时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What’s this big break in the bay harbor butcher case | 我常听到的湾岸屠夫案 |
[00:06] | I keep hearing about? | 有什么大的进展吗 |
[00:07] | Masuka found microscopic algae | 马稣卡在装尸体的垃圾里 |
[00:08] | Inside the garbage bags with the body. | 发现了微生藻类 |
[00:10] | It’s all about the rocks, baby. | 关键就是石头 哥们儿 |
[00:12] | The rocks? | 石头? |
[00:13] | Yeah, the algae we found on the rocks. | 没错 微生藻类是在石头上发现的 |
[00:15] | The bay harbor butcher used them to weigh his bags down. | 湾岸屠夫用石头加重 将尸体沉入大海 |
[00:17] | We’re assuming | 我们推测 |
[00:18] | he picked them up where he docks his boat. | 湾岸屠夫就在他停船处附近找的石头 |
[00:20] | October 3, 1973… | 1973年10月3日… |
[00:21] | Laura moser and three others found | 警方发现劳拉·摩莎和另外三具尸体 |
[00:23] | Chopped up with a chain saw. | 受害人被电锯碎尸 |
[00:24] | Apparently a drug dealer didn’t appreciate | 毒贩显然恼羞成怒 |
[00:26] | Laura and her friends stealing his cocaine. | 因为劳拉和朋友偷了他的可卡因 |
[00:28] | What is in that report that harry didn’t want me to see?! | 哈里不给我看的报告里面到底是什么内容 |
[00:31] | You were left there for days, | 你在里面待了好几天 |
[00:32] | Starving, in blood two inches thick. | 血泊中的你饥寒交迫 |
[00:36] | – Dexter, this is my mother. – Gail. | -德克斯特 这是我母亲 -盖尔 |
[00:39] | He’s hiding something. I’m sure of it. | 他有所隐瞒 我敢肯定 |
[00:44] | Did you kill your wife? | 你是不是杀了你老婆? |
[00:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:47] | Don’t make me do it, curtis! | 别逼我 柯蒂斯! |
[00:54] | Debra, actually. | 其实我叫黛布 |
[00:56] | I’m gabriel. | 我是加百列 |
[00:57] | Oh, you’re into the kinky stuff, huh? | 哦 你喜欢这么玩? |
[01:00] | No, the last guy I had sex with tried to kill me. | 不喜欢 上次和我睡觉的男人想杀了我 |
[01:04] | Oh, there’s my sponsor. | 那是我的保证人 |
[01:05] | Really? Where? | 是吗 在哪? |
[01:12] | Dexter, meet dexter. | 德克斯特 遇上另一个德克斯特 |
[01:14] | I’m gonna help the two of you get to know each other. | 我现在要帮你们两个了解对方 |
[01:17] | You’re going to tell me all your deepest, darkest secrets. | 你要告诉我你内心深处那些最黑暗的秘密 |
[01:21] | But the person who did this… | 能做出这种事的人… |
[01:23] | Is a person just like me… | 是像我一样的人… |
[01:25] | Like you. | 也像你一样 |
[01:27] | We’re all good, dexter, and we’re all evil. | 德克斯特 我们既是天使又是恶魔 |
[01:31] | This woman sees me. | 这女人能看穿我 |
[01:33] | She doesn’t know it, | 尽管她毫不知情 |
[01:34] | SHe is looking for the truth behind. | 她却在寻找假面后的真相 |
[01:36] | She won’t give up. | 而且不会放弃寻找 |
[03:33] | Here’s your cappuccino and scone, ma’am. | 这是你的卡普奇诺和烤饼 夫人 |
[03:35] | Can I help the next person, please? | 下一位客人 谢谢 |
[03:38] | Most people hate long lines. | 人们大多不喜欢排队 |
[03:40] | Hi. Can I have a coffee and a danish? | 你好 给我一杯咖啡和一份丹麦包 |
[03:42] | The bank, grocery store, | 不管是银行 杂货店 |
[03:45] | Coffee bar. | 还是咖啡吧 |
[03:47] | Not me. | 我却并非如此 |
[03:53] | Buddy, you mind? | 兄弟 麻烦你 |
[03:59] | Want a real glimpse of human nature? | 想知道人性的真实一面? |
[04:02] | Stand in the way of someone’s mocha latte. | 挡着别人取牛奶摩卡咖啡 |
[04:05] | It also reminds me that the good people of miami and I | 这也让我记起了迈阿密的好人 |
[04:07] | Aren’t so different. | 而我也并非与众不同 |
[04:09] | They have no more idea of what I am than I do. | 他们并不比我清楚我究竟是什么人 |
[04:11] | All I’m saying is these guys had it coming. | 我只想说这是那些家伙自找的 |
[04:13] | So what, just chop them all up? | 那么 就只是碎尸而已? |
[04:15] | As far as I’m concerned, | 据我所知 |
[04:16] | Whoever’s doing this shit deserves a goddamn medal. | 不管谁干的 真他妈的该给他发个勋章 |
[04:18] | That’ll be $4.20, ma’am. | 一共4块2毛钱 夫人 |
[04:20] | Sorry, my wallet’s in here somewhere. | 抱歉 我的钱包应该就在这的 |
[04:22] | Oh, I got it. | 我来付吧 |
[04:24] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[04:25] | Yeah, I insist. | 是的 我来付 |
[04:26] | Thank you so much. You’re a godsend. | 非常感谢 您真是个大好人 |
[04:42] | Oh, sweet mary, mother of fuck, that’s good! | 哦 甜玛丽 真他娘的棒! |
[04:45] | I think you might have broken a commandment somewhere in there. | 我想你恐怕破坏了那的规矩 |
[04:49] | Burning the late-night oil with the task force? | 和专案组一起熬夜了? |
[04:52] | Hardly… till we get the report back on the algae, | 没有 除非取得那些藻类的报告 |
[04:54] | It’s just one big reach-around. | 那可是一蹴而就啊 |
[04:58] | The rocks I used to submerge my victims | 用来沉尸大海的那些石头 |
[05:00] | May eventually sink me, too, | 也能让我坠落深渊 |
[05:02] | But if I’m learning anything in recovery, | 但要是你问我在戒毒疗程里学到了什么 |
[05:04] | It’s “One day at a time.” | 那就是”坚持不懈 慢慢来” |
[05:07] | Bay harbor butcher. | 湾岸屠夫 |
[05:09] | Give me one shot… | 要是给我一个机会 |
[05:11] | I’d put a bullet in the fucker’s head. | 我会让那浑蛋一枪毙命 |
[05:13] | You really feel that way? | 你真那么想? |
[05:15] | He’s killing people, dex. | 他杀了人 德克斯特 |
[05:17] | If dad taught us one thing, | 如果老爸有教我们什么的话 |
[05:18] | it’s the value of human life. | 那肯定就是生命诚可贵了 |
[05:20] | Yeah, but I think we had different homework assignments. | 没错 我觉得我要做的和你可不一样 |
[05:27] | Dispatch. | 派遣中心 |
[05:31] | See you tonight? | 晚上见吗 |
[05:33] | Mm, I think I’m staying at gabriel’s. | 我想我可能会留在加百列那 |
[05:36] | I thought you were taking it slow. | 我以为你会慢慢来 |
[05:39] | We are. | 我们很慢了 |
[05:40] | No sex, just cuddling. | 就只是搂搂抱抱 床都没上 |
[05:42] | My little sister, the cuddler. | 我的小妹妹是个只喜欢抱抱的人 |
[05:44] | I got a scalding-hot beverage here, dex. | 德克斯特 我手里的可是热饮 |
[05:45] | – Don’t make me use it. – Love you, too. | -别让我泼你 -我也爱你 |
[05:59] | I never really got the whole superhero thing. | 我从没想过自己会像超级英雄一样 |
[06:02] | But lately, it does seem we have a lot in common… | 可最近 却发现我们有许多共同处 |
[06:06] | Tragic beginnings… secret identities… | 悲惨的身世…秘密的身份… |
[06:10] | Part human, part mutant… | 半人 半兽… |
[06:12] | Archenemies. | 就像魔鬼撒旦 |
[06:15] | Great way to start the day, huh? | 这样开始一天的工作 还真不错啊 |
[06:17] | Shouldn’t you be moving back into your office, boss? | 老大 你不是该回办公室吗 |
[06:20] | I’d rather be here. | 我情愿待在这儿 |
[06:22] | What can you tell me? | 你查到些什么? |
[06:24] | Blunt force trauma. | 受害者被钝器所伤 |
[06:26] | The blood spatter here on the counter | 血液溅到了柜台的这个地方 |
[06:28] | Suggests that this is where the initial blow occurred. | 我推测这是受害者 首先被击打的位置 |
[06:31] | Impact spatter is consistent | 血迹证明 |
[06:32] | With repeated blows to the skull. | 其颅部不断遭到重击 |
[06:34] | The victim tried to flee to the back door | 受害者曾试图逃往后门 |
[06:38] | But didn’t get far. | 但却没逃多远 |
[06:39] | Who is he? | 这是谁? |
[06:40] | Denny foster… worked here. | 丹尼·佛斯特 在这里上班的 |
[06:42] | Owner said he closed up nights. | 店主说他晚上关的门 |
[06:44] | Robbery? | 是抢劫? |
[06:45] | There’s no money missing from the register. | 可收款机没丢钱 |
[06:48] | Something this brutal is personal. | 手段如此残忍 应该是针对个人 |
[06:51] | Want to meet your prime suspect? | 要见见第一嫌犯吗 |
[06:56] | He has fins. | 他有鱼鳍 |
[06:59] | Should we call the super friends for help? | 需要跟超级英雄求助吗 |
[07:01] | No, I got it covered. | 不用 我有所发现 |
[07:04] | I found traces of blood here on the base. | 我发现底部有血迹 |
[07:06] | I’ll bring it back to my lab, | 我会带回实验室的 |
[07:08] | Confirm it’s the murder weapon. | 以便确认这是否就是凶器 |
[07:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:28] | Got a next of kin we can notify? | 有我们可以通知的家属吗 |
[07:31] | Uh, denny was, like, a loner… | 呃 丹尼有点孤僻 |
[07:32] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[07:34] | The dark defender. | 暗夜守护者 |
[07:36] | Denny had this great idea to put a spin | 丹尼他更愿意用这个 |
[07:39] | On that vigilante serial killer we got running around. | 来称呼我们身边那个惩奸除恶的连环杀手 |
[07:41] | Definitely has a nicer ring to it | 显然这听起来 |
[07:43] | Than the bay harbor butcher. | 比湾岸屠夫的要好得多 |
[07:45] | I’m conducting an interview here, morgan. | 我正在做笔录呢 摩根 |
[07:47] | Denny was trying to set up the dark defender | 丹尼曾尝试将暗夜守护者 |
[07:49] | As a graphic novel. | 写成绘本小说 |
[07:51] | “Stalker of the night, | “暗夜潜行者” |
[07:52] | His blade of vengeance turns wrong into right.” | “他那复仇的刀锋能除恶扬善” |
[07:58] | I need some air. | 我得去透透气 |
[08:02] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢 |
[08:17] | “The dark defender.” | 暗夜守护者 |
[08:20] | No, miami’s too hot for all that leather. | 不 在迈阿密披那身皮囊可太热了 |
[08:23] | The first time I got high, I was 15. | 我第一次嗑药是15岁 |
[08:27] | No, that’s not right. I was 14. | 不 不对 应该是14岁 |
[08:30] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[08:33] | I was definitely 15 because it was my freshman year. | 肯定是15岁 因为那时我是新生 |
[08:38] | I remember now | 我现在想起来了 |
[08:39] | because I was dating susie mitchell. | 因为那时我正和苏西·米切尔谈恋爱 |
[08:42] | We broke up ’cause I called her | 我们分手是因为有一次 |
[08:44] | By her sister, sharon’s, name once. | 我把她的名字叫成了她姐姐雪伦的名字 |
[08:46] | She hated when people did that. | 她最讨厌别人管她叫她姐姐的名字 |
[08:49] | What she didn’t know was that I had a thing for sharon. | 可他不知道 我曾送过雪伦东西 |
[08:53] | Sharon didn’t want anything to do with me, so… | 可雪伦不想跟我扯上关系 所以… |
[08:58] | Don’t you hurt my baby! | 别伤害我的孩子! |
[09:00] | Don’t you dare! | 你敢! |
[09:04] | Don’t look. Close your eyes. | 别看 把眼睛闭上 |
[09:06] | Mommy loves you. | 妈妈爱你 |
[09:15] | Don’t you hurt my baby! | 别伤害我的孩子! |
[09:50] | It’s okay, mom. | 没事了 妈妈 |
[09:53] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[10:02] | Mmm. That’s hot. | 嗯 不错 |
[10:07] | Where did you drift off to, anyway? | 你神游到哪去了啊? |
[10:10] | I was having this bizarre dream | 我刚做噩梦了 |
[10:13] | About my mother. | 梦见我母亲了 |
[10:16] | Say no more. | 不用说了 |
[10:17] | Oedipus complex… explains a lot. | 肯定是恋母情节 那就能说明问题了 |
[10:24] | So, what were you doing to your mother in this dream? | 那在梦里你对你妈妈怎么了? |
[10:28] | Saving her life. | 救了她一命 |
[10:31] | She was murdered… | 她被杀了… |
[10:34] | When I was a boy. | 在我小时候她被杀了 |
[10:36] | I was there. I saw it happen. | 我就在现场 亲眼目睹 |
[10:43] | I’ve never told anyone that before. | 我还没和谁说过这事 |
[10:48] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:55] | Have you thought maybe you weren’t saving your mother | 你想没想过在梦里 |
[10:59] | In this dream? | 你不是在救你母亲呢? |
[11:01] | Maybe you were saving yourself. | 可能你是在救你自己 |
[11:04] | That’s not what happened. | 可梦里不是这样 |
[11:06] | Don’t be so sure. | 别那么肯定 |
[11:07] | When I got clean, | 要是我戒毒成功 |
[11:09] | All the seriously fucked-up reasons I used | 所有我用的那些烂藉口 |
[11:11] | In the first place began to surface. | 就会浮出水面 |
[11:12] | This could be where your addiction started. | 这可能就是你开始吸毒的原因 |
[11:19] | I hope whoever did it got the bloody chair. | 我希望不管谁杀害你母亲 都坐上电椅 |
[11:24] | There were three men. | 有三个人 |
[11:30] | I don’t know what happened to them. | 我不知道他们最后怎么了 |
[11:33] | Dexter, if these guys are behind bars, | 德克斯特 要是那些家伙已经坐牢了 |
[11:37] | You need to confront them. | 你就得面对现实了 |
[11:38] | If they’re dead, hell, go piss on their graves, | 要是他们死了 你就上坟头侮辱他们 |
[11:41] | But you need to do whatever it takes | 你得尽你所能 |
[11:43] | So you can get closure. | 最后你才能有个了结 |
[11:46] | How else do you expect to get better? | 不然你怎么能好过 |
[11:48] | I never expected to get better. | 我可从未奢望会好过 |
[12:15] | My meth lab’s in the sock drawer. | 甲安菲他明 在装袜子的抽屉 |
[12:20] | This looks bad, doesn’t it? | 看起来有点糟糕 是吗 |
[12:22] | Yeah. | 有点 |
[12:23] | The cute panties help. | 那些小短裤有用 |
[12:25] | Would you believe I’m trying to get to know you better? | 你相信我这么做是想进一步了解你吗 |
[12:28] | By rifling through my stuff? | 翻我的东西就能让你了解我? |
[12:34] | I’m retarded. | 我做人后知后觉 |
[12:38] | And you’ve been so great. | 可你一直对我很好 |
[12:48] | You know how I told you the last guy I had sex with | 还记得我跟你说 上次和我睡觉的男人 |
[12:51] | Tried to kill me? | 想杀了我吗 |
[12:53] | Well, that was kind of true. | 那是真的 |
[12:58] | He was the ice-truck killer. | 他就是冰柜车杀手 |
[13:02] | Who is he? | 那是谁? |
[13:08] | Not fucking funny. | 一点不好笑 |
[13:10] | Come on, deb. I never heard of him before. | 得了 黛布 我还从来没听说过他呢 |
[13:12] | Stop it. Don’t screw with me. | 得了 别惹我 |
[13:13] | Deb, I’ve been in el salvador | 黛布 我一直在萨尔瓦多 |
[13:15] | Visiting family for six months. | 探亲6个月 |
[13:18] | I just got back. | 刚回来 |
[13:23] | You sound like every other jackass out there who thinks… | 你应该是和那些浑蛋一样… |
[13:27] | I’m a trophy fuck. | 认为我臭名远扬 就想和我鬼混上 |
[13:30] | You had no idea who I was when you hit on me at the gym? | 你在健身房邂逅我时你不知道我是谁? |
[13:34] | When I hit on you at the gym, | 我在健身房和你搭讪 |
[13:37] | It was because I thought you were hot. | 因为我觉得你很诱人 |
[13:48] | Good answer. | 很好 |
[14:08] | So, what’s hot about me? | 那么 我到底哪诱人了? |
[14:11] | It’s in the corner! Don’t hurt it! | 在角落! 别伤了它! |
[14:14] | Oh, god, dexter, be careful. | 上帝 德克斯特 小心点 |
[14:15] | Use a broom. It might have rabies. | 用扫把 小心有狂犬病 |
[14:19] | Oh, it’s right there! Get it! | 就在那 抓住他! |
[14:21] | Watch it! | 小心! |
[14:22] | Careful. | 注意 |
[14:24] | Yay! All right! He got it! | 好了 他抓住了! |
[14:28] | Yay! | 耶! |
[14:31] | My hero. | 你真棒 |
[14:33] | All right, kids. Show’s over. | 好了 孩子们 好戏结束了 |
[14:35] | Come on. Let’s get dressed for school. | 来吧 我们穿好衣服去学校了 |
[14:45] | So, any armadillos in michigan? | 在密歇根也有犰狳吗 |
[14:49] | No. | 没有 |
[14:52] | We didn’t used to have any in florida. | 佛罗里达以前也没多少 |
[14:54] | Now it’s like an invasion. “Armadillos attack!” | 现在好象变成种族入侵了 犰狳大总攻 |
[14:59] | You think you’re charming, don’t you? | 自以为很可爱是吗 |
[15:01] | I’m sure that probably works for you most of the time. | 我想很多时候这能管用 |
[15:04] | It did for paul. | 保罗原来也这样 |
[15:06] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[15:09] | Confused? | 不懂了 |
[15:13] | I found these in a drawer. | 我在抽屉里找到这些 |
[15:15] | Tell me, dexter, | 德克斯特告诉我 |
[15:17] | Why would rita print out | 既然保罗已经死了 |
[15:18] | narcotics anonymous literature | 为什么丽塔还打印这些 |
[15:20] | If paul’s dead? | 匿名戒毒会的资料? |
[15:23] | Because recently I entered the program. | 因为最近我加入了这个戒毒项目 |
[15:27] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[15:28] | I would never hurt rita like paul did. | 我永远不会象保罗那样伤害丽塔 |
[15:31] | Because I’m not gonna give you that chance. | 因为我压根儿就不会 给你这个机会 |
[15:33] | It’s just a matter of time | 你会连累丽塔的 就像保罗一样 |
[15:34] | Before you pull her under just like he did. | 这是早晚的事情 |
[15:36] | Have you discussed any of this with rita? | 你和丽塔谈过这个问题了吗 |
[15:39] | No, but I will if | 暂时没有 不过如果你不安分守己 |
[15:40] | you don’t do the right thing here. | 我会和她谈的 |
[15:42] | If you truly care about this family like you say you do, | 如果你真的如自己所说的那样关心这个家 |
[15:46] | You will let my daughter and those sweet children go. | 你就应该放过我女儿和孩子们 |
[15:53] | The algae on the rocks was exposed to both zinc and lead. | 在石头上的藻类被发现是锌和铅 |
[15:57] | There are only three marinas near bay harbor | 在海岸附近只有三个码头 |
[15:59] | Which have restricted water flow | 有限的水流量 |
[16:01] | That would account for such high levels | 这就解释了为什么会有这些 |
[16:03] | Of these specific pollutants… | 如此高浓度的特定污染物 |
[16:04] | Turkey creek, sunset keys, and coral cove. | 土耳其溪港 日落湾 珊瑚湾 |
[16:09] | Anyone familiar with these marinas? | 有人对这些码头熟悉吗 |
[16:11] | Coral cove is where my dad kept our family boat. | 我爸爸在珊瑚湾那有条船 家用的 |
[16:14] | My brother uses the slip now. | 我哥哥在那泊船 |
[16:15] | I’ll bet half the force has boats out there. | 我打赌一半的警员在那都有船 |
[16:17] | It’s one of the few marinas left | 是仅有的几个 |
[16:19] | That’s affordable on a cop’s salary. | 靠警员工资负担得起的码头 |
[16:22] | Morgan and I will take that one. | 摩根和我就查这个 |
[16:23] | Sodoquist and lee, turkey creek is yours. | 索多奎斯和李去调查土耳其溪港 |
[16:26] | And, hill and ramos, you’ve got sunset keys. | 然后希尔和拉莫斯 你们调查日落湾 |
[16:29] | The rest of you will stay here with detective batista. | 其余的和巴蒂斯塔留守在这 |
[16:32] | When the team reports in, | 各小组到位后 |
[16:33] | Relay the information back to me. | 立即把消息告诉我 |
[16:34] | If our killer’s boat is out there, | 如果那个杀手的船停在那里 |
[16:36] | let’s find it. | 让我们把它找出来 |
[16:42] | Sorry it took so long. | 抱歉花了点时间 |
[16:43] | Couldn’t seem to find any other crime scene files. | 看起来好像找不到其它罪案纪录 |
[16:45] | Probably lost in storage somewhere. | 不知道丢在贮藏库里的什么地方了 |
[16:47] | Anyway, that’s what I was able to dig up. | 总之这就是我能找到的了 |
[16:49] | Just one file? | 就一份文件? |
[16:50] | There were three men arrested for those murders. | 在那次谋杀当中有三个人被拘捕 |
[16:53] | Well, one’s deceased, | 其中一个死了 |
[16:54] | One’s doing life without possibility, | 一个人终身监禁 |
[16:55] | And that’s the only one that’s still an open case… | 而这就是其中唯一一个仍未结案的人 |
[16:58] | Santos jiminez. | 桑托斯·吉米内兹 |
[17:00] | Why’s it an open case? | 为什么说悬而未决 |
[17:02] | Jiminez turned state’s evidence, | 吉米内兹向政府提供了证据 |
[17:03] | Went into witness protection. | 转加入证人保护计划 |
[17:04] | There’s a business address in there for him. | 这有他的商业地址 |
[17:06] | I guess after 34 years, | 我想34年过去了 |
[17:08] | He figures all the people who want him dead | 他认为所有想要他命的人 |
[17:10] | are long gone. | 都已经成为了过去 |
[17:11] | He figured wrong. | 他想错了 |
[17:13] | If you can’t find what you need, | 如果你还找不到你要的东西 |
[17:14] | There’s audio tapes cross-referenced with this file. | 那有和这个案件相关的磁带 |
[17:16] | – Tapes? – Yeah, see that notation? | -磁带 -对 看到那个注释了吗 |
[17:18] | There was a criminal informant working a cocaine bust | 在内部有个卖可卡因 |
[17:21] | From the inside. | 的污点线人 |
[17:24] | I’ll take this, too. | 那我也要 |
[17:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:27] | Harry always said, “Never make things personal… | 哈里经常说 永远别让事情牵涉到个人 |
[17:30] | Clouds your judgement.” | 那会影响你的判断” |
[17:31] | But I’ve been living in a fog way too long. | 但是我已经在迷雾当中生活得太久 |
[17:34] | Today is friday, september 28, 1973. | 今天是1973年9月28号 星期五 |
[17:37] | This is detective harry morgan. | 这是侦探哈里·摩根 |
[17:40] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[17:41] | Case file… | 档案 |
[17:43] | I can’t fucking do this anymore! | 我他妈的再也不能继续做下去了 |
[17:45] | I have to know when the next shipment’s coming in, laura. | 我必须知道下一次出货的时间 劳拉 |
[17:48] | Laura moser… my mother. | 劳拉·摩莎 我妈妈 |
[17:50] | I can’t take this anymore. | 我不能再忍受这些了 |
[17:53] | Harry, I’m so scared. | 哈里 我被吓坏了 |
[17:55] | Everything’s going to be okay. You just need to calm down. | 一切都会好起来的 你需要冷静下来 |
[17:58] | I already took the cocaine as evidence, | 我已经拿到了可卡因作为证据 |
[18:00] | Just like you asked… why isn’t that enough? | 就象你所要求的 为什么还不够 |
[18:02] | If we want estrada and his men behind bars, | 如果我们想抓住艾斯拉达和他的手下 |
[18:05] | We have to catch them in the act at the shipyard. | 我们必须趁他们在船坞内交易时动手 |
[18:08] | He’s gonna find out, and then he’s gonna kill me. | 他会发现的 他会杀了我 |
[18:12] | Harry, listen to me. | 哈里 听我说 |
[18:15] | I think someone may have followed us to the park. | 我认为有人可能跟踪我们到了公园 |
[18:17] | If we were followed, I would have noticed. | 如果我们被跟踪了 我会知道的 |
[18:22] | I just need you to hold out a little longer. | 我只想你再坚持一阵儿 |
[18:25] | This will all be over soon. | 这事儿很快就会过去的 |
[18:29] | I need to pick up brian at school. | 我还要去学校接布莱恩 |
[18:31] | I won’t let anything happen to you… | 我不会让你出事… |
[18:34] | Or your boys. | 还有你的孩子 |
[18:40] | You have my word. | 我说话算话 |
[18:43] | Harry broke his word. | 哈里失言了 |
[18:45] | He wasn’t called to that crime scene by chance. | 他不是意外被调派 到那犯罪现场去的 |
[18:49] | It was his case. | 这是他的案子 |
[18:51] | Laura moser was his informant. | 劳拉·摩莎是他的线人 |
[18:53] | Harry knew my mother. | 哈里认识我妈妈 |
[18:57] | Our suspect is 6’2″, 380 pounds, hispanic, | 犯罪嫌疑人身高6英尺2英寸 380磅 西班牙裔 |
[19:02] | Drives a 1971 ford pickup. | 开着一辆1971年款福特汽车 |
[19:04] | Circulate his dmv photo. | 查下他的车管所照片 |
[19:12] | – I’ve got good news. – Me too. | -我有好消息 -我也有 |
[19:14] | Turns out our vic, foster… he had a blog. | 原来受害人福斯特有自己的博客 |
[19:17] | He was in some online geek flame war | 他在玩在线战争一类的游戏 |
[19:19] | With a guy calling himself “Corndude.” | 昵称是”玉米小子” |
[19:21] | The D.A. finally signed off on your review. | 地方法院检查官终于停止了对你的调查 |
[19:24] | There won’t be any charges. | 不会再有其他的指控 |
[19:25] | This corndude’s real name is Benjamin Alvaro. | 这个玉米小子的真名是本杰明·阿尔瓦罗 |
[19:32] | Anyone from the shoot roll-out team | 开枪滚蛋的调查人员有 |
[19:33] | Talk to you about counseling? | 找你谈关于个人咨询的问题吗 |
[19:35] | Why the fuck would I need counseling? | 我他妈干嘛需要那个咨询? |
[19:38] | ’cause you shot a man last week, james. | 因为你上星期射杀了一个人 詹姆斯 |
[19:40] | That’s two shootings in less than six months. | 不到6个月就有2次开枪纪录 |
[19:43] | Come on, it’s got to take its toll. | 拜托 它总会产生不好的结果 |
[19:44] | I’m fine, but thanks anyway. | 我没事 但还是谢了 |
[19:47] | The sushi place next door has a security camera | 隔壁的寿司店有个保安摄像机 |
[19:49] | That covers the parking lot. | 拍得到停车场 |
[19:51] | You know, department’s chaplain’s got a good ear. | 知道吗 政府部门的牧师很善于聆听 |
[19:55] | Maria, can we stay on the goddamn point? | 玛丽亚 我们就不能专注到这里吗 |
[19:57] | The camera caught the license plate | 摄像机拍到了车牌 |
[19:59] | Of a green-and-white pickup. | 绿白相间的车 |
[20:00] | It belongs to alvaro. | 是阿尔瓦罗的 |
[20:01] | Timecode puts him here after the shop closed. | 商店关门之后他留在这里看《时间密码》 |
[20:04] | SO SEND SOME UNIs TO STAKE OUT ALVARO’S HOUSE, | 那么几队人在阿尔瓦罗家附近监视 |
[20:07] | And you and I will take where he works. | 你和我去他工作的地方 |
[20:09] | No, it’s okay. I’ve got simms and giles on it. | 不用了 我已经叫希姆斯和乔尔斯去了 |
[20:11] | – I got backup. – Come on! | -我叫了后援 -来吧 |
[20:12] | It will be like old times. | 就象以前那样 |
[20:18] | Nina, I just got a call from my attorney. | 尼娜我刚接到我律师的电话 |
[20:21] | We need to talk about this visitation bullshit. | 我们需要谈谈这烦人的探访 |
[20:24] | Can you just try dexter’s office again? | 你能再给德克斯特办公室打个电话吗 |
[20:26] | Miss, he’s not picking up. | 女士 他电话没人接 |
[20:28] | Call me when you get this. | 办好了给我电话 |
[20:30] | Excuse me. Are you a friend of dexter’s? | 抱歉打扰 你是德克斯特的朋友 |
[20:33] | I’m, uh, his decorator. | 我是他的室内美术师 |
[20:36] | Love the hat. | 帽子不错 |
[20:40] | Terrence, uh, give her a visitor’s badge. | 特伦斯 给她探访者牌 |
[20:41] | I’ll… I’ll take her up. | 我会带她上去 |
[20:43] | Angel Batista. | 安吉罗·巴蒂斯塔 |
[20:45] | I’m dexter’s best friend. | 德克斯特最好的朋友 |
[20:46] | Nice to meet you… Angel Batista. | 很高兴见到你 安吉罗·巴蒂斯塔 |
[20:57] | My work requires me to be an expert | 我的工作需要我 |
[20:59] | In analyzing patterns. | 在分析血样方面精益求精 |
[21:01] | Now a pattern keeps emerging from my past | 现在那血迹正从我的回忆中慢慢浮现出来 |
[21:04] | That’s all too familiar… | 如此的熟悉 |
[21:06] | Harry lying to me. | 哈里骗了我 |
[21:08] | No wonder he destroyed the file on my mother’s death. | 难怪他要毁了关于我母亲死亡的档案 |
[21:12] | It wasn’t to protect me. | 这不是在保护我 |
[21:13] | It was to bury his own guilt. | 这是在掩盖他自己的愧疚 |
[21:17] | Look who I found. | 看看我找到了谁 |
[21:23] | Listen, when you’re done with him, | 听着 你和他办完事之后 |
[21:25] | Maybe you can come over to my place. | 也许你可以来我家 |
[21:27] | It’s a mess. Needs a woman’s touch. | 乱得很 需要个女人来打理 |
[21:29] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[21:36] | What did you say to angel? | 你和安吉罗说了什么 |
[21:38] | Dexter, these are amazing! | 德克斯特 这些简直太棒了 |
[21:41] | Lila, you can’t be in here. | 莱拉 你不能来这 |
[21:44] | Did you find out what happened to the men responsible | 你查出杀害你妈妈的那些人 |
[21:47] | For your mother’s murder? | 最后怎么样了吗 |
[21:50] | Dead or in prison… except for one. | 有个死了 有个进监狱了 还有一个 |
[21:53] | He cut a deal. | 他做了个交易 |
[21:55] | Now he lives in Naples, Florida. | 现在他住在佛罗里达的那不勒斯 |
[21:57] | He runs a tavern. | 经营一个酒馆 |
[22:01] | And what are you gonna do about it? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[22:08] | Not sure yet. | 还不确定 |
[22:10] | And you’re not the least bit pissed off | 这个杀人犯逍遥法外 |
[22:13] | That this man got away with murder? | 你居然一点也不生气 |
[22:16] | No. | 不生气 |
[22:18] | You sure? | 真的 |
[22:20] | Maybe a little. | 可能有一点点 |
[22:22] | Then go and tell him. | 那就去告诉他 |
[22:25] | Healing is all about focusing your rage | 治疗就在于把你的愤怒 |
[22:28] | On the person that’s hurt you. | 宣泄在那些伤害过你的人身上 |
[22:31] | Naples is, what… | 那不勒斯… |
[22:34] | Two hours away? | 两个小时的路程 |
[22:35] | We could go tonight. | 我们可以今晚去 |
[22:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:39] | Pick me up after work? | 下了班来接我 |
[22:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:44] | Can I have one of these? | 我能拿一张吗 |
[22:46] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:55] | What is this stuff? | 这是些什么 |
[22:57] | It’s corn syrup and dye. | 玉米糖浆和染料 |
[22:59] | It’s my own recipe. | 我的独家配方 |
[23:04] | Mmm. Not bad. | 还不错 |
[23:09] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[23:17] | Oh, god! | 噢! |
[23:19] | Who doesn’t fix something like that? | 就没人修吗 |
[23:21] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -嗯 |
[23:22] | So, I’m thinking we’re assuming our killer owns a boat, | 我在想我们是在假设凶手有一只船 |
[23:26] | But what if he… | 但是如果… |
[23:34] | How do you stand this miami heat? | 迈阿密这么热 你们怎么捱过来的? |
[23:37] | Makes my toes swell up. | 脚趾都热胀了 |
[23:40] | Oh, so, anyway, | 噢 那么 |
[23:42] | I was thinking, what if the killer’s been renting a boat? | 我在想如果凶手是租的船呢 |
[23:45] | I can cross-reference some names of… | 我前后对照查到一些名字… |
[23:47] | You like cucumber sandwiches, officer morgan? | 摩根警官你喜欢黄瓜三文治吗 |
[23:49] | I-I don’t know. | 我 不知道 |
[23:51] | Anyway, uh, we have some of the dates | 我们有受害人失踪时间 |
[23:54] | Of when the victims went missing. | 的数据记录 |
[23:56] | It’s all about the cream cheese. | 特点就在于芝士乳酪 |
[23:58] | So we could cross-reference those dates | 所以我们可以拿这些数据 |
[24:01] | Against the rental logs, | 和那些租用的记录进行对照 |
[24:02] | And maybe the same names will pop up. | 可能会出现些相同的名字 |
[24:08] | Did you hear anything I just said? | 你有听我刚才所说的吗 |
[24:11] | Not one word. | 一个字也没有 |
[24:14] | 1:00p.m. | 下午一点了 |
[24:17] | I always stop and eat lunch at 1:00. | 我通常是一点停下工作吃午饭 |
[24:19] | You’ll learn that about me. | 你会慢慢了解我 |
[24:22] | Why don’t you sit down? | 为什么不坐下来 |
[24:25] | You’re welcome to consider it an order if that helps. | 权当是命令吧 你也会好受些 |
[24:38] | The shoes, too. | 鞋子 也脱了吧 |
[24:40] | Shouldn’t we be… | 难道我们不该… |
[24:43] | I don’t know… investigating the area? | 我不知道了…调查该区域? |
[24:47] | You’re very fidgety. | 你很烦燥不安 |
[24:49] | Anyone ever tell you that? | 有人告诉过你吗 |
[24:51] | Yes. My father. | 是的 我爸爸 |
[24:54] | You applying for the job? | 想当我老爸吗 |
[24:56] | Just an observation. | 我只是看出来了 |
[24:58] | I’m sorry. I’m confused. | 抱歉 我被弄晕了 |
[25:00] | Are you criticizing me for wanting to do my job? | 你在批评我的敬业吗 |
[25:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:04] | 1:00. | 一点钟了 |
[25:10] | Look, the last time I was around boats, | 上一次我在船上的时候 |
[25:12] | A killer was kidnapping me, | 一个杀手绑架了我 |
[25:13] | Which might explain why I’m living with my brother | 这可能就是我和哥哥一起住 |
[25:15] | And snooping on my new boyfriend. | 并且窥探我新男友的原因 |
[25:17] | So forgive me for being a little fidgety, | 所以原谅我的烦躁不安 |
[25:20] | But if it’s lunch we’re talking, | 但是如果我们在谈论午饭的话 |
[25:21] | I’m gonna eat a fat pork sandwich, | 那我要吃个肥肉三明治 |
[25:23] | And I’m sure as shit not gonna eat it here. | 而且我确定 我他妈的不会在这里吃 |
[25:25] | Debra. | 黛布拉 |
[25:28] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[25:30] | This isn’t a commercial marina. | 这里不是商业游艇停泊码头 |
[25:32] | I haven’t seen a single rental I.D. | 在这些游艇的船身上 |
[25:33] | On any of these hulls. | 我连一个出租序号都没看到 |
[25:35] | But I can see the upkeep on this place is dismal. | 但是我看到 这里的维护可不怎么样 |
[25:38] | Unsecure perimeter, poor lighting. | 围栏不牢靠 照明也不好 |
[25:42] | Come out here at night, | 如果晚上来的话 |
[25:43] | No one would know what the hell you’re doing. | 没人会知道你在这里做什么 |
[25:45] | That’s why I’m going to order 24-hour surveillance | 所以我要安排 |
[25:46] | On this marina and the two others. | 24小时监控这个和另外两个港口 |
[25:52] | As soon as I finish my lunch. | 我一吃完午饭就去办 |
[26:27] | I finished my spatter report, put in for a personal day, | 我完成了血液溅落报告 请了一天假 |
[26:31] | Left word with rita. | 跟丽塔留了言 |
[26:34] | Naples, here I come. | 那不勒斯 我来了 |
[26:35] | I can’t really focus my rage | 我不能把怒气 |
[26:37] | On the man who killed my mother, | 宣泄在杀害我母亲的人身上 |
[26:40] | Not with lila along for the ride. | 因为莱拉跟我同行 |
[26:42] | But I can prepare for the day when I do. | 但我可以 为那一天的到来做准备 |
[26:45] | Where are you off to so early? | 你这么早要去哪里 |
[26:47] | Um, getting out of town for the night. | 出城过一下夜生活 |
[26:50] | Don’t wait up for me. | 别等我了 |
[26:51] | In the middle of the week? | 在工作日的时候? |
[26:52] | Thought I’d, you know, take the minivan out on the open road. | 我想开着迷你厢车 在宽阔的路上兜风 |
[26:56] | Who are you? | 你怎么了 |
[26:57] | Good news is you got the place to yourself | 好消息是家里只有你自己了 |
[26:59] | If you want to tie up gabriel again. | 你可以再把加百列绑起来 |
[27:01] | Yeah, that one never fucking gets old. | 他妈的 这个把柄你要抓到什么时候 |
[27:02] | Call me when you get back. | 回来了给我打电话 |
[27:03] | I want to talk to you about coral cove. | 我想跟你说珊瑚湾的事 |
[27:05] | What about coral cove? | 珊瑚湾怎么了 |
[27:08] | The algae on the rocks sent us there. | 石头上的藻类给我们提供了线索 |
[27:10] | If I were you, | 如果我是你的话 |
[27:11] | I would seriously consider moving your boat. | 我会认真考虑把船停在别处的 |
[27:13] | Security out there sucks ass. | 那里的安全简直烂透了 |
[27:16] | That’s kind of the point. | 就是因为糟糕的安全 |
[27:19] | This little green algae may as well be kryptonite. | 小小的绿藻可能也是氪化物 |
[27:22] | If it’s ever traced back to me, | 如果氪化物追溯到我身上 |
[27:24] | I’ll be helpless. | 那就没人能救得了我了 |
[27:28] | Is this a rental? | 这是租来的吗 |
[27:31] | Nope, she’s all mine. | 不 她是我的 |
[27:37] | So your minivan’s a she, is she? | 你的迷你厢车是个女人 对吗 |
[27:40] | Your girlfriend must be jealous. | 你女朋友肯定吃醋了 |
[27:44] | Is she cool with you doing this? | 她对你做这件事没意见吗 |
[27:45] | I didn’t tell her. | 我没告诉她 |
[27:49] | Rita’s mom found out I’m in recovery. | 丽塔的妈妈发现我在戒毒 |
[27:51] | She wants me to leave rita and the kids. | 她想让我离开丽塔和孩子 |
[28:02] | She could be right. | 可能她是对的 |
[28:04] | I can’t abandon them. | 我不能抛弃他们 |
[28:07] | So, what about what you’re gonna say to this guy | 你到那里后 |
[28:09] | When you get there? | 打算怎么跟那个人说 |
[28:14] | I’m sure I’ll think of something. | 我相信我会想出来什么的 |
[28:19] | Why don’t you practice on me? | 为什么不拿我练练 |
[28:24] | I’d…rather not. | 还是算了吧 |
[28:28] | Just try. | 试试嘛 |
[28:31] | Out loud. | 大声说出来 |
[28:40] | I feel like… | 我感觉像是… |
[28:46] | …you stole my life. | …你偷走了我的生命 |
[28:53] | And? | 然后? |
[28:54] | I’m not the person I’m supposed to be. | 我现在不是我该成为的人 |
[29:05] | It’s like I’m hollow. | 我就像一个空壳 |
[29:09] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[29:12] | Go on. | 继续 |
[29:15] | I hide in plain sight… | 我用平常人的模样伪装自己 |
[29:21] | …unable to reach out to people… | …无法亲近 |
[29:26] | Close to me. | …我的家人和朋友 |
[29:28] | I’m afraid… | 我害怕… |
[29:33] | …i’ll hurt them. | …我会伤害他们 |
[29:38] | Like I’ve hurt so many others. | 就像我已经伤害了很多人一样 |
[29:50] | This is what he made me become. | 他让我变成了这样的人 |
[29:59] | Then that’s what you should tell him. | 那你就应该这样和他说 |
[30:09] | What do you remember most about your mother? | 关于你妈妈 你记忆最深的是什么? |
[30:18] | She had long hair. | 她有一头长发 |
[30:21] | Soft… | 柔软 |
[30:25] | …like her hands. | 和她双手一样 |
[30:35] | That’s all. | 这就是全部了 |
[30:43] | Yup… just like old times. | 对啊 就像从前 |
[30:47] | You live for this and you know it. | 这就是你的生活 你知道的 |
[30:53] | We could always get in the car | 我们也可以上车 |
[30:55] | And pass the time like we used to. | 像以前那样打发时间 |
[30:57] | No. No. | 不了 |
[31:01] | I’m not going down that road again. | 我才不要重蹈覆辙 |
[31:04] | Code 1, suspect’s vehicle spotted… one on board. | 嫌疑犯的车出现了 一个人上了车 |
[31:08] | Headed your way. | 朝你的方位驶去 |
[31:09] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:11] | – I’ll take lead. – I got it. | -我来带头 -我来 |
[31:12] | We don’t want this guy to do anything stupid | 你不想这个家伙 |
[31:14] | in a crowd of people. | 在人群前做傻事吧 |
[31:16] | Goddamn, that’s what you out here for… to babysit me? | 你来这就是为了看着我吗 |
[31:18] | I’m out here because I’m worried about you. | 我来这是因为我担心你 |
[31:20] | How many fucking ways to sunday | 我到底要怎么跟你说 |
[31:21] | do I have to tell you that I’m fine, maria? | 你才能明白我没事 玛丽亚 |
[31:23] | Yeah, and that’s what worries me. | 对 我担心的就是这个 |
[31:25] | You’re fine with killing two men? | 你杀了两个人居然说你没事? |
[31:26] | You’re fine? | 你没觉得怎么样? |
[31:27] | Been more than two. | 两个以上 |
[31:29] | This isn’t the army, james. This is my department. | 这不是军队 詹姆斯 这是我的部门 |
[31:31] | I need to know that you are fit for duty. | 我要知道你能胜任职务 |
[31:33] | That’s my job as a lieutenant! | 这是我作为副队长的职责 |
[31:35] | That’s all you care about is your job, | 你关心的只是你的工作 |
[31:36] | Even if it meant doing pascal’s man to get it back. | 就算你得跟帕斯卡的男人上床换回工作 |
[31:46] | How did you know about bertrand? | 你怎么知道贝特朗的 |
[31:48] | I didn’t for sure until just now. | 我直到现在才敢确信 |
[31:53] | I know you, maria. We rode together for two years. | 我了解你 玛丽亚 咱们在一起两年 |
[31:55] | When you want something, you get it. | 你想要的东西 你就能得到 |
[31:57] | Pascal was in your way. | 帕斯卡碍了你的事 |
[31:59] | We’re not talking about this. | 我们不谈这个了 |
[32:00] | You all up in everybody else’s shit | 只要不是你自己的烂事 |
[32:02] | as long as it ain’t yours. | 你就幸灾乐祸 |
[32:09] | There’s alvaro. | 萨尔瓦罗来了 |
[32:16] | Wait until he gets out of the car. | 等他从车里出来的 |
[32:17] | How long you gonna keep wiping my ass? | 你要替我擦屁股到什么时候 |
[32:19] | Until I see my old partner again. | 直到我见到那个我以前的搭档 |
[32:23] | On my go. | 跟我走 |
[32:30] | On the ground, motherfucker! | 狗娘养的 趴在地上! |
[32:32] | Hands where I can see, alvaro! | 把手放到我看得见的地方 萨尔瓦罗 |
[32:33] | Remember, this is about you. | 记住 这是为你自己 |
[32:35] | Not about him. | 不是为他 |
[32:36] | It’s all right if we get there and you can’t go through with this. | 就算你到时候打退堂鼓也没事 |
[32:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:40] | ’cause we can come back another time. | 因为我们可以以后再来 |
[32:43] | No. | 不 |
[32:47] | I want to meet him tonight. | 我今晚就想见他 |
[32:54] | This isn’t art. This is cottage porn. | 这不是艺术 这是情色农庄 |
[33:01] | That’s rita. | 是丽塔 |
[33:05] | Say no more. I need to take a shower anyway. | 别说了 反正我正要洗澡 |
[33:08] | Don’t leave without saying goodbye. | 别不辞而别 |
[33:15] | It’s so good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音太好了 |
[33:17] | I was starting to get worried. | 我都开始担心了 |
[33:18] | You still on the road? | 还在路上? |
[33:21] | No, I just got in. | 没 我刚到 |
[33:22] | Oh. Well, you said you’d call. | 你说过你会打电话的 |
[33:26] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[33:27] | I decided to look up someone from my past. | 我决定去见一个老朋友 |
[33:31] | That’s what suddenly came up? | 你突然想到的吗 |
[33:33] | Yep. | 是的 |
[33:37] | Dexter, what’s going on? | 德克斯特发生什么事了 |
[33:40] | Well, after this morning, | 今早的时候 |
[33:41] | I figured it’d be better if I kept my distance. | 我还是决定我们该保持距离 |
[33:44] | What… what happened this morning? | 今早发生什么了 |
[33:46] | Let’s just say your mom isn’t a big fan of men in recovery. | 直说吧 你妈妈对在戒毒的人没有好感 |
[33:50] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[33:52] | Look, this means nothing, okay? | 这不代表什么 |
[33:55] | I’m gonna take care of this. | 我会处理这个的 |
[33:57] | Now, when are you coming back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[33:59] | Uh, tomorrow morning. | 明天早上 |
[34:01] | Promise me you’ll stop by the house first thing? | 你保证先回家一趟? |
[34:04] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[34:06] | I’m so sorry about this, Dexter. | 我真感到对不住你 德克斯特 |
[34:09] | I’ll see you soon. | 再见了 |
[34:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:38] | Why are you not in the shower? | 你为什么不洗澡? |
[34:40] | I know. I’m just checking some e-mails. | 我在查我的电子邮件 |
[34:43] | We have to be at the restaurant in half an hour. | 我们必须在半小时内到餐馆 |
[34:49] | Sure you don’t want to join me? | 你确定不想和我一起洗吗 |
[34:51] | You stink. | 你都臭了 |
[34:54] | Thought you liked it dirty. | 我还以为你喜欢龌龊的呢 |
[35:22] | “Ice princess”? | “冰雪公主”? |
[35:25] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[35:40] | You son of a bitch! | 你个婊子养的 |
[35:43] | Deb, what did I do? | 黛布我干了什么? |
[35:44] | You lied to me! You’re a writer! | 你骗我 你是一个作家 |
[35:46] | I-I’m trying to be, yeah! | 我是想成为一个作家 |
[35:48] | I saw all of those e-mails you sent to those publishers… | 我看到了你发给出版社的电子邮件 |
[35:51] | The ice princess! | “冰雪公主”? |
[35:52] | Oh, you went through my e-mail! | 你居然看我的邮件? |
[35:53] | All you wanted was to get close enough to me | 你接近我的原因是因为 |
[35:55] | so you could sell a book about me and the ice-truck killer! | 你可以卖出冰柜车杀手的书 |
[35:57] | That’s crazy, deb. Those letters… | 那太胡扯了 黛布 那些邮件… |
[35:58] | Fuck you! Fuck you! | 你他妈的! |
[36:01] | Deb! | 黛布! |
[36:36] | What can I do you for? | 给你来点什么? |
[36:41] | Drink? | 喝的? |
[36:42] | Beer. Whatever’s on tap. | 啤酒 随便哪种散装的都行 |
[36:46] | On the way. | 马上来 |
[37:06] | Way to ditch me. | 这样就把我甩了 |
[37:08] | You were in the shower. | 你刚才在洗澡 |
[37:09] | So, are you there? Do you see him? | 你到那里了? 见到他了? |
[37:14] | He’s staring at me. | 他在盯着我 |
[37:16] | You gonna say something? | 你要说什么吗 |
[37:18] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do yet. | 我还不知道要干什么 |
[37:22] | I should go. | 我要挂了 |
[37:24] | Well, call me when you figure it out. All right? | 等你想出来了 打电话告诉我 好吗 |
[37:32] | Three bucks. | 三块 |
[37:41] | You had no right! | 你没有权利那么做 |
[37:42] | He’s an addict, rita. He is no good for you! | 他是个瘾君子 他对你没什么好处 |
[37:48] | He’s already got you smoking again. | 因为他 她又抽烟了 |
[37:53] | You turned your back on me and your grandchildren. | 你抛弃了我和你的孙儿们 |
[37:57] | That was not my fault. | 那不是我的过错 |
[37:59] | I tried to warn you about paul, | 我试着警告你保罗的为人了 |
[38:01] | But you ran away with him anyway. | 但是你最后还是跟他跑了 |
[38:04] | I wasn’t running away with paul. | 我不是跟保罗私奔 |
[38:07] | I was running away from you. | 我是为了躲开你 |
[38:11] | Do you have any idea how much it hurts me | 你知道我看到你 |
[38:14] | to see you make the same mistakes again? | 犯同样的错误有多伤心吗 |
[38:20] | I’ve had my fair share of mistakes. | 我已经为自己的错误承担责任了 |
[38:23] | And guess what… you were right about paul. | 你猜怎样 你对保罗的看法是对的 |
[38:25] | He was a terrible man. | 他是个糟透了的人 |
[38:28] | But for the first time, | 平生第一次 |
[38:29] | I feel safe and loved, | 我感到有安全感 被人爱的滋味 |
[38:32] | And that’s because of Dexter. | 这一切是因为德克斯特 |
[38:34] | I can’t talk to you when you’re like this. | 你这样说的话 我没什么跟你说的了 |
[38:37] | I’m going to bed. | 我要睡觉了 |
[38:39] | This is my life, mother. | 这是我的生活 母亲大人 |
[38:42] | If you can’t be happy for me, | 如果你不能替我高兴的话 |
[38:44] | Then maybe you shouldn’t be here. | 或许你不该在这 |
[38:45] | If you want to abandon me and the kids again, fine. | 如果你想再一次抛弃我和孩子 无所谓 |
[38:48] | That’s your choice. | 那是你的选择 |
[38:50] | But dexter is not going anywhere. | 但是德克斯特要留在这里 |
[39:09] | Last call was 30 minutes ago. | 上一次告诉你打烊 是三十分钟前了 |
[39:17] | You hear me? | 你听到我说的了吗 |
[39:20] | I need you to finish that up. | 我让你赶快喝完 |
[39:22] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:29] | I’m avoiding going back to my motel room. | 我不想回到旅店的房间里 |
[39:32] | I’m visiting from miami. | 我从迈阿密过来的 |
[39:35] | You ever been there? | 你去过吗 |
[39:39] | I can’t say that I have. | 没去过 |
[39:48] | How long you lived in naples? | 你在那不勒斯住了多久了? |
[39:51] | Oh, a few years now. | 几年了吧 |
[39:53] | You like it? | 喜欢这里吗 |
[39:58] | Go. | 还行 |
[40:01] | You gotta go. | 你得走了 |
[40:02] | Okay. This is gonna be awkward. | 这会比较尴尬 |
[40:06] | I need to tell you how I feel. | 我必须告诉你我的感受 |
[40:10] | No, what you need to do is leave | 你现在要做的就是离开这里 |
[40:13] | Because you been eyeballing me all night. | 因为你整晚都在偷瞄我 |
[40:18] | You really shouldn’t do that. | 你真的不该这么做 |
[40:20] | I said get out of my bar. | 我说过了 快滚出我的酒吧 |
[40:22] | Okay. Just let me say what I need to say, and I’ll go. | 让我说了我想说的话 我就走 |
[40:31] | You stole my life. | 你偷走了我的生命 |
[40:34] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[40:35] | You are really beginning to piss me off. | 你真的惹我生气了 |
[40:38] | I’m not the person I’m supposed to be | 我没成为我应该成为的人 |
[40:40] | Because you took someone from me. | 因为你从我生命里夺走了那个人 |
[40:43] | I will beat your fucking head in | 如果你现在不从那扇门出去的话 |
[40:46] | If you don’t walk out that door right now! | 我会打爆你的头 |
[40:49] | I tried lila’s way. | 我试过莱拉的方法了 |
[41:01] | 1973! | 1973年! |
[41:06] | The port of miami! | 迈阿密港! |
[41:08] | A shipping container! | 一个集装箱里! |
[41:10] | A chain saw! | 电锯! |
[41:12] | Laura moser! | 劳拉·摩莎! |
[41:16] | You remember now? You remember now? | 现在你想起来了? 现在你想起来了? |
[41:25] | Puta madre. | 真主保佑 |
[41:36] | You got me confused with someone else! | 你一定把我当成别人了 |
[41:42] | I know exactly who you are! | 我太清楚你是谁了 |
[41:44] | You made me into what I am! | 是你让我变成了现在这个样子 |
[41:47] | Okay! I-I killed her. | 好吧 我的确杀了她 |
[41:52] | I had to! | 我必须那么做! |
[41:54] | Did you? Did you have to? | 真的吗 你必须那么做? |
[41:55] | Did you have to saw her into little pieces?! | 那你必须要把她大卸八块吗?! |
[41:58] | Did you have to leave two little boys | 那你必须要把她的两个孩子 |
[41:59] | Soaking in a pool of their mother’s blood? | 泡在他们母亲的血池里吗 |
[42:01] | Estrada would have killed me if I didn’t. | 如果我不这样做 艾斯拉达会杀了我 |
[42:05] | You slaughtered her like an animal | 你把她像动物一样屠杀了 |
[42:07] | Because she stole his precious cocaine. | 就因为她偷了艾斯特达的可卡因? |
[42:11] | No. We found out she was a snitch for a cop. | 不 我们发现她向警察告密 |
[42:15] | She was fucking him. | 她和那个警察有一腿 |
[42:19] | Which cop? | 哪个警察 |
[42:20] | I didn’t know his name. | 我不知道他的名字 |
[42:22] | I followed them to… to a park. | 我跟踪他们到一个公园里 |
[42:24] | My mother and harry… that’s what got her killed? | 我妈妈和哈里 因为这个她招来杀身之祸? |
[42:30] | I’m not done with you yet. | 我们还不算完呢 |
[42:34] | Isn’t this what heroes do… | 英雄不就是这样吗 |
[42:35] | avenge lost loved ones? | 为报仇而失去所爱的人 |
[42:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:47] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[42:51] | Dexter, what’s wrong? | 德克斯特 发生什么事了? |
[42:54] | I thought I could resist. | 我还以为我能控制自己 |
[42:56] | Jesus…are you using? | 天哪 你又吸毒了? |
[42:59] | No, but I’m about to. | 还没有 不过快了 |
[43:02] | Tell me where you are | 告诉我你在哪 |
[43:04] | and I’ll get in a taxi and I’ll come get you. | 我叫一辆计程车去找你 |
[43:08] | I have to do this. | 我必须这么做 |
[43:10] | No, you don’t! Just tell me where you are. | 不 你不用 快告诉我你在哪 |
[43:18] | You’ll be too late. | 你会来晚的 |
[43:20] | Don’t you bloody do this. You are stronger than that. | 你千万不要这么做 你能控制得了自己 |
[43:23] | I’m not! | 我控制不了! |
[43:25] | Yes, you fucking are. | 是的 他妈的你可以 |
[43:27] | You’ve come this far. | 你都改变了这么多了 |
[43:30] | If you turn back now, | 如果你现在退步 |
[43:32] | You’ll go right back to the way you were… | 你就会变回到过去的你 |
[43:35] | hollow, angry, | 空虚 愤怒 |
[43:39] | Alone. | 孤身一人 |
[43:41] | I will get you through this. I swear. | 我发誓 我会让你渡过难关的 |
[43:44] | Just come back to me. Okay? | 回来我这里 好吗 |
[44:11] | Dexter? Are you all right? | 德克斯特 你没事吧 |
[44:14] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[44:21] | I didn’t… | 我没有… |
[44:25] | Shh. IT’S OKAY. | 没事的 |
[44:27] | I don’t care what you did. | 我不在乎你做了什么 |
[44:31] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[44:39] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[44:41] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[44:44] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[44:48] | What are you still doing here? | 你怎么还在这儿? |
[44:50] | Making sure our marina surveillance is in place. | 看看码头监视设备是否工作正常 |
[44:53] | You forget something? | 忘东西了吗 |
[44:55] | I’m working up rental logs… | 我正查另外两个码头的 |
[44:58] | …on the other two marinas. | 船只出租记录 |
[45:00] | You don’t give up, do you? | 你不会轻言放弃的 不是吗 |
[45:01] | Do you? | 你会吗 |
[45:05] | I’m wide awake anyway. | 无所谓 我一点也睡不着 |
[45:06] | Dexter’s out of town. | 德克斯特出去了 |
[45:07] | I don’t really sleep when I’m there by myself. | 要是独自一人的话 我很少睡得着 |
[45:10] | What about the new boyfriend? | 那你的新男朋友呢? |
[45:13] | We sort of broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[45:16] | Well, I broke up with him. | 其实…是我甩了他 |
[45:22] | Guess you won’t be needing this, then. | 那样的话 我猜你就不需要这东西了 |
[45:25] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[45:28] | Background check. | 背景调查材料 |
[45:29] | You said you sere snooping. Just thought I’d help. | 你曾说过你想摸摸他底细 我帮你做了 |
[45:33] | You ran a background check on my boyfriend? | 你对我男朋友做背景调查? |
[45:37] | What’s it say? | 结果怎样? |
[45:39] | Gabriel’s clean… | 加百列没问题 |
[45:41] | Well, except for those parking tickets. | 当然 除了那些违章停车罚单 |
[45:46] | Just because he’s not a criminal | 就算他不是个罪犯 |
[45:47] | Doesn’t mean he’s not an asshole. | 他也是个十足的浑球 |
[45:50] | I went through his e-mail. | 我查阅了他的电子邮件 |
[45:52] | I know, but it was worth it. | 我知道不对 但确有斩获 |
[45:54] | I mean…he was using me to shop around a book | 我是指…他利用我的名声 |
[45:58] | About the ice-truck killer. | 四处贩卖关于冰柜车杀手的书 |
[46:02] | Do you know what kind of writer gabriel is? | 你知道加百列是哪种写手吗 |
[46:13] | Children’s books? | 儿童书籍? |
[46:19] | “The ice princess” Is a children’s book. | “冰雪公主”竟是本儿童书籍 |
[46:26] | How could I be so fucking stupid? | 我他妈怎么那么笨 |
[46:31] | When my wife met me, | 当我妻子第一次见到我时 |
[46:33] | she was convinced I was a spy. | 她深信我是一名间谍 |
[46:35] | Connie didn’t know it, but she was actually right. | 康尼其实是对的 但她一直都不知道 |
[46:39] | You ran a background check on her? | 你也对她做了身份调查? |
[46:41] | No need. | 没必要 |
[46:44] | Must be nice… to just know like that. | 那样认识的话…一定很甜蜜 |
[46:51] | She died…two years ago. | 两年前…她过世了 |
[46:54] | Cancer. | 死于癌症 |
[46:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[47:01] | That’s how I lost my mom. | 我母亲也死于癌症 |
[47:09] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[47:11] | Let me ask you something. | 我问问你 |
[47:14] | That boyfriend of yours… | 你那个男朋友… |
[47:17] | Did he ever give you a reason not to trust him? | 他做过什么让你不信任的事吗 |
[47:19] | No. | 没有 |
[47:23] | But I don’t think it matters. | 但我想这已经无所谓了 |
[47:25] | I mean, I went insane on him. | 我是说…我对他大发雷霆 |
[47:29] | He’ll never forgive me. | 他不会原谅我的 |
[47:31] | Any broken bones involved? | 有打得伤筋断骨 |
[47:33] | Facial contusions? | 鼻青脸肿吗 |
[47:35] | No. | 没有 |
[47:38] | You’ll be fine. | 你们会好的 |
[48:18] | Do you want to know how I got into the program? | 想知道我加入戒毒疗程的原因吗 |
[48:30] | I’d used for years… | 很多年前…我挥霍无度 |
[48:33] | Binge, crash. | 最后一贫如洗 |
[48:35] | Thought I had it under control. | 尽管我也有所节制… |
[48:40] | Then I met marco. | 后来我遇上了马可 |
[48:43] | What a shit. | 真不走运 |
[48:47] | Thought he was my boyfriend, | 虽然看上去他是我的男朋友 |
[48:49] | But he turned out to be my dealer. | 可他却卖毒品给我 |
[48:56] | Bastard had me so strung out by the time he left, | 那混蛋离开的时候 我已深陷毒瘾之中 |
[49:00] | Nothing mattered. | 万分绝望 |
[49:05] | Nothing was left… | 除了愤怒… |
[49:10] | …but rage. | 什么都没留下 |
[49:16] | One night… | 一天晚上… |
[49:19] | I was so fucked up… god. | 我怒不可遏 |
[49:25] | I went to his house, and I burned it to the ground. | 我冲到他的房间 一把火付之一炬 |
[49:33] | What I didn’t know was that marco was passed out inside. | 可是我没料到马可喝得烂醉躺在屋里 |
[49:45] | They blamed the fire on his drugs. | 大家都以为是毒品生意要了他的命 |
[49:51] | But it was me. | 但实际上是我 |
[49:57] | He died because of me. | 是我杀了他 |
[50:05] | That night, I went to my first meeting. | 那天晚上 我第一次参加戒毒会 |
[50:11] | Seeing that side of myself was terrifying. | 看到自己的另一面让人不寒而栗 |
[50:17] | That I could possibly do that to another person. | 真害怕我还会对别人下此毒手 |
[50:25] | Did he deserve it? | 他罪已至死吗 |
[50:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[50:51] | Then you didn’t do anything wrong. | 那你什么都没做错 |
[51:21] | Hey, you. | 嗨 |
[51:22] | I wasn’t expecting you this early. | 没想到你来这么早 |
[51:24] | I didn’t hit any traffic. | 一路畅通无阻 |
[51:26] | You’re just in time for breakfast. | 你正好赶上早餐时间 |
[51:33] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈妈呢? |
[51:35] | Oh, I doubt she’ll be joining us. | 我猜她不会和我们一起吃了 |
[51:38] | She’s been in her room all morning. | 一大早她都待在自己房里 |
[51:39] | My guess is she’s packing. | 我猜她准备打道回府了 |
[51:46] | Maybe I should go. | 也许我该走了 |
[51:48] | No. | 不行 |
[51:51] | No, you’re staying right here | 不行 你不能走 |
[51:53] | Because you’re a part of this family. | 因为你是这个家庭的一员 |
[51:57] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[51:58] | I’ve put you through so much lately. | 我最近给你带来那么多烦心事儿… |
[52:03] | I’m here for you, Dexter… no matter what. | 我支持你 德克斯特 无论发生什么事 |
[52:10] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[52:15] | The patch. | 药膏 |
[52:17] | I have some quitting of my own to do. | 我自己也要戒烟了 |
[52:20] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[52:26] | Is that anything important? | 有要事找你? |
[52:31] | Nope. | 没有 |
[52:37] | Morning. | 早安 |
[52:39] | Morning, dexter. | 早安 德克斯特 |
[52:41] | Hi…gail. | 嗨…盖尔 |
[52:47] | So, rita assures me that you are committed to getting better. | 丽塔向我保证你一定会痛改前非 |
[52:53] | I am. | 我会的 |
[52:55] | Then I want to be here to help. | 那我会在这儿帮你们 |
[52:59] | In fact, I’ve decided to stay in miami. | 事实上 我已决定在迈阿密定居了 |
[53:02] | I e-mailed the school board | 早上我给学校董事会 |
[53:03] | My letter of resignation this morning. | 发了辞职信 |
[53:06] | What about your house? | 那你的房子怎么办? |
[53:09] | I’ll put it on the market. | 拿到房市卖了它 |
[53:11] | Sweetie, I thought about what you said last night. | 甜心儿 我仔细想了想你昨晚所说的 |
[53:13] | I haven’t been here for you, and I want to change that. | 我一直都没有陪在你身边 我要改变 |
[53:20] | You know, my sister’s looking for a new apartment. | 知道吗 我妹妹在找新的公寓 |
[53:22] | I’m sure we can help you find one, too. | 相信我们也能帮您找一间 |
[53:24] | Well, don’t be silly. I’ll be living here. | 行了 别犯傻了 我就住在这儿 |
[53:27] | Dexter, be a dear and pass me the cream, please. | 德克斯特 帮个忙把咖啡奶递给我 |
[53:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:35] | Harry taught me to lie | 哈里教会我用谎言 |
[53:37] | And keep my darkest secrets from those around me… | 将那些最黑暗的秘密对身边的人掩藏起来 |
[53:41] | Which is why I need to make sure | 因此我一定要确保 |
[53:43] | There’s not a trace of blood left on my boat. | 我的船上不会留下任何一丝血迹 |
[53:46] | He also taught me not to rush to judgment. | 他也教会我切勿妄下结论 |
[53:50] | Things aren’t always what they appear to be… | 世事总是是非难料 |
[53:55] | …including harry. | …包括哈里在内 |
[53:57] | And what about me? | 那我呢? |
[53:59] | Am I the twisted bay harbor butcher… | 我是丧心病狂的湾岸屠夫吗 |
[54:02] | Or the valiant dark defender? | 亦或是英勇无畏的暗夜守护者? |
[54:05] | Only time will tell. | 唯有时间能证明一切 |
[54:07] | Funny thing is I’ve met someone who doesn’t care what I am. | 有趣的是我遇上了一个不在乎我是谁的人 |
[54:12] | I suppose every hero needs a sidekick… | 我想 也许每一个英雄都应有一位助手 |
[54:15] | Every villain, a partner in crime. | 每一个恶棍也应有同伴狼狈为奸 |
[54:20] | All my relationships have been built on not knowing. | 我的所有朋友都并不了解真正的我 |
[54:25] | But that may be changing. | 但也许这一点正在改变 |
[54:31] | Imagine that… a life with no more secrets. | 想象 一个再也没有任何秘密的世界 |