时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:38] | Cuphead, save me! | 茶杯头 |
[01:40] | Mugman! | 救我! 马克杯人! |
[01:42] | Elder Kettle! Help! | 茶壶爷爷!救命啊! |
[01:51] | No! | 不要啊! |
[01:54] | Remember me? | 记得我吗? |
[01:56] | Y-Yes. I think of you often, goat from the front yard. | 记得 我经常想起你 前院的山羊 |
[02:00] | Your soul is mine! | 你的灵魂是我的! |
[02:07] | I ain’t too worried about it! | 我不能太担心! |
[02:11] | -You had the dream again, didn’t you? -It’s nothing. | -你又做那个梦了 对吧? -没事 |
[02:14] | The Devil probably has a huge operation to run. | 魔鬼大概有很多事情要忙 |
[02:16] | He’s not worried about little old me… | 他不会关心小小的我 |
[02:19] | That’s it! | 好了! |
[02:21] | Let’s go! | 咱们走! |
[02:23] | Where? It’s the middle of the night! | 去哪里?现在是半夜! |
[02:25] | We’re dealing with this Devil thing once and for all! | 我们这次要彻底解决魔鬼的问题! |
[02:28] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[02:29] | -This is crazy! What do we– -Trust me. | -太离谱了 我们怎么… -相信我 茶杯头 |
[02:32] | This one time, can you just trust me? | 就这一次 |
[02:36] | Whoa! | 你能不能信任我? |
[02:42] | If you’d step over here, sir. This is the Gluttony Department. | 麻烦您过来 长官 这里是暴饮暴食部 |
[02:46] | Our reports have shown an 89% increase in global overeating. | 我们的报告显示 |
[02:49] | Oh! How delicious! | 全球过度饮食增长了89% |
[02:52] | Oh! What’s over there? | 好美味啊! 那边是什么? |
[02:55] | Team Famine, sir. | 饥荒团队 长官 |
[02:56] | Not only is famine on a global upswing, | 不仅全球范围饥荒情况有所上升 |
[02:58] | but we’ve branched out into hunger-induced rage. | 我们还推动了饥饿引起的愤怒的增长 |
[03:01] | Projected numbers are through the roof! | 预计数量爆表! |
[03:03] | Wonderful! | 太好了! |
[03:05] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这个情况吗? |
[03:08] | -So this is where we do war! | 这里是我们发动战争的地方 |
[03:11] | Three new wars are being waged with catastrophic results on both sides. | 已经发动了三场新的战争 对双方都造成了灾难性的后果 |
[03:15] | We’re breaking all previous records. | 我们在不断创造新的记录 长官 |
[03:17] | That is amazing! | 太棒了! |
[03:20] | Oh, I’m impressed with how fantastically I’m running this whole operation. | 对于自己的工作表现 我非常满意 |
[03:26] | In fact, I think I deserve a celebration! | 说实话 我觉得我应该庆祝一下! (祝贺魔鬼) |
[03:35] | Attention, everyone. | 大家好 |
[03:36] | We’re having our most productive year in a millennia. | 今年是一千年来最繁荣的一年 |
[03:39] | All thanks to my hard work and dedication… | 多亏了我的辛勤努力和奉献 |
[03:43] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么? |
[03:44] | I don’t know, but we haven’t had a break in 3,000 years, so go with it. | 不知道 但我们已经3000年没停过了 就顺着他吧 |
[03:48] | So, let’s all raise a glass to me! | 那咱们就为我举杯吧! |
[03:55] | Um… excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[04:00] | Oh, not this guy. | 这小子又来了 |
[04:02] | Um, according to the ledger, | 根据生死簿显示 |
[04:04] | there is one outstanding soul in need of collection. | 还有一个灵魂要抓 |
[04:09] | It is a cup. He played Soul Ball. He was on Roll the Dice. | 是一个杯子 他玩灵魂球 上过《掷骰子》节目 |
[04:14] | As of today’s date, his soul remains uncollected. | 截至今天为止 他的灵魂尚未抓来 |
[04:18] | Thank you, Stickler, | 谢谢 斯迪克勒 |
[04:20] | our very diligent auditor. | 我们非常勤勉的审计师 |
[04:22] | But I’m sure it’s just a clerical error, everyone. | 但是我敢肯定这只是笔误罢了 各位 |
[04:26] | Doubtful. As you– | 不见得 你可以… |
[04:27] | Hey! Let’s get that music going! | 哎!放音乐吧! |
[04:30] | -Ahem, excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[04:33] | Excuse me! | 不好意思! |
[04:36] | Mugman, where are you taking me? | 马克杯人 你带我去哪里? |
[04:39] | You’ll see. | 到了就知道了 |
[04:41] | Whoa! | |
[04:48] | Is that my sour fizzy jawbreaker? | 这是我的酸味跳跳糖吗? |
[04:51] | Hey! | 哎! |
[04:55] | Aw, man! I was working on that for months! | 兄弟!这是我辛苦几个月才弄到的! |
[04:58] | I’m sorry, Cuphead, | 对不起 茶杯头 |
[04:59] | but I gotta make the water fizz so he’ll appear. | 但我得让水起泡 他才会出现 |
[05:02] | So who will appear? | 谁才会出现? |
[05:04] | When in doubt, young man of mug, give your brother one last hug. | 年轻的马克杯人 迟疑时 给你兄弟最后一个拥抱 |
[05:10] | What was that? | 是谁啊? |
[05:12] | A sage advisor, rumored to know all. | 一位圣贤先师 |
[05:16] | -I am Quadratus, the great and wise! | 据说无所不知 我是伟大且智慧的夸达徒 |
[05:20] | Come closer, young ones, so I may advise. | 走近一点 年轻人 让我给你们指导 |
[05:24] | We come seeking your wisely wisdom. | 我们来这里 希望得到您的智慧 |
[05:27] | Protection is your mugly goal, for the Devil seeks his cuply soul. | 要保护马克杯 魔鬼要夺走他的灵魂 |
[05:32] | But fear not, for there is one way | 但无需害怕 有一个办法 |
[05:35] | to save his soul and keep the Devil at bay. | 能拯救他的灵魂 让魔鬼远离 |
[05:38] | A sweater, knit with invisible fur from a long-extinct creature, will deter. | 一件毛衣 用看不见的皮毛织成 |
[05:44] | Uh, basically, the sweater is impenetrable to the Devil, so… | 皮毛来自已经灭绝很久的生物 毛衣将阻止魔鬼 |
[05:48] | Uh, you stopped rhyming. | 基本上魔鬼无法穿透这件毛衣 所以… 你不押韵了 |
[05:50] | Eh. It gets old. | 哎 押韵太烦人了 |
[05:52] | If you’re wearing it, he cannot collect your soul. | 如果你穿上它 魔鬼就无法抓走你的灵魂 |
[05:55] | Now, where is that…? Ah-ha! Here it is! | 在哪里? 在这里! |
[05:58] | This is the last ball of invisible yarn! | 这是最后一个看不见的毛线球! |
[06:01] | Take it, Mugman! | 拿好吧 马克杯人 |
[06:04] | And you must knit the sweater. | 毛衣必须由你织就 |
[06:07] | Wait. Why do I gotta do all the work? | 等一下 为什么要我来做呢? |
[06:09] | The sweater is only effective if it’s made with brotherly love. | 要想这件毛衣有效 就必须用兄弟情谊织成 |
[06:14] | Well, looks like I’m knitting an invisible sweater, then. | 好吧 看来我要织看不见的毛衣了 |
[06:18] | Gee! Thanks, Mugsy! | 天哪!谢谢你 马克杯! |
[06:20] | You’re the best brother a cup could ever have! | 你是最好的兄弟! |
[06:22] | Oh, how sweet. | 噢 兄弟情深啊 |
[06:24] | Now get knitting! | 赶紧开始织! |
[06:29] | Oh! Deviled eggs! You know, I invented these. | 魔鬼蛋!是我发明的 |
[06:33] | Excuse me! | 不好意思! |
[06:37] | There goes my appetite. | 倒胃口啊 |
[06:39] | Oh, games! Anyone up for a round of darts? | 玩游戏了!谁想玩飞镖? |
[06:44] | Excuse me, please. | 不好意思 |
[06:54] | Um… | 麻烦 |
[06:57] | Fine! | 好吧! |
[07:00] | Attention, everyone. | 大家请注意 |
[07:01] | I have a teensy-weensy thing to take care of. | 我有一件小事要去处理一下 |
[07:04] | Don’t stop the party. I’ll only be a minute. | 派对不要停 我很快就回来 |
[07:10] | Uh, nice work, Stickler. | 你干的好事 斯迪克勒 |
[07:13] | I will not apologize for doing my job. | 我是在履行职责 我不会为此道歉 |
[07:21] | There! All finished. | 好了!完成了 |
[07:23] | Okay, Cuphead. Put it on. | 好的 |
[07:25] | Urgh! | 茶杯头 穿上吧 |
[07:26] | Yuck! It stinks! | 哎呀!好臭! |
[07:28] | You heard Quadratus. | 夸达徒的话你听到了 |
[07:29] | It’s the only thing that’ll stop the Devil taking your soul. | 只有这才能阻止魔鬼夺走你的灵魂 |
[07:32] | All right. I’ll put it on. | 好吧 |
[07:36] | Oh! I guess it is nice and toasty. | 我穿 |
[07:41] | The Dev– | 看来确实挺暖和 魔… |
[07:43] | Yeah. I’m here for the soul. Let’s make it snappy. | 对 |
[07:51] | Yowch! | 我来抓你的灵魂 咱们赶紧的 |
[07:53] | Hey, it worked! | 哎 真有效! |
[07:55] | You’re wearing an impenetrable, invisible sweater! | 你穿着无法穿透、无法看见的毛衣? |
[07:58] | But how?! | 怎么可能呢? |
[08:00] | Mugman made it for me. It works on account of our brotherly love. | 马克杯人帮我织的 它建立在兄弟情谊之上 |
[08:07] | Of course it does. | 当然了 |
[08:09] | Now, if you’ll excuse us, we’ll be on our way home. | 不好意思 我们回家了 |
[08:17] | The Devil! | 魔鬼! |
[08:18] | -You’re wearing the sweater, remember? -Oh, right. | 茶杯头 你穿着毛衣 记得吗? 噢 对 |
[08:21] | Yeah, about that. | 对 关于这一点 |
[08:23] | Why don’t you save us both some time and take it off? | 不如你给咱俩都节省点时间 把毛衣脱了? |
[08:26] | Fat chance! | 没门儿! |
[08:27] | Hmm. Oh! | |
[08:30] | Take it off, and I’ll give you ten bucks! | 脱下来 我就给你十美元! |
[08:33] | Oh, boy! Ten bucks! | 天哪!十美元! |
[08:35] | No! Your soul’s worth more than ten bucks. | 不行 茶杯头 你的灵魂的价值超过十美元 |
[08:38] | Hey, you’re right! | 哎 你说得对! |
[08:40] | Make it 20. | 20美元 |
[08:42] | You’re keeping that sweater on. Now let’s go home. | 你不准脱毛衣 咱们回家 |
[08:49] | Hurry, hurry, hurry! Step right up! | 快点!快上来! |
[08:51] | See the teapot tentacle lady! | 见一下茶壶触手女士! |
[08:54] | Encounter the bearded flamingo! | 与胡须火烈鸟相会! |
[08:57] | Gawk at the really big squirrel! | 欣赏特大号松鼠! |
[09:00] | Big squirrel?! | 大松鼠! |
[09:02] | We gotta see how big it is. | 我们得看看到底有多大 |
[09:04] | Right this way, gentlemen! | 这边走 先生! |
[09:06] | Wait, Cuphead. | 等等 茶杯头 |
[09:07] | It says, “No sweaters allowed.” | 上面写着:“不准穿毛衣” |
[09:09] | Oh, well, off it goes. | 那就脱掉 |
[09:11] | Hold it! Something’s fishy about this. | 等一下!这件事有点不对劲 |
[09:14] | And I don’t like the look of that carny. | 嘉年华门口那人的样子很可疑 |
[09:19] | Come on. Let’s scram. | 来 我们快走 |
[09:26] | Something smells delicious! | 好香啊 |
[09:29] | Oh, boy! Free hot dogs! | 天哪!免费热狗! |
[09:35] | Hold on, Cuphead. Look! | 等一下 茶杯头 看 |
[09:37] | “One bite of this free hot dog may unleash a plague of sweater-eating demon moths.” | “咬一口这免费香肠 可能会放出吃毛衣的魔鬼飞蛾” |
[09:43] | Something weird is going on! | 有问题! |
[09:47] | Come on! | 来! |
[09:53] | I know I said wear a sweater, | 我知道我说了穿毛衣 |
[09:56] | but take it off, and that’s much better. | 但是脱下会更好 |
[10:00] | You’re the boss. | 听你的 |
[10:01] | Hey! Quadratus doesn’t have horns. | 哎!夸达徒没有角 |
[10:04] | That’s the Devil in disguise! | 这是魔鬼伪装的! |
[10:06] | He’s been trying to get your sweater off this whole time! Let’s go! | 他一直想让你把毛衣脱掉!咱们走! |
[10:14] | Look! We’re almost out of the woods! | 看!快跑出树林了! |
[10:19] | No, you’re not! | 不行! |
[10:20] | Now take off that sweater! | 把毛衣脱下来! |
[10:22] | It’s not happening, Devil. Just give up already. | 不可能 魔鬼 赶紧放弃吧 |
[10:25] | Yeah! You should try transforming into someone who doesn’t fail all the time. | 对!你应该变身成不总是失败的人 |
[10:38] | Phew! | |
[10:39] | So hot. | 好热啊 |
[10:41] | Oh! | |
[10:47] | I’m cooking in here. I gotta take this thing off. | 热死我了 我得脱掉它 |
[10:51] | No! Keep it on! | 不行!穿着! |
[10:53] | I can’t! I can’t take it! | 不行!我受不了了! |
[10:59] | When in doubt, young man of mug… | 年轻的马克杯人 迟疑时… |
[11:01] | Give your brother one last hug! | 给你兄弟最后一个拥抱! |
[11:06] | Hey! What are you doing? | 哎!你干嘛啊? |
[11:33] | -We should go. -Yeah. Let’s. | -我们走吧 -好的 走吧 |
[11:43] | I hate those cups. | 我恨茶杯 |
[11:48] | Well, I got him! | 好的 我抓到他了! |
[11:50] | Old Scratch did it again. | 魔鬼又成功了 |
[11:52] | Where’s that cake? | 蛋糕在哪里? |
[11:56] | Um… | |
[11:58] | Where is the soul that has been retrieved? | 抓回来的灵魂在哪里? |
[12:01] | Hmm? | |
[12:03] | I put it in the soul vault. With the others. | 我放进了灵魂保险箱 和其他灵魂放在一起 |
[12:06] | You mean you didn’t register it? | 你的意思是没登记? |
[12:09] | We have a tracking system in place. Every soul must be officially accounted… | 我们有追踪系统 每一个灵魂都要正式记… |
[12:14] | for. | 录 |
[12:17] | Oops. I guess the auditor will have to do a full recount. | 哎呀 看来审计师得全面重新审计了 |
[12:21] | But I’m the auditor. | 但我是审计师 |
[12:23] | Oh, that’s right. Well, don’t let us keep you. | 噢 没错 我们就不耽搁你时间了 |
[12:27] | Bye! | 再见! |
[12:30] | Who still needs cake, huh? | 谁还要吃蛋糕? |
[12:34] | Finally. I can get a good night’s rest. | 我终于能好好睡一觉了 |
[12:36] | Nothing is better than you making me a sweater. | 没什么比你为我织毛衣更好了 |
[12:39] | I’d make a sweater for no other than my dearest sweet, sweet brother. | 我只为我亲爱的兄弟织毛衣 |
[12:46] | Quadratus was right. Rhyming gets old. | 夸达徒说得对 押韵太烦人了 |