时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | You guys are doing great work there. | 你们干得很棒 |
[00:15] | Fuck yourself, Frankie. | 去你的 弗兰奇 |
[00:19] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[00:22] | I guess we should’ve packed that first. | 早知道该先装那个的 |
[00:25] | No, there’s no room really. | 没有空间了 |
[00:27] | – Reg, you want it? – No. | -雷吉 你想要吗 -不 |
[00:29] | Well, hell. Just leave it on the street for anyone, I guess. | 那就留在街上吧 |
[00:32] | Come here. | 过来抱下 |
[00:34] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[00:35] | Turns out you weren’t the worst boss I ever had. | 原来你不是我有过的最烂的老板 |
[00:38] | Boss? | 老板 |
[00:42] | Yeah, I’m a filmmaker. | 对 我是电影制作人 |
[00:48] | Right. | 好吧 |
[00:52] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[00:53] | – Mr. Rouse, you got a minute? – Reg! | -劳斯先生 有空吗 -雷吉 |
[00:55] | I’m so proud of you, baby girl. | 我为你骄傲 宝贝 |
[00:57] | – Look… I get it. – I’m scared! | -听着 我懂的 -我好怕 |
[00:59] | You’re her father. She’s been through a few things, | 你是她爸爸 她经历了一些事 |
[01:02] | and this can’t be easy. | 这肯定不容易 |
[01:04] | What, a few things? | 一些事 |
[01:05] | Whatever happened in your past and hers, | 不管在你的过去和她的过去发生了什么 |
[01:08] | whatever’s already been said and done, | 说过的话 做过的事 |
[01:09] | just… let it be. | 就随它去吧 |
[01:11] | Don’t talk about it, don’t pick it up, | 不要谈起 不要说起 |
[01:13] | don’t look at it, don’t pick off no scabs, | 不要回顾 不要追忆 |
[01:15] | just let it be. | 就随它去吧 |
[01:18] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[01:20] | Could you? | 你能吗 |
[01:24] | All these years I thought that… | 这些年来我一直以为 |
[01:26] | I thought she might be dead. | 我以为她死了 |
[01:29] | And now I know the world was just… | 现在我知道世界只是 |
[01:31] | using her as a… whore. | 把她当做妓女使用 |
[01:35] | Taking advantage. | 占她 |
[01:38] | Of her. | 以及我的 |
[01:41] | Of me. | 便宜 |
[01:45] | I’ve– I’ve been in Times Square a long time. | 我在时代广场待了很久 |
[01:50] | I’ve known a lot of whores. | 我认识很多妓女 |
[01:54] | Some are actually decent people. | 有的其实人很好 |
[01:55] | Thanks, Reg. | 谢了 雷吉 |
[01:58] | Shit. | 我去 |
[02:00] | – My time in New York is done. – Margaret? | -我该离开纽约了 -玛格丽特 |
[02:02] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[02:04] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢各位 |
[02:06] | See ya. | 再见 |
[02:21] | Man, that’s great. She’s going home. | 她要回家了真好 |
[02:26] | What? | 怎么 |
[02:28] | What, you stupid? | 你傻子吗 |
[02:32] | They can never go home. | 他们永远回不了家 |
[04:15] | – Oh, shit, I– – It goes to the A there. | -该死 -应该是A调 |
[04:18] | Oh, yeah. The A. Okay, um… | 对 A调 好的 |
[04:20] | – This? – All on the same fret. | -这样 -在同一个变调夹上 |
[04:22] | Right here. | 这里 |
[04:24] | Lori, taxi’s here. We gotta go. | 洛瑞 出租车来了 我们该走了 |
[04:26] | – Okay. – Come on. | -好 -快 |
[04:28] | Sorry, I guess I gotta go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[04:33] | So, how am I doing? | 我学得怎么样 |
[04:34] | You’re getting there. | 越来越好了 |
[04:36] | Cool, thanks. | 酷 谢谢 |
[04:37] | Yeah, I’m gonna take it with me to New York, | 我要把它带去纽约 |
[04:39] | so I can practice there. | 这样在那边也能练习了 |
[04:41] | You know, and then I– I just wanna get to a point | 然后 我只想能练到 |
[04:43] | where I can play along with you while I sing. | 能边弹边唱的水平 |
[04:46] | Cool. See you when you get back. | 好 等你回来 |
[04:47] | Cool. Thanks. Bye. | 好的 谢谢 拜 |
[04:49] | Lori, come on! | 洛瑞 快 |
[04:50] | Jacket, purse, bag, let’s go! | 外套 钱包 旅行包 快 |
[04:53] | – Come on. – Okay. Jesus fucking… | -快点 -知道了 真是的 |
[04:57] | Let’s go. | 快 |
[05:08] | Frankie, don’t it seem a little bit reasonable to you | 弗兰奇 你不觉得可以把我们卖片赚的钱 |
[05:11] | to give Rudy just a taste of the movie thing, | 分一些给鲁迪吗 |
[05:14] | seein’ as we’ve been taking a taste | 毕竟我们一直 |
[05:16] | of the peeps the whole time? | 有分放映机赚的钱 |
[05:18] | Look, he expects the skim. | 他知道我们有瞒报收入 |
[05:20] | As long as we don’t take too much, we’re good. | 只要不拿太多 就没事 |
[05:22] | But he’s pissed about the movies. | 但他不喜欢我们私下卖片 |
[05:24] | Why not give him just a small piece? | 为什么不分他一点 |
[05:27] | Well, if he stops bitchin’ about it all the time, | 要是他不总是叨叨个不停的话 |
[05:29] | – maybe I will. – Come on, Frankie. | -也许我会的 -拜托 弗兰奇 |
[05:31] | Just a taste, so I don’t have to stress. | 就给他一点 我就不用紧张兮兮的了 |
[05:35] | All right. A taste. For you. | 行 就一点 为了你 |
[05:47] | Here you go. | 给 |
[05:55] | Anything else for Rudy? | 还有什么要给鲁迪的吗 |
[05:57] | You know, from your movies? | 你懂的 你卖片赚的钱 |
[05:59] | What, he’s still bitching about that? | 什么 他还在抱怨吗 |
[06:02] | – Twenty-four hours a day. – Well, if he’s still bitching about it, | -一天24小时 -如果他还在抱怨 |
[06:05] | then fuck him. | 那他就去死吧 |
[06:33] | Oh, shit, I forgot to bring my guitar! | 该死 我忘了带上吉他了 |
[06:35] | Lori, let go. They just called our flight! Come on! | 洛瑞 别管了 他们刚播报了我们的航班 快 |
[06:38] | American Airlines flight 27… | 美国航空 航班27… |
[06:45] | Cecil! | 塞西尔 |
[06:47] | Petey? | 皮特 |
[06:50] | Alone? | 单独 |
[06:52] | A hundred years | 我看了 |
[06:54] | – have I watched. – Do your thing. | -一百年 -该你了 |
[06:56] | – Your flashlight on the tree. – Every living creature | -照那棵树 -每个在这条路上 |
[06:57] | who wanders this way | 漫步的生物 |
[06:59] | bemoans their lonely existence. | 都在哀叹它们的孤独 |
[07:03] | And yet, I stand witness. | 而我却在一旁见证 |
[07:05] | Proof they are not alone. | 证明它们并不孤独 |
[07:08] | Who… | 谁 |
[07:09] | – Am I doing it wrong? – …is… | -我做错了吗 -更 |
[07:10] | – Yes! – …lonelier? | -是的 -孤独 |
[07:11] | – Woe is me. – It’s a deer in the headlights. | -我太惨了 -前灯之下的一只鹿 |
[07:13] | – I get it. – Shh. | -我懂 -嘘 |
[07:14] | Abandoned by kin. | 被亲人抛弃 |
[07:16] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[07:17] | Assaulted by the very… | 被…攻击 |
[07:19] | I need some time off. | 我需要休息一段时间 |
[07:21] | No problem. When? | 没问题 什么时候 |
[07:23] | Don’t exactly know yet. | 暂时还不知道 |
[07:25] | Let me know when you do. | 想好了告诉我 |
[07:28] | It’s to go down to Washington for those porn hearings. | 是去趟华盛顿参加那些色情片听证会 |
[07:31] | I’m gonna testify. | 我要去作证 |
[07:35] | They’re looking for ex-hookers | 他们在找之前做过妓女 |
[07:37] | and porn people to tell their stories, and… | 和演过色情片的人讲述自己的故事 |
[07:39] | shit, I got a story, don’t I? | 我是个有故事的人 不是吗 |
[07:42] | I didn’t even ask. Why tell me? | 我都没有问 为什么告诉我 |
[07:45] | ‘Cause you should come with me. | 因为你应该跟我一起去 |
[07:47] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[07:48] | You were one of the people who started the movement. | 你是这个运动的发起人之一 |
[07:50] | Now something’s really happenin’ and you’re not with us. | 现在真的要搞起来了 你却退出了 |
[07:53] | – We want the same things! – Not really. | -我们的目标一致 -并不是 |
[07:56] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[07:58] | How can I say that? How can you? | 我怎么能这么说 你怎么能这么说 |
[08:01] | You– You’re about to take | 你准备参加 |
[08:02] | something that was supposed to be | 一场理应是 |
[08:04] | a campaign about awareness and consciousness-raising | 关于意识觉醒的运动 |
[08:07] | and– and hand it over to Reagan, and Meese, and… | 然后交给里根 米斯和… |
[08:10] | Phyllis Schlafly. | 菲利斯·施拉夫利 |
[08:12] | You’re being used by extremists. | 你被极端分子利用了 |
[08:14] | How is it extreme? | 怎么极端了 |
[08:16] | We got that law passed in Indiana. | 我们让印第安纳州通过了那项法律 |
[08:17] | We got another one almost passed in Minnesota. | 明尼苏达州也差点通过了 |
[08:20] | And who got hurt? | 有谁受到伤害了 |
[08:22] | Nobody but some fucking pornographers, | 只有一些该死的拍色情片的人 |
[08:24] | and now, there a chance for a federal law | 现在 有机会通过一项联邦法律 |
[08:27] | to do it everywhere. | 在全国生效 |
[08:29] | Dworkin and the others are playing with fire. | 德沃金和其他人在玩火 |
[08:32] | You tie the anti-pornography movement | 你把反色情运动 |
[08:34] | to censorship and you lose. | 和审查机制挂上钩 你就输了 |
[08:36] | You piss away any good | 这样就抹除了所有 |
[08:37] | that Women Against Pornography ever did. | 女性反色情组织所取得的成功 |
[08:42] | You take all the time you need. | 你想请多久假都行 |
[08:47] | Sometimes that’s what you gotta look for. | 有时候那就是你要找的 |
[08:49] | The ones that can make the stupid shit | 那些能让很傻的东西 |
[08:51] | sound smart. That’s an actor. | 表现得很有内涵的人 那就是演员 |
[08:54] | So, the– the deer, but not the tree. | 所以 你说的是那头鹿 不是那棵树 |
[08:56] | Nah. I didn’t believe that leafy bitch for one second. | 是的 我一点也不相信那个演树的女的 |
[09:00] | Blitzen! | 闪电 |
[09:02] | – Huh. ‘Scuse me? – You were fucking great! | -你说什么 -你演得太好了 |
[09:05] | You were! You were the best part of that mess. | 真的 你是那出烂剧里最出彩的部分 |
[09:09] | I got some good news and some bad news. | 我有个好消息也有个坏消息 |
[09:12] | Which one you want first? | 你想先听哪个 |
[09:13] | I’m an actor, so give me the bad news. | 我是演员 先说坏消息吧 |
[09:15] | I got a great part for you, but it’s in an X-rated movie. | 我有个很棒的角色给你 但是部三级片 |
[09:20] | – Nah. – Hang on. | -不了 -等下 |
[09:22] | I’m gonna match the SAG rate, | 我可以按照演员工会标准付工资 |
[09:24] | but to get it you gotta show your ass, | 但想要的话就得露屁股 |
[09:26] | you gotta fuck a little on film. | 在电影里做点爱 |
[09:28] | The good news? | 好消息呢 |
[09:29] | The good news is no fucking antlers! | 好消息就是不用再戴鹿角了 |
[09:32] | Come on. Let me buy you a cup of coffee. | 走 我请你喝咖啡 |
[09:34] | There’s a place around the corner. | 附近有个家店 |
[09:37] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[09:40] | Hey, Papi, wanna warm up? | 爹地 想来点热身运动吗 |
[09:42] | Just a little bit? | 就一点 |
[09:44] | Hey, Daddy. You wanna date? | 老爹 想约会吗 |
[09:48] | If I break an ankle in these stilts, | 如果我踩着这些高跷扭伤了脚 |
[09:50] | I get workman’s comp, right? | 是有赔偿金的吧 |
[09:54] | Hey. Lemme help you out. | 我来帮你 |
[09:58] | – Gracias. – You look cold. | -谢谢 -你看起来很冷 |
[10:00] | You gonna give me your jacket, Papi? | 你要把你的外套给我穿吗 爹地 |
[10:02] | No, but I can help you warm up. | 不想 但我能帮你暖暖身子 |
[10:04] | – I got a room inside. – How much? | -我里面有间房 -多少钱 |
[10:07] | Fifty’ll get ya 30 minutes in heaven with Florencia. | 半小时50块 能让你和弗洛伦西亚一起上天堂 |
[10:09] | Half and half, right? | 口交加做爱 对吗 |
[10:15] | Rob, company’s comin’. | 罗伯 有人来了 |
[10:16] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:22] | Bitch, everything I say, you hear backwards. | 贱人 我说的每句话 你都听反了 |
[10:26] | – It’s bullshit, man. – I know, I know. That’s what I said. | -太扯了 -我知道 我就是这么说的 |
[10:29] | Oh, let’s get this goin’. All right. | 开始吧 好了 |
[10:31] | Mama’s so fucking hot. | 你真是太性感了 |
[10:33] | I cannot wait to fuck you. | 等不及要操你了 |
[10:35] | – Yeah, it’s gonna be so good. – So fucking good, baby. | -会很爽的 -爽翻你 宝贝 |
[10:37] | – Yeah, let’s get– – Ah, ah, ah, lover boy! | -我们来… -别急 小子 |
[10:41] | Money first. | 先给钱 |
[10:45] | You a cop? | 你是警察 |
[10:46] | Honey, do I look like a cop? | 亲爱的 我看着像警察吗 |
[10:50] | No, you do not look like a cop. | 不 你不像警察 |
[10:54] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[10:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:57] | – Knock, knock! – What the fuck? | -咚咚咚 -搞什么 |
[10:59] | – Oh, shit! – Shit. You set me up? | -操 -操 你给我下套 |
[11:02] | You got cops hiding in your room and I set you up? | 你让警察藏在你房间里 还说我给你下套 |
[11:04] | – You set me up! – Oh, fuck me! | -你给我下套 -真见鬼[操我] |
[11:06] | Sorry. That’s pretty much off the table now. | 不好意思 没机会了 |
[11:07] | Fuck you, bitch! | 操你妈 贱人 |
[11:09] | – Puta madre. – Out the door. Come on. | -臭三八 -出去 快点 |
[11:11] | Down the hall, to the right. | 沿着走廊走 右拐 |
[11:15] | The wagon’s around the corner. ETA 30 seconds | 巡逻车马上到 预计三十秒 |
[11:57] | I’m, uh… | 我是… |
[11:58] | Vince. | 文斯 |
[12:00] | Pilar. | 皮拉尔 |
[12:02] | Nice to meet you, Pilar. | 很高兴认识你 皮拉尔 |
[12:07] | Didn’t I leave the thing on? | 我不是没关吗 |
[12:09] | Uh… Yeah you did, but– but it’s cool. | 是的 但没关系 |
[12:11] | I– I’m just beat. I was gonna crash on the sofa. | 我累坏了 准备在沙发上睡会 |
[12:15] | I’ll just grab an extra blanket. | 我要再拿张毯子 |
[12:18] | Look, I gotta– I gotta crash. It was a long night at the club. | 我得睡下 今晚俱乐部里忙坏了 |
[12:25] | Of course, if, uh… | 当然了 如果 |
[12:28] | you two ladies need a spare part or two, I’m… | 二位女士需要陪伴的话 我… |
[12:30] | nothing if not a giver. | 我十分乐意奉陪 |
[12:33] | Uh… I mean, I– | 我是说 我… |
[12:35] | I like women too, so… | 我也喜欢女人 所以… |
[12:37] | we already got that in common. | 我们已经有这个共同点了 |
[12:39] | Vin. | 小文 |
[12:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:51] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[12:59] | Ah, minga. | 操 |
[13:05] | – Baby, you’re up. – Yeah? | -宝贝 该你了 -什么 |
[13:06] | Oh, okay. Sorry. One sec. | 好的 抱歉 稍等 |
[13:10] | She’s just– – | 她… |
[13:12] | Come on. | 快点 |
[13:14] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[13:15] | – You feel good? Right. – Yeah. | -感觉还好吧 -嗯 |
[13:17] | Make sure you say hi to Stevie for me, okay? | 记得代我向史蒂维问好 好吗 |
[13:18] | – I’ve known him a long time. – Okay. | -我和他认识很久了 -好 |
[13:20] | Oh, baby. Hold on one second. One sec– One second. | 宝贝 等一下 |
[13:22] | Okay. Right. Good. | 好了 |
[13:24] | – Go for it. Okay. – Thank you, sweetie. Okay. Yeah. | -加油 -谢谢 没问题 |
[13:26] | All right. Good luck! | 好了 祝你好运 |
[13:28] | – Thank you. – Break a leg. | -谢谢 -好运 |
[13:30] | Hi. I’m Lori Madison, and I’m 120 pounds, give or take. | 你们好 我是洛瑞·麦迪逊 我体重大约120磅 |
[13:34] | And your height? | 身高呢 |
[13:36] | Oh, um… 5’5″ and three-and-a-half quarters. | 1米67 |
[13:40] | Excuse me. Do you work here? | 不好意思 你在这里工作吗 |
[13:43] | I’m sorry. One sec. | 抱歉 稍等一下 |
[13:49] | Yes, sir. How can I help you? | 是的先生 有什么能帮您的吗 |
[13:52] | I’m looking for something to buy my wife. | 我想给我妻子买点东西 |
[13:56] | Oh, I see. | 这样啊 |
[13:58] | What’s her style? | 她喜欢什么风格 |
[14:00] | Can’t you just tell me what scarf you’d want? | 你不能直接告诉我你喜欢哪种围巾吗 |
[14:05] | If that’s what you’d like, but I’m not your wife. | 如果您想的话 但我不是您的妻子 |
[14:10] | Could we run it one more time from the top? | 我们能从头再来一遍吗 |
[14:13] | And, uh, this time, give us seductive. | 这一次 诱惑一点 |
[14:16] | Oh, okay. That… | 好的 这样啊 |
[14:19] | What you really wanna do is get him | 你想做的是引诱他 |
[14:20] | to screw you in a dressing room. | 在试衣间上你 |
[14:27] | Um… Can I just ask… | 我能问一下 |
[14:29] | what, uh, is the story? | 故事是怎样的吗 |
[14:32] | Like, beyond the scene. | 整体上来说 |
[14:35] | He’s a serial killer. | 他是个连环杀手 |
[14:37] | He doesn’t actually have a wife; he’s lying about that. | 他其实没有老婆 他在撒谎 |
[14:40] | His mother worked in a department store. | 他的母亲在百货公司上班 |
[14:42] | She stole a scarf from work, lost her job. | 工作的时候偷了一条围巾 丢了工作 |
[14:44] | And that forced her to turn to a life of prostitution | 于是被迫干了妓女这行 |
[14:47] | in order to survive. | 维持生计 |
[14:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:50] | And now he goes around murdering young women | 现在他到处杀害能让他想起他母亲的 |
[14:53] | who remind him of his mother. | 年轻女人 |
[14:55] | In the next scene, he’s gonna actually strangle you | 下一幕里 他会用你选的围巾 |
[14:57] | with a scarf you picked out. | 勒死你 |
[15:00] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[15:03] | ‘Scuse me, do you work here? | 不好意思 你在这里工作吗 |
[15:13] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[15:16] | How can I help you? | 有什么能帮您吗 |
[15:17] | Everything we can do to the guy, we’re doing it. | 我们能做的一切都做了 |
[15:20] | You’ve got six prostitution stings | 过去三周内 |
[15:22] | in the last three weeks, | 有六起卖淫案子 |
[15:24] | all with convictions on the premises. | 都是当场定罪 |
[15:26] | I’ve had the fire marshal through there twice this month. | 消防队长一个月内去了两次 |
[15:29] | Building inspectors, health inspectors. | 还有建筑检查员 卫生督查员 |
[15:31] | How much longer are we talking? | 我们还需要多长时间 |
[15:33] | We only need two convictions, one more case in the pipeline, | 我们只需要两次定罪 以及立案一个 |
[15:35] | and you’ve got enough to padlock. | 就足够关掉大楼了 |
[15:38] | I understand how the padlock law works, Constable. | 我明白挂锁法案是怎么回事 警官 |
[15:41] | What I’m asking is how long? | 我问的是还要多久 |
[15:42] | Gene. These cases should hold up, | 吉恩 这些案子应该站得住脚 |
[15:44] | but we can’t speed the process all that much. | 但我们不能太急于求成 |
[15:47] | The fact is the property owner has the right to appeal | 事实上业主有权以妨害法为由 |
[15:49] | our use of this case under the nuisance statute. | 对我们使用该案进行上诉 |
[15:51] | Even with a TRO, | 就算有临时限制令 |
[15:53] | the judge could deny us injunctive relief | 如果他们发起一致上诉 |
[15:55] | if they mount a coherent appeal. | 法官可以驳回我们的禁制令 |
[15:57] | The rights of property owners are baked into the system. | 业主权益已经扎根于法律体系中了 |
[15:59] | – It’s how it works. – Fuck all! | -都是这样运作的 -去他妈的 |
[16:03] | And thanks to this shit-stain of a hotel, | 多亏这家破酒店 |
[16:05] | we have lost a 30 million dollar business complex. | 我们失去了价值三千万美元的商务综合体 |
[16:07] | Is that what I’m hearing? | 是这样吗 |
[16:08] | The money won’t wait? | 钱不能再等等吗 |
[16:10] | Not a month more. It will go elsewhere. | 不到一个月 就要到别的地方去了 |
[16:16] | What the fuck is it about the center of this fucking town? | 这个操蛋的市中心究竟怎么回事 |
[16:18] | Everything is one step forward, two steps back. | 一切都是前进一步 后退两步 |
[16:26] | Hey, Lor. Check it out. | 洛瑞 看这个 |
[16:29] | Everywhere we go, there you are. | 我们走到哪里都能看见你 |
[16:34] | So, how’d it go? | 试镜怎么样 |
[16:36] | – Okay, I guess. – Yeah? What did Stevie say? | -还行吧 -是吗 史蒂维怎么说 |
[16:37] | Stevie wasn’t there. | 他不在 |
[16:39] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[16:41] | Okay. Well, I’ll call him when we get back to the hotel. | 没事 回酒店后我给他打电话 |
[16:43] | It’s no problem. | 小事一桩 |
[16:45] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[16:46] | Which way is the hotel? | 酒店怎么走 |
[16:48] | This whole goddamn city smells like piss, you know that? | 你知道吗 这城市闻起来一股尿骚味 |
[16:53] | No complaints, Jack. Everything ran like clockwork. | 我没怨言 杰克 一切都有条不紊 |
[16:56] | Your people gave me everything I asked for. | 你的人给了我要求的一切 |
[16:59] | You don’t look happy. | 你看起来不开心啊 |
[17:01] | Oh, the case work is fine. | 案子进展顺利 |
[17:03] | By the time it leads us to a padlock on the place, | 等到那地方挂锁的时候 |
[17:06] | the money will have walked away, so my boss is telling me. | 钱早都撤走了 至少我老板是这么说的 |
[17:09] | So, what? | 所以呢 |
[17:10] | You’re not a realtor, you’re a fucking cop, right? | 你不是房产经纪人 你他妈是个警察 |
[17:14] | The last I checked. | 据我所知 是的 |
[17:16] | But I’m good taking my people back? | 但我还能把我的人要回来吧 |
[17:18] | I mean, everyone comes home, | 我是指 所有人都平安归来 |
[17:19] | I get to put ’em back down in the hole? | 我可以继续让他们工作吧 |
[17:21] | Everybody goes home, Jack. | 所有人都会回来的 杰克 |
[17:26] | Even Jennifer? | 包括珍妮弗吗 |
[17:28] | – Fuck you, Jack. – Fuck you, Jack! | -去你妈的 杰克 -去你妈的 杰克 |
[17:32] | He’s right though. | 不过他说得对 |
[17:35] | You, I’d prefer to keep. | 我想要你留下 |
[17:37] | Well, if you have more work for me, then you can. | 如果你有更多的活儿给我 你就可以留下我 |
[17:41] | Well, I wouldn’t call it work. | 我可不认为那是活儿 |
[17:44] | You flatter yourself. | 别自恋了 |
[17:47] | Girl, you got a mouth on you. | 你可真会说 |
[17:50] | Drink up, motherfuckers! | 干了 混蛋们 |
[17:52] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[18:06] | Angela, I forgot your birthday. | 安琪拉 我忘记你的生日了 |
[18:10] | Oh my! How could I have done that? | 我的天 我怎么会忘掉 |
[18:14] | Shit. | 该死 |
[18:15] | Yeah. Hello– Hello. | 你好 你好 |
[18:17] | Stevie, hey! | 史蒂维 嗨 |
[18:19] | Yeah, not bad, buddy. Not bad. | 还可以 老兄 还可以 |
[18:21] | Uh… So– So listen, how did, um… | 听着 试镜怎么样 |
[18:26] | Okay. Well, how about this? How about she comes back in, | 好的 这样行吗 她再去一次 |
[18:28] | and reads against your guy, and we– | 和你的人对戏 之后我们 |
[18:32] | Come on, man, seriously. | 拜托 老兄 说真的 |
[18:33] | We came all this way because you said we’d– | 因为你说我们可以 我们才大老远过来的 |
[18:36] | Right. Yeah. Right. Right. | 好吧 行吧 |
[18:38] | Right, well, thanks for nothing. | 好吧 真是谢谢你了 |
[18:40] | Fuck! | 操 |
[18:47] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[18:48] | To go talk to him. He’s making a big mistake. | 去找他谈 他在犯一个大错 |
[18:50] | Let it go, Greg! | 别管了 格雷格 |
[18:52] | Nah, he owes me. We have history. | 不 他欠我的 我们之间有历史 |
[18:54] | If I’m not good enough for the part, | 如果我配不上这角色 |
[18:55] | then I shouldn’t have the part. | 那我就不该得到它 |
[18:56] | Baby, you were good enough. | 亲爱的 你够好了 |
[18:57] | How the fuck do you know? You weren’t even in the room. | 你怎么知道 你当时又不在 |
[18:59] | Yeah, neither was he. And that’s the problem. | 他也不在 这就是问题所在 |
[19:03] | Greg! | 格雷格 |
[19:04] | He’s got to see it for himself, okay? | 他得亲眼看到 |
[19:06] | It was his idea to have you audition. | 让你来试镜是他的主意 |
[19:07] | His. I didn’t even ask him, Lori. He came to me. | 他的 我根本没问他 洛瑞 他来找我的 |
[19:09] | I don’t want the part! | 我不想要那角色 |
[19:11] | Then what the fuck are we even doing in this shithole? | 那我们来这破地干什么 |
[19:14] | I swear to Christ on the motherfucking cross, | 我真是日了狗了 |
[19:16] | do you even know what you want? Huh? | 你知道你想要什么吗 |
[19:18] | You don’t wanna do fuck films anymore, | 你不想拍黄片了 |
[19:19] | – you don’t wanna do real films– – I do wanna do real films! | -你也不想拍正经片子 -我想拍正经片子 |
[19:21] | How can you say that when you’re turning your back on a job? | 可是你都不想去接这活 |
[19:23] | It’s not a job, they don’t want me! | 这不是活 他们不想要我 |
[19:25] | They want you! They just don’t know it yet. | 他们想要你 只是还不知道 |
[19:33] | Thirty-fucking-thousand dollars. | 三万块 |
[19:41] | Hey, that’s a steal. | 这很划算了 |
[19:47] | How long have you known that artist? | 你认识那个艺术家多久了 |
[19:49] | Marco? | 马克 |
[19:50] | …about ten years. We were at RISD together. | 大概十年了 我们一起在罗德岛设计学院上学 |
[19:54] | I know he’s your friend and all, but… | 我知道他是你朋友 但是 |
[19:56] | doesn’t it burn you up? He gets a solo show to… | 这不让你生气吗 他可以举办个展 |
[20:00] | papier-mâché fucking cowboy. | 展出他的混凝纸牛仔 |
[20:02] | Yeah, it does. | 生气啊 |
[20:05] | But who cares what I think? | 但谁在乎我的想法 |
[20:07] | Wall Streeters think they’ve found the next Basquiat, | 华尔街的人认为他们找到了下一个巴斯奎特 |
[20:09] | so he can name his price. | 所以他可以要价 |
[20:11] | And he has. | 他也要了 |
[20:15] | Stay with me tonight. | 今晚陪我 |
[20:17] | That was the plan. | 我就是这么打算的 |
[20:19] | I mean all night. Don’t go back up town. | 我是说整晚 别回城里 |
[20:25] | I’m afraid we rattled him. | 我担心我们吓到他了 |
[20:28] | I’m gonna have to call, | 我得打个电话 |
[20:29] | so at least he’s not expecting me. | 这样他就不会等我回家 |
[20:37] | Slice of cheese. Enjoy, man. | 一块奶酪 慢用 |
[21:00] | Lori? Lori? | 洛瑞 洛瑞 |
[21:03] | – Hey, Lori. – Mike. | -洛瑞 -麦克 |
[21:06] | Oh, my God. Hi. | 天啊 嗨 |
[21:24] | I’m tellin’ ya, this is no different | 我跟你说 这跟 |
[21:25] | than anything else you and me are gonna do. | 我们要做的其他事都没有区别 |
[21:27] | – We’ll get some breakfast. – No. N– Abby. | -我们可以一起吃早餐 -不 艾比 |
[21:30] | – The problem– – Abb– Abby. Abby. | -问题是 -艾比 艾比 |
[21:33] | Ready, Roy? | 准备好了吗 罗伊 |
[21:34] | You have fun. Okay? | 玩得开心 好吗 |
[21:56] | Hey. Look who I found. | 看看我找到了谁 |
[21:59] | Holy hell. Lori Madison. | 我去 洛瑞·麦迪逊 |
[22:04] | Shit, you’re not even open yet. | 靠 你还没开门营业 |
[22:06] | What, are you kiddin’? You’re royalty. | 说笑呢 你是皇族 |
[22:09] | What are you drinkin’? | 你要喝什么 |
[22:11] | Uh… Vodka cranberry. | 蔓越莓伏特加 |
[22:13] | You got it. Have a seat. | 没问题 坐吧 |
[22:16] | Tell me everything. | 告诉我一切 |
[22:17] | There’s nothing to tell. | 没什么可说的 |
[22:20] | I’m still a whore, I just got famous for it. | 我仍然是个妓女 只是因此出了名 |
[22:23] | Ah! Come on. | 拜托 |
[22:25] | I’m not gonna lie to you, Vincent. | 我没骗你 文森特 |
[22:31] | Look… | 听着 |
[22:33] | Even when you were a whore… | 即使在你做妓女的时候 |
[22:36] | you weren’t a whore. | 你也不是妓女 |
[22:38] | Not ever. | 从来不是 |
[22:40] | What does that even mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:41] | It means… welcome home. | 意思就是 欢迎回家 |
[22:53] | Hey, fellas. | 各位 |
[22:55] | What the fuck is going on here? | 这里什么情况 |
[22:57] | Interviewin’. | 面试 |
[22:59] | Interviewin’? | 面试 |
[23:03] | I’m holdin’ onto a lot of tension, | 我压力很大 |
[23:04] | so I need Maya to do that thing she does. | 我需要玛雅干活 |
[23:07] | Shit! | 该死 |
[23:08] | Rudy, I’m sorry. Maya’s on an outcall tonight. | 鲁迪 抱歉 玛雅外出服务去了 |
[23:10] | Had I known… | 我要是知道… |
[23:11] | All right, who’s available then? | 那现在谁有空 |
[23:13] | Right now, um… | 现在吗 |
[23:14] | Star. She should be coming off her break soon. | 星星 她休息时间就快结束了 |
[23:16] | – Which one is Star? – The redhead with the… | -谁是星星 -红头发那个 |
[23:19] | No gingers. Freckles fuck me up. It’s too Irish. | 不要红发的 我不喜欢雀斑 太爱尔兰人了 |
[23:22] | All right, so, what about, uh, one of these? | 好吧 能从这些人里面选吗 |
[23:26] | I could ask, but officially they’re not hired yet. | 我可以问问 但她们还没正式受聘 |
[23:32] | The big one… is the outcall envelope. | 大的那个信封装的是外出服务赚的钱 |
[23:35] | All my girls are practically living in Midtown hotels. | 我的姑娘基本都住在中城的酒店里了 |
[23:38] | – We’re making a killin’. – That’s great, | -我们赚了很多 -很好 |
[23:40] | but who am I supposed to fuck now? | 可我要找谁操去 |
[23:43] | I’m sorry for the inconvenience, Rudy. | 抱歉给你造成了不便 鲁迪 |
[23:46] | You can come back in an hour or two. | 你可以过一两个小时再回来 |
[23:48] | You’re telling me that business is so good, | 你是说生意太好 |
[23:50] | I can’t even get laid in my own goddamn whorehouse? | 我在自家妓院里都找不到人操吗 |
[23:56] | I’ll call over to the Alhambra | 我给阿罕布拉那边打个电话 |
[23:57] | and see if Jackie can send over some girls for you. | 看看杰基能不能送点姑娘过来 |
[24:00] | Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[24:03] | Orientals if they got ’em. | 如果有的话叫他们送亚裔女过来 |
[24:06] | There you go. | 给 |
[24:09] | Is he taking requests? | 他接受请求吗 |
[24:12] | He is now. | 你可以尽管提 |
[24:14] | Do you have “No Easy Way Down” By Dusty Springfield? | 你有达丝蒂·斯普林菲尔德的《No Easy Way Down》吗 |
[24:17] | Dusty in Memphis. | 《达丝蒂在孟菲斯》 |
[24:20] | Got it right here. | 有的 |
[24:21] | Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[24:46] | You’re my first lieutenant. | 你是我上过的第一个警督 |
[24:49] | That a fact? | 是吗 |
[24:52] | I don’t like guys who make rank. | 我不喜欢当官的人 |
[24:56] | Me neither. | 我也不喜欢 |
[25:12] | Can you play that again? | 你能再放一遍吗 |
[26:09] | – Manuel! – Yeah, Vince? | -曼努尔 -什么事 文斯 |
[26:11] | You and Jay, you go, uh, have a dinner on me. | 你和杰去吃晚饭吧 我请 |
[26:14] | It’s gonna be a long night. | 今晚会很漫长 |
[26:15] | – Now, boss? – Yeah, now. | -现在吗 老板 -是的 现在 |
[26:18] | – I’ll finish up here. – Jay, | -我来收拾 -杰 |
[26:20] | Vamos a comer. | 我们去吃晚饭 |
[26:24] | – Jerome! – Yeah? What’s up? | -杰罗姆 -什么事 |
[26:27] | – Let’s take a walk. – All right, man. | -我们去走走 -好 |
[27:17] | – Delancey and what? – Uh… Delancey and Essex. | -德兰西街和什么 -德兰西街和艾塞克斯街 |
[27:24] | Actually, go to the FDR | 去罗斯福快速道好了 |
[27:25] | and take us halfway around the island, okay? | 带我们去岛上转转 |
[27:53] | W– Wait, wait. Hold on. | 等等 等下 |
[28:01] | Wha– For a blowjob? | 口交也要吗 |
[28:04] | Just for safety. | 为了安全起见 |
[28:06] | For safety? | 为了安全起见 |
[28:10] | You haven’t been in New York. | 你最近不在纽约 |
[28:12] | It’s going around. It’s everywhere. | 得病的人太多了 |
[28:17] | Once a whore, always a whore. | 一日为妓 终身为妓 |
[28:20] | No, no, no, no. It’s– It– | 不不不 不… |
[28:22] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[28:24] | You can fuck me, but you can’t use a cover. | 你可以操我 但你不能用套 |
[28:27] | Jesus, Lori. | 别这样 洛瑞 |
[28:34] | I guess there are worse things I could be, right, Vincent? | 我想我还可以变得更糟 对吗 文森特 |
[28:38] | Some of the best people I’ve known have been whores. | 我认识的一些优秀的人也当过妓女 |
[28:53] | What’s the last thing you remember? | 你记得的最后一件事是什么 |
[28:54] | I was driving. | 我在开车 |
[28:56] | There was a bright light and then… I woke up here. | 有一道亮光然后 我在这儿醒来 |
[29:00] | Is it weird to be proud of this? | 为此感到骄傲奇怪吗 |
[29:02] | Not at all. You did great. | 当然不 你演得很好 |
[29:03] | – You think? – Shh. | -你这么觉得 -嘘 |
[29:04] | – How long have I been in the hospital? – A week. | -我在医院里待了多久了 -一周 |
[29:07] | Oh, my God. A week? | 我的天 一周 |
[29:10] | You’ve been in a coma. | 你昏迷了 |
[29:13] | Don’t worry. Everything’s going to be all right now. | 别担心 一切都会好起来的 |
[29:17] | You’re in good hands. | 你有得到很好的照顾 |
[29:18] | Bravo. | 真棒 |
[29:21] | And so fucking handsome. | 而且很帅 |
[29:30] | – I don’t know. – What’s wrong? | -我说不好 -怎么了 |
[29:35] | I’m a little run down. | 我有点累 |
[29:36] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 什么叫你不知道 |
[29:38] | – Aren’t you a doctor? – You… | -你不是医生吗 -你 |
[29:40] | don’t have to do anything. | 什么都不用做 |
[29:43] | Just relax. | 放松就行 |
[29:46] | Nurse Paul is here. | 护士保罗来了 |
[29:47] | I do declare, my big, handsome man. | 没想到啊 我的大帅哥 |
[29:54] | Don’t worry, Dr. Mackie. | 别担心 麦基医生 |
[29:57] | You’re in good hands. | 你会得到很好的照顾 |
[29:58] | – You saved me. – I was only doing my job. | -你救了我 -我只是在做我工作而已 |
[30:06] | I’m sorry. I’ll make it up to you. | 抱歉 我会补偿你的 |
[30:08] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[30:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:34] | – Thanks for stopping by. – Yeah. What’s up? | -谢谢你过来 -怎么了 |
[30:36] | I want you to come talk to some people… | 我希望你跟一些人谈谈 |
[30:38] | about what you do. | 你的工作 |
[30:40] | – What I do? – Your films. | -我的工作 -你的电影 |
[30:43] | Okay. Who am I talking to? | 好 我要找谁谈 |
[30:45] | Woman Against Pornography. | 女性反色情组织 |
[30:48] | Why the fuck would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[30:52] | No, I’ve seen those ladies | 我有看到她们 |
[30:53] | parading out in front of the peeps. | 在录像店前游行 |
[30:57] | Sad housewives, pissed-off lesbians… | 伤心的主妇 生气的女同 |
[30:59] | – and Loretta! – Who, me? | -还有洛瑞塔 -谁 我吗 |
[31:02] | Not all. Not all. | 不是全部 |
[31:03] | Some of them are movers and shakers. | 有的是有权之人 |
[31:05] | Dworkin, a few others. They’re thinkers. | 德沃金和一些其他人 他们是思想家 |
[31:09] | And they believe they can get a federal law on the books… | 她们相信她们能通过一项联邦法律 |
[31:12] | to ban pornography. | 禁止色情片 |
[31:16] | Why do they wanna talk to me? I make dirty movies. | 她们为什么想和我谈 我就是拍黄片的 |
[31:21] | They’re feminists. | 她们是女权主义者 |
[31:23] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[31:25] | Oh, I am? | 我是吗 |
[31:26] | – Yeah! You are. – I mean… | -是的 你是 -我是说 |
[31:29] | Isn’t that what your movies are saying? | 你的电影表达的不就是这个吗 |
[31:31] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[31:32] | I’m just making my movies for me. | 我拍电影是为了我自己 |
[31:34] | My movies say what I want ’em to say. | 我的电影表达的是我想表达的东西 |
[31:36] | Okay then. Tell ’em that. | 好啊 就这么跟她们说 |
[31:40] | Candy, these women are about to take something | 糖糖 这些女人就要 |
[31:42] | that was meant to be a campaign | 把一个本是关于 |
[31:45] | – about the objectification of women… – Mm-hm. | -物化女性的运动… -嗯 |
[31:48] | and hand it to Ronnie Reagan, so he can use feminism | 交给罗尼·里根 这样他就能利用女权主义 |
[31:51] | to beat down open speech. | 来镇压言论自由 |
[31:53] | Just… go with me. | 陪我去 |
[31:55] | And tell them you’re a woman, and you shoot fuck films, | 告诉她们你是女人 你拍黄片 |
[31:59] | because they say exactly what you wanna say. | 因为它们能表达你想表达的东西 |
[32:02] | Make them tell you you’re wrong. | 让她们告诉你你是错的 |
[32:05] | Because you’re not wrong. | 因为你没错 |
[32:22] | You can’t park here. | 你不能在这停车 |
[32:23] | – I’m not staying. – I know you’re not. | -我不会久留 -我知道 |
[32:25] | That’s my cab lane you’re blocking. | 你挡住了我的出租车道 |
[32:27] | All right, girls. You got my beeper number. | 好了 姑娘们 你们知道我的传呼机号码 |
[32:29] | I’ll stay close. | 我就在附近 |
[32:37] | Pick up: chili and a hot dog. | 上菜 辣味热狗 |
[32:39] | We got an order of… | 有一个订单 |
[32:41] | Apple pie with a slice of melty yellow cheese. | 苹果派加上融化的黄奶酪 |
[32:44] | You want some? | 你想要点吗 |
[32:46] | I’m trying to lose a few. | 我在减肥 |
[32:49] | Well, you could take that rug off. | 你可以把假发摘了 |
[32:51] | There’s a couple right there. | 直接减掉两磅 |
[32:52] | That’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[32:53] | – Wait, that– – Fuck you. | -等等 -操你妈 |
[32:57] | Hey, don’t you, uh… | 你不 |
[32:59] | Don’t you gotta be going through the, uh… parlors about now? | 你现在不该去妓院吗 |
[33:01] | It’s your– It’s your busy time. | 现在是高峰时段 |
[33:04] | There’s no busy time anymore. | 现在没有高峰时段了 |
[33:07] | Not as many are coming in with that virus scaring everybody. | 没几个人来 那个病毒把人都吓走了 |
[33:10] | Those that do wrap themselves in plastic, | 那些戴套的 |
[33:12] | just to get their dicks nibbled. | 只接受被口 |
[33:14] | Pathetic. | 可悲 |
[33:18] | Glad I’m married. | 还好我结婚了 |
[33:21] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[33:24] | I’ll tell ya, the real money now is the outcall. | 我跟你说 现在收入来源全靠外出服务 |
[33:29] | Parties especially. | 尤其是派对 |
[33:31] | Half the guys don’t wanna fuck. | 一半的人都不想做 |
[33:33] | They just want the girls to dance | 他们只想要姑娘们去跳舞 |
[33:34] | or eat each other’s pussy. | 或者互相舔逼 |
[33:36] | Or maybe take ’em in the back room for a blow, | 或者带她们到后面去嗑药 |
[33:38] | but they still tip like it’s straight fucking. | 但他们还是像做了爱一样给她们小费 |
[33:41] | Easy money for the girls. | 对姑娘们来说 赚得很轻松 |
[33:43] | All it costs me is gas money and some car rentals. | 我只需要出油费以及租车费 |
[33:48] | You know, I remember when sex was sex. | 我记得当性还是性的时候 |
[33:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:57] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[34:00] | Rudy came in last night for some trim. | 鲁迪昨晚来想要操妞 |
[34:03] | And he was crying about you not giving him | 他抱怨你没有 |
[34:05] | – no piece of your movies. – What the fuck? | -把卖片的钱分给他 -什么鬼 |
[34:08] | His feelings are hurt. | 他不开心 |
[34:11] | – Throw him a little somethin’. – All right! | -分他一点吧 -好 |
[34:14] | But keep the peace. | 保持和平 |
[34:16] | All right, I said! Jesus Christ! | 我说了好 天呐 |
[34:19] | Fucking guy. Left, right, and fucking center! | 操他妈的 想钱想疯了 |
[34:23] | Fucking sawed-off guinea. | 矮子意大利佬 |
[34:24] | – Just wears you down. – Order up. Two pork chops | -让你身心俱疲 -上菜 两份猪排 |
[34:27] | – with mashed potatoes… – Goddamn. | -加土豆泥 -靠 |
[34:28] | …chicken and waffles, thighs only, | 鸡肉和华夫饼 只有大腿部分 |
[34:31] | two scrambled eggs | 两份炒蛋 |
[34:32] | – with pancakes. – Have some fucking pie, why don’t ya? | -以及松饼 -吃点派吧 |
[34:35] | Fine. | 好 |
[34:36] | – It’ll cost ya one wig. – Hey! | -代价是你的假发 -嘿 |
[34:38] | Don’t fucking touch that thing. | 不准碰 |
[34:49] | Shit. | 靠 |
[34:59] | Excuse me. Excuse me! | 你好 站住 |
[35:07] | Frankie. Come on. Please, please. | 弗兰奇 快来 |
[35:10] | Go. Quick! | 快 |
[35:13] | – Okay, do something. – What happened? | -做点什么 -发生了什么 |
[35:15] | He– He wanted to be fed lobster while getting blown. | 他想在被口的同时吃龙虾 |
[35:17] | Why didn’t you call security? | 你们怎么不叫保安 |
[35:18] | You said, for trouble to call you! | 你说出事就找你 |
[35:20] | Fuck. | 操 |
[35:21] | – I told you to call 911. – What the fuck? | -我叫你报警的 -什么鬼 |
[35:22] | – I told you. – What the fuck is happening? | -我跟你说了 -什么情况 |
[35:24] | What the fuck is happening right now? | 到底什么情况 |
[35:26] | Fuck. | 操 |
[35:28] | Do the thing. Do the mouth thing. | 给他人工呼吸 |
[35:31] | It’s not working. | 没效果 |
[35:32] | – It’s not working! – Fuck! | -没有起效 -操 |
[35:34] | Get a pen. | 拿支笔来 |
[35:35] | Get a fucking pen! | 快拿支笔来 |
[35:36] | Okay. Okay. | 好 |
[35:40] | – I can’t find one an– – Come on. | -我找不到 -快 |
[35:46] | What are you do– What the– What the fuck? | 你要做什么 什么鬼 |
[35:49] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[35:50] | Hush now. | 别出声 |
[35:53] | Oh, no. This is your fault. I told you– | 不 都怪你 我跟你说了… |
[35:55] | Shut the fuck up! | 闭嘴 |
[35:58] | Security. Open up! | 安保 开门 |
[36:02] | Motherfucker! | 混蛋 |
[36:04] | What are you doing? They’re breaking– | 你在干什么 他们在… |
[36:09] | Hey, he’s saving him! | 他是在救他 |
[36:13] | Bermuda. | 百慕大 |
[36:16] | – For the fucking weekend? – Yeah. | -周末去吗 -是的 |
[36:20] | No, no, no. No, there’s a, um… | 不不不 有… |
[36:24] | There’s an opening at La MaMa | 周五晚在妈妈剧院 |
[36:25] | that I wanna see on Friday night. | 有个首演我想去看 |
[36:26] | There’s one actor in particular… | 主要想看一个演员 |
[36:28] | What’s he playing? A rock? | 他演什么 石头吗 |
[36:30] | Or maybe he’s Death himself with a scythe and a dildo. | 或者一个拿着大镰刀和阳具的死神 |
[36:35] | I think I’ve seen everything | 我想我已经看了 |
[36:36] | that off-off Broadway has to offer. Come on. | 所有外外百老汇的剧了 拜托 |
[36:40] | – Oh, thanks. – Bermuda. | -谢谢 -百慕大啊 |
[36:43] | I… Oh, I can’t go away this weekend. | 我这周末走不了 |
[36:50] | Is he better looking than me? | 他比我更好看吗 |
[36:52] | I bet he’s got a full head of hair. | 他肯定有满头的头发 |
[36:53] | No. | 没有 |
[36:55] | I gotta cast my movie. | 我得给我的电影选角 |
[36:58] | I don’t– I don’t get the point of finding everybody now. | 我不懂你为什么要现在就找人 |
[37:01] | You’re talking about shooting it piecemeal | 你不是打算在你平时工作间隙 |
[37:04] | between paying jobs, right? | 零碎拍摄吗 |
[37:06] | So… what’s the point in finding everybody now | 所以为什么要现在找人呢 |
[37:09] | if you’re just gonna wait for months to use some of them? | 你反正都要过几个月才会用得上她们 |
[37:12] | So, what? Start with the scenes | 所以根据 |
[37:14] | based on which actors I can find first? That’s not a bad idea. | 先找到的演员来拍 这主意不赖啊 |
[37:18] | You’re welcome. So, we’re going this weekend? | 不客气 所以这周末去吗 |
[37:20] | …thank you for sharing your time with me tonight. | 谢谢大家今晚前来 |
[37:23] | The subject I wanna discuss with you, | 我想和你们讨论的话题是 |
[37:24] | peace and national security, is both timely and important. | 和平与国家安全 适时且重要 |
[37:28] | Timely, because I have reached a decision, | 适时 因为我做出了一个决定 |
[37:29] | which offers a new hope for our children… | 给我们的孩子提供新的希望 |
[37:32] | When shall we three meet again? | 咱仨人何时再见面 |
[37:35] | In thunder, | 顶焦雷 |
[37:36] | – lightning… – Ah, the Scottish play. | -驾闪电 -是那部苏格兰话剧 |
[37:38] | – …or in rain? – No, no. It’s Macbeth. | -或在下雨天 -不 这是《麦克白》 |
[37:39] | When the hurly-burly’s done, when the battle’s lost and won. | 待到骚乱事已了 待到争战见分晓 |
[38:26] | Stay. | 别走 |
[38:35] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼 |
[38:37] | What? | 什么 |
[38:38] | Close your eyes, Vincent. | 闭上眼 文森特 |
[38:42] | ‘Kay. They’re closed. | 好 闭上了 |
[38:58] | Open your eyes. | 睁开 |
[39:04] | Make a wish. | 许愿 |
[39:15] | I hope it comes true. | 我希望能成真 |
[39:18] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[39:26] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:42] | So, what, is it like a– like a pus? | 是脓汁吗 |
[39:45] | A pus. Well, take a look. | 脓汁 去看看 |
[39:47] | Just get a mirror, like a bathroom pocket-book mirror, | 找面镜子 比如厕所里的袖珍镜子 |
[39:49] | and hold it underneath. | 然后拿到下面 |
[39:51] | And if it’s you, Sammy, no one’s gonna believe | 如果是你 萨米 没人会相信 |
[39:53] | it’s a hooker anyway, right? | 是妓女传给你的 好吗 |
[39:55] | Uh… Hold that thought. A suit just walked into my office. | 等一下 有个穿西装的进来了 |
[39:58] | I gotta go. All right. | 我得挂了 好 |
[40:04] | Hey, guys. Give us a minute, all right? | 大家出去下 |
[40:05] | Sure thing, Mike. | 好的 麦克 |
[40:09] | Back in five. | 五分钟后回来 |
[40:11] | Officer Dugan, move your car. | 杜根警官 把你的车开走 |
[40:14] | You’re blocking someone trying to go home. | 你挡住了一个要回家的人 |
[40:17] | A suit? | 穿西装的 |
[40:19] | You ain’t that? | 你不是吗 |
[40:21] | I remember when you were in the bag, Alston. | 我记得你以前穿着制服在街上巡逻 奥斯顿 |
[40:23] | – I remember you– – Yeah, we were all in the bag once. | -我记得你… -嗯 我们都曾穿着制服在街上巡逻 |
[40:28] | I need some help with somethin’. | 我需要帮忙 |
[40:32] | Something I don’t know how to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[40:35] | How to do it. | 怎么做 |
[40:36] | Who I would ask. How it happens. | 该找谁 怎么发生的 |
[40:39] | I don’t got a clue. | 我毫无头绪 |
[40:40] | And I do? | 难道我有 |
[40:41] | What happened to your new messiah, Jack Maple? | 你的新救世主杰克·梅波怎么了 |
[40:43] | It’s not police work. | 不是警方工作 |
[40:44] | The file’s back on my desk. | 档案又回到我桌上了 |
[40:53] | – Sounds fucked up. – Whoever’s got the voucher log, | -听上去很糟 -证人记录在谁手上 |
[40:55] | bring it back to the desk, | 放回办公桌 |
[40:57] | – please! – That bad? | -拜托了 -有这么糟 |
[41:01] | When it’s that bad and that fucked up, | 当情况有这么糟的时候 |
[41:03] | there’s usually a hell of a price tag. | 往往都得花钱 |
[41:24] | Enough. | 够了 |
[41:24] | No. Hey, we’re just getting to the good part. | 不 正要进入精彩部分 |
[41:27] | – The money shot, as it were? – No, there’s no money shot | -是射精镜头吗 -不 这片子里 |
[41:29] | in this one. The wolf’s gonna get his. | 没有射精镜头 狼会得逞的 |
[41:32] | The point we’re trying to make, | 我们想说的是 |
[41:33] | the reason I asked Eileen to come to speak to us tonight– | 我之所以叫艾琳今晚过来和他们谈话 |
[41:35] | – Us? – Come on, Abby, | -我们 -得了吧 艾比 |
[41:37] | you haven’t stood with us in a long time now. | 你已经很久没跟我们一起活动了 |
[41:40] | Still standing in the same place. | 我还站在同一个地方 |
[41:42] | And we’ve moved on, yes. | 但我们都朝前走了 |
[41:45] | Andrea, putting me aside for a moment, | 安德莉娅 先别管我 |
[41:48] | the reason it’s so dangerous to think that | 认为解决色情片 淫秽或者嫖娼 |
[41:50] | there’s a one-size-fits-all answer to… | 有一个通用的办法 |
[41:53] | pornography, or, uh, obscenity, or prostitution– | 这么想很危险 |
[41:57] | Yes, it’s because… | 是的 是因为 |
[42:02] | what you wanna say about men and women and fucking | 你对男人 女人还有做爱的想法 |
[42:06] | is probably not the same thing I wanna say, right? | 多半跟我的不一样 对吧 |
[42:08] | So, we’re all intelligent people here. | 我们都是聪明人 |
[42:11] | We have to find some way to be okay with that difference. | 我们得想办法摒除不同意见 |
[42:16] | You’re doing fine. You’re on the other side of the camera now. | 你混得很好 你现在转到幕后去了 |
[42:18] | I’m sorry, I forgot your name. | 不好意思 我忘了你名字了 |
[42:20] | Andrea. | 安德莉娅 |
[42:21] | Andrea. Uh… I was fine with it when I was fucking on film. | 安德莉娅 我拍三级片的时候我完全不介意 |
[42:26] | Yeah, I was fine with it when I was fucking in the street. | 我站街的时候我也完全不介意 |
[42:28] | – Those were choices I made. – And you’ve done well by them. | -那是我做出的选择 -你处理得很公平 |
[42:30] | Well, I’ve done what I’ve done. | 我做了我所做的 |
[42:32] | That makes sense to me, maybe not to you. | 我觉得可以理解 也许你们不觉得 |
[42:34] | And this makes sense to me. | 这个我觉得也可以理解 |
[42:35] | Not to you, okay. | 你们不理解 没事 |
[42:37] | But if we’re… | 但如果我们 |
[42:39] | gonna stand together on this as women– | 要以女性身份联合起来的话 |
[42:41] | I mean, look, you’re not | 我是说 你不会 |
[42:42] | gonna wanna tell me who I can fuck, right? | 管我该和谁睡 对吧 |
[42:44] | You don’t wanna do that. You don’t wanna tell me… | 你不想这么做 你不想告诉我 |
[42:48] | what should turn me on. | 我应该被什么激起性欲 |
[42:50] | It’s just the same with what I film. | 这跟我拍片是一样的 |
[42:52] | It’s the same goddamn thing, | 是一回事 |
[42:54] | because I’m not trying to clean shit up. | 因为我不是想赚大钱 |
[42:56] | When I’m filming people fucking, | 我拍人做爱 |
[42:59] | what I’m after is the truest, wildest shit | 我追求的是我们脑子里 |
[43:04] | that’s already in all our heads. | 最真实 最狂野的想法 |
[43:06] | I mean, that’s the truth I’m after. | 这是我追求的真相 |
[43:08] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 不好意思 你以为你是谁 |
[43:10] | To come in here and pretend that your outcome, | 到这来假装你的成果 |
[43:14] | right, your personal achievements | 你在一个价值数百万行业里的 |
[43:16] | in a multi-million dollar industry | 个人成就 |
[43:19] | that feeds off and fuels | 它以美国性压迫为食 |
[43:21] | American sexual oppression | 并且助长性压迫 |
[43:24] | are representative of what awaits other women. | 能代表等待其他女性的结局 |
[43:27] | Are they becoming auteurs? | 她们也能当导演吗 |
[43:30] | Are they gonna get paid for their vision? | 有人会因为她们的视野而给她们钱吗 |
[43:33] | You think I was born with a camera in my hand? | 你以为我生来手里就拿着摄像机吗 |
[43:34] | N– no. | 不是 |
[43:36] | Do you know where I’ve been? | 你知道我去过哪里吗 |
[43:38] | You know how hard it was for me to get here? | 你知道走到今天这一步有多难吗 |
[43:40] | – This is pointless. – Why? | -这毫无意义 -为什么 |
[43:41] | – I know. – Andrea, | -我知道 -安德莉娅 |
[43:42] | – this is a woman that– – No. No, no, no. | -这个女人… -不不不 |
[43:44] | The anecdotal does not help us here, Abby. | 轶事帮不了我们 艾比 |
[43:49] | The anecdotal is the problem, because the fact remains that | 轶事就是问题所在 因为现状没有改变 |
[43:53] | for every prostitute who thinks | 每有一个认为 |
[43:55] | that she can manage her own commodification, | 能管理自己商品化的妓女 |
[43:58] | there are two dozen who can’t. | 就有二十多个管理不来的 |
[44:00] | Okay. They’re brutalized by the process. | 懂吗 她们被这一进程所残酷对待 |
[44:03] | For every porn actress who thinks she can stand in the light, | 每有一个认为自己能发光发亮的女色情演员 |
[44:07] | there are two dozen who are | 就有二十多个 |
[44:08] | – used up and tossed aside. – Okay. | -筋疲力尽 被抛弃的 -嗯 |
[44:11] | You are the strong one. | 你很坚强 |
[44:13] | That’s very good for you, Candy. Or… | 这很好 糖糖 或者 |
[44:16] | Arlene, or whatever your name is. | 阿琳 鬼知道你叫什么 |
[44:18] | But how many women do you know who’ve done what you’ve done, | 但你认识多少做了你做过的事 |
[44:21] | whose outcome was not yours? Where are they now? | 但是结局却跟你不一样的女性 她们现在在哪 |
[44:25] | And how many are better because of this brave new world, | 因为这个勇敢新世界 有多少变得更好 |
[44:28] | and how many are worse? And, remember, | 有多少变得更糟 记住 |
[44:31] | for every playful little scene of some self-actualized Red Riding Hood, | 《小红帽》里每有一场关于自我实现的欢快戏份 |
[44:36] | vanquishing her fears and inhibitions, | 克服她的恐惧和心障 |
[44:39] | there are a dozen videotapes up on Eighth Avenue of women | 第八大道上就有十多部女性 |
[44:43] | being gang-banged or tortured, or made to fuck everything. | 被轮奸或折磨 或者被逼跟各种物品做爱的录像带 |
[44:48] | What about those women? | 那些女人怎么办 |
[44:50] | Are you speaking for them? | 你要为她们发声吗 |
[45:04] | I– I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:08] | But I’m speaking. | 但我会发言 |
[45:09] | So are we, okay? And we are doing so for every woman | 我们也是 我们这么做是为了 |
[45:13] | who now has to be seen and considered… | 每一个需要被看见和体谅的女人 |
[45:18] | and subordinated in light of what you have made your work. | 因为你的作品而被忽视的女人 |
[45:22] | For every woman who is raped or tortured, | 每一个被强奸或折磨的女人 |
[45:26] | if not because of what you thought to film, | 即使不是因为你拍的片子 |
[45:29] | then for all the help that you gave them | 你也让色情片导演 |
[45:31] | making that thinkable for some pornographer | 觉得可以把这 |
[45:35] | to put up on screen. | 搬到银幕上 |
[45:40] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[46:18] | Are you a fucking moron? | 你是傻子吗 |
[46:22] | Come on. Get out. Let’s go. Go! | 出去 快点 |
[47:02] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[47:03] | What? It’s just in case. | 怎么 以防万一 |
[47:05] | Yeah, go ahead. It’s sulfate. Yes. | 你去喷吧 这是硫酸盐 我要抽 |
[47:20] | Look, Candy, I’m sorry. | 糖糖 我很抱歉 |
[47:23] | – That was vicious. – Yeah. | -刚才太恶毒了 -是啊 |
[47:28] | Yeah, they were assholes. | 一群混蛋 |
[47:37] | Fuck it! | 去他妈的 |
[47:44] | Maybe I needed to hear some of that shit. | 也许我需要听到那些话 |
[47:54] | Uh… Maybe I should just sing and you should play. | 也许我该只负责唱歌 你来弹琴 |
[47:57] | Whatever you want. | 你想怎样都行 |
[47:58] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[48:31] | Shouldn’t even charge for this. | 这个都不该收钱 |
[48:37] | * Happy birthday to you * | *祝你生日快乐* |
[48:43] | * Happy birthday to u… * | *祝你生日快乐* |
[48:48] | * Happy birthday dear Frankie * | *生日快乐 亲爱的弗兰奇* |
[48:54] | * Happy birthday to you * | *祝你生日快乐* |
[49:00] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[49:08] | Officially, we’re late. | 我们正式晚了 |
[49:09] | It’s after midnight. | 已经过了午夜了 |
[49:12] | My brother could ruin a wet dream. | 我弟弟可以破坏春梦 |
[49:18] | One more trip around the sun for the Martino brothers! | 再为马蒂诺兄弟庆祝一番 |
[49:24] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[49:33] | Hey! Some champagne. | 来点香槟 |
[49:37] | Hey babe, will you grab me some bubbly? | 宝贝 你能去拿点起泡酒过来吗 |
[49:39] | – I’ll be right back. Okay? – You got it. | -我马上回来 好吗 -没问题 |
[49:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:47] | All right. Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[49:53] | What the fuck is it now? | 什么事 |
[49:54] | You know what now. You keep steppin’ on my shit. | 你很清楚 你一直在我的货里掺东西 |
[49:57] | Oh, did I? Well, you know what? | 是吗 知道吗 |
[49:59] | You’re the only one who complains. | 只有你一个人抱怨 |
[50:01] | Am I right, George? | 对吗 乔治 |
[50:04] | Everybody else is getting their head up on our shit. | 其他人都爽死了 |
[50:08] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[50:09] | You’re the only one who keeps running back to Tommy Longo | 只有你老是去找汤米·朗格 |
[50:12] | to get your fucking discount. | 要求折扣 |
[50:13] | Well, you know what? I’m done with your bullshit. | 知道吗 我受够了你的破事 |
[50:21] | This ain’t right. | 这不对 |
[50:27] | Goddamn it! | 该死 |
[50:31] | Vince. | 文斯 |
[50:33] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[50:34] | – What’s the problem? – Black Frankie is at Rikers. | -怎么了 -黑弗兰奇在赖克斯岛 |
[50:37] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[50:38] | Something went wrong at a hotel. | 酒店里出事了 |
[50:39] | They fucked up one of the outcall johns. | 她们搞伤了一个嫖客 |
[50:42] | How bad? | 多严重 |
[50:43] | Attempted murder. | 谋杀未遂 |
[50:44] | I gotta go find a lawyer and a bondsman. | 我得找个律师和担保人 |
[50:47] | Tell Fran I had an emergency. | 告诉弗兰我有急事 |
[50:48] | Make sure you walk her to the car. | 一定要送她上车 |
[50:50] | Yeah, all right. | 好的 |
[50:53] | All right, first birthday dance goes to you, Miss Fuego. | 请你来跳第一支生日舞 弗埃戈小姐 |
[50:57] | Who, me? | 我吗 |
[51:13] | You wanna dance? | 你想跳舞吗 |
[52:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:22] | – You’re Lori Madison, right? – No. | -你是洛瑞·麦迪逊 对吗 -不是 |
[52:25] | You sounded great, babe. | 你唱得很好 亲爱的 |
[52:44] | Whatever you want me to do, I’ll do. | 你想让我做什么 我都会去做 |
[52:47] | You want me to fuck, I’ll fuck. You want me to suck, I’ll suck. | 你想让我操 我就操 你想让我口 我就口 |
[52:49] | You wanna shove a fucking broom up my ass… | 你想往我屁股里塞扫帚 |
[52:52] | I can sweep up the set floor while I do everything else. | 我可以边做其他事边打扫片场 |
[52:55] | – Lori… – Okay? | -洛瑞 -好吗 |
[52:57] | You win. I can’t do anything else. You happy? | 你赢了 别的我什么都不会干 满意了吗 |
[53:04] | – Who called it in? – Anonymous. | -谁报的警 -匿名 |
[53:06] | – What d’you find? – Oh, a set fire definitely. | -找到了什么 -绝对是纵火 |
[53:09] | Accelerant’s petroleum-based. | 触媒含石油 |
[53:11] | Pour pattern evident on the floor. | 地上有明显倾倒痕迹 |
[53:14] | Whole shit-pile would have gone up | 要是那人打开了那房间的通风孔 |
[53:16] | if the guy had checked the air vent in that room. | 整栋楼都会烧没 |
[53:19] | It was shut. | 关掉了 |
[53:21] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[53:31] | When you speak of me, speak well. | 你说起我的时候 记得说好话 |
[53:44] | Frankie, this is gonna hurt. | 弗兰奇 你惨了 |
[53:49] | Kings full of tens! | 三张K 一对十 |
[53:50] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[53:51] | You bring a full boat to my straight on my birthday! | 你在我生日上用满堂红赢我的同花顺 |
[53:54] | That’s not how friends treat friends. | 没你这么对朋友的 |
[53:56] | You want me to fold with a full house | 你想要我满堂红弃牌吗 |
[53:58] | because your mother dropped you one day and not the next. | 因为你妈妈在今天生下你 |
[54:02] | No, malaka. | 没门儿 混蛋 |
[54:03] | Frankie, Georgie raped you. | 弗兰奇 乔治强奸了你 |
[54:05] | You all are fucking degenerates. | 你们都是废物 |
[54:07] | I’m actually going to bed. | 我要去睡了 |
[54:09] | Kalinixta. | 晚安 |
[54:17] | Happy birthday, you little shit! | 生日快乐 小杂种 |
[54:21] | What, you givin’ up? The shank of the evening. | 你这就走了吗 今晚的主角 |
[54:25] | Don’t hurt yourself. | 别伤到自己 |
[54:55] | Holy shit! | 我去 |
[55:03] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[55:04] | Open the fucking door! | 快开门 |
[55:09] | – What happened? – Motherfucker! | -怎么了 -我操 |
[55:11] | I thought you left. | 你不是走了吗 |
[55:13] | I did, th– There’s some fucking asshole out there | 是的 街上有个混蛋 |
[55:15] | shooting up the fucking block. | 朝我开枪 |
[55:20] | Oh shit! | 我靠 |
[55:24] | Frankie. Shit. | 弗兰奇 我操 |
[55:28] | Fuck. Go get Vince! | 操 快去叫文斯 |
[55:31] | – Shit. Fuck, Frankie! – Vince! Vince! | -靠 弗兰奇 -文斯 文斯 |
[55:34] | Yo! Come quick! | 快来 |
[55:35] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[55:36] | Vince, come on! | 文斯 快来 |
[55:39] | Shit! | 我靠 |
[55:55] | Frankie. | 弗兰奇 |
[55:58] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[56:00] | Call a fucking ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
[56:04] | Hey, yo, cut the fucking music! | 音乐关了 |
[56:06] | – Frankie. – Little brother. | -弗兰奇 -弟弟 |
[56:10] | Don’t. Don’t. Don’t. | 别说话 |
[56:15] | – The rule. – Back the fuck up! | -规则 -退后 |
[56:17] | What rule? | 什么规则 |
[56:23] | Infield fly… | 内野飞球 |
[56:26] | What? | 什么 |
[56:28] | Back it up! | 退后 |
[56:30] | You never got it. | 你从没明白 |
[56:32] | – It’s simple. – Frankie. | -很简单 -弗兰奇 |
[56:37] | Two men on base. | 两个人在垒上 |
[56:39] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[56:40] | One out… | 一个出局 |
[56:43] | Frankie. | 弗兰奇 |
[56:45] | Don’t. Frankie! | 别死 弗兰奇 |
[56:47] | Simple. | 简单 |
[56:51] | Bet that. | 押那个 |
[56:53] | Frankie! | 弗兰奇 |
[57:10] | Jesus Christ! Where’s the fucking ambulance? | 该死 救护车在哪 |