时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Well, Cordelia, the room seems | 科迪莉亚 这间房间看起来 |
[00:09] | presentable, but, uh… | 还像个样子 但是 |
[00:15] | you didn’t use Dust It! | 你没有用 “灰尘净” |
[00:18] | No, Monsieur, | 没有 先生 |
[00:19] | I didn’t think you’d notice. | 我以为您不会发现 |
[00:21] | I used a cheaper brand. | 我用的是一个廉价的牌子 |
[00:24] | The finger doesn’t lie. | 手指是不会说谎的 |
[00:26] | What are you guys watching? | 你们在看什么 |
[00:28] | It’s my dad’s old Mr. Finger campaign for Dust It! | 我爸的旧作 为”灰尘净”做的手指先生广告 |
[00:31] | Someone put it on YouTube, | 有人放上了YouTube网 |
[00:32] | and now it’s got, like, three million hits. | 现在点击量有三百万 |
[00:33] | But wait, I’m confused. | 等等 我有些糊涂 |
[00:35] | She’s French, he’s British, | 她是法国人 他是英国人 |
[00:36] | there’s a windmill. What country is this? | 竟然还有风车 这是哪个国家 |
[00:38] | My dear, it was the ’80s. | 亲爱的 那是80年代 |
[00:39] | We had not yet begun to ask those difficult questions. | 我们还没有开始问这么难回答的问题 |
[00:41] | Plus, when I wrote it, I’d just huffed half a can of the product. | 而且我创作这个广告时 刚吸了半罐的”灰尘净” |
[00:44] | Anyway, now that the campaign is popular again, | 总之 广告现在又受欢迎了 |
[00:46] | we’re gonna resurrect it, and here’s the best part– | 我们要重拍 最棒的是 |
[00:48] | we landed the real Mr. Finger. | 我们找到了真正的手指先生 |
[00:49] | Oh, my God, he was available? | 我的天 他有时间吗 |
[00:50] | Luckily he hadn’t worked in 22 years. | 幸运的是 他已经22年没工作了 |
[00:52] | I-I used to love Mr. Finger. | 我以前很喜欢手指先生 |
[00:54] | I dressed up as him for Halloween. | 我万圣节时会打扮成他的样子 |
[00:55] | Uh, did you wear the glove year-round? | 你有整年戴着手套吗 |
[00:57] | Did people mistake you for Michael Jackson? | 有人错把你当做迈克尔·杰克逊吗 |
[00:58] | Did you know, in your heart of hearts, | 在你的内心深处 |
[00:59] | that you couldn’t sleep at night | 你知道不去学校图书馆 |
[01:00] | unless you had inspected the school library for dust? | 检查灰尘 你夜晚就不可能睡着吗 |
[01:02] | No. You win? | 没有 我该说算你狠吗 |
[01:05] | Hey, there he is. | 他来了 |
[01:07] | Glenn Hastings, everyone, AKA Mr. Finger! | 格伦·哈斯丁 各位 著名的手指先生 |
[01:12] | Hey, buddy, you know they want it. | 伙计 给大家来一个吧 |
[01:14] | Well, I never disappoint. | 我从不让人失望 |
[01:16] | The finger doesn’t lie. | 手指不会说谎 |
[01:20] | His finger just gave me chills. | 他的手指让我打冷战 |
[01:21] | Do you ever listen to yourself? | 你这说的是人话吗 |
[01:22] | Mr. Hastings, I’m Sydney. | 哈斯丁先生 我是希德妮 |
[01:24] | – We spoke on the phone. – Oh, my God, | -我们通过电话 -我的天 |
[01:26] | I see that the face is as lovely as the voice. | 你的面容和声音一样甜美 |
[01:29] | Oh, charming and handsome. | 英俊潇洒 魅力十足 |
[01:32] | How is it possible that you are single? | 你怎么会是单身呢 |
[01:33] | My wife’s dead. | 我妻子死了 |
[01:39] | We are so happy to have you here. | 我们真高兴能请到您 |
[01:41] | We can’t wait to give America the finger all over again. | 我们等不及让全美国再次手指处处伸了 |
[01:44] | The campaign is going to be great; | 广告会非常棒 |
[01:45] | I will tell you all about it at dinner. | 我在晚餐时会告诉你所有细节 |
[01:47] | I booked the early bird just like you told me. | 我按你的要求 订了”早起之鸟”餐厅 |
[01:48] | Well, I just have to finish a few things, | 我还有一点事 |
[01:50] | and we’ll get out of here. | 马上就可以走了 |
[01:51] | Oh, you know, Dad, you can stay. | 爸 你可以留下 |
[01:51] | I’ll take Mr. Hastings out. | 我带哈斯丁先生去 |
[01:53] | That way I get him all to myself. | 那样我就可以一人独享他 |
[01:56] | I’ll just grab my restaurant teeth, and we’ll go. | 我拿上我的餐厅假牙 我们就可以去了 |
[01:58] | – It’s a date. – You kids have a good time, okay? | -约会哦 -孩子们玩得开心点啊 |
[02:00] | Wow, I haven’t seen a can of this in years. | 我好些年没看到过这种罐子了 |
[02:03] | What are you, nuts? | 你脑袋秀逗了吗 |
[02:05] | I’m in recovery over here. | 我还是戒毒恢复期 |
[02:06] | Sorry, I was just dusting. | 对不起 我只是去除粉尘 |
[02:07] | Yeah, that’s what we called it, too. | 没错 我们行话就叫”吸粉” |
[02:08] | Lemon was my polish of choice. | 柠檬味是我的最爱 |
[02:10] | No, I got to go call my sponsor. | 不行了 我得打电话给戒毒监督人 |
[02:36] | How do those guys from Accounting do it– | 会计部的人怎么忍受的 |
[02:38] | dress like their dads, staring at numbers all day? | 穿得跟老爸一样土 整天盯着数字 |
[02:40] | So boring. | 好无聊 |
[02:42] | Poor idiots. | 可怜的白痴 |
[02:42] | Good news, guys, we have a pitch | 好消息 下周要为 |
[02:43] | next week for Dixie Paper Plates. | 迪克西纸盘做推介 |
[02:45] | Stare at that for three hours, see what you come up with. | 盯着盘子看三个小时 看看有什么灵感 |
[02:47] | We’re on it, boss. | 马上办 老板 |
[02:53] | – You want to look at the back? – Yeah. | -想看底部吗 -好的 |
[02:54] | Exactly like I thought… | 和我想的一样 |
[02:56] | Okay, creatives, can everyone put down | 创意人员 大家放下手中的 |
[02:58] | the Popsicle sticks and finger paints | 冰棒棍和手指画 |
[03:00] | or whatever it is you artistic monkeys claim to do? | 或其它你们这些艺术猴子借口在做的东西 |
[03:03] | Because we have a problem. | 因为我们有一个问题 |
[03:04] | Gordon Lewis– he’s like a truffle pig sniffing out joy. | 戈登·路易斯 他就像出来找乐子的松露猪一样 |
[03:07] | Gordon, what brings you out of the land of the anal | 戈登 什么风把你吹出了菊花台 |
[03:09] | to the dirty den of the creative? | 落到了创意部的肮脏小窝 |
[03:10] | Well, I’m very upset. | 我非常生气 |
[03:11] | And not just because my husband is on a juice cleanse, | 不仅是因为我丈夫在喝果汁清肠 |
[03:14] | so now I have to be. | 我也必须这样做 |
[03:15] | Why can’t Timothy get into barbecuing? | 为什么蒂莫西不迷上烤肉呢 |
[03:16] | Wouldn’t that be nice? | 那样不是更好吗 |
[03:17] | You know what I like about you and Timothy? | 知道我喜欢你和蒂莫西的哪一点吗 |
[03:18] | You’ve been married since before everyone was gay. | 你们在世界大同前就先结婚了 |
[03:20] | Yeah, it’s like when your favorite band gets popular, | 就像是你最喜爱的乐队走红了 |
[03:23] | but I’m sticking with it. | 但我会追随”基”本国策到底的 |
[03:24] | All right, so I’m going over the billing report in my office, | 我刚刚在办公室里审查账单报告 |
[03:26] | the one that’s a full 100 square feet smaller than yours, | 就是比你的办公室小100平方英尺的那间 |
[03:29] | even though we’re equal partners… | 尽管我们是平等合伙人 |
[03:31] | and I find that. | 然后我发现了这个 |
[03:32] | I am a beacon of light. | 我是灯塔之光 |
[03:34] | Oh, that’s an angel card. | 错了 那是天使卡 |
[03:35] | It’s Timothy’s other stupid new thing. | 是蒂莫西又一个愚蠢的新花样 |
[03:37] | Here, what is this? | 给 这是什么 |
[03:40] | That’s a bill for the Stan Wood Wallpaper account. | 这是给斯坦·伍德墙纸公司的账单 |
[03:42] | Yes, I know it’s a bill. How come I’ve never heard of him? | 我知道这是账单 为什么我没听说过这个客户 |
[03:44] | ‘Cause the air’s thin up there, you miss a lot of stuff. | 高处不胜寒 你没听说的东西多了 |
[03:47] | I’ve always wondered, | 我一直很好奇 |
[03:47] | are you attracted to the tops of guys’ heads? | 你会被男人的头顶吸引吗 |
[03:49] | Does Timothy go up on you? | 蒂莫西会爬到你”上面”吗 |
[03:51] | See, I would consider that a hate crime, | 我觉得你这话有仇恨同志的嫌疑 |
[03:53] | but I think the real hate crime is what we got going on | 但我觉得真正的仇恨歧视是我们现在… |
[03:57] | right… | 在… |
[03:57] | Yeah. I can’t do it. | 果然 我还是做不到 |
[04:00] | Timothy is so much better at “The read.” | 说俏皮话攻击人 蒂莫西要拿手得多 |
[04:02] | Stop diverting. | 别转移话题 |
[04:03] | Who’s Stan Wood? | 斯坦·伍德是谁 |
[04:04] | You know who Stan Wood is. | 你知道斯坦·伍德是谁 |
[04:05] | He’s the loud guy at the Christmas party, | 就是圣诞派对上很吵的那个 |
[04:07] | you know, the guy who eats all the meatballs, | 吃光了肉丸的那个人 |
[04:09] | you know, and he has the holiday cologne | 他喷的假日香水 |
[04:10] | that smells like meatballs. | 闻起来都是肉丸味 |
[04:11] | You even call him Meatballs. | 你甚至叫他肉丸 |
[04:12] | Nice try, but I have a mind like a steel trap. | 想得美 我的记忆力好使着呢 |
[04:14] | I remember everything. | 我什么都记得 |
[04:16] | Except to clip those nostril hairs. | 除了不记得修剪鼻毛 |
[04:17] | It’s like staring up at two tiny armpits. | 仰望上去像两小撮腋毛 |
[04:19] | Listen, I’d love to bask in the shade of Kilimanjaro here, | 我也想在巨人之下乘凉 |
[04:21] | but we have that thing. | 但我们还有事 |
[04:22] | Oh, yeah, that thing, guys. | 对 那个什么事 伙计们 |
[04:24] | That thing already? | 就要做那事了吗 |
[04:25] | Oh, I know there’s no thing. | 我知道根本没事 |
[04:27] | Wait, do I need a sweater for the thing? | 等等 做那事我需要加件毛衣吗 |
[04:28] | Wait, ho-hold on, this is not over. | 等等 这事没完 |
[04:30] | I should know about even our most piddly, D-level client. | 最没价值的D级客户我都应该知道是谁 |
[04:33] | D-level client? | D级客户 |
[04:35] | At Lewis, Roberts & Roberts all our clients are A-level, | 在路易斯&罗伯茨&罗伯茨公司 所有客户都是A级的 |
[04:37] | no matter how D-level they are. | 无论他们是多么D级 |
[04:40] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你应该感到羞愧 |
[04:41] | You can apologize in the morning. | 你可以明天早上再道歉 |
[04:44] | Oh, God, am I hungry. | 老天 我好饿 |
[04:46] | I had such a wonderful night. | 今晚我真开心 |
[04:47] | And the best part is, it all took place in the afternoon. | 最棒的就在于 竟然是在下午发生的 |
[04:50] | The irony is, in my sunset years | 讽刺的是 在我的夕阳之年 |
[04:53] | I have yet to see one. | 我竟然没看过夕阳 |
[04:55] | I was worried you’d be bored by an old man like me. | 我还担心我这种老头会让你觉得闷 |
[04:57] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[04:58] | When was the last time I went on a date with a man | 我什么时候和男人约会时分享了 |
[05:00] | that shared my love of Murder, She Wrote? | 我对《女作家与谋杀案》的喜爱 |
[05:01] | – Yeah. – Okay, let me get you a cab. | -是啊 -我帮你拦计程车 |
[05:03] | You have a big day ahead of you tomorrow. | 明天够你忙的 |
[05:10] | My dear, you’ve worn me out. | 亲爱的 你已经把我的精力榨干了 |
[05:14] | Would you please close the door after me? | 麻烦你帮我关门好吗 |
[05:18] | Good-bye, my darling, until next time. | 再见 亲爱的 下次见 |
[05:33] | So, are we going to talk about the elephant in the room? | 我们要谈谈大家都在刻意回避的事吗 |
[05:36] | That your pants are so tight, they’re practically meggings? | 你的裤子太紧了 实际上就是男式紧身裤吗 |
[05:38] | They give you a moose knuckle. | 那令你的裆部好雄伟 |
[05:39] | Who is Stan Wood? | 斯坦·伍德是谁 |
[05:42] | Stan Wood is a secret we thought best not to tell you. | 斯坦·伍德是个秘密 我们觉得最好不要告诉你 |
[05:44] | Oh, come on, you all knew? | 拜托 你们都知道吗 |
[05:45] | Secrets are not your strong suit, | 保守秘密不是你的强项 |
[05:47] | he who told Gail in Research | 是你告诉了调研部的佳尔 |
[05:48] | about her surprise baby shower. | 给她的宝宝办惊喜婴儿礼的事 |
[05:49] | She was still surprised, just three days before the shower. | 她依然有惊喜 只是派对三天前而已 |
[05:52] | And no one can take that magical moment | 没人能把电梯里那神奇的一刻 |
[05:54] | in the elevator away from her. | 从她的记忆里夺走 |
[05:55] | Who is Stan Wood? | 斯坦·伍德是谁 |
[05:59] | Fine, I’ll let you in. | 好吧 让你入伙 |
[06:03] | Stan Wood Wallpaper is really Pete Hadary’s Used Cars. | 斯坦·伍德墙纸公司其实是皮特·哈达里二手车行 |
[06:07] | But I thought we gave them up when we got Midwest Regional Ford | 我们拿下中西部区福特后 不是已经放弃了他们吗 |
[06:09] | because of the conflict of interest. | 因为有利益冲突 |
[06:10] | We can’t have two car dealerships. | 我们不能代理两家车行 |
[06:15] | Pete Hadary was our very first account. | 皮特·哈达里是我们第一个客户 |
[06:17] | But if Ford finds out… | 如果被福特发现了 |
[06:18] | They’d fire us and we’d lose our credibility. | 他们会炒掉我们 我们信誉受损 |
[06:21] | Simon, you know how I feel about you. | 萨蒙 你知道我对你的感觉 |
[06:23] | I’d carry your hair in a locket | 如果男人戴项链不怪异的话 |
[06:25] | if necklaces weren’t weird on guys. | 我会把你的头发放在吊坠盒子里 |
[06:28] | But do you think that this is really worth the risk? | 你真的觉得值得冒这样的险吗 |
[06:29] | Son, we have to have some accounts | 孩子 我们必须得有一些客户 |
[06:32] | where it’s not just about the money. | 不是利字当头的 |
[06:34] | The Stan Woods let you sleep at night. | 斯坦·伍德能让你夜晚睡个好觉 |
[06:36] | I find an orgasm helps. | 我觉得性高潮效果更明显 |
[06:37] | I used to throw, like, a fistful of downers | 我以前总是扔一把镇定剂 |
[06:39] | into a blender with cough syrup and warm milk. | 到搅拌机里 和止咳糖浆热牛奶一起搅 |
[06:41] | I called it Milk of Amnesia, | 我管这个叫失忆牛奶 |
[06:42] | but then sobriety ruined all that. | 但戒除药瘾后全毁了 |
[06:44] | Now I need nonsense like loyalty and ethics to get through the night. | 现在我需要忠诚与道德这种鬼话帮我入眠 |
[06:50] | It was like a lizard flicking its tongue in my mouth– | 就像是一只蜥蜴把舌头伸进了我嘴里 |
[06:54] | or its tail– whatever is grosser. | 或者是尾巴 哪个更恶心就是哪个 |
[06:57] | Huh, so you and Mr. Finger. | 哈 你和手指先生 |
[06:59] | Yeah, I can totally see that. | 我完全可以预料到你们搅在一起 |
[07:00] | That’s your takeaway from my story? | 你听了我的故事 竟然得出这句结论吗 |
[07:02] | An old man French-kissed me. | 一个老男人舌吻了我 |
[07:04] | I skew older sometimes, too. | 我有时也会对年纪大一些的人情有独钟 |
[07:06] | It takes a different skill set | 那得运用一些不同的技巧 |
[07:07] | but can be well worth the effort. | 但最终的结果绝对是值得的 |
[07:09] | Turns out stories of the old country… really turn me on. | 事实证明 “老故事”真的能让我欲火焚身 |
[07:13] | Why do I confide in you people? | 我干嘛要对你们这些人说心里话啊 |
[07:14] | Just to blame the victim for a minute here, | 我可能得责怪一下受害人 |
[07:16] | are you sure this isn’t your fault? | 你确定这不是你的错吗 |
[07:18] | He assaulted me. | 他非礼了我 |
[07:19] | You kind of led him on. | 你似乎有点引诱他了 |
[07:20] | Well, how? How? | 怎么会 我做了什么 |
[07:22] | You were all over him. | 你对他表现出彻底的崇拜 |
[07:23] | “Well, aren’t you charming and handsome? | “你可真是英俊潇洒魅力十足 |
[07:25] | How are you single?” | 你怎么会是单身呢” |
[07:28] | That’s not how I said it. | 我才不是那么说的呢 |
[07:29] | Hmm, kind of was. | 差不多就这样吧 |
[07:32] | Okay, maybe I said one thing. | 好吧 或许我是说过一句话 |
[07:34] | “I’ll take Glenn out. | “我带格伦出去 |
[07:35] | That way I get him all to myself.” | 那样我就可以一人独享他” |
[07:38] | And then you really laid it on. | 然后你彻底把引诱进行到底了 |
[07:40] | “It’s a date. | 是约会哦 |
[07:41] | How do you like your eggs?” | 你希望”蛋蛋”怎么个做法 |
[07:44] | Well, that last part was implied. | 最后那句是通过暗示表达的 |
[07:45] | That was old man flirting. | 那是跟老男人在调情 |
[07:47] | I didn’t think it counted. | 我以为那不算啊 |
[07:48] | He’s not dead; of course he’s going to succumb | 他又不是死人 他当然会拜倒在 |
[07:50] | to a pretty girl that’s coming on to him. | 对他投怀送抱的漂亮小姑娘裙下了 |
[07:52] | Oh, my God, you guys are right. | 天啊 你们说得很对 |
[07:54] | You’re being mean about it, but you’re right. | 你们是话糙理不糙 |
[07:56] | I feel so bad. | 我感觉好自责 |
[07:58] | Well, you should. | 你确实该如此 |
[07:59] | He’s a man with a heart and a soul, | 他是个有心有灵魂的男人 |
[08:01] | who grew up penniless on the mean streets of Cleveland. | 在克利夫兰的破败大街上过着穷困的日子长大 |
[08:04] | What, I’m the only one who read his book I, Finger? | 只有我读了他的自传《我 手指先生》吗 |
[08:09] | Yes, Timothy, I am loving the juicing cleanse. | 是 蒂莫西 我爱死果汁清肠法了 |
[08:12] | I hardly miss the 3,067 calories needed | 我几乎一点都”不”怀念能够让我这么 |
[08:16] | to keep a man my size alive. | 大块头的人活命的3067卡路里 |
[08:18] | Yeah, I love you, too, honey. | 好吧 我也爱你 亲爱的 |
[08:20] | Yeah, yeah, I said it, o-o-okay. | 是 我说了 好的 |
[08:22] | Simon! | 萨蒙 |
[08:23] | – You bellowed? – This may be a surprise, | -你吼了吗 -你听着可能会觉得奇怪 |
[08:25] | but I called the contact number for Stan Wood, | 我打了斯坦·伍德的联系号码 |
[08:27] | and it went straight to a Vietnamese restaurant. | 结果却直接打进了一家越南餐馆中 |
[08:30] | Oh, you are an amazing storyteller. | 你可真会讲故事 |
[08:32] | How you spin a yarn. | 就会瞎编乱造 |
[08:33] | Okay, don’t play that game with me, tiny man. | 好了 别跟我来这一套了 小矮人 |
[08:35] | – I’m starving, I’ll eat your head. – Okay. | -我饿死了 我可以把你的头吞下 -好吧 |
[08:38] | Lauren, will you please find the correct number for Stan Wood? | 劳伦 你能找一下斯坦·伍德的正确号码吗 |
[08:41] | Okay, it might take me a while. | 好吧 我可能需要点时间 |
[08:42] | I’ll wait– uh, you know what? | 我等着 不如这样吧 |
[08:43] | Better yet, why don’t you get him on the line for me right now? | 更好的办法是 你不如立刻让我跟他通话吧 |
[08:47] | Lauren, let me help you with that. | 劳伦 我来帮你 |
[08:50] | Oh, hey, Gordon, that’s a great shirt. | 嘿 戈登 你这件衬衫真好看 |
[08:52] | – Who is that? – I don’t know. | -是哪个牌子的啊 -我不知道 |
[08:53] | Do you mind if I grab a ladder and check the tag? | 你介意我拿个梯子 看下商标吗 |
[08:56] | – I just want to see the tag. – All right, relax. | -我只是想看看商标 -好吧 放松 |
[08:58] | Ralph Lauren, wow, nice, nice, worth the climb. | 拉尔夫劳伦牌的 真不错 不枉我辛苦爬梯子 |
[09:01] | Yeah, well, I just wear what Timothy lays out on the bed. | 好吧 蒂莫西放什么在床上我就穿什么 |
[09:03] | Yeah, yeah, I know. | 是啊 是啊 我知道 |
[09:04] | What are you doing? No, I… | 你在干什么呢 不 我… |
[09:06] | Oh, excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[09:08] | Lewis, Roberts & Roberts. Hello. | 路易斯&罗伯茨&罗伯茨公司 |
[09:10] | Stan? Great. | 是斯坦吗 太棒了 |
[09:12] | Hey, how are you? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[09:13] | Good– listen, I want to put you | 很好 听着 接下来我会让你 |
[09:14] | on the line with Gordon Lewis. | 和戈登·路易斯通话 |
[09:16] | Right, right, from the Christmas party, okay. | 是的 是的 圣诞派对上那位 好的 |
[09:21] | Uh, hello, would this be Mr. Stan Wood by any chance? | 您好 请问您是斯坦·伍德先生吗 |
[09:25] | Tak. | 然 |
[09:26] | I say yes in Polish. | 我这是在用波兰语说”是” |
[09:27] | Excuse me, English sometimes not so quick. | 不好意思 有时候英语没这么麻利 |
[09:30] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[09:31] | You’re Polish? Well, that makes sense. | 你是波兰人吗 那倒也说得通 |
[09:33] | There’s a lot of Poles in Chicago. | 芝加哥有很多波兰人 |
[09:35] | Largest concentration of Poles outside of Poland. | 堪称波兰本国之外波兰人最集中的地方 |
[09:38] | Very big… | 非常大 |
[09:38] | Kick a pierogi down the street, | 在大街上踢一个波兰饺子 |
[09:39] | you’ll see who comes out of the house. | 你就知道谁会从屋子里走出来 |
[09:42] | You know, I’ve always wondered, | 我一直很好奇 |
[09:43] | what is the capital of Poland? | 波兰的首都到底是哪里呢 |
[09:46] | Oh, that is a great question. | 那可真是个好问题 |
[09:48] | You know, it’s one for the ages. | 那是个流传千古的名城 |
[09:50] | I remember, is a beautiful city | 我记得 是个美丽的城市 |
[09:52] | with many city streets and buildings, | 有很多街道和建筑 |
[09:54] | lots of building. | 大批的建筑 |
[09:55] | It’s in the middle of Poland. | 它就位于波兰的中心 |
[09:56] | You know, I think its name is… | 那个 我觉得它的名字叫做 |
[09:58] | Warsaw. | 华沙 |
[09:59] | Ah, Warsaw. | 华沙呀 |
[10:01] | Is this the road we’re gonna go down, Simon? | 我们是要像这样一直耍弄下去吗 萨蒙 |
[10:02] | You don’t want to tell me who Stan Wood is, | 你不想告诉我斯坦·伍德是谁 |
[10:05] | maybe I’ll just have to ask Weak Link. | 或许我只能 去攻击薄弱环节了 |
[10:11] | Hello, little canary, time to start singing. | 你好呀 小金丝雀 尽情欢唱的时候到了 |
[10:17] | Who’s Stan Wood? | 斯坦·伍德是谁 |
[10:20] | Well, this is uncomfortable, but I can handle it. | 这可真令人不太舒服 但我可以忍受的 |
[10:26] | It’s getting harder. | 越来越难了 |
[10:32] | Gordon, | 戈登 |
[10:33] | Stan Wood Wallpaper is Pete Hadary’s Used Cars. | 斯坦·伍德墙纸公司就是皮特·哈达里二手车行 |
[10:38] | Did I say that? | 是我说出来的吗 |
[10:38] | I didn’t say that, Simon said that. | 我可没说 是萨蒙说的 |
[10:40] | Simon’s the snitch, yeah. | 萨蒙才是告密者 太棒了 |
[10:42] | I’m so sorry, thank you so much | 我很抱歉 非常感谢 |
[10:43] | for your honesty, sir, in this moment of truth. | 您在真相大考验的紧要关头表现出诚实的品质 |
[10:45] | Yes, yes, yes. | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[10:53] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[10:55] | That can’t be good for your cleanse. | 那对你的果汁清肠计划可不好 |
[10:57] | The cleanse is off. | 清肠行动到此为止 |
[10:58] | I’m six-eight. I can’t live on honey water and sunlight. | 我已经68岁了 我不能靠蜂蜜水和阳光活命 |
[11:01] | And you know damn well that | 你心里很清楚 |
[11:02] | we can’t have two car dealerships. | 我们不能同时拥有两个汽车方面的客户 |
[11:04] | It’s a conflict of interest! | 那会产生利益冲突的 |
[11:07] | What is this? Kiwi Kick Go-Gurt. | 这是什么 猕猴桃汁酸饮 |
[11:09] | Well, a girl could do worse. | 对女孩来说还不算最糟糕的 |
[11:10] | I’m not doing that much, you know? | 我并没有帮他们做多少 |
[11:12] | Billboard, Saturday Auto page, | 公告牌 周六汽车专页 |
[11:14] | you know how they produced a commercial involving a llama. | 你知道他们的那个骆驼广告 |
[11:15] | That’s your commercial? | 那是你做的广告吗 |
[11:16] | With the dancing llama? | 跳舞的骆驼那个 |
[11:17] | I put him in the top hat. | 我把它放进高顶帽里了 |
[11:18] | The llama came up with the dance steps on his own. | 骆驼会自动迈着舞步出来 |
[11:20] | I paid for most of it myself. | 那大部分的钱都是我自己掏腰包的 |
[11:22] | Tell you what. You don’t tell Ford about Hadary, | 不如这样 你别跟福特那边说哈达里车行的事 |
[11:24] | and I won’t tell Timothy about you speedballing a cake. | 我也不跟蒂莫西说你狂吃一整个蛋糕的事 |
[11:27] | Simon, | 萨蒙 |
[11:29] | do you know why I decided to become your partner? | 你知道我当初为何决定当你的合伙人吗 |
[11:32] | Because I trusted you. | 因为我信任你 |
[11:34] | It was the night we met. | 我们相识的那晚 |
[11:35] | 25 years ago, freezing cold. | 25年前 寒气刺骨 |
[11:37] | You’re standing in the middle of Lake Shore Drive | 你当时站在湖滨大道上 |
[11:40] | wearing nothing but your tighty whities | 只穿着一条白色紧身小内裤 |
[11:42] | and you bet me 2,000 bucks that you could outrun a city bus. | 你跟我打赌2000块 说你能跑得比公车快 |
[11:46] | Wasn’t fair. The bus had snow tires. | 其实不公平 那公车装的是雪地轮胎 |
[11:47] | – True. But you still paid up. – Yeah. | -是的 但你还是给我钱了 -是啊 |
[11:50] | And after I Purell’d | 当我用洗手液 |
[11:51] | that wad of cash that you pulled out from your underwear, | 把你从内裤中掏出来的一叠钱洗干净后 |
[11:53] | I said to myself, | 我对自己说 |
[11:54] | “That is a man I can trust.” | “这个男人是值得我信任的” |
[11:56] | Come on. Where’s your heart? | 拜托 你的心去哪儿了 |
[11:57] | Pete was your first client, too. | 皮特也是你的第一位客户 |
[11:58] | Here’s a question you have to ask yourself: | 你应该问自己这样一个问题 |
[12:01] | do you choose the account that pays us millions | 你是选择一个价值几百万的大客户 |
[12:03] | and lets Denise over here send her kids to private school? | 让那边的丹妮丝送她的孩子上私立学校 |
[12:05] | My name’s Tammy. And I’ve got pugs. | 我名叫塔米 我只有哈巴狗 |
[12:07] | Or do you keep the piddly account | 还是保留现在微不足道的小客户 |
[12:09] | that you have to pay for yourself? | 而且是自己掏钱帮他们做广告 |
[12:11] | That’s what you have to decide, | 你必须做出决定 |
[12:12] | what is best for the agency and Denise’s pigs. | 到底什么才是对公司和丹妮丝的猪猪最好的 |
[12:15] | Tammy. Pugs. | 我叫塔米 是狗狗 |
[12:16] | You have until Monday to clear this up. | 你必须在周一之前做出抉择 |
[12:20] | Monday, Si! | 周一 小萨 |
[12:21] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[12:23] | No pressure. | 毫无压力 |
[12:28] | E-Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[12:29] | Mr. Hastings? I was wondering if we could talk about last night. | 哈斯丁先生 我在想能不能跟你谈谈昨晚的事 |
[12:32] | There’s something I want to clear up. | 有些事我想澄清一下 |
[12:33] | I should’ve refused when you offered to pay. | 你提出要付钱时 我该拒绝的 |
[12:35] | Uh, here. | 拿着 |
[12:37] | Here’s a sawbuck. I won’t hear of change. | 给你十块钱 零钱就别找了 |
[12:42] | What I-I wanted to talk to you about, um, was… | 我想跟你谈的 其实是关于… |
[12:45] | the kiss. | 那个吻的 |
[12:47] | Oh. S-So, I… | 所以 我… |
[12:50] | misread the moment. | 错会了你的意 |
[12:53] | Oh, I-I’m sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[12:56] | Y-You made me… | 你让我觉得 |
[12:58] | think I was desirable and attractive. | 我是充满吸引力 引人产生欲望的 |
[13:01] | You are attractive. | 你确实很有吸引力 |
[13:02] | My dear, you’re very sweet, but… | 亲爱的 你很甜美可人 但是 |
[13:04] | I’m a silly old man. | 我只是个糟老头子 |
[13:07] | Nobody wants to jump on my brittle old bones. | 没人愿意跳到我这把老骨头身上 |
[13:09] | Oh, that’s not true. | 才不是这样呢 |
[13:10] | I’m sure there’s plenty of women that would love to… | 我敢说肯定有大把的女人愿意… |
[13:12] | cautiously jump your brittle bones. | 小心地跳到您的老骨头身上 |
[13:15] | You are a lovely dinner companion. | 你真是个体贴的晚宴伴侣 |
[13:17] | Well, if you think I’m a lovely dinner companion, | 如果你觉得我是个体贴的晚宴伴侣 |
[13:20] | I’m an even better lunch date! | 我作为午餐伴侣其实更棒呢 |
[13:22] | I’ll pick you up tomorrow at noon. | 我明天中午去接你 |
[13:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:26] | I’m dating an 80-year-old. | 我在跟一个80岁的老人约会 |
[13:32] | This is Tommy. | 这是汤米 |
[13:33] | He’s only eight, but he’s a real spitfire. | 他才8岁 但他真的是烈性子 |
[13:36] | He’s a Toyota Corolla. | 它是辆丰田卡罗拉车 |
[13:37] | He’s a Toyota Corolla. | 它确实是辆丰田卡罗拉车 |
[13:41] | Take a look at my little Ruthie. | 再来看看我的小卢西 |
[13:44] | She’s a Pinto. | 她是辆福特斑马车呢 |
[13:45] | I’ll bet she has an explosive personality. | 我敢肯定它一定很”暴”躁[影射该车爆炸事故] |
[13:47] | Boom. | 砰 |
[13:49] | Pete. | 皮特 |
[13:50] | I need some advice. | 我需要些建议 |
[13:52] | Let’s just say hypothetically | 现在做个假设 |
[13:53] | that you were an ad agency with two competing accounts. | 你的广告公司里有两个相互竞争的客户 |
[13:57] | And one of them, you know, keeps your employees fed and housed | 其中一个能帮你养活员工 |
[13:59] | and the other one you have to pay for yourself. | 而另一个却得让你自掏腰包 |
[14:02] | – Which would you keep? – I’d keep my account. | -你会留下哪一个 -我会留下我这个客户 |
[14:04] | Let’s say one of them brings in millions and the other | 简单地说就是 一个能给你赚几百万 |
[14:06] | could get the agency shut down. | 而另一个却会让公司倒闭 |
[14:07] | I’d keep my account. | 我会留下我这个客户 |
[14:08] | What if you could go back in time | 如果你能回到过去 |
[14:10] | and prevent Abraham Lincoln from going to the theatre | 在那个月黑风高的灾难之夜 阻止亚伯拉罕·林肯 |
[14:12] | – that dark and fateful night? – I would keep my account. | -去那个剧院呢 -我会留下我这个客户 |
[14:16] | Pete, I’m very sorry, | 皮特 我很抱歉 |
[14:19] | but I can’t keep your account. | 但我无法留下你这个客户了 |
[14:26] | I’m sorry, Simon. I forgot. What’s the safe word again? | 很抱歉 萨蒙 我忘了 该说什么才能停下来 |
[14:28] | Lauren, can’t this thing hit harder? | 劳伦 这玩意儿就不能打得更用力点吗 |
[14:30] | Maybe you can set it to “Ike Turner.” | 你能不能调到”艾克·特纳”档 |
[14:31] | No one remembers him for his songwriting skills. | 没人因为他的音乐才华而记得他 |
[14:33] | – So sad. – Pete wants to retire, | -太可悲了 -皮特想退休 |
[14:35] | and all of his money is in those cars on that lot. | 他的钱都投在停车场的那些车上 |
[14:36] | You had to keep the bigger account, boss. | 你必须留下大客户 老板 |
[14:38] | You’ll find a different way to sleep at night. | 你可以另外想个办法在夜里睡得安稳 |
[14:40] | Still pitching orgasm. | 我还是倾向于性高潮 |
[14:41] | What about loyalty? | 那忠诚呢 |
[14:42] | Pete was a good man and a minority. | 皮特是个好人 又属于少数族裔 |
[14:44] | – He checked a lot of boxes. – Who knows? | -他克服了很多不利因素才走到今天 -谁知道呢 |
[14:45] | Maybe he’ll sell all of his inventory this weekend. | 说不定他这周末就能把所有车都卖掉了 |
[14:47] | 53 cars? There’s no way he’ll sell them all himself. | 53辆车呢 他自己不可能全卖掉的 |
[14:51] | But maybe there’s a way to sell ’em with the help | 但如果有芝加哥最厉害的销售团队相助 |
[14:52] | of the best sales team in Chicago. | 也许就能全卖掉 |
[14:53] | Kaepernick Ford on Dempster Street? | 登普斯特大街上的凯博尼克·福特 |
[14:55] | He sold my dad a minivan. | 他卖了一辆小货车给我爸 |
[14:56] | He just went in to ask for directions. | 我爸只是进去问个路而已 |
[14:57] | He’s on a fixed income. It’s caused a lot of tension. | 他当时收入就固定那么点儿 害我们情况很紧张 |
[14:59] | My mom’s talking about leaving him. | 我妈妈天天嚷着要甩了我爸 |
[15:01] | Anyway, they’re really good. | 总之 他们真的有一手 |
[15:02] | No, no, sweetie. I’m talking about us. | 不不不 亲爱的 我说的是我们 |
[15:04] | Sydney could finish the Dust It! campaign | 希德妮一个人可以搞定灰尘净的广告 |
[15:05] | and the rest of us will sell the cars. | 我们几个能把车卖掉 |
[15:07] | – Us? – Why not? We’re advertisers. | -我们吗 -为什么不行 我们可是广告人 |
[15:09] | We’ll sell anything to anyone. | 我们能把任何东西卖给任何人 |
[15:10] | We’re basically a pimp in a mink hat away from being whores. | 我们和妓相比 就是少了戴貂皮帽的皮条客而已 |
[15:13] | I had a somewhat loftier view of our role in the world, | 我对我们的角色有更崇高的看法 |
[15:15] | but, like I always say, be the best at whatever you do, | 但就像我常说的那样 无论做什么都要力争最好 |
[15:17] | so paint your lips, push up the girls | 画上唇彩 挺起胸脯 |
[15:19] | and let’s get that bitch to polka! | 欢快地跳起波尔卡舞吧 |
[15:20] | – Yeah! Yeah! – Let’s do this! | -没错 没错 -来吧 |
[15:24] | No. | 不 |
[15:28] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[15:29] | I was just wondering if I could ask Mr. Finger a question. | 我想问问我能否问手指先生一个问题 |
[15:31] | It’s more of a request. Actually, if I seem nervous, | 应该算是要求啦 如果我看起来很紧张 |
[15:34] | it’s because I’m a really big fan. | 是因为我是超级粉丝 |
[15:36] | Of his. I don’t know your work. | 他的粉丝 我不知道你做什么工作 |
[15:38] | Hey, if this goes well, | 如果一切顺利的话 |
[15:39] | do you think you could take a picture of us tog… | 你能帮我们拍个合照吗 |
[15:42] | I’ll just take a selfie ’cause it’s more flattering. | 那我就自拍吧 看起来更诱人呢 |
[15:45] | – How’s that one? Better? – Just do it myself. | -那副怎么样 有没有好一点 -我自己来吧 |
[15:46] | No, this-this glove seems fine. | 不 这副 这副手套好像还不错 |
[15:49] | Now, let’s see if it shows any dirt. | 来瞧瞧这手套能不能显现脏东西 |
[15:53] | Dirt. | 脏东西 |
[15:55] | Oh, my. | 老天 |
[15:58] | You’re very dirty. | 你可真脏[淫荡] |
[16:01] | Okay. Those gloves are fine. | 好吧 那副手套看样子不错 |
[16:06] | What was that with the wardrobe lady? | 你在对那位服装师做什么 |
[16:08] | Where-where… where am I? | 我 我 我在哪里 |
[16:11] | I’m going through the change. | 我快要不行了 |
[16:13] | – Have you seen my pills? No, no, no. | -你看到我的药了吗 -没有 |
[16:16] | Don’t play the feeble old… woman with me. | 别在我面前装什么虚弱的老女人 |
[16:19] | You’re a dirty dog. | 你简直是下流的狗 |
[16:20] | Hey, this place is crawling with beautiful women. | 这地方到处都是漂亮姑娘 |
[16:23] | – What do you expect me to do? – Not be creepy to them! | -你想让我怎么办 -别对她们那么猥琐 |
[16:26] | Wait till you’re my age. Then let’s see if that’s possible. | 等你到了我这个年纪 再瞧瞧那有没有可能 |
[16:29] | You made Sydney feel terrible. | 你让希德妮感觉很自责 |
[16:30] | You made her feel like she was leading you on. | 让她觉得她在引诱你 |
[16:31] | Charge it to the game, playa. | 那关我什么事 小子 |
[16:33] | You’re supposed to be a defender of cleanliness. | 你本该是干净世界的守护者 |
[16:36] | You don’t deserve to be Mr. Finger. | 你根本不配当手指先生 |
[16:37] | No. Please. | 不 拜托 |
[16:39] | Please. This is my big comeback. | 拜托 我这次回归意义重大 |
[16:42] | Here. Come, come. Can’t we patch this up somehow? | 过来过来 我们就不能稍微弥补一下吗 |
[16:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:47] | Because I am a great keeper of secrets. | 我一向守口如瓶 |
[16:50] | But in return, you’ll need to do a little favor for me. | 但作为回报 你得帮我点小忙 |
[16:52] | Anything you want. | 你想怎么样都行 |
[16:55] | I’m a lot like James Dean that way. | 我这方面很像詹姆斯·迪恩[同性恋传闻] |
[16:59] | No. Not that. | 不 不是这样 |
[17:00] | Something else. | 是别的事情 |
[17:02] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[17:04] | Huge savings! | 大降价 |
[17:06] | We’re cleaning house! | 我们要大清仓 |
[17:09] | The finger | 手指 |
[17:11] | doesn’t lie! | 是不会说谎的 |
[17:13] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[17:13] | Just six more hours. | 再坚持6小时就行了 |
[17:15] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[17:23] | People showed up. Advertising really works. | 好多人来呢 广告真的有用啊 |
[17:26] | Now all I have to do is transform those eyers into buyers, | 现在我得把那些看客变成买家 |
[17:28] | turn those looky-losers into yes-I-dosers. | 让那些”随便的看客”变成”买车客” |
[17:30] | I feel like you might be making these up. | 我觉得这些词都是你瞎编的 |
[17:31] | Took you four years to figure that out. | 你用了4年才发现啊 |
[17:33] | Now, the most important thing you need to know about selling cars | 现在要告诉你们一件有关卖车的最重要的事情 |
[17:36] | is that when you sell one, | 就是当你卖出一辆车时 |
[17:37] | you get to ring that bell. | 你得敲一下那个铃 |
[17:39] | You don’t get to ring the victory bell | 你不能随便敲响那个胜利之铃 |
[17:41] | unless you’ve made a sale. | 除非你真正达成一笔交易 |
[17:42] | Now I’ve got to use the “Never mind” Horn. | 现在要我按一下”请忽略”小喇叭 |
[17:45] | Never mind! | 请忽略 |
[17:46] | Glad we cleared that one up. | 幸好我们解释清楚了这些 |
[17:47] | Pete, we’re gonna get you to Boca. | 皮特 我们要送你去博卡 |
[17:49] | Retirement, kicking back. | 退休 放松休息 |
[17:50] | Hopefully you’re not one of those guys who dies suddenly | 相信你不是那种一停止工作 |
[17:52] | when he stops working. | 就突然死掉的人 |
[17:53] | Boca on three! | 博卡倒计时 |
[17:54] | – One, two, three. – Boca! | -一二三 -博卡 |
[18:02] | How ’bout those Bears, huh? | 那些小熊车怎么样 |
[18:03] | This car is so comfortable | 这车坐着太舒服了 |
[18:04] | it’s like sitting in Mike Ditka’s lap. | 跟坐在迈克·迪特加的大腿上似的 |
[18:06] | Roomy enough for Dick Butkus and his forehead. | 即便针对迪克·巴特库斯那样的宽额头 空间也很足 |
[18:08] | “The Refrigerator” Perry could fit in the trunk. | 后备箱能放进”大冰箱”佩里 |
[18:12] | Hey, there. The horsepower | 你们好 这款辆车的马力 |
[18:13] | on this little beaut is higher than Mike Ditka’s cholesterol. | 比迈克·迪特加的胆固醇还高呢 |
[18:17] | And you can fit a mid-century vanity | 你们可以在做仿古处理时 |
[18:19] | in the hatchback while antiquing. | 在后座焊接一个中世纪的梳妆台 |
[18:26] | Now, this baby’s a little bit more expensive, | 确实 这小宝贝要贵一些 |
[18:28] | but I feel like she’s calling your name. | 但我觉得它在呼唤你的名字呢 |
[18:31] | I don’t know what it is about this car that speaks to me. | 我不知道为什么这辆车会跟我心有灵犀 |
[18:37] | It’s got responsive steering, a capable chassis, | 转向系统十分灵活 出色的底盘 |
[18:39] | perfect safety scores. The backseat’s on the small side, | 超高安全系数 后座略小 |
[18:42] | but we should all have that problem, am I right? | 但我们都会碰到那种问题 不是吗 |
[18:44] | We weren’t thinking about buying two cars, | 我们没想过买两辆车 |
[18:45] | but there’s just something about this one. | 但这辆确实有吸引人之处 |
[18:51] | I have sold the most so far. | 目前为止我卖的最多 |
[18:53] | If anyone is counting, I’m ahead. | 如果有人统计的话 我领先哦 |
[18:55] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[18:58] | Why’s everything a competition with you? | 为什么你什么都要跟人比 |
[18:59] | What are we doing, people? Come on. Let’s go. | 大家在干什么呢 快点啊 继续干活 |
[19:01] | We still got a few cars left. | 我们还剩几辆车呢 |
[19:03] | No, no. You-You’ve done enough, son, really. | 不不不 你 你已经做得够多了 孩子 真的 |
[19:05] | Um, this is… this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. | 这是别人为我做过的最美好的事情了 |
[19:11] | Besides, I-I need at least one car left | 而且 我 我至少得留一辆车 |
[19:14] | to make it look legit when I burn | 这样我烧了这地方后 |
[19:15] | the place down for the insurance money. | 才能合法得到保险金 |
[19:17] | You’re a good man, Pete! | 你真是好人 皮特 |
[19:20] | This was kind of cool. | 这还挺酷的 |
[19:21] | You’ve just had an emotional orgasm, | 你刚刚经历了一个情感高潮 |
[19:22] | a soul-gasm, if you will. | 灵魂高潮 |
[19:24] | I’m just glad that it was with someone safe like Pete. | 我很庆幸对方是像皮特这样安全的人 |
[19:30] | All you clowns go on break at the same time? | 你们这群小丑都要休息了吗 |
[19:32] | – Gordon, what a surprise. Come here to gloat? – Actually, no. | -戈登 真是惊喜啊 来幸灾乐祸的吗 -不是 |
[19:35] | Timothy found a Snickers wrapper in my pants pocket, | 蒂莫西在我的裤兜里发现了一张士力架包装纸 |
[19:37] | so now I’m buying him a car. | 现在我得给他买一辆车 |
[19:38] | Seems a little extreme. | 有点太极端了吧 |
[19:40] | Timothy is a former Olympic diver with five-percent body fat. | 蒂莫西是前奥运会跳水运动员 身体脂肪比只有5% |
[19:43] | So… this buys that a car. | 所以 我这身肥肉得给他买辆车 |
[19:47] | Gordon, you know why I became partners with you? | 戈登 你知道我为什么会跟你当合伙人吗 |
[19:50] | That night when we met on Lake Shore Drive | 我们在湖滨大道相遇的那晚 |
[19:52] | and I was shivering in my tighty whities, | 我穿着白色小内裤瑟瑟发抖 |
[19:54] | a Sasquatch of a man took off his circus tent of a jacket | 一个北美野人般的大汉把他的夹克脱下来 |
[19:57] | and he wrapped it around me. | 然后包在我身上 |
[19:59] | I know you don’t want to admit it, but, um… | 我知道你不想承认 但是 |
[20:03] | you really are a good guy. | 你真的是个好人 |
[20:06] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[20:07] | – No? – No. | -不知道吗 -不知道 |
[20:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:10] | So… about that car… | 那么 至于那车 |
[20:31] | My yogurt’s not here. | 我的酸奶不在这里 |
[20:33] | It’s right down low. I couldn’t see that. | 在下面呢 我看不到 |
[20:35] | – I’m sorry. – No worries. | -很抱歉 -没关系 |
[20:37] | I can’t see below five feet. | 五英尺以下的东西我看不到 |
[20:38] | – Forgive me. – I bet. | -原谅我 -我想也是 |
[20:41] | Where’s Robin? | 罗宾在哪里 |
[20:43] | I’m over here, big man. I’m over here. | 我在这里 大个子 我在这里 |
[20:49] | – How slim are they? – They’re slim and matter-of-fact. | -是有多窄啊 -非常窄 穿起来紧巴巴的 |
[20:52] | I’ll tell you right now. The pants are so slim… | 我跟你说吧 这裤子太窄了 |
[20:54] | Are you having slim pants? | 你穿着窄裤子吗 |
[20:55] | It’s like… like a pipe cleaner wearing a small dog. | 就跟清管机上套着条小狗似的 |
[21:01] | Pull my finger. | 拽我的手指 |
[21:06] | I went to Juilliard. | 我可是上过朱利亚德学院的 |