时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I’m not gonna sugarcoat this. | 我懒得说漂亮话哄你们开心 |
[00:08] | Only some of you are gonna get this job. | 你们之中只有部分人能得到这份工作 |
[00:12] | It’s a business of broken hearts. | 这是个令人心碎的行业 |
[00:13] | But you know that– you’re professionals. | 但你们都知道 你们都是专业的 |
[00:18] | They’re so cute! | 他们太可爱了 |
[00:19] | I just want to eat your little faces off! | 我真想咬下你们的小脸蛋 |
[00:23] | Oh, don’t worry, I won’t. | 别担心 我不会的 |
[00:24] | Okay, babies, | 宝宝们 |
[00:25] | for the purpose of this audition, | 为了本次试镜 |
[00:27] | you’re babies, wearing our client’s cute little outfits. | 你们是宝宝 穿着我们客户提供的可爱衣服 |
[00:31] | And… action. | 预备 开拍 |
[00:38] | And scene. | 停 |
[00:40] | Many of you were very good. | 许多人都非常棒 |
[00:41] | You, sir, were dogging it. | 你 小先生 你偷懒了 |
[00:43] | You know you were. Yeah. | 你心知肚明 没错 |
[00:45] | Look at him. | 看他 |
[00:45] | Someone has baby fever. | 某人成了”宝宝控”哦 |
[00:49] | my daughter, is in a promising relationship, | 也就是我女儿 目前的恋爱有望修成正果 |
[00:51] | and I hope that one of you is in my near future. | 我希望不久的将来我家也有你们这样的宝宝 |
[00:53] | And auditions like these will be unnecessary, | 这样的试镜就没必要了 |
[00:55] | because clearly I’m a big fan of nepotism. | 因为显然我是个喜欢搞裙带关系的八 |
[00:58] | Hey, piglet, how about you and me truffle hunt. | 小猪猪 我们来找松露如何 |
[01:01] | Come on, now. | 来吧 |
[01:29] | Morning, beautiful. | 早上好 美女 |
[01:31] | I bet you say that to all the | 我打赌你对所有害你被 |
[01:32] | women who take you in after they get you fired. | 炒鱿鱼后收留你的女生都是这么说的 |
[01:34] | All of ’em. | 所有都是 |
[01:39] | No, I can’t. | 不行 |
[01:40] | – I’m gonna be late for work. – No, come on, you nerd. | -我上班要迟到了 -拜托 小呆子 |
[01:43] | You don’t have to be on time for work. | 你不用准时上班 |
[01:45] | Listen, a very wise person once said: | 一位智者曾经说过 |
[01:48] | “No matter what you do, | 无论你做什么 |
[01:50] | it’s bound to be a waste of time in the end, | 到最后注定是浪费时间 |
[01:52] | so you may as well go mad.” | 所以倒不如狂野随性一点 |
[01:54] | Who was that, Jack Kerouac? | 谁说的 小说家杰克·凯鲁亚克吗 |
[01:55] | Kim Cattrall. | 是金·凯特罗 |
[01:56] | Well, in that case… | 既然这样的话 |
[01:58] | I guess I could be a little late. | 我想我可以迟到一下 |
[01:59] | – There you go. – It’s chill. | -这就对了 -没关系的啦 |
[02:01] | Yeah. Oh, hey, | 是的 对了 |
[02:02] | I’m gonna hit the bathroom, unless you need it first. | 我要去洗手间 你要不要先去 |
[02:06] | Oh, no. You go. | 不 你去 |
[02:07] | I hardly ever use the bathroom. | 我几乎不用洗手间的 |
[02:10] | Hey, Jaleel. Me, again. | 吉雷尔 又是我 |
[02:12] | Hey, I don’t even know if I told you. | 我不知道我是否告诉过你 |
[02:13] | I just started seeing this guy, and he lost his job when | 我刚开始和一个男生谈恋爱 他在做酒席服务生时 |
[02:16] | I made out with him when he was cater-waitering, | 我和他热吻 害他丢了工作 |
[02:17] | but his roommate was also his boss, | 他的室友也是他的老板 |
[02:19] | so he also lost the couch that he was sleeping on, | 所以他没资格睡沙发了 |
[02:20] | and I’m kind of letting him live with me in the meantime– | 我暂时让他和我一起住 |
[02:22] | anyway, you know, it’s a little too early | 总之 现在还不是时候 |
[02:23] | for him to be thinking about me | 让我在他面前 |
[02:24] | having, you know… biological functions, | 进行 生理上的排泄 |
[02:27] | so if I could just, uh, | 所以我能不能 |
[02:28] | one more… You da best, J-Man. | 再一次…你最好了 老吉 |
[02:32] | 要想使用卫生间 至少购买一包烟 | |
[02:33] | That’s new. | 那可是新规定 |
[02:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:38] | I’ll take the one with the princess lighting up. | 我要那包公主抽烟图案的 |
[02:40] | I don’t smoke, but she’s cute. | 我不抽烟 但她很可爱 |
[02:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:44] | I promise, last time, J-Man. You da best. | 我保证 这是最后一次 老吉 你最好了 |
[02:58] | Nice, real nice. | 好啊 真是太好了 |
[03:00] | 要想使用卫生间 至少购买三包烟 | |
[03:00] | You should be paying me to use your bathroom. | 我用你的洗手间你应该付我钱 |
[03:02] | I’m the only one cleaning it. | 我是唯一打扫的人 |
[03:04] | Oh, fine. Give me three packs. | 好吧 给我三包 |
[03:13] | So, what if we had a JetSky Airlines plane | 如果我们让飞天航空的飞机 |
[03:15] | shaking hands with of one of the many continents they fly over? | 与它们飞跃的众多大洲之一握手如何 |
[03:18] | Do you mean something like… this? | 你是说这样的吗 |
[03:21] | Bingo. Synchronicity much? | 正是 真是神同步啊 |
[03:23] | I got to tell you something, Andrew– you are by far the best | 我得跟你说 安德鲁 你是目前为止 |
[03:25] | art director I have ever worked with, | 我合作过的最优秀的美指 |
[03:26] | – hands down. – You’ve been doing some great work, Andrew, | -毫无疑问 -你最近的表现非常出色 安德鲁 |
[03:28] | and I’m not just saying that ’cause Zach’s on vacation. | 我这么说并不是因为扎克在外度假 |
[03:30] | Is he back yet? | 他回来了吗 |
[03:31] | I made him promise to text me when he got back. | 我让他保证回来后发短信给我 |
[03:33] | I don’t see why he needs a vacation. | 我不明白他为什么需要放假 |
[03:34] | Every day’s a vacation when you’re Zach, right? | 如果你是扎克 每天都是假期不是吗 |
[03:37] | – What were we talking about? – Me. | -我们刚才在说什么 -我 |
[03:38] | Really? Gold star, my boy. | 是吗 奖你一朵小红花 好孩子 |
[03:40] | Yeah, yeah, gold star, man. | 真好啊 小红花 兄弟 |
[03:43] | You know what? You deserve that. | 知道吗 那是你应得的 |
[03:44] | Aw, that kind of stuff doesn’t really mean anything to me. | 那样的东西对我来说没什么意义 |
[03:47] | It’s not like I need a cookie every time I do something good. | 又不是说我每做对什么 都要饼干奖励 |
[03:49] | Although, if you’re going to the break room, do you think you… | 不过 如果你去休息室 你能不能… |
[03:51] | Cookie, right? Yeah, yeah, I’m on it. Course. | 饼干吗 没问题 我去拿 |
[03:54] | Here’s a fun game. | 有个有趣的游戏 |
[03:56] | You know what annoying thing isn’t happening right now? | 你知道现在没发生什么烦人的事吗 |
[03:58] | You inviting me to see opera in the park? | 你邀请我去公园看歌剧 |
[04:00] | Ah, that ship has sailed. | 那事早过去了 |
[04:02] | Your loss, by the way. | 你没去是你的损失 |
[04:02] | It was Der Rosenkavalier, | 上演的是《玫瑰骑士》 |
[04:04] | which is a pants opera– so-called because a woman | 是出裤子歌剧 这样叫是因为男主角 |
[04:06] | takes on the male lead– in this case, | 是女人演的 这一次 |
[04:07] | a mezzo soprano played Octavian. | 一个女中音扮演了奥克塔维安 |
[04:12] | That’s stupid. | 好傻 |
[04:13] | Anyway, the annoying thing that isn’t happening, | 总之 没发生的烦人的事 |
[04:14] | is me having to clean my stupid desk | 是我要清洁我的桌子 |
[04:16] | because stupid Zach has put his stupid feet up on it. | 因为蠢货扎克曾把他的脚放在上面 |
[04:19] | Nice George keeps his nice feet on the floor. | 好人乔治会将他的脚放在地面上 |
[04:21] | – Come on, you miss Zach. – Eh, yeah. | -拜托 你想扎克了 -才怪 |
[04:23] | He’s just got some annoying habits. | 他有些烦人的习惯 |
[04:25] | I’m gonna say it. | 我得说 |
[04:25] | You know, a week without Zach has been a refreshing change of pace. | 没有扎克的一周真是太好了 |
[04:29] | I’m not even gonna feel guilty about it. | 我这么说都不会觉得内疚 |
[04:30] | Hey, look who’s back! And with gifts for everyone. | 看谁回来了 礼物人人有份 |
[04:33] | And for those of you who think I got them at O’Hare Airport, | 你们如果觉得我是在奥黑尔机场买的 |
[04:36] | you couldn’t be more wrong. | 那就大错特错了 |
[04:36] | I got them at Miami Airport. | 我在迈阿密机场买的 |
[04:38] | I’ve hated every second you’ve been gone. | 你离开的每一秒我都不习惯 |
[04:49] | Oh, my God, I am so sorry I’m… | 我的天 对不起我… |
[04:50] | 47 minutes late. I’ve never been so proud. | 迟到了47分钟 我从未如此骄傲过 |
[04:52] | Owen has been such a wonderful influence on you. | 欧文对你的影响真是太好了 |
[04:54] | Where are you two at? Tell, tell, tell. | 你们情况怎样了 快说 快说 |
[04:56] | I want to know everything. | 我要知道一切 |
[04:56] | He’s awesome. And he’s so talented. | 他棒极了 他很有才 |
[04:58] | Wait, look at this picture he took of me. | 等等 看他帮我拍的照片 |
[05:00] | Ooh! Oh, wait, not that one. Here, this one. | 慢着 不是这张 是这张 |
[05:02] | Whoa, what a wonderful photo. | 哇 好棒的照片 |
[05:04] | I’ve never seen you look happier. | 我从未见你这么开心过 |
[05:05] | He’s so into you. He’s either gonna marry you | 他太喜欢你了 要么他会娶你 |
[05:07] | or bury your head under a bridge. | 要么把你的头埋在桥下面 |
[05:09] | Oh, I love beginnings. | 我喜欢恋情的开始部分 |
[05:10] | So, are you two officially a couple? | 你们现在是正式的情侣了吗 |
[05:11] | Is there an awkward Thanksgiving in our future? | 未来会有尴尬的感恩节吗 |
[05:14] | Maybe. I mean, it’s crazy, you know? | 也许吧 真是太疯狂了 |
[05:16] | I’m suddenly in this living-together relationship, | 我突然就有了一段同居关系 |
[05:18] | but I still have to be on first-date behavior. | 但我必须得保持初次约会的表现 |
[05:20] | I have to look my best, act my best, avoid messy foods. | 我得看起来最漂亮 表现最好 避免垃圾食品 |
[05:23] | I mean, if I had to say one thing about him… | 如果我必须得说他某一点不好 |
[05:25] | There it is– there’s the seed that grows into a break-up. | 来了 分手的种子种下了 |
[05:28] | No. Uh… I mean, it’s just that he… | 不 只是他… |
[05:30] | hasn’t even started looking for a job yet. | 还没有开始找工作 |
[05:32] | But I don’t mind. I mean, I kind of | 但我不介意 我有点 |
[05:34] | like that he’s not all caught up in the rat race. | 喜欢他不这么热衷于激烈竞争[赛鼠] |
[05:36] | My cousin runs a rat race. | 我表亲就是开赛鼠赌局的 |
[05:40] | – Either way, it’s not a deal breaker. – You know what? | -总之 不是分手理由 -知道吗 |
[05:41] | You’re right. This relationship went from zero to 60 overnight. | 你是对的 这段关系一晚上就从0加速到60 |
[05:44] | The wind is in our hair. | 风吹过秀发 |
[05:45] | The car is zooming, sister. | 汽车呼啸狂奔 姐们儿 |
[05:47] | – We’re just adjusting to it, that’s all. – Yeah. | -我们可以慢慢适应 没什么的 -就是 |
[05:50] | It’s over, Lauren– there go my grandkids. | 没指望了 劳伦 我的外孙不可能诞生了 |
[05:52] | Good-bye, little Benjamin Simon. | 拜拜 小本杰明·萨蒙 |
[05:54] | Ciao, Simone Simon. | 再见 塞摩亚·萨蒙 |
[05:55] | See you later, Lou Diamond Simon. | 再会了 卢·戴蒙德·萨蒙 |
[05:57] | Well, who knows, maybe it’ll work out for her. | 谁知道呢 或许她会修成正果的 |
[05:59] | She once broke up with a guy | 她以前跟一个男的分手 |
[06:00] | because he used the phrase, “Awesome sauce.” | 就因为那男的喜欢说 “超赞的酱汁” |
[06:01] | – Right. – That’s my daughter. | -好吧 -我女儿就是那样的 |
[06:03] | She obsesses about one little thing until she blows. | 她一开始对一样东西痴迷 然后完全搞砸 |
[06:05] | I’m supposed to think a guy without a job’s gonna last? | 我怎么会指望一个无业游民能跟她长久呢 |
[06:08] | – Oh, well, what are you gonna do, right? – Nothing. | -你又能怎么做呢 对吧 -束手无策 |
[06:10] | Though, frankly, I’m as emotionally invested in this as she is. | 不过老实说 我对这事的感情投入跟她一样多 |
[06:13] | Basically, she’s living with a guy, and it’s working. | 她现在和一个男人同居在一起 还挺成功的 |
[06:17] | When are the stars ever going to align like this again for us? | 我们的运气什么时候这么好过呢 |
[06:21] | I can’t meddle. I just can’t. | 我不能乱干涉 不能 |
[06:25] | Or can I? | 或者说我可以 |
[06:27] | Is my eyebrow going up? | 我的眉毛上扬了吗 |
[06:28] | No. | 没有 |
[06:29] | Would you? | 你能帮下忙吗 |
[06:42] | I’m still on first-date behavior at home with Owen. | 我在家对欧文的表现还跟初次约会时一样 |
[06:44] | I haven’t a good slop-burger in, like, three days. | 我已经三天没吃过大汉堡了 |
[06:47] | It’s a medical condition, really. | 我这属于一种病症 真的 |
[06:49] | I have a very high metabolism. | 我的新陈代谢很快 |
[06:53] | Holy crap! He’s coming! | 我靠 他来了 |
[06:57] | May I have your attention, please? | 能请大家听我说几句话吗 |
[06:58] | Everyone, this is Owen Winters. | 大家好 这是欧文·温特斯 |
[07:01] | – What is going on? – I don’t know. | -什么情况啊 -我不知道 |
[07:02] | You may know him as Sydney’s hunky live-in boyfriend, | 你们或许知道他是希德妮的帅气同居小男友 |
[07:05] | but he is also a Peter Parker-level photographer | 但他的摄影技术堪比皮特·帕克[蜘蛛侠] |
[07:08] | and our newest employee. | 也是我们公司新入职的员工 |
[07:11] | Don’t clap for yourself. | 别为你自己鼓掌 |
[07:14] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么要做这种事 |
[07:16] | Do you think I can’t handle my personal life without your help? | 你觉得我没有你的帮助就处理不好私生活吗 |
[07:18] | I wasn’t helping you, I was helping the agency. | 我不是在帮你 我是在帮整个公司 |
[07:20] | He has a very impressive portfolio. | 他的相关履历很资深的 |
[07:22] | You saw one picture on a cell phone. | 你不过是在他的手机上看到过一张照片 |
[07:24] | Come on, admit it, you’re hiring him | 得了 承认吧 你雇用他 |
[07:25] | because you want to see me happy. | 是因为你想让我开心 |
[07:26] | When you say it out loud, it does sound evil. | 你这么大声说出来 确实听着没安好心 |
[07:29] | Okay, fine, I was meddling. | 好吧 我承认我是在干涉你 |
[07:30] | I’ve never meddled before. | 但我以前从未干涉过啊 |
[07:31] | I’d like to say it won’t happen again, | 我也想说以后不会再发生这种事了 |
[07:33] | but I think I’ve found my inner yenta. | 但我觉得我好像管闲事管上瘾了 |
[07:34] | This is gonna be a disaster. | 这会演变成一场大灾难的 |
[07:36] | You realize I have to be on first-date behavior 24/7. | 你知道我每天都得保持初次约会时的形象吧 |
[07:38] | Let me ask you this: | 我来问你一个问题 |
[07:39] | When you chat with your friends on the phone | 当你和朋友用手机闲聊时 |
[07:41] | and they ask what he does, | 如果他们问你他是干什么的 |
[07:42] | do you say he’s unemployed? | 你会说他是无业游民吗 |
[07:43] | No. I… | 不 我… |
[07:45] | act like I can’t hear them, | 我会假装没听见 |
[07:46] | and then I tell them my carbon monoxide alarm’s going off | 然后我会告诉他们我家的一氧化碳警报器响了 |
[07:48] | and I hang up. | 然后我就挂电话了 |
[07:48] | – What will you say now? – He’s a photographer. | -你现在会怎么说 -说他是个摄影师 |
[07:50] | But not one of those artsy-fartsy ones– he makes bank. | 但不是那种追求艺术的 他是赚钱多的那种 |
[07:53] | Okay, maybe this could work. | 好吧 或许这样也挺好的 |
[07:54] | That’s the spirit. I promise this’ll be great. | 就要这种精神 我敢保证一定会很棒的 |
[07:57] | Say “This’ll be great.” | 说 “这一定会很棒的” |
[07:59] | This’ll be great. | 这一定会很棒的 |
[08:00] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[08:01] | This’ll be great? | 这一定会很棒的 |
[08:02] | Let it go. | 放宽心说吧 |
[08:03] | This’ll be great. | 这一定会很棒的 |
[08:04] | Are the needles they use for permanent makeup painful? | 做永久妆需要注射的针疼吗 |
[08:10] | Did you say, “Was Abraham Lincoln gay?” | 你问的是”亚伯拉罕·林肯是同性恋吗” |
[08:16] | Dewey, how could you be so… | 杜威 你怎么可以这么… |
[08:21] | adorably clumsy? | 蠢…萌蠢萌的 |
[08:27] | Don’t judge me. | 别评判我 |
[08:29] | So, let me catch you up. | 我把近期情况跟你说一下 |
[08:33] | Accounting wants us to… | 会计部要求我们… |
[08:36] | start submitting our hours in the… | 把工时给算… |
[08:40] | I’m gonna let you get that open. | 你还是先打开再说吧 |
[08:41] | When you’re starving, that is when… | 当你很饿的时候 却… |
[08:45] | it takes an hour to open. | 死也打不开 |
[08:47] | So, anyway… | 总之呢… |
[08:48] | The time sheet program is a whole new deal now. | 工时计算方法要实行彻底变更 |
[08:52] | What we’re gonna… | 我们要做的… |
[08:53] | I mean, for the love of Mike Singletary, do you mind? | 我的二大爷哎 你能别弄出这么大噪声吗 |
[08:56] | – What’s wrong, bud? – It’s just, like, | -怎么了 老兄 -不就是… |
[08:58] | your feet are on my desk, you’re eating noisy food, | 你把脚架在我桌上 吃着很吵的食物 |
[09:00] | and how starving can you be when you take | 你嚷着说自己很饿 |
[09:01] | one bite of your sandwich before throwing it out, bud? | 但三明治只咬了一口就扔了 老兄 |
[09:04] | You’ve never complained about this stuff before. | 你以前可没抱怨过这些小事 |
[09:07] | Sorry. I’ll be honest with you. | 抱歉 我老实跟你说吧 |
[09:09] | While you… while you were gone, | 在你请假期间 |
[09:10] | I was, uh… with someone. | 我 我和别人在一起了 |
[09:12] | Was it that chick from the media department, | 是那个媒体部的小妞吗 |
[09:14] | the one who hides booze in the copy machine? | 就是把酒藏在复印机里的那个妹子 |
[09:16] | No. I mean I worked with another partner while you were gone. | 不 我是说你不在时 我和另一个同事合作了 |
[09:21] | I mean, it wasn’t like I was planning on working with somebody else; | 并不是说我早计划着和别人一起合作 |
[09:24] | it just sort of happened. | 就那么自然而然发生了 |
[09:25] | I was on vacation; I totally get it. | 我去度假了 我完全理解的 |
[09:27] | Right, right. | 是啊 是啊 |
[09:30] | How was it? | 感觉怎么样 |
[09:31] | Uh, different. You know, not better or worse; | 很不一样 不能说比好或比你差 |
[09:33] | it was just different. | 反正就是跟你很不一样 |
[09:34] | H-How so? | 怎么个不一样 |
[09:35] | He didn’t put his feet up on the desk, or eat noisy food. | 他不会把脚架在桌上 也不会吃噪声很大的食物 |
[09:37] | He complimented me, which is not something you do so much. | 他会称赞我 你可不怎么称赞我 |
[09:41] | That doesn’t sound… | 那听上去可不像是… |
[09:43] | different, that sounds better. | 不一样 那明明就是比我好 |
[09:44] | Look, it meant nothing. Can we just get back to work? | 那都没什么的 我们能继续工作了吗 |
[09:46] | You think that you’re not annoying? | 你以为你不烦人吗 |
[09:47] | I’ve clearly touched a nerve. | 我显然触到了你的敏感神经 |
[09:49] | – That was not my intention. – No. | -我的本意并非如此 -不 |
[09:50] | You touch my computer screen like it’s an iPad, | 你把我的电脑屏幕当iPad一样乱摸 |
[09:52] | but that doesn’t do anything. | 那倒也没什么 |
[09:53] | Well, you know what, it does do, | 其实不是 是有影响的 |
[09:54] | it does do one thing– it… it really upsets me. | 影响就是 那让我很心烦 |
[09:57] | I would never want to hurt you, okay? | 我永远不会刻意伤害你的 |
[10:00] | George is just a surprisingly generous partner. | 乔治是个十分慷慨的”伙伴”[另一半] |
[10:03] | And I’m not? | 我就不是吗 |
[10:04] | No. | 不是 |
[10:05] | The problem here… | 问题是… |
[10:07] | is that you have been with a bunch of partners, | 你已经跟一堆伙伴合作过了 |
[10:10] | but me, I’ve only been with you. | 但我呢 我只跟过你一个 |
[10:12] | Hey, maybe that’s a mistake. | 或许那是个错误 |
[10:13] | – So what are you saying? — We should work with other people. | -那你什么意思 -我们该和其他人一起合作 |
[10:15] | I think that’s the best idea you’ve ever had. | 我觉得这是你有史以来提出的最棒的主意 |
[10:17] | You happy about that idea? | 你对此感到开心吗 |
[10:18] | I’m kind of ecstatic about it. | 我简直是狂喜啊 |
[10:19] | Sounds like a lightbulb to me. | 听上去就是个赞翻了的主意 |
[10:20] | Well, I’m taking back the Miami Sound Machine! | 我要拿走”迈阿密之音”的专辑 |
[10:35] | You don’t… mind if I put my feet up here, do you? | 你不介意 我把脚架在桌上吧 |
[10:39] | Not at all, bud. | 毫不介意 老兄 |
[10:39] | Right on, Rodney. | 好极了 罗德尼 |
[10:41] | My name is Peter. | 我叫皮特 |
[10:44] | Classic Rodney. | 有趣的罗德尼 |
[10:45] | No, really, it’s Peter. | 不 真的 我叫皮特 |
[10:48] | I can’t get enough of this bit. Hilarious. | 我真是听不够你的幽默 笑死人了 |
[10:53] | That’s my George. Oh, my gosh. | 真是我的好乔治 老天啊 |
[11:08] | – Did you do this while I was gone? – Yeah. | -你是趁我不在时完成了这些吗 -是的 |
[11:10] | – Or is Van Gogh temping here today? – Thanks. | -还是说这是梵高的大作啊 -谢了 |
[11:12] | I mean, seriously, this mock-up- | 说真的 这个模型图 |
[11:14] | the word “Mock” has no place in it, | “模”这个字真不恰当 |
[11:16] | okay, because nobody could possibly mock this! | 因为没有人能模仿得了 |
[11:18] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:19] | And this color. This color. | 而且这个颜色 太棒了 |
[11:21] | I’ve-I’ve never seen it before. | 我 我以前从没见过 |
[11:22] | Did you invent this color? | 是你发明的吗 |
[11:23] | Yeah. Call it green. | 是啊 就叫绿色 |
[11:24] | – Are you screwing with me? – What? | -你是在耍我吗 -什么 |
[11:26] | It’s just… it’s a little much with the compliments. | 只是 你夸我夸得有点太过了 |
[11:29] | I’m not sure I deserve all that. | 我不确定我是否值得你这么夸 |
[11:33] | And he’s modest, too. | 竟然这么谦虚 |
[11:34] | Yeah, I know. We could… | 是啊 我们还是 |
[11:35] | we could definitely cool it on the compliments. | 我们还是少夸几句吧 |
[11:36] | It’s, uh… it’s… it’s all right. | 不用 不用这么客气 |
[11:38] | – Sure. Sure. – Thanks, man. | -当然 当然 -谢了兄弟 |
[11:39] | Yeah, no, uh… message received. | 没事 我了解了 |
[11:42] | – Totally appreciate it. – No problem. | -非常感谢 -没关系 |
[11:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:52] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:52] | You seem a little, like, tense. | 你看起来有点紧张 |
[11:54] | Tense? Why would I be tense? | 紧张 我为什么要紧张 |
[11:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:57] | Maybe ’cause you’re missing these. | 也许因为你想抽这个了 |
[12:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:02] | The reason that you found that pack of cigarettes is… | 你之所以会发现这包烟是因为… |
[12:04] | 23 packs of cigarettes. | 我发现了23包烟 |
[12:06] | 23 packs of cigarettes is… | 你会发现23包烟是因为… |
[12:08] | Look, I get it. You’re a super hard-core smoker. | 我明白 你是个大烟鬼 |
[12:10] | But the company that makes these is not messing around. | 但这种烟的生产商真不是闹着玩的 |
[12:13] | These are unfiltered. | 这是未过滤的烟 |
[12:14] | The tar content’s through the roof. | 里面的焦油含量超高 |
[12:15] | And there’s a recipe on the back | 而且包装后面写着 |
[12:17] | for something called a nicotini. | 内含有种叫”尼古丁尼”的东西 |
[12:19] | No, the reason I had to buy those | 不 我买这些烟 |
[12:20] | is to use the bathroom in a tobacco store | 是为了用那家香烟店的卫生间 |
[12:21] | because I’m not comfortable using the bathroom in front of you. | 因为我不习惯在你面前上厕所 |
[12:23] | Good, we found her. | 太好了 找到她了 |
[12:24] | This looks like a private moment. | 看起来像是私密谈话 |
[12:26] | Yeah, it does. | 是 的确是 |
[12:27] | Why would you be uncomfortable | 你为什么不习惯 |
[12:28] | using the bathroom in your own house? | 用你自己家的卫生间 |
[12:30] | Come on, it’s unnatural as it is, | 拜托 我们相识的第一晚开始 |
[12:31] | us living together the night we met. | 就住在一起 已经很不正常了 |
[12:32] | I mean, you know hard it is | 你知道在那种情况下 |
[12:34] | to keep up any mystery under those circumstances? | 想要保持神秘感有多难吗 |
[12:36] | I don’t care about mystery. | 我不在乎神不神秘 |
[12:37] | Oh, yeah, all guys say that, | 是啊 所有男人都这么说 |
[12:38] | and then, your cat bats around one tampon | 然后你看到你的猫叼着一个垃圾箱里捡的 |
[12:40] | out of the garbage can, and all of a sudden, | 卫生巾玩 忽然就说起分手台词了 |
[12:41] | “It’s not you, it’s me.” | “不是你的问题 是我” |
[12:42] | What people don’t realize is, | 人们没有意识到的是 |
[12:43] | the cat is giving you a gift. | 猫其实在给你一个礼物 |
[12:45] | It’s actually kind of sweet, if you think about it. | 其实仔细考虑的话 挺贴心的 |
[12:46] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[12:47] | I can’t hide who I am anymore. | 我无法继续掩藏真实的自己了 |
[12:49] | I’m not always camera ready. | 我无法总看起来这么端庄 |
[12:51] | Do you know how many hours it takes me | 你知道我要花多少个小时才能 |
[12:52] | to look this effortless? | 化出这么自然的妆容吗 |
[12:53] | And during those countless hours, | 而在那无数个小时里面 |
[12:54] | all I’ve been doing is dreaming about eating something sloppy | 我脑海里想的都是要吃些乱七八糟 |
[12:57] | and messy and saucy and sloppy. | 油腻多汁 又乱七八糟的垃圾食品 |
[12:59] | You said sloppy twice. | 你说了两次乱七八糟 |
[13:00] | Because that’s how badly I want that hot dog. | 因为我就是这么想吃那个热狗 |
[13:07] | And in case it’s not obvious, | 另外如果你还没注意到的话 |
[13:08] | I am not chill. | 我一点也不酷 |
[13:09] | I don’t take chill pills, | 我不吃镇静情绪的药 |
[13:10] | although I did take a Lorazepam this morning, | 虽然我今早的确吃了一片氯羟去甲安定 |
[13:11] | and it is not helping. | 但没什么效果 |
[13:12] | Okay. I wet the bed till I was 12. | 好吧 我到12岁才不再尿床 |
[13:14] | I’ve put down people who drink Starbucks as silly yuppies, | 我曾称喝星巴克的人为二货土豪 |
[13:16] | but the truth is, I love their coffee, | 但事实是 我超爱那里的咖啡 |
[13:18] | and it’s where I get all my CDs. | 而且我所有的CD都是在那买的 |
[13:19] | Oh, and that thunderstorm we listened to the other night? | 还有那晚我们一起聆听的暴风雨 |
[13:21] | I was scared. | 把我吓尿了 |
[13:22] | Like five-year-old-girl-level scared. | 我像个5岁小女孩那样害怕 |
[13:24] | It’s electricity in the sky! | 那可是天空射下来的电波啊 |
[13:28] | You still buy CDs? | 你现在还买CD啊 |
[13:29] | See, honesty is key to a relationship. | 看到没 诚实是恋人相处的关键 |
[13:31] | None of us are perfect, right? | 没有人是完美的 对不对 |
[13:32] | You know, I snore. I’ve got dancers’ feet. | 我打呼噜 我的脚很丑 |
[13:34] | I’ve been naked on every table in this office. | 我光着身子上过办公室里每张桌子 |
[13:37] | Yeah. I do feel better. | 是啊 我的确感觉好多了 |
[13:39] | I won’t be touching any surfaces. | 我不会再碰任何桌面了 |
[13:41] | And I should, uh, probably mention, | 我也许应该告诉你 |
[13:43] | I’m also arachnophobic, claustrophobic | 我还有蜘蛛恐惧症 幽闭恐惧症 |
[13:45] | and pedophobic. | 和小儿恐惧症 |
[13:46] | Okay. Um, spiders, tight spaces, | 好吧 怕蜘蛛和幽闭空间 |
[13:49] | but pedophobic? | 但什么是小儿恐惧症 |
[13:51] | – Fear of babies. – Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. | -怕宝宝 -不是不是不是 |
[13:52] | It’s not fear of babies. It’s fear of feet. | 不是怕宝宝 是怕脚 |
[13:54] | No, no, I’m good with feet. | 不不 我不怕脚 |
[13:55] | As long as it’s not baby feet. | 只要不是婴儿的脚就行 |
[13:58] | So I guess I’m pedopedaphobic. | 所以我想我是有小儿脚部恐惧症 |
[14:00] | You know what? | 你们猜怎么着 |
[14:03] | I am living with a freak, | 我在和一个怪人同居 |
[14:05] | and it’s not even a deal breaker. | 但我们并不会因此分手 |
[14:08] | Owen’s afraid of babies. | 欧文怕宝宝 |
[14:09] | That’s a deal breaker. | 那真是没法继续下去了 |
[14:11] | Says here the only cure for pedophobia | 这上面说治疗小儿恐惧症的唯一方法 |
[14:12] | is immersion therapy. | 就是浸泡疗法 |
[14:14] | If only I had a group of cute little babies | 要是我能找来一群可爱的小宝宝 |
[14:15] | in cute little outfits I could throw Owen in the middle of. | 让他们穿上可爱的服装围绕着欧文就好了 |
[14:25] | This looks like a job for… | 看来这个任务要交给 |
[14:27] | the Meddler. | “干涉者”了 |
[14:42] | Babies. | 宝宝 |
[14:44] | Why did it have to be babies? | 为什么一定要拍宝宝 |
[14:45] | Son, back in the ’80s, | 小伙子 80年代时 |
[14:47] | I had this crippling fear of open spaces. | 我曾非常害怕开放的空间 |
[14:49] | Agoraphobia? | 广场恐怖症吗 |
[14:50] | No. Paranoia brought on by massive amounts of coke. | 不 是嗑了太多可卡因带来的妄想症 |
[14:52] | The pedophobia experts– both of them– | 治疗小儿恐惧症的专家 两个专家 |
[14:54] | say this is the way you kick this thing. | 都说这是治疗你的病的办法 |
[14:56] | You’ve gotta confront your fear, son. | 你得直面你的恐惧 小伙子 |
[14:58] | Trust me, he is more afraid of you than you are of him. | 相信我 他害怕你多过你害怕他 |
[15:01] | Come on, get in there, pal. | 来吧 过去吧 伙计 |
[15:06] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[15:07] | Come on, you can do this. | 快点 你可以的 |
[15:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:10] | Yeah, so blue. | 哇 好蓝啊 |
[15:11] | It’s a blue bear. So blue. | 他是只小蓝熊 好蓝 |
[15:15] | Messy blue bear– this one… | 淘气的小蓝熊 这只 |
[15:16] | uh, this one’s broken. | 这只出毛病了 |
[15:17] | Can somebody give it a grape? | 谁能给它个葡萄吃 |
[15:19] | Dad, why is Owen shooting this? | 爸 为什么让欧文拍这个 |
[15:21] | Ann Geddes is in the lobby, | 安·格迪斯在大堂 |
[15:22] | taking a nap in someone’s hand. | 枕着某个人的手睡着了 |
[15:23] | We don’t need Ann. | 我们不需要安 |
[15:24] | Afraid of babies? Pshaw. | 怕宝宝 才不是 |
[15:25] | He’s fantastic with babies! | 他和宝宝相处得很好 |
[15:26] | Look at him. Look at him. He’s just… | 看看他 看看他 他简直… |
[15:27] | Oh, another one. Hi. | 又来一个 你好 |
[15:29] | Oh, a brown one. | 来了一只棕色的 |
[15:31] | Uh, this one’s moving! | 这只在动 |
[15:33] | I think this one came unstapled! | 这只好像没打镇定剂就来了 |
[15:35] | – Okay, I’m waking Ann up. – No, no, no, no. | -好了 我去叫醒安 -别别别 |
[15:36] | – Just give him more time. – Oh, no. | -再给他点时间 -不要 |
[15:38] | You know what? If-If you have somebody else, really, it’s… | 如果你们有别的人选 真的 就… |
[15:41] | No, get back in there! No, no. | 不行 快回去 不行不行 |
[15:42] | He just needs more time to fall in love with babies. | 他只是需要些时间来爱上这些宝宝 |
[15:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:46] | Oh, my God, you’re pregnant. | 天呐 你怀孕了 |
[15:48] | Keep it. We’ll raise it as an agency. | 留着 我们把他培养成广告人 |
[15:50] | I’m not pregnant! We’ve been dating a week. | 我没怀孕 我们才在一起一周 |
[15:51] | Then why are we talking about babies? | 那我们为什么要讨论宝宝的事 |
[15:53] | Because it’s important for you to think about your future. | 因为你一定要认真考虑你的未来 |
[15:55] | I’ve thought about my future. There’s this island in France | 我考虑过我的未来 法国有一个岛屿 |
[15:57] | where everybody lives to be, like, over 100 years old. | 那里的人都能活到超过一百岁 |
[15:59] | It’s something in the water, | 是那里的水好 |
[16:00] | or the wine– they don’t really know– but if you ask me, | 或者是酒好 谁知道呢 但如果你问我 |
[16:01] | it’s kind of a no-brainer. I think everybody in the world | 完全不用想 我觉得世界上每个人 |
[16:03] | should move there, so, that’s my future. | 都应该去那里 那就是我的未来 |
[16:05] | Oh, come on, there’ll be babies on that island. | 拜托 那座岛上也会有小宝宝啊 |
[16:06] | You’ve got to get over this. | 你总得克服的 |
[16:07] | Hey, take a shot of this little guy. | 给这个小家伙拍张照吧 |
[16:10] | Spider baby! | 蜘蛛宝宝 |
[16:13] | Spider baby! | 蜘蛛宝宝 |
[16:20] | Remember that time when you and Andrew were trying | 还记得上次你和安德鲁 |
[16:22] | to flick those into each other’s mouths, | 想把糖弹进对方的嘴里 |
[16:24] | and you hit him in the eye, | 结果你打中了他的眼睛 |
[16:25] | and he got a cataract from the trauma, | 害他得了白内障 |
[16:27] | and had to get laser surgery? | 不得不做激光手术吗 |
[16:29] | Almost forgot about that. | 都快忘了 |
[16:32] | Memories. | 回忆啊 |
[16:34] | You know what might cheer you up? | 这个可能会让你高兴点 |
[16:36] | Have you ever been to a rat race? | 你去看过老鼠赛跑吗 |
[16:37] | They’re surprisingly fast. | 它们真的超快 |
[16:41] | Look, it’s… | 听着 |
[16:42] | I haven’t been able to find that magic | 我跟别人在一起找不到 |
[16:44] | I had with Andrew with anyone else, | 跟安德鲁合作时那种奇妙感觉 |
[16:45] | and I’ve tried. I hate to admit this, but… | 我真的努力了 我也不想承认 但是 |
[16:48] | monogamy works best for me. | 终身伴侣制是最适合我的 |
[16:51] | With Andrew. Working. | 是跟安德鲁 工作上的而已 |
[16:53] | At work. Not in my personal life. | 我是说工作 不是说我的私生活 |
[16:54] | Right here. Are you kidding? Can you imagine me? | 就在这里 你开玩笑吗 你能想象我那样吗 |
[16:56] | – No. – Hello. Hey, honey. I’m home. | -不能 -你好 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[17:00] | You do know Andrew and George are pitching | 你知道安德鲁和乔治在向飞天航空公司 |
[17:02] | JetSky Airlines, like, right now. | 做推介吧 就现在 |
[17:04] | If JetSky buys the pitch, | 如果飞天买账 |
[17:06] | Andrew will be on the account with George for a long time. | 安德鲁就会跟乔治一起负责这个客户很长时间 |
[17:09] | How do you? Welcome. Welcome. | 您好吗 欢迎 欢迎 |
[17:12] | He started this. I can’t make the first move. | 他先跟我闹翻的 我不能主动找他求和 |
[17:14] | Ugh, men. You need to get it together. | 伙计 你得振作起来 |
[17:17] | Otherwise, at the end of the day, you’ll both just be miserable. | 否则最终 你们都会变得很可悲 |
[17:21] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[17:28] | I have to stop that pitch. | 我要去阻止推介会 |
[17:30] | Go. | 去吧 |
[17:31] | Go to him! | 快去找他 |
[17:55] | Don’t get on that plane… | 别登上那架飞机… |
[17:57] | account. | 业务 |
[17:59] | Why shouldn’t I? | 为什么不要 |
[18:01] | Because I don’t want to be with anyone else. | 因为我不想跟别人在一起 |
[18:04] | When I first started, | 我刚入行时 |
[18:05] | I asked Simon, “who’s the best art guy? | 我问萨蒙 谁是最好的美指 |
[18:06] | That’s who I want to work with.” | 我就要跟他合作 |
[18:09] | You make me better every day. | 你让我每天都变得更好 |
[18:11] | Hey, look, I-I’ve put a lot into this thing with George, | 听着 我跟乔治已经为此付出了很多 |
[18:14] | and it wouldn’t be right to abandon him. | 现在抛开他不厚道 |
[18:18] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[18:20] | I just had to try. | 但我总得试试 |
[18:27] | Hey, excuse me, everyone. | 打扰一下 各位 |
[18:29] | We’re gonna go ahead and close the doors now, | 我们继续吧 把门关上 |
[18:30] | because the pitch is about to start. | 推介会要开始了 |
[18:39] | Andrew…? | 安德鲁 |
[18:42] | Look, I’m sorry, George. | 抱歉 乔治 |
[18:44] | I wish you all the luck in the world, | 我祝你好运 |
[18:46] | but I’m going with Zach. | 但我要跟扎克在一起 |
[18:51] | I, uh… | 我 |
[18:53] | I didn’t see that one coming. | 我还真没料到这么一出 |
[18:55] | But, uh, you know, you were just gracious. | 但是 你真的很有魅力 |
[18:58] | And is it weird to write a thank you note to someone | 给刚刚跟你分手的搭档写一张感谢函 |
[19:00] | – who just broke up with you? – Good-bye, George. | -会不会很奇怪 -再见 乔治 |
[19:03] | So, are you still going to put your feet up on my desk? | 你还要把你的脚架到我的桌子上吗 |
[19:06] | And eat messy food, and make fun of your hair. | 并且吃乱七八糟的东西 取笑你的发型 |
[19:09] | You make fun of my hair? | 你有取笑我的发型吗 |
[19:11] | Feel like we gave it a pretty good go, right? | 我们之前相处得还挺开心的 对吧 |
[19:13] | Yeah… we just want different things. | 是啊 我们只是 追求不同 |
[19:16] | It usually takes a while to figure that out, | 一般都要在相处很长时间后才会明白这一点 |
[19:17] | but when you spend as much time together as we have, | 但像我们这样 有那么多时间腻在一起 |
[19:19] | you figure it out kind of quickly. | 于是很快就想明白了 |
[19:21] | If you add up the hours we spent together, | 如果把我们在一起的时间累加在一起 |
[19:22] | this is my longest relationship in, like, ten years. | 这大概是我十年来持续时间最长的恋爱了 |
[19:25] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:29] | oh, hey, I have some great ideas | 对了 关于重新摆放你的家具 |
[19:30] | about rearranging your furniture, but, | 我有几个很不错的点子 但是 |
[19:32] | well, I’ll-I’ll just see you at home. | 好吧 我们回家见 |
[19:34] | Um, Owen, uh… | 欧文 |
[19:36] | you know you have to move out, right? | 你知道你得搬出去 对吧 |
[19:39] | Yeah, no, right, yeah, of course. | 是哦 当然了 没错 |
[19:41] | I just… I didn’t want to assume. | 我只是 不想做这种假设 |
[19:45] | See you bright and early at work tomorrow! | 明早上班见哦 |
[19:46] | Um… you also know that this… | 那个 你也知道… |
[19:50] | I’m messing with you. | 我逗你呢 |
[19:52] | Right. Yeah. I knew that. | 好吧 没错 我知道 |
[19:55] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to find a friend | 失陪了 我得去找朋友了 |
[19:57] | with a couch I can crash on | 家里要有能容我依靠的沙发 |
[19:58] | where there are no tight spaces, babies or spiders. | 空间不能太窄 不能有孩子或者蜘蛛 |
[20:01] | Oh, and that’s on the ground level. | 而且必须是在一楼 |
[20:03] | What, you’re acrophobic, too? | 什么 你也有恐高症 |
[20:05] | We’re on the fifteenth floor. | 我们可是在15楼呢 |
[20:06] | That’s how much I liked you, babe. | 我就是这么喜欢你 宝贝 |
[20:10] | Well, he was definitely the sexiest | 他绝对是我约会过 |
[20:12] | scaredy-cat I ever dated. | 最性感的胆小鬼 |
[20:13] | Well, I’m sorry it’s over. | 我很遗憾你们结束了 |
[20:14] | And that I meddled. | 以及我多管闲事了 |
[20:16] | No, it’s fine. | 不 没事 |
[20:16] | It’s just, I have a good life. | 只是 我的生活很美好 |
[20:18] | I feel like I have it all, except… | 我觉得我已拥有了一切 除了 |
[20:19] | – No, except grandkids. – No. | -不 除了没外孙 -不是 |
[20:21] | I mean, sure, I’d love to have grandkids one day, | 我当然希望有一天能抱外孙 |
[20:24] | but what I really wanted was for you to have it all. | 但我真正希望的是你拥有一切 |
[20:28] | I love seeing you happy. | 我想看到你开心 |
[20:29] | Well, let’s be honest– we all knew from the start | 说实话吧 我们一开始就知道 |
[20:31] | that Owen was not the right one for me. | 欧文不适合我 |
[20:33] | – Yeah. – But it was fun. | -没错 -但跟他在一起很有趣啊 |
[20:35] | Until it wasn’t. I did love seeing | 直到后来变无趣了 我确实很想看到 |
[20:36] | how happy my being with Owen made you. | 我和欧文在一起能让你开心 |
[20:39] | – Well, aren’t we just the selfless pair? – Apparently so. | -我们真是舍己为人的父女俩啊 -显然如此 |
[20:47] | That’s a full head of hair. Kid’s got sideburns. | 真是满头秀发啊 这孩子有鬓发呢 |
[20:50] | Yeah, that’s weird. | 是啊 好怪 |
[20:53] | The kid’s got sideburns. | 孩子长鬓发 |
[20:55] | As much as it sounds | 那听上去就是 |
[20:57] | – better… – Tomato, “Potahto.” | -更好啊 -西红柿 马铃薯 |
[20:57] | 正确说法是–西红柿 番茄 表示相差不大 | |
[20:59] | Look, let’s get back to work. | 听着 我们继续工作吧 |
[21:00] | It didn’t mean anything. | 那没什么的 |
[21:02] | Potato, “Tomahto.” | 马铃薯 西红柿 |
[21:06] | Matthew… | 马修 |