时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There’s enough in this world for all of us to keep a hand in. | 世界上资源够我们所有人分一杯羹了 |
[00:04] | We could open the Deuce up. | 我们可以打开堕落街 |
[00:07] | A fresh one. | 新案子 |
[00:08] | He might have gone off to troll some young hustlers. | 他有可能去玩年轻的妓女了 |
[00:12] | I’m a whore, C.C. | 我是妓女 CC |
[00:14] | You made that pretty clear to everyone on set today. | 你今天在片场让所有人都知道了 |
[00:17] | Don’t forget to enjoy yourself. | 别忘了玩乐 |
[00:20] | No fucking PlexiGlass. | 没有树脂玻璃 |
[00:22] | That’s fucking genius. | 太有才了 |
[00:27] | The people watching this movie, | 看这片子的人们 |
[00:29] | they don’t want to be in a woman’s head. | 他们不想进入女人的大脑 |
[00:32] | Porn. | 色情片 |
[00:33] | The only reason you put up with those goombahs is for protection. | 忍受那些意大利佬的唯一原因是为了寻求保护 |
[00:35] | What the fuck are they protecting anybody from? | 现在有什么需要保护的 |
[00:36] | I love you, Vincent. | 我爱你 文森特 |
[00:38] | Everyone loves a sucker. | 人人都爱傻瓜 |
[00:54] | Attention customers for the Albany Express Direct bus. | 乘坐奥尔巴尼直达快车的乘客请注意 |
[00:58] | The bus is now loading at Gate 32. | 请前往32号门上车 |
[01:00] | This is a gate change. | 入口更改 |
[01:02] | Albany Express Direct now boarding at Gate 32. | 奥尔巴尼直达快车的乘客请前往32号门上车 |
[01:08] | Looksa you, you from afar. | 看看你 你是远道而来的吧 |
[01:12] | As I live and breathe. | 我的天啊 |
[01:16] | – Baby, you a college girl? – Dropped out. | -宝贝 你是大学生吗 -辍学了 |
[01:18] | – I might go back, but– – Nah. | -也许会回去 不过 -别 |
[01:19] | Education’s wasted on the youth. | 年轻人上学太浪费了 |
[01:22] | Classroom’s a box. What you gonna learn in a box? | 教室就好比一个盒子 你在盒子里能学到什么 |
[01:25] | Uh, I just said that to my parents last week. | 我上周跟我父母也这么说的 |
[01:27] | Bet you did. | 猜到了 |
[01:28] | And now you here in the big city for a real education. | 你现在到大城市里来学真东西了 |
[01:32] | From the University of Life As Lived. | 在生活大学中学习 |
[01:34] | Yes. Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:36] | I see it all in your eyes. | 我能从你眼里看到 |
[01:39] | It’s as plain as day. | 清清楚楚 |
[01:44] | My name’s Larry Brown. | 我叫拉里·布朗 |
[01:46] | Brenda Peterson. | 布伦达·皮特森 |
[01:48] | Hey, you. Go. | 你 走开 |
[01:49] | …keep your personal belongings with you at all times. | 注意保管好随身物品 |
[01:54] | – You got a crib? – A what? | -你有地吗 -什么 |
[01:57] | A coop. Place to stay. | 笼子 住的地方 |
[02:00] | Oh. My mom has this cousin I’ve never met. I’ll see how it goes. | 我妈有个我从没见过的表哥 我会去看看 |
[02:04] | I’m gonna ask you a question, | 我问你个问题 |
[02:06] | and I’m gonna answer that question for you. | 我会帮你作答 |
[02:08] | Ok. | 好 |
[02:11] | What’s your dream? | 你的梦想是什么 |
[02:14] | What is it about the big city that brought you here? | 大城市有什么吸引你的地方 |
[02:18] | – Well, I– – Shut. Said I was gonna answer it for you. | -我 -别 我说我会帮你作答 |
[02:24] | You wanna be an actress. | 你想当演员 |
[02:26] | You wanna see yourself in movies. | 你想在电影里看到你自己 |
[02:30] | OK, now you’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[02:33] | Oh, it’s your lucky day, Brenda Peterson. | 今天你很走运 布伦达·皮特森 |
[02:37] | With my industry connections, | 凭我在行业里的人脉 |
[02:39] | and of course, after we get to know each other a little better, | 当然 在我们增进对彼此的了解之后 |
[02:41] | I can most definitely offer you | 我可以向你提供 |
[02:43] | the proper assistance and direction. | 适当的协助和指导[方向] |
[02:46] | That’s what I need. Directions. | 这正是我需要的 方向 |
[02:49] | Oh, we gonna get along right fine, you and me. | 我们会相处得很好的 你和我 |
[02:52] | How do I get to… this address? | 我要怎么去这个地址 |
[02:56] | I’m supposed to meet a guy at 3:00, | 我要在3点见一个人 |
[02:57] | and I… really don’t want to blow it. | 我真的不想爽约 |
[03:03] | Uh, it’s cool. I’ll find it. | 算了 我会找到的 |
[03:11] | You know they’re gonna exploit you, right? | 你知道他们会剥削你的 对吧 |
[03:13] | You gonna get yourself exploited! | 你会被剥削的 |
[04:55] | Irene, what the fuck? | 爱琳 搞什么 |
[04:56] | Hey, look. Let me ask you this, alright? | 听着 我问你们个事 |
[05:01] | Which one of ya’s doesn’t want to triple their daily takeaway? | 你们中谁不想每天多赚3倍的钱 |
[05:05] | Now let me see hands. | 举手示意 |
[05:10] | Alright. | 好 |
[05:12] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[05:13] | Take that, | 拿着 |
[05:15] | take this– props– here we go. | 拿上这道具 好了 |
[05:18] | Where the fuck’s he goin’? | 他要去哪 |
[05:20] | – Alright. Irene, put the thing in the thing. – Ok. | -好了 爱琳 把硬币放进去 -好 |
[05:25] | Oh, this ain’t gonna be pretty. | 画面一定不会很美 |
[05:29] | Alright, window goes up, this is you. | 打开窗户 你出现在里面 |
[05:34] | Alright. Oh! Thank you. | 好了 谢谢 |
[05:36] | Ya keep dancin’… | 你继续跳 |
[05:41] | Another one? | 又一张 |
[05:41] | Thank you! Look at that! | 谢谢 瞧瞧 |
[05:43] | I got tipped twice for one pat on the ass. | 拍下屁股就收了两次小费 |
[05:46] | That’s nice work if ya can get it. Know what I mean? | 要是能拿到的话就赚了 懂我意思吗 |
[05:48] | What happens the third time? | 第三次会怎样 |
[05:51] | I don’t know. You play fuckin’ patty-cakes. | 不知道 你们玩”拍手游戏” |
[05:52] | I signed up for a show. No touch. | 我是来表演的 拒绝触摸 |
[05:54] | Hey, don’t knock it. | 别批评 |
[05:56] | The girls at at that joint over on 49th Street, | 49街上那家店的姑娘 |
[05:58] | they are makin’ money hand over fist. | 她们赚钱速度超快 |
[06:00] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[06:00] | OK, now, rules. | 现在说说规定 |
[06:03] | Rule number one, alright? | 规定一 |
[06:05] | You gotta make sure the mook ain’t a cop. | 确保嫖客不是条子 |
[06:08] | Second rule. | 规定二 |
[06:10] | You make sure he don’t touch you anywhere | 不能让他触摸 |
[06:14] | that you don’t guide him first. | 你没有引导他触摸的地方 |
[06:16] | What, like… internally? | 什么 你说体内吗 |
[06:20] | Nah. Fuck this. | 算了 我不干 |
[06:23] | – What? Dee. Come back. – Dee! | -怎么了 迪 回来 -迪 |
[06:25] | You ask me, we’ll make a shitload more in tips | 要我说 这样赚到的钱 |
[06:28] | than if they’re just stickin’ money in the slot. | 比让他们投币赚的多多了 |
[06:29] | That’s right. Very wise. | 没错 真聪明 |
[06:32] | Ok. | 好了 |
[06:33] | Third rule. | 规定三 |
[06:34] | You make sure his hand… | 确保他的手 |
[06:36] | goes through the partition to you, alright? | 从隔离窗伸过来 懂吗 |
[06:38] | You don’t put any part of yourself onto his side. | 不要把你身体任何部位伸到他那边 |
[06:41] | And if you do, make sure it’s something you can live without. | 如果这么做了 确保是可有可无的部分 |
[06:48] | I was just jokin’. | 逗你们的 |
[06:49] | I was kiddin’ there. Alright? | 我开玩笑的 好吗 |
[06:51] | Look, don’t worry, alright? | 听着 别担心 |
[06:53] | Anything happens, | 要是出事 |
[06:53] | there’s a button on the side of the window, you press that… | 窗户边有个按钮 按下去 |
[06:58] | and if that don’t work, then… | 要是没用的话 那就 |
[07:00] | Then what? | 那就怎样 |
[07:01] | – Yell. – Yell. | -尖叫 -尖叫 |
[07:04] | Ok. | 好了 |
[07:06] | This is a good thing! For all of us. | 这是好事 对我们所有人都是 |
[07:09] | This is progress! | 这是进步 |
[07:11] | Tell ’em. | 告诉她们 |
[07:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:16] | No such thing as free money. | 天上不会掉馅饼 |
[07:21] | Good set last night, right? | 昨晚聚会很棒 对吗 |
[07:23] | Great set. | 是的 |
[07:25] | I like where you’re goin’ with it. | 我喜欢你的方式 |
[07:26] | – More personal. – Finally, right? | -更个人 -终于 对吧 |
[07:29] | ‘Cause honestly, | 因为老实说 |
[07:30] | all that “Rimbaud is my spirit animal” bullshit | 那套兰波是我的灵魂动物狗屁 |
[07:33] | was starting to give me hemorrhoids. | 快让我生痔疮了 |
[07:35] | Him, Baudelaire, | 他 波德莱尔 |
[07:37] | Apollinaire, Frigidaire… | 阿波利奈尔[均为诗人] 弗里吉戴尔[电冰箱] |
[07:39] | and all those other bad-boy poseurs. | 还有其他所有装模作样的痞子 |
[07:41] | Rimbaud wasn’t a poseur. | 兰波不装模作样 |
[07:45] | “I am a beast, a nigger, | “我是野兽 黑鬼 |
[07:47] | but I could be saved. You are sham niggers.” | 但我可以被拯救 你们这群假黑鬼” |
[07:49] | No offense, bro. | 无意冒犯 哥们 |
[07:52] | “I enter the true kingdom of the children of Ham.” | “我进入了含之子的真正王国” |
[07:55] | Ham and a side of hash browns. | 火腿和一片土豆饼 |
[07:57] | Exactement. | 没错 |
[07:59] | You wanna make honest art? | 你想做诚实的艺术吗 |
[08:01] | Look to where you been. | 看看你去了哪些地方 |
[08:07] | Sign it for me? | 帮我签名 |
[08:10] | Why don’t you come back down again tonight? | 要不你今晚再来一次吧 |
[08:14] | I’ll have a real gift for you. | 我给你准备了真正的礼物 |
[08:16] | If I can get in for free. | 要是能免费进去就可以 |
[08:35] | Hey, where’s my light meter? | 我的测光表呢 |
[08:38] | Where’s that… fucking wimple? | 该死的头巾呢 |
[08:40] | It’s on your head. | 在你头上 |
[08:43] | I love that word. | 我喜欢那个单词 |
[08:44] | – Joss, can you get Harvey for me? – Yeah. | -小乔 你能把哈维叫过来吗 -好 |
[08:47] | “Wimple.” | “头巾” |
[09:01] | Candy says… | 糖糖说 |
[09:03] | What? What does she want? | 干什么 她想要什么 |
[09:06] | Where are they? | 它们在哪 |
[09:06] | They? | 它们 |
[09:08] | No. Come on. | 不 拜托 |
[09:11] | It’s just a couple of fries. | 就是些薯条而已 |
[09:12] | Harvey, just stop. | 哈维 停下 |
[09:15] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是对的 |
[09:18] | Candy needs to talk to you. | 糖糖找你谈话 |
[09:25] | – Candy. – Harvey. | -糖糖 -哈维 |
[09:28] | I’m not doin’ this anymore. | 我不要干这个了 |
[09:30] | – Doing what? – Doing this. | -干什么 -这个 |
[09:31] | Priests, nuns… rabbis. | 牧师 修女 拉比 |
[09:35] | You’re religious now? | 你现在信教了 |
[09:36] | No, it just offends me. | 不 只是我觉得受到了冒犯 |
[09:37] | I stayed up all night writing this scene. | 我通宵熬夜写出了这场戏 |
[09:39] | – Ask Joss. – Harvey, this whole script is shit. | -你问小乔 -哈维 整个剧本都是垃圾 |
[09:44] | Hey, I’m trying to say something | 我想在这部电影里 |
[09:47] | about organized religion in this movie, | 讲述组织宗教 |
[09:48] | it’s a statement piece. | 这是我的立场 |
[09:49] | Saying what, exactly? | 具体说什么 |
[09:52] | Did you hear the one about the blind guy at the Seder? | 你听说过那个逾越节家宴的盲人故事吗 |
[09:56] | They hand him a piece of matzah, | 他们给他一个未发酵的面包 |
[09:58] | he says, “Who wrote this shit?” | 他说 “谁写的这破玩意” |
[09:59] | You gotta get rid of Melinda. | 你得开除梅琳达 |
[10:00] | She’s fucked up even when she’s not fucked up. | 就算她正常的时候她也一团糟 |
[10:03] | No problem. Anything else? | 没问题 还有什么事吗 |
[10:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:09] | I’m not doing any more Daddy Knows Best scenes. | 我不要再拍”爸爸最懂了”之类的片子了 |
[10:12] | That’s a fantasy. | 那是幻想 |
[10:13] | That’s not my fantasy. | 不是我的幻想 |
[10:14] | That’s someone’s fantasy. | 总是某个人的幻想 |
[10:16] | Hey, you want me to keep bangin’ out films for you, | 你要想我继续给你拍片 |
[10:20] | you gotta give me some better shit to work with. | 你得给我一些更好的题材 |
[10:22] | And you have gotta let me start drawing some lines for myself. | 你还得让我划清一些界线 |
[10:25] | Otherwise– | 不然的话 |
[10:25] | Alright. Absolutely. | 好 没问题 |
[10:30] | I’ve also been thinkin’ about something else. | 我最近还有在想另外的事 |
[10:34] | I want 20, 25 tables and a small stage. | 我想要20到25个桌子 以及一个小舞台 |
[10:37] | So, live music? | 现场音乐表演 |
[10:39] | Yeah, but mellow. | 嗯 柔和的 |
[10:41] | American songbook. Like at the Carlyle. | 美国歌谣 就像卡莱尔咖啡厅里那种 |
[10:43] | So that means a dance floor. | 那就得要一个舞池了 |
[10:45] | Maybe a little one. | 小的就行 |
[10:46] | Nothing anybody’d go crazy on. | 不会让人在上面疯跳的那种 |
[10:48] | There’s enough discos downtown already. | 南区已经有够多迪斯科了 |
[10:50] | This is more one of those | 这更像是电影里 |
[10:51] | Nick and Nora Charles nightclubs from the movies, you know? | 尼克和诺拉·查尔斯那种夜店 懂吗 |
[10:54] | Some wit and class to it. | 有点风趣和品位 |
[10:56] | More conversation, less cock. | 更多对话 更少露屌 |
[10:59] | Something like that. | 类似这样的 |
[11:00] | Been to your other club a few times. | 去过你另外几家俱乐部 |
[11:02] | Did you have fun? | 玩得开心吗 |
[11:04] | I did. | 开心 |
[11:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:07] | Be that as it may, I’ll need 20,000 up front. | 即使如此 我要预先收两万 |
[11:09] | Like I told Kenneth, 15 as a deposit, | 我跟肯尼斯说了 1万5做定金 |
[11:11] | five for two months’ rent in advance. | 5千是两个月租金 |
[11:15] | We have to talk to some people. | 我们得跟一些人谈谈 |
[11:16] | Can we get a little time on this? | 能给我们点时间吗 |
[11:18] | Whatever you need. | 尽管考虑 |
[11:24] | This isn’t it. | 这里不合适 |
[11:28] | The movies that stick in a theater for more than a month, | 那些在影院上映超过1个月的电影 |
[11:31] | they cost more, and they’re better than ours. | 它们经费更多 也比我们的好 |
[11:34] | So how about getting the fuck out of this shoebox | 所以何不跳出这个鞋盒 |
[11:37] | and making something really special? | 拍点特别的东西 |
[11:39] | Because this crap that we’re doing now, | 因为我们现在拍的这些垃圾 |
[11:42] | I mean, I would be amazed if the guys sittin’ in the theater | 要是有人在影院里射完一发后 |
[11:46] | stay to the end of the movie after they squeeze one out. | 还坚持看完整部片子 我会很惊讶的 |
[11:49] | And the best flicks, | 最好的电影 |
[11:51] | they make you think a little, | 他们会让你思考 |
[11:52] | they make you laugh for real. | 让你真的开怀大笑 |
[11:54] | Because they give you story. | 因为有故事 |
[11:55] | – We give story. – No. The real moneymakers? | -我们也有故事 -不 真的摇钱树 |
[11:58] | Alice in Wonderland? | 《爱丽丝梦游仙境》 |
[11:59] | Right? It’s fuckin’ based on Alice in Wonderland. | 是吧 就是根据《爱丽丝梦游仙境》拍的 |
[12:02] | Misty Beethoven’s based on My Fair Lady. | 《贝多芬小姐》根据的是《窈窕淑女》 |
[12:04] | Shaw’s Pygmalion, actually. | 其实是萧伯纳的《卖花女》 |
[12:06] | Devil in Miss Jones is based on a French play. | 《琼斯小姐内心的魔鬼》是根据法国话剧改编的 |
[12:08] | – That would be Sartre’s No Exit. – Will you stop, please? | -就是萨特的《禁闭》 -你够了没 |
[12:11] | But it’s a bit of a stretch. | 不过这有点牵强了 |
[12:12] | Don’t do this smart-ass film buff thing of yours. | 别拍你这些耍小聪明的电影 |
[12:14] | I’m just trying to talk to you. | 我只是想和你对话 |
[12:15] | I’m just trying to talk to you. | 我也只想和你对话 |
[12:17] | I’m listening to you. | 我在听你讲 |
[12:20] | And I’m not going to those fucking spaghetti-benders | 我才不会为了更多的钱 |
[12:22] | I have to deal with for more money. | 去找这些意大利佬 |
[12:25] | – Neither are you. – Takes money to make money. | -你也别去 -想赚钱就得花钱 |
[12:28] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么 -你听到我了 |
[12:31] | Et tu, Mrs. Brute? | 你也同意吗 布鲁特[残暴]夫人 |
[12:34] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[12:36] | – I’ll raise it on my own. – Yeah? | -我自己筹钱 -是吗 |
[12:38] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[12:42] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[12:47] | – Fuckin’ awesome! – Nice job, Lori. | -太棒了 -好样的 洛瑞 |
[12:50] | – What happened? – I got nominated! | -怎么了 -我被提名了 |
[12:53] | – For what? – Best Supporting Actress. | -提名什么 -最佳女配角 |
[12:55] | That’s fantastic! Which movie? | 太棒了 哪部电影 |
[12:57] | Family Head. I’m dreaming, right? | 《家族口交》 我在做梦 对吗 |
[13:00] | – That’s amazing. – Taught her everything she knows. | -太好了 -都是我教她的 |
[13:02] | Oh, please. I got off that bus with skills, and you know it. | 得了吧 我本来就会 你知道的 |
[13:06] | Too true, Lor, too true. | 是的 洛洛 是的 |
[13:08] | – Whose side are you on? – Harvey. Best Director. | -你是哪边的 -哈维 最佳导演 |
[13:12] | – Get the fuck out. – Let me see this. | -不是吧 -我看看 |
[13:16] | Oh, my… | 我的天 |
[13:25] | Nobody’s saying nothin’ about it. | 没人提起过 |
[13:26] | Any of your friends out there | 你有没有哪个朋友 |
[13:27] | been acting any different than usual? | 行为和往常不一样 |
[13:29] | Like how? | 怎么不一样 |
[13:31] | You mean like paranoid? | 你是说多疑吗 |
[13:33] | Yeah. Everybody. Every day. | 当然 人人每天都很多疑 |
[13:35] | You would be too if you was one of us. | 你要是我们中一员你也会的 |
[13:37] | Who ain’t been around since then? | 自那以后有没有人消失 |
[13:39] | Dunno. | 不知道 |
[13:42] | There’s this one kid, | 有个小子 |
[13:45] | kind of like a joker, always crackin’ everybody up. | 喜欢说笑话 总是逗大家笑 |
[13:48] | That’s why I’m thinking about him. | 所以我才想到他 |
[13:50] | He kinda disappeared. But I don’t know his name. | 他好像消失了 但我不知道他叫什么 |
[13:53] | Maybe Skeef? Skaff? | 可能是斯基夫 斯格夫 |
[13:55] | White, black, or Puerto Rican? | 白人 黑人还是波多黎各人 |
[13:57] | There’s something you need to know about me. | 关于我有些事你得知道 |
[14:01] | I do what I gotta do, but I got a girlfriend, too. | 我做我需要做的 但我也有女友 |
[14:08] | You knew the Doomsday Defense was gonna show up, | 你知道他们会有末日防御 |
[14:10] | but Jesus, eight turnovers? | 可是老天 8次丢球 |
[14:12] | It’s embarrassing. Morton got his ass handed to him. | 太丢人了 莫顿被彻底击败了 |
[14:14] | So much for vindication. | 辩护也没了 |
[14:17] | How’s your case goin’? | 你的案子进展如何 |
[14:19] | You know, zeroing in, zeroing out. | 没有进展 |
[14:22] | You don’t have to feel guilty anymore | 你不用再为没有收留我 |
[14:23] | about not taking me under your roof. | 而感到愧疚了 |
[14:25] | I wasn’t feelin’ guilty about it. | 我没感到愧疚 |
[14:27] | I’m back with the wife. | 我和老婆复合了 |
[14:29] | Is that a good thing? | 是好事吗 |
[14:30] | My new philosophy: Every choice you can make in life sucks. | 我的新哲学 生活里的每个选择都操蛋 |
[14:33] | Given that, | 鉴于此 |
[14:34] | best thing you can do is choose the thing that sucks the least. | 你能做的就是选择那个不那么操蛋的 |
[14:42] | Over there. | 那边 |
[14:55] | Taylor– Tyler. | 特勒 泰勒 |
[14:57] | Raise her hips up about six inches. | 把她屁股往上抬个6英寸 |
[14:59] | Otherwise I can’t see the insert. | 不然我看不到插入 |
[15:01] | He does that, he’s gonna be bangin’ on my eggs. | 这样他操的就是我的卵了 |
[15:03] | I don’t want to hurt her. | 我不想伤到她 |
[15:04] | Shana, Fuckin’ da Vinci had to lay on his back for ten years | 莎娜 达芬奇不得不躺着画10年 |
[15:07] | with paint dripping in his eyes. | 同时有颜料滴进他的眼睛 |
[15:09] | But guess what? It’s called the Sistine Chapel. | 可你知道吗 完成了西斯廷礼拜堂里的《创世纪》 |
[15:11] | Sacrifice for your art, OK? | 为了艺术牺牲 懂吗 |
[15:14] | – Randall, a word, please. – Cut. | -兰道尔 过来谈谈 -停 |
[15:18] | Find me another fuckin’ angle that works, please. | 再给我找一个能拍的角度 谢谢 |
[15:20] | I know you think you’re an artiste, but this is not a church. | 我知道你觉得你是大师 但这不是教堂 |
[15:23] | The woman just said she’s not comfortable– | 她刚说了那样她会不舒服 |
[15:24] | Alright, alright. I hear you. | 好好 我懂 |
[15:30] | So, what was so important you couldn’t make today’s call? | 什么事这么重要 你今天来不了 |
[15:34] | She’s here now. What? | 她这不来了吗 怎么 |
[15:35] | And she was over at Harvey’s shop this morning. | 她今早在哈维那里拍片 |
[15:38] | Word gets around, Lori. You double-booked yourself. | 消息传得很快的 洛瑞 你约了两场 |
[15:40] | – She’s in demand. – It’s my fault. | -找她拍的人很多 -怪我 |
[15:42] | I told you both that I could, | 我跟你们都说我可以 |
[15:43] | and I didn’t realize. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 但我当时没想到 抱歉 抱歉 |
[15:47] | Go suit up, Miss In Demand. | 去穿衣 需求小姐 |
[15:51] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:53] | The agency sent me. | 中介让我来的 |
[15:54] | I audition today. | 我今天面试 |
[15:59] | OK. We’ll use you in the orgy. | 好 你可以拍群交 |
[16:01] | Go talk to her, with the clipboard. | 去找她谈 拿着笔记板的 |
[16:04] | She’ll run you through hair and wardrobe. | 她会带你去选头发和衣服 |
[16:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:15] | Lori. | 洛瑞 |
[16:18] | Yeah. | 什么 |
[16:20] | Don’t be apologizin’ for who you are. | 不要为自己的身份道歉 |
[16:22] | See, girl, we just keep moving up. | 瞧 我们正混得风生水起 |
[16:26] | – And with this award– – It’s just a nomination, C.C. | -加上这个奖项 -只是提名 CC |
[16:34] | You gonna win, girl. | 你会赢的 姑娘 |
[16:47] | – Miss me already, huh? – Hey, Abby. | -已经开始想我了吗 -你好 艾比 |
[16:50] | So why was I summoned? | 叫我来什么事 |
[16:52] | What’s the deal? | 怎么回事 |
[16:54] | You’re throwin’ away sevens! | 你把7给扔了 |
[16:56] | Hey, Mike. You’re in charge tonight. | 麦克 今晚你负责 |
[16:58] | What? | 什么 |
[17:00] | Vince. Him? Come on. | 文森特 他 不是吧 |
[17:01] | Did I say Mike was in charge? | 我不是说了吗 麦克负责 |
[17:04] | Yeah, I think I did. | 是 我说了 |
[17:05] | – What the fuck? – Abby: Where are we going? | -搞什么 -我们去哪 |
[17:07] | Road trip. Tonight only. | 公路旅行 就今晚 |
[17:09] | – What about the Hi-Hat? – Yeah, what about the Hi-Hat? | -那踩镲怎么办 -对 踩镲怎么办 |
[17:11] | I called Annette. | 我打给了安奈特 |
[17:14] | She’s gonna come in and cover for you. | 她会过来顶你的班 |
[17:15] | Boss man, I don’t think I was angling for any kind of promotion. | 老大 我没有想升职的意思 |
[17:19] | Beside the fact that you’re crossin’ lines here. | 更何况你有点过分了 |
[17:21] | I mean, I’m fuckin’ blood, right? | 我可是亲兄弟 对吗 |
[17:22] | Mike, you’re gonna be fine. You know why? | 麦克 你可以的 知道为什么吗 |
[17:24] | ‘Cause I trust you. | 因为我信任你 |
[17:25] | Fuck this! | 去你妈的 |
[17:27] | Fuck this fuckin’ game! | 去你妈的牌 |
[17:28] | My grandma plays gin! | 我奶奶才玩金拉米纸牌 |
[17:30] | Let’s go. I got a rental outside, | 走吧 我租的车在外面等着呢 |
[17:32] | you bring your camera, you want. | 愿意的话 带上你的相机 |
[17:34] | Mike, it’ll be fucking great. | 麦克 你会很棒的 |
[17:39] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[17:46] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你个问题吗 |
[17:51] | Sure. | 当然 |
[17:54] | There’s this girl, Frances Matarazzo, in my homeroom. | 我的辅导班上有个女孩 弗兰西斯·马塔拉佐 |
[17:59] | I really like her, and I think she really likes me. | 我真的很喜欢她 我觉得她也真的喜欢我 |
[18:03] | – OK. – But my best friend Stan, he really likes her. | -好吧 -但是我最好的朋友斯坦也喜欢她 |
[18:08] | So I want to ask her to go to the movies, | 所以我想请她一起去看电影 |
[18:10] | but I don’t want to make Stan feel crappy. | 但不想让斯坦不开心 |
[18:13] | And I don’t want him to get pissed off at me | 我不想他生我的气 |
[18:15] | and not be my friend anymore. | 不和我做朋友了 |
[18:16] | Yeah, sounds like a problem. | 听起来确实很为难 |
[18:18] | I mean, Mom, Frances doesn’t even like him. | 妈 弗兰西斯根本不喜欢他 |
[18:21] | If you were me, what would you do? | 如果你是我 你会怎么做 |
[18:28] | I don’t know. Girls are gonna come and go. | 不知道 女孩总是来来去去 |
[18:31] | Mom, I really, really like her. | 妈 我真的 真的喜欢她 |
[18:35] | Then I would ask myself | 那我会问自己 |
[18:38] | which was more important to me… | 哪一个对我更重要 |
[18:43] | the friendship or the movie date. | 友情还是电影约会 |
[18:46] | So you’re goin’ out with girls now? | 所以你现在开始和女孩约会了 |
[18:48] | Just a few. | 只有几个 |
[18:49] | As opposed to every girl in the world? | 和世界上所有女孩有什么区别 |
[18:51] | Stop, OK? | 别说了 好吗 |
[18:55] | You know, I’ve been doing pretty good at work lately. | 我最近工作情况很好 |
[18:57] | What do you think about me looking around for a two-bedroom? | 你觉得我找一间两室的房子怎么样 |
[19:00] | – OK. – Like, for us. | -好吧 -给我们的 |
[19:07] | Not a good idea? | 不喜欢吗 |
[19:08] | – We can look together. – Yeah. | -我们可以一起找 -好 |
[19:14] | I don’t mean right away, but soon. | 我不是说现在 但是快了 |
[19:17] | – How soon? – Soon. | -多快 -很快 |
[19:29] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[19:37] | Come on. | 来 |
[19:44] | Yeah, it don’t look like much now, | 和那时不是很一样了 |
[19:45] | but you shoulda seen it when I was a kid. | 但你应该看看我小时候这里的样子 |
[19:50] | – Jesus. – What? | -天呐 -怎么了 |
[19:52] | Condom graveyard down there. | 这里是避孕套坟场 |
[19:56] | The Coney Island whitefish. | 科尼岛废弃套 |
[19:59] | Yeah, summertime there’d be couples down there | 夏天的时候这里会有情侣 |
[20:01] | doing everything from makin’ out to straight fuckin’. | 各种亲热甚至直接开操 |
[20:04] | My friends and I would be up here peering down, | 我朋友和我过来偷看 |
[20:07] | we’d see a couple people humpin’ away, | 我们会看见几个人摩擦下体 |
[20:10] | we’d pour water on ’em through the slats and then run like hell. | 就从木板间朝他们泼水 然后拔腿就跑 |
[20:13] | Pure class. | 极品 |
[20:15] | Lots of babies being made. | 造了很多娃 |
[20:17] | Lots of kids running around Brooklyn with the name Sandy. | 很多布鲁克林的小孩都叫仙蒂 |
[20:24] | Did you ever take any girls down there? | 你有带过什么女孩来这吗 |
[20:27] | Once. Marie Amalfitano. | 一次 玛丽·阿玛菲塔诺 |
[20:30] | But we were in like sixth grade, so it was mostly kissing. | 但那时我们才六年级 所以主要是亲嘴 |
[20:37] | For me it was always the boathouse. | 对我来说船屋再熟悉不过了 |
[20:40] | My parents’ club. | 我父母的俱乐部 |
[20:43] | Well, welcome to the great state of Un-Connecticut. | 欢迎来到伟大的”未割过的”康涅狄格州 |
[20:49] | I think I would have had a lot more fun here. | 我觉得我在这会很开心的 |
[20:54] | Yeah, I heard she’s a dental hygienist now. | 我听说她现在是名洁牙师了 |
[20:58] | – Who? – Marie. | -谁 -玛丽 |
[21:01] | Amalfitano. | 阿玛菲塔诺 |
[21:05] | Saw you also got one of the AFAA nominations. | 看见你也获得了美国成人电影节的提名 |
[21:09] | You too? What was yours for? | 你也被提名了吗 提名的什么 |
[21:14] | Best Actress. | 最佳女演员 |
[21:18] | Just Supporting, me. | 我只是女配角 |
[21:21] | It’s all cake, right? | 只有屁股出镜吗 |
[21:25] | You see me on TV last night? | 昨晚在电视上看见我了吗 |
[21:28] | Midnight Blue. | 午夜深蓝 |
[21:30] | That Channel J show. | 那个J频道节目 |
[21:32] | With the Screw guy. Al. | 和那个男演员 艾尔 |
[21:34] | Oh, that Channel 35 show? Yeah, I’ve seen that. | 你说那个35频道的节目 我看了 |
[21:36] | Uh-huh. He interviews you just like Johnny Carson, | 他就像约翰尼·卡森一样采访你 |
[21:39] | except he’s asking you, like, about fuckin’ and suckin’. | 只不过他问的都是 操和口 |
[21:45] | You should go on with him. | 你应该继续和他拍 |
[21:46] | Millions of guys watch, | 好多男人看 |
[21:47] | and you don’t have to do much. | 你也不用太辛苦 |
[21:51] | – He just asked you to go on it? – Nope. Kiki set it up. | -他请你去的吗 -没有 琪琪安排的 |
[22:00] | She’s your manager? | 她是你的经理人吗 |
[22:02] | Manager, agent, whatever she wants to call herself. | 经理人 经纪人 随便她怎么称呼自己 |
[22:08] | Do you want to meet her? | 想见见她吗 |
[22:11] | Uh, maybe another time. | 改天吧 |
[22:16] | So anyway, after we taped the show, | 我们录完节目后 |
[22:18] | the guy Al, he invites me back to his office, | 艾尔邀请我去他办公室 |
[22:21] | and I’m thinkin’, “OK, here it comes. | 然后我想着 “好吧 开始了 |
[22:24] | Now I gotta blow him or whatever for the spot.” | 现在我得给他口交或者什么的来拿下这个角色” |
[22:27] | But really he just asks if he can go down on me. | 但实际上他却问能不能帮我口 |
[22:31] | Just asks it like I have to give permission. | 他问得好像必须得经过我同意似的 |
[22:34] | What? | 什么 |
[22:36] | And afterwards he gives me half of his sandwich | 事后他把他的三明治分了一半给我 |
[22:40] | and we talk about how he can’t get his favorite deli | 然后我们聊起了他最喜欢的熟食 |
[22:42] | to deliver below 23rd Street. | 不在二十三街以北配送 |
[22:46] | I mean, whatever, right? | 我是说 什么都行 对吧 |
[22:52] | – What the hell? – Alright, stand aside. | -什么鬼 -站开点 |
[22:54] | Look, there’s an art to his, alright? | 听着 这是讲究技巧的 知道吧 |
[23:09] | Just ’cause it looks easy don’t mean that it is. | 因为看起来简单并不意味着真的简单 |
[23:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:15] | Right? | 好吗 |
[23:17] | Alright. Here’s the secret. | 我把秘诀告诉你 |
[23:19] | You gotta bank it. | 你得让球弹起来 |
[23:21] | Watch. | 看好了 |
[23:26] | Huh? OK? | 学会了吗 |
[23:29] | No, sorry, it says “No bank shots.” | 不好意思 这写着”不要弹球” |
[23:33] | Yeah. Exactly. | 是的 没错 |
[23:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:40] | – Here we go. Here we go. – Alright. | -来吧 试试 -好吧 |
[23:48] | Stick with me, kid, I’ll show you the world, huh? | 跟着我 我会给你一个全新的世界 |
[23:55] | Gimme my hand back! | 别抓着我的手 |
[23:57] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[24:03] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[24:04] | Just a dollar minimum | 最低仅需一美元 |
[24:06] | is all it takes to smell it, | 你就能闻到 |
[24:07] | touch it, taste it– right now! | 触碰到 品尝到 就是现在 |
[24:10] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[24:11] | Fuck you! | 操你妈的 |
[24:13] | Gimme my goddamn hand back! | 放开我的手 |
[24:15] | – Fuck you, asshole! – Hey, you alright? | -去你妈的 混蛋 -你没事吧 |
[24:17] | – Get me out of here! – Elise, lift it up! | -把我弄出去 -埃莉斯 把手松开 |
[24:19] | – Fuck you too, Frankie! | 去你妈的 弗兰奇 |
[24:21] | – Alright. Alright, relax. Relax. – Where you goin’?! | -好了好了 放松 -你要去哪 |
[24:26] | Whoa, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:27] | The best pussy in New York City, | 纽约城里最好的逼 |
[24:30] | right here! | 就在这里 |
[24:32] | Hey, Elise. Hey. | 埃莉斯 |
[24:34] | The button. Push the button! | 那个按钮 按下去 |
[24:35] | See what he fuckin’ did to me?! | 你看他对我做了什么 |
[24:37] | Alright, he’s got long fingernails. | 他只是指甲太长了 |
[24:38] | What, you gonna chop his fuckin’ arm off? | 你要做什么 把他的手砍了吗 |
[24:40] | You fuckin’ serious, Frankie? | 你他妈是认真的吗 弗兰奇 |
[24:42] | Push the fuckin’ button! | 快按那该死的按钮 |
[24:43] | – Fuckin’ asshole! – Push the button! | -你这个王八蛋 -按下去 |
[24:45] | Push the– Push the fuckin’ button! | 快按 快按下去 |
[24:48] | – Push it! – I am! It’s fuckin’ broken! | -快按啊 -我在按 但是它坏了 |
[24:52] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[24:53] | Alright, sir, just, uh, wait there. | 先生 在那等一会 |
[24:57] | Ah, you bitch! | 你这婊子 |
[24:59] | Alright, relax. | 放松 |
[25:00] | Will you get me out of here?! | 你能把我的手弄出来吗 |
[25:01] | Relax! Relax! | 放松 放松 |
[25:03] | – Alright, easy. – Get it open! | -放松 -快把它弄开 |
[25:04] | There you go. | 好了 |
[25:06] | Look what she did to me! | 你看她对我做了什么 |
[25:08] | Oh, my– My watch! Where’s my wa– | 我的手表 我的手表去哪了 |
[25:10] | – What? Elise! – She took my watch! | -什么 埃莉斯 -她偷了我的手表 |
[25:12] | The watch! | 把手表交出来 |
[25:14] | – Ah, fuck! – There it is. | -操 -在那 |
[25:15] | Girl, girls, girls! | 姑娘们 |
[25:18] | I’m goin’ to the cops! | 我要去找警察 |
[25:19] | – Right now! – Coulda been worse. | -现在就去 -本会更糟的 |
[25:21] | She coulda taken the wedding ring. | 她本可以拿走你的结婚戒指 |
[25:23] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[25:25] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[25:27] | Elise, you OK in there? | 埃莉斯 你还好吗 |
[25:28] | Fuck you, Frankie. | 去你妈的 弗兰奇 |
[25:30] | You alright, baby? | 你还好吗 宝贝 |
[25:37] | Ahh. No, I will not be paying my tab. | 不 我不会付我的账单的 |
[25:40] | Did I say anything? | 我说什么了吗 |
[25:42] | But if things go good Thursday, I might be. | 但如果星期四事情进展得顺利 我可能会的 |
[25:44] | – What’s Thursday? – A legit call-back. | -星期四有什么事 -一次合法的加班 |
[25:47] | Fantastic! For what? | 太棒了 为了什么 |
[25:48] | A revival of Zoo Story. | 动物园故事的复兴 |
[25:50] | It’s in New Hope, Pennsylvania, | 在宾夕法尼亚州的新希望镇 |
[25:51] | but right now I’ll go anywhere. | 但现在我想去哪就去哪 |
[25:53] | I thought you were busy. | 我还以为你很忙 |
[25:54] | Just some porn. I’m trying not to do so much of that. | 拍一些黄片罢了 我在试着少拍点 |
[25:59] | Three years Juilliard, two years La MaMa, | 在茱莉亚音乐学院三年 在妈妈剧场两年 |
[26:00] | and it’s like I got a brand on my forehead from that shit. | 好像我额头被打上了这些东西的烙印一样 |
[26:06] | Every casting agent in town | 在我试镜前 |
[26:07] | is whispering something about the size of my dick | 城里的每个星探 |
[26:09] | before I walk in for any read. | 都在嘀咕着我老二的大小 |
[26:11] | Well, as long as they say nice things. | 只要说的是好话就行了 |
[26:15] | To New Hope. | 敬新希望镇 |
[26:17] | To any hope at all. | 敬所有的希望 |
[26:34] | – Welcome to Neponsit. – Whose house is this? | -欢迎来到内邦西 -这是谁的房子 |
[26:37] | My Aunt Celeste. | 我姑姑西莱斯特的 |
[26:39] | She’s upstate visiting her daughter. | 她去州北部看她女儿了 |
[26:49] | Where is Miss Havisham’s wedding cake? | 富婆的结婚蛋糕在哪 |
[26:52] | What do you mean? Still hungry? | 什么意思 你还饿吗 |
[26:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:03] | Yeah. Big family. | 是啊 这是个大家庭 |
[27:16] | You were so adorable as a little kid. | 你小时候可真可爱 |
[27:19] | Yeah, I think you’re lookin’ at Frankie there. | 我觉得你看的是弗兰奇 |
[27:21] | No, I’m not. | 不是 |
[27:26] | Oh, shit, you’re right. | 我去 你说得对 |
[27:28] | It is me. | 是我 |
[27:39] | Gene, you need anything? | 吉恩 要来点什么吗 |
[27:41] | I’m fine, Paul. | 不用 保罗 |
[27:43] | Can I have one more? Same thing. | 能再给我来一杯吗 同样的 |
[27:44] | Let me get you a real drink. | 我去给你倒一杯真正的酒 |
[27:46] | Ok. | 好 |
[27:53] | Hey, settle down. | 别激动 |
[28:03] | – He’s the one that hit me first. – I never touched you. | -是他先动的手 -我根本没碰你 |
[28:05] | – Step back! – Faggot! | -退后 -死基佬 |
[28:08] | – You OK? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[28:11] | You fucking cowards. | 一群怂货 |
[28:13] | – “You fucking cowards”. – What’d he hit you with? | -“一群怂货” -他拿什么打的你 |
[28:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:15] | I was coming out of the bar and I got hit from behind. | 我刚从酒吧出来 他从背后打的 |
[28:18] | – So he hit you with his fist? – Officer, it’s dark in there. | -他是用拳头打的你吗 -警官 里面很黑 |
[28:20] | Maybe he was trying to fit | 也许他是想把大黑屌 |
[28:22] | a big black cock in his mouth and he missed! | 塞进你嘴里 结果插偏了 |
[28:23] | – No one’s talking to you! – Lean back, guys. | -没人跟你说话 -都退后 各位 |
[28:25] | How do you know it was him if he hit you from behind? | 如果是背后打的你 你怎么知道是他 |
[28:27] | – I know because– – You know why? | -我知道是因为… -你知道为什么吗 |
[28:29] | ‘Cause maricóns like it from behind. | 因为基佬就喜欢后面被干 |
[28:31] | What did I just say to you? | 我刚跟你说什么了 |
[28:33] | You want to file a complaint? | 你想投诉吗 |
[28:34] | Or can we just take you to the ER and call it a night? | 还是我们带你去医院 然后就此收尾 |
[28:42] | Dee, do up the top button. | 小迪 你把第一颗扣子扣上 |
[28:46] | Yeah, I think it’s hotter like that | 我觉得慢慢进入主题 |
[28:47] | if you slowly take ’em off. | 感觉会更火辣一点 |
[28:49] | Let’s do the talking again. | 开始聊吧 |
[28:50] | I hate to evict you. | 我不想驱逐你 |
[28:53] | Nice and slow. You’re in charge. | 别着急 慢慢来 你说了算 |
[28:56] | Maybe we can work something out. | 也许我们可以想个其他办法 |
[28:59] | How? | 什么办法 |
[29:03] | Mmm. Let’s think, see what pops up. | 来想想看 看有什么主意 |
[29:08] | He owes you money. Enjoy your power. | 他欠你钱 施展你的权力吧 |
[29:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:15] | That’s a week’s rent paid up right there. | 一周的房租就这么一笔勾销 |
[29:18] | OK, Terry, give me a little resistance. | 好 特里 你稍微抵抗一点 |
[29:20] | This is a strange situation. | 这个情况很奇怪 |
[29:22] | – Why would I resist? – Because you’re not in charge here. | -我为什么要抵抗 -因为你说了不算 |
[29:25] | Like I’m kind of the girl here? | 所以我算是被调戏的”妞” |
[29:26] | Don’t look at me. Look at her. | 别看我 看她 |
[29:28] | Yeah, Terry, you kind of are. | 对 特里 你是 |
[29:29] | Candy, how much rent does he owe me? | 糖糖 她欠我多少房租 |
[29:31] | I’m not loving the color of that sofa. | 我不喜欢那个沙发的颜色 |
[29:32] | Oh, fuck me! Guys? Fuck! | 我操 干什么呢 操 |
[29:35] | Cut. Cut. | 卡 卡 |
[29:44] | OK, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:46] | I know everybody’s tired, | 我知道大家都累了 |
[29:48] | but we have gotta get these scenes by the morning, alright? | 但我们得在天亮之前拍完这些镜头 好吗 |
[29:52] | We’re already a day overdue on the camera. | 我们的摄像机已经逾期一天了 |
[29:54] | Can we reset? | 再来一次 |
[29:58] | Let’s get to the fucking! | 开始操的部分吧 |
[30:22] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[30:27] | Look who’s home, Jeremy. | 你看谁回来了 杰里米 |
[30:29] | It’s your fucking Dada. | 是你那个该死的爹 |
[30:31] | – Can I just breathe here? – Here, breathe with him. | -我能喘口气吗 -给 你带着他一起喘吧 |
[30:37] | He’s been crying all day, I’m exhausted. | 他哭了一整天 我快累死了 |
[30:39] | Did you take him to the pediatrician? | 你带他去看儿科医生了吗 |
[30:42] | This morning. | 上午去的 |
[30:43] | He wants to test him for allergies. | 他想给他检查下过敏原 |
[30:45] | – What allergies? – All. | -什么过敏原 -全部 |
[30:50] | I’m gonna go back to bed. | 我继续睡了 |
[30:51] | Don’t fall asleep on me, OK? | 你别睡着 |
[30:53] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[30:57] | You OK there, buddy? | 你还好吗 小兄弟 |
[31:06] | Candy. | 糖糖 |
[31:08] | I want to rap to you about something. | 我想跟你说个事 |
[31:13] | Hey, baby. Just give us a second, alright? | 宝贝 你们稍等一下好吗 |
[31:17] | Thanks, Dee. | 谢谢 小迪 |
[31:19] | Look, I been coming down here a while | 我已经来这里一段时间了 |
[31:21] | to see what you do, how you do. | 看你做什么 看你怎么做 |
[31:24] | And I gotta say… | 我得说一句… |
[31:26] | the males you use, | 你用的男角色 |
[31:28] | they don’t look like real men. | 看起来不像真男人 |
[31:32] | They don’t even fuck like real men. | 操起人来也不像真男人 |
[31:33] | Yeah, no kidding. | 当然 |
[31:37] | How come you hardly use any brothers? | 你为什么从来不用黑人 |
[31:40] | Where we goin’ with this, Larry? | 你想说什么 拉里 |
[31:53] | – Are you serious? – Why not? | -你是认真的吗 -有何不可 |
[31:56] | I mean, a pimp is a performer, right? | 皮条客都是演员 |
[31:59] | I perform every day. | 我每天都表演 |
[32:00] | And depending who I gotta deal with, it’s a different role. | 对着不同的人 我就是不同的角色 |
[32:03] | Hoes, cops, other pimps. | 妓女 警察 其他皮条客 |
[32:07] | I am who I need to be to control the situation. | 为了掌控局势 我会成为需要成为的人 |
[32:10] | Yeah, but that’s the thing. | 对 但这就是问题所在 |
[32:12] | Guys like you, it’s all about control. | 你们这样的人 很喜欢掌控 |
[32:15] | That shit don’t play here. You gotta give all that up. | 那一套在这行不通的 要全部放弃 |
[32:18] | Show your ass, do what you’re told. | 该出现就出现 要言听计从 |
[32:23] | Think you could do that, Larry? | 你做得到吗 拉里 |
[32:27] | I can do whatever I put my mind to. | 只要我下了决心 没什么做不到 |
[32:30] | Can’t bitch-slap a camera. | 反正不能打摄像机 |
[32:59] | Long day’s night. | 忙完了就休息 |
[33:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:17] | Who was that lady you were talking to today? | 今天跟你聊天的女士是谁 |
[33:20] | You mean Genevieve Furie? | 你是说吉纳维芙·福瑞吗 |
[33:21] | No. | 不是吧 |
[33:23] | The fuck! Harvey, you don’t give me a heads-up? | 我去 哈维 你都不提前跟我说的吗 |
[33:26] | I didn’t want to make you nervous. | 我不想让你紧张 |
[33:27] | Oh, for Christ’s sake. | 我的老天爷 |
[33:33] | Did she say anything? | 她说什么了吗 |
[33:35] | You want to meet her? | 你想见她吗 |
[33:57] | You know who that is, right? | 你知道他是谁吧 |
[33:58] | I know he need to get a new wig. | 我知道他得买个新假发了 |
[34:05] | Listen up! | 都听好 |
[34:07] | Turn the music down for this. | 把音乐调小声点 |
[34:09] | Turn it down! | 小点声 |
[34:13] | It’s 4 am, and all y’all know this the moment | 现在凌晨4点了 而大家都知道这个时候 |
[34:15] | where my man Vincent kick this party up a notch | 我哥们文森特会让你们每个人手里都有免费酒喝 |
[34:18] | by making sure everybody have a free drink in their hand. | 从而让派对气氛更上一层楼 |
[34:22] | That’s right, | 没错 |
[34:23] | 4 am, and y’all sippin’ on a new one. | 凌晨4点 而你们开始喝新的一轮 |
[34:27] | But I ain’t Vincent. | 不过我不是文森特 |
[34:28] | Do I even look I-talian? | 我长得像意大利人吗 |
[34:30] | In fact, I don’t look anything like a motherfucker | 实际上 我长得一点儿都不像需要给别人 |
[34:32] | who needs to give a free drink to anyone, ever. | 免费酒水的傻逼 从来不是 |
[34:35] | So if y’all want to keep this party happenin’, | 所以如果你们还想把派对开下去 |
[34:37] | y’all gonna get to the bar, | 就到吧台去 |
[34:38] | put down some cash money on some alcohol, | 花钱买酒 |
[34:41] | or I’m gonna bounce your ass | 不然我就把你们 |
[34:42] | into the cold light of the early morn. | 赶出去吹冷风 |
[34:45] | Mike, | 麦克 |
[34:46] | you’re honorary Italian! | 你可是名誉上的意大利人 |
[34:47] | Hey, fuggedaboutit! | 再别想了 |
[34:49] | Paisans, let’s drink! | 老乡们 来喝吧 |
[35:01] | That girl today on set? | 今天在片场的那个女孩 |
[35:05] | She just sashays in, | 她就那样大摇大摆走进来 |
[35:07] | says she wants to make a movie with us. | 说她想和我们拍个电影 |
[35:10] | And she’s like some college girl | 她就像个大学生 |
[35:12] | from, like… wherever. | 鬼知道从什么地方来的 |
[35:15] | And that’s the thing. | 问题就在此 |
[35:16] | They’re all like that now. | 她们现在都像这样 |
[35:18] | Like everybody that I work with, all the girls, | 和我共事的所有人 所有姑娘 |
[35:22] | never whored, never will. | 从来没卖过 将来也不会卖 |
[35:25] | It’s like they just decided | 她们就像是突然决定 |
[35:27] | that they want to make porn flicks. | 想要拍黄片 |
[35:30] | Like they sat down with their guidance counselors | 好像她们和辅导员坐下谈话 |
[35:32] | and made a plan. | 制定了计划一样 |
[35:36] | Thing is… | 关键是 |
[35:39] | everything and everybody, | 所有事情 所有人 |
[35:42] | it’s just, it’s getting… | 都变得 |
[35:47] | I don’t know, it’s… | 我不知道 |
[35:49] | it’s changed, C.C., you know? | 都变了 CC 你懂吗 |
[35:52] | It’s not like how it was when we started. | 跟我们刚开始时不一样了 |
[35:56] | It’s– It’s different. | 不一样了 |
[35:57] | The– The… directors | 导 导演们 |
[35:59] | and the actors, and it’s just… | 还有演员 这就像 |
[36:06] | …it’s like a free world. | 就像是个自由世界 |
[36:08] | A free world. | 自由世界 |
[36:13] | You know, the awards, | 你知道吗 那些奖项 |
[36:16] | they say that all the nominees | 他们说所有的提名者 |
[36:17] | are going out to L.A. For the award show. | 都会去洛杉矶 去参加颁奖典礼 |
[36:20] | No kidding. | 真的 |
[36:21] | Like on a plane? | 坐飞机去 |
[36:23] | Yeah. Yeah, they say it’s like a thing, | 是啊 他们说都这样 |
[36:26] | like– like a– | 像是 像是 |
[36:30] | like an important thing for the business. | 关系到行业的一件大事 |
[36:33] | They say everybody’s gonna be there. | 他们说所有人都会去 |
[36:36] | I don’t know, maybe we should go. | 我也不知道 也许我们该去 |
[37:19] | You goin’ out for the AFAA awards? | 你要去参加美国成人电影节吗 |
[37:22] | I hope so. | 我希望去 |
[37:24] | I never been to L.A. Before. | 我从来没去过洛杉矶 |
[37:27] | It’s a chance to meet-and-greet the whole industry, both coasts. | 这是认识整个行业的机会 东西海岸 |
[37:31] | Like who? | 比如谁 |
[37:32] | De Renzy, Damiano, | 德兰兹 达米亚诺 |
[37:34] | Spinelli, Arthur Morowitz, | 斯皮内利 亚瑟·莫洛维茨 |
[37:37] | the Mitchells. | 米切尔兄弟 |
[37:39] | You want, I can arrange sit-downs. | 如果你想 我可以安排你们见面 |
[37:42] | Absolutely. | 当然想 |
[37:43] | Then you gotta hire me as your agent. | 那你就得雇我当你的经纪人 |
[37:46] | I get ten percent of everything, | 我拿所有薪酬的10% |
[37:47] | no more, no less, no strings. | 一点不多 一点不少 没有附加条件 |
[37:50] | – Why me? – Because when I watch you in a flick, | -为什么是我 -因为我在电影里看到你时 |
[37:53] | I see a woman who genuinely looks like she’s enjoying herself. | 我看到的是一个真正在享受的女人 |
[37:57] | Sometimes I do, but sometimes… | 有时候我很享受 不过有时 |
[37:59] | I’m not saying what you think I’m saying. | 我说的不是你以为的意思 |
[38:01] | I’m saying you’re an actor. | 我是说你是个演员 |
[38:06] | Do you know what a gift that is, | 你知道能在银幕上让人信服 |
[38:07] | to be able to sell it onscreen? | 是怎么样的天赋吗 |
[38:09] | I’ve never really thought about it, I just… | 我从来没认真考虑过 我只是 |
[38:12] | Like I was telling Shana, this whole thing is new for porn, | 就像我跟莎娜说的 这一切对黄片来说都是新的 |
[38:15] | agents actually representing the talent– | 经济人真的代表演员 |
[38:18] | new on this coast, at least. | 至少在这边是新鲜事 |
[38:20] | Here, the only thing agents did | 在这 经纪人唯一干过的事就是 |
[38:22] | was find fresh bodies for directors. | 给导演找新鲜肉体 |
[38:25] | We worked for them. | 我们为他们工作 |
[38:26] | But out west, girls are starting to get repped. | 但是在西海岸 姑娘们开始有了代理 |
[38:31] | You let me guide your career, | 你让我为你的职业生涯领路 |
[38:32] | we’re both gonna make a lot of money. | 我们都能赚一大笔钱 |
[38:40] | That’s what C.C. Always says. | CC总是这么说 |
[38:44] | The other day on set, | 那天在片场 |
[38:45] | what were you talking to the director about? | 你在跟导演说些什么 |
[38:47] | About treating my client with respect, | 说对待我的演员放尊重点 |
[38:51] | professional respect. | 专业的尊重 |
[38:53] | Look, C.C. Is a pimp | 听着 CC是个 |
[38:57] | who’s in way over his head, | 自不量力的皮条客 |
[38:59] | and the only thing he’s gonna do is drag you down. | 他只会拖你的后腿 |
[39:06] | In the summers, my Aunt Celeste, | 在夏天 我姑姑西莱斯特 |
[39:07] | she’d send all the rug-rat cousins out here to the beach. | 她总是把所有年幼的兄弟们打发到沙滩上 |
[39:11] | She’d sit on the porch with her sisters and play canasta, | 她会和她的姐妹们坐在走廊 打桥牌 |
[39:15] | talk about shit you wouldn’t believe. | 谈一些你不会相信的玩意 |
[39:17] | Like, “If you can’t marry Italian, | 好比 如果你不能嫁给意大利人 |
[39:19] | what’s the next best choice?” | 那第二好的选择是什么 |
[39:21] | And me and Frank, we’d come up from the beach, | 然后我和弗兰奇 我们从沙滩回来 |
[39:23] | too much sand in our shorts, | 短裤里全是沙子 |
[39:25] | and our other aunt, Carmen, | 然后我们另一个姑姑 卡门 |
[39:28] | she’d give us a taste of her wine in a paper cup, | 她会给我们尝一口装在纸杯里的红酒 |
[39:31] | and then we’d run back to the house, to the backyard, | 然后我们就跑回房子 去后院 |
[39:33] | and my Uncle Ernie would be back there with all the husbands, | 我叔叔恩尼会和所有老公一起在那里 |
[39:35] | he’d give us a taste, | 他会让我们感受下 |
[39:37] | and if he was winnin’, let us play a hand for him. | 如果他赢了 就让我们帮他打一盘 |
[39:40] | All day, back and forth, back and forth like that. | 一整天 来来回回 来来回回 |
[39:43] | So what is the next best choice? | 第二好的选择是什么 |
[39:46] | For a husband? | 对丈夫来说吗 |
[39:47] | Aunt Celeste, she liked the Jews. | 西莱斯特姑姑 她喜欢犹太人 |
[39:49] | Jews, they make better money | 犹太人 他们赚钱更多 |
[39:51] | and generally don’t hit the wives or beat on the kids. | 通常不会打老婆和孩子 |
[39:57] | I love this. | 我喜欢 |
[40:00] | Yeah. It’s the best. | 嗯 这最好了 |
[40:03] | This is us. | 这就是我们 |
[40:11] | – Oh, shit, we gotta get back. – What’s the rush? | -靠 我们该回去了 -急什么 |
[40:12] | – Fuck! I almost forgot the baby shower. – What baby shower? | -靠 我差点忘了迎婴派对 -什么迎婴派对 |
[40:33] | I want D-80, half a load. | 我要尼康D80 一半胶卷 |
[40:34] | – You have the blood knife? – Man: Right, yeah. | -血刀在你那吧 -嗯 |
[40:36] | I want to see the incision, you know? That’s good. | 我想看到切割 那样会很好 |
[40:39] | Use the air cannon for the splatter on the wall. | 用空气炮在墙上制造飞溅的血迹 |
[40:41] | – You know what to do. – Great. | -你知道该怎么做 -好 |
[40:43] | Oren, I think we’re gonna start with a wide two-shot, | 奥伦 我们会以双人特写镜头开始 |
[40:46] | then you dolly in from there and stay on her face. | 然后你移动摄影车 专注于她的脸 |
[40:49] | I’ll do him. | 我拍他 |
[40:50] | Janet, when you’re stabbing him for the first time, | 珍内特 你第一次捅他的时候 |
[40:53] | I want to see rage in your eyes. | 我要看到你眼中的愤怒 |
[40:54] | Rage, OK? You’re doing great. | 愤怒懂吗 很棒 |
[40:57] | First position, everybody. | 大家各就各位 |
[40:58] | Nobody fuck it up. I want to get it in one. | 不要搞砸 我想一次成功 |
[41:00] | I’m going handheld on this. | 我会用手拿着 |
[41:02] | OK, Oren, are you ready? | 奥伦 准备好了吗 |
[41:04] | – Yeah. – OK. | -嗯 -好 |
[41:06] | Raise it higher. | 再高点 |
[41:08] | That’s good, but lift your chin a little. | 很好 下巴抬上去点 |
[41:10] | OK? You look great. Alright… | 好吗 很好 |
[41:16] | – Where the hell were you? – Don’t start, OK? | -你去哪儿了 -别说了 |
[41:19] | You were supposed to take Patrick to the dentist two hours ago! | 你两小时前该带帕特里克去看牙医的 |
[41:23] | There was a pile-up on the bridge. Nothing I could do about it. | 桥上堵车 我也没办法 |
[41:25] | He’s gonna wind up with more holes than teeth. | 他的蛀牙会越来越多的 |
[41:28] | – Here. Take him. – Not now, Fran. | -带他去 -现在不行 弗兰 |
[41:31] | – I’m supposed to go– – I said not now! | -我要去 -我说了现在不行 |
[41:33] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[41:40] | Miss Furie, I have gotta tell you– | 福瑞小姐 我得跟你说 |
[41:42] | Agneiszka. | 阿格涅兹卡 |
[41:44] | “Genevieve Furie” is just for show. | 吉纳维芙·福瑞是为了演出而取的 |
[41:47] | Agneiszka, I have learned so much | 阿格涅兹卡 看你拍的影片 |
[41:50] | watching the films you directed. | 我学到了很多 |
[41:52] | And I have seen all of ’em, | 我全都看过了 |
[41:54] | ’cause I know you started in skin flicks like me. | 因为我知道你和我一样一开始也是拍色情片 |
[41:57] | – And now– – And now they let me do the trash and the slash | -而现在 -现在他们让我拍杀人 砍人 |
[42:00] | and the horror and… | 恐怖片 |
[42:03] | It’s still porn. But different. | 还是色情片 但是不一样 |
[42:06] | Well, it’s more than fuck films. | 不只是色情片 |
[42:17] | So why did you come to our set? | 那你为什么来我们的片场 |
[42:19] | Harvey asked me. | 哈维让我来的 |
[42:21] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[42:23] | And we share some history. | 我们有过历史 |
[42:25] | Me, I don’t like women, you know? | 我 我不喜欢女人 你知道吗 |
[42:28] | They talking too much, they slow things down, | 话太多了 拖慢进度 |
[42:30] | they can’t lift track, they can’t move camera, they.. | 没法抬轨道 没法移动摄像机 她们 |
[42:40] | If I was your teacher, | 我要是你的老师 |
[42:43] | from what I see yesterday, | 从我昨天所见来看 |
[42:45] | I give you a “C.” | 我给你打C |
[42:48] | First of all, your camera guy, | 首先 你的摄影师 |
[42:50] | he think he’s your co-director. | 他觉得他是你的副导演 |
[42:52] | Put him in his place, | 让他做好自己的工作 |
[42:54] | or fire him and shoot it yourself. | 不然就炒了他 你自己拍 |
[42:56] | Second of all, your crew is shit. | 其次 你的团队太烂了 |
[42:58] | There’s plenty of legitimate pros out there | 外面有很多专业人士 |
[43:00] | who’d be happy to moonlight for extra dollars. | 他们会很乐意兼职赚外快 |
[43:03] | Just put the word out and they find you. | 把消息传出去 他们就会找上你 |
[43:06] | Third of all, anyone can fuck on film, | 第三 任何人都能在电影里做爱 |
[43:11] | but hardly anyone can act. | 但很少有人会演 |
[43:13] | – Yeah. – To me, I’d rather use real actor | -嗯 -对我来说 我宁愿用真的演员 |
[43:16] | – with normal-sized prick. – Yeah. | -屌正常大小就好 -嗯 |
[43:17] | Because what happen when they actually have to stop fucking? | 当他们停止做爱后怎么办 |
[43:20] | When they have to open their mouth and sell a character? | 当他们不得不张嘴说话 饰演角色的时候 |
[43:23] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吧 -嗯 |
[43:25] | Four, stop using whores. | 第四 别再用妓女了 |
[43:30] | They’re dead around the eyes. | 他们眼神无力 |
[43:41] | Got some bubbly for the ladies! | 给女士们准备了香槟酒 |
[43:45] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[43:55] | – You’re sure it’s a girl, right? – Yeah. | -你确定是女孩吗 -嗯 |
[44:01] | In case the damn doctor’s wrong. | 以防万一医生错了 |
[44:05] | Yo, come on! | 开门 |
[44:06] | You got customers out here freezin’ our nuts off! | 外面客人都要冻死了 |
[44:08] | – Come on! – Vincent: Big bad wolf. | -开门 -大灰狼 |
[44:18] | Alright. | 好了 |
[44:19] | Raise a glass for Adam or Eve. | 为亚当或者夏娃举杯 |
[44:33] | We ain’t here for no Al fresco shit. | 我们不要在外面喝酒 |
[44:35] | Guys, it’s a baby shower. A girl thing. | 里面在办迎婴派对 女生的事 |
[44:40] | Let ’em have their party. | 让她们开派对吧 |
[44:42] | Hey, Daddy. | 爹地 |
[44:46] | What’s goin’ on in there? | 里面怎么回事 |
[44:47] | I just said. | 我刚说了 |
[44:50] | Bought a motherfuckin’ present for the bitch. | 给那贱人买了礼物 |
[44:52] | Oh, that’s sweet. | 真贴心 |
[44:55] | If it’s so girly-girly, why the fuck Vince in there? | 如果是女生的事 文斯怎么在里面 |
[45:12] | Do me a favor. There’s a tribe of Slap-A-Ho’s out there. | 帮我个忙 外面有几个皮条客 |
[45:15] | Can you go babysit them before they break the door down? | 你能去陪陪他们吗 免得他们闯进来 |
[45:22] | Hey, yo, see that bodega on 9th burned down? | 看到第9街上那家商店被烧了吗 |
[45:25] | That why they call it Hell’s Kitchen? | 所以叫做地狱厨房吗 |
[45:27] | – Hey, I got cigars. – My man. | -我有雪茄 -好哥们 |
[45:31] | You know what they’re doing inside, right? | 你知道他们在里面做什么 对吧 |
[45:34] | What do you think they’re doin’? | 你觉得他们在做什么 |
[45:35] | – Connivin’ against our asses. – Yeah. | -密谋造反 -嗯 |
[45:38] | Scratch a bitch, uncover a conspiracy. | 干掉婊子 揭发阴谋 |
[45:49] | OK, a cucumber won’t knock you up. | 黄瓜不会让你怀孕的 |
[45:51] | A cucumber won’t beat your ass. | 黄瓜不会打你 |
[45:54] | Or say, “It ain’t mine.” | 或者说 “不是我的” |
[45:56] | Oh, a cucumber won’t give you the syph. | 黄瓜不会让你染上梅毒 |
[45:58] | – Or hate on your kids. – Nadine: Or take your money. | -或者恨你的孩子 -或者拿你的钱 |
[46:01] | – Or beat your ass. – Loretta: You said that already! | -或者打你 -你已经说过了 |
[46:02] | I’m saying it again. | 我要再说一次 |
[46:06] | Did somebody say soft? It won’t go soft? | 有人说软了吗 不会软的 |
[46:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[46:10] | Wait, which one? | 等等 哪个 |
[46:17] | Sorry I got you kicked out of there. | 抱歉让你被赶出来了 |
[46:19] | Yeah, they didn’t want me in there anyway. | 他们反正不欢迎我 |
[46:39] | Droppin’ off or pickin’ up? | 送人还是接人 |
[46:41] | What do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[46:43] | Question withdrawn. | 收回我的问题 |
[46:44] | Fuck you. People have to eat. | 操你妈 人总得吃饭 |
[46:49] | So how goes your tourist carving? | 你的游客案调查得怎么样了 |
[46:53] | I keep hearing about this | 不断有人跟我提到 |
[46:55] | one hustler kid who disappeared right after. | 一个骗子在那之后消失了 |
[46:57] | Uh, Skeef. Skiff– | 斯基夫 斯格夫 |
[46:59] | You mean Skeets. | 你是说斯基茨吧 |
[47:00] | – Skeets? – Angel Arroyo. | -斯基茨 -安吉尔·阿罗约 |
[47:02] | If he’s vanished, he didn’t vanish far. | 他要是消失了 肯定没跑远 |
[47:05] | His mother lives up in the Bronx. | 他妈妈住在布朗克斯区 |
[47:07] | This here is called… gettin’ some work out of me. | 这叫做 让我干活 |
[47:14] | Cowboys gonna do it again next year. Just wait. | 达拉斯牛仔明年会做到的 等着瞧 |
[47:33] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[47:35] | Listen to this. Listen. | 听听这个 听听 |
[47:38] | “He could be seen from afar among the trees | “可以从远处看到树林里的他 |
[47:42] | putting his arm ’round her waist | 双手搂着她的腰 |
[47:45] | and walking, half-bending over, | 走着 半弯着腰 |
[47:48] | ruffling the chemisette of her bodice with his head.” | 用他的头挤压着她的紧胸内衣” |
[47:52] | There’s four fucking chapters, | 一共四章 |
[47:54] | that’s the closest anybody’s got to fucking! | 这是最接近做爱的描写了 |
[47:59] | Agneiszka said look to the classics. Fuck. | 阿格涅兹卡叫我看经典文学 操 |
[48:03] | – “Moby Dick”? – You gonna make a joke about a sperm whale? | -《白鲸》 -你要开抹香鲸的玩笑吗 |
[48:06] | – “The Iceman Cometh.” – The what? | -《送冰人来了》 -什么 |
[48:08] | “Crotch-22”? | 《第二十二个裆部》[第二十二条军规] |
[48:09] | “The Adventures of Fuckleberry Finn”? | 《操干贝利·费恩历险记》[哈克贝利·费恩历险记] |
[48:10] | Stop. It’s not a fucking party game. | 够了 这不是派对游戏 |
[48:17] | What about fairy tales? | 那童话呢 |
[48:19] | Most of them are about sex, anyway. | 反正大多数都是关于性爱的 |
[48:24] | Hmm. For example? | 比如 |
[48:25] | “Snow White.” | 《白雪公主》 |
[48:27] | You gotta cast dwarfs. | 你得招募侏儒 |
[48:30] | “Cinderella”? No, no. | 《灰姑娘》 不行 |
[48:32] | – Keep goin’. – Ah… “Goldilocks.” | -继续 -《金凤花姑娘》 |
[48:36] | “Somebody’s been sleepin’ in my bed.” | 《有人睡在我的床上》 |
[48:39] | Uh, “Sleeping Beauty.” | 《睡美人》 |
[48:46] | ? Hey there Little Red Riding Hood ? | ?你好 小红帽? |
[48:53] | ? You sure are lookin’ good ? | ?你真好看? |
[48:59] | ? You’re everything ? | ?你就是? |
[49:01] | ? That a big bad wolf could want ? | ?大灰狼梦寐以求的一切? |
[49:20] | How ya doin’? | 你好吗 |
[49:23] | You run this shithole? | 你是这的老板吗 |
[49:26] | I, uh… | 我 |
[49:29] | yep. | 是的 |
[49:29] | Gimme a Dewar’s rocks. | 给我杯帝王 |
[49:30] | Same for Frick and Frack over here. | 富里克和富兰克也各来一杯 |
[49:39] | Heard about that mess the other night. | 听说了那晚的事 |
[49:44] | Do you know who I am? | 知道我是谁吗 |
[49:48] | – The Horse. – That’s right. | -烈马 -没错 |
[49:50] | I got places on either end of Christopher, | 我在克里斯托弗街的两头都有店 |
[49:52] | and one around the corner. | 还有个在街角 |
[49:54] | Nobody fucks with them, do they? | 没人去惹事 对吗 |
[50:02] | Mister Ianniello, | 艾涅罗先生 |
[50:04] | we already have an understanding with Mr. Pipilo. | 我们和皮普洛先生已经达成了共识 |
[50:07] | Oh, Mr. Pipilo. | 皮普洛先生 |
[50:09] | Shit. I didn’t know you were with Rudy. | 靠 我不知道你和鲁迪是一伙的 |
[50:12] | How the fuck am I supposed to know | 我要怎么知道 |
[50:14] | that you’re with a guy | 你和一个人在合作 |
[50:16] | when your customers are getting the shit beat out of them | 每次顾客进出你的店 |
[50:19] | every time they go in and out of your joint? | 就被打得鼻青脸肿 |
[50:21] | I came here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[50:23] | Far be it from me to interject | 我绝不会打扰 |
[50:25] | into the business affairs of Rudy Pipilo. | 鲁迪·皮普洛的生意 |
[50:28] | But if I were you, I’d ask out of that arrangement, | 但我要是你 我就会和他解除协议 |
[50:32] | and possibly get into a new one | 另外找人合作 |
[50:34] | where you’re actually getting the protection you’re paying for. | 获得你花钱买的保护 |
[50:37] | But that’s up to you, not me. | 不过这取决于你 不是我 |
[50:56] | Yo! Hit us again. | 再来一杯 |
[51:02] | He had you backed against the passenger door. | 他把你逼到背靠着右前门 |
[51:19] | Let me hear you say it. | 你说出来 |
[51:22] | Backed against the door, yeah. | 背靠着门 |
[51:23] | So you had no way to escape him? | 所以你逃不出去 |
[51:27] | No. | 是的 |
[51:30] | And he was angry? | 他当时很生气 |
[51:32] | How much do you weigh? | 你多重 |
[51:35] | He weighs nothing. Look at him. | 他没什么体重 看看他 |
[51:38] | Can I tell you how much the other man weighed? | 我能告诉你另外一个人多重吗 |
[51:42] | Two hundred and forty pounds. | 240磅 |
[51:44] | Dios mio. | 天啊 |
[51:47] | So would you say you were in fear for your life? | 所以你觉得你的生命受到了威胁吗 |
[51:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[52:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[52:03] | So where were you? | 你当时在哪 |
[52:04] | He had me backed up against the passenger door. | 他把我逼到背靠着右前门 |
[52:08] | There was nothing else I could do. | 我无能为力 |
[52:15] | – Alright. Watch your head. – Yup. | -小心你的头 -好 |
[52:24] | Duggan. | 杜根 |
[52:27] | Big Bobby Dwyer. | 鲍比·德怀尔 |
[52:29] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[52:31] | I haven’t seen you since the Navy Yard job. | 海军工厂那活之后我就没见过你了 |
[52:34] | What was that, six, seven years ago? | 那是什么时候了 六七年前了吧 |
[52:36] | What the fuck’s goin’ on here? | 这里在干什么 |
[52:40] | What’s it look like? | 看着像什么 |
[52:44] | And why do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[52:50] | Detective Alston? | 奥斯顿警探 |
[52:54] | So you solved it. | 你破案了 |
[52:57] | You heard quick. | 消息真灵通 |
[52:59] | I usually do. | 向来如此 |
[53:01] | So? Robbery? Was he robbed? | 所以是抢劫吗 他被抢了吗 |
[53:05] | He was down on the Deuce trolling for some young trade, | 他当时在堕落街上招妓 |
[53:08] | and he backed the wrong kid | 他找错了人 |
[53:09] | into doing something he didn’t want to do. | 逼他做他不想做的事 |
[53:12] | And here you are lookin’ to protect the tourists from New York. | 你还想保护游客不受纽约的伤害 |
[53:15] | Turns out New York needs to protect itself from the tourists. | 结果是纽约需要保护自己不受游客的伤害 |
[53:18] | Wrong case for you. Sorry. | 这案子不适合你 抱歉 |
[53:21] | Do you have any idea what’s coming down the pike, Detective? | 你知道即将出现什么吗 警探 |
[53:24] | What? A new Knapp Commission? | 什么 新的纳普委员会吗 |
[53:29] | A new broom? | 新的扫帚 |
[53:31] | You know who benefits? | 知道谁受益吗 |
[53:33] | Cats like you get all the ink. | 像你这样受到嘉奖的猫 |
[53:37] | You know who gets it in the neck? | 谁受到谴责 |
[53:38] | Cops who get suckered in. | 被骗的警察 |
[53:42] | Next thing they know, they get shot, nobody lifts a finger. | 接下来他们中枪 没人出手帮忙 |
[53:45] | Two years later, | 两年后 |
[53:46] | everybody’s still stealin’ like nothing ever happened. | 大家还是在偷窃 像什么都没发生过一样 |
[53:48] | That’s not what this is about. | 这不是这事的重点 |
[53:52] | Do you know what are the two | 你知道城里 |
[53:54] | greatest crime-fighters we have in this city? | 最伟大的两个打击犯罪者是什么吗 |
[53:57] | Sheetrock and cranes. | 石膏灰胶纸夹板和起重机 |
[54:12] | Fuckin’ Christ. | 该死 |
[54:15] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[54:17] | See what’s happening around the corner on Dyer? | 看到戴尔街上的情况了吗 |
[54:21] | Guys are cartin’ shit off a truck, | 他们在从卡车上拉货下来 |
[54:24] | I go see what’s what. | 我去看他们在干什么 |
[54:26] | It’s Hodas again, opening another parlor. | 又是霍达斯 准备开妓院 |
[54:28] | This one right between two of ours. | 这家就在我们两个店的中间 |
[54:31] | That motherfucker! | 狗娘养的 |
[54:37] | Vin? It’s me. Guess what? | 小文 是我 猜猜怎么着 |
[54:40] | Another fuckin’ Hodas joint’s goin’ up. | 霍达斯又要开妓院了 |
[54:44] | Right down the street! | 就在我们的街上 |
[54:45] | Right between us and the Geisha House. | 在我们店和艺妓屋之间 |
[54:47] | Alright, I’ll get with Rudy then. | 好 我去找鲁迪 |
[54:48] | Bye. | 再见 |
[54:53] | – Hey, Vince. – Yeah. | -文斯 -嗯 |
[54:55] | Gotta get with Tommy Longo, man. Maybe Rudy, too. | 我要找汤米·朗格 或许加上鲁迪 |
[54:58] | I’m kinda freakin’ out. | 我有点不知所措 |
[54:59] | Look, I got somewhere to be tonight. | 我今晚有事 |
[55:01] | Why don’t you just go talk to him yourself? | 你自己去找他吧 |
[55:06] | – Alone? – Yeah. | -一个人吗 -嗯 |
[55:07] | You’re payin’ him too, right? | 你也给他钱 对吧 |
[55:09] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -嗯 -嗯 |
[55:12] | Babe, come on, we gotta go. | 宝贝 快 我们得走了 |
[55:13] | Kitchen’s gonna close. They stay open late, but come on. | 厨房要关了 他们会开到很晚 还是得赶快 |
[55:16] | – Now? – Yeah, now. | -现在吗 -现在 |
[55:18] | Now or never. Come on, I thought you wanted to grab a bite. | 再不去就来不及了 你不是想去吃东西吗 |
[55:21] | OK, just, um… | 那个 |
[55:23] | Abby. You. | 艾比 找你的 |
[55:26] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[55:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[55:32] | Oh, my God. Hey. | 天啊 嘿 |
[55:35] | Sure– Sure. Where? | 当然 当然 哪里 |
[55:37] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[55:40] | I’m coming right now. OK. | 马上就来 好的 |
[55:44] | Vin, somethin’ came up. I’m sorry. | 小文 出了点事 抱歉 |
[55:48] | What do you mean somethin’ came up? | 出了点事 什么意思 |
[55:52] | What? | 什么 |
[55:55] | What about dinner? | 晚餐怎么办 |
[56:14] | That negligee’s too long for you. | 裙子太长了 |
[56:16] | You’re gonna trip, break your neck in here. | 你会绊倒 摔坏脖子的 |
[56:18] | Borrowed it from my sister who’s a giant. | 找我姐借的 她体型巨大 |
[56:26] | How about this. | 这件怎么样 |
[56:29] | Everybody says when it comes to women’s wear | 人人都说我对女装 |
[56:31] | I have excellent taste. | 有极高的品位 |
[56:32] | If you trust me, I’ll pick you up a few nice things | 信我的话 我帮你挑几件 |
[56:34] | and bring ’em in tomorrow. | 明天带给你 |
[56:38] | It’s how I am with my friends. | 我就是这样对待朋友的 |
[56:42] | Man’s a hopeless romantic. | 他是个无可救药的浪漫主义者 |
[56:50] | Whatever you want to do… | 随便你想怎么做 |
[57:18] | And one strategy I was thinking about | 我想到的一个策略是 |
[57:20] | is focusing on the massage parlors, the peeps, | 聚焦妓院 放映机 |
[57:23] | a group of us standing outside with cameras | 我们拿着摄像机站在外面 |
[57:25] | and shooting the johns going in. | 拍摄嫖客进去 |
[57:27] | Shooting the johns. | 拍摄嫖客 |
[57:28] | I don’t like it. You’re talking about public shaming. | 我不喜欢 你这是公众羞辱 |
[57:31] | It could come back on us in a bad way. | 可能会引火上身 |
[57:33] | It’s not about the johns. | 重点不是嫖客 |
[57:34] | It’s about whoever’s making money off these women. | 而是从这些女人身上赚钱的人 |
[57:36] | Hold on a sec. | 等等 |
[57:37] | The reality is the pimps are always gonna pimp, | 现实是皮条客会永远拉皮条 |
[57:40] | and johns are always gonna spend, | 而嫖客会永远花钱 |
[57:42] | and the higher-ups will always find a way to cash in. | 而大人物会永远赚钱 |
[57:44] | So why do anything? Is that what you’re saying? | 什么都别做 你是这个意思吗 |
[57:48] | No, that’s not what I’m saying. | 不 我不是那意思 |
[57:48] | I’m saying what do the women need in order to get out? | 我是说女人需要做什么才能逃出去 |
[57:53] | And if they’re not ready to get out, | 如果她们没准备好逃出去 |
[57:55] | then what do they need in order to survive? | 那她们需要什么才能生存下去 |
[57:57] | Look, the bigger issues are the bigger issues– | 听着 更大的问题就是那些更大的问题 |
[58:00] | political, criminal, public awareness, whatever. | 政治 犯罪 公众意识 |