时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – Think this is our guy’s work? – The ice-truck killer? | -你认为还是那家伙干的 -冰柜车杀手吗 |
[00:06] | Laguerta insulted the real killer’s intelligence, | 洛格丽塔简直是在侮辱真凶的智商 |
[00:09] | and now he’s getting back at us for chasing after the wrong guy. | 现在因为我们跟错人他来报复我们了 |
[00:11] | It’s the guard — Tucci. | 是警卫托切 |
[00:14] | – I think he’s alive. – Tucci’s alive? | -他还活着 -托切还活着 |
[00:16] | The ice-truck killer is keeping him alive to perform amputations. | 冰柜车杀手一直让他活着 好进行切割 |
[00:21] | He’s sending me a message. | 他在向我传递讯息 |
[00:23] | He wants me to go there. | 引我到那儿去 |
[00:26] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[00:28] | He was left here so I would kill him. | 他把人留在这儿 让我杀了他 |
[00:30] | – Just kill me. – I can’t kill this man. | -让我死吧 -我不能杀这个人 |
[00:35] | Taking Tucci over to county. Alive. | 我把托切送县里去了 他还活着 |
[00:37] | I don’t know who your contacts are, Morgan, | 我不知道你从哪儿得来的消息 摩根 |
[00:39] | but you are my up-and-comer. | 但你确实是后起之秀 |
[00:41] | You saved a man’s life tonight. | 今晚你拯救了一个人的生命 |
[00:42] | The thing that surprises me most about Rita is | 关于丽塔 最令我惊讶的是 |
[00:45] | how much I like being with her. | 我非常喜欢跟她在一起 |
[00:48] | There’s all sorts of things I can do. | 我可以做很多事情 |
[00:59] | What — what are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[01:02] | Whatever I want. | 做我想做的事 |
[01:05] | My new friend thought I wouldn’t be able to resist | 我的新朋友以为我肯定经不住诱惑 |
[01:07] | the kill he left for me, but I did. | 杀死那个人 但我忍住了 |
[01:13] | I’m not the monster he wants me to be. | 我不是他想像中的那种野兽 |
[01:16] | I’m Dexter. | 我是德克斯特 |
[03:16] | I like to pretend I’m alone, | 我喜欢假装很孤独 |
[03:19] | completely alone, | 彻彻底底的孤独 |
[03:21] | maybe post-apocalypse or plague, | 也许是一场大灾难或者瘟疫之后 |
[03:26] | whatever — no one left to act normal for, | 所有举止正常的人都不再存在 |
[03:29] | no need to hide who I really am. | 我不用再隐藏自己的本来面目 |
[03:33] | It would be … freeing. | 那才是…自由 |
[03:37] | Stop grinning like a fucking psycho | 别再像个变态一样咧着嘴傻笑了 |
[03:38] | and get back to work. | 快点干活 |
[03:40] | Sorry, sergeant. | 对不起 警司 |
[03:42] | I was just waiting for forensics to wrap up | 我得等初步检查差不多了以后 |
[03:43] | before I tear the bed apart. | 才能去检查那张床 |
[03:48] | I’m not the only one who enjoys isolation. | 看来喜欢与世隔绝的不止我一个 |
[03:53] | My shadow companion chose this place well. | 我这位不愿露面的伙伴就挑了个不错的地方 |
[04:01] | This was his sanctuary, | 这儿是他的藏身之所 |
[04:04] | for a while, at least. | 至少曾经是 |
[04:05] | All these people pawing over it seems… | 这些人在那里肆意走动 感觉有点… |
[04:10] | disrespectful. | 粗鲁无礼 |
[04:15] | Tell me the sick bastard bled on something, | 那有病的杂种肯定留下了血迹吧 |
[04:17] | Dexter. | 戴克斯特 |
[04:18] | He was here for days, playing with sharp objects. | 他在这儿住过 摆弄的工具也都很锋利 |
[04:19] | I’ll keep looking, but so far this place is spotless, | 我要查查看 但现在看来没什么血迹 |
[04:22] | amazingly so. | 还真是神奇 |
[04:23] | The only blood I found belongs to the security guard. | 我唯一找到的血迹是警卫留下的 |
[04:26] | – Has he said anything yet? – Mr. Tucci’s still unconscious. | -他说什么了么 -托切先生还在昏迷 |
[04:29] | Lieutenant, up here! | 警督 快来 |
[04:30] | There’s got to be something here. Find it. | 这儿一定有蛛丝马迹 把它找出来 |
[04:32] | The guy’s not a ghost. | 那家伙决不会是鬼魂 |
[04:33] | Tony Tucci is evidence of that. | 托尼·托切就是证据 |
[04:37] | Hey, Dexter, | 嗨 戴克斯特 |
[04:38] | you get all this blood on camera yet? | 这些血迹你都拍下来了吗 |
[04:40] | It’s like shooting a Jackson Pollock. | 有点像杰克逊·波洛克的泼油画 |
[04:48] | Well, your Jackson Pollock is in the bag. | 好了 把你的杰克逊·波洛克放进袋子里 |
[04:55] | Ready? | 准备好没 |
[04:56] | Okay. | 可以了 |
[05:00] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[05:01] | – Did you see that? – What? | -你看到了吗 -什么 |
[05:03] | Damn rats. | 该死的老鼠 |
[05:06] | We’re all gonna get histoplasmosis | 它们留在垃圾堆里面的粪便 |
[05:07] | from all their shit in the dust. | 会让我们都得组织浆菌病 |
[05:10] | We’ll be coughing up blood, skin lesions, mouth sores. | 我们会不停的咳血 皮肤感染 口腔疼痛 |
[05:14] | Lovely. Can we get the lights, guys? | 好极了 各位 能关下灯吗 |
[05:19] | You ever heard of rat-bite fever? | 你没听说过鼠咬热吗 |
[05:22] | Masuka, what’d I say about the fucking rats? | 玛稣卡 他妈的老鼠有什么好说的 |
[05:38] | You haven’t found anything, won’t find anything. | 你还没找到 如果什么都找不到 |
[05:40] | – This is a bust, right? – In so many words. | -就没戏了 对吗 -坦率地说 是 |
[05:44] | Which means I’m just jerking off till Tucci wakes up. | 那我就没事可做了 只能等托切醒过来 |
[05:46] | So take a break. | 那就休息一下吧 |
[05:47] | You’ve been working this thing 24-7. | 为这事儿你都连轴转了好几天了 |
[05:50] | Or are you still avoiding a personal life? | 还是你刻意逃避私人生活 |
[05:52] | Oh, fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[05:53] | And, yeah, I’m better off just focusing on the job. | 是 没错 专心工作会让我感觉好些 |
[05:56] | Thanks, guys. | 谢了 伙计们 |
[06:00] | It doesn’t have to be either/or. | 又不是说两者只能二选一 |
[06:02] | Maybe not for you. | 对你来说也许不是 |
[06:03] | If I found someone, so can you, right? | 如果我找得到对象 你肯定也行 对吧 |
[06:06] | Yeah, the trouble is keeping them. | 是啊 但问题是怎么维持关系 |
[06:09] | Tell me about it. | 我也想知道 |
[06:32] | Yelina? Are you okay? | 叶丽娜 你还好吗 |
[06:36] | I’m sorry. I’m fine. | 对不起 我挺好的 |
[06:40] | Ernesto hasn’t arrived? | 埃内斯托还没到吗 |
[06:52] | – I’m sure he’ll be here soon. – No. | -他肯定就快到了 -不会的 |
[06:56] | The coyote wanted more money, and I didn’t have it. | 蛇头想多要钱 但我没有钱了 |
[07:00] | Coyote? | 蛇头 |
[07:02] | You mean the man you paid to bring him here? | 就是带埃内斯托过来的人么 |
[07:05] | He said he sent Ernesto back to Cuba. | 他说要把埃内斯托送回古巴 |
[07:08] | But that was a week ago, | 但那是一星期前了 |
[07:09] | and no one in Cadenas has heard from Ernesto. | 而且卡德纳斯那边也没人见过埃内斯托 |
[07:12] | Yelina, how did you contact this coyote? | 叶丽娜 你怎么跟蛇头联系 |
[07:21] | This was his number, but it’s not working anymore. | 这是电话 但已经停机了 |
[07:24] | I was supposed to leave him money in a park. | 我本来应该把钱送到公园去 |
[07:27] | Listen, my boyfriend works for the police. | 听着 我男朋友在警察局工作 |
[07:29] | I’m sure he — | 我相信他肯定 |
[07:30] | No, no, no. We can’t go to the police. | 不行 不行 我们不能报警 |
[07:32] | He said he’d hurt my family in Cuba. | 他说如果我报警 就杀了我在古巴的家人 |
[07:35] | No, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 不会的 你放心 不会有事的 |
[07:37] | Dexter will know what to do. | 德克斯特知道该怎么做 |
[07:47] | I feel just terrible for her. | 我替她感到难过 |
[07:49] | And they were supposed to be married after he got here. | 本来等他一到 他们就要结婚的 |
[07:54] | I do know someone in the department | 我确实认识一个同事 |
[07:55] | who deals with immigration issues. | 他负责管偷渡的事 |
[07:56] | I can talk to him. | 我可以问问他 |
[07:58] | That’s really kind of you, Dex. | 你能这么做实在太好了 德克斯 |
[08:00] | I mean, can you imagine | 我是说 你能想像那种感觉吗 |
[08:01] | not knowing if your fiance is dead or alive? | 连未婚夫是死是活都不知道 |
[08:05] | Uh, no. | 不能 |
[08:07] | Every night after work Yelina goes | 每天下班之后叶丽娜 |
[08:09] | across the street, to the beach. | 都会到街对岸的海滩去 |
[08:12] | I’ve seen her there, just… | 我看到她坐在那儿 |
[08:14] | staring out at the water, | 眼睛紧盯着海面 |
[08:16] | willing him to walk out of it. | 就好像他会从海里面走出来一样 |
[08:21] | Have you ever longed for anything like that? | 你有像这样强烈的渴望过什么东西吗 |
[08:28] | She wants something from me. Ever since the blow job, | 自从那次口交以后 她就对我有所期盼 |
[08:30] | she assumes we’ve taken it to the next level. | 她认为我们的关系已经进入下一阶段 |
[08:33] | She doesn’t know yet — I don’t have a next level. | 她不知道的是 我根本没有下一阶段 |
[08:36] | Well, when I was a kid, | 在我小的时候 |
[08:38] | I would have killed for an Atari. | 为了一款游戏 差点杀人 |
[08:41] | You know? | 你知道吧 |
[08:42] | Cody would laugh at the graphics now, | 现在连科迪都会嘲笑那些游戏 |
[08:44] | but back then, man… | 但那时候 天啊 |
[08:50] | It always comes to this once sex is introduced. | 永远都是这样 一旦有了性的介入 |
[08:53] | Small talk no longer cuts it. | 闲谈聊天就变得不再有趣 |
[08:54] | Eventually she’ll call me a science project | 最终她会当我是科学怪人 |
[08:57] | and slam the door in my face. | 把我拒之门外 |
[09:00] | But when do you think he’ll wake up? | 你觉得他什么时候能醒过来 |
[09:04] | Yeah, I did call an hour ago, | 没错 我一小时前打过 |
[09:05] | but there’s a killer out there | 还没抓到杀人凶手 |
[09:06] | that’s into whores and security guards, | 已经有妓女和警卫遇害 |
[09:08] | but I’ll bet nurses are next. | 我担心护士们会有危险 |
[09:12] | Yo, check you, all “MPD Blue.” | 呦 看看你 还挺像个愁眉不展的探员 |
[09:16] | Shanda, what are you doing here? | 珊达 你来这儿干嘛 |
[09:17] | You have another lead on the ice-truck killer? | 又有了冰柜车杀手的线索吗 |
[09:19] | Man, I got bigger worries than that sick shit. | 伙计 我现在有比那个变态更大的麻烦了 |
[09:21] | Now, I got me a girl on the inside, right? | 我肚子里现在有个女孩儿 懂吗 |
[09:24] | I’m not springing your pimp, | 我可不想帮你找客人 |
[09:25] | if that’s what you’re after. | 如果你想说这个的话 |
[09:26] | Oh, hell, no. | 哦 不是 |
[09:27] | But my landlord’s another fucking story — | 但我房东做了件更恶心的事 |
[09:29] | Trying to kick me out of my home. | 他要把我赶出去 |
[09:31] | – Shanda. – He got no cause, | -珊达 -他没理由这么做 |
[09:33] | except he’s a born-again hypocrite motherfucker. | 但他是个虚伪的狗娘养的王八蛋 |
[09:35] | Yeah, and you want me to talk to him? | 那你想让我跟他谈谈吗 |
[09:37] | No, I want you to beat in his pasty, white face. | 不 我想你把他那张没有血色的脸揍扁 |
[09:39] | Morgan. Found this in evidence. | 摩根 这是在犯罪现场找到的 |
[09:44] | Masuka was gonna grease it through. | 玛稣卡已经检验过了 |
[09:47] | A cigarette butt? | 一个烟头 |
[09:48] | Jesus, we could pull DNA off of that, | 天啊 我们可以提取DNA |
[09:50] | or even a print. | 可能还有指纹 |
[09:51] | Except it would be your print. | 除非那是你的指纹 |
[09:53] | You were smoking on a crime scene. | 你居然在犯罪现场抽烟 |
[09:56] | Not on the crime scene — like on the way-far end of the park. | 不是现场 可能是路上 公园的尽头 |
[09:59] | The whole area’s a crime scene. | 整个区域都是犯罪现场 |
[10:00] | You should know that by now. I don’t care if you are … | 不管你之前怎么样 现在你应该懂 |
[10:03] | Maybe you ought to just calm the hell down, my brother. | 老兄 也许你该冷静点儿 |
[10:05] | – Who the fuck is that? – Give it a rest, Shanda. | -这他妈的是谁 -别添乱了 珊达 |
[10:10] | Morgan, go do something useful. | 摩根 去做些有建设性的事情吧 |
[10:12] | Go sit on that security guard until he wakes up. | 去守着那个保安 等他醒过来 |
[10:15] | And do not talk to him without me! | 我没到之前 你不许跟他讲话 |
[10:19] | Believe me — your maid is not the first one to get screwed. | 你要知道 你的女仆不是第一个上当的 |
[10:23] | No, she’s a maid. She’s not my maid. | 不 她是女仆 但不是我的 |
[10:27] | So, have you heard of any other Cuban immigrants disappearing? | 那你听说过有其它的古巴偷渡者失踪吗 |
[10:31] | A few. | 有一些 |
[10:32] | The poor bastards. They spend their life savings, | 这群可怜的混蛋 把自己一辈子的积蓄 |
[10:34] | get stuffed into a fishhold, | 花在了一次偷渡上 一路晕船呕吐 |
[10:36] | puke the whole 90 miles to Miami. | 熬过了90英里终于到了迈阿密 |
[10:38] | Then they get here, thinking, “I’m an American. | 想当然地以为 我是美国人了 |
[10:40] | I’m free.” | 我自由了 |
[10:42] | Except the damn coyote… | 没想到 该死的蛇头 |
[10:45] | He won’t let them go till his family comes up | 只有他老婆收到了高额的赎身钱 |
[10:48] | with a surprise release fee. | 他才会放他们走 |
[10:53] | – If they can’t pay… – They disappear. | -如果他们付不起 -就只能失踪 |
[10:56] | Freedom’s just another word for one more way to get fucked. | 自由这个词就这样被糟蹋了 |
[11:03] | Sounds like someone’s doing something very bad. | 听起来有人做了很多坏事 |
[11:09] | You have any suspects? | 有嫌疑犯吗 |
[11:10] | Sure, four or five, mostly Cubans themselves, | 当然 四五个吧 都是古巴人 |
[11:14] | but not enough evidence for a conviction | 但没有足够的证据判刑 |
[11:17] | or even a warrant. | 连搜查证都拿不到 |
[11:19] | If warrants were applied for, | 如果已经申请搜查证 |
[11:20] | their names will be in the database. | 数据库里会有他们的名字 |
[11:25] | Look, buddy… I know you want to help out your maid, | 听我说 伙计 我知道你想帮你的女仆 |
[11:29] | but there ain’t a hell of a lot you can do. | 但你能做的 确实很少 |
[11:34] | You’d be surprised. | 你绝对想不到 |
[11:55] | Jorge Castillo | 若热·卡斯狄罗 |
[11:57] | number 3 on the department’s list of suspects, | 在局里的嫌疑犯名单上名列第三 |
[12:00] | but the only one even remotely close to the park | 但他的距离相对于叶丽娜 |
[12:03] | where Yelina was supposed to drop the money. | 要送钱过去的那个公园最远 |
[12:08] | They never got enough evidence for a search warrant, | 他们没有证据 拿不到搜查证 |
[12:11] | but I don’t need permission to keep an eye on this guy. | 我要监视这小子 可不需要任何批准 |
[12:30] | No neighbors, no foot traffic — It’s promising. | 没有邻居 人烟稀少 看来很有可能 |
[12:37] | A good place for human trafficking… | 很适合做人口买卖 |
[12:40] | or worse. | 或者更可怕的事 |
[12:48] | Excuse me. Private yard. | 对不起 私人领地 |
[12:51] | I’m just praying you have a ’69 Stingray headlight somewhere in here. | 我只希望能找到69年款通用巡洋舰车灯 |
[12:56] | Dave Cutler. | 你好 戴维·卡特勒 |
[12:58] | Jorge Castillo. | 若热·卡斯狄罗 |
[13:00] | I’m sorry, but I don’t. | 不好意思 我这儿没有 |
[13:01] | Man, my restoration’s almostdone. | 天 我的重修马上就完工了 |
[13:03] | She’s a beauty. | 她漂亮极了 |
[13:05] | I don’t do individual sales, Mr. Cutler, | 我不做单件销售 卡特勒先生 |
[13:06] | but I can give you the name of a Corvette shop I deal with. | 但我可以给你跟我合作的巡洋舰专营店电话 |
[13:09] | I’ll be happy to look around myself. | 我可以自己四处找找 |
[13:13] | No offense, man, | 无疑冒犯 先生 |
[13:14] | but I can’t take my phone orders | 但我就没办法再接电话订单了 |
[13:16] | if I’m watching over my merchandise. | 但如果我要一直看着货物的话 |
[13:18] | You run this whole place alone? | 这么大的地方 就你一个人管吗 |
[13:21] | Yeah, it keeps my costs down. | 没错 这样可以节约成本 |
[13:23] | Hey, I’m sorry you made the trip out here. | 很抱歉 你白跑了一趟 |
[13:25] | You know what? Try Wexler’s, | 知道吗 去维克斯勒旧车行看看 |
[13:29] | out in Tamarac. | 就在塔马拉市郊 |
[13:30] | – That’s my vette guy. – Yeah. | -巡洋舰车型的事我都找他 -好的 |
[13:33] | Must be nice being your own boss — | 自己当老板感觉一定挺好吧 |
[13:35] | Get out in the water whenever you want. | 想什么时候出海都可以 |
[13:37] | I saw that floater on your key chain. | 我看到了你钥匙链上的浮标 |
[13:39] | I got to get one of those. | 我也想弄那么一个 |
[13:40] | Lost my keys overboard twice in the past year. | 去年我有两把钥匙掉进海里了 |
[13:43] | I do a little fishing. | 我有时候会去钓鱼 |
[13:44] | I got a 32-foot Concept. What about you? | 我有辆32英尺概念船 你呢 |
[13:48] | I got a rowboat with a hole in it. | 我有辆可以载人的划艇 |
[13:51] | A lo major los pescados te encuentran. | 那我们一起去抓条大鱼吧 |
[13:56] | I don’t speak Spanish, sir. | 我不讲西班牙语 先生 |
[13:59] | Sorry. I just assumed you were Cuban. | 抱歉 我以为您是古巴人 |
[14:03] | American, pal, just like you. | 我是美国人 伙计 跟你一样 |
[14:09] | Just like me. | 确实跟我一样 |
[14:29] | He’s on heavy sedatives at the moment. | 他现在体内有大量的镇静剂 |
[14:31] | I think he deserves them. | 我想他得要很久才能醒过来 |
[14:34] | I’ll wait. | 我等着 |
[14:52] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[14:57] | Mr. Tucci. | 托切先生 |
[15:03] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[15:09] | I’m gonna find this cocksucker. | 我会抓住这个狗杂种的 |
[15:15] | I swear. | 我保证 |
[16:23] | I don’t understand America’s obsession with cars. | 我不太理解美国人对车的热情 |
[16:28] | I can just imagine | 在我看来 |
[16:29] | squeezing Rita and the kids into that thing. | 就是把丽塔和孩子们塞到那玩意儿里面 |
[16:31] | and hitting the open road — | 开到路上去 |
[16:33] | Cramped quarters, public bathrooms, | 挤在狭小的空间里 犹如在公共澡堂 |
[16:35] | hours of nothing but conversation. | 除了互相说话以外什么都做不了 |
[16:41] | It’s someone’s American dream — my nightmare. | 这是某些人的美国梦 却是我的噩梦 |
[17:11] | This must be where Castillo locks them up. | 这里一定是卡斯狄罗关他们的地方 |
[17:15] | But if he’s killing them when they can’t pay, | 不过如果当他们没钱给要杀他们的时候 |
[17:17] | he’s not doing it here. | 他不会在这里动手 |
[17:22] | So where are they? | 那么 他们在哪呢 |
[17:45] | – Dexter Morgan. – Gerard here. | -德克斯特·摩根 -我是吉拉德 |
[17:48] | There’s a floater down in South Beach morgue. | 南面海滩的停尸房来了一具浮尸 |
[17:50] | Could be a match for your maid’s fiance. | 可能是你女仆的未婚夫 |
[17:52] | She’s a maid. She’s not my… | 她是个女仆 并不是我的 |
[17:55] | Is it all right if I bring her down? | 我可不可以把她带去那呢 |
[17:57] | The sooner, the better. | 越快越好 |
[17:58] | Okay, then. Thanks. Have a good day. | 那好 谢谢 祝你有个愉快的一天 |
[18:01] | Tonight at the Salsa Room. | 今晚 在萨尔萨舞厅 |
[18:04] | You got to help me celebrate my pay-grade bump. | 你要过来跟我一起庆祝我涨工资 |
[18:09] | Actually, I have a personal project I’m working on tonight. | 事实上 我今天晚上有点私事要去做 |
[18:12] | Blow it off. I’m buying. | 推掉 我请客 |
[18:14] | Angel, do you have that list of prioritized witnesses? | 安吉儿 你有整理好的目击者名单么 |
[18:16] | I can’t deal with 800 anonymous tips. | 我没法处理800条匿名线索 |
[18:18] | I’m working on it. | 我正在整理 |
[18:20] | Well, how about you stop talking | 那我看你还是少聊会儿天 |
[18:21] | and earn your bump? | 涨工资也要物有所值 对吧 |
[18:26] | Sexy. | 真够味儿 |
[18:27] | Don’t leave me hanging tonight, bro. | 别让我晚上干等啊 伙计 |
[18:29] | It’s you and me. | 我们定好了 |
[18:30] | I wonder what I did | 我想知道我到底做了什么 |
[18:30] | to make him think we’re so close. | 让他感觉我们如此亲密 |
[18:35] | I wonder if it’d work on Rita. | 我也想知道这对丽塔管不管用 |
[18:42] | Dexter Morgan, I called earlier. | 德克斯特·摩根 我早前打过电话 |
[18:45] | Oh, right, yeah, about the floater. | 哦 对 关于那具浮尸 |
[18:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:49] | Hey, Jerry, can you take these guys around back? | 杰瑞 你能把他们带到后面去么 |
[18:55] | Should I? | 要我跟去么 |
[18:56] | Nah, I’ll go with her. | 不了 我会和她一起去 |
[18:58] | She might need a shoulder. | 她也许需要个肩膀靠靠 |
[19:00] | She senses I’m not a shoulder. | 她觉察到了我不是一个可以依靠的肩膀 |
[19:02] | Bad sign. She’s catching on. | 坏预兆 她感觉到了 |
[19:07] | I don’t know what kind of idiot thinks an inner tube | 我不知道哪种白痴会以为 |
[19:10] | is gonna get him over 90 miles of open ocean. | 内胎能把自己带到90里外的海面上 |
[19:14] | If you ask me, man, | 伙计 如果问我的话 |
[19:15] | it’s Darwin’s theory at work. | 这就像工作中的达尔文进化论 |
[19:29] | That must be what love looks like. | 那一定就是爱情的样子了 |
[19:38] | The inability to feel has its advantages… | 无动于衷也有好处 |
[19:45] | …sometimes. | 在有些时候 |
[19:53] | – Hey, Dexter. – Hey, Mindy. | -嘿 德克斯特 -嘿 明迪 |
[19:55] | – Do you need any help? – No. | -你需要帮忙么 -不用 |
[19:58] | So, are you gonna go to the spring formal? | 那么 你会去参加春季舞会么 |
[20:03] | Why would I want to do that? | 我为什么要去 |
[20:14] | She wanted you to ask her to the dance, Dexter. | 她想要你邀请她去舞会 德克斯特 |
[20:18] | That’s not what she said. | 她并没有那样说 |
[20:19] | Well, you have to learn their signals. | 那你得去学学她们这些暗示了 |
[20:23] | Yeah, well, I don’t really care about girls. | 好吧 不过 我并不太在意女孩子 |
[20:27] | I just like being alone. | 我就是喜欢一个人 |
[20:35] | But most normal people don’t, | 但是大多数人并不喜欢一个人独处 |
[20:37] | and it’s important that you seem normal. | 而且要自己看起来正常很重要 |
[20:39] | Even though I’m not. | 即使我不正常 |
[20:40] | Because you’re not. | 正是因为你不正常 |
[20:48] | We’ll start you off with a temporary prefab | 我们先给你装上一个临时假肢 |
[20:50] | and then make adjustments as we go. | 然后再逐渐进行调整 |
[20:53] | Rudy here’s gonna put me back together again, good as new. | 鲁迪就要把它装好了 跟新的一样 |
[20:59] | Half the battle is attitude, and you have a great one. | 成功的一半要靠心态 你的心态很好 |
[21:02] | Well, I’m alive. | 是啊 我还活着 |
[21:05] | I didn’t see that happening, but here I am. | 我以为我死定了 但是我还活着 |
[21:12] | Yo, pretty boy, you’re stealing my thunder, | 嘿 帅哥 你把我的风头抢走了 |
[21:16] | and I got a hottie waiting on me, so… | 我这里有个美女正在陪我 所以 |
[21:21] | I don’t know. | 我不晓得 |
[21:22] | I just might have to fight you for this one. | 也许这个风头 我跟你抢定了 |
[21:25] | Okay, we’ll arm-wrestle later. Now get out of here. | 好吧 我们晚点再斗 现在出去吧 |
[21:30] | Watch out for this guy. He’s a dog. | 小心这个家伙 他是个花花公子 |
[21:34] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[21:42] | I know what you need, guys, | 伙计们 我知道你们需要什么 |
[21:43] | but I didn’t see much. | 但是我知道的不多 |
[21:46] | Well, any detail will help, Mr.Tucci. | 任何细节都可能有帮助 托切先生 |
[21:49] | Well… He came up on me from behind, and | 他从我背后袭击我 |
[21:55] | he wore a mask when he made me put the… | 他蒙着面 使的我不得不把那… |
[22:01] | things on the ice. | 那东西放在冰上 |
[22:03] | Gosh…I’ll get it. | 我来打开 |
[22:07] | Angel of mercy. Just how merciful are you? | 真是善良的天使 但你有多善良呢 |
[22:11] | You are a dog, aren’t you? | 你是个花花公子 没错吧 |
[22:13] | So the ladies tell me. | 女人们都是这么说我的 |
[22:15] | Can you tell us how tall he was or | 你能告诉我们他有多高 |
[22:16] | if he was black, white, | 或者他是黑人 白人 |
[22:17] | latino? | 还是拉丁美洲人吗 |
[22:20] | White, I think. I’m guessing maybe average height | 我想是白人 我猜应该是中等个头 |
[22:25] | Not fat, not thin, just…average. | 不胖 不瘦 就是很标准 |
[22:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:33] | And when he started, you know, working on me, | 当他开始 你知道 开始下手的时候 |
[22:36] | I was blindfolded, so… | 我被蒙住了眼睛 所以 |
[22:39] | Did you hear anything? | 你听到什么了么 |
[22:41] | Did he have an accent or anything? | 他有没有口音或者其他什么 |
[22:44] | He didn’t talk much, or he’d whisper. | 他没多说话 要不然就是自言自语 |
[22:47] | And that’s all you heard? | 你只听到这些 |
[22:50] | Except the rats. | 除了老鼠以外 |
[22:52] | Sometimes they would crawl up on the bed, | 有时候它们爬到床上来 |
[22:56] | and I’d have to shake them off. | 我不得不扭动身体把他们甩下去 |
[23:02] | Some crap-ass witness I am, huh? | 我是个糟糕的证人 对吧 |
[23:04] | You’re doing fine. | 你做的不错 |
[23:05] | You’ve given us a lot. | 你已经给了我们不少线索了 |
[23:07] | Yeah? | 是么 |
[23:11] | You know, sometimes | 是的 知道么 有时候 |
[23:11] | when I’m trying to remember something, | 当我试图想起些事情的时候 |
[23:14] | I close my eyes. | 我会闭上眼睛 |
[23:16] | Really? | 真的么 |
[23:18] | We could even blindfold you again. | 要不我们再蒙起你的眼睛试试 |
[23:24] | I’m… | 我… |
[23:31] | …I’m kind of tired right now. | 我现在有点累了 |
[23:33] | It’s okay. Get some rest. | 没关系 休息吧 |
[23:35] | Officer Morgan and I are leaving. | 摩根警官和我现在就走了 |
[23:47] | Alone. | 独自一人 |
[23:48] | No pretending. No hiding. | 不需要伪装 不需要隐藏 |
[24:08] | No time to relax. I’m too close. | 没有时间休息了 我很接近了 |
[24:11] | Jorge Castillo is bad. That I know. | 若热·卡斯狄罗很坏 我知道的 |
[24:14] | But bad enough to have killed Yelina’s fiance? | 但是坏到去杀害叶丽娜的未婚夫么 |
[24:18] | That I have to prove. | 那是我要去证实的 |
[24:21] | Jorge’s not-so-humble abode. | 若热有间豪华的住所 |
[24:25] | Yeesh — new money. | 吼吼 又赚了不少 |
[24:29] | Normal people dream of this — | 平常的人都梦想过这样的生活 |
[24:30] | A new car, a big home, | 一辆新车 一个大房子 |
[24:33] | a boat at the reef shore marina… | 一艘停靠海岸的游艇 |
[24:38] | …and a beautiful wife. | 和一个漂亮的老婆 |
[24:39] | Too bad — i never enjoy making someone a widow. | 太糟糕了 我从来不喜欢把别人变成寡妇 |
[24:43] | They’re so happy. | 他们真快乐 |
[24:45] | She has no clue who she’s with. | 她一点都不清楚自己和谁在一起 |
[24:50] | Maybe that’s the secret to a successful relationship. | 也许那是成功维持关系的秘诀 |
[24:55] | Mr. Perry, you were on the grounds of the same hospital | 佩里先生 我们在医院找到托切先生时 |
[24:57] | where we found Mr.Tucci. And you were alone that night? | 你当时也在那里 你那晚独自一人么 |
[25:02] | It was just me and Caesar, my dog. | 呃 只有我和我的狗 凯撒 |
[25:05] | He likes abandoned buildings. | 凯撒喜欢废弃的房子 |
[25:07] | Caesar’s a ratter. | 它可是个捕鼠能手 |
[25:09] | What did this guy do? | 这个家伙是做什么的 |
[25:10] | Why? Does he look familiar? | 怎么了 他看上去面熟么 |
[25:11] | Yes, he looks like an actor from that | 是的 他看上去像 |
[25:15] | John Singleton movie. | 约翰·辛格顿电影里的演员 |
[25:16] | What was that? | 是哪个呢 |
[25:17] | How about you focus on whether or not he was the man | 您还是专心点看看他是不是 |
[25:19] | you saw at the old hospital that night, | 那天晚上你在医院见到的人 |
[25:21] | Mr.Perry? | 行么 佩里先生 |
[25:22] | Well, it was difficult to tell. It was dark. | 实在很难辨认 天很黑 |
[25:25] | You said you got a look at him. | 你说过你看到他了 |
[25:32] | He had a cap. | 他戴了顶帽子 |
[25:36] | Hey, is that KG-230 hooked into a digital CCTB network? | 那个数码监控系统装的是KG-230 |
[25:39] | Ooh, you better have a hell of a firewall. | 噢 你们最好有很厉害的防火墙 |
[25:42] | You get better resolution with the 440. Hello. | 用440的话分辨率很更高 |
[25:46] | We’re done here. | 我们问完了 |
[25:57] | Give me a minute. | 等等 |
[26:04] | Morgan, | 摩根 |
[26:05] | thank Mr. Perry for his horseshit | 去谢谢佩里先生提供的狗屎信息 |
[26:07] | and send him home. | 送他回家 |
[26:08] | Christ on a crutch, | 看在上帝的份上 |
[26:10] | he could tell us something. | 他肯定能给我们点线索的 |
[26:11] | Sergeant Doakes says he is a looky-loo. | 道克斯警官说他是个书呆子 |
[26:13] | We get dozens like that every time a story hits the news. | 每次上新闻就会有一大把那样的人出现 |
[26:15] | Now do me a favor — Get him out of my precinct. Thank you. | 帮我个忙 带他离开这儿 谢谢了 |
[26:21] | You could try being a little more optimistic. | 你应该努力变得乐观点 |
[26:24] | I mean, if Tony Tucci can be optimistic, | 你看托尼·托切都那么乐观了 |
[26:26] | I think we can. | 我们也可以 |
[26:27] | You might get more out of people. | 你就能得到更多的信息 |
[26:30] | How do you know Perry doesn’t know anything? | 你怎么知道佩里什么都不知道 |
[26:32] | Because I’ve been doing this a lot longer than you. | 因为我做这行比你的时间长 |
[26:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:38] | This case is getting colder every minute | 案子只能越来越难办 |
[26:39] | you waste on bullshit like Perry. | 如果你把时间花在佩里这种烂人身上 |
[26:41] | And wanting to blindfold a trauma victim? | 还想去给一个暴力受害者带上眼罩 |
[26:43] | What the fuck were you thinking? | 你他妈的到底在想些什么 |
[26:47] | Tucci’s closed for business now, and you shut him down. | 现在托切身上已经没戏了 是你造成的 |
[26:50] | I… I was trying a new approach. | 我…我在尝试新的方式 |
[26:58] | Maybe you should just learn the basics | 去发明那些该死的新方法之前 |
[26:59] | before you reinvent the damn wheel. | 也许你该先把基本的东西学好 |
[27:23] | Come on. How can you not dance to this? | 拜托 你到这怎能不跳舞呢 |
[27:26] | It’s a gift. | 这是天赋 |
[27:27] | We just need some more patro, compadre. | 需要再来点酒 |
[27:30] | Another round! | 再来一份 |
[27:31] | No more for me. I got to get up early — Killers to catch. | 我不要了 我要早起 有凶手要抓 |
[27:34] | Forget that. The night’s just beginning, | 别想那些了 好戏才刚刚开始 |
[27:36] | right, ladies? | 对吧 女士们 |
[27:37] | Yes! | 是的 |
[27:38] | Ladies, excuse us. | 女士们 不好意思 |
[27:39] | Angel, come here. | 安吉儿 过来一下 |
[27:41] | Your wife — She’s probably worrying. | 你的妻子 她可能在担心你 |
[27:44] | I don’t know what she’d think of your new friend. | 我不知道她对你的新朋友是怎么想的 |
[27:46] | She don’t mind who I flirt with | 她不介意我和别人调情 |
[27:48] | as long as I bring home la passion. | 只要我回家时充满激情就行 |
[27:50] | La passion? | 激情 |
[27:51] | Yeah, it keeps the relationship alive. | 是 激情让两人关系持久 |
[27:54] | What about… communication, trust? | 那么…交流和信任呢 |
[27:59] | – La passion. – Wait. | -激情 -等等 |
[28:02] | What if she wants something more? | 要是她需要些更多 又怎样办 |
[28:05] | Then you reciprocate — You know… La passion. | 那就给她 你知道 |
[28:08] | No, I meant | 不 我是说 |
[28:08] | what if she wants something more emotionally? | 如果她想要的是情感方面的呢 |
[28:11] | Don’t go down that emotional road. | 不要沾到感情那条道 |
[28:13] | Just go down on her. | 只要接触她的身体 |
[28:14] | It’s easier, and she’ll be distracted. | 很容易的 她的注意力会被分散掉 |
[28:16] | Come on. Let’s dance, Angel. | 好了 我们跳舞吧 安吉儿 |
[28:23] | So… | 那么 |
[28:29] | What do you want to do now? | 你现在想做点什么 |
[28:32] | Dance with her, Dexter. Be polite. | 和她跳舞 德克斯特 礼貌点 |
[28:35] | Get her punch. Open the door for her. | 给她拿饮料 为她开门 |
[28:38] | And if you find yourself alone with her and things get romantic — | 等到你们单独待在一起就会感觉很浪漫 |
[28:41] | Dad, I’ve kissed a girl before. | 爸爸 我以前吻过女孩子 |
[28:43] | – You have? – Yeah. | -有过了 -是的 |
[28:45] | – And? – I don’t know, it was okay. | -然后呢 -我不知道 还好吧 |
[28:51] | Dexter, women are different from men. | 德克斯特 女人跟男人不一样 |
[28:52] | We’ve had this talk, dad. | 我们以前谈过这些 爸爸 |
[28:53] | I’m saying they have a whole different experience of things. | 我是说 她们有着完全不同的经验 |
[28:57] | When they’re with someone, physically, | 当她们跟别人发生身体接触时 |
[28:58] | they feel connected. | 她们感觉心灵也是相通的 |
[29:00] | And they know when you’re not. | 如果你不是 她们也会知道 |
[29:02] | They can sense it | 她们可以感觉的到 |
[29:03] | because you’re very exposed. | 因为是你完全暴露在外 |
[29:04] | Yeah, you’re naked. | 是的 都是裸体的 |
[29:06] | I mean emotionally. | 我是指感情方面 |
[29:08] | Son, this is going to be very dangerous for you. | 儿子 这对你是很危险的 |
[29:11] | I can fake it. | 我可以假装 |
[29:13] | Buddy, you can learn to fake a lot of things. | 孩子 你可以假装许多事情 |
[29:17] | This is a tough one. | 但这个会很难 |
[29:35] | Is this it? | 是这里么 |
[29:43] | Angel, I’ve only been here one time. | 安吉儿 我只来过这里一次 |
[29:44] | I don’t remember. | 我记不清楚了 |
[29:47] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[29:56] | Your wife’s gonna love me. | 你妻子会爱上我的 |
[30:02] | The problem with acting normal | 当正常人做出这种傻事时 |
[30:03] | is normal people get into stupid situations like this. | 假装正常也不太容易 |
[30:10] | You scared the hell out of me. | 噢 你吓死我了 |
[30:11] | Sorry, Nina. | 抱歉 尼娜 |
[30:13] | I’m Dexter. You remember? | 我是德克斯特 你记得么 |
[30:14] | I work with Angel down at the station. | 我和安吉儿在一个局里工作 |
[30:16] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[30:18] | It’s funny. | 很滑稽 |
[30:19] | We were out celebrating Angel’s pay-grade bump. | 我们在外边为安吉儿庆祝他加薪 |
[30:23] | – He got a raise? – Yeah. | -他加薪了 -是的 |
[30:28] | Well, as you can see, he… | 就像你看到的 他… |
[30:31] | …had a little too much to drink, | 他喝多了 |
[30:33] | so I gave him a ride home. | 所以我开车送他回家 |
[30:36] | He doesn’t live here anymore. | 他已经不住这里了 |
[30:43] | We’re separated. | 我们分居了 |
[30:47] | So… | 那么 |
[30:49] | good night. | 晚安 |
[30:51] | Oh, okay. | 噢 好的 |
[30:54] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[31:01] | La passion. | 激情 |
[31:05] | Angel | 安吉儿 |
[31:07] | Angel, we’re really late for work, amigo. | 安吉儿 我们真的要迟到了 朋友 |
[31:16] | I guess I had one too many, huh? | 我想我是喝的太多了 嗯 |
[31:18] | And then about 10 more. | 喝了十瓶多 |
[31:30] | How did I end up here? | 我怎么在这的 |
[31:32] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了么 |
[31:35] | – So you live here, huh? – I live here. | -你住在这里么 -我是住这 |
[31:42] | You’re kind of neat, aren’t you? | 你还挺爱干净的对吧 |
[31:45] | Bad habit instilled by mom. | 我妈给我养成的坏习惯 |
[32:12] | We better get going. | 我们得走了 |
[32:13] | Pressure’s on with this ice-truck-killer situation. | 冰柜车杀手案还挺麻烦的 |
[32:15] | Yeah. You go ahead. I’ll lock up. | 你先走 我会锁门的 |
[32:18] | I have to stop by home anyway. | 反正我还得回家一趟 |
[32:20] | My wife’s gonna be worried. She gets so hot and bothered, | 我妻子会担心的 她会生气 心烦 |
[32:23] | you know women. | 你知道的 女人 |
[32:24] | No, I’ll just wait, | 不 我等你 |
[32:24] | and I’ll drop you at your car. | 然后送你到你停车的地方 |
[32:28] | Where’s your bathroom? | 浴室在哪 |
[32:33] | Somehow it’s reassuring to know | 并非只有我一人在假装正常 |
[32:34] | I’m not the only one pretending to be normal. | 这一点倒挺让我安心 |
[32:38] | I found hair on this one that doesn’t belong to Tucci — | 我在这上面发现根不属于托切的毛发 |
[32:42] | rat hair | 或许是老鼠的毛发 |
[32:44] | I probably picked up a parasite just — | 我可能已经染上了寄生虫 |
[32:45] | Don’t test me, Masuka. | 别惹我 玛稣卡 |
[32:48] | You see all that shredding? | 你看到这些撕裂的痕迹了么 |
[32:50] | Half of this sheet must be lining their nests. | 另一半的床单应该被带去他的老巢了 |
[32:52] | They took evidence away from the crime scene? | 他们把证据从犯罪现场带走了 |
[32:53] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[32:54] | So we check their nest. | 那么我们去现场检查一下 |
[32:58] | Wild goose chase, without | 如果不知道要找什么 |
[33:00] | knowing what we’re looking for. | 只能徒劳无功 |
[33:02] | We could talk to Tucci again. | 我们可以再和托切谈谈 |
[33:04] | He knows more than he thinks, | 他知道的远比他想到的多 |
[33:05] | and my gut tells me he can take it. | 我的直觉告诉我 他可以承受的 |
[33:06] | ‘Cause you got the instincts of a veteran on the force. | 因为你有老手作战的直觉 |
[33:10] | Masuka, run the sheet. | 玛稣卡 检查这个床单 |
[33:11] | See if we can trace it to manufacturer. | 看看我们能否找到它的生产商 |
[33:13] | I’ve got court in the morning, so call me on my cell — | 早上我要上庭 有事打我手机 |
[33:15] | All right, I get it. I’m a newbie. | 好吧 我明白了 我确实是个新手 |
[33:18] | But you are old and tired, | 但你老了 也累了 |
[33:19] | and you need new eyes on this. | 你需要看问题的新角度 |
[33:20] | So when you’re ready to let me do my job, you let me know. | 你准备放手让我干的时候 告诉我一声 |
[33:22] | And don’t you fucking say a word, Masuka. | 你他妈的一个字都不许说 玛稣卡 |
[33:30] | How do you get rid of the ones who don’t pay out? | 如果有人不交钱 你是怎么处理的 |
[33:33] | You drop them in the middle of the ocean, | 你会把他们扔在海洋中间 |
[33:36] | tell them to swim for shore? | 让他们自己游回岸边么 |
[33:39] | You can’t hide for long, Jorge. | 你躲不了太长时间的 若热 |
[33:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[33:44] | Dexter, it’s me. | 德克斯特 是我 |
[33:45] | Look, I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[33:46] | I haven’t talked to you since that place. | 回来以后一直没跟你联系 从… |
[33:49] | The morgue. | 停尸房 |
[33:51] | Do you think they’ll be able to catch whoever did this? | 你认为他们能抓到做凶手么 |
[33:55] | I’m sure he’ll get what he deserves. | 我肯定他会得到他应有的惩罚的 |
[33:57] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[33:58] | Still a little shaky. | 还有点震惊 |
[34:00] | I have some late-night work I have to do, | 晚上我还有些事情必须要做 |
[34:02] | but I could stop by earlier…if you want. | 但我可以提前先去你那 如果你想的话 |
[34:07] | Maybe we could rent a movie. | 或许我们可以租个电影看 |
[34:08] | Yeah, I’ll pick up a DVD –something light. | 好 我会带些DVD去 情节舒缓的 |
[34:28] | Maybe if I don’t blink, my eyes will tear up. | 如果我不眨眼的话 可能会有流泪 |
[34:34] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[34:36] | I’m questioning every move. | 对自己的每个举动都充满怀疑 |
[34:37] | It’s exhausting. | 使我精疲力尽 |
[34:39] | I should just break it off already, | 我本应该中途退缩的 |
[34:42] | unless I can pacify her, give her something, | 除非我可以给她些安慰 给她点… |
[34:49] | reciprocate. | 回报 |
[34:53] | La pasion. | 激情 |
[34:58] | Dexter? | 噢 德克斯特 |
[35:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:02] | I… | 我… |
[35:05] | I was just… | 噢 我只是… |
[35:07] | You were so generous with me. | 你对我是那么的好 |
[35:10] | I was gonna…return the favor. | 我也想回报你 |
[35:14] | No, that’s very sweet, but… | 噢 不 你真好 但我很抱歉 |
[35:17] | sorry, I’m just not in the mood for… that. | 我现在没有那种心情 |
[35:31] | That you, Dex? | 是你么 德克斯 |
[35:33] | Yeah. Sorry I’m late. | 是的 抱歉我回来的太晚了 |
[35:37] | It’s okay, son. | 没关系 儿子 |
[35:39] | You must have been having fun. | 你一定玩的很开心 |
[35:40] | No, I pretended to. | 我假装很开心 |
[35:41] | That’s good, Dexter. | 做的好 德克斯特 |
[35:43] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[35:46] | Do you think that maybe one day I’ll.. | 你认为或许有一天 |
[35:48] | you know, feel it… for real? | 我会真正的感觉到开心么 |
[35:52] | I hope so, son. | 我希望那样 儿子 |
[35:58] | I really do. | 我真的希望 |
[36:04] | Alone, I’d be better off. | 一个人 这样好多了 |
[36:08] | Relationships are too confusing. | 关系太亲密会让人迷惑 |
[36:13] | But this I can figure out. | 但这个我很清楚 |
[36:15] | This I do well. | 我擅长这个 |
[36:16] | Jorge Castillo’s boat. | 若热·卡斯狄罗的船 |
[36:18] | If he’s a killer, then there’s proof. | 如果他是凶手 那里一定有证据 |
[36:21] | There’s always proof, and I’ll find it. | 一直都有证据 我会发现它的 |
[36:41] | Happy and in love…the perfect couple. | 幸福相爱…完美的一对 |
[36:46] | I wonder if Rita and the kids would like fishing. | 我想丽塔和孩子们是否会喜欢钓鱼 |
[36:49] | Focus. | 专心点 |
[37:04] | If one of these | 只要任何一个是 |
[37:04] | matches the contact number for Ernesto’s coyote, | 偷渡埃内斯托的蛇头的号码 |
[37:08] | you’re it, Jorge. | 你就逃不掉了 若热 |
[37:52] | He drowns them here, then dumps them out there. | 他在这里把他们溺死 然后扔入水中 |
[37:56] | If they wash up, | 如果他们被冲上岸 |
[37:56] | it’ll be chalked up to another inner-tube mishap. | 就会被记录为内胎惨案 |
[39:01] | Yep –this I do well. | 没错 这个我很擅长 |
[39:07] | Think about his shoes. | 想想他的鞋子 |
[39:10] | Did he walk with a limp? | 他走路跛么 |
[39:13] | Did he move smoothly, like an athlete? | 他动作敏捷 像运动员那样 |
[39:17] | Try to remember, Tony, for me. | 试着去回忆一下 托尼 为我 |
[39:21] | I would if I could, hon. | 如果我可以我会的 亲爱的 |
[39:24] | You’re a sweet lady, and smart — | 你很可爱 很聪明 |
[39:27] | using your charms on me. | 用你的魅力来诱惑我 |
[39:30] | No, no, I don’t mind. | 不 不 我不介意那样 |
[39:32] | It’s probably the last time a woman will flirt with me, | 或许这是最后一次有女人和我调情了 |
[39:35] | looking like this. | 就凭我现在的样子 |
[39:37] | It’s okay, Tony. | 好吧 托尼 |
[39:38] | Maybe later. | 或许等等再说 |
[39:41] | We should try the blindfold. | 我们应该试试蒙眼的方法 |
[39:44] | What? | 什么 |
[39:45] | I.. don’t want to do that. | 我不想那样做 |
[39:47] | I’m sorry, Mr. Tucci. | 我很抱歉 托切先生 |
[39:48] | I… can’t even begin to imagine what you’ve been through, | 我也不忍心 想想你所经历过的一切 |
[39:51] | but it’s our job to make sure that | 但必须避免同样的事再次发生 |
[39:52] | nobody else goes through it, too. | 这是我们的责任 |
[39:55] | So, Morgan, you’re up. | 所以 摩根 开始吧 |
[40:20] | He was hard to hear. | 很少听到他的声音 |
[40:22] | I never knew where he was. | 我不知道他在哪儿 |
[40:25] | So he’s agile. That’s good, Tony. | 他的动作很敏捷 那很好 托尼 |
[40:27] | What else did you hear? | 你还听到什么了 |
[40:29] | Rats. | 老鼠 |
[40:32] | Always those damn rats. | 总是那些该死的老鼠 |
[40:33] | Try to focus on him, Tony. | 把精力集中在他身上 托尼 |
[40:36] | What did you hear? | 你听到什么了 |
[40:37] | What did you smell? | 闻到什么了 |
[40:41] | Menthol. | 薄荷醇 |
[40:43] | Menthol? | 薄荷醇 |
[40:44] | Yeah, like cough drops. | 嗯 就像止咳药片 |
[40:48] | He cleared his throat a lot. | 他经常清喉咙 |
[40:49] | You know, like — | 你知道的 就像 |
[40:54] | He unwrapped them. | 他把它们拆开 |
[40:57] | I could hear those wrappers, that crinkly sound. | 我能听到包装纸折叠的声音 |
[41:04] | And he sucked on them. | 他在上面吸 |
[41:08] | I could hear them clicking against his… | 我能听到他的牙齿在嚼糖的声音 |
[41:10] | teeth when he… | 当他… |
[41:19] | The son of a bitch loved those fucking lozenges. | 这个杂种就喜欢那些该死的止咳糖 |
[41:35] | Nothing in this nest. | 巢里什么也没有 |
[41:36] | Well, check another floor. | 好 检查另一层 |
[41:37] | They’re all over this dump. | 他们都在这些垃圾上 |
[41:40] | Fuck this. | 他妈的 |
[41:46] | Masuka. | 玛稣卡 |
[41:48] | We got another one over here. | 这儿还有一个 |
[41:51] | Promising. Several fragments from the sheet here. | 有希望了 这里有一些碎片 |
[41:55] | These rat bastards were repeat customers. | 这些该死的老鼠都是常客 |
[42:01] | Who had garlic for lunch? | 谁中午吃了大蒜 |
[42:02] | I’m gonna punch you in the neck. | 我想掐你脖子 |
[42:04] | Actually…I think you’re gonna French me. | 其实 我想你是想要舔我了 |
[42:24] | I like being right. | 我希望自己总是对的 |
[42:26] | I usually am, about these things. | 对于这类事情 我也常常是对的 |
[42:34] | “Be prepared” — It’s my motto. | 时刻准备着 是我的座右铭 |
[42:36] | The boy scouts and I have that in common. | 在这点上 我和那些童子军有共同之处 |
[42:39] | Of course, there’s no merit badge for tonight’s outing. | 只不过 今晚的任务没有小红花奖章 |
[43:03] | What are we looking at? | 在看什么 |
[43:05] | They found the ice-truck killer’s lozenge wrapper, | 他们找到了冰柜车杀手的止咳糖包装纸 |
[43:07] | thanks to your sister. | 多亏了你妹妹 |
[43:10] | Lozenge wrapper? | 止咳糖包装纸 |
[43:12] | Hey, after two months of finding fuck all in this case, | 嘿 这些恶心的事情发生两个月以来 |
[43:14] | a lozenge wrapper’s | 一张止咳糖包装纸 |
[43:15] | the damn holy grail. | 已经算他妈的辉煌战绩了 |
[43:16] | My favorite serial killer | 我最喜欢的连环杀手 |
[43:18] | is a lozenge eater. | 是一个吃止咳糖的家伙 |
[43:20] | How human of him. | 真有人性啊 |
[43:26] | We have a partial. | 我们找到一部分了 |
[43:27] | Partial print –a partial fucking print! | 一部分指纹 一部分该死的指纹 |
[43:31] | Proud of you, sis. | 老妹 为你骄傲 |
[43:33] | Hey, it’s a celebration here. | 嘿 该在这儿庆祝一下 |
[43:34] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[43:36] | Crime scene. | 犯罪现场 |
[43:38] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[43:40] | What’s, uh –what’s going on? | 怎么样了 |
[43:42] | We’ve got our first piece of tangible evidence on the ice-truck killer. | 我们得到了冰柜车杀手的第一手确凿证据 |
[43:45] | A partial fucking print. | 一部分该死的指纹 |
[43:46] | You run it through AFIS yet? | 你们在自动指纹识别系统上运行过了么 |
[43:48] | It doesn’t even matter if we get a match. | 无论我们是否找到相匹配的 都不要紧 |
[43:50] | He gets pulled in for something, | 只要再找到他什么东西 |
[43:51] | anything, we got him. | 任何东西 我们抓到他了 |
[43:52] | We get it photoed before we scan it. | 扫描之前 我们先把它拍下来 |
[44:01] | And let’s keep working the old hospital site, people. | 我们大家继续处理这个旧医院 |
[44:03] | You never know. We might get lucky again. | 什么事都会发生 也许幸运之神会再次降临 |
[44:06] | It wasn’t luck. | 并非幸运 |
[44:07] | Good work, Morgan. | 干得好 摩根 |
[44:23] | Afuera, va. | 你们都出来 |
[44:25] | Muevanse. Come on. | 慕安斯 快点 |
[44:33] | Come on! | 快 |
[44:34] | Entrar, entrar. | 进去 快进去 |
[46:02] | God bless America. | 上帝保佑美国 |
[46:14] | Hon? | 亲爱的 |
[46:17] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[46:21] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[46:33] | Honey, you in here? | 亲爱的 你在么 |
[46:45] | Iderrito a mi familia! | 放我回家 |
[46:48] | Get back in there, you Cuban piece of shit! | 进去 你个古巴杂种 |
[46:55] | Fucking animals. | 该死的畜牲 |
[46:58] | Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[47:00] | They’re even better matched than I thought — | 他们比我想像的还要相配 |
[47:02] | true partnership. | 货真价实的一对 |
[47:14] | You know, I rarely deviate from a plan, | 你知道 我很少偏离计划做事 |
[47:16] | but I just didn’t have the heart to split up such a… | 但我就是不忍心去拆散你们这样… |
[47:21] | …perfect couple. | 完美的一对 |
[47:26] | You two… | 你们两个 |
[47:28] | have quite a lucrative…operation going. | 配合的非常完美 |
[47:35] | You’re a really good team. | 你们真的是一个很好的团队 |
[47:41] | It’s clever, too. | 也很聪明 |
[47:44] | No one questions another drowned Cuban man or woman… | 没人会关心多一个溺死的古巴男人或女人 |
[47:52] | or child. | 或是小孩子 |
[47:54] | So, which one of you thought this up? | 所以 谁的点子 |
[47:56] | They get freedom. | 他们自由了 |
[47:57] | We free them. | 我们把他们放了 |
[47:59] | They thank us, for God’s sake! | 看在上帝的份上 他们对我们表示感谢 |
[48:01] | For drowning them | 就为了溺死他们 |
[48:02] | and dumping their bodies in the ocean? Please. | 把他们的尸体扔进大海 拜托 |
[48:06] | We can pay you. We have money. | 我们可以给你钱 我们有钱 |
[48:08] | That’s what it’s all about, right? | 归根结底就是钱 对不对 |
[48:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[48:12] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[48:14] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[48:23] | I’m gonna ask you a question. | 问你们一个问题 |
[48:25] | I want you to answer me honestly. | 我要你们如实回答我 |
[48:27] | No more bullshit. Do you understand? | 不能说废话 懂么 |
[48:32] | How long have you been married? | 你们结婚多久了 |
[48:35] | 12 years. | 十二年了 |
[48:36] | How do you love each other? | 你们怎样爱对方的 |
[48:41] | You’re like me, | 你跟我差不多 |
[48:43] | and you make it work. How? | 但你爱了 怎么做到的 |
[48:44] | We want the same life. | 我们想要同样的生活 |
[48:46] | We both — | 我们两个 |
[48:47] | we want the same thing, | 我们想要同样的东西 |
[48:48] | the same life. | 同样的生活 |
[48:51] | You share the same dream. | 你们拥有同样的梦想 |
[48:52] | – Yes, exactly, yes. – Yes, that’s it. | -对 是那样的 -对 就是那样的 |
[48:54] | That’s… | 是这样了 |
[49:00] | …helpful. | 对我很有帮助 |
[49:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[49:04] | No. | 不要啊 |
[50:52] | I like doing things properly, | 我喜欢把事情做得完美 |
[50:55] | but I’m out of time, and I still have to dispose of them. | 但我没时间了 我还得把他们处理掉 |
[51:01] | Valerie got short shrift. | 所以很草率的解决了瓦莱丽 |
[51:05] | But all in all, it was a very good night. | 但总体而言 这是个美好的夜晚 |
[52:01] | I like this place. | 我喜欢这里 |
[52:04] | A lot of memories are buried down there. | 海底深处埋藏了不少回忆 |
[52:12] | Deviating from the plan may have been ill-advised. | 偏离计划可能不太明智 |
[52:30] | But sometimes you just have to take a risk. | 但有些时候 你不得不冒险行事 |
[52:46] | After all… | 话说回来… |
[52:50] | …isn’t that what relationships are all about? | …两性关系不就是这样么 |
[53:13] | Do you have a dream… | 你有梦想么… |
[53:18] | …for your life… | …关于生活… |
[53:22] | your future, I guess? | 也许 关于未来 |
[53:25] | Of course. | 当然有 |
[53:27] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[53:30] | It might sound weird. | 我的可能会有点怪 |
[53:40] | I want to someday | 我希望有朝一日 |
[53:41] | be content and just feel… | 获得内心的满足 感到… |
[53:47] | …comfortable, like everyone else. | 舒适 就像其他人一样 |
[53:52] | I want… | 我想要… |
[53:53] | a normal life. | 正常人的生活 |
[54:00] | Yeah, a normal life. | 没错 正常人的生活 |
[54:03] | That’s all I want. | 那也是我想要的 |
[54:06] | Just that. | 这样就够了 |
[54:08] | No fame and fortune? — | 没有名 没有利 |
[54:10] | excitement at every turn? | 一点也不刺激 |
[54:14] | No, I’ve had enough excitement. | 不需要 我经历过太多刺激了 |
[54:17] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[54:19] | Now… | 现在… |
[54:20] | I’ll take boring. | 我只想要无聊的生活 |
[54:22] | Average. | 平凡 |
[54:25] | Ordinary. | 普通 |
[54:29] | That’s weird, huh? | 确实挺怪的 是不是 |
[54:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |