时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hey, Lauren! Think fast! | 劳伦 接招 |
[00:09] | Yeah, she’s playing for the team. | 好样的 她符合进球队的”基”本要求 |
[00:11] | Actually, I’m into dudes again. | 事实上 我又喜欢男人了 |
[00:13] | Women are just too much work. | 女人太烦了 |
[00:14] | No, we’re talking about the 16-inch softball team. | 不 我们说的是16英寸垒球队 |
[00:16] | What’s 16-inch softball? | 16英寸垒球是什么 |
[00:18] | It’s basically regular softball’s fat sister– | 就是普通垒球的胖姐姐 |
[00:20] | same pretty face, just bigger and easier. | 相同的漂亮脸蛋 只是更大更容易上手 |
[00:22] | Oh, right, the big rivalry between creatives and account execs. | 对了 创意部和业务部的比赛 |
[00:25] | Yeah. I started reading about that in the company newsletter, | 我一开始在公司通讯上看到这个消息 |
[00:28] | and then I stopped when I realized | 然后就停下了 因为我意识到 |
[00:29] | I was reading the company newsletter. | 我在看公司通讯 |
[00:31] | You know I write that. | 你知道那是我写的吧 |
[00:32] | That is such a cute top. | 你的上衣真漂亮 |
[00:34] | Morning, muggles. | 早上好 麻瓜们 |
[00:34] | Simon, are you playing? | 萨蒙 你会比赛吗 |
[00:36] | No. Please. I’m retired. | 不 拜托 我隐退了 |
[00:37] | Besides, softball is a young lesbian’s game. | 而且 垒球是年轻女同的运动 |
[00:39] | And I’m neither of those anymore. | 我已经退出这两个世界了 |
[00:41] | Last time Simon played was ten years ago | 上次萨蒙参赛还是十年前 |
[00:43] | when he single-handedly won the game for the creatives. | 他单枪匹马为创意部赢得了比赛 |
[00:45] | God, I would have given anything to have seen that. | 天啊 我愿意不惜一切代价 只求看到那场比赛 |
[00:47] | – Anything. – Me, too. | -一切代价 -我也是 |
[00:48] | That’s why you should read the newsletter. | 所以你们应该看公司通讯 |
[00:50] | Because every year, I reprint the story. | 因为每年 我都会再现这个故事 |
[00:53] | That seems like lazy journalism. | 你这个记者太懒了吧 |
[00:55] | Look at you in your sleeveless top and short shorts. | 瞧你的背心和短裤 |
[00:58] | It was my first game. | 那是我第一次比赛 |
[00:58] | I didn’t know what to wear, so I went Richard Simmons. | 我不知道该穿什么 就学了理查德·西蒙斯的打扮 |
[01:00] | Simon’s kind of a legend. | 萨蒙是个传奇 |
[01:02] | They say it was one of the greatest sports moments of all time. | 他们都说那是史上最伟大体育瞬间之一 |
[01:04] | Please, no need to rehash my glory days. | 没必要重提我的辉煌岁月 |
[01:06] | Besides, we have to work on the Rice Krispies campaign. | 而且 我们还有卜卜米麦片的广告 |
[01:08] | We have a lot of work to do, people. | 还有很多工作要做 各位 |
[01:10] | Let’s focus up, guys. | 集中精神 |
[01:12] | It was a late fall evening. | 那是晚秋的晚上 |
[01:14] | The last of the fireflies were winking in the night. | 最后的萤火虫在夜晚闪闪发光 |
[01:17] | The air was crisp with a hint of warm brown sugar. | 空气清新 暖风中带着一丝丝的甜 |
[01:19] | We had just landed the Bath & Body Works account. | 我们刚刚签下了沐浴&美体这家客户 |
[01:21] | And Simon Roberts steps up to bat | 萨蒙·罗伯茨走向击球手的位置 |
[01:24] | and, boom, hits four home runs… | 砰 打出了四个本垒打 |
[01:26] | Bitch, it was five. | 贱人 是五个 |
[01:27] | If you’re going to tell the story, tell it right. | 如果你要说故事 就得说对 |
[01:29] | This is is how it happened. | 事情是这样的 |
[01:30] | It all came down to the final play. | 已经是最后一局了 |
[01:32] | I was at home plate, bases were loaded. | 我在本垒 当时是满垒 |
[01:34] | And there on the mound | 在投球区土墩 |
[01:35] | was my nemesis, my business partner, | 是我的宿敌兼生意伙伴 |
[01:38] | Gordon Lewis, glaring at me like a yeti on crack. | 戈登·路易斯 像疯狂的雪人怒视着我 |
[01:41] | You’re goin’ down, Roberts. | 你死定了 罗伯茨 |
[01:43] | It’s a good impression. | 模仿得真像 |
[01:44] | – Thank you. – And that’s when I did… | -谢谢 -那时我就… |
[01:46] | The point, a little move I borrowed from Babe ruth. | 挥手一指 我跟贝比·鲁斯学的这招 |
[01:49] | – The point… – Sorry. | -挥手一指 -对不起 |
[01:50] | Halfway between the sky | 指向了天空 |
[01:51] | and Gordon’s easter island face. | 和戈登那张复活节岛巨型雕像脸之间 |
[01:53] | And then, time changed. | 然后时间改变了 |
[01:55] | It was like everything went into…Slow motion. | 一切似乎都变成了慢动作 |
[01:58] | And the fateful pitch came at me. | 决定性的一球投向了我 |
[02:02] | Sydney, the fateful pitch came at me. | 希德妮 决定性的一球投向了我 |
[02:08] | And I hammered it. | 我击中了 |
[02:11] | It went it up, up, up. | 球向天上飞 飞 飞 |
[02:14] | And a little more up. Yeah! | 再飞高点 太棒了 |
[02:16] | Straight over the center field fence, | 直接向中外场围栏 |
[02:18] | exactly where I pointed! | 就是我手指的方向 |
[02:19] | And the crowd went wild! | 观众们疯狂了 |
[02:26] | Give me! Give me! Give me! | 来一个 来一个 |
[02:28] | And I’ll never forget the look on Gordon’s face when he said, | 我永远不会忘记戈登当时的表情 他说 |
[02:31] | Simon Roberts, you… | 萨蒙·罗伯茨 你这个 |
[02:33] | Lucky son of a bitch. | 好运的小兔崽子 |
[02:37] | Could we have our ball back? | 可以把我们的球还给我们吗 |
[02:38] | It’s mine now, kid. | 现在是我的了 孩子 |
[02:40] | Fun’s over. | 开心时刻结束了 |
[02:59] | I don’t know. Do you think snap and crackle are too far apart? | 不知道 你不觉得卜卜和嘎蹦分得太开了吗 |
[03:02] | Yeah, but pop wants it that way. | 对 但这是脆脆希望的 |
[03:04] | See, he’s secretly in love with snap, and though | 他暗恋着卜卜 不过 |
[03:06] | he appreciates crackle’s ideas, pop’s ready to move on. | 他接受了嘎蹦的主意 准备好向前看了 |
[03:09] | Just he and snap starting over somewhere fresh. | 他和卜卜去某个新地方重新开始 |
[03:15] | I stayed late last night, and thoughts came to me. | 我昨夜睡得很晚 就想到了这些 |
[03:18] | Gordon Lewis is bringing baked goods! | 戈登·路易斯带了烘焙食物 |
[03:20] | I call the ladies’ room. Every man for himself. | 我去女厕所 大家自救吧 |
[03:30] | What’s the big deal? | 干嘛都大惊小怪的 |
[03:31] | It’s just some rosemary shortbread that my husband made. | 这只是我丈夫做的迷迭香酥饼 |
[03:34] | Butter, sugar, suppressed rage for a directionless life. | 黄油 糖 对没有目标的生活压抑的怒气 |
[03:39] | Which is also the name of his play that went nowhere. | 这也是他那没火起来的戏剧的名字 |
[03:42] | We see you with baked goods, | 我们看到你拿着烘焙食品 |
[03:43] | we think you’re going to fire someone. | 我们就以为你会炒人 |
[03:45] | Well, in that case… | 既然如此 |
[03:47] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[03:49] | How did we lose the pocket motorcycle account? | 我们怎么会失去袖珍摩托车这个客户 |
[03:51] | We didn’t lose ’em. | 我们没失去他们 |
[03:52] | We dumped them. | 是我们不要他们了 |
[03:53] | Apparently, they overestimated the weight limit, | 显然 他们高估了体重限制 |
[03:55] | and a… a bunch of fat kids got hurt. | 有些胖孩子受伤了 |
[03:58] | Dad, I’m sorry. I know how much that account meant to you. | 爸 真是遗憾 我知道这客户对你来说有多重要 |
[04:03] | Kids are going to love this! | 孩子们会爱死这个的 |
[04:05] | Well, I know childhood obesity is a problem, | 我知道儿童肥胖症是个问题 |
[04:07] | but why take it away from the thin kids? | 但为什么让瘦孩子也跟着遭罪 |
[04:08] | They did nothing wrong. | 他们又没做错什么 |
[04:09] | Look, you know the deal. | 你知道规矩是这样的 |
[04:10] | We get an account, we hire people. | 有了新客户就要招人 |
[04:12] | We lose an account, we got to lay someone off. | 失去客户就得炒人 |
[04:13] | Well, we’ll be sorry to lose you, Gordon. | 我们很遗憾失去你 戈登 |
[04:15] | But look at the positive side. | 但你要看到积极的一面 |
[04:16] | You and Timothy can spend more time together. | 你和蒂莫西将会有更多时间在一起了 |
[04:18] | Maybe open a little dinner theatre, | 也许可以开一家剧院餐厅 |
[04:19] | A b and b. | 或是民宿 |
[04:20] | I’m told it’s a middle-aged gay man’s world out there. | 据我所知 那行当是中年男同的天下 |
[04:22] | Yeah, everything’s coming up Gordon. | 是啊 一切都冲着戈登来 |
[04:25] | All right, listen. | 好了 听着 |
[04:25] | This is what we have to do. | 我们得这么办 |
[04:26] | We’re gonna have to lose | 我们要炒一位 |
[04:27] | one of your little baby birds on the creative side. | 你们创意部的小伙伴 |
[04:30] | Why does it have to be our side? | 为什么要炒我们这边的 |
[04:31] | Why can’t we just lose someone in accounts? | 为什么不炒业务部的 |
[04:32] | Accounts lost someone in the last three layoffs. | 前三次炒人都是炒业务部的 |
[04:34] | It’s creative’s turn. | 这次到创意部了 |
[04:35] | Absolutely not! We’re not losing anyone. | 绝对不行 谁都不能炒 |
[04:37] | They’re like family. | 大家像家人一样 |
[04:38] | Brad, Asian Brad, even lazy Tony. | 布莱德 亚洲布莱德 就连懒惰托尼也不行 |
[04:40] | It’s Tim, and he’s not lazy. | 他叫提姆 他不懒 |
[04:41] | He’s in a wheelchair. | 他是坐轮椅的残疾人 |
[04:42] | They’re like my children. | 他们就像我的孩子一样 |
[04:43] | Well, I’m not laying off one of Gordon’s guerrillas. | 我不会炒掉戈登游击队的任何一员 |
[04:45] | Then we’re at an impasse. | 那我们陷入僵局了 |
[04:46] | Okay, there’s only one thing to do. | 那只有一个办法了 |
[04:48] | Softball bet. | 垒球赌注 |
[04:50] | Wait. A bet? | 慢着 赌注 |
[04:51] | That’s right. That’s how we resolve all of our major dilemmas. | 没错 所有重大的两难问题都是这么解决的 |
[04:54] | Why do you think the urinals are now a foot higher? | 你以为小便器为什么会高了一英尺呢 |
[04:57] | Okay, so that settles it then. | 就这么说定了 |
[04:58] | Whoever loses the softball game | 垒球比赛中 |
[05:00] | is gonna has to fire someone from their department. | 输的部门就得炒人 |
[05:02] | – Done. – And be warned. | -说定了 -给我小心点 |
[05:05] | I have the best team yet. | 我拥有最强的阵容 |
[05:06] | Account execs are going to destroy you, Roberts. | 业务部会灭了你 罗伯茨 |
[05:10] | Destroy you! | 灭了你 |
[05:11] | In your dreams, Lewis. In your dreams. | 做梦去吧 路易斯 做梦去吧 |
[05:22] | I just feel like there’s more to the story | 我觉得卜卜 嘎嘣和脆脆之间 |
[05:24] | of snap, crackle and pop. | 还有更多的故事 |
[05:26] | Where are you, lost lady? | 你神游到哪里去了 发呆女士 |
[05:28] | I hate this. I don’t want to fire anyone. | 我讨厌这样 我不想炒掉任何人 |
[05:32] | Nancy. Hey, sweetie. | 南茜 亲爱的 |
[05:33] | Tell her I say hi. | 帮我说声”嗨” |
[05:35] | Yeah, lunch sounds great. | 好 一起吃午餐 |
[05:37] | I’ll just do a search for a vegetarian restaurant | 我会搜索下三英里范围内的 |
[05:38] | within a three-miles radius that doesn’t smell like B.O. | 没有狐臭味的素食餐厅 |
[05:41] | Okay, I got to go. Byesies. | 我得挂了 再见啦 |
[05:44] | Why didn’t you tell her I say hi? | 你为什么没有帮我说”嗨” |
[05:46] | Uh, she prefers the more formal, “Good day.” | 她更喜欢正式的问好 比如说日安 |
[05:48] | It reminds her of a simpler time | 让她想起以前 |
[05:50] | when people arrived on time for dinner | 人们按时赴晚宴 |
[05:52] | and left before balling the help. | 吃完就离开 不会去干仆人 |
[05:54] | – And you’re lying. – Yeah. | -你在说谎 -对 |
[05:55] | – I am. She hates you. – Wait. | -我在说谎 她讨厌你 -慢着 |
[05:57] | – Well, why would she hate me? – Come on. | -她为什么讨厌我 -拜托 |
[05:58] | – What do you care? You hate her. – That’s not the point! | -你在意什么 你也讨厌她 -那不是重点 |
[06:01] | You and I are friends. If she doesn’t like me… | 我们是朋友 如果她不喜欢我 |
[06:03] | It’s because of the kiss. | 是因为那个吻 |
[06:05] | That? That was nothing! | 那个吻没有任何意义呀 |
[06:07] | So, you had a crush on me for, like, two seconds. | 你一时对我意乱情迷 也就两秒钟吧 |
[06:09] | And why would you ever tell her that you kissed me? | 你为什么要告诉她你吻了我 |
[06:11] | Well, I said there was a kiss, that lips met lips. | 我就说我们吻了下 唇碰唇 |
[06:13] | whose lips lunged first, I cannot say. | 至于谁的唇先发动的进攻 我不能说 |
[06:16] | But you did. | 但你还是说了 |
[06:16] | I did. Yours lunged first. | 我是说了 你的唇先进攻的 |
[06:18] | Damn it, Andrew! You lied? | 该死的 安德鲁 你竟然撒谎 |
[06:20] | It was just easier to explain that way! | 只是那样解释起来比较容易嘛 |
[06:22] | And I couldn’t not tell her. | 我做不到完全隐瞒着她 |
[06:23] | Even if it was a lie, I had to be honest with her. | 即使要说谎 我也得坦诚地对她 |
[06:26] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[06:27] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 如果这样说能让你感觉好受点的话 |
[06:29] | her jealousy makes the sex crazy good. | 在她的妒火刺激下 性爱实在爽爆了 |
[06:33] | That is so good to hear. | 听你这么说我真”高兴” |
[06:36] | All right, we have to optimize our chances for a win. | 好了 我们必须尽量增加获胜的机会 |
[06:39] | First thing we have to do is assign positions. Okay? | 首先就是要分配每个人的位置 明白吗 |
[06:43] | What the hell is that? | 这他妈是什么玩意儿啊 |
[06:44] | Andrew wanted to introduce a female character | 安德鲁希望将一位女性角色引入到 |
[06:47] | to snap, crackle and pop. | 卜卜 嘎蹦和脆脆的故事中 |
[06:49] | You know, three bachelors living alone in a cereal bowl. | 三个单身汉独自住在一个麦片碗里 |
[06:52] | You know, people talk. | 人们是会说闲话的 |
[06:53] | It’s brilliant, but I don’t have time for brilliance. | 真是太英明了 但我没时间想这些英明的创意 |
[06:58] | He has another one of those, right? | 他另外还画了一幅的 对吧 |
[06:59] | – Yeah. – Okay, good. | -是啊 -很好 |
[07:01] | All right, who do we have? | 好了 我们的队员有哪些 |
[07:03] | – Um, me. – Okay. | -我啊 -好的 |
[07:04] | – Uh, Andrew. – Nah. | -安德鲁 -不妥吧 |
[07:05] | – Sydney. – Yeah. | -希德妮 -好棒 |
[07:06] | And, uh, someone who wrote, “Fire Tommy. | 以及一个写了字条的人 “炒掉汤米吧 |
[07:09] | He had sex on your desk.” | 他曾在你的桌上做爱” |
[07:10] | What happened? We had ten people this morning. | 怎么回事 早上不是还有十个人吗 |
[07:12] | People keep crossing their names off the list. | 大家不断把自己的名字划掉 |
[07:14] | I guess it’s too much pressure to know | 我觉得是因为肩上的压力太大了 |
[07:15] | if you screw up, someone loses their job. | 如果打输了 就有人要失去工作了 |
[07:17] | No, this is the time we should be rallying together as a team. | 不 这个时候我们该紧密团结作战啊 |
[07:20] | You know what would make people play? | 你知道怎样能激励他们上场吗 |
[07:21] | – What? – If you signed up. | -怎样 -就是你报名上阵 |
[07:23] | No, no, no. I don’t play anymore. | 不行 不行 我已经不打了 |
[07:24] | No, but it would give everyone hope. | 你是不打 但那可以给别人希望 |
[07:25] | They need to believe they have a chance to win. | 他们必须相信自己有获胜的可能 |
[07:27] | – They need a hero. – Oh, I’m-I’m really not a hero. | -他们需要一位英雄 -我真的不是什么英雄 |
[07:30] | Come on, hero. | 别谦虚嘛 英雄 |
[07:34] | Sorry. Really wasn’t expecting that. | 抱歉 我真的没料到你突然来这一下 |
[07:36] | Oh, no. You know, it’s okay, though. There. | 不行 不过没事 接着 |
[07:38] | There you go. I’m ready now. | 好了 我现在准备好了 |
[07:39] | – Okay. Let’s do this. – Yeah! | -好的 我们开始吧 -好 |
[07:41] | Come again. | 再来一次 |
[07:45] | Oh, is there a glare? | 刚刚是有强光闪了一下吗 |
[07:47] | – Simon? – Tell me more about Flizz. | -萨蒙 -再跟我说说”莹莹”吧 |
[07:49] | She seems like a nice girl. | 她似乎是个不错的小姑娘 |
[07:51] | How can I lie to that face? You’re like a baby who shaves. | 叫我怎么对着你这张脸撒谎 你就像个纯洁的小孩 |
[07:53] | Okay, I can’t play softball. | 好吧 我不会玩垒球 |
[07:57] | You hit five home runs in one game. | 你在一场比赛中打出了五个全垒打呢 |
[07:59] | You ever hear the story of Dock Ellis? | 你听说过道克·埃利斯的故事吗 |
[08:01] | I feel like you’re about to tell me an old-timey story. | 我目测你是要跟我讲一个老故事了 |
[08:03] | He was a major league pitcher who threw a no-hitter. | 他曾是职业棒球联盟投手 打过一个无安打 |
[08:05] | He later admitted that he did it while tripping on acid. | 他之后承认那是在服用迷幻剂的状态下打出的 |
[08:08] | Imagine walking out onto a field, and the field is like… | 想象一下进入一个球场 那球场就像是 |
[08:13] | 30,000 disembodied hands are, “I’m coming for you!” | 3万只脱离肉体的手 咆哮着”我要来抓你了” |
[08:16] | And then, this nice penguin hands you a ball. | 然后一只善良的企鹅递给你一个球 |
[08:18] | All the pigeons overhead starting to turn into vultures. | 空中所有的鸽子突然间变成了秃鹰 |
[08:22] | I wonder what they’re talking about in there. | 我真想知道他们在里面谈什么呢 |
[08:24] | Maybe they’re admiring my new rice krispies character, | 或许他们正在赞赏我为卜卜米麦片设计的新角色 |
[08:27] | Flizz. | 莹莹 |
[08:28] | I unknowingly took a play out of his book. | 我无意中向他偷师学艺了 |
[08:29] | I was high as a kite. I remember looking down at the field, | 我嗑药爽得灵魂出窍 我仍记得向下看着球场 |
[08:32] | Going, “Well, I look pretty good, huh?” | 想着 “我看上去挺帅的嘛” |
[08:34] | I haven’t played since. | 我从那之后再也没打过垒球了 |
[08:37] | I’m not athletic. | 我不是个运动奇才 |
[08:39] | I never was. | 我向来都不是 |
[08:41] | I once was tangled in a jump rope for an entire day. | 我曾经被一根跳绳困住了一整天 |
[08:43] | When they found me, they put me on suicide watch. | 等人们发现我时 把我列为自杀监视对象 |
[08:45] | So this is just between you and us, okay? | 这事儿你知我知就行了 明白吗 |
[08:47] | – Absolutely. – Okay. | -绝对的 -好的 |
[08:49] | – And you know what? – What? | -你知道吗 -什么 |
[08:51] | – I still think we can win. – You do? | -我还是觉得我们有机会获胜 -真的吗 |
[08:52] | 100%. | 100%有信心 |
[08:54] | “Yes, ve gan.” Like, “Yes, we..” | “素”的 我们能行 模仿奥巴马名言 |
[08:56] | ” That’s clever. I get it. | 真有才 我懂了 |
[08:59] | – Nancy! Hey! – Oh, my god. | -南茜 你好啊 -天啊 |
[09:02] | I didn’t know… | 我之前都不知道 |
[09:04] | you were going to be here! | 你会来这儿呢 |
[09:05] | Hi, Sydney. | 你好 希德妮 |
[09:06] | Yeah, Nancy’s just taking me out to lunch, | 是啊 南茜只是来接我一起去吃午餐的 |
[09:07] | So if you could just… | 所以你能不能 |
[09:08] | just move your body. | 让开一下 |
[09:09] | Oh, you know, why don’t I just ride | 那个 不如我 |
[09:11] | down with you guys. | 跟你们一起下去吧 |
[09:12] | Oh, good. | 好吧 |
[09:16] | So, Nancy, um, I have a gift for you, actually. | 南茜 其实我有份礼物要送给你 |
[09:20] | It’s a gift certificate to the peninsula for a massage. | 是一张按摩服务的礼券 |
[09:22] | It’s a couples massage. | 是双人的哦 |
[09:24] | Well, which is it? | 哪个才是真话啊 |
[09:26] | Which is what? | 什么哪个才是真话 |
[09:27] | You said you didn’t know I was going to be here, | 你刚说你都不知道我会到公司来 |
[09:29] | But you had a gift for me. | 但你却有份礼物要送给我 |
[09:31] | So, you must have known I was going to be here. | 所以你一定是早就知道我会来这儿 |
[09:33] | Which is it? | 到底哪句才是真话 |
[09:36] | Your hair is so perfect. It’s like a wig! | 你的头发真漂亮 就像假发一样 |
[09:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:43] | Attention, creatives! | 听好了 创意人员们 |
[09:44] | I know these are fragile times. | 我知道现在时事不易 |
[09:46] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你们都很害怕 |
[09:48] | And I know Tommy had sex on my desk, | 我也知道汤米曾在我的桌上做爱 |
[09:50] | But still, I’m asking you to fight for your team! | 但我还是要求你们为自己的队伍而战 |
[09:53] | Are we going to let accounts take our jobs? | 我们要让业务部夺走我们的工作机会吗 |
[09:55] | No, we’re not! | 不 我们不能 |
[09:57] | What do we want?! | 我们想要什么 |
[09:58] | – A new microwave! – One with a popcorn button! | -一个新微波炉 -带爆米花模式的那种 |
[10:00] | That’d be great, but we still need a victory on that field! | 那很好 但我们在球场上还是要取得胜利的 |
[10:03] | So I’m asking you to trust me and sign this list! | 所以我要求你们信任我 签了这个 |
[10:06] | Step up and say, | 站出来高声喊 |
[10:07] | “I will play! I will play”” | “我要上场 我要上场” |
[10:11] | Dad, you’re playing? Oh, my god, he’s playing? | 爸 你要上场吗 天啊 他要上场了吗 |
[10:12] | – Yes. – Simon! | -是的 -萨蒙威武 |
[10:14] | Simon! Simon! | 萨蒙威武 萨蒙威武 |
[10:15] | No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! | 不不不 不要 不要 |
[10:16] | No! No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[10:18] | Simon! Simon! | 萨蒙威武 萨蒙威武 |
[10:19] | We could always fire Tommy! | 我们不如把汤米炒掉算了吧 |
[10:20] | None of our desks are safe! No! | 我们的桌子都难免被玷污 不要啊 |
[10:23] | – Simon! Simon! – No! | -萨蒙威武 萨蒙威武 -不要啊 |
[10:25] | – Simon! Simon! Simon! – No! | -萨蒙威武 萨蒙威武 -不要啊 |
[10:35] | Okay, so, at one point, | 好了 想当年 |
[10:36] | you hit a ball over a fence five times. | 你曾把球五次打出外场 |
[10:39] | I was a little enhanced. | 我当时有药物相助 |
[10:40] | Your body should be able to do it again. | 你的身体应该是可以再创辉煌的 |
[10:42] | We just need to remind it how. | 我们需要刺激一下它 |
[10:43] | Good, good, maybe I can lead the team to victory. | 很好很好 或许我可以带领大家获胜 |
[10:45] | I just have to warn you, though, | 不过我得先提醒你 |
[10:46] | I have a bad back, a trick ankle, and a questionable mole. | 我的脚踝很容易受伤 有颗痣似乎也很可能癌变 |
[10:50] | All helpful information. | 真是些有用的信息 |
[10:51] | Let’s see what you got. | 我们来瞧瞧你的本事吧 |
[11:20] | Okay, how am I doing? | 我表现得怎么样 |
[11:22] | – Be honest with me. – Honest? | -一定要对我实话实说 -实话实说 |
[11:23] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是啊 -好吧 |
[11:25] | Well, you lack flexibility, coordination, | 你缺乏灵活性 协调性 |
[11:27] | And have no real comprehension of the game itself. | 对比赛本身也缺乏真正的理解 |
[11:29] | Plus your pants give you a diaper butt. | 而且你的裤子让屁股显得像穿了尿不湿一样 |
[11:31] | Okay, now be a little less honest, | 好吧 现在有些实话就别说了 |
[11:32] | remember you work for me. | 别忘了我是你老板 |
[11:33] | – You’re a natural. – And the pants? | -你是天生高手 -裤子呢 |
[11:34] | – So cute. – Okay, | -帅呆了 -好的 |
[11:35] | so I’ve got 72 hours to be the best softball player of all time | 我只有72小时去变身为有史以来最棒的垒球选手 |
[11:38] | So someone doesn’t get fired. | 那样才不会有人被炒 |
[11:40] | – No pressure. – Boss, | -别有压力 -老板 |
[11:41] | You’re psyching yourself out. | 你这是自己把自己吓死了 |
[11:43] | Maybe just let go of your ego. | 或许该把你的自尊放在一边 |
[11:44] | Ego? I don’t have an ego. | 自尊 我才没有自尊呢 |
[11:46] | – No, god, who said that? – I don’t know. | -天啊 谁说的啊 -我不知道 |
[11:48] | Ego. Ha-ha. | 自尊 哈哈 |
[11:51] | – You know what? – What? | -话说 -什么 |
[11:53] | Maybe we’re thinking about this the wrong way. | 或许我们的思考方向一直以来都错了 |
[11:55] | – Really? – As long as they believe | -真的吗 -只要他们深信 |
[11:57] | that they’re playing the legend | 他们是在和传奇人物对阵 |
[11:58] | And not the creaky tin man standing before me– | 而不是站在我面前的这个无能的糟老头子 |
[12:00] | – Your words… – My words? | -那是你自己说的 -我说的吗 |
[12:02] | then we have a chance. | 那我们就有获胜的机会 |
[12:03] | – You think so? – Yeah. | -你这么认为吗 -是啊 |
[12:04] | – I’m a legend. – You are a legend, baby. | -我是传奇 -你是传奇 宝贝 |
[12:07] | You’re gonna psych accounts out just by walking on that field. | 你走上球场 就足以把业务部的人吓尿 |
[12:09] | You’ll have Gordon shaking in his size 20 top-siders. | 你会把穿着超大码球衣的戈登吓得发抖 |
[12:13] | We’re going to crush you, Roberts. | 我们会把你打得落花流水的 罗伯茨 |
[12:14] | In your dreams, Gordon. | 做梦去吧 戈登 |
[12:15] | I’ve waited for this rematch for ten years. | 我等这场新赛事已经等了十年了 |
[12:18] | It’s kind of like when Carol Channing went up against Pearl Bailey | 就像是女星卡洛尔·钱宁和珀尔·贝利 |
[12:21] | with those dueling Hello, Dollys. | 凭借《你好多莉》相互较劲 |
[12:24] | Oh, yeah, i could have used a sports reference, | 对了 我本可以引用体育圈的典故 |
[12:26] | but I chose not to. | 但我故意不用 |
[12:29] | He seems more confident than you suggested. | 他似乎比你说的更自信 |
[12:31] | You know what they say: | 老话怎么说来着 |
[12:32] | frightened people are the loudest. | 害怕的人嚷嚷得最大声 |
[12:33] | Ha, they say that?! | 老话这么说的吗 |
[12:35] | Okay, team, this is our chance to win. | 队员们 我们取胜的机会来了 |
[12:39] | The only thing we have to remember to do is to focus… | 我们唯一要记住的 就是要保持专注… |
[12:42] | Nancy, hi! | 南茜 你好啊 |
[12:43] | Oh, I’m so glad you could make it. | 你能来我太高兴了 |
[12:44] | That bag is fabulous– is it Tory Burch? | 这包真漂亮 是汤丽柏琦牌的吗 |
[12:46] | – I almost bought one just… – Sydney. | -我差点就要买了 -希德妮 |
[12:47] | Focus. Focus. | 专注 专注 |
[12:49] | With Simon on our team, | 萨蒙在我们队 |
[12:50] | we cannot lose– that’s my dad. | 我们不会输的 他可是我爹啊 |
[12:51] | Okay, everyone, let’s play ball! | 好了 各位 开赛吧 |
[13:05] | While we’re young. I’m losing estrogen. | 趁年轻快开始吧 我的雌性激素都快没了 |
[13:13] | 芝加哥公园区运动场 创意部1分vs业务部0分 | |
[13:15] | I usually don’t spend this long on first base. | 我通常不会在”一垒”花这么长时间的 |
[13:17] | We could go to second or third. | 我们可以进入二垒或者三垒了 |
[13:20] | The ball. | 球 |
[13:26] | Come on, Sydney! | 加油希德妮 |
[13:33] | Simon, did you see that?! | 萨蒙 你看到了吗 |
[13:34] | Run! Run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[13:39] | All right, Simon, you’re up. | 好了 萨蒙 该你上场了 |
[13:42] | What are the chances it’ll all come back to me | 我一站上本垒板 就立马充满活力 |
[13:43] | the second I stand up at that plate? | 生龙活虎的概率有多大 |
[13:45] | Like, 95%. | 大概95%吧 |
[13:47] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[13:49] | – All right, let’s do this. – Yeah. | -好啦 来吧 -好 |
[13:52] | You know him as the hero of the home office, | 你熟识的他 是公司办公室里的英雄 |
[13:54] | but it’s been years since you’ve seen him | 但他已经好多年没有碰过 |
[13:56] | with the hickory in his hand. | 核桃木球棒了 |
[13:59] | S-s-s-simon… | 萨萨萨萨蒙 |
[14:01] | R-r-r-roberts! | 罗罗罗罗伯茨 |
[14:03] | Simon, Simon! | 萨蒙威武 萨蒙威武 |
[14:04] | Simon, Simon, Simon, Simon…! | 萨蒙威武 萨蒙威武 萨蒙威武 |
[14:09] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你们逗我呢吧 |
[14:11] | Aren’t we overselling this a little bit? | 我们会不会吹过了点 |
[14:13] | All that matters is that Gordon and accounts think you’re a legend, | 重要的是让戈登和业务部认为你是传奇人物 |
[14:16] | so get out there and be one! | 快上场成就传奇吧 |
[14:17] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:36] | Gordon’s just walking him. | 戈登故意让他保送上垒啊 |
[14:38] | That was the plan. | 那是战术 |
[14:39] | Thank you, baseball jesus. | 谢谢你 棒球神 |
[14:43] | Ah, come on. | 不是吧 |
[14:46] | Chicken. | 胆小鬼 |
[15:15] | Hey, Gordon, | 戈登 |
[15:16] | I got ten bucks to donate to your walk-a-thon. | 我给你的徒步募捐活动捐10块[保送上垒] |
[15:19] | Honey, walk-a-thons do a lot of good. | 亲爱的 徒步募捐活动做了很多好事呢 |
[15:20] | I raised you better than that. | 我把你教育得可不是这么坏心肠 |
[15:22] | Well, I’m just saying, how about throwing an actual pitch? | 我只是想让他好好投个球而已啊 |
[15:34] | Time-out! | 暂停 |
[15:39] | – What’s going on? – He’s really going to do this. | -怎么了 -他要出狠招了 |
[15:41] | Just try your best. | 竭尽全力就行 |
[15:42] | No one’s going to be upset with you if you strike out. | 就算你三振出局 也没人会怪你的 |
[15:44] | Except me. | 但是我会 |
[15:45] | Look at those faces. | 瞧瞧那一张张脸 |
[15:48] | I have a confession. | 我要坦白 |
[15:50] | I enjoy being a legend. | 我很享受当传奇人物的感觉 |
[15:51] | This is the last ten seconds I have of everyone believing the myth. | 再过十秒钟就没人相信这个传说了 |
[15:54] | How do I go back to being an ordinary man? | 我要怎么做回一个普通人 |
[15:55] | Is it selfish I want to make this all about me? | 我想让这一切都围绕我是不是太自私了 |
[15:57] | That’s the very definition of selfish. | 那正是自私的定义 |
[15:59] | How do I make this about me and not be selfish? | 那我要怎么才能让这一切围绕我又不自私呢 |
[16:00] | Just go out there and try your best. | 勇敢上场 竭尽全力 |
[16:03] | And if it helps, I still look up to you. | 如果有用的话 我依然敬仰你 |
[16:05] | – Really? – And really | -真的吗 -说真的 |
[16:06] | is there an opinion out here more important than mine? | 还有谁的看法比我的看法更重要吗 |
[16:08] | Well, there’s my daughter. | 还有我女儿呢 |
[16:09] | You don’t have to say it– I know I’m number one. | 你不必说出来 我知道我是第一位的 |
[16:10] | For god’s sakes, get a room already. | 苍天啊 你们去开房算了吧 |
[16:13] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[16:19] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[16:21] | Are you faking that? | 你这是装的吗 |
[16:22] | Of course he’s not. | 当然不是 |
[16:23] | Are you, boss? | 是吗 老板 |
[16:24] | Wish I was. | 是就好了 |
[16:25] | Dad, are you okay? That looked like it hurt. | 老爸 你还好吗 看起来很疼啊 |
[16:26] | I’m fine, I just don’t want to disappoint everybody, you know. | 我没事 只是不想让大家失望 |
[16:29] | Disappoint everybody? This team has never played better | 让大家失望 这支队伍今天表现得非比寻常 |
[16:30] | – because of you. – He’s right. | -正是因为你 -他说得对 |
[16:32] | All right, look, let’s get him to a bench. | 好了 把他背到凳子上去吧 |
[16:34] | There you go. Get up here, Simon. | 来吧 上来 萨蒙 |
[16:36] | Oh, gosh, you know, the last time we did this, | 天啊 我上一次这样背你的时候 |
[16:39] | you were passed out naked | 你赤裸着身子晕过去了 |
[16:40] | except for an egregious amount of mardi gras beads. | 身上除了一条狂欢节珠链 什么也没穿 |
[16:43] | Boy, was I relieved to find out it was mardi gras. | 老天 发现是狂欢节 可让我松了一口气 |
[16:46] | Hey, Sydney, | 希德妮 |
[16:47] | Is your dad okay? | 你爸爸还好吗 |
[16:48] | Oh, yeah, he’s going to be fine. | 还好啦 他会没事的 |
[16:50] | Thank you for asking. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[16:51] | I’m glad, | 应该的 |
[16:52] | and by the way, thank you again for that spa thing. | 顺便再感谢一下你送我的水疗券 |
[16:55] | I got a foot fungus, but the massage was not horrible. | 我脚上感染了真菌 但是按摩不是很糟糕 |
[16:59] | – Welcome. – Maybe after the game we can grab something to eat? | -不客气 -比赛后我们去吃点东西怎么样 |
[17:02] | I would love that. | 那太棒了 |
[17:04] | You know, I eat anything– | 我 我什么都吃 |
[17:06] | Ice cream, pizza, | 冰淇淋 匹萨 |
[17:07] | bacon double cheeseburgers between two donuts. Yeah. | 甜甜圈夹双层芝士培根堡 |
[17:09] | Hey, did you see that? | 你看到没 |
[17:11] | You mean your slow descent into type-two diabetes? Yes. | 你是说你得二型糖尿病的过程吗 看到了 |
[17:14] | Sydney, you cannot be friends with my girlfriend. | 希德妮 你不能跟我女朋友做朋友 |
[17:16] | I forbid it. | 我不允许 |
[17:17] | – Why? – Because | -为什么 -因为 |
[17:18] | you and I– it got weird between us for a second, | 你跟我 上次那么尴尬奇怪 |
[17:22] | and now seeing you next to her, | 现在看到你在她旁边 |
[17:25] | it’s just confusing for me. | 让我很困惑 |
[17:28] | Get a hit. | 来打一球吧 |
[17:29] | Come on, I thought we left the drama at home. | 快点 我以为我们把狗血事件都抛在家里了呢 |
[17:33] | Play ball! | 接招 |
[17:43] | I’m starting to think we shouldn’t play sports at work anymore. | 我开始觉得我们再也不该在工作时间运动了 |
[17:46] | You’re going to be okay, honey, | 你会没事的 宝贝 |
[17:47] | Just a little yellow concealer. | 多擦一点黄色遮瑕膏 |
[17:49] | Oh, my God, | 天呐 |
[17:50] | – Nancy, I am so sorry. – You’re a monster. | -南茜 我非常抱歉 -你太可怕了 |
[17:52] | I tried to be friends with you | 我努力想跟你做朋友 |
[17:54] | in spite of the fact that you went after my boyfriend. | 尽管你背着我勾搭我男朋友 |
[17:56] | No, I didn’t, I… | 不 我没有 我 |
[18:02] | If I can’t have him, no woman can. | 如果我不能拥有他 其他女人也不行 |
[18:10] | Who’s gonna bat? | 谁来击球 |
[18:11] | So I can strike ’em out and get this over with. | 好让我搞得他三振出局 结束战斗 |
[18:13] | I’ll bat. | 我来击球 |
[18:15] | Dad, that’s a broom. | 老爸 那是扫帚 |
[18:16] | I’ll broom. | 我就用扫帚 |
[18:18] | Is, is he okay? | 他 他没事吧 |
[18:20] | I got this, baby, I’m back in. | 我来吧 宝贝 我上场啦 |
[18:23] | He might be a little loopy from the muscle relaxer. | 他可能是因为打了肌肉松弛剂才晕乎乎的 |
[18:25] | I gave him a shot. | 我给他打了一针 |
[18:27] | Wait, you gave him a shot? | 等等 你给他打了一针 |
[19:02] | Why is he running? He didn’t hit the ball. | 他怎么在跑 他根本没击球啊 |
[19:09] | ’cause he’s a legend. | 因为他是传奇之葩 |
[19:50] | That’s gonna leave a mark. | 那一摔绝对是会留下历史痕迹的 |
[19:52] | Come on, lazy Tony, come on, lazy Tony. | 拜托 懒托尼 拜托 懒托尼 |
[19:54] | Okay, let’s see, what do we got here? | 来瞧瞧 抽到谁了 |
[19:56] | Andrew– no. | 安德鲁 不行 |
[19:57] | Okay, come on, lazy Tony. | 拜托 懒托尼 |
[19:58] | It’s Tim, and we can’t fire him. | 他叫提姆 我们不能开除他 |
[20:00] | I know, I can’t find his name anywhere. | 我知道 我根本找不到他的名字 |
[20:01] | This is not the way to do this. | 我们不应该这样做决定 |
[20:03] | Look, let me save you the trouble, | 听着 我来为你省去烦恼吧 |
[20:04] | and it galls me to say this, | 不过说这话却让我很烦恼 |
[20:06] | but yesterday doesn’t count. | 但是昨天不算数 |
[20:08] | You were high. | 你当时打针亢奋了 |
[20:09] | How can anybody hit a ball like that? | 怎么会有人像那样击球 |
[20:11] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[20:12] | Well, then, how are we going to decide? | 那我们要怎么决定 |
[20:14] | Well, we’re professionals | 我们是专业人士 |
[20:15] | and we’ll decide this like professionals. | 所以我们要像专业人士那样做决定 |
[20:18] | Pocket motorcycle jousting! | 迷你摩托车比武 |
[20:24] | On your marks, | 各就各位 |
[20:26] | get set, go! | 预备 开始 |
[20:38] | step right up… hit the boom, make a sound… | 上前一步 击中话筒 闹点动静 |
[20:43] | – Hey, Lauren, think fast. – Great. | -劳伦 接招 -太棒了 |
[20:47] | No, wait, wait, there’s another option. | 不 等等 还有一个选择 |
[20:50] | Hold on, go back, I blew the line. | 等等 倒回去 我忘词了 |
[20:52] | Go back, go back. | 倒回去 倒回去 |
[20:57] | Give me the knockers. | 打中”球”吧[乳房] |