时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | You want to do a literary adaptation? | 你想改编文学作品 |
[00:11] | Little Red Riding Hood. | 《小红帽》 |
[00:12] | I might be able to get behind it. | 我也许可以支持下 |
[00:16] | You make relationships with these women | 你和这些女人打交道 |
[00:17] | and it opens a door to something bigger. | 就打开了一扇通往更大事业的门 |
[00:20] | Another action plan. | 一个新的行动计划 |
[00:21] | Somebody in public morals got morals? | 公共道德部里有人有道德 |
[00:23] | It’s not morals. It’s money. | 这无关道德 而是钱 |
[00:27] | So, this is it, huh? | 就是这了 |
[00:28] | There’s 16 parlors now. | 现在有16家妓院 |
[00:30] | Things could get ugly. | 局面可能很快会变得糟糕 |
[00:31] | You should warn Paul. | 你该警告保罗 |
[00:32] | Let him make an informed decision about his future endeavors. | 让他对他未来事业做出明智决定 |
[00:35] | Christ! The fucking parlor down the street’s going up in flames. | 天啊 那头的妓院烧起来了 |
[00:38] | Ain’t one of ours. | 不是我们的 |
[00:59] | – OK, let’s lose the smile. – What? | -别笑 -什么 |
[01:02] | I got good teeth. | 我牙齿很好看 |
[01:03] | Yeah, but we gotta give ’em options. | 我们得做出取舍 |
[01:04] | Darlene, don’t I got good teeth? | 达琳 我牙齿是不是很好看 |
[01:07] | My mama says they’re my best attribute. | 我妈说这是我最好看的地方 |
[01:08] | Yeah, well, your mama’s not who we’re after here. | 你妈不是我们的目标人群 |
[01:10] | At least I hope not. Give me serious. | 至少我希望不是 严肃脸 |
[01:17] | – What’s so damn funny? – Keep still, please. | -有什么好笑的 -别动 拜托 |
[01:19] | Up the menace. | 再凶一点 |
[01:23] | Scary. | 吓人 |
[01:24] | I mean, sexy. | 我是说 性感 |
[01:26] | – Scary-sexy. – That’s good enough. | -吓人中带着性感 -好了 |
[01:29] | Why don’t we move over to the bed, and lose the trousers, please. | 到床那边去 然后把裤子脱了 |
[01:32] | Say what? | 什么 |
[01:33] | The directors are gonna be curious. | 导演们会好奇的 |
[01:35] | She didn’t tell me that. She ain’t tell me that! | 她没跟我说 她没跟我说 |
[01:37] | She said head shots. | 她只说要拍大头照 |
[01:41] | I spent all morning picking out these damn trousers. | 我花了一早上挑这条裤子 |
[01:42] | They cost me $59.99. | 用了59.99 |
[01:44] | You’re doing this to get into porn, right? | 你是想进军色情片行业 对吗 |
[01:45] | You want to do pornos? | 你想拍色情片 |
[01:47] | This tells the directors what they want to know. | 这会让导演知道他们想知道的 |
[01:49] | Do you want to explain to the fashion model here | 你要跟这个时装模特解释下 |
[01:52] | what pornography is? | 什么事色情片吗 |
[01:54] | Huh? Look, Mr. Brown, we got like 15 minutes. | 听着 布朗先生 我们只有15分钟 |
[01:58] | You got something to hide, I say let’s just go home. | 你要是有想遮挡的地方 那就回家吧 |
[02:00] | ‘Cause whatever she did or didn’t tell you, | 因为不管她跟你说了还是没说什么 |
[02:02] | the folks eyeing these shots | 看这些照片的人 |
[02:03] | don’t give a fuck about your nice teeth. | 才不会在乎你牙齿好不好看 |
[02:07] | Unless they really are your best attribute. | 除非它们真的是你最好的特征 |
[02:14] | Fuck it. | 操 |
[02:16] | Fuck this bullshit. | 豁出去了 |
[02:17] | Photographer: Thank you very much, sir. | 非常感谢 先生 |
[02:40] | Adjust the blanket, please. | 调整下毯子 谢谢 |
[02:46] | I’d hate to see that thing angry. | 我可不想看到那玩意生气的时候 |
[02:48] | Best be quick. | 最好快点 |
[04:32] | Arabescato from Carrara, Makrana from India. | 卡拉拉的大花白 印度的马克拉纳石 |
[04:36] | They used this to build the Taj Mahal. | 泰姬陵就是用的这个 |
[04:37] | Shit, they both look the same to me. | 我看着都一样 |
[04:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:41] | Kenneth likes the Makrana. | 肯尼斯喜欢马克拉纳石 |
[04:43] | It’s also cheaper, but barely. | 还便宜点 不过便宜得不多 |
[04:45] | I like the stateliness of this one. | 我喜欢这个的庄严感 |
[04:48] | So these are for the back bar? | 准备用这个铺酒柜吗 |
[04:50] | Bathrooms. | 卫生间 |
[04:52] | What? What? | 怎么 怎么 |
[04:55] | – Am I out of control here? – More fuckin’ trouble. | -我飘了吗 -问题更多了 |
[04:57] | A little bit? | 一点点 |
[04:59] | – Another problem, boss. – What’s up? | -又出问题了 老大 -怎么了 |
[05:01] | We got behind that plaster wall, and there’s no wiring. Nothing. | 石膏墙后面没有布线 什么都没有 |
[05:04] | – Nothing? – Not a circuit, | -什么都没有吗 -没有电路 |
[05:05] | because they ran the wires up the goddamn chimney spout. | 因为他们把电线都弄到烟囱口去了 |
[05:08] | Two minutes, Stan, I’ll be over. | 给我两分钟 斯坦 我马上就来 |
[05:12] | Remind me why I’m fuckin’ doin’ this. | 提醒下我我为什么要这么折腾自己 |
[05:13] | C’mon, it’s gonna be great. | 没什么 会很棒的 |
[05:16] | It’s gonna be the Taj Mahal of the Village joints. | 这会成为村里酒吧里的泰姬陵 |
[05:20] | Heh. Yeah, if it doesn’t break me first. | 前提是我没提前崩溃 |
[05:22] | It’s great. | 很棒 |
[05:25] | You startin’ to worry about your investment? | 你开始担心你的投资了吗 |
[05:27] | No! No. | 没 没有 |
[05:31] | I’m just here to… check-see if there’s any trouble, you know, | 我来这只是 看看有没有什么问题 |
[05:35] | the other joint or… here at the work site. | 另外一家店 这边的工地 |
[05:38] | Gotten anything? | 有没有什么状况 |
[05:41] | Maybe there’s nothin’ to worry about. | 或许没什么可担心的 |
[05:42] | Yeah, maybe. | 或许吧 |
[05:45] | It’s been a few weeks since that parlor fire. | 那场妓院大火已经过去几周了 |
[05:49] | Maybe them other guys have backed off. I don’t know. | 或许他们已经撤了 我也不知道 |
[05:52] | You still got people watching your places at night? | 你的店现在晚上还有人看着吗 |
[05:55] | Yeah. It’s costing me, but yeah. | 有 花了不少钱 |
[06:00] | Rudy says another week or two. | 鲁迪说再等一两周 |
[06:02] | If nothin’ happens, then maybe we can stop worrying. | 要是没出状况的话 我们就可以不用担心了 |
[06:05] | But if Hodas and them greaseballs behind him are comin’, | 但要是霍达斯和他的手下准备来砸场子的话 |
[06:08] | they’re gonna come hard. | 他们会毫不留情的 |
[06:10] | And they know your other place is with Rudy, | 他们知道你另一家店有鲁迪罩着 |
[06:12] | and they might not know that this new spot here is just you. | 也许不知道这家新店属于你自己 |
[06:16] | So Rudy says just be aware. | 鲁迪说小心点 |
[06:18] | Yeah, he’s just lettin’ me know | 是啊 他是让我知道 |
[06:20] | the risk of having anything out here on my own. | 自己开店的风险 |
[06:22] | I’m sorry, I just– I fucking knew it. | 不好意思 我早知道了 |
[06:24] | Of course he won’t let this go. | 他当然不会就这么放手 |
[06:25] | He’s not gonna let me break away clean. | 他不会让我完全脱离他 |
[06:27] | He isn’t sayin’ that. Do what you want, Paul. | 他不是这个意思 做你想要做的 保罗 |
[06:31] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:34] | When do you open? | 什么时候开业 |
[06:36] | Six weeks? | 六周 |
[06:38] | Eight? | 八周 |
[06:39] | Three months? | 三个月 |
[06:41] | Ha! Shit, the way thing are going, possibly never. | 照这个情况下去 估计永远都开不了 |
[06:44] | All right. Question: one bathroom or two? | 好了 一个问题 你要修一个还是两个卫生间 |
[06:51] | Two. | 两个 |
[06:52] | I’m just askin’. | 就问问 |
[06:54] | Tryin’ to save you some money. | 想给你节约点钱 |
[06:58] | It’s a tough choice for sure… | 确实是个艰难选择 |
[07:00] | but I think I’d still pay for the Italian. | 但我想最好还是交钱给意大利人 |
[07:06] | Probably be worth it in the long run. | 从长远看 也许物有所值 |
[07:11] | So all my calls came to nothing, | 我联系的人全都无终而返 |
[07:14] | and even with the ten grand from L.A., | 就算加上从洛杉矶那搞到的一万块 |
[07:16] | this is gonna need more. It’s gonna need a lot more. | 也还是不够 还差得多 |
[07:21] | And one thing I know for sure is, | 我唯一确定的是 |
[07:23] | we gotta go upstate, or Jersey, I mean, | 我们得北上 或者去泽西 |
[07:25] | or even Westchester, but someplace, ya know, | 甚至韦斯特切斯特 总之要去别的地方 |
[07:28] | ’cause it’s not gonna work on a half-assed fake-o set. | 因为在半吊子的假片场肯定拍不出来 |
[07:32] | We need real trees. | 我们需要真的树 |
[07:33] | I mean, I need a fuckin’ forest. | 我需要一座森林 |
[07:36] | Harvey, are you listening? | 哈维 你在听吗 |
[07:40] | What was I just sayin’? | 我刚在说什么 |
[07:42] | You’d want to shoot outside. | 你想在室外拍摄 |
[07:45] | We don’t have the lights to shoot outside. | 我们没有室外拍摄的灯光 |
[07:47] | Not at night, anyways. | 至少晚上不行 |
[07:48] | So we gotta get some. | 所以我们需要去搞定 |
[07:50] | And we need to rent a cabin. | 我们还得租间小木屋 |
[07:52] | And we’re gonna need to bring the actors and the crew up there. | 我们得把演员和摄制团队带过去 |
[07:54] | Are there wood nymphs? | 有森林女神吗 |
[07:56] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[07:56] | Or wood nymphos? | 或者森林花痴 |
[08:00] | I’d hope. | 我希望有 |
[08:04] | Oh. Will they also be wearing lederhosen? | 他们也会穿皮短裤吗 |
[08:07] | Is that what turns you on? | 那会让你兴奋吗 |
[08:10] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[08:11] | You’ve done a ton of work here, | 你下了很多功夫 |
[08:13] | and I look at these pictures, and I can’t see it. | 我却不能从这些图片中看出来 |
[08:16] | I think it’s a little quaint… for a fuck film. | 我觉得这对于一部黄片来说有点古怪了 |
[08:19] | Except it’s not. | 我觉得并没有 |
[08:21] | I mean, that’s the thing. | 重点就在这里 |
[08:23] | I know it plays that way on the surface– | 我知道表面上会有点怪 |
[08:25] | I like that. | 我喜欢这样 |
[08:27] | But I mean, this is not some kiddie shit about, | 但这不是什么哄小孩的那套 |
[08:31] | you know, “Don’t go off the beaten path or you’re a bad girl.” | “别不走寻常路 不然就不是乖女孩了” |
[08:34] | This is about the hunger and the terror | 这部电影的主旨在于饥渴和恐惧 |
[08:38] | and the risk… we all fuckin’ risk… | 还有冒险 我们都在冒险 |
[08:43] | to connect to each other. | 能和大家产生共鸣 |
[08:45] | Oh, my. What big ideas you have. | 不得了了 你的创意太伟大了 |
[08:49] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[08:51] | C’mon. | 行了 |
[08:52] | No, hey. | 别走 |
[08:54] | Hey, hey, hey. Hey. No, no, no. | 别走 别走 |
[08:56] | I’m sorry. Hey, come back– please sit down– | 对不起 回来 请坐 |
[08:59] | – Do we have a script? – Yes. We do have a script, | -有剧本吗 -有 有剧本 |
[09:02] | but it is mostly in my head. | 不过主要在我脑袋里 |
[09:03] | Well, then, get it on paper, and we will talk about it more, | 那就快写下来 我们再聊聊 |
[09:06] | and yes, we will see what we can do with what we have. | 然后再看我们能怎么利用手头已有的资源 |
[09:10] | I get what you’re going for. | 我知道你想拍什么 |
[09:12] | I’ve read my fair share of Bettelheim. | 我看过贝特尔海姆的书 |
[09:14] | I am familiar with all the Freudian shit– | 我很了解弗洛伊德那套 |
[09:16] | sex and death and annihilation of innocence and matricide | 性与死亡 纯真的毁灭和弑母 |
[09:20] | and infanticide, et cetera. | 弑婴 等等 |
[09:22] | At the end of the day, it’s gotta be about the fuckin’. | 追根究底 都和性爱有关 |
[09:25] | So, give me three straight boy-girl scenes, | 给我三场异性恋男女的戏 |
[09:27] | one with the lesbian munching carpet, | 一场拉拉口交的戏 |
[09:29] | and the big-top orgy at the end. | 最后来一个大群交 |
[09:32] | You got me. I’m sold. | 你说服我了 我买账 |
[09:34] | But if the fuckin’ is not good, | 但如果做爱的戏不好 |
[09:35] | then I’m not buyin’ it. | 那我就不买账 |
[09:39] | Not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin. | 我可不是个傻子 |
[09:41] | That’s the wrong fuckin’ fairy tale. | 你把童话故事搞错了 |
[09:48] | Oh. Fuckin’ Three Little Pigs. Fuck off. | 我说成《三只小猪》了 操 |
[09:52] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[09:55] | It’s like pushing string. | 就像在推弦一样 |
[09:58] | But ya know, I’m still pushing. | 但我还在努力 |
[10:02] | Well, I just wanted to say, | 我只是想说 |
[10:04] | I wrote a play in college– | 我上大学时写过一个剧本 |
[10:06] | it didn’t get staged or anything– | 没有登上过舞台 |
[10:08] | but I aced the class with it. | 但我用它得了班上第一名 |
[10:10] | My professor said that I have a really good ear. | 我教授说我的听力非常好 |
[10:13] | On the other hand, he kind of wanted to fuck me. | 换句话说 他很想上我 |
[10:15] | You a writer? | 你是编剧 |
[10:16] | I really like what you’re trying to do here. | 我真的很喜欢你要做的事 |
[10:20] | I just… want to be a part of it. | 我只是想参与进来 |
[10:26] | I feel like this is something I need to do by myself. | 我觉得这是需要我自己完成的一件事 |
[10:29] | Well, I’m here if you need anything. | 如果有需要我随时愿意效劳 |
[10:40] | Hey, what’s a Bettelheim? | 贝特尔海姆是什么 |
[10:53] | They call that art? I coulda done that. | 这也能叫艺术 我也拍得出来 |
[10:56] | I kinda like it. | 我还挺喜欢的 |
[10:57] | Looks like Buzz there’s workin’ pretty hard. | 看上去巴兹很卖力 |
[10:59] | – You know him? – Oh, yeah. | -你认识他 -认识 |
[11:01] | I’m a bartender. I know everybody. | 我是个酒保 谁都认识 |
[11:09] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[11:12] | You said photo show, I thought you meant flowers | 你说摄影展 我以为你指的是花 |
[11:14] | and landscapes and seashores. | 风景和海岸 |
[11:17] | Like Connecticut, huh? | 就像康涅狄格一样吗 |
[11:19] | It’s good. | 挺好的 |
[11:20] | – Hey, Viv. – Hey! | -你好 薇薇 -你好 |
[11:23] | Come meet Vincent. | 来认识下文森特 |
[11:25] | These are Viv’s photographs. | 这些照片是薇薇拍的 |
[11:27] | Hello, Vincent. | 你好 文森特 |
[11:29] | I think this one’s my favorite. | 我最喜欢这张 |
[11:31] | Hm. Cookie. She’s an actress in John Waters’ films. | 曲奇 她是约翰·沃特斯的电影中的女演员 |
[11:35] | You ever seen those? | 看过吗 |
[11:37] | No. | 没有 |
[11:38] | She’s from Baltimore. | 她是巴尔的摩人 |
[11:40] | Viv’s got an eye for the marginalized. | 薇薇对边缘化的人情有独钟 |
[11:42] | Bringing out everyone’s humanity. | 把每个人的人性都拍了出来 |
[11:44] | Hey, all you gotta do is listen. | 只用好好倾听就行了 |
[11:47] | Sounds like we have the same job, minus the alcohol. | 听起来除了酒以外我们的工作性质一样 |
[11:50] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[11:52] | I’m gonna keep making the rounds, speaking of alcohol. | 说到酒 我得继续巡场了 |
[11:55] | Hey, wait. | 等等 |
[12:00] | She’s the best. | 她最好了 |
[12:02] | Can’t believe she did all this for me. | 不敢相信她为我做了这些 |
[12:07] | Where’d you find this guy? | 你在哪找到这个人的 |
[12:08] | Looks like my brother in Bushwick, circa 1961. | 看上去很像大约1961年时在布什维克的我哥 |
[12:14] | Actually, Frankie still looks like that. | 事实上 弗兰奇现在还是这个样子 |
[12:17] | I’m obviously the more refined brother. | 很明显 我是兄弟里比较文雅的那个 |
[12:24] | Change! Get your change! | 换零钱 在这换零钱 |
[12:27] | Get your change here. | 在这换零钱 |
[12:29] | You want to see the show, | 想看表演 |
[12:30] | you need to get your quarters here. | 要在这里换硬币 |
[12:44] | Upstairs now– | 快上楼 |
[12:46] | they’re showing it all and more. | 她们什么都给你看 还有更多服务 |
[12:48] | Things you ain’t seen before… | 你从未见过的东西…. |
[12:50] | I sure feel bad for Frankie. | 我觉得很对不起弗兰奇 |
[12:52] | – Yeah? – Think they’ll ever give it back to him? | -是吗 -这些钱不会再还给他了吧 |
[12:55] | He’d have to pay back what he owes. | 他得把欠的债都还上 |
[12:58] | Kiss a lot of familiar Italian ass, ya know? | 要拍不少意大利佬的马屁 知道吗 |
[13:02] | Lesbian ladies want nice fellas. | 同性恋女士想找个好小伙 |
[13:05] | Don’t make ’em wait! Get in there, boys. | 别让她们独守空闺 快进去 汉子们 |
[13:08] | Did ya ever think about how much cum is on those coins? | 你有没有想过这些硬币上沾了多少精液 |
[13:13] | Say what? | 你说什么 |
[13:14] | You’re jerkin’ off with one hand, | 你一手打着飞机 |
[13:16] | you’re pumpin’ quarters in the machine with the other. | 一手把硬币投进机器 |
[13:19] | Some of ’em gotta get confused. | 有些人会犯迷糊 |
[13:21] | – No doubt. – I mean, when your head’s in that place, | -那肯定了 -当你的脑子处于那种情形下时 |
[13:24] | you’re not really thinkin’ right to begin with. | 你一开始就不清醒了 |
[13:26] | You’re spewin’ on your money, | 你射在自己的钱上 |
[13:27] | you’re trying to stuff tissue in the fuckin’ coin slot… | 在投币口里塞纸巾 |
[13:30] | – Ya know? – Yeah. | -明白我的意思吗 -明白 |
[13:31] | We all just tryin’ to get to that place | 我们都只是想去那个地方 |
[13:33] | where no other thought matters, right? | 其他想法都不重要 对吗 |
[13:35] | – I’m sayin’. – Shay! | -就是这个意思 -夏伊 |
[13:37] | Shay! Shay! Help! | 夏伊 夏伊 救命 |
[13:39] | Shay! Help! Irene! | 夏伊 救命 爱琳 |
[13:42] | Shit! Shay? Shay? | 操 夏伊 夏伊 |
[13:46] | Irene! | 爱琳 |
[13:47] | Wait your turn, asshole! | 还没到你呢 混蛋 |
[13:49] | – She just keeled over. She was fine. – Let me in there! | -她突然昏倒了 之前还好好的 -让我进去 |
[13:52] | – Irene! Irene! Open up! – Fuck! | -爱琳 爱琳 开门 -操 |
[13:55] | Open up! Irene, what’s goin’ on?! | 开门 爱琳 怎么回事 |
[13:57] | – What do we do? – What the fuck you lookin’ at, asshole?! | -我们该怎么办 -你他妈看什么呢 混蛋 |
[14:00] | Let me in there! | 让我进去 |
[14:01] | What the fuck did you do to her?! | 你对她做了些什么 |
[14:02] | Nothing. | 什么也没做 |
[14:04] | – Is she OK? – The fuck?! | -她没事吧 -搞什么 |
[14:06] | Get Mario! I need both of you! | 叫马里奥来 我需要你们两个人 |
[14:08] | – I put three quarters into this machine – Mario! Hey! | -我往这机器里放了75美分 -马里奥 |
[14:11] | Shay? It’s Irene. | 夏伊 我是爱琳 |
[14:21] | Have you seen Viv? | 你见到薇薇了吗 |
[14:22] | Not for a bit, no. | 有会儿没见到了 |
[14:24] | How about Vincent? | 文森特呢 |
[14:35] | Put this on and… drink this up. | 穿上这个 把这杯喝了 |
[14:39] | Tilt. Swallow it. | 仰下头 喝下去 |
[14:41] | We gotta get you to the hospital, flush you out. | 我们得把你带去医院 洗一下胃 |
[14:44] | – Mario, flag a cab. – Other sleeve now. | -马里奥 去拦辆的士 -把另一只袖子套上 |
[14:52] | – Easy does it. – Careful. Be careful. | -慢慢来 -小心点 小心点 |
[14:57] | – Here, cover Shay. – Go, go, go, go. | -来这里 帮夏伊打伞 -快走 |
[15:01] | You got it. Come on. | 你可以的 来吧 |
[15:02] | All right, almost there. | 好了 快到了 |
[15:03] | All right, I got her. | 好了 我接着她 |
[15:05] | I gotcha, baby. I gotcha. | 我接住你了 宝贝 我接住你了 |
[15:09] | Third time this year. | 今年第三次了 |
[15:13] | Nobody get no higher than Shay, that’s for sure. | 没人比夏伊嗑药磕得更嗨 这是肯定的 |
[15:38] | Hey! None of that. | 别拍我 |
[15:41] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[15:42] | You saying you’re not a character worthy of New York? | 你是说你不是个配得上纽约的人吗 |
[15:44] | Well, I’m not sayin’ that. | 我可没这么说 |
[15:49] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[15:50] | Hey, this is early. | 现在还早 |
[15:51] | You should see it at 4:00 or 5:00 in the morning. | 你应该在早上四五点的时候来看看 |
[15:52] | It’s like the center of the universe. | 这里就像宇宙的中心 |
[15:54] | Anything can happen, and usually does. | 什么都可能发生 经常如此 |
[15:56] | I’ll bet. But I’m out of film. | 我信你 但是我的胶卷用完了 |
[15:59] | You got somebody to take over? | 有人帮你看店吗 |
[16:02] | Wanna walk me home? | 想送我回家吗 |
[16:06] | Hey, Jimmy. You got the helm till Big Mike gets here. | 吉米 大麦克来之前你负责这里 |
[16:10] | – Let’s go. – Pour me a Dewar’s first? | -走吧 -先给我倒杯帝王吧 |
[16:13] | – Abby. – Your show was a hit. | -艾比 -你的摄影展很成功 |
[16:17] | Got a rush at the end. | 最后有一堆人抢购 |
[16:22] | Too bad you missed it. | 可惜你错过了 |
[16:24] | – I, uh– – Don’t worry, you’re good. | -我… -别担心 你没事 |
[16:26] | We’re all good. | 我们都没事 |
[16:27] | Right, Abby? | 对吧 艾比 |
[16:29] | Just get me the Dewar’s, barman. | 给我倒杯帝王 酒保 |
[16:34] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[16:36] | Go on out, I’ll meet you out there. | 你先出去 我等会来找你 |
[16:50] | I mean, OK, I was flirtin’, | 我是说 好吧 我是在调情 |
[16:51] | but that one came on me fast. | 但是她来势汹汹 |
[16:56] | Ungrateful bitch. | 不懂感恩的婊子 |
[16:58] | Does that mean you’re not gonna join us? | 意思是你不和我们一起吗 |
[17:06] | Don’t keep her waiting. | 别让她等太久了 |
[17:12] | OK. | 好吧 |
[17:28] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[17:29] | Hey! How ya doin’? | 你们还好吗 |
[17:31] | Ohh, what the fuck! | 搞什么 |
[17:33] | – You work here? – Work here? I own it. | -你在这工作吗 -在这工作 我是老板 |
[17:36] | You’re supposed to be open by 9:00. | 你该在9点前开门 |
[17:38] | The sign says “In by 12:00, out by 5:00.” | 这牌子写着 “12点前送来 5点前取回” |
[17:40] | All right, well, I’m here by 12:00, huh? | 好吧 我12点到了 对吧 |
[17:42] | – It’s 12:40. – Whatever. | -现在已经12点40了 -随便吧 |
[17:45] | But the sign is saying if we get you the clothes by 12:00, | 但牌子上写着如果我们12点前把衣服送来 |
[17:48] | then you get them back to us by 5:00, the same day. | 当天5点前你就能洗好 |
[17:51] | Yeah, so everyone says. | 是啊 每个人都这么说 |
[17:52] | But that’s my sign, I think it means something different. Capisce? | 但这是我的牌子 我觉得是别的意思 明白吗 |
[17:56] | Just hold on a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[17:58] | We been holding on for a long time! | 我们已经等了很久了 |
[18:00] | Alma! What the fuck’s going on? | 阿尔玛 怎么回事 |
[18:01] | You’re late, and it’s “Almunda.” | 你迟到了 我叫”阿尔孟达” |
[18:04] | All right, Almunda, where’s Hui-wh– the other one? | 好吧 阿尔孟达 惠去哪了 另一个人呢 |
[18:07] | – Sick. She call. – Sick? | -她打电话来说她生病了 -生病了 |
[18:11] | You don’t wanna open the door, | 你不想把门打开 |
[18:12] | let the customers in? | 让顾客进来吗 |
[18:13] | Not me, honey. Alterations. | 我不管这事 亲爱的 我只是改衣服的 |
[18:16] | – Do your damn job! – Alterations. | -做好你的工作 -改衣服的 |
[18:18] | – What is going on?! – Excuse me. | -怎么回事 -恕我直言 |
[18:20] | This is ridiculous! | 这太荒唐了 |
[18:21] | – Sir? – All right, I hear you! | -老板 -好了 我听见了 |
[18:24] | – Hurry it up, mac! – This is disrespectful! | -快点 老兄 -太不尊重人了 |
[18:26] | Never coming here again! You lost my business! | 我再也不来了 你少了我这桩生意 |
[18:31] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[18:33] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:36] | Open for business. | 开始营业 |
[18:38] | What can I do for ya? | 有什么能为你效劳的吗 |
[18:39] | I have borscht on my tzitzit. | 我的流苏上沾了罗宋汤 |
[18:41] | Say that again? | 再说一遍 |
[18:43] | Borscht on my tzitzit. | 我的流苏上沾了罗宋汤 |
[18:44] | A spill my son made. | 我儿子洒的 |
[18:46] | On your– On your what? | 你的 你的什么上面 |
[18:47] | Tzitzit. | 流苏 |
[18:49] | Say that one more time? | 再说一遍 |
[18:54] | Morning, sunshine. | 早上好 朋友 |
[18:57] | It’s afternoon. | 现在是下午了 |
[18:58] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这里做什么 |
[19:01] | And where the fuck is “Here,” Exactly? | 这里到底是哪 |
[19:04] | You got an inpatient bed. In Queens. | 你在皇后区的一张病床上 |
[19:08] | Your boss here paid. | 你的老板付了钱 |
[19:10] | You paid for 28 days? | 你付了28天的钱 |
[19:15] | Also, I got you breakfast, | 我还给你带了早餐 |
[19:16] | even though they stopped serving it an hour ago. | 尽管他们一小时前就不再供应了 |
[19:25] | I gotta let Rodney know where I am. | 我得让罗德尼知道我在哪 |
[19:28] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[19:32] | You’re gonna be good. I promise. | 你不会有事的 我保证 |
[19:34] | I’ll come by every day, | 我每天都会来看你 |
[19:35] | make sure they’re treating you right. | 确保他们有好好地给你治疗 |
[19:37] | Every day? | 每天 |
[19:40] | What the fuck’s wrong with you? | 你是有什么毛病 |
[19:47] | Uh, let me check if they got some yogurt or whatever. | 我去看看他们有没有酸奶什么的 |
[19:58] | What the fuck are you doin’ here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[20:00] | Shit, girl, we go way back. | 该死 妹子 我们是老交情了 |
[20:02] | All the way back to the Reggie Love days. | 可以追溯到雷吉·劳夫时期 |
[20:05] | – Old-timers. – Yeah. | -老朋友 -是啊 |
[20:09] | Ya ask me, when you get out of here, | 要我说的话 你出院之后 |
[20:12] | you’re gonna have a man on your hands. | 你会有自己的主子的 |
[20:17] | OK, move around on her, move around… | 好 绕着她拍 绕着她 |
[20:20] | zoom in… | 拉近 |
[20:23] | zooming in… | 正在拉近 |
[20:36] | – I’m sorry, can we cut? – Yeah, we’re cut. | -不好意思 能停一下吗 -好的 停下 |
[20:38] | What is with the goddamn breathing? | 那该死的呼吸声是怎么回事 |
[20:40] | – It’s not me. – Yeah, I know it’s not you. | -不是我发出的 -嗯 我知道不是你 |
[20:42] | – Where the hell is John? – John is gonna be late. | -约翰到底在哪 -约翰会晚点到 |
[20:43] | I told you. He’s got a dentist thing. | 我告诉过你 他去看牙医了 |
[20:45] | Can we wait for him to come so we can all be professional? | 我们能等他来吗 这样我们都是专业的 |
[20:47] | I can’t have the camera guy getting off. | 我受不了摄像师在这高潮 |
[20:49] | I’m not getting off. I have asthma. | 我没高潮 我有哮喘 |
[20:50] | We can just dub the sound in later. | 我们可以后期再配音 |
[20:52] | It’s not like he’s bumping into any lines. Am I right? | 他又没有打乱台词 不是吗 |
[20:54] | I’m trying to do my job here, Bernie. | 我在试着做好我的工作 伯尼 |
[20:56] | I’m trying to do my job too. | 我也在试着做好我的工作 |
[20:57] | – Have you ever been on a movie set before? – Lots of them! | -你以前去过片场吗 -去过可多了 |
[21:04] | Do you want me to pass out and choke? | 你想我晕过去然后窒息吗 |
[21:06] | Go ahead and choke, but be quiet. | 去吧 窒息吧 但小点声 |
[21:07] | May I make a suggestion? | 我能提个建议吗 |
[21:09] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[21:10] | Let the tourist guy shoot it. | 让这个演游客的来拍 |
[21:13] | Think about what you’re selling here. | 想想你的卖点是什么 |
[21:15] | Every nut-bustin’, raincoat-wearin’ chump in the theater | 电影院里每个戴着避孕套自慰的蠢货 |
[21:18] | is trying to imagine that it’s him getting head from Lori, right? | 都在想象洛瑞在给他们口交 好吗 |
[21:22] | So now your story has a guy, | 现在你的故事里有个人 |
[21:24] | in an ugly-ass shirt, actually getting some of that. | 穿着一件巨丑的衬衫被人口 |
[21:27] | And he’s holding the camera. | 他还拿着相机 |
[21:29] | So… make the camera him. You know? | 让相机成为他 懂了吗 |
[21:34] | He’s looking down, enjoying the view… | 他在往下看 享受着景色 |
[21:37] | so we’re looking down, enjoying the view. | 所以我们也往下看 享受着景色 |
[21:40] | Ain’t that what you’re sellin’ anyway? | 那不就是你的卖点吗 |
[21:42] | Plus, no more ducking the damn plastic palm trees. | 另外 不要再躲避那些塑料棕榈树了 |
[21:46] | Not a bad idea. | 不是个坏主意 |
[21:49] | – OK, we’re resetting. – Are we gonna try it? | -好的 我们重新布景 -我们要试试吗 |
[21:51] | No, for fuck’s sake, we’re not gonna try it! | 不 该死 我们当然不会试 |
[21:54] | Our cameraman is shooting the scene. | 我们的摄影师负责摄影 |
[21:56] | I am directing the movie. | 我负责导演电影 |
[21:59] | You keep the breathing to a minimum, | 你把呼吸控制到最弱 |
[22:00] | everybody do their goddamn jobs, | 每个人都做自己的工作 |
[22:02] | and everybody else… let us do them. | 其他人 我们开工吧 |
[22:04] | How ’bout that? | 行吗 |
[22:06] | You think you can manage that, C.C.? | 你认为你能应付得了吗 CC |
[22:15] | All right, let’s get ready here. | 好了 大家准备好 |
[22:17] | I’m gonna need a few seconds. | 我需要几秒钟 |
[22:29] | OK, roll sound. | 声音开机 |
[22:31] | Rolling. | 开机 |
[22:36] | – Wonderful. – And cut. | -太棒了 -停 |
[22:41] | I’ll be at the bar. | 我去下酒吧 |
[22:42] | Can I get a hand with this? | 能帮一下忙吗 |
[22:45] | Every week’s got a new set of passengers | 每周都有新的乘客 |
[22:47] | with their own bunch of problems, | 有很多自己的问题 |
[22:49] | like they’re lonely or they’re fighting, | 比如孤独或吵架 |
[22:52] | or like some guy cheated on his wife. | 或是有人对他的老婆不忠 |
[22:54] | Then the crew helps them work things out. | 然后船员帮他们把事情搞定 |
[22:58] | – “Love Boat,” Huh? – Joan: Don’t let him fool ya. | -“爱之船” 是吗 -不要让他骗了你 |
[23:00] | He loves it. The cruise director, especially, with her clipboard. | 他喜欢这个 尤其是拿着剪贴板的巡航总监 |
[23:05] | – You’d be way better than her. – What are you talkin’ about? | -你会比她更好的 -你在说什么 |
[23:07] | If you were on that show, you’d be way better! | 如果你出演了那场戏 你会表现得更好的 |
[23:09] | – I’m not an actress. – I’m just sayin, you would. | -我不是演员 -我只是说 你可以的 |
[23:11] | OK, kiddo. You got that math test tomorrow. | 好了 你明天有数学测试 |
[23:14] | – How about some studying? – Yeah. | -去学习一会儿吧 -是啊 |
[23:15] | Do your work, baby. I’m gonna help Nana with dinner. | 做你的功课 宝贝 我来帮外婆准备晚饭 |
[23:27] | Well, that put a lump in your throat, didn’t it? | 刚才你说不出话了 是吗 |
[23:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:34] | Yeah, for a minute, ya know, it did. | 是的 就那么一会儿 |
[23:38] | So you see what I’ve been sayin’. He’s older. | 你明白我一直在说什么了吧 他长大了 |
[23:41] | He’s gonna be older still. | 他还会继续长大 |
[23:43] | He’ll hear about it, or– or worse, see it. | 他会听说 或是更糟 他会看到 |
[23:47] | Yeah, I don’t think we’re at that place yet. | 嗯 我不认为我们到了那种地步 |
[23:52] | You don’t think so? Excuse me. | 你不这么认为吗 借过一下 |
[24:04] | He got it from your father’s sock drawer. | 他从你爸放袜子的抽屉里拿到的 |
[24:13] | Uh, you know this is normal, Ma. | 妈 这很正常 |
[24:15] | Normal? You’re gonna tell me now what’s normal? | 正常 你要告诉我什么是正常吗 |
[24:18] | – Ma. – Eileen, he is 13 years old. He’s exploring. | -妈 -艾琳 他才13岁 他在探索了 |
[24:22] | And sooner or later, one of these days he is gonna– | 迟早他就会 |
[24:24] | Why do I get the feeling that you want me to pay the price here? | 为什么我有种感觉是你想让我为此负责呢 |
[24:28] | I am on it. Now, where’d you find that? | 这上面有我 你在哪里找到的 |
[24:31] | – Under his mattress, where else? – You should put it back there. | -在他的床垫下面 还能是哪里 -你应该把它放回去 |
[24:35] | You should. | 你应该做的 |
[24:36] | Unless, you know… | 除非 |
[24:39] | you wanna hang onto it. | 你想保管它 |
[24:50] | Just trying to find the best angle. | 我在试图找到最好的角度 |
[24:51] | So, uh… seems it turned out OK, then. | 后来看起来还不错 |
[24:56] | You know, Bernie, | 伯尼 |
[24:58] | I’m only trying to improve the product, all right? | 我只是在尝试让电影更好 好吗 |
[25:01] | I’m standing around here all day… ideas do come to mind. | 我在这里站了整天 想法一个劲往脑子里冒 |
[25:05] | – A man can’t help it if he gets inspired. – Uh, C.C… | -一个人有了灵感是控制不住的 -CC |
[25:08] | it’s all right. OK? | 没事了 好吗 |
[25:10] | Coulda picked a better moment, | 你可以挑个更好的时间的 |
[25:12] | but it’s not the worst idea. | 但这不是最糟的主意 |
[25:14] | Shit, I might even use it sometime. | 我以后说不定会用到 |
[25:18] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[25:19] | ‘Cause I got more where that came from. | 因为我有更多的灵感 |
[25:22] | In fact… | 实际上 |
[25:23] | now’s a good time, I got a brand-new notion. | 现在是好时候 我有个崭新的概念 |
[25:28] | “The Life and Times… of a Pimp.” | “一个皮条客的生活和时代” |
[25:35] | What’s goin’ on? Are we ready to go? | 怎么了 我们要走了吗 |
[25:38] | I was down at Leon’s thinkin’– | 我之前在里昂酒吧思考 |
[25:39] | well, I was filling Rodney | 我给罗德尼 |
[25:41] | and Julito in on all this Hawaiian-y nonsense– | 和胡利托讲这个夏威夷人的荒诞故事 |
[25:42] | I think Bernie has a scene later, so we should go. | 伯尼一会还有场戏 我们该走了 |
[25:45] | Our lives… are custom-made dramatical. | 我们的生活很戏剧化 |
[25:48] | The day-to-day shit we go through? | 我们每天经历的那些事 |
[25:50] | The trouble with the johns, trouble with the ho’s? | 和嫖客还有妓女之间的麻烦 |
[25:52] | Plus, you got fuckin’ throughout. | 另外 你全片都在做爱 |
[25:55] | Endless fucking. Threesome, eightsomes… | 无尽的做爱 3P 8P |
[25:59] | Who gets it more than us pimps, huh? | 谁会比我们皮条客更懂 |
[26:04] | – You laughin’? – No, no, no, no. | -你在笑吗 -不不不不 |
[26:05] | Fuck’s he laughing at? | 他在笑什么 |
[26:07] | You saying my tale don’t cut it? | 你是说我的故事不够好吗 |
[26:08] | You wanna keep making money, we put the ladies front and center. | 你想要不停赚钱 我就得把女人放在前面和中间 |
[26:11] | That’s just how it works. | 就这么简单 |
[26:12] | You’re gonna find you have a problem | 你把女人放在前面和中间 |
[26:13] | putting women front and center, | 侧着 倒着 |
[26:15] | sideways, upside-down, | 或者其他位置 |
[26:16] | or otherwise– at least this one. | 你会出问题的 至少在这部里面是 |
[26:19] | He doesn’t mean that. | 他不是这个意思 |
[26:21] | Baby, we have another scene we have to shoot tomorrow. | 亲爱的 我们明天还有一场戏要拍 |
[26:24] | Aloha, motherfucker. | 再见 混蛋 |
[26:28] | Lori! We gone. | 洛瑞 我们走 |
[26:31] | I’ll calm him down for tomorrow. | 我会让他冷静下来 为明天做准备 |
[26:37] | Ah, Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[26:40] | Move it! | 快跑 |
[26:45] | Go! | 快 |
[26:46] | Oh, shit, where’s Kitty? | 靠 小猫在哪里 |
[26:48] | Where’s Kitty?! | 小猫在哪 |
[26:51] | Where the fuck’s Kitty?! | 小猫在哪 |
[26:53] | Where’s Kitty?! | 小猫呢 |
[27:01] | Kitty! | 小猫 |
[27:03] | Oh, my God… | 天呐 |
[27:09] | Oh, that’s Felicia, | 那是费利西娅 |
[27:11] | and the one in the green’s Lulu. | 穿着绿衣服的是露露 |
[27:13] | – I could introduce you. – Maybe later. | -我可以给你介绍 -以后再说吧 |
[27:15] | Oh, yeah. | 好的 |
[27:17] | Back on the stroll? | 回来站街了吗 |
[27:20] | – C.C. Know you around? – Yeah, Rodney, he does. | -CC知道你在吗 -是的 罗德尼 他知道 |
[27:23] | – Who this, your new man? – Yeah, just keep walking. | -这是谁 你的新主子吗 -接着走就好 |
[27:26] | Bitch got old! | 婊子变老了 |
[27:28] | No loss on that one. | 没什么损失 |
[27:30] | Charming. | 很迷人 |
[27:32] | Look, if you’d rather not be out here… | 如果你不想在外面的话 |
[27:34] | You reach that doctor friend of yours? | 你联系了你的医生朋友吗 |
[27:36] | Talked last night. I meant to tell you. | 我们昨天聊过了 我本想告诉你的 |
[27:38] | He loved the idea. Wants to help with it. | 他喜欢这个主意 想要帮点忙 |
[27:40] | I gotta drive up to Tarrytown, meet with him tomorrow. | 我得开车去塔里敦 明天和他见面 |
[27:43] | You should come if you can, tell him more what it’ll be. | 你能来就来吧 给他说说以后会怎样 |
[27:46] | Holy fuck! | 天呐 |
[27:48] | Oh, my God… | 天呐 |
[27:54] | I figured you’d be back in the Bronx, | 我就猜到你会回到布朗克斯 |
[27:56] | just livin’ the quiet life. | 过着平静的生活 |
[27:58] | Shit, I figured you were dead. | 我以为你已经死了 |
[27:59] | C.C. made it sound like you were, anyway. | CC让我们以为你死了 |
[28:02] | Ohh. You ain’t with him, right? | 你没和他在一起 对吗 |
[28:06] | I’m still with Larry Brown. I had a few years there | 我还是和拉里·布朗在一起 我和我的一个顾客 |
[28:09] | where I went to play house with one of my johns, | 同居过一段时间 |
[28:11] | and Larry said that I’d be back, | 拉里说我会回去 |
[28:14] | and, shit, he was right. | 靠 他说对了 |
[28:16] | – Hey. I’m Dave. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -你好 我是戴夫 -抱歉 |
[28:18] | This is my friend Dave. This is Loretta. | 这是我朋友戴夫 这是洛瑞塔 |
[28:22] | You back on the street, Dave’s someone you oughta know. | 你又开始站街了 你该认识下戴夫 |
[28:25] | He’s gettin’ some things organized. | 他在安排一些东西 |
[28:27] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[28:28] | What’s that, “Organized”? | 安排什么 |
[28:30] | Well, free anti-clap meds to start, | 首先是免费的抗淋病药 |
[28:33] | and some other stuff. | 还有些别的东西 |
[28:36] | Yeah, like what? | 比如 |
[28:41] | How long ya got? | 你还有多少时间 |
[28:43] | All fuckin’ night. | 整晚 |
[28:44] | – Well, come on. – Let’s go. | -那就来吧 -好啊 |
[28:46] | Let’s get a drink or somethin’. | 我们去喝点酒什么的 |
[28:51] | Fuck you. | 我操 |
[28:56] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[29:01] | Oh, no. Ok. | 别啊 好吧 |
[29:05] | “Good…” | 很好 |
[29:08] | “Look…” | 看 |
[29:12] | “Look… how big…” | 看 多大啊 |
[29:15] | No, no, no. Crap. | 别别别 靠 |
[30:00] | You let the fire get to the second floor | 你让火势蔓延到了二楼 |
[30:01] | before you started clearing the rooms? | 你都没来得及把人撤走 |
[30:03] | Didn’t see nothin’ till it was too late, Bobby. | 我看到的时候都太晚了 鲍比 |
[30:05] | What the fuck were you doin’?! | 你他妈在干什么 |
[30:08] | They got us, Tommy. | 他们来砸我们场子了 汤米 |
[30:09] | Motherfuckers burnt us out here. | 王八蛋们把我们的店给烧了 |
[30:12] | – I see that. – One of my girls didn’t get out. | -我看到了 -有个姑娘没能逃出来 |
[30:15] | – Which one? – The kid. Kitty. | -哪个 -那个小的 小猫 |
[30:18] | I had her at the Alhambra, | 本来在阿罕布拉的 |
[30:19] | and I moved her over here to the Geisha? | 我把她调到了艺妓屋 |
[30:22] | I yelled for everyone to get out, | 我大叫着让大家快跑 |
[30:23] | she musta been asleep or something. | 她当时肯定在睡觉什么的 |
[30:24] | She was asleep? | 她在睡觉 |
[30:26] | I can smell your breath from here. | 我能闻到你的口气 |
[30:27] | You’ve had a few. Right, Carlos? | 你喝了酒 对吧 卡洛斯 |
[30:31] | We knew this could be comin’. We were supposed to be on guard. | 我们知道他们会来 该有人把守的 |
[30:33] | You wanna speak to that? | 你有什么要说的吗 |
[30:40] | 12 Twelve… | |
[30:43] | Ah, fuck. | 靠 |
[30:45] | Ah, shit. Hey, Alvira, how you reverse this thing? | 该死 阿尔维拉 这玩意怎么倒回去 |
[30:49] | Fuck. Ah, got it. | 靠 知道了 |
[30:52] | Ah, Jesus. Just gimme my suit already. I’m late! | 天 快把我西装给我 我要迟到了 |
[30:55] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[30:57] | You call this clean? It may look clean, | 这叫干净 看上去也许是干净的 |
[30:59] | – I thought it was clean– until I put it on. – Here you go, sir. | -我本来也以为是 直到我穿上 -给 先生 |
[31:01] | – Just a little mix-up. – Smell it. I dare you. | -搞混了 -你敢不敢闻闻 |
[31:05] | I can’t even identify it, but it’s nasty. | 我都不知道是什么味道 很恶心就是了 |
[31:07] | That’s a dress. Not mine. | 这是裙子 不是我的 |
[31:09] | – Whaddya mean it’s not yours? – What do I want with a dress? | -不是你的什么意思 -我要裙子干什么 |
[31:12] | What does it smell like? | 什么鬼味道 |
[31:13] | The fuck got on that thing?! | 这上面沾了什么 |
[31:15] | – Da shu fenbian! – You can say that again. | -老鼠粪便 -再说一次 |
[31:17] | I’ve been using this dry cleaner for 15 years, | 我在这家干洗店洗了15年了 |
[31:20] | this is the first time anything like this has happened. | 从来没遇到过这种事 |
[31:24] | – What happened to the Irish guy? – I don’t know! | -那个爱尔兰人哪儿去了 -我不知道 |
[31:26] | But you see him, tell him he can kiss my fuckin’ ass! | 你要是看到他 叫他来舔老子屁股 |
[31:29] | – I will! – Good! | -我会的 -很好 |
[31:32] | How about her people, her family– | 她朋友 家人 |
[31:34] | they know she’s dead? | 他们知道她死了吗 |
[31:37] | She never mentioned family. | 她从没提到过她的家人 |
[31:39] | You got a last name for her? | 你知道她姓什么吗 |
[31:40] | She showed me an I.D. when we hired her on, | 我们雇她的时候 她给我看过身份证 |
[31:43] | said she was 19, but I don’t remember the name. | 说她19岁 但我不记得叫什么了 |
[31:46] | Cops don’t know, either. She went to the morgue as a Jane Doe. | 警察也不知道 她作为无名氏被送去了停尸房 |
[31:50] | You can’t do any better than that, Bobby? | 这就是你全部能耐了吗 鲍比 |
[31:56] | The fuck do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:57] | She means you use her, you make money from her, | 她意思是你利用她 靠她赚钱 |
[31:59] | and you can’t even tell anybody who she is. | 却连她叫什么都不知道 |
[32:01] | Use her? | 利用她 |
[32:04] | I use her? She’s paid for the work. | 我利用她 她干活有钱拿的 |
[32:06] | She works in the parlors, nobody hurts her, | 她在妓院工作 没人伤害她 |
[32:09] | nobody cheats her– she knows this. | 没人骗她 她知道的 |
[32:11] | – Her money’s good at the end of every shift. – Oh, yeah. | -她每班活干完就拿到钱了 -嗯 |
[32:15] | Fuck the both of youse. | 你们去死吧 |
[32:18] | I don’t need this. | 我不需要这个 |
[32:23] | You think I don’t hate that this shit happened? | 你以为我想看到这样的事发生吗 |
[32:24] | She was a nice girl. This is fuckin’ awful. | 她是个好姑娘 这很悲剧 |
[32:27] | Yeah, it fuckin’ is. | 废话 |
[32:28] | All right, why don’t we just give it a rest? | 行了 别说这个了 |
[32:32] | Fuck you too, Vincent Martino. | 你也去死 文森特·马蒂诺 |
[32:33] | Any of your other girls close to her? | 有姑娘和她关系好吗 |
[32:35] | Did she hang with any of them? | 她有和谁经常在一起吗 |
[32:38] | Amber. They’re kinda friends. | 安贝尔 她们算是朋友 |
[32:41] | Ok. | 好 |
[32:44] | See ya later. | 回见 |
[32:58] | No way to do business. | 没法做生意 |
[33:00] | The fuck were we supposed to do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[33:02] | Them guys had Hodas open five parlors in six months– | 他们让霍达斯在半年内开了5家妓院 |
[33:04] | all of ’em undercuttin’ ours. | 价格全比我们低 |
[33:06] | You burn them, they burn us. | 你烧他们 他们烧我们 |
[33:08] | Now there’s some dead girl. | 现在又死了个姑娘 |
[33:09] | And we’re in the goddamn newspapers. | 我们上报纸了 |
[33:14] | – Enough. – All due respect, Carmine, | -够了 -恕我直言 卡迈恩 |
[33:17] | I don’t see that we let what happened here go unanswered. | 不能让这事就这么算了 |
[33:21] | I never said we don’t answer. | 我没说算了 |
[33:34] | All right, Bobby, c’mon. Time to go home. | 鲍比 走吧 该回家了 |
[33:38] | I let her live there, ya know? | 我让她住在那 你知道吗 |
[33:41] | – The girl? – Kitty. Yeah. | -那姑娘吗 -是的 小猫 |
[33:43] | Let her live where, the parlor? | 让她住在哪 妓院吗 |
[33:46] | Back when she started, last winter, | 在她刚开始干的时候 去年冬天 |
[33:48] | her junkie roommate OD’ed, | 她的瘾君子室友嗑药过量死了 |
[33:50] | dick of a landlord changed the locks. | 混蛋房东把锁换了 |
[33:51] | So I said, “Fine, | 所以我就说 “好吧 |
[33:53] | take a room till you can find a new place.” | 找个房间住 直到你找到新的住所” |
[33:55] | I looked out for her. | 我很关心她的 |
[33:57] | I looked out for all of ’em. | 我关心她们所有人 |
[33:59] | But you and your fuckin’ friend are givin’ it to me | 但你和你朋友说得好像 |
[34:01] | like I lit the fuckin’ match. | 是我引起火灾的 |
[34:03] | And this one, standin’ there like a fuckin’ church statue. | 这位 像个圣母一样站在那 |
[34:07] | – What’s he supposed to do? – Just let it go. He’s drunk. | -他该怎么做 -算了吧 他醉了 |
[34:15] | The girl worked for you, Bobby. | 那姑娘为你工作 鲍比 |
[34:17] | Me, and me alone. | 我 就我一个人 |
[34:20] | Bobby. Go home. | 鲍比 回家吧 |
[34:21] | – Ya know, funny thing… – Go home. | -说来有意思 -回家 |
[34:23] | Bobby, go home. Go home! | 鲍比 回家 回家 |
[34:25] | Go back to Brooklyn! | 回布鲁克林 |
[34:27] | Or wherever else you lay your head and call home. | 或者任何你能称之为家的地方 |
[34:33] | Nobody’s blamin’ you. | 没人怪你 |
[34:35] | It’s a shit thing that happened, it ain’t anyone’s fault! | 这种事确实很操蛋 但不是任何人的错 |
[34:39] | No one here, anyway. | 至少不是在座各位的错 |
[35:02] | – Lookin’ for me? – Yeah. | -找我吗 -对 |
[35:04] | – Who caught the arson homicide? – Rappollo. | -谁抓到了纵火杀人犯 -拉波罗 |
[35:08] | – Anything kick loose? – Not yet. | -有什么发现吗 -暂时没 |
[35:11] | Don’t even think he has a solid I.D. On the dead girl. | 他应该都无法确认遇害姑娘的身份 |
[35:14] | Goldman’s mobilizing on it. | 戈德曼在负责 |
[35:16] | He’s now mobilizing on every goddamn case we catch in Midtown? | 他现在负责市中心所有案子了吗 |
[35:18] | – Really? – On the fact that we’ve got wiseguys | -真的吗 -现在黑帮 |
[35:20] | torching up each other’s whorehouses, that needs some attention. | 在互相烧对方的妓院 这需要引起注意 |
[35:24] | Inspector… respectfully, | 督察员 恕我直言 |
[35:26] | you keep trying to marry me to this guy, | 你老想让我和他合作 |
[35:28] | but I’m not trying to get dragged into any of– | 但我不想掺和到这些事当中 |
[35:29] | Whatever you think of the prick, | 不管你怎么看这混蛋 |
[35:31] | he and the people running his office have the mayor’s ear, | 他以及管理他办公室的人能引起市长的注意 |
[35:34] | and they can touch someone in every city department. | 他们能动市里每个部门的人 |
[35:36] | Including ours, apparently. | 显然也包括我们 |
[35:39] | That Midtown Enforcement Project is sitting on | 那个市中心执法项目 |
[35:41] | half a million dollars to start– | 启动资金就有50万 |
[35:42] | federal money coming through Albany. | 奥尔巴尼市拨的联邦资金 |
[35:45] | Lemme get that. It’s temperamental. | 我来吧 这东西时好时坏 |
[35:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:49] | Half a million to start? | 启动资金50万 |
[35:52] | Yeah. And look, Detective, | 嗯 听着 警探 |
[35:52] | we’ve got ourselves a 20-year-old coffee machine. | 我们的咖啡机用了20年了 |
[35:55] | I’ll get it goin’. Just takes a second. | 可以弄好 给我点时间 |
[35:57] | Not holding my breath. | 我可不会等 |
[35:58] | John Calloway, line one. | 约翰·卡勒威 一号线 |
[36:03] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢了 医生 |
[36:05] | Not at all. Glad to help. | 没什么 很高兴能帮到你 |
[36:07] | So, again, just let me check with my office, | 我得向我办公室问问 |
[36:09] | and we’ll pin down the dates. | 然后再定日期 |
[36:10] | The end of the month at the latest. | 最早也要到月末了 |
[36:12] | – We’ll look on a location that works and spread the word. – OK. | -我们会去找个合适的地方 然后放出消息 -好 |
[36:15] | You may end up with more girls than you can handle. | 到时来的姑娘可能超出你的预期 |
[36:19] | Mm. Dave told me some of the women | 戴夫跟我说有些女人 |
[36:20] | see medical people who take advantage of the situation. | 认为医生会趁机占便宜 |
[36:23] | You shouldn’t worry. | 这点不用担心 |
[36:27] | Thank you for including me, Miss Spina. | 谢谢让我加入 斯比娜小姐 |
[36:41] | How far is Nyack? | 奈阿克有多远 |
[36:44] | Yeah, Rick’s a cool guy. | 瑞克人挺好的 |
[36:46] | So, he’s lit some of your films? | 他给你的电影打过灯光吗 |
[36:47] | Yeah. Yeah, and he says you’re a really great writer. | 是的 他说你是个很出色的编剧 |
[36:53] | So, uh, “Little Red Riding Hood”? | 你想拍《小红帽》 |
[36:55] | Yeah. No one’s done it as a feature, | 嗯 没人拍过它的故事片 |
[36:58] | and, I mean, | 我是说 |
[37:00] | definitely not the way we want to do it. | 绝对没有拍过我们想要的那种风格 |
[37:03] | So this would be full-length, fleshed out… | 所以会拍成长片 具体化 |
[37:07] | Well, here’s my idea. I want to update it, | 我是这么想的 我想做出更新 |
[37:10] | I want to clear out all the quaint shit, | 去掉所有古怪的东西 |
[37:12] | and I want to make it urban. | 我想拍成都市风格 |
[37:14] | I want to move the whole thing to the city– | 我想在城市里拍摄 |
[37:16] | New York City. | 纽约市 |
[37:18] | But I-it’s still a kids’ film? | 但仍然是儿童电影吗 |
[37:22] | Rick didn’t tell you? | 瑞克没跟你说吗 |
[37:24] | Tell me what? | 说什么 |
[37:25] | All he said was it’s low-budget, | 他只说了预算低 |
[37:27] | but high enough so you could pay. | 但也不少 你能承担 |
[37:29] | It’s porn. | 是黄片 |
[37:32] | It’s a sex film. | 色情电影 |
[37:35] | “Fleshed out”– OK, yeah. | “具体化” 原来是这意思啊 |
[37:37] | I tried to do it myself, but… | 我本想自己写的 不过 |
[37:40] | I’m not a writer. | 我不是编剧 |
[37:45] | You wanna take off? | 你想走吗 |
[37:47] | It’s fine, I’ll get the check. | 没事 我买单 |
[37:48] | No. I’m in. | 不 我想参与 |
[37:51] | I– I can see the whole thing. | 我 我能想象出这电影 |
[37:53] | Ya know? I think it’s genius. | 我觉得很有才 |
[37:55] | It’s sick, but it’s genius. | 很变态但很有才 |
[37:57] | – Yeah? You OK with sick? – Please. OK? | -是吗 你不介意变态 -拜托 |
[38:00] | The wolf eats the granny fuckin’ whole– | 狼把外婆吃掉 |
[38:03] | I used to get a little kiddie boner whenever I thought of that. | 我小时候一想到这个就会硬 |
[38:06] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[38:07] | I am. But I was into it– way too into it. | 是的 但我很喜欢 特别喜欢 |
[38:11] | You guys doin’ porn, | 你们拍黄片 |
[38:12] | you don’t need to use your real names, right? | 不需要使用真名 对吗 |
[38:14] | Like, in the credits, I mean? | 在片尾演职人员表里 |
[38:17] | She was older than you guys. | 她比你们大 |
[38:18] | Maybe a year or two ahead? | 大概一两岁 |
[38:20] | I don’t know if she graduated, or… | 我不知道她毕业了没 |
[38:22] | She’s really pretty, whoever she is. | 不管她是谁 她很漂亮 |
[38:25] | She oughta get dressed, though. | 不过她该穿点衣服 |
[38:28] | All right. Thanks anyway. | 好吧 谢了 |
[38:35] | Maybe we should give this up. | 或许我们该放弃 |
[38:36] | Worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[38:37] | Might have the wrong school. | 可能找错学校了 |
[38:40] | Shit, we might have the wrong town. | 靠 可能连镇都找错了 |
[38:41] | With everything, all this, | 现在的情况 |
[38:43] | what the fuck am I even trying to do here with any of this? | 我来这到底是想干什么 |
[38:50] | Excuse me. Either of you know this girl? | 打扰下 你们认识这姑娘吗 |
[38:59] | Fuck this. Let’s just go. | 算了 我们走吧 |
[39:01] | Why are you kicking yourself just for trying? | 不就是试试吗 干嘛跟自己过不去 |
[39:09] | Um, can I see that again? | 我能再看一眼吗 |
[39:13] | It is. It’s Stephanie. | 就是她 是斯黛芙妮 |
[39:32] | Thanks for comin’. | 谢谢前来 |
[39:35] | I was ordered. | 有人命令我来的 |
[39:36] | Well… | 这个 |
[39:38] | I asked McDonagh for some help from Homicide, | 我向麦克多纳求助 需要凶杀组的帮忙 |
[39:39] | and he said you were my man, so… | 他说我可以找你 所以 |
[39:41] | You got guys from three different precincts in here, | 你找来了三个不同辖区的警察 |
[39:44] | and the Public Morals task force. | 还有公众道德部的人 |
[39:46] | Captain McGillavery from Manhattan South is in command for this, | 南曼哈顿的麦克基拉韦里队长是这案子的指挥官 |
[39:50] | but they come when called, so… | 但他们接到电话后就来了 |
[39:56] | Pull up a chair. | 坐吧 |
[39:58] | Hey, Alston. | 奥斯顿 |
[40:00] | All aboard the Overtime Express. | 所有人都登上了加班快车 |
[40:02] | The ho wagon rides again. | 妓女巡逻车又出发了 |
[40:23] | Who told you where we lived? | 谁跟你说我们住在哪的 |
[40:24] | We talked to one of your son’s friends at the school. | 我们找你儿子的同学谈过了 |
[40:29] | I thought you’d– you’d want to know. | 我想 我想你会想知道 |
[40:33] | You a whore too? | 你也是妓女吗 |
[40:36] | What if I was? | 要是我曾经是呢 |
[40:37] | Dorothy’s an organizer, actually. | 桃乐茜其实是阻止者 |
[40:39] | She’s trying to help girls like your daughter. | 她想帮助像你女儿一样的姑娘 |
[40:43] | Little late for it. | 有点迟了 |
[40:45] | Mr. Esposito, | 埃斯波西托先生 |
[40:46] | she’s in the morgue in New York, unclaimed– | 她现在在纽约的停尸房里 无人认领 |
[40:52] | You tell your boss I’m gonna need him to give up one location. | 你跟你老板说 我需要他放弃一家店 |
[40:54] | He can move the girls, let us kick over an empty joint, | 他可以移走姑娘们 让我们突袭一家空店 |
[40:56] | but we’re comin’ next Tuesday. Got that? | 但我们下周二会去 明白吗 |
[40:58] | He’ll want it to be the place on 35th. That’s our worst earner. | 他肯定希望是35街上的那家 那家生意最差 |
[41:01] | I don’t care which. I just need one spot to give the bosses. | 我不在乎是哪家 我只需要一家好给上级交差 |
[41:04] | You guys keep settin’ fire to shit, so we’re comin’. | 你们一直纵火 所以我们只能出手 |
[41:08] | You know, for a tip like that, | 给了这么多小费 |
[41:10] | you could at least pour some top shelf. | 你好歹倒点好酒吧 |
[41:22] | What’d he want? | 他来干什么 |
[41:23] | Tell us there’s gonna be raids on Tuesday. | 告诉我们下周二会有一次突袭 |
[41:25] | We gotta give up a spot. | 我们得放弃一家店 |
[41:28] | Bobby’s not here? | 鲍比不在 |
[41:29] | Not since the fire at the Geisha House. | 艺妓屋发生火灾后就没来过了 |
[41:31] | But he told me to have the nut ready for you. | 但他让我把钱给你准备好 |
[41:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[41:36] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[41:39] | Frankie’s watchin’ us. | 弗兰奇得守在这里 |
[41:41] | Come on now, Vince. We ain’t tryin’ to get burnt up in here. | 拜托 文斯 我们可不想被烧 |
[41:45] | He won’t be long. Come on. | 他去去就回 来吧 |
[41:56] | You’re workin’ late. | 你加班吗 |
[41:58] | Yeah, I gotta edit the stuff from yesterday. | 嗯 我得剪辑一下昨天的东西 |
[42:00] | Will you pay this when you get a second? | 有空的时候能把这个付了吗 |
[42:07] | – How’s it lookin’? – Good. | -怎么样 -很好 |
[42:10] | The jail guard/lesbian scene’s actually pretty hot. | 狱警和女同的戏很热辣 |
[42:14] | – Oh, yeah? – Even with those uniforms. | -是吗 -即使穿着制服 |
[42:17] | And the tracking shot you did past the cell bars, | 穿越牢房栏杆的跟随镜头 |
[42:21] | it’s a little slow, but I think it works great. | 有点慢 但是效果很好 |
[42:31] | I wanted it slow. | 我就想要慢的 |
[42:42] | We’re paying actual money to an outside writer? | 我们要给外面的编剧发钱吗 |
[42:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[42:49] | I should die of boils. | 我死了算了 |
[43:15] | Hey, get the fuck outta there! | 滚出去 |
[43:17] | – I don’t want your fuckin’ money! – Simmer down, sweetie! | -我不需要你的钱 -淡定 宝贝 |
[43:20] | Get the fuck up outta here if you know what’s good for you! | 识相的话就滚 |
[43:22] | – What’d I do? – Done. Cut the fucking light. | -我做了什么 -完了 关灯吧 |
[43:24] | I don’t need this shit. | 我不需要这个 |
[43:26] | Next dancer! | 下个舞者 |
[43:30] | I’m hungry. You’re buying. | 我饿了 你请客 |
[43:31] | Tips were shit tonight. | 今晚的小费少得可怜 |
[43:33] | It’s all good, clean fun until the late show, | 一到夜间秀就变味了 |
[43:36] | and then, the cheapest and the drunkest. | 尽都是穷鬼和酒鬼 |
[43:42] | Yeah, from now on, | 从现在起 |
[43:43] | the part of the nut that’s the weekly from the parlors, | 妓院每周上交的钱 |
[43:46] | Black Frankie here’s gonna deliver that. | 就由黑弗兰奇给了 |
[43:51] | No, Vince. You’re responsible. | 不 文斯 负责的是你 |
[43:55] | Not anymore. | 以后不是了 |
[43:57] | I’m steppin’ away from the parlors. | 我要远离妓院 |
[43:58] | I want out of that. | 我要退出 |
[44:01] | Out. What the fuck is “Out”? | 退出 退出什么意思 |
[44:05] | – Tommy. – What? | -汤米 -干什么 |
[44:06] | Ain’t that one of them motherfuckers | 那不就是 |
[44:07] | you want me to be lookin’ for? | 你要我去找的那混蛋吗 |
[44:09] | – Where? – Suckin’ on a pizza slice. | -在哪 -吃披萨的那个 |
[44:10] | – Billy… – Billy Diamond. | -比利 -比利·戴蒙 |
[44:12] | – Who? – Muscle. Workin’ with the Horse. | -谁 -打手 烈马的人 |
[44:15] | And Marty Hodas. He ain’t a made guy, | 也是马蒂·霍达斯的人 他不是黑帮的 |
[44:17] | but he’s into their shit just the same. | 但他跟他们一样不干净 |
[44:19] | Here. Hold that a second. | 拿着 等我一下 |
[44:27] | What the fuck is this about? | 这是干什么 |
[44:34] | Thing about all this | 是这样的 |
[44:36] | is that when I put a torch to your place, | 我烧你们店的时候 |
[44:37] | I got the sense to go to a phone, drop a dime, | 我会去投币打电话 |
[44:40] | call the joint, tell ’em that they’re on fire. | 通知妓院 告诉他们起火了 |
[44:42] | Not you guys. You’re assholes. | 但你们不会 你们是混蛋 |
[44:44] | What the fuck you talkin’ about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[44:47] | You heard me. | 你听到我了 |
[44:48] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[44:51] | Fuck me. | 操我 |
[45:11] | Well… | 嗯 |
[45:14] | that was regrettable. | 令人遗憾 |
[45:27] | You see that bald guy? | 看到那光头了吗 |
[45:30] | Fucking prick wanted his bill back | 该死的人渣想要把钱收回去 |
[45:31] | because I wouldn’t let him finger me. | 因为我不愿让他指交我 |
[45:34] | Customer ain’t always right. | 顾客不总是对的 |
[45:38] | Hey, Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[45:40] | Ya ever think for one minute of your life | 你有没有想过 |
[45:42] | you’d ever find yourself married to a dry cleaner? | 你会嫁给一个干洗工 |
[45:45] | – No. – Gentlemen, here comes | -没 -先生们 下面出场的是 |
[45:48] | – the beautiful and flexible – Me neither. | -美丽灵活的 -我也没 |
[45:50] | Jessica Danger to the stage. | 杰西卡·丹杰儿[危险] |
[45:53] | Welcome to the stage, Miss Danger. | 欢迎上台 丹杰儿小姐 |
[46:20] | Stephanie Esposito was 16. | 斯黛芙妮·埃斯波西托16岁 |
[46:25] | – Who? – Kitty. | -谁 -小猫 |
[46:29] | The dead girl. | 那个死去的姑娘 |
[46:31] | Ashley found her family upstate. | 艾什莉找到了她在北部的家人 |
[46:34] | She was underage. | 她未成年 |
[46:37] | Might have been 15 when Bobby hired her. | 鲍比雇用她的时候可能只有15岁 |
[46:46] | We’re goin’ to bury her, Vincent. | 我们要埋葬她 文森特 |
[46:50] | Find her a boneyard… buy her a stone. | 给她找个墓地 买块墓碑 |
[46:54] | – OK. – You tell your brother-in-law this is his responsibility. | -好 -你跟你姐夫说这是他的责任 |
[46:58] | Bobby’s paying out. This is on him. | 鲍比出钱 这都怪他 |
[47:02] | I’ll do it. | 我会的 |
[47:03] | You’ll “Do it,” You’ll tell him, or you’ll “Do it,” You’ll pay? | 你是说你会告诉他还是说你会出钱 |
[47:08] | I mean I’ll cover it. | 我是说我会出钱 |
[47:11] | Why you? | 为什么你出钱 |
[47:21] | I asked you a question. | 我问你问题 |
[47:23] | Why you, Vincent? | 为什么是你 文森特 |
[47:26] | I want to make sure it gets done. | 我想确保这事顺利完成 |
[47:29] | – I just feel bad. – That’s it? | -我很愧疚 -就这样 |
[47:31] | – Nothing else to say? – What, is this about the other night? | -没别的可说了吗 -这跟那晚有关吗 |
[47:35] | – Your photographer friend? – I don’t give a shit about Viv. | -你的摄影朋友 -我才不管薇薇呢 |
[47:37] | We both have rules we play by. | 我们各有各的准则 |
[47:41] | – This is Bobby. – Bobby? | -这是鲍比的锅 -鲍比 |
[47:43] | The man was drunk. That’s how he gets. | 他醉了 他就那样 |
[47:52] | I’m goin’ to sleep. | 我要睡了 |
[47:55] | I’ve got a funeral to plan. | 还要筹划葬礼呢 |
[48:06] | I saw something happen tonight. | 我今晚目睹了一件事 |
[48:11] | What? | 什么 |
[48:17] | What was it? | 是什么 |
[48:28] | You’re not gonna tell me? | 不跟我说吗 |
[48:52] | You’re a bad boy, Prisoner Dickey. | 你真坏 囚犯迪基 |
[48:55] | All’s I– | 我 |
[48:57] | Why you gotta be so mean? | 你为什么这么刻薄 |
[49:00] | All’s I want is more food. | 我只想要更多的食物 |
[49:02] | Are you gonna say “Please”? | 你要说”拜托”吗 |
[49:06] | You open up these bars, I will. | 你打开牢门 我就说 |
[49:13] | – It’s still you. – What’s still me? | -还是你 -什么还是我 |
[49:15] | – You have another line. – Say what? | -另一句台词 -说什么 |
[49:16] | You have another line. | 你还有句台词 |
[49:17] | OK, let’s cut. | 好了 停 |
[49:19] | – Everyone back to one. – It’s OK. It’s OK. | -大家重新准备 -没事 没事 |
[49:23] | Hey, Larry, what’s goin’ on? | 拉里 怎么回事 |
[49:24] | If you would quit interrupting me, I’d get it. | 你要是不打扰我 我就没问题 |
[49:27] | You’re throwing me with that shit. | 你在刁难我 |
[49:29] | OK. The line is… | 台词是 |
[49:32] | “Open this door– I’ll show you ‘please’ and ‘thank you.'” | “打开门 我就向你表示拜托[取悦]和谢谢” |
[49:38] | It’s five sentences. | 就五句话 |
[49:40] | Five stupid sentences. | 五句愚蠢的话 |
[49:47] | You want me to get this right, | 你想让我记住 |
[49:48] | why don’t you give me some shit that makes sense? | 为什么不给我点能说得通的台词 |
[49:51] | Mr. Brown, you are not the first guy | 布朗先生 你不是第一个字 |
[49:53] | to say some dumb shit in a porn film. | 在色情片里说蠢话的人 |
[49:56] | Now stop slappin’ the camera. | 别再打摄像机了 |
[49:59] | They’re not watching it for the dialogue. | 他们不是为了对话而看的 |
[50:03] | Candy, respectfully– | 糖糖 恕我直言 |
[50:05] | Larry, I’d like to roll the camera. | 拉里 我想开拍了 |
[50:07] | Respectfully, you read that shit? | 恕我直言 你有看剧本吗 |
[50:10] | People supposed to believe she wanna fuck me behind that shit? | 人们要相信她想和在狱中的我发生关系吗 |
[50:13] | He’s right. I’ve seen some pretty bad scripts, | 他说得对 我见过一些很烂的剧本 |
[50:16] | but this one is like a junior high school kid wrote it. | 但这个就像是初中生写的 |
[50:19] | A junior high school kid who takes the special bus. | 一个乘特殊校车的初中生 |
[50:22] | – OK. OK. – Just sayin’. | -好 好 -就是说说 |
[50:24] | All right, give me ten minutes, | 给我10分钟 |
[50:26] | I’m gonna try and tweak it. | 我来修改一下 |
[50:27] | While you’re at it, can you change my name? | 你改的时候 能把我名字换了吗 |
[50:29] | Stop! | 够了 |
[50:31] | “Prisoner Dickey.” Please. | 囚犯迪基 搞错没有 |
[50:35] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[50:37] | “The Life of a Pimp.” | 《一个皮条客的生活》 |
[50:39] | “Life and Times.” | 《生活和时代》 |
[50:42] | It’s like he’s looking for a way to piss everybody off. | 好像他想要惹怒所有人一样 |
[50:44] | “The money’s good, just shut the fuck up and get paid, right?” | “薪水不错 拿钱闭嘴 好吗” |
[50:48] | I just wish that you could rep me. | 我希望你能代理我 |
[50:50] | And he could still get paid, | 他仍然能拿钱 |
[50:51] | but you could just do everything the right way. | 但你可以立马负责一切 |
[50:54] | That sorta leaves me short. | 那我的钱就少了 |
[50:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[50:57] | Or there’s this. You keep C.C. as your manager, | 或者这样 你继续让CC做你的经理人 |
[51:00] | I find you work, we split the fees on that work, | 我给你找活 赚到的钱我们五五分 |
[51:03] | but only on the gigs I bring you. | 但只限于我给你找的活 |
[51:06] | – So you each take half of 15. – On one condition. | -所以你们平分一万五 -有个条件 |
[51:08] | On those jobs, I come with you. | 干这些活的时候 我跟着你 |
[51:10] | He stays the fuck away from the film set. | 他得远离片场 |
[51:13] | Kiddo, when he had you tricking, did he need to be in the room? | 孩子 他让你卖淫的时候 他有进房间吗 |
[51:17] | Different business, same setup. | 不同的生意 模式一样 |
[51:19] | You want me to tell him? | 你要我跟他说吗 |
[51:22] | You gonna tell him? | 你要跟他说吗 |
[51:29] | – I think– Wait, where– – How’s it goin’? | -我觉得 等等 -怎么样了 |
[51:30] | – “I bet you are.” – Still shit. | -“当然了” -还是很烂 |
[51:33] | There’s no saving this storyline. | 这故事线拯救不了了 |
[51:34] | – “Why are you being so bad?” – “‘Cause I haven’t been fed.” | -“你怎么这么糟糕” -“因为我没吃东西” |
[51:38] | – Candy. – Yep? | -糖糖 -什么事 |
[51:39] | Don’t make it a thing, | 别大惊小怪 |
[51:40] | but I don’t think Larry can actually read very well. | 但拉里不太会识字 |
[51:45] | I mean, I go over his lines with him the night before, | 我和他会在拍摄前一晚对台词 |
[51:47] | so even if y’all make it better, | 所以就算你改了 |
[51:49] | I don’t think he could just change what he’s saying on the fly. | 我想他在拍摄过程中还是改不了他的台词 |
[51:51] | We gonna shoot soon? | 还拍不拍了 |
[51:53] | I’m losin’ my juice! | 我要软了 |
[51:58] | Ok. | 好的 |
[52:02] | OK, everybody, let’s get ready to shoot. | 各位 准备好开拍 |
[52:06] | Everyone back to one, we are back in. | 大家各就各位 马上开始 |
[52:08] | Hey, Heather. Let’s talk. | 海瑟 我们来谈谈 |
[52:11] | Least we’ll get to the fuckin’ before midnight. | 至少能在午夜前进入抽插阶段 |
[52:13] | Larry, come here. | 拉里 过来下 |
[52:21] | What is this scene about? | 这场戏是关于什么的 |
[52:26] | I mean, we all know where it’s headed, right? | 我们都知道发展方向 对吧 |
[52:29] | So you just get there however the fuck you want. | 所以你们可以想怎么来就怎么来 |
[52:35] | – Improv? – Yeah! | -即兴表演 -对 |
[52:37] | Candy, no. No. | 糖糖 不要 |
[52:38] | Come on. Let’s start at the top. | 来 我们重头开始 |
[52:41] | Same places. | 同样的地方 |
[52:44] | Look, hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[52:46] | All you gotta know | 你只要知道 |
[52:49] | is that you fuckin’ hate him… | 你无比恨他 |
[52:52] | and he’s hot. | 他很性感 |
[52:57] | And Larry… | 拉里 |
[53:02] | …you’ve been in here a long time. | 你在牢里待了很久了 |
[53:04] | You are lonely, you are horny. | 你孤独 欲火中烧 |
[53:07] | You know what to fuckin’ do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[53:10] | Just say whatever you need to say | 说你该说的 |
[53:11] | to get her in this door and get her clothes off. | 让她进这道门 脱掉衣服 |
[53:19] | All right, everyone, let’s do it. | 好了 各位 开始 |
[53:25] | Cameras up. And, frame line. | 摄像机准备 分帧线 |
[53:28] | Brace yourself. | 做好准备 |
[53:30] | What? | 什么 |
[53:35] | Count ’em yourself, you want. | 你自己数吧 |
[53:37] | Why don’t you give me 15 for it? | 怎么不给我一万五 |
[53:39] | Twelve-five is what I have. | 我只有一万两千五 |
[53:41] | And I gave you the keys. | 我还给了你钥匙 |
[53:42] | You want it, you keep it, Frankie. | 想要的话就留着 弗兰奇 |
[53:51] | Mr. Frankie. Done. | 弗兰奇先生 搞定 |
[53:54] | Looks good as new. | 跟新的一样 |
[53:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:58] | You have a good life, Alma! | 祝你开心 阿尔玛 |
[54:00] | Almunda. | 是阿尔孟达 |
[54:02] | That’s what I said. | 我说的就是那个 |
[54:09] | Three months I’ve been here. | 我在这已经三个月了 |
[54:13] | Hungry, thirsty, alone… | 饥饿 口渴 孤独 |
[54:20] | You’ve already had enough to eat, though. You bad boy. | 但你的食物已经足够了 你个坏男孩 |
[54:24] | “Boy”? | 男孩 |
[54:27] | “Boy”? | 男孩 |
[54:30] | Why you gotta be so cold? | 你干嘛这么冷漠 |
[54:34] | Just ’cause a man steals a car… | 就因为一个人偷了车 |
[54:38] | and robs a liquor store, | 抢了一家酒水店 |
[54:41] | and pistol-whipped two cracker cops | 用枪打了两个白人警察 |
[54:42] | who show up in the parking lot at the wrong time… | 他们在错误的时间出现在停车场 |
[54:47] | don’t mean I don’t have any needs. | 不代表我没有任何需求 |
[54:49] | I’m still a human being you got locked up in here, ain’t I? | 我仍然是人 对吗 |
[54:54] | How ’bout you show a human… some heart? | 你何不对人表示点善意呢 |
[55:01] | If it’s a heart you have. | 如果你有的话 |
[55:06] | Shit. That’s the man I know. | 靠 这才是我认识的他 |
[55:18] | So, we good to fuck now? | 现在可以操了吗 |
[55:26] | Some people learn the hard way. | 有些人经历过困难才能学会 |
[55:33] | Sector Three, remove your unit from the sidewalk. | 三分部 把你的小队从人行道上撤出 |
[55:36] | Repeat, Sector Three, | 重复 三分部 |
[55:38] | the unit must be moved immediately. | 你的小队必须立刻撤出 |
[55:42] | That doesn’t look friendly. | 看上去不怎么友好 |
[55:46] | McDonagh sent you to me, and you just left. | 麦克多纳把你派给我 你就这么走了 |
[55:49] | What should I tell him? | 我该怎么跟他说 |
[55:51] | Tell him you’re bullshit. | 告诉他你是狗屁 |
[55:53] | What bullshit? | 什么狗屁 |
[55:56] | We’re gonna raid these parlors– all that we can hit. | 我们要突袭这些妓院 能突袭多少是多少 |
[55:59] | Yeah? Is that what you think? | 是吗 你是这么想的吗 |
[56:08] | Because I think you’re gonna hit nothin’– | 因为在我看来你什么都突袭不到 |
[56:10] | just a few empty, cum-stained shitholes. | 只会找到几个空荡荡 布满精液的破地方 |
[56:13] | – That’s what I think. – Why? | -这是我的想法 -为什么 |
[56:16] | Because half the shitbags you had in that room, | 因为你那房间里一半的人 |
[56:19] | they had the word out on the street | 在你还没开车回家前 |
[56:20] | even before you could drive home to wherever you mow a lawn. | 就把消息传出去了 |
[56:23] | This is The Deuce. | 这里是堕落街 |
[56:26] | If it were as easy as you think it is, | 要是有你想的那么容易 |
[56:27] | it wouldn’t be here in the first place. | 一开始就不会存在了 |
[56:29] | I’d let you waste more of my time, but hey, | 我也想再多废话几句 不过 |
[56:31] | I caught a homicide last night, so excuse me. | 昨晚发生了命案 失陪了 |
[56:34] | Only books you can read had to be smut. | 你唯一能看懂的书就是淫秽书籍 |
[56:37] | The smut kind. | 淫秽书籍 |
[56:40] | There you go, ma’am. | 好了 夫人 |
[56:46] | Maybe we shoulda gotten someone to say a few words. | 或许该找个人来说点什么 |
[56:50] | She’s Catholic, right? I mean… | 她是天主教徒 对吗 |
[56:53] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[57:10] | Don’t forget to throw a stone on there. | 别忘了立个墓碑 |
[57:13] | I heard ya. | 知道了 |