真的很抱歉 |
[34:46] | how long it’s taken us to figure out our mistake. | 这么久才发现我们犯了错 |
[34:50] | But conway said he did it. | 但Conway先生说人是他杀的 |
[34:53] | Unfortunately,Mr. Conway was hospitalized | Conway先生已经不幸入院治疗了 |
[34:57] | for an overdose during the time of your husband’s murder. | 在你丈夫被杀的时间段里 他吸毒过量 |
[35:03] | Oh,my goodness. | 天啊 |
[35:05] | Is that a roadblock? | 那是路障吗 |
[35:07] | We’re having trouble getting you home,Mrs. Weber. | Weber太太 我们还没法送你回家 |
[35:10] | The president’s in town. | 总统来了 |
[35:11] | There’s lots of detours. | 有很多地方要绕路 |
[35:12] | I’ll try another route. | 我来试下另一条路 |
[35:13] | Let’s go this way here. | 试试这条路 |
[35:28] | Do you guys have any idea who the killer really is? | 你们有什么头绪吗 到底谁是凶手 |
[35:31] | Oh,well,we believe so. | 应该有的 |
[35:33] | Yes,ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[35:34] | who? | 谁? |
[35:36] | Who killed my scott? | 谁杀了我的Scott |
[35:38] | We’re looking for someone much smarter than Mr.Conway. | 我们在找一个 比Conway先生聪明很多的人 |
[35:41] | We’re dealing with obsession here,a real stalker. | 我们要找的人是一个真正的跟踪狂 |
[35:45] | Oh,my god. | 天啊 |
[35:47] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓着我了 |
[35:48] | Oh,don’t be frightened,mrs.Weber. | 别怕 Weber太太 |
[35:51] | We’re very close to an arrest,I promise you. | 我们马上就能抓到人了 |
[35:55] | Oh,for heaven’s sakes. | 谢天谢地 |
[35:56] | Another roadblock? | 又一个路障? |
[36:30] | I thought you were taking me home. | 我以为你们要带我回家 |
[36:33] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿? |
[36:34] | You know very well where we are. | 你很清楚知道我们在哪儿 |
[36:37] | Um,I-I’ve never been here before. | 我从没来过这里 |
[36:40] | Oh,yes,you have,mrs.Weber. | 你来过 Weber太太 |
[36:43] | Your perfume hung around long after your first visit. | 你第一次来过之后就留下了香水味 |
[36:46] | And you accomplished a pretty neat trick,too. | 你那把戏还挺不错的 |
[36:48] | Getting inside this house and leaving it all locked up behind you. | 闯进这房子然后再把它全锁起来 |
[36:51] | I kept trying to figure out how someone could have managed that | 我一直在想什么人能做出这样的事 |
[36:53] | when I should have been wondering | 但其实我应该考虑 |
[36:54] | why someone would break into commissioner ross’ car and not steal anything. | 为什么会有人撬开Ross警监的车 |
[36:59] | But you did steal something,didn’t you? | 却什么都没偷 |
[37:01] | I.d***.Cards open everything these days. | 不过你其实偷了东西 身份卡 如今这东西啥都能开 |
[37:03] | Signals move things up and down. | 信号控制一切 |
[37:05] | And I’m taking a chance here | 我也来试试 |
[37:07] | that this | 我猜这个 |
[37:14] | opens a garage. | 能打开这个车库 |
[37:31] | You broke into commissioner ross’ vehicle | 你闯进了Ross警监的车 |
[37:33] | and you used her garage-door opener to reprogram the one in your own car. | 你把她的车库控制器 重新装在你的车上 |
[37:38] | Then you used that signal to break into her house and kill her! | 然后你用那个控制器进了她房子 杀害了她 |
[37:41] | Ann weber,you have the right to remain silent. | Ann Weber你有权保持沉默 |
[37:43] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 但你所说一切将会成为呈堂证供 |
[37:46] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[37:47] | If you can’t afford one,one will be appointed for you by the state. | 如果你负担不起 州政府会免费给你提供律师 |
[37:49] | Have you heard and understood these rights,ma’am? | 你听懂你的权利了吗? |
[37:51] | Oh,my god. | 天啊 |
[37:53] | How many times? | 多少次? |
[37:54] | How many times did you come back here | 直到你碰到这门没锁之前 |
[37:56] | before you found the door from the garage to the house unlocked,huh? | 你来了多少次? |
[37:58] | Once? Three times? Eight times? | 一次? 三次? 八次? |
[38:03] | She never had that door locked. | 她从来不锁门的 |
[38:06] | Ever. | 从不 |
[38:08] | I could just come and go as I wanted. | 我来去自如 |
[38:11] | And then one day,I found her gun. | 然后有一天 我找到了她的枪 |
[38:14] | And I took it. | 我就拿走了 |
[38:16] | And the box cutter? | 还有美工刀? |
[38:17] | I only had the box cutter | 我只是用那把美工刀 |
[38:19] | to show her how that maniac killed my husband! | 展示给她看 那个疯子是怎么杀死我丈夫的 |
[38:24] | The one that I thought she let out on the street. | 那个我以为她放走的疯子 |
[38:27] | The so-called nonviolent offender. | 那个所谓的非暴力的罪犯 |
[38:32] | How could you have arrested him?! | 你们怎么能逮捕他?! |
[38:35] | How could you have made such an awful mistake?! | 你们怎么会犯这么离谱的错?! |
[38:39] | We didn’t. | 我们没有 |
[38:42] | What? | 什么? |
[38:43] | We didn’t make a mistake. | 我们没犯错误 |
[38:45] | Richard conway murdered your husband just like you thought he did. | Richard conway谋杀了你的丈夫 就像你以为的 |
[38:49] | You do understand,mrs.Weber, | 你要知道 Weber太太 |
[38:52] | that the early-release program was not commissioner ross’ idea. | 提前释放计划并不是Ross警监的意思 |
[38:55] | All she did was sign the papers the state put in front of her. | 她只是签了放在她面前的文件而已 |
[38:58] | Letting conway out — She had nothing — | 放走Conway |
[39:00] | nothing — To do with that. | 跟她没有任何关系 |
[39:02] | Yeah,well,she went along with that! | 她同意了 |
[39:03] | Isn’t it obvious?! | 这不是明摆着的吗 |
[39:05] | What’s obvious is that you’re a lunatic | 现在明摆着的是你 |
[39:07] | who’s under arrest for murder. | 因为谋杀而被逮捕了 |
[39:09] | And on the subject of early-release for nonviolent offenders? | 作为非暴力的罪犯获得提前释放? |
[39:13] | I’m afraid that that’s a policy that won’t apply to you. | 我想那并不适用于你 |
[39:15] | In fact,I-I don’t think that your parole hearings are gonna go very well at all. | 实际上 我想你的假释听证会可能不会顺利 |
[39:20] | Lieutenant flynn | Flynn副队 |
[39:22] | Ann weber,you’re under arrest for the murder of danielle ross. | 你因谋杀Danielle Ross被捕 |
[39:27] | This way,ma’am. | 这边 女士 |
[39:52] | Detective verico, | Verico警探 |
[39:54] | I think,uh | 我觉得 |
[39:56] | It’s unfortunate that my concern about this murder led me to | 很不幸的 我关于这案子的忧虑 |
[40:02] | Inadvertently hold you responsible for what happened to commissioner ross. | 不经意的导致我误认为 你对于Ross委员的死负有责任的 |
[40:08] | That’s the best you can do? | 你就说这些? |
[40:13] | I don’t know how to respond to that. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[40:15] | I’m not surprised. | 意料之中 |
[40:17] | Mind if I go back to work,sir? | 我回去干活了行么 长官? |
[40:20] | Please do. | 当然 |
[40:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:25] | And,chief johnson | Johnson副局 |
[40:30] | good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[40:30] | Thank you,detective. You too. | 谢谢 警探 你也是 |
[40:34] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:38] | I hate to say this,will,but | 我真不想这么说 Will 但 |
[40:40] | this whole chief-selection process? | 这整个选举的事儿 |
[40:41] | It has not brought out the best in you. | 并没有让你展示最好的一面 |
[40:44] | And if this is how you intend to run the department, | 如果你要这样领导这个部门 |
[40:46] | i’m not even sure it’s a job you should have. | 我都不知道你应不应该做这工作 |
[40:48] | Well,you think you could do better? | 你能做得更好吗? |
[40:50] | I’d be really disappointed if I couldn’t. | 如果我不能的话 我会很失望的 |
[41:04] | Brenda,you — you — | You cannot imagine the 每 Brenda 你不能想像 |
[41:07] | the kind of pressure I’ve been under here | 我头顶的压力有多大 |
[41:08] | for the last few months. | 这几个月来 |
[41:12] | Half-dismantling metro division. | 差不多把地铁部门都拆了 |
[41:14] | Putting experienced detectives back out on patrol. | 把有经验的警长们叫去巡街 |
[41:17] | Scrambling to keep our guys on the streets. | 艰难地把人都留在街上 |
[41:20] | However it may look from where you’re sitting,i | 不管从你来看是怎么样 |
[41:25] | i’m doing my best to protect the l. a. p. d. | 我都在尽我最大努力保护洛城警局 |
[41:28] | I really am. | 真的 |
[41:32] | Still no apology. | 我还是不会道歉的 |