英文名称:Seventh Moon
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 农历第7个满月之时 鬼界之门将被打开亡者之魂 籍此游荡于人间 -中国传说 | |
[01:22] | Oh, man. | 老大 |
[01:41] | The yellow…the red feels a little more like… | 黄色…红色的 感觉有点像… |
[01:47] | Oh look, is that chamomile tea? | 看 是甘菊茶吗? |
[01:55] | -What’s that? -Tofu. | -这是什么? -豆腐 |
[01:57] | -Want to eat here? -Bean curd. | -在这里吃吗? -豆腐 |
[02:01] | -Is this gonna fuck us up? -Did I order this? | -不会有问题吧? -我点了这个吗? |
[02:03] | Cheers to a wonderful honeymoon. | 为美好的蜜月欢呼 |
[02:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:14] | Look who’s getting married. | 看看谁在结婚 |
[02:17] | It’s like Chinese Brangelina right there. | 就像是中式布拉吉丽娜 |
[02:22] | They’re doing the offerings over there. | 他们在那边拜神 |
[02:25] | -Yeah. -Pretty cool. That’s pretty cool. | -是的 -很酷 真酷 |
[02:31] | -This is for our healthy kids. -That’s for our kids. | -这为我们的健康 -这是为我们的小孩 |
[02:34] | This is just for good will and peace around the world. | 这是为世界和平祈福 |
[02:40] | Are you a fortune-teller? | 你是算命先生? |
[02:44] | -Oh my God. -No way. | -天啊 -不 |
[02:46] | Get out of here. | 滚开 |
[02:47] | Match you. | 登对 |
[02:50] | -We’re a match. -We’re a good match? | -你们很登对 -我们很登对? |
[02:52] | Good luck. | 祝您好运 |
[03:01] | So how do we get out of here? | 那么 我们如何走出这里? |
[03:03] | -I just… -I don’t know. | -我想… -我不知道 |
[03:04] | I’m not a big fan of all this meat stuff. Can we just get out? | 我对这些东西不感兴趣 我们能走了吗? |
[03:12] | This is nuts, man. You see this? | 这真疯狂 你看到吗? |
[03:14] | I know. He’s really beautiful. | 我知道 他真的很漂亮 |
[03:16] | -Oh my God. -He’s like a huge pita. | -天啊 -他就像个巨大的皮亚唐 |
[03:19] | Will you take a picture of us? | 帮我们个拍照好吗? |
[03:22] | -Good? -Oh my gosh, I want one of these. | -好? -天啊 我想要一个 |
[03:24] | How much is that? How much? | 这多少钱? 多少? |
[03:27] | I got 5, that’s it. | 我只有5元 |
[03:28] | All right, this is for my girl. | 好吧 这是给我女友的 |
[03:30] | Doing the offering. Such a spiritual girl. | 拜神 这个的迷信的女孩 |
[03:34] | Sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[04:09] | -What’s up, guys? -Look how cute these kids are. | -怎么了? -你看这些孩子多可爱 |
[04:13] | -Ping! -Hey! | -平! -嗨! |
[04:15] | You son of a bitch! Ping! | 狗娘养的! 平! |
[04:17] | Oh, you guys had a good time I see. | 你们玩得很高兴 |
[04:20] | -We had a great time. -That was so fun. | -我们很开心 -真好玩 |
[04:22] | Always a good time at Senwun during the Ghost Festival. | 新会的鬼节 总是好玩的 |
[04:24] | Very popular with young people from America. | 很受美国的青少年欢迎 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:530个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:47个,六级词汇:15个,GRE词汇:20个,托福词汇:27个,考研词汇:47个,专四词汇:29个,专八词汇:3个, 所有生词标注共:92个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:27] | Ping, I got you something. | 平 有些给东西你 |
[04:29] | This one’s for you. | 这给你的 |
[04:32] | This one is for me. We got the same shirt. | 这是我的 我们是一样的 |
[04:36] | Gui yue. | 鬼月 |
[04:38] | -Gui yue. -Gui yue? | -鬼月 -鬼月? |
[04:40] | Symbol of the month of ghosts. Thank you, Mr. Yul. | 本月是属于鬼的象征 谢谢你 游先生 |
[04:42] | Is that your size, man? I thought you were a large. | 合身吗? 我以为你是穿大码的 |
[04:44] | Oh yes yes yes, large. Perfect size. Perfect for me. | 是 是 是 大码 刚好 正合身 |
[04:47] | -Hey, we could be brothers. -Brother? | -嗨 我们可以是兄弟 -兄弟? |
[04:49] | Like wearing-the-same- shirt brothers. | 兄弟如衣服 |
[04:51] | -Brother! -You’re retarded. | -兄弟! -你真白痴 |
[05:04] | Ev…every time I wear the shirt, | 我…我以后每次穿这衣服 |
[05:07] | I’ll always think of you. | 就会想到你 |
[05:08] | You know? It’s like a… | 知道吗? 这就像… |
[05:10] | a spiritual connection. | 心灵相通 |
[05:12] | 2 souls on opposite sides of the earth. | 在地球两端 的两个灵魂 |
[05:15] | -You know? -Yeah yeah. | -知道吗? -是啊 是啊 |
[05:16] | Like, dude, we could pick a day of the month that we both wear it. | 就像 我们可以挑一天 大家都穿上它 |
[05:19] | Ping. Here, this is for you. | 平 这是给你的 |
[05:22] | -Mel… -What is this? | -梅… -这是什么? |
[05:23] | It’s not quite as spiritual as the ghost shirt, | 它没有那鬼衫那么灵异 |
[05:26] | -but I want you to have it. -I cannot accept it. | -但我希望你收下 -我不能要 |
[05:27] | -Yes, you have to. -This is expensive wine. | -你得收下 -这是昂贵的酒 |
[05:30] | I don’t care, you’ve been the best tour guide. | 我不管 你是最好的导游 |
[05:32] | We love you so much and we want you to have it. | 我们很喜欢你 希望您收下 |
[05:34] | Thank you, Miss Melissa. Thank you. | 谢谢 梅丽莎小姐 谢谢 |
[05:37] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[05:38] | You both have been delightful clients. | 你们俩都是好客户 |
[05:40] | We’re so delightful, aren’t we? | 我们是如此轻松 不是吗? |
[05:44] | But that shirt is kickin’ though, right, Ping? | 那衫真是正点 对吗 平? |
[05:46] | I mean, that… that’s hot. | 我意思是… 很火辣 |
[05:48] | Very much kicking. Number one kicking. | 很正点 正点第一 |
[05:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[05:51] | That bottle… was for us. | 那瓶酒… 本来是给我们的 |
[05:54] | I wanted to give it to him. Plus, you’ve had enough booze, okay? | 我想给他 此外 你都喝够了 OK? |
[05:57] | -No, just a little. -I’m nervous to meet your family. | -不 只一点点 -见你的家人使我很紧张 |
[06:00] | -I don’t want… -Hey, Nai Nai’s gonna love you. | -我不想… -嗨 奶奶会喜欢你的 |
[06:03] | What about the rest of your family? | 其他人呢? |
[06:05] | I don’t know about the rest of the family. | 其他就不知道了 |
[06:07] | You know, I got some aunts | 你知道 我有些阿姨 |
[06:09] | and they gonna hate your whitey ass for sure. | 他们肯定讨厌 你的白屁股 |
[06:10] | Great. | 真好 |
[06:13] | Would you like a little quick one | 你想来个快的吗 |
[06:16] | -before we get to Nai Nai’s? -Really? | -在到奶奶那里之前? -真的? |
[06:18] | -Are you crazy? -Crazy for love. | -你疯了? -疯狂的爱 |
[06:21] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[06:42] | We don’t usually drink this much. | 我们通常不会喝这么多 |
[06:46] | We’ve just been planning this wedding | 我们刚刚在筹画这婚礼 |
[06:49] | and having it and then | 喝啊喝 然后 |
[06:50] | finally it’s time | 到点 |
[06:53] | to just relax. | 放松一下 |
[06:56] | It’s your honeymoon. Both of you are celebrating | 这是你俩的蜜月 你们在庆祝 |
[06:58] | your new life together. | 你们一起的新生活 |
[07:00] | Sorry if we’re obnoxious. | 很抱歉 如果我们招你厌恶 |
[07:03] | Don’t apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[07:05] | So do you think we’re still delightful, Ping? | 你仍然认为我们是好客人 平? |
[07:08] | Of course, Miss Melissa. | 当然 梅丽莎小姐 |
[07:10] | Still delightful. | 仍然是好客人 |
[07:18] | How much longer do you think? | 你认为还有多久? |
[07:20] | Hour, maybe longer. | 一小时 也许更久 |
[07:23] | The roads in this part of the country | 这段路 |
[07:24] | is very tricky. | 是很棘手的 |
[07:26] | It’s so weird, because it seems so…so isolated | 这里很奇怪 因为它看上去如此…如此的孤立 |
[07:29] | and, what, there’s like a billion people running around? | 有上亿的人 跟我们一样奔波? |
[07:34] | This is a big country. | 这是一个大国 |
[07:36] | Many farms to feed all the people. | 需要许多农田 去养活所有的人 |
[07:45] | So do people really believe that stuff? | 人们真的相信这些东西? |
[07:47] | What? | 什么东西? |
[07:49] | The hungry ghost legend. | 饿鬼传说 |
[07:54] | It’s a very old celebration, | 这是个很古老的庆祝活动 |
[07:57] | but mostly for fun now. | 现在主要是为了好玩 |
[07:59] | But somebody must believe it. | 但是 有人相信它 |
[08:01] | I mean, they wouldn’t spend so much time on the offerings | 我意思是 若他们不相信 |
[08:03] | if they didn’t think it was true. | 他们不会花 这么多时间拜神 |
[08:06] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:09] | Some people do believe it’s real. | 有些人相信这是真的 |
[08:14] | Do you believe in it, Ping? | 你相信吗 平? |
[09:19] | Are we there? | 我们到了吗? |
[09:21] | No, we’re not at Anxian. | 不 我们不在 安县 |
[09:23] | Are you serious? Why not? | 不是吧? 为什么呢? |
[09:26] | I must admit I’m a bit lost at this time, Miss Melissa. | 我得承认 在这个时候 我有点迷路 梅丽莎小姐 |
[09:31] | Oh. Okay. | 那好 |
[09:35] | It’s not like me at all. | 我平常不会这样的 |
[09:36] | But it’s so dark. And like I said before, | 但这般黑暗 就像我之前说过 |
[09:39] | the road is very tricky. | 这路是很棘手的 |
[09:42] | This map is useless! No use. | 这地图是没用的! 没有用的 |
[09:44] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[09:45] | It’s…I would be so lost out here. | 这…这里我会更迷失 |
[09:47] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[09:49] | I’m thinking… | 我在想… |
[09:52] | go down there and ask for directions. | 去到那里问路 |
[09:53] | Is it okay? | 成吗? |
[09:57] | -Yeah. -Just wait here | -成的 -在这里等待 |
[09:59] | and I’ll be back very soon. | 我会很快回来 |
[10:11] | Miss Melissa. | 梅丽莎小姐 |
[10:15] | He’s a good husband to you. | 他是你的好丈夫 |
[10:18] | And you’re a good wife to him. | 你是他的好妻子 |
[10:20] | Thanks, Ping. | 谢谢 平 |
[10:26] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:19] | Yul. | 游 |
[11:21] | Yul. | 游 |
[11:24] | Fuck. | 操 |
[12:05] | Yul! Yul! | 游! 游! |
[12:07] | -Honey, Ping’s been gone for an hour. -We there yet? | -宝贝 平出去已一小时了 -我们到了没有? |
[12:10] | No. I just went out to take a pee | 不 我只是出去撒尿 |
[12:12] | and there’s like this weird gonging noise outside. | 外面有些奇怪的打锣声 |
[12:14] | God, my head is pounding. | 天啊 我的头很痛 |
[12:19] | Do you hear that? | 你听到吗? |
[12:23] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[12:33] | What the hell is that? | 那是他妈的什么? |
[12:34] | -You said he went in there an hour ago? -Yeah. | -你说他在一个小时前到那里了? -是的 |
[12:36] | He left like an hour ago. | 他像一个小时前离开 |
[12:38] | All right. Hang on, hang on. | 好吧 坚持下去 |
[12:49] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[12:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干啥? |
[13:01] | -Let’s go. -Go where? | -我们走吧 -去哪? |
[13:03] | Find Ping. | 找平 |
[13:05] | -Are you serious? -Yeah, come on. | -你是认真的? -是的 来啊 |
[13:28] | -You all right? -Yeah. | -你没事吧? -没事 |
[13:40] | Looks deserted. | 看上去空无一人 |
[13:41] | It does. | 正是 |
[13:46] | Ping! | 平! |
[13:57] | This is definitely weird. | 这绝对不可思议 |
[14:00] | -Where do you think he went? -I don’t know. | -你认为他去哪了? -我不知道 |
[14:06] | Hello? | 喂? |
[14:08] | -Wei! -Ping! | -喂! -平! |
[14:10] | Ping! | 平! |
[14:13] | Windows are boarded up. | 窗户都关上了 |
[14:31] | Someone’s been here. | 有人来过 |
[14:34] | This is fresh. I mean… | 这是新鲜的 我意思是… |
[14:37] | -where is everybody? -I don’t know. | -其余的人呢? -不知道 |
[14:48] | Oh God. Ping! | 天啊 平! |
[15:02] | Ping! Oh no. | 平! 不要 |
[15:08] | What are they doing with these animals? | 他们对这些动物做什么呢? |
[15:17] | Look at the pigs. | 看那些猪 |
[15:18] | This is weird. | 奇怪 |
[15:25] | Look at the goat. | 看那些羊 |
[15:35] | -Hey. It’s the gong. -Oh yeah. | -嗨 是那锣 -是的 |
[15:40] | Who the hell is that? | 是他妈的谁呢? |
[15:45] | Hello? | 喂? |
[15:56] | Tell him he left an hour ago and we need to find him. | 告诉他 他走了一个小时前 我们需要找到他 |
[16:05] | -Ping! -What are they saying, Yul? | -平! -你在说什么 游? |
[16:09] | Do you know? | 你知道吗? |
[16:11] | -Do they want us to leave? -I don’t know. | -他们想我们离开吗? -我不知道 |
[16:18] | Please, can you help us find Ping? | 你能帮我们找平吗? |
[16:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:34] | -They keep saying the same thing. -Okay. All right. | -他们一直在说同样的事情 -OK 好吧 |
[16:38] | Yul, let’s go. | 游 我们走吧 |
[16:41] | I don’t want to stay here. | 我不想待在这里 |
[16:44] | All right, come on. Let’s go. Come on, Yul. | 好吧 走吧 我们走吧 走吧 游 |
[16:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:55] | -These people are crazy. -I know, I know. | -这些人是疯了 -我知道 |
[16:59] | Oh my God. Oh my God, Yul. | 天啊 天啊 游 |
[17:04] | What the fuck is this? | 这是他妈的什么? |
[17:05] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[17:11] | -Be careful. -What is this shit? | -小心 -这是什么玩意? |
[17:14] | Dude, what the hell, man? Who… | 什么玩意? 谁… |
[17:16] | This is disgusting. | 这真恶心 |
[17:19] | -Crazy motherfucker, what the hell?! -Be quiet, Yul! | -他妈的 什么玩意? ! -安静 游! |
[17:22] | Some fucking punks. | 他妈的流氓 |
[17:24] | -Oh good, the key’s here. -Teenagers or something… | -好 钥匙在这里 -青少之类… |
[17:25] | -Let’s go, get in the car. -What about Ping? | -我们走吧 上车 -那平呢? |
[17:27] | -Honey, get in the car. -What, you just want to leave Ping here? | -宝贝 上车 -什么 你想把平丢在这里? |
[17:29] | Yes, we leave Ping here. Come on. Get in. | 是的 我们把他丢在这里 来吧 上车 |
[17:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:40] | Fuck. God damn. What is this, goat blood? | 操 这是什么 羊血? |
[17:43] | -Jesus. -Come on, work. | -天啊 -来啊 动啊 |
[17:45] | Mel, there’s not gonna be coverage out here. | 梅 这里没讯号的 |
[17:46] | -Can I at least try? -Just tell me what he said. | -至少我可以试试? -告诉我他说什么 |
[17:49] | I already told you what he said. | 我已经告诉过你了 |
[17:51] | He said that he was sorry and that he was going to look for directions. | 他说他很抱歉 他要去问路 |
[17:54] | -Okay. -Where do you think he went? | -OK -你认为他哪去了? |
[17:56] | I don’t know. Maybe I pissed him off with the t-shirt stuff… | 我不知道 也许 他生气T恤的事… |
[17:59] | Yeah, the t-shirt was stupid. | 是的 那T恤的事真笨 |
[18:00] | Well, thank God he left the keys, man. | 感谢上帝 他留下钥匙 |
[18:01] | Shit, I mean hopefully we can find our way back to Senwun. | 靠 我意思是 希望可以 找到回新会的路 |
[18:05] | How are we gonna do that? I don’t know where we are. | 我们如何能办到呢? 我不知道 我们在哪里 |
[18:07] | And you were fucking sleeping the whole time. | 你他妈的整段路上就在睡 |
[18:09] | Okay, are you gonna get mad at me for sleeping? | OK 你怪我在睡觉? |
[18:11] | Yes, I am gonna get mad, ’cause you know what? | 对 我生气 你懂什么原因吗? |
[18:13] | You should’ve been paying more attention to where we’re going. | 您该多关注我们的行程 |
[18:16] | -Are you serious, Mel? -I don’t know where the fuck we are, okay? | -你不是认真的 梅? -我不知道我们他妈的在哪 OK? |
[18:19] | -Mel. -And this phone is not working. | -梅 -这电话又不通 |
[18:21] | -And it’s freaking me out, all right? -All right, Mel, hey. | -我好怕 好吗? -好吧 梅 嗨 |
[18:23] | -So we need to find a phone somewhere. -Okay. | -我们得找到有电话的地方 -OK |
[18:26] | We’ll go back the way we came | 我们沿着来的路走 |
[18:27] | and we’ll…we’ll get to a place with cell phone coverage. | 将去到…手机有讯号的地方 |
[18:29] | And then we can call my cousin. | 然后 我们可以 连络我表弟 |
[18:32] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[18:46] | What the hell happened back there? | 那里发生什么了? |
[18:51] | People out here in the countryside | 那些人在郊外 |
[18:53] | are just more… | 越来越多… |
[18:55] | Fuckin’ nuts. | 他妈的 疯了 |
[18:57] | Old fashioned. You’re not supposed to | 老人说 你不该 |
[18:59] | leave your house after dark. | 天黑以后别离开房子 |
[19:01] | So those animals outside | 外面那些动物 |
[19:03] | were live offerings for the spirits? | 是给鬼魂的供品? |
[19:05] | Kind of like at the festival but live offerings? | 就像在刚才的节庆里 但是活的供品? |
[19:08] | Yeah. You want to kick it up a few notches out here | 是啊 你想对了几分吧 |
[19:11] | with goats and dogs and shit. | 用羊和狗之类 |
[19:14] | But the idea is the same. You leave an offering for the dead | 但意思是一样的 为拜祭死者提供的 |
[19:17] | and they won’t come inside your house and fuck with you. | 因此 他们便不会进你的家搞你 |
[19:19] | What were they yelling at us? | 他们对我们喊什么呢? |
[19:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:24] | Your mom’s right. Your Cantonese is shitty as hell. | 你妈是对的 你的广东话真烂 |
[19:29] | I think it was an invitation. | 我猜这是个邀请 |
[19:31] | An invitation? | 邀请? |
[19:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:39] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[20:08] | -Yul… -I know. I know. | -游… -我知道 |
[20:11] | 5 more minutes, then we’ll turn around. | 再过5分钟 我们掉头 |
[20:14] | 5 minutes. | 5分钟 |
[20:29] | What do you expect, Howard Stern? | 你指望什么 霍华德·史登? |
[20:46] | Tower must be close by. | 附近必有塔楼 |
[20:48] | Yeah. Let me listen. | 是的 让我听听 |
[21:00] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么? |
[21:02] | I don’t know. I can only make out a couple words. | 我不知道 我只听出一两单字 |
[21:04] | My Cantonese is shitty, remember? | 我的广东话烂 记得吗? |
[21:12] | What is it? What is he saying? | 这是什么? 他在说什么? |
[21:16] | Old and new… | 新与老… |
[21:20] | come together… | 来到一起… |
[21:27] | make offerings. | 祭祀 |
[21:33] | Protection… | 保护… |
[21:40] | blood… | 血… |
[21:42] | sacrifice… | 牺牲… |
[21:50] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[21:56] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[21:58] | Yul? | 游? |
[22:03] | I think it was a man. | 我认为这是一个人 |
[22:04] | A man? | 是人? |
[22:06] | Looked like an animal or something. | 看起来像动物之类 |
[22:08] | It was a man… a naked man. | 是一个人… 一裸体男子 |
[22:16] | Oh, no… Come on, come on. | 哦 不… 来吧 来吧 |
[22:18] | Come on, come on, come on. | 来吧 来吧 来吧 |
[22:19] | Just ease up on the gas a little bit. | 缓和了一点 |
[22:26] | -Come on! Fuck! -Just try the reverse thing. | -来吧! 操! -试试相反的 |
[22:29] | OK OK Okay. Okay. | |
[22:37] | All right, stop. Stop. | 好吧 停止 停止 |
[22:40] | Let me try. Let me try. | 我试试 让我试试 |
[22:41] | -Let’s switch. -Okay okay. | -我们交换 -OK OK |
[22:47] | All right, baby, just go easy on it, okay? Give it a little bit of gas. | 好吧宝贝 放松点 OK? |
[22:50] | Honey, I know what I’m doing. I’ve lived in DC my entire life, okay? | 宝贝 我懂我在做什么 我住在华盛顿的 OK? |
[22:56] | OK OK Okay. Okay. | |
[23:00] | Shit. | 靠 |
[23:03] | Go! Shit! | 去! 靠! |
[23:05] | -We’re stuck. -Don’t say that. Don’t say that, Mel. | -我们就完蛋了 -不要说 不要说 梅 |
[23:08] | -Come on. -Get out and push. | -来吧 -出去推 |
[23:12] | -You have to. -What? | -你得去推 -什么? |
[23:13] | -Get out and push right now. -What about the naked dude? | -现在就出去推 -那些赤裸的怎样? |
[23:16] | Do you want me to get out and push? | 你想让我出去推? |
[23:18] | Fine, I’ll get out and push. | 好的 我出去推 |
[23:20] | No! Don’t get out! Don’t…Mel…don’t… | 不! 别出去! 别…梅…别… |
[23:22] | Then get out. Just do it. Don’t think about it. | 不然就出去 想也别想 |
[23:25] | Just get out, Yul. | 出去 游 |
[23:51] | You’re doing good. Please, more more. | 你做得很好 请使劲点 |
[23:53] | I don’t have any more. | 我没有劲了 |
[23:57] | Push harder, Yul! | 使劲点推 游! |
[24:11] | You did it! Get in! Go! | 你做到了! 上车! 走! |
[24:14] | Get in! Get in! Hurry, Yul! | 上车! 上车! 快 游! |
[24:15] | Just go. Just go. Go! | 走 走 走啊! |
[24:20] | Jesus. Jesus. | 天啊 |
[24:23] | -Did you hear that? What was it? -Yeah. | -你听到吗? 是什么? -听到 |
[24:25] | -What was that noise? -It sounded like an animal. | -那是什么声音? -听来像动物 |
[24:28] | -What? -It sounded like a pig being slaughtered. | -什么? -像是在杀猪 |
[24:36] | Yeah, okay. Right. | 是的 OK 对 |
[24:38] | I mean, who the hell slaughters a pig | 我意思是 谁他妈的在杀猪呢 |
[24:40] | in the middle of the night, huh? | 在半夜? |
[24:42] | We’re in China, Yul. | 我们正处中国 游 |
[24:44] | Yeah. Yeah. I know we’re in China, Mel. | 是的 是的 我知道我们在中国 梅 |
[24:46] | But this isn’t just… | 但这不仅是… |
[24:48] | this isn’t just China-weird, okay? | 这不仅是中式怪异 OK? |
[24:50] | It’s fucking just weird-weird. | 这是他妈的怪异中的怪异 |
[24:53] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[24:54] | What, that’s all you’re gonna say? | 什么 这就是你要说的? |
[24:57] | What do you want me to say? | 你想我说什么? |
[24:59] | -Anything. -Like what? | -随便 -例如呢? |
[25:01] | -Just something. -Like what? | -随便说些话 -例如呢? |
[25:03] | You got something to say, just say it. | 你有话要说 说吧 |
[25:05] | What do you want me to fucking say?! | 你想我他妈的说什么?! |
[25:06] | I should be swimming with the dolphins right now! | 我现在该与海豚一起游泳! |
[25:08] | -What? -But no, we’re in fucking China | -什么? -但是没有 我们在他妈的中国 |
[25:10] | because you wanted to come here! | 因为你要来这里! |
[25:12] | -Yes, I wanted to come here. -This is all your fucking fault! | -对 我要来这里 -这都是你他妈的的错! |
[25:14] | -It’s my fault? -Yes, I hate you right now! | -我的错? -对 我现在讨厌你! |
[25:16] | -It’s my fault?! -Yes, it’s your fucking fault! | -我的错? -对 都是你他妈的的错! |
[25:18] | -Why, because I’m Chinese? -Yes! | -为什么 因为我是中国人? -对! |
[25:26] | Oh shit. | 靠 |
[25:28] | This place is so weird. | 这个地方真是奇怪 |
[25:32] | Oh my God. Should we check on him? | 天啊 我们是否该看看他? |
[25:37] | -Just drive away. -You want me to drive away? | -走吧 -你要我走? |
[25:39] | Yeah. Reverse and let’s go back. | 是的 掉头 我们回去 |
[25:41] | But what about this guy? | 可这家伙怎么样? |
[25:43] | Who cares about that? Let’s just go. | 谁在乎? 走吧 |
[25:45] | Let’s go. You don’t want to be in this country, right? | 走吧 你不想待在这里 对吗? |
[25:47] | Oh my God, he’s moving. He’s moving. | 天啊 他在动 他在动 |
[25:49] | -Mel, please. -I think we need to go see him. | -梅 拜托 -我认为我们需要去看看他 |
[25:51] | -Mel, don’t do it. -Yul, I’ve got to go. | -梅 别这样 -游 我要去看看他 |
[25:53] | -Don’t do anything stupid, Mel! -I’ve got to go see him. | -别干蠢事 梅! -我得要去看看他 |
[25:55] | Mel. Don’t. | 梅 别 |
[25:59] | -Mel. -Hi. | -梅 -嗨 |
[26:03] | -Hi. -Help me. | -嗨 -救我 |
[26:06] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[26:08] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[26:13] | They are coming. | 他们来了 |
[26:14] | What’s he saying, Yul? | 他说什么 游? |
[26:17] | -What’s he saying? -We have to go. | -他说什么? -我们得走了 |
[26:20] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么? |
[26:30] | -We’ve got to go. -They are here. | -我们得走了 -他们在这里 |
[26:32] | I think we have to go. | 我想我们得走了 |
[26:33] | -Be careful with him. -We have to go, Mel. We gotta go. | -小心他 -我们得走了 梅 我们得走了 |
[26:39] | Let’s go. We gotta go. Come on! | 走吧 我们得走了 来吧! |
[26:41] | We gotta go! Mel! | 我们得走了! 梅! |
[26:45] | Open the door! Come on, get in there. | 打开门! 来吧 到那里 |
[26:47] | -Do you got him? -Yeah. | -你让他? -是啊 |
[26:50] | -Get in! -Come on, get in the seat. | -进来! -来吧 进来 |
[26:55] | Oh my God! | 天啊! |
[27:03] | Go! | 走! |
[27:05] | -Turn us around. -The road’s too narrow. | -兜兜转转的 -路太狭窄了 |
[27:07] | -You’re gonna run us off the road! -Shit! | -你会令我们离开路面的! -靠! |
[27:13] | Get us back on the road. | 让我们重回到路面上 |
[27:15] | I’m trying. | 我在尝试 |
[27:17] | -Slow down a little bit! -We’ll get stuck! | -慢点吧! -我们被会卡住! |
[27:23] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[27:30] | -Shit! -I think we hit a ditch. | -靠! -我想我们掉进沟里了 |
[27:32] | -No shit, we hit a ditch, Yul. -Sorry. | -不是吧 掉进沟里 游 -对不起 |
[27:34] | -Fuck. -Fuck! | -操 -操! |
[27:37] | Go, go, go… | 去 去 去… |
[27:38] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[27:40] | -It’s stuck. -No it’s not. | -卡住了 -没有 |
[27:42] | -God! -Slow down, honey. | -天啊! -慢点 宝贝 |
[27:44] | Slow down, slow down, slow down. | 慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[27:54] | What were those things? | 那些是什么东西? |
[28:01] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么? |
[28:09] | Moon demons. | 月魔 |
[28:14] | They’re going to follow this path | 他们将沿着这道径 |
[28:16] | through the field and find us. | 穿过田野来找到我们 |
[28:18] | I think we should get the fuck out of this car. | 我们该他妈的离开此车 |
[28:30] | We follow him. | 跟着他 |
[32:05] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[32:17] | Let us in. | 让我们进去 |
[32:22] | Open the door, please. | 请开门 |
[32:26] | I beg of you. | 我求求你 |
[32:29] | Please show mercy on us. | 请大发慈悲 |
[32:36] | I’m not from around here. | 我不是这里的 |
[32:39] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 不知道发生了什么事情 |
[32:44] | She is American. | 她是美国人 |
[32:46] | She’s not part of this. | 她不属于此 |
[32:47] | Please let her in. | 请让她进去 |
[32:49] | Please let us in. Please help us. | 请让我们进去 请帮帮我们 |
[32:52] | Please, these people are chasing us. | 求你 这些人正追逐着我们 |
[32:54] | Please please please. | 求求你 求求你 |
[32:56] | They’re crazy people. They’re gonna kill us. Please. | 他们都是疯子 会杀死我们的 求求你 |
[32:58] | You need to let us in. You need to help us. | 你得让我们进去 你得帮帮我们 |
[33:00] | We will pay you anything. | 我们什么都愿意给你 |
[33:03] | Please. Please. | 求求你 求求你 |
[33:05] | Please. | 求求你 |
[33:11] | Keep your voices down. | 轻声点 |
[33:13] | Stop calling to them. | 别再叫他们了 |
[33:36] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[33:38] | They will see us. | 他们会看到我们的 |
[33:40] | Help me move this to the door. | 帮我移这到门口 |
[33:55] | What is he saying? | 他在说些什么? |
[33:57] | We need to find something alive to put outside. | 我们需找些活物放外面 |
[34:00] | Alive? | 活物? |
[34:01] | -What, like that dog? -Yeah. Yeah. | -什么 像狗吗? -是的 是的 |
[34:04] | Um, they’re gonna come inside and find us | 嗯 他们将进屋里 找到我们 |
[34:06] | unless we put something outside for them to kill. | 除非 我们有东西在外面 让他们杀死 |
[34:08] | What the hell are those things, huh? | 到底那些是什么东西? |
[34:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:12] | What are they, part of some cult or something? | 它们是什么 邪教之类吗? |
[34:14] | I have no idea, Mel. | 我不知道 梅 |
[34:16] | What do you know, Yul? | 那你知道什么 游? |
[34:18] | Apparently nothing. | 没有知道的 |
[34:20] | There has to be something we can do. | 必定有办法的 |
[34:22] | Yeah, there’s something we can do. | 是的 有办法的 |
[34:24] | We can find something alive to put outside. | 我们找些活物放外面 |
[34:26] | OK Okay. | |
[34:29] | This is rice here. This is rice. | 这是米 这是米 |
[34:32] | We might get lucky and find a rat or something. | 我们可能幸运地 找到老鼠或什么的 |
[34:39] | Wei? | 卫? |
[34:45] | I think he found something. Come on. | 我想他找到些什么 来吧 |
[34:53] | Wei. | 卫 |
[35:01] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[35:23] | Fuck you! | 操你! |
[35:26] | Motherfucker! | 去你的! |
[35:46] | Stay away. | 死开 |
[36:35] | Don’t be a coward. | 不要当懦夫 |
[36:38] | You can save your wife by offering yourself. | 你献出自己 就可以 救回你的妻子 |
[36:42] | -You crazy motherfucker. -It’s the only way to save her. | -去你的 -这是救她的唯一办法 |
[36:46] | -Why won’t you do the honorable thing? -Are you crazy? | -你为何不做这光荣的事? -你疯了? |
[39:53] | Okay. All right, let’s go, baby. | OK 好吧 我们走 宝贝 |
[40:07] | -No. We have to stop. -What? | -不 我们得停下 什么? |
[40:09] | We’ve got to stop. | 我们得停下 |
[40:18] | -What? -This is killing me. | -什么? -真折腾 |
[40:19] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:22] | Come on, we have to go, okay? | 来吧 我们得走 OK? |
[40:24] | We have to get going, okay? | 我们得走 OK? |
[40:26] | OK Okay. | |
[40:30] | Come on. Come on, baby. | 来吧 来吧 宝贝 |
[40:37] | How do you feel? How do you feel? | 你感觉如何? 你感觉如何? |
[40:40] | -I’m beautiful, aren’t I? -You are. We have to go. | -我很好看 是吗? -是的 我们必须走 |
[40:54] | Oh, come on. | Oh 来吧 |
[40:58] | Come on, it’s the car. | 来吧 这是那车 |
[41:04] | I want you to lay down. | 我要你躺下 |
[41:07] | OK Okay. | |
[41:09] | OK Okay. | |
[41:11] | Let’s see here. | 让我们看看 |
[41:13] | I need to keep you warm. | 我得让你温暖 |
[41:38] | Yes! | 对! |
[41:41] | Shit. | 靠 |
[41:44] | Wake up, Yul. You can’t fall asleep. | 醒来 游 你不能睡着 |
[41:47] | Yul? | 游? |
[41:50] | Wake up. | 醒来 |
[41:52] | -Why? -Come on. | -为什么? -来吧 |
[41:53] | -Sit up. -Why? | -坐起来 -为什么? |
[41:55] | Because those things are still out there, okay? | 因为那些东西仍在外面 OK? |
[41:58] | You can’t leave me alone out here. | 你不能丢下我一人在这里 |
[42:00] | OK Okay. | |
[42:01] | -Okay, baby, I’m here. -Good. | -OK 宝贝 我在这 -好 |
[42:05] | -Awake. -Yeah. | -清醒 -是的 |
[42:07] | Please. | 求求你 |
[42:08] | OK Okay. | |
[42:18] | Yul? | 游? |
[42:22] | I love that you’re Chinese. | 我爱你是中国人 |
[42:37] | Son of a… | 狗养… |
[42:59] | Oh my God! | 天啊! |
[43:29] | Don’t let them take me. | 别让他们带我走 |
[43:40] | Please. | 求求你 |
[43:56] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[44:01] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[44:07] | -There’s gotta be something we can use. -For what? | -肯定有东西 我们可以利用的 -为了什么? |
[44:09] | A weapon. Something in the car. | 武器 在车上的东西 |
[44:15] | Is there anything else? | 还有什么? |
[44:18] | Tire iron…there’s gotta be a tire iron in the trunk. | 轮胎装卸撬杆…在车尾箱肯定有 |
[44:21] | You’re not going outside. | 你不得出去 |
[44:22] | May not have to. | 可能不必 |
[44:25] | When I was a kid, I was on vacation once. | 当我还是小孩时 有一次 我正在渡假 |
[44:27] | Fuck. | 操 |
[44:29] | My dad locked the keys in the trunk at a rest stop. | 我爸在驿站时 把钥匙锁在车尾箱里 |
[44:32] | Fuck. | 操 |
[44:34] | I pulled the back seats off and crawled through. | 我把后排座位推开 然后爬到尾箱 |
[44:38] | Saved the vacation. | 挽救了那次假期 |
[44:40] | I felt like a super hero that day. | 那天 我觉得像个超级英雄 |
[44:42] | Oh good! | 哦好! |
[44:45] | Fuck. | 操 |
[44:49] | Help me with the light. | 帮我打光 |
[44:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[44:56] | I got it. | 搞定了 |
[44:57] | -Good! -I got it. Not much… | -好! -搞定 没太多… |
[45:01] | -Oh shit. -…but it’s something. | -靠 -…但有些东西 |
[45:03] | Yul. | 游 |
[45:05] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[45:38] | Go away. | 走开 |
[45:51] | What are we gonna do? | 那我们怎么办? |
[45:58] | Come on, fuckers! | 来吧 混蛋! |
[46:00] | -Go away! -Go away! | -走开! -走开! |
[46:01] | -Go away! -Go away, God damn it! | -走开! -走开 天杀的! |
[46:04] | Please! Shit! | 靠! |
[46:06] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操! 操! |
[46:18] | Fuck, Yul! | 操 游! |
[46:26] | God! | 天啊! |
[46:46] | Get in the trunk! Get in the trunk! | 进尾箱! 进尾箱! |
[46:48] | Go go go! | 走 走 走! |
[46:51] | Get the fuck off me! | 死他妈的开! |
[46:54] | Yul, get in the trunk! | 游 进尾箱! |
[46:56] | Get in! Come on, get in! | 进来! 来吧 进来! |
[47:04] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操! 操! |
[47:06] | Get off me! Shit! | 死开! 靠! |
[47:12] | Fuck! | 操! |
[47:24] | Get off, you little fucker! | 死开 死混蛋! |
[47:27] | Yul! | 游! |
[47:30] | Mel, help me find the truck release. | 梅 帮我找尾箱那开关 |
[47:32] | Help me find the trunk release! | 帮我找尾箱那开关! |
[47:33] | Behind you! Behind you, get it! | 在你身后! 在你身后! |
[47:35] | Fuck! I think it’s jammed. | 操! 我想是卡住了 |
[47:38] | Get us out! | 让我们出去! |
[47:39] | -Fuck! -Get the fuck out! | -操! -他妈的出来! |
[47:42] | God damn it! | 他妈的! |
[47:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[48:15] | Come on! Yul! Come on! | 来吧! 游! 来吧! |
[48:52] | Yul. | 游 |
[49:00] | We’re trapped in here. | 我们被困了 |
[49:18] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么? |
[49:30] | They might not like it in here. | 他们可能不喜欢在这里 |
[49:33] | What? | 什么? |
[49:39] | We’re in a tomb. | 我们在一坟墓里 |
[49:42] | Fuck. | 操 |
[50:01] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[50:04] | It’s a voice… | 这声音… |
[50:07] | the voice from the radio. | 收音机的声音 |
[50:14] | I think it scared them away. | 我想把他们吓跑了 |
[50:28] | Come to us. | 到我们这里来 |
[50:37] | What’s he saying, Yul? | 他说什么 游? |
[50:40] | Come to us. | 到我们这里来 |
[50:44] | Yul? | 游? |
[50:48] | We have to go to them. | 我们得到他们那里 |
[51:11] | There is safety here. | 这里比较安全 |
[51:20] | You will be safe here. | 你在这里会很安全的 |
[51:31] | We are safe here. | 我们在这里是安全的 |
[51:42] | Come to us. Come to us. | 到我们这里来 到我们这里来 |
[51:51] | Come to us. | 到我们这里来 |
[52:03] | We will help you. | 我们会帮你 |
[52:15] | We will help you. | 我们会帮你 |
[52:32] | You will be safe here. | 你在这里会很安全的 |
[52:42] | You are welcome here. | 欢迎 |
[55:06] | Yul. | 游 |
[55:09] | Yul. | 游 |
[55:16] | Yul! | 游! |
[55:40] | Yul. | 游 |
[55:41] | -Is that you? -Yeah, it’s me. | -是你吗? -是 是我 |
[55:53] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[55:59] | You shouldn’t be nervous about meeting my grandmother, Melissa. | 见我的祖母 你不该紧张的 梅丽莎 |
[56:03] | What? | 什么? |
[56:05] | My Nai Nai’s gonna love you. | 我奶奶会喜欢你 |
[56:08] | Just like my cousins | 就像我的表兄弟 |
[56:09] | and the rest of the family. | 及其余的家人 |
[56:14] | -You got nothing to worry about. -Yul. | -没什么可担心的 -游 |
[56:16] | -I love you, Mel. -I love you too, Yul. | -我爱你 梅 -我也爱你 游 |
[56:18] | I love you so much, but we need to get out of here right… | 我深爱你 但我们需要离开这里… |
[56:20] | We should have gone to Kauai like you said. | 我们该像你说的去考艾岛 |
[56:22] | Yul, listen to me! We need to get out of here. | 游 听我说! 我们得离开这里 |
[56:25] | -We need to leave, okay? -These ropes are tight, baby. | -我们得离开 OK? -这些绳很紧 宝贝 |
[56:28] | Yul, push with me right now. | 游 现在一起推 |
[56:30] | -Push! -Okay. | -推! -OK |
[56:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[56:34] | Yul, push! | 游 推! |
[56:36] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[56:38] | Come on, don’t give up on me. | 来吧 不要放弃我 |
[56:40] | Don’t give up on me, Yul! | 不要放弃我 游! |
[56:42] | -Mel. -What? | -梅 -什么? |
[57:04] | Yul. | 游 |
[57:07] | Don’t worry, babe. I’ll get you out of this. | 别担心 宝贝 我会给你弄出来的 |
[57:11] | Oh God. Yul. | 天啊 游 |
[57:48] | Yul! What are you doing? | 游! 你在干什么? |
[57:53] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么? ! |
[57:59] | Come on! Take me, you bastards! | 来吧! 带我去吧 你杂种! |
[58:02] | Take me! | 带我去吧! |
[58:04] | Stop it! | 住手! |
[58:08] | Look at me! | 看着我! |
[58:15] | No! | 不! |
[58:20] | No! | 不! |
[58:32] | Yul! | 游! |
[58:36] | Yul! | 游! |
[1:00:34] | Your husband made a great sacrifice tonight. | 你丈夫今晚作出了伟大的牺牲 |
[1:00:39] | He gave them his life for yours. | 为救你 他献出自己的生命 |
[1:00:55] | Miss Melissa! | 梅丽莎小姐! |
[1:01:00] | Stop it! Miss Melissa! Please! Please! Please! | 停手! 梅丽莎小姐! 请停手! 请停手! 请停手! |
[1:01:03] | Please! Stop it! | 请停手! |
[1:01:04] | Stop it! Stop it! | 停手! 停手! |
[1:01:39] | They come to our village | 他们来到我们的村庄 |
[1:01:42] | in the 7th lunar month | 每次在农历七月 |
[1:01:44] | on the night of full moon. | 当月圆之夜 |
[1:01:49] | They took away | 他们都来 |
[1:01:51] | one of our living each time. | 取走我们的生活 |
[1:02:02] | Many years ago… | 很多年以前… |
[1:02:05] | we have decided we would no longer let them | 我们决定 将不再让着他们 |
[1:02:09] | take our own. | 取走我们自己的 |
[1:02:11] | So we bring in outsiders for offering. | 因此 我们把外来人作为供品 |
[1:02:17] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:02:22] | I’m sorry for you and for your husband. | 对不起你 和你丈夫 |
[1:02:29] | What did they do to him? | 他们会对他做什么? |
[1:02:33] | They took him to the place. | 他们把他带到某地方 |
[1:02:36] | They’re preparing him for his final journey. | 他们为他准备 他最后的旅程 |
[1:02:40] | Is he still alive? | 他是否还活着? |
[1:02:44] | They have to take them alive. | 他们要拿活的 |
[1:02:46] | But he will be one of them by moon fall. | 不过 月落时他将成为他们的其中一员 |
[1:02:49] | Where did they take him? | 他们带他到哪儿? |
[1:02:50] | Hey! Where did they take him! | 嗨! 他们带他到哪儿! |
[1:02:53] | Miss Melissa, you… you can’t go there. | 梅丽莎小姐 你… 你不能去那里 |
[1:02:59] | Help me. | 请帮我 |
[1:03:04] | Help me! | 帮我! |
[1:03:05] | Just follow the path that leads them here. | 只要沿着路径 便找到他们 |
[1:03:09] | The candles will show you the way. | 蜡烛将为你引路 |
[1:03:12] | Miss Melissa, they will kill you. | 梅丽莎小姐 他们会杀了你 |
[1:10:16] | No, Yul. | 不 游 |
[1:10:28] | Yul. | 游 |
[1:10:35] | Yul. | 游 |
[1:10:38] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[1:10:42] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:10:50] | -Mel. -Yul. | -梅 -游 |
[1:10:52] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里? |
[1:10:54] | They’re all around us. | 全都在我们身边 |
[1:10:57] | But they’re…they’re like sleeping or something. | 但他们… 他们像在睡觉之类 |
[1:10:59] | -They’re not moving. -They’re not sleeping. | -他们不动 -也不是睡觉 |
[1:11:02] | We could get out of here, Yul. | 我们可以离开这里 游 |
[1:11:04] | Yul, we have to get out of here. | 游 我们得离开这里 |
[1:11:05] | They’re inside my head, Mel. | 他们在我的脑袋里 梅 |
[1:11:11] | They’re waiting for me to die. | 他们正在等着我死 |
[1:11:15] | Yul, we have to go. | 游 我们得离开 |
[1:11:17] | I’ll pull you out of here. | 我会带你离开这里 |
[1:11:19] | I can’t. I’ve lost too much blood. | 我不能 我已经失血太多了 |
[1:11:21] | You have to be strong. | 你必须坚强 |
[1:11:23] | You have to fight. | 你得反抗 |
[1:11:25] | -We can get out of here, Yul. -They’re gonna kill you. | -我们可离开的 游 -他们会杀死你 |
[1:11:30] | They’re gonna wait for me to die. | 他们在等着我死 |
[1:11:34] | And then they’re gonna come after you. | 然后 他们将会来追捕你 |
[1:11:38] | They already know you’re here. | 他们已经知道你在这里 |
[1:11:41] | -You have to go. -No, I can’t. | -你得离开 -不 我不 |
[1:11:45] | -Please. -No. | -求你 -不 |
[1:11:47] | Yul, please. | 游 求求你 |
[1:11:50] | You have to get up. | 你必须起来 |
[1:11:51] | Go see my Nai Nai. | 去看我的奶奶 |
[1:11:54] | She’s your family now. | 她现在是你的家人 |
[1:11:56] | She’ll know. | 她会知道 |
[1:11:58] | What will she know? | 她知道什么? |
[1:12:00] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[1:12:02] | Yul. | 游 |
[1:12:05] | Promise me, Mel. | 答应我 梅 |
[1:12:07] | I promise. | 我答应 |
[1:12:22] | Mel. | 梅 |
[1:12:25] | What? | 什么? |
[1:12:29] | Go. | 走吧 |
[1:12:35] | Go. | 走吧 |
[1:15:17] | Miss Melissa! | 梅丽莎小姐! |
[1:15:19] | Go that way. | 往那边走 |
[1:15:21] | Go out that way! | 往那边是出路! |