时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Got it. Code 12. | 知道了 代号12 |
[00:10] | The models have entered the building. | 模特们已经进入大楼了 |
[00:12] | – Okay. – That’s Code 12. | -好的 -这是代号12的意思 |
[00:13] | It’s go time. How’s my hair? | 是时候表现了 我的头发如何 |
[00:14] | – Perfectly tousled. – Why so anxious? | -乱得恰到好处 -怎么这么紧张 |
[00:16] | You date models all the time. | 你和模特约会是家常便饭 |
[00:17] | From the Sears catalog. | 那些是西尔斯百货购物目录模特 |
[00:18] | These are Victoria’s Secret models. | 这些是维秘内衣模特 |
[00:20] | There’s a difference. | 是有区别的 |
[00:20] | There’s no difference. | 没有区别 |
[00:21] | They’re human coat hangers. | 她们都是人肉衣架 |
[00:23] | They’re mannequins who can vote. | 她们是有投票权的人形模特 |
[00:24] | Hey! You watch your mouth. | 喂 怎么说话的 |
[00:26] | Models are people, too. | 模特也是人 |
[00:27] | Don’t mock them just because they’re beautiful. | 别因为她们漂亮就嘲笑人家 |
[00:28] | In fact, this is why I date models: | 事实上 这正是我约会模特的原因 |
[00:30] | to fight this kind of prejudice. | 与这种偏见抗争 |
[00:31] | – You are so brave. – The models are in the elevator. | -你太勇敢了 -模特们进入电梯 |
[00:34] | They will be arriving in three… | 她们即将出现 倒计时三 |
[00:36] | two… | 二 |
[00:56] | – So beautiful. – So terrifying. | -太美了 -太吓人了 |
[01:02] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[01:04] | What a great group of gals. | 真是一帮好姑娘 |
[01:07] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[01:08] | I am security guard Marvin Trank, | 我是保安马文·特兰克 |
[01:10] | and I am caretaker of this year’s $10 million | 我是本年度价值千万美元的 |
[01:14] | Victoria’s Secret Fantasy Bra. | 维秘梦幻文胸的看管人 |
[01:18] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[01:19] | I always dreamed of wearing the Fantasy Bra. | 我总是幻想着能戴上梦幻文胸 |
[01:22] | How sweet. | 太可爱了 |
[01:23] | Whenever I get the catalogs, | 我拿到购物目录时 |
[01:24] | I cut off Adriana Lima’s head | 总是会剪下奥黛安娜·利玛的头 |
[01:25] | and paste my own face into the picture. | 把我自己的头粘上去 |
[01:27] | Little less sweet. | 没那么可爱了 |
[01:29] | I have one rule and one rule only: | 我有条规矩 只有一条 |
[01:32] | If anybody touches this jeweled work of art | 如果有人碰了这件宝石艺术珍品 |
[01:35] | and his or her name is not marvin Trank | 而他或她又不是我马文·特兰克 |
[01:38] | or Adriana Lima’s bosom… | 或是奥黛安娜·利玛的胸部 |
[01:41] | we’re gonna have a problem. | 我们就有问题了 |
[01:42] | Oh, the Fantasy Bra! | 梦幻文胸 |
[01:46] | Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi. Help me. | 帮助我 欧比旺 帮助我 |
[01:49] | We’re gonna have a problem. | 我们有问题了 |
[02:08] | Auntie Mary’s Pecan Pies– | 玛丽大婶的核桃派 |
[02:10] | old-fashioned is back in fashion. | 老传统现在是新时尚 |
[02:13] | There it is, fells. | 就是这样 伙计们 |
[02:14] | Everybody likes pie, | 大家都喜爱馅饼 |
[02:15] | except for terrorists and Canadians. | 恐怖分子和加拿大人除外 |
[02:17] | So, what’s your verdict? | 你们有什么结论 |
[02:19] | Well, we went to a whole lot of agencies, | 我们找了好多家广告公司 |
[02:21] | and hearing nothing but double-talk. | 听到的只有空话 |
[02:22] | Double-talk and fruity pitches. | 空话和娘娘腔的推介[水果] |
[02:24] | – Yeah, fruity pitches. – You betcha. | -对 娘娘腔推介 -受不了 |
[02:25] | So we really appreciate you staying | 我们很欣赏你们 |
[02:27] | inside the box on this, you know? | 中规中矩的态度 |
[02:29] | Nice and simple. | 又好又简单 |
[02:30] | Well, that’s our Sydney. “Simple Sydney.” | 那正是我们家希德妮的强项 简单希德妮 |
[02:32] | If you want fancy, forget it. | 如果想要玩什么”花样” 不用找她 |
[02:34] | She’s not gonna push the envelope. | 她不会挑战”鸡”限 |
[02:35] | – She’s not even gonna lick the envelope. – Gordon… | -连舔都不会舔一下 -戈登 |
[02:38] | Oh, popular fella. | 这家伙真忙 |
[02:40] | You need to grab that? | 要回复吗 |
[02:41] | No, no. It’s just the old ball and chain. | 不用 是我家黄脸婆 |
[02:43] | – Hey, been there. – Done that. | -同感 -理解 |
[02:45] | So how is the little lady? | 你家小妇人怎么样 |
[02:47] | Not so little and not a lady… | 既不小也不是妇人 |
[02:48] | Doing great, actually. Making dinner. | 非常好 在做晚餐 |
[02:50] | Italian wedding soup. | 意大利婚礼汤 |
[02:52] | Yeah, I have no idea what the hell’s in it. | 我不知道原料是些什么 |
[02:54] | But I’m gonna love it, | 但我会喜欢的 |
[02:55] | I’ll tell you that right now, | 我现在就可以断言 |
[02:56] | because it’s about, uh…it’s about family. | 因为家人间的感情才是最重要的 |
[02:58] | Family is everything. | 家人是最重要的 |
[02:59] | – Indeed. – Yeah, you betcha. | -的确 -那是自然 |
[03:01] | So, what’s your dad like, huh? | 你父亲是什么样的人 |
[03:03] | He a traditional fella, like old Gordon here? | 他是个传统的人吗 像戈登一样吗 |
[03:06] | Use your wings, let ’em fly. | 利用双翅 展翅飞翔吧 |
[03:08] | Let your wings fly, like… | 让翅膀飞起来 就像这样 |
[03:09] | – Maybe not that traditional, but… – Almost Amish. | -也许没那么传统 但是 -几乎和阿米什人一样 |
[03:11] | Good. Real good. | 很好 非常好 |
[03:12] | We’ve been to every agency in town, and… | 我们已经找遍了全市的广告公司 |
[03:15] | aw, heck, I’m just gonna say it. | 见鬼 我直说了吧 |
[03:16] | – Their thinking is just too out there. – Way out there. | -他们的创意太出格了 -超级出格 |
[03:19] | Well, if there is one thing that we are not, | 如果我们只有一件事不擅长 |
[03:21] | it’s “Out there.” | 肯定是出格[出柜] |
[03:22] | There they are. | 就是这样 |
[03:23] | Let them go, fly… | 展开翅膀 飞翔 |
[03:25] | fly… and then stop! | 飞翔 然后停下来 |
[03:26] | – I’m excited. – Yeah. So, will Simon be joining us for lunch? | -我好激动 -萨蒙会和我们一起吃午餐吗 |
[03:29] | – Oh, not a chance. – We could probably arrange a meeting… | -没机会了 -我们可以安排见面 |
[03:31] | Yeah, no, he’s running a shoot. | 不行 他在监督拍摄工作 |
[03:33] | Well, that… that’s too bad. | 太遗憾了 |
[03:35] | Yeah, we wouldn’t feel comfortable | 如果不和他吃午餐 |
[03:36] | handing over our business without having lunch | 就把生意交给你们 我们有些 |
[03:38] | – with him, you know. – Why not? | -不安 -为什么 |
[03:39] | If he’s a straight shooter like you, we’re good to go. | 如果他像你们这样作风正派 合作没问题 |
[03:41] | Shoots very straight. | 超级正派的一个人 |
[03:42] | Okay, so, yeah… | 太好了 那么… |
[03:44] | – Lunch? – Hover, people. | -一起吃午餐吧 -盘旋 姑娘们 |
[03:45] | There we go, hover. There we go, just hover. | 就是这样 盘旋 继续盘旋 |
[03:47] | – Keep going… – Yeah. | -不要停 -好的 |
[03:48] | – Sure. – You betcha. | -当然 -那是一定的 |
[03:50] | Why not? Sure. | 有何不可呢 当然好 |
[04:01] | So you want me to go to lunch, but only if I act… | 你们要我去吃午餐 但我要表现得 |
[04:03] | what was that distasteful word you used, again? | 你用的是什么讨厌的形容词来着 |
[04:05] | “Normal.” Look, these are traditional clients, | 正常 他们是传统型的客户 |
[04:08] | and you’re a little colorful for their tastes. | 以他们的品味来说 你太标新立异了 |
[04:10] | Like that ridiculous tie. | 比如说这条荒唐的领带 |
[04:12] | I love this tie. | 我好喜欢这条领带 |
[04:13] | And my colorfulness | 正是我的标新立异 |
[04:14] | is what brings everyone to this agency. | 才为我们公司带来了这么多客户 |
[04:16] | Not everyone, okay? | 不是所有客户 |
[04:17] | Because 30% of our client base | 我们的客户群中有30% |
[04:19] | prefers things boring and safe. | 更喜欢无趣的中规中矩 |
[04:21] | If these pie people want us to change who we are, | 如果馅饼公司的人要我们改变自己 |
[04:22] | then we don’t want ’em. | 那我们不要他们 |
[04:23] | Yes, we do, because they’re about to go national. | 我们需要他们 因为他们会做全国广告 |
[04:26] | Listen, I’ve been out, loud and proud | 听着 我一直骄傲地宣布自己是同性恋 |
[04:28] | ever since I was on the Radical Faerie float | 从我坐着激进仙女花车 |
[04:30] | in the Gay Pride Parade. | 参加同性恋大游行开始就这样了 |
[04:32] | But when Timothy texted me during that pitch, | 但在推介时蒂莫西发短信给我 |
[04:34] | well, I just played it off like he was my wife, | 我假装他是我的妻子 |
[04:36] | because you do what you have to do | 因为你必须做些该做的事 |
[04:38] | to land the client. | 才能争取到客户 |
[04:39] | I believe you referred to him as “The old ball and chain.” | 我觉得你当时好像说他是黄脸婆[铁球链] |
[04:42] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[04:42] | Actually, that is not a lie. | 实际上 那不算是谎言 |
[04:44] | Balls and chains have been involved. | 因为我提到了链子和铁球[睾丸] |
[04:45] | Well, I’m not gonna pretend to be someone I’m not | 我不会伪装自己 |
[04:47] | just to satisfy the whims of some narrow-minded clients. | 去迎合什么没见识客户的奇想 |
[04:50] | And that is exactly why you’re not in the pitches. | 所以才不让你去做推介 |
[04:52] | I could’ve been at the pitch, | 我本来可以去的 |
[04:53] | if I didn’t have the Victoria’s Secret shoot… | 如果没有维秘拍照的话 |
[04:56] | which you intentionally scheduled during your pitch. | 你是故意安排在和推介同一时间的 |
[04:59] | Well, it’s not my fault you’re distracted by shiny objects. | 你容易被光鲜亮丽的东西吸引又不是我的错 |
[05:20] | Literally shiny objects. | 真是”光”鲜”亮”丽 |
[05:21] | You’ve been managing me this whole time. | 你一直在操纵我 |
[05:23] | You’ve been pulling my strings like some monstrous puppeteer. | 你一直像巨人木偶师一样扯着我的线 |
[05:26] | Okay, you want me to cut the strings? | 你要我剪断这些线吗 |
[05:27] | Consider them clipped. | 那就剪了吧 |
[05:29] | I’ll just call off the lunch, | 我取消午餐 |
[05:30] | and we can kiss the account good-bye. | 我们和客户说再见吧 |
[05:31] | Good. That way, we can keep our dignity and ethics intact. | 很好 那样可以保住我们的尊严与道德 |
[05:34] | Simon, exactly how much bottom cleavage are we allowed to show? | 萨蒙 最多可以允许露出多深的臀沟 |
[05:36] | Uh, two fingers. | 两根手指 |
[05:37] | Three at the most. | 最多三根 |
[05:39] | Good. | 好的 |
[05:41] | Now, where was I? | 我说到哪里了 |
[05:42] | Dignity and ethics. | 尊严与道德 |
[05:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:44] | All right, I’ll dial it back a notch for the lunch. | 好吧 午餐时我会规矩一点 |
[05:47] | Good. So no crazy character voices, | 很好 不准模仿古怪人物的声音说话 |
[05:49] | no fruity orders… | 不准点很娘的食物 |
[05:50] | So Dandy Randy and his Banana Band | 那么花花公子兰迪和他的香蕉乐队 |
[05:51] | won’t be ordering the beet salad with the culinary foam? | 不会点甜菜沙拉加奶油泡沫吗 |
[05:54] | They will not. | 他们不会 |
[05:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:03] | So, what did you do | 你把我的头 |
[06:05] | with the pictures of my head | 从购物目录上剪下来后 |
[06:07] | that you cut out from the catalog? | 怎么处理的 |
[06:09] | Drew angry red X’s on them, burned them | 画上表示愤怒的红色叉叉后烧掉 |
[06:10] | and buried the ashes. | 把灰给埋了 |
[06:13] | Maybe you’d be more comfortable | 也许来个专业服装师帮你 |
[06:14] | with a wardrobe person helping you. | 你会感觉更舒服 |
[06:16] | No. | 不 |
[06:17] | You’re a disturbed girl. | 你是个疯姑娘 |
[06:20] | I like disturbed girls. | 我喜欢疯姑娘 |
[06:23] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:25] | It’s Ibiza calling. | 伊比莎打来的 |
[06:26] | Hello, Ibiza… | 你好 伊比莎 |
[06:36] | You really are angels… | 你们真的是天使 |
[06:39] | fallen from Heaven. | 从天堂坠落人间 |
[06:41] | What? | 什么 |
[06:43] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[06:46] | I don’t know what’s wrong. | 我不知道哪里出了问题 |
[06:47] | I just gave them the angel bit, | 我刚刚使出了天使那招 |
[06:48] | and they’re not biting. | 她们完全没反应 |
[06:49] | Well, perhaps it’s because | 也许是因为 |
[06:50] | they’re Victoria’s Secret Angels, | 她们是维秘天使 |
[06:52] | so they’ve heard it maybe once or twice before. | 也许这种搭讪以前听过几次了 |
[06:54] | – Of course. – Right. | -当然了 -是吧 |
[06:55] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[06:57] | What were you thinking? | 你想什么呢 |
[06:58] | I need to escalate to the smile. | 我得使出笑容杀手锏 |
[07:00] | – Maybe that’s it. – Yeah. | -也许能行 -是的 |
[07:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:02] | I don’t know if I mentioned it, earlier, | 我不知道之前我是否说过了 |
[07:05] | but I’m Zachary. | 我叫扎克瑞 |
[07:07] | No. | 没有 |
[07:09] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[07:12] | Gosh, what’s the next move, Professor? | 天啊 接下来使用哪一招啊 泡妞教授 |
[07:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:14] | I’ve never had to go past the smile before. | 我以前用到笑容这招就把妹子全部俘获了 |
[07:17] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[07:20] | *’Cause, baby, you’re a firework* | *宝贝 你就像是灿烂烟火* |
[07:23] | *Come on, show ’em what you’re worth* | *来吧 展现你的万丈光芒* |
[07:27] | *Make ’em go “Oh, oh, oh”… * | *让他们不住惊叹* |
[07:29] | Stop. | 停 |
[07:33] | What is happening? | 怎么回事啊 |
[07:34] | Look, they see pretty boys like you all the time. | 他们天天都能见到跟你一样的帅哥 |
[07:36] | You’re just the male version of a perfect… | 你只不过是个男版的完美 |
[07:39] | ten. | 十分罢了 |
[07:39] | He’s doing magic. | 他在表演魔术哎 |
[07:40] | Ooh, do it again. | 再来一次嘛 |
[07:42] | Ooh, more magic. More magic… | 再来点魔术 再来点魔术 |
[07:45] | I gotta tell you, | 我必须告诉你们 |
[07:45] | I think you guys are all aces. | 我觉得你们都是顶”尖”的 |
[07:47] | Oh, my gosh, what do you think? | 天啊 你们觉得怎么样 |
[07:49] | What’s happening? | 出什么鬼了啊 |
[07:51] | Models love magic. | 模特都喜欢魔术 |
[07:55] | Models love magic. | 模特都喜欢魔术 |
[07:56] | May I have everyone’s attention, please? | 能请大家认真听我说几句话吗 |
[07:59] | Ladies, Simon Roberts has been called away on business, | 女士们 萨蒙·罗伯茨有其他公事要处理 |
[08:01] | so I’m going to be running the shoot now. | 接下来由我来负责拍摄工作 |
[08:03] | And I don’t want you to be intimidated by me | 我希望你们不要被我吓到 |
[08:05] | because I’m a powerful woman. | 因为我是个很强大的女人 |
[08:06] | I have a secret for you guys. | 我有个小秘密要告诉你们 |
[08:08] | You are powerful women… | 你们也是很强大的女人 |
[08:09] | Room temp bubbly water. | 给我来一杯常温气泡水 |
[08:12] | I’ll be in my office. | 我还是去我办公室吧 |
[08:15] | Guys, I need you. | 兄弟们 我需要你们 |
[08:18] | Right now. | 马上 |
[08:23] | I just wanted to try on the bra, | 我只是想试试这个文胸 |
[08:24] | and now I can’t get it off. | 现在我脱不下来了 |
[08:26] | That’s not gonna be a problem. | 那能有多难啊 |
[08:28] | Not exactly my first rodeo. | 我又不是第一次弄这玩意儿 |
[08:30] | Here… | 来 |
[08:32] | Ah, screw this! I could be out there | 去他妈的 我原本可以在外面 |
[08:34] | pulling rabbits out of models’ ears right now. | 从那些模特的耳后变出小兔子的 |
[08:35] | Settle down, boy. | 冷静 小哥 |
[08:36] | It requires nimble fingers | 这需要敏捷的手指 |
[08:38] | and a light touch. | 和轻柔的触碰 |
[08:39] | I’m not your “Boy,” Colonel. | 我才不是你的”小哥” 大哥 |
[08:40] | Ooh, I see. This is based off | 我明白了 这款的设计灵感 |
[08:42] | the ’97 Parisian model Coco Chanel originally… | 来自97年的香奈儿巴黎模特装 |
[08:44] | Just get it off! Okay… | 闭嘴 给我弄下来好吗 |
[08:47] | It’s like some weird, foreign, alien architecture. | 像是古怪的 外来结构 |
[08:49] | It’s like a magical Chinese finger trap. | 像是神奇的中式手指套结构 |
[08:50] | Okay, what is going on here? | 好吧 这到底是怎么回事啊 |
[08:52] | What is happening to me? | 我这是撞什么邪了 |
[08:53] | I can’t pick up models, | 我钓不到模特妹子 |
[08:54] | I can’t pop off a bra… | 我也无法摘除文胸 |
[08:56] | – Who the hell am I? – Who cares?! | -我他妈是怎么了 -谁在乎啊 |
[08:57] | We just have to get it off before someone finds out. | 我们必须在被人发现前弄下来 |
[09:00] | Hey, you guys, what’s going on in there? | 各位 里面是什么情况 |
[09:01] | – Caught. – Hurry up. | -被抓包了 -快点 |
[09:03] | I think the models are saying mean things about me in Portuguese. | 我觉得那些模特在用葡萄牙语说我坏话 |
[09:06] | Sydney will kill me. | 希德妮会杀了我的 |
[09:07] | She’s ten feet of crazy in a five-four frame. | 她虽然身材娇小 但内心癫狂 |
[09:08] | I know what to do. | 我知道该怎么做了 |
[09:11] | Go away! | 快走开 |
[09:13] | What? | 什么 |
[09:13] | That was your plan? | 这就是你的妙计吗 |
[09:14] | No! | 不是 |
[09:15] | That’s not all of it. | 那还不是全部 |
[09:18] | Please. | 求你了 |
[09:20] | Fine, but… I’ll be back in a few minutes. | 好吧 但我几分钟后会再来的 |
[09:22] | We need to get shooting. | 我们得开始拍摄了 |
[09:24] | That worked. How did that work? | 那竟然起作用了 怎么会起作用呢 |
[09:25] | – I have no idea. – That’s fine. | -我也不知道 -没事 |
[09:32] | We’re gonna have a problem. | 我们现在有大问题了 |
[09:46] | And you had to wear the tie? | 你非要系这条领带吗 |
[09:47] | Why don’t you let me handle me, Nitpick Nancy? | 你就让我负责自己的形象问题吧 龟毛姐 |
[09:49] | You don’t think, after 25 years, | 你不觉得 经过这25年 |
[09:50] | I can walk the walk and talk the talk? | 我知道该如何说话 如何做事吗 |
[09:52] | Relax. | 放松 |
[09:53] | There he is. Hey, big guy. | 他在这儿呢 嘿 大块头 |
[09:54] | Gentlemen, Simon Roberts. | 先生们 这就是萨蒙·罗伯茨 |
[09:56] | How the hell are you, huh? | 你还好吗 |
[09:57] | Hey, what’s up, there, hey? | 你还好吧 老兄 |
[09:59] | Come on, strap on your feedbags, | 来吧 把胃都空出来吧 |
[10:00] | ’cause this joint has some grade-A chow. | 因为这家餐馆有超级棒的美食哦 |
[10:02] | Hey, super hungry. | 真是饿死了 |
[10:03] | Simon Roberts, you are here! | 萨蒙·罗伯茨 你来啦 |
[10:05] | – Monsieur! – Hello, eh? | -先生 -你好啊 |
[10:06] | As always, my ‘eart leaps! | 一如既往 我的心直接跳向你 |
[10:08] | Oh! Don’t be afraid, I caught it, and back at you. | 别害怕 我抓住了 扔回给你 |
[10:13] | We are starving. | 我们饿死了 |
[10:19] | Simon! I never know what is going to come out of your mouth, eh? | 萨蒙 我从没想过会从你口中说出这种话 |
[10:22] | I do. | 我想过 |
[10:23] | Good common sense and traditional values. | 要保持良好的常识和传统价值 |
[10:25] | – Right? – Okay. | -对吧 -好吧 |
[10:26] | Okay, I have to take this one. | 好了 我必须接一下这个电话 |
[10:28] | Excuse me, will you? | 先失陪一下 |
[10:29] | Butch it up, Mary. | 爷们儿起来 玛丽大娘 |
[10:30] | Got it. | 明白 |
[10:32] | All right. | 好了 |
[10:33] | I talked to a fella that can get that bra off her | 我找了个人 可以帮她把文胸取下来 |
[10:35] | without no questions asked. | 而且不会多嘴乱问问题 |
[10:37] | He’s a little bit dangerous, | 他有点危险 |
[10:38] | but he owes me one | 但他欠我一个人情 |
[10:40] | ’cause I taught his kids ballet. | 因为我教会他的孩子跳芭蕾 |
[10:42] | There’s a lot of curious information in that statement. | 你这段话中充满很多令人好奇的信息 |
[10:44] | If anybody found out that I lost that bra, | 如果被任何人发现我没看管好文胸 |
[10:46] | I’m gonna get demoted to that Best Buy guy | 我就会被降职去做百思买的销售员 |
[10:48] | who arbitrarily writes some squiggly line on the receipts. | 然后在收据上随便划几条波浪线 |
[10:51] | Look, you guys, it’s okay. | 听着 各位 没事的 |
[10:52] | You can stop trying to hide it. | 你们不用再掩饰了 |
[10:53] | I know why we’re not shooting. | 我知道我们拍不了了 |
[10:54] | It’s-It’s not entirely our fault. | 那也不全是我们的错 |
[10:56] | Of course not, it’s entirely my fault. | 当然不是了 那全是我的错 |
[10:58] | I haven’t won the models’ respect yet. | 我还没赢得那些模特们的尊重 |
[11:00] | I mean, it’s high school all over again | 我看 这简直是高中经历重演 |
[11:02] | with those damn cheerleaders. But I dominated them. | 那些该死的拉拉队员 但我曾掌控着她们 |
[11:05] | And how did I do that? | 我是怎么做到的呢 |
[11:06] | Joined the debate team. | 参加辩论队 |
[11:07] | Exactly. I beat those bitches with words. | 没错 我用唇枪舌剑打败了那些小贱人 |
[11:10] | “Beauty fades, brains stay.” That was our motto. | “容颜易逝 智慧长存” 那是我们的座右铭 |
[11:13] | We came in second in district. Holla! | 我们在区比赛中荣获第二 哒哒哒 |
[11:15] | Hey, I feel better. Good talk, Sydney. | 我感觉好多了 说得真好 希德妮 |
[11:18] | Okay, let’s get shooting. Where’s the bra? | 我们开始拍摄吧 文胸在哪儿呢 |
[11:19] | – We don’t have it. – We’re polishing it. | -我们没有 -我们正在抛光 |
[11:21] | – Really? – Snitches get stitches! | -不是吧你们 -告密者去死 |
[11:23] | What do you mean, you don’t have it? | 什么叫你们没有 |
[11:25] | Where-Where is it? | 它在哪儿呢 |
[11:26] | Go away! | 走开 |
[11:29] | I think that only works once. | 我觉得这办法只管用一次吧 |
[11:31] | Just throw a shoe at it. | 用鞋子扔它 |
[11:33] | I’m running low on macho. | 我的男子气概不够用了 |
[11:33] | I don’t know what to say. Who’s that? | 我不知道该说什么了 是谁在跟你打电话 |
[11:35] | Timothy’s in a panic. | 蒂莫西惊慌失措了 |
[11:36] | A raccoon ran into the house, and now it’s | 一只浣熊闯进了我们家 现在正在 |
[11:38] | in the kitchen stalking the Italian wedding soup. | 厨房里偷喝意大利婚礼汤 |
[11:40] | Don’t let him near that pot. | 别让它靠近那个锅 |
[11:41] | Raccoons overseason everything. | 浣熊臭屁会让一切都变得重口味 |
[11:42] | Okay, listen, don’t let him eat the soup. | 好了 听着 别让它喝汤 |
[11:44] | But-But shoo him out with the broom. | 用扫帚把它赶出去吧 |
[11:46] | I… I don’t know where the broom is. Call Rosa! | 我不知道扫帚在哪儿 打给罗莎问问 |
[11:48] | You should go. I can handle this. | 你该回去了 我可以处理好这边的 |
[11:50] | No, he’s a crisis queen. There’s no raccoon. | 不 他就是狗血事件女王 根本没什么浣熊 |
[11:52] | No raccoon. | 没有浣熊 |
[11:55] | – That’s a raccoon. – A raccoon. | -真是只浣熊呢 -浣熊呀 |
[11:57] | But, you know, it looks | 不过 它看上去似乎 |
[11:57] | a lot more mischievous than cruel, don’t you think? | 并不残忍 只是小淘气罢了 你说呢 |
[11:59] | It could be rabid, though. You should go. | 它可能发动猛烈攻击 你该回去了 |
[12:00] | Ah, it’s big ‘un. No, no, I cannot leave. | 它确实挺大的 不 我不能走 |
[12:04] | You don’t want to leave me alone with the clients, do you? | 你不想让我和客户单独在一起 对吧 |
[12:06] | You don’t trust me. | 你不信任我 |
[12:06] | Of course, I trust you! | 我当然信任你了 |
[12:08] | How can I trust you? | 要我怎么信任你 |
[12:10] | – You’re a wild card! – Thank you. | -你就是张不按常理出的百搭牌 -谢谢 |
[12:13] | – It’s not a compliment. – Really? | -那不是夸奖 -真的吗 |
[12:14] | No. | 不是的 |
[12:17] | Where is this $10 million bra? | 那个价值千万的文胸去哪儿了 |
[12:20] | It didn’t just get up and saunter away. | 它不可能直接站起来 走出大门了吧 |
[12:26] | Lauren, stop. | 劳伦 停下 |
[12:29] | Come to me. | 到我这儿来 |
[12:37] | We’re dead. | 我们死定了 |
[12:39] | Best Buy, here I come. | 百思买 我来了 |
[12:44] | “Raccoon nesting in Gordie’s slipper. | 浣熊正在小戈的拖鞋里做巢 |
[12:45] | Worried he’ll never leave.” | 我担心它永远不会走了 |
[12:47] | Timothy’s texting you now? | 蒂莫西在给你发短信吗 |
[12:48] | Well, you deserted him. | 因为你抛弃了他 |
[12:49] | “Raccoon using spoon with humanlike hand.” | 浣熊用跟人类差不多的手使用勺子 |
[12:51] | You know what? I don’t like | 你知道吗 我不喜欢 |
[12:52] | that you two are talking behind my back. He’s my partner. | 你们背着我私聊 他是我的伴侣 |
[12:55] | Maybe you should be a better partner to him. | 或许你应该当个更称职的伴侣 |
[12:56] | Maybe you should mind your own business. | 或许你应该管好自己的事 |
[12:58] | “Where is Gordie?” You see, he’s crying out for your help. | “小戈去哪儿了” 你看 他在哭求帮助呢 |
[13:00] | You should go home and deal with this raccoon crisis. | 你该回家处理这场浣熊危机 |
[13:02] | Raccoon? Oh, they’re mean. | 浣熊 它们很恶毒的 |
[13:04] | I had a cousin once got bit. | 我曾有个堂弟被浣熊咬了 |
[13:05] | His eyes foamed. | 他的眼睛泡沫四溅 |
[13:06] | See? Foaming eyes. | 听见没 眼睛起泡沫 |
[13:08] | Monsieur, you have received a message. | 先生 有你的一条留言 |
[13:10] | “Dinner is ruined. | “晚餐已毁 |
[13:11] | If I am dead when you get here, | 如果你回来发现我已死去 |
[13:13] | know I died defending it.” | 请记住我是为保护晚餐牺牲的” |
[13:15] | Uh-oh, sounds like the missus is angry. | 听上去尊夫人已经怒火万丈了哦 |
[13:17] | Yeah, you know what? They should save their drama | 哈哈 哪有 她们应该把这些矫情 |
[13:19] | for the soaps they watch. | 留到看肥皂剧时发泄 |
[13:20] | = Am I right? – Amen! | -我说的对吧 -阿门 |
[13:22] | You’re a monster. | 你是个魔鬼 |
[13:23] | Guys, Gordon and I have to go use the restroom. | 二位 戈登和我要去上一下洗手间 |
[13:25] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不用 |
[13:26] | – Yeah, you do. – Yeah, I do. Okay. | -不 你要去 -好吧 我要去 好吧 |
[13:28] | Okay, Easy. | 好吧 轻点 |
[13:31] | Boy, the little fellow’s stronger than he looks, huh? | 天啊 那个矮老头可比看上去强壮多了 |
[13:33] | Feisty, isn’t he? | 很有干劲儿呢 |
[13:35] | You know I don’t like when you snap at me | 你知道我不喜欢你当着客户的面 |
[13:36] | – in front of clients. – Just get in there. | -对我下手 -给我进去 |
[13:38] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[13:41] | Do you know why I’m wearing this tie? | 你知道我为什么戴这条领带吗 |
[13:43] | ‘Cause you don’t own a mirror? | 因为你家没有镜子吗 |
[13:44] | 25 years ago today, you bought me this tie. | 25年前的今天 你给我买了这条领带 |
[13:47] | Oh, yeah. For our first pitch. | 对啊 为了我们的第一次推介会 |
[13:48] | The, uh, Progresso Italian wedding soup. | 浦氏婚礼肉汤 |
[13:51] | “I now pronounce you delizioso” | 广告词 我现在宣布你们为”美味” |
[13:52] | Oh, so that’s why Timothy’s been cooking Italian wedding soup. | 所以蒂莫西今天才会煮意式婚礼汤 |
[13:55] | We were gonna celebrate tonight with him. | 我们今晚本来要跟他一起庆祝 |
[13:57] | Timothy likes to be included. | 蒂莫西不喜欢被排除在外 |
[13:58] | So this is why you’re upset with me– | 所以你才会生我的气 |
[14:00] | because I forgot our anniversary? | 因为我忘了我们的周年纪念日吗 |
[14:01] | No, I’m upset because we’ve changed. | 不是 我生气是因为我们变了 |
[14:03] | You know, back in the day, if we didn’t like a client, | 想当年 如果我们不喜欢某个客户 |
[14:05] | we didn’t take ’em on. | 我们就不接他们的业务 |
[14:06] | Want to go back in time? | 想回到过去吗 |
[14:07] | Step into my time machine. | 坐上我的时光机吧 |
[14:08] | – Okay. – We have no clients, right? | -好啊 -我们当时一位客户都没有 对吧 |
[14:11] | We’re eating bread sandwiches | 我们吃的是素三明治 |
[14:12] | because we can’t afford dirt sandwiches. | 因为我们吃不起夹肉三明治 |
[14:14] | We’re two idiots with nothing to lose. | 我们是两个一无所有的傻子 |
[14:16] | But you know what we weren’t? Liars! | 但至少我们当年不会满口谎言 |
[14:19] | We weren’t ashamed of who we were. | 我们那时不为自己感到羞耻 |
[14:21] | I’m not ashamed of who I am. | 我现在也不为自己感到羞耻 |
[14:22] | Really? Tell that to the old ball and chain. | 真的吗 去对你家的”黄脸婆”说去吧 |
[14:23] | Or, as you used to call him, your swimming coach. | 或按照你以前给他编造的身份 你的游泳教练 |
[14:26] | Hold on a second. | 等会儿 |
[14:27] | Speak of the devil. I guess he’s still alive, | 说到谁谁就打电话来 我猜他还活着 |
[14:29] | unless the raccoon’s pocket-dialing. | 除非是浣熊不小心拨通了电话 |
[14:32] | Get out! | 出去 |
[14:33] | I want to hear what he has to say. | 我想听听他说什么 |
[14:34] | – No, no, you’ve lost your chance. – Easy. | -不行不行 你没机会了 -淡定 |
[14:36] | – Just get the…! – You’re hurting me. | -出去 – 你弄疼我了 |
[14:37] | There’s more where that came from. | 你再不走还有更疼的呢 |
[14:38] | – I can still see you. – Get out! | -我还是能看到你 -滚蛋 |
[14:47] | And Marvin’s guy swears | 马文找的人发誓说 |
[14:48] | he can get Lauren out of the bra as soon as he gets here. | 他一过来就能帮劳伦脱下文胸 |
[14:50] | This is a remarkably stupid predicament. | 现在的状况真是蠢得无可救药 |
[14:53] | This is, like, Brady Bunch level stupid. | 蠢得有《布雷迪家族》的水平了 |
[14:55] | As a fan of that show, I should’ve known better. | 作为那个剧的粉丝 我早该想到这种局面的 |
[14:57] | Adriana’s leaving. | 奥黛安娜要走了 |
[14:59] | So… go sit on her! | 那就 拖住她啊 |
[15:01] | I don’t get paid to sit on nobody. | 我的工作可不是拖住什么人 |
[15:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:07] | Adriana, look, you need to put that… | 奥黛安娜 听着 你得把 |
[15:10] | Is that Chanel? | 那是香奈儿的包吗 |
[15:11] | – That is lovely. – Thank you. | -真漂亮 -谢谢 |
[15:14] | Put that bag back down, please. | 请把包放下吧 |
[15:15] | Sorry, but you kept me waiting all day long. | 抱歉 但你们让我等一天了 |
[15:24] | Wait, Adriana, you cannot get on that elevator! | 等等 奥黛安娜 你不能上那电梯 |
[15:26] | – We have you for another hour! – Good-bye. | -工作合约还有一小时呢 -再见 |
[15:28] | Didn’t you read your contract? | 你没读过你的合同吗 |
[15:31] | I mean, if you even can read! | 你其实根本不识字吧 |
[15:35] | What are you saying, tiny lady? | 你说什么 小姑娘 |
[15:37] | Because I’m a model, I’m illiterate? | 因为我是模特 就等于是文盲吗 |
[15:39] | I’m the head of the Model Book Club. | 我是模特读书俱乐部的主席 |
[15:42] | Model Book Club? | 模特读书俱乐部 |
[15:45] | Prove it. | 证明来看 |
[15:48] | Well, when I think of Kafka’s The Metamorphosis, | 当我想起卡夫卡的《变形记》时 |
[15:52] | two words spring to mind: | 脑中就会浮现一个词 |
[15:54] | “Transformative identity.” | 转换型身份 |
[15:56] | Yes, the cockroach represents the ugliness of humanity | 是啊 甲虫代表着人性的丑陋 |
[16:01] | surrounded by the beauty of free will. | 与之对比的是自由意志的美丽光辉 |
[16:03] | Exactly. Sydney, what do you think | 没错 希德妮 你对甲虫的 |
[16:05] | about the final state of the cockroach? | 最终结局有什么看法 |
[16:12] | I’ll tell you this much about the cockroach. | 那我就说说这只甲虫吧 |
[16:16] | It bugged me. Holla! | 它惹恼我了[难住] 好耶 |
[16:18] | But you say you read the book. | 但你说你读过这本书 |
[16:20] | I guess I-I missed this one. | 我想我 没读过这本 |
[16:23] | I read all of Kafka’s other works. | 卡夫卡其他的作品我都读过 |
[16:25] | Name one. | 列举一本 |
[16:27] | Da Vinci Code? | 《达芬奇的密码》 |
[16:28] | – You’re out of Model Book Club! – Damn it! | -你被模特读书俱乐部开除了 -该死 |
[16:34] | So, Gordon, where’s that excitable little partner of yours? | 戈登 你那傲娇的小合伙人在哪儿呢 |
[16:37] | Oh, he has some important business. | 他有点重要的事 |
[16:39] | Holy cow, high-maintenance, that one, huh? | 不会吧 还真难伺候呢 是吧 |
[16:41] | It’s like having two wives. | 就跟娶了俩老婆似的 |
[16:42] | Must be everything you can do to keep him in line, huh? | 一定得使出浑身解数才能管住他吧 |
[16:44] | No, not really. I try not to manage him, so… | 那倒没有 我尽量不去管他 所以 |
[16:46] | Maybe you should start, hmm? | 或许你该管管了 |
[16:48] | Keep him from wearing those ugly ties. | 别让他再戴那么丑的领带了 |
[16:51] | Yeah, super ugly! | 是啊 超级丑 |
[16:52] | What-what, he lose a bet or something? | 怎么 他是打赌输了还是怎么样 |
[16:55] | Hey, you know what? | 你们知道吗 |
[16:56] | Just for the record, I love that tie. | 我郑重声明 我喜欢那条领带 |
[16:58] | I think it’s a great tie. | 我认为那是一条伟大的领带 |
[16:59] | And I think Simon Roberts is a great man. | 而且萨蒙·罗伯茨是一个伟大的人 |
[17:02] | Been on a call. I’m sorry. | 刚刚接电话去了 我很抱歉 |
[17:03] | No, I’m sorry! | 不 我才抱歉 |
[17:05] | I’ve been a horrible partner. | 我是个糟糕的合伙人 |
[17:06] | I’ve been ignoring your needs, | 我一直忽视你的需求 |
[17:08] | and I’ve been putting the client before you. | 把客户放在你前面 |
[17:09] | Well, not anymore– because from this moment on, | 以后再也不会这样了 因为从现在起 |
[17:11] | I am recommitting myself. | 我重新定位我自己 |
[17:13] | You and I are going to be partners forever, | 你和我要做永远的合伙人[伴侣] |
[17:15] | the way it used to be. | 像我们过去那样 |
[17:16] | I want that, too, Gordie! | 我也想那样 小戈 |
[17:19] | – He’s still on the line. – Yeah, I got that. | -他还在线上 -我知道了 |
[17:20] | Timothy? | 蒂莫西 |
[17:22] | Okay, stop crying. | 好了 别哭了 |
[17:24] | You know what? You cry. | 知道吗 你哭吧 |
[17:26] | – Let him cry. – You be who you are, okay? | -让他哭吧 -做你自己 好吗 |
[17:28] | You cry all you want. | 男人哭吧哭吧不是罪 |
[17:30] | He loves you, too. | 他也爱你 |
[17:32] | Yeah, I sure will. | 行 我当然愿意 |
[17:34] | This is from Timothy, you big lug. | 蒂莫西让我代吻你 大笨蛋 |
[17:38] | From me, too. I love you, big guy. | 也代表我本人的吻 我爱你 大块头 |
[17:40] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:41] | Did I just make this weird? | 我是不是搞得有点怪异了 |
[17:42] | No, I think we were already there. | 不会 我觉得我们早就很怪异了 |
[17:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:45] | So, I guess we’re done here, huh? | 看来这里没什么好谈了是吧 |
[17:48] | No! No, no, no, no. | 不会啊 不不不 |
[17:50] | Your personal business is your personal business. | 你们的私事归私事 |
[17:52] | Yeah, yeah, I mean, you’re going to hell. | 是啊 你们要下地狱的 |
[17:54] | Oh, you’re definitely going to hell. | 你们这些基佬肯定是要下地狱的 |
[17:55] | But so’s every other agency we’ve been to. | 但我们去过的其他广告公司也是 |
[17:57] | Sure. | 没错 |
[17:57] | So, if we gotta pick the best of the worst… | 如果非得从矮子里面拔将军 |
[18:00] | Might as well be them. | 倒不如他们了 |
[18:02] | So, you fruitcakes want to sell some pies? | 你们这些娘娘腔想来推销馅饼吗 |
[18:07] | Why is the pencil wiggling? | 这支铅笔为什么会扭动 |
[18:09] | That’s just an optical illusion. | 那是个视觉假象而已 |
[18:11] | Not real magic. | 不是真正的魔术 |
[18:16] | It’s the end of the road, pal. | 真是穷途末路了 兄弟 |
[18:18] | I’ve lost my touch. I’m no one. | 我的把妹妙招全不管用 泯然众人了 |
[18:19] | Oh, stop it. | 快别说了 |
[18:20] | By the morning, the models will all be gone | 到明天早上 模特们就都走了 |
[18:22] | and you’ll be back to one-night stands, | 你就又回归一夜情 |
[18:23] | making out and popping off bras. | 一番亲热 然后猛然扯下文胸 |
[18:26] | What did you just say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[18:27] | Making out and popping off br… | 一番亲热 然后猛然扯下胸… |
[18:31] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么这么看着我 |
[18:32] | Okay, I can do this, | 好了 我知道该怎么办了 |
[18:34] | but we have to make out first. | 但我们得先亲热一下 |
[18:35] | That’s how I’ve always gotten bras off before. | 我以前就是这样帮别人脱掉文胸的 |
[18:37] | Yeah, muscle memory. That’s plausible. | 没错 肌肉记忆 貌似说得通 |
[18:39] | Unless you’re not cool with it. | 除非你不能接受 |
[18:39] | Because I know that we’re in a non-hooking-up phase. | 因为我知道我们处于无性交阶段 |
[18:41] | – Just do it! – Okay. | -来吧 -好 |
[18:44] | Remember the bra. | 别忘了文胸 |
[18:51] | The models are leaving! | 模特们要走了 |
[18:52] | – What’s taking so long? – In ten… | -为什么这么久 -倒计时十 |
[18:54] | – The bra, the bra! – It’s not working! | -文胸 文胸 -不管用啊 |
[18:56] | – …nine, eight… – Cool heads, calm hands. | -九 八 -头脑冷静 手要稳 |
[18:58] | – Should I undo the red or the blue first? – …seven… | -要先解开红的还是蓝的 -七 |
[19:00] | – The red or the blue? – The red. No. – …six… | -红的还是蓝的 -红的 不 -六 |
[19:02] | – Are you sure? – …five, four… – I’m not sure! | -你确定吗 -五 四 -我不确定 |
[19:03] | – Oh, no! Do the red! – …three… | -不 解开红的 -三 |
[19:05] | – Just do the red! – …two… | -解开红的 -二 |
[19:06] | – …one! – Pop it! | -一 -解开了 |
[19:09] | Now, that’s magic. | 瞧我这才叫魔术 |
[19:10] | Oh, give that to me! | 快给我 |
[19:13] | Okay, we got it! | 好了 我们拿到了 |
[19:15] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[19:17] | And if I say no? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[19:18] | Then you won’t get to wear this scarf! | 那你们就不能戴这条围巾了 |
[19:21] | Oh, my gosh! Where do they come from? | 天啊 那是从哪儿来的 |
[19:23] | I love this trick! | 我爱死这把戏了 |
[19:25] | Magic! | 是魔术 |
[19:27] | All right, ladies. | 好了 女士们 |
[19:28] | Look, I may not be as freakishly tall as you | 听着 我或许没有你们那么高得吓人 |
[19:30] | or have as perfect skin or read as many depressing books, | 也没有那么完美的皮肤 没读过那么多沉闷的书 |
[19:33] | but I write the checks around here. | 但我可是签支票的人 |
[19:35] | So purses down, | 放下包包 |
[19:36] | bras out, and let’s shoot this mother. | 亮出文胸 快点来拍照吧 |
[19:58] | I see we came at the right time. | 看来我们来得正是时候啊 |
[19:59] | Everything go okay? | 一切顺利吗 |
[20:00] | Easy. No problems at all. How was lunch? | 小菜一碟 没出任何岔子 午饭如何 |
[20:02] | Fantastic, smooth sailing. | 妙极了 一帆风顺 |
[20:06] | I’m lying. I briefly lost the $10 million bra | 我说谎了 我差点弄丢了一千万的文胸 |
[20:08] | and the models made me feel stupid. | 这群模特让我觉得自己蠢透了 |
[20:09] | It was the worst day of my life. | 今天是我这辈子最糟糕的一天 |
[20:10] | Well, your father told the clients to go to hell, | 你爸爸让客户下地狱 |
[20:12] | and then he set the lobsters free in the restaurant. | 然后还放生了饭店里的龙虾 |
[20:14] | They made it as far as the dog park, | 它们只爬到了狗狗公园 |
[20:15] | and then things got ugly. | 然后情况变得惨不忍睹 |
[20:17] | Oh, here’s an unlikely turn of events. | 另一件事则峰回路转 |
[20:19] | Timothy wants to keep the raccoon. | 蒂莫西想收养那只浣熊 |
[20:21] | Oh, that’s sweet. | 真有爱 |
[20:23] | How big you think they make those wings? | 你觉得最大的翅膀做得有多大 |
[20:26] | Come on. You’d look like a big, gay hummingbird. | 拜托 你戴上就会像一只巨型基蜂鸟 |
[20:35] | That is a raccoon. That’s a big ‘un, yeah. | 那是浣熊 真够大的 |
[20:38] | – Listen, that’s okay. – I’m sorry. Let me go back. | -听着 没关系 -我很抱歉 重头来吧 |
[20:39] | That’s okay. Yeah, he’s going back. | 没关系 对 他要重头来 |
[20:43] | Believe me, he’s meaner. Okay. | 相信我 他更刻薄 好了 |
[20:45] | Yeah, I’ll tell you a rough one. | 我跟你们说个大概吧 |
[20:48] | Is he crouching? | 它蜷伏起来了吗 |
[20:50] | I can’t get out, Timothy. | 我出不去了 蒂莫西 |
[20:54] | I gotta go! | 我得走了 |
[20:57] | ‘Cause if somebody found out I lose that bra… | 如果有人发现我弄丢了那件文胸 |
[21:03] | – Definitely Friday. – Definitely Friday. | -绝对是周五 -绝对是周五 |
[21:04] | – Definitely. – Yeah. – Definitely Friday. | -绝对的 -是啊 -绝对是周五 |
[21:05] | Yeah, got it good. Definitely good. | 没错 很好 非常好 |