时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | We should pay that doctor a visit. | 我们该去看看那医生 |
[00:17] | You’re making the wrong people angry. | 你惹错了对象 |
[00:20] | We’re doing this picture, and it’s called Red Hot. | 现在在拍一部电影 叫《性感小红帽》 |
[00:22] | I had money in that picture too. | 这电影我也投了钱 |
[00:24] | I’m gonna be promoting the film I made. | 我要去为我制作的电影做宣传 |
[00:27] | This one’s not appropriate for a guy your age. | 这部片不适合你这么大的人看 |
[00:33] | You’re going directly to the landlords with your summons. | 你要带着传唤令直接去找业主 |
[00:36] | If I can expose the property owners and bring them into court, | 如果我能揭露这些业主 把他们告上法庭 |
[00:39] | maybe I can… | 也许我就能 |
[00:40] | Replace the sex-orientated businesses with legitimate store fronts. | 用合法的性产业店铺取而代之 |
[00:44] | I live with my father and sisters, | 我和我爸还有姐妹住一起 |
[00:46] | but now I’m thinking about moving out, | 不过我在考虑搬出来 |
[00:48] | getting my own place. | 找个地方自己住 |
[00:50] | I came here for an advance. | 我来是想要预付金 |
[00:53] | – We don’t have it. – You have it. | -我们没有 -你有的 |
[01:56] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[01:58] | Never been better. | 从未这么好过 |
[02:09] | I lost ninety-four fuckin’ pounds. Ninety-four– | 我减了94磅 94 |
[02:12] | – Here she is. Mwah. – Candy’s late. | -她来了 -糖糖迟到了 |
[02:14] | Fashionably. Hey. Hey. It’s her night, it’s her film. | 时髦地迟到 今晚属于她 是她的电影 |
[02:18] | Let her have her big entrance. | 让她闪亮登场 |
[02:20] | Mr. And Mrs. Wasserman! | 华士曼夫妇 |
[02:23] | Mr. And Mrs. Martino! | 马蒂诺夫妇 |
[02:26] | Mazel on the premiere of your very first producorial endeavor. | 祝贺你制作的第一部影片上映 |
[02:29] | All right! | 谢谢 |
[02:31] | So, how much money is this makin’ us? | 这能赚多少钱 |
[02:34] | Regrettably, this is an invitation-only event, ya understand? | 很遗憾 本次活动仅限受邀人参加 知道吗 |
[02:37] | So the tickets are gratis. | 所以票是免费的 |
[02:39] | But we open in ten theaters on Thursday. | 不过周四我们会在10家电影院里上映 |
[02:43] | That’s all? | 就这么点 |
[02:45] | That’s a lot. For porn, that’s huge. | 这算很多了 对色情片来说 很多了 |
[02:47] | – Huge. – All right? Ok. | -很多 -好吗 |
[02:48] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[02:51] | Oh, yeah, Harv, uh… | 对了 哈维 |
[02:54] | we’re gonna do right by Christina on the next one? | 下部影片要好好对待克里斯蒂娜 对吗 |
[02:57] | I mean, leading role? | 让她主演 |
[02:59] | On the next one? | 下一部 |
[03:01] | – Yeah. I mean, we owe it. – You mean you owe it. | -对 我们欠她的 -是你欠的 |
[03:04] | You know, we’re gonna figure that out later. | 这个我们晚点再讨论 |
[03:06] | Enjoy yourselves tonight. | 今晚你们好好玩 |
[03:08] | – OK. OK! – All right? Both of you. | -好的 好的 -行吗 你们俩都要好好玩 |
[03:10] | – A mazel top to you, my friend. – Oh, my God. All right. | -恭喜你 朋友 -天啊 好了 |
[03:14] | – Love the tie. – Beautiful. | -喜欢你的领结 -漂亮 |
[03:16] | Turn this way. Let me see that beautiful face, baby. | 这边 让我看到你的漂亮脸蛋 宝贝 |
[03:18] | Thank you. Thank you, baby. | 谢谢 谢谢 宝贝 |
[03:24] | ‘Scuse me, baby, let me get a photo. Baby? Hey! | 让我拍张照 宝贝 |
[03:26] | This way, please, come on. | 请看向这边 拜托 |
[03:28] | Come on, come on! Gimme somethin’. | 拜托 拜托 摆点姿势 |
[03:30] | – Lookin’ beautiful, mama! – Give me a smile, come on. | -太美了 -笑一个 |
[03:33] | Hey, baby, hey! You’re looking so pretty. | 宝贝 你太漂亮了 |
[03:36] | Put a nice smile on. | 笑一下 |
[03:38] | One more, one more, one more. Sparkly diamonds! | 再来一张 钻石闪瞎眼 |
[03:41] | – Come on. – Man 3: Lookin’ good! | -拜托 -真漂亮 |
[03:44] | This way, this way! | 这边 这边 |
[03:44] | 糖糖·蕾妮影片 《性感小红帽》全球首映礼 主演 洛瑞·麦迪逊 | |
[03:52] | Congratulations, Candy! | 恭喜 糖糖 |
[03:57] | – Ho, boy! Russ! – Oh. I see some old friends | -哥们 小罗 -我看到了几个 |
[04:00] | – from when I was young. – No problem. | -年轻时的朋友 -去吧 |
[04:02] | OK. I’ll catch you in there. | 我待会儿进去找你 |
[04:05] | Ten theaters… | 10家影院 |
[04:06] | and counting. | 持续增加中 |
[04:08] | And… this. | 以及这个 |
[04:12] | We made the trades. | 我们上杂志了 |
[04:14] | Tomorrow’s “Variety.” | 明天的《Variety》 |
[04:20] | Hey, Lori Madison! | 洛瑞·麦迪逊 |
[04:25] | Hey, Lori, what’s wrong? | 洛瑞 怎么了 |
[04:27] | – Um, nothing. – No, no, no. | -没什么 -不不 |
[04:30] | – Lori, talk to me. – Just… | -洛瑞 跟我说话 -就 |
[04:33] | I know he’s gonna– He’s gonna show up here. I know. | 我知道他 他会来来 我知道 |
[04:35] | This is– This is your night, all right? | 今晚属于你 好吗 |
[04:39] | If his narrow ass shows up, he’s not gettin’ anywhere near you. | 他要是来了 我不会让他靠近你的 |
[04:42] | Understand? | 懂吗 |
[04:45] | My word is my bond. | 我说话算话 |
[04:49] | – Ok. – Ok. | -嗯 -好了 |
[04:55] | Oh, my God! Look at you! | 天啊 瞧瞧你 |
[05:05] | Hot as balls. | 太性感了 |
[05:09] | “…and the script is at points blunt and knowing. | 剧本直率 精明 |
[05:13] | There’s much to be admired here. | 有很多值得赞赏的地方 |
[05:16] | So much, in fact, that were it not | 太多了 其实 要是不是 |
[05:18] | for the gratuitous punctuation | 那些为了强调重口色情的 |
[05:20] | of hardcore pornographic imagery, | 无端画面 |
[05:23] | “Red Hot” Could be called– | 《性感小红帽》可以被称为 |
[05:27] | –an instant arthouse tour-de-force.” | 瞬息艺术力作 |
[05:32] | – Gratuitous? – Never mind that. | -无端的 -别管这个 |
[05:34] | You are holding the best review of a skin flick | 这是自《绿门之后》 |
[05:36] | since “Behind the Green Door.” | 色情片获得的最高评价了 |
[05:38] | The guy bought what you were selling. | 那人喜欢你想表达的东西 |
[05:39] | This is a hit, Eileen. | 这片要火 艾琳 |
[05:41] | Forget about the raincoat crowd, | 别管那些猥琐男了 |
[05:43] | guys are gonna bring dates to this. | 他们会带上他们的约会对象来看这片子 |
[05:44] | Regular guys. Normal guys. | 普通男人 正常男人 |
[05:47] | Normal? | 正常 |
[05:49] | Harvey, I keep telling you: fuck normal. | 哈维 我一直跟你说 去他妈的正常 |
[05:52] | – Nobody’s normal. – Come here. | -没人是正常的 -过来 |
[05:58] | Yeah, Lori! Yeah! | 洛瑞 |
[06:00] | – Congratulations, Lori. – Man: Yeah, Lori, yeah! | -恭喜 洛瑞 -太棒了 洛瑞 |
[06:13] | Russ would be the idiot with flowers on his arm. | 小罗会是那个捧着花的笨蛋 |
[06:16] | Let’s just say it’s not exactly like the old days | 这跟以前你在秋季联谊会上 |
[06:19] | when you were fumbling around | 和那些三德姐妹会的女生 |
[06:20] | with those Tri-Delt girls at the fall mixer. | 乱搞时可不一样 |
[06:22] | Only difference between Candy | 糖糖和三德姐妹会女生 |
[06:23] | and the Tri-Delt girls is Candy knows how to fuck. | 唯一的区别在于 糖糖知道怎么做爱 |
[06:26] | So what’s it like bonin’ a porn star? | 操艳星是什么感觉 |
[06:29] | It’s like bonin’ a porn star. | 感觉就像操艳星 |
[06:41] | – Friend 1: Shit. – Harvey: So, uh, | -靠 -那个 |
[06:42] | the screening’s about to start, | 马上就要开始放映了 |
[06:44] | and I’d like you to intro the film. | 我希望你来介绍电影 |
[06:46] | You ready with a few words? | 你准备了讲话吗 |
[06:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:31] | Well, I’m awake. | 我还醒着 |
[08:34] | What made you think this movie was gonna keep them interested? | 你凭什么觉得他们会对这电影感兴趣 |
[08:37] | I love this movie. | 我喜欢这电影 |
[08:38] | Bill Holden is like the hero | 比尔·霍尔顿就像是英雄 |
[08:41] | without any of the hero bullshit. | 但又没有英雄常有的那些破事 |
[08:43] | – He didn’t want to go back. – Yeah, but he did. | -他不想回去 -但他还是回去了 |
[08:47] | I dunno, I read in the TV Guide it was playin’, | 我也不知道 我在《电视指南》上看到要放映 |
[08:49] | and I thought they would be ready for it. | 我想着他们会很有兴趣 |
[08:51] | I mean, I was at their age. | 我曾经也像他们那么大 |
[08:52] | I remember I took two buses | 我记得为了看那片子我坐了两辆公车 |
[08:54] | all the way to the Marine on Flatbush to see it. | 一直坐到弗拉特布什大道上的海洋公园 |
[08:57] | – Marine’s gone now. – Yeah. | -海洋公园已经没了 -嗯 |
[09:01] | Oh, fuck, we’re on Memory Lane. | 该死 我们在回忆过去 |
[09:04] | – The years, ya know? – Christ, Vin, no. | -那些年 -天啊 文 不要 |
[09:07] | – No, don’t even start. – Yeah, you’re not wrong. | -别提起来 -你没说错 |
[09:10] | So, how’s it goin’ with that guy from Cedarhurst? | 你和那个锡达赫斯特的家伙怎么样了 |
[09:13] | – The lawyer. – Done. Done. | -那个律师 -完了 结束了 |
[09:15] | Oh. I was rootin’ for that guy. | 我还挺支持他的 |
[09:19] | You were rootin’ for an end to the monthly checks, | 你支持的是再也不用每个月给我钱了 |
[09:21] | that’s what you were rootin’ for. Be honest. | 这才是你支持的 诚实点吧 |
[09:24] | No. Fuck the money. The money’s easy. | 不 去他妈的钱 挣钱很容易 |
[09:27] | Why can’t I want you happy? | 我想让你幸福不行吗 |
[09:29] | Yeah, well, not with that mook, that was for sure. | 我和那混蛋肯定不可能走到一起 |
[09:34] | And Abby? How’s that? | 艾比呢 你和她怎么样了 |
[09:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:38] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[09:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:42] | Good, but you don’t know? | 很好 但你不知道 |
[09:44] | She has her own things… her own worlds. | 她有自己的事 自己的世界 |
[09:49] | She’s smarter than me, which is great, but… | 她比我聪明 这很好 但 |
[09:52] | You’re smart, Vin. Don’t play that dumb bartender shit with me. | 你也聪明 文 别跟我装傻 |
[09:57] | She’s book smart, and I’m not that. | 她懂学问 我不行 |
[10:00] | And it ain’t even really about the books. | 其实跟学问也没关系 |
[10:03] | You know, when I met her, she was young, | 我认识她的时候 她还年轻 |
[10:05] | and there was this whole world she didn’t know about. | 那会儿她的见识还不多 |
[10:09] | But now it’s like she sees the world better than me. | 现在她比我还懂人情世故 |
[10:14] | And me, | 我呢 |
[10:15] | I think she sees right through. | 我觉得她一眼就看穿我了 |
[10:17] | Just because she knows more shit than you | 就因为她比你懂得多 |
[10:19] | doesn’t mean she won’t make you a good wife, Vin. | 不代表她不是一个好妻子 文 |
[10:22] | She wants to get married like I want a kidney stone. | 她不想结婚 就跟我不想得肾结石一样 |
[10:25] | What about, uh… | 那… |
[10:26] | you know, kids? | 孩子呢 |
[10:29] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[10:32] | I want a house and a wife | 我想要房子 老婆 |
[10:33] | and a bunch of rug rats runnin’ around, | 一群小孩跑来跑去 |
[10:36] | and a dog and a cat and a goldfish, | 一只狗 一只猫 一条金鱼 |
[10:39] | and a lawn and a driveway with a Lincoln rustin’ in it. | 有草坪 车道上停着林肯车 |
[10:45] | And I want to be at the center of the world | 我还想成为世界的焦点 |
[10:47] | and never fuckin’ sleep. | 永远都不用睡觉 |
[10:51] | Same as ever. | 你一点没变 |
[10:53] | Yeah, but… I’m more mature than I was. | 对 但我还是成熟一些了 |
[10:58] | I’m more thoughtful about it. | 考虑得更周全一些 |
[10:59] | Oh, thoughtful. | 考虑周全 |
[11:01] | Yeah, thoughtful. | 对 考虑周全 |
[11:12] | I’ll help you… | 我来帮你 |
[11:15] | put ’em to bed. | 哄他们睡觉 |
[11:18] | Come on, Vincenzo. | 起来 文森佐 |
[11:21] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[11:22] | I can’t even lift him. What are you feedin’ this guy? | 我都抱不动他了 你每天给他吃什么 |
[11:25] | He’s 11 now, Vin. | 他11岁了 文 |
[11:27] | – Come on. – They grow. | -走吧 -他们会长大 |
[11:29] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:30] | All right, come on, buddy. | 好了 起来 小家伙 |
[11:32] | Come on. Here we go. | 起来 好了 |
[11:34] | I can’t carry you anymore. | 我抱不动你了 |
[11:42] | Angie, honey, come on, it’s bedtime. | 安吉 宝贝 该上床睡觉了 |
[11:45] | Angie, wake up. Bedtime. | 安吉 醒醒 该上床了 |
[11:48] | Is Dad still here? | 爸爸还在吗 |
[11:50] | Yeah, he’s just taking your brother upstairs. | 在 他送你弟弟上楼睡觉了 |
[11:54] | Go on, bedtime. | 好了 该睡了 |
[11:56] | Go on, brush your teeth. | 快 去刷牙 |
[12:07] | Yeah, you know, so… you can figure that part out. | 对 你自己可以搞定 |
[12:11] | I don’t really care. | 我不在意 |
[12:13] | You sure of this? | 你确定吗 |
[12:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:16] | How you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:18] | We know. We always know. | 我们就是知道 |
[12:21] | Well, just that you’re sure. | 你确定就行 |
[12:23] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[12:40] | – Yeah? – Yo, my man. You eat? | -喂 -兄弟 吃了吗 |
[12:43] | – Not yet. You? – Nah, let’s run out. | -还没 你呢 -没 出去吃吧 |
[12:46] | You fittin’ to go on a food run? Count me in, OK? | 你要去买吃的吗 算上我行吗 |
[12:48] | …Spanish joint with the good menudo? | 西班牙小店的牛杂汤 |
[12:50] | No, I got a new place I wanna check out. | 不了 有家新店我想去试试 |
[12:52] | – Yeah? – Chinese. | -是吗 -中国人开的 |
[12:53] | All right. I could do with some lo mein. | 好吧 吃捞面也行 |
[12:55] | Yeah. Come past and get me. | 好 过来接我 |
[13:02] | – So you can’t carry out for me? – What you want? | -你不能给我带吗 -你想吃什么 |
[13:04] | Egg foo young. Shrimp toast. | 芙蓉蛋 虾多士 |
[13:22] | You just passed it. | 就是刚路过那家 |
[13:24] | – That place back there? – Yeah. | -刚才那家 -对 |
[13:32] | I don’t know, man. Looks like a mistake waitin’ to happen. | 兄弟 我感觉不好吃啊 |
[13:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:09] | Don’t slam it like that. | 别打这么快 |
[14:11] | Fuck. Shit’s so stomped on, | 该死 这玩意太烂了 |
[14:13] | no one needs to worry. | 根本不用担心 |
[14:15] | Yeah, well, you ain’t wrong. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[14:19] | That’s why we gon’ go to the source. | 所以我们要去找卖家 |
[14:21] | Stop talkin’ that crazy shit, Rodney. | 别说疯话了 罗德尼 |
[14:23] | Bitch, ain’t nothin’ crazy ’bout it. | 婊子 这话一点也不疯 |
[14:27] | Hot Rod got it all figured out. | 帅罗明白得很 |
[14:44] | This from the new place? | 从新店带的吗 |
[14:46] | Nah, new place ain’t shit. | 不是 新店不怎么样 |
[14:55] | My God. Looks like | 老天 你看着像是 |
[14:57] | you’re crammin’ for a midterm 10 years too late. | 在仓促准备期中考试 |
[15:00] | – Hunting for a play. – Which one? | -在找剧 -哪一部 |
[15:03] | – The right one. – OK. | -对的那部 -好吧 |
[15:04] | Well, that narrows it down, I guess. | 那范围可小多了 |
[15:07] | – “Glass Menagerie”? – That’s a finalist, | -《玻璃动物园》 -进终选了 |
[15:10] | but I am also looking at O’Neill and “Ah, Wilderness!” | 我也在看奥尼尔的《啊 荒野》 |
[15:13] | and Inge. | 还有英奇的[均为剧作家] |
[15:15] | Maybe even “Richard II.” | 甚至是《理查二世》 |
[15:18] | That’s a lot of auditions. | 试镜太多了吧 |
[15:21] | Fuck auditions. I am going to stage something. | 去他妈的试镜 我自己筹划一出戏 |
[15:26] | On my own, if I have to. | 必要的话 都自己做 |
[15:29] | On your own? Uh, where? How? | 你自己 在哪儿 怎么做 |
[15:32] | Not a clue. But I’m gonna do it. | 毫无头绪 但是我要做 |
[15:39] | And somewhere in here is my play. | 这里某一部 就是我的剧 |
[15:43] | Something from the canon with the kind of subtext | 那种潜在涵义 |
[15:45] | that can be set to homosexual themes, | 可以拍成同性恋主题的作品 |
[15:47] | something everyone thinks is a straight play, | 那种大家都以为是讲异性恋的剧 |
[15:50] | and then we turn it on its head | 然后我们搞个反转 |
[15:51] | and surprise the hell out of people. | 让人们大吃一惊 |
[15:57] | “Glass Menagerie”? | 《玻璃动物园》 |
[15:58] | Aw, come on, Tom Wingfield has more of a crush | 汤姆·温菲尔德比他姐姐 |
[16:00] | on his sister’s gentleman caller than she does. | 更喜欢他姐姐的爱慕者 |
[16:06] | OK. | 好吧 |
[16:06] | I am going to do this, Paul. | 我要做这件事 保罗 |
[16:09] | Somehow. | 一定有办法 |
[16:11] | I want this to be a theater group | 我希望在格林威治村 |
[16:13] | in the Village, of the Village, and for the Village. | 成立一个为人服务的剧团 |
[16:16] | And fuck every casting agent in town | 城里所有没选我的经纪人 |
[16:18] | who ever whispered me out of a room. | 让他们都见鬼去吧 |
[16:23] | Well, you’re gonna need a stage somewhere. | 你需要一个舞台 |
[16:26] | And money beyond that. | 还有钱 |
[16:29] | – I’m not pressing you. – I don’t feel pressed, | -我没给你施压 -我没感到压力 |
[16:31] | but I’m gonna do this with you. | 但我要和你一起做这件事 |
[16:33] | It’s not a nightclub, Paul. | 这可不是夜店 保罗 |
[16:34] | – It’s community theater. – I know. | -是社区剧场 -我知道 |
[16:36] | This is how people stay poor. | 所以有人才一直这么穷 |
[16:37] | Yeah, well, I make enough money. | 我挣得还行 |
[16:41] | Just promise me you’ll stay away from Richard. | 你得保证不演理查 |
[16:42] | Nobody wants to see a gay hunchback. | 没人想看一个驼背同性恋 |
[16:44] | That’s “Richard III,” You lowbrow fuck. | 那是《理查三世》里的人物 没文化 |
[16:46] | Yeah, you know me, always grabbin’ at the wrong Dick. | 对 你懂我 总是抓错鸡巴 |
[16:55] | Yeah, this one’s gonna be bad. | 肯定会很臭 |
[16:57] | Yeah, smoke ’em if you got ’em. | 有烟就抽吧[做你想做的] |
[17:01] | Christ! You can smell him from here! | 老天 站这么远都能闻到他的味道 |
[17:09] | He’s gone ripe. | 尸体已经腐烂了 |
[17:10] | Watch out he don’t burst on you when you pull back the rug. | 收毯子的时候 小心尸体爆炸 |
[17:14] | From the clothes, “He” was a “She.” | 从衣服来看 死者是一位女性 |
[17:16] | Not that you could tell otherwise. | 确实如此 |
[17:18] | Her face is fuckin’ movin’. | 她的脸上还有蛆在钻来钻去 |
[17:21] | You want some VapoRub? | 你想来点薄荷药膏吗 |
[17:23] | Nah, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[17:28] | All right, I got shots of the dumpster, | 我把垃圾桶 |
[17:31] | of the rug, both ends of the alley. | 毯子和巷子的两端都拍了下来 |
[17:33] | Let me know if you want anything else, Chris. | 还需要什么的话再告诉我 克里斯 |
[17:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:38] | Got a Spina, Dorothy. | 死者叫桃乐茜·斯比娜 |
[17:40] | Thirty-four years. | 34岁 |
[17:41] | Burlingame, California, address. | 地址为加州的伯林格姆市 |
[17:44] | All right, I don’t want to lose any trace evidence | 我不想把任何证据 |
[17:46] | fuckin’ around here in the alley, | 落在这个巷子里 |
[17:47] | so let’s roll it back up, | 所以把毯子卷起来 |
[17:48] | take the whole mess down to the M.E. | 然后把整个毯子交给法医 |
[17:53] | – Miss. – Thank you, sir. | -小姐 -谢谢你 先生 |
[17:56] | Aw, shit, here come one of his. | 该死 他手下的一个妞来了 |
[17:58] | – Mal de ojo. – I like the way that sounds, Daddy. | -邪眼诅咒 -我喜欢这种说法 爹地 |
[18:01] | Who the fuck you callin’ Daddy? | 你他妈管谁叫爹地呢 |
[18:03] | I was just thinkin’, with C.C. in the wind, | 我在想 现在CC不知所踪 |
[18:05] | that I could maybe earn for one of you. | 也许我可以为你们中的一人赚钱 |
[18:08] | Earn? | 赚钱 |
[18:09] | Girl, you rough on pimps. | 妹子 你命里克皮条客 |
[18:11] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[18:12] | First you buried Reggie Love. | 你先是克死了雷吉·劳夫 |
[18:13] | Now word is C.C.’s been iced. | 现在又有传言说CC已经死了 |
[18:16] | What word? | 什么传言 |
[18:18] | C.C. Probably took all his money and went somewhere. | 也许CC拿着钱远走高飞了 |
[18:20] | – That ain’t what the streets say. – Well, fuck the streets. | -街上可不是这么说的 -去他妈的街 |
[18:23] | And I didn’t do nothing to Reggie neither. | 雷吉的死也跟我毫无关系 |
[18:25] | This ain’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[18:26] | Bad luck come in threes. | 祸不单行 |
[18:28] | So go on, bitch. No one here gon’ pimp you. | 滚吧 婊子 这里没人给你拉皮条 |
[18:33] | Order up. Pancakes with a side of sausage. | 上菜了 一边有香肠的烙饼 |
[18:38] | Over easy, hash browns, bacon. | 双面煎嫩鸡蛋 土豆饼 培根 |
[18:45] | See if we have a pair like this in the front window. | 去看看橱窗里有没有这款 |
[18:48] | If not, get these out there. They always sell. | 如果没有 把这双摆过去 不愁卖 |
[19:11] | You need help? | 需要什么吗 |
[19:13] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[19:15] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[19:16] | Yeah. I do. | 真的 我认识你 |
[19:20] | I think you got me mistook for someone. | 我觉得你是认错人了 |
[19:22] | Oh, not in a million years. I wouldn’t forget that face. | 绝不可能 我不会忘记这张脸 |
[19:25] | Or, uh… everything else that goes along with it. | 或者说你身体的其他部位 |
[19:36] | Get the fuck out. | 滚出去 |
[19:38] | You hear me? | 听见没有 |
[19:39] | Get the fuck outta here, asshole! | 滚出去 混蛋 |
[19:41] | – I didn’t mean anything by it. Wait! – Get out, asshole! | -我没别的意思 -滚出去 混蛋 |
[19:44] | Get the fuck out, and take your shit-eating grin with you! | 滚出去 带着你那张欠揍的脸滚出去 |
[19:54] | The more cartoon, the better. | 漫画越多越好 |
[19:55] | The Ramones, Cramps, whatever. | 雷蒙斯乐队 克兰普乐队之类的 |
[19:58] | Back in England, where it all began, it’s political. | 在其起源的英格兰 这是含有政治意义的 |
[20:00] | Yeah, that’s legit. It’s only legit over in London. | 是的 这是合法的 只在伦敦是合法的 |
[20:03] | – Excuse me a minute. – I gotta get over there, you know? | -失陪一下 -我得去那儿 |
[20:06] | That’s where they’re doin’ it. | 那边才有戏 |
[20:10] | Couldn’t figure out how to spend it? | 想不出来该怎么花吗 |
[20:12] | I was giving it all to Dorothy. | 我本来打算全都给桃乐茜 |
[20:14] | Yeah, so? | 然后呢 |
[20:16] | I haven’t seen her in a week. | 我已经一周没见过她了 |
[20:18] | Not since Dave Hiller and his crew | 我从戴夫·希勒和他的团队 |
[20:19] | packed up their shop and left. | 关店离开后就没见过她 |
[20:22] | Maybe she went with him. | 也许她和他一起走了 |
[20:24] | Doubt it. | 恐怕不是 |
[20:26] | She’ll post up. | 她会出现的 |
[20:28] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[20:29] | – Take a walk with me. – Now? | -陪我出去走一走 -现在吗 |
[20:34] | All right, give me a minute. | 等我一会儿 |
[20:39] | I just need you out front. | 我只需要你站在外面 |
[20:41] | – Jeez, Rodney, you’re serious. – Yeah. | -天啊 罗德尼 你是认真的 -没错 |
[20:43] | Lookin’ out is all. | 你负责放风就行了 |
[20:45] | So no one can come in and bother me none. | 这样没人进来打扰我 |
[20:47] | Now, if you can do that, we set. | 如果你能做到 我们就没问题 |
[20:50] | Three, four minutes of good lookin’ out, | 放三四分钟的风 |
[20:53] | then just walk away. | 然后就离开 |
[20:55] | I’ll meet you back at the crib… | 到时回家见 |
[20:58] | with all the candy I can carry. | 我会带上尽可能多的药 |
[21:05] | – Carlos? – Gone. | -卡洛斯呢 -死了 |
[21:07] | – But they– – Gone, Vincent. He’s gone. | -但他们… -死了 文森特 他死了 |
[21:11] | – But why? – Fuck do I know? | -可是为什么 -我他妈怎么知道 |
[21:14] | Black Frankie comes in today, | 黑弗兰奇今天过来 |
[21:15] | tells me like it’s barely my business. | 告诉我的 好像不关我的事一样 |
[21:18] | Tommy Longo told him to make it happen, | 汤米·朗格让他这么做的 |
[21:19] | and he did it. He just fuckin’ did. | 他就去做了 他就这么做了 |
[21:20] | But what reason? | 但总得有个理由吧 |
[21:22] | Black Frankie says that it got back to Rudy | 黑弗兰奇说有人告诉鲁迪 |
[21:24] | that Carlos was… talkin’ out of school. | 说卡洛斯口风不紧 |
[21:27] | Him bein’ a drunk, they weren’t gonna let it stand. | 考虑到他还是个酒鬼 他们不会容忍这种事情的 |
[21:30] | Carlos. Jesus Christ. | 卡洛斯 天啊 |
[21:33] | It’s fuckin’ me up, Vincent. | 我快疯了 文森特 |
[21:37] | Bobby, this is what’s fuckin’ you up? | 鲍比 你就为这事要疯了 |
[21:41] | This right here? Carlos? | 卡洛斯的事 |
[21:44] | Last we talked, | 我们上次交谈时 |
[21:45] | you and my brother were runnin’ out in the middle of the night | 你和我哥哥大半夜精疲力竭地 |
[21:48] | to get bleach to wipe down the fuckin’ parlor | 拿漂白剂清洗妓院的地板 |
[21:51] | because you two lost your fuckin’ mind | 因为你们俩失控 |
[21:54] | and killed a pimp on the premises. | 在妓院弄死了一个皮条客 |
[21:56] | You killed him over bullshit, Bobby, all right? | 你因为一点破事就把他杀了 鲍比 好吗 |
[21:59] | And now you’re gonna get emotional? | 而现在你却情绪激动 |
[22:03] | I mean, you fuckin’ kiddin’ me? | 你他妈是在逗我吧 |
[22:05] | This is different. | 这不一样 |
[22:07] | – Different how? – It’s one of our own. | -怎么不一样 -他是我们的人 |
[22:09] | You think I’m gonna squeeze out some tears over fuckin’ C.C.? | 你以为我会为CC流泪吗 |
[22:12] | He had it comin’ for 12 different reasons, and you know it. | 他完全是自己找死 你很清楚 |
[22:15] | But this was one of our own people, Vincent. | 但卡洛斯是我们的人 文森特 |
[22:18] | And even so, Rudy and Tommy, they just reach right around me, | 即便如此 鲁迪和汤米就这么来到我旁边 |
[22:21] | tap Black Frankie to put a bullet in a guy’s head. | 让黑弗兰奇开枪打死他 |
[22:25] | Black Frankie, who supposedly works for us, | 黑弗兰奇 本来是应该为我们工作的 |
[22:27] | but when he gets an order from Tommy, | 但当他收到汤米的命令 |
[22:29] | he drops one of our own. You see what I’m sayin’? | 他就杀了我们的人 你懂我意思吗 |
[22:32] | What happens when Tommy tells Black Frankie or whoever | 如果汤米让黑弗兰奇或者别人 |
[22:35] | that it’s my turn? Or yours? | 来干掉我 或者你呢 |
[22:43] | Homicide. | 这里是重案组 |
[22:45] | Yeah, hang on. | 是的 稍等一下 |
[22:46] | – History? – Lots of it. | -有前科吗 -很多 |
[22:49] | All pross-related. | 都跟卖淫有关 |
[22:51] | Soliciting, loitering– going back to ’69. | 拉客 游荡 追溯到1969年 |
[22:55] | Nothin’ in the last six years or so. | 但过去六年里没犯事 |
[22:57] | Call those “The California years.” | 这六年可以称为”加州时光” |
[22:58] | You heard Constantine caught one last night too, right? | 你听说康斯坦丁昨晚也接到了凶杀案吧 |
[23:01] | – In a car. West 27th? – Yep. | -在西27街的一台车里 -没错 |
[23:04] | What’s that lookin’ like? | 什么样的案子 |
[23:05] | Mob-related. | 和黑帮有关 |
[23:07] | Gambino ties. | 跟甘比诺有联系 |
[23:08] | The summer heat’s startin’ to get to everybody. | 夏日的热浪开始席卷所有人了 |
[23:11] | It’s always like that in August. | 八月总是如此 |
[23:13] | And not a taxpayer in the bunch. | 这群人里没一个交税的 |
[23:14] | Just us, pickin’ up the trash, | 只有我们 收拾烂摊子 |
[23:16] | misdemeanor homicides. | 轻微谋杀案 |
[23:18] | Son of a bitch. | 我操 |
[23:21] | I knew her. | 我知道她 |
[23:23] | Went by the name Ashley. | 街名是艾什莉 |
[23:25] | Musta tossed her in the ho wagon two dozen times. | 肯定在巡逻时抓过她二十多次 |
[23:28] | Yeah? Well, it didn’t take. | 是吗 还是没用 |
[23:39] | Front end out. | 车头朝外 |
[23:40] | You pull into a parking space front end in, | 你停车的时候要是车头朝里 |
[23:42] | every boss will be beating you like a red-headed stepchild. | 所有老大都会把你往死里揍 |
[23:49] | – Detective. – I’ll shadow Goldman for you. | -警探 -我会帮你盯梢戈德曼 |
[23:52] | You been on me to do it, and I will. | 你让我干 我就干 |
[23:54] | But I have conditions. | 不过我有条件 |
[23:56] | No doubt, Detective. | 当然了 警探 |
[24:04] | If you’re looking for work, you gon’ have to wait on Bobby. | 你要是找工作的 就得等鲍比回来 |
[24:07] | Ain’t no guarantee, given your history here. | 我可不敢保证 鉴于你原来的历史 |
[24:11] | That was fuckin’ years ago. | 那他妈都多少年前了 |
[24:13] | He’s like a elephant. He don’t forget. | 他就像大象 从来不忘事 |
[24:15] | I’m management too. | 我也是管理层 |
[24:17] | Name’s Joseph, but you can call me Joey. | 我叫乔瑟夫 你可以叫我乔 |
[24:21] | Management? | 管理层 |
[24:22] | Melissa. I can start now | 梅丽莎 我现在就能开始干活 |
[24:24] | if you guys are down a girl or somethin’. | 如果你们少个姑娘的话 |
[24:26] | Joey, this girl and your father have history in this place. | 乔 这姑娘和你爸可有过节 |
[24:29] | I stole from a john. Got barred from all the parlors. | 我偷了个嫖客 被所有妓院拒之门外 |
[24:31] | But that was forever and a day ago. | 但那已经过去很久了 |
[24:34] | So, you’re, um… you’re Bobby’s boy. | 所以 你是鲍比的儿子 |
[24:37] | How old are you? | 你多大 |
[24:40] | Twenty-four. | 24岁 |
[24:42] | Melissa, why don’t I buy you dinner | 梅丽莎 让我请你吃顿饭 |
[24:44] | and we figure out how to put the past behind us? | 我们想想怎么把过去抛在脑后 |
[24:47] | I mean, everyone deserves a second chance. | 每个人都值得拥有第二次机会 |
[24:52] | You don’t look 24, Joey. | 你看起来可不像24 乔 |
[24:54] | Everyone says that. It’s so weird. | 大家都这么说 真是奇怪 |
[24:57] | So, what do you like to eat, huh? | 你想吃点什么 |
[25:02] | Um… steak, Joey. | 牛排 乔 |
[25:04] | Or lobster, maybe? | 或者龙虾 |
[25:07] | How ’bout both? | 两样都吃怎么样 |
[25:09] | Cool. | 好极了 |
[25:15] | But they like that. | 但是他们喜欢 |
[25:17] | Oh, no, no. Right place, wrong time. | 糟了 对的地点 错的时间 |
[25:19] | No, ladies, no hassle tonight. | 不 姑娘们 我们今晚不抓人 |
[25:21] | Promise! | 我保证 |
[25:23] | – We need some help. – Come on. | -我们需要帮助 -过来 |
[25:26] | Ha! Help? | 帮助 |
[25:35] | Was she on the stroll? | 她在这里站街吗 |
[25:39] | I don’t know her. | 我不认识她 |
[25:44] | Did she have a man out here? | 她有主子吗 |
[25:46] | Anyone see her get into a car the last couple weeks? | 过去几周有人见到她上谁的车了吗 |
[25:47] | – You guys ain’t Vice? – Homicide. | -你们不是风化组的 -凶杀组 |
[25:53] | She’s dead? | 她死了吗 |
[25:57] | What’s the word on the street? | 街上的传言是什么 |
[25:58] | Any bad johns the girls are avoiding? | 有没有姑娘们要躲开的烂嫖客 |
[26:03] | She wasn’t a whore. | 她不是妓女 |
[26:07] | You sayin’ you knew her? Where you think you’re goin’?! | 你是说你认识她 你要去哪里 |
[26:14] | I tell you, nothing was there when we came in. | 我告诉你 我们进来的时候什么都没有 |
[26:18] | What’s this one about? | 这是讲什么的 |
[26:19] | – Nothin’. – Damn right. | -什么都不是 -最好是这样 |
[26:21] | Like I been sayin’– | 我说过了 |
[26:24] | Girl, just back up! | 退后 |
[26:25] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[26:33] | – What the fuck. – It ain’t yours. | -这他妈是什么 -不是你的 |
[26:37] | Who wrote you a check? | 谁给你开的支票 |
[26:39] | – It’s from me workin’– – It’s from what? | -这是我工作赚的 -什么 |
[26:42] | It’s from me workin’ on my thing. | 我自己工作赚的 |
[26:43] | Your thing? What’s your thing? | 你的工作 什么工作 |
[26:44] | I’m a salesgirl. I sell clothes. | 我是售货员 卖衣服的 |
[26:47] | You sell what? | 你卖什么 |
[26:49] | What I make with you, I share with you. | 我跟着你赚的钱 和你分成 |
[26:51] | What I make on my own is mine. | 我自己赚的是我的 |
[27:01] | When did you get… A straight job? | 你什么时候有了个正儿八经的工作 |
[27:12] | What the–? | 你他妈 |
[27:14] | Piece of shit! | 垃圾 |
[27:15] | Motherfucker! | 混账东西 |
[27:18] | Fuck! | 操 |
[27:21] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[27:24] | Piece of shit! | 你个垃圾 |
[27:32] | What the fuck is goin’ on around here?! | 这他妈究竟是怎么了 |
[27:34] | You killed her! | 你杀了她 |
[27:35] | – What? – You killed Ashley! | -什么 -你杀了艾什莉 |
[27:38] | I ain’t kill anyone. | 我谁都没杀 |
[27:40] | You’re the fuckin’ pimps, you did it. | 你们是皮条客 就是你们干的 |
[27:42] | Bitch, I don’t know what the fuck you talkin’ about. | 贱人 我不知道你他妈到底在说什么 |
[27:44] | Ashley got killed? | 艾什莉被杀了吗 |
[27:47] | Let… me… up! | 让 我 起来 |
[28:00] | I ain’t had shit to do with anybody gettin’ killed. | 我他妈和任何人被杀都没关系 |
[28:04] | And if Ashley dead, you might want to think on | 如果艾什莉死了 你应该想想 |
[28:07] | who had it out for that girl. | 谁跟她有过节 |
[28:10] | Or who ain’t been around in a good while. | 或者谁好久都没有出现过 |
[28:12] | Yeah. Could be C.C. in the wind for a reason. | 这也很可能是CC消失的原因 |
[28:15] | What’s the fuckin’ difference? | 这他妈有区别吗 |
[28:17] | – What are you sayin’? – Ashley is dead? | -你说什么 -艾什莉死了吗 |
[28:20] | Who’s Ashley? | 艾什莉是谁 |
[28:22] | Loretta… | 洛蕾塔 |
[28:24] | I’m fuckin’ done with this. | 我他妈受够了 |
[28:28] | I’m fuckin’ done with it. | 我受够了 |
[28:53] | Only three years old, and $1,600 new. | 只用了三年 新的要1600美元 |
[28:57] | And already this thing’s a fuckin’– | 而这玩意已经 |
[28:59] | it’s a fuckin’ stegosaurus. | 已经是个老古董了 |
[29:01] | Now, behold… | 看好了 |
[29:04] | the future. | 这才是未来 |
[29:07] | This is a new Panasonic prototype | 这是个松下新出的样本机 |
[29:10] | that they’re gonna market next year, | 他们明年才会在市场上发售 |
[29:12] | I think for less than a thousand retail, | 应该不会超过一千台 |
[29:14] | and that’s top of the line. | 最顶级的 |
[29:15] | Artie Morowitz brought this back from the CES show in Chicago. | 阿蒂·莫罗维茨从芝加哥CES展览会带回来的 |
[29:22] | It’s just you, in the privacy of your own home, | 就你一个人 在自己家 |
[29:25] | doing whatever you wanna do | 在自己电视上看黄片 |
[29:26] | when you’re watching people fuckin’ on your own television set! | 想干什么都行 |
[29:31] | Look. Look at this shit, OK? | 看看 看看这玩意 |
[29:34] | You can watch it… again and again. | 你可以一遍又一遍地看 |
[29:37] | You can go backwards! | 可以后退 |
[29:39] | There! Or forwards! | 还可以快进 |
[29:43] | And the old in-and-out | 而原来的插和抽 |
[29:45] | becomes the old out-and-in. | 变成抽和插 |
[29:48] | Like I said, this is the future for us, | 我说过了 这是我们的未来 |
[29:52] | which means that today, | 意味着今天 |
[29:54] | you’re gonna go back into editing and put together trailers | 你们回去要赶快剪辑预告片 |
[29:56] | for “Pleasure Prison” And “Touch in the Night.” | 把《欲望监狱》和《午夜爱抚》做出来 |
[29:59] | – What for? – Well, we’re gonna | -为什么 -我们要 |
[30:01] | stick ’em on every videotape of “Red Hot” that we sell. | 把它们加到我们卖出的每一张《性感小红帽》里 |
[30:04] | “Other titles also available from HW International Films.” | “更多出自HW国际电影公司的影片” |
[30:09] | We are gonna tease our backlist on every video! | 我们要在每个录像带里都放上名单 |
[30:11] | Yeah, if they’re mail-ordering for one, | 如果他们订了其中一部 |
[30:13] | they’re probably in the market for more movies. | 就可能去找更多的片子 |
[30:15] | – That makes a lot of sense. – And it’s not just mail order. | -这很有道理 -而且不只是邮件订购 |
[30:17] | Morowitz is opening up a store for videos on 47th. | 莫罗维茨要在47街开个录像店 |
[30:22] | Hmm? Yeah. You walk right up to the counter. | 你走到柜台前 |
[30:24] | They sell you any title that goes to videotape. | 他们可以卖给你任何有录像带的片子 |
[30:26] | I think it’s like $100 a unit for VHS, | VHS录像带一套大概100美元 |
[30:30] | $90 for Beta? | Beta录像带一套90 |
[30:31] | For one? People are gonna pay that? | 就一套吗 会有人买吗 |
[30:33] | For porn in the privacy of their own homes, | 为了能在自己家看黄片 |
[30:35] | people are gonna sell their children. | 让他们把孩子卖了都行 |
[30:39] | And hey, I also need a 45-second clip from “Red Hot.” | 还有 我还需要一个《性感小红帽》的45秒剪辑 |
[30:43] | OK? No sex. Just people walking and talking, whatever, | 好吗 不做爱 只有人们穿着衣服 |
[30:46] | while fully clothed. | 边走边聊天什么的 |
[30:48] | What for? | 干什么用 |
[30:50] | For Jack Valance. On “Late Night.” | 给杰克·瓦伦斯的《深夜秀》用 |
[30:54] | – What? – They booked you as a guest. | -什么 -他们请你去当嘉宾 |
[30:56] | No! Fuck you! | 不可能 去你的 |
[30:58] | “The feminist auteur who made a porn classic.” | “拍出了一部经典色情片的女权主义导演” |
[31:02] | And they’re willing to let you show a clip, | 只要符合电视台标准 |
[31:03] | so long as it meets network standards. | 他们还可以让你放出一个片段 |
[31:06] | I am going on network television | 我要上电视 |
[31:09] | to fuckin’ sell porn? | 去宣传黄片了 |
[31:11] | O brave new world. | 这是个勇敢的新世界 |
[31:15] | Valance’s bookers would like you to do a pre-interview, | 瓦伦斯的经纪人希望你提前去做一段面试 |
[31:19] | OK, Candy Renée? | 好吗 糖糖·蕾妮 |
[31:22] | You’re what’s known in this business as a “Good get.” | 在这个行业里 这叫做”好机会” |
[31:25] | 弗朗西斯·哈特曼 首席专员 | |
[31:25] | Mack here tells me that you can be trusted, | 马克跟我说我可以相信你 |
[31:28] | that we can rely on you. | 我们可以指望你 |
[31:30] | Sir? | 长官 |
[31:31] | The department is going all-in with the Midtown partnership. | 我们部门要和市中心执法项目全力合作 |
[31:34] | We want it to work. But… | 我们希望合作顺利 但是 |
[31:37] | We don’t want to be surprised. | 我们不想有什么意外 |
[31:39] | We need to know where the thing is going before it gets there. | 我们需要提前知道去哪执行任务 |
[31:41] | If we need to clean something up, fine. | 如果我们要去清理什么 可以 |
[31:43] | You give us the word, you’ll give us a chance. | 给我们放风就是给我们机会 |
[31:45] | Don’t hang the department out in public. | 不要让我们部丢脸 |
[31:47] | And if someone with some pull down at City Hall | 如果市政厅里某个权位之人 |
[31:49] | is gonna be targeted, | 被盯上了 |
[31:50] | some landlord or holding company or whatever, | 某个业主或是控股公司什么的 |
[31:52] | we want to know who we’re biting in the ass. | 我们想知道我们要对付的是谁 |
[31:54] | We’ll make the enemies if we have to, sure, | 如果有必要 我们不介意树敌 |
[31:56] | but let us know in advance | 不过要让我们提前知道 |
[31:58] | so we can protect ourselves. | 好让我们保护好自己 |
[31:59] | Now, what do you need? | 你有什么需求 |
[32:03] | I need you to shuffle | 我需要你们把 |
[32:04] | most of the Vice plainclothes out of Midtown, | 风化组大多数便衣警察撤出市中心项目 |
[32:06] | especially the guys in Public Morals and the taskforce. | 尤其是公共道德部和特遣队的人 |
[32:10] | I can’t do this if I gotta wade through the usual shit. | 如果办案风气还是那样 我做不来 |
[32:13] | Anything else? | 还有什么吗 |
[32:16] | Respectfully, sir, I’ll let you know. | 长官 有需要我会说的 |
[32:18] | You do that, Sergeant Alston. | 好 奥斯顿警司 |
[32:20] | My door is open to you. | 你可以随时来找我 |
[32:22] | Congratulations on making rank. | 恭喜晋升 |
[32:25] | Sir, I’m nowhere near the top of the sergeant’s list. | 长官 我离顶尖警司还差得很远 |
[32:28] | You are now. | 你现在是了 |
[32:33] | She can’t help you now, girl. | 她现在帮不了你 妹子 |
[32:35] | You mine. | 你是我的了 |
[32:36] | No, I… I don’t like that. | 不 我不喜欢这个 |
[32:39] | Try to find something on 8th Avenue with Larry and Lori. | 找找拉里和洛瑞在第八大道上的片段 |
[32:43] | Maybe the second chase sequence? | 要不看看第二段追赶的片段 |
[32:46] | – So, omitting the skin, maybe in the doorway or… – Yes. Yeah. | -剪掉裸露片段 在门前那段或者 -对 |
[32:49] | Ok. | 好 |
[32:51] | Eileen? Um, about– | 艾琳 关于… |
[32:53] | about the other night, with those guys, um– | 关于那晚 我和那些人… |
[32:56] | Yeah. Fuck you, Russell. | 去你妈的 罗素 |
[32:58] | Um, it just– it’s… | 只是 |
[33:00] | That’s not how I think of us. | 我不是那样看我们的 |
[33:04] | No, really, fuck you. | 不 我说真的 去你妈的 |
[33:07] | And fuck me too. | 我自己也很操蛋 |
[33:09] | You know, I settled for us, | 我选择了你 |
[33:12] | ’cause I thought you were safe for me. | 因为我觉得你对我来说很安全 |
[33:15] | You’re in the business. You know what we do. | 你是同行 你知道我们是做什么的 |
[33:17] | You know what’s real… | 你知道什么是真的 |
[33:20] | and what’s not real. | 什么不是真的 |
[33:22] | So, you know, I thought I could let my guard down a little, | 我以为我可以稍微放下心防 |
[33:24] | not have to worry someone was pretending to fuck Eileen | 不用去担心你是在假装操艾琳 |
[33:29] | when Candy was the only one in his bed. | 其实心里想的是糖糖 |
[33:33] | I know. I don’t– | 我知道 我没有 |
[33:34] | Like, I know these guys from back in the day, | 他们都是我以前的朋友 |
[33:36] | and I was… | 我… |
[33:38] | I got caught up in trying to impress them, but… | 我想让他们对我刮目相看 但是 |
[33:43] | It’s stupid, and I’m sorry. | 我犯浑了 很抱歉 |
[33:49] | Yeah, anything you got in my apartment, | 我会把你在我公寓里的所有东西 |
[33:50] | I’ll throw in a bag for you. | 全部打包 |
[33:54] | Start on that mid-shot of Lori, coming out of the subway. | 从那个洛瑞的中景开始 从地铁出来的那段 |
[33:57] | We’ll go from there. | 从那里开始剪 |
[34:14] | You kiddin’ me? | 你在逗我吧 |
[34:16] | That kind of money for the East Village? | 这些钱只能租到东村的地方 |
[34:18] | Theater in the West Village | 西村的剧院 |
[34:19] | or even Chelsea’d be three times the rent. | 甚至是切尔西的剧院租金都是这里的三倍 |
[34:21] | For what you have to spend, be thankful this is still Manhattan. | 以你出的钱 没出曼哈顿就不错了 |
[34:28] | He’s gone, OK? | 他走了 好吗 |
[34:30] | He is not coming back for you, Lori. | 他再也不会来找你了 洛瑞 |
[34:33] | He is gone for good. | 他永远不会出现了 |
[34:35] | He was paid to go. | 给他钱让他走路了 |
[34:36] | You don’t know him. | 你不了解他 |
[34:38] | You don’t. | 不了解 |
[34:40] | He’s gonna come back for me, you’ll see. | 他会回来找我的 等着瞧吧 |
[34:42] | This is fucking crazy. | 这不可能 |
[34:43] | The people I work with, they bought him out. | 跟我合作的人 他们从他手里把你买下来了 |
[34:46] | He took the money. | 他接受了那笔钱 |
[34:49] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不说明什么 |
[34:53] | Look… whatever you left at his crib, | 听我说 不管你在他那落下了什么 |
[34:57] | we can replace it, | 我们都能买新的 |
[34:58] | and for now, you can keep on staying with me. | 现在 你可以和我住在一起 |
[35:00] | I am fine with that. | 我不介意 |
[35:03] | But come Friday, | 但是这周五 |
[35:05] | you are going to get on that plane and go to L.A. | 你得坐上那架飞机飞去洛杉矶 |
[35:08] | and do the L.A. Premiere | 出席洛杉矶首映礼 |
[35:10] | and the publicity they have scheduled. | 还有他们安排的宣传活动 |
[35:12] | We’re committed. | 我们已经谈好了 |
[35:14] | I’m not gonna go until he says I can. | 他说我可以去我才去 |
[35:17] | I’m not. | 我不去 |
[35:19] | Jesus, Lori! | 天杀的 洛瑞 |
[35:21] | This is so fucking paranoid. | 你真是太多疑了 |
[35:25] | How much coke are you doing? | 你吸了多少可卡因 |
[35:27] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[35:32] | So, how is it going with my sister? | 你跟我妹妹相处得怎么样 |
[35:34] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[35:37] | Thanks for makin’ it happen. | 谢谢你为我牵线 |
[35:40] | Nadine is worried you are unhappy. | 纳丁担心你不开心 |
[35:42] | Me? No, I just… had a thing yesterday. | 我 没有 我只是昨天遇到点事 |
[35:46] | Yeah, she told me. | 她跟我说了 |
[35:56] | You know what, Renton? | 知道吗 兰顿 |
[35:59] | I ain’t gonna lie to you. | 我不想对你撒谎 |
[36:03] | You don’t deserve that, you really don’t. | 我不能这么对你 真的不能 |
[36:07] | You are lying? | 你在骗我 |
[36:09] | I’m not telling the truth, that’s for damn sure. | 肯定的是 我没对你说实话 |
[36:24] | You could do better for yourself. | 你可以找到更好的 |
[36:26] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[36:27] | Way better. | 好得多 |
[36:30] | I slept with men… for money. | 我为了钱 和男人睡觉 |
[36:35] | I did it for years. | 我干了很多年 |
[36:37] | And I’ve been in movies, dirty-ass movies. | 我还演过电影 下流电影 |
[36:40] | The guy yesterday, he recognized me from the movies, | 昨天那个人 他认出我是电影里的人 |
[36:43] | and I just lost my shit when he did. | 所以他质问我的时候我有点失态了 |
[36:49] | So now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[36:52] | But it’s a job. | 但那是份工作 |
[36:54] | And I did it. | 我只是履行职务而已 |
[36:57] | Do you still? | 你现在还在干吗 |
[36:58] | Less and less. | 越来越少了 |
[37:00] | Why you think I took the job with your sister? | 要不我怎么会去你妹妹那上班 |
[37:06] | It’s hard to get past it all, ain’t it? | 很难看开 对吗 |
[37:21] | Come to class. | 来上课 |
[37:33] | – Feels like something’s turned. – Big Mike: How so? | -感觉情况变了 -怎么说 |
[37:36] | I don’t know, I just… | 我也不知道 我 |
[37:39] | I always thought of us– you know, me and mine– | 我一直以为 我和我的 |
[37:44] | this is gonna sound stupid, | 这听上去会很傻 |
[37:45] | but I always thought of us as being good people. | 但我一直以为我们是好人 |
[37:49] | What, we ain’t? | 什么 我们不是吗 |
[37:51] | Maybe all the assholes in the world, | 或许世界上的所有混蛋 |
[37:52] | they go through life thinkin’ that they’re not assholes. | 他们都觉得自己不是混蛋 |
[37:56] | They think they’re right people, and they’re not. | 他们觉得他们是好人 但其实不是 |
[37:59] | That’s a part of being an asshole. | 混蛋都这样 |
[38:02] | That’s what I’m sayin’. | 我就是这个意思 |
[38:09] | These motherfuckers… | 这些混蛋 |
[38:11] | they come to me tomorrow, and they tell me to do you. | 如果他们明天来找我 让我干掉你 |
[38:15] | What do I say? | 我该怎么说 |
[38:16] | What do you say if they come to you, tell you to do me? | 如果他们找你让你干掉我 你该怎么说 |
[38:19] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[38:24] | I think we’re not assholes. | 我觉得我们不是混蛋 |
[38:25] | No. | 没错 |
[38:29] | But you can never be sure, right? | 但你永远确定不了 对吗 |
[38:39] | Check, one, two. | 试音 一二 |
[38:44] | Boy, am I glad to see you. | 天 真高兴见到你 |
[38:46] | Where has our girl been? | 我们的好朋友去哪儿了 |
[39:11] | Check, one, two. | 试音 一二 |
[39:19] | Ahh. Yup, classics. | 是的 名著 |
[39:21] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[39:29] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[39:36] | All right. Stay there. | 好 别走 |
[39:37] | Stay there. | 别走 |
[39:41] | Get up. Pour us something. | 起来 给我们倒点什么 |
[39:45] | Ianniello, wha– | 艾涅罗 |
[39:48] | You fellas can wait outside. | 你们在外面等 |
[39:50] | – Pour. – Yeah. | -倒吧 -好 |
[39:52] | All right. Huh? | 好的 |
[39:53] | Is there something, uh– What– What can I do? | 有什么事吗 找我做什么 |
[39:57] | Do you know this gentleman? | 你认识这位先生吗 |
[40:00] | Uh, I’m sorry, I-I– How do you do? | 抱歉 我 你好吗 |
[40:02] | – I’m good. – His name is Rudy Pipilo, | -挺好的 -他叫鲁迪·皮普洛 |
[40:04] | and you should fuckin’ know him. | 你该认识他的 |
[40:06] | He happens to own 25% of your movie. | 你电影的四分之一都是他的 |
[40:09] | But what’s really confusing to me is, | 但我搞不懂的是 |
[40:10] | I own 90% of it. | 我拥有90% |
[40:12] | How much is that? | 这一共是多少 |
[40:13] | 115% Hundred and fifteen percent. | |
[40:16] | Add on the 10% for you and yours, | 以及你和你合伙人的10% |
[40:18] | if this thing ever sees a fuckin’ profit, | 如果这电影能盈利的话 |
[40:20] | how much does that make, Harvey? | 这是多少了 哈维 |
[40:22] | 125% A hundred and a quarter. | |
[40:23] | How– How do you– How do you have– | 你 你是怎么 |
[40:26] | Frankie Martino sold me a quarter for 20 grand. | 弗兰奇·马蒂诺以两万卖给我了我四分之一 |
[40:30] | He didn’t tell you where the cash came from? | 他没跟你说钱是哪儿来的吗 |
[40:32] | He, uh… | 他 |
[40:37] | You dumb fuckin’ sheeny. | 你个傻逼犹太佬 |
[40:39] | Do you realize what you’ve done? | 你知道你做了什么吗 |
[40:41] | You sold the same movie to two capos– | 你把同一部影片卖给了两个黑手党家族 |
[40:44] | one Gambino, and one Genovese. | 一个甘比诺 一个吉诺维斯 |
[40:48] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[40:49] | We don’t even like each other. | 我们根本不喜欢对方 |
[40:51] | We really don’t. | 真的不喜欢 |
[41:17] | – You were right. – Vincent: No. | -你之前是对的 -不 |
[41:20] | The pimps. | 那些皮条客 |
[41:22] | C.C., I know it was him. | CC 我知道是他 |
[41:24] | Look. | 听着 |
[41:26] | – This isn’t your fault. – Loretta: Hell no. | -这不是你的错 -当然不是 |
[41:29] | This isn’t about you. | 这跟你无关 |
[41:30] | I should have stopped it. | 我该阻止她的 |
[41:32] | Shit, how? | 怎么阻止 |
[41:34] | This is about Ashley | 这是关于艾什莉 |
[41:35] | and what she couldn’t shake. | 以及那些她改变不了的事 |
[41:38] | That damage don’t lie. | 损失可不会说谎 |
[41:42] | Come on. | 来 |
[42:28] | Darlene. | 达琳 |
[42:33] | You ain’t gon’ say goodbye or nothin’? | 你连再见都不说吗 |
[42:40] | It’s easier this way. | 这样更轻松 |
[42:48] | Thing is, | 问题是 |
[42:49] | you should’ve never let me see you act, Larry. | 你就不该让我看你演戏的 拉里 |
[42:53] | Once you showed me that, you showed me everything. | 一旦你给我看了 你就让我看到了一切 |
[42:56] | How you mean? | 什么意思 |
[42:58] | Pimp is a role. | 皮条客是个角色 |
[43:00] | So is whore. | 妓女也一样 |
[43:02] | You pretended to be one, I pretended to be the other, | 你假扮一个 我假扮另一个 |
[43:05] | and we went on like that for years. | 这样持续了很多年 |
[43:07] | You know, pretendin’. | 你懂的 假扮 |
[43:09] | But shit, | 但是 |
[43:11] | once you start lettin’ a girl inside the pretend, | 一旦你开始让姑娘走进你假扮的世界 |
[43:14] | it’s over, ain’t it? | 就结束了 不是吗 |
[43:17] | Besides… | 再说 |
[43:19] | your heart ain’t been in pimpin’ for a long while now. | 你的心思早就不在皮条客上了 |
[43:30] | So this is it, then? | 所以就这样吗 |
[43:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:36] | A lot of years, Darlene. | 这么多年 达琳 |
[43:39] | We might not ever see each other again. | 我们也许再也不会相见 |
[43:48] | I do this right… | 我要是能顺利走下去 |
[43:50] | we sure as hell will not. | 我们肯定不会再见 |
[44:19] | This… same caliber, but more than six. | 这把 一样的口径 但不止6发 |
[44:23] | You know how to use semi-auto? | 你知道怎么用半自动手枪吗 |
[44:27] | It’s all good. | 很好 |
[44:29] | Just remember there’s one in the chamber | 记住在你把套筒往后推后 |
[44:30] | after you rack the slide. | 弹膛里会有一颗子弹 |
[44:32] | I can probably do 60 a day for that one, | 这枪一天大概60块 |
[44:34] | another ten for bullets. | 子弹10块 |
[44:40] | Gonna come get you in five minutes. | 5分钟后来找你 |
[44:42] | You need anything? Hair and makeup touchup? | 你需要点什么吗 头发或补妆 |
[44:45] | – You tell me. – You look good. | -你说呢 -你看上去很棒 |
[44:48] | Hearst built a castle there. You should go see it. | 赫斯特在那建了一座城堡 你该去看看 |
[44:52] | Next time I’m in the neighborhood, | 下次我过来的时候 |
[44:53] | I’ll be sure to stop by. | 我一定会去看看 |
[44:57] | Christ, this place is all class. | 天啊 这里真高级 |
[45:00] | – Mm-hmm. – What’s the overhead? | -嗯 -总开销多少 |
[45:02] | Higher than usual. | 比平时高 |
[45:03] | I’m still clearing two or three a week. | 我每周还是能赚两三千 |
[45:05] | So you’re set. Whoo! | 所以你不差钱 |
[45:08] | – Why call us now? – I need cash now. | -为什么现在找我们 -我需要现金 |
[45:11] | For one thing, I wanna buy out my partner in this. | 首先我得买断我搭档 |
[45:14] | He risked everything, now he needs to move on, I owe him. | 他豁出了一切 现在要翻篇 我欠他的 |
[45:17] | And for another, I got a new opportunity. | 其次 我有了一个新的机会 |
[45:19] | – What’s that? – A theater. | -什么 -一个剧院 |
[45:22] | – Like for movies? – Nah, for plays. | -放电影的吗 -不 舞台剧 |
[45:27] | Money in that? | 能赚钱 |
[45:28] | Not a dime, that I can tell. | 一分赚不到 |
[45:32] | How much? | 多少 |
[45:35] | Seventy-five. But here’s the thing: | 七万五 不过你听我说 |
[45:38] | If I can pay Rudy that back, with a fair vig within the year, | 如果我能在一年里连本带利还给鲁迪 |
[45:41] | I want to get clear. | 我希望能彻底和你们撇清关系 |
[45:43] | Yeah, it doesn’t work that way. | 不是这样操作的 |
[45:46] | – Yeah. – Look, Rudy’s not greedy. | -嗯 -听着 鲁迪并不贪婪 |
[45:49] | He won’t bust you out. You know this. | 他不会榨干你 记住了 |
[45:53] | – Mm-hmm. – But if we’re in, we’re in for the run. | -嗯 -但我们要是投钱 我们就要分红 |
[46:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[46:01] | I understand that you not only directed the movie, | 我知道你不仅执导了电影 |
[46:04] | but you also acted in it. | 你还出演了角色 |
[46:06] | What was it like directing yourself? | 导演你自己是什么感觉 |
[46:12] | I mean, did you make the cast do take after take | 你有让演员们一遍又一遍地演 |
[46:15] | until you were satisfied? | 直到你满意[高潮]吗 |
[46:21] | My cast was really talented, | 我的演员们都很出色 |
[46:23] | and it was an honor to work with them. | 和他们合作是我的荣幸 |
[46:26] | Oh, come on, lighten up. | 拜托 别那么严肃 |
[46:28] | It’s an adult movie, not an Oscar contender. | 这是成人电影 不是奥斯卡参赛影片 |
[46:30] | I– I know, but I– | 我知道 但是我 |
[46:33] | Just because we’re depicting human sexuality, | 就因为我们描述的是人的性欲 |
[46:36] | that doesn’t mean you can assume that we’re not professionals | 不代表你可以假设我们不是专业演员 |
[46:39] | or that we don’t have a story to tell. | 或者我们没有讲故事 |
[46:41] | Right, and we all read Playboy for the interviews. | 对啊 面试的时候我们都看《花花公子》 |
[47:09] | Give it. Give it all. | 交出来 全部交出来 |
[47:11] | Time safe. It’s a time safe. | 时间锁 这是时间锁保险箱 |
[47:15] | You stupid– – | 蠢货 |
[47:18] | Get up, motherfucker! Get up! | 起来 混蛋 起来 |
[47:20] | Look what you made me do, huh? | 你逼我的 |
[47:23] | Shit! | 靠 |
[47:30] | Fuck this! | 我操 |
[47:47] | Well, that was no fun at all. | 真无趣 |
[47:49] | – Oh, no? – Everybody had their clothes on. | -是吗 -人人都穿着衣服 |
[47:52] | I remember when we used to collar her | 我还记得我们以前每周在街上 |
[47:54] | twice a week on the stroll. | 都要抓她两次 |
[47:56] | Now she’s swapping spit on talk shows. | 如今她上了脱口秀 |
[47:59] | Good for her. | 真好 |
[48:04] | Units be advised, there’s a 10-30 in progress. | 各小队注意 有人抢劫 |
[48:06] | – That’s us. – Cop 2: All right, let’s roll. | -是我们 -走吧 |
[48:07] | …Tenth and 44th Street. | 第十大道和44街 |
[48:10] | – What was the address on that? – Pharmacy on Tenth. | -那里是什么 -第十大道上的药店 |
[48:13] | All right. You comin’? | 你来吗 |
[48:15] | For what? | 干什么 |
[48:21] | Save my stool, will ya? | 帮我占座 |
[48:55] | Fuck! | 操 |
[48:57] | Hey. Where’s your partner? | 你搭档呢 |
[48:59] | – Covering the back. – No no. Go find him. | -在后面 -不 去找他 |
[49:00] | I got this till backup comes, then we’ll go in. | 我守在这等支援 然后我们再进去 |
[49:02] | Go. | 快去 |
[49:12] | Shay! | 夏伊 |
[49:13] | Shay, we clear out there? | 夏伊 外面完全吗 |
[49:16] | Shay! | 夏伊 |
[49:31] | Rodney? | 罗德尼 |
[49:33] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我吗 |
[49:35] | Fuck you, Haddix. | 操你妈 哈迪克斯 |
[49:43] | Detective on scene! | 警探到场 |
[49:49] | – You OK? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[49:50] | Somebody call the bus. | 叫救护车来 |
[49:51] | I just spilled my fuckin’ beer. | 我啤酒撒了 |
[49:54] | Detective, you OK? | 警探 你还好吗 |
[49:58] | – Hey, move it, move it! – Back, people, back. | -让开 让开 -大家退后 |
[49:59] | Lori Madison is losing her coke-addled mind | 洛瑞·麦迪逊嗑药嗑疯了 |
[50:02] | at the idea that her pimp | 她觉得她的皮条客 |
[50:04] | is hiding behind every lamppost waiting to jump her. | 躲在路灯柱后 随时准备偷袭她 |
[50:07] | Kiki Rains says she won’t get on a plane for the L.A. Premiere | 琪琪·雷恩斯说她不肯坐飞机去参加洛杉矶首映礼 |
[50:10] | unless C.C. Says she can. | 除非CC说她可以 |
[50:12] | C.C. Ain’t gonna say shit. | CC屁都不会说 |
[50:14] | Well, someone needs to convince Lori of that. | 得有人去说服洛瑞 |
[50:18] | Yeah, it’s on me. I– I’ll do it. | 我的锅 我去吧 |
[50:21] | Second, and much more of a problem, | 第二 这问题更严重 |
[50:26] | I’ve been informed that we sold pieces of “Red Hot” | 我被告知我们把《性感小红帽》 |
[50:29] | to two different Mafia families? | 卖给了两个黑手党家族 |
[50:32] | All right, what– So who’s cryin’? I mean, | 好吧 这有什么 |
[50:34] | the movie’s gonna make money, then we all make money. | 这电影能赚钱 我们都能赚钱 |
[50:36] | You don’t fuckin’ get it. | 你不懂 |
[50:38] | The only thing these guys like to do more than cheat each other | 这些人除了互相整对方 |
[50:41] | is cheat other people. | 他们最爱的就是整他人 |
[50:42] | I thought you won that cash in a bet, Frankie. Yeah. | 我以为那钱是你赌博赢来的 弗兰奇 |
[50:46] | Now these dagos are gonna compete with each other | 现在这些意大利人会互相竞争 |
[50:48] | to see which one of ’em can screw us over more. | 看谁能把我们坑得更惨 |
[50:50] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[50:51] | I got my own money in this movie, all right? | 这电影我自己也投了钱 好吗 |
[50:55] | And Candy, she’s got her guy out in L.A., he threw in. | 糖糖 她在洛杉矶的朋友也投了钱 |
[50:58] | He’s fucked. And so are you. | 他完了 你也一样 |
[51:01] | Hey, that’s not fair, Harvey. | 这不公平 哈维 |
[51:02] | I’m not telling you what’s fair, dearest, | 我不是在说什么是公平的 亲爱的 |
[51:04] | I’m telling you what is. I– | 我说的是什么是不公平 我 |
[51:07] | Look, yeah, sure, if we keep our heads down | 当然 如果我们能保持低调 |
[51:09] | and the movie does the business that it should, | 电影能赚钱的话 |
[51:11] | sure, maybe they’ll peel off a little back end for you, Frankie. | 也许他们会分你一点盈利 弗兰奇 |
[51:14] | Yeah, maybe they’ll even give me a little taste | 甚至还会分我一点 |
[51:16] | of what oughta be my cut! | 本该属于我的钱 |
[51:18] | Maybe not! | 也许不会 |
[51:21] | Boy, you’re awfully quiet over there, Miss Merrell. | 你怎么这么安静 梅丽尔小姐 |
[51:24] | What say you? | 你怎么看 |
[51:30] | Looks like we’re gonna make them some money. | 看样子我们会帮他们赚点钱 |
[51:33] | And they’re gonna make me a name. | 而他们会让我出名 |
[51:35] | I’m gonna take that name and I’m gonna use it | 我会用那名气 |
[51:38] | to raise money for the next picture without them, | 为下部电影筹钱 不找他们 |
[51:41] | and then the next one. | 然后再下一部 |
[51:43] | So fuck it. | 所以管他呢 |
[51:47] | Hey, Harvey. | 哈维 |
[51:49] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[51:53] | This is just money. | 就是钱而已 |
[51:55] | It’s just money. | 就是钱而已 |
[51:56] | What we do is not goin’ away. | 我们的成果不会消失 |
[51:59] | Not ever. | 永远不会 |
[52:02] | Hey, you were good on TV last night. | 你昨晚在电视上表现很好 |
[52:06] | No, I was the butt of that asshole’s jokes. | 不 我就是那混蛋的笑柄而已 |
[52:10] | But I’m not goin’ away either. | 但我也不会消失 |
[52:16] | Fuck. | 操 |
[52:19] | You awake? | 你醒了吗 |
[52:23] | I made some calls. | 我联系了一些人 |
[52:25] | Take care of things… for Ashley. | 帮艾什莉料理后事 |
[52:31] | Dorothy. | 桃乐茜 |
[52:33] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[52:36] | I claimed her from the city. | 我去警局认领了她 |
[52:40] | I’ll do what needs doin’. | 我会尽我最大能力 |
[52:47] | You want to go out there? | 你想去吗 |
[53:10] | How’s she doin’? | 她怎么样 |
[53:13] | This a bad idea? | 我不该来吗 |
[53:14] | No. | 没有 |
[53:16] | No, just, um… | 没有 就 |
[53:19] | why don’t you spend some time with her, | 你陪陪她 |
[53:20] | I’m gonna go take care of some things. All right? | 我去办点事情 好吗 |
[53:22] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[53:34] | Ding dong. | 叮咚 |
[53:39] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
[53:41] | The fuck do you think? I need a job. | 你说呢 我需要工作 |
[53:45] | You think I can go back to trickin’ | 桃乐茜·斯比娜决定为我的罪恶而死 |
[53:46] | now that Dorothy Fuckin’ Spina decided to die for my sins, | 你要是觉得我还能回去站街 |
[53:51] | you’ve lost whatever’s left of your mind. | 那你就真的疯了 |
[53:54] | She screwed me good. | 她把我害惨了 |
[53:55] | Now I gotta clean glasses and spill liquor | 现在我得去你那破酒吧里 |
[53:57] | in that dive you call a bar. | 洗杯子 倒酒 |
[54:05] | There’s no fixing this world, is there? | 这世界好不了了 对吗 |
[54:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:14] | Whatever it is, it’s bigger than some pimps, | 不管是什么 都高于某些皮条客 |
[54:18] | and it’s bigger than all the whores and all the johns. | 高于所有妓女和所有嫖客 |
[54:22] | It’s something to do with how our brains work, | 这跟我们大脑是如何运转 |
[54:25] | or don’t. | 或者不运转有关 |
[54:29] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[54:33] | I don’t know what the fuck I mean. I’m not that smart. | 我也不懂我什么意思 我没那么聪明 |
[54:39] | But, shit, maybe you’ll figure it out. | 但你也许会弄明白 |
[54:46] | I’ll help if I can. | 可以的话我会帮你 |
[55:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[55:18] | Hey, who wants to go on vacation?! | 谁想去度假 |
[55:31] | Hi, Dad. | 爸 |
[55:56] | Is Adam here? | 亚当在吗 |
[55:57] | He’s not going with you. | 他不会跟你走 |
[56:01] | Ma. | 妈 |
[56:07] | – I promised him the beach. – I don’t care what you promised him. | -我答应要带他去海滩的 -我不管你答应了什么 |
[56:11] | He’s not goin’, and you’re not welcome in this house. | 他不会去 这家也不欢迎你 |
[56:14] | – Dad– – How did you think it would be for him? | -爸 -你以为这会对他有什么影响 |
[56:15] | What do you think happens in a schoolyard | 你觉得在学校要是大家提起的话 |
[56:17] | when everything gets said? | 会怎么样 |
[56:18] | Why, did something happen? | 怎么 发什么了什么事吗 |
[56:19] | When you tell the whole world who you are? | 你告诉了全世界你是谁 |
[56:24] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[56:27] | Because you don’t have any idea– | 因为你根本不了解 |
[57:08] | Hey, Dad. | 爸 |
[57:17] | Dad. | 爸 |
[58:02] | So, what’d you want to talk to me about? | 你想跟我说什么 |
[58:09] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[58:12] | C.C. He’s dead. | CC 他死了 |
[58:19] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[58:21] | I know. | 我就是知道 |
[58:23] | I saw him. Dead. | 我看到他了 死了 |
[58:27] | You saw him? | 你看到他了 |
[58:29] | You were there? | 你当时在场 |
[58:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[58:36] | Was it ’cause of me? | 是因为我吗 |
[58:38] | No. | 不 |
[58:39] | So, why? | 那是为什么 |
[58:45] | It just happened. | 就那么发生了 |
[58:50] | But he’s not comin’ back. | 但他不会回来了 |
[58:52] | That’s what you need to know. | 你就需要知道这个 |
[59:10] | I got some fresh coffee comin’ up. | 马上来新鲜咖啡 |
[1:00:01] | You want some coffee? I got some decaf brewing. | 你要咖啡吗 我正在煮脱咖啡因咖啡 |
[1:01:00] | …was shot in the line of duty. | 在执勤过程中中枪 |
[1:01:02] | The 14-year veteran was admitted | 这位有着14年丰富经验的警察入住了 |
[1:01:03] | to St. Vincent’s Hospital | 圣文森特医院 |
[1:01:04] | with a single gunshot wound to the shoulder. | 肩膀中了一枪 |
[1:01:07] | While the– | 而… |
[1:01:08] | Take it you know the guy. | 你应该认识他吧 |
[1:01:11] | That is the senior man in Public Morals, | 他就是公共道德部的老人 |
[1:01:15] | and I had him a heartbeat away from being transferred | 我差点就把他转到 |
[1:01:17] | to some shithole precinct in an outer borough. | 郊区的破警局去了 |
[1:01:20] | – And now? – Now? | -而现在呢 -现在 |
[1:01:22] | He took one for the company. He’s a fuckin’ hero. | 他挨了一枪 他成英雄了 |
[1:01:24] | And if anyone says different, | 要是有人不同意 |
[1:01:25] | he just unbuttons his shirt and shows ’em the scar. | 他就脱下衣服 给他们看他的伤口 |
[1:01:29] | He fuckin’ rules where he stands. | 他现在拥有所有的权力 |
[1:01:31] | You’re kidding me. | 逗我吧 |
[1:01:33] | God’s a second-rate novelist. | 上帝是个二流的小说家 |
[1:01:35] | Truth is, Sergeant, | 事实是 警司 |
[1:01:38] | I don’t need you to clean up the Deuce, | 我不需要你清理堕落街 |
[1:01:40] | or even clean up your own department. | 或者你自己的部门 |
[1:01:42] | What I need is for you to hold the line | 我只需要你守住阵线 |
[1:01:43] | and make sure it doesn’t get worse. | 不让其变得更糟 |
[1:01:45] | You give me that… | 你要是能做到这点 |
[1:01:48] | …and the money will do the rest. | 剩下的交给钱就是了 |
[1:01:52] | The future’s now, and I’m gonna run these sons of bitches | 未来就是现在 我要把这些混蛋 |
[1:01:55] | right off this island. | 赶出这座岛 |
[1:02:14] | You love somethin’, set it free. | 你要是喜欢什么 就放它们走 |
[1:02:17] | If it comes back to you, it’s fucked up. | 要是回来找你 就操蛋了 |
[1:02:23] | Speakin’ of which, they told me you were back. | 说到这个 他们跟我说你回来了 |
[1:02:27] | What, you pay what you owe, plus some vig? | 还上你欠的钱再加上利息 |
[1:02:29] | Manner of speakin’. | 可以这么说 |
[1:02:31] | They’re fuckin’ me out of every last dollar I’m due on my movie. | 我电影赚的钱全都会被他们拿走 |
[1:02:35] | And Rudy, feelin’ a little bit guilty, | 鲁迪 心有愧疚 |
[1:02:38] | hands me back this fuckin’ shithole. | 让我回到这破地方 |
[1:02:41] | I mean, motherfucker actually says to me, | 那混蛋还跟我说 |
[1:02:43] | “Hey, try not to steal so many quarters this time. | 这次最好别偷那么多钱 |
[1:02:46] | Just keep it within reason.” | 少偷点 别太明显 |
[1:02:48] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:02:52] | Nothin’ shittier than a consolation prize. | 没什么比安慰奖更糟了 |
[1:02:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:03:06] | – Vince. – Hey. | -文斯 -嘿 |
[1:03:19] | Ah, Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[1:03:21] | Uh, I was over at St. Gabriel, | 我刚去了圣加布里埃尔教堂 |
[1:03:27] | with Ashley. You know. | 处理艾什莉的事 你懂的 |
[1:03:29] | Yeah, OK. | 了解 |
[1:03:31] | You, uh, you didn’t put a stone down for that other girl, | 你没给那个姑娘买墓碑 |
[1:03:35] | what’s-her-name. | 她叫什么来着 |
[1:03:41] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:03:43] | Yeah, I fuckin’ forgot. | 我忘了 |
[1:03:46] | I’ll get it done, Vince. Sorry. | 我会去搞定的 文斯 抱歉 |
[1:03:50] | We’re better than this, Bobby. | 我们没这么差的 鲍比 |
[1:03:53] | We can be better, you know? | 我们可以做得更好 |
[1:04:01] | Yeah, come on, everyone knows how to dance. | 来吧 人人都会跳舞 |
[1:04:06] | All right. How ’bout a slow one? | 好吧 节奏慢点的怎么样 |
[1:04:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:04:16] | This isn’t slow, silly. | 这一点不慢 笨蛋 |
[1:04:41] | OK, uh… | 好的 |
[1:04:45] | Can I see you guys in your position? | 你们能摆好姿势吗 |
[1:04:49] | I wanna see if there’s a way we… | 我想看看有没有办法… |
[1:06:00] | to speak further about the specific strategies | 关于我们将实施的具体策略 |
[1:06:03] | we will be deploying, I’d like to introduce | 我要邀请 |
[1:06:05] | the director of the Midtown Enforcement Project, | 市中心执法项目总监 |
[1:06:07] | and my boss, Carl Weisbrod. | 我的上司 卡尔·韦斯布罗德 |
[1:06:10] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[1:06:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:49] | Greg! | 格雷格 |
[1:06:52] | – You’re here. – Of course. | -你来了 -当然 |
[1:06:55] | Welcome to L.A. | 欢迎来到洛杉矶 |
[1:06:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:12] | Where to? | 去哪儿 |
[1:07:14] | Breakfast. | 早餐 |
[1:07:35] | If you gonna take my badge, Captain Hall, | 你如果要收回我的警徽 霍尔警监 |
[1:07:37] | you might as well do it now, | 不如现在就收了吧 |
[1:07:39] | ’cause I ain’t gonna stop until I solve this case. | 因为不破案我是不会收手的 |