时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Copy. 211 in progress. Shots fired. | 收到 211小队正在行动 发生枪击 |
[00:14] | Jefferson American Bank.21701 Armstrong. | 杰弗森美国银行 阿姆斯特朗街21701号 |
[00:18] | Air 14’s en route. | 空警14号正在途中 |
[00:20] | Understand security guard possibly down inside. | 据悉保安可能被击中 |
[00:25] | Go go. | 快走 |
[00:26] | Listen,I do not know,I do not know. | 听着 我什么都不知道 |
[00:40] | Air 14,we got 2 guys running through the parking lot. | 我是空警14号 有两名疑犯正穿过停车场 |
[00:42] | Suspect number one…He’s got brown coveralls. | 其中一人身着棕色工装裤 |
[00:44] | He’s holding a rifle,guys. | 手持一把来复枪 |
[00:45] | Potentially shot a security guard inside. | 可能就是枪击保安的人 |
[00:48] | Just use caution. | 小心行事 |
[00:49] | Freeze! | 站住! |
[00:52] | Okay,I got officers in foot pursuit. | 有警员徒步追击 |
[00:53] | Officers are in foot pursuit. | 有警员徒步追击 |
[00:54] | I got a northbound on Edison approaching Douglas in foot pursuit. | 爱迪生大街上有警员正从北面向 道格拉斯大街方向包抄 |
[00:59] | Gunfire! Gunfire! | 交火了! |
[01:00] | Officer needs help! Officer needs help! | 警员需要支援! |
[01:01] | I’m on Edison,coming up to Douglas! | 爱迪生大街朝道格拉斯大街方向 |
[01:03] | Officer needs help! Shots fired! | 警官需要支援!交火了! |
[01:05] | I lost them in the trees.Partner,get me around there. | 我的视线被树挡住了 伙计 快把飞机绕过去 |
[01:07] | Get me around. Get me around. | 绕过去 |
[01:09] | Okay,okay,I got them again. I got them again. | 好了 又能看到了 |
[01:10] | They’re running eastbound on the south side. | 他们正在南区向东跑 |
[01:12] | The white building right here. | 那栋白色大楼 |
[01:13] | yeah,right in front of you,the brown coveralls with the rifle,guys. | 就在你们前面 穿棕色工装裤 拿来复枪的那个 |
[01:15] | Use caution. He’s already fired once. | 当心点 他刚才开枪了 |
[01:18] | Black and white in the parking lot,that’s them in front of you. | 停车场上的警车 就是你前面的那两人 |
[01:20] | Brown coveralls… That’s your suspect. There he is. There he is. | 棕色工装裤… 那就是疑犯 就是他 |
[01:22] | And more shots fired,guys! Additional shots fired! | 又交火了 伙计们! 又交火了! |
[01:25] | Officers need help! Officers need help! | 警员需要支援! |
[01:26] | Southeast corner. | 在东南角 |
[01:30] | Second vehicle,right there in front of you. | 第二辆警车 就在你们前面 |
[01:31] | He’s going into the building. | 正往楼里跑 |
[01:32] | I got them going into the building the southeast corner. | 他们进了东南角的大楼 |
[01:34] | Stand by. Stand by. | 原地待命 |
[01:36] | Get me around,partner. Get me around. | 转过去 伙计 |
[01:38] | All officers… | 所有警员注意 疑犯闯入了”梦幻小厨”专营店 |
[01:40] | Possible hostages. Watch your fire. | 可能有人质 开枪需谨慎 |
[01:45] | Thank you for calling Fantasy Kitchens, | 感谢您致电”梦幻小厨” |
[01:46] | your family’s first choice for quality materials. | 居家品质生活的不二之选 |
[01:49] | A fantasy kitchen spe… | “梦幻小厨”的专… |
[01:50] | I’ve been trying to reach them for two hours now. | 我给他们打了两小时电话了 |
[01:52] | It seems like they’re screening their calls. | 他们似乎在过滤来电 |
[01:54] | Thank you,and have a fantastic day. | 感谢您 祝您度过梦幻一天 |
[01:57] | Hey,this is Steve Hayward of the L.A.P.D. again. | 嘿 又是我 洛城警署的Steve Hayward |
[01:59] | Please pick up the phone,guys. | 拜托接下电话 伙计们 |
[02:01] | I want to make sure everyone gets through this in one piece. | 我是想确保所有人的安全 |
[02:04] | – Thank you for calling fantasy kitchens… – It’s been three hours. | – 感谢您致电”梦幻小厨” – 3小时了 |
[02:06] | How long can they hold up in there? | 他们能撑多久 |
[02:07] | We could send in a robot with a cellphone. | 可以用机器人送部电话进去 |
[02:10] | A fantasy kitchen specialist will return your call as soon as possible. | “梦幻小厨”的专员会尽快给您回电 |
[02:13] | – Thank you,and have a fantastic day. – Agent Howard. | – 感谢您 祝您度过梦幻一天 – Howard探员 |
[02:16] | All right,listen,guys. Don’t hang up. | 听着 伙计们 别挂电话 |
[02:17] | – Let’s talk this thing out. – My apologies to the FBI, | – 我们来把事情谈开 – 我对FBI深表歉意 |
[02:20] | but this is no longer just a bank robbery. | 但这已经不止是银行抢劫案了 |
[02:21] | They killed a security guard. | 他们杀了一名保安 |
[02:23] | Yeah,we heard. How many suspects in the store? | 听说了 店里有几名疑犯 |
[02:26] | Two. | 两名 |
[02:28] | Well,we’d like to speak with them,you know,alive? | 我们想和他们通话 要活的 |
[02:31] | I can help you if you let me. | 我可以帮你们 只要… |
[02:32] | Maybe we could arrange that if they’d pick up the phone. Guys. | 如果他们肯接电话 我们倒是可以安排 |
[02:36] | Yeah,we’re ready to give up. | 喂 我们准备投降 |
[02:37] | We’re out of ammo,s-so no more shooting. | 我们没子弹了 请求停火 |
[02:40] | We’re gonna send people out front. | 人质会从前门出去 |
[02:41] | Okay,good. | 好的 很好 |
[02:42] | How many folks you got in there? | 你们手里有几名人质? |
[02:43] | We got three people in here. | 三名 |
[02:45] | Is that everybody,then? | 就那些吗 |
[02:46] | What do you mean,is that everybody?You saying I’m a liar? | 什么意思 你觉得我撒谎吗 |
[02:48] | No,no. Not at all. | 不 没这意思 |
[02:50] | ‘Cause we’re seriously letting these people go. | 我们是真心想让这些人走的 |
[02:52] | We’re gonna send them out. | 他们要出去了 |
[02:53] | All three of them. | 全部的三个人 |
[02:54] | Go on. Go on. Go! | 走吧 出去吧 |
[03:00] | I count one,two… | 一 二… |
[03:03] | Three hostages. | 三名人质 |
[03:04] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[03:06] | Okay. Terrific.Thank you,guys. | 好的 太棒了 谢谢 伙计们 |
[03:08] | Now,just give us a second here to get these folks situated, | 现在稍等片刻 我们将人质安顿好 |
[03:10] | and this will all be over real soon. I promise. | 事情很快就会结束的 我保证 |
[03:19] | Suspects went out the back door firing. | 疑犯从后门逃出并开枪 |
[03:22] | Both of them down. | 两人均被击毙 |
[03:23] | Oh,damn it! | 该死的! |
[03:24] | What? I love happy endings. | 咋了 我爱死大团圆结局了 |
[03:26] | – We need to see the bodies. – Why? | – 我们得看下尸体 – 为啥 |
[03:28] | Well,this doesn’t feel like a happy ending to me. | 因为 我觉得这不像大团圆 |
[03:35] | Brown coveralls. | 棕色工装裤 |
[03:37] | What do you know? | 你知道些什么吗 |
[03:38] | I need to see his face. | 我要看他的脸 |
[03:41] | Come on. | 帮下忙 |
[03:51] | You’re still missing three suspects. | 仍有三名疑犯在逃 |
[03:53] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[03:54] | Guy in the brown coveralls belongs to a professional group | 棕色工装裤男来自一个 职业银行抢劫团伙 |
[03:57] | of bank robbers we call the “Dear Jane Gang.” | 我们称之为”抢简帮” |
[04:00] | That’s catchy,but what does it mean? | 有点意思 有什么意义吗 |
[04:02] | Well,Dear Jane gang always pass a robbery note | “抢简帮”通常会 递给女柜员一张抢劫便条 |
[04:04] | to a female teller that starts with her name. | 以她的名字开头 |
[04:07] | “Dear Jane,” for example, | 比如 “亲爱的简 |
[04:09] | “we’re holding your husband and kids hostage. | 你的丈夫和孩子已成为人质 |
[04:11] | “If you want to see them alive again,you’ll empty all the cash drawers.” | 如果你还想他们活着 就把所有现金交给我们” |
[04:13] | Now,they know the kids’ names,the husband’s name… | 他们能说出小孩和丈夫的名字 |
[04:16] | So they really do their homework. | 说明他们事先做过功课 |
[04:24] | There was no note this morning. | 今天早上没有便条 |
[04:26] | Well,I want to see the security footage from the bank to be sure of that. | 我想调银行监控录像来确定一下 |
[04:39] | Hey,hey,hey,hey,hey. | 嘿 |
[04:40] | Where are you guys going with all this junk? | 你们带着这些垃圾去哪啊 |
[04:42] | It belonged to one of our dead bank robbers… | 这些是死掉的劫匪之一的… |
[04:44] | Not,uh,brown coveralls but the other guy? | 不是那穿棕色工装裤的家伙 是另一个… |
[04:47] | Jason McDonald. | |
[04:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:49] | This is all the evidence we collected on the warrant. | 通过搜查令能找到的证据就这么多 |
[04:51] | Well,I guess the chief needs to see this, | 好吧 我觉得头儿该来看看这些 |
[04:52] | but the front of the murder room is filled with witnesses from the bank robbery. | 但是谋杀调查室前面 已经挤满了银行抢劫案的证人 |
[04:56] | Well,then,where would you like us to put it,lieutenant? | 副队 你想让我们把这些放在哪 |
[04:59] | Well,I haven’t heard any complaints | 我很久没听到 |
[05:01] | out of the super-cubicle for a while. | 超级小隔间里传出的抱怨声了 |
[05:04] | Wait. We can’t just dump… | 等一下 我们不能就这么… |
[05:05] | You gonna help me or what? | 你到底要不要帮忙 |
[05:13] | Okay,according to witnesses, | 根据目击者证词 |
[05:15] | brown coveralls is saying, | 棕色工装裤男在说 |
[05:16] | “everybody down,everybody down.” | “所有人蹲下,蹲下” |
[05:18] | And over here,brown coveralls tells the security guard | 接着 那家伙叫保安 |
[05:22] | to put his weapon on the ground, | 把枪放在地上 |
[05:24] | which he does. | 保安照做了 |
[05:25] | Then the security guard’s gonna make a move. | 接着保安刚想动 |
[05:28] | And there’s the shooting. | 就被射杀了 |
[05:32] | And here it is again. | 重播一遍 |
[05:36] | The guard’s Andre Hicks,65-year-old ex-marine, | 保安名叫Andre Hicks 65岁 前海军陆战队员 |
[05:39] | basically there to open the door for people. | 平时只为顾客开开门 |
[05:41] | And gave his life for $8 an hour. | 就牺牲在这份时薪8美元的工作上 |
[05:45] | Okay,so I see two robbers here, | 好吧 我只看到了两个嫌犯 |
[05:48] | but you say there are more? | 但你说还有其他人 |
[05:49] | Well,Dear Jane usually has four inside | 通常来说 抢简帮有四人在银行作案 |
[05:51] | and a getaway driver outside, | 还有一个专门开车的等在外面 |
[05:53] | for a total of five guys. | 总共五名成员行动 |
[05:54] | Buzz,can you shift to the parking-lot footage? | Buzz 能切换到停车场的画面吗 |
[05:57] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:01] | Okay. | 你看 |
[06:01] | Uh,well,two run out – they’re looking for their ride. | 两个人逃出去 正在找接应的车 |
[06:04] | Now,in their 20 or so jobs, | 在他们犯下的20多起案件中 |
[06:07] | they’ve always used a van as a getaway. | 通常使用厢式货车逃跑 |
[06:09] | So,where is the van? | 问题是 货车在哪呢 |
[06:11] | You seem to know an awful lot about these Dear Jane people. | 你好像对抢简帮很了解啊 |
[06:14] | Why haven’t we ever heard of them before? | 为什么我们从来都没听说过 |
[06:16] | Well,I’ve heard of them. | 我听说过 |
[06:18] | What? The FBI sent out flyers. | 干嘛这么看我 FBI有发传单啊 |
[06:21] | We also e-mailed you footage of the Dear Jane | 我们还通过电邮把抢简帮 |
[06:23] | robbing a bank in orange county last month. | 上个月在橘子郡抢劫银行的录像 发给了你们 |
[06:26] | Buzz,would you please look up that e-mail for me? Yeah,chief. | – Buzz 你能帮我找下那封邮件吗 – 好的 头儿 |
[06:28] | – Yeah,’cause I never saw it. – You’ve been very busy,sir. | – 我就没看到过 – 您贵人多事啊 长官 |
[06:31] | Now,you might try removing “FBI” from your junk filter. | 现在你得把FBI 从你的垃圾邮件箱中移出来了 |
[06:35] | Another question,Agent Howard… | 还有个问题 Howard探员… |
[06:36] | How did you recognize the guy this morning if they always wore masks? | 你今天早上是怎么认出这些人的 他们一直戴着面具啊 |
[06:38] | Actually,up until this morning,they never wore masks. | 事实上 今早之前他们从不戴面具 |
[06:41] | They usually wear baseball caps. | 他们通常戴的是棒球帽 |
[06:43] | So,this morning,two suspects… not five… | 这么说 今天早上只有两个嫌犯 而不是五个 |
[06:47] | wearing masks – not baseball caps… | 戴着面具 而不是棒球帽 |
[06:49] | bust into a bank with automatic weapons, | 带着自动武器冲进了银行 |
[06:51] | don’t use a note,do kill someone. | 没有像以往留下便条 还杀了人 |
[06:54] | Despite all those discrepancies, | 尽管有这么多的差异 |
[06:55] | you’re convinced that the two guys that we ended up shooting today | 你依然确定今天我们击毙的两名嫌犯 |
[06:57] | are part of this “Dear Jane” outfit? | 是抢简帮的成员 |
[07:01] | Found the e-mail,chief. Oh. | 老大 我找到邮件了 |
[07:04] | You want to play it,Buzz? | Buzz 你能播放一下吗 |
[07:07] | Okay. | 看着 |
[07:08] | There is brown coveralls. | 这是棕色工装裤男 |
[07:09] | Now,here are two other guys. | 再看这 还有两个家伙 |
[07:12] | Now,this one,I think,is the second suspect from this morning. | 我认为这个人就是今天的另一嫌犯 |
[07:16] | And then… okay… freeze. Can you freeze it? | 然后…停一下 你能停一下吗 |
[07:18] | All right. Punch in. There. | 好 拉近镜头 你们看 |
[07:19] | Yeah.That’s brown coveralls. | 这就是棕色工装裤男 |
[07:21] | And I am telling you,regardless of what happened this morning, | 现在我告诉你 不计今天早上的事 |
[07:24] | these guys are criminal masterminds. | 这些人是犯罪大师 |
[07:26] | Masterminds? | 大师? |
[07:27] | Meet Mr. Brown coveralls, | 这是“棕色工装裤男” |
[07:29] | A.K.A. Dennis Bailey,and his partner,Jason McDonald. | 真名叫Dennis Bailey 还有他的同伙Jason McDonald |
[07:33] | What kind of masterminds bring their I.D. to a bank robbery | 哪有大师会带着身份证去抢银行的 |
[07:37] | and then try to escape on foot? | 还试着靠双腿逃跑 |
[07:40] | Well,at some point,there was a van. | 从某种角度来说 应该有辆货车接应的 |
[07:43] | Uh,excuse me,chief Johnson. We’re back. | 打扰下 Johnson副局 我们回来了 |
[07:45] | Finished with the warrant,got some stuff. | 完成了搜查 找到了些东西 |
[07:47] | Afternoon,everybody. | 各位 下午好啊 |
[07:49] | Well,thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:50] | Uh,lieutenant Tao, | 陶副队 |
[07:51] | would you please go back through the footage | 你能重新过一下监控录像 |
[07:53] | and see if you can find any sign of a getaway van? | 看能不能找到接头货车的痕迹吗 |
[07:55] | I don’t know how I’m supposed to look for people I can’t even see. | 我可不知道该怎么找见都没见过的人 |
[07:58] | Hey,chief? Robber one,brown coveralls… | 头儿 抢匪一号 棕色工装裤男 |
[08:00] | that’s Dennis Bailey, | 叫做Dennis Bailey |
[08:01] | and the address on his driver’s license is old, | 他驾照上的地址过期了 |
[08:03] | so we currently have no idea where he lived. | 所以我们不知道他现在住哪 |
[08:04] | But the guy that was with him,Jason McDonald… | 不过和他一起的那家伙 |
[08:06] | his place was pretty special,chief. | 他的住处倒是挺特别的 头儿 |
[08:08] | Yeah. His whole place was filled with these. | 没错 他住的地方堆满了这些 |
[08:11] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[08:12] | Why are you putting all this junk in my cubicle? | 你们干嘛把这些垃圾堆在我的隔间里 |
[08:14] | ‘Cause nobody ever comes back here,sir. | 因为这里从来没有人会来 长官 |
[08:16] | What was he doing with all these safes? | 他要这么多保险箱干嘛 |
[08:17] | Dear Jane started out boosting safes, | 抢简帮就是从撬保险箱起家的 |
[08:19] | from restaurants and bars. | 饭店 酒吧 |
[08:20] | You know,their move up to banks has only been in the last two years. | 知道吗 他们也就是这两年 才把目光转向抢劫银行的 |
[08:23] | Two years?! | 这两年?! |
[08:24] | But if you’ve been working on this case for that long, | 如果你已经追踪这个案件这么久了 |
[08:26] | why haven’t we heard… | 为什么我们从没听说… |
[08:28] | Uh,wait a minute. Is this even your case? | 等一下 这到底是不是你的案子 |
[08:32] | Well,n-not exactly. | 不全是 |
[08:33] | Well,then,why are you here? | 那你在这干嘛 |
[08:35] | Um,I just found out my new assignment this morning. | 我今天早上刚刚得知我的新任命 |
[08:39] | And,uh,well,there is supposed | 不过正式的官方声明 |
[08:41] | to be an official announcement made tomorrow, | 要到明天才出来 |
[08:44] | but,uh,this bank job… | 但是这起银行抢劫案… |
[08:45] | Well,anyway,um… | 好了 不管怎么说… |
[08:48] | I’ve been appointed the new FBI liaison to the L.A.P.D. | 我被任命为FBI在洛城警署的新联络官 |
[08:55] | Well…Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[09:00] | I guess you’ll be working very closely with… | 我猜你会跟… |
[09:02] | Whoever is the next chief of police. | 下任警察局长密切合作了 |
[09:05] | I don’t… I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:06] | I… You never said anything | 你从来没说起过任何 |
[09:08] | about being up for the liaison… | 关于就任联络官的事 |
[09:09] | I didn’t know,myself. | 我自己也不知道 |
[09:10] | I walked into work today,and now here I am. | 我今天照常上班去 结果就被派到这来了 |
[09:18] | – Well,thank you for the warm welcome. – Oh,well,of course. | – 好吧 谢谢你们的热烈欢迎 – 当然了 |
[09:21] | We’re all looking forward to working with you. | 我们都非常期待和你一起工作 |
[09:25] | Oh. I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[09:26] | Congratulations,honey. I’m… I’m… | 恭喜你 亲爱的 我只是… |
[09:28] | I’m so happy for you. | 我为你感到好高兴 |
[09:31] | And I-I think we should all start working together, | 还有 我觉得咱该一起开始工作了 |
[09:34] | r-right now. | 立刻…马上 |
[09:36] | These safes,for instance… | 比如 这些保险箱… |
[09:37] | Why don’t we run all the serial numbers against whatever data the FBI has on the prior… | 我们何不在FBI先前所有盗窃案的 |
[09:42] | Burglaries. | 数据里查对下序列号呢 |
[09:43] | Um…So… | 嗯…这样… |
[09:44] | If you agree,uh,chief Pope? | Pope局长 你同意吗 |
[09:48] | Love it. | 当然 |
[09:49] | All right,then. | 那就这样啦 |
[09:50] | Uh,would you please join me back in the electronics room? | 你能跟我到后面的控电室来一趟吗 |
[09:53] | – Certainly. – Thank you. | – 当然 – 谢谢 |
[09:54] | Oh,and,gentlemen, | 还有 先生们 |
[09:55] | if we are dealing with a mastermind here, | 尽管我很怀疑 满屋保险箱的贼算不算大师 |
[09:57] | I seriously doubt it’s the guy who has safes in his house. | 如果这些人真的是犯罪大师 |
[10:00] | So,let’s keep looking for the address on Dennis Bailey, | 我们还得继续查Dennis Bailey的地址 |
[10:03] | our Mr. Brown coveralls. | 找找我们的“棕色工装裤男” |
[10:05] | Thank y’all so much. | 谢谢你们的配合 |
[10:15] | So,the day before they’re supposed to announce the short list | 这么说 公布局长候选人名单 |
[10:21] | for candidates for chief of police, | 的前一天 |
[10:23] | the FBI sends over her husband as the new liaison officer. | FBI派她丈夫过来当新的联络官 |
[10:28] | Are you gonna give him his own office? | 你会给他一间独立办公室吗 |
[10:38] | So,we lined up the security codes of the robbery footage | 我们把抢劫现场的监控录像 |
[10:41] | with the parking lot security cameras. | 跟停车场监控录像同步 |
[10:43] | So you can see the shooting starts here. | 可以看到 枪击从这时开始 |
[10:45] | And seconds later, | 几秒后 |
[10:47] | a Ford sedan whips out of the parking lot. | 一辆福特轿车从停车场开走 |
[10:50] | But there’s no clear view of the driver. | 但看不清司机的脸 |
[10:51] | Wait. There’s something we may have missed,though. | 等一下 我们可能漏了一点 |
[10:54] | As the Ford’s backing out… | 当福特倒车时 |
[10:56] | …The reflection of the bumper… there! | 保险杠上的倒影… 那儿 |
[10:59] | The license plate. Lieutenant Tao. Mm. | 是车牌 陶副队 |
[11:02] | Good catch,Buzz. | 眼力不错 Buzz |
[11:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:05] | Oh. What “oh”? | – 啊噢 – “啊噢”什么 |
[11:06] | Comes up “Confidential – L.A.P.D.” | 车辆资料显示”机密-洛城警署” |
[11:09] | The registered owner of this vehicle… | 这车的注册车主是个… |
[11:13] | is a cop. | 警察 |
[11:14] | A cop? | 警察? |
[11:15] | That guy was with us this morning. | 这人今天早上跟我们在现场 |
[11:16] | Hostage negotiator. | 是那谈判专家 |
[11:18] | He’s in the murder room interviewing witnesses with Provenza right now. | 他现在谋杀调查室 跟Provenza问询目击者呢 |
[11:23] | “Detective Steve Hayward.” | “Steve Hayward警探” |
[11:25] | Who better to set a fire than a fireman? | 谁比消防员更会放火? |
[11:31] | Now do you believe there’s a mastermind? | 现在你相信这是大师级犯罪了吧 |
[11:43] | So,you know something I don’t? | 你知道啥我不知道的事儿么 |
[11:46] | About? | 比如? |
[11:48] | Maybe the FBI gets a heads-up who’s on the short list for chief. | 比如FBI对局长候选人有什么想法 |
[11:51] | Suddenly,they decide the husband | 他们突然觉得某位女高官的 |
[11:52] | of a certain high-ranking female officer would make a good liaison. | 老公会是不错的联络官 |
[11:55] | Look,if you’re saying I’m here because I’m close to Brenda, | 如果说我在这是因为Brenda的关系 |
[11:57] | you could also say I’m here because I’m close to you. | 同样也可以说是因为你的关系 |
[12:01] | Really? | 是吗? |
[12:02] | Where did I go to college? | 我在哪儿上的大学? |
[12:04] | Back east. | 东北部 |
[12:05] | Stanford. | 斯坦福 斯坦福大学位于美国南部 |
[12:06] | What did I get my master’s in? | 我硕士在哪儿读的? |
[12:09] | Mm-hmm. Never mind. | 当我没问 |
[12:10] | How old are my kids? | 我的孩子几岁? |
[12:13] | Yeah. Right. They chose you because you and I are so tight. | 是了 他们选你是因为咱俩很亲密 |
[12:16] | Let me ask you this. | 那我问你 |
[12:17] | Does Brenda even want to be chief? | Brenda想当局长吗 |
[12:18] | Because I’ve worked my entire life for this job. | 我一生都在为这个位子奋斗 |
[12:22] | Well,then,I wish you good luck. | 那 我祝你好运 |
[12:29] | Steve. | |
[12:31] | Would you like to join us in the conference room? | 你能来会议室帮我们一下吗 |
[12:33] | Chief Johnson wants to… do a quick debriefing. | Johnson副局想做个简短的任务报告 |
[12:36] | Excuse me one sec. | 等一下 |
[12:39] | Right this way. | 这边来 |
[12:45] | You guys unhappy about something? | 你们有什么不满的吗? |
[12:47] | Detective Hayward,you’ve had so much success handling hostage situations, | Hayward警探 你处理劫持人质事件经验丰富 |
[12:50] | talking people out of doing terrible things. | 引导人走出歧途 |
[12:52] | I was curious… | 我很好奇… |
[12:53] | What do you think went wrong today? | 你觉得今天这事哪里搞砸了 |
[12:57] | Well,nothing went wrong,per se. | 本质上来说 哪里都没有 |
[12:59] | The suspects were unpredictable, | 疑犯都是变化莫测的 |
[13:01] | based on the ar-15 and ak they were swinging around. | 从他们手上的ar-15和ak步枪就看得出 |
[13:04] | Those are pretty nasty weapons to bring to a bank robbery. | 那些武器对于银行抢劫大材小用了 |
[13:07] | It’s almost like they wanted us to shoot them. | 像他们就想我们毙了他们似的 |
[13:09] | Suicide by cop. | 借警察之手自杀 |
[13:11] | Looking at the transcripts, | 记录显示 |
[13:13] | you never once asked the suspects to drop their weapons. Why? | 你从来没有叫疑犯放下武器 为什么 |
[13:17] | I was focused on the release of the hostages, | 我当时专注于让他们释放人质 |
[13:20] | who were,despite my apparent lack of success,set free. | 尽管我没能成功劝服罪犯 但人质还是得到了释放 |
[13:23] | A vehicle registered in your name | 一辆注册在你名下的车 |
[13:25] | was seen leaving the bank this morning during the robbery. | 在今早抢劫发生时从银行开走 |
[13:30] | Steve… | |
[13:32] | That’s your car. | 那是你的车 |
[13:38] | I-I-I came to work this morning in my crown vic. | 我今天早上坐皇冠维克来上班的 |
[13:41] | This… | 这… |
[13:42] | I bought this car a couple months ago… | 这车是我几个月前… |
[13:45] | For my wife. | 买给我老婆的 |
[13:47] | Where’s your wife at this moment,Detective? | 你老婆现在在哪儿呢 警探 |
[13:49] | What does she have to do with any of this? | 她跟这有什么关系 |
[13:51] | – Well,isn’t it obvious? – Not to me,it isn’t. | – 这不是很明显吗 – 我不觉得 |
[13:53] | Look,let’s just get back to where your wife might be. | 我们还是想想你老婆可能在的地方 |
[13:58] | She said something about a… | 她说过一个… |
[13:59] | Meeting at a church. | 教堂集会 |
[14:01] | Then why was your car at the bank… | 那你的车今天早上 |
[14:03] | This morning? How do you explain that? | 为何会在银行呢 你怎么解释 |
[14:07] | I can’t. | 我不知道 |
[14:07] | Okay,Detective,this is what we need. | 好了 警探 我们这样 |
[14:10] | Confirm exactly where you were during the robbery | 核对下你在抢劫发生过程中的行踪 |
[14:13] | and your wife’s cellphone number. | 然后告诉我你老婆的电话 |
[14:15] | Just… just do that for us,Steve,and… | 跟我们合作吧 Steve |
[14:18] | and we can straighten this whole mess out. | 这样我们才好理清头绪 |
[14:24] | Oh. Lieutenant,would you please get the Detective’s statement right away,please? | 副队 帮忙录下警探的证词好吗 |
[14:34] | So,sorry,chief. | 抱歉 头儿 |
[14:35] | I-I still don’t know where brown coveralls… | 我还是查不到那棕色工装裤… |
[14:38] | I mean,Dennis Bailey… lived, | 我是说Dennis Bailey…的住址 |
[14:39] | but I found his brother,Jed Bailey, | 但是我找到了他哥 Jed Bailey |
[14:42] | and he’s here in L.A. | 他现在在洛城 |
[14:54] | Mr. Bailey. | Bailey先生 |
[14:55] | Uh,are you Jed Bailey? | 你是Jed Bailey吗 |
[14:58] | I sure am. How can I help you? | 当然是 有什么事吗 |
[15:00] | I’m deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson of the L.A.P.D., | 我是Brenda Leigh Johnson 洛城警局副局长 |
[15:03] | and this is special Agent Fritz Howard of the FBI. | 这是FBI特工Fritz Howard |
[15:05] | May we have a moment of your time,sir? | 能占用你一点时间吗 |
[15:07] | Sure. What is it? | 当然 什么事 |
[15:08] | When was the last time you saw or spoke to your brother – Dennis? | 你上次跟你弟弟Dennis联系 是什么时候 |
[15:12] | Uh,is… is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[15:18] | Oh,my gosh. What’s happened to Dennis? | 天啊 Dennis出什么事了 |
[15:20] | Jed? | |
[15:22] | I-I’m fine,honey. | 我没事 亲爱的 |
[15:23] | Um,take the kids inside. | 带孩子们进去吧 |
[15:25] | I’ll be in in a minute. | 我一会就来 |
[15:27] | Was your brother alone the last time you saw him? | 你上次见你弟弟的时候 他是一个人吗 |
[15:31] | Uh…Yes. He was. | 呃…对 一个人 |
[15:32] | He was…Almost always by himself. | 他…基本上都是一个人 |
[15:37] | Oh,my gosh. Oh,my gosh. | 天啊 |
[15:39] | Mr. Bailey. | Bailey先生 |
[15:41] | We’re sorry to tell you your brother Dennis | 我很遗憾地告诉你 你弟弟Dennis |
[15:43] | robbed a bank this morning | 今天早上抢劫了一间银行 |
[15:44] | and was later killed in a police standoff. | 在后来与警方的对峙中被击毙 |
[15:48] | That… | 那… |
[15:49] | that can’t be Dennis. There’s no way. | 那不会是Dennis的 不可能 |
[15:51] | I’m sorry,sir,but we have him on film, | 很遗憾 先生 但我们有录像带为证 |
[15:53] | and he had I.D. on him when he was killed. | 而且他被杀的时候带着身份证 |
[15:58] | Jed,everything okay? | Jed 你还好吗? |
[16:02] | Uh,doing great. Thanks,Gene. | 棒极了 谢谢 Gene |
[16:06] | My brother’s not a violent person. | 我弟弟不是个暴力的人 |
[16:07] | He’s never owned a gun in his life. | 他从来没有枪 |
[16:09] | Well he had one today. | 今天他有 |
[16:11] | And he used it to kill a security guard. | 而且他用那枪杀死了一个保安 |
[16:14] | No. Oh,no,no,no. | 不 不会的 |
[16:19] | Well,he must… he must have been mixed up with somebody. | 你们肯定…把他跟别人搞混了 |
[16:21] | Well,he was,sir. | 我们没有 先生 |
[16:24] | This man was with him at the bank. | 这个人当时跟他在银行 |
[16:27] | Does he look at all familiar to you? | 他看上去面熟吗? |
[16:29] | No. I don’t know. It… | 不 我不知道 这… |
[16:31] | Is he the guy with the guns? | 这是拿枪的人吗 |
[16:32] | They both had guns,sir. | 他们俩都带着枪 先生 |
[16:34] | Sir,can you tell us where your brother lived? | 你能告诉我们你弟弟住哪儿吗 |
[16:46] | Oh,my gosh. | 噢 天啊 |
[16:50] | What is it,Mr. Bradley? | 什么事 Bradley先生 |
[16:52] | Those beers… | 啤酒… |
[16:53] | He promised me he was gonna quit. | 他说过他会戒掉的 |
[16:56] | I even drove him to a couple of AA meetings. | 我还带他去过几个戒酒会 |
[17:00] | It’s a difficult thing to stop drinking. | 戒酒是件困难的事 |
[17:03] | Could you tell me where those AA meetings were? | 能告诉我你们去了哪里的戒酒会吗 |
[17:10] | Chief,it looks like the one from the Orange County job. | 头儿 这看上去像是橘子郡劫案里用的 |
[17:15] | Guess he had a thing for these. | 看来他对工装裤有心结 |
[17:17] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呢? |
[17:17] | They’re comfortable,and they don’t show dirt. | 穿起来可舒服了 还不显脏 |
[17:20] | – 40 grand in the medicine cabinet. – Okay. | – 药箱里有4万现金 – 好了 |
[17:25] | He hides his money at home | 他把钱藏在家里 |
[17:26] | and holds on to his precious brown coveralls. | 还收集这些棕色工装裤 |
[17:29] | Not a mastermind. | 不能算是大师级 |
[17:30] | So far,the only person we’ve met | 迄今为止 唯一一个可以策划出 |
[17:32] | capable of planning something like this is Detective Hayward. | 这抢劫的人只有Hayward警探 |
[17:37] | Hey,chief. | 嘿 头儿 |
[17:38] | You know that getaway car we thought belonged to Hayward? | 我们认为用来逃逸的那辆 Hayward警探的车 |
[17:41] | Here’s a rental receipt for one exactly like it. | 这有张租借类似车型的收据 |
[18:02] | Good afternoon,folks. | 下午好 伙计们 |
[18:03] | My name is Boyd. I bet you’re looking for a minivan. | 我是Boyd 我猜你们要租小型货车 |
[18:05] | Actually,we are trying to locate this car. | 事实上 我们想找这辆车 |
[18:08] | I’m sorry. Has your vehicle been in an accident,lost,or stolen? | 对不起 您的车发生事故 丢失 还是被偷了吗 |
[18:11] | No. We didn’t rent the car. | 不 我们没租车 |
[18:12] | We just need to know if it’s been returned. | 我们只需知道车还了没 |
[18:15] | Oh. Uh,okay. Let me just… | 好 |
[18:17] | See here. | 我查查 |
[18:21] | Lieutenant Tao. | 我是陶副队 |
[18:23] | Okay,here it is. | 这里 |
[18:24] | Uh,it was picked up this morning, | 今早被提走 |
[18:25] | at the driver’s request. | 按照司机的要求 |
[18:27] | Who picked it up? | 谁提走的 |
[18:29] | Tim. | |
[18:30] | He’s out back. I’ll call him for you? | 他回来了 要帮你叫他么 |
[18:32] | No,no. Don’t call him. | 不 别叫他 |
[18:33] | I’ll go get him. | 我去找他 |
[18:35] | Uh,chief. | 头 |
[18:36] | Sanchez says he has Hayward’s wife in the murder room. | Sanchez说 Hayward的妻子在谋杀调查室了 |
[18:39] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[18:41] | She says she was at choir practice this morning during the robbery. | 今早抢劫案期间 她在唱诗班排练 |
[18:45] | And she has the car, | 她有那么辆车 |
[18:46] | but it’s missing the front plate. | 但前板遗失 |
[18:48] | Missing the front plate? | 前板遗失 |
[18:49] | They stole the cop’s license plate, | 他们偷了警察的车牌 |
[18:51] | put it on their rental car | 放在他们租的车上 |
[18:52] | so that they wouldn’t get pulled over. | 这样警察不会拦截他们 |
[18:53] | Yeah,but how did they know that Mrs. Hayward’s husband is a cop? | 但他们怎么知道Hayward太太的 丈夫是警察 |
[18:56] | I told you. They were smart. | 我告诉过你 他们很聪明 |
[18:58] | Hey! There’s no Tim working here. | 这没有叫Tim的人 |
[19:00] | Boyd returned the car. | Boyd还的车 |
[19:02] | Boyd? Who’s Boyd? | Boyd 谁是Boyd |
[19:03] | “The guy helping us” Boyd! | “帮我们的” Boyd |
[19:04] | Oh,you mean Boyd? | 哦 你说Boyd啊 |
[19:05] | Where’d that little jerk go? | 那小混球去哪了 |
[19:08] | I think that’s him. | 我想他在那儿 |
[19:11] | There goes another one of your genius bank robbers, | 又来了个你的天才银行抢劫犯 |
[19:14] | driving off in his little clown car. | 开着他的小丑车逃之夭夭 |
[19:17] | Well,he has the getaway part down. | 这下他对上逃逸环节了 |
[19:31] | Oh,thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[19:33] | Food. | 食物 |
[19:34] | I’m starving. | 我快饿死了 |
[19:36] | Hey.I got great news. | 我有好消息 |
[19:38] | The FBI caught the Dear Jane getaway driver,Boyd Martin. | FBI抓获抢简帮逃逸司机 |
[19:41] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 被你说得好像是坏事 |
[19:42] | You stole my suspect. | 你偷了我的嫌犯 |
[19:45] | Working together doesn’t mean that we find him,and then you swoop in. | 合作不意味着我们找到他 然后你趁虚而入 |
[19:48] | We didn’t swoop. | 我们没趁虚而入 |
[19:49] | We tracked his financial transactions and then deduced. | 我们监控了他的金钱往来记录 然后推测出的 |
[19:53] | Oh,for Pete’s sake,don’t gussy it up. | 老天啊 别说得冠冕堂皇 |
[19:55] | Boyd Martin paid for an airline ticket using his own credit card. | 用自己的信用卡买了张机票 |
[19:58] | A deaf,dumb,and blind orangutan could have tracked him down. | 一只又聋又盲的蠢猩猩也能追踪到 |
[20:01] | – Well,then,why didn’t you? – We did. | – 为什么你们没有 – 我们追到了 |
[20:03] | And don’t pretend you don’t know this. | 别装作你不知情 |
[20:05] | The L.A.P.D. was there. | 洛杉矶警方也到场了 |
[20:07] | Undercovers watched Boyd go into that airport parking garage and never come out. | 卧底看着Boyd走进机场车库 再也没出来 |
[20:12] | Doesn’t take a mastermind to figure out the feds grabbed him. | 就算不是犯罪大师也能想到他落网了 |
[20:15] | You can’t blame us because we like our suspects alive. | 喜欢活捉嫌犯不是我们的错 |
[20:17] | Yeah,well,what if Boyd was meeting his conspirators inside the terminal? | 要是Boyd约了同谋在航站楼里碰面呢 |
[20:22] | Then we could have caught the whole Dear Jane gang,together. | 那我们就能把整个抢简帮一网打尽 |
[20:24] | Anybody at the FBI ever think of that? | FBI有人想过这个么 |
[20:26] | Will you relax? | 放松好么 |
[20:28] | Besides admitting he’s the getaway driver, | 除了承认他是负责逃逸的司机 |
[20:30] | Boyd is not talking to the FBI. | Boyd没和FBI说话 |
[20:32] | Well,he should be not talking to me! | 是他没和我说话才对 |
[20:35] | This is exactly the same thing you always accuse me of. | 这正是你一直对我不满的地方 |
[20:37] | You hate it when I take help and information from you | 你讨厌我从你那获得帮助和信息 |
[20:39] | and then arrest the very person we’re both looking for. | 然后逮捕我们共同寻找的那个人 |
[20:42] | At least I don’t lie to you. | 至少我没骗你 |
[20:43] | – I have been completely honest with you. – I have never lied to you! | – 我对你完全坦诚 – 我从未骗过你 |
[20:45] | – Oh! That’s the biggest lie of all. – Not once. | – 这是最大的谎言 – 一次都没有 |
[20:47] | – Not once. Never. – You know what? I don’t take it personally. | – 一次都没有 从不 – 知道么 我没主观臆断 |
[20:49] | Maybe I have omitted certain details about… | 或许我隐瞒了一部分细节 |
[20:51] | if you want to lie in order to get Boyd transferred | 若你为了把Boyd转到 |
[20:52] | – into L.A.P.D. custody,you go right ahead. – I will do whatever necessary | – 洛杉矶警署辖内而撒谎 随便你 – 我会采取一切措施 |
[20:54] | to get that kid in my interview room because he is guilty of a triple homicide. | 把那孩子送进我的审讯室因为他是 三起谋杀案的凶手 |
[20:57] | Triple homicide?You’re including Bailey and McDonald? | 三起 Bailey和Mcdonald也算么 |
[20:59] | They’re bank robbers. | 他们是银行劫匪 |
[21:00] | You don’t get to decide who my victims are. | 轮不到你决定我的被害人是谁 |
[21:03] | Three people were killed in that bank robbery. | 三人在那起银行抢劫案中被杀 |
[21:05] | A-and California law – they don’t care | 加州法律不会在意 |
[21:07] | I-I-if Boyd drove the car or pulled the trigger. | Boyd是否开车或扣动扳机 |
[21:10] | Boyd is not the mastermind of these robberies. | Boyd不是这些抢劫案的幕后主使 |
[21:12] | Once and for all,we are not looking for a bank robber. | 最后说一次 我们没在找银行劫匪 |
[21:14] | We are looking for a murderer! | 我们在找凶手 |
[21:17] | And if the FBI thinks that they’re gonna make a deal | 如果FBI认为应该跟Boyd |
[21:19] | with Boyd on a bunch of no-account robberies, | 在一堆无用的抢劫案上做交易 |
[21:21] | well,they are jumping the gun. | 那就是草率行事 |
[21:23] | Because I am arresting that kid | 因为我要逮捕那孩子 |
[21:24] | even if I have to get a court order to do it. | 即便要我走法律程序 |
[21:26] | Now who’s not working together? | 现在是谁不合作了 |
[21:28] | And they jumped the gun on that,too. | 这一点上他们也是草率行事 |
[21:30] | Appointing you liaison… | 在局长候选名单公布前 |
[21:31] | Before the short list for chief even comes out. | 任命你为联络官 |
[21:34] | I mean,what if I’m not on it? | 如果我不在名单上呢 |
[21:43] | So you think the only reason the FBI promoted me | 你认为FBI提拔我的唯一原因 |
[21:44] | is because of you. | 是因为你 |
[21:45] | Well,that’s not the only reason. | 这当然不是唯一的原因 |
[21:47] | Um,of course you’re qualified. | 你足以胜任这职位 |
[21:52] | You know,this should have been a really big day for me. | 今天对我来说本是个重要的日子 |
[21:57] | Oh,honey,I-I’m proud of you. | 亲爱的 我为你感到骄傲 |
[21:59] | I am. | 真的 |
[22:00] | Whenever you don’t get what you want, | 一旦得不到想要的 |
[22:01] | you go straight for the jugular,every time. | 你就拿狠话伤人 每次都是 |
[22:04] | What is that? | 这算什么? |
[22:08] | I’m sorry,Fritzi. | 我错了 Fritzi |
[22:09] | I’m mostly doing so much better | 我已经很努力地 |
[22:10] | with these things,aren’t I? | 在改这个毛病了 不是吗 |
[22:12] | I’m not a suspect! | 我不是你的嫌疑犯 |
[22:18] | I completely apologize! | 我真心的道歉 |
[22:25] | You did steal my suspect. | 不过你也的确偷了我的嫌犯 |
[22:29] | We’re checking out all the Haywards’ friends. | 我们调查了Haywards所有的朋友 |
[22:32] | They’re both on a bowling team. | 他们在同一支保龄球队 |
[22:34] | No link to the robbers there. | 跟抢匪没有任何关系 |
[22:36] | Wife’s in the church choir. | 他妻子是教堂唱诗班的成员 |
[22:37] | They ask to go home? | 他们有没有要求回家 |
[22:38] | No. We kept them comfortable overnight. | 没 我们整晚都让他们过得很舒坦 |
[22:41] | They’re watching tv now. | 他们这会儿正在看电视 |
[22:42] | Hey,chief.I’m,uh,looking at Hayward’s finances. | 头儿 我检查了Hayward的财务情况 |
[22:45] | He’s got no boats,no second homes, | 他没有船 没有第二套房子 |
[22:46] | no Vegas blowouts or anything like that. | 也没跑去赌城欠债 |
[22:48] | Meanwhile,everyone else | 相反 抢简帮里的其他人 |
[22:49] | from Dear Jane had big money problems. | 都或多或少地有经济问题 |
[22:51] | Dennis Bailey,A.K.A. Brown coveralls, | 也就是棕色工装裤男 |
[22:53] | was drowning in credit-card debt. | 正陷于信用卡还贷危机 |
[22:56] | And,uh,his partner from yesterday,Jason McDonald, | 而他昨天的搭档Jason McDonald |
[22:59] | he literally put the “dead” in “deadbeat dad.” | 则正式成为一个不尽职的”死”爹了 |
[23:02] | And our rental-car specialist,Boyd Martin, | 还有我们的租车专家Boyd Martin |
[23:04] | has 80 grand in college loans. | 身负8万块的助学贷款 |
[23:07] | Chief,I found something on the safes. | 头儿 我在保险箱上查到了点线索 |
[23:09] | A few of the serial numbers tracked back to burglaries in Oregon, | 箱子上的序列号证明 有些保险箱 是在俄勒冈州的盗窃案中遭窃的 |
[23:12] | where Jason McDonald went to college. | Jason McDonald在那读的大学 |
[23:14] | Was Dennis Bailey ever a student there? | Dennis Bailey也是那里的学生吗? |
[23:15] | Dennis Bailey never went to college. | Dennis Bailey没上过大学 |
[23:17] | Mm. Big surprise. | 真是”意外” |
[23:19] | What about the Haywards? | Haywards呢? |
[23:20] | Born and raised here. Met at UCLA. | 土生土长 就读于加州大学洛杉矶分校 |
[23:23] | And Steve’s… Um,Hayward’s alibi during the bank robbery checks out. | 还有 Steve…Hayward抢劫期间的 不在场证明得到了证实 |
[23:27] | So why are you still holding him? | 那你们干嘛还不放他走 |
[23:32] | Detective Hayward’s union rep was here for like half an hour, | 一个半小时前 Hayward警探的工会代表 |
[23:35] | complaining about how he’s being treated. | 跑来跟我抱怨你们对待他的方式 |
[23:37] | Tell him the detective’s making overtime | 告诉他 Hayward警探今晚要在这里过夜 |
[23:39] | and that he’s helping us solve the case. | 他是在帮我们破案 |
[23:41] | “Helping” by watching cable in your conference room with Provenza? | 在Provenza的监视下 在你的会议室里看电视也算帮忙破案 |
[23:43] | Until I figure out how his license plate wound up on the rental car, | 等我找出他的车牌挂在 那辆租赁汽车上的原因 |
[23:46] | – I certainly ca… – I know. | – 我肯定会… – 我知道 |
[23:47] | Maybe Detective Hayward is the Dear Jane mastermind | 你怀疑Hayward警探是 抢简帮的幕后主使 |
[23:50] | and he gave the plates to his partners | 他把自己的车牌给了同伙 |
[23:51] | because nobody pulls over a cop’s car. | 是因为没有人会拦下一辆警察的车 |
[23:53] | And if they did,he could just say,”someone stole my plates.” | 就算被抓到 他也可以声称是 “有人偷了我的车牌” |
[23:57] | – It’s incredible. – Thank you. | – 这太难以置信了 – 谢谢理解 |
[23:59] | I mean,”incredible”… | 我说”难以置信”… |
[24:00] | Incredible… not credible as in “wrong” as in it’s wrong | 难以置信是说这事… 不可信 是错误的 你不该 |
[24:03] | to trash Hayward’s reputation and piss off the union | 损害Hayward的名誉并惹恼工会 |
[24:05] | just so you can look all tough for the Mayor! | 只是为了向市长表现自己的强硬作风 |
[24:10] | I’m tired of being treated this way. | 我受够了你这种态度 |
[24:12] | You are exhausting everyone who works here! | 你搞得这里每个人都不堪重负 |
[24:14] | I can’t wait for this whole “chief” thing to be over! | 我都等不及这该死的局长竞选 赶紧结束了 |
[24:17] | Says the person whose husband was just appointed FBI liaison to the L.A.P.D. | 说这话的人 老公刚刚被指派为 洛杉矶警署的FBI联络官呢 |
[24:21] | I suppose you think I had something to do with that? | 你觉得我跟这事有关系? |
[24:23] | Well,you couldn’t be more wrong… again! | 简直是错得离谱… 又一次 |
[24:26] | Come in! | 进来 |
[24:28] | Excuse me,chief… | 打扰一下 头儿… |
[24:30] | um,”chiefs.” | 额 “两位头儿” |
[24:31] | We found a link between the Dear Jane gang and Detective Hayward. | 我们找到抢简帮 与Hayward警探的联系了 |
[24:38] | Good thing he’s still here,then. | 好吧 还好他仍在这里 |
[24:41] | May I? | 我可以走了吗 |
[24:43] | Yes. Sorry to have kept you. | 是的 抱歉耽误了你这么久 |
[25:00] | So,tell me. | 告诉我 |
[25:01] | What type of parking lot could you reliably expect | 什么样的露天停车场能让你放心 |
[25:03] | to be unattended for an hour or so at a time? | 把车停在那里 没人看管超过一个小时 |
[25:05] | I don’t know. A theater? | 我不知道 剧院? |
[25:06] | Try the parking lot at Detective Hayward’s church. | 是Hayward警探所在教会的停车场 |
[25:09] | How does that connect to the robbers? | 那里跟抢匪有什么联系 |
[25:11] | Well,it doesn’t,exactly, | 事实上 没有直接联系 |
[25:12] | but remember Dennis Bailey’s brother,Jed? | 还记得Dennis Bailey的兄弟Jed吗 |
[25:14] | Well,it turns out Jed and Detective Hayward attend the same church. | 我们发现Jed跟Hayward警探 是同一个教会的成员 |
[25:18] | Uh,chief?Someone tagged a photo of Jed Bailey on Facebook, | 头儿 有人在Facebook上贴了一张 Jed Bailey的照片 |
[25:21] | some kind of college reunion. | 看起来像是什么校友会 |
[25:23] | Now,Dennis Bailey may not have gone to school with Jason McDonald, | Dennis Bailey也许 没跟Jason McDonald一起上过学 |
[25:26] | but Jed Bailey did – They were part of the same frat. | 但是Jed Bailey却上过 他们加入了同一个兄弟会 |
[25:30] | That Jed Bailey is such a good little liar. | 这个Jed Bailey可真是个谎话王 |
[25:33] | And stealing a cop’s license plate from church?! | 还从教会停车场偷警察的车牌 |
[25:37] | Finally! | 结果 |
[25:38] | Signs of intelligent life from inside the Dear Jane gang! | 看来那个犯罪大师就在抢简帮里 |
[25:41] | So Jason and Dennis connect to Jed. | 既然Jason和Dennis都认识Jed |
[25:43] | What about Boyd? | 那么Boyd呢? |
[25:44] | You think the FBI’s gonna let us talk to him? | 你觉得FBI会让我们审问他吗 |
[25:47] | No. | 不会 |
[25:49] | But maybe they’ll help us if I tell them we’re gonna search Boyd’s house. | 但是如果告诉他们 我准备去搜查 Boyd的房子 他们也许就会帮忙了 |
[25:52] | Wait. W-we need the FBI’s cooperation for that. | 等一下 如果我们想搜查他的房子 就需要联邦调查局的合作 |
[25:55] | Well…I’m about to get it. | 好吧…我正准备去跟他们合作 |
[25:58] | Pardon me. | 失陪一下 |
[26:03] | – Special Agent Howard. – Oh,hello,Fritz. | – 特别探员Howard – 你好Fritz |
[26:05] | I am officially requesting that the FBI liaison officer | 我非常正式地向FBI联络官提出要求 |
[26:09] | provide the L.A.P.D. with all of the information y’all have on one Boyd Martin. | 请提供你们从Boyd Martin嘴里 套出的全部信息 |
[26:15] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能那么做 |
[26:17] | All right,then. | 好吧 |
[26:18] | We’ll have to go search his house. | 那么我们就去搜查他的房子了 |
[26:19] | We have all the evidence. | 我们已经拿到全部证据了 |
[26:21] | You have no standing to search his house. | 你没理由再去搜他的房子 |
[26:23] | Actually,I do. I have a witness. | 理由我有啊 因为我有证人 |
[26:25] | Who? | 谁? |
[26:26] | – You. – Me? | – 你啊 – 我? |
[26:28] | Did you or did you not tell me last night | 你昨晚是不是告诉我 |
[26:29] | that Boyd admitted to being the getaway driver? | Boyd承认他充当逃逸的司机? |
[26:33] | I did,but that was during a personal conversation with my wife. | 我是说过 不过那是跟我老婆的私人谈话 |
[26:38] | So,do you want to be listed on my search warrant | 那么 你是想在我的搜查许可上 |
[26:41] | as a witness or an informant? | 被列为证人呢 还是线人? |
[26:43] | Brenda,we are getting our own warrant for Boyd’s house. | Brenda 我们已经拿到 Boyd房子的搜查许可了 |
[26:46] | Oh! Look… | 听着… |
[26:48] | Either I put your name on that warrant, | 要么我把你的名字写在搜查许可上 |
[26:50] | or you tell me what I want to know. | 要么你告诉我我想知道的事情 |
[26:51] | You know,I-I-I really think | 听着 我觉得你 |
[26:53] | you are beginning to lose your perspective. | 已经失去客观判断能力了 |
[26:56] | My perspective?! | 我的客观判断能力?! |
[26:58] | The FBI is fiddling around with a bunch of bank robberies | 在你们联邦调查局 跟一群银行抢匪乱搞的时候 |
[27:03] | while I’ve got a triple homicide to solve! | 我在努力解决一桩三尸命案 |
[27:05] | What about that poor security guard,huh? | 那个可怜的银行保安怎么办 |
[27:07] | Are you telling me that no one is going to jail for his murder? | 你是不是准备告诉我 没人会因为他的死而进监狱 |
[27:11] | You are my husband! | 你是我老公 |
[27:12] | You’re supposed to be helping me! | 你应该帮我才对 |
[27:14] | That is just the beginning of my perspective! | 这就是我的客观判断能力 |
[27:16] | You want more? ‘Cause I can give it to you. | 你还想听多少? 我能说出一大堆 |
[27:18] | Hold on for one second. | 等一下 |
[27:27] | Chief,Flynn says that… | 头儿 Flynn说… |
[27:33] | Well,maybe now is not a good time. | 现在也许不是说这事的时候 |
[27:36] | I’m on hold with our new FBI liaison officer. | 我正在等着跟新来的 联邦调查局联络官通话 |
[27:40] | And I’m all out of candy bars. Oh. Oh. | – 有人偷了我的最后一根巧克力棒 – 哦 |
[27:45] | Well, | 哦 |
[27:47] | you know what they say. | 你知道的 人们常说 |
[27:52] | It’s,uh… | 额… |
[27:56] | never easy working with family. | 跟家人一起工作永远都不轻松 |
[28:03] | Anyway,Flynn says the license plate was stolen. | 对了 Flynn说 既然车牌是偷的 |
[28:07] | So can we let the Haywards go home? | 我们可以放Hayward夫妇回家了吧 |
[28:09] | Please? | 行吗 |
[28:14] | All right,I will answer your questions | 好吧 我会回答你的问题 |
[28:16] | if you promise not to serve this search warrant. | 只要你保证不去搜他的房子 |
[28:19] | Is Boyd Martin related to Dennis Bailey,Mr. Brown coveralls? | Boyd Martin是不是Dennis Bailey 也就是棕色工装裤男的亲戚 |
[28:24] | Yeah. They were second cousins. | 是的 他们是表兄弟 |
[28:27] | Any other questions? | 还有别的问题吗? |
[28:29] | No. | 没了 |
[28:31] | Well,yes. | 还有一个 |
[28:33] | Do you know who the mastermind is yet? | 你知道幕后主使是谁了吗 |
[28:35] | No. | 不知道 |
[28:36] | Good,’cause I do. | 很好 因为我知道了 |
[28:40] | If Boyd Martin is Dennis Bailey’s second cousin, | 如果Boyd Martin 是Dennis Bailey的表弟 |
[28:42] | that means he’s also Jed Bailey’s second cousin. | 那么他也是Jed Bailey的表弟 |
[28:45] | That means they’re all connected. | 也就是说 他们之间是有联系的 |
[28:46] | Well,does that mean that we can say goodbye | 那我们能跟会议室里的 |
[28:48] | to Ozzie and Harriet in our conference room? | 模范夫妻告别了么? |
[28:50] | I cannot sit through one more episode | 我没耐心再看一集 |
[28:53] | of “House Hunters International.” | ‘国际版住宅猎人’了 |
[28:55] | No. | 不行 |
[28:56] | We’re still missing the fifth Dear Jane gang member. | 我们还没找到抢简帮的第5个成员 |
[28:59] | But,here. | 这些 |
[29:01] | Give them some candy. | 给他们送点糖 |
[29:42] | Gentlemen,whenever people run away from us like that, | 先生们 当有人在我们眼前这样逃跑 |
[29:45] | I feel the least we can do is chase after them. | 我们至少能做一件事 就是追上去 |
[29:48] | I agree. | 同意 |
[30:00] | Good afternoon… | 下午好 |
[30:02] | I forgot your name. | 我忘记你的名字了 |
[30:03] | Deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson. | Brenda Leigh Johnson副局长 |
[30:05] | Gosh,I’m sorry,chief Johnson. | 哦 很抱歉 Johnson副局长 |
[30:06] | But I’m actually running late for a meeting | 但我快迟到了 我要去殡仪馆商量 |
[30:08] | at the funeral home about my brother’s memorial service. | 关于我弟弟葬礼的相关事宜 |
[30:10] | Is there something I can help you with real quick? | 有什么需要我帮忙吗 请快一点 |
[30:12] | Golly gee,there is,real quick,if you could turn around, | 上帝 当然有 非常快 请你转过身 |
[30:15] | put your hands behind your back so I can arrest you for the murders | 双手背在身后 那我就能逮捕你了 |
[30:17] | of Andre Hicks,Jason McDonald,and Dennis Bailey. | 罪名是谋杀Andre Hicks Jason McDonald和Dennis Bailey |
[30:20] | What? Murders? | 什么 谋杀? |
[30:21] | Jed Bailey,you have the right to remain silent. | Jed Bailey 你有权保持沉默 |
[30:24] | If you give up that right… Anything you say can | 如果你放弃此权力 你说的每句话 |
[30:27] | and will be used against you in a court of law. | 均将成为呈堂证供 |
[30:29] | Bad dog! | 坏狗狗 |
[30:30] | No ball! Go home! | 不玩球了 回家去 |
[30:32] | Go home,Ralphie! | 回家去 Ralphie |
[30:34] | Go home! | 回去 |
[30:47] | Y’all have been so patient. | 两位都很有耐心 |
[30:48] | I’m so sorry to have bothered you with all this. | 我们诸多打扰 很抱歉 |
[30:50] | Hey. Sometimes crummy things turn out okay. | 塞翁失马 焉知非福 |
[30:52] | But that’s what overtime is for,right? | 但这算加班的 对吧 |
[30:54] | Uh,speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[30:56] | would you,uh,would you sign that time sheet for me? | 你能帮我签一下这份考勤表吗 |
[30:58] | Oh. Uh,of course. My pleasure. | 当然 很乐意 |
[31:00] | You know,we’re putting all this extra cash | 知道吗 我们要把这些外快 |
[31:02] | toward that condo we saw down in Panama, | 投到我们在巴拿马看中的公寓上 |
[31:04] | and you are gonna come to visit,mister. | 你可要来参观参观 先生 |
[31:06] | Can’t wait for you to get there. | 我简直等不及要去参观了 |
[31:09] | There you go.Thank you so much. | 好了 非常感谢 |
[31:17] | So,where are we with Jed Bailey? | 那么 Jed Bailey那边如何 |
[31:19] | Well,his,uh,income tax return said he made about $38,000 last year. | 他的所得税申报表显示 他去年赚了3万8千美元 |
[31:24] | His new S.U.V. is worth maybe twice that. | 他的新越野车大概就比这贵一倍 |
[31:26] | And on top of that,he’s got his kids in a private school | 另外 他送孩子上私立学校 |
[31:28] | and a golf-club membership in the five figures. | 还是高尔夫俱乐部会员 会费要5位数 |
[31:31] | Someone from the Dear Jane gang is making money robbing banks. | 抢简帮中的某个人靠抢银行赚钱 |
[31:34] | Chief,we got the statement | 副局长 我们拿到Gene的供述了 |
[31:36] | from Gene-Gene,the jogging machine. Oh. | 那个用慢跑的速度逃跑的人 |
[31:38] | Guy wouldn’t shut up. | 这家伙话真多 |
[31:39] | Yeah,Gene is $350,000 upside down on his mortgage. | 嗯 Gene背着35万美元的房贷呢 |
[31:43] | Ohh. This statement is full of good stuff. | 喔 这供词太有料了 |
[31:47] | But Gene also said he wasn’t at the robbery yesterday, | 但Gene说昨天他不在抢劫现场 |
[31:49] | – and neither was Jed.- Uh-huh. So? | – Jed也不在 – 嗯 所以呢 |
[31:52] | So,you can’t make Jed Bailey for the murders at the bank if he wasn’t there. | 如果Jed Bailey没去过抢劫现场 你就不能指控他谋杀 |
[31:56] | Oh,he was there,lieutenant. I promise you. | 哦 他去过的 副队 我向你保证 |
[31:59] | Jed Bailey was at that bank. | Jed Bailey当时就在银行 |
[32:05] | If there’s anything more that I can do to help the police, | 如果还有什么我能帮忙的 |
[32:07] | of course,I want to do it. | 我当然愿意配合 |
[32:10] | Like I said,I-I had no idea who Dennis was running around with. | 我之前说过 我不知道 Dennis和谁混在一起 |
[32:13] | I don’t know what I can tell you beyond that. | 所以我不知道 还有什么能告诉你们 |
[32:15] | Not even about your neighbor Gene? | 关于你邻居Gene 也没什么可说的 |
[32:18] | Is… is he mixed up in all this? | 他…这些事他也掺了一脚? |
[32:21] | Well,Gene says, | Gene说 |
[32:22] | in the last four years, | 过去4年里 |
[32:24] | he’s participated in over 30 burglaries | 他参与过你策划的 超过30起入室行窃 |
[32:26] | and 10 bank robberies planned by you,sir. | 和10起银行抢劫 先生 |
[32:30] | Wait! What? | 等等 什么 |
[32:31] | Look,we already found the safes you stole,Mr. Bailey. | 听着 我们已经找到 你们窃得的保险箱了 Bailey先生 |
[32:34] | We collected them from your fraternity brother’s house. | 是从你亲爱的兄弟家里找到的 |
[32:36] | Not to mention all the video footage we have of you in a baseball cap, | 更不用提在我们掌握的监控录像里 你戴着棒球帽 |
[32:40] | handing threatening notes to tellers. | 将恐吓信递给出纳 |
[32:43] | But I-I-I don’t care about all that. | 但我…不在意那些 |
[32:44] | I care about the murders. | 我在意的是谋杀案 |
[32:46] | Murders? Now,hang on. | 谋杀? 不 等等 |
[32:48] | Three people were killed at that bank yesterday,Mr. Bailey, | 昨天在那家银行 有三个人被杀 |
[32:51] | including a veteran,and you were there. | 包括一个退伍的海军陆战队员 而你就在现场 |
[32:53] | I’m sorry,but you people have it all wrong. | 很抱歉 你们完全搞错了 |
[32:55] | You can ask my wife where I was all day yesterday. | 你可以问我妻子 我昨天整天都在哪里 |
[32:58] | Now,wait. Wasn’t it your wife’s job | 等等 你妻子的任务难道不是 |
[33:00] | to babysit while you were out robbing? | 在你去抢劫的时候照看好孩子? |
[33:02] | Because Gene says she did that a lot, | 因为Gene说她经常如此 |
[33:04] | which makes her as guilty as you. | 这说明她和你一样有罪 |
[33:05] | Now,hold on. My wife… | 且慢 我妻子… |
[33:08] | Gene… | |
[33:12] | And… and you believed him? | 你们就信了他的话? |
[33:14] | Just saying whatever? | 随便他说得天花乱坠 |
[33:16] | Lying about my kids even? | 甚至对我孩子的事信口雌黄? |
[33:17] | Let’s talk about your kids for a minute,Mr. Bailey. | 我们再来谈谈你的孩子 Bailey先生 |
[33:20] | I-I don’t mean the private schools, | 我不是指上私立小学呀 |
[33:22] | the fancy away camps, | 美妙的远足野营呀 |
[33:24] | and the beautiful house… | 还有漂亮的房子之类… |
[33:25] | All the luxuries you’ve managed to give them on a $38,000 income. | 你竟然能用3万8的年薪 就让全家的生活如此昂贵奢华 |
[33:30] | But how will they survive without their dad and their mom? | 如果没了双亲 他们要如何生存呢 |
[33:38] | You claim you weren’t at that bank yesterday,Mr. Bailey. | 你说昨天你不在那家银行 Bailey先生 |
[33:41] | Make me believe you. | 那就说服我相信你 |
[33:51] | My wife had nothing to do with any of this,okay? | 我妻子和这些一点关系没有 好吗 |
[33:54] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[33:55] | And I never killed anybody. | 我也没有杀过任何人 |
[33:58] | Ever. | 从来没有 |
[34:00] | What I was doing | 我所做的 |
[34:01] | I was doing to help my friends and my family. | 是在帮助朋友和我的家庭 |
[34:03] | You mean Dennis,Jason,Boyd… | 你是指Dennis Jason Boyd… |
[34:06] | And Gene. | 还有Gene |
[34:07] | I cannot believe Gene turning on me like this. | 我不能相信 Gene这样背叛我 |
[34:11] | People,man. | 所谓人啊 |
[34:13] | They see a chance to jump ahead of you, | 一看到能比你抢先一步 |
[34:15] | brother,they grab it. | 老兄 他们一定会抓住这机会的 |
[34:17] | I’m… I’m just – I’m so disappointed in the world right now. | 我只是 对世界绝望透了 |
[34:24] | How is it,Mr. Bailey, | Bailey先生 为什么 |
[34:25] | that after all the robberies you did, | 在你做下了这些劫案 |
[34:28] | rescuing your friends and family, | 拯救了你的朋友和家庭以后 |
[34:30] | they still have their same old money problems? | 他们仍然一如往日 为金钱所困呢 |
[34:32] | Yeah.I can only do so much. | 是啊 我已尽己所能 |
[34:35] | Gene,for instance,my neighbor, | 比方说 我的邻居Gene |
[34:37] | I gave him an extra 10% on the last job so he could keep his house. | 上次干活 我多分了他10% 他才能保住自己的房子 |
[34:41] | No,no. He says you only did that because you didn’t want a foreclosure next door. | 不不 他说你会这样做 只因为 你不想和一幢止赎的房子比邻 |
[34:45] | Oh,well,that’s a lie,and he knows it. | 那是无稽之谈 他明白的 |
[34:47] | The other guys were plenty upset when I helped him. | 我帮他时 其他人都挺不爽的 |
[34:49] | Isn’t that because you took Gene’s extra money | 难道不是因为 你多给Gene的钱 |
[34:51] | from their cut,not from your 60% cut? | 不是从你那6成的分赃 而是从他们的份里划出来的? |
[34:54] | I had the most to lose! | 我可能失去的最多 |
[34:56] | A wife,kids, | 妻子 孩子 |
[34:58] | everything we work our whole lives for! | 我们竭心尽力 努力赚取的一切 |
[35:02] | I did all the planning. | 所有的计划都是我订的 |
[35:03] | I researched bank employee schedules, | 我去查银行职工的作息表 |
[35:05] | floor plans… | 查楼层平面图 |
[35:06] | I made sure that there were no schools or parks nearby. | 我去确认附近没有学校或是公园 |
[35:09] | No potential harm to kids. | 对孩子们没有潜在危害 |
[35:10] | I made it safe for people! | 我让劫案变得无害于人 |
[35:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:13] | Tell me how sending your friend and your brother | 告诉我 让你的朋友和兄弟 |
[35:15] | into that bank with guns a-blazin’ made things safer. | 持枪闯进那家银行 开枪射击 怎能算安全无害 |
[35:18] | I didn’t send anybody into that bank! | 我没有让任何人去那家银行 |
[35:20] | – Oh,I guess you were too busy. – No! | – 哦 我猜你是太忙了 – 不是 |
[35:22] | – So you sent a friend and your brother into that bank… – I didn’t do that. | – 所以你让朋友和兄弟去了那里… – 我没有 |
[35:24] | – I would never do such a thing. – …So that they could take all the risk. | – …所以所有的风险都是他们承担 – 我绝不会这么做 |
[35:25] | – You put them… – sir… I swear. | – 你让他们…先生 – 我发誓 |
[35:27] | – I have proof that you deliberately put your brother… – I planned that robbery. | – 我有证据证明 你故意让你弟弟… – 我是计划了那个抢劫 |
[35:29] | – Would you just listen to me for one second?… – Into harm’s way… | – 陷入危险之中… – 你就不能听我说吗 |
[35:31] | I passed on that bank! | 我排除了那家银行 |
[35:34] | I passed on it! | 我排除它了 |
[35:35] | I said,”do not rob that bank”! | 我说 “不要去抢那家银行” |
[35:37] | You passed on that bank? | 你排除那家银行了 |
[35:39] | Yes! That is what I am trying to tell you! | 是的 那就是我一直想说的 |
[35:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:52] | Because when I inspected it, | 因为我在摸底的时候 |
[35:53] | I found too many entrances and exits. | 发现那里有太多的出入口 |
[35:57] | I told the guys it was going on the “maybe later” pile. | 我告诉他们 这家要归入”待定” |
[35:59] | She’s right. He was there. | 她是对的 他去过那儿 |
[36:01] | Did you steal a policeman’s license plate… | 你有没有偷那警察的车牌… |
[36:03] | – We got the confession. – …From his wife’s car at church? | – 他算是认罪了 – 在教堂… 从他妻子的车上? |
[36:07] | For another job. | 是为了下一个任务 |
[36:09] | Next week. | 安排在下周 |
[36:11] | Which I’m pretty sure is canceled. | 但我确信那得取消了 |
[36:14] | You scouted that bank. | 你一直监视那家银行 |
[36:17] | – And you rejected it. – Yes. Yes. | – 但你拒绝参与行动 – 是的 没错 |
[36:20] | That is exactly what I am trying to tell you. | 这就是我要告诉你的 |
[36:24] | And,even if I had said,”let’s go ahead,” | 即使我说过”继续行动” |
[36:27] | guns would not have been any part of my plan… | 但开枪杀人不在我任何计划之中 |
[36:30] | for that bank or any bank. | 不管是哪家银行 |
[36:32] | All right,Mr. Bailey. I believe you. | 好 Bailey先生 我相信你 |
[36:34] | I believe that you were not at that bank yesterday during the robbery. | 我相信昨天抢劫过程中 你不在场 |
[36:38] | Your gang got greedy and pulled off a job without you. | 你的同伙贪婪的甩下你行动 |
[36:40] | – Exactly. – But… | – 完全正确 – 但… |
[36:42] | You still have the license plate that was used in the robbery. | 但在抢劫过程中 你还是偷了车牌 |
[36:44] | And worse,you cased the bank as a target. | 更糟糕的是 是你将银行定为目标 |
[36:48] | That makes you an accessory, | 你做为同谋 |
[36:50] | which means you are as responsible | 对你朋友和兄弟杀害保安 |
[36:52] | for the murder of that security guard as your friend and your brother, | 仍负有责任 |
[36:55] | neither of whom would have been there if it weren’t for you. | 如果不是因为你 他俩就不会抢劫 |
[36:57] | And how do I know that? | 而我怎么知道的? |
[36:59] | Because they’re not smart enough. | 因为他们不够聪明 |
[37:04] | Hold on. Hold on! | 等等 |
[37:06] | Wait a minute! | 等一下 |
[37:08] | Yes,Mr. Bailey? | 还有什么事 Bailey先生 |
[37:09] | I’m not the kind of criminal you’re making me out to be! | 我不是罪犯 你得放我出去 |
[37:12] | Oh,I know precisely who you are,Mr. Bailey. | 我来告诉你你到底是谁 Bailey先生 |
[37:15] | You’re the man that murdered his brother. | 你是谋杀自己兄弟的凶手 |
[37:36] | That was fast. | 来的挺快嘛 |
[37:38] | Y’all must be anxious to close your bank robberies. | 你们肯定迫切希望结束银行抢劫案 |
[37:40] | Just like you are to finish your murder. | 就像你迫切希望将罪犯绳之于法一样 |
[37:43] | Boyd thinks he’s here to talk about driving the getaway car. | Boyd以为来这 是解释驾车逃跑的事 |
[37:45] | You get Gene a deal on all state charges? | 你传讯Gene了? |
[37:47] | He wasn’t at the robbery yesterday, | 他昨天没有参与抢劫 |
[37:49] | and he didn’t plan it,so he’s all yours. | 他没有参与昨天的计划 所以他归你了 |
[37:51] | Did you happen to mention the federal government | 你有没有注意到… |
[37:52] | would have their own charges to press? | 这是联邦政府要检控的案子 |
[37:54] | Oh,may have slipped my mind. | 这念头只是一闪而过 |
[37:58] | Hello,Boyd. | 你好 Boyd |
[37:59] | You drove off so quickly yesterday, | 你昨天跑的很快嘛 |
[38:01] | I didn’t get a chance to introduce myself. | 都没给我机会介绍自己 |
[38:03] | I’m deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson. | 我是Brenda Leigh Johnson副局 |
[38:05] | How do you do? | 你好吗? |
[38:06] | Well,I’m just fine and dandy. | 我好极了 |
[38:07] | But you’re under arrest. | 但你被逮捕了 |
[38:10] | I can’t be under arrest. | 我不会被逮捕的 |
[38:11] | I-I made a deal with the FBI. | 我跟FBI做了交易 |
[38:12] | Tell her about the deal we made. | 告诉她我们的交易 |
[38:14] | Your deal is for bank robbery. | 你做的交易是银行抢劫案的 |
[38:16] | You’re not going to jail for that. | 你不会因此入狱 |
[38:17] | You’re going to jail for murder. | 你被捕是因为谋杀 |
[38:18] | But he… he said… | 但…他说… |
[38:19] | This isn’t an argument,Boyd. This is an arrest. | 这不是辩论赛 Boyd 这是逮捕行动 |
[38:25] | What’s going on? What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 怎么了 |
[38:28] | Toodles! | 拜拜 |
[38:31] | Is there anything you want to say to me? | 没有什么要对我说的? |
[38:33] | If I hadn’t shown up at the crime scene in the first place, | 首先如果我不在犯罪现场 |
[38:35] | you never would have known there were three more suspects. | 你永远都不知道有三个以上的嫌疑犯 |
[38:37] | I’m happy. | 我很嗨皮 |
[38:38] | I’m happy that you were there to help me with my investigation. | 我很高兴你在这帮我调查 |
[38:43] | And? | 还有呢 |
[38:43] | And thank you. | 还有 谢谢 |
[38:46] | But… | 但是… |
[38:47] | Ah,ah,ah. | 打住吧啊 |
[38:49] | You were doing so well. | 这样就够好了 |
[38:59] | Come in. | 进来 |
[39:01] | Here’s the apology to Detective Hayward’s union rep you asked for. | 这是你要的对Hayward侦探的道歉信 |
[39:05] | I noted your objection to holding him at the beginning of the letter and the end. | 整封信里都表明你当初反对扣押他 |
[39:09] | Good. | 好极了 |
[39:10] | Glad that’s over. | 很高兴案子破了 |
[39:12] | Wait. Wait,wait. | 等等 |
[39:16] | I-I just… | 我只是… |
[39:20] | I wish I could handle this whole selection process some other way. | 我希望能用其他方式对待选举这事儿 |
[39:25] | You know. | 就是 |
[39:26] | Some… | 一些… |
[39:28] | Better way. | 更好的方式 |
[39:31] | It’s okay,Will.It’s fine. | 没事 Will 没事的 |
[39:35] | My hope is that,uh… | 我希望… |
[39:38] | You know,when this whole thing is over,we can… | 整个事情结束后 |
[39:42] | Somehow,you know, | 我们… |
[39:43] | find some way to – to keep our relationship. | 能有办法维持我们的关系 |
[39:47] | We will. | 会的 |
[39:48] | We… We will. | 肯定会的 |
[39:58] | Wait,wait. | 等等 |
[40:04] | Chief Pope. | Pope局长 |
[40:08] | Good. Finally. | 太好了 终于出来了 |
[40:11] | And? | 然后呢? |
[40:16] | Uh-huh. Him I expected. | 她在我预料中 |
[40:18] | Who else? | 还有谁? |
[40:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:28] | Thanks.I appreciate it. | 非常感谢 谢谢 |
[40:31] | Yeah. Bye. | 再见 |
[40:36] | Will? | |
[40:39] | Well,the short list is out… | 最终候选人名单出来了… |
[40:42] | And you’re on it. | 你在上面 |
[40:45] | And…I’m not. | 我出局了 |
[40:48] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑吧? |
[40:50] | Oh,Will.I’m… I’m so sorry. | Will 我很抱歉 |
[40:56] | And,uh,you’ll be getting a call | 几分钟后 |
[40:58] | any minute now,and,uh, | 你会接到一个电话 |
[40:59] | there are reporters downstairs… | 然后记者会在楼下等你… |
[41:00] | I don’t even want the job to begin with. Well… | 我本来就不想要那份工作 Will… |
[41:03] | I’m never gonna get appointed. | 我不会被任命的 |
[41:04] | – No,no,just… go ahead. Please. – Just… I should just drop out. | – 好了…去吧 – 正好…我要退出 |
[41:06] | Please get out! | 请出去 |
[41:10] | Please. | 请吧 |
[41:18] | Take that outside… | 去外面接… |
[41:23] | …And go. | …去吧 |
[41:29] | Please. | 请 华梅・李 拧麻花 ;Mi!u.�n |
[41:56] | Deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson. | 我是Brenda Leigh Johnson副局长 |